Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all at all, So don't given them black a million bus bussy.
Speaker 3: Listening to to.
Speaker 4: I don't joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 5: You don't do that.
Speaker 6: Turn got turn?
Speaker 7: I can't.
Speaker 1: Got to turn the mout turn.
Speaker 8: You probably got to turn the.
Speaker 3: Mouth turn a wad of the morning up looking me?
Speaker 5: Come come on, you'll think, ah, I sure will.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show, Yeah, I got one. I got a message for you today too. Something I was thinking about that might help you along the way. The thing I appreciate about so many people that I learned from Bishop Jake's, Kenneth Olmer, Donnie McClerkin, Kirk Franklin, Joel Oldstein, I can't tell you and many more than that. I mean, you know I'm naming you know, famous people because I know you know these names. But my father, who you never met, was so great in my development as a man. But my mother thought have mercy. My mother she taught me about faith. She gave me the things I needed to know about. What I speak about every day that basis was given to me by her. So it's so many great people. But here's the thing that I've had to learn, and that is that if God got you through it.
Speaker 5: It's done.
Speaker 2: Move on. See, I can't tell you how many people don't really pay attention to that close enough.
Speaker 5: If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 5: How many times have we as people allowed God to get us through.
Speaker 2: Something, get us beyond something, get us over something, get us through something, and then even after its completion, we sit there and we dwell on it, and we dwell on it to the point where it becomes an anchor around our neck, and we can't move on. We can't move on because we just won't let it go. It's done. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 9: Move on.
Speaker 5: Stop harboring on the past.
Speaker 2: Stop hanging on to every time you fail, Stop hanging on to every time you slipped up and messed up.
Speaker 5: Stop hanging on to every time you didn't get it right.
Speaker 2: So what everybody makes mistakes, Everybody messes up, everybody don't get it right.
Speaker 5: Everybody's struggling with something.
Speaker 2: You ain't the only one, but my God, Man, if God got you through it, it's done. Move on you hanging on to it for it. That's why he got it, got you through it, so you can move on from it. See a lot of things that happened to us that we think are negative or bad experience. These are lessons and what not to do. This is a way to have one now a bearing on. Look out for it the next time. You got me once, you can't get me again, telling you, man, if God got you through it, it's done, move on.
Speaker 1: You have got to move on.
Speaker 5: I use this analogy all the time. I'm gonna add a little bit to it.
Speaker 2: Bishop Jakes told me you cannot drive your car looking in the rear view mirror. See you know what your rearview mirror is actually for in your car. Your rearview mirror is designed. After I pass a car and I want to merge into that lane, or I want to make another move, I look up in the rear view mirror, and all I use it for it shows me that I've gotten past it. I've gotten past the vehicle I was passing, and I got enough room now clear to make my next move.
Speaker 5: That's what I use my rearview mirror for.
Speaker 2: I use my rear view mirror to just glance up every now and then to see what's coming up on me.
Speaker 5: That's all I use it for. Listen to me real close. Now, your rearview mirror on.
Speaker 2: Your car is after you passing something or you're passing by something, you can look up in the rear view mirror and it lets you know you're pasted it, you're beyond it. It's clear now, it's in the past. You no longer have to deal with it as the car that was in front of you blocking your way. You have passed it. You look up in the mirror, you've cleared it. Now if you on a switch lanes could slide on over, you got room. But that rearview mirror also lets you see if anything is coming up on you, and you just need to glance, because if you moving forward and a whole lot can come up on you, you just glancing every now and then, and it reminds you that you got through something and you got beyond something. That's what the real view mirror for.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: When you.
Speaker 2: Why you think that windshields so big on your car. That's the biggest window on your car. You know why the wind shield so big because it's where you're going. Because even the automobile makers want you to have a wide view of where you're going so you can see what's up ahead. They put lights on the card night so you can have night vision and see what's up ahead. But you can uh oh man, oh see not why is that looking? Think about that now before I move forward with this one. Think about that wind shield, man, why is that wind she'll so be so you can see where you're going. It's way more important where you're going than where you being, don't you see that. That's why the rear view mirror is so small, because it is nowhere near as important as it is as to where you're going.
Speaker 5: While you being just allows.
Speaker 2: You to take a glis so you can make sure you cleared it, so you can see if it's room enough for you to make your next move, so you can know that you've gone through it and go ahead on about your business. But that windshield, that windshield is for vision. A man without a dream of vision shall perish. That windshield is for somebody going somewhere. That windshielding for somebody else there trying to make another move. I'm gonna go right, I'm gonna left. I'm gonna get off on this exit. I'm gonna take this detail. I'm gonna handle this sign. There's a new route. There's only so many miles left to go. That's what the windshield got. Let me tell you something, man, when you see a mile sign, you're driving on the freeway, you're on the interstate, and you let's say you driving to a particular city and you see a sign that says that city is thirty eight or one hundred and thirty eight miles away. That lets you know where you're going, and you're on the right path. Now, if you keep looking in the rear view mirror, you'll never know how close you are. You'll never know because you're driving your car looking in the rear view mirror. You all on the shoulder, you hit them rocks up under your car. You just scared yourself to death because you know why, because you keep looking in the rear view mirror. Get out the rear view mirror. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: So what he don't love you no more? And man, let's move on. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 5: God got something for you.
Speaker 2: If you get out your rearview mirror and get up in that wind shield, God's got something for you up ahead. But you can't see what's up ahead because you in that rear view mirror. If God got you through it, it's done.
Speaker 5: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Come on, y'all, don't let the pass beat you up. That's the ingredients in the cake. You done made that already, that's done.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 2: God, look in the windshield. See what God marobably got something new for you. If you get out the rear view mirror and look, open up your eyes and see. All right, let's go.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 5: Show. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to the ride. This is Steve Harvey Morning Show. I'm your man, I'm your boy, I'm that dude. I'm that one.
Speaker 2: You understand, The one and only Steve Harvey on the radio, smiling this morning, man, because I'm grateful.
Speaker 5: Another shot another day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: Woke up really really early this morning, been up since three o'clock.
Speaker 2: Man. I love to tell you that I was praying or something like that, but no, I just got a phone call from somebody that needed some help, and I just sat on the phone with him. For two hours and tried to talk him off the bridge. He broke up with his girl and he was really heartbroken about it and called me for advice. And you know why you call me? Because no, no, it wasn't Junior. No, not two hours with Junior. I talked to Junior real short, Junior, don't get two hours Junior Maxim like thirty minutes. Me and Junior maxwem Then I cust him out so far and he just sold well damn unk. That's what Junior end up saying. I ain't doing well.
Speaker 5: Show Hey, I called you well.
Speaker 2: You know, I try to discourage people from calling me with problems and because I got my own. But I talked to him and he has some relationship problems. He was heartbroken this girl is leaving him and he wanted my advice. I said, well, you know, bro, talking to a man at all, You know, I get out.
Speaker 10: So.
Speaker 3: Is that your answer for everything?
Speaker 5: Get out well?
Speaker 2: In the words of Judge Lenn told her, don't ever let a man have to tell you twice he don't want you. That's some great advice. And I do that the same thing with women. You know, once you don't want me. Now when I was younger, though I begged a little bit. I ain't gonna lie to you.
Speaker 5: I had him. I don't know what to tell you. That's how we starting to show this water.
Speaker 2: Shelly Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is Nephew Tommy, I am somebody Junior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 11: You know, I think calls should ask you because it's her birthday or you're gonna tell Carline call's birthday today?
Speaker 5: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, birthday, Happy birthday, half.
Speaker 5: Be beth Day, happy.
Speaker 12: Day.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Thank you rock O'waller and the bild he call it. I just want to say every birthday.
Speaker 3: To you, thank you, thank you for my birthday song. Roscoe.
Speaker 5: You know St Stephen, what you know? I wrote that for Stevie. You know I gave you that to Stevie.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, I'm gonna let you make it today.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna you know what I'm saying. I just went on wrote there for Stevee. I got tired of White Oak version, got.
Speaker 6: On your nerves.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing to it, fact, ain't it ain't nothing, ain't no feeling in it? Happy birthday to you, and it sounds like, who give a damn happy wethday to you?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday, no happy verthing?
Speaker 5: So minute, yil, happy birthday to you.
Speaker 2: I gave her to Steven, and when I gave you to Stevie, you know what I said to it? What bet you ain't see that coming?
Speaker 13: Happy birthday, Carla, coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, You're welcome.
Speaker 14: The nephew is here with the prank phone call. He's gonna run it back.
Speaker 1: Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 14: Hey, this is Shirley's Strawberry.
Speaker 13: And you know what, I'd like to give a shout out to all the people whose job it is to hire, from the small business owners growing their team to the HR directors who hire hundreds of people across the name. You, my friends, have one of the toughest jobs there is. But what if I were to tell you that there's something that can make your whole hiring process much faster and easier. That's right, it's zip recruiter. Zip recruiter can save you time by letting you easily invite your top candidates to apply to your job, so they're more likely to apply sooner hiring heroes, Let zip recruiter help make your job easier. Four out of five employers who post on zip recruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry to try ZipRecruiter for free. That's ZipRecruiter dot com slash s t R A W B E R R Y. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back what you.
Speaker 7: Got for as F Pump your brakes, mama, your mom's driving too fast? O what you said about my mama's joe You heard me say it again?
Speaker 15: So would you say your mama's driving too fast? She got a pump her right? Well, my mama eighty one steal driving. Boys, you got to going on. Pump your breaks, mama. Let's go cat pump your break.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 12: Hello, I'm trying to reach Natalie. Please. Yeah, this is Natalie, Natalie.
Speaker 8: How you doing. My name is Darren.
Speaker 12: I'm with the Homeowners Association.
Speaker 16: Okay, how you doing?
Speaker 9: Listen, we gotta we got a bit of a problem if you don't mind me asking who's who who actually brings her kids home from school?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 12: Each day?
Speaker 16: Oh my mom gets my kids for me and she drops them off.
Speaker 12: Okay, wow, okay, okay, well we have a we have a bit of a problem. The kids are fine, that's there's no issue with the kids at all. But you know, we've had a meeting here at the h o A. We've been getting some complaints. Uh it seems like your mother is is uh really speeding down the street real fast, and and you know everyone's complaining about it that you know, it's a lot of kids walking home from school and it seems like your mom is driving real fast when she's coming down the street to drop your kids off. Did you know anything about this? Uh? No, not at all.
Speaker 16: That doesn't even sound like her.
Speaker 9: Okay, what type of problem? Let me ask you this, Natalie. We're were we From what I understand, it is a what kind of confidence your mom had? Is a board escape or something like that?
Speaker 12: Some a little suv? Is that what your mom has?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 16: She has a little red suv?
Speaker 12: Okay, all right. So the problem is is that that's the same car, that's the one we're talking about, and it seems like, you know, your mother is is flying down the street and she drops the kids off, and when she leaves, she's flying back out of the neighborhood and a couple of times some of the neighbors have told her to slow down, and you know, I don't know she's flicked them off or set something out the window, you know. But you know this is stuff that we just cannot tolerate. Huh.
Speaker 16: Well it really doesn't sound like my mom, but you know I will.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well, listen, you know what, Natalie, what we're not gonna do is what you're not gonna do is act like is not your mama. It's your mother that's doing this. So what we need you to do is tell your mama to slow it down so we don't have the problem, all right, because I'm trying to be nice with you at first, But if you're gonna be in denial figure it's not your mama, then we got an issue.
Speaker 16: First of all, Darren from h O A, I need you to watch your talls and who is you're talking to, all right, I need you to plb that all the way down.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 12: You need to slow your damn mama down. That's what you need to do. Slow your mama the way she's driving.
Speaker 16: What to do is stand in the middle of the street. Is she flying down and so hopefully she can knock you.
Speaker 12: Out the way.
Speaker 16: Okay, don't talk to me like that. You're being ruined, disrespectful. I'm ask her at this time because I don't think it's time. But you're not gonna talk to me like that.
Speaker 9: Okay, So your mama can just drive it down the streets and after damn mom what.
Speaker 16: She wanta do. Ma, mama could do whatever she wanted to do. She'll go on ass doring it.
Speaker 12: She can't doing in the neighborhood that I'm a member.
Speaker 9: Of the ho aad. She can't do it there.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 9: Now, I don't mind having your mama arrested with your kids in the car.
Speaker 16: If I got you, I wish you would. I wish you would have my mama arrested with my kids in the car. You're gonna have more problems than you ever had. Okay, you better not have my mama arrested. You're gonna get arrested and you're gonna be sent to the hospital.
Speaker 12: How about that. Okay, let me tell yourself.
Speaker 9: Tell your mama to slow homes down in these streets. This is the last one, and I'm giving y'all this the last one. Well, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: You ain't got to give no warning.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 16: We can have a real conversation about it. We can meet and talk about it. She ain't gonna talk to me like that. And you and I ain't telling my mama nothing. I ain't talking out, go down saying nothing. What you're gonna do? What's your mama do?
Speaker 12: Dad?
Speaker 16: Not that lost meat about it? And I'm bringing my husband too, said, you got so much to say.
Speaker 12: You know that.
Speaker 16: I don't want you to have keep that same energy.
Speaker 12: Okay, you what my husband?
Speaker 16: I want you to talk to him like you're talking to me.
Speaker 12: He let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: I ain't worry about your husband, none of that. All right, I'm gonna say I'm gonna say this right here. I'm gonna say this right here. Tommy is the one that told us that your mama was fading down the street. Tommy. One said, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy said, your mamma was the one running up and down the street fast.
Speaker 12: For a party fifty mile an out. Tommy the one said that.
Speaker 16: I don't know who Tommy, but Tommy can kiss me. You can kiss my and any other neighbors who got something to say about my mama can kiss my about that.
Speaker 12: Threet me as shoot this. Do you know nephew Tommy from a Steve Harvey morning show?
Speaker 10: Do you know wh.
Speaker 16: In start of a bush?
Speaker 12: You got me? You got here? How are you guys?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 12: I had a lover like talk upon time question to me.
Speaker 16: I'm about to get you?
Speaker 12: What up? Brother?
Speaker 16: Let step you tell me.
Speaker 9: Your sister Darius got me to pray for all.
Speaker 12: Call you baby?
Speaker 16: You see Oh, oh it's going down.
Speaker 12: It is going down.
Speaker 16: Oh, take back is a real mother.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm going I'm.
Speaker 12: Getting back, man.
Speaker 16: I knew that my mama. Tell you talk to me like that.
Speaker 12: You taught me you got me.
Speaker 9: Everybody, tell me this one more thing before you go.
Speaker 12: What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 16: You know it's this Peeve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 12: And be looking good?
Speaker 7: How you having on this great getting up Friday? I'll put this stupid and tea spoone for y'all. I don't want to give it to y'all at one time. You understand how I do it, That's how I do We can't take notice. All y'all a whole cop now.
Speaker 12: All right?
Speaker 13: Coming up next, it is asked the CLO with our chief love officers.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, some sad news.
Speaker 13: Actually, legendary singer Rudolph Isley of the Isley Brothers has died.
Speaker 14: Wow, we'll talk about that a little later. Switching gears now.
Speaker 13: Cardi B celebrated her birthday this week and got close to half a million dollars worth of Hermez bags. Ryan Seacrests admitted to sopping up Chris Jenner's toilet. What there's another one, and this week's winning powerball ticket was sold in California, but the winner hasn't claimed it. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO. This one's from Chryln in Richmond. Chrylyn writes, I've been married for eleven years and I'm a stepmom to a newborn. My husband and I don't have any children, and when he told me he cheated and had a daughter as a result of the affair, I was secretly happy. Am I crazy to want to raise this baby.
Speaker 2: No, you ain't crazy, but you're not crazy for wanting to raise the baby. But you are crazy.
Speaker 3: Fine, why you say that.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't have kids? Y'all maybe you had an affair. Now you're saying you're a stepmom to a newborn.
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 5: What now? You crazy?
Speaker 1: Official?
Speaker 5: Now are you crazy for wanting to raise the baby?
Speaker 1: No, that's but you're not.
Speaker 2: You're not going to raise the baby. The mother is going to raise the babies baby. The mother is going to use the baby to her.
Speaker 1: Advantage, leverage.
Speaker 5: Oh, you ain't gonna have you gonna what you finna do is support the baby.
Speaker 14: She was secretly happy. She said, though that her husband cheated and.
