Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So given them back.
Speaker 2: A million bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to to I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you know you love?
Speaker 5: You gotta turn I can't.
Speaker 3: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 4: Turn You probably got to turn mouth to turn out A wad of the money.
Speaker 2: Up looking me, come me come out? You think that? Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: You are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now what and only Steve Harvey got a radio show? Man or man? Almost forgot I had one this morning. But I'm okay. I'll tell you who I am in a little bit. You know, I get around. Man, it's so much. But man, good morning everybody. You know today. I was having a conversation with my wife last night, and we were talking about our plans. You know, we often sit down, you know, just like a married couple. I mean, you know, you know we're married. You know we have children, we have aspirations, we have hopes, we will I mean know, we have things we want. You know, when you're married, you know, I mean it's important to sit with your partner. I'm not telling you anything you don't know, it's common sense. Really, It's important to sit down with the person that you've chosen and decided to share your life with it and have multiple conversations on a lot of things. And we try to make sure that all of our conversations aren't always just business related and always kid related, you know, because that that that becomes it's a part of it. But it weighs so much on the marriage that because that's the grunt work of being married. You know, your children, your family, your bills, your your mortgage, your your car notes, you know the what's due, what's coming up, and if you're not careful, you'll you'll start that becomes the focal point of you all's conversation. And this woman or man or person that you've decided to have this life with, all of a sudden, they're an extension of your business and you guys become business partners or whatever, and it just gets so anywhere. I'm just saying that that is important to sit down and have these conversations, but it's even more important to have the other conversation. You know, it's important with the person that you're planning on making the run with to sit down and talk about other things, you know, on a more upbeat note. You know, we were having a conversation and she was reminding me of what she loved about me, and then I, in turn, was turned around telling her the things that I admired about her and loved about her. And we kind of have these all the time, you know, when we sit down and we talk about the things that we still enjoy about one another, or we may talk about some of the things that we miss in one another, but we constantly have these conversations about appreciation. You know, It's so important man, that the other person feels appreciated.
Speaker 2: So these things are important.
Speaker 6: But we got into the conversation deeper last night, and I was telling her about this idea that I had and that I wanted her to help me with and make a frien call for me because she knows these people and I was going to be doing this, and then my wife reminded me of something not once again. You know, as always, you know, when I'm talking to you, I just keep it as real as I can. I don't know the Bible inside out. I can't quote to you scriptures and tell you exactly where it is I just, you know, I heard her say it, but it kind of blew by me. I was I was telling her about something I wanted to make happen, and she reminded me that there's a scripture somewhere, and somebody emailed it to me today.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Well, the Bible reminds us not to be anxious for anything. Don't be anxious for something. And you know, it really mattered to me at that point yesterday that she brought this to my attention, because how many times I've been guilty of that in my past and I've learned better now, but every now and then I need to be reminded, you know. And I think that what she was saying to me was, you know, I've gotten to a point in my life and when we all should get to a point where you know, you've heard old people say this, if you're gonna pray about something, then don't worry about it. And if you're gonna worry about it, don't pray about it. Back to this, be anxious for nothing, don't. If you're going to trust in God, didn't do that, And trusting in him means sometimes you got to be patient. God has never been too late. You don't know the plan he has, You don't know. You don't really always know his will. You definitely don't know his route, his way of doing anything. So he's always on time. He's always been there on time for me. He's always been there on time for you. How many times have you thought it was over only to find out it's really just begun.
Speaker 2: How many times have people wrote you off?
Speaker 7: There are those of you who have lost jobs, but you are still maintaining. But man, God has already began to turn around process for many of us. Some of us lost jobs and now have better jobs. Some of us lost jobs and now has forced us to rekindle that dream and that vision for business we had. Sometimes the mishap is the thing you need to make something good happen. See a lot of times we get so comfortable in our life where we just we get complacent. We just settled in and when this is it and this is what I'm doing. But in actuality, God has a tremendous amount of abundance for you. He has an amazing amount of things. He has all these boxes packaged up with your name on him that he's willing to ship if you would just align yourself with some of his wills so you can get.
Speaker 6: Some of these things. How many times have you thought it was over and it didn't really go over. How many times have you thought have well, this is it and it wasn't it at all. Well, how many times do you thought, well, it don't look like this gonna work out, and it didn't work out, but then something better came along? How many times has that happened? You've got to realize this, man. I was talking to a family who had got displaced from the Katrina thing that happened down there in New Orleans. And man, when they said, yeah, we got a displaced from Katrina, and I braced myself because, oh woe is me? Here comes this story. I gotta hear this, and I gotta be encouraged and think of something. It was totally different. They totally totally blew me away.
Speaker 2: Man. The brother said, Matt is actually the best thing that ever happened to my family.
Speaker 6: And I went whoa And he said, yeah, man, he said, because what happened was he said, I got settled in. He said, Plus, I was doing something outside of my marriage down there, he said, I was doing some stuff in the streets. I ain't need to be doing, he said, Man, it all got washed away. We thought our life would never be the same. But he said, man, my life ain't need to be the same.
Speaker 2: He said. Man. Now we live up here in Texas. We got a house, don't know.
Speaker 6: Nobody, he said, I ain't got nobody I know to get into trouble with. He said, man, I done rediscovered my wife, how beautiful she really is, how much my family really was counting on me. And he said, man, it straightened me up. Man, he said, so, I gotta tell you, Steve, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. Now that's not always the case, but it's how you look at a situation. But just don't be anxious for anything, because God got a fix for you if you just let him work. So just stay on course, stay focused, don't lose faith, don't be anxious. Man, just stay in the wheel. Let God work with you. He got some great stuff in the store for you.
Speaker 8: You're listening show, ladies and Jenner, the time has come the announcement you've all been waiting for.
Speaker 2: This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: That is no better way to get your day rolled after you say thank you to the creator. There is no greater way to start your day than to cut on your radio and listen. It is his show right here. Oh, they got some other ones, but it ain't this one here. Believe that, Ladies and gentlemen, that damn Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Whoa hands down? Ain't nothing like it?
Speaker 6: Ladies, Jenimer, Shelly Strawberry Colin for real, Mississippi Monica Junior.
Speaker 2: A government name is kill Space and the.
Speaker 6: Legend, the growing legend of nephew Tommy, Ladies and gentlemen Junior is up.
Speaker 2: What is on your mind?
Speaker 9: I've been thinking about its Halloween, see it really is, and I thought about you in a movie?
Speaker 2: Could you survive a horror movie? What? What could you make it to the end of a horror movie? Yeah? Like, what's the line everybody? What's the everybody ever been in there? If you was in a horror movie? What lines you're gonna say to the killer?
Speaker 6: Here's all my lines that here's the most famous horror lines that I'll be using that you will hear me say don't go in there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that a lot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, what else?
Speaker 6: Here's my next line? You know the hell I ain't. Here's my next line in the horror movie.
Speaker 2: Go where you ain't. Here's my next line, I see y'all in the morning.
Speaker 3: You out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's my next one. Yeah, we are not going in the woods.
Speaker 3: Get that your mind.
Speaker 6: Yeah, here's my next horror movie line.
Speaker 2: Quit telling me about this noise you hear. You can't do nothing, love, Quit telling me see Quit telling me about this noise you hear.
Speaker 1: You don't want to hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then here's my most famous line I'm gonna say in the Horror movie, I ain't got to go upstad.
Speaker 10: Nothing right?
Speaker 1: Everything I needed right here?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Yeah, you're coming out.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna live through the whole movie to Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also, just to be something clear, I personally do not celebrate Halloween in any You know, I've never gone to a costume party.
Speaker 1: Really really yeah, trigger treating when you were a kid.
Speaker 2: Well, trigger treating?
