Speaker 1: All.
Speaker 2: The mothers.
Speaker 3: Club is old.
Speaker 4: Wait yta the Breakfast Club, Envy and Charlomagne, the voice of the culture.
Speaker 2: You think I'm gona come in when this thing? See y'all different, y'all, the coach, it's different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like y'all know what y'all talking.
Speaker 5: This is probably become the most prominent form for Hill.
Speaker 6: Probably be here next to all of you guys. It's really put it, put.
Speaker 2: It in perspective.
Speaker 7: The breakfast Club bitches, wake up, good morning, Usa yo.
Speaker 8: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne, the god piece to the planet.
Speaker 2: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is?
Speaker 9: Yes, sus Bizach and the mother effing house Jess Hilarius is back with us.
Speaker 7: Hey, y'all, y'a good morning, hilarious, good morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody missed me?
Speaker 2: Apparently, Yes, you're given this morning.
Speaker 10: I'm very much giving.
Speaker 6: Haven't said I'm about to think y'all doing?
Speaker 3: I look kid, Oh my god, look at.
Speaker 6: My shoes and my sister bought me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, yeah, okay, what's your sister.
Speaker 6: She ain't come today, No, and that's why she brought me ses because she was gonna.
Speaker 11: Be out of work this week.
Speaker 6: I got you some shoes. I was like, okay, they cute, Okay, nice. She had some things going on, so I wanted to give her her time.
Speaker 2: You get one little role in the movie. Now, you're not one little role in the what's the movie that First Lady of Being.
Speaker 6: First Lady of Being math Yes, Denisa wild story, my little sister, she played one of meets little groupies who pulled them a drink in the club. Don't play Big nine. Yeah, so now she needs vacation.
Speaker 2: Jet will be calling a bit about that movie though, Oh my god, for real, No, but nobody called up.
Speaker 6: Yeah you lied? Did you watch it?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 12: When?
Speaker 6: That's funny? That's funny. He could watch Johnson's Cabaret. You can't watch.
Speaker 2: First Lady episode of Justin's Cabinet whatever, And I'm gonn watch the reunion?
Speaker 6: Yes you know, yeah, yeah they know that, Yeah, they know now the reunions. Hilarius will be hosting Justin's Cabaret reunion.
Speaker 2: Y'all know.
Speaker 6: They had to come with that baby to give me to do that I was like this, just don't compliment my brand. It was like here, well we're gonna drop you just I said, okay, my compliment a.
Speaker 2: Little bit.
Speaker 6: Complimented now, yes, yes, compliment, thank you.
Speaker 9: Now we got a special guest joining us this morning. We have Nicole Avon. She'll be joining us, yes, Clarence Avon and Jackie Avon's right, Jacqueline Avon daughter.
Speaker 1: Her new book, Think You'll Be Happy. Yes, it's out.
Speaker 2: It's a book about navigating grief, grief with grit, grace and gratitudees anybody out there dealing with grief. Man, it is a great read. You know her mother was tragically taking away from us. That is right.
Speaker 9: Yes, And you know we are celebrating some birthdays today NEOs. Today's Neil's birthday. Happy birthday to Neo.
Speaker 6: That's just oh yes, that's my friend heavy birthday.
Speaker 3: Neo, Brittany Grind's birthday today. First, that is he's.
Speaker 6: Laughing a little laud on here.
Speaker 3: You don't want to have posted, yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Everybody because every time I post Chris my boyfriend, oh my god, she did in Brittany like, no, that's not my boyfriend is a man.
Speaker 9: A boy didn't even I didn't even see that. It didn't even look like that until you posted it again. But then when you posted I'm like, oh, I can right right.
Speaker 6: People people sending me like, oh my god, is this you and Chris, I'm like, no, that's Brittany and haw wife. What are you talking about this? But no heavy birthday Bret Bread.
Speaker 9: All right, let's get the show cracking front page news. Sysling figure will be joining us. It's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 2: Morning warning everybody.
Speaker 9: It's DJ MV Charlamagne the gud We are the breakfast Club. Jesselaris he Hey, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 13: Good morning, test, a little morning DJ if the queen is here, the Queen of the throne, jessilarious and of course Charlemagne to.
Speaker 3: Gods, good morning. Let's jump right into it. Biden. Yesterday he went to Israel, right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he arribbed in Israel. And again this story is changing literally by the minute. We just had some updated coverage, maybe about twenty or thirty minutes ago. He arrived in Israel for a high stakes trip that comes after the deadly Gaza hospital blast that fuel protests across the Middle East and threatened to derail diplomatic efforts. Now while President Biden was on his way to Israels I just mentioned a lot of this happened last night. There were a lot of finger pointing on who is responsible for the blast. Of Palestinian officials blame Israelis, and there was Israeli strike airstrikes and the Palestinian and of course Israel said that Palestinian that it was a Palestinian JI High group that is responsible for a failed rocket launch. I was watching this probably all up until twelve or one o'clock in the morning, you know. I said, we're going back and forth while President Biden was on the plane. But then he landed, and this is what he had to say. He's taking a very firm position, I guess after looking at the footage that Israel put out.
Speaker 5: Here's what he had to say.
Speaker 8: It was deeply sat in an outrage by the explosion at the hospital in Couzee yesterday. And based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you. But there's a lot of people out there not sure. So we got a lot We've got to overcome a lot of thanks.
Speaker 2: Is it smart for Joe Biden to be an Israel at a time like this, no, Like why I go to a country in the mystic war?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 2: And why tell people you going to the country in the mystic even if you want to go, Like, why tell everybody you're going?
Speaker 5: I agree?
Speaker 13: And it almost derailed the trip, you know, because this happened while he was you know, preparing to be on his way, and then he showed up anyway, and they canceled some meetings. That was all over the news yesterday because this was supposed to be a diplomatic meeting. And then when that happened, and people trying to figure out who did what, you know, did slow down the trip and then he went and I agree, is this really the safest thing to do? But now what people are talking about again about this statement he just made. He just really just you know, as American President just said, you know who he believes as far as this strike is concerned, which people shouldn't be confused because Israel is an ally for America, so he is, you know, aligning with his allies.
Speaker 5: But that is what everybody's talking about this morning.
Speaker 13: And I want to say this to our listeners as we continue to cover this war because obviously it's not going anywhere. This is not an overnight thing. This is happening in real time. Like I just mentioned, this just came out about an hour. Shout out to Taylor for pulling the clips at the last minute like this, so by the time folks see this Charlemagne on YouTube and by the time they get this, this information might change. I'm doing my best to try to stay on top of this. Please follow me on my Instagram. I also have a broadcast channel on my Instagram and I'll be trying to put information there as well. And then I had doctor Mark Lamont Hill on the podcast this week as well, where we talked about black solidarity and took the conversation even further that you guys did yesterday.
Speaker 5: What you did a great job on that, by the way, So.
Speaker 2: They still haven't figured out who blowed the hospital because Palestinians and is blaming each other, right, so they still have correct.
Speaker 3: But then you just said that they released some footage that showed something different. Is that true?
Speaker 2: Is that what you said?
Speaker 13: Well, that's what is from what i'd heard last night, you know, twelve o'clock in the morning. They said they were going to be releasing the evidence, and so Joe Biden apparently has looked at that evidence. And I can't confirm that based on because again I just got this about an hour or so ago. So based on he said what he saw, he believes is for the other team. But then you heard him say at the end a lot of people disagree with that, So I can't say for sure if he saw it.
Speaker 5: And what that looks like?
Speaker 2: What a confusing statement from when the president of the United States of event, right, Like why I speak on it? If that's what the best you got, I can make a statement like that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And another thing I wanted to ask you too, is you know, with the President's saying that he's actually going to Israel, right and there's a war going on, can't they send hundreds of missiles at that plane?
Speaker 3: Like I guess it's always does that make sense?
Speaker 9: Like, Yeah, I'm coming into a war zone where I'm standing for one side.
Speaker 2: And they just that would absolutely positively not be the smartest thing to do, right they would they would take that country off the map if they if they shot at the president of they can they probably don't care, you know what.
Speaker 5: I mean, He's well protected in the area. You can rest assure that.
Speaker 13: Shout out to my United States Air Force. Uh, that's might be.
Speaker 5: A big place. I am in United States Air Force. But yeah, so you know that.
Speaker 13: They wouldn't make it right back there.
Speaker 5: They'll take you off the map.
Speaker 13: So but it's still not the wisest thing to do, you know, I don't you really don't really need the president of the United States. But again he has to go to show solidarity. And there is a strong, obviously strong solidarity.
Speaker 1: Definitely the checks going, the check going clear regardless.
Speaker 3: So I think he said in the money that way though, right, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 13: By the way, they're working on an eight billion dollar package. Uh, and you know more money to come that will be going in Israel, And unfortunately congresses and shambles are big shambles using jess Ae word big shambles. Right now, we're trying to figure out how to get that done. We're gonna talk about that the next hour.
Speaker 9: All right, Well, that is front page News. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone line to wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Is the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Ray right, ray, Yo, Charlae, mate, Jaffy, what.
Speaker 15: Up are we losing?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: I got an indoor pool, door pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Get on the.
Speaker 6: Phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: We lie Hello?
Speaker 6: Who's this from morning?
Speaker 16: It's Jill some Hoboken.
Speaker 9: How are you get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Mama?
Speaker 16: The Lauren Hill concert? Can we talk about it?
Speaker 17: From last night?
Speaker 1: You win?
Speaker 3: Last night?
Speaker 11: How was it?
Speaker 18: It was horrible?
Speaker 2: Don't complain about that woman being late, because y'all know what y'all signing up for.
Speaker 1: When y'll more, you'll take it?
Speaker 10: Was she late?
Speaker 16: Let me tell you I should have read the ticketmaster reviews, because you know, when somebody gets a three star out of five, you should just know better.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what happened?
Speaker 16: So doors were supposed to open at six thirty, didn't open till seven. Sound check went until about seven forty five. We didn't get to our seats until eight o'clock. We weren't allowed. Nobody showed up on stage till nine o'clock and that was her DJ. And then I left at ten o'clock because some of us have to work tomorrow, and she wasn't out.
Speaker 1: By so you ain't even get to see it.
Speaker 3: Nope, that's y'all. Wait a minute, Wait a minute, Wait a minute.
Speaker 9: So the doors open up are supposed to be a six thirty it is ten o'clock.
Speaker 3: Is he still didn't get on.
Speaker 16: Yep, doors open at six thirty. No, doors were supposed to open at six thirty. She was supposed to be playing by seven thirty. We didn't get to our seats or were able to go to our seats till like a quarter to eight, and then nobody showed up till like nine o'clock.
Speaker 11: DJ.
Speaker 16: She can't throw up on the stage.
Speaker 2: Lad Hill is long here like this point? How many years we've been hearing stories about Lauren Hill being late? So I don't know why, y'all, but it's still gotta be.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, we're not about to just keep saying this is Lauren Hill.
Speaker 2: So promoter she starts saying, the show start two hours later than it's supposed to.
Speaker 11: Who's out touring?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Like, who was her team? Hell?
Speaker 2: I got that's that's hard.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel sorry for you, mama, well, somebody.
Speaker 2: Call us and tell us what time she showed up. And by the way, she'd starts showing up on time. If y'all start to stop going to the shows, if y'all keep buying tickets and selling our shows, why should she show up on time?
Speaker 1: Is no incentive for her.
Speaker 3: Two.
Speaker 16: All I got to say is, at least I'm happy I didn't pay those five hundred dollars for those tickets with people down on the floor. I paid my little seventy nine dollars and we'll call it a day. I spent money on worse.
Speaker 11: I know that's right.
Speaker 3: That's a good way to look at it.
Speaker 11: A great dad worth.
Speaker 6: Today I go with Mama, thank you?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hey, Louisa day tyroone?
Speaker 14: What up?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 19: Hey, Charlote Mayne.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, I'm good.
Speaker 15: I'm doing good.
Speaker 17: Hey, Charlotte.
Speaker 19: Man, I wanted to talk to you about the sitation.
Speaker 1: Worker blocking up the road. Man, what's your problem?
Speaker 19: Well, we do it for a reason, you know, like people be getting mad at us and stuff, but we do it because, you know, we got the hoppers on the back sometimes and people when they driving they don't really care about us, and they'll be speeding around you. So we gotta block that road to make sure you can.
Speaker 3: Tell you you can protect yourself.
Speaker 19: You're saying, yeah, yeah, yeah, we got that, we protect ourselves and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: But I see the man sitting on the back of the truck, I know not to hit the person.
Speaker 1: You can't just block the road.
Speaker 19: Not everybody to see that. Man, the bands be hopping across the street and stuff like that, and people just be speeding past like like it's like they're crazy.
Speaker 1: Man, I could I.
Speaker 20: Could shot myself out right quick.
Speaker 17: Man.
Speaker 19: Uh, you you better call on Tyrone or Instagram. I'm wonder the fun I'm one of the funniest people on Instagram in Louise Let's.
Speaker 1: That he's gonna get off that guard. He's gonna make it in that comedy.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm gonna tell you some jokes.
Speaker 9: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 3: If you need to vin Jess Hilarius, his head is the breakfast clog.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the breakfast club is your time to get it off your chest. Wait, whether you're.
Speaker 3: Man or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 15: Hello this Hey, what's up?
Speaker 17: Just your boy ding go.
Speaker 2: Ding go dingo morning?
Speaker 18: What good?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 20: Are y'all feeling today?
Speaker 10: Good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 21: Good?
Speaker 3: Get if your chest didn't.
Speaker 2: Go, get off your chest?
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 20: I know you need to send y'all a check man. Just trying to drum up some business for the brand. Your boy can use some new customers. If y'all can show some love at d n g O Jill notin five dot com. I would love that. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Checks over here, Jess, no checks, he said, he needs checks?
Speaker 20: Oh, I need to I need some checks. You I need some checks?
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 15: I need.
Speaker 20: I like to earn my money, so I want my people to come to my website and get something I don't like just ask money.
Speaker 1: I want you to get something to right.
Speaker 20: Yeah, y'all can go show some love from the brand. I appreciate it. And then also, Jess, how you doing? I ain't seeing you, gonna talk to you in a minute.
Speaker 6: I'm how you doing? I'm good? Thank you?
Speaker 1: Fasking okay?
Speaker 20: Good? Yeah, you're still with that little boyfriend yours. I'm just saying, because you know what I'm saying, Jeff, I can treat you a.
Speaker 1: Little bit better.
Speaker 20: You know what I mean. You need to keep the love of dark Medling and on Medling and he a little too light skinned for you.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much, sir.
Speaker 9: You have a good day in the business.
Speaker 6: Talking about I need j I'm trying to get some money.
Speaker 2: Hello's this is Jay?
Speaker 19: What up?
Speaker 17: V main your chest?
Speaker 7: Yo?
Speaker 17: I just want to say, man free pat poos and I Will Smith's man, hang right, what the brother's going through?
Speaker 6: Man free pad poofs?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: And Will Smith Man, well, Will ain't locked up nowhere?
Speaker 22: You know?
Speaker 17: You know what I mean, man, You know what I.
Speaker 6: Mean about what's going on. Look y'all gonna stop feeling bad for Will like he ain't eve been embarrassing Jada for years. But but at the same time, yeah, all right, whoa, whoa, whoa, All right, stop playing y'all know Jada from Baltimore, sh ain't all that crazy.
Speaker 2: Baltimore for Baltimore playing you got yesterday, baby, I can't wait to read playing with her.
Speaker 6: You need to tell me what's going on. With pap though HII and Jay what's going on? M j okay?
Speaker 2: Hello's this?
Speaker 15: Hello?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 15: Hey? This is my name is Ron Hall. First of all, I just want to stay all saying good going and everybody. But I definitely wanted to think shout him out of God because he helped me get through a situation of mental health and without him, I wouldn't able to be able to see a psychiatrist. But young guys, I need to help with a favorite from you guys. I saund a little notice, but I really need Jeff. I lost my because of the segment you have going on today. I thought it was the best time the call. I was informed. My family's informed my brother's death in New York City and we can't find the body. It's been over seven months. His name is Michael Armstrong. But Shatoma, I mean, I really think because I went into a real bad depression and picked up drinking and it caused me to have an accident. But without you, you know how you grow up in the hood, in the neighborhoods and were always taught that a psychologist, somebody of counselor makes you weak. And I couldn't feel strong enough to really build the situation. And I'm not an alcoholic a drinker, but I picked up back to the old hood of self medicating yourself and that was wrong. My brother, Mike Golongstrong a lot a lot of people know him from the Bronx all the way up to Hallow River tries my brother for seven months.
Speaker 2: Did you say missing if you like in a morgue somewhere y'all can't find him or what do you mean, like he.
Speaker 20: Was informed of his death?
Speaker 1: Okay, and I.
Speaker 15: Can't find him in the morgue. I've been trying to get because I live Hollerwiso, Virginia, and because of my phone, some calls don't go through the New York or you know certain lines. It just goes to BP beep or the number I had for the morgue. It just keeps ringing. Nobody picks up the lines. I've called the thirty second Precinct, one hundred and thirty fifth Street and Harlem. They still have no no farmer him being arrested or anything. He's not been seen, he's not.
Speaker 1: Been in the house yet.
Speaker 2: Pont number yet.
Speaker 1: Hopefully somebody will reach out to you.
Speaker 15: My name is Ron Hall. Everybody knows there's uncle Levi or V. My number is six four six three seven three four three nine three. And again if you have any type of information about Michael Anthony arm straw, arn't monk please corners.
Speaker 2: Okay, brother lord, have mercy so heavy this morning.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad we can help him. Be of assistance.
Speaker 3: But get it off your chest. Eight hundrink five eight five one oh five.
Speaker 1: We got just eyelash falling off.
Speaker 6: She ain't over here.
Speaker 22: Don't like that.
Speaker 6: I'm over here. Try and find this man, and you over here trying to come in my eyelands.
Speaker 2: Don't do man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got rooms on the way, Yes, with the mesa is on the way.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Britney spears is and shambles, yes, oh my god. Yes, yes, Jada is making everybody conjure up the secrets from the past.
Speaker 9: They got to tell these books, bab they do all right, we'll get into that. Next is the breakfast logan morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yes, it's the one most danger. Just wanting to show the breakfast club're gonna sit down and be your job, your job.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 18: Steve J. M. V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: We have.
Speaker 2: Jesse said, let's jump into Jess with the mess.
Speaker 15: Yes, the news is real.
Speaker 5: Robert Millwood, just don't do the line.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: It's facts.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna save the best. The last I know. I tease Britney Spears, but that's that's the lengthy. So we're gonna get into this. Kevin Porter Junior's ex girlfriend, who is a former w n B A star. Her name is Kaiser Gundra. She she denies abuse allegations. Y'all, y'all like, how how did that?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you pronounced the rct. I don't know her name. So I'm just gonna go with it, all right.
Speaker 6: So whatever, dable car KG. But I'm I'm very excited because yeah, thank you so much. All right. Yeah, And so he was arrested. Kevin Porter Juni was arrested September eleventh for assault and he was just he was just uh drafted to the Houston Rockets or whatever, right, And she came back and said that he didn't he never put his hands on her. He didn't strangle me. He didn't do this, but he got locked up for doing this. Oh back, yeah, So it's either she is protecting him now or you know, these these cases are so it's like you don't know what to believe because in one hand, you know, during the time I guess it happened, you got him arrested for this, and.
Speaker 1: Then what's the story now?
Speaker 6: He was arrested in New York after KPJ and Gondras got into an alleged physical altercation at the Millennium Hilton.
Speaker 3: You remember the whole thing.
Speaker 9: He was at the hotel, he went out, she came back, she didn't open the door, and allegedly they got into a domestic violence.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, excuse me, Envy, She initially told the police pulled struck her several times and choked the leaven though with a laceration over her eye and fraction neck bird of brain. Oh yeah, yeah, see you remember that when I told it, Thank you, Envy. And then it then came back later like he didn't hit me. Now she played for the w NBA as well. She not playing no more. And I don't know why, but she do you know why, Ivy?
Speaker 3: I don't know why?
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, yeah, well she not anymore. But he was just he just got over there on the Houston Rockets or whatever, and she was like, no, he didn't hit me. So either you know, she's protecting him now or it never happened. We don't know. So that's that's just the news. She's also claiming that they're no longer dating, so it's not like she's doing this to save a relationship, but she could be trying to save a black man.