Speaker 2: Better you better you're gonna get happy with these visitations. It's what you're gonna get happy. Yeah, that's all right, because that baby find to be the coldest pawn on the chessboard you've ever seen. So get ready, I'm glad you're happy now because I alway's gonna come with something.
Speaker 5: Everybody happened when the baby boy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got a new grand baby right now, congratulations, m m.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But from twelve midnight to five, she has decided that that's her wake up time.
Speaker 1: They always do by.
Speaker 5: She don't understand that ain't nobody schedule but yours.
Speaker 1: The baby.
Speaker 5: Okay, the newborn joy for me is gone.
Speaker 1: All she just got there.
Speaker 5: Well, go get to.
Speaker 13: Sleeping now, all right, Moving on, congratulations Steve. Moving on to Minny and Burdbank. Minnie says, my boyfriend knows that I have a cousin that started in three explicit videos. He found one of her videos online and said he loved it, and he watched it at least five times. It's weird to me that he even searched for her videos.
Speaker 1: Why would he do that.
Speaker 2: Because he wanted to see her? Money retort, would he do that because he wanted to see her? The bigger question is why would he tell you he watched it five.
Speaker 1: And that he loved it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, your cousin was everything in that movie. But then she said she she stars in five explicit movies. Movies, lady, but what.
Speaker 5: If you start in one You've done too much.
Speaker 17: Like these got a AMC theaters?
Speaker 2: So in part about a porn movie, let's say you starring three of them. M what about the auditions where you didn't get.
Speaker 1: The part.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: What happened when you go down there and you don't get the part?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: That's an audition just for nothing?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I do think.
Speaker 2: It's harder to be turned down as a porn start than a movie star.
Speaker 1: I think it's hard.
Speaker 2: Why why you think it's okay not to not to want my acting skills?
Speaker 1: But when you don't want me, you take it personally.
Speaker 5: I didn't showed it to you. I gave it to you. Wow. Now you know we don't want it?
Speaker 1: Damn you go crushing?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right? Moving on to Jael and Westville. What do they say though?
Speaker 5: How do you what?
Speaker 1: What do they say when they turn you down?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you can get dressed. It's okay, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 18: You'll never be nicked in this town. Excuse me, excuse me. Your We'll call you if we need someone like you. Oh wow, you got you got to bend over and get your draws and walk out. Oh that's a hard I mean, do you bend over? Do you stoop down?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you say thank you for the opportunity, thank you for having me? Yeah? Thank you for having me?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 13: Moving on to Giselle in West Philly. Giselle says, I'm dating a new guy and he told me that he does that. He pleasures himself before he gets in bed with me. He said he does it so he can take his time when we're intimate. He only lasts about three minutes when we have sex. So should I tell him it's not working?
Speaker 5: Oh that he already know it is working. Yeah, you already know it was. You just better be hoping.
Speaker 2: You better be glad he didn't pleasure hisself before because you would just been seeing back on.
Speaker 1: What are you doing to get your clothes?
Speaker 5: Because I'm gonna tell you what he said? You ready?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 5: Come on, you're ready? Ready? And girl, that was good.
Speaker 2: Girl you saw mel whoa I don't know how you do it? Oh you got me that time. You got me good at that time. Whoa'na be ready?
Speaker 5: Next time? All right? Next time you come around? You ready?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You got it ready?
Speaker 2: And girl, goddag, I ain't never this, this ain't never happened me before. Just kate you everything.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 13: Moving on to Anna Stasia and saying last one the shower now, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Last one.
Speaker 13: Steve Anastasia and Saint Pete. He says, I moved in with my mom to help take care of my grandmother, but I feel like my mom is taking advantage of me. Last week she went to stay with her boyfriend for two days and she said she needed a break.
Speaker 3: How is this fair?
Speaker 14: Should I stay or go?
Speaker 5: Move out?
Speaker 1: Move out?
Speaker 5: What going there? And kiss grandmama on the fuehead and move out.
Speaker 1: Because it's going to happen a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that is her mama, that's her grandmother. Take care of grandmama. Did something happened to mama? And then you got to take take care of mama too? You care that's her mama. Go in there and take care of your mama. I would have took care of my MoMA.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this you're listening morning show. Well, guys.
Speaker 13: In sad news, one of the founders of the legendary group the Isisley Brothers has died. Rudolph Isley reportedly died peacefully in his sleep at home in Chicago. He was with this wife of sixty eight years. She was by his side. He was eighty four years old. Rudolph began singing in the church as a teenager with his three brothers, Ronald, O'Kelly and Vernon, before the creation of the Isley Brothers. Of course, they have been chart topping since the late nineteen fifties, so our condolences, of course go out to the Isley Brothers.
Speaker 1: Wow, legends, that's so sad, true legend. Yeah.
Speaker 5: How many brothers was?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I think it's five?
Speaker 1: Originally?
Speaker 2: I think originally we all claimed, Oh how boys you know Roger troupman, Slave o'hio, Playos you know, Brick right, Abduja, oh.
Speaker 1: Jays oh Jays LeVert Yeah, oh god, though't Eddy let you? And then you had to go back Dean Mard you know, cath like that.
Speaker 19: But you know, yeah, all right, OHI hi yo, yeah, yes, So did you so tell us about We know you got a story when you went to go see guys.
Speaker 2: Hell Yeah, man, I so, I so, you know, I used to dress for the concert, so I made a cane. I made a cane for the concert. So I wanted jewels on my cane like it was on the album. Okay, you know twenty one albums though, yeah, twenty one albums. I didn't have all twenty one of them because they was they was out for I was really able to purchase anything.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't start purchasing records on my own. The first record I bought was Jackson five Mamas of Pearl. Went to the store and bought that. That was That was seventy eight cent. Damn there cracked me. I had a dollar.
Speaker 5: I bought mom was a pill.
Speaker 2: I bought that in a twelve cent Hostess Power On the way home. So I eat the pie whiles listening to my forty five, and I wanted to go see the Iley Brothers. So I had a cane made, so I put the jewels on it. But you know, they didn't have super glue out back then. You just had Alma's and some wood glue, and you wasn't supposed to put the.
Speaker 5: Jewels on there.
Speaker 2: So every time I put the cane on the ground, when the jewels fell off, I had a pocket full of jewels by the time I got back home. I put that cane down one time and the dude picked that jewel up. I said, pardon, no, that's my jewel, he said, dog, I just saw this.
Speaker 5: On the ground.
Speaker 2: Look, man, I got to get this jewels back to the house, so I so I tried to make it, but I couldn't make the cane.
Speaker 5: I had the cape on, though, but I didn't have the cane.
Speaker 19: You wore cake to earth Wind and Fire and the Isley Brothers.
Speaker 1: Concerts wore capes every show. Every time they.
Speaker 2: Had a cape on and coal ass hat. I couldn't make that outfit because they had wig too much intricate detail on it, so I didn't want to, you know, embarrass them. So I just had the cape on, yeah, and my brother's for Dora, Yeah, my brother's for door cape and the cane with all the jewelry on. I was good with his ir winning Fire because they wore him Indian outfish that time. And I made the moccas and pants, and my sister made the vest and I had the big afro so I stuck the feather in it, so I was looking. I had a headband on and everything. I was pretty good with that. I was all right, but I didn't I didn't do good at the Isley concert. I did real good at the LTD concert. I had a lot more money for glitter because I had a summer job then, so.
Speaker 1: All the wings of love. Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 5: Help now me boy, I had all them. I was singing. I was singing with LTD so hard.
Speaker 2: The pimp next to me was watching the said, damn man, you won't up there, don't you.
Speaker 5: Down so me and my woman can't hit the show.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: In other news entertainment news, Cardi B celebrated her thirty first birthday on Wednesday. She had a party at Delilah in West Hollywood. Carti's husband Offset gave her three count of three new Ermez bags that collectively are worth half a million dollars half a million dollars. Cardi B opened yeah each Ermez box one by one to reveal a hot pink Crocodile Kelly bag and extremely rare Fauberg Berken and Offset captured the moment on video and shared the videos on Instagram.
Speaker 14: Happy belated birthday to Carti B.
Speaker 3: And see this reminds me of.
Speaker 14: A story you told us the other day.
