Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all but.
Speaker 3: All at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given them.
Speaker 1: A million bus busy.
Speaker 3: Listening to.
Speaker 4: To I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you don't you.
Speaker 5: Love?
Speaker 3: You gonna turning.
Speaker 1: To turn up turn you probably got to turn the mouth, the turn out the water the morning up looking.
Speaker 4: Come come out.
Speaker 2: You'll think that, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now, one and only Steve Hardy got a radio show. Okay, today is simple. I want to tell you. I want to just talk to you about effort today. Just about effort. You know, it's it's it's it's a word that people use to describe sometimes trying. But what I found out about trying is trying is just a noble way of saying you didn't get it done. I tried when and then everybody go, well, he tried, that was the best. Well that's that's not.
Speaker 2: Exactly true though, that that's that's not exactly true.
Speaker 6: You are and I want to talk to you about that because I don't want you to be one of the people who just tried.
Speaker 2: See trying, I mean, I gotta tell you to attempt something.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to first try, but I want you to change your mindset from trying to getting it done. See, that's a big difference. I'm really more apt to listen to the person that says to me, I'm gonna get it done. I'm gonna try. What try does is it allows you to fail. It's the person that has the mindset that I'm gonna get it done. It's the person who changes the complexion of things. I'm gonna get it done. It's very different than I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Look, man, I know this sounds a little harsh, but you gotta stop feeding yourself these little old wise sayings that ain't it was a valiant tried. Hey man, you talk to anybody that took second place in the super Bowl and see how they feel about their valiant try.
Speaker 2: The only way.
Speaker 6: To gain God's real blessings is you have to try something. Steve, you backpedaling, Now, listen to me close. You have to put forth an effort to allow God to put his finger on something to bless on your behalf. You must start to attempt now in saying getting it done, and I'm gonna try.
Speaker 2: That's a different of two different faiths to me that I'm just talking about me.
Speaker 6: Now, you may be different, so I can't say this about you, but I can say this about me. If I say I'm gonna get it done, I have a lot of faith in it. I am going to get it done because I just don't see failure as an option. A lot of times now, if somebody says to me, like the Olympic team invited me out to curl one day, which is throw these stones on the ice. If you're not familiar with it's very simple thing. And so I said, man, I'd like to give that a try. I went in full well knowing I may not come away from this little curling lesson as a person.
Speaker 2: Who could make the Olympic team. I just wanted to try it because I thought it looked cool.
Speaker 6: And I always wanted to get it done. When I failed twice, I threw a stone completely into the other lane, I lost that little ice shoe. It shot out under me. But you know what, I kept trying though. I kept trying until I got four of them stones in that circle right where I aim. But now had I given up after I fail? After I threw that stone in the other lane after I shot my shoe down all the way to the bottom side, the little ice shoe they give you. I never did it, but because I was trying. Something got me together a little bit because of my effort, and it caused me not to fall the next time, not to throw it in the other lane, not to shoot my shoe to the back of the wall. All of a sudden, my trying became something. Now had I stayed out there and it wasn't so cold, and I went.
Speaker 2: Back week after week after week after week. I promise you.
Speaker 6: I could get it done. I could at least know how to compete in a game of curling.
Speaker 2: Might not be the best.
Speaker 6: I might not win the championship, but I could have got it done to the point where I could have competed in a game of curling.
Speaker 2: So sometimes if you're.
Speaker 6: Scared to say I'm gonna get it done, just go out there and get started.
Speaker 2: You know, learn from every attempt that you make.
Speaker 6: See, don't quit writing yourself off as a failure every time something don't go right. When I fail on that ice, I could have said, man, I can't curl, but hold up, man, I'm watching four other women out here curl, four other dudes out here curl, the little kids out here curling. Hold up, Pardner, You know, man, So I learned when I threw that stone on the other ice, when I failed, when when my shoe shot off, I learned from every attempt a little bit more about it.
Speaker 4: And then I.
Speaker 6: Said to myself one point in time, man, I'm gonna get this stone in that circle. I'm gonna get this stone in this circle. And guess what I got it done. Now what you're saying to me, Steve, I'm saying to you that you gotta get started. That you got to put forth a effort. Give God something to bless. Oh God, bless me, Oh God, bless me.
Speaker 2: Bless you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Bless you? Where? Bless you?
Speaker 4: How?
Speaker 6: Stop basing your results on what you're thinking. You gotta think higher. You get God in your life, man, He allows you to think higher, bigger, better more. I was sitting up in my debt. I came up with a plan to get out of debt in five years. I came up with this plan right, I was sitting up and I was tripping on it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I said, wait a minute, man, hold on This is what I came up with. I said, God.
Speaker 6: Created heaven in earth, all of it, the mountains, the sky, the valleys, the oceans, trees, the birds, the Indian Ocean, all of it, made all of it in six days, and then he rested on the seven. So why am I taking to God the five year plan? If he can create heaven and earth in six days, why am I walking in there talking about help me in five years? How is it gonna take God five years to getting me out of debt?
Speaker 2: And he made heaven and earth in six days. Math Hell, Man, I ain't that big. You ain't that big. You ain't in that much trouble. I ain't in that much trouble.
Speaker 6: See, God got a way of showing you some things, man, but it's gonna take some faith, and faith gonna take some effort on your part. Man, get out and do something. Man, you God will bless you a little bit and he give you a little bit more courage. And then all them attempts you making is gonna and all this so I'll try. You know what that turned into. I'm gonna get it done. And at the end of the day, that's what you have to do because Trying to pay your rent and not paying your rent is two different things. You can you can try to play your pay your rent, or you can get it done. Now, how long you think you're gonna stay in that house trying? You got to go with the mindset of getting it done. And if you can put some stuff out there and give God a chance to put his finger on and bless it for you the most stuff he can do for you. Quit looking around at what everybody else got and gonna get some of it for yourself. Okay, all right, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Ladies in Jail, Boys and Girls. Animal trainers. I love to say animal trainers. I don't know what I always say that, Animal trainers. Yeah, I love that, man, That's what I think. That's what I always wanted to be. Except everybody like like an animateur anything but that lion cage. I just don't understand getting in that line cage with that whip, in that chair, in them lines. It has gone so badly for people in there. Anyway, when I'm saying animal trainers, I'm thinking like turtles and money, rabbits and goats and stuff like that stuff. I can handle them. Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Why we started write down?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: Just my mind is its walked, it's contorted, it's all of that. But that's how we roll up in here. Shelly Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior government name Killsprates and the growing legend of Nephew Tommy.
Speaker 2: I am the one and only God though, Junior, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Just stay right here.
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What is you? And animal training?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: Guy Jr?
Speaker 6: It had something to do with my infatuation with the circus. That's the one thing I remember about my father. He always took me to the circus. But i'ma came down here, let's see them clowns. Well, let me tell you something, nothing, nothing, nothing meant more to me than when them damn clowns came out to back packed in that volkswagon and they got out in all sizes short and tall. But Lord have mercy, no matter where I was in that tent and we didn't have top seats, I jerked loose and ran down to the front and stood right next to that ring and at the top put my lungs the clowns. The boy when they little last started packing out that volkswagon.
Speaker 2: Nothing a bit.
Speaker 6: More to me than them damn clowns, because I remember him telling my mother one time, Bill, that boy lost his damn mind. Them clowns came out because of all the people at the circuit skipped the bearded lady. You know back in the down in West Virginia had a little country. I ain't even damn about the bedding lady, fat people. I ain't kidding nothing about that. I can't nothing about that one little tired ass elephant they had that came every year. Yeah, I ain't catting about the tall person on the stilts. Give it damn about none of that. I wanted some cotton candy and them damn clowns.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 6: And when the clowns went back in, we could have went home. Nothing about to tramp peas act nothing.
Speaker 2: And your damn clown when you.
Speaker 1: Ran, when you started going down toward the front, your dad didn't try to stop.
