Speaker 1: Don't you love podcasts? You can literally listen wherever you are. Someone left us a review saying that they listen at the gym. So if that's you right now, pick up the pace and one and two and and.
Speaker 2: And the show is gonna start now.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: We are already nine days into the month of October.
Speaker 5: My gosh, it's happening so fast.
Speaker 2: I know it really is going. Hey, what's that smell?
Speaker 5: I put the order it on today?
Speaker 2: Exactly nothing.
Speaker 4: You can't catch the smallest whiff of candy in this office because once again management has left the candy bowl in the lobby completely empty.
Speaker 2: Every year we never see a gum.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell you I check it three times a day.
Speaker 4: Or if you remember, last year, people actually sent us candy in the mail, Yeah, a lot of it because they felt so bad for.
Speaker 2: You, Brooke that they didn't have candy here.
Speaker 4: And this year you're already leaving threatening signs next to the bowl and signing your name.
Speaker 2: At the bottom.
Speaker 5: Saw that there.
Speaker 2: Don't act like you, don't you know, Brooks.
Speaker 4: Today's ominous note read seriously, exclamation question, exclamation question, fill this or else?
Speaker 5: Did you sign? I was so shocked at what I saw is what's gonna do management?
Speaker 2: How could you do this to her?
Speaker 4: You know, brook runs on free mini chocolate bars and adult male tears.
Speaker 2: At least put one of those in the bowl.
Speaker 5: This Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: If you need.
Speaker 4: Help, management, candystore dot com did just review their purchases from over the past twenty years and found the number one most popular candy from each state. And we're running out of time, so okay, we're gonna read these off really quick.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: M and M's was the top can Indian seven states, including Oregon. In California, Washington's number one candy was Tootsie Pops.
Speaker 2: Twitch is number.
Speaker 4: One in Alaska. In Montana, Lucius is the favorite in five states, including Florida and Iowa. Milky Way is number one in Colorado. Sour Patch Kids.
Speaker 2: Rules six states, including Illinois and Texas.
Speaker 4: Candy Corn is just popular in one state, Utah, and Swickers is only number one in one state, Brooke.
Speaker 2: Any guesses Massachusetts. It's Brooks home state of Idaho.
Speaker 6: Oh, I know, that's that's all my mom eats. My mother survives on snickers and hot dogs. Yeah, I don't know how she's so skinny.
Speaker 2: You angry, Move.
Speaker 4: To Idaho and get a Snickers and you'll be more of yourself. Yes, that's a candy catastrophe twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: It continues. Let's move to another type of.
Speaker 4: Catastrophe, the shock collar Question of the Day with Digital Jake.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Jake.
Speaker 3: For everything we've learned about the universe so far, there's so much more that remains unexplained. Oh yeah, Like why do we park in a driveway but drive on a parkway. If a bunch of cats are lying on top of each other, is it still called the dog pile? And why did Jose buy a new Lexus when he just ubers everywhere? Today we'll explore some of these mysteries and more in a special one and done Lockness sighting, sasquatch fighting. The government told us UFOs are real and it's really not that exciting. The shock collar Question of the day.
Speaker 5: All right, Jake, We'll.
Speaker 3: Begin with Jose. Jose. In two thousand and six, a man named Derek Amado suffered a concussion after diving into a pool. He suffered some hair loss and memory loss, but his incident became even more strange when he instantly gained a skill. It takes normal people years to master WHOA what was it?
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 3: Agg He was suddenly fluent in French. B. He could compose, read and play music or see he could do a spot on Captain Jack.
Speaker 5: Sparrow and push.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 8: I've heard of stories of people that one day randomly hit her head.
Speaker 2: They can speak a language.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Also saw something on like sixty Minutes or some doctor Harry wants of a guy who never knew how to play the piano got a major head injury and one day.
Speaker 5: Just was like, oh, maybe did yeah, did you watch documentary?
Speaker 2: Maybe this was him.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with he could compose, read, and play music.
Speaker 3: Jose said, composed music, that is yeah, maybe it was him. Scientists believe that Derek is the first person in the world to gain this level of genius level talent after experiencing a head and we're talking brilliant. Alexis speaking French might help you with this question, but you might not get any help from anyone in the room. In fifteen eighteen, a plague struck Strassbourg, France, but it wasn't a typical plague that we're used to. What was the weird side effect of this epidemic. Was it A it caused people to dance until they died?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god.
Speaker 3: B it caused everyone to non stop laugh until they died.
Speaker 2: No, no, or it's see.
Speaker 3: It caused the townsfolk to uncontrollably wave to one another even in their sleep.
Speaker 5: Exhausting.
Speaker 9: I was actually just watching a movie, like someone was just telling me about the dancing until you die.
Speaker 5: I think recently and how it's not like literally dancing.
Speaker 9: Oh it's not like they're doing thriller until they like pass out, you know, I think something else, So I'm going to go that one.
Speaker 3: Jake Alexis went with dancing till they died. That is.
Speaker 10: Correct.
Speaker 3: Scientists think it could have been food poisoning or fun guy mold. So, like Jeff said on Friday, wash your vegetables. We're two for two so far, Jeffrey, it's your turn, okay, Jeff. In eighteen seventy six, Kentucky experienced a once in a lifetime type of rain shower. What started falling from the sky. Was it a diamonds, b juice, or c pieces of meat?
Speaker 2: I mean they all sound pretty good.
Speaker 5: I'd rather get hit by a sirloin than a diamond. Now I've heard man.
Speaker 1: See I'm thinking cuts of meat.
Speaker 6: Maybe a tornado ripped through a meat packaging.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would make sense.
Speaker 4: If a tornado blew through a farm, tore all the cows up into tiny, little eight ounce steaks, and then rained down all over the community. God taketh, but he giveth back to So let's say it's pieces of meat raining from the sky.
Speaker 3: Jeff said, pieces of meat.
Speaker 10: That is.
Speaker 3: It's now known as the Kentucky Meat Shower. And people who were brave enough to taste it say it was similar to lamb or deer.
Speaker 5: They tasted it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. After further investigation, scientist's best guess was it was meat vomited up by buzzards. If you know anything about buzzards, if one vomits, the other one does too. So it started a chain reaction, a.
Speaker 2: Frat party in the sky.
Speaker 3: All right, Brook, it's your turn. If you get this right, I will be getting shocked. Oh my god, Brook. One insurance broker in Florida named Mike Saint Lawrence offers a unique type of policy. For just twenty four to ninety five a month, you can get a ten million dollar insurance policy that covers against what is it A being attacked by Bigfoot, but you must have video proof B being bit by the elusive and possibly mythical Chupacabra. Also you need video proof, or C being abducted by aliens and you must have video proof. Or if a doctor dislodges a probe and provides it to the insurance company, I'm.
