Speaker 1: I was donkey up to day damn, but he hog it's time the donkey the day. I mean, trying to be donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off. Card damn Scharla Man who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Jeff Hilarius, who's actually here this morning? Donkey today? For Wednesday, October eighteenth, coach to a Florida man named Johnny Yates. What did Junker y'all always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now, nobody likes going to jail. If you've ever had a warrant or been wanting for something, that feeling of evading the police for as long as you can is a very stressful feeling. Okay. I don't care how cool Nri made being on the run sound. It is not okay. No matter how much you're eating, it's not all right, especially knowing that at any given moment then boys in Blue could be coming for you, and that's the predicament. Johnny Yates found himself in Johnny is forty one years old and he was wanted the Pope County Sheriff's office for aggravated battery, false imprisonment, and tampering charges. Deputies showed up to his house around two forty five pm on a Saturday after getting a tip that he was inside. Oh, somebody told on him. There was a reward out for his arrest or somebody didn't like him, okay, one of the two. But when they got this house, they noticed a dry eraser board in front of a window. Y'all know the dry erase bordt you right on they the police pulled up and they saw it in front of a window and written on it and said, Johnny Yates does not live here. I promise you there is nothing stupid on this planet than a man who gets caught, or should I say, a man who gets caught but doesn't want to accept the reality that they've been caught. I don't care if you get caught by the police, or if you get caught cheating. Even though black men don't cheat, other men can get caught. Buttonnecket in the Poom poom, mid stroke, your woman catch you and a man will make up the stupidest lie on the spot mid stroke, you looking at him. He will tell you it ain't me. Okay, this is my cousin and you know what I feel like. It's our parents fault. Okay. When you grow up in a certain environment, you train to lie. It started because of our parents. Parents trained kids to tell stupid ass lies at an early age. I grew up Jehovah's witness. On a Saturday, walk up to somebody house. You can see the family in the house. Sprinkles is running cars in the yard. You see the dad through the window drinking a beer. Knock on the door, a little six year old open the door, talking about their home alone. You know what I'm saying, You and the house as a child. Around ten or eleven phone rings. You pick it up. You know it's the bill collected. Your mama whisper loud as hell. Tell him I ain't hell. You get back on the phone. My mom said she ain't here. She want to know if you can leave a message. Though all you go to ie Hoop. You know, kids eat free at eye Hop. You know what I'm saying. You get one I would said, I help eat kids eat free under ten or something like that. Ye, but yeah ten, I thought it was under ten. But either way, you be an eyehop with your parents. You're clearly going through puberty. But your parents would tell you and the way to ask you tell them you nine? Oh'm like mom, I drove him, all right. I got my learners from men and my mustag coming in to morrow of the story? Is his parents fault that we like this little white lives as kids turned the big lies on a white board as an adult. And I want to know, Johnny, what was your end goal? Did you actually think they were going to read the sign and say, damn we missed them? Guys? All right, Johnny doesn't live here anymore. Can somebody get the new address? Now? Johnny didn't go out with a fight without a fight either, because somebody walked out the house and confirmed no Johnny is in there. Okay, So cops surrounded the house for an hour and then they tried to smoke him out. Literally, I didn't even know police did this. Did y'all know? They got something called surrender smoke now, but they dispensed surrender smoke inside the house and then they smoke you out. Now, so four people came out the house, but none of them was Johnny. So let's keep counting. Now, one person came out and told him Johnny was in there. They smoked four more people out. That's five people in this house, all right, five people. I want to play a game. I guess what racist is? Oh my god, put clearly say Mexican. Oh my god. They called out for Johnny some more. They did another round of surrender smoke. Still know Johnny, So they let the dogs out. K nine unit went in and they found Johnny hiding and a modified uh modified dresser like the dresser, you know, the dresser he was hiding and the dresser. We definitely don't got to play a game. I guess when several generations of a family living in a two bedroom house, he could in a modified chesterday he built and he rode on a whiteboard, me, no hell, come on, please to give Johnny Yates the biggest he hall. That is not me.
Speaker 2: No here, write me, no here.
Speaker 1: It ain't no hit tomorrow, all right.
Speaker 3: And I just want to tell y'all, if you purchase an adult entree, kids get a free kids meal at high half between four pm and ten pm.
Speaker 1: So it's no more kids eat free. There's no more kids.
Speaker 3: That says, purchasing an adult entree and get a free kids meal, and I.
Speaker 1: Have damage from four to ten kids free. No, I said, no, you said the age let. You said kids under ten. I said, when you purchase an adult entree and you get a free kids between four and ten years. But that's that's not free age. Yeah. I can read right and I can read it correctly. Man, job right up next since just fix my mess.
Speaker 3: Eight hundred and five five one on five one. If you need just to fix your mess, call us up right now. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Cloak the Morning Jesus, the Breakfast Club