Speaker 2: I don't like that they put that story in your face five seconds before the room we report went up, before just with the mess went up because he was already with the Britney ready.
Speaker 6: I don't like how they didn't either but be trying to save me.
Speaker 1: But it's all right.
Speaker 6: It just makes me look even worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't know, don't do that to just no more.
Speaker 10: But I do like that I got the name right.
Speaker 9: But the thing about that is is it is sad a lot of times is you know, people automatically think somebody's guilty before court, Like it just takes me back to two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: But the major league baseball player, the major league baseball.
Speaker 9: Player, he was up I think to sign like one hundred and fifty million dollar deal and a woman said that he was she sexually assaulted. He sexually assaulted her. He lost the deal. He had to go overseas and play in Japan because no Major League Baseball let him go allegedly, and it came out that it wasn't true.
Speaker 6: That's it's like, shouldn't they be prison for that? Like y'all should go to jail for that if it find out, if people find out that you're lion?
Speaker 2: Well right here, he said, one charge has been dismissed, but he still has two other cho They.
Speaker 9: Said he dropped all the charges at one time. No, no, no, no a baseball player. No, And he just got traded to Kevin Porter got traded to Okay, see.
Speaker 6: Okay, see okay, so he was on the Rockets. My band then went over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they did this, and.
Speaker 2: Stop trying to make sense of that story the seconds before.
Speaker 3: Give you another story.
Speaker 6: But this is the one I really wanted to do. I had to talk about Kai's apartment.
Speaker 2: I mean, Kaiser gone.
Speaker 6: Sorry listen. Britney Spears said she was pregnant with Justin Timlik's child. She said that, now, why she's just why this is just coming to the forefront. Jada Pinket could be you know, you know, conjuring up some secrets from others old past as well. She she said that along with telling us that you know why she had shaved her head. And that's why I was gonna say, oh my god, no, because is she an elopecia survivor like Tupac.
Speaker 2: But no, she's not.
Speaker 11: She said.
Speaker 6: People have been telling her what to do with her body since she was a very very young girl, a preteen. So that was her way of fighting back. That's why she shaved her head because remember it was allegations going her her ex husband was making a door, her, her dad was making her No, she did that as a fight back. But speaking of Jada, she does have a book coming out. Britney spears she has a book coming out and and I don't know what it's called. It's called The Woman in Me. It comes out October twenty fourth, So we need to get that.
Speaker 1: That's why she's spelling all his teeth.
Speaker 6: This is why she's spelling all his tea. But justin Timberlake did say he wasn't ready to be a child. He did he did slam the room, and he ain't saying she was lying. He just like, I wasn't ready to be a child's father yet. I mean I just wasn't ready to do that and she deserved better, so basically, and that's probably why Christina Gulver was like, well, I hope she cool with me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to something.
Speaker 2: Brittany should have given herself a beat though, because Hurricane Jada's still out here wrecking Havoc. Like she should have pushed her book back tell November. But this is good tea, No, Brittany, because this is a good tea. But don't nobody seem.
Speaker 20: To care, not yet.
Speaker 3: But when they start hearing the story.
Speaker 2: They should have waited. Jada's still out here, let Jada get hers off.
Speaker 1: They should have waited a little bit.
Speaker 3: Jada already.
Speaker 9: Jada's already the book came out, We already did the interview, So it's going to die down by the end of the week.
Speaker 6: And now we're gonna jump right to Britain. I don't know if we're gonna die down. Jada Pinkett got another interview today somewhere, so we don't know for real. And then listen real quick before we were done. I know that everybody's all mad at her and talking about her, like, oh my god, why she doing all of this right? And I'm telling you, y'all got to stop playing right. She's been going through a a lot. She's been going through a lot. I ain't I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know what's going on.
Speaker 6: You know what I had and all that, But I'm saying, like, there's other things that this lady has been going through.
Speaker 3: We were going through a lot too, going through a lot with each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, just skip past Brittany abortion. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: This was that was a long, long, long, long long time ago.
Speaker 2: But she just Brittany and just and then.
Speaker 6: At least Jada talking about Tupac. At least she's talking about somebody that's not here no more. That'll be a problem. She was talking about somebody who was still alive like this, that'll be crazy. I'm on, Jada, this is crazy. Happen because everybody man, because she's talking about Tupac, all right, that was her best friend. But but if a nigga was alive and she was talking about somebody a lot like that will have a couple more people to smack.
Speaker 2: This is just with the mess. That was messy, that was really a mess.
Speaker 6: That was a mess Brittany with Jada.
Speaker 9: Somehow, but it was the to me and did I'm rocking with you, Jeff, And that was just with the mess. We come back, Tesling figure will be joining us. It's the breakfast f good morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's d j n V.
Speaker 9: Charlomagne the gud We are the breakfast Club. We have jeffs hilarious here. Hey, let's get in some front page news now where we're starting, says well, good.
Speaker 5: Morning, d j MV. Good morning, Jessilaria, Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: The guy you're trying to do the passing.
Speaker 2: Showing jeffs how Christina Aguilerera said she hold her and Britney spears good right, wish.
Speaker 5: Had nothing, but I see him passing the morning with jes by the way.
Speaker 3: This morning and they passed the news.
Speaker 5: All right, we over being serious trying to.
Speaker 10: Do the news.
Speaker 2: What's up with these Republicans?
Speaker 3: Yes, d j m V.
Speaker 13: We're gonna start with Representative Jim Jordan's uh, they're still we're talking about a little bit yesterday. So I have to can keep giving you updates on the week of the House. They tried to vote him in, didn't happen. He failed on the initial round after twenty of his fellow Republicans voted against him.
Speaker 5: But Jim Jordan said he's gonna keep going. Let's listen to what he had to say.
Speaker 14: We're gonna keep going that great conversations, great discussions with our colleague, and rankly, no one, no one in our conference wants to see any type of coalition government the genofier. So we're gonna keep working and we're gonna get to the votes.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get to go through till we get a speaker.
Speaker 14: We got we gotta have a speaker, and it can't be something deal with the Democrats. I mean, American people don't want that, and the Republicans in the majority, small majority, I get it.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't learn from Kevin McCarthy when stuff like this happens, because if they got to keep voting, they don't really want you.
Speaker 1: So when you finally do get the position, ain't like you got no Damn Powell.
Speaker 13: Right, kind of like a bad relationship. You're gonna force force the relationship. But I want to bump back up. Make sure y'all heard what he said. We will not be working with a coalition with Democrats. So they are making it very He's making it very clear. Jim Jordan makes it very clear they're not interested in working with Democrats. So I don't know, Charlottene, how much work they're gonna get done, you know, once they palled him in, I don't think much, but I want to make sure you guys heard that. And then for those who don't know who Jim Jordan is, he is a heavy Trump supporter, MAGA supporter, and he was in the news during the after the January sixth insurrection where he struggled to answer the question if he Trump talked to Trump or not. So I wanted to bump that clip back up so you can know exactly who will possibly be in charge of the Republican Party and the House representatives.
Speaker 5: Let's take a.
Speaker 6: Listen on January sixth.
Speaker 22: Did you speak with him before, during, or after the capital was attacked? I'd have to go I I spoke with him that day after, I think after. I don't know if I spoke with him in the morning or not. I just don't know. I'd have to go back, and I mean, I don't, I don't, I don't. I don't know that when when those conversations happened. But but what I know is I spoke am all the time.
Speaker 5: Were you convinced by that answer?
Speaker 2: Nope? Okay, Well, well that politicians is always not like the aligned to me.
Speaker 5: That revenue doesn't say, I'm too convincing.
Speaker 13: And folks may be asking, well, why does this matter, Well, because the House does not have a speaker for the last two weeks. They asked that Kevin McCarthy, which was historic, did not have a backup plan. And again, we have major things going on. We're in the middle of a government funding deadline that will happen in November. Obviously, there's still crisis in Ukraine. Now we have the war in Israel with Amas, and again Republicans can't figure out who should leave their party. It's so interesting that, you know, we're telling the world how to handle their business, but yet literally they cannot decide on who should be in charge of the Republican Party, which has a majority of Congress by the way.
Speaker 5: Which is quite embarrassing in my opinion.
Speaker 13: Alright, so another vote is scheduled today at eleven am, and we'll.
Speaker 5: See how that goes.
Speaker 3: All right, well, let's jump right to Las Vegas. What happened in Las Vegas.
Speaker 13: Y'all don't know if this belongs in Donkey of the Day, but it is. It is some news that I thought you guys may want to know. A Las Vegas police officer get twelve years in prison for robin casinos. He was sentenced Tuesday to twelve years in federal prison for stealing over one hundred and sixty five thousand dollars in a trio of casino heights, including one where he was found guilty of brandishing a department issued weapon. So just so in case you didn't hear that he used his police weapon to rob a casino. Khali Rogers is his name, and he has been on unpaid suspension while they try to figure out, you know, what they should do, which is I think that's quite odd. It's been nearly twenty months and he's been on unpaid suspension. He did apologize after the sentence, and he said he understands his mistakes, and the judge said that he understood that he had a gambling addiction and financial troubles and the judge appeared to be kind of sympathetic by saying he credited him with his service to community, but you know, still gave him that time.
Speaker 5: So I thought that was an interesting story.
Speaker 13: You don't really hear about police officers robbing, you know, getting they set it off on But this police officer.
Speaker 6: Did that is that reminds me of dead presidency. But that is crazy, Like how did he even get caught though?
Speaker 13: Like how he robbed one casino for seventy three thousand, then he did a taking one for thirty thousand, and then he said, let me keep going. He did another one for eleven thousand, and he was caught. On the fourth one, he shoved the sixty year old woman out the way. I put about eighty thousand in his bag, and then when he ran out, he was tackled by the guards.
Speaker 5: And his wig flipped off. Literally this is what they said in the article.
Speaker 13: His wig flipped off, went flying in there, and then they were able to recover the money, and that's how he got caught.
Speaker 6: But I like how he put that Lord, he shoved the sixty year olady, He do not He just pushed over probably a little bit. That is so funny. Not even that he shoved the sixteen year old woman out doing.
