Speaker 1: The Department of Justice investigators. We now know they're admitting that they actually ordered to remove any reference to Joe Biden in the Pharah warrant. An email has been released now by the House Ways and Means Committee, and it shows that the Assistant US Attorney Leslie Wolf ordered investigators in August of twenty twenty to remove any reference to political figure number one from the search warrant. A document subsequently released showed that President Joe Biden is political figure number one. Quote as a priority, someone needs to redraft attachment. Be Wolf wrote in an email, I'm not sure what this is cut and pasted from, but other than the attribution, location and identity stuff at the end, none of it appears it is appropriate and within the scope of this warrant. She's saying, you're not going to talk about the vice president or the president of the United States of America. She then says, in her own words, please focus on Pharaoh Foreign Agent's Registration Act evidence only. There should be nothing about political figure one in here, meaning there should be nothing about Joe Biden in here. A second document that the committee released on Wednesday also showed that political figure number one is in fact former Vice President Joseph Bidenette Biden Junior. The document says VP Biden is currently the Democratic Party presidential candidate for the United States and served as the forty seventh officeholder of the position of the Office of the Vice President of United States of America and the Barack Obama administration from January twentieth rough nine to January twenty, twenty seventeen. He is the father of subject one. That's what it actually says, okay in this day document. The documents were made public after the committee voted to approve more disclosures from IRS whistleblowers. Now Wolfe is at the Senator of additional allegations levied by IRS whistleblowers that said that they were not allowed to do their job. The committee also released information from a May twenty twenty one report generated by IRS investigators that noted that Hunter Biden's lawyer, Kevin Morris, could have committed campaign finance violations, which Wolfe then told investigators to also ignore, saying this there may be campaign finance criminal violations based on interviews and a review of the evidence, wolf allegedly stated, but a Department of Justice official told the investigators to ignore the allegation, noting she was not personally quote unquote interested. R S whistleblower handwritten notes now show. IRS whistleblowers also alleged that Wolf refused to allow investigators to ask about Joe Biden being the big guy. Let me say that again. IRS whistleblowers also say that Wolf, the same person that covered all of this up that I just told you about, is the same Wolf who refused to allow investigators to ask about Joe Biden being the big guy, and that the DOJ twice prevented Weiss from bringing stronger charges against Hunter Biden. Now, these recent revelations are coming as a House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comber held the first impeachment inquiry hearing saying quote at least ten times Joe Biden lied to the American people and that he never spoke to his family about their business dealings. He lied by telling the American people that he was an absolute wall between his official government duties in his personal life. Those are the words of Joe Biden. Let's be clear, there was no wall. The door was wide open those who purchased what a business associate described as the Biden brand. Now you go into all that, and now the media has a problem. NBC News is even covering this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I want you to hear what NBC News said about all the evidence that deals with the President and his son.
Speaker 3: Pali outside the hearing room. NBC's Kendelanian is in DC. Barbara McQuaid is a former US attorney and University of Michigan law professor and MSNBC legal analyst. And Matthew Dowd is a former chief strategist for the Bush Cheney re election campaign as well as a senior MSNBC political analyst. So Ken, bring us up to speed. What stuck out to you here? Well, Chris, I think that.
Speaker 4: Turly sound really captured the tenor of all three of the Republican witnesses which they came to the hearing to basically say, look, there's a lot of troubling behavior here, a lot of smoke. Hunter Biden was paid millions of including by foreign business entities. There's an email where he says I had to give half my salary to Pop that's never been explained, but there's no evidence beyond that smoke.
Speaker 1: I love this, but there's no evidence beyond that smoke.
Speaker 2: Let's just back that up. Real quick.
Speaker 1: This is a Justice and Intel correspondent of NBC News. Listen to him, tell you, okay that Joe hunter Biden said he gave half his salary to Joe and no one can explain that. But there's no hard evidence. It's not even smoke.
Speaker 4: The Republican witnesses which they came to the hearing to basically say, look, there's a lot of troubling behavior here, a lot of smoke. Hunter Biden was paid millions of dollars, including by foreign business entities. There's an email where he says, I had to give half my salary to Pop.
Speaker 5: That's never been explained.
Speaker 1: But that's never been explained, So am MEYC News saying, hey, look we're admitting it now, all right, Hunter Biden was was, you know, telling everybody and emails are saying and he's paying for a bunch of stuff for his daddy and that's never been explained. But then to listen to immediately how fast they turn around and go the other way.
Speaker 4: Crimes which there doesn't seem to be any. Now that said, we all know this is a political game here as well, and what the Republicans have succeeded in doing is putting a lot of the evidence that they've been working on for months in their oversight inquiries into Hunter Biden's business dealings, putting that in front of an audience that perhaps is not familiar with it, and it's not a great picture for Democrats. The Democrats acknowledged that Hunter Biden was essentially trading on what they call the illusion of access to his father.
Speaker 1: So now they're admitting that the that the business structure. This on NBC News MSNBC. They're now admitting that the the the game was selling access to the big guy. Now they say it was an illusion. That's what they're trying to argue. Now they say, no, no, it's not real. Okay, calm down, it's not actual. This really didn't happen. It's not real. It was Hunter Biden was just selling the illusion he really did didn't have access to his dad. Okay, then explain all the payments going to all the Biden family members. You're saying all of them were just randomly taking cash from random people at random times for millions of dollars and it was all just a ruse and that happened by Hunter Biden. Come on, one of the key witnesses that also went before the hearing this week, the impeachment of hearing was a forensic accountant. Okay, This forensic accountant by the name of Bruce Debnski said this on Fox News about the compensation that the Biden family was receiving, specifically Hunter Biden with Barisma Listen.
Speaker 6: Biden was receiving a million dollars a year to be on the board of Varissma with no expertise, no known expertise for an oil company. I just went and looked at the same year twenty fifteen trucks on mobile. Their average compensation for their directors, their independent directors was about three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. So you have to ask yourself almost two and a half times the rate. What is Parisona paying Hunter Biden for and why? And what's being given in exchange for that? Was it just the illusion of access to Washington? That's the story now or was there something more? Again, the American people deserve the truth and we need to find that out.
Speaker 2: You go back to the new story.
Speaker 1: The news story is okay, Well, Hunter Biden was a trouble crackhead who loved Hooker's and blow and he was selling the allusion to his father. Okay, then why were all the family members taking the money? If he's a screw up like that, and you're trading off your father's name and your father wanted no part of this, then why would every family member take money. No one has answered that question yet. No one has answered the basic question of Okay, well, then when all the millions were coming in and then all these things are being paid for, didn't Daddy say, hey, Hunter crackhead, how are you paying to you model my house? How are you paying my tax bill? How are you paying all of these things? That is the question that should have been asked. Kevin McCarthy also saying this about the dinners that they had.
Speaker 7: But despite the chaos, the president still won't go to the border, setting new records every day. Fintanyl at an all time high, killing Americans, and he refuses to go to the border. He's been one time in fifty years. One time in fifty years. He's had more dinners with Hunter biden business partners than he has going to the border.
Speaker 1: He's had more dinners with Hunter Biden's business partners, and he has gone to the border. He's absolutely right on saying that. Now, let's go back to the story that's now being told. A lot of people missed it, okay, and it's an important that was being told by this expert witness on the bidens The question simple, what was the money for? He was asked that question on Newsmax. Listen, all right.
Speaker 8: There were four expert witnesses at today's hearings.
Speaker 5: Bruce Dedvinski was one of them.
Speaker 8: Devinsky has been a forensic accountant for forty years and he joins us tonight, Sir, thank you for coming on. I want to start by saying that the three Republican witnesses did a great job yourself included of playing this hearing pretty straight. You all agreed initially that we aren't at the level of evidence to actually impeach Biden yet that's why we have an inquiry. Of course, can you tell me more about what you need to see before you would believe that Biden has clearly taken a bribe for his influence by a foreign power.
Speaker 6: Well, I think we need to see more bank statements, more information from those bank statements, where did the money go and also what was the money being paid for? I mean, that's the critical question. That ball was being thrown around a little bit back and forth today. But why, for instance, was three point five million dollars sent to a company and then Biden's got part of that money.
Speaker 9: What was being what was that money for?
Speaker 6: Was that a success fee for something that doesn't seem to me to be a fee for consulting? So we really need to get to the bottom of what the different money was being paid for, what was the substance, if anything, or was it a paid a polace scheme.
Speaker 8: We have loads of evidence, you know, we have a lot. You talked about smoke and fire. We have a ton of smoke right that Joe Biden was involved in this. We have many comments by his own brother, by his own son. We have a very credible paid FBI and foreman who says that Barisma's owner paid hundred five million and also paid Joe five million. We've got a former business partner from the Chinese deal who says Joe was in on the meetings. Joe's power is what they were selling, and Joe was in on these deals. We know the Biden family got millions despite having nothing of value to anybody except Joe's position in the government when you look at all of that smoke, and then you hear you hear the Democrats in Congress that were questioning you today and trying to marginalize the things you were saying. They're saying that there's no evidence at all and it's outrageous to even have an inquiry.
Speaker 5: What's your response to that?
Speaker 9: Well, I think that was misleading.
Speaker 6: I think again they didn't want to face the facts that were presented today, and I think those facts will lead to potentially other facts, and then the question is was there does this lead to wrongdoing on the President's part or the then Vice President Biden. So I think those are the questions that need to be asked and get to the bottom of what was this money being paid for, what was done for it, if anything, and if there was substance to those transactions, then the Biden should come forward with that information and put it forward and put an.
Speaker 9: End to this.
Speaker 8: You know, one major Democrat defense is that some of this activity occurred after Joe Biden left the White House, making it meaningless is what they're trying to claim. I take a listen to how Nancy Mace, the congressman, described the twenty seventeen payments by CFC China, which is a communist China energy company.
Speaker 5: This is after Joe Biden left the White House.
Speaker 9: Take a look. We know CEFC was.
Speaker 10: Working with the Biden family while Joe Biden was Vice president. Hunter Biden and James Biden did not receive compensation because Joe Biden was still Vice president during this time period. There is a concern it would be improper for payments to be made to Hunter Biden and James Bien Biden by CEFC due to its close affiliation with the Chinese government. Hunter Biden and James Biden both wanted to be compensated for the assistance they had provided to CEFC's ventures. The Bidens coincidentally were paid over a million dollars by CCP affiliated Chinese company CEFC shortly after Joe Biden left office as Vice president. Now we know why, because it was back pay.
Speaker 8: I wanted to ask your assessment of that. I mean, it would make sense to me if I was somebody in power, I was selling access to my power, it would make sense that you would want to get paid, maybe in a position in a time when you weren't in power.
Speaker 5: Is that would you know.
Speaker 8: That would kind of cover your tracks a little bit. Do you see that as a possibility. Have you seen that before?
Speaker 6: I have seen that before, and it's basically a deferred payment. So the question is, you know what was done for that payment and now it's being deferred till after that he leaves office? Was that was there intent to structure it that way? And if it's proven that there was intent to structure it that way, that's a problem.
Speaker 9: Certainly.
Speaker 8: You talked again, you know, you talked a lot about where there's smoke, there's fire.
Speaker 5: Your initial statement, Given.
Speaker 8: The evidence that we have, if this is allowed to be investigated fully, and if you know, we can get to these bank statements, if we can get personal bank statements, do you think we're going to have a clear answer one way or the other as to whether or not, you know, the man who's now the president of the United States has committed some sort of a treasonous violation.
Speaker 9: That's a good question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: You know, like any investigation, you walk down the hallway, you start opening doors and looking behind it to see what's behind there.
Speaker 9: You may come up empty and.
Speaker 6: Door number one, but door number three yields a treasure trove of information, so so no one will know till the investigation is advanced to the level of getting answers.
Speaker 9: And you make a good point.
Speaker 6: That investigation has to be unimpeded, and if there's an attempt to impede that investigation, we certainly won't get the answers. Yeah, it's been certain.
