Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't give them.
Speaker 4: A million bus busy.
Speaker 5: Yeah listening to.
Speaker 3: To I don't joy?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Joy, you don't you love?
Speaker 4: You gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the.
Speaker 8: Water of the Monica looking come come out, you're thinking that, I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and all that Steve Harvey got a radio show particular me this morning. Steve Harvey got a radio show filled with nothing but joy and hope about it too. You know, it's a great thing to be able to wake up in the morning with peace in your heart and joy. Peace and joy is immeasurable. It has a value attached to it, and I have no idea what it is. It's invaluable. It is worth so much more than any amount of money you can make. Peace and joy. I have not always had that. I've not always been a peaceful person or a person who lived his life and enjoy spirit. It took an arrival at this moment. Some people arrived sooner than others. I wish I had arrived at this point sooner, but I think it was necessary for me to learn a few things too. That's the amazing thing I've learned about life is that instead of reflecting on your past incidences and calling them failures, instead of focusing on the negative and calling them bad times, I look at them now as experiences. I had to have those experiences that were negative, that were good, positive, wrong, evil. I had to have all those experiences to become to shape who we are today. We all have to have them. If you look back at all the negative experiences you've had, all the things that you called failures, all the businesses I started that went under, all of the jobs I had that I was fired from, all the shows that were canceled, all of the times I thought I was gonna get something happened in my way and turned out I didn't get it at all. When you look at all of it, all of it, hopefully along the way, what you have done as a person is you've taken those negatives and those failures and you've used them for what they actually are. They are experiences, and they've now created in you an experienced person, and you know that is worth something that's then it becomes a positive. But what too many people do is they let the negative things that have happened in their life. They allow the failures that have happened in them lives never to manifest themselves as experiences. And you sit up there and you dwell on it, and you dwell on it until you have this woe is me attitude. Stop looking at it like that, y'all. You go through things in order to become the person that you are today. I'll tell you who you sometimes have to sit down and talk to. Sometimes you ought to sit down to an inmate that really gets it. An inmate that says, man, I've actually heard inmates say it to me and write to me, and they've said things like, man, come into prison, save my life. Now, those of you have never got how can he say a thing like that? But some men know, man, I was so far out there that if I'd have stayed out there, I wouldn't even be here today. This actually allowed me to stop, spend some time with myself and learn some things about me. Now does that happen for everybody like that and all? But here's a person who has taking an experience that could be considered a failure or negative and turn it into a positive and using it to enrich their lives. You can do it no matter what your set of circumstances is. I recommend to everybody that you try changing your outlook in order to change your outcome. Everything that happens to you that's negative or you can said of failure their experiences. You've got to go through these things in order to have the knowledge that you have today. So I wish that I had come to this arrival that I'm in now, this place of peace and joy, But then guess what, I will not know what I know. I couldnot share some of the things that I'm able to share if I had not gone through some of them. And sometimes that's the purpose of them. It's to teach you a lesson because you know, God has a plan for you, He really really does. And eventually he can use you no matter how old you are, and he can use you no matter how young you are. If you just say, okay, I'm ready to hear your plan. I've tried mine, mine ain't worked out. What's your plan for me? God? What do you want me to do? That's why I say every day Steve already got radio show, y'all, Cause, man, I ain't see it coming. I didn't see that coming. I ain't see this book coming. I ain't. I ain't seen half of the amazing things that are happened to me. I didn't plan them. I was sitting there, man, asking God for some direction. And then I got smart enough to stay watchful, be a hard worker. Now because faithful, our works is there and it came. And I'll remind you of this. God has given all of you a gift. Every last one of you listening has a gift. God has never created a soul that he did not provide a gift to. God gives everyone a gift, and a gift is not just singing, rapping entertainment. The richer gifts are much more than that. Teachers are gifted people who really have the gift of sharing information. That's a gift, you know, and in that you can become great.
Speaker 9: You know, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of people think that successful and greatness is the same thing. Cornell West said it at my daughter's graduation. He was a spokesperson. He said something so pointed. He said, don't ever confuse success with greatness. The two have nothing to do with each other. People determine success about money and fame and all this here, But greatness. Greatness ain't got nothing to do with your money. It ain't got nothing to do with your fame. It's how you conduct your life. It's how meaningful and significant you become in your community, at your church, on your job, to the cub Scout unit that you run, to the little girl's lives that you change, that that little center in the hood where you just one place of hope to so many people and they come back. And I used the example of Lou Dazzler who passed away in LA who had the Boys and Girls Challenges Club out in La And he wasn't a rich man at all, and if you walk by him, you wouldn't even know who he was. But if you look at all the people who have gone on to become politicians, who have gone on to become CEOs, who have gone on to become athletes, that have passed through this man's small building in the hood in La, he was great. Trust me, man. Prayer changes things, I said all the time. But when you see people become successful or great that somebody praying somewhere may not even be them. Maybe it's they, Mama. You know, I think of Tiger Woods and all the greatness he's accomplished. You know, they always talk about his father and all this. Here somebody somewhere praying for Tiger Woods. I got cash money riding on that Tiger Woods. Mama is a praying woman or something. My mother was. She prayed me into this place because she used to call me all the time praying for your boy. And prayer changes things. It really does. Try it today. It can change you. It has changed millions of people. Open up yourself to the greatness that's in you, because God is giving you a gift matter fact that you ain't using it. Who fought you think that is? I'm just telling you you got one, and if you start praying about it, it'll manifest itself and you can become one of two things, successful or great or both. You can make the decision. Today's ladies and gentlemen, let me have your divisage attention. Please. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. This is how we've chosen to begin the day. This right here, kind of smooth, melod with it, you know what I'm saying, Just up in here, like we just grow so Welcome to Grown Folk Radio this morning, cause this is how we choosing to do it. I want you to start your day with gratitude, get your mind right, tell God you appreciate it. Matter of fact, go in there and tell somebody you love that you love 'em today. If you stay by yourself, that's probably why you by yourself. You don't wanna love nobody. You can't get love, you don't give love. You can't give what you never had. One of the most famous lines in Earth Wind the Fire compilation of songs that goes out to somebody on the show this morning, who's in they house all by theyself? Cause she refuses to go in there and tell somebody she love him. She's a hermit. She's committed to being alone. And it's gonna be a sad, sad day when if a man finally comes along to win her hand and she gonna tell him she don't want it because she rather be alone. I'm so tired I'm being alone. And then that ain't gonna help out either. So this is the way we started today. Welcome to the Steve Harby Morning Show. Because a mignit like that, she will to Startberry Colin for real Mississippi Monica, Junior boy, what up? Which man? Tom is off to day as usual because he can't do two things at once. And so here we are with the Steve Harby Morning Show. Can't walk you, Bubba Gum Doggie, can't do can't do the Ready for Love reunion tour and the radio show. That's too much little her little brain just a pot, just a it ha just explode if he tried to do too much, gotta do the radio and the end host of reunion to her, he can't do that. I do family, few, celebrity, family, few, radio all that traveler. Well still come the way. He can't do that. Forget if he worked the night before he come in, he can't come in next morning. What kind of rich person is at.
Speaker 4: Must be nice?
Speaker 2: Julia was on your Today Man.
Speaker 10: No man, oh you know man, you was talking man about to me about this man about letting things pass. You know it's this too shall pass man. You know matter even when you're going through it. You don't even like it when you're going through it, but you just need it to pass though. Because I'm going through something. I just needed this to pass. It's a lot happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be a lot happening. Here's the three things that's always happening in everybody's life. You either going through a storm, coming out of a storm, or headed to a storm. That's life. It's the moments in between that you gather yourself and enjoy yourself, and then sometimes you have to understand why you're going through stuff. I was asking God recently about what's happening to me and my wife, you know, which ain't really really affecting us. And I was just saying, God, why you, why you? Why you take me and my wife through all these deep waters while we why we got to go through this nonsense, while we're out here with all this water currents going on around us. He said, you know why I take you in deep water? He said, cause your enemies can't swim.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 2: God ain't gonna put them on you. Then you can bear.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm in deep water and rough current because my enemies can't swim. They philish see the show. I can't wait to see what he doing.