Speaker 5: I like how he putting nothing. This wig went flying in there, right, what raison is it? Want to play game?
Speaker 12: God?
Speaker 11: Please?
Speaker 1: Definitely was about to say, you white black men be having two PAGs.
Speaker 6: No, I ain't gonna stay white. I'm gonna stay black.
Speaker 1: What was he white?
Speaker 5: He was a white guy?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Oh my god. I just keep thinking of lawn teat and then president he throw the chair.
Speaker 14: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is Front page News.
Speaker 6: Think you tis absolutely and.
Speaker 2: Make sure you subscribe to Teslin Figuo's podcast, It's Great Shot, No Chase of podcast on the Black Effect. iHeartRadio podcast Network, and follow at Teslin Figureo on all social media platforms.
Speaker 3: All right, when we come back, Nicole Avont will be joining us.
Speaker 9: She has a new book, Think You'll Be Happy Man, Moving through Grief for great Grace and gratitude.
Speaker 2: Anybody out there that's dealing with grief on any level, which we all do to some extent, right, some some worse than others, this is the book that you need to be reading and you need to hear in the cold story.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into that next it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the building. Indeed, we have Nicole Levant. Welcome, thank you.
Speaker 2: But this is Nicole Avont, the daughter of the legendary Clarence Avant, the legendary of the legendary daughter of Jacqueline Avont. And she wrote a book Think You'll Be Happy. And you know how I feel about your father. I've told you that a million times. I got the opportunity to tell mister Clarence himself he's one of my top four inspirations ever in this entertainment business. Like he was the guy.
Speaker 11: Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 2: He really was.
Speaker 12: I mean, he's delp I've never seen. I mean he was ninety two when he passed, and that man going through his whole life and documenting his life and looking at everything. I said, you had a million opportunities to quit, and would have every reason to quit, and no one would have ever judge you. And he looked at me like, why would you. You don't quit, You don't get to quit. You could pause, you could pivot, but no like, your life is your life. You don't know how long you're going to be here.
Speaker 11: And his whole thing is like, you come with a number and you end with a number, So what are you going to do with your dash? That was it, What are you going to do with your life? And it wasn't not fame for him.
Speaker 12: His whole thing is, you know, greatness is very different from being famous, That's right.
Speaker 11: And a lot of people now the new generations are like, oh, if I'm famous, I'm famous, that I'll be great. No, you're great and you're worthy and you're valuable just because you're alive.
Speaker 12: You don't have to have a title to be great, you know, or worthy or important or significant, you know.
Speaker 11: So that's what I'm feeling a lot that that was his whole thing.
Speaker 12: Even when he was passing away, and as you know, his last days with me, he was you know, his last words basically were like, keep.
Speaker 11: Your mind right, girl, wow, keep your mind right. Okay, Daddy, I will.
Speaker 1: That's going to be the name of the book, right, client book.
Speaker 11: Keeping, Yeah, keep your mind right?
Speaker 2: Yes, and with all his okay, because this book is thinking you'll be happy. Let people know why that title is.
Speaker 12: Yes, so I think you'll be happy moving through grief with great grace and gratitude. This I was already writing a book in twenty twenty after I did The Black Out Father, and I thought, you know what, I'm going to write a book maybe based on the themes of The Black Out Father, would which were I picked three themes, grit, grace, and gratitude. And then I'm writing it and a couple of drafts and they weren't right and nothing was landing. And then this tragedy, you know, my mom is killed during a you know, a home invasion, and I'm like, oh God, And I thought, well, I have this book that I was writing. Well, I'm not gonna I'm not putting this out. How are you gonna put it out? A book on grit, grays and gratitude after this? But my father was like, mm mmm, no, you don't. You don't let anyone take your life. You don't let anyone stop you from doing what you're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 11: So I said, yeah, but Dad, it's called grit, grace, and gratitude.
Speaker 12: And then think you'll be happy. Those were the last words that my mom said to me at eight o'clock that night. So we were texting about a sweet potato pie and she said, you know, because my dad typical clearance. They came for Thanksgiving the week before that he took his leftovers and we didn't even get to the pie that my mom brought for me.
Speaker 11: And she was so proud that she brought me this great pie and he took it hot.
Speaker 12: So every day after Thanksgiving she'said, come get your pie, Come get your pie.
Speaker 11: And I wasaid, Mom, you and this pie, it's okay.
Speaker 12: And then she texted me that night at eight o'clock and we went back and forth about the sweet potato pie and I said, I'll come get it tomorrow. I'll think about it, I'll come get it tomorrow. She said, okay, think you'll be happy. Never saw her again, never heard from her again.
Speaker 10: And so when that happened, I thought, you know what.
Speaker 12: And then we looked at when I was showing my publisher my team the last text, they were like, that's the title of the book because your mom actually didn't just say think you'll be happy about a sweet potato pie.
Speaker 11: You know, energetically and spiritually, that was your mantra to go forward in life.
Speaker 12: That was your mantra to go because my mom was a big believer on your words and your actions and your thoughts will create your life.
Speaker 11: It just can't change. We see proof of that every single day. So I was right, I think you'll be happy.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask how long did it take and how difficult was it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 12: So I started writing right after she I finished writing after she passed, so, you know, a year and a half, two years all together, three years. And it was difficult to write because it was reopening the wound. Kind of felt like fault going back into the wound. But it was also the most cathartic thing I could have ever done, because I was able to share stories and remember stories about her. That did make me happy, That did make me grateful that Jacqueline Avon jackie A, you know what we used to call her, Jackie A, was my mother. And she really took pride in raising her children and supporting her family and loving her family. And she loved history, all history, but especially my history. She's like, you need to know who you are before you leave this house.
Speaker 11: Every day.
Speaker 12: So she had this thing and we called it the Great Wall. It was letters and anything.
Speaker 11: From booker T. Washington to I B.
Speaker 12: Wells, Harriet Tubman to George Washington, Carver and Hank Aaron and so and so. So She's like, so politics, you know, sports, entertainment, literature, art, You're going to see the greats Josephine Baker.
Speaker 11: There was not a day where I didn't.
Speaker 12: Walk out of my house where I didn't look at Josephine Baker or Ruby Bridges.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 12: My mom's whole point is like, so when you go out in the world, you will understand who you come from, what stock do you come from, and then so no matter what comes against you.
Speaker 11: You'll know the truth of you owe these people all life. You know, you owe people.
Speaker 12: These people could have quit and could have taken their own lives, and they fought, and here.
Speaker 2: You are doing this book. Also had to be tough because you're honoring your mother with this book. But then the late Great Clarence Avon passed away. So how have you've been navigating that?
Speaker 12: You know, it was the last twenty months. So when my mom when we left the hospital, So my mom, you know, she was shot, she was shot.
Speaker 11: In the back. She made it to the hospital. She did not die in her house.
Speaker 12: She made it to the hospital. She you know, was in surgery. You know, they did what they could, but she lost way too much blood. From that moment, I looked at my father right when they gave us the news, I said, Okay, you're coming home with me. It was just let's just we were all shocked, drama, stress, all that. I just said, come home with me. And then for the last twenty months, I said, Okay, you're.
Speaker 11: Gonna be my road dog. We're just gonna hang. We're going to be together. I'm not going to leave you.
Speaker 12: You're not going to leave me, and we're gonna get through this as best as we can.
Speaker 11: I don't even know what that. I don't even know what it looks like.
Speaker 2: Daddy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was like, I was like, but we are going to We're going to get through it.
Speaker 12: And he would catch me sometimes he's like, get out of that quicksand get out of that quicksand because I could see you just spiraling, and he was so great because he was still Clarence and he basically was like this is I mean, some days he didn't even stay killed. He never even used that word. It would say when Jackie disappeared, but to have him for twenty months living under my roof with my husband, and we just decided, Okay, our intention with him is he's gonna feel safe, he's gonna feel loved, and he is going to feel secure out of a tragedy. That was the best thing that could have happened, was that I got to live with Clarence again.
Speaker 3: All right. We got more with Nicole Avon when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 9: It's the Breakfast Club, Good Morning Morning. Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 3: We ought to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: We're still kicking it with Nicole Avon her book, Think You'll Be Happy Moving through Grief with great grace and gratitude.
Speaker 3: Her book is out right now, not.
Speaker 2: A phrase, it is what it is. Break that down, Clarence.
Speaker 11: So one of his isms was, it is what it is, now, what are you going to do about it?
Speaker 22: And that was.
Speaker 12: Clarence's ways of acceptance. So his whole thing was, look, Nicole, I'm not trying to hard. It's not crass. It's not saying oh, it is what it is, Oh screw you. He was saying, you have to at least own it and don't pretend it didn't happen.
Speaker 10: It is what it is.
Speaker 11: So whether it's I lost my job, my wife ran out on me, I got in this car accent.
Speaker 12: Whatever it is, it is what it is, and then you own it and then you can make a better decision once you take accountability.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 11: Now what am I going to do about it?
Speaker 12: So for him, for example, he had Sussex records, he was super successful. He started then putting his hands in everything and he was stretched so thinly. Bill Withers hated going to the radio station. He owned a radio station, he owned, he got into the oil business, he got into publishing, he got into all these things.
Speaker 11: It was too much for him, and he admitted and I was a little arrogant. So everything crashed. Bill left. He was like, I don't want to be a part of this. I'm leaving Sussex. I'm going here.
Speaker 12: This didn't happen all of a sudden, Sussex folded, radio station, folded everything. He's in full debt, and he said, I had to look at myself and say, it is what it is.
Speaker 11: So I screwed up on this, this, this and this. I'm in debt.
Speaker 12: I owe the government this, the I r s is in my office and d da da da dah. And then he said, and I looked at myself in the mirror, and I said, now what am I going to do about it?
Speaker 10: And then he.
Speaker 12: Slowly but surely started picking, putting the pieces together.
Speaker 11: Jackie came in and he was too. He was a little proud of, you know, asking his friends for help. But my mom wasn't too proud.
Speaker 12: So she would go drive around with me in the back cards in the back seat, sometimes going to his friends, saying, Clarence says everything for everybody.
Speaker 11: Where is somebody for Clarence. He's had a bad break. He's been pulling you all up this whole time.
Speaker 12: Where and Jerry Moss, who just passed away, the founder of A M Records, even the M and A and M Records, He and Herb Albert god Blessom and Joe Smith at different times, but they wrote they gave my parents seed money to start over, and that's what they did.
