Speaker 1: This radio show rooms there's any other mainstream media outlet Breakfast Club, you then we're coming here when this day, DJ y Envy and Charlamagne the God being.
Speaker 2: Here next to all of you guys, it's.
Speaker 3: Really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because y'all always keeping.
Speaker 2: One honey, y'all keep it real. But what better place than than here. I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out there. Y'all want to shake it up. Good morning Usa yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 4: Good Charlamagne the God, Peace to the plane.
Speaker 2: It is today, Yes, and.
Speaker 4: We got Cappuccino in the building, our guest co host.
Speaker 2: She's back. Good morning, Good morning Cappuccino. How you feeling this morning.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good, that'side from knocking the mic over.
Speaker 2: I'm good. That's right.
Speaker 4: She got her fam you you tire on right now?
Speaker 2: The represent today it's your homecoming this week.
Speaker 4: It is, Yes.
Speaker 5: So I wanted to make sure that Envy knew that we are the biggest because he kept saying one of and I'm like no, so I had to, you know, go ahead and represents to day. Okay, So I'm not y'all getting this good old orange and.
Speaker 2: Green swoot everybody at FAMU fam you.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know. I graduated from a Veno too. I graduated from a Vino a few months ago. What's the heck of Avino? See you ashy? Graduate graduating? We were talking colleges. We were talking universities, graduated. I graduated from a Vino university. I started using gold bon and I just want the record to show that once you start using gold bond and you try to go back to Vino, you're gonna be ashy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, He's gonna be the season to be ashy.
Speaker 5: So I'm not mad at it. And for us, we need we need to graduate from so I get it.
Speaker 4: We were talking universities. You know what I'm saying, graduate.
Speaker 6: I like this.
Speaker 3: This is the time of the year when the bage amongst us start looking like sugar cookies.
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Sugar cookies.
Speaker 3: So I don't know even looking a little sweet past Okay, you want to bite you don't, I don't like Okay, just letting you know, all right.
Speaker 4: Well, let's get the show cracking.
Speaker 8: We got front page news testing figure we'll be joining us and oh we'll see.
Speaker 4: Ovo just texted me, O vo Eli want of our producers.
Speaker 3: You know what he's texting you is because it's Drake's birthday. Oh, today is birthday. He wants to blow out Drake's candas. That's why you gotta have some Drake ready.
Speaker 2: That's a damn shame.
Speaker 4: There you go, he had Drake ready for you, O Vo.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at this record. I actually like this too.
Speaker 8: All right, it is Drake's birthday. A right, Obo, I got you in the mix today. You let me know what Drake shows you want to hear.
Speaker 2: That's the record that deserves to be number one.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's Drake's Scissors and Sexy Red. Morning everybody. We are to breakfast Club Cappuccino.
Speaker 8: Our guest co host is here and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 9: What up?
Speaker 10: Tis?
Speaker 11: What's going on? Dj V? Good morning Cappuccino, Charlene.
Speaker 8: Let's jump right into it. Let's start off last night NFL, the Vikings beat the forty nine is twenty two to seven.
Speaker 2: Dropping the clues bomb for the Vikings.
Speaker 3: Baby I root for anybody who can beat the forty nine ers in the Eagles.
Speaker 2: All right, because I'm a Dallas Cowboy fan. Okay.
Speaker 8: And also tonight, the seventy eighth NBA regular season starts tonight. So the Lakers take on the Nuggets at seven thirty. The Warriors take on the Suns at ten, So late games, West Coast games.
Speaker 3: When did that alien play? Is that alien playing the night the Spurs? Whose last name I can't pronounce, whose name? Whose last name looked like a line of the eye.
Speaker 4: Doctor, No, I don't think everybody's with Winyama.
Speaker 2: You don't play to night.
Speaker 3: I don't think he plays play tomorrow? Yeah, he think it busy preseason. That man is must see TV. That alien is must see TV.
Speaker 12: All right, now, let's jump right into the the news.
Speaker 4: Biden.
Speaker 2: What's going on with Biden?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yesterday he announced us some project to boost the economy. He designated thirty one regional innovation and Technology hubs across the US.
Speaker 11: Now, this was through an initiative that.
Speaker 13: He passed last year called the Chips and Science Act that was signed into twenty twenty two. Now, this was designed to boost the the American innovation manufacturing and employment opportunities. Let's take a listen to what he had to say. Then I'll give you some more information on the other side the.
Speaker 14: Bill creative what we call tech hubs. As part of the bill, a tech cub is gonna We're gonna invest in critical technologies like biotechnology, critical materials, quantum computing, advanced manufacturing. So the US will lead the world again in innovation across the board.
Speaker 2: Basically, he's investing in the future.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, yeah, it sounds like very important.
Speaker 13: Now that goal is again to spread innovation across the country rather than having it centered just in San Francisco, New York, Boston, and Austin. So the regions selected for this hub will go throughout the entire US and will include Oklahoma, Massachusetts, Colorado, Ohio, South Carolina, Washington, Alabama, and Pennsylvania. And just a quick economic update, I want to throw that in since we are talking about the economy. This is the recent update as of October eighteenth by the US Department of Commerce. They say that there's big drivers of gains in September where car sales online purchases and sales at retailers, purchases at restaurants, bars, and gas stations have went up. But although the labor force has continued to grow, expanding by ninety percent, it is still not growing fast enough to feel a lot of job opening. So still a lot of jobs that need to get filled. That's the economy update. I have some warmly economy in the second hour. That kind of gives the paints a different picture as a result of the strikes. But I did want you to at least, you know know, let you know what the US Department of Commerce is about the economy.
Speaker 3: You know what I would like to see what those types of investments that Biden made. I'd like to see some type of plan that shows people what types of careers will be available because of those investments, and what folks can do to get in those those fields. That's what I'd like to see along with those investments.
Speaker 8: That's a great point because even when you're talking about they're trying to phase out a lot of the gas cars and you know, do more electric battery operated cars. So I'm sure the processing of batteries, making of batteries, making.
Speaker 2: Of those cars going to grow.
Speaker 8: So I don't even know if they have tech schools for that as a yet you know, but you're absolutely positively.
Speaker 13: Right, well, just say you know, as to get a living with clarity on your point, Charlotte Mane. When it talks about jobs, this will help semiconductors, biotechnology, medicine.
Speaker 11: It also helped AAI.
Speaker 13: But I guess you're saying you want to drill a little bit deeper and you know exactly what type of job.
Speaker 2: Available for people?
Speaker 15: Right?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? What what fields should people be going into.
Speaker 3: To be able to take advantage of these investments that they make Now.
Speaker 13: They aren't focusing on historically underserved communities as well. Seventy five percent of the hubs will be in small communities in rural areas as well.
Speaker 2: They don't bring them a hubs, do all communities. If you ain't gonna get out, no.
Speaker 3: Jobs, bro, That's all I'm simply saying, Okay, you're goanna bring these hubs, do all communities. Don't do them for the tax breaks doing because you're trying to create some jobs people as well, that's right.
Speaker 13: And if they make sure we get access to those grants as well. They are designating some of the grants. But again it's all about making sure we actually get allocated to our communities and applying for those grants and all of that stuff, which people should look into, you know, through the US Department of Congress.
Speaker 11: You says, I'm Capucino.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if it's for the other served communities, what will be the requirements for some of those people, Because when you think of technology, you think of colleges and you know, not just vocational schools.
Speaker 4: Like how what's the requirements.
Speaker 2: For that truck?
Speaker 13: Yeah, when you apply for those particular grants, because this is going to a lot of nonprofits as well, so each one, each grant will say the requirements. But again saying you have a grant and being able to apply for it one, knowing how to apply for it, you know, knowing how to apply for the process.
Speaker 11: A lot of people don't know, they don't have access.
Speaker 13: It's always encourage you to go to the SBA Small Business Administration because they walk you through that process. But again, it's still very competitive. It's still understanding your local politics. A lot of people forget about that. You know, these are state this one. This money comes through the federal government goes down to the states, So who are your state representatives? How are you making sure you're getting access to those Those meetings are usually meetings before the meetings. By the time it goes to the public, you know there's been meetings prior to that. So all of these things, you know, it's with small businesses and nonprofits how to know to get the fair funding. A lot of people apply, but again, knowing your way throughout that process more than what I can talk about here in two minutes.
Speaker 11: But I do encourage people to get a part of the SBA. Connect to your Chambers of Commerce or African American Chamber of Commerce or.
Speaker 13: Regional chamber of commerce to help you walk through those because of what happened is they'll start to have these meetings in these town halls with these hubs and centered around that, and all of those prime contractors and subprimes they'll be at those meetings. You need to make those acquaintances.
Speaker 8: All right, Well, that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. It's a new day, is it?
Speaker 16: Your time to get it off your chest. Whether you're mad or black, it's time to get up and get some Call.
Speaker 2: Up now eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, is this?
Speaker 15: What's the science?
Speaker 17: Tease?
Speaker 15: My brothers? Prince Prix representing at seven five seven, he's Prince Prix, the Queen, Peace to the Queen that's on deck there, man, listen, cappuccino, listen, I love it. Hey, I'm gonna addressed Charlemagne as pastor Charlemagne and taking envy? Right?
Speaker 2: Did y'all not.
Speaker 15: Had Tyree on y'all show counseling them, you know, on unmarried or whatever y'all was doing.
Speaker 18: Man?
Speaker 19: But I know y'all had him on y'all.
Speaker 15: Show and it was all good. But what in the hell is this dude? Back up? Social media and his business out man about his wife counter and all of that. Man, what's the science with that? Buzz?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 2: Well, I gotta shoot tyres and veil with that one.
Speaker 3: Tyrese was responding to a podcast that she did.
Speaker 2: She was knowing that what she said what she said, you know, she she.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have never left tyres if it wasn't for people in our ears.
Speaker 2: So I got it. You know that's not all responding to that.
