Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's time, y'all don't know y'all all at all?
Speaker 3: Soon given them the bus bussy.
Speaker 4: Steve Yeah, listening to.
Speaker 3: St Joy, Yeah, Joy.
Speaker 4: You you.
Speaker 5: You gotta turn.
Speaker 3: To turn them out to turn probably got to turn mouth.
Speaker 6: Turn the water of the money up. Wouldn't come me.
Speaker 7: Come out?
Speaker 8: You're thinking, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show. Steve Harvey got a radio show because God in the blessing business. Yeah, that's all. I'm just a recipient. Steve Harvey got a radio show because God is in the show. You favor business. He showed me some favor. Steve Harvey got a radio show because God is in a forgiving business. God then forgave me thousands and thousands of times, you know. And I say that as a big number like that, because it's probably true. God is a forgiving God. That's how it exists today, and that's how you exist today. And one of the things I want to remind you about even in existing today, you know, Joel Ostein has a book out call It's Your Time. I love this book. It's called It's Your Time, and that's kind of what I want to touch on today. And I want to remind you all that it's still your time. See, you know, there's look, you know, they've got unsuccessful people have created a lot of sayings to justify our failures as people.
Speaker 7: Well, my ship has passed.
Speaker 8: That was created by a person who did not quite make their goal in the amount of time that they had set for. So to justify it, here comes this great, seemingly very clever saying, and a lot of us a depth. Well, my ship has passed, so we adopt that. Here's another one. Well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. That sounds good, don't it, because they mix it up with a little bit of faith in it. I guessed it was. Well, here's another one. I guess if God wanted it for me, i'd have it.
Speaker 7: Are you serious?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: Are you serious? You're actually gonna use that one to justify where.
Speaker 7: You are in life?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: That that's so, that's so not the case. I want to remind everybody today that it's still your time. That you know, your ship hasn't sailed you didn't miss all of your opportunities. There's others. It's still your time. You know, you still got a chance. You still have a shot. Here's a good one. You still have hope, you do all of you. As long as God is who he is, there's always hope for you. You can never lose sight of that. You can never let the devil win that battle that there is no hope for you and cause you to do something that's unthinkable. I'm just gonna cash in the chips. I'm gonna take my life. I'm gonna commit suicide. No no, no, wait a second, Wait a second, are you for real? That's not God talking to you. That's something wrong and it's not coming from him. It's still your time. You still got a chance. There's always hope.
Speaker 7: But listen to me.
Speaker 8: You got to move and you got to move on it. So many people are not getting the full benefit of their life, and so many people are not getting all the blessings that God has for because you keep waiting on the perfect time.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: How many times have I heard people come to me and say, hey, man, I'm just waiting on everything to line up right. Man, I'm waiting on the perfect time to get Hey, can I tell you something. If I were waiting on the perfect time, I wouldn't be hardly any of the things that I've become. And one of my greatest blessings was marrying Marjorie. I wouldn't even have married Marjorie if I was waiting on the perfect time, because I had gone through what I thought was enough misery to cover my entire lifetime. And so when I was first divorced, I just said, man, it's gonna be five six years before I do this again.
Speaker 7: I said it.
Speaker 8: Two years later I was married. But guess what, man, it wasn't the perfect time. I didn't have my ducks, all my ducks lined up in a row. It was still some things I needed to clean up. I even told her, it's some things I want to clean up out of my life before you know it's it's I want I want to make sure I got all the stars a line up. You know I want to I want to waiting till all the ducks are in a row. I was waiting on the perfect time. If I had not stopped, and Marjorie and I had set out and said to each other, there'll be no perfect time, and then she said, I'll go through with you whatever you're going through.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 8: I took a chance. The ducks were not lined up in a row. Had a lot of baggage in my life, man, I wanted to try to clear up. I wanted to do some things financially different. I wanted to just get rid of some residue I had in my life. She said, no, we'll do it together, because ain't no perfect time. And guess what it wasn't. So if you're out there waiting on the perfect time to do something, it may not come. There is no such thing as waiting on the perfect time. I've said this one hundred times, and here comes one oh one. The road to success is always under construction. You ain't finna go out there and there ain't no barrels on the road. You're not going out there and not running to detourl signs. You're not going out there without seeing the men working sign to get off. You're not going out there to see it. So guess what, stop waiting on the stars are going Man, this is the perfect time to do it now. If you're waiting on the perfect time, that could be one of your biggest problems.
Speaker 7: You're still waiting.
Speaker 8: You have got to move and you've got to move on it, and you've got to make a decision to go now. God will get you through everything necessary for you to get through. But you can't quit though. See there's a part. You can't quit just because the road you're on is under construction. You can't get off at the exit because you're tired of all the bump of the bumper traffic.
Speaker 7: It's that way. Get you some God, like I said, get you some God, and go on and go see what your life.
Speaker 9: Can be like.
Speaker 8: So stop waiting on the perfect time, stop waiting on the stars to align themselves. You got to move and you got to move on it. Get you some God, apply some faith, and get started. And remember when you get out there, coming towards your goal, the road to construct, the road to success is always under construction. If it was easy, everybody would be it. Stop expecting it to be easy. Come on out here, get up in this thing. It's funky out here. Yeah I got all that. It's hard out here, yeah I got all that. But what you want to do, man, huh, what you wanna do? You're gonna push your chips up to the window. It ain't time for that. You still got time, You still got a chance. There's always hope, there's always God. That's my conversation today.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, Rise.
Speaker 9: And shine, give yourself that stretch that morning you own and sit on the edge of the bed, thank the man, and then you got to get up and get out and get something. It is a sea poppy morning show, it said, nephew, holding it down. And if you tell me along with the crew, you cannot do it without the crew. That's Shirley Strawpberry Call of Faroh, Mississippi, Monica and the One and Only Kill Junior Boy at Space. Yes, yes, we are in the building. And the rich one, the rich one is not here today. The uh yeah, the rich one has got he got a house, I mean how many houses he got. He got two houses in Atlanta. He got a ranch in You got a ranch in Atlanta. He got a ranch in Dallas.
Speaker 7: He got uh huh.
Speaker 11: In Dallas.
Speaker 7: Anymore.
Speaker 9: He still has that. He still owns that. No, no, no, no, he may not be doing the boys thing then, but he still owns that. But you're not going to do a city And tell me what I don't know.
Speaker 7: I know what he got.
Speaker 9: He got that and he owned that. Okay, he owns that, and he also owns right now. Yeah, okay, you got a house and do bay? Okay, you got that.
Speaker 7: Rich rich?
Speaker 1: Oh it's that other rich.
Speaker 7: And then you got the audacity to be not here on a Monday.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Okay, you're going there though, when you're never here on a monday?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 7: And I worked this weekend and I'm here on a monday.
Speaker 12: I did a Yeah I'm here.
Speaker 7: Okay. Well see, well, well well, junior, we're both here, thank you, we're both you should be all right.
Speaker 9: And the rich one, the rich one, is not here, And I'm not gonna sit up here and act like we're gonna show him some sympathy because we're not of FINSI to do it.
Speaker 12: We may ask you this.
Speaker 5: So when you said how many houses he had, what does that have to do with coming to work? So if you have a certain amount of houses, you don't have to come to work on Monday, because.
Speaker 11: It's that's the case, right.
Speaker 1: House. You're about to be a real estate mogul.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, yeah, he got doors calling he has. My uncle got doors loving to death. But I'm just saying he's not here.
Speaker 7: I went.
Speaker 9: I worked in Chicago. I did the Sweetest Day Comedy, jam Bill, Oh my God, Bill Bella, Me, Gary Owen, Melanie Camacho, myself, Kevin Tate, Benji Brown, that dog Gone, Tony Robberts. Boy, listen, when you want to talk about stupid on another level, I have not reached it yet when we started talking about Tony.
Speaker 7: Start talking.
Speaker 9: When you start talking about Tony Robbins, I have not reached that stupid level yet.
Speaker 7: But I'm closed. I'm close, but I'm not there yet. Yeah, he's a beast. Ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 9: Boy? He is.
Speaker 11: So you want to thank Chicago. They showed up and show it out.
Speaker 9: Tommy showed up, showed out, Sweetish Day comedy. Jaman was beautiful.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 7: H Chicago is different, man. I did not know that. The people and the food is just impeccable. Him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, we were born there.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, okay, but Shirley White. I think Shirley was born in Arkansas today the baby born and raised. Sorry, thank you, nephew.
Speaker 13: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear again from a nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back? What you got for his neph fairly?
Speaker 7: I got it?
