Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Fun fact, we have all auditioned to be young Jeffrey's backup singers at one point.
Speaker 3: Yo, Jeffrey, I'm your backup singer.
Speaker 2: See that's why she didn't make it, Alexis, why didn't you make it?
Speaker 3: Jeff wouldn't even let me audition. He kicked me out.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't hit one note, all right, but he is very good at what he does.
Speaker 4: Yees see why And a brand new song of the week coming.
Speaker 1: Up in this hour. Have you guys seen the sign ups for our office Halloween party.
Speaker 3: There's a sign that sorry.
Speaker 1: Signs the signs up for our office Halloween party.
Speaker 3: I was like, wait, I was supposed to sign up for jeff.
Speaker 4: I heard like Brook.
Speaker 5: I was like, I didn't sign.
Speaker 6: Up for anything.
Speaker 1: It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. And it's actually happening on Halloween this year, which is a change because usually they're like, well, because of scheduling, we're gonna have to do Halloween in January, so save your costumes under your desk, will get to it eventually.
Speaker 3: It's actually following on a day that the rest of our office is required to be in office, so it works out for that it's.
Speaker 1: Going to work from Home day this year, and I don't think it's a joke. It's the real thing. And they're handing out the Golden Ladle to the person who brings in the best homemade soup.
Speaker 3: I have already been scouring my recipes.
Speaker 1: So are we getting in on this action or are we abstaining from the golden ladle because I know usually if there's a prize up, Brook wants to win it.
Speaker 7: I have a ginger carrot soup that I think would be when you spring a little bit of pumpkin seeds on the top.
Speaker 1: Remember, you need to think of soups that other people would like and actually eat, because as far as joy, as far as favorite soups go out of everybody in here. I know Alexis is a butternut squash.
Speaker 3: Gal really like the one from Panera.
Speaker 4: Oh that's so.
Speaker 1: Good that I'm a Matza ball man myself. Digital Jake likes a classic chicken noodle. Really interesting, Jose, what's your favorite type of soup?
Speaker 4: It was chicken noodle, But no, actually I would.
Speaker 1: Say for Brook. I know you were mentioning something, but I was guessing your favorite is some sort of cave bat stew with fermented kidney beans in it.
Speaker 3: Backup.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, what about we combine all of our favorites into one pot and we call it Morning Show Surprise. That's Halloween themes.
Speaker 3: I love it, I love it.
Speaker 1: I bet it would tastes really good. And programming note, Starting Monday, during the shot Collar Question of the Day, our own technical director Ashton will be doing a week long trick or treat challenge every single day, a new one in the lead up to October thirty.
Speaker 3: Look, he's got red hair like a pumpkin, so it's.
Speaker 1: Perfect, so make sure you're listening for that. Now, let's get in to our normal shot College question of the day and send it over to mister Chicken Noodle himself.
Speaker 8: When think of the sexiest jobs on Earth, You've got your firefighters, your honky TV sitcom doctors tell us, and then, of course the most sensual of all careers, international air traffic controllers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wave that.
Speaker 1: Those aren't the controllers. Those are the people down on the target tower people, And it.
Speaker 8: Just so happens to be International Air Traffic Controller Appreciation Days is so important. So to celebrate, we're going to each undo one button and then quiz you on all things air travel. It's a one and done. Buckle your seat belts, Spend fourteen dollars on a cheese melt, and just hit the button above your head if you ever need help. Shot color. We'll begin alphabetically with Alexis. Alexis planes get a lot of use from sweaty and gross travelers. So with that said, a brand new scientific study found what part of a commercial airplane has the most bacteria on us? Is it a seat pockets, b seat belts, or see any seat in the non first class lave.
Speaker 3: I was feel so bad after track me to college. We used to fly home right away and there was thirty of us in our running clothes on a plane. Shower, no coachman a shower. Were you just straight from the race to the plane. And now I think back and I feel so bad. Gone to a richer school they couldn't get.
Speaker 5: A hotel for they had showers on the.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I think it's the belt touching everybody.
Speaker 8: Alexis said, seat belts. That is, on one third of collected samples in this study, they found mold and yeast on seat belts. Yeah, Jose, you have airport experience. It's questions for you. If you ever find yourself with a long layover at Hong Kong International Airport, you can spend some time at what attraction found? Term two? A A full size water park? Whoa B A nine hole golf course or see a six story laser tag building.
Speaker 1: Who alexis your team could have showered in the water park before the flight?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the water park sounds fun, but like then, you would have to have showers, you'd have to have changing.
Speaker 3: Room, you'd have to have your swimsuit with ever swimsuit.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can rent a swimsuit there.
Speaker 5: That's true, though, you're right.
Speaker 2: Achy for the rich businessman traveling in out of Hong Kong that want to hit the course ninth holes real quick, Jake, let's go with nine old course.
Speaker 8: Jose said, nine hole golf course that is yes, full size, there's seven part three and two par four's and it has a man made lake.
Speaker 5: In it a water hazard.
Speaker 8: Brook it to your question. Now, Okay, most airports won't allow you to carry on liquids that are more than three ounces. The exception is that the Genoa Airport in Italy they allow one specific item that goes through a special scanner, but after it's approved, you can travel freely with it.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 8: Is it a olive oil, B, pesto, C wine or D chloroform?
Speaker 3: It would help falling asleep on a flight.
Speaker 1: And the Italian is so much.
Speaker 8: Extra version?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, it's interesting. When you were asking the question, my first thought was olive oil. Pesto is interesting, but it's so easy.
Speaker 5: To make a bunch of basil.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with what I was thinking when you're asking, I'm gonna stick with olive oil.
Speaker 8: Brooks said, olive oil. That is correct. It was pesto and it goes through a special pesto scanner.
Speaker 5: Scanner.
Speaker 8: Finally, we're on to Jeffrey. Jeffrey, tell me which of these is not a real thing you can find at an airport? Is it? A? At San Francisco's airport, they have a therapy pig for anxious travelers. Oh cute b At the biggest airport in South Korea, they have a skating rink or see. At the Miami Airport, there's a store where you can purchase unclaimed luggage if it's been left there for more than three years. Oh that's again. Pick the one that is not real.
Speaker 3: That would be so fun.
Speaker 5: That's like the storage wards. Yeah, where you don't know what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: You're just hoping for something good.
Speaker 3: Like I think that there's also a show that it has to do something with.
Speaker 5: Yes, so much luggage left over every year?
Speaker 3: No, I think that it probably just walks around on a leash.