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, candy, I said, costume party as an adult? Yeah no, I was candy man baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah say that all right.
Speaker 10: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Pastor Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam as they do church complaints right after this you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam.
Speaker 6: We are here on this by cvious day to give a pont curious look into the episodic mind over church going derivatively bad. We are here to oustenize the critiques of a congregation these years. It's called the church complaints. Come on, Daja pastor. Since the Barbara Barbara Reagan, Yeah, since the now. As you know, she's eighty two years old and she is pregnant, and she's asking for us to put a fund raiser together because she don't think she'll be here when the baby get.
Speaker 2: To high school.
Speaker 6: But she's he's eighty two and she's pregnant, and she's asking us he uh to put some She wants to raise some money for the baby so the baby can get through high school. When we can stop right there, We're not gonna do this. We do this every time ever since she's been seventy. This is the third pregnancy. We've all find out. This is not a pregnancy. The tumor is back.
Speaker 2: Now. You got to get you down here and get this.
Speaker 6: Tumor removed and you'll be fine, or stop asking to raise money because you're pregnant.
Speaker 2: That's not what that is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know why you waited until its football size to come in here. We could we could laser this out. The doctor told us we could lazer it out when it was just small enough. But you let it sit down and let you get that big. And now he wants to be pregnant. You're not pregnant. The tuma has returned. We're gonna laz We're gonna cut it out.
Speaker 2: Come on, deacon.
Speaker 6: All right, all right, here's another situation. We we we really got to pick the uh brother h Simon Davis. Simon Davis. Uh, you know, we had a Halloween party last weekend for the kids. He came to the Halloween party with fifteen babies and he said he was Nick Cannon. That's what he said. Yeah, he said he described himself that he was Nick Cannon. He lost three of the babies and now the whole church is trying to figure out where the babies are. But it's just a mess. Uh.
Speaker 2: That's Simon David.
Speaker 6: He said he is Nick Cannon, but he lost three of the children passing and we don't know where these kids are. Well, I'm thinking, you know, we had this situation a long time ago at the church where we had brother Sean kimp Yah church member, and the football player Camaradi he was another member. He had fifteen children also, Or we're going to have a new rule at the church. Or if you have more than ten children, you can't ten did Jackpot joined them? We just did it, Or we're gonna start a new rule because there's just too many kids to keep after. Oh I'm the past and I got seven.
Speaker 2: I know good in here.
Speaker 6: Well that's too many. I'm too passed. Why I should have cut off the four?
Speaker 1: Oh you should have just said.
Speaker 2: Five and five was a limit.
Speaker 6: I knew my daddy had five two boys, two girl, three boys, two girls.
Speaker 2: That a good number. Now it's time to get out now, So.
Speaker 3: That suld they went over the limit.
Speaker 2: I got over the limit. We're not gonna have that anymore, no more.
Speaker 1: Right past.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to even approach this, but I do.
Speaker 6: Jada pink smimp Jaden Pinkett SMM in August. I've seen is asking the time and join the church. But I don't know they want to join the church and explain their situation.
Speaker 2: But it's just I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's up to you if you want to let the deacon deacon, we're not gonna have that here to jackpot joint Koon, there's too much confusion. Look, listen to me. The only person that's relevant at this here church is me.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say, will don't nobody.
Speaker 6: Else come in here with no stories to top my story. We're not gonna have that in here, So just go ahead on. We're not doing that no more. Please continue on, go somewhere with all that you know. Okay, all right, let me move on, and and and and another thing I want to say to miss miss h pick it down. Oh, don't nobody care no more? They don't, nobody can no more. But she wants to give every member of a book of her one of her books.
Speaker 2: What if we need the book for? She then told everything.
Speaker 6: That I well, she had that show called the Kitchen Table.
Speaker 2: She did all that right there and then shut down.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a I'm a huge fan of a husband to a lot of HOLI movie did a good job of that, a concussion another our standing job, and then a slave movie or he did yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Had all that mud on his face very clear. Yeah. Great, you gotta be good at the doose. What about boys?
Speaker 6: I didn't see no men as in black. I don't watch that ain't real. No, I don't. I don't do stuff like that. Let me get this. I passed Jamila. This is Jamila David uh said she is uh. She is a virgin and she wants everybody to know that that that is the way of life. So well, first of all, sister Jamila, gonna have to get another example of virgin. It's not you or you are not it you. You thought of being that example two three children too late. I had to go get somebody else. Go get that track star Joe Lo Golo Bolo, whatever her name, you go get her and have her talk to him.
Speaker 10: Stressed out though, jam Uh. That's church complaints for today. Coming up next, we have asked the CLO. Our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is right here.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour and Entertainment News. We like everyone else in the world, We're going to discuss the Jada Pekett Smith revelations and how Will Smith responded to his estranged wife, Floyd Mayweather used his private jet to send aid to Israeli military and civilians, and Carla and her husband kicked it over the weekend with Usher in Vegas.
Speaker 1: We'll find out about that.
Speaker 10: Uh huh uh uh uh huh. We know all about it. All over to Graham. That's all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. Our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is ready for you. Phoebe out of Fort Worth. Phoebe writes, my sister and I got into a big argument over four hundred dollars that she owes me before I left. Her husband slid four hundred dollars in my purse. I kept the money, but I haven't mentioned it to my sister. Do I tell my sister? Is my brother in law testing me? Or is he just being nice?
Speaker 6: He just being nice in helping you out, trying to squash the beef between y'all. Sister here the four hundred babies. Just go ahead on, y'all. Don't need to be arguing, That's all it is. Keep your damn mouth shut. Don't mention the four hundred to your sister no more, and just take the four hundred and go on about your business. This man is just trying to make peace and move the situation alone.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 6: He ain't testing you or nothing like that. He just slipped you the four hundred because he don't want to see y'all arguing, because he thinks you're probably right and he know his wife is wrong. But instead of telling his wife she's wrong, he done just slipped you the four hundred. Wash, let it go, forget it, let it go, just let it go.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, because her sister is not going to pay her that money obviously.
Speaker 1: Ever, No, all right.
Speaker 10: Moving on to Travion and t Neck, Travion writes, my boyfriend wants me to move in with him, but his house is in his mama's name. She loves to tell everyone that it's really her house, and it's so embarrassing for him. Do you think I'll have problems with her if I move in with my boyfriend?
Speaker 6: You got problems with her already. She'd already telling everybody is her house and not his house. Now you fitne move in there? So she she moved into my house? You know she ain't got nothing on her Oh no, no, no, you fit to catch it, No, no, you finish.
Speaker 3: Catch Playing house?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, playing house in my house?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, don't move in?
Speaker 2: All right? She already liked that with her son. What you think she's gonna do with you?
Speaker 1: It's gonna be worse, You're right.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Mimi and Hoover. Mimi says, I'm.
Speaker 10: Married, but my husband lives in a different state. He keeps contesting the divorce so he won't have to pay me anything. I turned off the cameras at the house, and he flipped out. Why should he get to why should he get to see what I'm doing? Twenty four to seven?
Speaker 1: Was I wrong?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Hell no, hell, she.
Speaker 1: Should have turned off the cameras.
Speaker 2: Yeah, once it come to divorce, listen to me, anything can happen.
Speaker 1: I'll bets her off.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: Stop stop thinking it's fit to be fair, cause because you never ever know.
Speaker 2: Does he have many cameras out of state that you can look at?
Speaker 1: She didn't say. She didn't say. It doesn't sound like it, though.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: To the way street is oh oh oh, we doing cameras now right?
Speaker 2: Ah? Were taking pictures? Yep? All right?
Speaker 10: Last one Colo This is from John John in Winnipeg. John John says, I met my soulmate and she said I check off most of her boxes. But she wants me to cut my dreadlocks. I don't want to, and my job doesn't have a problem with my long hair. I do see a future with her. So do I let my dreads go or do I let the woman go?