Speaker 13: On a recent interview on Kelly Rippa's podcast, Ryan Seacrest was coerced to talk about an embarrassing thing that happened to him.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 13: He opened up about the time he was forced to evacuate Chris Jenner's bathroom after Steve he clogged her toilet by accident. Okay, he caused her toilet to overflow. Uh Seacres said, I was in the powder room. The toilet was a contemporary, all black toilet. Then he said, he he did what he had to do. He did what he needed to do. Then he put the toilet paper in the toilet, and the water level began to rise, and he panicked. He couldn't stop sweating, he said. Then the water began to settle down, and he quickly got out of there. So I know you can relate to this based on the story.
Speaker 2: You tell what I did, though, I don't really appreciate his story because first of all, he called it a powder room. Yeah, when I'm in there doing damage, you can no longer call this a powder room.
Speaker 5: Everything. When I leave about today, it's just a damn toilet.
Speaker 1: Powder room.
Speaker 2: Was in the toilet. Oh you need gunpowder at one point? What you're gonna thank you? You lead up in here, But his whole story, I was in the powder room right there, which means he ain't do no serious damage.
Speaker 14: Ohs out, all right, thank you?
Speaker 13: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Junior has a birthday poem for the birthday girl Carla.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 13: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, Steve taking away and introduce it.
Speaker 2: Come on, ladies and gentlemen. His name is Jay Rapp. It's an acronym, folks, it stabs for some thanks you general. Please welcome Jay Rapp, better known as Junior's Raggedy Ass poems.
Speaker 17: Come on, I appreciate Youohn, thank you very much. You know, today's a very special day for a very special person on this show.
Speaker 1: I'm not let you down.
Speaker 17: Look I can't because Raggedy is the goal.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 17: So uh today he is caller's birthday.
Speaker 6: Caller.
Speaker 17: You know, you know I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 8: Call it.
Speaker 17: You know I stayed up all night writing this for you. Call it because it's your birthday.
Speaker 1: Oh how sweet?
Speaker 17: And you know I know you're going to Vegas. Yes, okay, I got you other it, Okay, I got I did all my research. So here it is. This is called call us birthday in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, here we go.
Speaker 17: Happy birthday, Caller, Happy birthday to you. You are my homegirl, and we both went to prayer of you.
Speaker 3: You know, oh, I got it.
Speaker 1: I heard that you're going.
Speaker 11: To Vegas this weekend, so I wish you the best in Vegas, my friend. You do so much to make this show it flow, and you mean so much to all of us, and we want you to know. Now hold up, I wrote this poem forget about the rest of them. I just want you to remember me your favorite place, cousin Junior.
Speaker 1: When you win.
Speaker 17: I hope you make.
Speaker 11: I hope you have a great time and ball out every night, but please stay away from usher so Tash don't have to fight. Enjoy your weekend and eat good and do some shots and remember me when you make the jackpot on them slots the end.
Speaker 1: That was sweet. Come on, thank you.
Speaker 8: Doing that? That?
Speaker 5: Wait my time.
Speaker 17: I'm surprised where y'all gifts at.
Speaker 5: I don't see.
Speaker 17: Y'all gonnay are we judging?
Speaker 2: I am okay, I'm here to judge, but I got my gift, just asked you don't don't do that to yourself?
Speaker 5: What don't do well?
Speaker 2: But I can fix that. I got to sell them. She can't get his zel for me to shut the little ragged ad pull him down.
Speaker 5: Because I got my phone.
Speaker 1: I'm ready send them and I do.
Speaker 5: It right now.
Speaker 2: Come on, I do it right now. No, no, no, you don't sit up here threaten me talking about what what you got set up all night long?
Speaker 5: Do that there? You could have done that in a five damn minute. It ain't even Ryan.
Speaker 6: Jr.
Speaker 17: Thank you, Carling.
Speaker 5: That's wicked.
Speaker 1: Pray review.
Speaker 3: Everybody be quiet. Go ahead, Steve, you know, man, you get on my nerves. Man, you be doubting me.
Speaker 5: Man, you think I got here because I'm just stupid coming up.
Speaker 1: Ruscoe Wallace in the building with the birthday girl. Right after this, you're listening Morning show, All right.
Speaker 13: Ladies and gentlemen, as promised, he is here, Ruskoe Wallace.
Speaker 1: All the baby.
Speaker 2: Hey, then go out to the truck driver that don't like sister, old damn probably don't like me either, Hey, hey, trump out. You know the difference between me and you? Don't nobody know you.
Speaker 1: I don't heard him Roscoe all day.
Speaker 5: We're going on here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Roscout, Thank you.
Speaker 5: By why began to do something for me?
Speaker 1: I am kick all right, girl, take it away.
Speaker 5: He was up from a head we're going on, pretty little girl over.
Speaker 12: I like that little girl over.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna have holler at him.
Speaker 2: Put some oder, get a mine, right, Junior Roscoe hero bar going on, Bill Ma Man, Tommy tom What up want to do?
Speaker 5: Ross co? Oh it do what it's been doing? What y'all talking about today? What canna help you with?
Speaker 12: Story? One?
Speaker 5: Would you need?
Speaker 3: I got an idea, I got an idea. So okay.
Speaker 19: So yesterday this lady called in and she let her voicemail and she's mad as the truck driver who was, Hey, no, sister o'deal right, So she was mad about that because she's a sister O'Dell fan. And you said, sister O'Dell has a strong fan base like the behive Rihanna. Yes, Odels be hid.
Speaker 5: Bigger than the navy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the old ll lessons everywhere around, food around, said o'delle. You fool around with the Lord?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Amen, ain't man again.
Speaker 19: So I was thinking, has Sister Odell and Roscoe thought about doing a collaborate together like a song like you?
Speaker 2: I had talked to Sister Oldeal one time. Body, but your yeah, I know it, you know, I know I know him. You know she don't listen in real well. She wanted her way or the highway. So I've been on the highway most of the time with her. Okay, so really get that. You you know you you was hard to produce somebody that don't want to be produced. She keeps telling me to Jesus and her producer. So well, you know, I got a bag down, you know. I tell her I want to do a song hit me, and she tried to change. I always put the Lord in it.
Speaker 17: Okay.
Speaker 3: So y'all been in the studio together and all that.
Speaker 2: Like, I wrote a song for not the old j song. I wrote a different one for her. So when she passed collection played around, I wrote a song for her, call for the love of Money.
Speaker 1: I do it like that, Oh.
Speaker 5: The Lord of the money. Everything be all right for the love of money. And she gonna change it as soon as I say the tea. What is she saying? The land of milk and honey. I love milk and and I hold up, hold.
Speaker 2: On, hold us in over there, we'll here. You can't change it, hit regular, you can't change here, I said. I rose over for a little money. She gonna change a lot.
Speaker 5: I like milk and honey, it ain't got no ring to it.
Speaker 1: How does she take that guy like that?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 5: Well, she told me to go to hell, and I could talking her right.
Speaker 1: Away, and I don't really want to go to hell, right Okay.
Speaker 2: I said, well I'll be damn well. Let me quit talking with her so I could food with old their home, met with her.
Speaker 19: Okay, Okay, so now we know, yes, yeah, right now, some temptations just my imagine it Willie, it was just my imagination.
Speaker 2: Wals again, who running away with me? It was just my imagine name running way with me? Whoa her?
Speaker 1: Soon soon will.
Speaker 5: Be marry and raise a femily.
Speaker 6: Oh Roscoe.
Speaker 5: Everything, I'm doing it for.
Speaker 3: You, Bill, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Row you can be what you want to be.
Speaker 1: A cloud.
Speaker 5: You ain't got no responsibility.
Speaker 6: Cloud, not.
Speaker 12: The world.
Speaker 5: You're a million miles from reality.
Speaker 1: Thing of Tom Roscoe. Prank phone call coming up next. You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is I can't keep lying about my injury. We'll get onto that, find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph.
Speaker 7: Friday, Shirley, We're looking for sher greatness today, Greatness the thirteen call of Pharaoh's birthday, and we're going to bring you the electric company. The electric company. Okay, mmm, I know, I know, I know, I know you ain't ready for it. It's the electric company. Let's go get.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to reach a Quincy. Please.
Speaker 12: This is Hey.
Speaker 8: How are you? My name is Maurice. Maurice's calling you from the power company. How you doing today?
Speaker 10: I'm on? What's up?