Speaker 6: Gonna eliminate Bigfoot because Bigfoot the Sasquatch is obviously a mountain animal.
Speaker 4: You thought sasquatch likes to take a vacation in the sometimes maybe elderly sasquatch living in one of those retirements.
Speaker 2: Take it easy down there playing shuffle board.
Speaker 5: I think aliens is the answerswer.
Speaker 3: Brooks said, being abducted by aliens? That is, it must be pretty popular because he's offered the policy for thirty four years.
Speaker 5: Wow, God, that man is raking in the money.
Speaker 4: Well, we obviously know our conspiracy theories and world mysteries because we went four for four. So digital Jake has taking the shock this morning, and somebody wanted to hear radioactive I imagine dragons.
Speaker 3: I'm waking up in mad bones enough to make my systems blow.
Speaker 2: Welcome perfect time, and that your shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: It's time for us to try something we never do on this shows, sweet wholesome news stories.
Speaker 2: I know, I get it.
Speaker 4: Who wants to hear about things that warm the heart and restore our faith in you?
Speaker 2: Nobody?
Speaker 4: But we gotta try it really quick. It's broken Jeffrey in the Morning. Because there's this guy in Rhode Island. His name's Tim Perry, and every year he puts together a crazy Halloween display on his front lawn. He calls it the House of a Thousand Pumpkins cute, and what he does is he takes fake craft pumpkins, like plastic ones, and he carves celebrity faces into them.
Speaker 5: That's so cool.
Speaker 4: He's been doing this for over a decade now, adds more and more pumpkins to his collection every year, and he's been doing it to raise money for the American Cancer Society.
Speaker 5: It looks amazing.
Speaker 6: His whole yard is fully filled and they're like stacked on shelves.
Speaker 5: They're all round.
Speaker 4: And the reason he started raising money is because a few years ago his wife was diagnosed with cancer, so Tim thought he could use his Halloween display to do some good, and every year he's been raising thousands of dollars from visitors who come out to see his Halloween display.
Speaker 5: I want to donate money.
Speaker 3: No, take my money, bro.
Speaker 2: But here's the best news.
Speaker 4: Tim says his wife is actually doing okay now. She's been receiving treatments and is almost entirely cancer free. So if you can't personally make it out to Rhode Island to see his display in person, you could still check out his House of a Thousand Pumpkins Facebook page and donate money to cancer research.
Speaker 6: There link in our insist stories or something so people can find it easy.
Speaker 4: Don't get Yeah, we'll do a Facebook link on our insta story.
Speaker 6: Okay, your social media head.
Speaker 2: We'll put it on TikTok to. We'll do a TikTok link to our story.
Speaker 5: No TikTok.
Speaker 2: There you go. Sweet wholesome content for the day.
Speaker 8: Maybe don't go to our Instagram today, No.
Speaker 3: Do do.
Speaker 4: Let's get back to the filth and shameful stuff that we're good at with laser stories.
Speaker 2: We're gonna cut is coming up next.
Speaker 4: It's it's the radio segment that just pitched ESPN on a brand new sport called the FFL Felion Football League. And I heard Taylor Swift's cat is already dating the tight end of the Manhattan Owlers. Another Manhattan Owlers the East, I'm the most popular team.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other clawbawlers just don't this. First Laser Stories out of Italy, Randy and Helen's Stitch were on a European vacation when they asked for an extra spoon so they could both enjoy the gelato dessert.
Speaker 2: They ordered.
Speaker 4: It absolutely heavenly till they got the bill and saw that they were charged an extra dollar for that second spoon.
Speaker 10: For the spoon.
Speaker 5: Now we're getting charged for asking for cutlery because to.
Speaker 2: Keep it after because I'll pay for it.
Speaker 4: And so they did what any reasonable American tourist would do. They paid it and then immediately jumped online to write a passive aggressive review.
Speaker 2: With the manager.
Speaker 4: They wrote, bring your own spoon, fork, and knives. They charge you a dollar if you extra.
Speaker 6: And they would have known, they probably would have just shared the same spoon.
Speaker 5: They're married.
Speaker 4: They weren't the only ones complaining. Some reviewers even added photos of their receipts for proof of the extra spoon charge. And while customers think it's ridiculous, one restaurant in the Lake Como region of Italy charges two euros for a sandwich to be cut in half. Oh my gosh, the management says, addition, requests have a cost. We had to use two plates instead of one, and the time to wash them is doubled, not to mention the two place mats as well.
Speaker 5: It is really pinching pennies, okay.
Speaker 4: And other establishments are said to be ready to follow suits. So either be prepared to pay or start packing your own utensils when you go out for dinner.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna be eating off a paper napkin five with that, you know, you know how cheap I am.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This next Lazer story is out of Halloween Headquarters. A couple of years ago. The hot decoration was that twelve foot home deepot skeleton that people put into their front yard.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: It still lives in my heart as the hot one.
Speaker 4: Well create some room in that Heartbrook because this year, a brand new Halloween Haunt has gone viral.
Speaker 2: You may have already heard of it.
Speaker 4: It's a jack o lantern humanoid that's dressed like a ghoul. He's eight feet tall and his name is Lewis. Yes, target, here's a picture of him. If you see him in the department in store, you just press the button on the ground.
Speaker 2: And this is what he says. Oh my god, I didn't know.
Speaker 5: He talked people. We're just calling him Lewis because it was funny.
Speaker 2: That was hard to hear.
Speaker 4: He says, I am not a jack o' lantern. My name is Lewis, and then he.
Speaker 9: Laughs and has taken over my TikTok.
Speaker 2: He's everywhere right now.
Speaker 4: Other sayings include hello, Hello, I'm so happy you could carve out some time to come out tonight. He also says crooked smile and glowing eyes. I see all your tricks from way up high. And despite being one hundred and eighty dollars, whoa, whoa, he is blowing up online right now, which helped make Lewis completely sold out. I Jeffrey, I did check the tar it near your house. Yeah, you know, the really crappy one and that like dumb town. But they're sold out if they never.
Speaker 6: Have any Target, Jeffy, if it's the crappy Target, you're talking about it and I sold out.
Speaker 10: They were stole out, stopping.
Speaker 4: But even if you can't own a Lewis right now, you can visit him because many Target locations have him set up just inside the store and people have been posting videos on social media of meeting him.
Speaker 2: Like he's a big celebrity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can trigger through Target.
Speaker 4: Others have created shirts inspired by Lewis, and people have publicly called out Target locations that don't have Lewis plugged in a.
Speaker 2: Big miss.
Speaker 4: Target is not commented, so it's unclear when or if Lewis will be back in stock. But go ahead and send us your Lewis pics at Brook and Jeffrey on Instagram and we might repost them.