Speaker 15: Okay, so y'all did a good job. I was about to say, man, brow back up here in his dirt out, in his laundry out. I mean, I don't make mock wee when it comes to mental health, man, right, that's what I advocate. You know what I mean. I survived suicide depression. I pushed that agenda, Charlemagne, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 15: I was just looking at saying, yo, dude, are you back up here with discagram?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 15: So let me go ahead and get the full content. My bad I thought, you know, pastor Charlemagne and teaching envy, you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean.
Speaker 15: Had to call him back into confession or whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, But.
Speaker 15: Real quick, real quick. I want to shout my Instagram out, man, because I want people to follow my movement with mental health. Is that my Instagram is my life matters, underscore musical check it out. I want you how to follow me, man, and understand that transparency when it comes to mental health, the mental illness is very important amongst our culture. You know what I mean? We can break the stigma one day at a time. A right with you on that.
Speaker 2: I have a good one man.
Speaker 4: Hello this yoo?
Speaker 21: You know, good morning, big chocolate tote shuk and it's to time. How's everybody this morning?
Speaker 2: I don't like you calling it.
Speaker 3: I think you need to just stay keep your calls the way up with you at ten am?
Speaker 15: All right, well let me let me get you here.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 21: If we've got to listen to you for four hours, you can listen to me for forty seconds. Check it out first, shout out to the Shrine night club in Boston. And I think that b T should let you guys do your show from the super Bowl. I think it would be a good look. And MV has to remember to bring his grumpy medication. You can't bring fat boy DJ Khalid until you eat more salad and tests. Don't let Charlemagne wear your new dress. Okay, all have a nice day, God blessed, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Charlamage. Do you have an old dress? What do you get your dresses for a great day?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one five one if you need to hit us up now, it's.
Speaker 16: The breakfast club in the morning, the breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast.
Speaker 19: No, no, I'm saying like because you know, like like you talking.
Speaker 15: It's like my tongue sometimes be talking to him and he's.
Speaker 2: Feel like I'm gonna take looking at somebody else on the car.
Speaker 12: Hello, Oh come, who are you talking about?
Speaker 22: My mother?
Speaker 15: I was I'm gonna work. I'm gonna work.
Speaker 4: What's your son? And dad?
Speaker 12: Why you why you beeping about your son now?
Speaker 15: Because you know where you were talking to the ass and.
Speaker 19: They act like they don't want to They don't hear you. They want to walk away when you're trying to yell up there.
Speaker 4: How your son?
Speaker 15: Many he's been teened.
Speaker 12: Okay, you're going You seem like you're anyway.
Speaker 18: I'm trying.
Speaker 15: I know, I know trouble. We got kids.
Speaker 19: But listen, I want to call because chry to marine and you every good morning.
Speaker 15: By the way, I'm mother coome morning. You know what I'm saying. Well, look, I've been a falling you for a long time. Bro.
Speaker 4: No curses.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop cursing.
Speaker 19: Oh my my badela mane ain't coming from you.
Speaker 18: You been cursing the other time.
Speaker 2: Got on curse, cursed right now.
Speaker 4: I wasn't a curse gad man everyway.
Speaker 19: Look, hey, what I was calling he is little telling me I appreciate you talking about mental her because I spoke to you a long time ago, and y'all was comingly because I thought you was a militant, and you said, what's up with trying your white pants?
Speaker 15: Send all that food? Tell my boy curse again.
Speaker 2: What does Dominicans wearing white jeans got to do with mental health?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 19: No, I was saying that when I called you a one time. You was talking to me about that, and I told yauld call through mental health problem. And I appreciate you talking about it because I got out the military, yes, and I don't I didn't know how to deal with it and I went in a depression. And listening to your show every day and made me open my mind and seeking like I went to the be made you know, they put me in a psyche catcher. I even got hospitalized and everything.
Speaker 15: But I gotta appreciate you for talking about it because I know for us, especially Spanish people and black people we don't believe in that. I know I did this, so talking about you and just huh.
Speaker 2: I said, yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 19: Even though you told me you was gonna help me and then you change your number, I couldn't even get in touch with you. But I appreciate that though, because I'm where I'm at right now, because you open my mind.
Speaker 2: Well, what you need me to do? Brother, I'm gonna get your email right now. I'm if you need me to connect you with some people, I connect you with some people. I did change mine. I'm good now.
Speaker 15: I'm good now. I'm good now because I went through it.
Speaker 19: Like I said, I got my own therapy now, like I'm through all that.
Speaker 15: Stuff and we ain't pay for it. But because of that, like I'm.
Speaker 19: One hundred percent to save right, so my kids go to school for college for free and all that stuff and all that. I think you because sometimes I feel like God pot people in somebody's life, even to give you a hint and listening to you every day, I said, you got on my nerve about it. I kind of open my mind.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, I love that.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this page?
Speaker 18: Pace of the ness coming from.
Speaker 12: Up to brofu u vans to b ax up, get it off your chest.
Speaker 18: Pase Pa. I wanted to get off the fact that we can change the course of the way these young black men are doing things nowadays. Bro, Like they're killing each other like there's no return. I mean, and I'm really thinking about it.
Speaker 15: Bro.
Speaker 18: These mothers are suffering, bro losing their children on the daily. Oh, Like it's crazy. We're in the war with ourselves. The music industry is delaying a bad message to our communities. And I just wanted to give a message out to the women out there that's that's that's singularly taking care of their their their young boys, get to know their get to know their friends, and it'll be more active in their schools and stuff like that. Like you know, just just just to know what's going on in your son's head can change the course of everything.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, King.
Speaker 3: The only thing I disagree with is the music industry because art is a reflection of life and there's a lot of societal issues that we got to deal with before we start blaming the music.
Speaker 18: But you know that it has but listen, listen, the music industry is influencing our community so crazy to the fact that everybody want to.
Speaker 15: Be gang gang, everybody want to shoot shooting.
Speaker 3: I think I think the music industry is influenced by the community, you know what I mean, Like it starts, It starts way deeper before somebody gets in the studio and records the record.
Speaker 4: Not agree, but it's something to what he says.
Speaker 8: You got a lot of people that are not about that life, that rap about that life because they think it's it's you know, it'll make them successful, It glamorizes it, it makes them popular.
Speaker 4: Because you got a lot of these kids.
Speaker 8: They ain't never shoot nobody, no gang, but when they see their favorite rapper do it, they do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, but I think they learned a lot of that just in the street, Like you know what I mean. I just think it's a lot of societal issues we got to deal with before we start blaming artists and recordly.
Speaker 2: But I wouldn't blame the record industry, but I would.
Speaker 8: I would definitely say it's these kids are heavily influenced by a lot of the industry.
Speaker 4: Hello, it was this, it was this swan what get it off your chest?
Speaker 23: I just learned to get my chest that I'm really happy that I'm not working and whatnot. It's been kind of slow for a little while. I got a prison in twentand and nine, and man, the world is not very time to expellings.
Speaker 15: I work at a construction company.
Speaker 23: I'm a carpenter.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 24: Man.
Speaker 23: Can I shout up my fun still in prison?
Speaker 15: Of course?
Speaker 23: Maybe James Manuel flipped roll with something and keep your head tight, man, anybody up there to want to write a fella? His number is twelve ninety nine thirty one, James. Man, you man, hit my dogs up? Man, he it's lonely in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't be telling that man keep his head tight while he's still in prison. Man, come on, now, you got to keep your head whoa not keep your head home?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 23: Man, it's the worldlands hard on people who got out of prison. Man, tell you they like reabilitating you and get you ready for society. But really that's not what they're doing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: It's not a correctional facility at all. I don't even know why they call it a correctional facility because they're not trying to correct nothing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 8: We'll get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up. Cappuccino, our guest co host. We got rumors on the way where we're talking about.
Speaker 5: We are going to be talking about the Wight Howard some allegations and uh, the things that he admitted also and of course tyres no boy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll get into all that when we come back. It's The Breakfast Club on b et The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Yes, the world go Dangerous Morneys sow the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the God DJ Envy our guest co host Cappuccino with him, and the time for the Rumor Report.
Speaker 2: We talk to Tyreese, wake up.
Speaker 4: Wake up her coffee.
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 4: All you gotta do is tune in.
Speaker 8: Report Cappuccino, Hey, what's happening y'all on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 18: I got you.
Speaker 4: I'm here today. I got y'all.
Speaker 2: In the morning.
Speaker 5: All you gotta do is listen to all right, So ty Reese is back in the news. Of course, his ex wife, Samantha Lee. She recently appeared on a podcast and while she was on, she spoke on you know how having the wrong folks all up in the ear behind why she pretty much left ty Reese and why she decided to end that relationship.
Speaker 4: Do you think you still would have actually gone through a divorce not that time?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 25: The truth about the matter is that if I had different people in my ear at that time, it would not have made that decision.
Speaker 15: No.
Speaker 25: I was very very hurt. I was very angry. I remember when I made the decision. I was like hysterically crying on the phone with my attorney. I was extremely emotionally intoxicated. I'm an extremely emotional person, but I know women specifically, there will be moments full to be like, I'm.
Speaker 11: Ready to be done. I can't stand this, you don't do this.
Speaker 25: We're just focusing on these things, and because you don't have a certain person in your life to check you and say this, what about this?
Speaker 11: What about these strings? What about what he's not doing?
Speaker 25: That can get you thinking about the positive aspects of this person that you may not be thinking about when you're upset.
Speaker 2: That was the hardly initiated podcast too. I have the name of this lutenant.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a prime example of why you don't make permanent decisions based off temporary feelings at that part, and why you don't take advice about your relationship from any damn body because the un less the person you taking advice from, those every single intimate.
Speaker 2: Details about your relationship, you can't take.
Speaker 4: Advice from them, right right you? Well, of course y'all knows our reasons.
Speaker 5: I gonna sit down and just let that go viral without him having to say something in regards to Samantha.
Speaker 26: So, if you had people in your ear at the time, they must be still in your ear because you still trying to get twenty thousand dollars a month for a five year old.
Speaker 12: You make one hundred and sixty thousand dollars.
Speaker 24: A year on your own, your clout chasing if you wanted to be famous, booboo, that's all you had to say.
Speaker 2: You didn't have to play this game that you wasn't You.