Speaker 6: You got jam I'm going down here and take your ass. Woe for the clown it's worth it. Yeah, that's how he said. He clanned this boy. I tell the boy, boy, don't go down there. He run down there, and here he said, the boy crazy about the clown. Whenever you thank you, daddy. I appreciate that man. Know I v one when I grew up, though, but I appreciate the motivation.
Speaker 1: It was that story early coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew. Is he runs that prank back right after this? You're listening hard morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for his nep uh?
Speaker 7: Right here, Shirley, your daughter, bit my son? Your daughter, bit my son. If we're gonna get to the bottom of it right now, if you missed it yesterday, I'm running it back.
Speaker 2: Your daughter, Bit my son? Here?
Speaker 4: We got that?
Speaker 7: What I been here biting people? Let's go get dog? Hello, Hello, let's be to Kira.
Speaker 2: This is Kara, Kira.
Speaker 6: This is Karen.
Speaker 7: Look do you do you do your daughter? Go to little academy?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 7: Your daughter? Then bit my son? Uh, Joshua one on the back, my daughter. This is Wilton.
Speaker 2: Your daughter. Then bit my son.
Speaker 9: Well, Wilton slows down. You can't just call my house and tell me my daughter biting and.
Speaker 2: Be cussing at me.
Speaker 7: Lady, I just said, your daughter Sekira bit my son Joshua, and I just said no.
Speaker 9: I just said no.
Speaker 10: Two things.
Speaker 9: One my daughter wouldn't bite nobody, and two, don't call my house with this tone.
Speaker 7: I called with any kind of tone I want to call with. All I'm saying is your daughter then bit my son in the back.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 9: I'm saying is don't call my house with this attitude saying something that my daughter bit your child in the back. My daughter has matters and she wouldn't be biting nobody in the back.
Speaker 7: Did How the hell you know what your daughter gonna be doing?
Speaker 2: If you ain't that.
Speaker 5: Child, raise my daughter you're raising?
Speaker 9: Ain't you just come in one month and try to do some kind of daddy work.
Speaker 7: Your daughter for four years old? How nails you do you know her?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 7: Damn well, I've been with her for four years?
Speaker 5: What you being?
Speaker 9: My daughter does not be biting people around in the back of the neck or.
Speaker 5: Anything like that.
Speaker 9: What the hell is wrong with you? They'll call my house with this attitude?
Speaker 7: Well, how hell you figured I'm a weekend daddy, I'm calling you about.
Speaker 2: What's going on with my child.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, But I.
Speaker 9: Don't think you got your facts straight. So next time you call somebody to tell them about their child, figure out everything about.
Speaker 6: Your child first.
Speaker 2: I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Is that the people at the academy saying, Sekira, my son Joshua was.
Speaker 4: In the back.
Speaker 9: Well, I can't understand what you're saying because I don't like your tongue. So don't call me about my baby.
Speaker 5: Have her mama call me.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make no difference if for mama or daddy call along was somebody call hello?
Speaker 2: Call her back?
Speaker 7: Now? Hello?
Speaker 4: Is this Cara?
Speaker 2: This is Why are you hanging up on me?
Speaker 9: Why are you still calling me? And why are you yelling at me? My child didn't bite your child in the back. When I picked up my child. They didn't say to me your child bus fight in the back. My child with my child every day, Like I said in the first place, you must be some kind of weekend daddy.
Speaker 7: I know my child.
Speaker 9: I'm with my child every day. How you are I'm with my I don't even know who Joshua is. She should have just hit him in the head.
Speaker 7: Hey, what you ain't gonna do is sit here and talk about my baby. Now.
Speaker 2: You asked me to lower my toe.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 9: I'm i'mna hang up one moment.
Speaker 7: Lawyer. Hello, Hello, call her back, cat.
Speaker 9: Hellou don't hang up on.
Speaker 7: Me no more, lady, Oh my again. I'm gonna call you until you tell me why your child and beat is it? Just bite my child in the back.
Speaker 9: I am not in the mood to play with you right now.
Speaker 2: You and your child swooped. You and your child?
Speaker 9: You know whoa whoa whoa? Guess what she care got daddy?
Speaker 11: You're talking about whooping?
Speaker 9: Somebody's take care of daddy. No you else to say. You can't call my house and threaten me and my job. If my child beat up child, that's what your child desert. He got whooped daughter, whooped your sons? This probably while we laught tigned a little fast, not in those kids. This the fake facts. She didn't bite him in the back. She might have walked his d Don't play now, who keep talking? You found my phone number, find my address and have tears. Daddy, beat choke and what I said, bring your phone over here.
Speaker 5: Ain't wait.
Speaker 9: My babies, sap your babies. My baby daddy gonna whoop yo, Bring it off.
Speaker 2: I'm coming over there and beat you and your child.
Speaker 9: You don't call a woman and tell her you coming over to be behind the child. You come up here and beat her.
Speaker 5: Daddy. Come over here and beat your kids.
Speaker 3: Daddy.
Speaker 2: He don't want none of me.
Speaker 9: You don't want it.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way over the now bringing in somebody.
Speaker 9: Yeah, daddy off week not he ain't got no damn job. No, he got a job.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna make me come over the tonight.
Speaker 9: Bring it on right now.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell me something else.
Speaker 7: You gonna get bit and your baby gonna get bit too.
Speaker 9: You gonna bite me and my baby. Dad gonna whoop yo.
Speaker 2: Can I say something to you?
Speaker 9: Say something to me?
Speaker 6: Then, nephew.
Speaker 2: Time it from the Steve haff In Morning Show. You just got pright.
Speaker 9: Oh I am shamed.
Speaker 2: I am yes, just got pregnant. Your sister Glinda told me said.
Speaker 9: They couldn't get me.
Speaker 7: She said, give my She said, you always talking about time and never give me that.
Speaker 9: Told that wouldn't happened to me. But you can't call somebody talking about that, baby.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: That's that's where it can mean. Don't don't call nobody about that. You got my heart hurt.
Speaker 7: Look, can I ask you something?
Speaker 2: Let me ask you.
Speaker 7: What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 9: It's Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: You Thanky and Wendy City Get Ball.
Speaker 4: Did you hear that?
Speaker 2: Did you hear me say when diy?
Speaker 1: I did? I did? Congratulations? I heard you say it again.
Speaker 7: You're gonna get ready to come into the quindy anyway. It's the Sweetest Day Comedy Jam Chicago in Chicago, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 7: October twentieth and twenty versus Friday and Saturday. That's this coming Friday Saturday. You got Gary Owen, Bill Bellamy, Me Nephew, Tommy, Tony robertson the Building, Melanie Comancho, Benji Brown, Kevin Tate, all wrapped up into one at the Airy Crown Leo Friday Saturday Night. I got it, we d s Wheties Day, Sweetest Day, Problems Problem, Tweetest Day Comedy, I got.
Speaker 2: My head, I.
Speaker 7: Weeded Sweetest Day Boy, the Real Get ready to shine down, the nephew coming baby, and.
Speaker 1: All I got all right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next, it is asked the CLO. Our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. And entertainment news Peter is upset with offset and celebrity news we'll tell you why. And celebrity news rapper Sexy Red is pregnant. You know sexy Red. She made song Pound Toown. And Jada Pikett Smith's mother says she's tired of the Internet villainizing Jada. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. This one's from We have Moved On. This one is from Jamal in Detroit. We have moved on. Jamal and Detroit wrote. I met this drop dead gorgeous woman and she invited me in for a drink before our first date. Her house was junkie from the doorway to the living room and it smelled. I made up an excuse so I could leave. So should I be honest with her or just move on?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: Just go roll out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she struck yours.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I've had that experience before. She yeah, you you, you're gonna needs to clean up these eggs on this table right here? What eggs on the table? On the coffee table?
