Speaker 1: There's the lag then the Los Angeles a La sure Fastola Fronte Electric in Google storys who chargers.
Speaker 2: For Me?
Speaker 3: Will ride your la Vernis Lavinia is Young the puro Chargers podcast in Esta A Company and a ride, say movie and Keen esperant Arian Asta key com Baseball, om Intil of Playoffs, Janda bass A, Bara Fox and Toss Medico. Medico is a Fernando but I will podcast, but I will show the tree the way I Fernando Ramirez as if Fernando Benira, I is you on the put Chargers podcast.
Speaker 4: Much as the.
Speaker 5: Cabin Saron and Me, uh Aris Moody and now hit in the Shore.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Vien Guys, Cristian pandolol Matier Commiendolo, mimos, tacos ritos and no Movi and movie and a ski placement. The g Fernando It Chargers our Grand Bill Parcels is locate to record with the cares No you record the Chargers to Momentos f C West Trustee Kansas City is Inuno Raiders, Tracy Tris the Charges thal Finales, Randols denber bron Cosumi Singo in MS is part Monday Night Football captaim Fernando total Is and Quanto Football Americano p Romino and Sofa stadium friend yellows Dallas Cowboys, Ya your words on Unda and a sofa legan and KAMAI mccartyy on that Prescott allos chargers you travesed, the the guess Juttokinita, the guess I l you know the capas, the partie A four, the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Look Nasa Life and final del Partidos tan a us as Duran, the Partida corinana Tanto los Cowboys command Common Pasado is here a movie in contra powered another movies Bena those p Quarto Quartos, Roo Tony Powders, Santa Yadas and Reception Dak press ca Sinco Bases and quarter quarters causes on the les fay and l F and Siva and the Quarto Quarto and Team Santa Party Quarto, down Stan the Cando and don't say so apos n a boy calls loud and Silo pomos a regular para Algo, Moody fisil urges Algo and tal parak cougar perpos.
Speaker 3: Iuto Fernando and numerous simps. Yeah, it's incredibly come the defence in terceraslado quarto sees a panel is at pament La tres qua penel is at some party the football some party jug and c TN and is Cilia mucho annually keep on recording Guentro the location, j Tel, Momento, la penel is at noles I, n h o Anu and albuno since stant Khalil mac compressor and comoil. Yeah, Presa tanto to the tanta vesical quarterback, some pola panelist and Mack pacific amene in case cicalgo get up pin santing and Momento and sima as eile quarterback O s Algo gives implemented technica. Yeah como is a mental case a Latins and Latins porgi cons Domingo, Yeah Conna con Kansas City Chiefs a complete al mago, Mago, capar, the press, the soultar pelotas and.
Speaker 2: Boom Penalia rough in the bass.
Speaker 6: You know he come on, come on. And in Australia Ella Itself and Hugo movie and Borrada Los have loads Chiefs from Nova York. Let's got pos on the the season come on of Eniva, the passadoes, Coundo Taylor swifts vile premier losf can cer I contract Chicago pero non masla okay basis and lost capo como los castios pro I look at Claro Pancho, the loose coos and arbitros and lunas parance do mingo in us the mascs.
Speaker 3: Oh yes that cannot tell you, Ernando cos the Siruna and informacy on the Fernando Amerk Toto, Jay Walk, Taylor Swift and arrow Head Yes Mo went no yees some point and not easiest take.
Speaker 2: Film sac of went exclusive us.
Speaker 3: Our simple, the similar Partio Canadian Joe Jack Momento and Lorido ke Hu are the big play come yamen Hu the King save the arras touch down log gets my pongo Lo primdo gago casi antist can an alissar lo passar dont tel vanderin iguando guvanderin okay u pero pero lamentamente Yes suna suna.
Speaker 2: As c j.
Speaker 3: Loncho jure the football, O in the mass, Dolomento marand Mafo Yeah na collision a maxim for lo cant and Ceo in the Porto o amente cina regulars Bao Bao regularmento co principalta prote jula in the Porto Jolento bueno sto Penalisa, pero peroas Penalisa. You know pecial mental a secondaria is Fernando ca como guana LOSAs protagpectacle.
