Speaker 1: H there's the like Grand then the Los Angeles a la sure passano, la fronte electric.
Speaker 2: He stoys, lo chargers.
Speaker 1: Amigo beninos are puro chargers and parks, officiality show especial roombo A kickoff and Este Room wal Party. That's okay, s Spera tell the damas in television nationally companies sang gran Torinos, communcer Vido love that okay, pu charge of power, Pancho Pinto does those the Mumba said, quarter Partisan, Temprano, condovel Calendario.
Speaker 2: This is woof by week, the suppose the quartro kay with the NFL.
Speaker 1: Tomaso a lamas blah blah blah, per casolo, churches, plas mente cor as soon as spos.
Speaker 2: The comments are.
Speaker 1: Content DNA, the Zella Ranke paraces ten or condominos, compete and para super Bowl, nor Ranke Dolphins, Let's gann and Let's gon and lost tits repent Panico Pero die Partio controls Vikings, the former Continent, La Vittoria in Luego, al Sierras here and bien com Sante semi Connecterceptional Finale. Grass is just in curbed Joshua palmer A connection in third down Parace in part on the Raiders does those entral by well bye we put not put over Digado and este Castle and major Momento port Ladas and whoever is cal Parlo charges Sanso Yesta does those you Monday Night football ready time.
Speaker 3: In lot report Biandomente, who's to anti del Patio Omente Ultimore reported Ultima visisition so tamasnals in trandole by week were on tim Pop. However, Joey Bossa no practical in La Mayor de la Semana Prolema and Corvas problem again and Delo the p the Gordoy l p e cler To Ceno participant full tam Been just In Justin, herbert O Yamente c and Medio full participantly, Yamn Derwin, James Corva Tambien too complete of full, Locomoto Ding, Lennard Parham Junior, Trey Pipkins full Rashian Slater in commentary with and episode chargers, Alohi Gilman problem and l too As alca A, t m oh No and Tosas. Then through Hormomentu Porky Lovin Alnicio the Activist Primero receive Dolos, Dallas Cowboys, Kevin and Rios. It is like and lor Huoenoos Kansas City Chiefs, the Patrick Mahomes and Compania. So those are Bretons, Persos, Terris, Kevinness, Kevin and I you know, you know, back to back in to Conto hormone, Possidos, Ermano pork like the Lorries.
Speaker 2: Tel like we in.
Speaker 1: Compromission or locms as principal chargers see against in the content parach f c Yeah, Paris and the super Bowl and Paraos snapped no partilo for partio is the Council snap by snap hug Hugada, Londich Calcado, barious elemental veterranos in particular the theater and James and Mermero patron dea co instad red from Magusta Cala Kendricks seem almost come on in Patrigedo linebackers Code and Kenley Catamen Buscalos who formed the the Porto Algol Tully Cavies to Spectacular and a lot of the Fencio and Avidoo Merias and locates Defenciva and Tela terristic Agusta, the malhor Yes to come ovingdro tre Yes pres bueno sola As, the Singers, permits Porto ports and Friaron Alos Cowboys Pollard Tony Pollard said, Lucio Parmaza Si and gards Portia. Oh yeah, man, tell those cowboys come on Yellow men as being in consal Rida part of the locally you know, fort Andlosun says in television room, yellows those bases don't. Jerry Nolva, Permitte, mackinok A, Semettel, Bestior yel sxplit Coesto not In travacol Marts, Sipierre and Countra Chargers and lunez Unequambres present Run Defenciva, Capremio, mas Quatro Cientas Giardas and the forty nine ers Clara Kee forty Anders in the Superstars, a lot of Pinto's being the plus Kevana Carrere Okay Chargers who stays Paganist to Torontos Banabus car Tiarli Toto Tipo, the Blitzes, Exotic Vimos, Luiso Viek Vanjo, the Miami and the Sieri and Justin Herbert Lovimos de Party, the Lost Titans, Dambienne and Momentos Clave He Lost Cowboys casasne mejor tolos can frontalo chargers, mandando is as cargas exoticgainst mons Troy.