Speaker 1: That's a word, Harvey, that's a word.
Speaker 3: I si it.
Speaker 1: Man coming up at thirty.
Speaker 9: Two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Junior as he's in for the nephew to run that prank back right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show, it.
Speaker 1: Is time now to run that prank back with Junior in for the nephew. Junior, what you got?
Speaker 2: It's new Landlord shre That's what it is, New land.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, he can't even see his prank as seed, so I'm doing it Forlord here.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Marcus.
Speaker 12: Who's this?
Speaker 3: My name is Jason. How you doing all right?
Speaker 13: What's happening?
Speaker 3: Listen? I'm trying to figure out if you guys are going to be out of the house by Sunday.
Speaker 12: Not the house, but hell you mean out of the house.
Speaker 3: Let me let me get the clarification. Are you guys that Wes Jennings? Yeah, okay? Are you you guys haven't start packing up or anything like that?
Speaker 13: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: Are you here?
Speaker 6: You get my number?
Speaker 3: I got it from mister. Are you Are you familiar with mister yeah, my landlord? Okay, mister hasn't hasn't made contact with you? Marcus?
Speaker 12: Now I ain't talking to last gave him my paper?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 13: Who are you again.
Speaker 3: My name is Jason. I actually who are you?
Speaker 2: Who are you?
Speaker 3: Well, I actually bought the property from the six weeks ago. Six weeks ago, Yeah, I actually owned I actually owned that house. Now, I'm I'm it was my assumption that you and Missyu.
Speaker 12: See I made my last payment less than six weeks ago, you own this house.
Speaker 3: I actually, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I'm written this from mister. I gave him my payment less than six weeks ago. So you're saying he got my money, you own the house, and what's up with that?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I actually do. I guess you know he's He actually told me that you guys would have been out by now, And like I said, I'm gonna I'm looking for everybody to be out by Sunday. Are you guys gonna be able to get out of there by general?
Speaker 13: Hold?
Speaker 12: First of all, I still got two more years on my lease at this house.
Speaker 13: You tell me you want me out by.
Speaker 3: Sunday, Well Saturday, if you could actually do it, dude.
Speaker 12: Come on, you want me out of here on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm saying I actually have some tenants that are going to be moving in on Monday. What I'm trying to do is actually get in there, get you guys out, get the place cleaned up so the tenants can move in and actually start unpacking all their things. They're wanting to move in on Monday.
Speaker 12: Listen to me and my family.
Speaker 13: We ain't moving.
Speaker 12: No, I don't know what the here you gotta do, who the here you gotta talk to? But you better go and fix it, because I wish we would come over here and try to tell me.
Speaker 3: I got to get the hell about this house, okay, sir, like I'm I'm I'm the owner of this house.
Speaker 12: Now, I don't give it. I gave my money to mister Vernon. You better call him, called somebody take it to fix it. And we ain't moving those place, sir.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna need you don't know.
Speaker 13: Well, I need you.
Speaker 3: Out by Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sir.
Speaker 3: Now, this is my house and you're actually arguing with me about min You ain't listening to me.
Speaker 12: Man, you ain't listening to me. We ain't moving.
Speaker 13: I ain't.
Speaker 12: I figure got two more years on my lease. Do my last payment? I paid that two months in advance. Man, I ain't sure. Let me get you mind.
Speaker 3: It was it was who was responsibility?
Speaker 12: Come on, dag. You're tripping. Don't come up with I wouldn't bring bring you over here if you want to, All.
Speaker 3: Right, sir, come over here. I won't be there on Sunday.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: If you're not moving out, I'll have to move.
Speaker 12: You like I am with nowhere over here.
Speaker 7: If you want to, I'm not gonna sit and go back here health with you.
Speaker 3: I want you out of my house by Sunday.
Speaker 13: I ain't bring up moneyplever here right now. We can sell this right now.
Speaker 3: I need you out of my are you?
Speaker 7: I ain't want me a mouth? Well you hear me?
Speaker 13: I ain't saying it no more.
Speaker 3: You're arguing with me about my property. Sir? Are you listening?
Speaker 13: I'm playing for this. I'm paying on this right now.
Speaker 12: I ain't moving no where, you hear me?
Speaker 7: I canna, I ain't here another two men stays.
Speaker 13: I'm can get to a better place.
Speaker 6: Are you hear me?
Speaker 3: Let me at tennis that would be pulling up.
Speaker 7: I won't give it a bring whoever want to bring I got some way on.
Speaker 13: Y'all call on in. I ain't received a note from notice. I got a phone call from nobody else I got. I'm listening to you talking to mister be calling me? He don want who got my money?
Speaker 3: Mister?
Speaker 13: You're now on a phone call, no email, no take listen, No what's the mister?
Speaker 7: My old pat Well.
Speaker 13: I don't like to put in there in my family.
Speaker 12: If we're gonna be here for another.
Speaker 7: Two years, you hear me, I want another two I hear into a fetter place, you're gonna be there everyone. I'm on here in my family.
Speaker 13: If I just there, dog, bring up over if you want to.
Speaker 3: Are you listening to me? You're gonna be all my dad even if I want to come in.
Speaker 13: Hey, trying to hear you gotta take care of it.
Speaker 7: You know you ain't moving here and my family not this?
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you listening to me?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 13: What you gotta say? You're saying something different now.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you if you're not out by Sunday, then I'm coming to move your stuff out by Sunday.
Speaker 13: You ain't movie bring over here. If you won't, I wish it.
Speaker 3: Would you excuse me? You? I got something else I need to tell you. Are you listening? What? What are you listening to me?
Speaker 7: Say something?
Speaker 3: I want to tell you this. This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Malik, your son got me the frank phone call.
Speaker 13: You come on, mane are you playing? Are you serious? Come on dog, y'all see y'all all the other stuff. Man, Man, Oh, y'all got me?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 3: Oh man, I got you man? You all right?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm alright. Ma, i'mnna let my blood pressure calm down.
Speaker 3: He told me, y'all listened to the show on the way, on the way to drop the kids off at school in the morning every morning. Donk oh man, I know you wasn't getting out that house comes Sunday was due.
Speaker 12: Hell no, we ain't moving nowhere. Oh man, I'm already trying to say what trying to get them another spot?
Speaker 3: Hey man, keep pushing, brother. I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 12: You already know the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Hey, gonna shut the new landlord? Might will do this for He can't do this either. Go check the nephew at the Stockbridge. He's gonna be out there this Sanday. Go ahead, check him out.
Speaker 1: He can't do that either.
Speaker 2: Got to promote the show.
Speaker 11: To change that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me get in the comedy club.
Speaker 14: Club.
Speaker 2: That's good. I've been off to it since twenty fifteen. I come right back to arena.
Speaker 15: What what Sole's because you're Steve Harvey and I try to tell him.
Speaker 10: I try to tell you, Yeah, because you're bad, you got some more car up dates, you gonna do Motivational, You're gonna do some more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I probably slipp him out of while. You know right now, I'm just don't keep it pimping.
Speaker 11: Yeah, what motivational.
Speaker 16: Means?
Speaker 2: I was thinking about naming the Motivational Tour to keep it pimping tool.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Jr. You're listening.
Speaker 9: Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment news, Jada Pinkett Smith breaks her silence on her marriage.
Speaker 1: She talks about the Oscar slap. Also in other Will.
Speaker 9: Smith news, comedian Tommy Davidson said that Will Smith wanted to beat him up for kissing Jada on the set of the movie Woo. We'll talk about that. And Barbara Walters, hmm, does she hook up with Richard pryor? I mean hook up book up. We'll talk about all these jokes at the top of the hour, but right now, it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Fellina and Duncanville. Fellina writes, I'm in a local play and my husband is very embarrassed that I'm still pursuing my dreams to be an actress. I turned fifty a few months ago, and as long as I can still sing like a bird in act, I will. Why can't my husband support my ambitions?