Speaker 2: Come on now, so just move on.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have to tell her anything, Just move on.
Speaker 6: No, no, don't dog and you're not finna fix this one. Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be years in the making. In no, she looks.
Speaker 2: She invited him in, so she don't even notice.
Speaker 1: That's a mess right there.
Speaker 2: Don't you drank out that glass? She drank glass?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Jamal and Detroit.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Felicia in San Diego, she says, I work in the fashion industry and I met this great guy that's an engineer. He has the money to buy nice things, but I can tell he's not spending money on his clothes or his shoes. Is it petty to judge this man because his dress shoes aren't leather?
Speaker 2: What is he wearing crocs? Because he have us? Okay, here's the deal, here's a deal. System.
Speaker 6: Don't throw this good man away because he don't know how to shock. You can fix that, girl. Do not throw a good man away because he don't know how to pick our clothes, and.
Speaker 2: You can fix that.
Speaker 1: He's smart man, girl, please, and he has money and he's just cheap.
Speaker 2: He don't know.
Speaker 6: He ain't had no reason to dress up you. Once you become the reason, he'll fix all that. Don't don't, don't, don't walk away with this.
Speaker 1: Man because he got Is this your fault, Steve? Is this somehow your fault for dressing so fly and everything?
Speaker 2: And you know I was been for a lot of things over the years. Is this take what about this? Well?
Speaker 6: You know I used to be him too, though, Oh I ain't always been fortunate now, handsome fake stuff on okay, I I know if you've ever had on fake snakes shoes, but they peel up real quick. Does not stay down, girls asked after the first wham. Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 2: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Toby and Roxbury, Toby says, I've been dating a great chick for almost a year and she's a great mom, a great cook, and sexy a f but she's terrible in bed. She's lazy, she won't stay in any position except the basic one. And when she's done, she's done, And I have to stop how do I get her to participate more and stop being lazy?
Speaker 4: What is your moving for?
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to move on now, you have to move on.
Speaker 1: You can't teach your Steve. You can't teach you No, no, wait a minute, told the other lady don't throw away a good man.
Speaker 7: With the shoes in this.
Speaker 2: So now that that lazy loving. It's hard to deal with you through.
Speaker 1: We gotta move again.
Speaker 2: Flip and for Come on now, I don't want to flip. I don't want to do that. I'm through. I'm tired. I'm through. Stop stop, I'm through.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, it's just time to go. Yeah, you might have to let you go.
Speaker 1: Almost a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you know you locked in.
Speaker 6: Man, You don't don't ask her to marriage you see how they work out for you? Oh, just tell you this ain't gonna work now. It's lazy loving because you're gonna be at work. One day, you're gonna meet somebody all get the giggling and kiki and next thing you know, you're gonna be telling your problems at the house.
Speaker 2: You know she don't like to switch positions.
Speaker 6: I do it all, that's what she say. The work, Yeah, the work I do it. Yeah, I just you know, you know, girl, she don't like to change positions. You just oh, I do it all?
Speaker 12: You like?
Speaker 2: You like monkey? Yeah? Yeah, you like monkey flip? How you monkey flips? Have you ever? Have you ever done a summer?
Speaker 1: All right, okay, so he needs to move on.
Speaker 2: I like to bounce on the edge of the mattress myself talking about work. No, no, hell no, this is cause he bit a hole in this coffee. Coffee.
Speaker 1: He bleeding in the.
Speaker 2: Mouth every time she says something he done bit the coffee. Mum, I can't bleed in the mouth.
Speaker 7: We was doing last night and she fell asleep on she was through.
Speaker 1: All right, last one Steve Harris and Marietta says. I'm twenty nine years old and I live with my boyfriend. I pay half of all the bills, and I buy the food. He has an eleven year old son that eats constantly. So I told my boyfriend that he needs to set rules for his son or buy the groceries. Why did he get mad?
Speaker 6: Because you can't ask this man to set rules for his son about winning. How he eat boys? I don't know if you've had a boy before, but they eat constantly. There is machines, the metabolism of sky high. Now you just set up here and talking about you need to buy the food or chest some rules for your sons. You can't tell no man. Now, yeah, why don't finna tail this? You can't eat this, you can't do that, don't eat till four?
Speaker 1: Why doesn't he just buy the groceries? Then, since his son is eating so much.
Speaker 2: She has a pain? Well, I mean, I'm not that that.
Speaker 6: I don't understand why she's responsible for buying the groceries. And and and and and and and and gotta pay half of you. Let me explain something y'all about deliving and manship. Y'all be having up with these damn roommates. Y'all women living with these men, doing wifey things, but you got roommate commitments. Wow, and that ain't had his work. Damn you stop doing all this wifey stuff. But then you steady getting treated like a roommate. Well, what's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 7: Roommate title?
Speaker 6: Yeah, why don't you just charged the sleeping with it? That's a whole nother relationship. Okay, that's an old profession.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: On that note, I'm gonna say thank you, Clo and coming out coming up at the top of the hour, We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening morning show. Okay, So OFFSET has upset animal rights organization PETA after spending big bucks on crocodile skin birken bags to celebrate Cardi B's birthday. Recently, Peter criticized OFFSET, saying, instead of using his wealth and influence for good, Offset chose to funnel hundreds of thousands of dollars into a gruesome, violent industry that electro shocks crocodiles, shoves metal rods into their head in an attempt to scramble their brains, and mutilates them while they're still alive. Peter reminds everyone that people who still spend money on a closet full of dead animals body parts either are clueless or simply don't care about the extreme cruelty they're perpetuating. It's just not worth it, That's what Peter said.
Speaker 6: Well, can I have a message for Peter, Yes, Crocodiles kill kids, crocodile eat people.
Speaker 2: Y'all need to go ahead on with all this help and all of them telling them people down there that's catching them alligator on them.
Speaker 6: They got a whole show on that, busting them in their head, shooting them everything. Bro at pocadiles. You can get it right now, man, hot alligators.
Speaker 2: All right. I got new belt. I bought a new belt yesterday.
Speaker 6: Dog, Peter, you really need to relax. I got crocodile stuff. I'm not I'm not taking it off for no damn but and I wish you would throw some paint on me.
Speaker 2: Boy.
Speaker 6: The funniest thing was me and Biggie Wig was in New York one time. We had on some big wig hat on them of fox coat, were walking past. We saw these protests, but we know what they what we got up there. We saw all these animals and stuff.
Speaker 2: Scared. This lady was running next to us and kept saying it looked better when it was a lie.
Speaker 6: And you know, we ain't really know what he was talking about. So Big says, hey, dog, who who this blankety blank talking to? I said, big, let's just keep walking man. So then this guy said we are to paint it. We'll paint it for you.
Speaker 2: I said, hey, man, listen to me. Whatever you do, don't throw no pain on me, dude.
Speaker 6: Code right here, be responsible for your life fitting the end day, Go ahead, all right.
Speaker 1: That's okay, all right, Jada Pink and Smith's mom, missus Gammy Norris, is tired of the Internet villainizing Jada for decisions that she and Will made. Take a listen painful.
Speaker 12: You know, yours is not a really it's not a happy story, right, But I do want to start out your mama right to clarify some things because I'm a little tired of all the vitriol being thrown your way. I'm sick of it, and I just want to say that you know, when you guys decided to separate, okay, that was the decision that both of you made.
Speaker 8: You're both separated. You did not cheat on Will, You're both both parties are living their lives both. Okay, So it's not just you and I need.
Speaker 2: To make that really clear, right because.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm a little sick of that foolishness. I got you again, I understand, all right, I understand. I love Will to death. You know, he's he's my guy, He's you know, we are.
Speaker 2: Family, guys.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I'm tired of I'm sorry. I'm just I can't take you and you're writing a book. What'd you write a book? But we didn't seen the totals. Every day I'm thinking, why is we reading the book?