Speaker 3: They told us see you see save Kelku significa Micah parsons no solamente paels you know the pass companios. They say fronton defencio in numerous secos ambient claros lost. George Bartrio called the king Tajo and cia dyla and fai in quanto a jar as totalist porpartio and jarding and portia I los cowboys la posium d yeah in ita category aura in defence is so victoria nemos alos cowboys massarria portant is a lukxtranio yellow great carcolos, cowboys quintos meros charges quintos and of encila cowboys quintos in defense in sinco parto per medium jardas in totalos and quant charges I see claro mchou partio were on pecialment gonra loos Miami dolphins, mum muchima offen cia area parallels paroitantes pero pemplo in materia the attack ter retrial charges loud arra por part to you cowboys temper mass I kept keep battalion and Tambien Superto and Aaron lost Cowboys until the New York Giants, Jets, sin Rogers, it being Antelope version the New England and mucho tempo serment Belich on New England, you patriotas and says a number of tamim Flan Mucco and offencila jan defense param Coma and and show the Traja Lo Cowboys, Giants, Jets, Patriots, Nita Malos Como keeper and the Cardinals am Comal keeper, the Friend the San Francisco on the saku Pero in total ones.
Speaker 1: Exactly Mastellos Cowboys, the Againines on you don't understand the man Massa La Lopez reported the Dallas not so Rashan Slater in the building Chargers room Roomba, k yes, my most kickoff elunis Monday Night Football Bueno Chargers. Rashaan Slater, what espal does, Prince Paul Justin Kerbert the Lina offense. Rashan, I'm just kidding. I'm not gonna keep going the Spanish. I know one of these one of these days, I'm gonna get you with some Espanol. But what we want to get Rashan is it's just and m B Chargers. Just talking about the unit. All right, So you guys are two and two. You get the bye week a little bit early, but right now it seems like it's a blessing in disguise. You get some of the horses back. You guys are ready to go Monday night football National TV against the Cowboys. But let's talk about your unit and what you feel your guys have done really well. Uh is starting out of the gate here and what you think you guys are gonna working on moving forward?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean right off the bat, I think we've dealt with the position changes really well, you know, Zion flipping over, jamarganing from left tackle to right guard. I mean, it's been it's been seamless. You know, there's always gonna be room for improvement, things we can improve upon. But I think those guys have done a tremendous job first and foremost. And you see the depth to with with Corey unfortunately going down, Will coming in and Uh just stepping right up and playing so well. I think that that was a diver in question for US. So I think for us that's the I think that kind of plays into a bigger theme with us, is Uh it's just that we know that we're gonna be solid, we know that we're gonna be dependable, you know, regardless of what shakes out on that field. We really take pride in that.
Speaker 3: So uh yeah, uh Rashwan. The absence of Corey, who's you know, by old measurements, one of the best centers in the in the game, does it change a lot of what you do on how you function as a unit, because we'll it's obviously have more than capable replacement, you know, for Corey, but it's not Corey Leanslee. So how do you operate once you know your captain and such an important player is not there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's tough, but you know, well well done a great job of just stepping up. And he was never behind Corey in terms of his ability to lead the offense out there and make the calls and you know, athletically, there might be some things they do differently, just different kinds of players, but our scheme can always adapt to that. So you know, maybe instead of him having to you know, pull around and do something that he's not comfortable with, we can make the guards do it. And you know, which is just like that. So but he doesn't not stand a job with communication and getting us all on the same page, which is his biggest job.
Speaker 1: And rashon, you know, just kind of moving forward here, and I got to get your thoughts on this. We're calling the game, I mean, we're reacting, we're up in the booth, but kind of take us through what happened in your guys's mind, your mind in particular, what terror music did you hear when Taylory winn and smack Justin on that sideline?
Speaker 2: Was it that dude, dude you've seen red?
Speaker 4: Yeah, honestly, I didn't even know what happened because I think we ran naked, so we were all going the other way. I was on the complete opposite side of the field. I think Jamari was the very first one to notice it because he was kind of over there, and the way he tells it, I mean, it's hilarious, but he ran over there. He was, you know, throwing punches whatnot. So I just I just turned around behind me and there's this huge pile. I just turned around. There's a huge pile. Listen it was it was It was a wild moment. But I really think that that was special with the way the team reacted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, man, I I kind of made my way over there. You know, I wanted to obviously help out. It looks like they had under control. I wasn't trying to collect any fine so I kind of just started peeling guys off a little bit. But it was awesome.
Speaker 3: It's funny because the protector, the prime you know, a primary protector of Justin was on the other side of the field. You know, they were running that out of their play. So the defense that wasn't the sideline, those were the guys that got crazy. And when went after Jerry immediately, I mean, and then everybody else came. That's that's that's the that's the story there. Now. Now, Rashaan, when you you you came out of Northwestern, you know, you can only go by film and the potential you know of the player. Now, after your years in the NFL, you have established yourself literally as one of the best left tackles in the game. And that's by all measurements. You know, every stat that is important for the left tackle has Rashaans later top three, top four in the league. So how has it been for you? How much different you are today than that that player that the Chargers selected in the in that draft.