Speaker 8: It certainly has been a lot of evidence that they're trying to obstruct this thing. They don't want to let anybody see what's really going on here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I love this expert witness. You can see he stays out of the things that are political, like, hey, I'm staying out of that. He's just giving you the facts, and that's the part that's the most important here. But you look at what they're trying to cover up and how they're moving the goal post consistently.
Speaker 2: It's a problem, folks. It's a really big problem.
Speaker 1: There's something else that is going to happen this week, and that is a guy by the name of Hunter Biden who is going to be in court Tuesday. Is the media going to cover that fact that Hunter Biden is going to appear in federal court on Tuesday. I'm going to guess probably not. Now there's also something else that's interesting. The editor in chief of Breitbart is a guy by the name of Alex Marlowe. He is the author of a new book, Breaking Biden, exposing the hidden forces in secret money machine behind Joe Biden's family and his administration. That book coming out. He talked to Maria Bartuoma about what he found in that book. At the same exact time, they're going after Donald Trump.
Speaker 11: Listen, Hunter Biden essential peer in federal court this upcoming Tuesday to be arraigned on three felony gun charges, where he's expected to enter a not guilty pleate. Join me right now with an in depth loop into the Biden family business. Is the editor in chief of Breitbart News. Alex Marlowe is here. Alex is the author of the new book, Breaking Biden, exposing the hidden forces and secret money machine behind Joe Biden, his family, and his administration. The book will be a beginning this Tuesday, and we welcome Alex to the program. Thanks very much for being here. Alex, it's good to have you and I want to start off on this influence pedaling because many Democrats and the White House continue to say that there is not a direct link linking Joe Biden to the twenty shell companies to the twenty million plus money that have gone to the Biden family.
Speaker 9: But you say you're not going to find that, and you don't need to find that.
Speaker 5: It's more about the family.
Speaker 9: Tell us about it.
Speaker 12: Yeah, First of all, we already know that the finances are intertwined. We've seen the ample evidence of this going both directions. How about that Rosemont phone that Joe Biden was using, et cetera. But I do think we're asking the wrong question. Sometimes there is clearly the anatomy of a bribe that's taking place, where foreign entities and domestic entities are sending money to the Biden family members. We know this to be true and it's affecting US policy. The clearest examples of beisma one. I don't have to repeat all that to your audience, Maria, But there are some new ones that are in the book that I think are really explosive, and I think we need a deeper dive, for example, into the Hunter Biden art deals. Who is one of the main buyers of Hunter Biden's are it's Kevin Morris. Kevin Morris is Hunter's attorney, but he also controls the LLC that holds Hunter's steak in BHR, which a Chinese equity firm which is essentially run by the Bank of China.
Speaker 2: How about Sinapeck.
Speaker 12: Sinapeck got a bunch of our strategic oil. Why would Joe Biden send strategic oil to a Chinese company, Well, Sinapeck, there's a one point seven billion dollar steak BHR has in that company. BHR controlled by Kevin Morris and Hunter.
Speaker 5: That's unbelievable.
Speaker 11: So what you're suggesting is it could be still going on because he's selling the art and Kevin.
Speaker 5: Morris is in charge.
Speaker 11: The influence pedaling may be going on as we speak.
Speaker 12: There is no reason for Chinese to get US oil aside from to benefit the commercial interest of the Biden family via BHR. That's what's happening, and that's why we need to turn over every stone until it's proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
Speaker 1: Now I wish I could say that I personally am shocked by this, because what was just said there is shocking. I'm not shocked though, because I've actually read all of the intel that's been released. Suspicious activity reports the books that have been written, the things that were on the laptop. So this, to me is exactly what I would expect. But that's not all that was said, because now we got to move on to impeachment. And again the shawnee object was gonna be government shut down, all right.
Speaker 2: They lost that one.
