Speaker 1: We've got a new player, Candace on the phone, and apparently her annual Halloween tradition is driveway parties, and that I think that means something different where I come from. For me, you park in the driveway, flash of brides, all come out and things will happen.
Speaker 2: What are your driveway parties look like? Well, my kids and I we move all the patio and the lawn furniture to the driveway and then everybody comes over and we have like a pre funk party and then everybody trigger treats.
Speaker 3: That's cool. We actually shut our street down. You can put a permanent with the city and we just shut our street down. Oh yeah, so we have like a campfire. We set up the movie screen in the street. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See Kandas's playing them not to block traffic for the entire neighbor.
Speaker 2: So I appreciate you canvas.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do lose track of our children, so I like brooks idea better.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh.
Speaker 1: That's an old school Halloween. Brook's gonna leave this studio. And while that happens, Candas. You know how the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say pass, but you have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. What's the largest province in Canada?
Speaker 4: Victoria?
Speaker 1: Alphabetically? What is the last of Santa's Reindeers?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh u p answer?
Speaker 1: The famous Dole Plantation is located in which state? What sports legend was nicknamed the Great One? Oh, the Great Bambini.
Speaker 2: I don't know his free name.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll go with that.
Speaker 2: What are you going with? The Great Bambini?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's his given name, and his nickname is Great One. Candace, good work there. Books are going to come back into the studio. And while she's coming back in apparently Candace stages houses to sell for real estate agents. And apparently the big trend right now is big beds.
Speaker 3: Really beds to make the room look bigger.
Speaker 2: What does that mean, Candace?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean big beds meaning like if you walk into a primary then they want the bed to.
Speaker 3: Be like the focal point.
Speaker 2: So we're letting using five or six comforters at the same time to make.
Speaker 4: It look Wow's my idea and I'm really good with designing. A tiny bed, huge headboard. Ginorm is covering the whole wall.
Speaker 2: Right, and you can put that in the next house.
Speaker 1: You stage Candas, Huh, sure, I'll hire you for the day, Jose.
Speaker 3: Yes, that is way too much lifting stuff and carrying things back and forth for Jose to handle.
Speaker 2: He's just going to be sleeping in the bed the entire time. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know we're on a time limit.
Speaker 2: But my kids are in the car and they want to say, I really found o.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute. What's their names?
Speaker 1: Owen and Olivia?
Speaker 3: Can you ask that question? They want to play? Okay, you think you're smarter than mom. I see how it is. Olivia Brooks got to play now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they asked the question. We gotta go to Brook Now. You can help brook if you want, Brooke, you ready? Your time starts now.
Speaker 1: Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. What's the largest province in Canada? British Columbia alphabetically, what is the last of Santa's reindeer god? Uh?
Speaker 3: Pr answer?
Speaker 1: The famous Dole plantation is located in which state? What sports legend was nicknamed The Great One?
Speaker 3: The Great One? Babe Ruth morel.
Speaker 2: Is a variety of less vegetables.
Speaker 1: In bowling, how many strikes in a row earns you a perfect game?
Speaker 3: Oh? Twelve?
Speaker 1: Final answer with twelve, there it is. We're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you bolted with Jose.
Speaker 2: I just shipped my pants and.
Speaker 3: Commercial over.
Speaker 2: It's so good.
Speaker 4: I think it was targeted. Candace, you got one correct today.
Speaker 2: The kids have failed the.
Speaker 4: Brook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got three.
Speaker 1: Maybe should have let the kids play today? Yeah, I know for next time. Let's get these answers in. It's Canadian Thanksgiving. Largest province in Canada is Quebec. Alphabetically, the last of Santa's reindeer is Vixen. The famous Dolt plantation is located in Hawaii on the island of Hawaii of Oahu. The sports legend known as the Great One is Wayne Gretzky, hockey player.
Speaker 3: Such generic nicknames.
Speaker 1: By the way, morel is a variety of mushroom, and in bowling, you need twelve consecutive strikes to bowl a perfect game. So Candace, unfortunately can't give you any money here, but just we're playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Redwind Casino, River Water Bar, and grill. Treat yourself to the taste of good life at the River Water Bar and Grill. It's your escape from the ordinary, only at the Nisqually Redwind Casino.
Speaker 2: Whoo all right, thanks guys.
Speaker 3: Yea, hey, and get those kids to school.
Speaker 2: Huh Yeah, we're late now, but that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for playing Candace. We'll be back to do wind Brooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Bye brook and Jeffrey in the morning.