Speaker 1: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Confession. I can't take back earl arms speaker.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of sayings about the number two. In this world. It takes two to tango. Two heads are better than one. To complete this test, you'll need a number two pencil.
Speaker 4: Saying I have that one on a bumper sticker in the back of my car.
Speaker 3: Two is also the magic number on our show today, because we have two listeners who both want to confess their secrets right here on the mass speaker. We got to get to them quickly. So we're going to start with Evan. Evan, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: Oh good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, reaching that was the hidden meaning there.
Speaker 3: Voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 2: All right. So back when I was ten years old, I went to a sleep away camp, summer.
Speaker 1: Camp, so exciting.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a blast. Started off that way. But I was walking alone, like on one of the trails, okay, and I noticed that I had a scab on my elbow and I just started, you know, picking out it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as ten year olds do.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, god, other kids, you like to pick everything those scabs whatever.
Speaker 4: Literally from the body right into the mountain.
Speaker 2: Good iron.
Speaker 4: Kids are weird.
Speaker 3: Let's just fash Oh sorry, keep going, Evan, Sorry you're picking your scab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, picking the scab on my elbow, just a normal day and it started bleeding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happened, is that when you learned about blood clotting.
Speaker 2: So that's when my ten year old self had this. It just came over me. I just had this idea, this inclination to use the blood from my scab to write a message on the camp door.
Speaker 4: This is less typical of ten year old man. What did you write?
Speaker 2: Well, I was really into like Sherlock Holmes Murder Mystery book one time. It was like this word or something written with blood on the door, and so I just I couldn't think of a word, and I was going really fast, and so I just thought of a quick three letter word die. Oh No, the.
Speaker 1: Whole camp goes into lockdown because of some ten year old door.
Speaker 3: Because stab couldn't have picked a happier word there, like yeah, where he's like I was trying to spell dice, but I just was ten.
Speaker 1: Very well, what happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the camp staff just totally put out everyone.
Speaker 4: Because the camp staff is always like nineteen year olds too. Is it not like we're dealing with like mature adults. What happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they pulled everyone out, and everybody in camp was questioned, like, I mean, can't basically shut down while they were doing this like investigation.
Speaker 1: Sent to capture the flag.
Speaker 4: It's like capture the murderer. Yeah, guess what's wrestling in the bushes? Yeah, so you didn't tell the truth. It sounds like no.
Speaker 2: I when they questioned me, A wore long see of shirt in the jacket so they wouldn't see my scalp or anything like that. The camp director like made this whole announcement and they ended up canceling camp four days early.
Speaker 4: No on that sound precaution.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my parents came picked me up, and wait did they.
Speaker 3: Refund all the kids do so much money from camp's.
Speaker 4: Money and everything.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, like to this day, I just don't know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't tell anybody ruined everybody's wow.
Speaker 3: At camp, But they never figured out it was you. No, can we not ask him?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sorry, what was your real name?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just kidding, I'm just skidding.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That's a great brain so good. You shut down an entire camera and it's going to be tough to talk. We have time for one more.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Kelsey. You are now the mass speaker. Voice changer is on. We want to hear your confession.
Speaker 1: So when I was in college, well just after I've graduated, I worked for a few months at our prematorium.
Speaker 4: Woo a crematorium.
Speaker 1: I was just an assistant doing like office work, paperwork, some light teddy and cleaning.
Speaker 3: So like it was, oh, I don't think you could pay me a million dollars to work at one of those, especially when I was in college. But you didn't handle any of like the the body stuff.
Speaker 4: It was just in the office.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, just in the office.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: But the confession is there was one night I was working late, I was alone in the office, there was no one else there, and there was a shell in a back room where they would keep the really cheap plastic earns. Yeah okay, and that night I hear this huge crash. Needless to say, I freaked out, but I like put myself together, did not run from the building as much as I wanted to.
Speaker 3: By yourself good, because if someone's still alive in there.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need to find them.
Speaker 4: Here, finish them off.
Speaker 2: You're down.
Speaker 1: I would need a raise.
Speaker 4: For something like, So this loud crash happens.
Speaker 2: In the back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so I finally go back to check it out and that shelf had fallen down and there were ashes everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, I wish I could say that. I like called someone was like what do I do? But my young twenty two year old brain was just like, oh no, I'm going to get blamed for this. I'm going to get in trouble. You panicked. I can't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just scoop them up, vacuum shop back.
Speaker 1: I just scooped you up and put him back in the urns and I pretend it's like nothing ever happened. So someone's grandpa was maybe mixed with someone's grandma. Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: It's good to have a little company in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess that's what we are looking at. But I felt, really I felt back.
Speaker 3: I feel like the professionals still would do that.
Speaker 1: People mix up. Babies are here, so it's like giving them life an end of life.
Speaker 3: I'm going home and I'm throwing Grandpa right in the trash because I don't think it's really him anymore.
Speaker 4: No thirty six percent.
Speaker 3: Okay, maybe I'll hold on the thirty six percent of it then, Kelsey, thank you for confessing that text in seven eighty five, nine to two. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 4: Phone taps coming up next
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.