Speaker 24: Think I would have a song entitled I don't Think you ever loved me if I didn't really feel that way. You think I would have a song out called love Transaction if I didn't realize that it was never love, it was just a transaction.
Speaker 2: This is about money.
Speaker 26: You already tried to ask me to come back you already tried to reconcile.
Speaker 4: I told you I was in a relationship with Zelly, and I.
Speaker 17: Was not willing to go and break this off or cut this woman off because you decided to wake up on a Wednesday and come back and play under saying.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna use that every time I go for someone.
Speaker 3: Boom boo boo boom booms made me laugh when he started that ran off by saying, now, I wasn't gonna say anything about this. Nobody believed that time. Nobody believed you wasn't gonna say anything. But here's the thing that I love about Tyre. Tyre's letting y'all know I'm not paying this twenty thousand a month. Okay, whichever where it goes, just twenty thousand two damn much, all right, Tyree said to the man, there ain't no good gonna come to you until you stopped trying to get twenty thousand a month from me.
Speaker 8: The sad part is is he probably spent like well he said it in the thing, he spent close to a million dollars in lawyer fees fighting this, going back and forth with court costs and.
Speaker 2: Everything, and and to his point, yeah, he's right.
Speaker 8: If there was no problem and she wants to get back, I think this is the time where they should settle it, you know, in faith, in each other's face, instead of through the lawyers, because nobody wins with the lawyers.
Speaker 4: Nobody's winning, but the attorney's.
Speaker 8: At this point right now, if she feels like she said that she there was things that she did wrong, there was things that he did wrong, this is the time where they should have a conversation to try to meet somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 3: I've taken advice from people who don't know every single intimate details about your relationships. It's just like talking to your doctor a lawyer. You have to tell your doctor a lawyer everything so they know exactly how to move. If the person you're getting advice from about your relationship doesn't know every single details and they can't give you acurt it, only telling you your side.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly right.
Speaker 5: And like she said, she took advice with the wrong people, and I agree with Terre's clearly she got those same people in her ear because they're probably like, girl, you should have stayed with him, you know, so I feel like they she still has the wrong people back in her ear again for her to come out. What what twenty twenties when they finalize the divorce, Like now you're saying something about it.
Speaker 8: But it always confused me about prenups, right because in this he said he had a prenup in place. But obviously the prenup means nothing if they're fighting it, right, right, so pre nup means nothing.
Speaker 2: Ida, I don't know when I was broke.
Speaker 4: When I got relations about him.
Speaker 5: No, well remember on I definitely need you guys the guests business jumping on this one because court documents are not revealing that Dwight Howard admits the meeting a man from Instagram.
Speaker 2: So back in July, we just play again about this.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, we just played on. What I'm saying is I want you to you know, jump in. We can't help you much play on TV.
Speaker 2: I can't help you, stop me quick listening.
Speaker 5: He was accused, Well, he's badly a lawsuit with a man accusing him of a salt battery and intentional affliction of emotional distress and false imprisonment. So the accuser is named Stephen Harper. He claims that Dwight pretty much met him, and of course the d ms. They exchanged explicit texts and pictures and videos, and Dwight pretty much invited him to come by the house, making everything.
Speaker 4: Consentual to hook up with Dwight.
Speaker 5: But the god was like, when I showed up, there was another man dressed as a woman named Kitty who popped up, and uh, it was pretty much presented as a threesome.
Speaker 4: Now Stephen says that, yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Provided everybody Ober receives about all of this, saying, you know, it was alleged abuse.
Speaker 4: But here is a thing.
Speaker 5: Dwight allegedly stated that Stephen was aware of the threesome before robbing to the house, and an alleged paper includes a statement from Dwight's lawyer saying that everything did go down. He agreed, you know, and everything was consensual.
Speaker 4: But he never denies.
Speaker 2: White lawyers.
Speaker 5: He never denies, uh, you know, that things were not He never denied that they were not consensual. He just denies that the guy was forced into this whole situation. Y'all got quiet.
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about what was going on with the White Howard the best in all his endeavors.
Speaker 12: What if he chooses to do, that's him. He could do whatever he wants.
Speaker 2: I don't even understand the story.
Speaker 5: He was forced into the three so that Dwight started touching him, and he was like no, stop, you know, because he in his mind, he wasn't coming for a threesome.
Speaker 4: He was coming to spend spend time with Dwight.
Speaker 8: And the White Howard lawyers confirmed that they're saying, yes, yeah, yeah, I don't believe that I got three agreed to touch.
Speaker 5: One another and to engage in consensual sexual activity is allegedly what the lawyers are saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't believe White Howard law He said that she's ready it. What's the sauce?
Speaker 4: I don't know, lord yep. So that is it for the rumor mail, the rumor report and everything headline and you're looking at it out But I guess the like the lawyer has to say it's.
Speaker 2: Consensual, so you have to omit, you know, admit certain things.
Speaker 4: So why is just trying to clear his name about it being right?
Speaker 2: You said omit? I said admit, yes, I did stop talking.
Speaker 3: This is just a lot something wrong with your tongue. I'm not gonna yo, all right, and that is your rumor report.
Speaker 8: Now when we come back. We got front page news tesling figure out will be joining us. It's the breakfast clubg of Morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is d d j en Vy Charlamage the God. We are the breakfast Club. Cappuccino is here, our guest co hosts, and let's get in.
Speaker 4: Some front page.
Speaker 15: Right.
Speaker 12: The last night, the Vikings beat the forty nine Ers twenty two to seventeen.
Speaker 2: Glue to the Vikings man.
Speaker 3: I'm happy that y'all beat the forty nine Ers simply because the forty nine Ers and the Eagles are the best teams in the NFC.
Speaker 2: Okay, my Dallas Cowboys probably like the third.
Speaker 3: Best team in the NFC, so we need them to lose as much as possible so we can go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 12: Yan, guys are not going to the super That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: And also NBA starts tonight.
Speaker 8: I the Warriors take on the Sun's, Nuggets take on the Lakers, and we got to congratulate to Giannis the Greek Freaky signed a three year deal for one hundred and eighty six million dollars.
Speaker 3: Hey, by the way, Milwaukee slew to y'all. But that nickname y'all got for Damian Lillard and Gianni's is nast.
Speaker 18: What is it?
Speaker 2: Freakd time? We don't want that.
Speaker 4: You want freak time.
Speaker 2: We don't need freak time. You know what I'm saying. But I need your team. Yeah, but I don't think Milwaukee wants that eve Okay time, Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, Tess, let's jump right into it. More Biden talking. We talked about BID the last hour, so what are we talking about this hour?
Speaker 11: M go niners first of all, the way, but this is the first time.
Speaker 13: You know, we talked about the convoy the month, the humanitarian supplies getting into Gaza on last week.
Speaker 11: That was the latest update.
Speaker 13: I wanted people to know that that convoy did go through, the citizens did get exactly what they needed.
Speaker 11: Hamas as far as we know right now, has not intervened with that.
Speaker 13: So the United States wanted to make sure that folks know that they remain committed to ensuring that the civilians in Gaza will continue to have access to full water and medical care without a being diverted from Hamas President Biden says Saturday, we will continue to work with all parties to keep Ralphi crossing an operation to enable the continued movement of aid that is imperative to the welfare of the people of Gaza. So the citizens of Palsing and citizens are getting, you know, some help of what they need as a result of this ugly, ugly war.
Speaker 11: So I want to give you that update the.
Speaker 3: Question because you know, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but if I'm the Biden administration, it doesn't it seem like they playing both sides. So if you're giving Israel billions of dollars for the military, right, and the military is you know, waging war.
Speaker 8: On go but they given to civilians, they're not giving it to Hamas. They given it to civilians.
Speaker 2: That are that are mistake. They're not just bombing the maas well.
Speaker 8: They're supposed to be just bombing They're supposed to be remember they paying ful people who get out and this, that and the other that they're supposed to be just bombing Hamas.
Speaker 3: They're not though, I mean, so my point is it's like if you're giving money to the military and the military is bombing gods, period, right Hamad, Innocent civilians and everybody and then you're given the you know, Goding's aide.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of like playing both sides America?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess pretty much.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's how war works.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 13: Well in America, the American way obviously bomb you and then give you the band aid, you know, after the bob in very simple terms. And so people who you know, support as we had Dr Mark Lamontehill would agree with you and saying that you need to pick a side and not continue to fund this war.
Speaker 11: So, uh, they would agree with you.
Speaker 13: But again the Israel side of it would disagree with you and say that, you know, the the United States are doing exactly you know, what they need to do.
Speaker 11: So I don't know, Charlamagne.
Speaker 8: I've seen they released two hostages as well too, to women they release yesterday, Yes they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pro.
Speaker 3: I'm pro innocent civilians not being killed, regardless of what side. I'm pro children not being killed, you know, regardless of what side they Absolutely, that's what i'd Let's talk about these economic losses.
Speaker 4: Now they say economic losses succeed nine point three billion.
Speaker 11: Yeah, as a result of the United Auto Workers strike.
Speaker 13: Now, when the first the strike first happened, there was question on with this effect the economy, would it just affect U the automakers. And so now a consultant group has actually issued some reports on that the United Auto Workers historic strike against the Choice Big three automakers is in a six weeks. So this has been going on sixth week and according to the consulting group Andersen Economic Group, the economic losses have surpassed nine point three billion. They are estimating these losses as of October nineteenth, and they said it's four hundred and eighty eight million as a result of worker rages four point eight four point eighteen billion and worker losses supplier wages and earnings they're estimating that at two point seven billion dollar loss and dealers, customers and other industry loss they estimate that at one point one point eight six billion. So to determine the economic impact of the strike, the group used lost wages to workers other workers who were temporarily laid off or forced to decrease their hours. Remember some folks that didn't even go on the strike. They also you know, were sent home as well. Uh, this is again a collective supplier loss loss earnings for the Big three and the dealer customer and auto industry loss as a whole. So they So now we have some data to debate on how the longer this strike goes on, the more you know it can affect the economy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nine point billion, don't make them bend? And what will right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 13: Right? So? And by the way, you know, I know you tell people to follow me on Instagram, but really, you know, I put a post up today.
