Speaker 1: If you're a wine maker, I'm sure you get all of your gossip through the grape vines. Must be nice. But naturally, the rest of us we have to get our news in an even less dignified way. On this radio segment for a brand new care don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the internet.
Speaker 1: Vine no ninety plus ready in here. No, it doesn't even get you mildly buzzed. Well, let's get right into your first headline. Finally, science has found a way for Jose to get his heart rate up without any physical activity whatsoever. Care don't care. We have to care.
Speaker 2: Care, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Yes, we care for you. We can. So there are a lot of things you can do to get your blood pumping. Have some caffeine, do some vigorous exercise, spend thirty seconds scrolling Twitter right now. But there is a new one. Scientists just did a study and found that parallel parking can increase your heart rate by an average of fifty seven percent.
Speaker 3: Because it's but it's so satisfying when you get it right. Yeah, like you feel like the king of the world.
Speaker 2: It only took me fifteen point turn but I did it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. If you can get it in two turns, You're like, who saw it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's part of like the stress and anxiety is being able to do it quickly without hitting anything sat waiting for you.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I live in this moment. I live for this. It goes for both men and women. The heart rate goes up. Even just backing into an open parking spot increases your average heart rate by forty six percent. Dude, now my new reverse.
Speaker 2: Cam on my car. I love backing in spot.
Speaker 3: I typically don't have an issue, but the other day I was in the fancy garage and there was a guy that was still in his car next to me that was in like a Porsche or something, and.
Speaker 1: He's just staring at me the entire.
Speaker 3: Time I'm backing up like this little Kia. You know.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god. They did not measure the heart rate of anybody who's stuck behind some jerk who's double parked and leaves you no space to get around them. But that spike has to be pretty high in heart rate too.
Speaker 2: Ohare similar.
Speaker 1: Basically, all driving maneuvers raises your heart rate somewhat, but parallel parking seems to raise it the most. Parking your car, yeah, find a parking spot, go to the next one. Had to get those nice abs.
Speaker 3: Well there was a tight spot.
Speaker 1: Let's go to your next headline the scorching hot game that's sold out everywhere except for eBay. Care don't care? Oh I love games. I care. Mattel quietly debuted a new version of Uno last month and it's already sold out everywhere after TikTok latched onto it. It's ten dollars and it's called Uno. Show them no mercy? What's the twist? Like I mentioned in the title, good luck finding it, because if you do, they're being resold on eBay right now for at least forty bucks or Monday. And what's so special about it? It's basically normal, but with a few new rules, including four draw ten cards. Who Babotaged also added some draw sixes, a bunch of skip everyone cards back to you, and a color roulette card which lets you choose a random color and then the other player has to keep drawing from the pile until they picked that. This is kind of fun. That sounds fun. I like it. Those are the tame rules. There's a few new crazy ones, like when someone plays a seven, they get to swap hands with anybody else in the circle. Yeah, and you have to guess right, So there's a few others here. If you play a zero, everyone passes their hand to the left an.
Speaker 2: The hand trading is genius because we all know that we build that perfect hand, the very handle, like throw a bunch of bombs down and then boom, someone takes it away.
Speaker 1: To make sure you don't end up with two hundred cards, they do add a mercy rule, which is why it's called no no mercy. If you end up holding twenty five cards or more, you'll immediately lose. People online are joking. This is going to absolutely destroy families.
Speaker 3: I love making my kids cry.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to your next headline, the grand opening, literally no one asked for, but everybody is looking forward to. I don't care. I care. Well. Remember how Apple created the iPhone and got everyone to stop buying watches and then they started selling watches. Yes, yeah, Well, Netflix might be doing the exact same thing. After running Blockbuster out of business and making video stores a thing of the past. Guess who just announced they're going to start opening brick and mortar shops The Netflix. I am such a sucker. And it's not cu exactly what kind of mercher stuff they'll be selling.
Speaker 3: If they sell DVDs, I swear on.
Speaker 1: My life, I don't think there's anyway you would sell DVD's. I mean that, I know, maybe like a little subscription card with like a like a gift card. You know what they're gonna sell.
Speaker 3: They're gonna sell commercials because that's what we're all gonna be watching again pretty soon. I'm telling you, we're going right back to where we started.
Speaker 1: They say the stores will be offering retail items, which could mean things like Stranger Things, T shirts, lava safety helmets, love is Blind, blindfolds.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be the merge for your favorite shows, and then maybe like the box sets.
Speaker 3: Or like some board games right to go along, like the Stranger Things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they are planning dining experiences so customers can actually eat the things you watch chefs make on their Netflix cooking shows.
Speaker 2: My god, if every time I watch Chef's Table, I'm like, I wish I could eat.
Speaker 1: This, or the Great British baconfe talking.
Speaker 3: I like the one with the cole Buyer.
Speaker 1: What's it?
Speaker 3: What is it called? Where nobody can make?
Speaker 1: It is it.
Speaker 2: The people who can't.
Speaker 1: Actually, they're even gonna have live entertainment in the stores related to their Netflix program.
Speaker 2: Are your favorite.
Speaker 1: Comedian just doing a special in the middle of the rest of them, or probably just one old British lady in the corner singing, running up that hill, Running up that hill, running up that roll. Now the stores are going to be called Netflix House, and the first two will open in unannounced cities in twenty five. From there, they hope to expand the major cities all over the world.
Speaker 3: I tell you, if they hear our reaction, they're not going to pick our city.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Finally, Jeff's joke of the day care, don't care what kind of concert costs forty five cents? What a fifty cent concert featuring Nickelback?
Speaker 2: Some money joke?
Speaker 1: Unbody that was scared, don't care? Got your phones have coming up?
Speaker 3: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,