Speaker 8: Well? Listen, we're doing some testing in your neighborhood. We're trying to make sure we don't have to actually shut the power down out there. And uh, we're calling around to quite a few people in your neighborhood, running some tests on individual homes and making sure the electricity is running correctly. Can I get you to do a few things for me and see and then the quicker we get through with this, sir, and as possibility, won't have to turn your power off at all. Know you don't want us to have to come out and turn power off? And you got stuff in your refrigerator that can spoil and things like that. So we want to try to get this done and hopefully the power with the with the test that we run, it'll it'll it'll run correctly and we won't have to do anything.
Speaker 10: Okay, I ain't about the electricity though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So no, no, no, I understand that. Don't worry about that. Here's what I need you to do. Now. How big is your house? What do you how many bedrooms? You got?
Speaker 10: Four bedrooms?
Speaker 8: Four bedrooms? Now you have upstairs downstairs? It's too sure, okay, all right, So here's what we need to do. If you can't.
Speaker 10: Ain't gonna take long though, Hey, I got because I'm in a hurry, man, I ain't gonna have a lot of time.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, this this this, this, this won't take long at all. So can I get you to take your breaker and shut down everything upstairs and we're gonna run a test on the stuff downstairs right now. It'll be real.
Speaker 10: Quick, all right, just shut just shut everything off.
Speaker 8: I want you to keep the downstairs open and keep that to the weekness so we can run our tests on this thing.
Speaker 10: All right, everything shut, everything's down.
Speaker 8: Okay, you you turned off with me there, I just turned off all the switch. Okay, here's what I need you to do. I need you to turn on your television and then turn it off downstairs downstairs. How many TVs you got downstairs?
Speaker 10: I got two TVs downstairs.
Speaker 8: Let's turn them both on, you know, just turn them on. Just turn them on. You got them on? I got one on. Let's try to turn that other one on.
Speaker 10: All right, they both on.
Speaker 8: Okay. Now you got a microwave in your kitchen.
Speaker 10: Yeah, microwave.
Speaker 8: Okay, turn that on.
Speaker 10: It's already on. Man, I can see the lights on. It's got the clock on it.
Speaker 8: That's got that double a tron thing that's going through there. It's a whole different type of current.
Speaker 10: I just want to what you're talking about. But I got to get to work, man. So the microwave zone it's running.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, I want you to actually turn it on. I want you to actually push like a minute or two on that thing.
Speaker 10: Do with anything, man, Come on, now, let me what you gotta do.
Speaker 8: No, this is a test. So what I don't want to have to do is come out there and turn your power off, and I don't want to do that. You got a lot of food in your fridge.
Speaker 10: I'm sure, right, all right, all right, it's on microwave zone, TV zones.
Speaker 8: Okay, out open your words.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 10: The electricity works downstairs.
Speaker 8: Okay, but listen now, I know, but what we gotta do is we gotta make sure that this stuff is an overpower. Now can you open your refrigerator?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, man? Do you see the button that that actually has? I mean, well, you can turn, you can push it in the light or go out. You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: Come on, man, you ain't got nobody to just be able to check something outside. Man, I mean I'm in the fridge, I.
Speaker 8: Understand, But push that button five times for me to see what it does.
Speaker 10: What the light button?
Speaker 8: Yeah, push that light button five times?
Speaker 10: Come on, man?
Speaker 8: That did it go off and on? Every day?
Speaker 12: It's o and on? Man?
Speaker 10: Ain't that wrong with the refrigerator? Refrigerators? Plug in?
Speaker 8: Man? Okay, Now here's what I want you to do. Right there, if you're in the kitchen, turn your sink on for me.
Speaker 10: Turn the sink on. What they gotta do electricity, man, that's.
Speaker 8: A nitro current, that's a nitral current. You wouldn't understand that, but I need you to turn that on for me too. Just turn it on full blast. Got it on, I got it on. Okay, Now go in your master bedroom.
Speaker 10: I can tell it off.
Speaker 8: No, let that water run. Go in your master bedroom and go in the bath for me. I appreciate you helping me out on this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, Quincy, I appreciate that.
Speaker 12: Hurry.
Speaker 10: I mean everything that is, everything's work. I'm in the I'm in the bath.
Speaker 8: What's okay, Plush that toilet for me, Quincy, see where plus that toilet for me?
Speaker 10: Trust the toilet?
Speaker 8: Yeah, flush that toilet.
Speaker 10: It ain't even electrical.
Speaker 12: What it is.
Speaker 8: It's a it's a it's an awkward book.
Speaker 12: It hurt.
Speaker 10: You need to get somebody up. Okay, I'm gonna plush the toilet. It ain't no electrical plugs in nothing in this area, man, right.
Speaker 8: I understand that you don't see what it is. This is an awkward boogie current that flows through that water. Flush that thing for me one time. Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, toy worse man, you ain't got nobody in the area that could come out here and just check it out.
Speaker 8: Man, Quincy, I'm trying my best not to come out and and and and and turn your power off. And I know you got somewhere to go.
Speaker 20: Turn my power off.
Speaker 10: Man, you se be making sure the powers stay on, right.
Speaker 8: I understand that. Now do you have, Quincy, Do you have a blender? Yeah?
Speaker 10: I got a blender. Man, I got a blender. I got a TV, I got a refrigerator, and they all work. The toilet works, everything works, all right.
Speaker 8: What I want you to do is get this blender and or just throw you a few ques of eyes or something in there and turn that thing on for me. Come on, man, we're almost done.
Speaker 10: I got to get to work.
Speaker 8: Man, this work with ad man.
Speaker 10: This is just to do this.
Speaker 8: Come on, man, that said I have a mess.
Speaker 10: Current should be walking this house. You need to check the next house.
Speaker 8: You don't have no problems with those smoothies or nothing, and that thing you see?
Speaker 10: Man, what the hell they got to do anything? Man, I gotta get to work. Just lit't be a minute minute go too far. If I got to come out here or do this, because I need to get to my job, and I understanding that job, I can just call and have people go through the damn house playing scavenger hunt.
Speaker 20: I gotta get to work.
Speaker 8: Okay, now listen, Quincy, one last thing. Are you able to shut that breaker? Put that break back on, and then shut off downstairs, and then go upstairs and check some stuff for me? Shut off? What shut off the breaker downstairs? Go ahead and turn it.
Speaker 20: I'm not shutting off no breaker downstairs.
Speaker 10: I shut off the water upstairs.
Speaker 20: We didn't turn it on. Every damn thing down here. You didn't have it. I got the blender, I didn't turn on the mic. Away to do it, profrigerator, come man, frushing the toll said, I gotta get to work.
Speaker 8: What I need you to lose this attitude you got.
Speaker 20: I need you to get somebody down here to do that. My electricity in my house worked. It worked for you calling the the only thing ain't work. It's not ain't at work because I'm here doing this book. Play off and off. Get somebody in here this work.
Speaker 8: Don't piss me off and make me turn it all the way off.
Speaker 20: And when I get back from work, what still should be off.
Speaker 8: I got one more thing I need to say to you, Quinny. It better be the last thing that's his nephew, Timmy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your sister down.
Speaker 10: Still better be in a witness protection program.
Speaker 20: Man, ah, let me turn it one on.
Speaker 8: Man, hey man, let me ask youself, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: That's gotta be the Steve Harvey Morning Show and Tommy, uh you call me again. They gonna be the.
Speaker 8: Show used to have Tommy on, Turn the ice machine on, Turn this on, turn that on.
Speaker 5: No pranks and praises. That's all right, that's all right, sort.
Speaker 12: You don't need that you.
Speaker 7: I don't want to jump in. It's okay, all right. I'm gonna take it to the bridge. I'm gonna take it to the bridge. That would be tomorrow. That is the Stockbridge Ampletheater, stock Bridge, Georgia. That is Rodney Perry, Dominique, Tony Roberts, hosted by yours truly and the one and only mo niek. All right, that is the Bridge Comedy Show. It's in Stockbridge, Georgia at the Ample Theater. That's tomorrow night. Yes, yes, yes, laying in the cut. We'll talk about it later. You won't come through, Come on, come through. How did you part?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Ain't really got room for me on that show? Tommy from Crowded and you don't walk out in bass nobody you know? You, Me and you out there together be a lot and then you know any everybody going who is?
Speaker 1: These people love it all right?
Speaker 14: Thank you that for you.