Speaker 2: Well? Which one is more important to you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's all And all relationships require compromises, people going well, she knew he had jedge bridge when he many. You know, women always find something they won't change by the man usually, so you know, it's just something dogs, what's more important to you than dreads?
Speaker 2: Are that girl?
Speaker 10: What does it sound like though? Because he's having a problem. I mean, you know, well he.
Speaker 2: Liked the dreads.
Speaker 6: He thinks he's better, and she thinks he would look better without him. That's what the deal is. Yeah, she thought she looked better without it.
Speaker 1: You know, if it were you, what would you do?
Speaker 2: Well? See, it's see for me, it's difficult because I ain't got no.
Speaker 1: Hair, so yeah, but I mean if I don't like that heat.
Speaker 6: On people with dreads and all that, because yeah, you know, twists and all like that it don't. I don't think it's nothing I do. But hell, I ain't got no hair. I can't make that call.
Speaker 1: But if you really like this woman, you wouldn't cut your hair for her?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I do anything.
Speaker 1: So yeah, okay, thank you. Well that's.
Speaker 2: For mind blowing sex. It really pretty much ain't no limit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you put some hair on.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, listen to me, Hey, what you need? I mean half I get more hair. Yeah yeah, but if it's mind blowing, if it's that is that, if it's at that level right there?
Speaker 2: Zip zip?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well this guy said he does see a future with her, but he still, you know, has this debate about his hair or the woman.
Speaker 6: So you know, hair has changed, you know, so like they putting people on TV, you know any kind of way, everybody owes it to Whoopy Goldberg because Whoopy Goldberg made them accept dregs. Yes, this was Whoopy Goldberg story that nobody could be on TV. He's soap opera nothing until Whoopy kept pushing the agenda.
Speaker 2: Whoopy Goldberg did this for black people.
Speaker 6: Please understand you, please understand.
Speaker 2: She wore the ass down by her hair and she made them.
Speaker 10: Yeah, herself made them except her as she was Yes, cool, Well, okay, so what's up to you, John, John.
Speaker 6: I'd have seen some beautiful women with some twists and raids all that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, sexy guys all of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, these young kids, they're really rocking.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to picture you with dreads though, I'm trying to now.
Speaker 6: I wear to how suits though I went too many suits me suits.
Speaker 2: I don't like. I don't. I don't like it for me, Yeah, not with my suits. I don't want that hanging down down twist I don't want.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but you could put it up like in a bun or something. You could put it up in a bun.
Speaker 2: I don't see. I don't know. They don't look.
Speaker 6: My nose way too big for a bun. The bun you don't have one this side. So this hi thing come with some issues like take your selfish. I ain't never figured out the angle to hold this.
Speaker 2: Damn Cara.
Speaker 6: And somebody on our show really needs to stop taking selfish.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know who it was. Had so many sparkers.
Speaker 10: On it, Yeah, all.
Speaker 6: Right, one who take the mote? That damn Monica she got her last post. I ain't even know who that.
Speaker 10: Was Mississippi Monica. All right, thank you, Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hard Morning Show. All right, here we are, Carla.
Speaker 10: You were all over the internet over the weekend, all over the gram, all over the Gram, I should say, all over the grad.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Anyway, you were in Vegas kicking it with Usher. You and Taj tell us about it. How was your birthday weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: My birthday weekend was fantastic. You see my Usher sweatshirt hum the concert.
Speaker 3: His show is straight fire, y'all.
Speaker 12: If you go get to see Usher's Vegas residency at the Parking Gym, Grand and Las Vegas, you are in for a treat. I mean, it's just amazing from start to finish, straight energy.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 3: We had a good time. Me and my husband we gamble. Thank you.
Speaker 12: Shout out to Steve Hardy me for my birthday. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that made it even more special.
Speaker 6: You know, you tried to flex on me the other day and I said you did Junior, I didn't do it.
Speaker 2: You ain't get nothing. Quote, that is not what I said. I said like that. He makes it.
Speaker 6: Okay, no, no, no, okay, what tell us how you said?
Speaker 2: Okay, that happened?
Speaker 1: Can we give please?
Speaker 2: But why have you did it?
Speaker 3: You did it, Junior.
Speaker 12: I appreciate it because Steve accepted the challenge.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, Taylor.
Speaker 2: He shut me all the way up though.
Speaker 1: Did he roll skate Carla?
Speaker 3: He did he roll escape? Then he had a little bobble.
Speaker 12: There was a pole and the pole that whole segment.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's all the thing?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: Yes, she's in shape a woman, yes, mail, yes, ma'il. So anyway, you can follow me at Lipsbark Carlo. You can see all my birthday weekend recap on the ground.
Speaker 2: So that's it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, all right, Happy birthday, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: That was cool, thank you all right?
Speaker 10: All right, moving on to what everybody what else everybody is talking about? And that's Jada Pinkett Smith's primetime special with Hode Codby that premiered on Friday night, and the Internet has been blazing with commentary about huh.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 10: She was just much yeah yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. She talked about her new book Worthy. She's promoting that her new book. It's on sale tomorrow. She revealed a lot of things about her life her marriage that made the Internet trolls call her pay attention to me to her Wow. Jada revealed that she and her husband will Will Smith, of course, have been separated since twenty sixteen, and she made a promise that there will never be a reason for them to get a divorce, and she's been unable to break that promise, so they decided to live apart but remain married. Jada has shared that as a teenager she sold crack and when she was nineteen years old, she had her door kicked in.
Speaker 2: Jada Pink sold no damn cracked.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you what Jada said.
Speaker 2: Man, you betty, get the book, the book called Worthy. You better get the book on Yes, she.
Speaker 6: Said when she was a little video soul crack, way, little video silly cracked.
Speaker 1: It is full team.
Speaker 2: She is paying y'all need to head on in what year? The eighties? But when she was ninety cracked.
Speaker 10: When she was nineteen, she also said that she had her door kicked in and two guns were held her head. And the final straw that got everyone's uh eye side side eyeing Jada was when she said that Tupac asked her to marry him when he was at Riker's Island in prison, and she said, in her opinion, Tupac wanted to marry her to clean up this bad boy image came on that.
Speaker 6: How you gonna clean up your bad boy you in prison? What did you say she did before that? Did?
Speaker 1: She's so crack?
Speaker 10: And then too, she had two guns pointed at her head when her and her door was kicked in.
Speaker 6: Okay, Kim Kardashian got tied up in the bathtub in Paris.
Speaker 1: In Paris, it was a robbery.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we all knew about that. In the nightside your head, So.
Speaker 1: You're not, You're not. It's in the book, Steve.
Speaker 2: She's so cracked. You know what. My uncle may have boss of her.
Speaker 1: Junior.
Speaker 10: Your family strikes again, I'll tell you right then got.
Speaker 1: From Jada though.
Speaker 6: He wrote trucks and I heard they got this real little bit of crack.
Speaker 2: Get some hoods, man, she got the good stuff.
Speaker 6: I'm going to get us some j C. Let's go Jada.
Speaker 2: What okay? You know that young girl she up to?
Speaker 6: She up there, set it off, set it off? Is sitting it all off? She said, Selling was after.
Speaker 10: That it's all in the book Worthy, which comes out tomorrow, Like I said now Saturday. Also over the weekend, Will Smith send an email to The New York Times to address all of Jada's claims in her book. Will's email stated, quote, when you've been with someone for more than half of your life, if a sort of emotional blindness sets in, and you can all too easily lose your sensitivity to their hid nuances and subtle beauties. We'll add it that Jada's revelations kind of woke him up. Then on Sunday, Will posted a video of himself sleeping on a boat while his phone continuously sounded off in the background, and a voiceover on the video is saying fun fact about me, I can take a nap almost anywhere, and the caption read notifications off back.
