Speaker 1: One eight hundred do ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Today we call a woman who just got hired to do career counseling for people from other countries who just moved to North America for work.
Speaker 3: Oh what a sweet woman.
Speaker 2: And she's been doing phone interviews right now to see if she can get clients, you know, in the right direction. And her first person scheduled for the day might give her the biggest challenge of the mall. He's a fiery German Man named Hans Gluba and he has a very spotty work history in his recent past. Maybe she can help him in your phone tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 3: My name is Hans Gluoba. I am scheduled to be hot. The meeting at this time is the counselor as the careers.
Speaker 4: Oh hi, yes, hounds that would.
Speaker 3: Be me like to talk too, Yeah, it is in pleasure to be meeting on the phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think he's come to the right place. So I've got to ask you, what kind of career or job are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Very good question. Well, I'm very open to most of these scenes. So perhaps if I maybe tell you about my previous experience, you can help me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, sure, that's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Okay. I will go down the least of my wrestumey and I tell you the jobs I have done in the last maybe eighteen months.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's great, let's do it.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I was vaffle house cook for seven days. You know, the Vaffel House, the house of the Vaffles.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one whole week, one whole weekend. Then all of a sudden I find out I'm allergic to vaffles. He believes that though the higher me is a waffle house, all of a sudden, I have hives all over my German body. The vavel though very delicious.
Speaker 4: Well that's true.
Speaker 3: It's hard to stop even when you're allergic.
Speaker 4: The seven days, it doesn't really look great on a resume.
Speaker 1: They might question that, so's you what else do you do?
Speaker 3: Well? I have done the balloon animals for the kids' birthday parties.
Speaker 4: That's a skill that is well.
Speaker 3: I trained for many years, and I bring the company over here and then I name it Birthday blow Is for the children dot com, And all of a sudden, all the parents are like, oh, what is the birthday Blowy? And take it down my website. I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I think you were saying something you didn't intend to say. So that's understandable. There can be a language barrier, that's okay. Oh yeah, let's see what else we have on there.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I mean I have done a little entertainment on the television.
Speaker 1: Hmm, oh interesting.
Speaker 4: What kind of entertainment did you do?
Speaker 3: I have been in four different cialist commercials. You're not cialists?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I have seen that commercial.
Speaker 3: Do you recognize me?
Speaker 4: Well, not over the not over the saw.
Speaker 1: Now I am.
Speaker 3: Type of celebrity in the ED community because all of a sudden, everyone say, oh, you are the guy from the commercial. You're the face of cialis, And I'm like, yeah, that is me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that that is definitely an accomplishment. It's something it's something you always have. I'm just not sure it's ideal for this.
Speaker 3: Well, it led me to my other job. I was also the bad guy number three in the Bond movies. Do you like James Bonding?
Speaker 4: Yes, I do like James Bond.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I wasn't even in the top ten. All of a sudden, I do couple of cialis commercial next thing you know, boom all top three and number three bad guy.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, well, well this we might be afo something. Vondervar sounds like you definitely have an entertainment background, so we could very entertaining.
Speaker 3: My last film you've heard of Nicholas Cage. Yeah, I was Seekerless Cage.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yeah, no, yeah, I think I see where this is going.
Speaker 3: Would you like me to send you a link. It's called Adult National Treasure where she has to find my treasure.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, yeah, goodness. No, I've got the idea. But I think maybe we're beering off in a direction that maybe we don't want to go into.
Speaker 3: I am just very versatile in the entertainment industry.
Speaker 4: It sounds that way, it truly does, But I'm much more Your person's going to help you get a good job in an office or I don't know, a sales position.
Speaker 3: I have been in these sales Germany I've a Jacuzzi salesman.
Speaker 4: Oh who doesn't like a Jacuzzi?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that was my slogan. Who does not like za Jacuzzi? And then I would go in naked and I would show them how good at worked, and then they would walk out and I got fired.
Speaker 4: I do have to go now, but I want you to stay positive.
Speaker 3: And I'm kind of disappointed because your best friend, Carrie Anne, she told me if I call you and least off a bunch of random fake jobs, that you would still be able to help me.
Speaker 4: Sherry Anne told you to do what she told.
Speaker 3: Me, to call you and prank you and waste your time at work. Wait. Wait, my real name is actually jose from the radio show Briock and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we're doing a phone topping on you.
Speaker 4: Oh god, oh my god, this isn't real. I'm so happy you're not a real guy looking for it.
Speaker 3: But seriously, do you really want me to send you as a link to the Sickless Cage for as a movie?
Speaker 4: I did, No, no, no, I'm I'm good.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Everybody says that I wander VI.
Speaker 4: Weakeause every morning with phone tat weekday mornings on the twenties, brooking Jeffrey in the morning