Speaker 1: Go big or go home? Sounds normal?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, I'll try to reach Darnell. Darnell, see Darnelle. How you doing? This? Is Scott saying, with bigger, bigger and better? Uh, where we make you larger in charge? How you doing today? Scott? Who I mean the Scott? And I'm with bigger and better, where we make you larger in charge?
Speaker 14: I'm good, Scott?
Speaker 4: What's up? We were actually given a phone call by your wife, your wife is is that correct? Yeah? Okay, well you know your wife's your wife's birthday is coming up pretty soon, is that right? Yeah, it's a couple of weeks.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's coming up.
Speaker 4: Okay, have you have you decided on getting or anything?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 14: A lot a couple of days in mind?
Speaker 4: Well, actually, uh, we got a call from uh from I think we've got something that's gonna that's gonna really help you guys. And and something I think that she wanted to recommend that something that you probably wouldn't wouldn't think about getting.
Speaker 14: I'm ald is okay wrecking my brain.
Speaker 4: So i'm all actually gave us a call. She's actually had an idea, you know, what she would really really like for her birthday present? So what's the Bigger and Better? Like I said, I follow she calls you.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry, she called you to get me idea on what I should get her.
Speaker 4: For her birthday. Yeah, well this is this is something that's a little a little different. It's something that you probably would never in a million years think of. But here at Bigger and Better, where we make you large and in charge, we actually do some things that we definitely know you wouldn't have thought of. So I definitely understand her giving up call.
Speaker 14: What's what's your name again? Sam Scott? Scott Scott get to the point.
Speaker 4: Actually let us know that there are some things that are really really lacking between you guys, and she would very much like for her birthday where you can do a lot more well endowed. So you know that's what we do here at Bigger and Better. Actually, hello, what I could be? Well what more? Well on doubt sure? So I think really what's going on is Beyonca is really not satisfied right now.
Speaker 14: Call you to tell you that I'm not what do you mean willing doubt my junk?
Speaker 4: So you're you're you're you're you're you're inadequate. You know what I mean? You're you're. Uh. I guess maybe may be very impotent. I'm not sure, but you kidding me?
Speaker 7: What what's the name of this company?
Speaker 4: Bigger and Better where we make you larger, in charge? And right now you know you're not You're not large and in charge, and we want to get you to we're able to come in for a consultation, your consultation.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna call her right now because right now, okay, I'm gonna call her.
Speaker 4: Well we're trying to do because do you not do you not think you need to come in?
Speaker 14: I don't even think I don't even need to be talking to you about whatever is going on in my bid I'm keen, so I'm not even I'm not even I don't even know.
Speaker 4: What's going on. Whatever? Can I say this?
Speaker 14: Whatever services for me that's gonna increase me?
Speaker 4: In the bedrooms is the first sign of denial, Right.
Speaker 14: I don't have no I don't have no problems in the bedroom Okay, well, you know, I don't even why am I even still on the phone with you, but sir, I mean you, And now you don't have to worry about hearing from MERV she got something kind of account with you, then you ain't got glad and case that out.
Speaker 4: Let me say this. You have a you have a very big ego, sir. What I want to do is is you know, but you're not You're not as big as your ego. I want to get you to that point.
Speaker 14: This is some crazy I've heard some crazy things people sail online, but you're gonna call me talk about my wife called you saying that, I mean acuate in the.
Speaker 4: Bedroom, sir, you know what? And and and once again, I'm trying to know you're you're just doing.
Speaker 14: Your jobs, got but I'm gonna have to call her right now. Okay, don't worry.
Speaker 4: You're in denial.
Speaker 14: I'm in denial you.
Speaker 4: Hello, sir. I really want to help you as much as I can.
Speaker 14: Listen, man, I'm trying to get my wife's on the phone right now. Okay, I know you you've got a job to do, but what I need you to do right now is stop calling me, all right, I'm trying. I'm trying to be nice to you because I'm sure whatever it is she calls you and you're just doing your job right. I'm trying to get you in here to get a consultation so we can get you further along and where you are. Consultation a consultation. I don't need no consultation. I don't need no assistance from your.
Speaker 4: Start, sir. You call me no more. Man. Hey, you're small and I want to make you bigger. You want to make me bigger? What? What? What is this anyway? Bigger?
Speaker 14: Huh?
Speaker 4: What kind of job is that? How do you even get a job like that? You apply for this job?
Speaker 14: You're idiot when you're a high school job.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to stop calling me man, mister darnell. I'm still trying to help you get through the situation. Okay, are you willing to come in for a consultation. At least we're coming for a consultation. We can get you where you are.
Speaker 14: Are you listening to me? The only consultation we gonna have is my fist in your face that you call me. Tell you what, I will come in for a consultation. Give me, give me your address and everything like that, all your information and I will come down for a consultation. You're gonna be there.
Speaker 4: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here the first eight hours of the day.
Speaker 13: Sir.
Speaker 4: What I want to do is get you lined up and get your.
Speaker 14: Let me let me call my wife. You I don't need no damn procedures. Give me your info and you got the web by hand from us. No more, okay, but right now to get up call me. I don't want to hang up on you. And I understand what you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: Your job. You're small, You're small, and I'm trying to make you bigger. Thank you. Hey, sir, you know what I'm trying to small guy, I'm trying to help you with your problem. Now. If you're not going to be appreciative of it, then I don't even understand why your wife knows you're handing your address.
Speaker 14: Why would that We can have this conversation face to face.
Speaker 4: You know, why would your life call here? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 14: If I can get on the line, I can figure out why she calls.
Speaker 4: You because you're inadequate. Man, Sir, sir, here's the problem. You're tiny, and you don't want to. I ain't really get you to know me.
Speaker 14: Man, You've never seen me.
Speaker 4: You don't know anything about me.
Speaker 14: Allan, I can't even believe my wife's even called you.
Speaker 4: But just this is just how you do business. You don't call me and call me. I'm tiny, sir, So I'm explaining something to you. I'm not owing to president, but I'm also a client, sir. I don't give up what you are, Okay, okay, then there are some other things that let us know as well. What the would that be? She also wanted me to tell you that this is nephew Tommy from the Steeve Harby Morning Show. Your wife just praying, phone calls you back.
Speaker 14: Man, that funny.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 14: I'm all here over here looking at me in the mirror, and its kind of wake up. I thought I was good, but I got a little nervous.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, what's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 14: Come on, now, you know it's a Steve your Harvey radio show.
Speaker 7: Man, give me some.
Speaker 1: Panks coming up next? Ask and you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 13: In entertainment, news singer Brian McKnight legally changed his name to disassociate from all of his older children.
Speaker 1: Shug Knight will be launching.
Speaker 13: A controversial podcast from prison and Monique explained why she Yeah. Monique explains why she calls her husband daddy, and that is all coming up at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the riddlo that stands for ready to love Officer and Junior. This is from Cynthia and Milothian. Cynthia writes, my boyfriend bought me a puppy as a gift, and when we broke up two months ago, he asked for the dog back. I've been hiding my dog at my best friend's house and I miss it terribly.
Speaker 1: Do I give back a gift? Should I consult a lawyer?
Speaker 9: I want my dou Oh, my dog, That's all I want. I want my dog. I want my dog. Do okay, I don't know. You know what when a man gets When a man gets really really upset, a man gets petty. That's how me and are when we when we really get mad, we get petty. So I want my dog. I want my draws. I want everything you got that belong to me. I want everything. I want my dog.
Speaker 7: Draws. I want everything.
Speaker 9: I want everything that you have that's possibly mad, but I damn sure want this dog. I want everything that can crush you. That's just how I go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look on the lawn right out there ahead, don't they.
Speaker 11: That's no problem with that.
Speaker 12: I just like to kids, have they asked the dog who the dog water stay with?
Speaker 1: How they asked the dog that?
Speaker 12: Because clearly the dog is over at somebody else's house. I don't even know. This ain't even a poet.
Speaker 1: It's a dog.
Speaker 12: You say the person, go get your dog, don't hide a friend. He ain't got no house, he can't get in.
Speaker 7: But to most people, do your dogs are people?
Speaker 1: I mean, you know they that's that's not part of the family. That's part of the family.
Speaker 12: So let's get back to ask this dog who they want to stay with. People just go find a dog whisper. Let's ask him to ask.
Speaker 1: Okay, uh so she can sul the lawyer, does she have to give this dog back? That's the issue.
Speaker 9: I think this is gonna be a long drawn out situation in the courtroom. If you're gonna if you're gonna try to go back and forth, I really do. Yeah, But it's just a dog on shame, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: That's what.
Speaker 1: Dog Shelby in Charlotte.
