Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all all at all, so.
Speaker 2: Don't given them back.
Speaker 1: A million bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to.
Speaker 5: To I Joy, Yeah, Joy, they have.
Speaker 6: You know, use.
Speaker 7: T love you.
Speaker 8: You got to turn.
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 9: Got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 10: You probably got to turn mouth turn A wad of the money up.
Speaker 7: Look, mave me.
Speaker 5: Come come on your.
Speaker 2: Ah huh, I sure will.
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 9: What an amazing blessing. God has given me my health, my dreams, all of it.
Speaker 2: God gave it to me. I accept it.
Speaker 9: I work hard, but man, oh man, oh man, I work hard. It's something that He gave me a gift. And that's what I want to talk to you about today. Because God has gifted everyone, so I can't help but believe it. You are gifted in some way. Something about you is specially and unique. That doesn't mean you're the only one that can sing? Are you the only one that can write? Are you the only one that can draw, you the only one that can decorate? Or you the only one that can network, or you're the only one that does not what it means, or you have a great scientific mind you can figure things out, or you're good and problem solving. You're not the only one, but you are a unique individual. Nobody will travel the exact path that you on. Nobody will have everything happen in a series of circumstances in the order that you're going to have it happen to you. That's what I mean when I say that you are unique. But now because you are gifted, you know you have something you have to do. You know, there's a scripture. It's in Proverbs, Proverbs eighteen and sixteen. I've been trying to be a little bit better at that for you, you know. So when I have an idea and I know where it is, I have somebody look the scripture up from me and handed to me. So it's in Proverbs eighteen sixteen. And this is the layman's term of it. It says a man's gift make room for him and brings him before great men. It is your gift that will make room for you. Now my interpretation of this is this. Now I could be wrong. Please go to your local church center, God Temple, mosque. Whatever you do and go get clarification. But what my gift has done in making room for me is I've taken it almost in the literal sense. My gift has actually made room for me. It has clear paths for me. My gift has opened up doors for me. That's what I take it as. It'll make room for you. My gift has has broadened my ability to travel. My gift has opened my eyes to fashion. My gift has caused me to be able to provide for my family. My gift has caused me to be able to reach more people. That's what I'm saying in terms of it will make room for you. That that may be another interpretation. I'm just telling you how I took it. That has worked out pretty good for me to that understanding. But I'm pretty sure Bishop Jakes, Joel Oldstein, Kennef oh My, you know, God, Glenn Staples, Bishop Glenn's Table, these guys give you much better understanding of it. I'm just giving it to you, you know way, I know how sold. I just like to keep it right there. But and then it says that it brings you before great men. I mean, you know it's gonna take your places. It's gonna take your places you never thought of going. You're gonna meet people because of your gift. I told my son, who two of them are good photographers. You'll be taking pictures of great men, and then I mess with them. You already take the pictures, say your daddy. You know I'm messing with them like that. But that's just me and them, just kicking it. But you know, but one day, who knows, you could be shooting the president. You know, you could be shooting some foreign dignitaries. You know, you could be shooting great sport events. You know, you never know where it could take you. But that's your gift. What you gotta do is you gotta get to move and though. See, you can't have your gift and not do nothing with it. See you know what that reminds me of. It's something that my father used to say, get up off your butt because you're sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 2: He say that all the time.
Speaker 9: Boy, get up off your butt and move it because you sitting on the gold I never really quite got that when I was little, but now that I'm an adult, I got it full well. See a lot of you are sitting you're sitting on a talent or a gift that you have. You're sitting on an ability. I don't care if it's making cakes or pies. That's a gift, man, that's a talent. I don't care if it's the ability to do hell, that's a gift.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: Half of you are gifted.
Speaker 9: A lot of us are gifted, and we're sitting on it looking at other people, wondering what can I do to make it?
Speaker 2: You already got something to make it with.
Speaker 9: If you would just get up off your behind, man, quit sitting on that gold mine.
Speaker 2: Some of you are tech savvy, just a wherez is.
Speaker 9: When it comes to engineering and putting stuff together and cables and wires and computers and stuff. And now you steady looking around trying to figure out, man, wonder what I can go do?
Speaker 2: How about you go do that?
Speaker 9: You know it ain't that hard, man, if you would just take note of what God has given you already. He has given you gift already. He has already given you a talent. Now the fact that you ain't using it and you sitting on your tail somewhere, now, who fathers what we're talking about? What you blaming God for that? Man, I tell you what. I sit around people all the time who are gifted, and I'm looking at their gifts, and they steady complaining about what they don't have, but will not get up off there behind and use the gifts that God gave them.
Speaker 2: And it's frustrating.
Speaker 9: It's gotta be frustrating for you if you doing it, because it's frustrating for me when I see it. So when these people come to me and ask me for help, I just keep going the same thing.
Speaker 2: Over and over.
Speaker 9: Help yourself, man, do for you use your gift. It's a cat sitting behind the wall right now that's locked up. That's so good at artistry. It's cats in that tattooing everybody. Man, get out, do it the right way. Quit selling drugs, man, you ain't going don't know where's selling no drugs.
Speaker 2: You going to jail.
Speaker 9: And if that don't do it, somebody gonna get tired of you selling drugs because they're gonna want to sell them over and they gonna kill you. Let's just keep this thing real for just a second here. Come on, man, get up off your butt, because you sitting on a gold mine, and you sit up here, somebody always looking for a short cut to the top. Ain't no shortcut. Somebody told me.
Speaker 7: This the other day.
Speaker 9: Man, the road to success is always under construction. It ain't paved, it's got detoured signs on it. It's got slow men working. Sometime they flip the stop sign. You gotta sit there and wait. Sometime they got slow. There's traffic, there's accidents. Somebody on the road holding up things with a flat tie. Its nails, its gravels, its spike, is everything. The road to success is always under construction. It ain't getting ready to be easy just because you done decided to do it. But don't sit around on your behind and complain all the time.
Speaker 2: About what you don't have.
Speaker 9: My daddy said it, Man, get up off your butt because you sitting on a gold mine. You got a gift, you got a talent. You got something that you can do that could make a way for you.
Speaker 2: But you won't do it.
Speaker 9: It is within you. Stop looking around. Here's what people waste the most time on the road to success looking around at somebody else trying to figure out, Man, how can I do what they did?
Speaker 2: Do what you do? You ain't jay z, You ain't sorry.
Speaker 9: I got a couple of your homies told you you rap better than him, But you not, jay Z, Really you're not.
Speaker 2: You know, all of us can shot.
Speaker 9: At him, but we ain't rich at prior a nice shot, Steve, Bernie DL, all of we took some great shots at it, We not him.
Speaker 2: Do what you can do.
Speaker 9: Do you do your gift? Quick complaining about what you don't have. Get up off your butt because you sitting on a gold mine.
Speaker 11: You're listening st show.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen. Let me have young divided attention. This is the voice of the one and only Now. I said that one time and somebody said, well, that's an arrogant thing to say you're the one and the only.
Speaker 2: Well do you know another one? That's the question.
Speaker 9: You know you can be the one and only two if you say it, you know because there's only one of I'm one of one.
Speaker 2: You are one of one.
Speaker 9: Now, the fact that I realized that, recognize that and acknowledge it, why I got to be argon.
Speaker 2: I am the one and.
Speaker 9: Only of all the eight billion people on planet Earth right now. Ain't nobody got the fangle print I got now? In prior life, I tried to scrape off my thumb and index fangle full frink. I tried to when I was younger, because I was it was help me, you know what, identification process. But God changed me. So now I have all my Franker tips we just find. Yeah, you can, La, you can run them through the computer if you want to. Yeah, that's me, Lady General Steve Harvey Morning Show filled with gratitude. Thank you God for waking us up this morning, giving us another shot at a new day, another opportunity. No matter how it's going. I know one thing for show, this too shall pass.
Speaker 2: Know that all of it.
Speaker 9: Ladies, Jennifer Shelley Strawberry callin for real Mississippi Monica, Junior Government, name kills, space and the legend that is the growing legend of Nephew Tommy slash Thomas Miles slash Miles of Giving slash Nephew Tommy Experience slash Thomas Miles tour dates. If you get to decide which one of them you want to go with and join it on the confusion for.
Speaker 2: All the rest of us.
Speaker 1: You're saying something good.