Speaker 11: I would like to hear from you.
Speaker 13: If you are United Auto Workers, if you have been on strike up and just put a post up you can follow me a teszlm figure. Oh. I want to hear your story. I want to know you know how it's affecting you. What are you looking for in the big payback?
Speaker 15: You know what?
Speaker 11: How has this impact you?
Speaker 13: I want to hear some from some folks directly and put them on a straight shot on Chase of Podcasts on Blackfield podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Right, well, thank you, Tiz, thank you.
Speaker 8: Now when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, let's talk about this comes from Tyrese and his ex now his ax. Samantha said that the reason she left Tyresee was because her friends were in her air. So let's talk about friends being in your ear when you're in a relationship. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. I guess it's do you listen to your friends when you're in a relationship? And do you, I guess give your friends?
Speaker 2: You know why?
Speaker 3: Nobody can never talk to you truly about your relationship. They don't know everything. They don't know everything. They don't know all the details of you and what your significant other is going through. They can never ever ever give you a proper analysis of your relationship. But they don't know everything, right, bottom line point blaker. So you can never really listen to your friends about your relationship. No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 8: Let's discuss eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Do you talk to your friends about your relationship? And do you give advice to your friends? That's that's the question too.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't give.
Speaker 8: Advice when it comes to relationships, because, like you said, you don't know the ends announce and you say something and then it goes the wrong way, and then what happens. You know, or you give advice, you tell somebody something, they mad at you and then later they find out what you say is true. All right, well, let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Do you talk to your friends about their relationship?
Speaker 12: Or do you talk?
Speaker 4: Do you give advice to your friends about their relationship?
Speaker 12: Let's discuss. This's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 27: It's topic times call eight hundred five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Morning everybody.
Speaker 8: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We get our guest co hosts Cappuccino with us. Now if you're just joining us, this topic comes from Tyreese and his ex wife, Samantha. Now. Yesterday, Samantha did an interview I guess on a podcast where she was talking about the reason that she left Tyreese was because she was listening to her friends.
Speaker 12: Her friends were in her air.
Speaker 8: So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one on five to one, when you guys are in relationships, do you listen to your friends and friends? Do you give your friends advice on their relationship?
Speaker 2: That is the question.
Speaker 4: Let's start with you, Cappuccino.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts.
Speaker 4: All right, So I gotta admit I do give my friends advice.
Speaker 5: However, I like to play Devil's advocate because I'm only getting my friends side of the story and I'm like, eh, all right, So if I were in this person choose, you know, I play that with them. However, I prefer to listen for them to vent to me, let's just take it all in because sometimes that's all people want to do. But I'm not listening to any single friends at all. If you have been in a relationship akaa, marriage, I prefer marriages to give me advice if I take it.
Speaker 4: But I'm not gonna always say people's advice.
Speaker 8: I only give advice on the relationships if it's that mental that's so it's if it's abuse or something like that, then I'll give advice of my feelings.
Speaker 2: But if it's not detrimental, I try to stay out of it. A lot of people don't know.
Speaker 8: I call it like the weighing system, right, And when I say the weighing system is you can put on a scale the bad things that somebody does, but you also got to put on the scale of the good things that they do.
Speaker 2: Right, You learned that from Tyres because he was your mad counselor.
Speaker 8: No, but you know, because you also you gotta wait, You gotta wagh the pros and the cons. A lot of people only talks about the negative things, and especially when you tell a friend, nine times out of ten, you're telling your friends the negative things, the bad things. You don't necessarily tell a friends all the good things as well. And sometimes you got to balance on that scale, and you don't know what a person's how a person is feeling during that time.
Speaker 12: I could be mad right now when mad as hell, but tomorrow might not be.
Speaker 8: And like Charlotamay said earlier, you don't want to make a permanent decision of a temporary emotionship.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 3: Like I already told y'all, this is why you can't listen to your friends, because they don't know all the intimate details of your relationship. The only person can give you advice is the person who knows every single intimate detail about your relationship.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's like talking to your doctor or talk to your lawyer.
Speaker 3: You have to tell them everything that they can probably diagnose you and properly assist you. You know, other than that, No, it's pointless, And I don't want to hear about none of your relationship problems, because there's the thing. You come to people with your relationship problems. Even when I give you advice, you take it. If you ain't ready to leave sad person, then what you're coming to me for? Okay, go see a therapist or a counselor or somebody. I can't tell you nothing.
Speaker 8: But sometimes it's not about leaving. Sometimes it's just getting a different opinion.
Speaker 13: You know.
Speaker 8: Sometimes people's minds a closed minded and they don't necessarily open up to other things. Right, And sometimes I can ask an opinion on certain things it ain't about detrimentally, like I'm gonna leave my wife. But if I'm having a problem, I might be like, yo, this was an issue. But usually I can call my mother, my pops.
Speaker 3: By the way, don't trust people who always so quick just to tell you to leave your significance. No, there's some people out there that will tell you just leave them, Just leave them, just leave them, leave them. They don't got nobody. That's how they've been living their whole like you know what I mean. They not married, they don't have no kids, but they are always telling you just leave, just leave them, just leave them.
Speaker 4: Girls. If I were you, no, but you're not.
Speaker 9: You're not.
Speaker 3: You're not exactly you're just gonna tell me to leave the marriage. But I'll say tell depth to us part through thickness and help. Marriages are not easy people. There's certain things that you're gonna have to do works through correct period.
Speaker 2: You can't just up and leave whenever you want to, especially when kids are involved.
Speaker 4: We have the cold on the line, the cold.
Speaker 19: Good morning, Good morning guys. Hey, how you feeling the I'm feeling good.
Speaker 28: I'm on a highway, I'm driving home from work. I'm feeling good.
Speaker 12: Okay, traffic.
Speaker 9: But I want to answer the question.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, mama.
Speaker 28: So I would absolutely not take advice or give advice to my friend.
Speaker 29: Absolutely not.
Speaker 28: I kind of don't even I don't know if there's some bad but I don't even really want to know what's going on. Like I feel like the only advice I could kind of take from a friend is like, you know, like what trips should we go on or what should I do?
Speaker 29: But as far as.
Speaker 28: As far as you're telling me to leave, my man on me telling absolutely we're not doing that.
Speaker 2: Man, make you feel she ain't never had that you don't know.
Speaker 9: Not that you won't even know.
Speaker 28: I wouldn't even tell her everything, you know, so she would be telling me something and then in the back of my mind, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even tell her, you know, so you ain't tell her all the intimate details, right right?
Speaker 4: What you did some things out?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Exactly?
Speaker 2: So thank you, mama. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 22: This is sorry?
Speaker 30: Isn't Americans? And for the answers to that question with ire, I would never let my friends give me advice, but one they can't keep a relationship, I'm relationship. I'm gonna stay in it. I'm sorry you.
Speaker 2: Said, what what the last part in a toxic relation?
Speaker 30: If I'm in a toxic relationship, I'm not going to stay in it. I liken health.
Speaker 4: But there are some people who don't know that they're in to relationships.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they think it's normal.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one. Now this topic is coming from Tyresee and Hiss Exantha. She said that she left Tyree because her friends were in her ear. So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one do you talk to your friends about your relationship? Do you take advice from them? And also do you talk to your friends about their relationship do you give them advice? Let's discuss it's the Breakfast Club the morning.
Speaker 4: It's topic times.
Speaker 27: Called eight hundred and five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody's dej NV Charlamagne the gud we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Now he's just joining us.
Speaker 8: We're talking about Tyrese and his x amous that she was on the podcast yesterday and this is what she said.
Speaker 26: So if you had people in your ear at the time, they must be still.
Speaker 24: In your ear because you're still trying to get twenty thousand dollars a month for a five year old. You make one hundred and sixty thousand dollars a year on your own, your clout chasing. If you wanted to be famous, boo boo, that's all you had to say. You didn't have to play this game that you was. You think I would have a song entitled I Don't Think You Ever loved me if I didn't really feel that way? You think I would have a song out called love Transaction. If I didn't realize that it was never love. It was just a transaction. This is about money.
Speaker 26: You already tried to ask me to come back, You already tried to reconcile.
Speaker 4: I told you I was in a relationship with Zelly, and.
Speaker 17: I was not willing to go and break this off or cut this woman off because you decided to wake up on a Wednesday and come back and play.
Speaker 2: In the sand.
Speaker 12: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. Do you listen to your friends?
Speaker 8: Do you take your friend's advice, or on the other side of things, do you give your friends advice about their relationship? Now cappuccino, you do say you do talk to your friends about their relationship sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yes, But like I say, playing Devil's After, I'd rather give my advice to my married friends because in relationships where they just have only been together for months or a few years, to me, I'm like, you know, you got to fill it out some more.
Speaker 4: So I don't want to always give advice. But at the same time, those relationships.
Speaker 5: People know me, they know me well, and they know I'm gonna speak the truth and they may come up a little aggressive. So but I do try to stay out of it as best as I can, but sometimes if I'm pulled in, I'm like, all right, let me let me just tell you straight up, but also hear out the other person.
Speaker 2: As far as what what's the question?
Speaker 4: Do you give advice? Do you take advice?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: I don't take advice because nobody knows the intimate details of me and my wife relationship. I'm working together for twenty five years, right, I got what the hell y' only we know what y'all gonna tell us, you know what I mean? And as far as uh giving advice, it's hard, man, because I don't. I don't ever feel like somebody's telling me the full story. They're telling me their version of events, right, and they're telling me their one side. And a lot of times when people are having these conversations with you, they want you to agree with them. Yes, they're only going to tell you things that make them look favorable, you know what I mean, because they want you to tell them what they already want to hear.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, I've been with my wife thirty years. But you know your seasoned.
Speaker 8: So there's things that you know that that your sisters might not know, like what whatever, if a manage doing something, if a man is playing the game, you can tell your.
Speaker 3: The biggest advice. I'll be telling all my little my little nieces. I tell them straight up, like y'all need to really watch you y'all out here giving this poom poom too, because there's twenty twenty three. These niggas can't wait to tell on it. They can't wait to sit on the podcast and just tell everybody how they especially if you got a little bit of status about you.