Speaker 13: Coming up next Strawberry Letter for today and the subject is I can't keep.
Speaker 14: Lying about my injury. We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 13: And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEHARVIFM dot com click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 5: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 1: Here it is.
Speaker 5: It's a Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 14: Thank you, neph you. Subject I can't keep lying about my injury.
Speaker 13: Dear Stephen Shirley, I am married to the craziest man on the planet, and he's always looking to quote hit a lick so he can retire early. We've been married for seven years and we already have We have already stopped sleeping together. It's a mutual thing and something that we don't ever talk about. But just because we aren't having sex, it doesn't mean he's not still madly in love with me. That's why I'm careful with my side dude. And we only have sex at work because I don't know if my husband has a tracker on my car or not. My co worker will stake out the men's bathroom or he'll get the storage room for us and then text me to come meet him on Friday. He told me that we'd be in the men's bathroom. It has urinals, so he usually has to hold me up against the wall and we have sex like that. We tried to lean on the sink this time, but it wasn't sturdy enough and it tipped over a little bit and I fell to the floor. I landed on my left wrist and I broke my baby finger as I braced myself for the fall. I managed to leave the bathroom quietly, but in severe pain. I called a friend of mine that is a pediatrician, and he hooked me up without doing an insurance claim. I went home with my hand bandaged, and since I'm fair skinned, my left thigh was a dark purple color. I lied and told my husband that I tripped over a box at work. The first thing he asked was if I filed a claim. He's more concerned about suing my job than he is about my injury. I told him that it was my fault, but he wants to file acclaim anyway. He told me that he's going to talk to HR at my job because they're supposed to pay for everything. He also wants the paperwork from the doctor. I can't keep this lie up much longer. He's getting suspicious. What should I tell him? You know, see, that's the thing about lying right there. You got to keep telling them.
Speaker 12: You have to.
Speaker 13: You especially have to keep the lies going now, because if your husband finds out you've been having sex at work, your whole marriage is going to blow up. I don't care if you guys aren't having sex with each other. He said, you and your husband aren't having sex, but that doesn't mean he's still not madly in love with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think.
Speaker 13: You know your husband wants to find out that you've been having sex in the men's room down at the job. This whole letter is just terrible because you're having sex in the most disgusting places, the storage room at work, the men's bathroom with urinals and all that. Nothing sexy about that, just nasty. And what if a man comes in there? What if men come into the men's bathroom, you know, while you and your side dude are doing the dude? Then what the only thing you can do now is just stand your ground about not filing this claim with your job and hope and pray that your husband will eventually let this go. Because telling your husband that you were having sex on the job with your side dude co worker in the men's bathroom.
Speaker 14: That's not an option at this point. It's just not an option.
Speaker 1: Steve, Oh my god. And you know, y'all people kill me.
Speaker 5: Tell me.
Speaker 2: I can't keep lying, Yes, you do. You have to keep lying. I can't keep lying. Okay, go in there and tell the truth. I keep telling y'all about this damn truth. Y'all a listening to me. I can't keep lying. You got too, you can't tell the truth. I see y'all get mad at me because I'm a proponent of the line. But then when you find yourself in this situation, then you start to understand the importance of a lie, the necessity of a lie, the need to lie, and the most important thing, the reason.
Speaker 5: Yes, you've covered all the bases with this lie.
Speaker 2: That Shirley has said that going there and telling him you having sex at work is not an option. She know that, everybody know that, everybody heard this. You can't go in there and say that every woman listened to this that loves the truth. No, she can't go in there and tell the truth.
Speaker 5: So now why y'all mad at us when we lie? But every woman listening to this right now knows she cannot tell.
Speaker 2: The truth, and you all are okay with it. This is a lesson about yourself, all of y'all, nine hypocritical people out there talking about I tell the truth no matter what, Just tell me the truth.
Speaker 5: Go on in there, tell your husband what you was doing, how you really hurt your hands.
Speaker 1: See, it's not an option. The lie is so necessary.
Speaker 2: You're married to the craziest man on the planet. He always looking to hit the lick so he can retire early, been married seven years and we've already stopped sleeping together. It's a mutual thing and something that we don't ever even talk about. But just because we aren't having sex, it doesn't mean he's not still madly in love with me.
Speaker 5: Yes, it do.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it means. He ain in love with Your answer, no more, How you don't see that what you making up stuff for? It doesn't mean we not madly in love with each other. Y'all ain't sleeping together. Now, you down somewhere sleeping with this dude on your job. Guess what, y'all ain't sleeping together. You don't think he's sleeping with nobody?
Speaker 1: Is that what you think?
Speaker 5: And you think that's because he's madly in love with you? That's what you think? Girl by, girl by?
Speaker 2: When we come back now, you want to tell me that you're sleeping with this dude only at work because you think he got a tracker on your car.
Speaker 5: That's easy to find out, just like you got trackers.
Speaker 2: There's a device you can just buy at the spy stove and run it next to your car and tell you if you got track on it.
Speaker 14: All right, Hang on Steeve, Well, I don't know nothing.
Speaker 13: We'll come back to to recap this letter at twenty three minutes after the hour. The subject today is I can't keep lying about my injury. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is, I can't keep lying about my injury.
Speaker 5: Well, go tell the truth.
Speaker 2: You can't do that, ladies, all of you hypocritical people who are listening to this show.
Speaker 5: I don't lie.
Speaker 2: Don't lie to me, tell me the truth. You can't handle the truth and lying is necessary. So since you are such a big proponent of telling the truth, and your letter says I can't keep lying, it's time for you to go in there and tell the truth. Here's a woman been married seven years. Her and her husband has stopped sleeping together. It's a mutual thing and something that we don't ever talk about what y'all don't even mention it. But just because we aren't having sex, it doesn't mean he's not still madly in love with me. That's exactly what that means. He been out of love with you. Y'all don't even talk about not having sex.
Speaker 5: Y'all, just don't have it.
Speaker 2: See you delusional because you center you're talking about it doesn't mean he's not still madly in love with me. You ain't madly in love with him. I got news for it, you know why. That's why I'm careful with my side, dude. And we only have sex at work because I don't know if my husband has a track on my car. Now, my coworker will stake out the men's bathroom or he'll get the storage room for us and then text me to come meet him on Friday. He told me that we be in the men's bathroom. It has urinos, so he usually has to hold me up against the wall and we have sex like that. We tried to lean on the sink this time, but it wasn't sturdy enough and it tipped over a little bit and I fell on the floor. I laid it on my left wrist and I broke my baby finger and I braced myself for the fall. I managed to leave the bathroom quietly, but it's severe pain. What Yeah, you ain't got no damn respect for yourself. You just a piece your side, dude, You a side. Peace you're the side you like. You like that other stuff at Popeye's. That ain't the chicken. Don't nobody go to Popeye's cause of the size. They going there for the chicken. Now they got nice sides, but that Popeye got chicken on it ain't none of the side. Popeye's chicken and biscuits. That's what's on the sign. If you ain't the chicken or the biscuit, you are not the star of this damn show. Waffer House, the star at the waffle houses them damn waffles. Don't go in down and get that flat ass steak. It ain't on the sign. International House of Pancakes. The star of these shows is they pancakes. Don't go in there or the spaghetti dinner. That ain't on the sign. Now they got it, but that ain't on the side. You the side piece. That's why you up against the wall on urinals. Your sex life is in storage rooms, buckets, supplies. You ain't even in the bed nowhere. You ain't even got a room. Down at the motor end. Pull up your car to the door and dress from your trunk or your car. You ain't even in that club. You just in the trash room. Hey, I washed out a dumpstone my lunch break. Beat it down here pretty much, and you take your stupid ass down there. Now you just set your ass up on the sink. It then snapped. Now you done broke your finger. Now I went home my hand bandaged, and since I'm fast skinned, my left eye got a dark purple color on it. I lied and told my husband I tripped over a box at work. So now you work in a factory of some sort. I just figured that out, because now you're in the supply room, or you in the men's bathroom, so you're in some type of warehouse setting, because now you're tripping over boxes, all right. First thing he asked was I have a fire to complained. He's more concerned about suing my job than he is about my injury. You already got the injury. He t make some money. The man that's steal madly in love with you? You think that who really don't give a damn about you? How could we turn this into a check. He't asked you nothing about how you did it. I told him it was my fault, but he wants to claim anyway. He told me he gonna go and talk to my HR my job because they supposed to pay for everything. He also wants some paperwork from the doctor. I can't keep this lou up much longer. He's getting suspicious. What should I tell him?
