Speaker 1: Don't you love podcast? You can literally listen wherever you are. Someone left us to review saying that they listen at the gym. So if that's you, right now pick up the pace and one and two and.
Speaker 2: Three, and the show is gonna start now.
Speaker 3: It's the Monday before, the Monday before Halloween's Brick and Jeffrey in the morning, not the Monday before the Monday before.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had this on my calendar for years, and it's not just that.
Speaker 3: It's also the first day of our technical director, Ashton's week long trick or Treat.
Speaker 5: You're My Hero.
Speaker 6: I actually forgot about this, but I'm very exciting.
Speaker 3: That's where every morning, to start off the show in the build up to Halloween, he's gonna randomly pick a piece of paper out of our Halloween bucket. Yeah, each one inside of there has a trick or retreat written on it that he has to do live in the studio, like right now, right now, it's okay, five days, I like five trick or Treat challenges all leading up to October thirty.
Speaker 6: First, I hope it's you don't pull out a month worth of eating taco bells in the challenge.
Speaker 5: It's becoming famous for this.
Speaker 3: He is on a NonStop quest for greatness and for all the lawyers of the company who are listening right now. In no way, shape or form are we making him do any of this.
Speaker 6: Isn't that bad?
Speaker 3: Ashton? Please agree verbally?
Speaker 5: I agree, it is legally great.
Speaker 3: You can watch the videos of these up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok Instagram YouTube. All of our socials at Brook and Jeffrey. Make sure you're following us now, Ashton, please draw out your first paper.
Speaker 6: And drum and there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's doing it, okay, job.
Speaker 3: The first one is a treat celebrate Pumpkin spice season with five pumpkin spice flavored dog treats.
Speaker 7: It's just perfect because I have five a whole bag of pumpkin spice dog food right here.
Speaker 3: He's got it in his mouth now and he's chewing and he's making the face like he.
Speaker 6: Likes it, a sour face.
Speaker 5: It's very chalky. It's very woody. It's like like wood pets.
Speaker 3: That sounds to me.
Speaker 6: Are you getting any spice, No.
Speaker 7: No pumpkin, just dog flavor cereal?
Speaker 5: Yeah, swallow this one whole lot.
Speaker 3: It's still on the first one.
Speaker 6: Why do we make him do five?
Speaker 7: I just assume they'd be delicious and w bag.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, I'm gonna I'm just gonna.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna swallow these four.
Speaker 7: This is okay.
Speaker 2: I got a cham chow chet bigger.
Speaker 7: Than that thought.
Speaker 6: Now they're all just sitting in your.
Speaker 3: The dogs listening to our show right now are so jealous of you.
Speaker 6: By the way, didn't he.
Speaker 5: Got it down?
Speaker 3: Well done? Alright, congratulations. That is the first trick or treat challenge. There's going to be four more.
Speaker 6: Congratulations he's sweaty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now that you've got enough nutrition in you, let's move on and get on to the shock collar.
Speaker 8: Question of the day.
Speaker 6: That wasn't treaty as I expected it to be.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 7: Oh, it only gets better from here.
Speaker 3: But now we're gonna send it over to the show's Halloween tree named Digital Jake, give it to us, Jake.
Speaker 5: Get ready to laugh, and a plot on command. Because today is National TV talk show host Day, Data celebrate those charismatic entertainers who light up our screens, bring joy into our homes, and only occasionally create hostile work environments so inhumane it traumatizes their employees for life. Sorry, so we're gonna test your knowledge on some of the most famous late night legends in a special one and done commercial, free act packed edition of the Shock Dollar Question.
Speaker 6: Of the Day. I think that there's some dog treat stuck in Actions team because he's gagging.
Speaker 7: James Waters his normal face.
Speaker 3: Ask me since as took so long to eat his dog food cereal today, We're gonna have to go through these questions pretty quickly.
Speaker 5: Alright, quick answers elections, you get no help. For twenty years, Jimmy Kimmel has hosted his late night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live. Has the other Jimmy. Jimmy Fallon hosts The Tonight Show for More or Less.
Speaker 6: See more Jimmy Fallon On TikTok. You know, so maybe he's cooler, maybe he's less. We're gonna go Jimmy Fallon's less.
Speaker 5: Alexis said the less that is.
Speaker 6: Nine years.
Speaker 5: You're magic work weird logic.
Speaker 3: It never makes sense to any of us, but in her mind it works.
Speaker 5: We don't have time for logic. We're on to Bruh Brook. James Corden hosted The Late Late Show on CBS and His carpool karaoke segment was one of his most popular, where he drives around with celebs singing some of their favorite hits. Which of these episodes has the most YouTube views?
Speaker 6: Okay, give it to me.
Speaker 5: Was it Cordon with a BTS b Justin Bieber or c Adele.
Speaker 9: Those When you were.
Speaker 6: Asking me, my first thought was Adele. I feel like it was the very first one that went viral. It's oldest Adele.
Speaker 3: And they're both British too, so that would make sense like they would get along like that.
Speaker 6: Justin Bieber's where that viral clip is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is BTS not short for British?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sticking with a.
Speaker 5: Del Brooke went with Adele.
Speaker 10: That is.
Speaker 5: Immediately two hundred and sixty two million views. Bieber had one hundred and fifty nine million, BTS A poultry one hundred eight million.
Speaker 6: Wow, what are you doing, Armie?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: We're onto Jeffrey, Jeffrey. The astronauts aboard the International Space Station are fans of a certain late night talk show, and there's a piece of equipment up there named after a particular host. Is it a a treadmill named after Stephen Colbert be a toilet named after Conan O'Brien, or see a race car bed named after j.
Speaker 3: Leno Woh, those are all good answers.
Speaker 6: They have race car beds on the International Space Station. Jeffrey, Well, you.
Speaker 3: Have to be shorter in order to be an astronaut so that you could fit in the capsule, so it would make sense that they'd have tiny little beds. Conan does a lot of like viral weird stuff online, so he probably would do like a go fundme to name something on the space station after him. Bad logic and the I mean astronauts need exercise, so one hundred percent there's a treadmill up there.
Speaker 6: Jeffy's doing very good at short answer.
Speaker 3: Mine are more complicated. I got the hardest question of everybody. We're gonna go away question.
Speaker 7: Give me the conean toilet.
Speaker 5: Jeff said, cone and toilet. That is indirect. It was the cold Bear treadmill combined operation load bearing resistance treadmill or Coldbert for sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I could have worked that one out.
Speaker 5: If you get Jose, if you get this wrong, you're getting shocked. Along with Jeff Jerry Springer hosted his shocking and iconic self titled show for decades, and there was no shortage of strange people with bizarre stories that appeared in the program. Which of these is not a title of an episode of Jerry Springer? Is it A I married a horse? B Zach the seventy pound baby, or C I traded my entire four oh one k for a box of Furbies?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 6: Feel I saw Zach baby.
Speaker 11: Well, because se baby could just be like a big kid or a yeah, somebody like a grown man who acts like a big Yeah, but seventy pounds you'd probably still be a kid. Uh married a horse? Unfortunately, sounds very common.
Speaker 6: So they all sound real.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Jerry Springer Show sound real.
Speaker 11: But because a Jerry Springer show would probably never mention anything responsible like a four oh one k, I'm saying the four one K want's fake.
Speaker 5: Jake Jose said four one K for Furbi's is fake. That is, that's correct.
Speaker 3: I am the only one who got.
Speaker 7: My question wrong, So I'm gonna be getting I know.
Speaker 3: I could have worked it out with a lessis logic, but I'm gonna be getting shocked and I'm gonna be singing.
Speaker 7: Skater Boy by Avril Lavinia. He was a skater boy.
Speaker 3: She said, see you later, no time.
Speaker 7: That's your shot calling question of the day.
Speaker 3: Make sure you're here tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Treat Chowie like a freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since we've done food news, but since it's how aween time today, we gotta do.
Speaker 7: I like this better because Yeah, there's a.
Speaker 3: Spooky treat hitting store shelves right now called Rotten Brand Gummy Worms. What and it's not just a gimmicky name. Brook is gonna love this because the packages literally rott because they're made out of one hundred percent organic material the gummies before the bag decomposes around them. Plus the worms come in four scary themed flavors mischievous Mango, barfin, blue, Raspberry, Slobbery and Strawberry and Weirdo Watermelon.
Speaker 6: Zombies approved good, and the package is sixty percent less sugar.
Speaker 7: Yeah, healthier too.
Speaker 6: It is like remember those candies with the rice paper and you could eat the paper afterwards.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I don't remember that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're really fine.
Speaker 3: This is a great trick to hand out to trick or treaters where you give them a little bag of gummy worms and they get all excited and by the time they get home and check their candy bucket, it's rotten into gotcha, it's organic plus. In food news, Dominoes recently announced their teaming up with Microsoft and are going to be using AI to make their pizzas even better. That's the thing they don't say.
Speaker 6: How it's like that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: I was looking this up. I checked several articles.
Speaker 3: They don't go into any specific how AI is gonna help this is. So I did the thing I probably should have done at the beginning, and I asked chat GPT and I said, what exactly is Microsoft doing with Dominoes and AI to make their pizzas better? Chat GPT's response, I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't know you could pay AI hush money to keep it quiet.
Speaker 6: Sounds like they're just using a buzzword to get in the news.
Speaker 7: Yeah, anyway, that's your We're gonna do laser stories right after this.
Speaker 3: It's a radio segment that's opening a new cemetery that puts the fun back in funeral, where instead of slowly lowering the caskets into the ground, they'll send it down a fifty foot slipping slide into the hole rash, see you, uncle Martin.
Speaker 2: It's fun, right.
Speaker 3: Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other grave ravers just don't this first Lazer Stories out of Spain. You don't have many options when it comes to skipping out on a bill at a restaurant. You can either let's just go over them just to be said.
Speaker 7: You can dine in.
Speaker 6: Dash Yeah, classic claim.
Speaker 7: There was a dead rat in your food that you already ate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I didn't notice it until after.
Speaker 3: Or tell the waiter, hey, look over there, will you hide underneath the table?
Speaker 6: He'll never find you there? Actually, Jose works the time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: One man in Spain used a different scheme over twenty times at different restaurants, and it worked a lot. How did he do it?
Speaker 7: You want to know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, next story.
Speaker 3: After a meal, he'd simply fake a heart attack. Whoa, he's fifty year old, atus J and his last fake out happened after consuming a bowl of seafood paiea and two whiskeys.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, So his age works out for this situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's believable. His bill was around forty bucks, but he didn't want to pay it, so he first told the weight staff he forgot his wallet and needed to run back to the hotel hell room.
Speaker 7: But they refused to let him leave.
Speaker 3: That so that's when he slid down on the floor and acted as if his chest hurt and began to shake his body. It's like you have a kid.
Speaker 11: Throwing a tantrum in the middle of the Yeah, they hit the floor and start doing their things.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That may have worked a few months earlier, but restaurants in the area had gotten word out in the stat They knew who he was, so they just let him shake away as they dialed.
Speaker 7: The police, and.
Speaker 6: Joe would have been on him if he really was.
Speaker 3: Well when cops arrived. You're going to be shocked about this. Atus miraculously recovered from his heart attacks.
Speaker 6: Study this man for Scias Warrens.
Speaker 3: He was handcuffed and taken to jail. Turns out that was the twenty first time he tried to pull the stunt. Another time, he spoke perfect Spanish at the start of the meal, but when the bill came out, he pretended not.
Speaker 7: To understand the language.
Speaker 3: When asked if he learned his lesson, he told the news that he can't help when or where he.
Speaker 7: Gets a heart attack.
Speaker 3: It's actually, as the story is out of British Columbia, there's no good place to have a stand off with police.
Speaker 6: Okay, but you are coming up with some strong points at the beginning of me.
Speaker 3: You can't deny that, but there are certainly undesirable ones. And I say that because BC authorities were responding to a shots fired call recently when they saw an armed suspect enter a porta potty.
Speaker 6: No, dude, where are you gonna go?
Speaker 3: Don't leave yourself A lot of options there go down to make matters worse, the suspect refused to leave the honeybucket, and that's when police called in a tactical team and finally, after a twenty minute standoff, the man emerged.
Speaker 6: Like just push it over, Milt.
Speaker 3: The police demanded that the guy drop his weapon, but he wouldn't comply, and what happened next surprise to everyone. The man turned around and ran back inside, no urging Bishness to.
Speaker 5: Attend to Gosh.
Speaker 3: An hour later, WHOA. We're still into the second standoff. Here, cops and passerbys were both heard saying did he really go back in there again? And that's when the man emerged a second time, still holding his weapon. An officer immediately shot him in the shoulder, and the man was taken to the hospital. It is okay, good. Yeah, there's no official word on his condition, but a witness says he gave a peace sign after being placed into the ambience image.
Speaker 7: Or maybe maybe you had to go number two, number two side, it's good.
Speaker 3: To communicate his next lazer stories out of the friendly skies. The New York Times got their hands on an internal memo that says United Airlines is making a big switch soon.
Speaker 2: Bunch of what is it?
Speaker 3: What are they doing changing its boarding process? So people with window seats board first?
Speaker 5: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Then it's interesting time.
Speaker 7: That's the idea.
Speaker 3: You do the windows first, then it's middle seats and aisle seats are going to be last.
Speaker 6: Then how do families ever board together?
Speaker 7: It's called being brave brook.
Speaker 4: Okay the plane, baby, can someone watch my baby because I'm getting on this plane.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So this is called the WILMA system, short for window middle aisle. Oh and if it sounds familiar to you at all, it's because it's actually not new.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: United used to do it.
Speaker 3: This way before switching to front to backboarding in twenty seventeen, So they're actually just reverting back to an old system they have.
Speaker 6: I I've heard the way Southwest does it is actually the most efficient where it's just like, do you.
Speaker 3: As for how much time it could save, say, it could shorten the boarding process by up to two minutes. How one expert called it a step forward, but said it's still not really the best way. Ideally, they'd combine it with the front to backboarding system, so people with the window seats in the back of the plane would board first, then window seats in the middle of the plane, and so on. Americans probably aren't smart enough to figure it out.
Speaker 5: Stupid people keep happening to.
Speaker 6: Me the alphabet for that amount of boarding groups.
Speaker 3: That's what the experts say. Americans too dumb to figure it out. If you're wondering, though, preboarding will still happen and families can still get on together.
Speaker 6: No, but like preboarding is only for like little kids, it's not for family.
Speaker 3: No, families separate from this can still board together. If you're a family, you're allowed to get on as a whole family.
Speaker 6: It's going to be.
Speaker 7: It doesn't so it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 3: The new system really only applies to the single losers back in coach, no offense.
Speaker 6: It's it's always by the vackseat.
Speaker 3: You do, you know where to go everything This next lays of stories out of Halloween Headquarters. There's always going to be grown adults who freak out over Halloween.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but are more adults losing interest in the holiday altogether?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 3: I say that because, according to a new poll, sixty three percent of adults say they are not dressing up this year.
Speaker 6: Damn, Daniel, Like middle of the week. I'm a pretty grown adult and I've got two adult Halloween parties to go to.
Speaker 2: I could kind of see this.
Speaker 11: Though, because if I didn't dress up other than work, I wouldn't dress up.
Speaker 3: Another fourteen percent haven't decided if they're going to wear a costume yet. Twenty two percent said they will be definitely dressed up for Halloween.
Speaker 7: Most of them are younger adults.
Speaker 6: And I'm dressing up then, yeah, that makes sense whopping.
Speaker 3: Eighty eight percent of boomer say they're definitely not dressing.
Speaker 6: Putting boom and boomers. If you ask me of.
Speaker 3: The people who are celebrating, most people say they're either buying their costume or making it theirselves.
Speaker 7: What other options are the.
Speaker 6: Borrowing one, using one from last year?
Speaker 3: A few people say they're having someone else make their costume.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, that would be the husbands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I know one guy whose plan is just to walk around in his birthday suit the whole day with a mask on.
Speaker 6: It's his birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh did you hear that?
Speaker 7: It's not a turtle.
Speaker 3: It's the green Goblin of Goodwill and he's here to take all of.
Speaker 7: Our youth footwear.
Speaker 3: Scary jown sound means Lands of Stories has come to an end for the day.
Speaker 7: We'll do it again at the same time.
Speaker 9: On Wednesday, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: There are certain things that can make people cry almost instantly when they see them.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, you're talking to the right guy here to.
Speaker 3: Like videos of soldiers coming home to their friends.
Speaker 6: Same especially when the dog there's the dog in fault.
Speaker 3: Speak, or a baby hearing his mom sing for the very first time, or a dyslexic wolf puppy learning how to howl. It's gotta learn how to do it the right way.
Speaker 6: It would make me cry.
Speaker 3: Gets me right here.
Speaker 7: But there's one that's better than all.
Speaker 3: Of those that always gets the tears flowing, and that's listening to voicemails from our.
Speaker 6: Loser crying for a different reason.
Speaker 3: Their tears of laughter. But we can't believe what these people said in their messages, but it does get us every single time.
Speaker 6: If there's not a dyslexic wolf that called us, I'm going to be disappointed.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey, there might be, so better get out the Kleenex for a brand new edition of the Loser Line coming.
Speaker 9: Up with you.
Speaker 12: Is this the right number?
Speaker 9: It's the Loser Line.
Speaker 3: Good by, just call me back if you haven't heard the Loser Line before.
Speaker 7: It works like this.
Speaker 3: Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 1: Excuse me news, are you a drill sergeant?
Speaker 3: They only say that because you got my private standing at.
Speaker 6: A g That's definitely the medication, Maddy.
Speaker 7: It's been a long time since that's happened.
Speaker 3: Done it's so, and whatever you do, don't tell him to drop down and give you twenty and that actually might kill him. No, right, give him the number of loser lines. Hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail. We could play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 13: Next message, Hey Caine, this is Natalie. I'm mad at you. You said my name wrong when we said goodbye the other night. You said Natalie. It's Natalie, like like math Natalie. We went over it that night. I mean, your name is Kaid, right, like I wouldn't call you Kate. I'm sorry. I mean, I don't mean to be like going on about it, but it is a pet peeve of mine. I mean, my parents are weird or whatever, like they went to I guess a lot of raves in the nineties because my brother's name is random. I mean literally, his name is random. I guess they did a lot of drugs and like sucked on pacifiers or whatever in the race, so they're crazy. My name is Natalie. His name's random. Anyway, I'm just rambling, but it was really cool to meet you, Cad, and yeah, this is Natalie, and uh, you know, give me a callback.
Speaker 10: Next message, Okay.
Speaker 6: All the decisions her parents made still haunt her today.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish my parents named me Random. I think that's a great name.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey would be.
Speaker 3: Way better thanking.
Speaker 6: Random in the morning unique. Okay, well you can change it.
Speaker 10: Next method.
Speaker 14: Hey, this is one calling in regards to a little U America's Got Talent investment. I want to a little bit of money down. Should we do uh, three hundreds on Digit the unicycle multi food. I think he's gonna make it, probably to the final round, and then I'd like to do five hundred on Dagger Dave the sorts wallerwer guy. Now, how do how do we? How do we do this?
Speaker 10: Is this? This?
Speaker 14: This is like veno or if you need me to give my credit card or something else, I just I don't know I know how to pay?
Speaker 10: Next message, Oh my god, the.
Speaker 3: Underground America's Got Talent betting ring.
Speaker 6: Someone made that up, convinced this guy to get in on it, and then had him call us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was probably like his grandma or something because got Talent pretty brutal. But speaking of America's Got talent, this show has none of that. Yeh No, we have the proof on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page right now and watch some videos along with the favorite loser line of the week, proof positive that we are one hundred percent talentless. Now, let's get back to a loser line clips next message.
Speaker 15: Hey, So, so I'm not very good at conversations. You probably knew.
Speaker 16: That, Okay, but I looked up questions questions that we could we could talk about, you know, like, so we can have a conversation.
Speaker 15: Okay, hold on, okay. One of the questions was what's your most horrifying experience ever? Okay, so I'll go first. I fell into the Otter exhibit at the zoo and I got fit.
Speaker 12: And it wasn't like a long time ago.
Speaker 15: This was literally like last year. Yeah, that's mine. Can you call me back? And can you tell me yours? Bye?
Speaker 6: Do you think she made the honters nervous too? And that's why I make better?
Speaker 3: It's their most horrifying experiences, I feel. I guess the zoo date's going to be out of the question though for that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well maybe it was at the aquarium not the zoos.
Speaker 2: She's good, Okay.
Speaker 3: I do want to get that conversation starter book whatever one that she was using. They got some gems in there.
Speaker 11: Clear it starts the cone said, it's a good she's going to take anything.
Speaker 10: Hey Allison, it's from this morning.
Speaker 13: I thought it was really clever how you left your number on my start but cuftaffa I ordered.
Speaker 10: Apparently my pickup lines at the register must have worked done you.
Speaker 17: Maybe it was my deal.
Speaker 5: I was in my workout year.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to flect too hard though, because I.
Speaker 3: Only have one of those shirts left and I didn't want to rip another one.
Speaker 5: That's funny anyway, here's the deal. I left a pair of underwear in the bathroom there.
Speaker 3: Not on accident. I just had a lot of flat.
Speaker 5: Going on and I didn't want to deal with that. So you know, if you find him, you can keep them.
Speaker 3: Well a little side present from me.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, this is funny because if a girl of this message, there'd be guys going, oh god, sweaty in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy's growth.
Speaker 6: This is why we have locks of bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know that's why you.
Speaker 3: Need proof that you're a customers stress.
Speaker 6: This is why I quit working coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, reason wealth customer like that today.
Speaker 6: Adults, no one has looked at your delts today.
Speaker 3: Remember you can listen to Loser Line regularly this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffery YouTube channel.
Speaker 7: Where you can listen to every Loser Line.
Speaker 3: Second date in phone tap that we do right there, we're gonna do a phone tap right after.
Speaker 9: This Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Today we call a woman who just got hired to do career counseling for people from other countries who just moved to North America for work.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 2: What a sweet woman.
Speaker 3: And she's been doing phone interviews right now to see if she can get clients, you know, in the right direction. And her first person scheduled for the day might give her the biggest challenge of them all. He's a fiery German Man named Hans Gloober.
Speaker 5: Oh, and he has.
Speaker 3: A very spuddy work history in his recent past. Maybe she can help him in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 18: Another Hello, Marian.
Speaker 2: Hello, my name is Hans Gluoba.
Speaker 1: I am scheduled to be having the meeting at this time as the Council of as a Choreos.
Speaker 18: Oh hi, yes, Hans, that would be me like to tap two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is in pleasure to be meeting on the phone.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Absolutely, I think he's come to the right place. So I've got to ask you, what kind of career or job are you looking for?
Speaker 2: Very good question. Well, I'm very open to most of these scenes.
Speaker 1: So perhaps if I maybe tell you about my previous experience, you can help me.
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay, yeah, yeah, sure, that's yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: I will go down the least of my wrestlemey and I tell you the jobs I have done in the last maybe eighteen months.
Speaker 18: Oh, that's great, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I was Vaffl house cook for seven days. You know, the Vaffel House, the house of the vaffles.
Speaker 18: Yes, I'm familiar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one whole week, one whole weekends. Then all of a sudden I find out I'm allergic to vaffles. Oh you believes that though the hire me is a waffle house, all of a sudden I have hives all over my German body.
Speaker 2: The vaffles though very delicious.
Speaker 15: Well that's true.
Speaker 2: It's hard to stop even when you're allergic.
Speaker 18: The seven days, it doesn't really look great on a resume.
Speaker 14: They might question that.
Speaker 10: So that's what else do you done?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: I have Donzie balloon animals for the kids' birthday parties.
Speaker 10: That's a skill that is well.
Speaker 1: I trained for many years, and I bring the company over here and then I name it Birthday blow Is for the children dot com and all of a sudden, all the parents are like, oh, what is the birthday Blowy?
Speaker 2: And take it down my website.
Speaker 3: I don't understand.
Speaker 18: I think you were saying something you didn't intend to say. So that's understandable.
Speaker 16: There can be a language barrier, that's okay.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, let's see what else we have on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I mean I have done a little entertainment on the television.
Speaker 15: Hmm, oh interesting.
Speaker 18: What kind of entertainment did you do?
Speaker 1: I have been in four different cialist commercials. You're not cialists?
Speaker 15: Yes, yeah, I have seen that commercial.
Speaker 2: Do you recognize me?
Speaker 18: Well, not over the not over the son.
Speaker 10: Now I am.
Speaker 1: Type of celebrity and the ed community because all of a sudden, everyone say, oh, you are the guy from the commercial. You're the face of cialis And I'm like, yeah, that is me.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, that that is definitely an accomplishment. It's something it's something you always.
Speaker 16: Have and I'm not sure it's ideal for.
Speaker 1: Well, it led me to my us A job. I was also the bad guy number three in the Bond movies. Do you like James Bonding?
Speaker 10: Yes, I do like James Bond.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I wasn't even in the top ten. All of a sudden, I do couple of Silis commercial. Next thing you know, boom all top three and number three bad guy.
Speaker 18: Okay, okay, well well this we might be onto something. Vondervar sounds like you definitely have an entertainment background, so we could very entertaining.
Speaker 1: My last film you've heard of Nicholas Cage. Yeah, I was Seekerless Cage.
Speaker 9: This a oh my god?
Speaker 18: Yeah no, yeah, I think I see where this is going.
Speaker 2: Would you like me to send you the link?
Speaker 1: It's called Adult National Treasure where she has to find my treasure.
Speaker 18: Oh goodness, yeah, goodness. No, I've got the idea. But I think maybe we're beering off in a direction that maybe we don't want to go into.
Speaker 2: I am just very versatile and the entertainment industry.
Speaker 18: It sounds that way, it truly does, but I'm much more Your person's going to help you get a good job in an office or I don't know, a sales position.
Speaker 2: I have been in these sales in Germany. I've as Jacuzzi salesman.
Speaker 18: Oh, who doesn't like a Jacuzzi?
Speaker 2: Okay, that was my slogan, who does not like za Jacuzzi?
Speaker 1: And then I would go in naked and I would show them how good it worked, and then they would walk.
Speaker 2: Out and I got fired.
Speaker 18: I do have to go now, but I want you to stay positive and don't lose.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of disappointed because your best friend, Carrie Anne, she told me if I call you and least off a bunch of random fake jobs, that you would still be able to help me.
Speaker 16: Sherry Anne told you to do what she told me.
Speaker 2: To call you and prank you and waste your time at work.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, my real name is actually Jose from the radio show Brick and Jeffrey in the Morning, and we're doing a phone topping on you.
Speaker 18: Oh god, oh my god, this isn't real.
Speaker 8: I'm so happy you're not a real guy. Looking for it?
Speaker 1: Seriously, do you real levant to send you? As a link to the sis cage follows as a movie.
Speaker 18: I did No, No, No, I'm I'm good. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody says that I.
Speaker 9: The weak up. Every morning was fum tats weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: The typical first date questions are all so standard and boring. Where'd you grow up?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Have any siblings?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: On a scale of one to ten? How attached are you to your teeth? What do you think you could start with a real car?
Speaker 6: That's not it's more scary than someone only says three.
Speaker 3: But one of our listeners wasn't just asked a strange, bold question on his date. He was told to prove it right there at the dinner table. Whoa and he had to bring something out from under the table to show her. No, it's nothing on savory. Don't worry like you're probably thinking. But it was definitely a turning point in the evening. You're gonna hear what she demanded, he showed to her in your brand new Second Date Update Next Second Date Updated. I know women always think if they put any time and energy into writing something on their dating profiles, it won't matter because guys only judge based on their looks.
Speaker 7: Isn't that how you think?
Speaker 6: I've never had a dating profile, so I don't think so.
Speaker 10: Body are.
Speaker 7: I can tell you that's kind of sad.
Speaker 3: That is definitely true for ninety percent of the dudes out there. But there's a few good ones who remain scattered amongst the crowd, and they actually read what you write. And one of those guys is with us today and he's getting ghosted for it. His name is Jack, so because he read, I am so sorry that you're one of the good ones. Look what's happening to you?
Speaker 10: No, it's okay.
Speaker 17: I just figured I'm not really the kind of guy that would reach out to our radio station normally, but I figured, what the heck, I might as well give it a shot.
Speaker 6: But people that reach out to radio stations are bad people.
Speaker 7: It is a low point in your life if you have to to us.
Speaker 17: No asking strangers for advice. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 7: Yeah strangers, I get it.
Speaker 6: But look we're starting off on a good foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, before we get into it. What's the name of the woman that you went out with, Madison?
Speaker 6: Okay? And what did you like about Madison's profile?
Speaker 3: Not to make this painful for you to bring it back up again, but tell us about it.
Speaker 17: Well, her pictures right away gave you an energy. I could see in her pictures.
Speaker 6: That okay, smile, yeah.
Speaker 10: Like a whole package. Like.
Speaker 17: She came off as classy, independent over the pictures I was looking at.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 17: But she had a lot of friends in her pictures with her, which meant she's probably very social.
Speaker 6: Some people don't like that, Oh, don't like it?
Speaker 10: Well I liked it because she's got friends, so so.
Speaker 12: It made her seem more normal.
Speaker 6: If other people like her, then there's got to be something good about her.
Speaker 7: And those are the pictures. What about? Was there anything like written on her bio that stood out to you?
Speaker 17: Yeah, she said in her bio, and she didn't mind huffing it up.
Speaker 10: If the guy does the dishes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that should always be the trade.
Speaker 10: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 17: Okay, I don't mind either, But that seemed fair minded, so like was another plus.
Speaker 10: Okay, So I reached out through the.
Speaker 17: App and we started talking and we connected right away.
Speaker 6: Did you invite yourself over to her house to eat something that she makes?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Not off the bat, what'd you do?
Speaker 17: We went out to a whiskey Barine was really pleasantly surprised because I'm the big whiskey guy and she was into it. And I don't find that that common with women to be into whiskey.
Speaker 10: So, but she was you like a lady.
Speaker 6: With a little hair on her chest, you know, you know, put a little hair on your chest.
Speaker 7: Okay, well that's good.
Speaker 3: That gives you something else to bond over while you guys are out together.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, and I realized that since we were aligned, like you said, it's it was nice to communicate with a grown up, right.
Speaker 12: There was no games.
Speaker 6: Whiskey scream grown up yeah something you graduate too.
Speaker 3: Was there any moments from the date that like really stood out as something that was like a big highlight or maybe a weird part of the night a low light?
Speaker 17: Well, yeah, I got this is the only thing I can focus in on. She said something very weird. I want to see your hands. I got in nowhere. I want to see my hands.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, oh like hold your hands, kill me your hand.
Speaker 3: They stop resisting.
Speaker 7: Not like that.
Speaker 17: No, no, no, but it might as well have been because it took me so by surprise.
Speaker 12: And I was sitting we were in a booth and I had.
Speaker 10: My hands under the table. Okay, So I when I.
Speaker 17: Realized she was serious, I kind of tucked my hands back into my sleeves, and I just let three fingers stick out in these sleeves.
Speaker 6: Were you trying to be funny?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, of course funny.
Speaker 7: Oh why did she want to see your hands though? What was that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 17: She told me one of the things she wants is a guy with big hands. Oh oh, okay, but I'm six foot two hundred and twenty pounds and my hands are like they are average.
Speaker 10: From my side.
Speaker 6: Did you know that going into the date that she was looking for that in a dude?
Speaker 17: Or she mentioned it when we were talking on the app, but I forgot about it. I thought it was kind of a silly joke.
Speaker 10: I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it was.
Speaker 1: Handline, Oh yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 3: To take it off, yeah, or maybe like the whiskey, like she thought she was making a funny joke and it didn't come off that way.
Speaker 6: Is she trying to be flirty and wanted to hold your hand?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean did he hit them in his sleep? Did you give her more than three fingers?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Then then I just brought my hands out after she left, and I just folded my hands on the table, So she was looking for a ring.
Speaker 10: She could see that I didn't.
Speaker 3: Have one, And did you say left or laughed?
Speaker 10: Yeah? After she hysterically laughed.
Speaker 7: Okay, So how did the night end with you in Madison?
Speaker 12: Well, we took an umber back to her place.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and we made out for a while.
Speaker 12: Nothing didn't go any further than that.
Speaker 17: Okay, I really like her, so I was really turning up the gentleman vibes high, look really high?
Speaker 6: How do you do that?
Speaker 7: How do you make out like a gentleman?
Speaker 6: Is there a dial?
Speaker 10: Would be a gentleman?
Speaker 12: You keep your hands to yourself.
Speaker 6: Keep the monocle on the but maybe that's a problem. She likes hands, she doesn't want Okay, So how long has it been since that date?
Speaker 10: It's going on three weeks.
Speaker 6: Now, Oh, have you texted at all?
Speaker 17: I've texted her a lot, like a lot, a lot.
Speaker 12: Which is a little stalker ish, but she has not responded.
Speaker 3: One time using that word it's not good.
Speaker 6: How many times give us a guess this could be?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 10: At least ten times?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 12: So we figured twenty days nineteen days, so ten times, like not even once a day?
Speaker 7: And math broke my brain.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, okay, Well, bottom line is we need to call her one more.
Speaker 7: Time, just to see if she'll answers.
Speaker 2: We're averaging one point eight two texts per day.
Speaker 6: Or yeah, she'll be wrong tick it to his ego. If she answers our phone calling.
Speaker 3: Not his, well we're gonna find out. I think we'll come back, call Madison and try and get your second date up date right after this.
Speaker 12: Okay, appreciate it, hold on second date update.
Speaker 3: Some guys will take a woman out and just kiss them like some uncivilized cat with no class, no tact. But not our listener Jack. He knows how to treat a lady right and kiss.
Speaker 7: Like a gentleman.
Speaker 3: Oh, he smooches wall, pulling out her chair from underneath her.
Speaker 6: That's amazing technique.
Speaker 5: Cold, ma'am.
Speaker 7: While he doesn't that's what gentlemen do.
Speaker 3: Well, Actually I.
Speaker 7: Don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I still don't know quite the secret to kissing like a gentleman.
Speaker 7: But that's what he says.
Speaker 3: He says he kissed her like a gentleman, didn't overstay as welcome after they had a fun whiskey tasting date night out. But now three weeks later, she's not answering his many many texts.
Speaker 6: Can I ask when you sent the ten texts? Were there any like? I don't know that somebody could read as like almost threatening or you Yeah, you're like call me back?
Speaker 10: Now, why would I do that?
Speaker 6: Just how dare you ask that?
Speaker 10: Sorry?
Speaker 6: It just seems like so many text messages.
Speaker 10: And I've never done that before.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, love makes you do crazy things.
Speaker 3: But if it doesn't work out, you can always go on to this website called gentleman Chat that I found, and I think you'll fit right in.
Speaker 6: There as if you just found it.
Speaker 10: Ye.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's cute.
Speaker 7: They're looking for kissers like you.
Speaker 3: Before we get there, first, let's call Madison and see if she answers and what she asks to say. Okay, okay, all right, man. Three weeks is a long time to wait for somebody you really really like, so let's hopefully get you some answers here.
Speaker 7: I'm downing her number right now.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hey, is this Madison? Hey Madison. Not sure if you're ready for this, but surprise, you're.
Speaker 7: On the radio.
Speaker 3: Surprise, Wait on the radio.
Speaker 7: We're a show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 17: Oh.
Speaker 8: I think I've heard of this.
Speaker 3: We had somebody reach out to us hoping to get in contact with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, you're right, right right, So someone in my past is looking to reconnect. Is this my ex boyfriend?
Speaker 14: Dominic?
Speaker 10: If you call you guys, we.
Speaker 9: Don't know.
Speaker 3: You're thinking of a segment we do called say Yes to the X. We try to get people back together after a breakup. Now this is a guy you went out with one time who's trying to get a hold of you named Jack.
Speaker 8: Oh hell no, no, no, no, no, no no?
Speaker 6: Is he that bad?
Speaker 8: Okay, well the date, I guess the date itself was fine, but the aftermath of what I dealt wish was the worst experience ever.
Speaker 6: He said he texted you like maybe ten times.
Speaker 8: Well, I've lost him, so I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: But oh, that's why you're not responding.
Speaker 3: This is all shocking news to us. Would you mind sharing a little bit about like why you feel that way?
Speaker 8: Sure, it's really messed up. So about Oh my gosh, Oh, twenty four hours after our date, I started getting this like weird bumpy red rash around my mouth.
Speaker 6: Wow, No, that's weird.
Speaker 5: That has to be asked.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we're all assuming the same thing, But are you.
Speaker 8: Allergic to any food, No, like trust me, Like I didn't know what was going on. Like I tried ointments, I tried googling it, I kept getting worse. I went to urgent care.
Speaker 3: Oh that bad?
Speaker 8: And even they asked you questions like am I allergic to anything?
Speaker 10: What did I eat?
Speaker 8: And what was my previous twenty four hours? Like a million questions. And I mentioned the date and that I was making out with a guy, and they were like, do you know if he has any pet?
Speaker 2: Pets?
Speaker 6: Hey, that's not what I thought. The next question was going.
Speaker 8: To sell you why, I said, I don't know. We only went on one date.
Speaker 10: And then they.
Speaker 8: Said that the rash I had was consistent with someone who's been in close contact with a sick animal, and that you contract it from the animal. So I was like, so what, like he's kissing his dog and they were like, no, it can't be a regular pet. Has to be something different, and they couldn't tell specifically what it was.
Speaker 6: It's not like if he had like a lizard, if he was like lizard guy and he's like, I don't know, but.
Speaker 8: All I know is that he's been mouth to mouth with some sick animal, and that's all I know.
Speaker 6: Million years i'd heard someone say that, maybe someone who maybe isn't that shocked to hear it is Jack.
Speaker 3: He's on the other line right now, listening and wanting to talk.
Speaker 8: Yeah, oh my god, No, I don't.
Speaker 10: Even know where to begin with this.
Speaker 6: I think you should start with you know what she's talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 17: I don't even have a pet, and I don't know how would I come to contact with an animal.
Speaker 10: That's not a pet. You just said it's not a pet.
Speaker 3: From how she described it as some sort of wild, sick animal.
Speaker 7: Yes, have you been.
Speaker 3: On like a walk in nature and had a weird feeling come over you?
Speaker 17: I jog in the park, but I don't make out with the squirrels pigeon.
Speaker 3: I want one hundred percent believe you, Jack, but it's kind of tough based on the.
Speaker 17: Guys. This is insanity.
Speaker 10: Somebody had an urgent Care. These people can't be real doctors.
Speaker 17: That's why they don't work with in urgent care.
Speaker 6: Okay, don't. I don't know we're gonna do that. I mean, they could get it wrong, though, I will say urgent care did ask me to walk to the X ray room and I had a broken leg once I mean they.
Speaker 2: Do more we think about it.
Speaker 3: I mean, Madison, you're hearing him. I guess, deny it. Do you have anything to say back?
Speaker 8: I just there's no other reasonable explanation for what happened like that.
Speaker 6: That's a reasonable explanation.
Speaker 3: We're not trying to be judgmental or anything. What you do in your free time, that's up to you. Brook is from Idaho. So we've heard some really crazy stories.
Speaker 6: Before I eat the animals. They don't make out with the animals.
Speaker 3: Well to mouth, they are.
Speaker 7: Alive when you start to eat them.
Speaker 6: So mom, this one's still wiggling.
Speaker 10: I listened.
Speaker 12: Guys. You could laugh all you want, but I swear to you I have not kissed any sick animals, any animals period.
Speaker 2: I know perfectly healthy bucks out there.
Speaker 3: I don't know of a more romantic line that has ever been said on this show before Madison. And with that said, we would like to offer to send you out on another date with Jack bump Free.
Speaker 6: Well you didn't ask. It has cleared up, right. Medicine.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, they gave me some pretty powerful steroids and after five days it went away. But it was pretty rough.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Well.
Speaker 5: You may still have rabies too well.
