Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment news. Pete is upset with offset in Celebrity News, we'll tell you why. In Celebrity News, rapper Sexy Read is pregnant. You know Sexy Red. She made a song Poundtown. And Jada Pinkett Smith's mother says she's tired of the Internet villainizing Jada. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from We Have Moved On. This one is from Jamal in Detroit. We have moved on. Jamal and Detroit wrote, I met this drop dead gorgeous woman and she invited me in for a drink before our first date. Our house was junkie from the doorway to the living room and it smelled. I made up an excuse so I can leave. So should I be honest with her or just move on?
Speaker 2: No, just gonna roll out theg Yeah she ain't yours. Oh well I've had that experience before.
Speaker 3: Yeah you you you're gonna needs to clean up these eggs on this table right here?
Speaker 2: What eggs on the table on the coffee table? Come on now, so just move on.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to tell her anything.
Speaker 2: Just move on.
Speaker 3: No, no, don't dog and you're not finna fix this one. Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be years in the making.
Speaker 2: Invited in. No see, look she invited him in, so she don't even notice. That's a mess right there. Don't you drank out that glass? She drank glass? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Jamal in Detroit, Uh. Moving on to Felicia in San Diego. Felicia says, I work in the fashion industry, and I met this great guy that's an engineer. He has the money to buy nice things, but I can tell he's not spending money on his clothes or his shoes. Is it petty to judge this man because his dress shoes aren't leather?
Speaker 3: What is he wearing crocs? Because he have us? Okay, here's the deal. Here's a deal, sister. Don't throw this good man away because he don't know how to shop what. You can fix that, girl. Do not throw a good man away because he don't know how to pick our clothes.
Speaker 2: And you can fix that.
Speaker 3: He's smart man, girl, please, and he has money and he's just cheap. He don't know, he ain't had no reason to dress up you once you become the reason, He'll fix all that. Don't don't, don't, don't walk away against man because he got.
Speaker 1: Is this your fault, Steve? Is this somehow your fault for dressing so fly and everything?
Speaker 2: And you know I was been for a lot of things over the years. Is this taking?
Speaker 1: What about this?
Speaker 2: Well? You know I used to be him too, though.
Speaker 3: Oh I ain't always been fortunate.
Speaker 2: Now I have some fake stuff.
Speaker 3: On, Okay, I had, I know if you've ever had on fake snake shoes.
Speaker 2: But they peel up real quick, does not stay down.
Speaker 3: Curls asked after the first wha, Yeah, I've been there, all right, all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Toby and Roxbury, Toby says, I've been dating a great chick for almost a year and she's a great mom, a great cook, and sexy a f but she is terrible in bed. She's lazy. She won't stay in any position except the basic one, and when she's done, she's done. And I have to stop. How do I get her to participate more and stop being lazy?
Speaker 2: What is your moving for? You're gonna have to move on here. You have to move on.
Speaker 1: You can't teach your Steve, you can't teach you no, no, wait a minute, told the other lady, don't throw a waiting good man with the shoes in this so Now.
Speaker 2: That that lazy loving. It's hard to deal with you through. We gotta move again.
Speaker 3: Flip and come on now, I don't want to flip the more. I don't want to do that. I'm through. I'm tired. I'm through. Stop stop, I'm through. No, yeah, bro, it's just time to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you might have to.
Speaker 1: Let your so go being almost a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know you locked in. Man, you gon't.
Speaker 3: Don't ask her to marriage you see how they work out for you. Ad just tell you this ain't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: It's lazy loving because you're gonna be at work one day you're gonna meet somebody all get the giggling and kiki and next thing you know, you're gonna be telling your problems at the house. You know, she don't like to switch positions.
Speaker 2: I do it all. That's what work, Yeah, the work, I do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just you know, you know, girl, she don't like to change positions. You just oh, I do it all.
Speaker 1: You like?
Speaker 2: You like monkey? Yeah? Yeah, you like monkey? Flip you monkey flips. Have you ever have you ever done a summer?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so he needs to move on.
Speaker 2: I like to bounce on the edge of the mattress myself talking about work. No, hell no, this is called he bit a hole in this coffee. Coffee.
Speaker 3: He bleeding in the mouth every time she says something he done bit the coffee.
Speaker 2: Mum bleed in the mouth.
Speaker 3: We was doing last night and she fell asleep on she was through.
Speaker 1: All right, last one Steve Harris and Marietta says. I'm twenty nine years old and I live with my boyfriend. I pay half of all the bills, and I by the food. He has an eleven year old son that eats constantly. So I told my boyfriend that he needs to set rules for his son or buy the groceries. Why did he get mad?
Speaker 3: Because you can't ask this man to set rules for his son about winning.
Speaker 2: How he eat? Boys? I don't know if you've had a boy before, but they eat constantly. There is machines, the metabolism of sky high.
Speaker 3: Now you set up here and talking about you either buy the food or set some news for your sons. You can't tell no man that. Yeah, he who I don't finna tell this boy you can't eat this, you can't do that, don't eat till four.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't he just buy the groceries? Then, since his son is eating so much she has a paint well.
Speaker 2: I mean not that that.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why she's responsible for buying the groceries.
Speaker 2: And and and and and and and.
Speaker 3: Gotta pay half for ll Let me explain something y'all about the living and the man if y'all be having up with these damn roommates. Okay, y'all women living with these men, doing wifey things, but you got roommate commitments. Wow, and that ain't had his work. Damn, you stop doing all this wifey stuff. But then you steady getting treated like a roommate.
Speaker 2: Well, what's wrong with y'all roommate titles?
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't you just charged the sleeping with That's a whole nother relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, that a whole profession. Okay.
Speaker 1: On that note, I'm going to say thank you, c l O.
Speaker 3: And coming up.
Speaker 1: At the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show