Speaker 13: Moving on to her Shelby says, I moved in with a couple that I work with. I have the bedroom on the first floor and my room is directly below their room. I overheard the man joking about doing a threesome. Should I consider it a joke? Or do you think I'm safe staying here?
Speaker 7: You want the threesome? You can't wait for them to ask you? And you just sitting there patiently, like when is somebody gonna say something?
Speaker 4: But we can go?
Speaker 9: I gonna get this thing cracking up in here? You want the threes? I ain't no what should I wait till I be patient? You want the threesome? And they made and guess what? Guess what it wasn't that you overheard it. They made sure you heard it.
Speaker 7: That's how I go down. They made.
Speaker 1: How did you get that you wanted a threesome? A head of that?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 9: Surely they planted the seed and they said it because they know she could hear it, okay, And when she heard it, now she over that contemplating what.
Speaker 7: Should I say? What should I do what should I? Baby? Just wait? They coming and you're gonna say yes and we all gonna do it?
Speaker 4: And what what?
Speaker 11: But what question is?
Speaker 1: Do you think I'm safe staying here? Please?
Speaker 9: She moved in with a call, Come on, thank you? Do you knew what you was doing? You already knew and we're finna had this threesome. And and if it don't go right, guess what they gonna put your hands out.
Speaker 7: It's how I go.
Speaker 1: Why so, so she's not safe? No, junior, what you got?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I know a lot of things, but don't nobody joke about threesomes. I ain't nobody giggling by no threesome. You know what I'm saying. You know, let me tell you some home. This is a funny idea. Let's just talk to her downstairs. See she would have a threesome. Ain't nothing funny about that. They serious about this, and NYE ain't staying there because they're gonna be in your room at night, right.
Speaker 9: Her?
Speaker 12: Who is these two cents of eyes in here? They're gonna be in there in a minute.
Speaker 1: She needs to move? Yeah, all right, all right?
Speaker 13: Moving on to Connie and Harrisburgo, I'm sorry Connie want Connie.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 13: So, I'm fifty eight years old and I'm dating a man that is younger than I am, and I think he's ashamed of me. I planned a birthday dinner for him, and he said he wants it to be an intimate dinner for just me and him.
Speaker 1: Is he being sweeter or is he hiding me? Wow?
Speaker 9: Behind you, you don't look you don't. You don't look like you think you and ain't nobody told you? Okay, you are not You're not sexy, You're not. So he wants call us she don't look like she thinks. But but y'all don't know non sexy. When y'all here, y'all don't see this, The boys say, you want to intimidate, it's just us. He don't want nobody else around. Go Why he don't want nobody to see her? You don't want about to see her?
Speaker 1: Well, why is he with her?
Speaker 7: Why is he with her?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: Because okay, now it's some ugly good out there, it's some real ugly good.
Speaker 7: We just we just don't want to We just don't want you to know that we were doing the ugly good.
Speaker 9: But it's some great ugly good. You're just not gonna let all your friends and your boys know. You're not going to have no birthday party with ugly good. Ain't nobody doing that? What you got?
Speaker 2: I'm thinking this. He don't want nobody know he with Miss Patterson. You can't, man, Yeah, yeah, he can't tell his partners. I'm going to see Miss Patterson. He got to hide you.
Speaker 12: You can't be out there and everybody think that's her son.
Speaker 1: They can't. Well, she didn't say much younger. She just said he's younger. No, he's fifteen younger. Okay, yeah, he's way younger.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because I know when you said miss Patterson junior, it sounds like she work at the church.
Speaker 7: But it really sounds like she worked at the church though we know that he hid bet.
Speaker 4: Has it?
Speaker 12: Mama mettle?
Speaker 1: She didn't say, then tell me it's one of your favorite names. Connie.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know a Connie that ain't find I'm just trying to take I do not know.
Speaker 1: Acount you change your mind.
Speaker 9: But not facially facially? Is that a word facially attracted?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 13: We're moving on last one, you guys, Jasmine and Oakland, Right, I slept with a friend's ex boyfriend, and I did not know they dated until after the fact. I told her what happened so she wouldn't hear it from anyone else, and she's very upset with me, but she's still cool with the guy. Why does she blame me for this?
Speaker 1: She didn't even know. Why does she blame her?
Speaker 7: Do this again? Though I slept with a friend's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 7: And bring it?
Speaker 1: She slept with a friend's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 13: She didn't know that until after the fact after they did the do so she went to her friend and told her friend what happened, so she wouldn't hear it with anyone else from anyone else. But now the friend's upset with her, and she's cool with the boyfriend the ex.
Speaker 7: I don't know. That's a lot of sex going on.
Speaker 9: But listen, I slept with a friend's old boyfriend, but I told her, but I didn't know she knew. But I don't understand that you didn't know she knew, but then you told her any I don't get that. That don't make sense. Somebody knows something, somebody.
Speaker 7: Money.
Speaker 11: What kind of is this you didn't know?
Speaker 3: To maze co?
Speaker 13: All right, listen, Thank you guys. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 13: Singer Brian McKnight is at it again. He's been publicly feuding, you know, with his biological children for a while, and now he's made things worse by legally changing his name. He did it so he would be Brian McKnight senior to his newborn son, although he already was senior to his oldest son, Brian McKnight Junior. McKnight made the announcement on Instagram on Friday. He wrote, quote so proud to introduce our son Brian Canoah mccoa Junior to the world with the release of my new album, lovingly created for him. Or I am also proud to officially announce that I have legally changed my name to exactly match my legacies. McKnight's post enraged his fans, who called him evil for disassociating himself from his four oldest children, Brian Junior, Nico, Brianna, and Clyde. One fan tweeted, I've never seen anyone proudly demonstrate how much they hate their children, and another said, changing his name to match the new baby when he's already got a junior is next level cruel. He's trash and not only doing it, or he's trash or not only doing it but also putting it on display to the world.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I can't even imagine that.
Speaker 7: Oh, is it possible.
Speaker 9: To have a dinner with the mcnight's, the Smiths and the Kodashian Let's just have one one big dinner.
Speaker 11: And what are the Kardashians.
Speaker 7: What they do?
Speaker 9: Call it going in the house. Go in the house and see what happened going there? I mean, but no, no, no, no, no going in the house. Everybody going in the house, come out there crazy. All I'm saying is this is not nice.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna talk about my Kardashians.
Speaker 9: I love the Kardashians, but I don't want to go in that house. I just know that when people going when when black men go in that house, where they damn man, I'm saying, So, so what if we had a nice dinner with everybody that's Smith's, Okay, that's Jada, that's Will they are Yeah, okay, they cheer, they Cheerdren's, they cheer Drins, And then let's do all the mcknights. They want a big mcknights. That don't want to big knights that you ain't Brian, the Brian that don't don't want you ain't you ain't no junior, no more. All the people, so all them and being and then the Kardashians. Yeah, I just think that would be a great dinner and we can sit back and watch and see everything.
Speaker 7: I'm calling.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just don't understand the Kardashians. Yeah, you know, but go ahead, what were you gonna say, Carl?
Speaker 5: I think that Brian and I it just comes across that he's prioritizing his new children.
Speaker 1: Over his children, his older children.
Speaker 5: And it's like you're making a difference here with your children, and it just is it not cool? Like why are you doing this? Why do it is cruel to Brian juniors? Like I don't get it, Brian and nineteen so you want I would never children.
Speaker 1: But didn't he say something like not that this justifies it?
Speaker 13: But didn't he say something about he thought they only wanted his money or something earlier when this first came out, when the story is older children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his older children. Yeah, Yeah, I don't know, not that that justifies it. No, I'm still your kids.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it starts back as I think it starts back as one.
Speaker 7: I just really do.
Speaker 1: Stupid all right.
Speaker 13: In other news, Knight, Let's get Tonight. He has an upcoming podcast, sug Knight. It's called Collect. Collect Calls with Sugar Knight and from prison, he plans to address people in his past that used his name for clout. According to TMZ, Sug plans to confront Acon Master P, Doctor Dre, Snoop Dogg, Warren G.
Speaker 1: And others.
Speaker 13: Reportedly, Sug hopes his podcast educates the younger generation about the music industry. The Collect Calls with Sug Night podcasts premieres and all major streaming platforms on Halloween, okay, October the Fast.
Speaker 7: I think it's gonna listen to it, Junr. I think it's going this is shug shug.
Speaker 12: Why would I listened to you? And you in here for life?
Speaker 9: Well, I ain't nohing, he ain't finna, he ain't finna lie by nothing, Junr might keep it real.
