Speaker 1: This is from Carolina Knoxville Steve.
Speaker 2: Last week.
Speaker 1: She says, I had dental work done and my husband stayed home with me the rest of the afternoon. I was in a lot of pain. I was on a lot of pain medication. But I faintly heard my husband on the phone with someone, and he said, she is knocked out on pain med she can't hear me. I got up and I went to the den and he was eating, but he wasn't on the phone. I told him what I heard, and he said I was hallucinating. Why would he try to make me sound crazy when I clearly heard what I heard?
Speaker 3: Okay, But when you got up and you went in there and he wasn't on the phone?
Speaker 2: What he just hung up?
Speaker 3: Should have stayed your hallucinating ass in your word on your pain meds? Now, your pain med got you in here choosing your husband or something. He wasn't even own the damn phone.
Speaker 2: He had hung up.
Speaker 3: He was on he was eating.
Speaker 2: Oh so you can't eat talk on the phone.
Speaker 3: You can't do that? Is that what you're saying? You could? But okay, but check this out. I suppose he was talking to what of his boys? And then the one of his boys say, hey, man, you get that picture I sent Chico. Man, I saw that phone. Woh she was fine. He said, Man, where you at. I'm at the house. He said, man, need to be careful. No, man, she and that knocked out on paying medicine. Cool. Then you walk in the room. I just heard you say, she and that knocked out on pain medicine. First thing he gonna do, baby, you hallucinating?
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody why say that?
Speaker 4: Though he was on the phone with his boy. That's she said. He was on the phone with someone.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm tall, Sam, ain't nobody pain medicine? Did what? She was on? So much pain medicine. He ain't let her pick up who it was. So now when you come in there and he wasn't on the phone.
Speaker 1: Oh so you can't even on the phone.
Speaker 2: You can't do that what you're saying you could?
Speaker 3: But okay, but check this out. I suppose he was talking to one of his boys and then the one of his boys say, hey, man, you get that picture I sent you eicon. Man, I saw that phone. Oh she was fine. He said, Man, where you at. I'm at the house. He said, man, need to be careful. No, man, she and that knocked out on paying medicine. Cool. Then you walk in the room. I just heard you say, she and that knocked out on pain medicine. First thing he gonna do, Baby, you hallucinating?
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody why say that though he was on the phone with his boy.
Speaker 2: That's she said. He was on the phone with someone.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm tall, Sam. Ain't nobody the pain medicine did what she was on so much pain medicine. He ain't let her pick up who it was. So now when you come in there and he wasn't on the phone, and now you come in there with that the reason he said, you're hallucinating this conversation that we have in right now on this damn radio.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. I'm gonna tell you that happens. He could easily hang up the phone and begin eating or.
Speaker 3: With all of that's true, but he shows, he shows the more. The better option.
Speaker 2: Option was July to try to gas like her. Yes, ain't nobody on this show been on more paymentsin than me.
Speaker 3: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, I've had one hundred sixt self crisis. I have no payments. Nobody knows paying medicine like you know pain. Okay, what Steve saying is right. They hallucinate.
Speaker 3: It will make you think that.
Speaker 2: He just riding facts. The boys stick together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so take your little hallucinating asshole.
Speaker 2: She heard what she heard?
Speaker 1: Okay, meds or no meds? All right, we have time for another one. This one is from Anne and Richardson. Angie says, I allowed my eighteen year old son to use my credit card while he's away at school, and after only one month, he's maxed out my card buying a subwiffer for his car and some sneakers. His father said, it's my fault for not teaching him how credit works before I gave him my credit card.
Speaker 2: Our son isn't stupid.
Speaker 1: Since his dad is so understanding, why won't he help me pay the five thousand dollars bill?
Speaker 2: Why is our son not being punished?
Speaker 3: Taylor? But see you gave him your credit card. You didn't tell him how this works. Your son is not stupid, Yes they are. Your children are stupid to a lot of things, and so they are exposed to it. See that bill don't come to him? So he was unaware of the repercussion. Why does his asss have a car first year of college and you gave him your credit card. Why ain't his ass working? So you enabled the boy. And now you're talking about Wayne he punished and why won't your husband help you pay the five thousand dollar bill. I don't know what system y'all got at y'all house, but doesn't work. You need to get that credit card from that dumb ass boy yours back? All that stuff?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 3: All that? Yeah, you go tell yourself you can you can keep the wolfle, but you don't get no more.
Speaker 1: Subb All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.