Speaker 2: That's my biggest piece of advice. I don't know if that's relationship advice and that.
Speaker 4: That's a little bit of relationship advice, get your poom poom too.
Speaker 8: But if it's detrimental, if you see something that's wrong, that can go toxic, that can hurt somebody, you would tell somebody.
Speaker 3: What depends what it is, because a lot of times there's things that we might see that we think are toxic that might just be you know how they communicate for that moment, Like you and your wife ain't never gotten to an argument. Yeah, of course my wife checked me on Friday night like and was doing all the one but no, damn it was the finger waving and everything.
Speaker 2: You got the wave and my maturity looked it was like everything okay, checking on you if not your head. But it wasn't nothing. It wasn't nothing serious. That's just how she She communicates with me.
Speaker 4: Like that's your relationship and you understand it.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, that's right. So sometimes you gotta mind your business, like I don't know what you want.
Speaker 5: To give advice to some people, they don't always take it or they blame you for interfering.
Speaker 28: He is Amber from Jersey and but good morning.
Speaker 8: We're talking about do you listen to your friends about advice on your relationship?
Speaker 4: I should say, well, I have a few friends.
Speaker 31: I go to a certain friends about certain things. Oh, I feel like you gotta take ter avice to a certain extent, but no one's ever being to tell you to leave your person or.
Speaker 14: You know, X, Y and Z.
Speaker 28: And then you got those one friends who will tell you their person, but then they'll be guys talked up.
Speaker 31: With they man who you know, dix y and C. So I'm just you take it to a certain extent, but never Oh my friends said that, So you done?
Speaker 8: You know, I got you, Tanya, Good morning, Good morning, do you take advice from your friends?
Speaker 9: Take advice from our friends. If I know that my friends are the ones that probe my relationship, I'm not going to take advice from someone that I know is you know, don't like my man or it's my men. They're not going to give you, you know, good advice, brothers, the person is right or wrong. So I feel like you should only take advice for someone that's pro your relationship.
Speaker 2: Relationship.
Speaker 3: And by by the way, we talking about relationship right and always leaving our words, but.
Speaker 4: We're talking about Samantha and.
Speaker 2: Samantha, Why would not take.
Speaker 8: Advice from my friend talking about relations relationship from Samantha?
Speaker 2: Text matters relationships.
Speaker 4: The friends that are pro the person that she's dadd what makes that person?
Speaker 15: You know?
Speaker 5: What makes the friends pro that because they could be like, girl, he look good for you, but not really understanding the full.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a good point, you know, because if you pro this person, then you might always side with this person, no mad what. And I see that a lot of times when it comes to people who got money, you'll have a bunch of girlfriends that will be saying, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Better stick with him no matter I don't care. It don't matter if he got other girls, It don't matter.
Speaker 3: If he got kids, he got he got money, he got money, got money, that ain't I don't want you to be pro out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, we got Sterling on the line.
Speaker 12: Sterling, good morning, Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 7: You're doing this morning?
Speaker 4: Do you give your friends a relationship advice?
Speaker 5: Daryling?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 7: Man, it seems like I'm the person that people want to, you know, confide in. But I can't give advice.
Speaker 15: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I could just listen.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like I got, I got unhappily he's not married.
Speaker 6: Advice if I ain't every you know what I mean? Or or like you said, you don't know all the tides of the story, right you me your homeboys? Nah, I ain't married.
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 7: I'm forty four? Man, d Yeah, I got I got a couple.
Speaker 2: Of what you saying, Like, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I mean, I'm a thousand percent of my kids life.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, like one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Okay, things didn't work.
Speaker 6: You know, but I mean no not but we like best friending my Baggy MoMA and my old lady hang out together and everything. Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But yeah, but you can't give nobody advice, you know, and let them do their own thing. Just gonna be a listen.
Speaker 5: So cir is one of the reasons why you don't give advices because you know that maybe your past just didn't work out too well as well.
Speaker 6: Well, no, I mean, I got a lot of experience, Okay, so you know, but I know that I got no my homies, so they're not gonna give me a hundred percent the story. And I'm good for checking them when they're not, you know, being one thousand it is, so sometimes they don't even you know, sometimes they don't want to tell me because they know I might not be with them.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha, thank you, sterling. What's the moral of the story, guys. The moral of the story is problems with my wife. I don't discuss you know what I'm saying like that because there's nothing that anybody can tell me about me and my relationship simply because they don't know all the intimate details of our relationship period.
Speaker 5: And if you're having major issues like that, don't go to your friends go to counselor yes.
Speaker 4: Go to counselor yes.
Speaker 12: All right, well we got rumors on the way where we talk about the rumors.
Speaker 5: Give us a little team, So we are going to be talking about some wax figures Little Wayne the Rock, they had some wax figures revealed recently. Also Michael Irvin and what he's saying about his son as a rapper. Uh.
Speaker 4: And we're gonna talking about Chop.
Speaker 8: Okay, we'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club on be Eat Morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n.
Speaker 8: V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club Cappuccinos. Here she's our guest co host.
Speaker 2: Lukie Cappuccino.
Speaker 3: You know, it's really crazy to be able to text your kids in school and call your kids in school.
Speaker 2: Because when we grew up in the nineteen hundreds, have.
Speaker 12: To call the principal if you had a walk to the principals off and.
Speaker 3: If you got caught with a beep in the pages, yes you get suspended. Is s you couldn't have no you even have cell phone? No cell phone, you had your beepers, you get suspended. I get iss. Now these kids can have full blown conversations with you.
Speaker 2: Are they in class. That's not allowed in my kids school. He's not supposed to be on the phone. You're not posed after school.
Speaker 4: You're not supposed to call there a minimum in the middle of math.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I never called him in the middle of math. They call him in the class.
Speaker 4: He called you, she called she.
Speaker 2: I just called it. Just not just you know, tell her good morning and have a good day at school.
Speaker 4: So she was part of the you're part of the.
Speaker 2: Earlier.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they I don't know if they started classes yet. But my point is they're still allowed to have those devices school. We couldn't even have those devices in school. But yeah, with us, it's a safety device, you know. So if there's something happens when the kids are, you know, in school, I'll tell you what happened.
Speaker 2: One time, my son.
Speaker 8: Logan, there was an active shooter on this on the school grounds and he was able to text me and you know, we ran up there to let me know.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it does help sometimes, you know, it definitely helps. I'm just thinking about how much times have changed.
Speaker 8: Shot the cappuccino now cappuccino. I was I was I ordered my little Starbucks here this morning, and she said I was doing it wrong. She said I should ordered how.
Speaker 4: You should get the trent To which is the bigger sizes that I believe, and get light ice.
Speaker 8: Don't they charge you for light ice? They charge you more because that means they got to put more liquid in it. No, no light ice tomorrow.
Speaker 4: This gotta the system.
Speaker 12: Okay, all right, But we got rumors on the way where we talking about.
Speaker 5: Yes, we are going to talk about Nlli Choppa, also Dwayne the Rock Johnson as well as Lil Wayne and these new Wax figures that are out and Michael.
Speaker 4: Irvin has calling out his own son as a rapper.
Speaker 2: I respect it. All right, we'll get to that. NeXT's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, warning everybody in Steen j n V.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the room. It's cappuccinos here, all right?
Speaker 9: Coffee?
Speaker 2: Wait, comfort, smeller coffee.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is tune in the little report Cappuccino. Hey, what's happening y'all on the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 8: I got you.
Speaker 4: I'm here today.
Speaker 9: I got y'all.
Speaker 18: In the morning.
Speaker 4: All you gotta do is just listen to.
Speaker 2: So ann Ellie Chopper is addressing some rumors of being missing.
Speaker 22: Now.
Speaker 5: Last week, his mom pretty much got real worried, jumped on the social media pretty much much asking anyone if they heard from Nlli Choppa to have him contact her. You know, She says, I haven't heard from my son in hours, which is highly unusual for him. And one thing I've always learned about my son is that he never disappears without explanation. Now, she did follow up and apologize to everyone, saying, you know, I'm sorry for scaring folks, and we we got in contact with him. So Anelli is now hopping on the social media as well, addressing the missing rumor, saying, I appreciate y'all showing concern, but the missing narrative isn't cool, especially knowing that people really do go missing every day. He says, I took a little time to myself to get back to my roots, but trust I'm all good. So apologies to anyone that had been worried. We don't run from bottles. We take him up, chin up. So he's good now.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, and I would say I don't have a problem with that, because if his mom speaks to him all the time and there's a situation and Charlemagne and I know that his mom texts us all the time whatever's going on with nlu Champa, so they have a tight relationship. So I'm sure when he goes out he calls his mom, Mom, I'm going here, Mom, I hadn't here. And if I don't speak to my son and then a certain amount of hours, I'm the same way.
Speaker 2: You like, Mama.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm mad and Mama for being concerned.
Speaker 4: I wasn't mad about that.
Speaker 5: When I saw that post, I was like, ooh, if mom got to jump on the social media to skin yes, yes, and.
Speaker 3: Ali salute my GUYLI you know better than that that bar check in with your mama.
Speaker 2: It don't matter who, I don't care what else. Nobody else needs to know where you're at. Mama sent a.
Speaker 8: Textas something Mama taking in that Mama phones tell me I'm gonna be out for a while, and you worry.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 2: You know how Mama were better than well more news.
Speaker 5: Of course, you got Dwayne the Rock Johnson, my other baby Daddy and Lil Wayne. They have these wax figure figures out. One is the Graham Museum in Paris. They recently revealed their wax figure of Dwayne the Rock Johnson. However, a lot of folks are going in because.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look quite like Dwayne.
Speaker 5: In fact, people saying it looks like mister Clean or even Vin Diesel. So I'm gonna show you guys to uh pretty much. Dwayne is trying to work on some things. He says, for the record, I'm gonna have my team reach out to our friends at the Graham Museum in Paris so we can work on some updating of my wax figure, starting with the skin color. And I gotta say, it doesn't look like the Dwayne the Rock looks more like the Pebble.
Speaker 2: Let me see.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, it doesn't what.