Speaker 7: We're finish, get the We're finna.
Speaker 1: Get the truth.
Speaker 12: But you got rules in prison. Okay, you can't have no cards nowhere in there.
Speaker 1: You can't have no microphone in there.
Speaker 12: Well, how they gonna how they go? How you gonna talk to.
Speaker 1: People on the phone?
Speaker 7: Junior here on the phone?
Speaker 12: Who gonna pay this bill?
Speaker 1: Collect?
Speaker 7: Whoever? Whoever accepts to collect call? I'll tell you what? All right?
Speaker 1: Now, nobody does?
Speaker 9: She act like, ain't nobody call you from jail? Phone is new thing with you? Like you don't but for an hour?
Speaker 12: Time to talk for hour with sugar?
Speaker 7: Not no, no, sure, gonna have to talk fast. Now we're not gonna talk that long.
Speaker 9: I mean you're gonna have to talk quickly, quickly, quickly, shug, what are you saying?
Speaker 7: You know it's gonna have to go. It's about to move fast.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right.
Speaker 13: Finally, Monique is not the only wife that calls her husband daddy, but she explains why she calls him that. In an interview with Denise McCullough lake, comedian Bernie Max's daughter, Monique said, quote, a lot of black women would say, why would you call him daddy? Because he's raising me. My father probably stopped giving me what I needed when I was around thirteen years old.
Speaker 1: It was my husband that grew me up.
Speaker 13: And I'm grateful for that because it makes me a better mother, it makes me a better friend, it makes me a better entertainer.
Speaker 1: So that's why she calls her husband Daddy.
Speaker 13: Now coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Britney Spears nude photos are shocking her fans and her sons. Hmmm, we'll find out what that's all about right after this, Tommy, you like being naked, We'll find out your opinion after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hardy Morning show.
Speaker 13: Britney Spears has been keeping us entertained on social media with her dancing videos, videos of her dancing with knives, videos of her ranting, and other random videos that she records and posts on Instagram. We've all seen them, but now she's really got everyone's attention because she's been posted just new photos lately. Tommy, her two sons, and thousands of fans don't like it. And Britney addresses why she loves being naked in an excerpt from her upcoming memoir By the Way. The excerpt was leaked to The New York Times, and Britney wrote, I know that a lot of people don't understand why I love taking pictures of myself naked or in new dresses.
Speaker 1: But I think if they'd been photographed by other.
Speaker 13: People thousands of times, prouded and posed for other people's approval, they'd understand that I get a lot of joy from posing the way I feel sexy and taking my own picture.
Speaker 1: All right, that's her explanation for it.
Speaker 13: So Tommy, can you help Britney explain what's so wonderful about being naked?
Speaker 7: You know what, I've been naked so many times, So naked is.
Speaker 9: What I have.
Speaker 7: I've been naked a lot of times.
Speaker 9: It's it's just a it's a feeling, you know what. You know what, Here's what you guys haven't done. You know, like sometime today, go out and just walk to the back of your backyard naked what and be right there see shirt see you think that's just and you think that's just crazy, But you know what, do it feel it naked? But you got to feel that. If you feel it, feel your naked. If you go out there and do that, you would be surprised. How that when that ab blow when that wind blow up, twist you don't worry about your neighbor. Worry about your neighbor. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Take it.
Speaker 9: Quit worrying about you're wearying about people an apartment If you walk down the hall of your apartment building naked, just go down there.
Speaker 7: But but act like take an ice bucket with you like you're finna go get something.
Speaker 9: Act like a hotel, both boat. Make sure it looks like it's a reason that you're doing something. Like if I was in an apartment building on the hotel.
Speaker 7: I would put a roll on. Let it fly open, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Just you still get the naked effect.
Speaker 9: Yeah, let me tell you something, young. It bothers me when people don't know what naked feel like. Naked is the greatest thing naked. Eve messed that naked up, See and see think about it, all these all these Gucci and Louis. If Eve when have done that, we would have just naked.
Speaker 4: It.
Speaker 9: Come we have came on this radio naked, truck truck drivers, truck drivers naked, you know what I'm saying, nurses and doctors, naked, Baseball and football. Think about that naked It was just going slap track meets Nick.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of win too.
Speaker 13: All right, you hit the curve coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: Wow, today is Slap your.
Speaker 13: Annoying co Worker Day, so we're going to see who's slapping you today.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, Well, today is National Slap You're Annoying co worker Day, So everybody happy National Slap You're annoying co worker Day. We don't advise anyone who's listening to actually do this, but think about it though.
Speaker 1: If you could. Who would you slap? Is there a former co worker you would like to slap? Junior? Boom boom tell me saying current that's where he's going with it? Who Junior?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 12: I'm slapping a guy named Tim I used to sell paint with.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 12: He could never do When you got to work for two people and you get one check? You hell as you here for.
Speaker 1: If I'm doing all the work.
Speaker 12: Hey, Julie, I can't mix the colors. I can't get it to turn red. Why you can't?
Speaker 11: It's the same.
Speaker 1: Tommy.
Speaker 9: Come on, I am slapping the mustache off Steve Harvey.
Speaker 7: Do you understand that?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 9: But he's also your uncle, so I don't care. I'm slapping the mustache off of the shirt.
Speaker 7: Why you know?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 7: It is about un I love him to death.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 7: I love him. I love him, but he just he's so honorary, he's so he's so mean. Sometimes he's so till you can't. He just he's just he's just a person you would slap.
Speaker 9: He's just that.
Speaker 7: Sall, you know.
Speaker 4: He just is.
Speaker 9: You know, we love him, but you slappable, you are, But I don't want to. But if I slap you, I want to see your mustang fly off your face.
Speaker 7: I want that.
Speaker 13: Is there any particular incident that comes to mind that makes you think, you know that you should have slapped him?
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 9: I got from childhood. I got from a teenager childhood. Let's just let's just look at this. When I thought I was eating a certain soup, I thought I was eating a certain soup, and I thought everybody had, you know, hot dog soup.
Speaker 7: I thought, I thought everybody had hot dog soup.
Speaker 9: But for him to ball hot dogs and eat the hot dog and then give me the water from the hot dog and then tell me this, this this nice soup that everybody to eating and call it to eat that soup that as many years as I ate it, thinking oh my god, this is the best hot dogs, and I never once thought about the winners from I thought, you know, you know how you I just I just didn't I ate hot dogs. I ate hot dog soup from five years old to at least.
Speaker 1: Twelve twelve, seven years and then and then and.
Speaker 9: Then and then when I went to a kid's a kid's birthday party, and they were eating, they had hot dogs for the birthday party, and I said, what what are y'all gonna? What y'all gonna do with the soup? And look and it was a little white dude, little white kid. He said, what are you talking about?
Speaker 7: The soup? I said, I said, the soup.
Speaker 9: You know y'all not gonna y'all why why would y'all throw the soup out? He said, what are you talking about? I said, the soap, the hot dog soap. And help so stupid? Yeah, to slap him, I wanted, and to this day, I want to slap so hard because it is this this.
Speaker 1: I just you can't even eat hot dogs now, right, I can't.
Speaker 7: I can't. I can't when I go.
Speaker 9: When I went to the Texans game two weeks ago, and I just, you know, my cousin, my cousin I mean, let's go and get us a hot dog. He doesn't know how that just touches me, but it just Oh I don't want.
Speaker 11: You God, I'll tell you. I mean when he.
Speaker 13: Told us that we couldn't believe it, we because you were I don't think you were here that day.
Speaker 1: When he told us about the hot dog soup story. Oh yeah, yeah, I see what you mean.
Speaker 9: I've gone through a lot with with that man, so so to slap him and his Mustang fly office.
Speaker 13: You're damn right, you damn we has to fly, it has to fly off. You're right, all right, happy National slap. You're annoying coworker day. Everybody coming up next to is the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Hard morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he's working off all the money he owes me. He's working off all the money he owes me. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about.
Speaker 7: It's not what you say though.
Speaker 1: It's just a few but right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 9: What you got for his nep You know what, Shirley, There's a lot of men across the land that are going through this issue right now.
Speaker 7: They really are.
Speaker 9: And I just want to help these brothers because I think we should all.
Speaker 7: Use this service.
Speaker 9: This is Wife Correctional Service. Wife correct, Wife correct. I'm sorry, caller, but there's a lot of a lot of people that need to be, you know, put in this program, Wife Correctional Service.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of wives out there and you, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: It's a two way street.
Speaker 7: Do you have a husband but that this prank, This prank is the Wife Correctional Service.
Speaker 11: You're about to lower your tone. I slap you on National Slap.