Speaker 9: I can't I can't stay that. It ain't any.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 2: What's going on? Everybody? Jr? On your mind, welcome back to her step all that. Welcome back and see all that. Man, believe me.
Speaker 12: You know you said somethingbout scraping off fingerprints. You know how much crime was you doing before the Lord?
Speaker 2: It wasn't much. It was a good that's a good question. It wasn't much, and.
Speaker 1: It wasn't much answer, no responses or.
Speaker 9: No, I have an answer for that. Most of mine junior was still a necessity, you know. It's just things that I had to do, like you know, like stuff like eating, you know, stuff like that, basically eat Brown Derby restaurant, Kent, Ohio or no longer exists so that they can't come getting in the statute of limitations.
Speaker 2: I know all the laws.
Speaker 9: I would go down there on Sunday, dress up because I used to miss my mama's cooking. In our first freshman in college. I put my suit on and go down there every Sunday and eat and then get up and walk out. It's just had it going up that doune for about six months. I think they was on to me, but I was decently dressed, so I think the manager kind.
Speaker 2: Of just let me go.
Speaker 9: He said, it's poor kid, ain't he needs something to yeah, order and that's around. I told the du buddy of mine one thing. He said, Man, when you be going every Sunday with that suit on, I said, I go down to the restaurant and eat.
Speaker 2: Man, can I go with you?
Speaker 9: I said, yeah, but listen to me, don't order nothing crazy. And then we walk out. When I say walk up, he ordered everything on the menu.
Speaker 1: Right, guys, coming up at thirty two minutes afternoon, Oh.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey, the.
Speaker 1: Nephew is here to run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 11: What you got for his nest Uh, we're.
Speaker 7: Making sure we got pictures Shirley for everybody. You know, when your funeral coming, you know you want to get your picture now that where your that way your program looks the way you wanted to look after you're gone. You know you don't want nobody to represent you the wrong way. So this right here is f p C.
Speaker 2: F PC.
Speaker 7: If you in a real Pitcher company, let's go cat.
Speaker 5: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach a Darwin Darwin. This is he Hey Darwin, how you doing? This is Frank with f PC. We're trying to come down and see about making an appointment with you within the next week as that's possible funding for what there we're supposed to come by. I'm with f PC. We wanted to we have what what what is that? What is f PC? H sir? Your name was left with us and you're you're you're on on our file to actually come out and make an appointment with you so we can so we can get your picture taken.
Speaker 14: You must add a wrong number. I'm not I'm not signed up to take no picture anything, sir?
Speaker 5: Okay, well you are you're Darling right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yes, I am done.
Speaker 14: You called Darwin and that's who you call it. But anything about a picture?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 14: What's up with a picture?
Speaker 5: We've got you on our schedule here, FPC. We have you on our schedule two to actually for us to come out to your home and take your picture.
Speaker 14: Okay, f PC, which company is that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 14: What's your what type of picture? And would I be taking now? I'm not taking no picture? But what what is FPC?
Speaker 5: Okay? You don't know anything about a photo being taken? Of view? Second? No? Okay, sir, f PC, is we are. This is a funeral picture company. Funeral picture company, And what we do is we come out and take your picture and we actually keep it on file. That way, when you do pass away, we have your picture for your program and we have a nice picture for you.
Speaker 6: Oh look, I'm not dead right now.
Speaker 14: You're not taking no picture of me?
Speaker 5: Who is this again? My name is Frank. Frank?
Speaker 16: Okay, Frank, you mean to tell me y'all taking pictures have people before they die, just so you could have their picture on found.
Speaker 5: So we keep it on filing. Then you have a good picture on your program. And that's what that's what that's what we do.
Speaker 14: Some I ain't signed up for nothing like that. Who the hell signed me up for.
Speaker 5: Some like that? I don't quite sure. But we're trying to schedule where we can come out beginning of next week so we can get your picture taken next.
Speaker 15: Week week after you get the picture when I'm dead, you're not taking no picture of.
Speaker 16: Me before I die?
Speaker 14: That they don't sound right, sir.
Speaker 5: Don't you want to have a good picture on your program? Sir?
Speaker 14: You're not taking the picture of me for no funeral arrangements?
Speaker 16: That I'm not dead yet? I don't understand that.
Speaker 5: What the hell is this above?
Speaker 15: Nobody who signed me up for it?
Speaker 16: Then tell me that much?
Speaker 5: Uh, sir, I don't have the actual person listed here on who signs you up, but I do have the number, and you are Darwin, mister Darwin, So I didn't sign up for that.
Speaker 15: I'm not taking no pitture.
Speaker 16: You guys run around taking pictures of people before they that just to have a good picture on fan.
Speaker 15: That sounds like some man.
Speaker 6: I ain't never heard of noose like that, sir.
Speaker 5: Okay, sir, are you I mean, we have your address here? Are you? Are you available? No?
Speaker 6: I'm not available.
Speaker 15: I'm not available at all to take no picture for a funeral that I'm not even dead yet.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 14: I don't get that that. That's sounds like a bunch of me and I.
Speaker 6: Who the hell gave you my number?
Speaker 5: That's what I want to know, sir. I'm not quite sure. But one thing we have to do is we have to follow through with our jobs. So what we're gonna have to do is we have to come out there and take a picture. So I don't want to, you know, create a problem, but I have to get a picture of you by next week.
Speaker 15: Oh, it's gonna be a problem because you're not getting no picture of me.
Speaker 5: For no funeral arrangement. Mister Darwin, I have to come by your house at least by Friday, at around twelve noon. I'll come by and get a picture.
Speaker 15: You ain't come about my house no Friday even lie got me come over here.
Speaker 14: To try to get my pitching. I got plenty of got pitched in my house to put on a month funeral program.
Speaker 15: I'm not taking no pitcher that noon.
Speaker 6: I'm claiming to be dead.
Speaker 5: I'm not dead.
Speaker 4: That's a mold, bad look got dead.
Speaker 14: I don't know who you worked for, Frank, but you you can't there.
Speaker 5: I worked. I worked for f PFC, Sir, I worked for f PC FCC.
Speaker 14: Myke, you ain't not taking no picture of me.
Speaker 15: Don't come over here Friday talking about no guy pissing.
Speaker 5: Okay, that a friend you got pissl and you.
Speaker 15: And I hope they got your guy pit You're on file.
Speaker 14: But that's a stupid got company you work for.
Speaker 15: I ain't never heard of nobody taking no picture before they died.
Speaker 5: I got millions and picture in here for that program.
Speaker 6: And when I'm gone with the god.
Speaker 14: I care about what a picture look like. Oh, I'm leading my guy funeral. It's a maignant.
Speaker 15: You tell whoever you work for they need to go find another occupation.
Speaker 14: That don't make no guy. Yes, you're not coming over here Friday, buddy.
Speaker 15: You come over here if you want to.
Speaker 5: Okay, Uh listen, Yes, are you familiar with with Glinda?
Speaker 14: That's my wife?
Speaker 15: What you about to say?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 16: I want?
Speaker 5: All I want to do is say this man. I just want to say, Glinda, the one that got me the prank phone call you. This is nephew Tommy baby from the Steve Harbin Marny Show.
Speaker 15: Huh, I'll beat up. I don't want yead in lost lost. I ain't never heard a bitness like. There's some FPC funeral.
Speaker 5: Poor young man.
Speaker 14: I said my New year resolution.
Speaker 16: I was gonna cut back on drinking.
Speaker 14: But you got me over here about the tip a bottle?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 14: Are you crazy? Man?
Speaker 16: And come over here today before get a picture of Glinda.
Speaker 5: Y'all got me? Baby?
Speaker 6: You got me, dad man, I ain't never heard no company like that.
Speaker 5: You whight't put me up to it? Bad? You go? I tell well, you're tune in tomorrow morning. Man, you're gonna catch yourself on national radio today.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna tell everybody board the heading me out over here. I'm don't tell Cleat, but i'ma have me a drink anyway. I was looking for an excuse to drag right there. A funeral fifty taking.
Speaker 15: They'll put on Flay.
Speaker 6: Gotta loft half of mount.
Speaker 5: Of your head with that in there. Buddy, Hey man, I gotta ask you something, Man, DRM and tell me this man, what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 16: Steve Harvey Morning WORKEM Show.
Speaker 14: Buddy, all right, thank you ne for you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to is ask the clo you're listening to.