Speaker 5: HM?
Speaker 2: Well, baby, let's talk about this description of yourself. You fifty, you can sing like a bird. That's the old I asked bird. Though. I don't know if you noticed, but it ain't a whole lot of fifty year old getting no record deals. You know why they don't give a fifty year old people record deal because they don't think you're gonna be here to live out the whole contract. You know, you gotta sign and do four albums. You may not be here to finish a while. That's why they don't do it. And you at a local play? How local is this play? Whereas you at you at the df W hall, you down at the VFW hall, Where are you at the Elks club? What is the play?
Speaker 1: Your neighborhood like a playhouse?
Speaker 9: Kind of situations playhouse theater sounds like, yeah, why can't her husband support.
Speaker 2: I questioned her dream Hey, she wrote in about her husband. You wrote into Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: Why won't he support her?
Speaker 2: Because he don't seen the plays? He didn't been down there, He just settled the front over be down, y'all. Need you need to cut this out? She over there over acting and stuff and then and all that song bird singing that ain't.
Speaker 1: Really all right?
Speaker 2: He needs to support her. Moving on to v Old beat me, I mean you told harp you can't holler that out doing the plate line.
Speaker 1: She didn't memorize her script.
Speaker 2: No, it's been a whole lot. It's all right, baby, hanging out, going and keep doing you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right?
Speaker 9: Va And Montgomery says, I'm planning to go to the Bayou Classic, And so is my mother. When I was in college, she went to a game with me and got into a fight with a man over a seat. I want to enjoy the game in peace. So how do I tell my mom that she can't ride with me?
Speaker 2: Don't take her, just ride off and leave her. Now she's gonna be blowing your phone up.
Speaker 11: Just why are you classic?
Speaker 17: Yeah, scrambling Southern it's going god dog, mama, girl, I.
Speaker 2: Forgot got her? Okay, yeah, change your phone the day before what and just get on the road. She gonna call you. She gonna give you four hundred messages, but it'll be to the old phone. Oh and go down there and enjoy yourself. Wow. Nobody wanna go to the Bayou Classic with their mama with their mom?
Speaker 1: Yes, Carla, oh, i'd be.
Speaker 2: You went with your mom before, only with one place with my mama, the stow and church. Yea, all right.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Celestian Queens. Celeste says I went on a first date with a guy I met online and his debit card was declined. He didn't have enough cash, and he asked if I could help. I paid the check and then he ghosted me. Do I pursued sue him for the money? Or chalk it up as a lesson learned?
Speaker 2: Chalk that up, baby, just going to keep moving. It ain't even working. Yeah, not even a decent person. He ain't had the money. That can't happen, you know, debit call get declined, that can happen. You paid, then he ghost you.
Speaker 1: That doesn't happen, first of all, does it?
Speaker 2: He's in bad What your car gets?
Speaker 1: Do you have a depict I don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't know. Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: To the ATM machine to get some money out.
Speaker 2: I have not been to an a machine since nineteen ninety eight. K pre King's a comedy, pre Kings comedy. Last time I went to ATM?
Speaker 1: What I'm going to get out? How much the money with draw? How much you would draw?
Speaker 2: That was out the machine? Y'all think I left the house. I ain't had no money?
Speaker 4: You go right now? I mean, okay, let's let's okay.
Speaker 17: You go to Vegas, a lot you gambling, you run out, you run out, You go to the machine, at machine get some money out?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 11: What where do you go if you run out?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 2: Gambler?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're a high roller, so they just let you have it.
Speaker 2: Why is it? Why is I don run out of money?
Speaker 11: Okay?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Why is I to run out of money?
Speaker 3: Is I?
Speaker 1: I thought you said, well you tell it up? Why right out?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Why is I done running out?
Speaker 12: Much?
Speaker 2: When I have money? Though?
Speaker 6: That one?
Speaker 2: I don't understand. Y'all. Don't understand a lot of things I'm not fitting to have. But Steve Harvey not finna go do that no more. I've done all my years of no money I've had that that was not a fun ride to get on and I ain't got no money ride.
Speaker 1: What's in your wallet? You don't have a debit card.
Speaker 9: In your wallet?
Speaker 2: You don't have like what credit cards?
Speaker 1: What you're gonna call them?
Speaker 17: Well, credit card, credit card, and a debit card is a debit cards if we answer you.
Speaker 2: If you have a debit card, I don't understand. But what do they do with the debit card?
Speaker 17: You get money out of your checking account or you're saying account. A credit card is a credit amount.
Speaker 15: Where you do credit.
Speaker 4: They give you a credit limit.
Speaker 1: You can do buy whatever.
Speaker 4: Within your limit.
Speaker 1: Look on your face, it's okay. We're just we're just moving.
Speaker 2: Look they don't have all these programs that talk with me like this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, this is the last one.
Speaker 2: Destiny bank about this. I'm gonna call my bed. Hey, I want some card.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we have time for this one.
Speaker 9: But Destiny and Memphis says, my husband has a habit of using all of my body washing lotion, and he walks around smelling better than I do. I don't want my man to smell like strawberry shortcake when I hug him. How do I get him to try more manly scented products?
Speaker 2: Take his debit card, Take his damn debit card and cut all this out. You ain't gonna be and here smelling like strawberry blueberry cake.
Speaker 1: You know, damn thank you.
Speaker 4: C l o uh.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of.
Speaker 2: The hour, we'll have some debit card to date.
Speaker 1: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, you guys, listen to this story.
Speaker 9: Jada Pinkett Smith has revealed in her new memoirs called Worthy. The book is called Worthy, that she and her husband Will Smith have been living separate lives since two thousand and sixteen. But get this, they are not divorced. Jada also said that she thought Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the twenty twenty two Oscars after Chris made a joke about her shaved head was a skit. You know, Jada suffers from alopecia. Jada said, I thought this was a skit. I was like, there's no way that will hit him. It wasn't until Will started to walk back to his chair that I even realized it wasn't a skit. The first thing she said to Will after he returned to his seat was are you okay. Jada went on to say, quote, my deepest hope is that these two intelligent, capable men have an opportunity to heal, talk this out, and reconcile.
Speaker 1: And that's what we all want. And we all thought it was a skit too. Initially, we to tell you so much.
Speaker 2: I ain't never thought that was no skit. And then these two intelligent me and talked this out and healed what Yeah, no, we ain't talking nothing. Me and men don't do that. You come up here on stage in front of the world, you slap me, what you finish, say to me, what you finish, say to me? My bad.
Speaker 17: But Steve, at the very beginning, I thought it was a skit. At the very beginning. When he got about his seat, I said, is he But Chris's reaction, let you know.
Speaker 1: When he actually slapped, and we was like, oh, no, he slapped.
Speaker 9: So that's just part of what's in her book, the fact that they've been separated for seven years.
Speaker 2: This sister only real, y'all.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, that's that's tough to put your stuff out there like that again. Yeah, for sure. Like I finally, you know what, I did something that I probably wasn't supposed to do. But you know, I had posted a happy birthday to my wife on my page. Do that on social media for a while. Yeah, But and then you know, all the comments was positive from all around the world, and then this one person type something on that I didn't like it. How you wishing her a happy birthday after all she had have done to you? You don't even know my wife though, And so I just went on and you know.
Speaker 1: You started hyping back too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I went to do it because because went went and went and encourages me to do stuff.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Ignored all right, I them? Yeah, And I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yesterday though, You're gonna try again today.
Speaker 2: It felt so good though.
Speaker 9: And other WILLI Smith news, Tommy Davison was a guest on Shannon Sharp's Club Shape podcast Steve You Been on There, and Tommy revealed that Will wanted to fight him over over kissing scene he had with Jada on the set of the movie Woo. Tommy said that Will came into his trailer and was standing over him, saying he didn't appreciate that. Tommy went on to say that he was trying to play it off and said to Will Smith, let's step inside.
Speaker 1: Let's step aside and talk about it.