Speaker 11: And then Taboo Records started, and.
Speaker 12: Then and then the first band was the SOS band and it was take your time, do it Right, and that was our comeback song in the Amon House, and you know, me and my mom.
Speaker 11: Played it every day. She was like, this is what I mean.
Speaker 12: You know, if you if you own what it is and you take accountability, you try at least have the intention to start over.
Speaker 11: Look what happens now we got the number one song here.
Speaker 2: Explain it to people? What does choosing to swim me?
Speaker 1: Not going down?
Speaker 11: Oh, not going down to this as dough Jackie.
Speaker 12: So my mom she loved the idea of She's like, look, life is gonna She was like, you know, she's such a philosopher.
Speaker 11: She's like, life, it's like being in an ocean.
Speaker 12: Some days are gonna be really calm, some days are going to be rough seas.
Speaker 11: You never know what you're gonna get. We think we do, but we don't.
Speaker 12: And her whole point is, whatever wave comes at you, whatever whatever storm comes, you must make a choice.
Speaker 11: You have to choose to swim.
Speaker 12: Just don't go down with the shit. It happens to everybody. You gotta choose to just swim. It's dark, it's cold, you don't know how you're going to get there, she goes, And maybe you don't make it, but at least choose to try to swim. Don't go down with the ship. Which is why That was the mantra in my head of every time I wanted to go down with the ship.
Speaker 11: After this, I wanted to go down.
Speaker 12: A lot, and I was going down a lot and I would hear my mom like, you know, take a nap, take a nap and rest, but you got to get out there, and you have to swim for me, you know, swim for me, swim so that people remember me. Right, Like my dad would.
Speaker 11: Say, you know, righte about Jackie. Like I don't know what to write, he goes rite about Jackie right about are a lot right about this? Like it should be. He believed in legacy, you know. That's why he did everything.
Speaker 12: What he did was he was trying to create legacy, whether it was Hank Aaron or you know, Bill Withers or anybody, like we're this is legacy to be passed on to the next generations, like we all survive and thrive on other people's legacy.
Speaker 9: Was this book like a closure for you to get your feelings out, to get everything out, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 12: It was a lot of crying and a lot of joy at the same time, because I really did feel okay, I do believe that things are in divine I always pray for divine order always, and I was like, I don't know how this is divine, whatever it is, So this is what I'm doing if this is how I'm honoring Jackie in a book. First, and then I wanted to become more like her. So I started doing the things that she did, you know. I started reaching out to the community more. I didn't just you know, write a check. I was like, let me come down and see these kids today. Let me go and deliver these books myself. Let me go to this museum and see this exhibition.
Speaker 11: What Jackie would have wanted.
Speaker 12: And then she started to live within me in a different way, you know. And so and now kind of with my dad, it's the same. It's the same thing.
Speaker 11: I get now what he was doing for Alli.
Speaker 12: And everybody was like, we got to put these people on maps so that nobody forgets.
Speaker 11: We have to create our own legacy like everybody else does.
Speaker 2: What do you think the greatest lesson is you learned from your mother? The ultimate one, and a lot of them, oh so.
Speaker 12: Many that it's really simple. Jackie Avont really believed in. She loved history and the importance of history and culture. Different cultures you know, learning about different cultures. She hated cultural appropriation.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's cultural appreciation.
Speaker 11: What is happening with people?
Speaker 6: You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like, she loved that.
Speaker 12: But she gave me this sense of a zest for life. She loved being alive. She believed in hope, she believed in compassion. She and she lived a compassionate life. She lived a life of service, and she lived a life of giving and kindness. And the greatest lesson I got from her was use your freedom wisely, use your thoughts, wisely, use your words wisely. You can take you We're the only creatures on earth that we can release our past.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 12: We don't have to carry it if we don't want to. You could really try to release it.
Speaker 11: Manage it something.
Speaker 12: But we're the only creatures on the earth that actually have an imagination that allows us to create the future that we want. That was her greatest lesson, Like, do not forget that the power within you is the same power that creates worlds and stars. And you know what I mean, You're connected to the same thing. So that's what she gave me, This understanding of life and understanding of living a worthy life that you know, live a significant life.
Speaker 2: They always say, don't cry because it's over, Smile because it happened.
Speaker 12: Oh I love that I laughed. I try to laugh a lot. I watch a lot of comedy. The comedians save Me. I was watching Chappelle for the last twenty months. I've never watched so many Netflix Comedy Special Sebastian Chappelle, Chris Rock, everybody. The laughter really is the healing bomb. It really does shift your energy. My heart would break open in different ways and I would go to sleep every night during my trauma and my stress, I would watch comedy before I went to sleep.
Speaker 11: I needed to laugh before I laid my head down on the pillow.
Speaker 3: Yeah wow, Yeah, well the book pick it up. Think you'll be happy. Thank you so much for joining us and sharing this story. I appreciate it so much.
Speaker 11: Be to be here.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club, all right, Jess Hilarious is here and let's get to just fix my messes.
Speaker 5: Just don't do no loud.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 11: I don't fast.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club. Just brief just breefe, don't get up to chest.
Speaker 3: You got this, gest you got this.
Speaker 6: This is a heavy story to have.
Speaker 10: For real.
Speaker 6: Cardi B wants to put a bullet through her head. That's what she said. This was very, very sad. Cardi B recently had a back and forth with a critic on social media, something that she always lets get to her man, and it led to her revealing some negative thoughts about herself, like little things like this, CARDI be the only Mexican I know that don't work hard, like she let that get to it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, exactly why yeah?
Speaker 6: So why did you even get upset it that these people just poke her because they know she'll get because to that, she says, I hope you and your mom go away, you know she said that. And then yeah, man, sometimes people just get tired, like she was like, and she responded to this, keep wishing death on people and watch how it come back on you said, I don't give an f man, f y'all y'all can call me Mexican, bring me down, hurt my feelings, talks about me everything. This is why I don't release music. H And then she said, I just want to put a bullet in my head. So we know Mental Health Day was October tenth, and so I just wanted to extend that all over because stop thinking because people got money and the rich and they celebrities that they don't go through things too and that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know, I know body likes to clap back, but I feel for Barty because we see where she started. We see the grind, and she started from the club and nobody believe.
Speaker 3: And then she came.
Speaker 9: She became one of the biggest females big and not even female, the biggest superstars in the last ten years.
Speaker 3: Drop a bond for Barty, man, I want to feel.
Speaker 1: A bond for body and something else. Cardy said in there, that's very true.
Speaker 2: Stop wishing bad on people because all God gonna do is bless them and give you a front row seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were three D glasses on.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, this is the thing.
Speaker 6: Somebody said that to her. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. Somebody said told her stop wishing death on people because she was upset as something that somebody said, and then yeah, they are right, they are right. But I just want people to stop feeling like that. Celebrities aren't regular people. They aren't they are human beings. And you know, sometimes it takes a lot, you know, So I just want her to put the phone down, because for every person that hate her, it's just a thousand people that love her. It's like, come on, yeah, Blue Face claims he had Meghan this stallion. Last month, blue faces Mom went on social media to share her opinion on Blue Face and Meg the stallion. We got audio real, let me hear that Meghan and blue.
Speaker 23: Needs to make a baby. Yes, I don't know why y'all was trying to act like she too good for my son. It's just got the come on now.
Speaker 24: Playing with me.
Speaker 23: My son ain't, but he ain't. I'm trying to play my baby like Megan too good for my son? The lasting push ups right now?
Speaker 6: No offense, not no offense.
Speaker 2: And that was the question, no we want Why do you play that audio but not the audio from Hollywood unlocked with Blue Face?
Speaker 6: All right, So that's why I don't answer your question. Just wait a minute about the.
Speaker 2: Please just breathe.
Speaker 6: So when Blue Face and his girlfriend baby mother Jaydon Alexis or whatever was on the most recent episode of The Jason Lee Show, Jason Lee asked about it, but got more information that he planned for Please now play this audio.
Speaker 5: What did you think about his mom wanted to hook him up with Meghan Stadian?
Speaker 11: What I think about it?
Speaker 25: It was a cloud reach, mean cloud reach went backwards like it's cool you've been.
Speaker 1: There, been there and done.
Speaker 2: What exactly you slept with Meghan?
Speaker 1: Jason? I didn't say that.
Speaker 6: Are you saying you slew Meghani Staion?
Speaker 2: You said, have been there, done that?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, No, No, I don't.
Speaker 15: Don't.
Speaker 11: You're talking to him.
Speaker 6: Don't include me in that long ago for real?
Speaker 17: Jason?
Speaker 3: Why because I never.
Speaker 25: The time Jason like double X Health freshman five years ago, BET Awards, Like I don't, I don't say too much. But you know, if if I asked, if I will, you know, I'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: You nothing but the truth.
Speaker 6: Well, I will say he he don't be lying about a lot of things, you know. He I don't like his antics, but he do not be lying about a lot of things. But five years in the game, that's not a long time. He was basically insane waiting back in twenty nineteen. He was making the same like him and Meg the Stallion when they were both a part of that Double Exelf freshman class. That's around the time it could have been it happened, That's what he hinted. But Jason gonna find out some stuff, ain't he?
Speaker 2: Quick little production meeting. We should have played that clip first, then played the other.
Speaker 9: Clip Mama, but I will also it came from the mama. That's what it came from, Jason asked, because that's what the mom said.
Speaker 2: So they played it.
Speaker 3: Right because she actually, yeah, yeah, you an't be listening.
Speaker 2: He don't be listening.
Speaker 3: Listen, don't listen.
Speaker 1: I saw that Jason Lee clip first. I don't think the.
Speaker 3: Mama clip was months ago.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because she actually wanted to she on the blie face they have a baby with Megan. She actually wanted to put them on. And then when the backlash came from like what Megan would never Megan would never.
Speaker 2: And as the woman, as a notable figure of public figure, does that worry you that you know, the bigger your star girls, there's gonna be men out there that are ready to say they hit I did something to you. But see, I think personally, I think that's corny. You know, absolutely blue face is truth to tell, but I just don't feel me why do that?