Speaker 11: Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: And entertainment news, we'll recap last night's b E t Hip Hop Bwards. And in trending news, California is ebony alert for missing black people is causing quite a stir. Drake plans to take a hiatus after his big tour, and Simone Biles made history as the most awarded gymnast of all time.
Speaker 1: These stories are all at the top of the hour. But right now it is.
Speaker 13: Time to ask the clo Steve Harvey, Treva and Bethesda says, I let my twenty four year old cousin stay with me after she had a baby and broke up with her baby daddy. He has been over here every night, so it looks like they're back together. Would I be wrong to tell her that they can't have sleepovers at my place?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, see she left him to come over there now. He then came over there too. Yeah, y'all got to carry this back to wherever you had come from in the beginning, they carr all this back over there.
Speaker 1: That part all this, hold.
Speaker 2: The baby, you carry all this?
Speaker 9: Hey, love you, But why you be packing the baby stuff up while you care, you know, rocking the baby steady, befolding.
Speaker 1: Up you know, clothes and stuff. Yeah, yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: Moving on to Sean and Flint, Sean writes, my ex girlfriend kept leaving notes on my car to make my fiance mad, so I went to her job to talk to her. There was a bouquet of flowers at her desk, and she had her coworker take a picture like I gave her the flowers. I got caught smiling in the photo. So I look guilty? Now how can I get my fiance to believe I was set up?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Oh don't.
Speaker 9: First of all, you got to be young. You went to your ex's job to talk, just to talk to her. Yeah, come on, man, you couldn't a text he got on the phone. You went and crossed enemy lines. Everybody in her office on her side. Yes, bruhre's nothing you can do.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 9: You but you and the picture smiling? Not what did you down there?
Speaker 2: Smiling?
Speaker 13: Fault?
Speaker 1: You look at just as guilty.
Speaker 9: Bro, if you down there mad because she leaving notes?
Speaker 2: What you down there?
Speaker 9: Smiling?
Speaker 2: Fault?
Speaker 9: And then brouh, next question really between me and you? Why did she have flowers on her desk? Well, well you don't think I know you sent them down there as a peace offer. Then you went down there. You just coincidentally happened to go on the day that the flowers arrived, and she took a picture with you. And how you get in the picture with the damn flowers?
Speaker 1: Oh uh huh, see, young boy, do work? Yeah, coworker took the picture.
Speaker 9: But what's you up there taking pictures with a fault? If you went down there mad See. I think what happened was young boy stupid. He sent the flowers down there as a hey, look let's work this out. Come on, thank you for the flowers. And he took a picture with him and he down there grinned he know where them flowers come from? All he said it was some flowers on her desk. You know, goodn't heal?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 9: How them flowers got?
Speaker 1: Jeez?
Speaker 2: See a lot of stuff. UK help stupid people.
Speaker 8: Jen.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Jen in Hawaii.
Speaker 13: Jen says a friend of mine cheated on his girlfriend and he lied and said she was with me, said he was with me. His girlfriend confronted me, and I told her that he's a liar. And I wasn't even in town. I didn't ask to be in their mess. So I figure we're even Was that wrong to tell the truth?
Speaker 9: Uh, well the truth. See you're a woman, and they was dragging you a semester. Problem is they didn't run the lie by you. Once the lie is not ran by you, you are no longer obligated to a life. See when I lie, I runs the lie by myself first. Then once I comply, I'm an accomplished to the lie. Now when you ask me about the line. Yeah, exactly what happened? Yea wow, spot on, got it? Yeah, but if you don't, you got to learn how to And let me tell y'all something. You cannot drag a woman into your lie. You have to get somebody who's comfortable with it, who understands the reasoning for line. You must bring in another man. Once you drag a woman into her life, it just depends on how she feels that that then, why don't you tell them what I told you? I didn't feel like it. See see that they have a go to I didn't feel like it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, see you tell that to a dude. I told you to tell my girl, I ain't feel like it. You didn't feel like it?
Speaker 7: Out?
Speaker 9: No you feeling? What is your feelings in this phone?
Speaker 7: Well? Okay?
Speaker 13: Last one, Steve. This one's from Monique and Dayton. Monique writes, I recently married a man that used to be my boss. I no longer worked for him, so he re hired this woman that he had sex with before we started dating. He said it's professional, not personal at all, and she's a great worker.
Speaker 1: Should I be worried as hell?
Speaker 2: Deeply concerned?
Speaker 9: Yes, lay awake at night, giving it deep salt. You know the old saying, if you're gonna pray about it, don't worry about it, And if you're gonna worry about it, don't pray about it. I don't worry about pray about this one baby. Just go and let that worry eat you, eat you alive. Of course, is it's a worker, Oh yes, she is.
Speaker 1: At the office.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 9: Yes, she's a great worker. She'd be putting in work. Yeah, yeah, should concerned ladies, Come.
Speaker 13: On, So she's gonna be worried all the time because she used to work for him too, and he married her.
Speaker 9: So how do you forget? You had said?
Speaker 2: As you somebody just tell you though, Well, well, well let me say this. You wanted to think the whole show got it was? It was that one time. There's not a person.
Speaker 9: Living that don't have some deep regret about somebody they've been with.
Speaker 7: Oh god, yeah, it was wrong with me.
Speaker 9: Yes.
Speaker 2: The bigger problem, though, is just win a lot when it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Of peoples, just a life full of regret.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Celo. Coming up next at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you, right after this you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, let's start this off for this hour off with recapping last night's b e T Hip Hop Awards.
Speaker 1: It was hosted by Fat Joe. Did you guys see it?
Speaker 7: You see it?
Speaker 10: Carla? I did?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: Surely I saw some of it.
Speaker 1: I didn't see all of it, but Fat Joe.
Speaker 10: Did his thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, probably tonight. But DC Young Fly gave you a shoutout. Steve, he came on here. He had a suit on. He said, I'm rocking my Steve Harvey bag, you know, promoting game show Celebrity Square.
Speaker 1: So you got a shout out on the b ET Hip Hop Award. Yeah, for the culture.
Speaker 9: For culture.
Speaker 8: Also, let's see the City Girls performed Young Mind, uh huh. Marley Mall got the I M in the town.
Speaker 9: They had to beat them out a lot slide.
Speaker 8: They beat a lot though, and Sexy Red Lord you pound. Yes, everything I said, it's too much. Let's see l L did you see.
Speaker 1: L L l L shut it down?
Speaker 9: Yes, he performed.
Speaker 8: Of course, he performed around the Way Girl. You know all of that was from the album Mama Said Knock You Out, which Marley Mam produced.
Speaker 9: So of course he was going to perform that.
Speaker 8: Uh, it was cool to see DJ Quick, Jesse, Jeff uh Timberland, Swiss beats. You know, they had a segment and they talked about how you were DJ, how the DJs became producers producers, yes, and how important they were, so that was cool.
Speaker 1: They talked about versus, how versus really.
Speaker 8: Changed the pandemic yep, and the pandemic could change the world, so Swiss said, and coming back, So we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see.
Speaker 10: We talked about l L.
Speaker 5: But you know my thing is.
Speaker 1: Watching the show.
Speaker 8: I still miss the hip hop of you know, method Man, Biggie Pop. I still miss that a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know things have changed.
Speaker 8: And then with the females, I want to see a little bit more of Lauren Hill type artists. Light just kind of mix it up a little bit with the females. It's cool, the whole little Kim run.
Speaker 2: But well, y'all know if you put Lauren Heill on the show, you know you can't tape it.
Speaker 8: Live later, right, But I mean that style, the new Lauren here, the new MC lights, the new Queen la t is just switching it up a little bit. But you know, it's all for the culture hip Hop fiftieth anniversary.
Speaker 10: So it was cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: DJ Knights and Kid Capri the DJ.
Speaker 9: That was good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that really was.
Speaker 9: I want to tell you right now. Don't listen to what King Capri is the gangster of them all.
Speaker 1: Yes, nice though they Yeah. DJ n didnest thing. Yeah yeah they copp he didn't got a shout out on the War Show.
Speaker 2: Not he you you heard him, thank you. Hipop culture.
Speaker 9: All the way back to hip hop, hip hop hop.
Speaker 10: So so deaf, so so damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah everybody, Yes, yeah that was good too.