Speaker 6: Like I said, I mean is the Derwin James alissad Groke wavers and ress partidos. The Kings said that yestylists care, but I cannot get no illegal contralos raiders to the ceel fil l ombro contral ombro okay, not for control cast the lo wanna lo casti lo malos the caps the crokery. Look what Carlos pos pos Pearindo Boseno s halk kellows safety s cas es peart and oponente know less a Durbwin Derwin soon thank ps tresplas centers being grandepus o paraiso s listeners who are physical Londra Travis calc is the finish and mana po.
Speaker 7: Come cosil Fernando Lissenzia al hu our local local pecial local, as Sir Derwin James says.
Speaker 3: So it says a safety key to kuandes and tyne. Yeah, to mirs like cat on the tire win James, Yeah, and comigo necessitos the tel tres petre intention the suelteio says Guando Guando intras, I say I spunto m pesara victor licenzia loca who are and see see a complica opero our then I want to promos a ca Fernando and Alysandoezo Really are pe as existing, Really I can see them problem in order and orme ines centioop the fendiano.
Speaker 2: Laras a momento critical de.
Speaker 3: Partio traves no contramos in in in like the e partio duro being hua altamate competitio final Yeah, quanta visus damsonsos.
Speaker 6: Basis causeason sinco partidos Minnesota, casigrezza, contra use lolos raiders and conadan o'connota and life and junior to one interception contrial p pas sinco partios and the vacila star sinko sero serro sinco perostandos It was a parcels you are what your record says you are. It was kip of vass and starting in a mass and astress and partidos ca partido those puntos, tres puntos, tres puntos, panchoes and those tres put it prestos parti Colo Colomos and NaSTA Cory Linzy Nosta, Mike Williams of Siva like los Monts, the Gata Media, Jarda Corto, the pother, the Loke pensavantos ante and those pri quan and sink Corna puntos per partido po Mike Williams, Cory Lindsay.
Speaker 2: J Justin in a Tommentos, Fernando.
Speaker 6: On Super Australia. You know you know Pinsona, the e bisto f s one, Dan Patrick, critic card Lola cos no no sa reconno coll and cast lot l. There's a studio, Damn Patrick.
Speaker 4: The l.
Speaker 2: No not in not in a pulso and keep you and get tight total of.
Speaker 6: This exact am not s having us to see you see Lodo Justin you don't for your contracting now And on those passes capus a cam be al partido totalmente pro nova Patro, Tom Brady controlers those bases controller and Tendo s n L super Bowl Para Critical Comicando and miss mass the Joe Brown and bro no and critando and tho when Noll.
Speaker 2: Lavant Costa.
Speaker 6: And theo and finale Lombro scared of the Lenado, Jayn hurts that ht the touchdown, set interceptionest ca and ido non playoffs and the mean and keep a completo to keep up tennis, com keep.
Speaker 3: Getting man know you keep you know, you keep up perfecto, Fernando, No, you keep up perfecto, just seeing a sycamore.
Speaker 2: Come on to the partrio ut litteral mint e.
Speaker 3: Ma ito and ultimo quarto, los ultimos minotos undo partos, Yeah, Paragon and quinter and it's gonna como mujtamente the de la persona.
Speaker 2: Quo is rovol is tomcl.
Speaker 3: Com quarterback into the center plus mil well Son Umano Primiero ca seundo and Fernando alaj defence legal pression all quarterback rival borgnodo so caturas a prissions yellow prison, Defensa delos de los a Cowboys, total partio total partillol, Lina of Enzio charges to problem corindo la plat hindo, just In.
Speaker 6: Herbert and Casco cac cac CaCO exactly don't Yes, it's cause as Pardo aguarade and Guandolea Novato not to not to now and Los Partidos Aquara the Control, Los Santos, Partido per life and pud Contrafla Patada is Michael Badge or Church Pa Patada Oneta's basis resolva algo pasagon IV, We're at the mass fourth quarter comebacks, plos bases others cassava in notthern minanl partido po Oneta's based no like critical, El Partido Tabi and PA Critica Total.
Speaker 3: Critical, Party Critica, Momento Critical Special, Momento Fantastic, Swellow Almente just Lamentomentelo Noo noo quin no Connecta, herber Ill and Routinaria Porglo, tanta vess Eco Marcata, los predu Jasina quin and Corindo tan solo porgid Mentia Solo eras bota pergueno, I tel Frenoano Spanos Freeo, Porky, Familia, Tranquilos, the Nemos al ju Frankisia pass and Decadas Borcando Decadas in quintranmos as a quarterback hown cometodas la tera canaloras physicas in Mentalista is a class who are in is a position including Ligo Lotmos. Yes, the permit Planaturo comes truer al rees who are Pestilo, Frank Pass and Deca, Bocano Simple and Contrado Asiki Familia Tranquilos incessent you Bamosa, Bamsa, Fernard Conmentando, con Fernando and Luco simply why I I can permitted to profession Fernando can yet Slone, Lamos Orlando and Khalil mac.