Speaker 9: This prank is the wife Thank you, White Correctional Service.
Speaker 7: Let's go cat down.
Speaker 4: Here it.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, I am trying to reach George Police. My name is Marcus with w C. S UH call and said we can actually try to lend you our services. We understand that you're having a few problems and want to see if maybe w CS can bring a better life to you and you can have an exciting life better than the one you have.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 14: Who is it?
Speaker 7: We are with Wife Correctional Services, Sir, w CS.
Speaker 9: What it is is we take your wives for a couple of weeks and we reprogram them so that it's of course you have to sign a waiver contract, but we take your wife and we reprogram them so that they will act in a fashion of what you want.
Speaker 7: Them to act.
Speaker 15: Oh, okay, okay whatever.
Speaker 10: See.
Speaker 9: So, what it is that we've gotten some we've gotten some reports that you've been having some problems with with your.
Speaker 7: Particular wife, and.
Speaker 15: Where you locate to that.
Speaker 9: We're here in Saint Louis, sir, Okay, and don't worry. We're totally confidential. This is not anything that's going to get out and and your your names are never submitted. First of all, here's here's something we can do. I can ask you questions because we've been notified that this is probably a service that you would probably want.
Speaker 7: Now, has your wife ever snapped on you in public?
Speaker 15: And snapped on me? I mean what I mean she My wife ain't crazy.
Speaker 4: She don't just snap on me.
Speaker 15: She might, you know, try to check me say something.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: She ain't just gonna snap on me in public.
Speaker 9: So your wife your So, your wife has tried to check you is what you're saying, may not check.
Speaker 4: Me per se. I mean she might.
Speaker 15: She might not like something I'm doing and might say something about it if we don't just snap.
Speaker 7: So basically your wife is not in her place where she needs to be cold on.
Speaker 15: I mean what you mean in that, I mean she might say something, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean I might be.
Speaker 15: Doing something or you know, might be with my boys and might get out of control a little bit. She might just say something at the time, but she don't just try to all out check nobody. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, I'll tell you what. Let me ask you this one.
Speaker 9: Have you ever just had some plans with your guys We're gonna go out, and had to change your plans because your wife.
Speaker 15: Well, I mean if if like I'm just coming by hanging out and I ain't let her know or something, she might you know, be like, well, baby already had plays, you know, can't you stay home with the boys or something? But I mean, I mean nothing on the regular. You know, I usually do what I want to do.
Speaker 9: It seems like denial. Okay, here's another one, sir, Well, no listen, hear me out now. Let me ask you this has your wife. Let's say, back when Michael Jordan was playing basketball, did you ever miss a playoff game on television because your wife wanted to watch something else?
Speaker 15: No, I mean we got two TVs in my house. Man, I wish Now, I don't even get down. I mean I might have to watch the little TV. But I mean I usually watch it on the big show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but but you doing You've been pushed to watching the smaller television.
Speaker 15: No, I wouldn't push to do nothing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 15: What I'm trying to tell you is, I mean we compromised. We do fifty fifty in my house. I mean she might get the big TV to watch her stories or something, and I just had to go watch the little TV. A little TV, dude, go out of every once and see there we go. So cool with that, though, I'm cool with that.
Speaker 7: You're that. So you're cool with that. You're actually the one that's programmed.
Speaker 15: And ain't nothing wrong with my wife. Ain't nothing wrong with within my family? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I understand.
Speaker 9: Well, let me the reason why I'm asking you these particular questions is because someone has actually let me know the problems that are at hand in your household.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you.
Speaker 9: I got one question for you. Here's what I want to ask you. Has your wife ever cussed you out at a family cookout? Hey?
Speaker 15: Man, hold on, man, you know what you're getting a little personal man.
Speaker 7: Man, I'm here, I'm here.
Speaker 15: I never heard of this company. Man, I've never heard of you.
Speaker 7: This is something new.
Speaker 4: Is definitely saying something new.
Speaker 15: I mean, don't make me be your guinea pig. Don't don't start. I'll calling me trying to get you know, referrals, a clientele or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is you're trying to do.
Speaker 15: Man, don't call me with his nonsense partner.
Speaker 7: And I completely understand that w C S Sir is here to benefit you.
Speaker 4: No benefit to me.
Speaker 15: Man, getting I'll look at my personal business. Oneer, what's going on in my household?
Speaker 7: Okay? Well, last thing I want to ask you, And this is the last question.
Speaker 4: I have for you.
Speaker 15: It's the last one, straight up.
Speaker 7: Okay, have you do you do you buy your own clothes or does she buy the You know what?
Speaker 15: Man? This man, you whatever coming this is, don't call my house no more.
Speaker 4: And whatever put you up to this?
Speaker 15: Whoever give you my number? Talking about my wife checked me or got me under control? Got me on lock man? You telling him too? Don't call me no more?
Speaker 4: What are you are? You?
Speaker 7: Are you in denying?
Speaker 15: No dog, don't call him now no more. I'm gonna tell you what, George Foreman or whatever, Marcus for whoever you are, George Foreman, Marcus, Hey, I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm gonna find out what yall located.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 15: I'm coming down there and I'm gonna push him as you in my personal.
Speaker 9: So you're ready to retaliate on me, but you don't want to retaliate on the problems you have with your wife.
Speaker 15: Retaliation. Man, what I'm saying you you're calling my house. I'm minding my own and you worrying about who am watching what TV? In my house? And my wife checking me in public? I want to man, Hey, don look, I'm telling.
Speaker 8: You, mister.
Speaker 7: Don't you want to watch the big television?
Speaker 4: Man? Big TV?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 15: I'm comfortable with the TV. I got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's in my room.
Speaker 15: I come across the bed watch whatever I want to whenever I want to. With my partners, doll. Matter of fact, you need to get partners you call it, Ask me your dumb what.
Speaker 7: You want to do to me and your wife has already done to you?
Speaker 15: I say, you got to damn number block? What's your phone number?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: Give me something, tell me where.
Speaker 4: To find you.
Speaker 7: Why are you in denial?
Speaker 4: Denial?
Speaker 15: I'm gonna tell you what's and what.
Speaker 9: You need to get your wife checked in to wipe correctional services so that you can live a better life.
Speaker 15: Whoever may I need to get a life?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 15: Can I get a life? Man? Extep calling me? Don for real?
Speaker 7: I understand that. Can I say one more thing that you say?
Speaker 15: You can't say this to me?
Speaker 4: Man? Straight up?
Speaker 7: Listen to me, sir?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What what? What's his nephew Timy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 7: You just got prank by your boy justin.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 15: Hey, Hey, okay, y'all got me.
Speaker 7: What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 4: You already know?
Speaker 15: Is you my boy Steve Harvey doing in the morning on the Steve Harvey more than your partner?
Speaker 9: So I guess it's safe to say that y'all don't want to be admitted into the service.
Speaker 13: Any more questions, Move along, Move along, Nothing to see here, nothing to.
Speaker 9: See here, all right? All right, hey this weekend, oh my god, it's going down. The Nephew is coming to town. Hickets are selling like hot cakes. Birmingham, Alabama. The Star Done baby, and it is Magic City Classic Weekend.
Speaker 7: That's that HBC. You you know, the Nephew is coming to town.
Speaker 9: Tickets are on sale right now, A few two left, all right, that's two Friday to Saturday. One on Sunday, The Nephew is back in Birmingham, Alabama at the Star Dome. Tickets are on sale right now. Laying in the cut is Sarahcu's new Yup Baby.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll talk about that later, but right now, this week is Birmingham. I'm in the Ham. Okay, I'm in the Ham. Ham. I'm in the Ham hot hell. Yeah yeah, all the thickets don't see it?
Speaker 1: All right right now?
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 13: Nephew coming up next Strawberry letter. He's working off the money, he owes me. We'll get into it right after.
Speaker 7: This, so I can slap somebody today and nothing to happen.
Speaker 13: Well, slap somebody and see we'll find out. Okay, you're listening hard Morning Show. It is time now for Today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: We could be reading your level.
Speaker 13: He live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 7: It could be yours, So buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is raw Mary letta thank.