Speaker 5: Okay, what a reward.
Speaker 4: This next leg The story is out of the parenting place.
Speaker 2: The kids.
Speaker 4: Do you ever open up your lunchbox at school and think, what is this?
Speaker 2: There's no passion here, there's no passion. Well, there's a reason for that, okay, little Gordon ramsay.
Speaker 4: In a new survey, twenty six percent of parents say packing their kids lunchbox is by far their least favorite chore.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's why you get a husband who doesn't work early morning.
Speaker 2: He does at all.
Speaker 4: In fact, twenty nine percent of parents would rather clean a filthy bathroom.
Speaker 2: Than put a few things together for their child's lunch.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, seventeen percent of parents say they'd rather get a cavity filled then pack their own child's lunch.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should give more compassion to my husband.
Speaker 4: It seems a little unnecessarily dramatic. Yeah, but packing lunchboxes can take a lot of time and can be frustrating because seventy two percent of parents say their child's lunches often come back from school uneaten.
Speaker 5: Who no, No, you want to pack what they want?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm telling you if they come back uneaten, and then that's their afternoon snack.
Speaker 4: Sorry, sorry, those clans are just gonna keep getting warmer. By the way, if you're teaching your kids to pack their own lunch, there's a promotion happening on social media right now hosted.
Speaker 2: By Juicy Juice. Here's how it works.
Speaker 4: You take a photo of your kid packing their own lunch, and you post it on social media with the hashtag jj fryye sweepsteaks.
Speaker 5: That's what they came up with the hashtag. They make it more complicated.
Speaker 4: Very short and catch and one grand prize winner from that will receive ten thousand dollars that can.
Speaker 2: Be used towards groceries.
Speaker 4: So if a kid wins, it's basically one hundred thousand caprisans and a year supply of twigs.
Speaker 2: Right, you can find the link to.
Speaker 4: Submit on our instant stories at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next laser story.
Speaker 4: Out of tech Trends, the home security company Ring is offering to pay you one million dollars if your doorbell camera catches actual footage of aliens.
Speaker 6: I love aliens stealing your package.
Speaker 4: They're running a contest called the Million Dollar Search for Extraterrestrials. And if you're wondering, it doesn't have to be like high DEFF footage of et waving at your camera, just unusual, extraordinary or unexplainable behavior.
Speaker 5: Dress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know that you can't do that, though the rules state clearly it has to be indisputable evidence that aliens are here. And if someone does send in legit footage of aliens, they'll get fifty thousand dollars a year for the next two decades.
Speaker 5: But indisputable. That's a word where they're like, oh sorry, yeah.
Speaker 4: And the thing is if you try to fake anything, or you SEEGI or a costume, you're immediately disqualified, though.
Speaker 2: Fake stuff is allowed.
Speaker 4: For a different contest that they're running, they're giving out five hundred dollars Amazon gift cards for the most creative submissions that don't qualify for the million dollar and that's where costumes and props are allowed, and judging will be based on creativity and humor. You have till November three to submit those.
Speaker 6: Please someone dress their cute little puppy up as an alien.
Speaker 4: Video speaking of catching little green guys in the act, he's been.
Speaker 2: Caught on so many ring doorbell cams. I won't tell you what he's doing.
Speaker 7: But I.
Speaker 2: Sores has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again at the same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 7: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Hollywood has tried their hardest to create dating shows that make us seem less shallow than we really are.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it's backfires, though, doesn't.
Speaker 4: It once or twice? But they've tried having people talk through a wall. They sent couples to dinner wearing ugly animal masks.
Speaker 5: That was such a weird one.
Speaker 2: It was a strange show.
Speaker 4: One dating show even has the producers break both of your legs, you two black eyes, and then knocks down most of your teeth right before sending you on a romantic date to the movies.
Speaker 2: All right, go get her stead What kind of agreement did I? I was going punch drunk love on that one.
Speaker 4: But I still haven't seen one where single people decide who they want to marry just by listening to each other's voicemails. Because it's almost impossible to actually leave a good one. So let's do a test run here and see if there's any potential suitors on our answering machine when we do a brand new loser line coming up?
Speaker 7: Is this the right number? It's the loser line. Goodbye, just call.
Speaker 2: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this.
Speaker 4: Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 5: Hi, excuse me, they can't hear you?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 12: Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you work at Little Caesar's.
Speaker 5: Why am I leaning closer to the microphone.
Speaker 4: I only say that because you you look hot and ready.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I give you your crazy stick.
Speaker 4: Like to go please, whatever you do, resist the urge to story that man down with an extra large bottle of NERD repellent. Instead giveing the number of the loser lines, hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air.
Speaker 2: Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Hey Katie, this is We met in line at the TFA the other day. You were working and I had a bunch of lo change in my pockets. I actually get on purpose because I was hoping that maybe you'd be the one patting me down. But I guess there's nonsense boys on boys only rule there. Anyway, I was thinking maybe I could come by some time, maybe get a cheap plane ticket to go anywhere, but just to see you, and we can get lunch, get some Starbucks Panda if you're feeling a little more adventurous.
Speaker 10: And yes, maybe we could search each other sometime.
Speaker 6: Wow, God, the only person that enjoys TSA.
Speaker 5: We found it right?
Speaker 4: Yes, seriously did he just describe Panda Express as adventurous?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, I mean tell me you're white without telling me you're white.
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 5: Maybe it just means the aftermask.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 13: Next message, Alix, why are you not responding?
Speaker 10: What are you creeped out?
Speaker 13: Because I was like sending you pictures of where you were today.
Speaker 10: Hello, It's a joke. Do you not understand how jokes work?
Speaker 13: I was like three tables behind you at the coffee shop. We ordered the same thing.
Speaker 5: You didn't even see me, Like, that's hilarious.
Speaker 6: It's a joke.
Speaker 5: Like, can you not take a joke, Alex?
Speaker 13: Like I only followed you for one hour, Like.
Speaker 10: That's not even a long time. That's not creepy behavior.
Speaker 13: I'm just trying to hint to you that I like you.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 13: This is how women tell guys that they're into them.
Speaker 2: Are you not getting it?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 13: Hit hittssage, Hello, Alex.
Speaker 4: I tracked down your mom where she lives and went and met her and sniffed your baby blankets as a joe.
Speaker 2: It's a joke.
Speaker 5: I love people like this though. They make me feel so much less crazy.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 5: I think he's like, and this is a restraining order?
Speaker 2: Do you get it?
Speaker 3: Not a joke?
Speaker 4: If you know someone who also doesn't get jokes, though, tell them about our TikTok.
Speaker 2: Jeffery's perfect for people who can't distinguish that something is funny or not.