Speaker 6: And then and then it's it's even cornier because you have your girlfriend slash baby mother, you know, right there sitting next to you, who obviously this was blunt. She was blindsided about this. But no, that's one thing that y'all would not have to worry never had to worry about with just Larious because none of these hit me. So you know, none of these industry Yeah, yeah, none of these. You know, even even before if I was a single woman, it would be no, ain't nobody will never be able to say, oh yeah, just just Larious, just Larry Larius. It'll be just a bunch of justice told me, no amut suggest told he knows. Yeah, We're gonna have to have work.
Speaker 15: That.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure about that.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: I ain't crazy telling me in Baltimore right now?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah wow, let me get to my next door. Did he wanted to fight Will Smith? And did he wanted to fight Will Smith after him and Jada try to get with j Lo? Remember this was back in the day.
Speaker 1: If you don't cut it out.
Speaker 6: For Diddy's former bodyguard, Jeane Dial did an interview with The Auto Dialogue and he opened up about an altercation. Did he wanted to get into because did he really wanted to.
Speaker 21: Fight a birthday party that I think either Matt Damien was given.
Speaker 11: For bed Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: It was just a little gathering Matt Damien.
Speaker 21: Jennifer low passed Will Smith and Jada was sitting on the other side of the room.
Speaker 2: So I know puff so well.
Speaker 21: He stood up. Try to go towards him, and he said to me, he said, Yo, I think Will and Jada is trying to scoop up Jennifer. I want you to stay close because I'm snuffing.
Speaker 2: So I didn't go back over there where Will Sniff's sister and her husband was.
Speaker 21: I stayed like about if he snuffed Will, I could move slow enough that Will could probably get two or three punches back in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's funny.
Speaker 21: He thought that Jada and Will was coming on too strong to Jennifer making advances.
Speaker 1: I wanted the industry to go back to having see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ddy was going snuff Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we think would have won. Now we think would have won that fight.
Speaker 21: My god, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, because you know, Jada just said that Will had hands. You know, Will still got handed.
Speaker 2: I think We'll got hands.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If that story is true or now, but nobody cares about the truth from.
Speaker 10: The live more.
Speaker 6: And then also you know Will and Jada considering a joint buck. During an interview with Carlos Grier from Extra, Jada Pinkety Smith claim that she's been speaking to Will about writing a book together. She said the book will be called Don't Try This at Home, Do not Try this home. That's gonna be what it's called. The book is supposed to address their relationship and how they've navigated their life partnership over the years.
Speaker 3: How many pages is this book right there? Shallaway Hoy pages.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and seven?
Speaker 6: I think she already told.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four hundred and.
Speaker 6: I unleak your own book.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read it though last night.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna read it.
Speaker 1: To y' don't think that's flying though?
Speaker 2: What Will and Jada?
Speaker 6: Listen, this is the legendary Golds couple. And now we see the shambles is just unfolding right in front and this and it is what it is. Listen, but I know I remember clip Will Smith said she ain't leaving, we ain't getting a divorce. She gonna be here. As a man knows who a man needs.
Speaker 3: Suggested with them.
Speaker 2: That side got dog here today, we give it. That don't get you man is a man named Johnny Yates and Florida. He needs to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a world with him. We're gonna talk.
Speaker 1: About men and how stupid we are when we get caught.
Speaker 9: All right, we all after that, just fixed my mess. If you need relationship advice and any type of advice, just as back. Finally, yes, eight hundred and five eight five one o five one should fix all your shot. It's the breakfast slogan morning the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Your mornings will never be the same. Donkey up to day. Damn he hogg.
Speaker 1: It's time the.
Speaker 2: Donkey I mean trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 6: Days called donkey of the day.
Speaker 2: And it really caught me off.
Speaker 6: Card damn Scharla man who got the donkey.
Speaker 10: Out of the day today?
Speaker 15: Wow?
Speaker 2: Jeff Hilarius, who's actually here this morning? Donkey today? For Wednesday, October eighteenth, goa to a Florida man named Johnny Yates.
Speaker 1: What did Junker.
Speaker 2: Y'all always say about the great state of Florida. The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. Now, nobody likes going to jail. If you've ever had a warrant or been wanted for something, that feeling of evading the police for as long as you can is a very stressful feeling. Okay, I don't care how cool Nri made being on the run sound.
Speaker 1: It is not okay.
Speaker 2: No matter how much you're eating, it's not all right, especially knowing that at any given moment then boys in blue could be coming for you. And that's the predicament. Johnny Yates found himself in Johnny is forty one years old and he was wanted by the Pope County Sheriff's office for aggravated battery, false imprisonment, and tampering charges. Deputies showed up to his house around two forty five pm on a Saturday after getting a tip that he was inside. Oh, somebody told on him. There was a reward out for his arrest, so somebody didn't like him, okay, one of the two. But when they got this house, they noticed a dry eraser board in front of a window.
Speaker 1: Y'all know the dry erase bot you right on him.
Speaker 2: The police pulled up and they saw it in front of a window and written on it it said, Johnny Yates does not live here. I promise you there is nothing stupid on this playing it then a man who gets caught, or should I say a man who gets caught but doesn't want to accept the reality that they've been caught. I don't care if you get caught by the police, or if you get caught cheating. Even though black men don't cheat, other men can get caught buttonnecked in the poom poom mid stroke, your woman catch you and a man will make up the stupidest lie on the spot mid stroke, you looking at him, he will tell you it ain't me. Okay, this is my cousin, and you know what I feel like, it's our parents fault. Okay, when you grow up in a certain environment, you train the lie. It started because of our parents. Parents trained kids to tell stupid ass lies at an early age. I grew up Jehovah's witness. On a Saturday, walk up to somebody house. You can see the family in the house, sprinkles is running cars in the yard. You see the dad through the window drinking a beer. Knock on the door, a little six year old open the door, talking about their home alone.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You in the house as a child around ten or eleven? Phone rings, you pick it up. You know, mister Bill collected your mama whisper loud as hell.
Speaker 1: Tell him I ain't him. You get back on the phone.
Speaker 2: My mom said she ain't here. She want to know if you can leave a message. Though, all you go to ie Hoop. You know, kids eat free at eye Hop. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You get one said I help eat kids eat free under ten or something like that.
Speaker 22: Ten.
Speaker 2: I thought it was under ten. But either way, you be an eyehop with your parents. You're clearly going through puberty. But your parents would tell you, and the way to ask you tell them you ninem like mom, I drove here, okay, I'm fifteen, all right, I got my learners from men and my mustache coming in tomorrow. Of the story is his parents' fault that we like this little white lives as kids turned the big lives on a white board as an adult, and I want to know, Johnny, what was your end goal? Did you actually think they were going to read the sign and say, damn, we missed them? Guys?
Speaker 1: All right, Johnny doesn't live here anymore. Can somebody get the new address?
Speaker 22: Now?
Speaker 2: Johnny didn't go out with a fight without a fight either, because somebody walked out the house and confirmed no Johnny is in there. Okay, So cops surrounded the house for an hour and then they tried to smoke them out. Literally, I didn't even know police did this. Did y'all know? They got something called horrendous now, but they dispensed surrender smoke inside the house and then they smoke you out. So four people came out the house, but none of them was Johnny. So let's keep counting.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: One person came out and told him Johnny was in there. They smoked four more people out. That's five people in this house, all right, five people. I want to play a game. I guess what racist is?
Speaker 6: Oh my god? Put clearly say Mexican, clearly, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They called out for Johnny some more. They did another round of surrender smoke. Still know Johnny? So they let the dogs out. K nine unit went in and they found Johnny hiding and a modified modified dresser like the dresser, you know, the dresser he was hiding and dresser.
Speaker 1: We definitely don't got to play a game against.
Speaker 2: Several generations of a family living in a two bedroom house he could sit and.
Speaker 7: A modified Chester Day build and he rode on a whiteboard, me, no here, come on, please.
Speaker 1: Give Johnny Yates the biggest hell.
Speaker 7: That is not me.
Speaker 6: No here, write me, no here, let me. It ain't no here.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow all right.
Speaker 9: And I just want to tell y'all, if you purchase an adult entree, kids get a free kids meal at a high half between four pm and ten pm. So it's no more kids eat free. There's no more kids, I says, purchasing an adult entree and get a free kids meal and I have damage from four to ten kids free? No, I said, no, you said the age. You said kids under ten? I said, when you purchase an adult entree and you get a free kids between four and tens. But that's that's not free age.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, I can.
Speaker 2: Read right, and I can read it correctly.
Speaker 10: Okay, man, job right up next is just fix my mess.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred five five one five one. If you need just to fix your mess. Call us up right now, eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Local Morning Jesus.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Baby real peel, help me help.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it, mix it, fix it, fix it, just gonna fix your mess. Because my advice is real Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is Steen, j n V.
Speaker 9: Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here and it's time for just fix my mess. And we have Derek on the line. Derek, good morning, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: Night.
Speaker 3: Now Derek, what's your question for just.
Speaker 17: Okay, guys, So it's a little bit of a thought Forlory, So just give me get second. Well, when I was about nineteen years old, when I was nineteen years old, I went blind from CMZ re nitis. I'm now twenty four and I really don't know what I should do with my knife and I also and really, guys, I really would like for you guys to help me find some kind of surgeon or something like. I'm very desperate, like I really need help. At one time my eyesight back. I don't do not anymore.
Speaker 6: So you are okay, so you need a first of all, good morning, and you need a surgeon for like an eye doctors to help you with your vision or correct me if I'm wrong?
Speaker 22: What is it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 17: I am blind from CMB right nightis okay?
Speaker 6: What is CMB ryanias? I would love to know what that is?
Speaker 17: It's I'm really cannedy explain it really that well. But it's some kind of like mucus that was in my brain that developed for a while, okay, and it started to make my know it looks like cottage cheese.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, And.
Speaker 17: By the time I was as the eye doctor, it was kind of like too late.
Speaker 3: Can you see a little bit? Because you know, sometimes legally blind you can see a little like shape.
Speaker 17: I can't believe see anything, only some light reception. But that's about it.
Speaker 6: And this and this happened when you were nineteen and you're twenty four now correct.
Speaker 3: And he wants to know what what should he do with his life?
Speaker 6: Well, you should get surgery first to I mean well, not to know what you want to do with your life. Damn you, what do you like to do other than what do you like to do?