Speaker 13: You nephew subject he's working off the money he owes me here. Stephen Shirley, I'm forty eight years old and I've been taking care of my twenty six year old daughter and her husband for three years. I'm a registered nurse and I got my son in law job and laundry at the hospital I work in. He's got a college degree, but he refuses to apply himself and get a job because he doesn't like the starting salary. He thinks he's supposed to be balling out the gate with his little degree. My daughter, on the other hand, is in dental school and she will graduate next to May. That's the only reason that I chip in to make sure they have a roof over their heads. My son in law is a little handsome guy, and he knows it. He's charmed all of the ladies at the hospital, so they do most of his work for him. I collect his check at the end of every week because I should not have to take care of them. My daughter has a problem with how I handle things, but she can either accept my help or divorce this dead beat. The other day, my son in law had been drinking and he called me and said he didn't like his job and he wanted to quit. I told him that would be fine, but he'd have to come up with the way to cover their monthly mortgage. He got very upset and hung up. My daughter called me later and said that I was being very controlling and that I was using her husband to pay back the money they owe me as a couple. She said, I owe her husband a lot of money because I've been taking most of his paychecks. I don't see how my educated daughter doesn't understand what's going on here. She's with a deadbeat that owes me money, and she's defending him.
Speaker 1: What do I do next?
Speaker 13: Cut them off and let them figure it out. Please advise you definitely need to give them a deadline to make some kind of changes or get out. I mean it's called tough love. They have a way of making you feel guilty about making them grow up and being responsible. I'm sure if he wasn't married to your daughter, you would have handled this a different way.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 13: I can't believe how entitled and unappreciative they are. Your house, your rules. I mean as simple as that, you're not obligated to do anything. But like you say, you're providing them with a roof over their heads because your daughter is finishing up dental school. You got her husband the job he has now, and he hasn't bothered to even look for another job. But it's talking about quitting the one he has that makes no sense, and he's proving that he can't take care of your daughter or himself. Let them know that you are giving them until May when your daughter graduates, to move out or get themselves together. Unless they're ungrateful attitudes require them to be asked out sooner. I think you need to have a family meeting and remind them how just how good they do have it.
Speaker 3: Tommy, But.
Speaker 9: How much did he owe you? I mean, this is every check going to you. I mean, we we can't seem to catch up. Well, so how much does he owe you? And what how did he get in this rut that he owes you this much money?
Speaker 7: And I got it?
Speaker 9: Okay, he got a degree. His wife, your your your daughter has uh is in dental school. So he's about to come up in a minute. But so he can he can.
Speaker 7: Always get his te figs. We know that, Poe. But what I'm trying to figure out? What do he owe you? Though?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 7: How much do he owe you? And he lived they live at your house.
Speaker 9: But he's sexy and he work at the hospital with you because you are our n you a registered nurse. He works there and you know what, everybody like him. He's sexy. And you know what, you think he's sexy too. You like him, you like.
Speaker 7: I know, I know for sure.
Speaker 9: Sure that ain't non stop nothing before it's been going on. We we know what she won't shure, especially okay, especially the strawberry. She want him, She want him. You want you want what your daughter got and you can't have it. But since you can't have it, guess what you know what you're doing? He you gonna have to pay me. I want all my money as soon as he.
Speaker 7: Get his check.
Speaker 9: Now, why what job is it that gives somebody else's check to somebody who'll do that? Why can't have my own check? Why why my check ain't automatic? All these checks is automatic, now, ain't it. I'm just saying. I'm just saying, So, who is this lady that that that's in position that she could just go grab somebody check when it's at the end of the week or the end of the two weeks and you can just take that money.
Speaker 7: But I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get this part in her house?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 7: Wow, But do I make sense?
Speaker 4: Do calling?
Speaker 7: How do you just get somebody to check like this? You got somebody money.
Speaker 1: When you're living at their house house?
Speaker 5: I guess, so.
Speaker 7: Pick them.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say, I'm gonna say it as plain as I can say them white folks don't know that.
Speaker 7: They don't know he live over there with them.
Speaker 4: This is his check.
Speaker 9: Now, I understand that as a man, you're supposed to pay for where you stay. You're supposed to pay for your family. So if that's your wife, you pay, But you're taking his money immediately. So how much money does he owe you and when does.
Speaker 7: He not owe you anymore. I'm just I'm just looking at it.
Speaker 13: Put that in the letter. They've been there three years. Don't forget that she's been taking care of him for three years.
Speaker 9: Oh you know how many checks that He's never gonna get out. He's never gonna win, He's never gonna get out. He needs to get out. He needs to start selling his sex inesst second with these girls at the job.
Speaker 7: And that's how you make some extra money.
Speaker 9: I'm just saying, if you start selling your sexy on the side, like all up in the in the hospital and at the hospital, there's a lot of rooms, a lot of room. There's a lot of it's a lot of rooms with the people ain't doing nothing. Go in there, unload your sexy. Charge five hundred for your sexy bitchets of paper?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 7: How much?
Speaker 9: I'll thanks sect the male prostitute. Now what a male prostitute? Orderly they work at.
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 1: Right, listen, we'll have more.
Speaker 13: On this Strawberry letter at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letter subject he's working off the money he owes me.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening hardy morning, show.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 13: We're going to recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is he's working off the money he owes me. Forty eight year old woman wrote in she's been taking care of her twenty six year old daughter and her husband for three years.
Speaker 1: She's a registered nurse.
Speaker 13: She got her son in law job and the laundry room at the high hospital where she works. He's got a college degree, but she says he doesn't want to apply himself and get a job because he doesn't like the starting salary of any.
Speaker 1: Of these jobs. He thinks he's just supposed.
Speaker 13: To be balling out the gate with his degree. Her daughter, on the other hand, is in dental school. She'll finish up in May. They're upset because the mom takes the money. She takes the son in law's check every week. They paid the mortgage. I'm assuming she takes care of them, and he'd been drinking. One time he called the mom and said he didn't like his job and he wanted to quit, and she said.
Speaker 1: That would be fine, that would be fine.
Speaker 13: The daughter is mad because she says the mother is using her husband to pay back the money they owe as a couple and it's kind of a big mess because she said that her husband owes her a lot of money, that's why she's been taking most of his paychecks.
Speaker 1: And she thinks that her son is a deadbeat.
Speaker 13: Her son in law is a deadbeat, and she doesn't understand why her daughter doesn't see this. So she's asking should she cut them out or let them figure it out themselves?
Speaker 1: And that's where we are, Junior.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, cut them off, put them on, because you're in enabling this behavior three years.
Speaker 1: You take the chase for three years, and.
Speaker 2: You can't understand why he don't want to do nothing with his degree because you keep paying it.
Speaker 12: Here, Come on, okay, what's.
Speaker 1: Going on down in this laundry room?
Speaker 7: That's time they're foling sheets in that job.
Speaker 2: What's the excuses if we use it every time he get paid and he got an age?
Speaker 12: Listen, you know I'm telling you now.
Speaker 1: Listen to the month.
Speaker 2: It's colored clothes and these white clothes and his hospital and the scrubs. You know, we have a whole lot of problems down here. You know I'm talking about he told me I messed up because I didn't use the time I used down here.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 7: I messed up.
Speaker 1: I have some problems that stress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, job is kidding me. I'm telling you, I got to have him every single day. You know, the fabric softeners, lot, just faverage something that down here, Mama, you'n't stand with him. I'm going through a lot down here, and I just need help you.
Speaker 12: Matter of fact. You know, while I'm on the phone with you, do you know when they use cold water?
Speaker 1: Because they ain't told me nothing down here.
Speaker 7: They just hide me.
Speaker 2: And I'm just down here and I'm gonna telling another thing when when that dry on is hot in here. It's a lot, it's a lot of problems. So I just I'm just gonna have to just give you a little bit of my check. Now I'm gonna take it off. But I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: Just keeping his mortgage for us.
Speaker 2: This sounds crazy, It's absolutely crazy. There's no way in the world. This man don't know what he's doing. So if you keep paying for it, he's gonna keep doing it. And guess what your daughter is taking.
Speaker 10: Up for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a problem. She tell you how you gonna do him like that? And here in the background, baby, do you use tie the game. Do he practices at home trying to get it right at work?
Speaker 1: Laundry doing the laundry at home?
Speaker 12: Yeah, Hey, do we use family talking on these times? What about these times? I'm down here? Was he got way too many problems and he won't use his degree?
Speaker 5: He lays.
Speaker 13: That's what her mom is saying. He's a deadbeat. That's what she's saying. Absolutely, if he's.
Speaker 12: A deadbeat, why is the question do we cut him off? The question? Yes, you cut him off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely needs somewhere. I agree, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 12: So so so we were gonna do we using may tag of Whirlpool, which was man, you know.
Speaker 7: You got you straight with that game though that game.
Speaker 12: Powder or liquid.
Speaker 7: Liquid game boy.
Speaker 1: I've been using the paddle. They're gonna find me towels.