Speaker 1: So now the shainty object is Donald Trump's going to jail, right He's in He's on trial for fraud. He's a fraudster. We're gonna finally know him for the fraud that he is in New York City. We wouldn't go to jail, by the way, but who cares for this one. We're gonna put him in jail eventually because he's gonna be We're gonna tie him up in court. We're going to bankrupt him with legal fees and appeals, and he's screwed.
Speaker 2: That's what the Democrats are doing.
Speaker 1: An attorney general of the state that ran on indicting Donald Trump just because and there was a bunch of whack job liberals like, yeah, and I'll vote for that. I'll vote for that lady after she got blown out running for governor. No problem there. Listen, the second part of what he had to say the again. This is the author of a book, Breaking Biden, exposing the hidden forces in secret money machine behind Joe Biden, his family, and his administration.
Speaker 2: This book's by Alex Marlow.
Speaker 11: Listen, we've been talking about the fact that the family of Joe Biden made very well be still doing influence pedaling through Hunter Biden's art.
Speaker 9: What else do they need?
Speaker 11: The evidence has been overwhelming to impeach this guy.
Speaker 12: Will they no, We have ample evidence, and you can go back to all of these Chinese business deals where there's still so many stones on turn Maria. For example, that Hunter sold Rosemont Realty to an entity that was known by Sijen Ping as the dragon Head because of his strategic importance. Hunter got paid off for it, but he also retains a stake in this company. We have no idea how much that steak is and the executive branch is not going to be forthcoming.
Speaker 2: That's why we.
Speaker 5: Need to pursue impeachment.
Speaker 12: Because the executive branch is trying to obfuscate and try not to answer questions, try not to turn over documentation, communications and bank records. They have to do all of this. This all has to get done right away. Because the deals are limitless and they are ongoing. Remember, if you hear Kevin Morris making a deal, do not hear Kevin Morris.
Speaker 2: Hear BHR, and BHR.
Speaker 5: Means the Bank of China.
Speaker 12: So if Kevin Morris is involved, you have to know that this is perhaps the Bank of China and Chinese involvement.
Speaker 5: And that's just one place.
Speaker 2: How about Ukraine?
Speaker 12: The ties between Jim Biden, the former nightclub owner, who is not only tied into the effing spy chief of China, which is Hunter's word, is not mine, he also has deep ties in Ukraine. All of these are constellations of corruption regarding Biden's entire family.
Speaker 5: The world is figured out.
Speaker 12: You pay the Biden family, you get stuff in return from Joe.
Speaker 1: The world figured it out all right, to the tune of what thirty forty fifty million dollars that we add actually know about this. On top of the fact that Taylor Green, congress woman said this weekend, Joe Biden can't deny involvement in family business after these Chinese bankwires, the new evidence showing this Chinese NST wired money to Hunter Biden with Joe Biden's home address as the beneficiary while Hunter Biden was not living there but actually living in California at the time. Means the President can no longer claim that he was not involved in the family business. That's what represented MAJORI. Taylor Green said in an interview over the weekend. Hunter Biden received not one but two wires. This is a fact, totally two hundred and sixty thousand and twenty nineteen originating from Beijing from Chinese business partners directly tied to the Chinese Communist Party who listed Joe Biden's Delaware home as the beneficiary address.
Speaker 2: For the fraud.
Speaker 1: Now the House Oversight Committee also has confirmed these payments.
Speaker 2: They backed it up with other paperwork.
Speaker 1: Now, Hunter Biden did not reside with Joe Biden Delaware when the Chinese business partners wired that money to his father's address.
Speaker 2: How do we know that?
Speaker 1: Because the court documents show that from his plea deal. They can't hide behind. You know, Hunter Biden was going through a tough time, is what Green said. The reality is that all the evidence that we're coming up with through subpoenas of actual bank statements and wire transfers proved the money trail is leading to Joe Biden quote unquote. Let me also remind you real quick of what came out in the last week. The forensic accountant that was one of the first witnesses called in this impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden in the House went on TV to put in perspective the amount of money that Hunter Biden was getting while working for some of these foreign companies.