Speaker 2: Will always walking up the little last people. I've know he keep doing it, Chris, rob Tommy, David Soon, Webster Man, you and Lewis.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Gary Coleman always in it with some little last person I ain't never seen. He ain't say nothing, Michael Cloud duncan you know he's sitting on the Sambue hill. He ran up on Dinzey. Ain't saying nothing of Tyler. Nobody would no wait on him. So everybody he messed with little dass man. Tommy you know.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Uh this story right here? Okay.
Speaker 9: Did the late Barbara Walters get busy with Richard Pryor? At least that's what her co host on the View, Sherry Shepherd says on Wednesday's episode of Sherry, Sherry spilled the tea and told Joy Behar the juicy gossip, which she says she learned from legendary comic Paul Mooney. Sherry says Paul Mooney told her that he once walked in on Barbara and Richard doing.
Speaker 1: It, okay, And we all know what that means, doing it. We don't say it.
Speaker 2: And it was just all of them and everything I know, I just next thing I know, the Bible. Watson was just all up in the l.
Speaker 1: If It's true.
Speaker 9: Richard Pryor wasn't the only black man that Barbara Walter slept with. She had long acknowledged an affair with then Senator Edward Brooke in the seventies. But who knew about Barbara and Richard Pryor. And when Joey bay Hart was on the Sherry Show Barbara, Joey Behar said, Barbara liked a brother.
Speaker 2: What you going to like?
Speaker 1: Yes, that's what she said. Those were her words, your brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard you.
Speaker 4: Heard that about Barbara Walters. But did you hear about her and Richard Price? Have you ever heard that before? Richard?
Speaker 2: Richard? Wow?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 9: And finally, in entertainment news, Tyresee is being sued by Fast and Furious director Brian Barber for defamation and libel and he wants ten million dollars in damages. Ten million dollars in damages. Okay, Hey, Barbara claimed that Tyresee attacked his quote, character and reputation by saying just saying lies about things about another video footage taped from a previous interview with Charlemagne from the Breakfast Club. This happened back in twenty nineteen. Tyree said Barbara wouldn't release the footage to him for thirty five thousand dollars, and Barbara said Tyrese's people asked him not to release the footage to protect him.
Speaker 1: So, oh, man, yeah, so he's on it for million dollars. Well, Tyrese another day another.
Speaker 15: Yeah, all right, coming up at about twenty minutes after the hour, me, oh, louilty of faking cture to soon.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 9: Well, we all remember the story that this story really shocked the nation back in the summertime in July. About it a woman from Alabama who disappeared after she told the police a story about a child walking along the highway.
Speaker 1: Her name was Carl Russell.
Speaker 9: She had authorities in a panic that a possible kidnapper was on the run and using a toddler as bait. If you recall, Carl Russell also told the police a man came out of the woods. This man had orange hair. Now he abducted her. He forced her into an eighteen wheeler. Carlie Russell said that she was able to escape but was recaptured. She was able to escape again in West Hoover and returned home. Now, remember carl Russell also researched amber alerts and the movie Taken. Well, a judge wasn't having it. This judge is in Hoover in Alabama. Yesterday he found Carly guilty of faking her abduction. The judge recommended one year in jail for Carlie Russell and seventeen eight hundred and seventy four dollars in restitution. He also recommended two fines at eight hundred and thirty one dollars each.
Speaker 1: This case will be now appealed in circuit court.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 1: Wow, a year and that's really sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's really sad because the story was really good. I found the inside story about this whole thing. When she was walking to the little baby that was in the middle of the street was actually Chucky Chucky Street. And then yeah, Chucky the doll was down the steet. She thought it was a baby when she picked up and Chucky stabbed ass one time. Then she she got out there and the next thing, you know, the man came out the woods, had this orange hair that was Homie clown. And you know because I talked directly to Damon Walliams because they were doing a reunion tour for in Living Color and that doing a Homie clown, and he saw, yeah, that's what they did. And then Homedie Clown came out the bushes and got then she escaped and got recaptured by candy Man. Candy Man was played by Will Smith because he was tall, you know, because Will Smith only messed with little people, and so Candyman had got that. And then she was trying to get some help. So she took a picture and send it in to her to be on a milk carton because they find people that used to find people on milk cans, and Jada Pinkin owned the milk company, and so she got in touch with Jada, and then Jada said she wasn't gonna do that, but she was gonna put it in her new book, and so she put it in her new book about the whole thing, and we all read and it was mad because he didn't want nobody know he was candy man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why he was mad.
Speaker 2: I got yeah, yeah, see that well, because then what happened was because Will got mad when she when when she put it in a book. So we'll slap Chucky because he was the littly person over there. So he slapped hell out Chucky because you know, we don't slap nobody.
Speaker 1: Be all right, are now we out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And that's what had happened.
Speaker 9: Thirty four minutes after the hour. We'll check your voicemail, Steve. Right after this you're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Steve, it's time to check your voicemail.
Speaker 9: If you want to leave a message for Steve, you can call us at eight seven seven twenty nine Steve. Eight seven seven twenty nine, Steven, you just might hear your call on the air.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: This one's from Brenda.
Speaker 9: Brenda has a message for the truck driver Steve who doesn't like Cister Odell.
Speaker 14: Good morning to you, Harvey Morning Show. This is Brenda from Victorville. I'm calling you by that truck drivers talking about sister Odale.
Speaker 6: That's truck drive me the kids to wear and sit down.
Speaker 14: Sister Odell is all of that. She is my number one stand and he barely Sister Odale alone before I find out who he is to run him over. That's all I have to say. You have a breast money lovely guys. Listen to you every morning.
Speaker 2: Bye, thank you, Brendan, Yeah, represent baby, thank you, represent baby. Hey, truck driver careful yeah, Mike right, hey, hey, hey, hey, you've been warned. Keep it warm. People coming for you. O. Dale got a crew, you know, uh look look look, Rihanna got the Navy, Beyonce got to be high. O'delle got the old dale Less. That's where I get comfab.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 9: That's one from Gustavo from Africa. Gustavo from Africa and he lives in Dallas. He's a huge, huge, huge Steve Harvey fan. Listen to Gustavo.
Speaker 3: Hey, Steve, my name.
Speaker 5: Is Gustavo the Mingos. I'm always listening to the Steve Rvy Money Show radio always always, you know. I just want to tell you, like I'm very frying a few I wasn't from Africa, Olivian Dallas. My dream needs to meet you, you know, shake your hands and by the way, you know as much I love you, man. I you know, I name it my youngest, my youngest son as a Steve Rvey, you know, like his actual name, his fresh name is Steve Arvey, you know now Steve, Steve Arvey altogether. You know that's because I feel I feel because when I see my son, man, you know, I learned a lot of stuff from you, you know, and then I just you know, look at my son like seems like I'm a looking at you. You know, I just I love you so much.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: Like I said, my greema is to meet you. I want to introduce you my son and Steve.
Speaker 13: I'm a little Steve Arvey.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm right here in Dallas, Texas Atison. My name is Gustavo. I'm a reason from Africa and Gaula.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Like I said, my agreem is to meet you. Thank you, thank you so much and I help you guys and to get this message. Thank you appreciate Wow.
Speaker 2: Well Gustavo, Oh listen, Oh, a couple of things we need to go over. I appreciate the call and everything. Dog, you know everything, but you got it. I know you from God. I heard you say that. You know there was a lot of a lot of words in that you would say it wasn't quite right. You don't have to brush up on your English a little bit better. Dog, got to get over here. You're gonna be talking.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: First of all, you know you you're very fan of mine. You need another word. And now you know you can't just sound very fan of yours. You know that's you don't need another word, and I'm very much a big fan of yours. You need some adjectives in there to describe, you know, like you you're very fan of me, you know. And then you mean you need to be walking somewhere next to me keeping my ass cool. Is what you actually said right there. I want you to think about that.