Speaker 9: They make powder, They do make powder, but that but that liquid collar My my Drawers is incredible with their game on over sharing. Oow, so I'm the only person washed drawers. I'm the only one wash draw.
Speaker 14: Off.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm just saying that she needs to give them a deadline to get out. Definitely. She's trying to wait till her daughter graduates from dental school in May.
Speaker 12: In may.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, you know what I know?
Speaker 9: This is during the letter time. Hey, what y'all watch wash y'all drawers in what kind of First of all, none, I mean y'all can't share that. No, I think I think people will know how you wash your drawers. How y'all watch y'all draw game time?
Speaker 1: What I don't I don't do no washing.
Speaker 7: My wife washing?
Speaker 1: Oh there, oh, conversation there. I don't even go in there.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Oh really, you don't turn it on, so I can't go in it.
Speaker 7: Dirty?
Speaker 1: What did you do when you were SI could be dirty when you were single?
Speaker 3: You didn't?
Speaker 10: You didn't.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we have different washing machine, Dan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh okay, that was gained in.
Speaker 13: All right, all right, leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Steve Harvey f M, and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeartRadio app, where free never sounded so good. Now coming up next to its Junior and Sports Talk right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show, and it's time now for Junior and Sports Talk, which you got Junior.
Speaker 12: First of all, let me just go ahead and thank the people over in d C.
Speaker 1: Uh w h u R went by the station. It was Howard home coming that weekend.
Speaker 2: Man, it was packed down there. But we did a show Man and Boy Maryland. I ain't never been at the Boy Man.
Speaker 12: Yeah, man myself, Joe Claire dlay man. Joe cli said, what's.
Speaker 7: Up tea man, Joe, Yeah, that's my dude. That's my dude.
Speaker 1: Man, Joe Claire was a great show man.
Speaker 12: Thank y'all for coming out.
Speaker 1: I had a wonderful time.
Speaker 12: I can't wait to come back.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We had a great time. Two shows, man, great show all right. So now, man, let's get to it. Man Game seven the night time because we couldn't close it out last night.
Speaker 12: I don't know what we was doing for the Astros to lose.
Speaker 7: I know what we were doing. We were losing.
Speaker 12: That was beating we took Wow, we could hit water if he fell out of boat Man.
Speaker 1: We just couldn't do nothing.
Speaker 7: So now he gave but JUNR that other game before this, before last night.
Speaker 9: Yes, did you see that fight in the in the Spopplin and Mike that boat bitches. Yeah, that was a classic and Dusty get Dusty got thrown out the game.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't never seen Dusty act like that. I've never seen other man. That's his first time in his post. He's a career, he's ever been thrown out of the game. But but you know, we gotta take it tonight. So this it's game sept I think I think we got it.
Speaker 9: Well, Junia, I bought who tickets for my wife and my son to go to the game for five hundred apiece.
Speaker 7: At this point, I feel like Dusty old.
Speaker 2: Me, Oh, you know, do you know if y'all got tickets for the night's game too, We're not going no more damn game Jr.
Speaker 7: That's it. We went to one. That's it. We went to game six. Now we're not going to game set.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 7: You got to dust He got to do this on his own. He got she got to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, you know this is another thing too. I want to ask Carler because this is so yes, does Taylor Swift play for the Chiefs, because I mean she worked for him, because what they show, she show her every offensive series she's on TV.
Speaker 5: Well, you know how I feel about Taylor Swift. I'm a Swift and so I like her, and so Travis Kelsey. He could count his lucky stars that he's dated.
Speaker 7: Funny, sound like a white girl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love me flame. We say, Taylor Swift does she worked for the change.
Speaker 15: Hater?
Speaker 9: Well, he gonna miss that, big Buddhi, Lad, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. You think they're gonna make it, Carl, You think they're gonna stay together?
Speaker 12: No, okay, I need to get it.
Speaker 1: Never lasts, no, go ahead?
Speaker 13: All right, all right, June, you're coming up at the top of the hour. A father and son are feuding over an outside child. We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show. All right, This is from Howard in Monroe. Howard says, I had a big Sunday dinner last week for my children. My oldest son is fifty two and he has a new baby by his side, chick. He brought the baby to the dinner. He and his wife are separated because he it on her, but she is still family, so I invited her to dinner. My son decided to hurt her even more by showing up with his six month old baby. His wife said either she was leaving or my son had to lead, And I told my son to get out because he was dead wrong for flowning his baby in front of his wife, who's already heartbroken. My son isn't talking to me, he said, I'm low down. Was I wrong for asking him to leave?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you're kind of in the business, though you're doing a lot. Daddy. I don't like Daddy.
Speaker 1: So reason you don't like Howard.
Speaker 7: I don't like Howard. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 11: I don't like kind is fifty two?
Speaker 1: How I mean exactly, it's gotta be in his seventy.
Speaker 9: How long are we going to be in somebody business if you've got these old lass kids, I don't get it.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 9: I mean, your son fifty two, and you're worried about what's going on in his life. You need to be like counting your medicine on your night. You got the stuff to do, you know it.
Speaker 1: Really just likes everybody. He just likes them all. He doesn't like the way they treated the daughter and had the outside child.
Speaker 6: And all that.
Speaker 13: He's not with all of that, and he still yeah, yeah, he's still likes the wives to be together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but all families got somebody that ain't supposed to be in there all everybody else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think Howard just met the baby for the first time. He did, he had never seen that baby before.
Speaker 7: So they caught him off.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, they caught him off.
Speaker 7: God.
Speaker 12: Who baby is that over there?
Speaker 13: Eating?
Speaker 1: Just a random baby at the house just after the house? Ain't nobody claiming his baby?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 2: Who was that baby over there at the table over there with with my with my grandsons and my granddaughter?
Speaker 7: Who is that baby?
Speaker 2: And I think, but you know what, you can't You can't flaunt your outside seeing with your family like that. They're not gonna take that, No, are you marry family?
Speaker 13: He didn't like the fact that his son was flawning the baby, you know, because he already hurt the woman by having the baby, and he didn't like that.
Speaker 1: So that's why what just.
Speaker 7: Got to do with daddy. Though daddy got other.
Speaker 13: Stuff happening, But it's daddy's house and he invited them, and he didn't like the fact that his son hurt this woman because he obviously likes the woman.
Speaker 1: Tell me, what's the movie with?
Speaker 12: They'll watch the enviroral dates.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when he came home.
Speaker 13: That baby by all the raised that baby though rais. Yeah, she wanted everybody to get along and stuff.
Speaker 12: Yeah, well house fences.
Speaker 1: She was mad at first. Though she was mad at first. Yeah, you get over it, You get over it.
Speaker 7: I mean it's just a baby.
Speaker 13: I mean.
Speaker 1: We can move home. Lost your entire mind, entired, mon, it's.
Speaker 7: Just a baby, right, call a week. I mean, come on, call it. Give us one illegitimate baby.
Speaker 13: Gues no outside shine one outside.
Speaker 1: Give me at least one outside child. We're playing no games with that.
Speaker 7: Everybody doing it. Everybody doing it.
Speaker 13: Car Okay, I think we have time for one more guys. This is from China and Brooklyn, China, says. My husband and I have three cars. I use my old bends to drive to work because it's great on gas. My husband asked if his sister can use my car for a week or two because she rear ended someone and she has to get her car fixed. I told him she's not a good driver and I don't want her in my car. He called me materialistic and said it's just a car, and I'm being selfish. If that's the case, why can't he let her borrow his new pickup truck.
Speaker 1: Should I let her borrow my car?
Speaker 7: No, you ain't in my damn car. You in his pickup truck.
Speaker 9: That's what you're gonna get in, and you can tear that up, but you're not tearing up my damn car.
Speaker 7: To hell with you and your sister. Okay, So no, no, you're not driving my car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's his sister. You call right, How that go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Thanks guys. Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. Oh like your sister, No way right, you're listening.
Speaker 10: Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: October is Breast cancer Awareness Month, and Carla has teamed up with the Susan G. Coleman Foundation. Carla tell us about the event, Well, it's not really.
Speaker 5: A particular event, but let me tell you this, guys. I'm so honored that Susan G. Coleman they are the world's leading breast cancer organizations, so they reached out to me to not only create awareness, but to remind everyone about taking action.
Speaker 11: Early detection is the key.
Speaker 5: It is just over a little over a week left in the month of October, which is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, but we still have work to do. Breast cancer don't take off in November, in December, in January, we're talking about advancing research efforts and advocating for accessible and equitable care for all.
Speaker 1: So here are some facts about breast cancer.
Speaker 11: I want you all to listen carefully.