Speaker 2: A what a waste?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not even how the Wayne dresses.
Speaker 24: That.
Speaker 3: Caucasian security guards being extra difficulty to do.
Speaker 2: Don't want to let you you got sneakers in the rag. I don't care who you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he definitely looks like a dad in this picture.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it doesn't give.
Speaker 2: Me, it does not. It does not. Also, Lil Wayne, h he has a wax figure.
Speaker 5: But it's actually been out for a while now in Tennessee's Hollywood Wax Museum, I guess, and with viral and fans said that it doesn't look like Lil Wayne, but looks more like to C and uh Wayne says, sorry wax museum, but that's not me. You tried, though, and I appreciate the effort. So this is Lil Wayne's, but another wast Wow, that's what I say. Man, it's not always the thought that counts. Don't think about me if that's how you think about me. Okay, yeah, I mean you guys, remember how when the Beyonce wax figure came out it looked like Shakira. How does everybody mess up all the time. I think it's the people with melanin. I feel like those are always the ones that they get wrong.
Speaker 2: That's right, because he look like a little bit.
Speaker 4: It does. When I look at him, I was like, it does look like to see.
Speaker 3: Just a bit in twenty twenty three, it's so many different ways that you can make accurate depictions of people.
Speaker 2: If NBA two K can get it right, they can't. That part come on now, that part?
Speaker 5: So those are the wax figures also Michael Irving is calling his son out for lying in his raps now for him. On the recent episode of Skip Bayless's show Undisputed, Michael Irvan was discussing John Morant and then it came up to him talking about his son in his rap career.
Speaker 4: I got a son. He he raps.
Speaker 2: His rap name is tut Tarantino.
Speaker 4: If you ever listen to some of his raps, I'm like, oh my god, where does this come from?
Speaker 15: Son?
Speaker 12: You grew up in a gated community, your whole life.
Speaker 2: But he's rapping my life because we.
Speaker 4: Romanticize and santasize about that old Doug life, good old life and all of that stuff. When when when we when we used to work to get away from it.
Speaker 3: Now we've gotten to a place somehow we're running back towards in the music and everything.
Speaker 2: I gotta hear it? Can we hear it? I was gonna say we got touch, we got tout Tarantino, but I tested me a male.
Speaker 4: I'm still gonna be hung still.
Speaker 2: In the streets, still making that money. I don't want to. He's bringing the funny, No, he't here. I'm doing the four Men Prince on one now like I'm right, I think something.
Speaker 3: Monay telling you moving and conomy prop I just said, can't used to bring in the cargo.
Speaker 2: I'm here so much rowing and face.
Speaker 4: Let's say there, let's say go the way in the air.
Speaker 2: That's money on me.
Speaker 3: Just think I'm in the f first of all, driving a clue BMD from Michael Irving because Michael Irvin, Michael Irvin did what no p'll could do. He got Touch Tarantino played on We would not even know who Touch Tarantino is all his music, and Michael Irvin did not get.
Speaker 2: On television great marketing and say that so grand opening. I respect. Michael Irvin did it.
Speaker 3: More parents did that, it would be more fraudulent rappers shutting the hell up and sitting because the problem historically with fraudulent rappers that the only people calling him out with other.
Speaker 2: Rappers, we need the parents to call it in and ask kids out.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know how happy Clarence parents were when B Rabbit let everybody know Papa Doc was lying. Okay, one thing folks don't know that in the deleted teams that eight mile Clarence parents are the ones who told B Rabbit that Clarence was a fraud.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Ain't never seen of the leader teams at eight mile, but I have.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh, you just killed your son's correto.
Speaker 4: Did he have a career.
Speaker 2: I don't want him to be a rapper, but did he have a career? Damn?
Speaker 5: I mean talking about yesterday? Hold up what we talked about yesterday. If your kids are in sports and you not good, you gotta stop.
Speaker 4: You could have pulled them to the side. I mean.
Speaker 5: But this, that's the thing. This is not his first time talking about it. Care Apparently the son didn't care.
Speaker 2: And by the way, he didn't sound bad to me just now.
Speaker 5: It didn't sound bad. But when you hear what his dad is saying, it's like, damn, I can't even take you serious.
Speaker 3: Because in the streets taking your money. We listened to a lot of other rappers that we know lying. Let's think about that. There's a lot of rappers we know that be lying, but a lot of rappers we know fraudulent. But if they come out with something jamming, we jammed daddy wasn't exactly. The parents are not coming to May Their daddy's gonna be in the household. For most of them, but you know we still listen to it.
Speaker 5: Shouted toutt Na Tarantino, shout to to Tarantino and Michael Irvans shout out to Michael.
Speaker 7: Michael.
Speaker 3: Damn, daddy won me three super Bowls. So I'm listening to your Okay, I'm listening to your daddy.
Speaker 4: And that is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: Damn tut you're thinking about it, all right, charlamn who're giving that donkey two man four? After the hour, y'all are gonna realize why I always tell y'all to give pilots give cards. Man was on this radio telling y'all a little while ago, give pilots give cards.
Speaker 8: This story is gonna prove me right. We'll talk about it for after that hour, all right, we'll get to that. NeXT's the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Main saying, dang, don't get other shame you are a don't.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of to day. Donkey of today does not discrimination.
Speaker 4: I might not have the song to today, but I got.
Speaker 18: The donkey day lass.
Speaker 2: So if you ever feel I.
Speaker 3: Need to be a dunky man with the hero, Yes, it's a breakfast club, bitch, please don't kive.
Speaker 2: Today Today.
Speaker 3: On RADD, I turned my Micael Okay well lad Sharon Donkey Today for Tuesday, October twenty fourth goes to a forty four year old Alaska Airlines pilot named Joseph d Emerson. Now, remember when I told y'all, when I get on long flights, especially out the country, I always give the pilot a little gift, a Dunken Donuts gift card, Starbucks gift card, just some little token of appreciation, because literally.
Speaker 2: Our life is in these pilots hands.
Speaker 3: You never know what people are dealing with, and a little kindness goes a long way. And it's insane to me that folks board planes and don't even speak to the people that are flying you to your destination. Your forty thivesand feet in the air, you're going six hundred miles per hour, and you don't speak to the person that's in charge all that.
Speaker 2: Like, y'all really don't know what.
Speaker 3: Folks be going through mentally and emotionally, and god forbid they have some type of breakdown in the air. But apparently that is what happened in this situation, because Joseph d Emerson allegedly tried to count.
Speaker 2: A whole plane. Let's go to kron for News for the report. Police.
Speaker 32: On Sunday afternoon, Alaska Airlines Flight two zero five to nine, a seventy six seat Horizon Air flight, was flying from Everett, Washington, to San Francisco, when an off duty Alaska Airlines pilot who was riding in the jump seat, a third seat in the cockpit, allegedly tried to shut down the engines of the plane. The pilots were able to regain control and that man was removed from the cockpit. The pilots then requested to make an emergency landing in Portland. That can be heard describing the situation over the radio.
Speaker 19: We've got the guy that tried to shut into down out of the cockpit, and he took a sound like he's cousin the issue of the back right now.
Speaker 6: I think he should the park.
Speaker 32: After landing, the suspect was taken into custody without incident. He has since been identified as forty four year old Joseph David Emerson, a residential Pleasant Hill. At this point, we don't know his motive for allegedly trying to turn off the engines, but he's now facing eighty three counts of attempted murder along with reckless endangerment and one count of endangering and aircraft.
Speaker 3: Now you feel me, Now you feel me. This is exactly why I show so much love to pilots. It's really just common sense. But y'all don't think about anyone but yourselves, so you don't even see the people who are helping.
Speaker 2: You get to where you need to go.
Speaker 3: When you get on a flight, you're thinking about where you're going to put your carry on. You're thinking about getting some sleep, doing some read and getting some work done. You're thinking about what you got to do or who you got to do. When you land, You're thinking about everything and everybody except for who's in that cock pit. Now, this is what should really bother us about this story. You heard it in the news report Demand was off duty. I don't know who the other pilots were, but captain or not. If you off duty, you don't got no business riding this cockpit. Okay, I don't even know what the flight you know deck jump seat is, but I read that pilots sometimes riding the cockpit jump seat when traveling and their official capacity are commuting between airports. This dude was not riding in an official capacity, so he had no business in that seat. Clearly, this man was on this flight just to cause a disturbance, just to cause some harm. Whatever he was going through that day, he wanted to project onto others. You don't get on no plane sitting in the cockpit and attempt to do something that is going to cause the engine to shut down. Okay, unless you're really really going through something. This is Batman villain level evil. You was trying to get the engine shut off so this plane could crash into a small town and salute to the crew on Alaska Airlines, drop on the clues bombs for them for some doing the guy and having a quick reaction to reset both handles to help you store the floor of fuel and prevent the engines from cutting off. If this was spirit of the Southwest Airlines, everybody would have probably died. Okay, I'm not even sure they have cus. I'm not sure they have crews. Okay, I mean that respectfully. Last time I flew Southwest, that was about what twelve years ago, I'm about twelve years ago. He was on Southwest right and we had to get on and play musical chas. You know what I mean, every man and woman for themselves. And I don't remember them having any flight attendants.
Speaker 2: Like normal people. They got undercovered flight attendants.
Speaker 4: They wear shorts, they could wear shorts, pants where basically what they want.
Speaker 2: They got volunteers.
Speaker 3: If you volunteer to be a flight attendant on Southwest, you get the best seat on the plane. And I've never flown Spirit because the one time I was supposed to, they canceled the flight for no reason. It never refunded me my money, so we got beef forever. Spirit don't have a crew either. Okay, listen, I know I have a list, but I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary. But trust me when I tell you that doing a little something for a pilot can go a long way. Be kind because you never know what somebody is going through, and in this case, always treat people kindly and appreciate them because you never know if it's your last day or their last day, and if they flying your plane, it could be both for yas. So please give Joseph d Emerson and the D clearly stands for Donkey the biggest he hull.