Speaker 1: I could see the therapy pig. I could see the skating rink. Yeah, I can't see them allowing you to buy some stranger's luggage.
Speaker 3: Are you looking for the one that's not real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so I'm gonna say the Miami airport buying unclaimed luggage.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey went with the Miami Luggage auction. That is that's not real. But there is a store in Alabama that does buy unclaim luggage from the airport, and you can buy unclaim luggage there are down at Alabama. No, I'm not at the airport.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like it's own service or whatever.
Speaker 1: The rest of us got it right. Only person getting shot today is Brook and she's gonna be singing Thriller by Michael Jackson.
Speaker 3: Because this is thriller.
Speaker 1: Thriller.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No one's going to save you from the beast.
Speaker 7: About brook that's your shotcutar question of the day, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: For some reason, you know how trends go. People on social media are talking about disgusting smells that they actually enjoy. Surprisingly, Brooks cooking did not make the lists.
Speaker 7: Because it's not disgusting, jeff it's delicious.
Speaker 1: It's not in the top answers. Here's the top ones. Number seven dry fish, food flakes, ew on cap it take a whiff.
Speaker 4: We had a.
Speaker 3: Fish that just would not kick the bucket. That thing was a live book.
Speaker 1: Was actively trying to wet it.
Speaker 3: No, we fed it and fed it. But they just.
Speaker 1: Number six your own under armbo or your partners under armbo.
Speaker 3: Smell hiking with Michael a long time.
Speaker 1: Number five fresh plastics straight out of the bag, like cheap inflatable pool toys. Fresh chemical smell, and I can smell that.
Speaker 3: As soon as you said it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that these are the top disgusting smells. People on social media say they actually kind of like Number four old libraries with moist carpets. Yes, yes, books.
Speaker 3: Give me an old book, just put my nose in it. I love it.
Speaker 1: Number three Apparently a lot of people love huffing in a big nose full of farm animal, like a sheep.
Speaker 3: Just like and like kind.
Speaker 1: Of moldy hay brooks into almost all of these Number two pungent cheeses. Get your board out for that smells awful. I smell stink stink here the better and the number one gross smell. People say they actually enjoy the notorious Durian fruit or the death fruit, which smells like a rotting corpse.
Speaker 5: You'll never smell it.
Speaker 1: Big food, I've always wanted to perfect for Halloween. Just pop a few of those outside of your door instead of a pumpkin and let the kids enjoy. That would be disgusting. Anyway, More good stuff's coming up when we do Laser Story right after this. It's the radio segment that just pitched Paramount on a prequel to the movie Mean Girls called Mean Toddlers.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's about a daycare where all the cool babies bully the new kid who's still crawling and can't quite walk yet.
Speaker 5: Super cat children.
Speaker 1: Oh look, she's not wearing Prada dipers. That's so not fetch.
Speaker 5: You can't nap with us he can't nap.
Speaker 1: It's Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. So you're agreet, you think you're cute, and those other pamper pushers just don't. This first laser story is out of the great State of.
Speaker 10: Lorna.
Speaker 1: A forty one year old guy named Johnny Yates was wanted for aggravated battery, so the police paid him a visit, and when they arrived at his listed address, they saw something interesting on his front porch. It was a large whiteboard with a message and in big letters, it said Johnny Yates does not live here. Picture of the whiteboard out in front of their heading.
Speaker 3: It's so smart. I bet the police were just like, oh, wrong house.
Speaker 1: And less seems legit, right, Yeah, well, deputies didn't quite think so.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 1: They waited for a few more minutes and saw a person leaving the home who told them that Johnny was actually inside with several other people.
Speaker 3: Didn't even have to ask him huh.
Speaker 1: Instead of just going in and getting him, the deputies used a loud speaker to command Johnny to leave the home, but after an hour. He didn't, so they used something called surrender smoke to force several people outside, none of whom were Johnny, but maybe the sign was right well. Deputies then used a canine to search the house, and the Sheriff's office had the dog sniffed out mister Yates, who was hiding in a modified chest of drawers.
Speaker 3: I guess you would have to modify.
Speaker 1: It to fit in.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He was arrested, and afterwards the police joked in a news release saying, gee, a dry erase board never lied to us before, should we believe? Thank you, Florida for everything you do for this show. Let's go to your next lazer story. Out of Poland, a twenty two year old man was able to rob a shopping center not once, but three different times day and police were dumbfounded with how he did it. That was until he was caught posing as a mannequin.
Speaker 3: I used to do that with my mom when we were.
Speaker 1: Little, When you'd go shopping at the.
Speaker 3: Stores, not rob the shop. Good clarification.
Speaker 1: Polish authorities say the man would wait until closing hours, then sneak into the store window display and remain motionless to avoid being exposed by even the cameras. O.
Speaker 3: I wonder if he ever did like that tip of a hat or something where it freaks somebody out when they're walking by.
Speaker 1: Well, then once all the lights went off and people left, he would go to town. According to the police report, he would load up his bags with clothes and jewelry, then slip out an emergency door early in the morning. But his luck finally ran out when he was spotted walking the mall in the pitch black by a security guard with a flashlight.
Speaker 3: Point.
Speaker 1: As the mall cops scrambled after him, the mannequin man jumped into a window, stretched out his arm and tried to make it look like he was Christmas shopping with the other models smooth, but they didn't fall for it this time, Darning he was apprehended and then charged with burgery.
Speaker 3: And theft, probably because he didn't have a Santa hat on. If he would have been more dressed for the occasion, he.
Speaker 1: Could have gotten away with it. He now faces up to ten years in prison. Hopefully he can fake out his jail mats in the showers and just pose very very still. It's next. Laser stories out of Social Media Central a TikToker, who posts relationship advice, has been racking up the hits with her nickname theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a.
Speaker 1: Way to figure out if you're really into a guy that you've only had a few dates with. So basically the idea's names can be confusing, so women will often use nicknames to label a guy to show how they feel. Like, for example, a silly, lighthearted description like the plain bagel and cream cheese guy, that means you're not that serious about him and it's probably not gonna last.
Speaker 3: My nickname is always more literal, like it meant that that's what he ordered when we were out and I thought it was weird or something.
Speaker 1: But yeah, if it's a you usually go with something weird that they.
Speaker 3: Did, ring Like you'd be flannel shirt guy right now, ouch, I mean you wear a lot of them. Jose would be laugh guy.