Speaker 5: African American women in the US die from breast cancer about forty percent more than Caucasian women. Make an appointment to get your mammogram today. Early detection is the key. Follow me on Instagram at lips by Carla. I have more information, but thank you to Coleman. We are working together all in the month of October, and we're going to keep this thing going because we're going to fight to end cancer.
Speaker 7: I would fight, fight, fight, fight, I would say the.
Speaker 5: Other F word about cancer, but y'all know how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Get cancer, right?
Speaker 9: Come on, Tommy blank blank blank blank, you know what, Let me say this, don't cancel me out, how about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, that's right, all right, Thank you, Carlo, Thank you.
Speaker 13: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around it. Would you rather right after this you're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show?
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round.
Speaker 13: Would you rather would you rather have a romantic dinner romantic dinner with your ex?
Speaker 7: Or be surely ain't nothing romantic but x?
Speaker 1: Or you didn't let me finish?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 7: We we both with the or okay?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather jog in a lightning storm with metal?
Speaker 7: Job right on through that, get hit by like with metal?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, I have then have a romantic dinner with my ex?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you know how backtracking we doing with that?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much I think we all know how much you hate thunder and lightning.
Speaker 7: I hate thunder and lightning.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it.
Speaker 9: I can't stay. I think it's the end of the world when it go down. But if I go I to eat with her, it's the end of the world again, And I'm not the same thing.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather I told you I'm gonna do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said be Be, I'm talking about with metal shoes on though, braw lightning to me?
Speaker 7: Come on? Yeah, we don't fly all right?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fright?
Speaker 6: Golf club?
Speaker 1: What a golf club?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather watch a marathon of scary movies? Or would you rather go to a haunted house?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I'm gonna watch the marathon'a wasthing.
Speaker 1: I ain't going in.
Speaker 7: I ain't going that. Whoever, whoever, I ain't dead in that house, gonna be dead when I leave, You know what I'm saying? Who at all?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 13: Would you rather have dinner with Dracula or would you rather have dinner with Hannibal Lecter?
Speaker 7: They both for each.
Speaker 9: Dracula on your next I'm gonna go with Dragon.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna go with I can't do that right there.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just give me, you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think I think I'm gonna do Dracula. I'm talking. I'm more afraid of Hannibal than I am a dragon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just do Dracula in the daytime.
Speaker 7: No, No, he ain't gonna show up the.
Speaker 2: Necklace the next I would be re insured that the necklace I got on while I'm with Dragon.
Speaker 1: It's just a clover garlic, yes, across all that.
Speaker 10: Would you rather?
Speaker 13: Would you rather sit next to a person on the plane with stinky feet or bad breath?
Speaker 9: The feet, because because the breath, I'm gonna I think I'm gonna care they go. I don't want to sit next to this.
Speaker 1: You don't want to sit this person.
Speaker 7: That's a nasty person.
Speaker 2: I don't want We really won't neither one, but sad breath now though you can't be answer like, hey dog, we lay in it.
Speaker 12: Hey man, turn that way. You heard the two beams.
Speaker 11: And put your shoes on it.
Speaker 13: Wear a mask, wear a mask, and wear your mask. All right, here we go, Thank you guys. That's today's round of would you rather? Coming up next?
Speaker 1: It is our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, all right.
Speaker 13: We got to say happy belated birthday to Kim Kardashian. Kim celebrated her forty third birthday at Funk Restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Speaker 1: That happened on Friday night.
Speaker 13: She partied with her A list friends and of course her sister's Kylie Kendall and Chloe and her mamatr Chris pregnant. Courtney was a no show. Kim's actual birthday was on Saturday, the twenty first, So we gotta say happy birthday to Kim, Kay, the beautiful Kim k Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're wrapping it up today.
Speaker 11: Hum half and I'm scorpio.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Scorpios Mississippi Monica.
Speaker 11: He didn't come baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say something about the Kardashian's house, but y'all don't want me saying nothing about that. I can't say nothing about the Kardashians.
Speaker 12: I was just asking why Courtney didn't show up.
Speaker 1: She's pregnant.
Speaker 13: She's pregnant, Okay, she's kind of pregnant. She got a she had a scared pregnancy. Yeah, serious pregnancy scare.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sense yeah, because I mean, I've never been pregnant, so I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, we know, we know you couldn't handle it. You wouldn't be here.
Speaker 7: You don't think i'd be a good pregnant No, no, no, no, no, no, you did? You be a good pregnant person.
Speaker 12: Wow, we talked about us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let me sure I ain't coming in. I'm gonna tell you everybody, I ain't coming in.
Speaker 1: We know you ain't.
Speaker 7: Ooh, my back.
Speaker 1: And I worked up until the day before the day before.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, we're off on the weekends. I worked Friday and the next morning I went in to have my baby.
Speaker 1: Well I did you didn't you know what?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 5: You know I waited until I was almost ninety to have my child, so you know, I had to go to the hospital on bear risk and like, sit down, honey, you can't You're gonna be on bed rest for a while. I was on bed rest for two three months. Men could be pregnant. Do you think Uncle Steve would be a good pregnanty.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: Men can't handle it, carri it you have no idea.
Speaker 5: Men had to be pregnant and carry baby. And with the world population race would be want.
Speaker 13: To have three people, two or three people in the world, all them kids and stuff, none of that.
Speaker 7: I take I take my hat off to you ladies. Man, y'all are incredible. We can't do it.
Speaker 9: We cannot do what you all do well at all. We take our hat off. The time it had to be pregnant. Lord, what you would never crave?
Speaker 1: Work?
Speaker 7: What kind of food? But I would crave what do you think? Something so like ice cream with red pepper on it.
Speaker 13: I had I ate watermelon every single day. Watermelon, see right there?
Speaker 7: I would want watermelon, Chiley, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, you know, it depends. Sometimes you don't have such crazy cravings. But I had to have watermelon every single day, every day.
Speaker 5: If I wanted pizza. I wanted pizza all the time, and I beg. One time I asked my husband, I said, please, this.
Speaker 1: Is what I want.
Speaker 7: I had a craving.
Speaker 5: I wanted a real chicken breast sandwich with bacon, Swiss cheese and sweet potato fries.
Speaker 1: And pregnant and won't that mat.
Speaker 15: Good?
Speaker 5: I wanted that so bad. So he went out and got it right. He came back home and he opened the container. I said, take it away, yell.
Speaker 11: He was like, you don't want this.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, no, no, yeah, you're super sensitive.
Speaker 13: Yes, I love pizza, but I could not stand it while I was pregnant. It's I couldn't look it up. I couldn't smell it. I couldn't taste it, nothing, nothing, any perfume around me. Do not wear any perfume around me? I couldn't tell.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what is that that you don't like?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 7: Smells?
Speaker 13: No, all the things that you love you hate because I hate a popcorn when I was spread.
Speaker 9: So y'all just said two things. Y'all talked about pizza and you talked about popcorn. I just left the beautiful Chicago, Illinois you be talking about. Yes, I did not get my deep Dish pizza, which is only get one. I was not able to get that. And then Jackie always normally wants me to bring popcorn home because she loves Garretts. Oh, that Chicago mix is war if I want some brownie points with my wife.
Speaker 7: That Chicago Mix.
Speaker 9: My flight was so early, sure that they weren't open at early at the air because I normally buy it at the airport. So now just to get some brownie points, I'm gonna just audited it. Yeah, having mail at Timmy one.
Speaker 5: Time, Junior, we got some Garretts popcorn sent us and they were sending it to Tommy, but they sent it to us.
Speaker 1: We got it at our house. Remember that.
Speaker 11: Remember that, No, no, and tash ate the whole old thing.
Speaker 7: And I said, I.
Speaker 11: Said, baby, that was for telling me they mess up the address.
Speaker 1: He said, well too late. Now I was delicious.
Speaker 11: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: Like gosh, they shout out to vow Warner.
Speaker 12: I saw her sister.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, she's always stepping on the gram her and her husband doing their thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, I'm good.
Speaker 9: Hey, let me say this big up to ramone Sky. He told me to tell you hello, call it ramones.
Speaker 1: Ski.
Speaker 9: He told me to tell you guys, Hello, Monica, everybody Junior. He said, Man, tell the crew. I said hello, man, still looking good, still flying, Ramonesky Man, and I did an interview with Joe So though, so I want to make he want to say yeah yeah, be one of three big ups to him as well. Man, so shy steal the shy man, steal the shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah uh.
Speaker 9: In the words of my uncle talked to God, he would love to hear from you. Until then, we'll talk to you out tomorrow. Be in peace.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited.
Speaker 13: Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve HARVEYFM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show