Speaker 3: Sometimes first dates have to start at like the lowest level, and there's nowhere to go but up from there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, rock bottom, that's at.
Speaker 3: And if you don't get a rash by date too again, then that's how you know that you're meant to do.
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 6: Question?
Speaker 8: I have a question for Brook over me.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, what would you actually do?
Speaker 8: In all honesty?
Speaker 3: She's thinking this, so help me out here. Yeah, Brook, just be honest.
Speaker 6: Like, when you have a rash, it's hard to come back from that.
Speaker 12: I just don't.
Speaker 6: Speaking from personal experience, I will say, Madison, I do maybe believe him, And I think maybe you got it from something else that you you're just not aware of, right, Like.
Speaker 2: Doctors could have just been making an educated guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like give it a chance.
Speaker 3: Brook's not confident she endorses this relationship clearly.
Speaker 7: So what do you say, Madison?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's curable.
Speaker 2: And it's coming back in a week.
Speaker 7: That's where the dating line is.
Speaker 15: Here's the deal.
Speaker 8: I will say yes, only if it happens again. I'm not paying for any of the medical bills or ointment.
Speaker 3: That's a success.
Speaker 6: And maybe he could go get I don't know. Where you get animal tested. But maybe he can go to a vent and make sure he doesn't.
Speaker 3: That a perfect second date.
Speaker 7: You both get tested at the vent.
Speaker 12: You guys are amazing, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah we did. It's terrible, doesn't feel.
Speaker 9: Good, freaking Jeffrey. In the morning, we got a.
Speaker 3: Text to seven eighty five nine two that says, hey, at least he probably kissed those sick animals like a gentleman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good gentleman always kisses.
Speaker 3: Gentleman Jack with the wild mouth attack.
Speaker 6: I am going on to web MD immediately after this. I gotta figure out what's going on. So weird.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Is this a new fear that we need to have unlocked.
Speaker 3: Probably don't kiss animals.
Speaker 2: I think we'll be okay, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know, just on a personal level, if we've ever had a bigger victory in this segment going from hell, No, I've blocked him because I have a rash on my face too. Sure, I'll see him one more time as long as we get tested at the VET. No more ring Okay, not least screams true love like a triple raby shot together.
Speaker 6: That is Jeffrey. No one could have said that better.
Speaker 10: Lie.
Speaker 3: Oh true, I am curious.
Speaker 7: Chext In seventy five nine two.
Speaker 3: Would you date a nice, charismatic, fun guy who's everything you ever wanted, but your doctor tells you he's been kissing sick animals out in the y. Is it worth it?
Speaker 6: He doesn't have, it's not anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's broken.
Speaker 9: Jeffrey in the morning, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: In the dating world, there's those Hallmark meat cutes. Yeah, a city boy runs out of gas on a dirt road in front of a single attractive country girls farm happens to have all.
Speaker 6: The tools needed and is it thirty two with eight children already? I don't understand it.
Speaker 3: It's just perfect.
Speaker 7: But then you have the Craigslist meet cutes.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a real country That.
Speaker 3: Same city boy winds up passed out at that same country girl's farm. Okay, here, but this time he wakes up in shackles, with a saddle strap to his back, a yoke in his mouth, and he's missing his spleen.
Speaker 7: No, there it is over by the rooster.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I wonder what type of meat cutes we're gonna get today when we do a brand new misconnections.
Speaker 7: It's coming up, cuty misconnections.
Speaker 9: That was me staring.
Speaker 3: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is at the Olive Garden, right after a round of bottomless strawberry pesto margaritas, and then suddenly you go bottomless.
Speaker 6: That makes sense, actually, Olive Garden.
Speaker 7: When you're here, you end up making a family chu at the end.
Speaker 3: The other place you can find love is on craigslist dot org, the website we scour every week to find the best misconnections they have to offer, like this one titled second hand Guy wants your hand man for Woman forty's thrift store. Says you burnette, kind of shy with a skirt that was the color of beef strogan off you, alexis cute or no?
Speaker 7: It goes on.
Speaker 3: I was in love not with the skirt, but with you. The feeling reminded me of my middle school crush from youth group. And that's a good thing, because we ended up doing it way.
Speaker 9: School.
Speaker 3: God, once I shook myself out of my teenage daydream, you were already at the counter asking me for something cute but not too expensive for your aunt.
Speaker 6: Oh so he works there?
Speaker 7: All right, he says.
Speaker 3: I thought i'd impress you by going in the back to grab something out of my favorites drawer. Two minutes later, I handed you an official Jurassic Park t Rex landline phone.
Speaker 6: Oh sweet, I bet an ant would like that, I mean up.
Speaker 3: Before you could answer, I started to panic, not because I couldn't get you what you needed, but my cell phone.
Speaker 7: Alarm went off.
Speaker 3: Claritin o'clock. A few puffs later, this guy was good to go.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of musty stuff in a second hand store. It makes sense why he needs it.
Speaker 3: He says. We looked at a few other items, even the spotted cowstool that I thought for sure would grab you, But sadly you also said, now, what does this woman like?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Mentioned you'd come back later, so I gave you the t rex phone to try out.
Speaker 7: But then at.
Speaker 3: Closing time I found it sitting by the trash can outside, kind of like.
Speaker 7: My heart.
Speaker 6: Is just ruthless.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you dropped it on accident. Can I bring it over to your house? Parenthesea after midnight.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, that signed Charlie.
Speaker 6: Charlie.
Speaker 7: It's a romantic one word.
Speaker 3: Let's go to your next misconnection titled hey what happened to you? Woman for man forties?
Speaker 6: Casino y people their forties are getting it on Craigslist.
Speaker 3: Right now, she says hey there, or should.
Speaker 7: I say hey there?
Speaker 3: With like twenty hours in parentheses it says sorry, I'm still kind of buzzed and I can't find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're.
Speaker 3: Trying and slur this. Okay, I was long haired brunette in the pink bunny ears grabbing your arm to sneak you into the high rollers area.
Speaker 2: Oh, sneak into I don't think.
Speaker 7: It's not fair they kick out the poor people.
Speaker 3: Money to gamble.
Speaker 7: You should at least get points for being cue.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree. After my third attempt to get you back there so you could win me enough money for a burkein.
Speaker 7: Money miss parentheses squeal So.
Speaker 3: You yelled at me to sober up? First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 6: Oh no, here we go.
Speaker 3: You don't yell at strangers who touch you. That's a compliment.
Speaker 19: Secondly, just like the great one Wayne Gretzky, say, stead you miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take for me, that's tequila shots.
Speaker 3: There, Whatever happened next. I don't remember except for holding onto your leg. I tried to apologize and offered up my hotel room so we could play the real Texas hold them the whole them. Yeah, obviously Texas. But you just shook your head and walked off towards the slots. Now I'm all alone in my room on Craigslist.
Speaker 7: For God's sake, it was literally like.