Speaker 1: You know, Brook would be rude insults girl for no reason. If you narrow down the description to something relevant to him, like the gray BMW guy, that's more personal and it means he's a possibility interesting. The final category isn't actually a nickname if you use his real name, like I had so much fun last night with Tom Smith. Then that means you're probably in it for the long haul and would possibly say yes at some point to a diamond. Apparently it's a big trend and millions on TikTok have viewed it. Maybe not surprisingly, most women agree this is how you described men.
Speaker 3: And the car guy would be the guy who talks obsessively about his car or like post car pictures, then you would be labeled car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was obsessed about it.
Speaker 1: This next laser story is out of delivery world. Every year, Uber eats releases a cravings report that's really just a snapshot of the most popular, the most unusual, and some of the most surprising delivery requests. That's fine, and this year's definitely had some surprises, so please hold your applause to the very end.
Speaker 3: Well start right now.
Speaker 1: The most ordered items were French fries, garlic non pad tie miso soup, and a California role ye warm California role by the way. The most unexpected food combos steak and jelly, cottage, cheese and mustard. I've seen a lot of people eat that.
Speaker 3: Cheese and mustard is so good.
Speaker 1: Seaweed and pasta sauce. H and butter and pickled onions.
Speaker 3: Somebody's pregnant at the end of that life.
Speaker 1: And now for the most unique delivery requests are interesting. Number three, Please fry my chicken very hard, very very crispy, burn it and don't look backsive a lot of caps in that one.
Speaker 5: God.
Speaker 1: Number two extra cheese sauce. Please, smiley face. I'll pay for it. I'm also drunk af so if you load it up, you'd make me the happiest drunk girl ever.
Speaker 3: Cheese sauce does make drunk girls happy.
Speaker 1: And finally, the number one most unique delivery request of the year from the Uber Eats Cravings Report.
Speaker 11: I'm very serious about my spice, so please make it super super super hot fire spicy like make me cry cry emoji, redface emoji, daddy more fire.
Speaker 1: Emoji, fire emoji, fire fire emoji, fire emoji. Please make me hurt.
Speaker 9: Hurt me.
Speaker 2: The food challenge, there's some weird stuff there.
Speaker 1: I know this guy likes it spicy. That's why he rubbed icy heart into his shell this morning.
Speaker 3: Oh very spicy.
Speaker 1: Just in time to end laser stories for the day, We'll do it again, same time on Monday.
Speaker 6: Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Every Halloween. There's basically four categories of costumes that you're gonna come across. There's the true additional spooky Halloween classics.
Speaker 3: Yes, give me a vampire, show me a witch.
Speaker 4: Shy blood.
Speaker 1: Then there's the Riskayn nurses and Harley Quinn's of the world.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's as.
Speaker 1: Sexy as you can go. The amazing ones that win all the prizes at the contest, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That you've been They had to have worked on it for an entire year.
Speaker 1: But then there's always the one person who's wearing that bizarre craft project that probably involves some type of squash pun and nobody can really figure out exactly what they are.
Speaker 3: Yes, I see you, I Love you. Never was a dumpster fire that was good.
Speaker 1: The thing is on that last one. A list just came out of the weirdest, most random costumes that you can actually buy.
Speaker 5: For Halloween this year. Let's go.
Speaker 1: We're gonna tell you the best ones coming up at seventen What should you definitely not wear for Halloween this year? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. And if you ask Brooke, nothing is too weird or too obscure to be made into a wacky, hilarious Halloween com I should have.
Speaker 5: Any say in this one.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? I still think my blood clock costume was iconic.
Speaker 1: At least if somebody thinks that and it's you. Another time, she was a living photo booth one year, which we all know was just an elaborate excuse so she could secretly take pictures of me with her Polaro throughout the day.
Speaker 3: You're welcome for the picture.
Speaker 1: And back in twenty eleven, Brooke did Resting witch Face, which was so subtle it took us hours to figure out what the hell she was. But the good thing is.
Speaker 3: Tell the difference.
Speaker 1: She's not alone, though, because coming up with questionable, hard to understand outfit ideas is a common thing, and that's why a popular publication did its annual roundup of the weirdest Halloween costumes you can actually buy.
Speaker 5: They're already put together.
Speaker 1: They're already put together for you, Pop them in the cart and hit purchase.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you're gonna be that person that or is a store bought costume.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, here's some of the highlights from it. Number nine A ceiling fan where the hat is supposed to look like the blades of a fan sticking out, and it comes with a T shirt that says, let's go ceiling ceiling fan.
Speaker 3: I mean pretty much guarantee that you're not gonna make out with anybody if you have blades coming off the top of your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That definitely seems like a Brook special would. Number eight a utility pole. This is a it's a couple's costume where you each dress as a tall metal gray pole and then you're connected in between you by black straps that look like power punch.
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 7: I saw this and people were commenting, this is so amazing, I get it, and I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't really get it.
Speaker 5: It wasn't mind blowing.
Speaker 3: It's just your utility poles. That's it. It sounds like it though, where to go with the party or.
Speaker 1: Having to go to the bathroom at the party. Number seven is a before, during, and after you go to the bathroom costume.
Speaker 5: What the Actually this.
Speaker 1: Is the weirdest one. It requires three people. One one costume is a full roll of toilet paper, another is an empty an empty roll, and the third costume is the poop.
Speaker 3: So the third costume is the person you don't like in your friend.
Speaker 1: Group, but somehow getting the most action at the Halloween party. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Would think it's the funniest.
Speaker 1: Number six batched surgery costume.
Speaker 5: Oh this sounds good.
Speaker 1: Where your whole body is covered head to toe in medical bandages and fake bruises so it looks like you had a terrible nose job, facelift in every other cosmetic procedure possible, all at the same time.
Speaker 5: Cheek like body parts place.
Speaker 3: I just saw someone dressed up as the game operation, so like, yeah, like they had a red nose and then they had holes where they put like the little butterfly in there heart. No, but I thought it was pretty smart.
Speaker 1: That's really cool seeing the naughty version of that costume. And that's a really good one. Talking about the strangest costumes that you can actually buy online for Halloween this year, Number five is a charcouterie board.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, please.
Speaker 3: Tell me you're real and I can eat you.
Speaker 1: It's not as fun as it sounds.
Speaker 3: It's not.
Speaker 1: It's a brown slab that hangs down onto your chest and has pictures of various meats and cheeses on it and in the description. They suggest pairing it with a real glass of red wine you carry around with you the whole night. Well, I mean, excuse have a red glass of wine on you, but you can't drink it, or your costumes keep you.
Speaker 3: Be the best person at the party.
Speaker 4: People picking at you.