Speaker 1: English lesson, sir A.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know. And then you said one of my greeting me to meet you, that ain't that ain't gonna happen because you know you got to talk to somebody. Well, you know, my greeting to meet you. You know you got to put some more words in there. You know, my dream is to meet you. I heard you say that later on. You know, all dreams don't come true. I found that out in my life, So you know, you might want to focus on that a little bit more. And then you are you are from ad Ass you are from Addison, Addison, Texas. You say you're from Addison, They're gonna lock your ass up because if you say you're from Edison, Texas and then your driver's life and got Addison on there, they taking your little African ass to jail. Just a couple of things. I want to get you to walk on. You're not from Edison, You're from ad thiscent a this and editson is that's on the other side. I'm trying to keep him out of jail now. Gustavo need to get some things together now. And also Gustavo, I really, I really want you to just so just a lot of things I want to get out there on the radio. Not that I have said it. Thank you, Gustavo called me in. I hope you can stay in the country and everything you know, but you're a this son, not editthing. Edison is a little further south from.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Uh, we have a pre phone call for who.
Speaker 2: The hell named their first name baby the whole name, Steve Hobby, Stephen Hobby.
Speaker 11: You're listening.
Speaker 15: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is why did he get rid of all the trash?
Speaker 9: Why did he get rid of all our trash? Okay, that is the subject. We'll find out what that's all about. And just a few because right now, Junior is in for the nephew. The nephews out today with the junior. You're in and you have the prank phone call which you got for us.
Speaker 2: You couldn't you say what he was out for? Could you tell the polem?
Speaker 1: You heard me start to And then I.
Speaker 2: Was like, well, jeez, yeah, you said he's out for alt for what for? Uh?
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's out for he's out for costs. He can't do two things at once.
Speaker 1: That he's up for what he he.
Speaker 2: He out for? He got life too big for him.
Speaker 4: You gotta take a break TV.
Speaker 2: Show at a radio show?
Speaker 5: What about that.
Speaker 2: Man who the hell you know got TV showing radio showy I can forgetting?
Speaker 4: And his number one?
Speaker 2: Nobody, Tommy jes you number one and number one? He got a radio show? TV show?
Speaker 4: Ain't his number one?
Speaker 14: What is it?
Speaker 2: Lot? Right here? Hey do hey dog that's about to pop his little bit ahead. What you got, okay, sir, I got Pump your breaks, mama. Pump your breaks, mama. That's fits to day's prank phone call it. Pump your breaks, mama. Come on cat.
Speaker 6: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Natalie please.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is Natalie.
Speaker 6: Natalie. How you doing.
Speaker 3: My name is Darren.
Speaker 6: I'm with the Homeowners Association.
Speaker 16: Oh okay, hey Dan, how you doing.
Speaker 6: Listen, we got a we got a bit of a problem if you don't mind me asking, who's who who actually brings your kids home from school?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 16: Each day, Oh, my mom gets my kids for me and she drops them off.
Speaker 6: Okay, wow, okay, okay, Well, we have a we have a bit of a problem. The kids are fine, that's there's no issue with the kids at all. But you know, we've had a meeting here at.
Speaker 2: The h o A.
Speaker 6: We've been getting some complaints. Uh it seems like your mother is is uh really speeding down the street real fast, and you know everyone's complaining about it that you know, it's a lot of kids walking home from school and it seems like your mom is driving real fast when she's coming down the street to drop your kids off. Did you know anything about this? Uh? No, not at all.
Speaker 16: That doesn't even sound like her.
Speaker 6: Okay, what type of car? Uh? Let me ask you this, Natalie, We're we're we From what I understand, it is a what kind of cors your mom had? Is a board escape or something like that? Some a little suv? Is that what your mom has?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: She has a little red suv?
Speaker 6: Okay, all right. So the problem is is that that's the same car, that's the one we're talking about. And it seems like, you know, your mother is is flying down the street and she drops the kids off, and when she leaves, she's flying back out of the neighborhood. And a couple of times some of the neighbors have told her to slow down, and you know, I don't know if she's flicked them off or set something out the window, you know, but you know, this is stuff that we just cannot tolerate. Huh.
Speaker 16: Well, it really does sound like my mom.
Speaker 6: But you know, I well, look at you know what, Natalie. What we're not gonna do is what you're not gonna do is act like is not your mama. It's your mother that's doing this. So what we need you to do is tell your mama to slow out down so we don't have the problem, all right, because I try to be nice with you at first, but if you're gonna be in denial, is not your mama. And we got issue first of all.
Speaker 16: Darren from h o A. I need you to watch your talls and who is you're talking to, all right, I need you to find that all the way down, all right. I said that time.
Speaker 6: You need to slow your damn mama down. That's what you need to do. Slow your mama.
Speaker 16: The way she's driving used to do is stand in the middle of the street and she flying down and so hopefully she can knock you out the way. Okay, don't talk to me like that. You're being ruined, disrespectful. I'm gonna ask her at this time because I don't think it's time.
Speaker 6: But you're not gonna talk to me like that, okay, So your mama can just drive it out of the streets after them what she wanted to do.
Speaker 16: Ma, mama could do whatever she wanted to do. She'll gown as doing it.
Speaker 6: She can't doing in the neighborhood that I'm a member of the h o A. She can't do it there. Okay, So I don't mind ever your mama risted with your kids in the car. If I got to, I wish you would.
Speaker 16: I wish you would have my mama wrested with my kids. And you're gonna have more problems than you ever had. Okay, you bet, And I have my mama arrested. You gonna get arrested and you're gonna be sent to the hospital. How about that?
Speaker 6: Okay, let me tell yourself. Tell your mama to slow homes down in these streets. This is the last one that I'm giving y'all, This is the last one.
Speaker 16: Well, you know what I'm saying. You ain't got to get no warning's okay. We can have a real conversation about it. We can meet and talk about it, because you ain't gonna talk to me like that, and you and I ain't telling my mama nothing. I ain't telling her to slow down and nothing. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 13: What's your mama do?
Speaker 6: Dad? Matter of fact, let's.
Speaker 16: Meet about it. I'm gonna bring my husband to say. You got so much to say. You know that I don't want you to keep that same energy.
Speaker 14: Okay with my.
Speaker 16: Husband, I want you to talk to him like you're talking to me.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something. I ain't worry about your husband or none of that. All right, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say this right here. I'm gonna say this right here. Tommy is the one that told us that your mama was fading down the street. Tommy one said it, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy said, your mamma was the one running up and down the street fast for party fifty mile an out. Tommy the one said that.
Speaker 13: I know who Tommy.
Speaker 16: But Tommy can kiss me. You can kiss my, and any other neighbors who got something to say about my mama can kiss my about that.
Speaker 6: Let me shoot it. Do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 3: Show, Do you know who?
Speaker 6: Start of a.
Speaker 5: Got me?
Speaker 9: I got here?
Speaker 7: Why are you.
Speaker 6: Like? God?
Speaker 16: I alone upon tim crazy to me. I was about to get you with up.
Speaker 7: Brother.
Speaker 6: Let's Stephew. Tell me your sister, Darius. God, you need to pray for all. Call you baby.
Speaker 16: Oh it's going down, It is going down. Oh take back, it's a real mother. You know what I'm getting back?
Speaker 13: Man, I like my mama talk to me like that.
Speaker 6: Oh got me. You got me. Everybody become me. This one more thing before you go.
Speaker 13: What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio.
Speaker 6: Show in the land.
Speaker 16: You know it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And tell Steve I said, hey, be looking good.
Speaker 2: Praising pranks here?
Speaker 13: Come on?
Speaker 1: He did say that, Yes, come on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he he won't it.
Speaker 2: You gotta get too, Yeah, we're not doing praising prank when we tell okay, go ahead, we got.
Speaker 1: His pranks is good, his pranks pranks.
Speaker 2: Uh but but but but but doing it you can't come and work when he got toos responsibility. That weighs him down.
Speaker 1: But see if he's always been like this, he didn't just get like this. You knew this when they're here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, because he wasn't coming to work. Yeah, but you know that's cause of the Golden rule?
Speaker 6: What what is that?
Speaker 2: Short people can't jump over tall fences?
Speaker 1: What do they got to your golden room for Tommy?
Speaker 4: The golden rule?
