Speaker 1: Everybody layer on the chapstick because it's time to plan a wet one. On our hero of the week, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's sticky with all that chapstick.
Speaker 1: Actually, But our hero this week is a forty seven year old man from New Jersey named Donald DiMaggio. Works at South Brunswick's Holy Cross Cemetery and the other day there was a funeral being held on the cemetery grounds. They had a service where the family gathered and lowered the casket oh so hard, and after everybody left around one pm, Donald walked over near the hole and accidentally fell through a wooden board down into the grave on top of the casket. Donny, he was only about six feet down.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he could probably get out right, but.
Speaker 1: He separated his shoulder during the fall, so he couldn't move and other cemetery workers came over tried to pull him out, but they couldn't do it, so they called nine one one. They couldn't get him out because his shoulder is broken. You can't just pull him up out of the ground.
Speaker 2: To rescue.
Speaker 1: Workers showed up and set up a bunch of ropes and straps and pulleys. If you've ever seen the fifty Shades of Gray films, then you probably do know what it looks like.
Speaker 4: I think I can't a ladder, wouldn't work his shoulder.
Speaker 3: You can climbe with the other.
Speaker 2: Arms screaming down in the hole. It's not that bad.
Speaker 1: You can get up.
Speaker 2: You this seems a little extra down. Okay, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It took rescue workers one hour of work, but finally they managed to pull Donald up out of the open grave sent him to the hospital where he's doing just fine and.
Speaker 3: Recovering from minor injuries.
Speaker 1: Rumor is he did it just to get out of work for the weekend, and that's why Donald is.
Speaker 2: The hero of the week.
Speaker 4: I was wondering where the hero Angle's.
Speaker 2: Got to come in. Let's move on to our hero of the.
Speaker 1: Decade, Digital Jake, and give us a shot collar question of the day.
Speaker 5: Jake.
Speaker 2: Well, most of the time during this segment, I'm scouring the internet digging up random trivia about some trumped up, corporately sponsored nonsense holiday like Homemade Tweed Vest Month or you know, National hug a strange child Day. But not this time, not today, because this morning we actually have a real bona fide major holiday. The entire country celebrates the birthday of the patriarch of parody, the daddy of all dandies, and the doppel ganger of the driver of the number nine NAPA Auto Parts Car and the NASCAR Cup Series, our very own young Jeffrey. It's my birthday? Is it is Jeffrey's birthday? So today you'll each get to test your knowledge of your co host the special one and done Birthday fun shot collar Question of the day? Am I answering trivia to actually jeff You won't be answering questions? Technical Director Ashton will answer your question because.
Speaker 3: I don't think I would do well if I do just a birthday treat.
Speaker 2: Let's start with Jose. Jose, where was Jeffrey's first date ever?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god? Was it a in the backyard where his housekeeper Lucy made a picnic, b at Coldstone Creamery spot or c at a showing of Charlie's Angels two full throttle? So specific, Jeff's a big Bernie Max fin.
Speaker 3: I can see that rip Bernie.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jeffrey on a date? This is funny?
Speaker 3: Why that's.
Speaker 2: How old.
Speaker 4: Was he You think I would assume like fourteen fifteen, like high school?
Speaker 2: Okay, but that's why I think Coldstone is perfect. Your parents can take you. They can sit at a table a few seats away is.
Speaker 3: A perfect They watch you guys eat ice cream.
Speaker 2: But you can still have privacy.
Speaker 1: And I don't think jeff would want to be distracted from full throttle.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't bring a date.
Speaker 3: I'm going Coldstone, Jake.
Speaker 2: Jose said Coldstone. That is correct. My research told me he did go to the nice cold Stone where he had to drive forty minutes to the better part of LA so he didn't look poor. No, wow, Jose, you're safe. We're onto Alexis Alexis. Everyone knows Jeffrey has a talent for singing, But what does he consider his hidden talent. Is it a tongue work where he can fold his tongue in different ways, just tongue works? It be a nap champ he can nap for a specific amount of time. If he says twenty two minutes, he wakes up exactly without an alarm. That's amazing or is it c He always puts the USB incorrectly on the first trick Wow.
Speaker 3: He just throws across the road thing.
Speaker 2: I just don't see it.
Speaker 4: I feel like Jeff doesn't sleep, or like any self care really a.
Speaker 2: Self care time to yourself to.
Speaker 3: Na undtable and sleep.
Speaker 2: On hum tricks. I feel like you would have showed that off to us by now that.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's the something you wouldn't have been able to resist.
Speaker 4: So I guess I'm going to go the US like you went with putt in the USB in correctly, first trike.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect. I was actually going to be really impressed. My research tells me it's tongue work.
Speaker 1: Jeff teleography. Yes, I can do the clover and everything. Move on, Let's let's keep going.
Speaker 2: We're going over to Ashton now, that's right, instead of Jeffrey Ashton. What was Jeffrey's first job growing up? Was it a a doc boy at his country club's marina b a cashier at a bakery just like Harry Styles or c as his mom's personal assistant. Well, I don't look like.
Speaker 1: I know you haven't worked a hard day in your life.
Speaker 5: Well, the personal assistant is a good choice, but however, I think that's more like a volunteer sort of thing. I don't know if you were found out like a W nine in order to do that.
Speaker 4: So when I first met Jeffrey just as a tip, he was working at a local gym.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go with Doc Boyd. That's not answer. Ashton went with Doc boy That is correct. If you want to say what your first job was.
Speaker 1: My first job was at the Corner Bakery doing the cash register, of course I did.
Speaker 2: Okay. Finally on to brook O brook. I asked Jeffrey who would he want to play him in a movie? Oh? Did he say? Joseph Gordon? Let b Frankie Munaz specifically from the time period when he did Agent Cody Banks Part two, also a stock car racer. Now see Michael Angelo from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, that is quite the mix there. So the dreamiest of those three is definitely Michaelangelo from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Speaker 2: He's the party boy, he's really outgoing.
Speaker 3: Oh what, I'm not any of those things.
Speaker 4: I mean, I see you more as maybe the Donna Tello of The Mutant Ninja Turtles. Like Michael just doesn't seem like you're man. I don't mean that in a rude way. It just doesn't seem like your guy way. I don't think anyone would choose Frankie Munis.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that's gonna happen. I think it's Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Speaker 2: With Joseph Gordon Levitt.
Speaker 3: That is, he is extremely talented and handsome.
Speaker 2: I agree, We agree.
Speaker 1: Jose and Brooke, you obviously know me, Alexis and Ashton you do not, so you're going to be taking a shot.
Speaker 3: And somebody wanted to hear the happy Birthday song?
Speaker 2: Yeay, need the lyric?
Speaker 4: You wanted to hear it, jeff Happy birthday too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna join Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, dear Jeffrey, Happy birthday too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ye, happy birthday, Happy birthday.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get this segment over with so the insults will stop. That was your shot called Question of the Day. We got your phone to have coming up in just a few minutes
Speaker 4: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,