Speaker 3: My parents always the story how they're at a costume party and one of their friends went as like a wrapped ham, and my my dad thought it'd be funny to go take a bite, not realizing it was like their skin of their butt. It with just string, so it looked like it was coming out like a ham. Anyway, so my dad bit somebody's butt.
Speaker 5: I love your dad.
Speaker 1: Number four A price is right four pack. This one's meant for four people. So each person wears a belt that looks like the podium's contestant stem. I'm standing behind it. One of you is bidding seventeen hundred dollars, another is eight hundred, another says eight oh one, and the last person bids.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good funny, but you.
Speaker 1: Have to stay around each other the entire night, or it's not funny. Number one it's supposed to be. Number three is a kale and ranch salad. Couple's costumes. Y, one of you is a large piece of tail, the other is a bottle of ranch o.
Speaker 3: God. Yeah, and then they talk about how they're vegans all night.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to be for the couples where one person eats healthy and the other one usually doesn't ranches. Yeah, he's the fat doesn't well be one of.
Speaker 3: Us gonna die from heart disease before the other.
Speaker 1: Number two chicken nugget for toddlers.
Speaker 3: Wait instead like usually toddler's dress up as a little chicken. Now we're going as chicken nugget.
Speaker 1: As a new nugget, a little tiny nugget. And mom or dad dresses like a dunkable sauce pack.
Speaker 6: Four or.
Speaker 3: Nora went as a Ketchup package once like a packet, like a little packet of ketchup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your dad tried to suck the ketchup. Always a weird Halloween.
Speaker 5: Grandpa.
Speaker 1: And the number one weirdest costume you can buy, according to the survey, is a taco costume for guinea pigs. What a really, really, really small looking taco that you put onto your guinea pig.
Speaker 3: That is so hi, your rya guinea pig just for that moment, just.
Speaker 1: To break your brain. There's an even smaller one that's a sushi costume for pet lizards. Oh really, little tiny sushi roll.
Speaker 3: Someone please get it and tag us in the picture.
Speaker 5: You can say it's a dragon roll.
Speaker 1: Text in to seven eight five nine two with the strangest costume you've ever seen or worn for Halloween. We're gonna do your phone tap right.
Speaker 6: After this, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: One of the most frustrating things is when the airlines loses your bags. Oh gosh, can you believe it still happens. According to research, about two hundred thousand bags get lost misplaced at the airport every single year.
Speaker 3: We have read that story about the play that left with no bags.
Speaker 1: What would make it even more frustrating is if you were getting updates on your missing luggage from the most up clueless employee in the world during his favorite season, Halloween. And that's exactly what happens. When we call a woman who's two days into her vacation and still has not received any of her you were evil. Her friend was hoping a prank call might cheer her up just a little bit. Maybe you're gonna hear it your phone tap right now?
Speaker 12: Another Hello?
Speaker 1: But do you do it?
Speaker 9: You snap?
Speaker 13: This is Adam, you got it?
Speaker 4: Is this Bella?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 5: Great, guess Bella.
Speaker 1: This is Steven from the Airlines Health Center. Good morning, your turn.
Speaker 14: Sorry, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Uh there's a rumor that somebody lost a bag on a flight.
Speaker 1: Not like it's your fault, but.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I've been here for two days now and my bags are still not here.
Speaker 2: Oh and I hear you got a real scare when you found out it wasn't there.
Speaker 14: Yeah, are you calling me because you have my bags? Have you found my bags?
Speaker 1: Or oh no, we did not find the bag.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, please stop doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonta like hold music, but it's like we're on the phone music.
Speaker 5: It's like a background.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm about to lose What is happening? Can you connect me to a supervisor or a manager?
Speaker 1: Well, you got them, that's me.
Speaker 5: I am the supervisor and that's all.
Speaker 2: That's why I have been serenade you as spooky sounds.
Speaker 1: What That's why I'm doing it. It's my favorite season.
Speaker 14: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: And these calls are always such downers talking about people's lost luggage.
Speaker 8: Soul.
Speaker 1: I'd scared to make it fun.
Speaker 14: This is not fun.
Speaker 5: I'm having fun.
Speaker 14: Okay, this is literally the last thing I need right now. I have had the most miserable two days here, and like like on top of that, I don't even have freaking clothes, and it's not my fault no clothes.
Speaker 2: Huh that sounds inconvenient. It's almost like your beetlejuice walking around spooking the town.
Speaker 14: I do not need this from you right now. Can you connect me with someone who has my bags?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 2: You know there's a chance that it could have ended up with another family like the Adams family.
Speaker 10: Are you an idiot?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm no Uncle Fester, but oh my.
Speaker 14: God, there has got to be someone else I can talk to.
Speaker 5: I think I know what's wrong.
Speaker 1: You don't like the song.
Speaker 2: You would prefer maybe something like but La da dada.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dads ready, you know, like Ghostbusters either.
Speaker 14: If I'm working customer service at an airline, I'm not going to be singing to a customer who just lost their bags. That is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not really singing, I'm humming.
Speaker 14: Whatever it is that you are doing. I don't want you to make Halloween music at me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, what you're probably mad about the bags being lost, and.
Speaker 14: You don't you sing, I lost my bags two days ago, and I've had to wear the same freaking outfit for two days on the staycation.
Speaker 5: The same outfit. Well that's a thriller.
Speaker 14: Stop it.
Speaker 10: This is not helpful.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not gonna help you find your bags, but Tanya thought it would help your mood.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 13: I don't care.
Speaker 5: You don't care about your friend Tanya, who's watching your house right now.
Speaker 14: We you what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she set you up for this prank phone call because you're actually on Brook and Jeffrey in the morning right now, and we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 14: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I'm serious as a ghostbuster lead right huh no, now you laugh.
Speaker 5: Now we're having fun.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: She felt so bad that this happened while you're on vacation, so she wanted us to just try to cheer you up.
Speaker 1: Oh did it work?
Speaker 14: If you consider me almost jumping off my hotel's balcony, then yeah, maybe please.
Speaker 2: Please before we go, give me the listeners. Everyone, just one d lada.
Speaker 1: Data dalada dadda.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Rey, Oh that's annoying.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, wake up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on a twin brooking Jeffrey.
Speaker 6: In the morning.
Speaker 1: When you think of the world's hardest working, most thankless jobs, you might think sanitation workers, nine dispatchers, Alexis's hairstylists.
Speaker 3: She cries to me all the time.