Speaker 13: Coo all right, Moving on to other trending topics, California Governor Gavin Newsom signed the bill to create a new statewide alert.
Speaker 1: It's called the Ebony Alert.
Speaker 11: Guys.
Speaker 13: It's designed specifically to help locate missing black youth and other blacks ages twelve to twenty five. The Ebony Alert officially becomes law on January first, and will work like the Amber Alert process. Democratic Senator Stephen Bradford, a black man, author of the Ebony Alert bill and introduced the legislation earlier this year. Now, a lot of Californians are outraged over the ebony alert, saying that it's just another form of segregation, with Amber alert for white kids and now ebony alert for black kids and black people.
Speaker 1: So what do you think, Steve? Do you support ebny alert?
Speaker 2: Will you support it?
Speaker 1: Look to launch January first.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, unless they have.
Speaker 9: Data that shows, which they probably do, that they don't report black children missing at the same rate, or they don't look for them at the same rate, or something like that, I don't I don't know what they have, but they must have some type of data that shows there's a less response, you know, but for me, but for me, all children. We should have the same energy for all children, exactly, agree, but all But here's what's See. You can be upset about it if you want to, but Black people have always had to create something for themselves because we get excluded so much. Now I don't know what the requirements are for an Amber alert to go out. I think the Amber alert is a great idea. But see what you mad about an ebony alert for I mean, you know, look, we're trying to find these kids, well put them on Amber alert. Well okay, but is there something going on that we don't know which caused this consenator to even want to say, hey man, we need a bill to help to y'all start looking for these brown and black kids, same way y'all looking for everybody else. And is if that's the case, then I understand it, you know fully. So the Amber alert is only for people under seventeen, that's what I understand. This goes from all the way up to twenty five. The ebony alert kind of opens it up because sex trafficking is so huge now, and you know, you got to re these people as missing, so maybe that's it. And now we don't have no reason to because it's opening it up to a different age group, eight more years at it, and then you get to look for people appoint people who have been sex traffic because that's really big too.
Speaker 2: So maybe it's a good thing. So quick crime.
Speaker 9: Every time you hear something that ain't just all white or something, abony alert, Abney alert simply means it's something else going on outside of the age bracket of North Amber alerts for seventeen and under.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys.
Speaker 13: Coming up in twenty minutes after a Nashville teacher made a white female second grader take off an aka t shirt that she wore to school. We'll tell you what happened right after this. You're listening hard Morning Show. Did you guys hear about little Peyton Tiger, a second grader out of Nashville that wore this AKA T shirt to school.
Speaker 1: Peyton, a little white girl, is a little white girl.
Speaker 13: And she was wrapping a Afa Kappa Alpha Sorority in a T shirt that had AKA nineteen oh eight in pink and green rhinestones right across the front. Peyton's teacher just so happened to be an AKA, and the teacher took the little the little girl's shirt and gave her another shirt to wear. Then she emailed Peyton's mother to say, quote, today, I noticed Peyton wearing an AKA shirt. I am a member of Alpha Kafa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Which is a service organization for college trained and educated women. AKA branded items are trademarked and reserved for members only. Thus I had to give her a new shirt and take the AKA shirt. The new shirt is clean and there is no need to give it back.
Speaker 7: So you know who fault this is?
Speaker 5: Boo?
Speaker 7: This is this is.
Speaker 2: Don't know?
Speaker 7: These are members that are throwing it. When they throw their pay off from now your way. They supposed to shredd it, you're supposed to cut it up, but they don't do that. They put it in the bag with everything else. And that's how you pass by and you be able to stop light. And a homeless dude got a cap outside shirt off. That's how this house pushing it. I sent Tommy in picture one time to do it. Walk on the street pushing a grocery car with air conditioning. It was some buck taped shoes on shirt. I took that picture right and work.
Speaker 1: But did the teacher go too far?
Speaker 14: You think?
Speaker 7: I mean it was.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 16: Thank you?
Speaker 9: I think so absolutely. You can't. You can't take clothes off of a child. Yeah, hey man, I'm gonna tell you something. I was driving down the street and had to turn around one time. I saw old eighty year old white woman out there with a Q shirt on water and grand.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: I had to double back around. I throw a hook BG, I waved that how you do it?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: How are you today?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: It's eleven day out here? Why to the day that.
Speaker 1: I just kept on dripping.
Speaker 9: I'm nothing to make that my fight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I don't think she should have took that T shirt. Little girl.
Speaker 9: She should have wrote another home to her mother and told her that you probably don't advise doing that. But you take somebody clothes off a child.
Speaker 7: We're talking about the school teachers, late twenties, early thirties. She Hey, I'm trying to tell you she's repping hard. Is would have stuck her if she'd have stuck her pinky up.
Speaker 9: And yes, I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm gonna just be realigning with the qu'es. Ain't that delicate? We see you now, we turn it off.
Speaker 2: We don't get no new ships.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. Sister Odell will be in the building right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, all right, ladies and gentlemen, as promised, She is here the one.
Speaker 7: Eh yeah, yeah, I was so glass.
Speaker 9: Yes, anyway, good morning's everyone's good, good, good, good good good. I was listening to the radio show this morning, and the black teacher took the T shirt off the little white girl with the aks is on it. You know, uh huh, she's gonna mess run and lose her job. Sweetie, you don't take clothes off of white cheerries?
Speaker 14: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you modest thing to do.
Speaker 7: Are you Greek at all?
Speaker 6: Lord?
Speaker 9: No, I'm not Greek, though, but I'm I'm moaning star. I'm an Eastern Star. I wonder I'm one of my old school sisters. Yeah, I'm the bright and morning star.
Speaker 7: What would you do if a little somebody had on some Eastern Star stuff? And you know they wouldn't, they wouldn't really Eastern stock.
Speaker 2: Well, you know it's different.
Speaker 9: We take you in the bathroom to talk to you, and you just hear flushing sound and you know.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 9: Either you take the shirt off or us just h that's us holding your head in the toilet till she got start. But either way you're gonna get it, you know, Handy, you know what you have? The business of the business, that's all, you know. I don't really, you know. I like the Greeks peoples, you know, they's wonderful peoples in all this here, But you know, the Masons and all of them is really what the gangster is, you know? O cash, Oh you know all this was before nineteen o six and any all of that.
Speaker 1: You know, well, sis ter tell didn't you hear about it?
Speaker 13: Some Chicago woman who was one hundred and four years old Her name was Dorothy Hofner, and she said a world record for being the oldest person to sky dive. She did this on August first, October first. She jumped out of an airplane and made that history. The sad part though, it's really sad, uh, Sister Odell, that miss missus Dorothy died peacefully in her sleep a few days later.
Speaker 2: Anybody's surprised.
Speaker 1: She looks so happy when she was skydiving, she really did.
Speaker 9: That wasn't a smile, sherely, that was a grimace. You'd have jumped your old asside a plane at one hundred and four years old. You don't see the heart attack coming in this hell.
Speaker 1: Maybe that was on her bucket list, sister Odell.
Speaker 9: Maybe she's not you in the bucket.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: You didn't kick the bucket, now, see all is hell, se You gotta be careful about your little buckets. You get a bucket, li Hey, your ass kicking the bucket in a minute. Now, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 9: You don't jump your ass at that airplane?
Speaker 11: Now you should have.
Speaker 2: You was already up there by heaven.
Speaker 7: Do you have a bucket list? You got some things that that you'd like to do?
Speaker 17: You know, yes I do, and I don't know what is it, but I won't get a rock Obama, okay, andfore I.
Speaker 9: Leave as well.
Speaker 2: Excuse me shell. Oh and another thing, I want.
Speaker 9: To talk to that truck drive. You know, the truck driver that said he didn't want me on the show no more.
Speaker 10: Oh guess.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: And he was talking about Steve can't do no good woman, and all the year Steve ain't a woman.
Speaker 2: Steve never said he could do a good woman.
Speaker 9: I'm such an old deal pimp, recognized, no better, recognized, mess around.
Speaker 2: Crash your truck, okay, keep one, you.
Speaker 9: Know, come on, Steve ain't no good woman. I know, get well, Steve ain't a good woman. You ain't all that good as truck driving either. That while you had time to call in, yeah, she'd have been driving now and I'm owning.
Speaker 2: Now is that you're almost run?
Speaker 9: If why I see the truck dormal treat you like a little white girl with a KA shirt on.