Speaker 3: A million hes after a while.
Speaker 6: God, this, are you getting a glimpse of your future? Alexis? If I have a chance of getting a birkin?
Speaker 3: Then sure that signed Chawny or Tony. She probably misspelled her own.
Speaker 6: Sounds fun to me.
Speaker 7: Let's go to your.
Speaker 3: Next misconnection titled doctor Doolittle more like doctor do more to me? A man for woman, thirties.
Speaker 6: Pig doctor ever sex.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was in Petco.
Speaker 6: Pet Co.
Speaker 20: Says for a hobby, I like to walk around the pet stores in my area.
Speaker 3: That the new animal thing, get exercise.
Speaker 6: That's a good one.
Speaker 20: And that's when I peeped you at the South Side Petcot. I've never seen you before with your thick blonde mane and tan lizard skin.
Speaker 6: Is this a person or not a person.
Speaker 7: It's a person.
Speaker 3: He says in a good way.
Speaker 20: No wonder the parakeets had taken a liking to you.
Speaker 6: I feel like she needs some moisturize.
Speaker 3: I galloped over to you on my air.
Speaker 20: Horse, probably with full sound effects, and I struck up a conversation.
Speaker 6: Everywhere for the rest of the day. I don't care what you say.
Speaker 20: We talked about animals for a heart beat or two, and that's when I told you about the advice my mom gave me when I was a young and she said, steer clear of grizzly bears and Danish fiction and you'll be just guten tog Danish was so bad about that.
Speaker 6: In Danish fiction, or just both both of them.
Speaker 20: You laughed, but I was serious. That's good advice. I then inquired about a sponto date that's short for spontaneous date, by the way words, and I took your hand while we walked over to the ferrets.
Speaker 3: At the enclosure. I put my tongue on it and I told you to watch this. Sure enough, my little buddy Musky jumped up and tried to claw at it. It was so cute. When I turned around, you were gone.
Speaker 6: Okay, hopefully security.
Speaker 20: I never even got the chance to ask if you would want to participate in my snow white photo shoot. So if you see this, please respond. Others are inquiring. I don't be interested in purchasing your hair.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's just.
Speaker 10: Listen.
Speaker 7: Misconnections for the.
Speaker 9: Week Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: We've got a special guest and first time player to win Brooks Bucks today. His name is Eric and he is part of Jose's Giggle Gang. Yeah, the community of people who watch Jose play video games every single week.
Speaker 11: Once you subscribe, you are a Giggle Gang member. Who don't tell me your real name?
Speaker 3: Eric?
Speaker 2: What's your giggle Gang name on the stream? Yeah, he's a vipeck.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't know that you have like code names.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, their status like hand Yeah, it's so it's not like social media. You don't have to use your real name.
Speaker 3: It's like it's like a real gang where you're like ice pick. Yeah, Giggle Gang is a little bit you know, it's pretty you.
Speaker 6: Know, Eric, is it pretty intimidating to be part of the Giggle Gang?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 8: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: It's fun, like the nicest gang in the world.
Speaker 2: I won't bully you if we don't see a smile on that face.
Speaker 7: They're gonna make some leather jackets soon and walk around.
Speaker 3: So I'm scared to ride the motorcycle. Yeah, Brook's leave in the studio, Eric, and while she heads out. You know how the game works. Thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you do have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 7: Are you ready?
Speaker 10: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Good luck, my bro Your time starts now. Today is famous talk show host Johnny Carson's birthday.
Speaker 7: Is he dead or alive?
Speaker 10: He's dead.
Speaker 3: Optics is the scientific study of what in the game of Uno, how many cards does each player start with?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 3: Superhero team includes Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, and Captain America. In Japanese, the word high means what In English? Goodbye. Actress Jenny or Taga played the leading role in What Supernatural comedy series on Netflix. Uh passing with the pass on left.
Speaker 10: I know I shouldn't have gone with the fast.
Speaker 2: It's all good.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of questions, man. Now, Eric, I'm seeing on my phone screen er, here's the facts I know about you. Eric was married this year. He loves haunted houses and cornfields.
Speaker 6: Well, what's the scariest part of it for you?
Speaker 3: I don't get scared.
Speaker 7: I just like watching my wife get scared.
Speaker 11: You literally go just to like laugh at her.
Speaker 6: You actually push her in front of you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 7: That's a good husband right there.
Speaker 6: It is makes me want to go. Actually, we'll all go.
Speaker 3: Together at least sports.
Speaker 7: All right, brook it's your turn. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 7: All right, sure, let's do it. Your time starts now.
Speaker 3: Today is famous talk show host Johnny Carson's birthday. Is he Dead or alive? Optics is the scientific study of what eyes In the game of Uno? How many cards does each player start with?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: Seven?
Speaker 3: What superhero team includes four? Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America Marvel. In Japanese, the word high means what in English five?
Speaker 6: Yes, it means yes.
Speaker 3: The confidence in all of Brooks's answers today just off the charts. But let's go over to the scoreboard and see how you both did with Jose kind of reminded.
Speaker 6: Me of like a dirty Chiuala just barking and like.
Speaker 20: You kind of just want to smack to the side.
Speaker 11: Eric as I know you, I call you guys say it wrong East Omaha. But yeahes Omaha, you got to correct.
Speaker 6: That did not feel good.
Speaker 11: Good score though it is a good score and Brook is not confident Ace we can hear she got ye.
Speaker 2: Also, it's a it's.
Speaker 3: A tie and those go to the house on this show. Eric, sorry about that, but let's get some answers in really quick. It's famous talk show host Johnny Carson's birthday.
Speaker 7: Brook wasn't sure, but he.
Speaker 3: Is dead since two thousand and five, Brook, almost twenty years.
Speaker 5: So I had no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ri ip Johnny Carson. Optics is the scientific study of light.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, it makes you think of though, because that's how you take.
Speaker 7: The game of Uno. Each player starts with seven cards.
Speaker 3: The Superhero Team with Iron Man, Hulk and Captain America. The Avengers come on yet then Japanese, the word high means yes, I know that actress Jenny or Tega. She plays a leading role in the Netflix series Wednesday. Yes, the Adams Family. So Eric, Unfortunately we can't give you any money. Hi, I know, but just for playing, you do win a pair of tickets to the Seattle Christmas Market. You can wander the winding out of Seattle's newest and largest outdoor holiday market. For more info, visit Seattle Christmas Market dot com.
Speaker 1: You want to tell him it was the Haunted Christmas Tree Market.
Speaker 3: Christmas I am.
Speaker 14: I like Christmas too, and the wife does.
Speaker 3: My wife's birthday is the day after Christmas.
Speaker 6: Anything one up in Jesus.
Speaker 3: Way to go, wife, anyway, Thanks for playing. Eric will be back to windbrooks Bock same time tomorrow
Speaker 9: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.