Speaker 1: Can we add airline public relations to that list? God, it seems like every week there's a new horse story that these poor people are having to spin Like no, we promise our flight crew cares deeply about the passengers. They only punch that one in the throat out of concern for their safe day. Sure, and just when you thought nothing good happened on airplanes this year, one of our listeners came through. Oh and his story about how he met a woman on his flight might inspire everybody listening that love really can happen when you least expected, throat punches, whatsoever. So sweet it's coming up in your brand new second date updates, Next second Date Updated. I always thought meeting someone on an airplane was so twoenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you literally just rolled your eyes.
Speaker 1: Ten years ago I had shaken back and forth. But we've actually had a couple people reach out saying that it's happened to them recently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I always think it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Now, one guy we couldn't use because he was like, hey, you want my peanuts, And turns out he wasn't talking about his in flight snack. Yeah, it was something.
Speaker 3: Else, pretzels.
Speaker 1: Now, Jeff, so why that situation is in court, We're gonna try a different one with a new guy named Brad. Well, let's talk to him. Brad, you didn't leave any of your snack mix on her in the middle of the flight, did you.
Speaker 10: I hope not. No, I don't think so. Guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's be more sure of ourselves, Brad, Brad, let's start from the very beginning. Brad, who is this woman that you met?
Speaker 10: Her name is Tiffany. She's this awesome girl. And look, I'll be honest with you, guys, I.
Speaker 13: Just recently got out of a relationship, so I.
Speaker 10: Wasn't really even looking for anything. I was looking for anything, you know. I'm just sitting down on my flight, getting ready to go back home and see the family and everything, and this hot girl walks on the plane, and you, guys, know, when you see somebody attracted walking in the plane're always like, oh, please sit next to me, Sit next to me, doesn't every seat.
Speaker 1: Walking down the aisle aboard the plane opening for three hours?
Speaker 10: I hold you, Yes, the attractive one never sits next to me, except for this one time.
Speaker 3: Oh man, when she was like putting her stuff in the overhead. Were you getting nervous.
Speaker 10: A little bit? And then also got me a little bit more nervous was when she did sit down. Like I had the aisle seat, she had the window seat. So now I'm hold in my breast that nobody's coming over to the middle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you just ask really chivalrous, You're like, you know what, you have the aisle, I'll take this middle one and just sacrifice to sit next to her.
Speaker 5: People would be so happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh my gosh, of course take the middle.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was my plan the whole time. Every time somebody walked in, I was like, okay, what excuse? And I give them to sit in the aisle and.
Speaker 4: You don't need one.
Speaker 1: So did somebody come, No, that's the best part.
Speaker 10: So with the doors closed, nobody came. What is the sea right between us?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 5: Take off her love?
Speaker 3: Wait, I mean, how did you strike up a conversation. Was it pretty immediate?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was just you know, I helped her, I try to help her with her bags, and then I asked her. I was like, look, do you want the aisle scene? I can switch, you know, just anything, anything I can say just to start off the conversation.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, okay. How did the flight go?
Speaker 10: It wasn't great. When we get we were talking, you had like this cute little like when I made her laugh like hard, he would uncontrollably snort first, and of course you'd apologize.
Speaker 3: That's cute, and somebody else snorts when they laugh, it's cute. I see.
Speaker 10: So I'm definitely feeling this girl. I'm thinking she's feeling me, Like if the vibes are great, the conversation's going great, and look it was you know, she's going back to see her family, going back to mine. But it was a long flight. We were both kind of tired, what have you, and conversation kind of died down. I ended up watching this show on my phone and then knocked out and fell asleep for the rest of the flight.
Speaker 1: That happens.
Speaker 10: So I don't know, I mean, I'm hoping I didn't jool. I'm hoping I didn't part in my sleep.
Speaker 1: Oh you're an ugly.
Speaker 3: Possibly is that a common thing for you?
Speaker 10: I don't know, like at home, I don't think so, but I mean, you know, you never know when you're sitting on a plane and you have like sitting uncomfortable positions and you don't know.
Speaker 1: So at what point during this flight? Did you get her number?
Speaker 10: Before I fell asleep? So before I fell asleep, I got her number. We were kind of making plants, like there was a new restaurant back home, and we're like, we're going to try it out. And again, everything seemed super enthusiastic. We seemed to be killing each other. I knocked out on the plane, which I'm kicking myself. I should have just kept talking to herd pickure something out instead of watching a show and falling asleep, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Playing sleep.
Speaker 3: So didn't you wake up some please?
Speaker 13: Here?
Speaker 6: Again?
Speaker 9: Me was gone.
Speaker 10: I slept all the way until we landed. So I had like ten ex for minutes, like nice to meet you, you know, I'll see you later, I'll give you a call, what have you, and kind of just went our separate ways.
Speaker 1: Alexis hearing the entire day. What are you thinking. Do you think something happened when he was sleeping?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. It could have been an ugly sleeper. Your mouth's opening, you're like making noises on the play. I mean it is kind of a look into the future of your Relationshipah, somebody's snoring next to you.
Speaker 1: The breaker for melive. So what's going on with you? Guys? Now?
Speaker 10: Now I'm texting and she is responding, but it's not like with the same enthusiasm as original. Okay, I'm trying to hammer down this date and it's like for her something keeps coming up or your responding time, and it's like you.
Speaker 1: Can take a breath, buddy, exactly. Sound like you're really really wound up in that should just go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Can you say lower the oxygen masks?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So, how long has it been since this flight happened.
Speaker 10: It's been about like a week and a half. I mean, not too long, but we should have seen each other by night.
Speaker 1: You're trying to keep the momentum that you had on that flight going before it fizzles out.
Speaker 10: It sounds like, exactly, you gotta strike while iron's hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, I think it's lukewarm right now, but we're gonna still strike.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's let's get the hot water you're going or whatever you do.
Speaker 3: It's a iron okay, let's put it poke.
Speaker 1: At the fire.
Speaker 5: Let's get smelter.
Speaker 1: Don't Yeah, I don't deal with irons. Broke anyway, we're gonna come back. We're gonna try and get your second date update with Tiffany right after this.
Speaker 10: Okay, thanks, you guys appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hold on man, second date update.
Speaker 11: Two people meet on a flight, they exchange laughter numbers, and then everything goes dark.
Speaker 1: WHOA, I'm not talking about the first episode of Lost. I'm talking about Brad sleep on his flight after eating Tiffany was.
Speaker 3: A rom com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were hitting it off before his three thousand mile high snoozefest, but after he woke up, he just hasn't been able to keep that momentum going.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: Alexis thinks it's because he's an ugly sleeper with a bad credit score.
Speaker 3: But maybe yeah.