Speaker 3: To the talk imprison at Rikers. Wasn't he married? It's the most stuff we need.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's a lot, It's a lot, It's a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm book.
Speaker 1: I'm going up at twenty minutes after the hour. Guess what today is, Steve.
Speaker 10: It's National Boss Day and we'll talk about our worst bosses.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 10: Well, Today is National Boss's Day, guys, Happy National Boss Day, Steve. So we got to ask you who's your worst boss of all time?
Speaker 1: And then who's your best boss?
Speaker 6: It can be before since its National Boss Day. I ain't got nothing where that's at mine? Eh?
Speaker 2: But no, no, no, no nothing mine.
Speaker 1: Mine's in the mail.
Speaker 10: You should be getting it any day now, yeah, any day now, ye best boss ever?
Speaker 1: Nothing from us?
Speaker 2: Boss y'all, chip in, Listen to me here what y'all can get me?
Speaker 6: Chip in and buy me a box of opus X twenty year blue label?
Speaker 1: Sit, where do you get those?
Speaker 2: How much is that?
Speaker 6: It ain't even it ain't a thousand dollars time, It ain't a thousand dollars a box of opus X blue label twenty years?
Speaker 3: How you get them from?
Speaker 2: I know where to get him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Can you? Can you give us the money to buy that?
Speaker 11: I mean, you just gave.
Speaker 3: Me a birthday gift. No, I got it, give it back.
Speaker 6: It ain't even that serious. But see, let me tell you who don't give me nothing though? That cheap ass nephew that you got the most money.
Speaker 2: He already already know his cheap ass.
Speaker 6: Why am I buying you? But but what but why am I buying you something?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: And what?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: But?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: What your gift? If he's a boss.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, we're not doing it this Happy Bass Day and let's just keep it moving.
Speaker 2: That's no problem your holiday. Come up, watch what I do? National Nephew Day?
Speaker 1: Is there such things?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna find your something on on on National Little People Day? I'm gonna buy your size forty eight jacket, Mailely. Just as a reminder, was your boss ever?
Speaker 1: Your worst bosster?
Speaker 2: Who's your worst boss?
Speaker 6: Though? The boss I liked was at Ford Motor Company, dude named Jim nighbors real neighbors now Bill? He didn't find Bob White, dude named Bob fire Well, Bob fired me. Gene Ingles fired me, Boy Foster for firing.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, yes, call who was Willie Turner's boss? Tom?
Speaker 2: That was an insurance job? Tom?
Speaker 1: What you've been?
Speaker 2: You've better saying what? I thank you for.
Speaker 10: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, she is here, sister Odell.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're.
Speaker 10: Listening morning show ladies and gentlemen. She is, yes, you here, you love her?
Speaker 1: Hours of come me, sister Odell.
Speaker 2: My knowing coome on as every was good? What going ocean?
Speaker 10: Well, Sister Odell, I have to ask you something. Have you ever had a real job besides being a missionary? And you do know today is national boss this day?
Speaker 6: No lord never had a boss. But jeez, oh a, I ain't work for nobody.
Speaker 2: Bucking lord? Amen, Why would I need a job when the good Lord take care of me?
Speaker 1: Tell us about his sister? Or how good has your boss? Jesus been good been to you?
Speaker 2: Look at me spraying chicken spry.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, still.
Speaker 2: Got some hair, got my own teeth. Amen, can still wear bra? God?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but what do you mean you could still wear a bra?
Speaker 2: You you find out gravity?
Speaker 6: You on your waist? You ain't calling gravity now? Bless her hard, little Monica. That's a whole other situation that she gonna get old though. She's gonna have to dog wearing her sports bra. Yeah, you're gonna have to get into its, sweetie. But those are the things I'm grateful for, you know. And I've out lived eleven husbands, you know, and it's just everything and just been there. I've seen so many changes in the world and I've been here for all of them. I was pre cell phone, pre televisions, pre colored TV.
Speaker 2: I was pre I was.
Speaker 6: I was before they start letting h black people eat at lunch counter. As I was down there, I had at the lunch County anyway. Oh see, they gave Rosa park all that credit. I've been riding at the front of the bus.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that, sister.
Speaker 2: Tell it ain't nobody this, ain't nobody know me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So they didn't bother you or anything.
Speaker 6: Rosa just made an issue about it. I just set up in the front and ain't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh well, since you tell, since you're here.
Speaker 6: Every time they asked me to get off the bus, I just got off at the next stop. But I rode in the front long as I could, though, and then you go out to the truck driving and don't like me.
Speaker 2: I'm still here.
Speaker 10: I didn't want to ask you something, though, Sister Odell. I don't know if you know. Jada Pinkett Smith has been in the news.
Speaker 1: Like all week.
Speaker 10: You know, she has a book coming out called Worthy.
Speaker 2: You don't go sit down.
Speaker 1: So well, well, that's what I wanted to ask you about, sister. Do you think she needs prayer? You should you pray?
Speaker 2: Well, I know, what does she give it?
Speaker 6: Everybody that's got alopeche your bad name? I know, cause you got a scap condition. Don't mean you got to be just acting all like that. Just don't want to scratch your head. Just sell some salve and some gloves, mad and sit chance down somewhere. What his head that you've got to do with all he's telling all this stuff about your main and everything. Scratch your head, get your heads off and going about your bed.
Speaker 1: Well you think she's telling too much, sister Dell.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what we're trying to find out now, because I think the alopecia people is trying to find out if it's some side effects, because if alopeesia gonna make you run your mouth, you got.
Speaker 2: To get this out your head. That's what I think it is. I think of some side offense or applicia.
Speaker 6: And once you get his apolition police, if you can go about your business.
Speaker 10: Well, you know, she says that Tupac was her soul mate, and she put it out there that he had alop She probably had.
Speaker 2: It back then.
Speaker 6: Sweet, It's probably had that that appolicia back then, because it then started making her.
Speaker 2: You know, a delusion. She she's a delusion, a little heffer? Is that what?
Speaker 10: She?
Speaker 2: Don't go sit her skin ass down some way?
Speaker 6: And then she said, and the thing with a with a capy holder, she said in the interview, I'll.
Speaker 2: Sitting and watch so much. Ain't nobody about no crack from her little skinny ad how you buy crack from somebody? Look like they don't crack?
Speaker 10: My god, tell.
Speaker 6: And put that hot sovight on your head and all your appolicia be gone.
Speaker 10: Alopecia, and we'll be back with the Nephew and the prank phone call for today. You're listening hard morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he let her plan my party. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the Nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph Yes.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get as ignited as we possibly can.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lord, series us a lot. Yeah, what you know.
Speaker 6: What I don't like is that y'all not serious about what I'm doing. Y'all take your city y'all don't. Y'all don't appreciate my stupidity. And that's what really. Seriously, No, it bothers me, man, y'all don't. Seriously, this is really I don't appreciate it. I'm gonna be honest with you. I don't appreciate it, but I do marvel at it though.
Speaker 1: It's a wonder, isn't it.
Speaker 6: But if you marvel at it, you you should appreciate it. I don't get that part.
Speaker 2: I don't. I just I just don't see.
Speaker 6: It's the constant need for praise and worship that throws me. Yeah that you already know. You stop?
Speaker 2: What is the worship service for you? Was the only one in line in heaven? For stupid? He was the only one up there. Fine, fine, I'll be stupid by myself.
Speaker 9: I know you ain't mad enough because you stupid yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah every day? Okay, Hey, nobody wants to join me? Fine? Got it? Great?
Speaker 6: Have you ever made in the scripture where they got a stupid section in Heaven?