Speaker 4: Plus we play our favorite loser lines of the week on there every single time.
Speaker 2: I don't hear messages like this one.
Speaker 10: Next message, Hello, I.
Speaker 14: Know we met the other night and they're an October fect coming up and I honestly really want to be a part of the yodeling choir, but I'm not very good.
Speaker 7: Yeah yo, yeah.
Speaker 14: Yo, Yeah, I could really use you, so please, you know, call me back. All right, bye?
Speaker 5: That was great.
Speaker 4: Someone needs to tell Disneyland one of the little Dutch boys from.
Speaker 2: The small he got out.
Speaker 5: I liked him.
Speaker 6: Fortunately, the Yo restaurant in the town I grew up in has since closed, so there's no work for him.
Speaker 2: There's the soprano.
Speaker 15: Yeah next, Hey, Rob, I I think we had a pretty good time. I remember you said that you've run a daycare center and I'm kind of in between jobs right now and I would love for you to consider me for a position there. Let me just go ahead and say the full disclosure. If you, you know, decide that you want to run a background check, I have had about three DUIs and they will probably all show up and said background check. But I'm fine now because I basically quit drinking hard liquor. I'm just drinking light beer. Also, I'm not really that.
Speaker 7: Big into shiits.
Speaker 15: But I'm sure you got a TV so I can play some I don't know, blues clues or something. I can just put them in front of the TV and maybe have a cigarette or a beer or something. You know, it should be fairly easy. So, like I said, this is just in case you don't remember, and I'm really really looking forward to getting kids to speak with you about the possability and also maybe going out for dinner.
Speaker 4: Brook, You're always looking for babysitters at the last second, so you can go on date nights. Just have her over and make sure your fridge is stocked with PDRs perfect just like.
Speaker 5: Those who does right people in childcare.
Speaker 2: You can listen Lose a.
Speaker 4: Line regularly at this time every single week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel if you haven't already. That's where you can listen to every single Loser Line second date in phone tab that we do right there, And speaking of phone taps. We're gonna do one coming up right after.
Speaker 7: This, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: A little while back, you might remember we did a prank call to a deli to order a sandwich, and we said we were doing text to speech while driving a car. Oh go, and the guy heard us get into a road rage situation in the middle of the call.
Speaker 2: It was super awkward.
Speaker 4: Well, today, we're not going to do that exact same thing, but we are going to call a tire shop to make one of their employees feel that same.
Speaker 2: Level of awkwardness.
Speaker 4: And it all starts with pretending that Brooke and I are married and I'm just borrowing her phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just for a.
Speaker 4: Second, it's your phone tap right now?
Speaker 10: I Tire. This is Jimmy. How can I help you?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, my name is Darryl.
Speaker 4: I was just on the phone with someone else a minute ago, trying to order some tires, but my phone died.
Speaker 10: Oh I'm some story, sir. Yeah that that wasn't me though.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I just I borrowed my wife's phone to call you back. Do you think you could help me?
Speaker 6: Can you make it quick?
Speaker 5: I think my phone is gonna die.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just sorry.
Speaker 10: Hold on, no, no, no problem. Did they give you an order number yet?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think so. Then I need to do.
Speaker 10: What the charger?
Speaker 2: Sorry, hold on, wait, who's Calvin?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 2: A notification just came up on your phone says Calvin matched with you. Hello, but he sent you a message? What is this?
Speaker 7: Babe?
Speaker 5: Don't worry about it. I just will you hand me the phone. I'll do the tire thing for you.
Speaker 4: No, hold on, wait, tell me who is Calvin? Why is it popping up as a Tinder notification?
Speaker 2: Tinder?
Speaker 4: What your phone is blowing up with Tinder notifications?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry. I think I'm in the middle of something I shouldn't be, and I'm just trying to help you with your You're.
Speaker 2: Fine, Just hold on a second. It's not what you What am I supposed to think?
Speaker 4: Obviously, you're fooling around behind my back with this Calvin guy.
Speaker 3: They tell me what's going on?
Speaker 7: Make me tell you?
Speaker 13: Yes, tell me, fine, it's for your birthday.
Speaker 10: I really want to help you. Here tis customers.
Speaker 5: Who told me that you wanted to spice things up.
Speaker 2: I was talking about our Mexican food the other night. She got a relationship.
Speaker 5: You said it with a wink, and I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I planned.
Speaker 5: That's a party.
Speaker 10: It's a really fun part. I should I go? I just I don't know.
Speaker 11: Don't go.
Speaker 2: No, I still want to get my tires.
Speaker 10: I understand that, but I'm very uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, how do you think I feel. I'm just learning this right now. Oh God, more.
Speaker 5: You wanted more culture in our life.
Speaker 2: So your idea of culture is this, guy, Luke.
Speaker 10: You know I can hear everything.
Speaker 4: Okay, sorry, let me try and put this on mute Uney's birthday.
Speaker 6: For whom.
Speaker 10: I can hear you?
Speaker 2: You this is my birthday.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're the one that's getting all the gifts.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm sure they'll give you some gifts too.
Speaker 10: I can hear everything.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure you're fine with it. Oh there's more coming now?
Speaker 4: Who's Anville responded, don't look.
Speaker 2: So happy about it.
Speaker 10: How about we do this another time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm already on the phone with you. I just would really appreciate it. We could just tackle this now and get my tires over it.
Speaker 10: You say that, but every time you try to get the order number, a new game comes off and you and your wife are arguing about some new band who's in your wife? Like there was right there. I heard it again, sir.
Speaker 2: That that's actually from a woman is a party?
Speaker 10: Now my business starts one?
Speaker 2: Maybe nice? Do you hear what's going on over here?
Speaker 10: Unfortunately I do, and I don't want to be a part of it, sir. I just want to help you get well.
Speaker 2: I'm not asking you to be a part of it. I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 5: A part of it.
Speaker 2: So he says he doesn't want to be a part of it.
Speaker 5: He said Saturday. I mean, I'm sure he doesn't work on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask him, but.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be so fine.
Speaker 10: Please don't ask me. I don't want you to ask me anything. Just give me your order number and I will take care of you.
Speaker 5: He would love anvil. He would love it.
Speaker 10: I don't okay, I'm not interested in Anne Bill. I just again, I hears her your phone number, and I will call you while you're get somebody.
Speaker 2: Else to look. Man, I'm really sorry to do this to you. I oh, my god, Jimmy.
Speaker 10: Right, yes, yes, my name is Jimmy. Yes.
Speaker 4: My wife just wants you to know that we've got room for a sixth person, the seventh person.
Speaker 2: Now, no, I'm not are okay eight people? Are are you doing anything Saturday?