Speaker 20: Well?
Speaker 17: I'm very funny, I'm very smart, I'm very amazing the other friends with the whole TikTok thing, I don't know if it's really been working. Yeah, so I've been trying to do a little things here and there to keep my mind off things. But like I said, I really but like if you guys could please help me, like find some kind of doctor, Like I don't know if you guys can, but I don't.
Speaker 22: I just need help.
Speaker 6: Yeah, where are you? Low hat it?
Speaker 17: I'm in Brooklyn?
Speaker 6: Oh you're in Brooklyn, envy, he knows a lie.
Speaker 9: Well, if you're a doctor out there that can help this gentleman out because we're not familiar with with what's you know, what's wrong with him or how can we help to fix So if you're a doctor out there, hopefully you can call us up and maybe give him some advice and sir, we'll we'll put you on hold and hopefully we can find somebody and pass on information to you.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'm glad that y'all realize y'all didn't know what to do with that young man. I'm glad I thought one of y'all was really about to try to tell him how to see.
Speaker 11: I was sitting my god, oh my god, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 21: Ro?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 3: Your situation is foul? But go ahead tell Jess right.
Speaker 17: Nig all right, all right, tack this out.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: I've been with my wife one year.
Speaker 15: She stuck here for seven years in prison.
Speaker 1: About your car?
Speaker 26: When I got out, Man, she always made sure I had money on the book. She always help money on the phone.
Speaker 15: Or we have four kids together.
Speaker 26: She takes good care of the kids.
Speaker 1: She's a great mama.
Speaker 26: She's always been a devoted wife. I mean, get you what, get you?
Speaker 14: Get your.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 26: What?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 26: She's looking as good as she as she used to. Man, she's not looking as good.
Speaker 15: And she don't want to do it to me as much as we used to.
Speaker 26: And it's and it's getting you know what I'm saying, Like I love it. She's a good woman, but you don't. She doesn't look good anymore, and she won't do it as much. She takes you old.
Speaker 2: She don't like the whole.
Speaker 3: Alercy this man down for seven years when he was in jail. Yeah, he's been together twenty four years. She don't look good.
Speaker 16: Damn.
Speaker 26: Okay, So how do you I mean we're being truth for right.
Speaker 6: No, No, we definitely are being we know we are. What how do you look?
Speaker 15: That is not a joke.
Speaker 6: That is literally how do you look? Because she held you down for seven years? So I don't probly what you what you're looking like?
Speaker 15: Well, she says, you know, she don't.
Speaker 26: I don't have no problem with that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's different with men.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is not how much you way?
Speaker 6: What's your Instagram?
Speaker 26: Who's seventy five?
Speaker 1: He five fur?
Speaker 6: What's your height? Six weeks seventy five? It's still a big dude, tho.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, so she we do.
Speaker 26: I'm completely covered in tattoos from here to.
Speaker 6: M Jesus Christ, all right, and had to talk?
Speaker 26: Yeah, and I'm good in the bedroom. Just what it is, what it is is, what it is.
Speaker 6: Where you're from? Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Florida?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Where is she from from?
Speaker 26: Jacksonville, Florida?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 26: I love her the death.
Speaker 1: I love the death man.
Speaker 20: I know you.
Speaker 26: Let me tell you the kids.
Speaker 1: She had four kids back to back.
Speaker 26: For it's costs of stomach to be a little big and and like you know this age age, she's not looking like she used to look.
Speaker 6: Well, it sounds like what you are ultimately gonna have to do is is leave and date younger. Are you opposed to doing that or do you want to still have your wife there to take care of you while you hitting something young?
Speaker 26: No, let me tell you this chick will kill me.
Speaker 19: This.
Speaker 1: My wife was a banger.
Speaker 26: She don't don't play dash.
Speaker 6: Why you ain't gone?
Speaker 26: Okay, listen, we got we got four kids together, we got I got. I thought my wife's kind of woman that goes to help you in a fight, like she why we getting something? Pulling the guns out there?
Speaker 1: A down girl?
Speaker 6: Well then, well I love it to death.
Speaker 1: It's just that one yet.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, then this is what I think y'all should do.
Speaker 8: That.
Speaker 6: I think you should sit down, and because if she will kill you for leaving her, I think that you should at least try to compromise. You should say, well, hey, babe, I think since you ain't looking the way you used to look, and I probably ain't looking away that I used to look even a well, okay, well just just listen and say that. You say that and then you can introduce the threesome. Say if she's open enough to bring another young woman in and that way, y'all can make that, y'all can that's the they got money. Oh yeah, they got money.
Speaker 3: And he's said that his wife held him down for all this time when he was locked up and.
Speaker 10: Married.
Speaker 26: I got out of prison.
Speaker 6: I'm married, but.
Speaker 3: Now you can't married. Seventy five six foot is fat.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna Yeah, I'm not gonna hold you. I do understand. I'm with both because we can't say it's feelings ain't validy and we can't say hers.
Speaker 5: I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 2: I ain't even talking to you. I ain't even saying word to your fat ass. Okay, I didn't be talking as you know what.
Speaker 6: Meet me, meet me on, meet me at our heart breast, the place.
Speaker 1: You need to listen to music. So child, don't change. Stick it out.
Speaker 6: I think you should definitely stick it out or we're gonna die. That's what you just said. He said, my wife is a banger.
Speaker 26: But if I'm saying, like from a woman's point of view, would you want to come at you like that?
Speaker 6: I don't want to come at me with the truth and say, look, you're not looking how you used to be looking at these days.
Speaker 26: Don't You don't want to you don't want to.
Speaker 6: Listen and say I want to hear it. If it's the truth, I gotta hear it. What do you mean you can't be lying, just not lie.
Speaker 2: I want to hear it because we all need to go to the gym together if you can.
Speaker 6: That's what it sounds like. So be honestly.
Speaker 1: We got no, it's the truth, should go to the gym together, like.
Speaker 6: I swear, I'm telling you, just be be honest about it.
Speaker 2: Bro, I personally you know, that's the beauty of being that's the beauty of being in love, right because we know the looks and everything gonna face. If you want somebody that's going to hold you down the way this woman been holding him that.
Speaker 3: But two seventy five six foot is big.
Speaker 2: No, he's big. He is big. I think your doctor will tell you that you fat. Let me look it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's out of know he's obese, but he's big six foot. Let me see two seventy five, huh because probably foot.
Speaker 3: And if I was two seventy five, Bro.
Speaker 2: His sixth friend says, you should be between one seventy seven and you are old beast six feet between two twenty one to eighty tho.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, that man, fact, that's what I said. He probably see his penis. He looked down, he'll see his penis.
Speaker 6: And he got some. He probably got young girls running behind him too. That's another thing too. Definitely got some young girls running. Behund He got tastes all over the place. He he he had a floored the boy. Something about them.
Speaker 3: Damn eight hundred and five eighty five one five one. Just fix my mess call us now.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 3: Morning, that's about me.
Speaker 6: For relationship problems, that's about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it a. They got the jests and I'm here to fix your masks, fix your mesk. He's giveting very much messy. Let me fix that. Only everybody see.
Speaker 12: J n V.
Speaker 9: Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast club in the middle of Just fix my mess. And we have Michelle on the line. Michelle, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's your.
Speaker 18: Question for yes, Okay, So I'm really trying to figure out what I do. I was so confused. I'm married currently, but I've been separated since February.
Speaker 24: Of this year, but I have been seeing this guy since December of last year.
Speaker 18: The person that I'm seeing, he actually asked somebody, but I've met her. So I'm kind of trying to decide what I have could do. It's like, now my husband's trying to come back, but I'm trying to keep them away.
Speaker 3: Will Jenna, damn, you sound like, can you shut up?
Speaker 11: Okay, I know it's a lot.
Speaker 6: It's okay, Okay, so you basically okay, oh wow, So damn, So you have a husband that you're trying to keep away because you want to date your boyfriend who has somebody else. But yeah, yeah, right, girl, write a book, tell it all.
Speaker 18: I'm in college, so I'm going to school. I'm about to graduate, So congressiating that I was in college. I had to basically stop working because it was so demanding. It's like my husband he kind of started entertaining other people, like, Okay, then come home, he'll be spending like nights out with other people. My boyfriend he's been there like since day one financially, I mean mentally everything he's been there, okay?
Speaker 6: Is he younger than you and you found out about it and instead of leaving, you just got a boyfriend. How did that work? Are open with each other to tell each other? Look like, is you and your husband? Is it an open relationship?
Speaker 18: I was willing to be open, but he wasn't.
Speaker 6: Okay, So he wanted to be able to do what he wanted to do, and you still had to be the devoted wife committed pretty much.
Speaker 24: But once I kind of that he was going what he was doing, I kind of started doing what I.
Speaker 18: Wanted to do too.
Speaker 24: And because of my cash out, Like he caught me because of.
Speaker 6: Cash out, he caught you because of cash app.
Speaker 24: He went through my cash out.
Speaker 6: Okay, So so why don't you just get a divorce?
Speaker 18: I mean, I'm working on that.
Speaker 11: I'm working on that.
Speaker 6: I'm fine with that, okay, And then you're quick.
Speaker 24: Like, so, my my graduation is coming up, and I want my boyfriend to come because he's been there. But then it's like my husband feels.
Speaker 1: Like damn.
Speaker 6: Okay, So so I think I look invite them both. That's what I think. I think. Look, you can't you got you can't tell a boyfriend stay home. He been your boyfriend, he been paying bills, he's been feeding you financially. You know, it's sexually and all of that. And then here go your husband on the side, who also got it, got his you know, his resident as just like, look, I need to be there because I'm I need to see you graduate. I say, invite both of them and tell both of them what they up against. Period.
Speaker 18: It's gonna be I can't.
Speaker 6: Okay, So what you're gonna do booth, I don't know.
Speaker 24: I don't know who I see.
Speaker 6: That's no, And I say both you need to invite both. Talk to your husband. Look, my boyfriend gonna be there, and then talk to your boyfriend. Look, my husband's gonna be there. He ain't gonna not show up. So it is what it is. Y'all gonna have to just sit come together and support me together, and then y'all can fight it out after I walk across that stage.
Speaker 1: But that's it, balance all off.
Speaker 2: I know it is.