Speaker 4: Uh, well, I appreciate it, honestly, I don't I don't think. I don't know. I think I try to just take it one day at a time, and I'm always looking for something to improve on. I've never really felt like I've like gone out there and just played like a perfect game, and that's always kind of what I'm setting out to do or what I'm hoping to do. And so I think, I think not much has changed as far as that, Like, I'm still still just hungry, and I know i have a lot to improve upon, and I know it's going to be a long journey, and so I just hope to you know, keep.
Speaker 3: Killing better and Adrian to follow up that one, because you know his face some of the premier, you know, past rushers in the league during key years in the NFL. And one of the things that I always noticed with you and many people does, Rashaan, is your ability to kind of even when you might get beat at the beginning of this snap, then you re establish yourself, you know, to to hold your ground, which is really strange. Once you're beat at the beginning, it's kind of yeah, yeah, they're gonna get to the quarterback. You know that's all the case with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I appreciate it. Yeah. I try to take a lot of pride in my recovery. You know, when whenever I was coming out in the draft, I think a lot of the guys, a lot of the coaches would ask what do you think is the most important trait in the old lineman? And I always say a consistency, and that can be I think that's just measured straight up by productivity. You know, it's not always gonna beautiful, it's not always gonna be pretty, but consistently are you keeping the guy away from the quarterback? And so you know whether occasionally you know you might get beat quick, but are you gonna keep fighting and finish the rep? And so I try to just be the most consistent person I can be as far as that goes.
Speaker 1: And on the other side, rashon obviously Monday night football, you know, as loose as mayotis as we say that if we see now you're not a national TV and it's primetime, buting tip, it seems like Justin raises his level and the rest of you guys raise your level when it's a big time game of that magnitude. Now on the other side, there's a there's a wounded, very talented, wounded cowboy side.
Speaker 2: What are you expecting.
Speaker 4: We expect their best, nothing less. They're an extremely talented team, like you said, and so we know it's gonna take everything from us. So we're just trying to have a great practice, great week of practices and and lock in. It's gonna be a fun game for sure.
Speaker 1: And then with Zach Martin being on the other side, you talked about, you know, I remember at the very beginning we had our first discussion when you first jumped on Poodle Chargers. He talked about him kind of setting an example for you and you wanted to follow that into the NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no doubt he's He's one of the best to ever do it. Still, even this year, I've been watching him just consistent as ever dominant. So you know, it's always a pleasure to line up against them.
Speaker 3: That's all right, Now, what makes Marting Martin Rashaan?
Speaker 4: I mean, Zach Martin is just the most consistent guard I think of like this generation. You know, he's just unbeatable. It is impossible to get him off balance, just always executing his job. His technique looks perfect. You know, he's someone he's consistent and it looks pretty everywhere.
Speaker 1: It sounds like what Bunjo was talking about and describing your game as well. Now we're gonna switch it out because we like to close out Rashan talking to you guys a little bit about your own personal culture. And I was able to dig up through a good friend of ours, Mike Trudell, who happens to be a Northwestern graduate. He's a sideline reporter there for the Lakers and helped me out with this. I said, give me something that I can ask Rashaan to close out our interview with that only Northwestern net those would know.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here we go, here we go. All right, So it's have you ever been to the Deuce?
Speaker 4: The Deuce? I'm not actually, yes, I have been to the Deuce. I've been to the Juice one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's a place that closed till four am. It's it's the only bar that they can seem to get into till four am.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, Yeah, it's a little commute off campus. I've definitely been there.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's the next one.
Speaker 1: Does the senior class, did you get to go with your senior class to the Natural History Museum, uh for the end of the year school party.
Speaker 2: And how was that?
Speaker 4: Uh? No, I missed it. I had That was the COVID year I was opted out, So I was trying, all right.
Speaker 1: And now here's a very important one because Pancho and I have our own special way of ordering it. But your Jordanald's order pizza rushan.
Speaker 4: Man, it's been so long as I had your Donna's. I'll tell you what. That place is so good the next day, like pizza is always like that. But uh, I mean I would just get like the stuffed uh stuffed pizza obviously, and then uh pepperoni that's all I need.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's that's me too. I grabbed the pepperoni, but then asked for cold hal of peno slices so I could dump them on top at the end over the piping hot pizza.
Speaker 2: It's a perfect balance.
Speaker 3: Man's Yeah, yeah, that's a real deal. Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there Sean the culture here in La. How have you acclimated to the Los Angles to close it out to? I know, we just celebrated Hispanic Carritage Month with the Chargers there against the raiders. But what has it been like just connecting to southern California for you?