Speaker 1: Did you just hear what her mother said on tape? Okay, as we told you guys yesterday, Jada said that she and Will are working hard on their partnership and divorce is not an option. Jada said that she came into the marriage with a quote very specific idea that were blocks to her seeing Will as who he is. She added, can't be this perfect ideal guy husband. I have to be able to accept him for the human that he is, and he accepts me for the human that I am, and we want to love each other.
Speaker 2: There is That's cool, here's the deal. Here's a clook.
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 6: None of us anything? If nobody in that camp, namely her, was telling it.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 6: Secondly, I appreciate her mother. You know, talk about nobody's mama at all. Jada did not cheat on Will. That ain't what y'all said at the reader at table talk. You said I had an entanglement. Will said it wasn't a fair We I didn't know nothing about this little boy.
Speaker 2: Whatever his name is, our our I didn't say that's my dude, July whenever he was born. Listen, we wouldn't. I wouldn't even boy, if you hadn't have told us that.
Speaker 6: Quick telling your business to people, mm hmm, and then you ain't got nothing to worry about. See, rumor is one thing. I'm all over the internet right now with rumor. But once y'all start discussing y'all life, Yeah, we ain't talking about rooumor no more. Now we're talking about what you said, you know. And then they do this stage interview right right.
Speaker 1: Her book is out, she's promoting her she wants a book.
Speaker 2: I'm write an album. Then that's what I'm gonna do. I'm tied it in and that too. But my mom ain't here to do no interview for me. So okay, really.
Speaker 7: You can't tell I can't do no more smells?
Speaker 4: What what.
Speaker 2: You Fortunately? You still got your mama? Can your mama come and do an interview for me?
Speaker 1: Asking?
Speaker 2: All right? Coming up, speak up, let me get my interview for me.
Speaker 1: Shannon Sharp's makeup had first take fans making a little Richard jokes and mortuary means I will talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show. All right, So during Monday's episode of ESPN's First Take, many viewers were not really paying attention to Shannon Sharp's football opinions and analysis of this past weekend games, but they were very fixated on Shannon's makeup, which appeared to be heavy on the powder. Someone comment on social media, quote, Shannon is looking cask at Sharp. Others were comparing him to Little Richard. One person commented that Shannon looked like Dave Chappelle, remember back in the day when he played Prince Dave Chappelle on the show. On the show, Yeah, the memes, the memes just kept coming. When Shannon got off the air, he responded, quote, appreciate the concern over my makeup this morning on First Take. This was her first time doing my makeup and it was a little heavy. My appearance is important, not as important as my takes. Hopefully the takes were great as usual. When one replier wrote that quote, the poor girl is finished, Shannon responded, no, she is, and she'll get better with my makeup. This isn't the end of the world. So here's a question for you guys. When you have to go on TV. Stephen, Tommy do you wear makeup on daily on TV? And have you had any issues?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: That was really a big deal. Well I'll take the shine off.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, no, no, damn the shine this hot depth go up there without makeup. Yeah, you're not gonna believe how ugly, yo, what boy? Let me tell you something high death. Let me tell you some boy. You see spots on you? You ain't even know you hat? What is that speck on my face right there? That's your skin?
Speaker 2: Dog? That ain't a spect? What is that on the camera?
Speaker 1: Lin?
Speaker 2: That's not on the camel? Lin, that's your tooth. That's black head. That's what the hell? They're not messing around you gotta put that makeup on, doog.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm gonna tell you something though, man, Like when I did first take, I've done it before down during the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Kansas City against somebody. I forgot it.
Speaker 6: But anyway, you know, they try to put some makeup on you before. I've had to stop people before because first of all, where you get this brush from? Oh yeah, yeah you know, and then you got this one color. We all got the same damn color. See, I'll tell you what happened that day. She knew she went over there and got steven A's color put it on. Shannon Sharp. But I've seen steven A with Molly's makeup on before. I've seen that on that show. Steven A looked a little shocking. A couple of times. I had a makeup artist on Family Feud. One time to the point where when I walked out there, the director said, cut, let's get Steve in the back. Let's start the show. Yeah, I've came around the corner and hey, welcome to Family Feud. Cut Steve step in the back for a moment here. Technically I'll go into bad who did his makeup?
Speaker 1: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail, and if you would like to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve. That's eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. You might just hear your call on the air. Steve, are you ready for this one? Remember the truck driver who left the call about sister Odell last week? Well, he's back.
Speaker 10: Take a listen, so stole deal, good morning and good morning morning.
Speaker 13: Cool.
Speaker 10: This is that truck drob. I just want to clear starting up. You keep saying I don't like you. I am a decont my church. I have unconditional love for you and the whole proof. I was just giving some constructive criticism about you and.
Speaker 3: That was all.
Speaker 6: So I just want to clear that up.
Speaker 2: You guys, take care of.
Speaker 10: Yourself and be blessed for the whole day. You have the number one ready to show morning.
Speaker 2: Show in the world.
Speaker 10: Take care and be blessed.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, Steve, Wait, wait, Steve, we have another call. We're gonna play back his original call from last week. Then comment, okay, see.
Speaker 10: Good morning crew. See let me tell you like this right here, so so old thell you need gonna kill her because you do not do a good woman. And I guess it because you so hard, cold and tough and then from Cleveland. So go ahead and kill Odell because you do not do a good woman.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 10: I don't mean to you know, shoot you down or nothing like that. I just want to be straight up to you and give you some constructive criticism and then be truck driver.
Speaker 6: Don't well, truck driver, deacon up at the church, I got love for you too. Now let me give you some constructive criticize too, because the word is constructive. Learn your words for you call in. No, he loved you, Now I love him too. I'm giving him. I'm giving him. Diggers at church can get some of this. Deacons make mistakes. Deacons need to be checked. If I love you, man, don't worry about that. You know, and you know you you you know, look man, I got I got love for you, or truck drive to keep on stay safe out there, man, stay sef on that road. Man, always get back home. And you know, and remember when you call in, you know if you bring some, you're gonna get some.
Speaker 2: Just know that about me. I don't care if you the dcon you had a past to call me.
Speaker 1: All right one morning, Steve from This is from Rob Robin. Robin is from Baltimore. She has a comment about Jada Pinkett Smith.
Speaker 14: The morning you guys, This is Robins from Baltimore. Jade up pinking you sold cracked and Baltimore? What shriek? What did you sell? Where were you yet? Sure us the receipt? I don't believe that This is a reach. You trying to get that book, so you want people in Baltimore to buy that book telling her and now you reach what you caught? Why because you can't respond, You can't say yes or no. Stop it, stop it. You guys have a great day.
Speaker 6: I was, I didn't care nothing about this here but the ishold crack in Baltimore last when she was ninety.
Speaker 2: You're not selling crack to nobody that size. They taking the crack from you.
Speaker 6: Ain'tybody anybody handing you know money, dog and Jadad nineteen was smaller than she is now.
Speaker 2: She ain't sold no crack in Baltimore. What you're trying to make where that comes from? You sold crack?
Speaker 4: Why? Why?
Speaker 2: You're from a good family. Your mama work with you. What he was on the wire, Now, did y'all see the wire string of ass crack.
Speaker 3: Cracking.
Speaker 6: Crack was not an internet drug. You can't order online back then. You got to be out there on them corners. Cracking is a corner drug.
Speaker 2: Jada pe Can ain't still on no damn corner selling no damn drugs.
Speaker 6: Don't poys it little boy out here, give me them damn your ass back in school, wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Pot beans breaking it down? Coming up next, and thanks for all our phone calls today.
Speaker 2: Co there give me some of that crack from another skinny had bought down there.
Speaker 1: We'll hear from the nephew with today's prank phone call right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is whose costume is this? We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for us today?
Speaker 7: Now, Well, Shirley, any church you go to, they're gonna have one that just ooh, it's just a bit much, just a little too much. It's always one that's just scary. You scared of them, the church usher. The church usher that is not the person you do not want to be on their bad side. Touch usher. Let's go catch this. Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach your sister.