Speaker 6: When's the last time you, when's the last time you when's the last time you had sex with your husband?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 19: Actually like three weeks ago.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, your boyfriend, but it's not it's not.
Speaker 19: It's not like that.
Speaker 24: Like he's staying a whole nother state.
Speaker 18: Now, he came down to see the kids. What kind of did what we did?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 6: So see, but see, but you feel bad or you don't.
Speaker 18: I do feel bad about it, yeah, because like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I know that's your husband, that's the father get children. But he live in a whole nother state. He going back to doing what he doing, and you just go back that. I feel bad for your boyfriend. I don't feel bad for you. I feel bad for your boyfriend. Everybody got somebody.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody got back everybody.
Speaker 6: You know, she said the boyfriend had somebody.
Speaker 3: Everybody got somebody.
Speaker 2: Why can't polygamy just be a thing. If everybody doing that and everybody know about it, why can't everybody just you know why?
Speaker 6: Because it's not. Polygamy is not the best way to do things. Polygamy is just that, I don't care. It's just damaged people from different relationships, people with baggage from different relationships, who trying to make it work, who can't stop cheating. That's what polygamy is, in my opinion. I'm sorry, but I know the polygamy community gonna. Oh my gosh, she canceled because she coming at the way we live.
Speaker 2: Is just fix my mess all right when we come back, and make sure you subscribe to Just Hilarious podcast, the Carefully Reckless podcast on the Black Effect iHeart Radio podcast Network. She does just fix my Mess on all all her podcasts. Yes, so you can send them, send in your questions.
Speaker 6: Yes, you can admit your voice memois or your paragraphs and stories to the d M of Carefully Reckless not just larious official, but carefully Reckless podcast submission stories there.
Speaker 9: All right, eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five. If you ever want to talk to Jess now when we come back, we got just with the best when we come back, so should give you the rumors reports to go Anywhere's to the Breakfast clumb On VT, the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Everybody's Steve j n V. Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here. Let's get to just with the Mess.
Speaker 6: Real Justica robber Lord.
Speaker 5: Just don't do no lie.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 6: I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Stocks Just.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: With a stock okay, Sukiana cries about people bringing up her past. So Sekiana is becoming more popular for her role in Love and Hip Hop and for her music, but recently, she broke down on an episode of Love and Hip Hop because she feels like people won't let her grow and be great and they're focusing on her past. This she said on the show, I don't want to be a victim to the world. I would have been a strong person. It just hurts me so much. I'm not just a celebrity. I have a growl life, and I make mistakes like everybody else.
Speaker 27: Everybody want me to be certain wayses like I growing just like everybody else. We all make mistakes. I am becoming a sty still talking about my past. Everybody holiday it's not I'm just so tired of what to give up.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's a damn shave. Those folks lives have to play out in front of whatever.
Speaker 6: No now, listen, I understand now, this is not in real time. A lot of people did feel bad for her after saying that, but a lot of people did not because they said, you know your your past isn't far removed. You're still doing the same things.
Speaker 14: You know, you.
Speaker 6: You voluntarily went to Baddies, you know what I mean. She was on recent season of Baddies fighting and all of that stuff. And then like you know, just most recent this this is not shot in real time love and hip hop. They this, they've been shot this, you know, from that moment. She healed from that moment, but then went on, you know, to do other behaviors that you just was crying about weeks months ago.
Speaker 9: Her past is what got her on those shows though, right, Yeah, her being a former porn star and Baddies and that that that got her on those shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, And and you change that only you can change your own narrative. You can change how people see you.
Speaker 2: So you can do that.
Speaker 6: And every every time somebody says something about it, after your kids, I'm not supposed to be no role model for your kids, all right, be one for yours. Then you understand what it's difficult.
Speaker 3: Like eating his ass and.
Speaker 10: I'm not.
Speaker 3: But people go back to the porn star days and then it's a continuation.
Speaker 1: She don't know what could be in the future. And that's the crazy about life.
Speaker 2: Nowadays we act like people can't grow and people can't evolve, like Malcolm X was once Malcolm Little, you know what I mean. May Angelou had a pass like that. I used to think that was the beauty of life, growing and evolving.
Speaker 3: But you got to take it and accept it.
Speaker 2: I'm not really gonna sit here.
Speaker 6: We act like we were just talking about somebody else. You're talking about Sua. You bring up May Angelou.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that, we don't know what she's gonna be in ten years.
Speaker 6: We don't know what you're gonna be in I know she won't be Kiana, She'll be Destiny Henderson. That's who she could be, because I Sukiana got too much on it. Like in ten years, she ain't gonna be that.
Speaker 2: I've seen God do some amazing things, but worse, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 6: Right, and God may wipe Suki Hannah out of her vocabulary and make her who he made her, Destiny Henderson. That's what we may bring up back to.
Speaker 2: You, And there's a nothing to be learned to those ghosts from Penis, those next ghost of Penis past, and.
Speaker 1: You could come back to just tried out to be ghost in power.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it. That's that's what happens.
Speaker 3: A guy about exactly city.
Speaker 6: Sent he promising me Power Universe. I'm like you already, I already did the hardest audition. I auditioned to be ghostost I did. That's how bad I wanted to be on the show. Anyway, give you Jennie Jennie, Mike removes Jenkins from her last name.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with y'all?
Speaker 6: I just don't I don't listen, That's what I'm saying. I don't think I ever Why would you ever just become Jennie Jenkins anyway? Some names you don't need to pick up. You're Asian, and I don't think Jenny my Jenkins should have.
Speaker 2: Been somebody the Nigga Exorcism, Get out of her.
Speaker 6: You're not supposed to put that on the on.
Speaker 2: There, like what Jennie Jenkins.
Speaker 19: But but.
Speaker 6: I don't know, because I don't ever shut up.
Speaker 2: But she's not and we are supporting her. Jame's got to be the top three blackest last names.
Speaker 6: That's why I say Jackson Jenkins and I don't know, and Jenkins again, I don't care. I don't know. It's Williams Williams because William's son is white.
Speaker 2: Williams Williams is one Williams, Johnson, Jenkins, Smith Brown, who else?
Speaker 6: We said, Oh my god, yeah Johnson, Jennie Johnson, Washington to listen anyway, angel Rees signs endorsement deal with Reebok. Congratulations, dropped the clues boss for my girl. She's a Baltimore native. And which I thought was interesting, is Shaquille O'Neill actually who is the president of rebox basketball. Well, Rebox president of basketball. He's trying to do things like sign like work with teams and partner with like athletes to get more you know, get more deals with Freebot, you know, get it back into you know, uh athleticism and all of that stuff. So I think that's actually good because Angelice is the first person that he signed that was great, that was there.
Speaker 1: Looking for l s U.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, angel calls him Uncle Shack. Yes, yes, And Carle Owens gets it by a car. Terrell, it hits by car after basketball.
Speaker 1: Girl gotta be top three black names.
Speaker 6: Terrell, Turle Jenkins, he screwed. Sorry, yeah, we gotta go. But yeah, basically they ran this guy. He was playing basketball and the guy got in the car and ran into his knee and but he all right, he already he alright though he had no serious injuries and he did not require hospitalization, so the guy was probably only doing like three months power.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And that is just with the that's up I hate y'all. That's the Breakfast Cloak go wanting to mix up that, y'all.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the.
Speaker 3: Same morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's d J n V.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Jesse Larious is here. Of course. Shout out to Nicole Avon for stopping by. Pick up a book.
Speaker 9: Think you'll be happy, and you could check out the full interview on the free iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: You could download it right now and all you got to do is search the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Nicole is royalty man.
Speaker 2: You know her her father is somebody who I looked up to tremendously, Clarence Avon, you know, the Black Godfather. So it's crazy that she's putting out She put this book out where it's her grieving her mother, but then her father passed away.
Speaker 1: But you know they were older, you know, so she's dealing with it.
Speaker 3: Nicole, absolutely, and where you're gonna be this week on the next weekend.
Speaker 6: So this weekend I will be at Winston Salem. I'm doing these colleges. H I'm getting real big HBCUs y'all. And I actually did my very very first college last week. That was in Baton Rouge, Southern Yep, yep, killed it.
Speaker 1: Killed it comedy comedy. They tell you can't curse and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: But yes, I was a little nervous, and that's when I went out there and said I said, yeah. They were just like, don't don't do too much. You don't want us. We don't want to want you to talk about anything, you know, like don't be too sexual with the kause. I'm like, oh, these Kansas effing like each other in school every day.
Speaker 1: Did it make you feel old because you're thirty? You're only thirty one, to.
Speaker 6: Be honest with you, Yeah, but you know, I'm like forty one. I went up in there and all of them and I started doing just fix my mess on stage. They wanted to tell me everything. They was like, Josh, so my roommate just slept with my boyfriend, and I'm pretty sure my boyfriend is in the show. I was like, later for comedy, what happened? Where you at point them out. So I actually had fun. So that prompted me to start doing Just Fix My Mess College edition. The second college I did was Tsuka, Tennessee State.
Speaker 10: I did that.
Speaker 6: I killed that and then this weekend Winston Salem and then November seventh, eighth and Knife. I will be in Detroit, y'all, and these are shows during the week. I'm coming from my pop up. I haven't been to Detroit in a while, but I ain't forgot about y'all. I watch you on TV every day, one day every day, so make sure y'all get youall tickets. Just Alary official dot com. That's November seventh, eighth and Knife at Punchline Detroit.
Speaker 9: I will be there and shout to all the HBCUs. You know I go on those toys. It's probably one of the best times for me hitting all the college as well. It was Alabama A and m Alabama State. Yeah out with Delaware State, Hampton. Got a lot of colleges coming up, so salute to all the HBCUs. Can't wait to see you guys. Yes, all right when we come back. We got the positive notice of the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody, it's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It is time to get out of here.
Speaker 3: Charlamage. You got a positive note.
Speaker 2: I do have a positive note, and the positive note is very, very very simple this morning, because somebody needs to hear this.
Speaker 1: No period, No is a complete sentence.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 6: I wish somebody tell my son that, that's why. That's what I least, somebody tell my son.
Speaker 2: You you is, mama, Well I know, but he'll take it.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not a sentence that it asked me like, no, I didn't hear that. No, mama, well what and know why breakfast club?
Speaker 11: You don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 14: Dunk