Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, singer Brian McKnight legally changed his name to disassociate from all of his older children.
Speaker 1: Sug Knight will be launching.
Speaker 2: A controversial podcast from prison, and Monique explained why she Yeah. Monique explains why she calls her husband daddy. And that is all coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the riddlo that stands for ready to love Officer and Junior. This is from Cynthia and Milothian. Cynthia writes, my boyfriend bought me a puppy as a gift, and when we broke up two months ago, he asked for the dog back. I've been hiding my dog at my best friend's house and I miss it terribly.
Speaker 1: Do I give back a gift? Should I consult a lawyer?
Speaker 3: I want my dow Oh, my dog, that's all I want. I want my dog. I want my dog. A dog, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know what when a man gets When a man gets really really upset, a man gets petty. That's how me and are you really get mad? We get petty? So I want my dog. I want my drawers. I want everything you got that belong to me. I want everything. I want my dog draws. I want everything. I want everything that you have. That's possibly mad, but I damn sure want this dog. I want everything that can crush you. That's just how I go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at the lawn right out, there's no.
Speaker 1: Problem with that.
Speaker 3: I like to kids.
Speaker 5: Have they asked the dog who the dog wanter stay with?
Speaker 1: How they asked the dog that?
Speaker 5: Because clearly the dog is over at somebody else's house.
Speaker 3: I don't even know. This ain't even a poet. It's a dog. You said, you say the person, go get your.
Speaker 5: Dog, don't hide a friend.
Speaker 3: He ain't got no house, he can't get in.
Speaker 4: But to most people doing your dogs and people, I mean you know they that that's the family.
Speaker 3: That's part of the family.
Speaker 5: Okay, so let's get back to ask this dog who.
Speaker 3: They want to stay with?
Speaker 5: The people just go find the dog wish let's ask him.
Speaker 1: To ask.
Speaker 2: Okay, uh, so she can sul the lawyer. Does she have to give this dog back? That's the issue.
Speaker 4: I think this is gonna be a long drawn out situation in the courtroom.
Speaker 3: If you're gonna if you're gonna try to go back and forth. I'd really go yeah, but it's just a dog on shame, you know what I mean? All right? All right?
Speaker 1: Shelby in Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Moving on to her Shelby says, I moved in with a couple that I work with. I have the bedroom on the first floor and my room is directly below their room. I overheard the man joking about doing a threesome. Should I consider it a joke? Or do you think I'm safe staying here?
Speaker 3: You walked the threesome? You can't wait for them to ask you? And you just.
Speaker 4: Sitting there patiently, like when is somebody gonna say something so we can go and get this thing crack up in there? You want the threes? I ain't no what should I wait till I be patient? You want the threesome? And they made and guess what, guess what? It wasn't that you overheard it. They made sure you heard it.
Speaker 3: That's how I go down. They made.
Speaker 1: How did you get wanted a threesome? A head of that? Though?
Speaker 4: Surely they planted the seed and they said it because they know she could hear it, okay, And when she heard it, now she overed that contemplating what should I say?
Speaker 3: What should I do? What's I baby? Just wait?
Speaker 4: They coming and you're gonna say yes and we all gonna do it? And what what? What question is?
Speaker 2: Do you think I'm safe staying here?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 6: She moved in with a call, come on, thank you doing. You knew what you was doing. You already knew, and we finna had this threesome. And if and if it don't go right, guess what they gonna put your hands out.
Speaker 2: It's how I go what so, so she's not safe?
Speaker 1: No, junior? What you got?
Speaker 5: No, A lot of things. But don't nobody joke about threesomes. I ain't nobody giggling by no threesome. You know what I'm saying. You know, let me tell you home, this is a funny idea. Let's just talk to her downstairs. See, she would have a threesome. Ain't nothing funny about that. They serious about this, and nany ain't staying there because they're gonna be in your.
Speaker 1: Room at night, right.
Speaker 4: Her?
Speaker 5: Who is these two cents of eyes in here? They gonna be in there in a minute.
Speaker 2: She needs to move Yeah, all.
Speaker 3: Right, all right?
Speaker 2: Moving on to Connie and Harrisonbergo, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Connie, want Connie right.
Speaker 2: So I'm fifty eight years old and I'm dating a man that is younger than I am, and I think he's ashamed of me. I planned a birthday dinner for him, and he said he wants it to be an intimate dinner for trust me and him.
Speaker 1: Is he being sweeter or is he hiding me?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 3: Behind you you don't look you don't. You don't. You don't look.
Speaker 4: Like you think you look, and ain't nobody told, okay, you are not You're not sexy.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 4: So he wants call us she don't look like she thinks.
Speaker 3: But but y'all don't know non sexy.
Speaker 4: When y'all here, y'all don't see this, the boys say, you want to intimidate, it's just us.
Speaker 3: He don't want nobody else around. Go Why he don't want nobody to see her? You don't want to about to see her?
Speaker 1: Well, why is he with her?
Speaker 3: Why is he with her? Then?
Speaker 4: Because okay, now it's some ugly good out there, it's some real ugly good.
Speaker 3: We just we just don't want to.
Speaker 4: We just don't want you to know that we were doing the ugly good, but it's some great ugly good. You're just not gonna let all your friends and your boys know. You're not going to have no birthday party with ugly Good. Ain't nobody doing.
Speaker 3: What you got? I'm thinking this.
Speaker 5: He don't want nobody know he with Miss Patterson. You can't, man, Yeah, yeah, he can't tell his partners. I'm going to see miss Patterson. He got to hiji. You can't be out there and everybody think that's her son.
Speaker 3: They can't.
Speaker 2: Well, she didn't say much younger. She just said he's younger.
Speaker 5: No, he had he's fifteen young Okay, yeah, he's way younger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I know when you said miss Patterson junior, it's sounds like she work at the church.
Speaker 3: But it really sounds like she worked at the church though probably we know that he hid. I bet he has his mama mettle.
Speaker 2: She didn't say, then tell me it's one of your favorite names.
Speaker 1: Connie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know a Connie that ain't find I'm just trying to take.
Speaker 6: I do not know a count You take your mind.
Speaker 3: But not facially facially? Is that a word facially attracted?
Speaker 2: What? All? Right?
Speaker 1: We're moving on last one you guys, Jasmine and Oakland Rights.
Speaker 2: I slept with the friends ex boyfriend, and I did not know they dated until after the fact. I told her what happened so she wouldn't hear it from anyone else, and she's very upset with me, but she's still cool with the guy. Why does she blame me for this? She didn't even know. Why does she blame her?
Speaker 3: Do this again?
Speaker 4: I slept with a friend's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Is that and bring it? She slept with a friend's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 2: She didn't know that until after the fact, after they did the de So she went to her friend and told her friend what happened, so she wouldn't hear it with anyone else from anyone else. But now the friend's upset with her, and she's cool with the boyfriend the ex.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That's a lot of sex going on.
Speaker 4: But listen, I slept with a friend's old boyfriend, but I told her, but I didn't know she knew. But I don't understand that you didn't know she knew, but then you told her any I don't get that.
Speaker 3: That don't make sense. Somebody knows something, somebody somebody, what kind of briend. Is this you didn't know to MAZ Come on.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 3: Oh, I feel like I haven't said.
Speaker 2: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Hardy Morning Show