Speaker 10: Keep on, I mean, yeah, truck driving.
Speaker 5: You don't like you?
Speaker 1: He tell we gotta run.
Speaker 2: Okay, the start and toll your gangsters up, pimps up.
Speaker 7: You got.
Speaker 2: Told you.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he doesn't want me and she doesn't either. But now it's time for the prank phone call. The nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 7: And nef we're talking about landlords up in here today, shyly landlord. All of us have had one. Junior is the last one out. He's a homeowner. Now no, no more landlords, no more landlords. We are all homeowners. Thank you Jesus. Okay, but this right here is new landlord. The new landlord. All right, I am the new landlord. I know you didn't know it, but I need you to be moved out by later on this evening, new landlord. Thank you so kind of. Let's go catch dof.
Speaker 5: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach a Marcus.
Speaker 14: Yes and see who's it?
Speaker 5: My name is Jason.
Speaker 14: How you doing all right?
Speaker 5: What's having Listen? I'm trying to figure out if you guys are going to be out of the house by Sunday.
Speaker 14: The house, but hell you mean out of the house.
Speaker 5: Let me let me get application. Are you guys that Wes Jennings. Yeah, oh kay, are you you guys have to start packing up or anything like that?
Speaker 14: Who are you?
Speaker 5: Okay? Are you here?
Speaker 14: You get my number?
Speaker 5: Uh? I got it from mister. Are you?
Speaker 14: Are you familiar with mister yeah, my landlord.
Speaker 5: Okay, mister hasn't hasn't made contact with you, Marcus.
Speaker 14: Now, I didn't talked to miss last gave him my payment.
Speaker 5: Wow, who are you again? My name is Jason. I actually who are you?
Speaker 14: Who are you?
Speaker 5: Well? I actually bought the property from mister six weeks ago.
Speaker 14: Six weeks ago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I actually owned I actually owned the house. Now, I'm I'm it was my assumption that you and Michigan already because.
Speaker 14: I made my last payment less than six weeks ago, you owned this house.
Speaker 5: I actually, I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: I'm written this from mister. I gave him my payment less than six weeks ago. So you're saying he got my money, you own the house, and what's up with that?
Speaker 5: Well? Yeah, I actually do. I guess you know he's He actually.
Speaker 4: Told me that you guys would.
Speaker 5: Have been out by now, And like I said, I'm gonna I'm looking for everybody to be out by Sunday. Are you guys are gonna be able to get out of there by?
Speaker 14: Hold First of all, I figured two more years on my leaf at this house.
Speaker 5: You tell me you want me out by Sunday, well Saturday if you could actually do it, dude.
Speaker 14: Come on, you want me out of here on Sunday.
Speaker 5: I'm saying, I actually have some tenants that are going to be moving in on Monday, and what I'm trying to do is actually get in there, get you guys out, get the place cleaned up so the tenants can move in and actually start unpacking all their things. They're wanting to move in on Monday. Listen to me and my family, we ain't moving. No.
Speaker 14: I don't know what the hell you got to do. Who the heit you gotta talk to? But you better go on fixth day because I woulsh we would come over here and try to tell me I got to get the hell up out this house.
Speaker 5: Okay, sir, I'm the owner of this house now.
Speaker 14: I don't give it. I gave my money to mister Vernon. You better call him, call somebody take it to fix it, and.
Speaker 4: We ain't moving. No, Please, sir, I'm gonna need you don't move nowhere?
Speaker 5: Did I move you out by sunday? Sir? Now, this is my house and you're actually.
Speaker 4: Arguing with me about you ain't listening to me, mane.
Speaker 14: You ain't listening to me.
Speaker 16: We ain't moving.
Speaker 14: I ain't. I figured got two more years on my lease. Do my last payment? I paid that two months in advance. Man, I ain't sure here.
Speaker 5: Let me get you on mine. It was it was it was responsibility, lady, here with the whole.
Speaker 14: Come on, dag, you're tripping. Don't come up with just I wouldn't bring bring you over here if you want to, all.
Speaker 5: Right, sir, come over here. I won't be there on Sunday. Now. If you're not moving out, I'll have to.
Speaker 14: Move you like I ain't moving nowhere over here if you.
Speaker 4: Want to, I'm not gonna sitting out here half with you.
Speaker 5: I want you out of my house by Sunday.
Speaker 15: I ain't moving.
Speaker 6: Bring up money over here right now. We can sell this right now.
Speaker 4: I need you out of my Are you I ain't gonna be a mouse.
Speaker 6: And when you hear me, I ain't saying it no more.
Speaker 5: You're arguing with me about my property, sir. Are you listening.
Speaker 15: I'm paying for this.
Speaker 6: I'm paying on this right now. I ain't moving no where.
Speaker 5: You hear me.
Speaker 6: Right here?
Speaker 4: I got another two men saying I'm gonna get to a better place.
Speaker 5: You hear me, so learn me a tendant that would be pulling up. I ain't give it a.
Speaker 6: Bring whoever want to bring. I got some way on y'all call on in.
Speaker 14: I ain't received a note.
Speaker 6: Notice, I ain't got a phone call for nobody.
Speaker 14: Else I got. I'm listening to you talking. Is Michter be calling me? He don't't who got my money?
Speaker 5: Mister? Know?
Speaker 6: Just mention on a phone call?
Speaker 14: No email, no tax list, No what's the mister?
Speaker 5: That old picture? Well, I own't like I put it in there in my family.
Speaker 14: If we're gonna be here for another two years.
Speaker 4: Hear you're not that. I want there another two I hear him, into a better place.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be out of there. Everyone.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna mare in my family.
Speaker 14: If I is there, bring up over here.
Speaker 6: If you wonte to.
Speaker 5: Are you listening to me, You're gonna be allo like manbody wants to come in and he's trying to hear you.
Speaker 6: Gotta take care of it your own. You ain't moving here and my family not this?
Speaker 5: Are you? Are you listening to me, sir?
Speaker 14: What you gotta say? You're saying something different now.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you if you're not out by Sunday that I'm coming to movie or stuff out by Sunday.
Speaker 14: You ain't movie. Bring over here. If you won't, I wish it.
Speaker 15: Would, thank you.
Speaker 5: Excuse me you. I got something else I need to tell you. Are you listening? What? What are you listening to me? Roy? Say something? I want to tell you this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Malik, your son got me the frank phone call.
Speaker 6: You come on, mane are you praying?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 6: Come on, Joe, y'all see y'all are the stuff?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: Man, y'all got me?
Speaker 5: Dog? Oh man, I got you man? You all right?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm alright, man. I'm letting my blood pressure calm down.
Speaker 5: He told me, y'all listened to the show on the way on the way to dropping the kids off at school in the morning every morning. Donk oh, man, I know you aren't getting out that house comes sunny watch.
Speaker 14: No, hell no, we ain't moving nowhere. Oh man, I'm already trying to save what I'm trying to get them another spot.
Speaker 5: Hey man, keep pushing, brother. I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 14: You already know the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and now you have it.
Speaker 7: It's Wednesday. I feel like some prank and praise up in here this even and I do it this morning. Prank and praise, breaking, break and praise, break and praise, and let me know, let me take time to do this. I want to say thank you to everybody that tunes in on Friday nights for Ready to Love. I know, I know the reunion. The reunion was just a hot mess here and there, but I want to say thank you for tuning in anyway. Yes, there was some people in Dallas. Lord him Mercy, lord him Mercy. Ooh, they showed they entire behind on Friday. Just show that all. But get ready. I'm gonna have a whole brand new season coming right back at you, so get ready again. But I want to say thank y'all. Then I'm relation I am on my way to season ten.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 7: This is number ten. Get ready to come up.
Speaker 5: So y'all.
Speaker 7: Just y'all just got to watching number nine. You know, y'all just got to watching number nine. So number ten is on the way.
Speaker 2: Won't he do it?
Speaker 11: Won't he will?