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 7: Good evening to you, ma'am. I don't mean to be giving you a call this late in the evening, but I I am the New Youth minister.
Speaker 2: I haven't. My name is Sean Williams over at Missionary Baptist Church.
Speaker 9: Which mineus, which New Youth, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Uh, he's no longer with the church anymore. Man, No, oh my, now, well, I'm not at liberty to speak upon that.
Speaker 7: But but what I was doing is getting around and making sure I met everyone because I haven't met everyone yet, and I wanted to reach out to everyone at the church. But listen, let me, let me get down to some more business, because I've I've spoken with the pastor.
Speaker 5: Uh we spoke bishop, but bishop Okay, I spoke with him on yesterday, and we have narrowed some things down of a few changes we're going to be making at the church.
Speaker 7: And what we want to do is one of the major subjects that have come up, sister, is that we're wanting you, if at all possible, and the deacons we're in on this meeting as well, but wanting you to change your attitude when people are coming in and you're seating them. From my understanding, it's gotten to the point where they.
Speaker 9: Think you're wait wait wait wait, wait wait wait a minute, wait about had a meeting on me?
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't a meeting.
Speaker 9: Listen here, I've been ushering on that usher board for forty seven years. I am the sor usher on that uncher board, and I've been trying to be nuts about it. But I don't understand how y'all don't have a meeting without me. All but now you won't call in and tell me that you won't you having a meeting on me about me being nice, always nice?
Speaker 7: Well, ma'am, that doesn't seem to be the problem with that. Sounds you twenty seven man.
Speaker 9: Gonna some boy to call me? You know this don't make no pay.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 7: What that's actually my call, ma'am, is that maybe we figured if I would call and speak with you about the matter, that maybe we can get to some type of uh rectifying this situation to where we.
Speaker 9: Can We're gonna rectify here. I'm gonna rectify you calling me this time of night.
Speaker 5: Tell my some meet.
Speaker 9: This don't make no time. And I don't appressionate you calling me any time of night. Away, Bishop, I need to speak the bishop. Bishop's I've been at this ter be for seven years. I've been say, oh my life, this don't make no type of sense. You calling me here with this mess that isall gonna make me cuss. I'm trying to be a question but y'all not gonna lost me be a Christian. She's just gonna just gonna agitate me with this mess telling me about something.
Speaker 3: Be nice.
Speaker 2: Well, ma'am.
Speaker 7: That that that you're having problems when you're seeding the people, and that's all that we're trying to get work the product.
Speaker 9: People don't want to sit down. They want to go over here, they want to go over there. They want to have the children running too, and so it's like a bunch of beamons a while he's just bucking around in the trench like they ain't got no sense. And I'm not gonna have it in my section.
Speaker 4: My section is gonna be strife, and I understand it.
Speaker 7: Let you know what, sister, I think if we did this, if you would do me a favor and hold your phone, and if you would just bow your head right now for me, maybe we can come to to get to get the man up.
Speaker 9: What am I buying my head for? I ain't nothing clean, baby. If we can floors as clean as hospital coffee, it don't make no trap.
Speaker 5: What if I buy my head.
Speaker 7: If you could, maybe, if you could close your eyes, sister, Sister, I want.
Speaker 9: Close now, I said. You called me and woke me up out of my fleet with this mess. Come out I meet and I am very knowing as this, and I don't appreciate it. I'm gonna tell you right now, I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Speak to me now.
Speaker 4: Father.
Speaker 2: We asked that you look down up on ster.
Speaker 7: We asked that you look down upon her right now, asking that you put a smile on her face on Sunday morning, asking that you'll put some joy in her heart on Sunday morning, an that you draw all the pain that she in, the anguish that she might be going through, whatever demon there is inside, We asked that you draw that demon out. We asked that you poured that demon away from sister right now. An your name, we ask all of these blessings to.
Speaker 9: Come, because I don't appreciate this boy. I don't even know who you is. All my number.
Speaker 7: Pastor gave me the number one and asked me to call I am like I said, I'm Sean Williams.
Speaker 9: We haven't met yet, and I am the new you know, he know he don't act that way and if Bishop for the third time, I told you, boy, Bishop, be respectful of the folks.
Speaker 10: See that's what ms ing.
Speaker 7: Let me let me let me say this right. Here's sister, and maybe this will shed some light on things a little.
Speaker 2: Bit clear out.
Speaker 9: I'm tryst to you.
Speaker 2: This is nephew Timmy from a Steve harp In morning show. You just got pranked by sister.
Speaker 7: Who is also an usher at the church mission there a Baptists.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a.
Speaker 9: Messing, but we already that.
Speaker 7: Yes, yep, this don't make.
Speaker 9: No sense, Lord him, but this is embarrassing.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, this is.
Speaker 9: Show.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, that's that's that's that's my uncle.
Speaker 9: This is just a joke though, manimm yes, o Lord, how you doing timing?
Speaker 2: You're doing sister?
Speaker 9: So this is I am?
Speaker 7: I am in Do you listen to the show?
Speaker 9: Every I never would accept my l on that. Oh Lord, oh my god, I got me on this radio.
Speaker 2: Sister did this here to you?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: How about it?
Speaker 9: Y'all call me back and we get sisters. How we do that? We do we will do a plank on her bill at a couple of bills. You know, you shot a little.
Speaker 5: They got all her business.
Speaker 7: What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 9: What is the Steve Harvey Morning Show? And little Tommy and holler and mother look cheering them.
Speaker 3: Little devil.
Speaker 5: He is so cute.
Speaker 9: I love us.
Speaker 5: This is so y'all.
Speaker 9: I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks too much.
Speaker 1: Hey, Temmy, Crystal from Chicago left you a voicemail. You want to hear it?
Speaker 2: Rushta here it go.
Speaker 14: Good morning, mister Harvey and the morning crew. Tommy, this is Chris. Come on, here's mis Chicago and that peacoat It's six fifty five am on Wednesday, and I'm listening to you talk about you want to bring a peacock. It's forty two degrees here, man, here in Atlanta, y'all don't like it cold.
Speaker 2: Come on here with that pea coat.
Speaker 6: Man, it's forty two degrees at seven.
Speaker 9: In the morning.
Speaker 14: Come on up here with that pea coat on and see what the Hawks do to you. Okay, come on, baby, bring it now. I'm advising you you better dress for success with that cold ass their love.
Speaker 1: You have a good morning, guys.
Speaker 14: Keep doing what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing, all right, Crystal?
Speaker 7: All right, get rid of the pea coat. I need something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wish you had told me what to bring. I told you that before you go down. He already told you. Don't bring the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything heavy, something heavy, and layer up, something, layer up.
Speaker 2: But what I need by eight pound drawers and then some loans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thermoil, Yeah, a scar for hat, gloves, all of that.
Speaker 7: N I'm gonna be sweating and all that. That's just that's just too much. That's just okay.
Speaker 1: Like Crystal said, the peacup.
Speaker 11: If you need the same coat, you need the same coat that Jordan Love played for Green Bay Package.
Speaker 2: When you're on the side line, you need that coat he got.
Speaker 4: Keep it warm, keep me warm, all right?
Speaker 2: I got my coat ibida, all right, nephew.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject is who's costume is this? We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 7: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We guide it for you. Here it is girl Berby.