Speaker 1: But the bottom line is he's willing to do whatever it takes in order to see her again in person, even reach out to us for help. So good on Brad for going the extra mile.
Speaker 3: Like a mile like.
Speaker 1: I doesn't even think of that. More clever than.
Speaker 3: I even realized. Are you are platinum member today?
Speaker 6: No? Members?
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear the talk about.
Speaker 1: How we feeling anxious.
Speaker 10: I don't know we're gonna I guess I'll find out one way or another.
Speaker 1: As long as we're not sleepy before we head into this call, then I think we're going to be golden all right, hopefully?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine he falls asleep in the middle of the call too.
Speaker 1: But that look on us. But here we go. We're about to call. Are you ready to do this?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Here we're going to a dollar number right now.
Speaker 10: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, is this Tiffany? Yes, Hey Tiffany. And this might be weird, but you're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tiffany, welcome to show.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's weird.
Speaker 12: That's weird, very strange.
Speaker 13: But okay, oh good.
Speaker 8: We are.
Speaker 1: We got over it pretty quick, so out of here. We're doing a segment on our show. It's also it's also a weird segment. It's called second Date Update where we try and help our listeners don't up to help our listeners go out on another date after they had a nice experience with someone. Sometimes three thousand miles three hundred thousand, thirty thousand miles in the air.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're not in space.
Speaker 1: Jeff. How high do you fly a plane at?
Speaker 3: You met somebody on a flight, Tiffany.
Speaker 13: Oh my goodness. Yeah, what is happening?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 3: It hasn't been pressurized.
Speaker 1: But look, we're calling on behalf of one of our listeners who's been trying to get a hold of you. His name is Brad.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, okay, is.
Speaker 3: That a good okay, Tiffany, is it ever Brook this one time? Maybe we're hoping.
Speaker 5: For a positive answer.
Speaker 1: Well, we figured since you know, you're not calling him back or you're kind of slow with your responses, we just wanted to figure out what's going on because Brad is a little bit confused. He felt like you had a good connection on the plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was hopeful that something would come of it. All right, Yeah, okay, so yes, you had a good connection with him too.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I mean to start with, yeah, we had a really nice conversation, which is good. I swa a lot and that doesn't often happen. So it was really nice to have somebody who was, you know, funny and animated and seemed interested in stuff. So that was that was nice good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes when you meet someone on a plane, you have to act like you're enjoying their company and you're not.
Speaker 5: So it's good that you really did like his.
Speaker 3: You know, his attention and can I ask like, when you got to your seat and you saw him sitting there, were you like, oh.
Speaker 12: I mean he's yeah, he's cute. I mean, like I said, I fly all the time, so I wasn't like looking for anything like this or thinking about it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I were just okay, So you have this, you know, cute guy on the plane that you admit you had a good connection with. That was very rare for you. What made everything change?
Speaker 13: I mean, look, I guess he has obvious things happening that I just really I don't like drama, and I don't really want to get involved with whatever is happening with him drama.
Speaker 1: We didn't hear anything about that.
Speaker 12: I mean, do you really want to know what happened?
Speaker 3: I mean he does because he does not remember any drama from your guys, like meeting on the plane, then he fell asleep, and that was it exactly.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he wouldn't he wouldn't remember what was happening because he was he was asleep during.
Speaker 3: The cold drama happened that he was breathing so loud. I told you loud, open mouth was the ugly sleeper.
Speaker 1: Were a sleepwalker?
Speaker 12: No, no, know. So he fell asleep. He'd been watching something on his phone, so his phone kind of drops, you know, like between us a little bit, and then I realized his phone is like just blowing up, just non.
Speaker 1: Stop, but he's getting text or okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 12: He's just getting tons of texts, and so I just sort of glanced at it, like just to sort of make sure it wasn't like some sort of family emergency or something. Now that there's so much you can do when you're on a plane, but.
Speaker 3: You were worried about that, you were just curious.
Speaker 10: I'm sure.
Speaker 13: I'm sure it was a little of both.
Speaker 12: But so then I could see obviously it's some girl who is just being very aggressive and texting like NonStop, and it was you know, all caps, and there was I mean, I don't know what was happening, but clearly there's some drama going on with some girl, and that's not something I want to get involved with.
Speaker 9: So you don't even know.
Speaker 3: He could have been his sister, It could have been a cousin, Like I.
Speaker 12: Mean, I don't I don't know for sure, but it is definitely. I mean, if you thought the text, you would have thought the same thing as member.
Speaker 1: Let's find out for sure right now, because you don't know this yet, Tiffany. But Brad is actually on the other line right now listening.
Speaker 3: I'm like, he's not dramatic at all.
Speaker 1: No, he wants to just jump in on this conversation. I'm guessing he's just sleeping. Brad.
Speaker 8: You there, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 10: How you doing so?
Speaker 3: Very cool? Calm and collect it.
Speaker 12: So do you if you work out all your drama with your with your other week?
Speaker 13: Okay, I do not.
Speaker 10: I'm not a fan of drama either, but there were some loose ends I had to kind of tie up and it's done, like I don't have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: Wait, look, hold on, wait, hold on, Brad. Look, we always assume that everybody who emails into the show to ask for second dates is single.
Speaker 10: Exactly, are you not?
Speaker 1: Like maybe you're dating multiple women? Right now, and if you like, if you are, that's okay, but can you confirm your single?
Speaker 10: I am one hundred percent single, and by the time the plane landed I was one hundred percent as well.
Speaker 12: So wait, so like somebody on a plane, you were like breaking up with somebody. It's like for somebody that you had never even really met before. Is that all we're saying?
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't want to sound like a creeper. I'm not. I'm not. I didn't break up with her because of somebody that I'm not on the plane. I'm just her and I. We had issues. It wasn't going to go anywhere anyway, Like I was just trying to find I guess the motivation.
Speaker 1: Or okay, but what wait wait, wait, waits you your ex when you boarded the plane or was she your ex when you got off the plane?
Speaker 10: Thank you emotionally?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 2: People say, oh, we've been emotionally broken up right?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 12: And he doesn't like drama? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 3: And then you fell asleep in the middle of.
Speaker 1: Red was tired from flirting so hard with Red before that.
Speaker 3: It takes a lot of energy out of you to break up with somebody how long was this relationship?
Speaker 10: There was six months. There wasn't a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's on the line.
Speaker 12: That's enough to like form quite the attachment on her. I mean, I don't know this girl, but clearly on her side, it meant a lot, and that clearly hurt her. And it's it's pretty cheap to like text somebody when they physically cannot call you back because you're on a plane. I would never trust somebody who did that.