Speaker 4: It's been absolutely incredible. You know, I grew up visiting my aunt down in the Ocean side, so I've been here a couple of times, but man, it's just been absolutely incredible. I grew up in Texas, so Texans have a lot of Texas pride. I would always say, you know, Texas Forever, all that stuff, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're like a burger gang. Do you battle for whataburger's over?
Speaker 4: I'm still taking Wader Burger in and out. That's not come on question, But.
Speaker 2: I feel you. I've had what burgers they're to go, But it's not an in and out ed of money.
Speaker 3: When you grew up in that it's hard, man, it's hard. Like you, that's your burger, you know, that's what you like. I mean, it's like and between the Latin foods, so many Hispanic foods. Do you have a favorite one?
Speaker 4: Uh Rashaan, I mean tacos all day, that's like my good here we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and especial you know, like carnitas or asada or chicken or you know lengua.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean all of them. Really, I usually just order like one of everything.
Speaker 1: Wait, man, well we're gonna we're gonna throw some some spots at you. Man, I'm gonna tell you there's a couple of spots where you get You're gonna have to go to San Diego to get it in particular. But trust me, those tacles are gonna be perfect for you. Rashaan, thank you so much for joining us, and and keep keep playing the way you've been playing and made the chargers there turn things around as we move forward. You've already done it, but now it's finding that consistency. Now you've gotta battle through. It's gonna be a long season.
Speaker 4: I appreciate you guys having me appreciate it for Sean.
Speaker 3: Always a pleasure, man. See you on Monday.
Speaker 1: Las Grass Vershian Slater, Tra Voco Ultra Concentralos and pa for el Miklo micro part Lakers, Sendoo in the Northwestern co com over shantnun fondo so Pizza Faa, Giordano Yestu and la Vegas. I told them as big as yeah, p Nue and the train Lu and the l Resovivos, Pancho El Intellecto Long mill Dad is a grand or church selection one.
Speaker 3: Alaa rebudio versus and tributor and repetas consistencia the ata aeta loki the most important supposition like consistencia I I Monton the film the the I much as it was qualis Russian slater, a super and premier and premier contact on and el premier called Porky Claro, okayison Bjorica in atta candole quarter back, in line fly pero capas slater the campression anti in a much a personal training ferrire la per plants and pai talvesper. There is a premier contacto yao well via ya dono frena frina todos so capacity boss is to contacto sl primero and initial is later basica entity obliga a p and brim yeah, perro la continua perando and yes like grande vas it turns and ceo yeah, calli latra yes, look ver paralli and then important position and guaran lost the airport La major can e la francis. You know Protehio Justin, Herbert completolos.
Speaker 1: Completol mal porno computer the protect al Justin and to momento.
Speaker 2: Jerry is the.
Speaker 1: Naked parallel post post condole, Condoyle, Pila protect on the other and Gusta and see my correll un this was miss monos and it was Pornari car Justin Herbert I see the fact in Cantoto largest post and quanto to Karen Ala pilas importante, la francis, la jola corona is Justin Herbert eat then a group of correer port Herlo levantarlo.
Speaker 4: Nfl a.
Speaker 1: Canno say then momente and u pasic motillery press see see.
Speaker 3: La clara SMOs plag the loc por Justin's since m yeah, Himo, I said, looks yeah, ca Carino and serio repetto a pressio or quarterback. The the claras pola form Toto's reaction on in momentary Lando Justin Herbert Punta and just In in party man too practice in sum on the t L the medio the de la Mano del man and toss incessent do com factor in porno and La Margulisa Yaman passes Persi algom inter cambio cosu centro serround intercambio cortosun intercambio doctor shot.
Speaker 1: I used on the sea como bio terror look at the tennis planify cal offense effective and the defence moist multiplace a line as you knows defense. He was exotic to s t n skodrava con centro and shotgun and pistola. Then said doses called as and el backfield, conto conjestin para lotqu canso the justin gello smo. It's the left el pas ultra partesumente sea concentral and canda snapes curriculo converton whoever pelroso percatine and concentration massin center, cambio rapids carla centro I retroseratores pasos in copaso yet the paso ok y, yes, s para don the mepro coupa's on the m s bast muchoo the lof and see what the charges alter poito Therala Ferias media says the confundia condo justin the reprinter ranka boot leg. Okay, see what contacto n T s le braso. Yeah, it is on the the algo a laws como passalor retro levanta as the quent parts consum briefly based on this Marcala punter n a on the ponel blanco. I mean the said is someone who is paragar pre poito mechanical corpo. Just in carver Alto's quarterbacks he called care cos is affect on is affected tolls quarterbacks the radio mochalo it was affected.