Speaker 1: Let them thank you, f you subject whose Halloween costume is this? Dear Stephen Shirley. My husband and I have four children, and he is a great father and provider. But I think he's grown tired of our marriage. He has been going to have a drink before he gets home, and he told me his school counseling job has been stressful lately, so he needs to relax before he gets home. I think that something else is going on, and it involves a woman at the school. He works at the high school that our oldest son attends, and all next week is spirit week for homecoming. Each day has a theme. Monday's theme is the seventies. So my husband had to get my son and himself a costume. He went to a costume store to get two Afro wigs and said that's all they needed, but he only bought He only brought one of the Afros in the house, so I went to see if the other wig was in the car. There were two bags in the car one on the back seat and one unkind of stuffed under the front seat of my husband's car. I got the afro and then I looked at the other bag closely. There was a size medium brown haultertop with fringes on it and a brown spandex skirt to match, with a headband and a pair of big hoop ear rings. It looked like a Pocahontas costume to me, but I guess it was supposed to be a seventies costume. I went back inside and asked my son how the shopping trip went. He said Dad ran in to get the two afros while he stayed in the car because his dad parked illegally. What that means is my husband purposely went into the store alone to get him and some woman a costume. I laid the costume on our bed and my husband almost screamed when he walked in the room. He asked me how I found it, and he said it was mine. I can't fit that and I don't work with him, so why would I need a costume? Why won't he tell me the truth? Why would he lie? You ask why won't he tell you the truth? Do you listen to the men on this show at all. You know their motto, right, You have to lie. That is their motto. You have to lie, even when the truth will do. They can flip a lie around and make you think you did something wrong. Okay, that's how we do it here on this show, the men anyway. But there's a lot going on in this letter and in this marriage. You'd think your husband has grown tired of your marriage, and you think he's cheating with the woman who works at the school with him. He says he's been stressed out, so he goes to have a drink to relax before coming home. Is he saying he can't relax at home or is he drinking and relaxing with this woman for work. I'm sure these are your questions, and you pretty much got your answer once you found the hidden bags under the car seat. He bought a costume for this woman, which was beyond stupid. He left the evidence behind beyond stupid again, thinking you would never find it.
Speaker 2: But you did.
Speaker 1: You found it. I say, yes onto something. I love how you lay the costumes out on the bed and he almost screamed when he saw them. Guilty. All he could say was that it was yours. You're not going to the party, to the events at the school. You said that you knew he was lying right then and there. I believe there is something going on between him and the woman at work, which explains the matching costumes. But please do not sit around and wait for him to tell you the truth about it. That's not going to happen, all right.
Speaker 6: Steve Well, well, well, well, whose Halloween costume is this?
Speaker 4: Lord? Is?
Speaker 6: This story unfolds? It gets more raggedy as you go down the paper. Yeah, your husband, y'all got four kids. He's a great father provider, but I think he's grown tired of our marriage.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: He been having a gold have a drink before he gets home, and he told me his school counseling.
Speaker 2: Job has been stressful, so he needs to relax before he get home. That's true. You work around kids all day as a counselor, and then you got.
Speaker 6: To come home to the foe at your house. And we learned later on in the letter that the oldest boy go to the high school. He got to stop and get a drink. Yeah, and if he tied in the marriage, probably Yeah. Yeah, I don't really know what's happening in your house. But now it probably ain't all that exciting. Way more exciting down the happy hour. I think something else is going on and involves a woman at the school he worked at high school the oldest boy go to and his spirit week for home coming. Now this is where the letter starts turning. Each day has a theme. Monday stem is the seventies. So my husband had to get my son and himself a costume. He went to the costume store to get two Afro whigs and said that's all they needed. But they only bought one Afro in the house, so I went to see if the other wig was in the car. I'm curious as to why he only bought one.
Speaker 2: Afro wig in the house. I'm curious about that, and maybe I'll find out the reason as we go on. I don't know. There was two bags in the car.
Speaker 6: One on the back seat and one kind of stuffed under the front seat of my husband's car. I got the afro and then I looked at the other bag closely. That was a sized, medium brown halted top with fringes on it. Brown spanned the skirt to match with a headband, a pair of big hoop earings. It looked like a Pocahontas costume to me, But I guess it's supposed to be a seventies costume. I'm telling you right now, that's seventies all day. That's what Earth went in five came up out the stage with at the Richfield Coliseum. That's seventies. You better know your time periods. Don't play with us with seventies people, ocahonnas. That's Earth winning fire.
Speaker 4: Elements.
Speaker 2: The hell are you talking about. That's when it came about to flow into TPS.
Speaker 1: This is not about Earth winning fire. Well for two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter, subject, whose costume is this? We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is, whose costume is this?
Speaker 6: Okay, we got to get to it quickly because the problem is laid on in the letter. This woman been married to husband, they got four kids. He's a counselor at of high school. She thinks he's tired of the marriage. I think if you thank somebody tied to your ass. They usually are. He's probably even got dry. Ain't nothing happening. You just settling into a rout existence. Yeah, he probably tied. Yeah, you probably tied of him. You just ain't saying nothing. So y'all tied to each other. He been stopping to get a drink before he come home lately, says it's been stressing him out. He's a counselor at a high school. His son go to the high school. Y'all, oldest boy, he ain't stress up, so he's stopping to get a drink. But you say, you think it's another woman involved. He said, y'all having Spirit Week for home coming at your son's school where he's a counselor, and it's a theme every day. First day in the seventies. So he go to the costume store to buy two afro wigs. He said, that's all they need. But he only bought one afro wig in the house, so Miss Nosey went out to see if the.
Speaker 2: Other wig was in the car.
Speaker 1: Oh really, miss Yeah.
Speaker 6: There was two bags in the car, one on the back seat and one kind of stuffed under the front seat of my husband's car.
Speaker 2: Why did boy put his bag in his trunk.
Speaker 4: I do my note.
Speaker 2: I got the afro. Then I looked at the other bad closer.
Speaker 6: Here we go, size medium, brown, halted top fridges on it, brown span deck skirt to match, headband, pair, big hoop e rings. It looked like a Pocahontas costume to me, But I guess it was supposed to be a seventies costume.
Speaker 7: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a seventies costume.
Speaker 6: It's what Earth Winding Fire came about to float with at the Richfield Coliseum when the Spirit album came out, Nine Tpees came about the flow.
Speaker 2: I was there.
Speaker 6: I had a feather in my hair with a head band I had on the mock skin vest. I had passed and my sister sold the shingles down the side. Uh huh, I WoT some moccasins that was too loose.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I went back inside to ask my son how to shopping trip went. He said his dad ran in to get the two afros while he stayed in the car because his dad had park illegally. What that means is my husband purposely went into the store alan to get him and some woman a costume. Okay, okay, that do sound true? Stay in the car boy and legally park. What are he gonna do? I'm going in with you, Daddy, I said, stay your ass in the car in case they come by and give us a ticket.
Speaker 2: You can move it now. The boy hoping they come by so he can drive the car. See what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I laid the costume on my bed, and my husband almost screamed when he walked into the room. Boy, you could walk in that room and saw that little lady's pokehonna's outfit laying on that bed.
Speaker 3: God man, how you how you find it?
Speaker 2: He asked me? How I found that? He said, it was mine. Here is the key to this whole letter. I can't fit that. There we go. That's it. That's why he's sick in your hands right there?
Speaker 4: What there?
Speaker 2: Because you ain't a medium no more? He tied in.
Speaker 6: You didn't even try to spandeck. You could have tried it on, but you can't fit no medium. No Lord, you probably like old she's not a medium. Okay, what I'm trying.
Speaker 2: To think about. But when you look at the medium to be offended.
Speaker 1: Though, but she didn't even need a costume, Steve.
Speaker 6: Yeah, see listen, I watched the letter who is how the letter turned? And I don't work with him? So why would I need a costume? Why won't he tell me the truth? He's sad it is yours because now he's gonna invite you. You are now invited to the costume party. And baby, I bought this medium because that's how you look to me.
Speaker 2: You still fine? Now do I need to go back and get a bigger size?
Speaker 6: Dang?
Speaker 2: So, baby, just don't feel what size you need?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: What we got to piss off to where she don't want to go to the Party's right?
Speaker 3: And what about this?
