Speaker 1: It is time now for junior and sports talk.
Speaker 2: Junior, what you got? Well, thank you, Shirley.
Speaker 3: But before I get to that, I just gotta remind everybody that I'm being Mooie Bowie Maryland on October twenty first, Bowie Maryland. You've been down to Bowie Maryland.
Speaker 2: I've been everywhere, Junior.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just asked.
Speaker 2: I didn't know you know, ain't you read up? You and Tommy just got your all little careers going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been my first time going, y'all.
Speaker 2: Jesse, how you go? Well? Congratulations, wonderful place. You have a nice time. Ask me anything. I've already done it, Junior and Junior. If I ain't done it, I'm gonna lie and say I did.
Speaker 3: I tell her twenty first at the boy performa on Center. Man, that food's great? All right?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Here we go, Uh, Houston Astros, congratulations on our way to another one. The American League Championship Series. Will be playing the Texas Rangers. Yes, sir, uh, it's a Texas thing. I don't know where what you know who you're gonna go foot, But I advise going with the Astros on This ain't football, This baseball you probably should go with us on this one.
Speaker 2: It's okay, yeah, you know, seeing's how does nobody care about baseball?
Speaker 3: Okay, what we do because this old thing we got going in, I said it, can we winning at this? You're not gonna see disrespect us from winning at baseball.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we got. We got that.
Speaker 3: Okay that we've been this, we going.
Speaker 2: We're taking pictures of y'all this year, so be careful. No, we're not cheating up. Yeah, we're checking for wives and everything. So I didn't really think nothing of that whole scandal. I didn't give it that. It's still hard to hit that baseball even if you know what they're going through.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they still need attention to that, man and say a shout out, man, I gotta give shots to the University of Utah. Man, do you know they gave all the players the alumni gave all the players brand new trucks. All the players on the team got brand new trucks courtesy of the alumni. Now I mean brand new.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty three.
Speaker 3: Listen, we need help at our you know, at our at prey of you.
Speaker 2: We want to know if you could come on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, give me. We gotta get the whole team.
Speaker 1: Just six No, I'll tell you what I do ju all the players that play for preview.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I'm about the whole football team. New t shirts. Hey Jr. Buy junior with a picture of a truck on the front of.
Speaker 1: The All Right, who you got tonight?
Speaker 2: Man? Bams do come true? Yes, Broncos are the Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, man, Well Broncos.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 2: A guy on social media needs some advice. He wants to know do I really have to babyproof my apartment?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Harvey Morning Show.