Speaker 2: Have you read that anyway? Uh? Well, Mike won't might want to look into quittin.
Speaker 6: So you don't think I could be the first stupid person in heaven. That that's that's you know, it has merits and and people like it and and they show me love.
Speaker 2: And you don't think that's that's hot. Your mansion on his own street. I just wouldn't want to risk it. Do y'all want to do? You won't do you want the prank?
Speaker 6: And I just think he found out he might not go to Heaven now all of a sudden, he don't want to do the prank.
Speaker 2: No more. Wait wait wait wait wait wait, hold on, So now I ain't going to heaven.
Speaker 6: Wait wait wait, it's a joke that if you want to eat it like that, go ahead. I just made that sandwich for you, so yes, enjoy.
Speaker 11: You know what?
Speaker 6: Man, Okay, But when I get to help it, I'm not fooling with you though. Right, they're not gonna have that in now, they're gonna have that.
Speaker 1: Leave it all that onearthed.
Speaker 6: When I get to Heaven, I ain't fooling with you. He ain't finna had that up in there.
Speaker 9: Your house on his own street?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Just uh, you know what, just run the prank. I'm not gonna do a tiny house.
Speaker 1: We're trying.
Speaker 2: I don't you know house? Is it up his mansion gonna be a tiny house.
Speaker 6: So you're trying to say, nine, they got they got tiny houses? It what so you think they got tiny houses in heaven?
Speaker 10: Tiny said, it's gonna be a mansion, but it's gonna be tiny.
Speaker 2: It's still gonna be like like you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have a mansion, but it's gonna be like four hundred and fifty two square feet.
Speaker 2: Prank.
Speaker 6: Hey, run cat, run the prank.
Speaker 2: So now I ain't going to run the prank cat. Hello, hellot speak to Kira.
Speaker 6: This is Karen. Kira, This is Karen.
Speaker 2: Look do you do you do your daughter go to little Academy?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 12: Who's this? Yes?
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 6: Your daughter then bit my son, uh, Joshua one on the back.
Speaker 2: My daughter, This is Wilton. Your daughter then bit my son.
Speaker 11: Well, Wilton slows down. You can't just call my house and tell me my daughter bit your.
Speaker 2: Saying be cussing at me, lady.
Speaker 6: I just said, your daughter, Sekarra bit my son Joshua on the back, and I just said no.
Speaker 11: I just said no.
Speaker 6: Two things.
Speaker 1: One my daughter.
Speaker 11: Wouldn't bite nobody, and two, don't call my house with this tone.
Speaker 2: I called with any kind of tone I want to call with.
Speaker 6: All I'm saying is your daughter then bit my son in the back.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 11: What I'm saying is, don't call my house with this attitude saying something that my daughter beat your child in the back. My daughter has manners and she wouldn't be biting nobody in the back. Did you know?
Speaker 2: How the hell you know what your daughter gonna be doing? If you ain't there want to.
Speaker 11: Raise my daughter?
Speaker 2: You're raising?
Speaker 11: You just come in one month to try to do some kind of daddy work.
Speaker 2: Yo, dolla for four years old? How nailed you? Don't you know her that? Damn well, I've been with her for four years?
Speaker 1: What you being?
Speaker 11: My daughter does not be biting people around in the back of the neck or anything like that. What the hell is wrong with you'll call my house with this attitude?
Speaker 2: Well what I get? Who?
Speaker 6: How the hell you figured I'm a weekend daddy, I'm calling you about.
Speaker 2: What's going on with my child?
Speaker 6: Uh huh.
Speaker 11: But I don't think you got your facts straight. So next time you call somebody to tell them about their child, figure out everything about your child.
Speaker 6: First. I'm saying is that the people at the academy, saying, Sekira bet my son, Joshua what in the back?
Speaker 11: Well, I can't understand what you're saying because I don't like your tongue. So don't call me about my baby.
Speaker 3: Have her mama call me.
Speaker 2: It don't make no difference if mama or daddy call along? Was somebody call hello? Call her back?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Is this caro?
Speaker 3: This is why you hang up?
Speaker 11: Why are you still calling me? And why are you yelling at me? My child didn't bite your child in the back. When I picked up my child. They didn't say to me your child bus fight in the back? My child my child every day, Like I said in the first Lacey, you must be some kind of weekend daddy.
Speaker 2: How come I know my child.
Speaker 11: I'm with my child every day.
Speaker 2: How are you are you?
Speaker 11: I'm with my I don't even know who Joshua is. She should have just hit him in the head.
Speaker 2: Hey, what you ain't gonna do is sit here and talk about my baby. Now you asked me to lower my toe.
Speaker 12: I know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna hang up one moment.
Speaker 6: Lawyer, Hello, Hello, call her back.
Speaker 2: Cat Hello, don't hang up on me. No, more, Lady again, I'm gonna call you until you tell me why your child has beat me. Just bite my child in the back.
Speaker 11: I am not in the mood to play with you right now.
Speaker 2: You and your child swamp you and your child.
Speaker 10: You know what.
Speaker 11: Guess what Shakira got he daddy, you're talking about whooping somebody's daddy. No, you have else to say. You can't call my house and threaten me and my job. If my child beat your child, well that's what your childs up. He got whooped daughter, whooped your sons. This probably won't be the last time the little fast now in those kids get this fake facts. She didn't bite them in the back. She might have walked his jaded I'm playing now, keep talking. You found my phone number, find my address and have cares. Daddy beat you and what I said? Bring your song over here anyway? My babies whip your babies. My baby daddy gonna whoop yo. Bring it on.
Speaker 2: I'm coming your child, daddy.
Speaker 11: You don't call a woman and tell her you coming over.
Speaker 6: And beat her child.
Speaker 11: You come over here and beat her daddy's Come over here.
Speaker 12: And beat your kids.
Speaker 2: Daddy's.
Speaker 11: He don't want to meet you don't want this.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way over that now. Somebody gonna get daddy. He ain't got no damn job.
Speaker 11: He got a job.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna make me come over that to night.
Speaker 11: Bring it on right now.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna tell me something else.
Speaker 2: You gonna get bit and your baby gonna get bit too.
Speaker 11: You gonna bite me and my baby she cared that gonna whoop?
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 2: Can I say something to you?
Speaker 11: Say something to me, nephew.
Speaker 2: Time it from the Steve harve In Morning Show. You just got prank.
Speaker 11: Oh, I am shamed.
Speaker 2: I am you just got your sister Glenda told me.
Speaker 11: They couldn't give me.
Speaker 2: She said give She said, you always talking about tell me and never give me that.
Speaker 11: I told her that wouldn't happen to me. But you can't call somebody talking about that baby.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: That's where it coil. Meant, don't call nobody. You got my heart heart?
Speaker 2: Look, can I ask you something? Let me ask you. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 11: It's Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: You all right, thank you, nephew, thank you, thank you. Letter subject he letter, plan my party. We'll get into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARBFM dot com by clicking Submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 2: You never know. Buggle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is straw Mary.
Speaker 10: Letna think you nephew subjects he let her plan my party. Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been married for three years and I met my husband at my nephew's birthday party. He had dropped off a bunch of tables and chairs in his pickup truck, and he spoke to me in the parking.
Speaker 1: Lot as he left. He told me that day that he was going to marry me.
Speaker 10: I got butterflies because he was tall and bald, and he looked through my soul when he talked to me. We stayed outside talking for so long that I was late to the party. A few days after the party, we went out on our first date and he admitted that his ex wife is a party planner and she owns an upscale events company, and he helps her with the business because he owns a small percentage of it. He says they're good friends and have a good co parenting relationship. We got married eight months after we met, and we have our We've had our ups and downs with his ex wife.
Speaker 1: She's cordial, but we've never clicked. My husband.