Speaker 2: Vision the Puro Chargers.
Speaker 4: Perfect.
Speaker 3: You all move into grand Khalil mac Kealio. It is a pleasure to welcome you to Puto Chargers podcast. This is Fernando. This is the reason why I like you know Khalil Mack and to have a veteran like him, I think it's so important. The guy was coming out of one of the greatest games by the defensive player in the history of the league. So the media was swarming him in his locker room and they were trying to get that bite.
Speaker 2: You know that that trying to get the quote.
Speaker 3: So Khalil, after the second sack, did you know it was going to be a special night?
Speaker 2: No, man, doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work that way, you know, that's first then, But Khalil, I mean, come on, man, how did you do it? It's like, well, my secondary gave me time to get to the quarterback, you know, and Tully was getting double all the time.
Speaker 2: But Khalil, give me something, you know. I just want to go home to my wife and kids.
Speaker 3: Man, just you know, always Kalil even kill, never too high, never too low.
Speaker 2: And boy the WINNI that this weekend in Kansas City.
Speaker 8: Yes, sir, yes, sir, absolutely, man, like you said, never too high, never too low. Man, I always understand what's going on around me, always given credit to the players around me because it's a team effort. Everything works past Russian covers work together. And just got to understand that. And whether it's Tuly taking the double or Fox taking the double, Joey getting chipped on the backside while I come free, everything works together.
Speaker 4: And it just so happens that that day was it was flowing the way it was Khalil.
Speaker 6: You guys, And I was one of those media members trying to get a bite out of Khalil. But Khalil, you and Joey were so vocal in the during training camp. Hey, this young kid, he's special. Man, truly watch out for him, just the way you've seen him grow. What what have you noticed about him? And he just turned twenty he could barely start legally drinking with you guys, Just what is it? What have you seen from his maturity.
Speaker 4: And his growth?
Speaker 8: Oh, Manu Tuly came in a consumment professional.
Speaker 4: You could tell whoever whoever his cousins are.
Speaker 8: I know it's the safety of uh san Fran and his brother's playing in Philly, but you could tell that, Uh, they've taught him very well. And not only that, Coach Gift and Coach Staley. Everybody's been on him. But he always kind of carried hisself as a professional when he first walked in the building. He's always on time. He knows, he knows the play, the play calls, so you you don't worry about him a lot out there for one, just from a mental standpoint and physically, Uh, he's gifted. When you think about his past fresh abilities, his ability to playing and run in the past. It's just a lot of different things that you see from him, and you know this guy's gonna be special. Not only that he's quiet, so you don't know nothing until he started doing his celebration with the tea and so yeah, that's what you that's what you want. That's everything you want from a rookie coming in and uh, just knowing the capabilities that he has, just making sure he stays focused on on the on the what's important.
Speaker 2: Uh, Khalil.
Speaker 3: You always talk about importance of schematics, you know, in this beautiful game of football. And I've noticed something with you, and I was talking to Fernando of of of the mics that for the amount of pressures that you apply to the quarterback and the amount of battles that you go into and you you get to the running back, you get to the quarterback, you get penalized very little, like almost never.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm penalties have been a problem for this team.
Speaker 3: Like I remember against O'Connell against the Raiders, one of your six sects, you literally got to the kid, you put your hands on him, threw him down and put your hands out like that's it. You know, I'm not doing anything else. Are you aware of that moment? Like, Okay, I'm not gonna get crazy here. You know, I'm just gonna do my job. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Man?
Speaker 8: I came into the league in twenty fourteen, and you can lay heavy on the quarterback and slam.
Speaker 4: Them, and you can crack back guys, and so.
Speaker 8: It was a different time and now everything is just so so everything is so sensitive to the to the perception of what you're doing. Even if it looked like you hit the quarterback in the face of the hell man or whatever, anything can be taken back.
Speaker 4: And so I'm I'm the guy.