Speaker 7: Wait, he didn't cheat, I mean honestly, like, Okay, it's pretty low that he would.
Speaker 3: Text her and just break up with her that way, But he didn't cheat like he will. Don't be before he cheats on you. Yeah clean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, Brooke, you don't know one hundred percent what they did on that plane, so let's not jump to conclusions.
Speaker 10: I didn't cheat. I didn't have two women at one time. It's like a connecting flight. I went from one flight.
Speaker 3: He just had a layover.
Speaker 12: This is a layover, very layover.
Speaker 1: The bottom line, Tiffany Brad is a romantic and he saw something that he liked when he boarded on the plane, and he went for it, and he's continuing to go for it by going through us. That's why we're going to offer to send you guys out on another date, well your first date, I guess technically, and we would pay for it.
Speaker 12: Well, how lovely of you, but no, thank you. I had nothing to do with you sleeping, and that will be the last time I see you sleeping, So thank you.
Speaker 6: Quick.
Speaker 1: Brad text her a picture of you closing your eyes. Gotcha, Jeffrey in the morning. Maybe my favorite line of that entire second date was quote, I can promise you I was one hundred percent single once the plane land.
Speaker 5: Unbelievably, it was a long fly.
Speaker 1: Still, kids, it is crazy. I mean, he may have been sleeping, but Brad was clearly also doing work before that, ditching the old and upgrading to the NEWS.
Speaker 3: I mean, he didn't cheat or anything, but I gotta say her instincts spot on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she actually saw the attack. She didn't want to share his business, but she said no, believe me, if you read it, you would have known.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So now his upgrade to the first class person was not approved. He's back to taking the train again, looking for somebody new. But we do wish Brad the best of luck. Make sure you go listen to all of our second date updates, by the way, at Brook and Jeffrey on our YouTube page or anywhere you get your podcasts. You can listen to us on your next flight. You can even break up with us on it.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 3: I prefer you not to actually like it. If you could leave us a good review, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Asking you a little clinging there, brother, it's Brook and Jeffrey in the.
Speaker 6: Morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: If there's anything we've learned this year, it's that the quickest road to success is to have Swis on your side.
Speaker 3: That is the truth right there.
Speaker 1: And Taylor Swift has single handedly boosted the national economy. She saved the glitter industry and even resuscitated the dying sports league known as the NFL.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what that thing was until.
Speaker 1: They were about to declare bankruptcy until Taylor stepped in.
Speaker 3: Now, all what I'm doing is buying sequined footballs.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Taylor. That's why today I am begging her to please leave one like on our TikTok page at Brooke and Jeffery one coming.
Speaker 5: It doesn't even have to be her.
Speaker 1: If her cat watched a video of me singing a song it would take this show to soaring new heights.
Speaker 3: Did you know that? Olivia Benson the name of her cat.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't even know that. Well, we feel the Taylor Swift bump after I do my brand new song of the week. We've got a blank space for Taylor. It's coming up at ten. It is time for my song of the week.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, Sorry I was drinking coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, exciting, all right.
Speaker 1: But look, everybody's idea of perfect is a little bit different. Like, for example, if I was a little bit older, I would be Brook's perfect match. She has said that to me on multiple occasions and even wrote it in my radio yearbook on the back page. You're gonna have to drop it Brook and get it o. As for me, if Brooke was a little bit younger, okay, then it still wouldn't work out, which just goes to show, see, everybody's perfect match, your ideal thing is a little bit different from person to person. And that's especially true this time of year when you take the family, or your significant other or just yourself to go to the pumpkin patch, you're perfect right hunting for that perfect one that you have up in your mind, and that looks a little bit different to everybody.
Speaker 3: That's true. I'm a long and tall type of pumpkin lady. It's my favorite time.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what she wrote in my ear book exactly. But what tends to happen is you go, you get a couple apple cider donuts, you get stuck inside some children's corn maize, and next thing you know, you're just like, I'll take the pumpkin closest to the exit. Just get me out of here.
Speaker 3: You can find your way out, but not.
Speaker 1: For some of us. The quest is too important, and we will stay there all day and all night, search every single row of the pumpkin patch till we find the one way pompkin.
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm wondering, and that's what I'm singing about today, the quest to find the perfect Halloween pumpkin. And that's why, instead of doing the hit song by Raging Bone Man's I'm Only Human, it's young Jeffreys. I need a pumpkin.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what song that is. I'll know when I hear it.
Speaker 1: You'll probably recognize, all right, For all those pumpkin hunters. This one's for you. A point when I'm ready, point October, we do this. I'm hoping to find all that orange fruitness with the perfect rind, got curts with the smoothness like j Lo's behind, because I need a pumpkin round and tall Laxa durrellas ride to the ball. So where's my god favorite? Give me the squash on me. I got mud in my ears and muck on my jeans, the brown on our rears. It's not what it seems. This ain't no field to dreams because that one is long bead and that's too small hole. This one reminds me of Logan Paul growing some wonky seeds look like when cousins breathe.
Speaker 9: Some people got a punking problem. Some people hate their cuts. Some people just refuse to carbon.
Speaker 5: But I do with the do.
Speaker 9: I run a podcat free above skin like a buntble that some soft the King of Pallo looking for his pump queens.
Speaker 1: A sea of civilians aboard the hay ride this far, making millions by upping the prize to Disneyland hides. I came here for pompkins. That was all but left with the dozen don't on holes. Of course it's cash on leave. There ain't am a sketch geese.
Speaker 9: Ah God, that's upon the perfect pump gun.
Speaker 1: But I wasn't quick enough because some little bad win and grabbed them.
Speaker 8: I almost gave him a.
Speaker 9: Show because I'm on a popcon turnly walm like the way John said was perfectly both a raising lion, see.
Speaker 1: Looking at lion, came see.
Speaker 9: I need a pump down. You hide away because my name the dumpkins. My yard is playing. It's making mine look weed. He's on his pumpkin shee because I don't find no plastic. Come, don't want talking some time?
Speaker 1: That's only lowis after all, he sold out of units. Yeah, I called, can't find the one nicee bride orange chunkin free. I need a pumpkin, but not from a can. One perfect pumpkin is all that demanding. If you think I'm picky, wait for my christ mystery.
Speaker 3: So much passion behind.
Speaker 1: That man, I'll be there for a week. That's what you are dedicated.
Speaker 3: I don't care how much it.