Speaker 10: My wife wants I am not interested. I have a wife, I have kids, and I am a morally responsible human being. Well, please give me your order number.
Speaker 4: The thing is, I know your wife, Rebecca because she said that you'd actually be up for doing this.
Speaker 10: What excuse me?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's her right now. She's saying, don't be a whimp. Go for it. You only get pranked once.
Speaker 10: Oh, grant, this is my god.
Speaker 6: Actually, Jef it's not his birthday this Saturday, but it could be.
Speaker 10: I'm literally like, my coworkers are looking at me like, what is going on.
Speaker 5: No, your wife, Rebecca set you up.
Speaker 6: She said, it's actually your birth your birthday, it is, you know.
Speaker 5: She was just trying to feel out the vibe of what do you want to do for the party.
Speaker 10: This is not what I wanted.
Speaker 2: Vil wants to go to your birthday.
Speaker 14: Wakem every morning whispa weekday morning twenties Broke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: In the dating world, we tend to put a lot of importance on the first kiss.
Speaker 5: Yeah too, actually tells you a lot.
Speaker 2: It's kind of a big deal.
Speaker 4: It could tell you everything you need to know about your chemistry together, where things might be headed.
Speaker 2: Between you two. Confirm she likes me.
Speaker 4: This is pretty good. Hint, things are going well. It could be a great thing. But one of our listeners was a little surprised, to say the least, by what his date said to him right after they locked lips at the end of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh and spoiler.
Speaker 4: It wasn't Wow. That was so amazing. I can't wait to see you again so that we could do that more.
Speaker 3: Oh, probably wouldn't be on our show.
Speaker 5: Yea what people say afterwards, her reaction.
Speaker 2: Was a little different.
Speaker 4: And even though it's kind of embarrassing, he's going to share exactly what she told him in your brand new Second Date Update.
Speaker 2: That's next Second Date update.
Speaker 4: We report on these all the time on our show, but I don't think anyone in this room has ever actually been to one, or at least not allowed inside due to the restraining orders. But I'm talking about pop up restaurants and bars.
Speaker 2: They have like a cool, unique theme and I were.
Speaker 5: Just talking about one this morning.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, neither of us have been, like you said, but it looked awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't invite me for some reason to this thing you want to do.
Speaker 6: We wanted to have fun, Jeff, Okay, do something else then without you.
Speaker 4: But one off our listeners says he went to a pop up thing for a date, So let's talk to him about it.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 4: First of all, welcome to the show, and kudos on having no act different screening orders.
Speaker 12: Good for you, Hi, thanks for having me.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Was it a pop up restaurant or bar?
Speaker 12: I would classify more as a restaurant because we were shut down. We had some food, but if we had like really cool drinks, yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, because they're all like so instagram friendly, like you know, they want you to take cool pictures and share them.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should just like skip the date altogether and just talk about the bar only for the next six minutes.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm interested what the drinks look like?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, But can we ask, like, what's this woman that you took there?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Sure, so her name's Elizabeth.
Speaker 4: Okay, enough about Elizabeth, now let's get back to the good stuff.
Speaker 6: So I want to know it was Elizabeth as excited as we were about this pop up thing, yeah.
Speaker 12: No, we had a blast. Actually, I would I highly recommend anyone going to the one we went to.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you go to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Which one was it?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 12: This one was like toy themes and like different toys from different generations and.
Speaker 5: Whoa, it's like your childhood. But you're kind it buzzed. You know, do you play with the toys?
Speaker 9: Are they just like decoration?
Speaker 12: Well, I mean they had some some elements of playing. A lot of it was decorations. The menu was all like toys, seemed as well. So they had like one of the fun things we got were martinis that were called etches sketch martinis, which are shaken, not stirred.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 12: Okay, challenge at their tables to certain toys. So like there was a Rubik's Cube on our table and on the next, and so we challenged the table to see who could finish first.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I couldn't do it.
Speaker 7: Can you do it?
Speaker 3: Jeff?
Speaker 5: Can you do the Rubi's Cube?
Speaker 2: I try to look cool? So no, okay, a colored on purpose. How did the Rubik's Cube gaming go for you? And Elizabeth?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 12: We got destroyed.
Speaker 2: Together? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, the bonding experience.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know we're talking a lot specifically about toys and stuff. Can you give us like the mood of the whole date, Like, how was the connection between you two?
Speaker 12: Honestly? I thought it was great. We were having lots of fun and we actually got to know each other really well, and I learned more about like her family because of like the toys that she played with, like her her sister and things like that, and so you know, we got to actually get to a deeper level than usually think of on like the first date.
Speaker 6: Yeah, was there anything like uncomfy or I mean maybe.
Speaker 5: You got too deep?
Speaker 12: I mean I don't think so, nothing too much though apparently she like cut her sister's Barbara Dolf's hair off once without honor, classic like okay, and.
Speaker 4: Then glued the hair to herself and was like I'm your Barbie now.
Speaker 6: I mean that's every little sister ever though you know that Did.
Speaker 2: That not happen with Elizabeth and her sister?
Speaker 12: Oh no, no, I know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, maybe she is a cool normal girl.
Speaker 2: Then that sounds fun than you and your system. Yeah, this is why I did not want to tell you about my childhood. So how did it end between you two.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I mean I think that also ended fairly well at first at least. But we're like walking back to your car. We've been there for a few hours, and it's like, you know, this feels natural. I'm going for the kiss.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, I mean you guys are vibing, yeah, feeling and what happened?
Speaker 12: Yeah? And she kiss me back.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 12: It was one of the most romantic first kiss, like when you used.
Speaker 2: To like kiss dolls back in the day and practice. You see, the Iron did.
Speaker 5: Some weird stuff with dolls. I apologize, No weird think.
Speaker 9: The dolls kiss each other?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's not weird.
Speaker 6: My dolls did all sorts of fun stuff, but I didn't do.
Speaker 2: Nick is regretting calling into the show at this point. But I never never.
Speaker 12: Kissed any dolls growing up myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, was that you and I are the weird ones?
Speaker 4: So, but you said the kiss wasn't quite what you were hoping for.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it wasn't like fireworks, I guess. And then she was like, actually, I want to talk about something, and uh, She's like, I want to be transparent. I'm finally in this place where I feel really good about myself, and I want to start like kind of dating multiple people right now. I want to like explore the dating world.
Speaker 2: She said that after you kissed her.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is after we kiss.
Speaker 2: Oh bro, it's.
Speaker 8: Not good.
Speaker 7: People.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you got to you gotta think like maybe she could just finally tell how into her he was and she just.
Speaker 5: Wanted to be honest. Were you okay with that? Or are you not okay with that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 12: I mean I told her I was. I was like, yeah, I know me too.
Speaker 5: What I was going to say, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, I have a date after this right now.
