Speaker 1: We gotta say congratulations to Usher.
Speaker 2: Usha Baby received the Key to the city in Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: City councilman Yeah.
Speaker 2: City Councilman Centric Career and Mayor Carolyn Goodman celebrated Usher, declaring yesterday, October seventeenth as Usher Raymond Day and handing him the key to the city. Usher thank the Las Vegas City officials for the honor, and in addition, Las Vegas City officials announced they're so excited about Usher Day because for the first time in the city's history, the Super Bowl will be in Las Vegas with Usher as the halftime prefer.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get any better than that. Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 2: Congratulations Usher, Yeah, Yeah, it's gonna be great now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Usher gonna show him so yes residency and my only.
Speaker 4: Hope during his performance and before is that Stephen A. Smith a damn thing.
Speaker 5: You just.
Speaker 3: Concert before all after?
Speaker 2: Okay, stick to sports. All right, here we go, Steve, this one's for you. And other entertainment news. Jada and Will's kids now are feeling bad for their dad. According to mercurynews dot Com, Willow and Jaden Smith have never been shy from basking in the glow of their parents' fame.
Speaker 1: However, there are limits.
Speaker 2: Willow, Jaden, and Will's oldest son Trey all feel bad for their dad. We all know that Jada, of course, is on a press tour to promote her new book Worthy, where she keeps dropping bombshell revelations about their father. The kids know their dad is going through a lot after damaging his career with the Oscar slap, and now the press tour isn't helping. They wish some of their family's private matters remain private, So do we kids?
Speaker 4: Well, you need to tell Yeah, you quit telling us. Why don't you go in there and tell your mama? Mama, Mama, Mama, you damn it, Mama, Mama. I'm telling now. You wearn't that ass hot out here?
Speaker 3: Daddy can't go? No, well, we can't go nowhere? Willy, what's wrong? What you want?
Speaker 4: Willie? They calling me Willie? Now, my name Willow, Willie? WILLI what you were wearing about this?
Speaker 2: For?
Speaker 3: Jayde?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Won I don't I don't got time for the mama shooting? Now?
Speaker 4: Dad had been good to us, making all this money, giving us a lifestyle and everything, one of the bigger boostars in the world. You sitting up here talking about you thought it was a skit. You know good hell well that it walked up there wasn't no damn skit. Yeah, I told you not get that hair cutting.
Speaker 2: No hot she has als?
Speaker 1: Where'd you stop? Shod? Let me get this straight. This is the kids stalking JA, the.
Speaker 5: Kids talking, kids like that.
Speaker 2: Which kid is that?
Speaker 3: All of them? The boy them they got that's the oldest one.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 3: Don't nobody hear.
Speaker 1: From the oldest one?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, trade down there representing Willow and uh Jayden Jaydon Yeah he he done talking for them.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I took mama after you got the haircut. I told you right now, we can go right out here to the stove where the koree is at and we and we they had they had got them all in the winter.
Speaker 1: To the beauty supply store.
Speaker 4: Go down here, the supply they had wigs. Say down here, Oh no, you're gonna go sit up there in front Chris Rock. You know he gonna see you. And it wasn't even bad. Joe, you do look like g I j You look just like Dimmy more everybody. Now Daddy gotta go up on stage slapping there because Daddy is still trying to recover from you were when I brought my friend over the house. I bought a little punk airs over here. I know, I know you're gonna get a tangle all up with him now you have said that on what you said that fault. Damn Mama, I ain't folks his ass, Damn mama, just wearing us out. Truth.
Speaker 3: This is sad, this is so said. Quick tell truth. Have you heard Steve show Lie North will do?
Speaker 1: All right, We're moving on. We're moving on.
Speaker 3: They aren't they We're going.
Speaker 1: To try here. Yeah, all right, listen.
Speaker 2: According to TMZ, Jesse Smallett back in the news, he's getting help now through a rehab treatment facility. This is through an outpatient program. In a statement, Smalllett's rep said, quote, Jesse has had an extremely difficult past few years. He has been quietly working very hard for some time now, and we are proud of him for taking these very necessary steps. And we all remember, of course, just was found guilty of lying to Chicago cops about the alleged attack that happened back in twenty nineteen, where he claimed two mass Trump supporters attacked him and put a noose around his neck. Jesse was sentenced to one hundred and fifty days in jail for the incident, but was released from jail for his appeal a short time after the sentence. Sources are not quite sure what Jesse is getting treated for. However, drug use was mentioned quite a bit during his trial.
Speaker 3: So there you go, said night.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what yeah, you got, you get you know, to come over with that story that that's drugs right there, I've lied before.
Speaker 5: That that's way past line. Who African guys hung me? Was trying to hang? Yeah, that's not a lie. That's an hallucination. That's a hallucination. That's different from a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, we gotta go thank the Lord.
Speaker 3: Come from with a mega hat on the home.
Speaker 1: It's twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 2: One of the Kings of comedy, Steve, ended a twenty five thousand dollars fund for his family after they complained it wasn't enough money.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you which king. Right after this, you're listening Morning show