Speaker 5: This is what you do.
Speaker 2: You tell him you fell over at the box. Then you tell him you went in at a HR. Then you get you some fake paperwork that shows you file a complaint at your job. That's easy to do. All you got to do is ask the HR for if you want to file a complaint. They'll give you the paperwork. Tell him you want to remain anonymous. You get the paperwork, you fill it out. Now you already said that. I called a friend of mine that's a pediatrician and he hooked me up without doing any insurance claim. So you already got people that already know how to lie. Now, the reason he did that for you because he want to holler at you anyway. So now you call your friend up and tell him you need a little medical report for your husband because you're working on something. And he gonna look at you with that little winking as I and he gonna want something in exchange for that. But you ain't got no problem with exchanging it. Because you get you get slept with on top of yours and the storage for us. So you might as well just go on see what doc talking about too? Gone, get your little paperwork claiming now you have everything you need. You have an HR report, you have a medical prop from the doctor and you tell him you feel it out, and you're just waiting for the settlement. I can't keep this lie up much longer. You have got to keep this lie up. You have no damn choice.
Speaker 1: Lie Lie, Lie, Lie lie? What is gone with it?
Speaker 5: Nobody else write me talking about they want your.
Speaker 13: Truth on Instagram, Steve Harvey FM and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free Heart Radio app, We're free never sounded so good. Coming up next to it's Junior and sports Talk right after this, you're.
Speaker 1: Listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 14: This time now for sports talk with Junior.
Speaker 1: What's up? Juniors?
Speaker 5: Was going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, what's up? John?
Speaker 17: Akay?
Speaker 8: It was so?
Speaker 14: It was up?
Speaker 1: Shirley was something on the paper birthday you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a pimp version. You had the white version, you got Steven want the version? You got a pimp version.
Speaker 12: To you?
Speaker 1: Like, that's it. That's all this happy birthday to you.
Speaker 5: That's the pimp version right there.
Speaker 1: No, that's right. What you got, Junior, It's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be quipping week. I'm gonna quick, man, I'm gonna rip through him.
Speaker 1: Let's go Ravens, Titans, the Titans.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go, pimpot commanders, and the commanders and the Falcons commanders.
Speaker 5: Okay, here be quickly, Hawks quick saying.
Speaker 1: Here we go, pimping.
Speaker 5: I know who you're talking to.
Speaker 11: Six Seahawks, Bengals, Seahawks coach, Jaguars, Coats, Panthers, Dolphins, Dolphins, Fikings bands.
Speaker 2: Bands Okay, forty Niners, Brown, I gotta hear your.
Speaker 5: Watch him steal out. Yeah, he's still out. We ain't got a chance.
Speaker 17: Oh, Texas, Saints, Texans.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be my worst week. Eut Raiders, pippot Raiders.
Speaker 21: Okay, Lions, Buccaneers, Lions, Detroit all the way, baby, I don't ever not pick Detroit, Damn nothing where the playoffs play. Cardinals Rams, Cardinal's gonna make a comeback this week.
Speaker 11: Yeah Cardinal, Okay, Okay, Eagles, Jets, Egles, no doubt about it.
Speaker 5: Jayalen Hurts, I find.
Speaker 2: Giants, Bills, Bills, comeback lost last week.
Speaker 5: Ain't gonna lose two in the row.
Speaker 17: Okay, here we go, pipping cowboys. Chargers, damn cowboys.
Speaker 12: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Ain't got no faith in y'all. Justin Herbie gonna eat.
Speaker 2: Y'all is alive, man, I'm a gone go with your charges right, dim damn cowboys.
Speaker 5: Let's see what happens, all.
Speaker 14: Right, Junior, Thank you, Thank you, Pimpin coming up at the top.
Speaker 13: A female listener wants to know if her husband is a big liar or if he's pranking her.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: All right, This is from Georgiana on Steve HARVEYFM.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 13: She says, my husband works from home and I have a catering business that I operate from the house. We love to prank each other, but I think I overheard something that wasn't a prank. I was busy cooking the other day and my husband was in the den on the phone. He was talking really low, so it made me wonder who.
Speaker 1: He was talking to.
Speaker 13: I started listening at the kitchen door, and he was saying that his catering business is successful and he has an amazing girl that cooks for him, and she's on her luck, so he's letting her crash at his place for a while. I don't know if he lost his entire mind or if this is a prank. I checked his call log and there was a number that I didn't recognize in his phone, so I wrote it down. So I'm asking Uncle Steve and the prank expert nephew Tommy. Should I call the number back or let my husband know that I heard him?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 17: God, I'm.
Speaker 5: Do I go with the prank or do I save the man?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 1: Oh decisions, torn.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't let another brother go down. He was pranking you, babey, That's what he was doing. He's setting up a prank for you. That's all that is. He y'all gonna laugh about it in a couple of weeks. He know you didn't want through the phone. He know you was listening. He know all that this is a prank. That's all that is. I don't swear at this.
Speaker 1: I don't see them kicking God this one.
Speaker 3: Uncle Steve.
Speaker 2: I think it was very funny when he said he working with this lady, that character Caterne coming.
Speaker 5: She down on her.
Speaker 2: Lucky with crash at the path for a while.
Speaker 5: That's you, you wifey A good prank. Yeah, I got a very successful cateren company girl that do all the cooking. I fell on some hard time. She hit me. So she's staying in my crib right now.
Speaker 2: Don't call her late because I don't like to wake her up, because she got to get up here and started cooking. So if she answered, and if she answered my phone, just hang up because she don't.
Speaker 1: She don't.
Speaker 5: I don't like none of my employees know none of my business, So just.
Speaker 1: Pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: The question, Tommy, is should she pick up this phone and called the woman that's.
Speaker 1: The or let her husband know heard him.
Speaker 3: I'm doing a A B.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we know what you're doing. We didn't ask you hello, Yes, yeah, a B. Now what women do?
Speaker 2: That's really smartest women go get all the answers. Then they asked you the question. See a woman gonna call this number, talk to this girl best she can. Then come to you and go do you know this number? So since I'm down on my look and I'm crashing at your house, who is who is this?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 12: Girl? Girl?
Speaker 5: That was girl? Let's stop you know that was a prank, girl I got no wait a minute, okay, but who is the girl you was getting me with?
Speaker 7: No, that's that's something. That's somebody helping me do the prank. Baby, that's all that is.
Speaker 5: Oh really, so what is the prank? Though? Tell me what's the prank? Because I likes to get prank?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? Uh uh uh yeah, uh stuttering t TI my ass? What who is?
Speaker 5: What is the prank? The prank? Baby? You listening to me, and I know you listening, but you don't know. I know you listening. And then you know, I went on said some things just to make you know, just to you know, just to get you. That's all that's. Oh, that's good. That's good. That's good. Who is she though? Who is she that you wants to prank me with? Because I donet called her?
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 5: We've already talked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I got to numb about your phone, so I've already called her your phone, Yes, in your phone, yes, your call on last call? Made who he was pranking me with?
Speaker 5: What you said to the her? I asked her who she was.
Speaker 2: And then she asked me who was I mm hmmm, And then I told her I'm the have fun that's down on her luck that need a place to craze.
Speaker 1: Yeah, coming up for twenty minutes after the hour. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 5: What is your holding your head? Faulk?
Speaker 1: Is your house haunted?
Speaker 5: I think?
Speaker 1: Is your house haunted? We'll find out right after this. You're listening hardy morning show.
Speaker 13: Well, Halloween is less than three weeks away. So here's a fun fact, guys. In a recent survey on unexplained phenomena, one of the six people believe that one in six people believe that their house is haunted. Forty two percent reported feeling the presence of something they couldn't see, Thirty nine percent have felt the presence of a dead relative ooh, thirty seven percent have heard footsteps or voices, and nineteen percent have actually seen ghosts.
Speaker 5: So I seen though. These are all whites. These are all white statistics.
Speaker 1: Yes, So here's the question.
Speaker 2: Had cast a zero percent of black people are available for this survey?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So is anyone say it goes? Have you ever suspected that your house was haunted? And if you did, would you still stay there if that were the case?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 1: One, no, yeah, And would you knowingly.