Speaker 1: Costs, No, I will pay any price for the perfect pumpkin. I know I'm not alone out there. Text in to seven eighty five nine to two, tell us what you thought about the song of the week. If you have a perfect pumpkin, We're gonna post the video up on our all of our soul shows. That broke and Jeffrey on TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, everywhere the lyrics so you could see what I say.
Speaker 2: You're harder to pick a pumpkin than a Christmas tree, inspire quicker, and it's only like three weeks for Halloween.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have to pay Lewis right for using his.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh will I.
Speaker 3: Let's edit him on Lewis is like a celebrity comes after your song of the.
Speaker 6: Week brooking Jeffrey in the morning, I got a.
Speaker 1: Text seventy five nine two that says, hey, jeff why would you pick that song? It's pretty dumb?
Speaker 3: WHOA all right, it was a surprising song choice.
Speaker 1: Okay, well have you heard the rest of the show. Pretty dumb is basically our entire brand. In my defense, I think it works. Yeah, but if you missed it. Instead of singing the hit song by ragingbone Man, I'm only human as sang my own version called I Need a Pumpkin boo, I thought.
Speaker 3: Your vocals sounded great.
Speaker 4: Jeff Yeah, the lyrics were funny.
Speaker 1: I did it because I feel like I need to support all the people out there who are still searching for their perfect pumpkin. For how I haven't.
Speaker 3: Gotten any pumpkins yet.
Speaker 9: That's okay, You're the.
Speaker 1: Picking type and there's nothing wrong with that. Are we getting some feedback on the textboard, Brook or more hate?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Like this one says my perfect pumpkin is as follows, Orange, Intact and cheap.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 3: There's literally five hundred of my supermarket right now, and they're all the same.
Speaker 1: That is like the Tinder attitude to pumpkins. I'm more of a rick when it comes to them. I'm not just gonna swipe right on everyone. I only swipe when I really need the bonus feature. But you know what, if you miss the song, if you want to hear it again or share it with someone on their perfect pumpkin quest, you can go check out the video of the song on our YouTube at Broken Jeffrey. Also up on our Facebook, Instagram or TikTok all of.
Speaker 6: It, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Today we have a first time player so the show named Ophelia.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to scare.
Speaker 11: Her, Ophelia, Is it true that you enjoy roller skating?
Speaker 10: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why are you asking in that voice, Jess?
Speaker 1: Is it true that you like singing music, Ophelia? Is it true that you're a masochist, Ophelia?
Speaker 12: He no, are you doing.
Speaker 1: It, says on my screen? Or that you like watching scary movies even though they terrify you.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be like roller Okay, I.
Speaker 10: Don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's like, sorry, din't get a last night. I said them all night watching scary movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sheually has slept in seven days. Yeah, very fearful, awful season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, typical mascist bead.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite scary movie, Ophelia.
Speaker 14: I really like The Cabin in the Woods in the word.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so good, I've heard it.
Speaker 3: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: No, it's actually like funnier than you would think it would be. Yeah, it's actually like a comedy scary. I like almost watched the scar Ophelia.
Speaker 14: True, well, I mean it's kind of like good unexpected.
Speaker 1: Don't trust her. She closes her eyes and doesn't watch the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Masochist.
Speaker 1: Here Brook has walked out of the room in with her head held down, So I don't know what happened over there. Not happy, But Aphelia, we're just gonna explain the rules really fast. You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass, but you do have to beat broke out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Oh man?
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm ready, Okay.
Speaker 1: Good luck. Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen fifty one, CBS started using which body part as their logo.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: The terms adagio, frapp, and pirouette are all from what?
Speaker 10: Uh from? I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: K two is the second tallest mountain in the world at over twenty eight thousand feet. Which Middle Eastern country is it located in?
Speaker 10: Oh Man, I don't know that one's passed.
Speaker 1: Took your time with those questions, but you really thought them through, and I appreciate that, Ophelia. Let's read Brook back in the studio. It says that you're going to school right now. What are you studying psychology or no studying psychology?
Speaker 6: Brooke?
Speaker 3: Are we a case study right now? Is that what's happening?
Speaker 14: No, I'm just enjoy it on my drive short.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it means we're perfect.
Speaker 1: Do you have time to change what you're studying? Because I studied psych? Look what happens?
Speaker 5: You want to end up at radio home?
Speaker 3: We're kidding. You're going to do great?
Speaker 5: Yeah in radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, Brooke? What'd you study?
Speaker 3: Journalism?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right? Two things not to go after?
Speaker 5: And I didn't study?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we all love what happened?
Speaker 5: Why you guys go?
Speaker 1: This was depressing you? Ready, Brooke? Ready, it starts now on this day. In nineteen fifty one, CBS started using which body part as their logo. I The terms adagio, frapp and pirouette are all from what la K two is the second tallest mountain in the world at over twenty eight thousand feet. Which Middle Eastern country is it? Located in Pakistan? In the Adams family, What is the first name of the mom Mortitia? There are only two US states that grow Papaya Hawaii and what else?
Speaker 10: Ya?
Speaker 3: Florida.
Speaker 1: A lot of confidence in that, guess, and I appreciated Broke. We're gonna go over the scoreboard to see how you both did. With Jose.
Speaker 3: You can do it better than.
Speaker 5: Better than themselves.
Speaker 2: You got Sila, Sorry, but you got a free Arnold and fresh guys.
Speaker 5: Well, you got fun.
Speaker 1: That's got a tough day to show up for wind Brooks. Brooks Brook was really on her game. Let's get the answers in. In nineteen fifty one, on this day, CBS started using an eyeball as their official logo. Adagio, Frepe, and Pirouette are all from Ballet. K two is the second tallest mountain in the world, at over twenty eight thousand feet. It's in Pakistan. Mortitia is the mom on the Adams Family, and the only two US states that grew up a payea are Hawaii and Florida.
Speaker 3: I'm all right, so I get all right, yeah, get one wrong.
Speaker 1: Good work, brook, Ophelia. I'm sorry. We can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win a twenty five dollars Disney gift card valid at any Disney resort, theme park, or online in the Disney store.
Speaker 3: Yay, all right, hey, and you go and finish your degree and you're gonna do great things in this world. I feel bad that we were, like, you know, kind of pas in you a little bit for your major you're doing. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: It's a very good degree.
Speaker 10: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what my parents said to me too.
Speaker 3: Okay, jeff be positive.
Speaker 1: Ophelia, thank you so much for playing. We're gonna be back. We're gonna do Windbrooks Bucks same time.
Speaker 6: On Monday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.