Speaker 1: One eight hundred d u i Away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred d uy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y away?
Speaker 2: Time for a pranky crank? And today we call a soccer coach for a youth girls league who apparently has already had to deal with some very interesting and difficult parents and it's only going to get worse when she meets the snootiest mother on the entire team. You want to guess who that is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why are you not surprised?
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear it in your phone? Tap right now?
Speaker 3: Another rego rega? Where is my mid morning ballion? Juli? I'll feel my ceilings again?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 5: Oh, good day? Am I speaking with coach?
Speaker 4: This is she? Who's this?
Speaker 6: I don't think we've ever met, but this is Catherine Whitman Beaumont. My daughter Violet is on your soccer club.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, hi, yes, yes.
Speaker 6: Well I apologize we've never met face to face, probably because I wouldn't dare step near the sporting fields. Okay, yes, I prefer to stay in the air conditioning of my car with the heated seeds turned on. I enjoy the challenge it presents to my body. At least, that's what my driver says.
Speaker 4: I don't blame you. This man do for you.
Speaker 5: Why, yes, thank you.
Speaker 6: My assistant tells me this week it's our family's turn to provide snacks for the children.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I think that's true.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, I'd rather just not bring anything that the other families have already done. So I was wondering, have any other parents brought sushi or sashimi flown in from the Kanside.
Speaker 5: Province of Japan?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: Serious, Yes, I'm serious.
Speaker 6: I would be mortified if I was a second parent to do that. Us Beaumont's we are originals.
Speaker 4: Oh well, uh, I don't. I think you can keep it pretty simple, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hear you, simple and elegant.
Speaker 5: Nothing says that more than the black Pearl caveat.
Speaker 6: Actually, before you answer that the caveat may be out of season, let me double check.
Speaker 4: Rega, ma'am, ma'am. That's okay, cellar, and see if.
Speaker 3: We have any unopened black Pearl caveat.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, not the beluga, ma'am. Ma'am, it's okay. I can help you with that. I can help you figure this out.
Speaker 3: Showed you assembled twelve small pearl handled spoons. Well, actually the Avaloni ones will work as.
Speaker 4: Well, ma'am. I really hate to break it to you, but there's no like sushi or cavia and nothing like that. We don't need anything like that. A bit said practice.
Speaker 6: What do the children consume then, I mean, I can't imagine they'd go for white troubles with Kobe beef.
Speaker 4: I just think that we're in different places. Most of the kids on my team they bring things like chips or cookies or maybe a Capri Son.
Speaker 6: Oh Capri yes, charming Italian island. That's where I fell in love with my third husband, Reginald darling Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we're talking about two different things here. Capri Son is a drink in a pouch, silver pouch.
Speaker 5: Capri Son like an alcoholic spritzer.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, ma'am, it's a forr juice.
Speaker 5: Oh, you must be mistaken.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised you've never heard of it. It's pretty well known.
Speaker 6: Well, I asked Violet, and she told me last week the girls dined on matsuki and unflavored booliabets.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry to tell you that it's not what we really had. I think they had some liquorice and Cheetos.
Speaker 5: Did you say Cheetos?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 5: What on earth is that?
Speaker 4: Okay? Now I know you're joking, because everybody knows what cheetos.
Speaker 5: Are, cheatotes or cheatoes.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, chittos, chtos.
Speaker 1: Re go?
Speaker 3: Have I heard? If she don'ts people.
Speaker 4: It's ketos, you know, the orange frenchy Cheetos.
Speaker 3: Apparently the middle class children are eating them now.
Speaker 4: I just don't believe you've never heard of cheetos before, or a caprice son, That's impossible. It's everywhere.
Speaker 5: Are you calling the Beaumont family liars?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe you just have never been to a kid soccer game before. They don't eat caviar or sushi.
Speaker 6: My do the children do break phone calls at these sporting event games. Then the one with the radio station calls someone and makes them believe something utterly ridicul us.
Speaker 4: I knew it.
Speaker 6: This is actually Bragg from Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We're doing a bow tap on you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: When you said you didn't know what cheetos were, I thought, that is so crazy. It's so weird.
Speaker 6: Oh she too, so I was pronouncing it correctly. Good.
Speaker 3: Your best friend Jessica set you up.
Speaker 6: She said that you've been dealing with a lot of crazy families and parents this year.
Speaker 4: Oh lord, that was so weird. That is the weirdest, though, that's been the weirdest.
Speaker 6: So she or caviare at the children's sporting.
Speaker 4: Event done because of uneath that crap.
Speaker 6: Anyway, wake up every morning was phone tap weekday mornings
Speaker 3: On the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning