Speaker 1: It's the Monday before the Monday before Halloween's Brook and Jeffary in the morning Monday before the Monday before.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've had this summit calendar for years, and it's not just that.
Speaker 1: It's also the first day of our technical director, Ashton's week long trick or Treat You're my Hero. I actually forgot about this, but I'm very exciting. That's where every morning, to start off the show in the build up to Halloween, He's gonna randomly pick a piece of paper out of our Halloween bucket. Yeah, each one inside of there has a trick or retreat written on it that he has to do live in the studio, like right now, yep, right now. It's okay. Five days, I like five trick or treat challenges, all leading up to October thirty. First, I hope it's you.
Speaker 3: Don't pull out a month worth of eating taco bells one in the.
Speaker 1: Challenge for this he is on a NonStop quest for greatness and for all the warriors of the company who are listening right now. In no way, shape or form are we making him do any of this? Is that that Ashton? Please agree verbally?
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: You can watch the videos of these up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok Instagram YouTube, all of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey. Make sure you're following us. Now, Ashton, please draw out your first paper.
Speaker 3: And there, Yeah, he's doing it, okay, job.
Speaker 1: The first one is a treat. Start Bro celebrate Pumpkin spice season with five Pumpkin spice flavored dog treats.
Speaker 5: A five.
Speaker 1: It's just perfect because I have five whole bag a pumpkin spice dog food right here. He's got it in his mouth now and he's chewing and he's making the face like he likes it, like a sour face.
Speaker 5: It's very chalky.
Speaker 1: It's very woody. It's like like wood pells. That sounds unny to me.
Speaker 5: Are you getting any spice?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, pumpkin dog flavor cereal?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I swallow this one whole.
Speaker 1: It's still on the first one.
Speaker 5: Why do we make him do five?
Speaker 1: I just assume they'd be delicious and you want to even hold bad? All right? Yeah, I'm gonna. I'm just gonna. I'm gonna swallow these four. This is okay, cham a lot bigger than that thought. Now they're all just sitting in your mouth. The dogs listening to our show right now are so jealous of you. By the way, that didn't go congratulations. That is the first trick or Treat challenge. There's gonna be four more congratulations.
Speaker 5: He's sweaty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now that you've got enough nutrition in you, let's move on and get on to the shock Collar Question of the Day. That was as I expected it to be.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: Oh, it only gets better from here, Brian. But now we're gonna send it over to the show's Halloween tree named Digital Jake.
Speaker 3: Give it to us, Jake, get ready to laugh and applot on command. Because today is national TV talk show host Day Data celebrate those charismatic entertainers who light up our screens, bring joy into our homes, and only occasionally create hostile work environments so inhumane it traumatizes their employees for life. Sorry, So we're gonna test your knowledge on some of the most famous late night legends in a special one and done commercial, free.
Speaker 4: Act packed edition of the Shock Collar Question of the Day.
Speaker 5: Okay, I think that there's some dog tree stuck in actions tea because he's gagging.
Speaker 1: James Waters just his normal face, Ask me, he's just since a took so long to eat his dog food cereal today, we're gonna have to go through these questions pretty quickly. Quick answers alections.
Speaker 4: You get no help. For twenty years, Jimmy Kimmel has hosted his late night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live. Has the other Jimmy. Jimmy Fallon hosts The Tonight Show For More or Less, I see.
Speaker 5: More Jimmy Fallon On TikTok. You know, so maybe he's cooler, maybe less. We're gonna go Jimmy Fallon's less.
Speaker 4: Alexi said the less that is.
Speaker 1: Nine years.
Speaker 4: You're a magic work weird logic.
Speaker 1: It makes sense to any of us, but in her mind it works.
Speaker 4: We don't have time for logic.
Speaker 1: We're on to Brook Look.
Speaker 4: James Corden hosted The Late Late Show on CBS, and his carpool karaoke segment was one of his most popular, where he drives around with celebs singing some of their favorite hits. Which of these episodes has the most YouTube views?
Speaker 1: Okay, give it to me.
Speaker 4: Was it Cordon with a bts B, Justin Bieber or c Adele I love all of those.
Speaker 5: When you were asking me My first thought was Adele. I feel like it was the very first one that went viral.
Speaker 1: It's oldest Adele and they're both British too, so that would make sense like they would get along.
Speaker 5: Like that, justin Bieber's where that viral clip is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is BTS not short for British?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Oh, I'm sticking with a del.
Speaker 4: Brooke went with Adele. That is.
Speaker 1: Immediately No.
Speaker 4: Two hundred and sixty two million views. Bieber had one hundred fifty nine million BTS, A paltry one hundred.
Speaker 2: And eight million.
Speaker 1: Wow, what are you doing, army, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: We're onto Jeffrey, Jeffrey. The astronauts aboard the International Space Station are fans of a certain late night talk show, and there's a piece of equipment up there named after a particular host. Is it a a treadmill named after Stephen Colbert, be a toilet named after Conan O'Brien, or see a race car bed named after j.
Speaker 1: Leno Woh, those are all good answers.
Speaker 5: They have race car beds on the International Space Station.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey, Well, you have to be shorter in order to be an astronaut so that you could fit in the capsule, so it would make sense that they'd have tiny little beds. Conan does a lot of like viral weird stuff online, so he probably would do like a go fundme to name something on the space station after him at that logic, and the I mean astronauts need exercise. So one hundred there's a treadmill.
Speaker 5: Up there doing very good at short answers.
Speaker 1: Mine are more complicated. I got the hardest question out of everybody. Okay, we're gonna go with give me the Conan toilet.
Speaker 4: Jeff said, Conan toilet, That is indirect. It was the cold Bear treadmill combined operations, load bearing resistance treadmill or Colbert for sure.
Speaker 1: I've only had a couple second Yeah, I could have worked that one out.
Speaker 4: Jose if you get jse if you get this wrong, you're getting shocked. Along with Jeff. Jerry Springer hosted his shocking and iconic self titled show for decades, and there was no shortage of strange people with bizarre stories that appeared in the program. Which of these is not a title of an episode of Jerry Springer?
Speaker 5: Not a time?
Speaker 4: Is it A I married a horse? B Zach The seventy pound baby, or c I traded my entire four oh one K for a box of Furbies.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 5: Feel I saw Zach the seventy baby.
Speaker 2: Well, because the seven my baby could just be like a big kid or a yeah, somebody like a grown man who acts like a baby. Yeah, but seventy pounds you'd probably still be a kid. Uh married a horse unfortunately, sounds very common.
Speaker 5: So they all sound real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Jerry Springer Show sound real.
Speaker 2: But because of Jerry Springer Show would probably never mentioned anything responsible, like a four oh one K.
Speaker 1: I'm saying the four one K one's fake.
Speaker 4: Jake Jose said four to one K for Furbi's is fake. That is that's correct. You know you're Terry spra I.
Speaker 1: Am the only one who got my question wrong. Since I'm gonna be getting I know I could have worked it out with a Lassis logic, but I'm gonna be getting shocked and I'm gonna be singing skater Boy by Avril Lavinia. He was a skater boy. She said, see you later, no time. That's your shot calling question of the day. Make sure you're here tomorrow. The next trigger treat Chowie we're gonna do your phone now, right after this freaking Jeffrey in the morning,