Speaker 8: I don't want to put the team in a bad position, and so whatever I can do in order not to be in those positions, that's what I try to do.
Speaker 4: And that's all.
Speaker 2: Can you learn that, Khalil?
Speaker 4: Can you learn it?
Speaker 3: Because obviously you said you were this player, you know, years ago. Now you have had to evolve into this new player, so you know, and I go back to the penalties, because they are really hurting us, you know, So can can you be learned?
Speaker 4: It's learned, It's learned.
Speaker 8: But it's hard to teach control the aggression, especially if the players flying in. I feel like the DB's have it so bad, man, because you got guys that's catching the ball, you got guys that's running to make them not catch the ball, and you got guys that's running and the running backs. Of they're saying the running backs are harmless, but the running backs are dropping their heads and the guys are doing everything they can to get the running back down. And so it's a lot of complexities when it comes to the game of football from an aggression standpoint for those guys especially. But for what I do you know, whether you're hitting the quarterback in the head or the neck area. I feel like it's harder when they drop down a crouch down in the pocket. So it's all those different attengibles as well.
Speaker 4: So that's why I just try to go for the ball.
Speaker 8: That's the easy I feel like that's the easiest way to play the game now, just to go for the ball, reach for the ball and throw them down.
Speaker 2: How interesting, Khalil.
Speaker 6: Obviously, one of the things that we have heard about you is the team camaraderie that you guys go out to dinner, that you were the one that kind of got these guys and hey, let's all go out to dinner and do that. How important do you feel like that's been for you guys to stay a cohesive unit and obviously to build that team camaraderie especially with you, these guys being here all together and you coming in as kind of the new guy last year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like that's everything, man, that's everything. When I first when I first got to Chicago, I saw how mckem got everybody together for dinner or whether it was for thirty minutes to eat together on Thursdays, it was always something we did together. And I noticed how those relationships connected us on the field and little nuances that we we did when we weren't on When we weren't on the field, it translated on the field. And so it's different ways we can talk to each other without without talking, and it's kind of like one of those strange things that relationships and the connection can do. Will never be speaking and it's a stadium full of fifty thousand people screaming and you can't really get the call or you can't really communicate. But I feel like all of those things and that that camaraderie, it kind of brings you together in a strange way.
Speaker 2: That's that's yeah. I mean, this is so cool to hear that, and I and I love that.
Speaker 3: Khalil, He's always been so so cool with us and open, you know, to share his you know, his insights of the of the game in the locker room, Khalil, Monday Night is in the past. Obviously wasn't the result that we wanted to get. Now you have a great opportunity on Sunday to get your second division you know division win against the Chiefs.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Tough environment, you play there many times before. So what what's gonna take?
Speaker 8: Oh man, it's gonna take everything. It's gonna take everything we got. It's gonna take communication on the defensive side of the ball, just knowing what Patrick Mahome is capable of when you don't Russian the right way. So it's gonna take us rushing for as one, making sure he's not able to improvise and run out and throw the ball deep, create create time for that by secondary to kind of get scrambled up. And so I know, start with fifteen eighty seven in that ring game.
Speaker 4: Uh, Koleil, I have to ask.
Speaker 6: I mean, you were with the Raiders for a long time, you played against this guy. What is your best Philip Rivers story?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Man, man, my best I feel like my best Philip Rivers story. I wasn't even playing in Oakland. I was playing I was playing in Chicago and he was playing with the Indianapolis Coats and he walked up to me after it was the end of the game and they were kneeling and he kneeled and he walked up to me. He said, man, you don't get to me very much. And I looked at him in discuss like, I don't like this dude. I like this dude, man, because every time we played Philip, we understood that he was going to get the ball out and under two seconds. Well, however he did it. It was the most annoying thing. But my first second was against Philip, and I was able to get to him a few times over the years. But man, this guy threw the ball so fast, and he always had Antonio Gates and Woodhead.
Speaker 9: And all these guys the ball to greatest traghy history of the game. Man, Oh my god, and listen going to close it out. I mean, uh, Adrian, that's normally here. He apologized for missing this chat with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, he loves you.
Speaker 3: Obviously, he's doing the Astros Rangers today, he's working baseball today. So so, but he sent me a question, she says, ask Khalil how he feels about giving charged fans more Big Max than Ronald McDonald himself, because.
Speaker 2: Every time you get two sacks, they get free Big Max.