Speaker 7: Yes, won't he will? And he gonna do it again? He keeps doing it for me. I'm gonna be at the Bridge. It's called the Bridge. It's the Bridge Comedy Show. It's in Stockbridge, Georgia at the Amphitheater, all right, hosted about yours truly mean nephew, Tom. You got Rodney Perry in the building, Dominique is in the building. Tony Roberts and the headline of herself, the Queen Monique is in the building, stock Bridge, the Ampletheater, The Bridge Comedy Show. Tickets on sale right now, and then lay it in the cut. It's the Sweetest Day, The Sweetest Day Comedy Jam, Chicago, Illinois. I got nothing in my closet, but I'm coming anyway. I got to bundle up some kind I'm buying me a pea coat. October twentieth and twenty first, that's Friday and Saturday.
Speaker 2: The Nephew will be there, Yes, sir, pea coot ain't enough for Chicago. No, that ain't enough. I tried to tell him by handle it ain't the kind of weather.
Speaker 5: What what have you heard of?
Speaker 7: The hawk off?
Speaker 1: You have some layers right all right?
Speaker 11: Thank you nephew.
Speaker 13: Coming on next Strawberry Letter. Subject he doesn't want me and she doesn't either. We'll get back. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com. All you have to do is click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 7: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you nephew. Subjects he doesn't want me and she doesn't either.
Speaker 13: Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been married for almost ten years to a man that has a wandering eye. I believe that he has cheated on me multiple times, but I could never prove anything. At one point, we hadn't had sex in over five months. So I started sleeping with one of my female co workers and I got so frustrated with my husband that I moved out and I lived with my coworker for three months. Our sex life went south after about a month, but she told me that I did not have to leave. While I was living with her, my husband came to talk to me several times and he asked me to come back home. I kept saying no. Then he stopped begging me to come home, and he unfollowed me on social media. I wasn't blocked on his phone, but he stopped answering my calls. My coworker that I moved in with decided that she was getting back with her ex husband and they were moving back in together. I had nowhere to go, so I had to crawl my way back to my husband. It had only been three months, so I thought it would be easy to go back home, but he told me that he had a new woman and she was taking great care of him. I told him he was still married to me, so the woman had to go. He let me know that he knew that I was sleeping with my coworker while I was living with her. He said my coworker had begged him to let me come back home because she wanted me out of her house. My husband said, I can move back home, but he's staying with his new girlfriend. How can he admit that he's cheating on me and I have to accept it. Do I swallow my pride and stay with my man? Or do I face embarrassment and go stay with my parents for a while.
Speaker 1: What a mess this is?
Speaker 13: To answer these questions depends now on what you want, and you have to face the fact that this marriage is over.
Speaker 1: For the most part, this marriage is over. You both have been disrespectful to each other.
Speaker 13: You was sleeping and living with your coworker, him with cheating in the ten years of your marriage. You say, but this is your life. I mean, it is a mess right now, and you've got to figure it out and get it together.
Speaker 1: You and your husband need to have a conversation. But his mind is really already made up.
Speaker 13: You called him your man, but he's living with another woman who he said takes great care of him, so he really has no he's gonna comeback now.
Speaker 1: He's her man.
Speaker 13: In other words, he has moved on, and I think you should too. You're at the house by yourself, so why don't you just stay there, try to get your life together. You don't have to go live with your parents. You can stay in the house. He's not there anyway. Uh So you know you asked, how could your husband admit he's cheating? And you have to accept it. You don't have to accept it. You accepted it before, back in the day, but you don't now. The only thing you have to accept is the fact that your marriage is over. Your husband is gone. So now what are you gonna do, Steve?
Speaker 9: I won't have spread the news that if you feel there's a good getting used or you just keep on using me. He until you use me? Boom boom boom, bun on until you use me? Oh, where are you being used up?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 9: Just thought I had give you a little song for it. This is a letter about a tragedy of a series of stupid decisions everybody in this letter made and now I ain't nobody gonna get nothing. But there's always a common denominator in every situation. And once you find the common denominator, you did find the source of the problem. Who is a common denominator? The lady that wrote the letter. Why because she is in all the relationships. She is the one person that's in all the relationships. She's been married for ten years to a man who's got a wandering eye. She thinks she'd been cheated on him several times, but she couldn't prove nothing. Well, that's cause you're stupid. If you've been cheated on several times and you can't prove nothing, but you think he has, man, you stupid because it's hard to get away with it over and over and over and over and over. Women are too small. You can get away with once or two. Wife, you know, cut your losses, get on out. But now if you keep on, man, they gonna they're gonna double down on you. Then, at one point they hadn't had sex for five months the lady's sake, so she started sleeping with her female coworker. How that conversation gets start?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 9: You know, girl, my man we just having some troubles. Girl, And you know, he slept with me and I think he was cheating, and then, you know, and then all of a sudden, she started rubbing your thigh.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: So here this is the wife talking to the coworker. You know, girl, he just it just wasn't going right.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is happening.
Speaker 9: Why is she rubbing my thigh? But go ahead, baby, just talk. And my husband, you know, he ain't slept with me in five months. And uh, you're a little high now, you little high? You rubbing my thigh? You're high, and anyway you know my husband? Wait, boit, hey, you back up there. You're too close. I keep telling you you're too high. And then so me and my husband we having these marital problems. Wait a minute, baby, hold up, I just told you you're there. You're there now you you got to stop people. Yeah, I'm move in with you Friday.
Speaker 1: What happens.
Speaker 2: Say that happened.
Speaker 9: That's all that happened. So now you done told your coworkers all your woes in trouble. She'd have rubbed your thigh. Now you have moved in with your coworker.
Speaker 2: Who is email? That's your business.
Speaker 9: But nah, we got a situation. When we come back, I'll tell you all about it. Because your husband hadn't changed your hearts went over there and start trying to beg you back. We'll talk about that when we come back.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 13: Part two of Steve's Strawberry Letter responses coming up in twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letter subject he doesn't want me and she doesn't either. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is he doesn't want me and she doesn't either.
Speaker 9: Keep this subject in mind, y'all, because this is a series of tragic mistakes. This woman got a she thinks that has wandering eyes. She feels as though she's cheated. He's cheated on herselveral times over the ten years, but she can't prove nothing. Well, so much for that, and you know, and then it got to a point where they hadn't had sex in five months. They hadn't they hadn't had sex in five months. He was having sex. They wasn't having sex in five months. So then went over there and was telling one of her coworkers, who was a female, all her problems, you know. And while she was telling them how bad her husband was, the female was just comforting her, you know, and just patting her. She was just tapping her on the top of her knee. It started just pat girl, it's gonna be out right, And then she kept on talking. Then she had to grab her hand a couple of times. A girl, you're patting a little bit too high. You're too high.
Speaker 2: Now you're getting close to the promises. You know, you back your hand up a little bit.
Speaker 9: And it just kept on and the next thing, you know, her hand was up there again, and she tried to hold her wrist, but you know, she was kind of persisting. The next thing, you know, she started touching the promise land. And so they moved in together Friday. It's what happened. They moved in Friday, and then she was living with her and then for three months she stayed with a coworker. And then and then they sex life went south, you know, because you know, that's all she was doing with thigh pattern, and she wasn't trying to do no better than that. All that thigh pattern got old after three months because thy pattern is you got to come with MO, you know, and she just didn't have mo.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: So her husband started coming over there begging her back. And her husband was sitting there talking to about baby, come on back home, and he was rubbing your thigh too, but you already had known that.
Speaker 2: So you pushed his hand off.
Speaker 9: And there after the fourth trial trying to rub your thigh, you pushed his hand off, so he just said, hell, I'm gonna skip it. So he quit asking you because you kept saying no. Then he stopped begging you to come home, and he unfollowed you on social media. I wasn't blocked on his phone, but he stopped taking my calls. My coworker that you had moved, that she was had decided she getting back with her ex husband. See all, y'all was married, and she decided she getting back with her ex husband because when he came over and begged her back at worked, because he didn't use the thigh rubbing technique, he went something else. Your stupid ass husband was trying to come back with thigh rubby. Anyway, she wanted to move back there with her husband, so they asked so and they was gonna move back in together. So now you ain't got nowhere to go, so you had to crawl back to your husband. Now, you said, only been three months, so you thought it was gonna be easy going back home, But he told you he had a new woman and she was taking great care of him. I told him he was still married to me, so the woman had to go. He told me that he knew I was sleeping with the woman that was the coworker while I was living with her, and said the coworker came to him and begged him to let me. You come back to the house because she wanted you out the house. My husband said, you can. I'm back home, come out, but I'm staying with his new chicken. Right here is the question in the letter. How can he admit that he's cheating on me?