Speaker 12: Actually, but when we did text, we've been text or we're texting for a while after ward and talking about hanging out again. But then I guess I haven't heard from her for a while now, and I'm wondering if maybe she just she did find someone else she wants to date all the time.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is more of like you want to find answers if she's even single still?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and definitely offer to redo the kiss over again better this next time?
Speaker 5: Can you rewind a kiss? Can you do that?
Speaker 4: I feel like that's what he should have done right there, Like, I promise you I could do better than Yeah, that may have been the move that.
Speaker 2: You miss, you're saying.
Speaker 5: If there was more fireworks, she wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But let's call her and see what she has to say.
Speaker 4: We're gonna come back. We'll ring Elizabeth for you. I can't believe I said ring Elizabeth. God, who's old. Anyway, We're gonna do it with your second date update.
Speaker 2: That's second date update.
Speaker 4: Playing with Tanka trucks while drinking Etches Sketch Martinis and challenging the people next to you to a drunk Rubik's Cube of Yeah, it's not a playdate with Brook's children. That was a real date that one of our listeners, Nick went on, because he took a woman named Elizabeth to a pop up restaurant bar that had an old school toy theme to it. Yeah, and it actually went pretty well from what we heard till the very end when they had a short kiss, and then immediately afterwards she told him, Oh, by the way, I am going to be dating other people and you should know that upfront, which sounds bad, but that is what Brooke whispered to her husband after they said I do want the I think.
Speaker 2: There's hope for you. Yeah, Yeah, we got you, Nick, don't worry.
Speaker 6: I mean, the thing is, it is pretty brutal when you recap it, like she could have maybe waited for like the next date to say that, yeah, a text message, or.
Speaker 4: Just ghost him like a normal person does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the timing was brutal.
Speaker 6: You're right though, Maybe she was telling you because she still wanted to see you.
Speaker 5: She just her calendar is busy with other dates.
Speaker 12: Yeah. I mean maybe when you put it like that kind of downer, isn't It's not the same yet.
Speaker 5: There is as much hope as I could muster.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brook, you're not gonna get much. So that's why I'm going to lead the conversation, at least at the start. When we call her, and the rest of the rest of them can chime in.
Speaker 2: If it stays good, Jeff will stay on.
Speaker 8: If it's bad, we'll just toss it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. All right, you're ready to do this, Nick.
Speaker 12: I guess, so let's do it.
Speaker 8: I was kidding, by the way, Nick, you're in good hands. Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's the worst all state commercial. I know you're in good hands.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You call her right now? Hello, Hey, we're looking for Elizabeth.
Speaker 13: This is her speaking perfect.
Speaker 4: Okay, this is Jeffrey speaking from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, she's like and hi yah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's okay if you're underwhelmed. But we're doing a segment on our show that we'd like to bring you in on. It's called a second Date update.
Speaker 5: Have you heard those before?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: I don't think I have. Sorry, this is really weird to me.
Speaker 12: Sorry, yeah, right, that's all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're trying to help out one of our listeners that you went out on a date with recently named Nick. You guys went to like a toy themed pop up restaurant bar.
Speaker 13: Thing, yes, yeah, oh god.
Speaker 10: He reached out to you about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he wanted to see you again, and it sounds like maybe you're not giving him a firm yes or no on.
Speaker 4: That, and we're just trying to help him figure stuff out, like wanting to know exactly what was your takeaway from the date.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 13: So Nick is a super nice guy and he's really sweet. I had a nice date with him, but I did tell him at the end of the date. I'm just not in a place emotionally right now where I want to date just one person. I want to date multiple people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he told us that.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's like I don't think he's trying to argue like you should only date him.
Speaker 5: I think he just wants to see you again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wants to be one of those people.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: It's a good thing. He supports the lifestyle that you want to live.
Speaker 8: It sounds like you're trying to say something but you don't want to like say it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this is a little awkward. I think it's so. I think I might have found somebody that's a better fit with me than Nick.
Speaker 5: But I thought you were dating multiple people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've only gone on one date with Nick. Why not just go on another one just to see how your connection is.
Speaker 13: I don't know. There's this one person that I've been on accompetation with, and I feel like we're moving towards something, and I just I don't see there really being a possibility with Nick anymore, at least until I investigate this other things first.
Speaker 5: So there's nothing he can do to change your mind on that.
Speaker 13: I mean, here's the situation. I've been out on like seven or eight dates, and I would I would say, Nick, he's not in the top two. I mean, he's like maybe number three, but I want to stick with the top two right now.
Speaker 10: And he's a really good thing.
Speaker 13: I'm going to find something top three.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Elizabeth, I'm not sure if you heard, but Nick kind of jumped in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's been on the other line listening to this conversation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a little competitive.
Speaker 12: Well, I just think I think three's a little low as all. I just I think you know, its ranking would at least be the top two. I would assume based on a day it was pretty good day.
Speaker 13: The other guys, what is going on? Did you set this wholding up on the radio?
Speaker 5: I mean maybe that moves him up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the other two guys wouldn't have reached out to a radio show just to get a hold of you.
Speaker 12: He's got drive exactly. No, No, they're right, it is.
Speaker 13: I just I don't I don't know what to say. I'm kind of weirded out by this whole thing.
Speaker 10: Honestly, look what.
Speaker 2: You did.
Speaker 10: This.
Speaker 5: You could think of it as a romantic right, Do you want somebody romantic?
Speaker 6: You want somebody who will go the extra mile for you, you know, next your guy.
Speaker 5: And the thing is is, like.
Speaker 6: Man, can you imagine being told right after you kiss somebody that like, hey, by the way, I'm going to.
Speaker 5: See other people like that would be a big blow.
Speaker 6: And you know what, Nick has enough confidence to be like, you know what, that's okay, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 13: I would have told him earlier, but I just didn't know how to tell him or what to tell him.
Speaker 5: Maybe you should just like include it on your dating app.
Speaker 2: I mean, Nick, what do you want to do here? But do you want to mean?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 12: First, I just want to say that, like, I'm someone who pays attention. One of the things we talked about on our date was love languages, right, And I remember her saying that her love languages were words of affirmation and physical touch, right. And so I just want you to know I'm going to do with someone You're so smart and so pretty and just an all around wonderful human being. And you know what I want you to do. I want you to imagine I'm hugging you yourself.
Speaker 4: Do you know the other two guys pretend to hug you through the phone, Elizabeth.
Speaker 2: Well giving you compliments. I don't think so.
Speaker 13: Ah, well, I don't know if those guys are as weird as she is.
Speaker 2: But you're right that I think the word you were going for was sweet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, weird can be good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, wouldn't make it better if maybe Jeff and.