Speaker 2: Trying to tell y'all be nice to these pilots man when you get on the plane.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to do that. I never thought about I speak to them, but I just never thought about the gift card.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 3: Speaking is fine, just saying hello, how are you? Just sending y'all some positive energy from love and light? You know I usually do the gift calls, and I got out the country. I need to start doing it when we UH in America. Yes, especially flying over to the West coast. But just show some love to the pilots man. Salute all the pilots out there man. Probably probably some of the most unappreciated people in our UH in our world today because we all get on these planes. We ain't thinking about the pilot. Were thinking about everything but the pilot. Yes, there ain't no way I'm trusting somebody, my life in somebody's hands like that without speaking to You're crazy.
Speaker 2: Come on now, okay, Cappuccina, I flew Southwest one time. You want to know why? Why is that? Charlamagne wanted us to go down to South Carolina.
Speaker 8: He flew you out, he flew, he paid, He said, I'll take care of all the flights and everything. And when we got to the airport it was Southwest and as soon as I stepped on the flight, people started running in front of me. I'm like, why didn't playing music? I didn't know that there was no seats like you just well, not no seats, but those signed seats. You got to pick your own seats.
Speaker 3: And I said, I mean, you should appreciate those humble beginners. Okay, that's like crown roll bag full of change. I got, that's Pippacino.
Speaker 2: Then Jesus Christ, you.
Speaker 3: Should you should appreciate those humble beginnings. All right, Well, okay, thank you for that dog.
Speaker 4: Hey today peace be e T B T. Well, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Now, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. This was trending yesterday, right listen, here is a list of places women absolutely refuse to go on a first.
Speaker 2: Date right now.
Speaker 12: Some of these places.
Speaker 2: Number one, it's cheesecake factory. Don't do that, also disrespectful.
Speaker 4: For now, I'm not a cheesecake factory. Love, but there's too many things on the menu.
Speaker 2: For myself. It's not great, it's just good.
Speaker 4: I don't love you.
Speaker 3: Don't like cheesecake factory, you don't really deserve nice things. Number two Applebee's. Y'aally, I'm not mad at apple Bee's. I love Applebee's.
Speaker 2: Actually I can't believe. But by the way I'm looking at I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: I was looking at this list last night and I said to myself, well, shoot, me and my wife wouldn't have been married if it wasn't for most of these places.
Speaker 2: The first date was definitely the movies. My first day is to Tony Rooms, the rid place.
Speaker 7: I know what that is.
Speaker 3: The player that was my quarterback for the roof wondering for the movies. That would be no first date, right, And that's number eight on this list. Definitely Applebee's and Red Lobster was my goal to Red was fine, Dina.
Speaker 6: I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Was fine downy Islive Garden. That's come on, unlimited bird sticks.
Speaker 4: I come on, man, who are you breakfast for dinner?
Speaker 2: Who are your boogie?
Speaker 3: As people that don't like none of these places, you don't want to go to these places on the first date.
Speaker 2: Where you want to go. It's the problem that somebody said Denny's. I don't do Denny's. I'd rather do we do? I hop we don't.
Speaker 3: Donny and never. I never did Dennis because jay Z and ghost Face said, don't do. Never eating Denny's and you know, party like little pennies.
Speaker 8: Somebody said the gym, church, Starbucks, coffee dates church. Somebody said bowling. I thought bowler would be dopey. You can bowl as you could talk. You could get the personnelit. You get them to talk trash and you see how they are.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 12: Somebody said waffle House. I get waffle House.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 3: I just realized it. All they want to do is be on FaceTime with each other. They just want to be on the computer. They want to be on the zoom. They don't want to meet in person. If y'all got all of these places on this list, y'all don't want to meet.
Speaker 2: And I like, what do you mean? Somebody? Sports events?
Speaker 3: So you don't mean if I had court size seats to the game, you wouldn't want to go? He talking to these as y'all use MEO. We done elevated the goal bar?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 8: Well eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Where is a good first date to take somebody, let's discuss again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Warning everybody, it's the DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy.
Speaker 8: We all to Breakfast Club cap but you know our special guest host is here today now yesterday.
Speaker 2: This went viral right now.
Speaker 12: Here is a list of places women absolutely refused.
Speaker 4: Go on on a first date.
Speaker 2: No where they don't want.
Speaker 33: No date.
Speaker 6: Number one.
Speaker 8: Cheesecake Factory, number two, Applebee's three, Chilis four, Chipotle five, Hour of Olive Garden six.
Speaker 2: The movie the only one. I agree with a little bit, because you can't talk to the person in the.
Speaker 8: Mo Red Lobster's on here, ym Church, Starbucks, coffee dates, ice cream dates. All right, you shouldn't take nobody functions, bowling is that's the wrong person. You get your own land, you could talk. It's nightclubs. I agree, you don't take nobody nowhere.
Speaker 3: That requires a long drive. Why wouldn't you want to be in the car talking to the individual.
Speaker 4: But that could be a little creepy on the first day. They creepy if you don't really like them, you got to turn around fast.
Speaker 3: You do want to be driving from Philly to New York because y'all don't want to go to none of you food, you goddamn mister child on some place that's the only New York.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, the question is where is a good first date to take somebody.
Speaker 3: I don't know why sports evinces on here? So you mean to tell me if I had court size seats somewhere you want to go?
Speaker 2: Don't want any tickets to go to the game? I got tickets to the super Bow. You don't want to come. You don't want to go, okay with me and somebody else going to see then you stay your stupid a.
Speaker 8: Phone like So, I can't answer this question because I say all these places are a good first date.
Speaker 4: I think Cheesecake Factor is a good first date. I think Apple.
Speaker 2: Only from women, not the fellas he says, here's a list of places where.
Speaker 12: The absolutely refuse to go on a first date.
Speaker 8: Now, in my age, I wouldn't take somebody to Applebee's if I was stating apple bee.
Speaker 4: Right, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: Here's the problem.
Speaker 3: All the's the problem. It's the problem I have with all of these lists. Once again, y'all are not thinking about the person. There's always something superficial. What can the person buy me, Where can the person take me? It's never about the individual good people because of these stupid ass expectations that y'all have.
Speaker 8: But tell Us says, she don't want to go to none of these places. She don't want restaurants, telemate it. She don't want to go none of these restaurants. She don't want to go to nothing with pretty much a chain talked about TJ and Friday. She's from Philly and TJ. Friday used to be popping in Philly used to be there. It used to be like a club on Friday. You don't want to get to church with a person, it says church on here.
Speaker 2: Well, they say those who pray together stated, you know.
Speaker 4: What about producers?
Speaker 2: Tell made it. Where would you want to go on the first day?
Speaker 20: All I'm saying for in New York, all these restaurants, and you can't be creative and think like, oh this is a unique spot we could creative.
Speaker 2: Great, give me to that in my cappuccino. Asked the question earlier, what if that man is testing testing, you don't they We're not gonna date test that's what you would have never been the queen of the moon.
Speaker 30: That whole.
Speaker 2: I came with testing Lisa to see what she was about a guy who got me. If I'm a guy who's rich and I'm dating beneath me, that's what the women's favor.
Speaker 3: I'm dating for dating beneath me because she's not on my financial level.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I might running through some tests to see where.
Speaker 20: She just talked to me instead of trying to run test like little kid.
Speaker 2: Because when I talk to you, you tell me that I can't take you.
Speaker 18: Why not?
Speaker 2: You just want to conversation. You meet a guy somewhere right, you're a woman, You meet a guy.
Speaker 4: From the do nothing with you? Then you probably gonna talk about the man's walking.
Speaker 2: You meet a guy somewhere right. This guy is you like this guy?
Speaker 3: He's attractive, he got great conversation. You like, really enjoyed this hour. So you talked to him and he was like, yo, can I take you out? And you're like yeah, and he take you to Olive Garden, red Lobster. Now all of a sudden, you don't like him?
Speaker 5: Know who?
Speaker 4: I want to get out of the car. I do not like al that's the fact, So.
Speaker 2: You're gonna lets olive Garden keep you from connecting with this great you really enjoyed. That's foul.
Speaker 20: Come on, if he really considered me, he woulded, he would understand that I do not want to go to a change now unless you told him that.
Speaker 4: It's another thing in lok If we went.
Speaker 20: To like a game or something like that, and then we're trying to try to find something to eat, and then we just go apple Bee's.
Speaker 4: Cool, but that cannot be.
Speaker 20: Any restaurants that acted wage too instead of a chain restaurant.
Speaker 8: You know that, Taylor, right, I'm not walking you around Philly and no park around Central Park because.
Speaker 2: It's dangerous, dangerous, it's dangerous. Did it on Sunday? It was fun.
Speaker 4: The person wants to be seen with you in public.
Speaker 5: My thing is they want to be seen with you in public and enjoy your conversation and company.
Speaker 20: So be creative and find a unique spot.
Speaker 5: Was creative, and he was like, all right, I pretty much booked Applebee's and no one's going to be there, just me and you to focus on each other.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's gonna be some flowers and everything else.
Speaker 2: What if he owns Applebee. You know he didn't tell you. I don't want to be I don't like I never call you.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 2: That woman is a lot of blessings. Hello.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm sorry were yelling. We're talking to you now, I apologize.
Speaker 22: Oh no, you're fine.
Speaker 17: I didn't know.
Speaker 22: I'm like, are you doing today? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 4: Now, where's a good place to take somebody on the first day?
Speaker 22: See me personally, I don't like to go out to eat because I don't eat to be cute. I eat for sustenance. I want to do it to take me to like laser tag Bowler, I like a.
Speaker 11: Danger but.
Speaker 4: She sounds competitive.
Speaker 22: But I had a dude take me to tz on Fridays one time for the first day. We really don't have too many restaurants around my city because it's a small city. And I enjoyed myself in the second and that you took me to the spot for an hour long on time, So you have to work your way up.
Speaker 2: That's all right. How old are you, mama, and what city are you from.
Speaker 22: I'm thirty one. I'm from sagging On, Michigan.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, thirty one. I can't clear lazy attack with you.
Speaker 2: My age, the needs.
Speaker 4: That you got Bowling on this list exactly bows on the list.