Speaker 2: And I have to accept it?
Speaker 9: How because that's what he just told you. See, you can't get mad at him for cheating on you. You moved in with the woman and was cheating on him, and he knew it because your coworker came and told it to him and said, could you take her back? Because I don't want her because I'm going to get back my ex husband. How can he admit that he's cheating on me? He just did it, and I have to accept it. You don't have to accept it. But he ain't getting rid of this new girl who.
Speaker 2: No she in there? I'm talking.
Speaker 9: He get through here in the corner, sucking his thumb in a fetal position, sipping on lemonade. No, no, he done went down and said he she doing him so good. He neked in the corner in a fetal possision with his knees up by his chest, sucking his thumb, drinking on a Sunday delight with a straw in it. She done just took him all the way back. He got the Sunday delight with the little hole in the way. You pushed a little bit of straw and you be sucking through a cocktail straw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got that.
Speaker 9: Boy messed up. But do I swallow my pride and stay with a man, or do I face embarrassment and go stay with my parents? I go stay with my parents. Like Shirley said, the marriage is oh, come on now, he don't want you. She don't want you, her ex her ex husband, that your coworker, and went back to he don't want you. Now, gonna really miss your mind up. You try to move back in with your mom and daddy and you find out they don't They don't want you. Boy, you're asking to be out what.
Speaker 1: Girl?
Speaker 7: You got? Some you got?
Speaker 9: You have found out a lot about yourself in three months. You have found out in ninety days that don't that don't nobody won't you go on back to your mamma and Neam house. Your daddy he gonna let you stay there.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 9: Your mama gonna put up a fuss. You need to go on back over there and work your marriage out. That's what your mama gonna see. You can stay here long as you can.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 13: Over there on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Barb FM and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app. Coming up next, it is Junior. You ready, Junior?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: And Sports Talk. You got a lot going on, Junior, all right? Right after this, you're listening Steve.
Speaker 11: Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, it is time now for you and Sports Talk.
Speaker 10: What you got Pippin? Come on, pimp all day and what's up.
Speaker 1: Let's just get to it.
Speaker 2: What's up, ladies, everybody good.
Speaker 10: Let's see how we did Week five. Pippin bears wencle Man. This forty to twenty Pippin.
Speaker 2: Wooh, that's a big win for Justin Fields. I'm sure glad he got one.
Speaker 9: I don't think I picked him though.
Speaker 10: Jaguars man beat the Bills twenty five to twenty.
Speaker 9: That's unbelievable. That wasn't going I know, good here one, I ain't picked it, dude, ball.
Speaker 2: Who that man?
Speaker 10: The Steelers man beat the Ravens seventeen to ten.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was hoping they didn't, but they did. Stealers looking strong this year.
Speaker 2: We got to hear we gott to whoop them?
Speaker 1: Hey, what did you do with this?
Speaker 5: For?
Speaker 10: Pipping Man?
Speaker 12: The Falcons beat the Texas twenty one to nineteen late field goal, I think you're going to Texas.
Speaker 9: I went into ten.
Speaker 2: Damn I m lost my damn mine.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 10: The Lions man beat the Panthers forty to to twenty four.
Speaker 2: Ell yeah, de Troit. Then there you go.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 10: The Dolphins over the Giants thirty one to sixteen.
Speaker 11: Cold it man.
Speaker 10: The Bengals over the Cardinals thirty four to twenty.
Speaker 9: Ooh, you know, I knew that was gonna help. I was pulling for the Cardinals. You know, let's let's just keep it real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 10: Here we go, Pippy. This made me feel better.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 10: The Eagles over the Rams twenty three to fourteen.
Speaker 9: Ain't no doubt. Jalen Hers signe fine, baby, do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 10: Well, Pippy, what did you do here?
Speaker 12: Pipping the Jets over the Broncos thirty one to twenty one the Jets Damn.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, FIfF.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man, all right, here we're gonna Pippin the chiefs old the Bikers twenty seven to twenty Easy, easy, okay, Pip, here.
Speaker 7: We go on.
Speaker 2: What you think about this?
Speaker 12: Pip the forty nine is over the Cowboys forty two to tenne wait, Dak Prescott through three interceptions. Man, hey, he close to that ten mark already. The Las Vegas Raiders man beat the Package seventeen to thirteen.
Speaker 9: Pippin, No, that ain't surprised me, all right.
Speaker 1: And Pippin thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up at the top of the hour, female listener wants to know why her dad's girlfriend is hating on her.
Speaker 1: We'll find out right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening hardy Morning show. This is from Diamond to Import Arthur. She says, I'm forty and married, and my father still comes to take care of me and my household. He hand washes my car, He comes in and washes my betting once a week and he makes us some kind of cast roll to get through the week. My husband and I come home and there's a whole meal.
Speaker 1: In the crock pot waiting for us.
Speaker 13: My father got a new girlfriend two months ago, and she started hating on.
Speaker 1: How he treats me.
Speaker 13: And it's got my dad's second guessing my husband. It's like my dad took care of both of us, but now my dad thinks my husband needs to step up and be more manly. I know this is coming from this new chick he's dating. Why is he letting her influence him?
Speaker 9: Well, your man do need to step up and be more manly? What you talking about? Your daddy come on over there washing your car? Your daddy over here, fix your food? Da ain't your daddy job? Your man need to be washing your car, your daddy over the house, washing your car for Let me help you understand something. Nobody Nobody gonna question my manho, that's not gonna happen. Ever I'm doing. I'm doing all of my damn duties as a man, all of them. I ain't short in that department nowhere in the protection. I got it covered one hundred. Now, yeah, it might be coming from your girlfriend. But why is your man letting your daddy wash his damn car?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Really you don't like it either.
Speaker 2: I wish the hell I would go over colleague house and wash being car.
Speaker 14: What.
Speaker 9: But see, I ain't got to worry about that because being over there handling business being a good end rain My son in law is handling business. He's a great father man, You're a great father, outstanding.
Speaker 10: Yeah all right, yeah, I can't I can't see that being doing that. That that's crazy, mister Harvey, you missus spot.
Speaker 7: That ain't even being's makeup man.
Speaker 12: Father in law doing all that labors this hog this hog man, we can use a little most season on his meeting us.
Speaker 1: Right, you're just sitting there chilling.
Speaker 13: Being saying right, look, yeah, I think we have time for one more Steve. This is from Pooh and Chesterfield, who says I'm a single mother and my son is usually sleep when I have men over at night. Yes, I date a few men, but that doesn't mean I'm sleeping with all of them. My son asked his friend's mom why she didn't have a lot of boyfriends like his mom. This woman had the nerve to tell me that I need to be more conscious of what I do in my own home.
Speaker 1: My son is sick, so does he run this house.
Speaker 5: Or do I?
Speaker 2: Well, your son ain't as sleep as you think.
Speaker 9: And and the woman makes a sense because the little boy six is asking questions. Now, No, he don't run the house. But look, if you think he's sleep because you don't want him to see your activity, it is because you ain't proud of your activities. He said, he see you, but you know you think he's sleeping here here here in something. Y'all in that, y'all in there making noise. Now you saying I'm not sleeping with all of them? You sleeping with enough of them.
Speaker 1: He's got questions. What did the little boy say to her friends? Mam why boyfriend?
Speaker 9: Hey, your mom ain't got a lot of dude rolling through him. My mama be having no book in here. He think that's the norm.
Speaker 7: That's bad.
Speaker 9: How come your mama ain't nobody on your I done been on here spending night. Ain't nobody coming over here?
Speaker 2: Your mom holling or nothing? Damn ricky, my mama mom? Man who boy boen? I go to bed to be wild up in here?
Speaker 1: So quiet in your house? At night.
Speaker 2: Where your uncle's at.
Speaker 8: Uncle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, ladies, you got it, you got you gotta watch it, because yeah, he's picking up from you young and if that the image you want your son to have of his mother, didn't continue, Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, all right, all right. Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 13: Uh, we'll talk to Steve Harvey about what he did on his wife's birthday and for his wife's birthday right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right, Steve, you always tell us every year what you do for Marjorie's birthday, so I know this year is just as special.
Speaker 2: What happened, Well, yeah.
Speaker 9: It's a little bit different, you know, we traveling. Uh so, No, she had a great birthday. Kids flew into surprise her. No, she didn't know the kids were coming, so they flew into surprise her. Me and my wife had a great birthday.