Speaker 4: Oh dang, I didn't I didn't even know that. That's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's Oh yes, sir, two sacks free Big Max.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's dope, man, that's dope. I didn't know that. That's dope.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to feel about that. But that's dope. I ain't know they give a Big Max. That's there.
Speaker 8: You go.
Speaker 4: Now, that's a strange that's that's that's like a strange thing.
Speaker 6: We need, Khalil. Now we need Big Max to go pick up a big man. Next time you do that, you need to go pick some up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I didn't know that. Man, I go grass off man in the kys and the wife.
Speaker 2: Kalil uh. It's always a pleasure, man. Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: We'll see you.
Speaker 3: We'll see you on on a Sunday in a well Saturday before at the hotel. But you'd be good to take care and you're always welcome here.
Speaker 4: Kalil, thank you so much. I appreciate you guys. Always a pleasure.
Speaker 3: And I have two oil grand Khalil MACKI your simple simpretty okay. Can you know in less to pick the brains of somebody like that? You know our case, uh this who but it's a moo. Can look at Khalil mcay, Fernandoses lois who are.
Speaker 6: Cause ms Bernande you know and practicas control los Santos. I'm Jordan Benmernando. Does he ever have a shirt on? You can never well if I were a body like that, you on corpus not to wear. You know labrada is charlo blade came Portantees said only the l k come o come o las causes algo into como to this s yeah, the cat Carrera in labrada sal in cas f l a labor dad is saltell hanted me and on the year macorest I supposed to you, Yes, algo mu in portanteandodian.
Speaker 3: Our consulta in in inlraa Khalil mac friend againstas city port sempre simple Nora's kih yes mas pacheco or Khalil mac Lombia's Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 6: Joe Mbia, Patrick Mahomes okay Hendricks Seria Contraco.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, our Considerandola Patrick Mahomes call la Navis macOS, Yeah, the sombrero. Patrick Mahomes, Yeah yeah, Quan partios and contra and sos and contra Toldos, Lymbias Mbia and.
Speaker 2: Joey Khalil el.
Speaker 3: Salvahil hen paracelment caapies. You know, Daniel called pernas oil called el rasso y a movie and Quali Travis Kelce has Marcos, the the Patrick Mahomes, Yeah, Porgee Frio, Paaa Hue company Shamio and to says, come on Cola finer Como frend and Complnard Pergambi and Tennis auto Chico k my members Pachecos and Cilo real mints.
Speaker 6: See now that the Kroger, Patrick Mahomes as the herd and bras Patrick Mahomes capa do we say on Stephens and manasado contra pet dak prece CTEs one Millo pass Patrick cap l Algo millarum QB Spy Kenneth Murray, Eric Hendricks, you know there is but then started esperando Kenneth Murray agusta much need for front the quarterback like a quinn Veranda porque porg Mahomes barber friend the barber Coberto Aqui, the Cando, Kenneth murray Esperando wiendo l.
Speaker 2: And l dos home.
Speaker 6: Exact PARTI leva, levasa, mass defeas, Eric Hendricks, Cone, con Isaiah Pacheco, Pero l cap, Mucotos and Ando Is and Travis Calza, Patrick, Moms and co.
Speaker 3: See totalment to dalment a, guerdo, our casto, secondary charters, tantostant problems and.
Speaker 2: Quartos two mans.
Speaker 3: You now asks, yeah, LEAs special man tequet and I in in l Lina the contacto in the line of the scrimage, I perando ya ciendo in contact to physical In Trada, not a single Java sazano y c V lamp and in Monday night, Yeah, norquerdo unas and a friend in the law. And in l Lina contacto salia sal javas the the in beyond In Pulso ye see more complicao and mentengas n okay so in Japan the top top top in.
Speaker 6: You know exactly, paquila, panchaonn c lam DeVante Adams, no justin Jefferson, Travis Kelcey see as soon Si kilar pedo conns said so the lespon and frente basin no los pasados Janosar Orlando Brown st Jowan Taylor I mos Visto k l Let's say selina massa, el centro, kello, castiga, mas prano loos, Kelos, mazel the la fani and says George the plant casta fanciva, pero contes and frente the mina the mina. Travis Kelce Derwin James gari In Peros is physicals concetras a torres y a tyreek hill Tyrek is a eva not hill. Ms darious Son is like Kayla pelota msg from for mcaul Hartman not in convention receptors keep the system and having k Travis Kelce not in not has been looking control leons and knows to Ward Travis Kelce not tan consecutive and Meloan Nhan frequent melan nacho esus containing the lol and see Travis kelcey uh Sinosa Travis Kelce it is on the step and Tiva.