Speaker 2: I hugged for you. That's just Jose really desperate for like I haven't in a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also his love language.
Speaker 2: We just want to help. Come on, you guys should go out again.
Speaker 5: One more time, see if he can move up to number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet, I bet Nick would be a really good boyfriend.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want that, a really good guy to dates?
Speaker 13: Okay, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 12: Sorry, if it's about like not knowing if I'm good enough, you know, you talk about, you know, dating other people, I've dated other people. Give you references with my excent.
Speaker 2: Don't do references, bro, Actually I would like that. Let's do that. Let's let's call them.
Speaker 4: Let's call some of Nick's x's on the line right now and have them sing nixed praises.
Speaker 12: I'm down, Let's do it.
Speaker 5: I don't think you want to know what your exes are really going to say about.
Speaker 13: You, Nick, You don't need to do that.
Speaker 10: You don't need to do anymore.
Speaker 12: I don't want to. I don't want to give up. I don't I don't like what is your like? How was it? How would I send you something but your dress? I can sit like an edible arrangement dress.
Speaker 5: Nobody wants edible fruit as a flower arrange.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 12: Wait, look, I just need to know are you allergic to any fruit? You know? And it'll be a perfect arrangement.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, I.
Speaker 5: Think you're falling down the list right, kind of desperate.
Speaker 4: Look at the effort that he's willing to go just to get one more date with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, all the fruits, nick I.
Speaker 10: Is she the best?
Speaker 13: You're a really great guy. But like I said, I just need to focus on the other two right now. But good luck out there. You're gonna make someone really happy.
Speaker 2: And often you hear that one rookie Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, so that second date didn't quite work out, but it should be proof to all the ladies listening out there that good guys do still exist.
Speaker 2: They're playing with hot wheels.
Speaker 4: And nurse blasters and giving you hugs through the phone and sending big baskets of fruit to where you live.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it feels like he just couldn't get the hint, and she was pretty direct.
Speaker 9: You know, the nice guy's still finished last year.
Speaker 5: You know, even if she's.
Speaker 8: Like, I'm willing to have multiple boyfriends and you're still at the most.
Speaker 6: If it proves what you think it proves, Jeff, I think the girls that's a good try.
Speaker 4: I think she's gonna come back twelve, thirteen, fifteen years from now and be like I should have said yes to guy number three.
Speaker 5: I don't think she'll probably ever remember.
Speaker 2: She'll be on her like fourth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Well, if you want to have a phone call that you want to instantly forget, you know, the show, we'll call the person who isn't calling you.
Speaker 7: Back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: A fleeting look, an accidental brush against his hand, a shy glance over the shoulder, a bulging eye. What a single drop of drool falling down onto.
Speaker 2: This goony's T shirt?
Speaker 5: Are we at an old folk?
Speaker 3: Is this goonies?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Love? Shun depends on how quickly she can get her keys into the lock of her door.
Speaker 5: She made it inside.
Speaker 2: Way too creepy, Jeff, I guess We'll have to find out what happens next.
Speaker 4: In the Saga of Tiffany and Cornelius, the man who lives under her apartment radio in your brand new Craigslist misconnection after a mess, it's coming.
Speaker 7: Up, he cuty misconnections. That was me staring.
Speaker 4: There's only two places you can find true love in this world. One is in the basement of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, where the Umpa Lumpas invite you to do lines of pixie sticks off their little bombs.
Speaker 5: So funny and romantic cue.
Speaker 4: The other place is on the pages of craigslist dot org. We scoured that website every week to find the best misconnections they have to offer, like this first one, titled You're My Sweet Potato, I'm the spud stud You've been looking for veggie festival man for woman twenties.
Speaker 5: That's a thing, apparently.
Speaker 4: Says I just spent twelve dollars on a flaming buttered corn stick and was about to chow down when you caught my eye and my heart sploded.
Speaker 5: Oh I don't know why I sploated. It is still gross.
Speaker 4: Because you were twenty to twenty five years old than me. Red hair in a bun with a feather boa around your neck. Wow, and the largest stuffed carrot I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: I mean, she knows who she is.
Speaker 4: I swear to god you were a dead ringer for Miss Frizzle from the Magic School.
Speaker 5: But I was already kind of picturing that, really pictured.
Speaker 2: It is your dream teacher.
Speaker 4: It's like my internet search history came to life. Wait what minus a few things?
Speaker 2: Oh, man, you need it.
Speaker 5: She's just trying to educate people.
Speaker 4: When I saw you, I was with my guy Twang in the beer garden, feeling.
Speaker 2: Good after my third MIC's hard.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 4: I would have ran after you right there, but I had to wait till Twang finished his mics. I can't ask him to chuck, not after the last time. At one point I yelled at a security guard to stop that carrot, but he didn't do a damn thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because that's a weird thing to ask him.
Speaker 4: And I actually got into it and exchanged words. Then I gave him the old rabbit in the.
Speaker 2: Pocket trick and took off with his walkie talkie.
Speaker 12: What is that rabbit?
Speaker 4: If you see this and you're into younger men with cartoon tattoos, let's meet up. I just can't do it at the Veggie Fest this weekend because I'm not allowed back till next year.
Speaker 5: Oh they're gonna let you. They're that desperate for.
Speaker 4: That was signed sincerely, Flea Flicker and Twang.
Speaker 5: It's never put them at a veggiefest.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next misconnection.
Speaker 4: This one's titled this cute cumber gal is looking for her big dill.
Speaker 5: Are we in the produce section right now?
Speaker 2: Woman for man thirties State Fair?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's probably adjacent to the Vegetable Festival.
Speaker 5: I know, but you just say State Fair and you know it's gonna be weird.
Speaker 4: You overall, scraggly beard and a very sizable, filthy hand. I couldn't say it out loud, but my mind screamed. You were everything I wanted in a man.
Speaker 5: I feel like dirty hands are a positive at the fair for some.
Speaker 4: The one thing that held me back your prize winning cucumber. I was giving you my up and down look until they made the announcement that you got first place and that big blue ribbon was on your chest.
Speaker 5: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 4: After that, everybody was making a big fuss around you. You went from roused about to country Fair All Stars and I didn't like it. Oh, every girl with a flannel and horse riding pan was competing for your attention.
Speaker 2: So what did I do?
Speaker 4: I cropped my shirt, pulled my hair back, and stole my niece's makeup kit and dogged myself all the way up for.
Speaker 5: You play schools. My first eyes shadow like.
Speaker 2: I only had a moment to say one thing to you.
Speaker 4: Hey, mister, if that's your cucumber, does that Does that mean you like salads?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 5: It's threatening.
Speaker 4: You looked confounded, like a pole cat at the end of a fishing line.
Speaker 5: Is that what we all look like in your.