Speaker 6: Listen carefully, Urbiden was receiving a million dollars a year to be on the board of ARISSMA with no expertise, no known expertise, for an oil company. I just went and looked at the same year twenty fifteen corrects Mobile, their average compensation for their directors, their independent directors was about three hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. So you have to ask yourself almost two and a half times the rate. What is Parisa paying Hunter Biden for and why and what's being given in exchange for that? Was it just the illusion of access to Washington that's the story now or was there something more? Again, the American people deserve the truth and we need to find that out.
Speaker 1: Barisma paid Hunter Biden two and a half times the rate that exce on Mobile executives are getting during the same time period. It wasn't for his expertise. And then this comes after you have the Speaker of the House, Kevin McCarthy saying this about Hunter Biden and his involvement in the Biden crime family.
Speaker 5: The president he's been gone.
Speaker 7: He's been in California, he's been everyplace else.
Speaker 9: So one plays he hasn't been at the border.
Speaker 5: He has gone to more dinners with Hunter.
Speaker 7: Biden's business associates, that he has to the border in fift years.
Speaker 2: One hell of a point. He's not lying.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden has gone to more dinners with Hunter Biden, Bidess says it, and he is to the border in fifty years.
Speaker 2: You want to talk about priorities.
Speaker 1: There's an issue with priorities in Congresswoman Nancy Mats she said this about Joe Biden, talking about how we know now that Joe Biden got paid, said.
Speaker 11: That you want to subpoena the bank records of Joe Biden. The chairman of your committee, overside Committee, James C. Comer, has already subpoenaed some of that. What do you need to come up with or look at to confirm your findings and your suspicions here.
Speaker 10: Well, we want to show as much evidence as possible because the left in the mainstream media, they want to hide it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist. But it needs to be overwhelming. We need to show and connect all of the dots and how Joe Biden got paid because we know he got paid through text messages and emails accounts from Hunter Biden.
Speaker 9: We know that that exists.
Speaker 10: Connecting the dots for the American people because don't trust us. I want the American people to trust the evidence.
Speaker 2: Trust the evidence.
Speaker 1: When you have the facts on your side, you can talk the way that Congresswoman Nancy Mace is talking. You can say it that way because it actually makes sense now. GOP Representative Fitzgerald also said this about the Oversight Committee and what they're going to be doing and issuing these subpoenas.
Speaker 5: What I would say is the big.
Speaker 13: News that came out of Oversight yesterday and I talked to Congressman Calmer last night about it at length, is that they're issuing the subpoenas for both Hunter and James Biden.
Speaker 1: That's what matters, these subpoenas, and we'll see how hard they fight these sipenas because they understand now that the tide is turning on them. Representative Byron Donald's dissecting the Hunter Biden text messages saying this about hey, is it maybe time to investigate?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 14: And this one is a famous one. Everybody knows this one. This is the famous one that says, I hope you all do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years.
Speaker 2: It's really hard, but don't worry.
Speaker 14: Unlike Pop, I won't make you. I won't make you give me half your salary.
Speaker 1: That is Hunter Biden's own text message to his family members. I hope you can all do what I did for everything for this and pay for everything for this entire family for years. It's truly hard, but don't worry. I'mike Pop. I won't make you give me half your salary. Right, I mean Byron's absolutely right. And what he just said there.
Speaker 14: Mister Dobinski, if you saw a text message like this and a potential money laundering operation or a potential pay for play operation, would you be looking for information related to money going from son to father?
Speaker 9: Absolutely without a.
Speaker 1: Doubt, Absolutely without a doubt. So there are two things going on here, and you're gonna have to really pay attention. There's the shiny object, which is Donald Trump on a fraud trial by an activist attorney general the state of New York who lost her last race then said, if you go help me, I'll go after Donald Trump. This is a woman, the New York Attorney General, whose aim is to put Trump out of business in all of New York, shut down his family, shut down their name, and to officially declare he is a fraudster. Year after year, loan after loan defendants. The defendants misrepresented mister Trump's net worth. The lead attorney said, these people act like they were rich, but they were not. Donald Trump was right, and I played this for you at the very beginning when he came out and said there's people dying on the streets of New York and there was no body harmed here, yet they're coming after me.