Speaker 3: And maises Parti hull can who all charges and contractor chiefs in much and the filo in litteral metal de partio no kind of no no no la ultimate position del partio junos. In much of the US pork they're winner to and c My Kelsey Pocos, who are so pocos save this guy in Liga capersee con Travis Kelcey tol To Partiolakimilo and who were you know to Pondo Bandita, Sante del Ria Pero Pedo c hu are there wins you know Quita and like Sia like the Civita is a handicaps liked lomas important, lomas important, DNA Antonia you know La Lamento Noticia Korea in super Meda Practica Connel Pippo, Fernando ver Ceo, al Kipos, lots Uh, the Los Atlanta Falcons, Jalen Hawkins Salles you know in super Meda Practice and Cota Mesa.
Speaker 6: Yes, and carried off when Ca and me in Supreme Rahim Lane and perhaps l c l and propos.
Speaker 3: Yalloki Yallo Ki Killmano Talon in Talon Yeah, and one to know and toss Perueno. It is like feel know Totos Loneno, Fernando van Sinco Partio para Chargers. Yeah, you know, only keep eho in Victos Yeah, no, only keep consisten Yeah, I koto Sindulas Sindhuas Yeah, Mr Versipos and r version, the chargers no no went like who is you perut savis porto team kip real men, the commence and a verse in Tino embre princeipod is simpre condoms real men and a kin the v I Tmo Pariana Chica indulas calaf in the ca pasa is manor laventana ro calas manor.
Speaker 2: Rata and control king kin so sure version exactly.
Speaker 6: Sim super Bowl comlol finis and Miami is fa superbol pero losados and so los then correct then com his the king and conveyance Miami peropos isa com leone, como las high las cormlos fourty nine ers comlos chiefs and Julota and omby and m and says rita glma esper s VENs and man more important Parlo charges characters partidos aras the los cafes and and the l C West charges the mill.
Speaker 3: Preppa makina, the yeah makina, the wow you know CLAROI means guard jueo the Kansas City toms, Antonio Gates and Antonio Gates flip rios.
Speaker 6: Exact a man and when the l T C fus jets flute as you know were you know numb.
Speaker 3: Okay bheen Me, Fernando din the guy Puto Chargers podcast Official de los los Georges and Placendo Mirmano Younger a Marcus Siendo baseball La and Lero head, El Domingo, st bart Me and s into parts yeatam being in Kansas City Partial in Kansas City, The Choky Friends chiefs, El Domingo and I went to in Ma homes justin class party of Rando, the podcast.
Speaker 6: Bass Miller Party, the l.
Speaker 7: Contra cons cowboys control cowboys ca okay not for muches.
Speaker 6: Ponto's Manson party, the like offen uk see con charges Queen Johnson, George Palmer knows yes, Mien Gerald ever, Donald parham a stain ud Are, Stephen Tianonamous Queen Johnson and George Parmer as you know you then Bassard modifically, Travis Kelsey is massad k e Stramony Tornando, the Domingo Yes.
Speaker 3: In port Plaro not int Arma, Toga in defense aquinan Ordinario Prospo and Cimatol Tempo Boro and temor in Almos.
Speaker 2: Dicoy is in Gango.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Perlman, they didn't pork relment. It is in okay lo Ecoano Sino venez au t mix ray chargers, Compla Borges, commences and concentrat in in ju relment, Tamarcando, Proueno, Fernando, Tremos and arrowhead Lolindo ta parto HuLos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, cada cala whiskey.
Speaker 3: Wanna keep a com up solute partio NFL like with a portatos. Any given Sunday is belie like you. Media pork is exact, says Fernande.
Speaker 6: You know exactly a little barbecue. The Kansas City your branch perme hell lathman.
Speaker 3: No armano loss the Tornando Fernando are place an a game, Puto Chargers and podcast official Delos charge So Francisco, Pintos Approxima man and Alissando Victoria Trentellos, Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 1: Soon of the tune, the air game of the Quitan, Lack cap Wine, the Chargers Radio Network Football Ammy Gun than those l A Chargers