Speaker 2: You know what I meant?
Speaker 4: Don't play dumb with Charlotte t t presses two toes.
Speaker 2: The trust me. I've been with dumb men before.
Speaker 4: I went to the Bachelor auditions with my cousin Roy.
Speaker 5: Why wasn't she chosen? I would have actually watched that series.
Speaker 4: I would have kept talking saucy to you, But just then the tractor pull tourney started and I realized nothing stands between a man and a good old fashioned yank and pull. You can find me on Facebook. Most men do Charlotte Tt.
Speaker 5: Why do I feel like she's from my hometown.
Speaker 4: Let's go to your next misconnection titled third and love oh Man for woman forties middle school football field.
Speaker 5: Oh I get it now, he says.
Speaker 4: I was the stud playing quarterback for the flag football green team ak the Goose Trds. You were the adult cheerleader for the other squad, the Gronky Punch punch on the Gooseirds.
Speaker 11: Love it.
Speaker 4: I noticed you out of the corner of my eye after my sixth touchdown humble brags. Yeah, just wondering was your uniform a little too small? Or were my eyes playing tricks on me? Or did I get hit in the head too much while playing defense?
Speaker 5: I let you know that that's kind of an insult.
Speaker 4: I guess I didn't realize flag football teams had cheerleaders, but I was like, chaw h, I don't know the right way to say that. Cha questions shop sho cool? More of an audience to see my cannon for an arm. I thought my cheerleader reign was over back in the early two thousands. But for you, I'll let you into the club for a quick sack dance, but make sure you wear that uniform.
Speaker 2: The dank tank is ready for action che where we don't.
Speaker 5: Do adult cheerleading, a flag football.
Speaker 4: And any questions, Wait, that's a train. What sound does a tank make?
Speaker 5: It is an interesting question though, is it like a you know, like a deeper I don't want to find out.
Speaker 2: Text in the seventy five nine to two tell us what a tank sound? There's somebody that someone must know.
Speaker 7: That was Misconnections frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We've got a new player, Candace on the phone, and apparently her annual Halloween tradition is driveway parties, and that I think that means something different where I come from. For me, you park in the driveway, flash of brides, all come out and things will happen.
Speaker 2: What are your driveway parties look like?
Speaker 15: Well, my kids and I we move all the patio and the lawn furniture to the driveway and then everybody comes over and we have like a pre funk party that.
Speaker 12: And then everybody trigger treats.
Speaker 5: That's cool. We actually shut our street down.
Speaker 6: You can put a permanent with the city and we just shut our street down.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so we have like a campfire. We set up the movie screen in the street. It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see Kansas's playing.
Speaker 4: I'm not to block traffic for the entire neighborhood, so I appreciate you Canvas.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we do lose track of our children, so I like brooks idea better.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh that's an old school Halloween. Brook's gonna leave this studio. And while that happens, Candas, you know how the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat her outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good luck?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. What's the largest province in Canada?
Speaker 12: Victoria?
Speaker 4: Alphabetically, what is the last of Santa's Reindeers?
Speaker 10: Oh? My gosh, U p answer?
Speaker 4: The famous Dole Plantation is located in which state? What sports legend was nicknamed the Great One?
Speaker 15: Oh, the Great Bambini?
Speaker 12: I don't know, freak name.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll go with that.
Speaker 2: What are you going with the Great Bambini?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's his given name, and his nickname is Great One.
Speaker 4: Candace, good work there. Books are going to come back into the studio. And while she's coming back in Apparently Candace stages houses to sell for real estate agents, and apparently the big trend right now is big beds.
Speaker 5: Beds to make the room look bigger.
Speaker 2: I don't know what does that mean, Candace.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean big beds meaning like if you walk into a primary then they want the bed to be like the focal point.
Speaker 12: So we're letting using five or six.
Speaker 15: Comforters at the same time to make it look Wow.
Speaker 8: My idea and I'm really good with designing a tiny bed, huge headboard ginorm is covering the whole wall.
Speaker 2: Right, maybe you can put that in the next house you stage.
Speaker 15: Candas Huh, sure, I'll hire you for the day.
Speaker 3: Hose.
Speaker 6: Yes, that is way too much lifting stuff and carrying things back and forth for Jose to handle.
Speaker 2: I'm just going to be sleeping in the bed the entire Yeah.
Speaker 10: I know we're on a time limit. But my kids are in the car and they want to say Hi, really fall.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: Oh that's cute. What's their names?
Speaker 12: Owen and Olivia?
Speaker 4: Can you ask that question?
Speaker 5: They want to play? Okay, you think you're smarter than mom. I see how it is.
Speaker 10: Brooks got to play now, Yeah, the question we gotta go to Brook.
Speaker 2: Now you can help Brook if you want.
Speaker 4: Brooke, you ready, Your time starts now. Today is Canadian Thanksgiving. What's the largest province.
Speaker 2: In Canada.
Speaker 5: British Columbia Alphabetically.
Speaker 4: What is the last of Santa's reindeer?
Speaker 5: God uh Prancer.
Speaker 4: The famous Dole plantation is located in which state? What sports legend was nicknamed the Great One?
Speaker 5: The Great One? Baby Bruce Morel.
Speaker 4: Is a variety of vegetables In bowling, How many strikes in a row earns you a perfect game?
Speaker 5: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Final answer with twelve?
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you bolted with Jose.
Speaker 10: I just ship my pants and.
Speaker 5: It's commercial over.
Speaker 3: It's so good. I think it was targeted.
Speaker 2: Candace, you got one correct.
Speaker 5: Today the kids have.
Speaker 3: Brook?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got three.
Speaker 4: Maybe should have let the kids play today?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know for next time.
Speaker 4: Let's get these answers in. It's Canadian Thanksgiving. Largest province in Canada is Quebec Alphabetically. The last of Santa's reindeer is Vixen. The famous Dolt Plantation is located in Hawaii on the island of of Oahu. The sports legend known as the great one is Wayne Gretzky hockey player.
Speaker 5: Such generic nicknames.
Speaker 2: By the way, morel is a variety of mushroom.
Speaker 4: And in bowling, you need twelve consecutive strikes to bowl a perfect game. So Candace, unfortunately can't give you any money here, but just we're playing, you do win a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Red Wind Casino, River Water Bar and Grill. Treat yourself to the taste of good life at the River Water Bar and Grill. It's your escape from the ordinary, only at the Nisqually Redwind Casino.
Speaker 6: Woo all right, thanks guy, Hey, and get those kids to school.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, we're late now, but that's okay. Yeah, thank you for playing, Candace.
Speaker 4: We'll be back to do wind Brooks Bucks same time tomorrow, brook
Speaker 7: And Jeffrey in the morning.