Speaker 1: Why did he leave it in the car? Was he gonna surprise her?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you this. Two things. Two things. Number one, that bag she'd have got put in the trunk.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you agree with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so okay, Yeah it was a surprise.
Speaker 6: But he forgot the wig wasn't in the same bag that your Pocahontas outfit was in.
Speaker 1: This is not for me.
Speaker 2: This is all gone to hell. Don Yeah, you in the well the trouble.
Speaker 6: Yes, really, I don't know how you're gonna do this right here, but I sure want to see that little thing down at the school that you done brought this little spandanss halt the top for with that little with them big hoop ear rings. And let me tell y'all something. I bet this is for after this for after the party.
Speaker 2: It's not a party.
Speaker 11: They just dressed like that at school all day and then next day it's a different thing.
Speaker 6: Yes, no, listen to me, remember this, do caller, he go have drinks every day before we come home.
Speaker 2: They going to drink in that little span dish.
Speaker 1: All right, today, Strawberry Letters, you have them on Instagram and.
Speaker 2: Babs legs while we drink.
Speaker 3: And check out the.
Speaker 1: Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app Free never sounded so good. You can download it today now coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, Junior and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening morning show and now Junior is here, ladies and gentlemen with Sports Talk. What you got for us?
Speaker 4: Junior?
Speaker 11: Okay, first of all, the Houston Astros are down two games in a see were down two games?
Speaker 2: Yeah that's yeah, okay, we gotta take that.
Speaker 11: Well, no, no, don't do that, No, don't do that. We we just said, well, because you feel to be negative that what you feel.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, no, down two games is negative. It's negative too.
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 6: What the hell are you blaming me for? You said they down two games? They ain't played, but two That don't sound negative.
Speaker 12: To you.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 2: I did started with astro. I had to man because I team. But that's cool. We're gonna We're gonna come back. We're gonna come back, not from two.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: How long is this series? Seven games? That's a seven? That's a sep.
Speaker 1: Can't you tell you know who did that?
Speaker 2: I'm kissing y'all? Good bye? Go ahead.
Speaker 11: Also, man, let's just talk about this man, the Colorado Buffalo's man lost the game. I know you probably didn't see it. They was up twenty nine nothing at halftime. They lost to Stanford forty six to forty three, twenty nine nothing at halftime. Stanford came back Prime. Good thing about this day four and three. The whole thing about it is, do you think there's a problem with them understanding that they're not Deon Samers? Everybody said, but you know what, he's coaching these boys, and he feels like, hey, we got coach Prime, and coach Prime saying hey, y'all not me, y'all not doing the things out you? Is it a problem with Deon Sanders now college football?
Speaker 2: They're looking at him like, hey, this is not is this first year?
Speaker 6: He got a completely new team. Like he said, y'all better jump on him now because it's the worst they gonna ever be. He gonna go recruit some bulldogs up front. He gonna get some cows up front on that line. That's the only thing they miss it is a defensive line at the offensive line. He gonna go fix that problem right there. He gonna bringing some big boys that transferred Portal gonna come up. He gonna get some boys up at Alabama. He will go to big boys up out of Florida, and it's gonna be game on this his first year. Man, he was gonna be making moves after this way.
Speaker 1: Why does he have to be a miracle walker first season?
Speaker 2: He's doing great.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I think he's doing great. I just hate the fact that he keep judging him based on this one year.
Speaker 2: This one year. Hold up, they've been judging his whole career.
Speaker 6: He used to this he been in the spotlight though he been, He's been prime time his whole life.
Speaker 2: He used to this. It's all right, we still believe, we still believe Prime. All right, you talking about the Colorado team. You ain't talking about the Astros. Stop coming up.
Speaker 1: Steven Guy on social media says working the night shift is affecting his health. Will talk about it right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: So, Steve Elliott on Facebook rights, I recently got a job that has me working night shifts. The change in schedule has thrown off my routine. My eating habits are erratic, and I can hardly find the energy to exercise. Now. I've started to gain weight and feel sluggish all the time. I want to stay healthy and fit, but the odd hours make it so challenging. Do you have any advice for me? How can I adapt to this new schedule and stay healthy?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 2: Doesn't work night shift or does he work graveyard?
Speaker 1: He says night shifts night shift says.
Speaker 6: On the twelve graveyard is twelve to eight. Yeah, he didn't say both of him is mind numbing?
Speaker 4: Both of ye. Oh.
Speaker 6: I suggest you try to elevate you because that would at least get you base, get you a basic ground, because your bio thrown off if you work the graveyard shift is the worst shift than all of them. I've worked at shift before twelve midnight to eight in the morning. Because I don't care who you are, the human body's biol rhythms.
Speaker 2: At four a m. Your ass is sleeping. I don't give it. Damn Where you at?
Speaker 4: What job?
Speaker 2: At four am? The blackest hour of the night.
Speaker 6: It is always darkest four to dunk from four to five thirty down midnight. It's black dark at four am. And your body has a biol rhythm clock that has.
Speaker 2: Been operating on.
Speaker 6: I don't know if that's the correct term for it, but your body's used to it by nature, and so that's what's causing them balance.
Speaker 2: But first of all, you're gonna have to do two things. Get self some elevate you.
Speaker 6: And secondly, stop saying that you off balance. Stop saying you can't get your rhythm. Stop saying you feel sluggish, even though this is factual. Right now, all of that can be adjusted with a mental adjustment. You got to mentally adjust to this thing, because get job, dog. I'll tell you what be sluggish for you if you get fired. That's when you asked stop saying that. Now I'm just saying that's why you need to hear. Make this mental adjustment. Go to Elevate You dot Com. Get yourself some elevate You green drink so you can start putting some vitality in your cell system. Or you can go to Walmart all you can go to Walmart dot com will get you some elevate you man and feel better about yourself. You're digesting and your energy or pick up and you gotta get back. Remember to get energy, you have to exert energy. You only get energy when you exert it. So if you're feeling sluggish, if you want to start feeling more energetic, you gotta get active.
Speaker 2: Yeah, energy gets energy. Go for a walk. Do something that helps too, don't it not? If you're tied on that gray sift. You don't hail six. You just got in.
Speaker 6: Showing a way out the door. You coming in the dome and you got to talk into it all that. How to put this makeup in this closed on?
Speaker 2: Stop Herbert.
Speaker 1: All right, I think we have time for one more. Danielle and Steve Harvey FM Rights. Ever since I started working from home, the lines between my professional and personal life have blurred. My work emails ping at all hours and I'm always finding myself working late into the night. I miss having a clear line between office hours and personal time. My husband wants to make out as soon as I close my laptop. My laptop. I love the flexibility of remote work, but how can I bring some balance back into my life and make sure I don't burn out?
Speaker 6: Well, it's real simple, that's up to you. You work at home office, you have office hours, you got home hours. Why don't you set some parameters. It can ping all night, but that don't mean you got to answer. Put that down, computer on sleep. You know, six seven o'clock you wake up, cut your computer on eight o'clock at night, turn your compute off.
Speaker 2: I do it all the time. Yeah, matter of fact, I don't give it. Damn if you do ping me pain? Oh, we don't what you do? Fact, let me read it to you right now. How many pins do went off that I ain't gave it?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 6: About thirteen nine and forty yep, that's how many emails I ain't. Oh, we're gonna call me if you want to.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harby Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this you're listening Hardy Morning show. Well, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Rebok his name to get this guy's seventy six years NBA great Allen Iverson as its vice president of Basketball. The move comes in conjunction with Shaquille O'Neil being named President of Reebok Basketball by the shoe company. Both Hall of famers are longtime brand partners with Reebok. Iverson's role will be to drive player recruitment along with leading grassroots and community based initiatives. Allen Iverson, who is forty eight years old, has a lifetime contract with Reebok and will receive thirty two million dollars trust on his fifty fifth birthday. So congratulations, go ahead, Alan, So yeah, you like.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, Helen and schaf.