Speaker 10: She's not an outgoing person and she doesn't have a lot of girlfriends. Because of that, I have to endure her calls to my husband whenever she wants to vent over a business matter. I honestly think she should only call him when there's an issue with their son, but I try not to nag him. But where I draw the line is having her plan my fortieth birthday party. I turned forty on October second, and my husband had a small dinner catered in our community clubhouse. The next night, he threw me a surprise party at a lounge, and I was truly surprised in more ways than one. The party was beautifully done and everyone wore black and gold, but the party planner wore an all gold dress to upstage me. It was his ex wife. He allowed this woman to plan my birthday party. This is unacceptable. He doesn't see the harm in it. Am I being a brat?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 7: Wrong?
Speaker 2: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Wrong, on just so many levels. This was just dumb. What was your husband thinking.
Speaker 10: You don't let your ex wife plan your current wife's birthday party, especially if they don't get along, so you had no idea she was going to help him, meaning he didn't tell you because I know you would have shut the whole thing down if he had told you that his ex knew everything though, because well she had to know everything so she could plan it and then through, you know, just throw it in your face and try to upstage you, which she did with her all gold dress after everybody had to wear black and gold. This is the one time he should not have let his ex wife plan the party because it was for you. And again, you and his ex don't get along, so anything could have happened and your party would have been ruined.
Speaker 1: Also, this had nothing to do with her.
Speaker 10: This was supposed to be all about you celebrating turning forty. The crazy thing is, though you knew what he did and what they did together before you guys got married. He was still in business with his ax and he still helped her because he owns part of the business. He said, So, I mean, you know, the only thing I could tell you at this point is that your husband, of course, was wrong. You know that he did a very stupid thing. He needs to find a way to fix this immediately. He needs to become a silent partner with his wife from now on in this business.
Speaker 6: Steve, I don't know. It's a couple of things in here. You met him, he told you he was gonna marry you. Eight months lady, y'all get married. You know.
Speaker 2: Hell, he was tall, he was bald. I get it. You know, I get it. I'm tall, I'm bald, bead, I get it. I get it. You got it. You saw what you wanted it and have it lad you did it? Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 6: I just don't know. I really don't the problem. In his letter, his ex wife is a party planner. She owns an upscale events company, and he helps her with the business because he owns a small percentage of it.
Speaker 2: But they're divorced.
Speaker 6: He said, they're good friends and they have a good co parenting relationship. Well, y'all got married, and y'all in hadge ups and downs with his ex wife.
Speaker 2: You gonna have that them ex wives is excess for a reason.
Speaker 6: Listen to me. She's cordial, but we've never clicked. Ain't you ain't finna click. She don't click with nobody. Your husband told you. She's not an outgoing person. She don't have a lot of girlfriends. Because of that, I have to endure her calls to my husband whenever she wants to vent over a business matter. I honestly think she should only call when there's an issue with their son, but I try not to nag him. Well, if he's part owner in the business and they own this business together, I think you're gonna have to own up to this little piece of baggage that he has. He's a co business owner with his ex wife, so I think he's gonna have to deal with that issue and then they're gonna talk about the sun. But where you draw the line is her fortieth birthday party. She planned your fortieth. God said, God, yeah, boy, all of this leads down to that fortieth party.
Speaker 2: I guess you knew nothing about it.
Speaker 6: But when we come back, we'll get into what happened at that party and what made you know that she planned?
Speaker 2: What was at that part that was so hurt but not you? What did she do? Good Lord of mercy happiers.
Speaker 10: All right, listen, we're gonna have part two of Steve's response to today's Strawberry Letter coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. You don't want to miss it. Today's Strawberry Letter, subject he let her plan my party. We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 10: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter, the subject he let her plan my party?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she married this tall, handsome ball man. Such a such a group of us, you know you couldn't help it.
Speaker 6: All involved, yeah, and good looking. You know you couldn't help it. You got sprawling, you saw it looking, Yeah, eight months. All that's in a letter somewhere. And he had a pickup truck too, That did it right there? To pick up truck, we'll pick what you need to pick me.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You gotta pick up truck. You need to put something in the back.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, yeah, it's got all that room back then, why don't you put this in the back of that down here.
Speaker 2: Anyway, they got married.
Speaker 6: Now he has an ex wife and they own part of this big event playing company together and they have a little child. Never really click with the wife because she's just not an outgoing person. He told you his wife don't have a lot of friends, So y'all ain't never really clicked. Y'all done had jups and downs with the ex wife because of everything. So anyway, y'all, and you have to endure when she calls her husband to vent over the business matter, and I honestly think she should only call him when there's an issue with their son. Well, you can't realistically expect that he came with the baggage. He told you they had a business together, and he's a small percentage on us, So I think he's gonna have to bite the bullet on that one. And so those are gonna be some phone calls. That's okay, I got that here. Your problem. But where you draw the line is having her plan my fortieth birthday party. I turned fortieth on October second. My husband had a small dinner catered in our community club house.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was good.
Speaker 5: He did that.
Speaker 6: They had a small dinner some friends over. It's small. You ain't got no she ain't got no friends. You know, well, it's not for her. But you had a dinner party at the clubhouse. My bad, wrong woman. But then the next night, though, he threw you a surprise party at a lounge, and I was surprised in more ways than one.
Speaker 2: The party was beautifully done, all right, now cool.
Speaker 6: Everybody wore black and gold, but the party planner wore an all gold dress to upstage me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did that, dish came here with that all gold dress on.
Speaker 6: Only thing black she had on was him shoes unless she found some gold shoes too, Christian Lubiton's with the red bottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you have on? Though? Let's talk about it. You told everybody to go black? You want, you want?
Speaker 6: That little black ass dressed would do that. But you wore gold jewelry. You in there looking like everybody else. That's what really happened. You WoT that little tight black dress, but she came in with a tight er gold dress, yeah, tighter.
Speaker 2: What else was at the party that you let it know?
Speaker 6: It wasn't you well, you don't really care for ham and cheese, right, had a whole lot of ham and cheese. Yeah, you don't like angel food cake, but your cake was angel food. She just in that got cake all around her mouth is so good. Yeah, you don't really like orange juice, but mimosas was flowing from a fountain. Yeah, she had played this party. Everybody else was loving the party. But you you can't believe the dress she had on. Oh lord, it's the dress she had on. She was in there with it right and tight. The problem is, though, See, you ain't got no babies. See she had a baby, still got a little bit of baby wait on her. But she had found some spanks that could help her, and she had them spanks on too. But you knew they were spanks, but nobody else knew. She looked real put together. This party was a disaster. Your dumb ass husband let her plan the party and she came to the party. First of all, y'all ain't cool. Why is she at the party? Is she the party planner? She didn't have to go to the party. She ain't your girlfriend. Y'all ain't cool. Why is the ex wife at your party? Ain't no way I could pull at all. It ain't nowhere.
Speaker 2: Closer. That don't ever happened to me. Was my daughter got married from my first marriage.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we were all there. Yeah, who you were nervous that night.
Speaker 2: I sat between her and if you're on the front, you were nervous that night, the rehearsal dinner the night before. I needed that to be over, Brady.
Speaker 1: But they were cool, though, They were.
Speaker 6: Cool, super cool. First time they ever met, first time they ever talked. I'm sitting there the whole time. Why are y'all.
Speaker 1: Talking, sweating, calling please?
Speaker 6: We don't need to compare nothing this food and had her at the party and invited her to the party.
Speaker 2: He's so damn stupid.
Speaker 1: It was bound to happen.
Speaker 2: I think that all he can do. No, you're not being a brat.
Speaker 6: That's a common thing for a woman to feel that way, another woman playing in her party, especially his ex.
Speaker 2: You're not being a brat.