Speaker 2: Man? Everybody know that shop people can't jump over tall fences. That's the fact. Man, you ever seen short person jump over tall last week?
Speaker 11: Look brighter?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 15: Coming up next, the Strawberry Letter, The subject is why did he get rid of all trash?
Speaker 1: We will find out right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 10: All right, ladies join, It's time for the Strawberry Letter with my good friend Shirnie Strawberry.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my good friend Junior. Subject, Hey, why did it get?
Speaker 2: A quick public service announcement? I want to say congratulations to the Own Network and the TV show Ready for Love. They have a new sponsor. They have a brand new sponsor that's joined the show that's providing Tommy's wardrobe. So we want to thank the people from the Kin Collection for all of.
Speaker 1: The wardrobe from Barbie.
Speaker 2: Everything in a new Bobby movie.
Speaker 15: Good all, right, back to the Strawberry Letter. Crazy man subject, why did he get rid of all our trash? Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been living with my man for nine years. I won a cruise from being a high roller at the casino, and I took my best girlfriend on the cruise with me. We had a ball on the boat and there were a lot of fine men, but I didn't fool around with any of them, although I did come close a few times. When I'm on that tequila, there's no telling how I'm going to act. My man knew that my phone service was bad on the water, so we texted a lot. I sent him nude pictures of me and my cabin, and he sent me nus. While he was in the bed, I looked closely at his two pictures and saw three red cups.
Speaker 1: On the nightstand and a bottle of rum.
Speaker 9: The comforter was off the bed, and there was a mac Donald's bag on the floor by the bed. I thought he was being the slob that he normally is, so I texted that he'd better clean up before I got home. I got home a few days later, and I could barely get in the door before he was trying to have sex with me. I was ready to because I had had a few drinks on the flight home, and after sex, I got myself together and we went out to get dinner. I got home with my leftovers and noticed there was some food, some old food, in the fridge, so I went to throw it away. I noticed the garbage can was empty. I went to the garbage and there weren't any trash bags in the trash can. Trash Day was the next day, and we usually have at least three bags of trash to put out twice a week. I did not see the McDonald's bag, or the three red cups or any other trash. I asked him where all the trash was, and he said there wasn't any trash. I took out my phone and I showed him the pictures of the missing trash. He said, he took it to the dumpster, to a dumpster. Why did he get.
Speaker 1: Rid of the trash? Well, didn't you tell him to clean up before you got home.
Speaker 9: Well he did that, he said, he took the trash to a dumpster. And you're still complaining. I really really hate when people try to make problems where there are none. You're trying to find something on him when you clearly said you came very close to fooling around with the fine men on your cruise.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 9: Are we supposed to believe you didn't do anything there. I'm sure you want us to believe that. And I know you're thinking he might have had someone over there because of the cubs or the food and the fridge and the trash being gone and all that. You're taking pictures of the trash and all of that. That doesn't mean he did anything you said. He was a slop. He cleaned up the best he could by taking out the trash, putting it in a dumpster.
Speaker 6: And it is what it is.
Speaker 9: I mean, after nine years of living together and being with this man, you still don't trust him. You have nowhere to go with your suspicions, but you don't give him the benefit of the doubt. And I know you want him to know. You don't want him to know about what you were doing on the boat. You're even you guys, are even you and him, as far as I'm concerned, You're back now. You guys have reconnected, You had sex, you went out to dinner. So I just say let this one go.
Speaker 2: Steve em beyond stunned at show response. I was sitting here going I was like, what's wrong with you? This shun is strung, you know, normally. You know, I got to come in and defend a man. I've never seen you defend a man as hard as you defended this damn dude right here. So now I have to change my entire answer because I don't like my eels be the same. I just change because no law, no law, no law. Because see you just gave this guy pass. Now she on his cruise, took a girlfriend, she had a ball on the boat. Lie to find me in there. I didn't fool around with any of them, although I did come close a few times. Well, when I'm on that tequila, ain't no telling how I'm gonna act. Well, if ain't no telling how you gonna act, let go only just tell you what really happened. Then I got close a few times. What that means?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What that means? You had your clothes on? You ain't head clothes? Came close, We came close, he was on me, I was on here?
Speaker 11: What how close?
Speaker 2: How you almost come close?
Speaker 1: To fool as?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Ain't no telling how I'm gonna act. My man knew my phone service was bad on the water, so we texted a lot. Now you send the neked pictures of you in the cabin. He's sending neckage while he in the bed. Then you look closely at his two pictures, and you saw three red cups on the knight stand at a bottle of rum. Wait a minute, three red cups one bottle of room. That got threesome road all over. You only got you only need one red cup. Them is solo cups. You ain't you ain't got to have one for this and one And it was three cups in there, and you see ray, they all had the same cup case. What we're gonna switch cups for now? What we're worried about? Whoma been on this cup? All three of us been in here. It is not time to be worried about knowing who cup is this? Who cup is this? You know what y'all been in here doing? Three people? All right, we'll have partner to see.
Speaker 15: I got that coming up that twenty three minutes after the hour, Today's Strawberry letter, subject why did you get rid of all our trash?
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after your bird. You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 15: Come on, see let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject why did he get rid of all of our trash. You know, first of all, folks, let me clear, let's be re enrage this. Shirley's answer, it was in total support of this man. And I just stunned me that she supported this man throughout this letter. So that's normally my job on the show, but since Shirley took it, I got to go and help this woman out.
Speaker 2: Now. Now, come to find out they was exchanging. She went on the cruise with a girlfriend. They was exchanging. Neked pictures her and a man back in the house, and in one of the pictures she took, she noticed on the knight stand with a bottle room and three red cups them solo cups. The big plastic was you know, you put all types of stuff in there. You know that's been hoods, that's hood drinking for a long time. Well, she get home and she noticed also the comforter was off the bed. You can't keep a comforter on the bed once it's molding two people in there. That's a comfort to rule. That's because it ain't no room for three people. And all these pillows and blankets and all this something got to get on the floor because it's no way. It's hard for three people to share comfort. It's got to get on the flow. Plus you in here hot because there's three people in there, and there's three red cups on the nights there and a whole bottle of room. What she needs to do is focus on that picture. See how much of the room is missing, because what's the three cups in their folk? It was some other people in there, Sureley said it wasn't comfort off the bed. McDonald's bag on the floor. That's what they call what that thing when they call out to get something to eat? Do dash uber eat something, you know, bring it whatever they come, grub grub it, bring it by your starting one, you should call it that. Bring it, yeah, bring it by? Usually have you call big needed to bring it back? And it's a McDonald's bag on the floor. And he thought he was being a slob he normally is. So a few days later I could barely get in the door before he tried to have sex with me. I was ready to because once again, here she go. Have some drinks on the flight home, got that tequila up in you now soon as you got to tequila, you was ready then. But now you're trying to tell us, ain't nothing to happen on the boat. Girls stopped, You know what the hell have on that boat? It got buck while up in there, all the fine men all right, cool, I got myself together. We went to dinner. You got home with your leftovers and noticed there was some old food in the fridge, so you went to throw it away, and then you looked in the garbage can and it was empty. I went to the garage and there weren't any trash bags in the trash can. Trash day is the next day, and we normally had two or three bags, but we didn't have nothing that day. And then she looked in the bag. She didn't see the McDonald's bag, or the three red cups or any other trash. You ain't see that run by leader, did you? Huh? Bet that wasn't in there either. I asked him, we're all the try was that? He said, Hey, whatn't no trash? That is the truest statement in this whole damn Where is the trash? Ain't no damn trash. Then you took out your phone and showed him the pictures of the missing trash. He said he took it to the dumpster. The next statement he made was true, Why did he get rid of the trash? First of all, let's quit calling this trash and call it what it believes. This is ever. This, This ain't trash, This is evidence. That's like when the mob finn to go up for murder and then the witnesses started missing. See you gonna get rid of any star witness, And the star witness in your story was the trash. Three red solo cups, bottle of wine. You know, hard to see little lipstick on the red solo cup. That's the key. You wants to wear red Solo cups because you're hard to see lipstick on the red solo cup no matter what shade it is unless you date a woman that wear black lipstick. And I do not care for that. In the letter, in the words of my father Slick Harvey, don't nobody want no black mouth woman. I just some stuff. He would say, boy gonna go go the boy. Don't nobody want no black mouth woman? Interesting, yeah, because only time you saw a woman with black mouth when she was playing a witch in a plate that was a dog. Lipstick wasn't out then, you know, bright red was the color that was very very you know, shaky back then, bright read that was a color you know you couldn't wear at the church. Oh she got the hussy mouth, I see. You know, so he took it to the dumpster. Why did he get rid of the trash? Well, lady, it wasn't trash, it was evidenced. He got rid of all the evidence, and you have nothing except a picture. But then you told him he better clean the house up before you get back. Now he did what you asked him to do, so now he has created the perfect store. You can get mad at him if you want to, but he done got rid of all the evidence. So what do we have here, folks? Let's break this down. You have wasted your time writing this.