Speaker 6: The smartest guy out there right now is Shaquille O'Neill. You know, people don't understand you. All these commercials you see him in Dog. He's owners in these companies.
Speaker 2: I mean, man, no man, J C. Penny, Carnival, Cruise Line, Icy Hot.
Speaker 6: That doorbell ring stuff, he was the first one to jump on the ring doorbells general.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all that insurance stuff he got, he got he got large steak in that. Wow, I mean he got steak and say so.
Speaker 6: He ain't just pitchment, dude, This brilliant business man man smartest hell.
Speaker 1: Congratulations all right, coming up at thirty three minutes after the.
Speaker 13: Hour, Ques, we'll play around him. Would you rather right after this? You got it in every got it?
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning Show? It is time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather change the outcome of the last election or would you rather get to decide the outcome of the next election?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, control to b yeah huh yeah.
Speaker 6: But if New York going and get this case right, we ain't gonna have to worry about it. Okay, No, New York got something morning, for real, for real, New York got.
Speaker 1: Something all right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a unibrow or would you rather have a full back of hair? All the hair is on your back?
Speaker 7: Be I just can't be all that a hell on my back all day day like that. Yeah, give me that, I take that un brow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 11: Dog, I'll watch you ready to love and you sit up here with everything across yours.
Speaker 2: What you gonna do? You're gonna get used to whole up time. I got. I got this, don't worry about it. JR.
Speaker 6: What's we're looking at you right now? In the zoom where your hairline is? If you had the brow you look like emoji? I wish you would show it with some bad hair. Jim, you will whoop you over?
Speaker 7: Hand?
Speaker 2: You got? Why would you wish back? It is only head? Next question? Would you would you rather right there?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 2: He got the back hand? Now it's on your hand.
Speaker 1: Would you rather always be able to tell when someone is lying? Or would you rather be able to lie without anyone knowing?
Speaker 2: Would I got mastered? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I got both of them. Master, I'm a m B. I don't know when you're lying, and you can't tell when I'm lying? Really ask me anything, just ask I would What.
Speaker 4: Day is it?
Speaker 2: What day is Friday?
Speaker 1: No, it's not that's day?
Speaker 2: Where you at? When would you move?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: About thirty five years ago?
Speaker 1: But aren't you on the radio every day saying you're you're sixty six?
Speaker 2: I thought was born again thirty five years.
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 14: Boy?
Speaker 4: You can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm telling you right now, I'm the best? Are the Cleveland Browns?
Speaker 6: Going to the super Bowl, all without a doubt, out of doubt. There is no doubt the Cleveland Browns will go to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: What makes you say that?
Speaker 2: Oh, we got to bore. You didn't ask me what year they was going.
Speaker 1: All right, that's today's roundup. Would you rather coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour? It is our last break of the day, and we'll have mister Steve Harvey close out the show right to this. You're listening Morning show. All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Tuesday. It's been a good day.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, absolutely, every day is a good day. That's right.
Speaker 6: And no matter how it's going out there, y'all just remember this too shall pass. Just hang on in there, man, because you're gonna get through it, Yes you will. Who I'm living witness today that.
Speaker 2: They're not going with that today. You ain't gonna make it. Ju you feeling I got back I got back here. I'm not litting it.
Speaker 11: You just said I got back here because my headline from the last second and y'all want we.
Speaker 2: Had a great day. Let's just close out now. I got back here. Well, Junior, I don't know what to tell.
Speaker 1: You, but shureye repeat the question. What was the question?
Speaker 2: Now you the brown back here?
Speaker 6: Question was would you rather have a unibrow on wold you rather would you have a unibrow or would you have back hair?
Speaker 1: A full back of hair?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your hold back?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he told back here, yeah, And I just said he got well. First of all, I told him he don't need no unibrow because if Junior, where his hairline is at right now, he did a row, he'll look like an emoji. You that he look like one of the people on your phone.
Speaker 2: See that's what hurt.
Speaker 6: Then he got back here because his hair is back there. See back hairs here you can't see. And he got back here right.
Speaker 2: Now, see.
Speaker 6: See Junior, Look look, don't move right now. Look stop right there, freeze. Look directly at your picture right now on zoom. Do you see your hairline?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: None of us do, none of us do see see you delusional?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 6: You you looking at your hairline where it used to be. Well, you're talking about where your hairline was. We're talking about where it is today and right now.
Speaker 2: It's even what your head sets. You know you're not see you're not doing. You're not mentoring right now, You're not a good mentor, right.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, And you know what, all my mentees have told that to me at one point in time. They say, you're not being a good mentor to me today. Ellie just said it to me the other day. Because my job as your mentor is to tell you the truth. I'm not gonna lie to you. You don't have a full head of hair no more. And disappeared on this radio show as I remember when you first had them, Remember when it was waves and all this here.
Speaker 2: Hair, Yeah, right.
Speaker 6: There, right there, Junior got what Shirley pretty hair? Yeah when last time you said that, it waved right on out of there.
Speaker 2: You know what, let me say sometimes see you wrong.
Speaker 7: He's wrong to me, you know it.
Speaker 2: Them waves was on a fair whale tour.
Speaker 1: Don't listen to the haters, Junior.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 9: We are, we are.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 2: Encouraging you. That's what he That's what Junior's point is. You can't encourage half call it it ain't.
Speaker 1: You can't courage tell him what to expect, tell him that's what you.
Speaker 2: Should to shave and put some coco butter on your head and going by. Tell damn, come on and join the club because you in it. You just don't want to admit it.
Speaker 1: He does have some in the back, right, yeah, he does back?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Can we go again?
Speaker 4: You do have.
Speaker 1: Take your headphones off, Junior? Let me see take your headphones off?
Speaker 2: Look like that.
Speaker 6: Look at that boy right there, Lord Jesus, if it ain't time for you to come on? She said, take your head sets off, Judy, and then bam. You still didn't see it. Look at right there, stay right there, Junior, Turn sideways again, turn look at that, Lord Jesus.
Speaker 1: Does your wife like it?
Speaker 14: Junior?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm asked.
Speaker 2: She don't even say nothing. She don't even know I had a hair cut.
Speaker 6: That's cause your forehead looked like an ass, just trying to trying to tell me the tree?
Speaker 7: Do you be?
Speaker 2: Do you be saying you going to the barble shopping stuff? You be telling her that she doesn't even know I have went down there? Dumb? Yeah, Junior?
Speaker 1: Do you think you're in denial about it?
Speaker 2: I maybe maybe you may be what.
Speaker 6: Let me help you with that word. Maybe you may be losing your hair, You may be going ball. You may already be Ball. You may be in denial. You may be wanting some more hair, you may be thinking about getting the lace front. It's a whole lot of maybe they got him now for me and you Ball.
Speaker 2: You can't tell him how to rocket?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Listen to rocket? You're rocking? It was his fad.
Speaker 7: That's when you dream that night, junr.
Speaker 2: When you dream, do you be Ball?
Speaker 7: Or do you We can stop? We can start now. We gotta stop these dreams.
Speaker 2: That's what it is. You wake up thinking that.
Speaker 1: Tell him how to cope with this, what's coming next? That's how you mess.
Speaker 6: First of all, he got to listen to the two me into the show that it had to come to this conclusion.
Speaker 7: You know what I think though, Just I see what the problem is. You don't have no hand nowhere. You gotta work on a munstag. You gotta get some growing. We gotta get you ask the mother, had you let this one go? But you just you just trying to hang on to any old hall.
Speaker 6: You just matter of fact, in a minute, you ain't gonna be nothing butter set eyebrow.
Speaker 2: Might word go to you the bride. We gotta go, can y'all have a go on in today. Talk to God he loved to hear from you, and pray for Junior's hairline.
Speaker 7: Ah, Steve, I am not my hand.
Speaker 8: Shut up.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void We're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visits Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show.