Speaker 13: Buy a house as someone has died in because they're supposed to disclose.
Speaker 1: That, right, if someone died in the house. Oh, so would you buy it.
Speaker 5: If you knew that there's somebody who did it?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they died, they laid in there.
Speaker 3: And how they died it depends.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Like you know, if he was.
Speaker 2: In there for weeks and had decomposed and there was a blood stained in the hard wood floating.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a note for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you got shot Friday and was out of there Friday night, I'd probably go ahead and move in.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 13: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for a round.
Speaker 13: I would you rather? Would you rather a hot bowl? Hot bowl of oatmeal or a cold bowl of cereal? Which one oatmeal or cereal? Joe Pens, honey nut cheerios?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: What sugar sugar Cris? Sugar Cris?
Speaker 2: Back when I was a kid, boy shoes, he can't sug sugar crews high kids is honey honey sugar bear?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Bell of course? Like right now for me. It's honey nut cheerios.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeahmmy yummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, honey raisin brand is still good. I like hot oatmeal, though, but I need something with my old meal. Can't just give it to me, plain, don't want it. I need that thick heavy cream in it, warm whole cream heavy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, give me some berries in it.
Speaker 2: I really want brown sugar on it. But I'm off sugar now. But I put them berries in there. And there's some little walnuts, slithers, slivers of almond. Yeah, yeah, some berries. I put a little honey on it, all right, so.
Speaker 14: You'll take o heal. Okay. Would you rather have a wedgie on stage?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather have on shoes that are too tight on stage?
Speaker 5: That's a ugly when you got both of them, But which.
Speaker 1: One is your favorite out of the.
Speaker 2: I'd rather had them shoes too tight, shoes too tight? Yeah, I probably had his shoes too tight. I've had that right there because I can play it off while I'm on stage. When I get off, though, nod have mersy. But that wedgie though, because you can't do nothing.
Speaker 5: Body.
Speaker 2: You know it's there and you cannot. But there was no slick way to get it off. I'm not in front of people. You can't stick your hand back in your crack. You can sneeze if you can't put your hand back there and your crack talking about skewes.
Speaker 5: We got it, we first time. No, Hey, what is you doing?
Speaker 12: Hey? Give me a.
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Don't shake?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 14: Would you rather look great naked? Or would you rather look great in.
Speaker 5: A suit naked? I look good in a suit. I need to look good neckd I don't trust my naked right now, I believe me. I don't trust your naked.
Speaker 2: Man like when you be I'm gonna give you a compliment, Tom, because when you be dressed on ready for low, you be clean.
Speaker 5: Thank you? This boy right here?
Speaker 12: Man? What you say?
Speaker 1: Who's here too?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: That's today's rounded. Would you rather you're listening morning show?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 13: Guys, it is Friday the thirteenth. Gotta ask you this, is anyone afraid of the number thirte teen? Would you stay on a floor the number the thirteenth floor if there was such a thing in your building.
Speaker 5: Surely there's no such thing as the thirteenth floor in the United States?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So that's out from.
Speaker 5: Twelve to fourteen in Vegas in thirteen fourteen.
Speaker 14: It's psychological baker, or do you have any superstars?
Speaker 2: Monica building have a thirteenth floor because they don't give a damn about it. And if you've got to win a cheap ass place that they have a thirteen because they're not skipping numbers in the little in the projects, they just the thirteenth floor, don't.
Speaker 5: We don't skip number.
Speaker 2: Monica stayed somewhere where they got a thirteenth floor, but mostly like in hotels and Vegas and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Down thirteenth row on the seat, see that, then they go right to fourteen. But I was born on the thirteenth day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, it's nothing wrong with it. I don't have anything. I play black thirteen in Vegas?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that a winning number? So you got teen and thirteen as a split, so you aren't superstited?
Speaker 5: No, what like I split polls.
Speaker 2: I don't give a damn who cares? And I ain't got no time for that black cat cross my path. You better be running a top speed because I'm not breaking So whatever?
Speaker 14: What about if you break a mirror, what does the other one go under?
Speaker 1: A ladder or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do all that, I do all of that, all that.
Speaker 3: Ye break a mirror? Was it seven years bad?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Seven years of bad luck?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember that song?
Speaker 5: You ever had people that would be behind them that I break for animals?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the little bumper sticker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you out here in the street for? You got claws? Get in them trees where you belong.
Speaker 3: They don't know how to yes yet, I don't know how to do yet.
Speaker 1: They're just trying to right there. They don't read, Well, what what is it?
Speaker 5: Why does the still pass by his sign? The sign right there?
Speaker 3: What really for us to be aware that a deer could cry?
Speaker 2: But they got to know us for them they come through there, they don't because they see the sign and then that's where they go.
Speaker 5: Then they need to sign with some cars on it, with some.
Speaker 2: Since we since we educate each other, none of the most you need to learn too, damn it. Crossing the street and get to the other side. And you ain't got no bushy asstail no more. I bet you crossed the street. Differ the law, yeah, if you make it, well, you know, sureley, everybody got to learn.
Speaker 5: Everybody got to.
Speaker 1: Learn and it's up to you.
Speaker 5: And I said, yes, I'm not doing this. You have another one, anything else.
Speaker 1: You want, Well, I do want to know. You know, I've thought about this earlier.
Speaker 5: Steve.
Speaker 13: You had a lot of jobs in your life, a whole lot of them you've told us about, but you've never said that you worked in the food service industry.
Speaker 1: And I just always wanted to know, did you ever work in a restaurant this food where you have a waiter?
Speaker 5: I worked at.
Speaker 2: I worked at Burger King once that got robbed, that was it, and then I worked at Dennis for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes.
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: You know, how you be training and I was following this white lady and when the light come on, you're supposed to go pick your food up.
Speaker 5: And I kept telling this that.
Speaker 2: I said, the light is on. She said, don't worry about that. Follow me, and I followed her, and after again I said, hey, that our light is on over here, so she ain't do it. So finally, man, you know, she said, we'll go over there and deliver it. This would be your first one.
Speaker 5: I went up.
Speaker 2: I bought the food over there, big fat white dudes at the table he said, this food is cold. I said, I know that, man. I told I told that girl I'm working with. He said, I'm gonna train that. I told that girl three times the food light was on. She told me, don't worry about it. So this is I bought it back over here. Well I don't want it. It's okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna go get the lady.
Speaker 5: You take it back. I said, hey, man, hold up, hold on, hold And then to me, he said, what's wrong with you? Are you an idiot? You gotta bring me some cold fool like that's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting gona head. Yo, my man, I'm training my first day. I ain't supposed to even be doing this. I'm just trying to help the white girl out. She over here, and I got to wait on her because I ain't supposed to go back. What is I gonna do?
Speaker 5: I can't go back.
Speaker 2: She's got something else. I said, hey, man, you're talking to me a little bit rough. That in what I'm doing right here.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: Tell me, they said you you son of them?
Speaker 7: You talked blank.
Speaker 2: I told you that a blank rather and he just kept cussing them. I'm eighteen I was. I was real militant back then, so I just tak the little spaghetti and just flipped it over on him.
Speaker 1: And what temperature is?
Speaker 5: What temperature is that spaghetti?
Speaker 1: And that was your first.
Speaker 2: I walked I walked on up to the counter because I knew what was coming. I took my robe off and folded up and handed to the manager. I said, men, get on out of here, because this do it over here. I'm gonna tell you what just happened. Front way. I'm folded to now. I didn't throw it, only nothing. I was respectful. Your fooding up real nice. He said, skeee, what are you doing? I said, I'm giving you my apron because when this man come over here, I'll tell you what just happened. One probably had to give it to you anyway, So get on out of here.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 2: I don't really think I need to be in the service business. I'm not gonna do good with people talking to me crazy. And that was thirty minutes at Denny's. Never bought another person another plate of food, and been offered a lot of jobs.
Speaker 5: At restaurants, but nope, it's not for me. We'll have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Enjoy yourself and go to a restaurant and appreciate good service people because great service people deserve a greater tip. Make sure your tip is substantial because these people needed to earn a living down some great service out there, because you could have had me as your serf and I turned your food over on your ass if you say something crazy to me. This has been the Steven Show this week, God willing, We'll see y'all Monday morning. Y'all have a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 13: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve harveyfm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show