Speaker 2: I got there in.
Speaker 9: Time to help us celebrate it. She had the most amazing floral arrangements you've ever seen. This was the greatest I've ever done. I had to take a bow for these right here. Boy, I did myself. When the dude that was fixing them, when he sent a picture to get my approval of the first one. And he was on a step stool to put the flowers down into the vase. He was on a step stool that I knew I was doing something real gangster.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's impressive.
Speaker 9: And then you know, I gave her a mini shopping spree, so and it wasn't much of a space. She bought one item, She's very conscious of that. And we had dinner and we had a birthday lunch and we had a really really good time as she was so happy to see the kids and spend time with the grandkids. And hey man, me and my wife happy. So good luck all out there that's trying to accomplish anything else. But thank you, thank you for your prayers out there for you all people and for those that hate us, just know that I hate you back.
Speaker 2: Stay well.
Speaker 1: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it. Would you rather?
Speaker 13: Right after this you're listening hard morning show, It's time now for a round? I would you rather? Would you rather sleep without a pillow? Would you rather sleep without a sheet or a blanket?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 7: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah I need that couple of cover.
Speaker 9: Yeah I won't I won't it.
Speaker 12: I want a sheet and blanket, but she takes it all at nice so but I won't the sheet.
Speaker 2: I had no dog. Oh, they'll take it, then they'll throw it back at you. Take it.
Speaker 12: I ain't never you, I ain't never got the right end of the blanket. I got the one from the bottom. I don't know how I got that.
Speaker 9: Whatever, Hey, junior, better take that little corner and get yourself wrapped.
Speaker 7: Up in.
Speaker 13: Wear some flannels, all right, all right? Would you rather live in the world with no music, no music? Or would you rather live in the world with no movies?
Speaker 9: Wow, no movies?
Speaker 2: To hell with that music, y'all going on by your with this music?
Speaker 11: We got.
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: What man listening to?
Speaker 9: Watching no damn movie?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather your mind stays young forever or your body stays young forever?
Speaker 1: No mind or your body?
Speaker 2: I want my old ass, man, I'll do that.
Speaker 7: I want, yeah, my body.
Speaker 9: Well tell me that's an easy choice for you, guys, mature and wonderfully you know, still got the body of the little boy, so got.
Speaker 2: Pretty much got you got the best of birth world right now. Don't nobody know how.
Speaker 9: Old you are, But you're shocked and everything, talking like old lass man walking around the door, Joe.
Speaker 2: Outfence on boy timing. While you was gone, Boy.
Speaker 9: I watched episodes of Ready to Love Boy did and Boy, I said, dude, they really know him.
Speaker 3: I was sitting there watching who is this cross leg glasses on?
Speaker 2: So is giving him these lines?
Speaker 13: He said that.
Speaker 9: That's preposterous, said, who is this on this show?
Speaker 7: You know, man, you've been.
Speaker 2: Dressing kind of nice. I seen pieces, I said, a couple of pieces. I won't you know.
Speaker 9: A couple of shoes are only too Yeah, those some nice shoes, but I know they ain't have them in growing up side.
Speaker 13: All right, that's today's round of would you rather un sneakers?
Speaker 14: Boy?
Speaker 2: They'd be making down their baby cap.
Speaker 13: Before we close out the show, we'll talk about the Powerball jackpot right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day.
Speaker 13: Now, don't forget before we get to closing remarks that the Powerball jackpart jackpot continues to grow. All right, it's growing and growing and growing. There was not a winter Monday night. The jackpot for tonight's drawing is now up to Steve Harvey, You ready for this? One point seventy three billion with a B dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's what's the cash out? The one time get out?
Speaker 13: It'll be a lumpsum payment of seven hundred and fifty six zero point six million.
Speaker 9: Same thing, same the same money to me, one billion, seven hundred billing, the same number, The same thing gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Huh, same ball of light style. Oh, so have you brought your tickets?
Speaker 2: You guys bought your ticket?
Speaker 7: Chet, I haven't one for this yet.
Speaker 2: Y'all normally buy look like you too, You're good today.
Speaker 1: What's what's the first thing you'll buy? Though, Steve?
Speaker 13: What would be the first thing you would buy with seven hundred and fifty six point six billions?
Speaker 2: None? None?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 9: What am I going to buy? Mm hmm?
Speaker 2: It's you go?
Speaker 9: What am I going to say?
Speaker 1: What are you gonna say? Not even do?
Speaker 11: What are you gonna?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Don't buy? Don't The shopping is coming.
Speaker 1: But you gotta say a few things.
Speaker 2: It's the phone calls. Oh, yeah, who you calling?
Speaker 8: Who's the first call?
Speaker 15: Who the first?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who the first call? Well, it's gonna be about it.
Speaker 9: I'm probably gonna have to make about sixty individual calls. Oh yeah, it's gonna be sixty. Yeah, because I'm and I don't know any of these people.
Speaker 1: Who don't know you don't know, no, no, no, no strangers.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, well they have blogs.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you gonna go oh all these nobody has bloggers.
Speaker 2: Oh I got time for that. Get the phone.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I got seven hundred million, he said, Oh wait, oh wait, Steve looking for you. You don't think they're gonna answer the call, right right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So that's first they're gonna do.
Speaker 9: And then all my emails, social media, telephone numbers, all those go away immediately. Nobody has my number. The only person I'm gonna have to call right away is my oldest sister, Mona. We have to call Mona and give Mona my number because Mona not gonna play that, right, And I'm scared of my sister. I'm scared of my sister. So I called Mona gill Mona number. But after that, ain't nobody else gonna have the phones under.
Speaker 2: That's you know, JR. Let me tell you something. So done with us as matter not ever talk to it ever.
Speaker 9: I stop referring to us as us.
Speaker 7: This is no more.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's not don't say that, junr. All you're gonna do is hurt yourself. So you could just so you could just say so unk. You're not gonna call them people on that zoom right now.
Speaker 2: Now what I will do?
Speaker 9: What I will do, I will make all of y'all instant millionaires.
Speaker 1: When I go, yay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 9: Dave included what right?
Speaker 2: Cat?
Speaker 9: Just Dave and Cat, I ain't gonna have to leave. I'm gonna give a Crystal like forty grand.
Speaker 1: That's gonna take care of Crystal.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna give her like forty grand. Don't just dog forty grand. Christal don't even like me?
Speaker 1: Loves you?
Speaker 9: No, she don't.
Speaker 2: What did all you talking about?
Speaker 9: I know when somebody don't like me, it's cool. I'm gonna give you forty because I don't want you to feel that stink by me. You know, everybody else got a million, all I got was forty.
Speaker 7: What you don't really like?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about give me you nothing.
Speaker 13: Shoulder, Yeah, have a phone calls okay, yeah, and I'm making one call.
Speaker 2: Callen.
Speaker 8: So you said the sixty calls the money? Now, who what you're gonna buy first, and then we're go here, we're talking.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you're gonna buy.
Speaker 9: First thing I'm gonna buy. I got it's two more cribs. I'm gonna get to just two more cribs. That's all I ain't gonna have. That ain't gonna get as expensive as you think. And then I'm gonna get an airplane that y'all go. When i'm flying back, y'all know it's me because it's gonna be solid.
Speaker 1: Gold, a solid old plane.
Speaker 9: I like it well painted painted, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a painted goal.
Speaker 2: Okay, getting nasty.
Speaker 13: Okay, this is off from seven hundred and fifty six point six. All right, Tommy, you said you're making on phone call one?
Speaker 7: Yeah, Ooper s Yeah, I'm walking right out that house. I'm getting the uber and I ain't never come back. That boy, that boy twelve, And I raised that boy good. He's gonna be all right. He got to be mannerable and everything you're gonna make good with itself in life. You're on the right record. Study well, that boy don't need me no more after that, you know, I got a good jump start. That boy good. That my little girl, and journalism she's doing well in school, all of them, everybody fine, and I got to walk out of them and keep them clothes all that. Whoever whoever the next day he is, he got plenty of cold clothes, shoes, all that stuff. You Tom y'all, you have that record a Rose Roy.
Speaker 2: I'm gone.
Speaker 9: And you may never hear from us again.
Speaker 2: I have a great day, hockey, God, ask God, can you win it too?
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, voidwaar prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.