Speaker 6: He offers you an apology, he should just say, hey, baby, I didn't know it would affect you that way. I'm deeply sorry. I was just trying to do the best I can. I know she's really good at it. And no, Matt don't don't say that dog. Don't say I know she's really good. Don't say she good at anything. Say I should have left that helfa at the divorce court. And I'm sorry I have any you know, but she has a child of ours. God, I wish she'd just go away, say all right, sorry, it won't happen again.
Speaker 11: It.
Speaker 10: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harve FM, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the.
Speaker 1: Free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 10: Free never sounded so good coming up next to his junior with sports talk right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning show. It is time now for junior and sports talk. What you got, Junior?
Speaker 2: You said it gonna be the worst week. Have a fight?
Speaker 3: You did say fifty the amount of town. So I do you did good?
Speaker 2: Pip you fifty fifty. You ain't lose you fifty fifty fift? Oh well, let's find out what it was, Junior. Ye ain't fitty fifty.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you something that a lose. The Ravens and the Titans. The Ravens beat the Titans twenty four to sixteen. Pippin, you picked the Tights a they ain't work at fleet. But you you came right back commanders over the facts twenty four to sixteen. Picked it, Yeah, Seahawks over the Bengals. Here we go, man Bingles seventeen, Seahawks thirteen. If what you picked, all Pipping, here we go. You picked the Coats, the Jaguars thirty seven coats.
Speaker 2: Twenty Yeah, Salid, Kimmy, yeah.
Speaker 9: Pippot, But you can't right back with the Dolphins over the Panthers forty to to twenty one.
Speaker 2: Knew that, But you picked the.
Speaker 9: Bears, Pippin, and the Vikings won nineteen to thirteen.
Speaker 2: Oh what about that, Pipper? What about that? You know?
Speaker 6: I know, you know you change in them all, you know, tell him? Tell me you know what you know how I Pippy? This one that made me concerned? Man?
Speaker 9: You you left the Browns man, he said, forty nine ers. The Browns won nineteen to seventeen to hold a.
Speaker 6: Forty that's not you know, that's how Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey player, ain't no Hollywood. Everybody went against the Browns and Deshaun wasn't playing. Come out what you want me to pick? But you get the raise of God though, mihicles do happen, Cleveland. That's when you win when you lose, pimp.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, Pippy, you came right back, man, because the Texas beat the Saints twenty to thirteen.
Speaker 2: You pick the Texas, Yeah, man, I told you I've been watching them.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: That boy, that quarterback coming along. He fit to win Rookie of the Year. He pipped out Pippey. Then your back thugh them again, Pippy. Here you go man.
Speaker 9: You picked the Raiders over the Patriots twenty one to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Pippot, I'm never gonna pick the pet ever ever. Hey, Pippin, did you come back again? He go the Lions over the buccane Kneels twenty to six.
Speaker 3: Did Troy what the playoffs play?
Speaker 9: You picked the Eagles, but the Jets won twenty to fourteen over the Eagles.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they hear that him.
Speaker 9: But don't worry about the pipp You came right back though, the Bells over the Giants fourteen to nine. You did that one, understood, and Pippy, Man, I gotta tell you, man, I hate this for you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: You picked the Cardinals, but the Rams wore twenty six to nine.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know I just tried to do something a little different, right there. I know the cardinals ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: All right, Thank you, Junior, Thank you, Pippin.
Speaker 10: Coming up at the top of the hour, a male listener wants to know if body piercings have an age limit.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. Sure, yeah, you're listening morning show, all right.
Speaker 10: So this Steve is from al and Tuscaloosa. Al says, I'm a fifty eight year old divorced man, and I would love to be remarried, but there's a shortage of good women. I was dating a fifty seven year old woman and she took her clothes off and she had body piercings and tattoos on her breast, thighs, and lower back. After a certain age, is it cool for a woman to still have her nipples and her navel pierce Well.
Speaker 2: See, you need.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of need and stuff, and you gotta be careful at that ad because where it originally got pierced may not be where it end up into.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 6: See, that nipple piercing very easily could become.
Speaker 1: A navel piercon she does both, Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then that navel pierson could be just a little cover up see things, and gravity gonna come. We're getting this stuff out there because all these tattoos, like I've seen mouths. I've seen butterflies on young people and they got older and all of a sudden it became a moth.
Speaker 2: I've seen that before.
Speaker 6: I've actually I've actually seen like a man getting a shovel put on his chest, and then when he got old, he looked like a spoon. Just got to pay attention to what you're getting to put on you. I've seen a man got a had an eagle put on his arm one time, and not the ego. The ego look a whole lot like a pigeon start to look like a piget. Just you know it, just take its toll, man, It's just ain't it ain't what it was, you know.
Speaker 2: So so it does.
Speaker 10: To answer his question, piercings, Uh, they do have an age limit, that's.
Speaker 6: Right, But it's not it's that I'm not It's hard, not hard to find a good one man. It's hard to find a good woman. For you. It's a lot of good women out there. That's a failure. There's a lot of good women out there. But both of you have to concern yourself with the baggage that comes with them, because but it's a lot of good women out there, man, who haven't been in a relationship in a long time and not gonna know how to be in a relationship, you know, just been by theyself so long.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna know how to be in a relationship.
Speaker 6: Since you got to find one that's for you, okay, and then practicing like you know, hermit like behavior, her behavior, okay, like women saying that they love being alone. It's kind of hard to make her your mate.
Speaker 2: She loved being alone. Seeing is how we're gonna try to stay together.
Speaker 10: Okay, I think we have time for one more. This one is from Mika and Little Rock. Mecca says, my husband drinks a lot and he thinks he's being sociable, but he rambles his words and stumbles around like an idiot. A friend of mine said she was out watching the game and my husband was so drunk that he flirted with her and she had to remind him who she was. My husband doesn't recall the incident because he was drunk. Is he using alcohol as an excuse to cover up what he did?
Speaker 2: Was not an excuse. He really didn't know your your husband is an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: She said, he drinks a lot.
Speaker 2: That's that's what alcoholics do. They drink a lot. See what you want to do.
Speaker 6: He's not alcoholic. He drinks a lot. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's that's really the first symptom. Yeah, that's the that's the first symptom of alcoholic drinks a lot, a lot. So you see he drinks just on Saturday. Socially, then he won't be an alcoholic, you know. But your your man is an alcoholic.
Speaker 10: Well, she said that he rambles and stumbles around. He rambles his words and stumbles around like an idiot.
Speaker 2: She said that, what do you say? What your name is? Carol? I'm Belinda? Oh I like that? An't you girls? What's what your what your name is?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Belinda?
Speaker 6: I like that?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you some what your name is?
Speaker 6: I ain't bronk. I just been drinking. Yeah, I don't drink a lot. I just drink all the time.
Speaker 10: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Nice.
Speaker 2: I'll meet you Rolando right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 10: Well, in California, specifically the Bay Area restaurants, you know, restaurants that are for brunch and then they offer bottom lis mimosas with that brunch. Well, they could all soon add quote vomit fees vomit fees to address their patrons that drink too much and end up getting sick inside the restaurant. In Oakland, California, for instance, the Kitchen Story restaurant has already introduced its fifty dollars cleaning fee for patrons who throw up in the restaurant. Another brunch hotspot, home Plate, has informed brunchgoers that they will be charged a fifty dollars fee for any incident caused by intoxication. But whatever happened to just you know, stopping the customer, Okay, cut them off when they've had you.
Speaker 2: You don't know that. You can't watch people that close, Tom, How many drinks could a person have? Not a hairline?
Speaker 1: What before?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: Completely just lit?
Speaker 6: Oh, they start throwing up like you ain't never threw up. I ain't never seen you throw it, Monica.
Speaker 2: Ten ten drinks.