Speaker 2: He is absolutely right.
Speaker 1: This is no different than the first impeachment trial when they sat when the Democrats knew the entire time they were impeaching him over something that never happened. They were impeaching him over Adalcia. The f I said was usualer generated by the Democrat National Committee in Hillary Clinton's campaign adossier that even the FBI said, to the guy who brought it to them, Hey, if you can corroborate any of what you're claiming in here, will give you a million dollars. And he never got a million dollars because he knew he couldn't corroborate it, because he knew he made it up out of thin air. You also had the forensic experts this week that said code names like the Big Guy commonly used in financial crimes. You also have a problem now with the President's story because Hunter Biden claimed he didn't receive one cent from Chinese associates to fight despite the wire transfers in the summer twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: But maybe he didn't receive a cent.
Speaker 1: Maybe Daddy got all of that money while he was out in California. And then there's one other thing I forgot. I almost forgot to bring this up. James Comber has now subpoenaed twenty wire transfers totaling one point three million, received by the President's brother, James Biden. The House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comber subpoena James Biden's line haul group and JBBSR inc entities because the committee could not identify quote legitimate services provided by James Biden's companies. Now, comber subpoena appears to be directed obtaining records linked to President Joe Biden's corporation, Celtic Capri Corporation, which received nearly ten million dollars in twenty seventeen without specifying revenue line items. Quote. So that's an LLC account. It wasn't a shell company. That was a real LLC account with more earnings in there than what we could find. So that is an account. We planned a subpoena as we follow the money, Comber said. James Biden. An often overlook member of the Biden family is President Joe Biden's younger brother and Hunter Biden's uncle. James and Hunter were business partners with the CEFC China Energy Company, an organization closely aligned and has direct links to the Chinese Communist Party.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: While Hunter's complex web of wired transfers from CEFC received much attention in recent years, James Comer expanded its focus to James Biden's entities.
Speaker 2: Those entities received at least.
Speaker 1: Twenty wires totaling one point three nine to eight million dollars through Hunter Biden's entities, according to the twenty twenty Senate report by Senator Chuck Grassley and Senator Ron Johnson quote there is also evidence that Hunter Biden's Hunter Biden moved large sums of money from his firm a wash Code, to James Biden's consulting firm, the lion Hal Group. Between August to fourteenth to twenty seventeen and August third of twenty eighteen, alast Co sent twenty different wire transfers totally one point three nine eight nine niney nine million dollars to the Lion Group, a consulting firm that lists James Biden and his wife Sarah Biden on the bank account. This transaction was identified for potential criminal financial activity. These transfers began less than one week after CEFC Infrastructure Investment wired five million to the Hudson West and Hudson West sent its first payment of four hundred thousand dollars to Auasco. Now, most of the payments from Oasco to the Lion Hall Group had vague notes to the memo line and fifteen of which simply indicated that they were for further credit to James Biden. However, the memo line for one of the payments reads w or excuse me HW three, which indicates some of the transferred money could be from Hunts and West the third. When the bank contacted Sarah Biden regarding the overall wired activity, she stated that the lion Hall Group in Owasco provided international and business consulting, and that the lion Hall Group was assisting AUASCO with an international client through a contract that had since been terminated. Sarah Biden then told the bank that she would not provide any supporting documentation, and she also refused to provide additional information to more clearly explain the activity. Consequently, consequently, the bank submitted the account for closure. Normal day, if you're money laundering, right, yeah, I won't tell you what you need to know to keep this legitimate. There's no reason to believe that this isn't a legitimate business. To Biden would say, okay.
Speaker 2: Prove it. They're like, no, never mind. They shut down the bank account. No problem.
Speaker 1: We'll find another bank that will do shady business with us. Not a problem at all. This is the Biden crime family. Now remember all of this. While they're talking about Donald Trump in New York this week on this other trial, which is garbage. Don't forget Share our podcast with all of your family and friends, shared on social media. Hit that forward button, please hit that light button, auto download or subscribe button, and I will see you back here tomorrow