Speaker 3: Come come on, come on contact prescott a lot lao me mos qus soon make the camp king control horn Kellen Moore, kell More in Dallas dalla tous the to n f l is soon really yeah, a kill more staggle of chargers. Oh we mean to save can look a defense at bando savi kill quarterback reality you know it look agains. It's part of saving Herbert. Problem is mano lo said Tobal party of in Siwa but in the dam ny the Troelo possibly to the serve part of the planet strategically to Yeah. In Santa Clara m complete amente Mica Parsons plom and to leos the Brock party, Yeah, Parsons and Parti La Majoria la cito snaps pert with toom po mass que sufficient mano parael parastam preciso come operaly and mak sufficient and see lo cowboy sam total the south and c is a fence percialists. The San Francisco and lie in n f l is in posticular man no Duelo Kell, more candan Quin Yeah, por Muco pork Kell and Moreno mucho a fence contract, while when much just practical training camps Loco really m and Queen tam vicnose mucho lo Kell and Moore and s Arsenalo Niam Kell and more defense cowboys than queen Ioso Ju tambien Yeah, porquecon tray Yourselfrento Minta dan Quinn moan El Talves the Kell and more Huesta ju tintos again La practicas in Dallas centoss is impossibly no av Larve Thematica al Patio k Kell, Yeah, the plant Vanda.
Speaker 1: Luna plantar Bandera, tolo paras indica asten neclar Weyl Bell backfield. Yes, so can be a tall Porcela Yave por Pancho pinto pa Javita see see actor Yamna Justin Carbert s. Come on, you mentioned La Corona Ila and the Corona perron ast per different Joshua Kelly is mass effect one yet monster those north a sur the coast, the coast, the por Portier Lain Faciva, Lodrico Ellen Trevisa chance later para us punto or ruyo la partemus consistent then that OFFENSEI the fenci use lotman co relmant to the Luni, that ken Nova commentary, roads use Propono, Cada partido eat and endos those Dallas Cowboys and sado es lok man A, star bus Cando in television national Estevas, Roomba ca, the themos Genando report rival, the pilot La and Lo Casio n Fils. The controversials, in particular the division it the Moostra Cosa s Kepatica, rumbo a ca Peopole, Momento po Pintokey part of the Pulo Chargers. Thamos ready released those part the caff Monday Night Perfecto, mamos Mano litosaka Yes, Travisena, Travis Pulsa faments and die Goo Tijuana La from the electrical application those charges Partoo standing Espana camp the Monterrey. You have the Mexico Monterrey, the monterepos A, cali is ca Paraca in Portola, Republica, mexicanos Americas and tra Americas and Reporto there's the Chile Tina. I can't tando ruai and craved the chargers. Yes, it's in crave lo look cresindo la familia that Ryo Caca is the com supermaster micro predia uniformation in faros contantos nomerico. Yes to art pancho conisto amost single baseball, the grand leader, the post and pa Okay analytic Cormano gracious status. There's a Parsindo Bruce Bochi, Dusty Bakers, tamos window conomenos in trondo a la said the camp lig americana ke poco po stand a parasinda nerd call a computer plot case el tramaco cons like to Royogan and Valantanto conumeroos to launch and please, Okay, hugard O cat This number of ascan made the odds beavor in your favorite charge of power.
Speaker 2: Okay, So finale.
Speaker 3: You see you know the career seeing felicitor, poor poil Partillo del Martes as election gonetra almannia in English, in fox at Partillo, ask Felicia Ermano borg as soon as algo is a more important Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, as election tourism, mister Stigo Ermano. There's the losen diego sockers no existing in the current existed when existem peroxystem Losendego sockers, there's a car dexist. They can no way out up as the San Diego and left si san Diegos as the NOMA power per locates likes election Mechican prest in Constantine, come on with charge of power com post and Portugal pre Le transmitter partisles election in English a sooner done privile inso man brother Yes, agos yasas put charger power nomos if room yeah, la parte roomba charges contra Cowboys Monday Night football pintos mara our chance later transmission is predentes Danton's contu puto charger power than being in su tremenda mente producto the Northwestern Tot the nemos a left tacklemos p I justin herb.
Speaker 2: That PuO chargers. He soon production the air game the Quitan the Chargers Radio.
Speaker 1: Network Football Americanos
Speaker 3: Chargers