Speaker 6: That's a lot, you know, Monica. You may be saying some stuff about yourself, you don't really want on the ring.
Speaker 4: No one knew it was.
Speaker 2: Went tea.
Speaker 1: Just say Monica cheers maybe half that.
Speaker 10: All right, So be mindful of that if you're drinking when you go to Oakland, California. Yeah, juice, don't drink and drive. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: We will play around it. Would you rather right after this you're listening hardy Morning Show? Time Now for a round? I would you rather? Would you rather sleep with a dog in your bed? Or would you rather the really a mouse in your house?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in the house. Sorry, not a mouse is dead. And sure you scared a dog?
Speaker 5: So what you and I and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm gonna kill the mice though. He he got about one more night to leave. Yeah, well catch him. Yeah, oh I know how to give it the mice. One mouse. Yet that dog in the bed. You're not the nail. I'm not doing that dog. Well no, no, no, you can't have dog in bed. We got up on the bed. He bet come here, bear.
Speaker 10: I mean that's like like not unusual for people to sleep with their bed with their dogs in the bed.
Speaker 1: If you it is yes, well, yeah, you got a point there.
Speaker 10: Would you rather ski down a steep slope or would you rather dive into a pool that's about twelve.
Speaker 2: Feet deep into the pool in the pool?
Speaker 1: You want to dive into a pool? Okay, I'm cool, I swell good, Okay, all right, see down.
Speaker 2: I didn't need to I need to dive towards the edge. You when I dive in, I wanted. I got to be at an angle and when I come up, I got to be able.
Speaker 4: To grant.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 10: Would you rather take ten toddlers trigger treating or jove through the cemetery at night?
Speaker 2: Straight through that cemetery. I'm in the cemetery.
Speaker 3: No trick or treating with some kids.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing all that call. I'm not doing what I'm doing this with these kids. I'm gonna be missing five taking what everybody's gonna make it. Just walk. I'd like to take them kids through the cemetery.
Speaker 1: That is wrong.
Speaker 6: Four grandkids to the beach yesterday? Oh yeah, how extra nanny? Grandchild had a person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, and what were you doing then.
Speaker 2: Sitting on the lounge chair with that breeze off that ocean? Small? Get up? One time? I let them stay out there for four hours.
Speaker 1: It's nice to be the king.
Speaker 6: I drank thirteen ice cold lemonades and let them kids got there playing.
Speaker 2: All them nannies was out there happy. Can't do that? Sure?
Speaker 1: All right? Last one?
Speaker 10: Would you rather your wife see your last ten calls or your last ten text messages?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: It's the same thing, it's the same person.
Speaker 1: All death, it's all death, it's all death.
Speaker 2: It's all a problem.
Speaker 3: So you gonna die, You gonna kill you, she said my phone.
Speaker 2: Two calls.
Speaker 1: Easy, Thank you guys.
Speaker 10: Coming up next, last break of the day, and we'll have some clothing from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show. Hey see.
Speaker 10: Before we get to your closing remarks, we do want to send some our condolences out to the family of actress Suzanne Summers. Suzanne Summers lost her lengthy battle with breast cancer and died at her home over the weekend. She was seventy six years old and most widely known, of course, for her role as Chrissy Snow on the hit TV show Threes Company that was on from the late nineteen seventies to the mid eighties. Summers and her husband also created the popular device, the thigh Master, which skyrocketed in sales and made infomercial history. She was also an author of twenty five books, mostly best sellers, that focused on the body and aging. So our condolences to the family of Suzanne Summers. Yeah she had a long battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah she did. She did.
Speaker 3: She was a warrior, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 6: My closing remarks today, let me just talk to you all about faith because I think faith is such an important component in our lives today. I think it's an important component in every aspect of your life. And here's a deal, man, Never be ashamed of your faith. Whatever your faith is, don't be ashamed of it because faith can be with you when everybody else has deserted you. Faith is available to you twenty four to seven. Faith, your belief in God, your belief in your faith. It's just listen, man. I can't tell you how important faith has been for me. And if you think about it, you really have to think about it in the same way as yourself. Now, if you're a person who is not using faith or applying faith, I strongly suggest that you develop that.
Speaker 2: And it's really easy. Don't make it seem difficult.
Speaker 6: Don't let the devil fool you into thinking that, Well, you haven't been the right person, and you've made so many mistakes, and you did this, and you did that. So what and so has everybody else. All them preachers you see up there, they got a history. All these people on the internet that's talking about everybody else, they got a history.
Speaker 2: Everybody has a history.
Speaker 6: The thing about faith and having a relationship with God is he don't hold none of that against you. God wants you to come to him just as you are. You know, faith is like a hospital. This is a small analogy I'm using here. Faith is like a hospital. It's for people who need it.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 6: You don't you don't you don't. You don't go down to the hospital because everything's okay. You go down to the hospital when something's wrong. God is okay with you coming to him because something is wrong. That's what you usually pushes people to faith. Anyway. How many times have you seen people go to prison to discover God? How many times have you seen a person get in the real situation before they finally turn to God. Don't you know he used to that and it's okay, man, But don't let the devil fool you into thinking that you've got to fix yourself up and get yourself right before you come to him. That's like getting yourself healed before you go to the hospital.
Speaker 2: How that sound? How that work?
Speaker 6: Man? It doesn't work that way, and you need faith. Faith can get you through the storm. Here's the three things about a storm that everybody's dealing. Within a storm, you are either going through a storm right now. You either just came out of a storm or you're headed to one. But the storms are in everybody's life, and that's why people get throwed up. Well, if I have a relationship with God, I want all this to smooth out. No, No, that's not how it works. God strengthens you to it.
Speaker 2: Do it the storm.
Speaker 6: God gives you an abiding peace within yourself to help you the next time the storm comes. I'm in a storm right now, me and my family. But guess what, we are in a wonderful place of peace because all this world is going on around us. God protects us from it. I'm gonna be honest with you, we really don't even know a tenth of the stuff y'all out there saying.
Speaker 2: But no matter what, it is, it's not important to where we're headed. See.
Speaker 6: Because of faith, the belief in things that you cannot see, because of Isaiah fifty four seventeen, because of Isaiah forty three one and two, because of Psalms ninety one. There are scriptures that we can hang on to that protect us and cover us through the storm.
Speaker 2: And that's what faith does.
Speaker 6: It allows you to better endure the storms because faith, your faith and relationship with God lets you know that it's not just you.
Speaker 2: God is always there for you. You have to go through a loan in this world.
Speaker 6: If you got a relationship with God, he's always there and he can provide you with an uncommon piece a peace of mind that's hard to explain.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many people have called me and said, man, I don't know how you do it.
Speaker 11: I do.
Speaker 6: I got a relationship with God. That's all I got for you. That's how I do it. I know that He is protecting us. I know that we are tucked under his wings. So whatever the enemy tries to do, it's not working. It's not working. Everything you do to try to destroy me or my family, we are covered by Isaiah fifty four seventeen, no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I will refute every tongue that comes after me. Don't y'all know, man, that when you come after somebody that's one of God's favorites, that you gonna have to watch what God do for them. He gonna let you see. I don't have to raise my hand and go after everybody and try to run people down. No, man, I sit here, be still, stay in peace because that faith in God I have, that protection that He has awarded me as a child of his is ever present in my life and is ever present in your life. All you got to do is say God, I love you and I need you. That's the relationship. I believe in you and I need you. Help me and watch what He do that's available for everybody. I know that sounds simple, but that's just how it is. Y'all have a great day today. We'll talk to y'all tomorrow. Y'all talk to God today, okay, because he loved to hear from it.
Speaker 10: For all. Steve Harvey contests No purchase necessary void where prohibited participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules. Visit Steve Harvey FM coms you're listening to the Stave Harvey Morning Show