Speaker 9: Strawberry Now post comments on Today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app for he never sounded so good?
Speaker 1: Download it today now.
Speaker 9: Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, it's Junior with Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Junior.
Speaker 2: What you got, well, thank you, Chreley.
Speaker 10: But before I get to that, I just gotta remind everybody that I'm being Mooie Buie Maryland on October twenty.
Speaker 1: First, Bowie Maryland.
Speaker 2: You've been down to Buie Maryland. I've been everywhere, Junior. Okay, I just asked it. I didn't know you know, you read up. You and Tommy just got your all little careers going. Yeah, I'm been my first time going about y'all. Jesse, how you go? Well, congratulations a wonderful place. You'll have a nice time. Ask me anything. I've already done it, Junior and Junior. If I ain't done it, I'm gonna lie and say I did.
Speaker 10: I told him twenty first at the boy performed on Center.
Speaker 2: Man. That food's creaty.
Speaker 1: All right, man, here we go.
Speaker 10: Uh, Houston Astros, congratulations on our way to another one. The American League Championship Series. Will be playing the Texas Rangers. Yes, sir, uh, it's a Texas thing. I don't know where you know who you're gonna go for, but I advise going with the Astros on this.
Speaker 2: This ain't football. This baseball. You probably should go with us on this one. It's okay, you know, seeing's how does't nobody care about baseball Okay, what we do because this.
Speaker 10: Only thing we got going in. I said it, Bekay, were winning at this. You're not gonna site disrespect us from winning at baseball. Yeah, that's what we got.
Speaker 6: We got that.
Speaker 2: Okay, now we've been this.
Speaker 14: We going.
Speaker 2: We're taking pictures of y'all this year, so be careful.
Speaker 1: No, we're not cheating up.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're checking for wives and everything. So I didn't really think nothing of that whole scandal. I didn't give it that. It's still hard to hit that baseball even if you know what they're going for.
Speaker 10: Yeah, if they still need you to that man and say a shout out, man, I gotta give shot to the University of Utah. Man, do you know they gave all the players. The alumni gave all the players brand new trucks. All the players on the team got brand new trucks courtesy of the alumni. Now I mean brand new truck on twenty three. Listen, we need help at our you know, at our at preview. We want to know if you could just uh come on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, give me. We got to get the.
Speaker 11: Whole team just six No.
Speaker 2: See, I'll tell you what I'll do. Ju all the players that play for preview. Okay, yeah, I'm a buy the whole football team new T shirts. Hey Jr Guy Junior with a picture of a truck on the front of the All right, UNC, who you got tonight, man? Breams do come true? Yes, Broncos are the Chiefs. Yeah, come on, come on, man, Well, Broncos ain't.
Speaker 16: Coming up.
Speaker 9: A guy on social media needs some advice. He wants to know do I really have to babyproof my apartment?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 11: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve.
Speaker 9: Corey on Steve Harvey FM, Wrights. I just got a call from my mom asking me to quote do my part for the family. It seems my sister has fallen into some hard times in her post divorce life, and she's now asking to move back in with my parents. But health issues make that difficult, make that a difficult task to pull off, especially since my sister has a two year old. So Mom's now asking me to make room in my place. Since it's a two bedroom and I only use a second room as an office in storage, I said it would be no problem to have her and the kids stay for a month.
Speaker 1: Or so, and that I was happy to help out.
Speaker 9: Then came the news and how much money and work I need to put into babyproof my place. I'm a single guy, and spending over one thousand dollars to do everything on her babyproofing list is way too much. Uncle Steve, I know your grandkids are at your house a lot. Did you babyproof your home?
Speaker 2: No, we don't do that. We have a different babyproof system. And what's that stop sit your ass down way from there.
Speaker 1: Stopt your ass down.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't, but nah, bruh, you gotta do something because you don't look like you know. Her kids got home training. So you're gonna have the babyproof it or else you're gonna have some accident. You got to put them little guardrails up into steps, because if you don't, you're gonna look over there and his little dumb ass gonna do a tuck and roll down in front steps tuck and roll. You be sitting up there looking for his ass, and he's sitting up there at that base cabinet because you ain't got them little clips on that base cabinet. Now here in the bottom of that sink, just eating comet. Oh hell man, you gotta be there. Man. Bro, You're gonna have to do it, you know, because because everything down low is day world. Man, you gott you're gonna have the baby proof it.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 2: You know you're single and all this here. But you know, I don't know why you took him head.
Speaker 9: Mama asked, Yeah, well while she stay in, Mama, because there is the health and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah did you well, Mama?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: You sit. You know you ain't least you ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 1: She would be a you know what.
Speaker 10: Is in your head, mama, el babysitter, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Well, your mama said she can't go Nowhere's you stay home.
Speaker 1: Watch these babies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your mama gonna have somebody watching her. So just have me help you.
Speaker 1: I have a little extra all right, I think we have time for another one.
Speaker 2: Crazy man. This was that hospital bed cross the doorway between the living room and the dining room. Keep the ass in that one room. Just look over your lift shoulder.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let's see if we can help Trey on Facebook for the last not that we helped Cory at all. Trey on Facebook rights for the last three years, I've been playing on my company's flag football team, and I'm like the only person in our office who is even remotely athletic. We didn't win the season, but thanks to me, we won a few games, which I hear never happened before I started with a company. Well, my wife and I had our second child a couple of months ago, and I'm going back to school to get my master's degree, so I don't want to play flag football again this year or go to practice. My decision is getting me lots of hate for my coworkers, and I feel like it's going to affect my up. I hate that I might have to start looking for a new job over this, but that might be where I'm at.
Speaker 1: What should I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know it is what it is. You know you went over there. That's just going on. Tell the truth. You work out all white company, You're on the black person in there. You don't went out there just going all the damn touchdowns, catching all the pass you caught it back and then receive you throw it, run out there and catch it your damn self. White people ain't never seen nothing like that before. You're gonna play, dammit, You're just gonna pass where it is. Come on, Come on, girl, gotta kidny.
Speaker 15: His name is Trey.
Speaker 4: Are you not gonna play? Got Killy?
Speaker 2: We shuck without you? We absolutely shock.
Speaker 4: I love white Man.
Speaker 6: You're what do you mean?
Speaker 2: You're not gonna play?
Speaker 4: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Want more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up?
Speaker 2: Guys, You're born for this.
Speaker 11: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 9: Warner Brothers has released a new movie trailer for the movie The Color Purple, based on Alice Walker's Pulitzer Prize winning book and the musical adaptation of her nineteen eighty two novel. The trailer highlights strengths of sisterhood. The movie stars Taraji p Henson as sure Aavery Fantasia as Seeley, Hallie Bailey's Nettie, Corey Hawkins is Harpo Coleman Domingo is Mister, and Danielle Brooks the Sophia Sierra as adult Nettie, Lou Gussett as Old Mister, and other stars including Dion Cole and David Allen Greer. The Color Purple is produced by Oprah Winfrey and it hits theatre's Christmas Day. They're asking everybody to wear purple that day to the movie, And are you guys excited to see it?
Speaker 1: Yes, I am, Yeah, I want to see it.
Speaker 9: I want to see can't wait to see Fantasia. Yeah, star that way, Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 2: Go see it.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Did you see the one? And did you did you see the first one? You see the rich person?
Speaker 2: I saw a little bit of I cut it off at a little bit. Yeah, I had, you know, had a lot of uplifting parts in it. I just couldn't get to it, that's all. M hm. Really, you know. Plus I got feelings for Fantasion or Taraji and all them. I own go down there and see it with the sack dress, own bad foot and all that. All right, tail off and.
Speaker 1: We'll play around it. Would you rather?
Speaker 2: Right after this?
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show?
Speaker 9: All right, it is time guys for a round of would you rather? Would you rather sprint for twenty minutes? Or would you rather sit in a cold plunge for a minutes? Sprinds for twenty cold plunge for eight?
Speaker 1: Sprint eight sprint for twenty minutes? Yeah, yeah, twenty minutes.
Speaker 4: You're gonna spread.
Speaker 1: I have to I can't get in the cold plunge. Oh that's sorry, Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're trying to just your ass getting in the cold thun it's old. I'm in there, I'm in that cold plung so fast break for twenty minutes. Who I'm a nail after that.
Speaker 5: Long?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: You a cold plunge anyway, But for six minutes.
Speaker 2: I did six minutes this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what you do?
Speaker 2: And the water was forty eight degrees forty eight degrees six.
Speaker 1: Minutes, what's two more minutes?
Speaker 2: Okay that has been I've accidently done ten minutes before.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, this is nothing for you.
Speaker 2: But now I want you to understand something. It is more than a notion. You know, people are it, man, Steve, you're looking really good man, what are you doing? And part of my routine is cold plunging every day. But it's more than a notion. They said, would you recommend it to other people?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't recommend this to no damn body. I just don't. It's ungodly uncomfortable. The benefits is when you get in submerged cold water below fifty eight degrees, your body goes into shock, protein synthences and it dumps your liver, dumps everything out to his quarter. Try to save your life. If you're in fifty degree water, your body knows it has to go into life saving because if you stay in fifty degree water too long, you will die because you can't get me low a certain Yeah, six is the max because your core temperature can't get down in the seventies. It can't happen. You know. That's hypothermia. You're gonna leave here, man, And cold is tough. So if people say, do you recommend it? I don't. I don't really drunk it all right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather live in a world where every Halloween costume comes to life at midnight? Or would you rather visit a haunted carnival from another era? Live in a world where Halloween costumes come to life at midnight every night? For a haunted carnival, I have another carnival.
Speaker 2: Hat a carnival. All them, all them costumes is my family costumes, all of them. That's my family. My aunt aunt aunt looked just like herm and the monsters, all of them, Steve terrible look just Michael. The only thing she was making with them scruise in her neck that is today around gas feet walk rock to the side.
Speaker 9: Coming up next we'll close out the show and I think we have a phone call for you, Steve.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day.
Speaker 9: On this Thursday. It's been a good day. I guess Timmy, you'll be back tomorrow, right, Steve, H, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, I don't know. You know little people that you have to give him time. What you know, Yeah, you have to give him time. You can't rush him back because you know they got so many HR laws now you got to pay attention. Can't rush nobody back to work. Got to let him because I think, like Tommy, like if he come back too fast, that's like mental exhaustion.
Speaker 11: Anyway, I took.
Speaker 2: An HR course on it. That's why I can't say nothing to him, you know. Plus discrimination against little people. So I had to give him extra cause he loved.
Speaker 1: We get a phone call for you.
Speaker 2: But once again before we go, and I want to Bill hold on show before do the folk once again own network and ready for live TV show. Want to think that latest sponsor, thank you, who's doing Tommy's wardrobe is brought to you by the Kin Collection. Kin Collection and everything you see Tommy Warren on the show is Key and Well on the New Bobbing movie. She's wonderfully got the little got, the little pink tight ass, little sweater with the patches, golf on his neck, just all his clothes, shoes and everything, little shoes. Yeah, lb Al's little bitty lubertis.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to this, shaul Uh. This is a guy who has a business venture for you, Steve. This is an idea for you.
Speaker 18: Hey, Steve, you're always giving God the glory. I love that about you and I appreciate it, and I know you about business. So you should consider a hotel chain all blessed that includes all your style, the mess, and throw some discounts and to.
Speaker 2: Your club members.
Speaker 18: I'll be number number one.
Speaker 1: What do you think about how hotel?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Well see, you gotta watch when Christians call in and ask you to do stuff in business with them, because they gonna always want something back. Now I got to open up a hotel with my money, I got to call the hotel blessed, and I got to give his ass a discount. So you're getting blessed to me or you? So I really think the hotel is so he could get blessed as soon as I open it. I'll spend all this money opening this hotel. First thing, his ad want this damn discount. You ain't even stayed one night. You ain't fighting out. I'm gonna let you stay there. Okay, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna give you a discount, but you bet not open that that army. You bet not open that thing up in there. I'm gonna have some prices in there for your ass. I bet I'll get reblessed back. He gonna be twelve dollars this right here when you open up that can seven up, that's right, sixty two dollars. Yeah, you can get blessed with your discount. I'm gonna get it back and open up the nuts. That little job with them nuts in it. Yeah, yeah, see what happened the high ass. And they're gonna be cashoes too. Oh yeah, that salted cashoes. Much take a minute to get in there. I ain't gonna charge you that much. About about twenty seven dollars, but it ain't. But it ain't nothing but eight nuts in that old It's gonna be the one packing. I'm a bigger one packing the cashoes in the job. Sonna make sure I got to the spend all my money give his ass a discount.
Speaker 9: So he all right, here's another call from a guy who is a big earth wind and fire fan, Steve like you.
Speaker 5: Oh, come on, boy, hey uncle Steve Anthony.
Speaker 14: I got a white band that's covered earth wind and fire that you knock over. Believe I'm trying to find the email address doctor Sinity before you put it on the head. And like I said, I drove a truck for a living, and I had to feel pulled over because I'm the biggest earth winding fire fan that there is. Actually, I'm a bigger earth winding fire fan than you are.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, if you wrap your truck in it, you might be, but I doubt it though. Hey boy, let me tell you something. Man, don't get in no context with me about how I feel about the elements.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: I hope y'all are element fan. I ain't got no doubt man, And congratulations, be safe out there on that road in that truck land. But whooff, you got that truck rapped. That's a nice one right there. But you know, don't get in no context with me. Now. I'll flex on you about a great Yeah, hey man, I'll get that. I'll get the actual outfit that I woke to Richfield Coliseum.
Speaker 1: The cave with the feather bed.
Speaker 2: I'll get the spired album outfit made for realists to letting my sister make it.
Speaker 1: Come on, Well, how are you gonna put the feather in your head? Because you had a frow?
Speaker 2: But get that for a wig. Now, I've been watching all these dudes right here, I'm gonna have I'm I might come in here money with waves. I just seen them. They draw your head full of hair, junior, junior, you look at it, you know here, But Genet, the way you do it is like like you buy like by like six of them and just slowly just put them in the order, like this is the one that's furthest back, and then the next will be a little bit closer. Every two weeks you put the new one until your hairline down that way it's posted. Yeah, it's gonna take about six steps. I just can't waves, I can't come back. No, no, no, let's let's slowly bring it back down and your headline back there with them head says that break by six of them, the one two, then about twelve weeks later you have forehead line. Yep, I'm gonna give me a Maurice White wig.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: Man, I'll be out there. So congratulations all love win the firefairs. Y'all have a great day to day. Listen, talk to God, he'd absolutely love to hear from you. Uh, and keep the faith, y'all. Don't ever give up. God is always in the blessing business. And remember, no matter what you're going through, this too shall pass. You just got to hang in there and get to the other side. Y'all have a great day.
Speaker 14: For all.
Speaker 9: Steve Harvey contacts. No purchasing necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.