Speaker 2: She said, I don't think you know what I think made this list cointell Pro just to get us arguing. You know what I mean? It ain't nothing to.
Speaker 3: Get men and women arguing about stupid stuff again, because there's no way this list is real.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five, And we're asking where's a good first date to take somebody?
Speaker 4: Call us now? It's the breakfast Club of.
Speaker 8: One why everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club Cappuccinos. Here our guest co host and if you're just joining us, we're asking where is a good first date to take somebody?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 4: Yesterday this was trending.
Speaker 8: Here is a list of places women absolutely refuse used to go on the first date. Number one Cheesecake Factory, two, Applebee's, three, Chili's, four, Chipotle, five, Olive Goard, and six the movies.
Speaker 4: So we're asking where is it good?
Speaker 3: You know, every time we have these conversations, there's just one person in this building who I hope never finds happiness. And I got to get that evil out my heart. Oh God, I gotta get that evil out my heart for tailor. I just want I just got to get the evil out of my heart.
Speaker 12: You don't want you to find Oh God, you need to go to therapy because hello, is this.
Speaker 5: Astley from the seven five to seven?
Speaker 2: Would you come in here like that?
Speaker 19: For Taylor.
Speaker 8: Thirty twenty nine? Where's a good first date to take somebody in seventy five seven?
Speaker 28: Really anywhere, as long as it's not like McDonald's doing anything. I wouldn't really go top dollars just yet, because then you know you don't like the person that's extremely optous, so you will.
Speaker 4: Go to McDonald's on the first day.
Speaker 2: She said, she wouldn't.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't go to McDonald She said, just don't take her to McDonald.
Speaker 2: What if y'all go to McDonald's and play in the play place and you like the frime.
Speaker 22: We hardly need to hit the sentry before.
Speaker 16: But get high and gonna play in the play place, get that mcflurry, dip your friends together.
Speaker 15: Come on now, I'm it all.
Speaker 28: I'm all for the fun and it's a good time.
Speaker 15: I don't even care where we are, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She gets high first, and then she goes to McDonald's. Yes, good morning.
Speaker 4: Where's a good first date that take somebody?
Speaker 21: Good morning?
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 22: So me and my husband actually went to the gun raid for if boon.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's kind of scary, but it's different.
Speaker 2: It is different.
Speaker 4: Best if they don't know how to work a handgun or he don't know.
Speaker 12: How to work a hand and explain it and break it down that that's kind of scary.
Speaker 2: I think that's fly.
Speaker 4: What does your husband do?
Speaker 29: So he actually works at the court, but at the time out and really say really, so he was like, you got to be protected when you go out.
Speaker 15: It's your house.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 3: See he already letting you know that he's a man that can protect That's what I can provide.
Speaker 2: And I want you to protect him to that's right.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this hey?
Speaker 28: Can you hear me?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: What's your name? Mamma? Hey, it's jazz, Hey Dazzy. What's a good first date to take somebody?
Speaker 7: For me?
Speaker 15: I like a coffee date and it doesn't have to be Starbucks.
Speaker 29: What really would impress me if you found like a nice black, old cafe, you know, just to show me that that you care about how you spend your dollars.
Speaker 22: You don't have to have a lot of dollars.
Speaker 3: I just want you to know whoever this ask you woman is that did this list. She got a Starbucks seventeen and coffee dates number eighteen.
Speaker 29: Oh and you know what, I wanted to mention that because I have to admit that I'm somewhat of a troll. I show that Kevin Samuel Fair Club sometimes for fun to look at the ridiculousness, and I that was created by a man. It's a guy out there who's taking credit for it. So we have to just realize, you know, what the intention is behind making something like this.
Speaker 2: Oh you talk about this list to get us talking, that's the list.
Speaker 29: The list was created by a man, you know. And some of the things like really, I don't I know a lot of women and they wouldn't say some of the sponsors on on that list. That's ridiculous, trying.
Speaker 22: To paint us in a bad light like that.
Speaker 29: I agree, So I think we have to be careful about giving these men some of these platforms to spread and hate because he ain't looking nothing but bad on a black woman, and we ain't like that. Y'all know, we ain't like that. Y'all wives aren't like that.
Speaker 2: I agree. How old are you, mama?
Speaker 29: Forty seven?
Speaker 2: You forty out there?
Speaker 29: No, it's just in some of the stuff that I take back to some of the teenagers that I work with in the school district about some of the things I see because I've been out of the game game a little bit, but some of the things that these men do, it's so sad, like, where is all this hurt coming from? Why do you hate us so much?
Speaker 3: That's why I be telling these men to go to therapy. Take your aff the therapy, deal with your trauma, for your trauma, deal with you, Thank you, mama.
Speaker 29: Yeah, and I also study youngers of their mothers. You gotta be careful of what you're doing in front of your son because you are his first example of a black woman, and if he has an admiration for you, he will go out and his brother have an admiration for black women as a whole.
Speaker 2: I agree, you sound like a sh Shirley.
Speaker 29: Jazzy Jazzy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, the same thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, thank you, Jasey.
Speaker 29: DESI is short for desirection.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, miss all. Right two years old.
Speaker 11: To everybody, she said, like she's sixty.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yes, I thought she was up there in age.
Speaker 3: She sounds like somebody like she got seven grandkids. She said, she got seven grandkids.
Speaker 4: These day and ages, they do Lord have her. What's the ball of the story.
Speaker 2: The moil of the story is. I really do want Taylor to find happen.
Speaker 6: But she's not.
Speaker 15: She's not.
Speaker 2: She's not she's not what I want her to tell She's not what I want her to tell her. Get up there in age.
Speaker 33: Right, So if a god comes you, like I said, let's let's go get colonoscope together with all life.
Speaker 4: That'd be cute, Like let's go get together.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if that was cute.
Speaker 2: I'm still stuck on you. You're getting up in age. I keep trying. You ain't one of these young girls no more. Oh my gosh, the story. Man, I don't have a moral man, just don't like it.
Speaker 12: Be open to new adventures, be over to new adventures.
Speaker 18: There you go.
Speaker 3: It's just stupid. This is silly, Like you can't go to the bar and have a drink. You can't go have a coffee day, you can you wouldn't go for a bar have a drink? V why you Dominican, Well, she don't drink.
Speaker 33: You don't drink when last time you in the city?
Speaker 12: Alab okay, damn all right, let's get to the rumless.
Speaker 4: Wake up, wake up, smell the coffee. All you gotta do is tune in this report.
Speaker 2: What's happening y'all from the breakfast club.
Speaker 33: I got you.
Speaker 2: I'm here today, I got y'all the morning. In the morning, all you gotta do is.
Speaker 4: Just listen to shout out to Taylor made for that.
Speaker 15: I love it.
Speaker 5: So we gotta get into your man and Kevin Gates, he's always going viral for something. At this time, it's because he's offending his dog her on not using a seat belt. So he posted a video on his social teaching his daughter how to drive. Not in the video thought it could be seen in the driver's seat with no seat belt. People automatically hopped into the comments, was like, you know, this is cool, but bruh put her in the seat belt.
Speaker 4: And he simply responded saying, I don't raise the P word.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 5: A lot of people jumped in was like, y'all know, damn well, ninety percent of y'all don't wear seat belts on.
Speaker 4: The regular, is what someone said.
Speaker 5: You know, you're talking and all this stuff, and pretty much, Kevin Kate said, without a doubt or contradiction, he's agreeing with that person saying that many people do things while driving and not wearing seat belts.
Speaker 4: It's one of them.
Speaker 2: But I didn't see the video.
Speaker 5: I didn't see the video either, and it makes me wonder exactly how old his daughter is to be driving around. But the fact that he says, I don't raise the p words like hey, that's being.
Speaker 4: Safe, safe that the law to that part. That part all right.
Speaker 5: So in mark More News, Dame Dash says that he's broke but has things to show for it. I don't know if he's my broke, but he recently appeared on the CEO Show, and during this conversation he spoke on his current financial status.
Speaker 34: Well, what I was saying is, while I'm investing in something else, I might not be making the money in the profit, so I can't afford to pay out what I was when I was having eve with Dob eight million dollars a year. So you can't judge like how much I'm gonna pay out by how much I made twenty years ago. And there's been a recession and there's been a pandemic. I've had to start new company from scratch without any money, just started with I had to do it. We poured the sticks together. So I can't pay out three or four hundred thousand a year child support because.
Speaker 2: I ain't making that. I'm like a proud broke, but it ain't broke because I think it's the show for it.
Speaker 3: He's saying that he has assets right and made investments, and he's put a lot of his money in an investments.
Speaker 2: Knowing his investments, you know, turn a profit and then he'll have money.
Speaker 5: He's not where he was way back when, but he still got a little something. But like you said, making those investments.
Speaker 3: The question is with Dame Dash take the five hundred thousand dinner with the question when we get into that.
Speaker 5: In that same interview, he also mentioned that he would be open to speaking to Jay Z to work out their differences.
Speaker 10: Oh so, where I'm at now is that if Rockefeller and the ones that weren't billionaires wanted to get money on the right terms, I'm down And what meaning what meaning if Jay wants to have a conversation and talk about the people that didn't make the money and trying to help and do.
Speaker 3: It on the terms, let's stopping that conversational phone call, like you calling him, him calling you.
Speaker 35: I think because I'm doing my own thing and he's doing his own thing that we it's just not like our I don't know, like, I don't know, like and again, like there's things and I don't want to get into it that morally I can't be a part.
Speaker 7: Of and I'm not.
Speaker 2: So he would take the dinner over the five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I feel like since he's claiming broke to some degree, he may actually take the money.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: He said, he's saying that his money is tied up here. Yeah, yeah, Dave's yeah, Dave's not broke like you said, Dame. He has his money spread out into a bunch of investments and he's waiting for that return. And you know, if you invest in anything, it might take a day, might take a year, it might take five years.
Speaker 3: His definition of hopefully definitely not my definition. That's got a whole network. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And I can't remember the name of it right now? Oh, American American New Network.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, I remember him talking about American movies.
Speaker 2: He has to do content.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he's making some money. He's making some money. And speaking of money, and of course jay Z. Jay Z sat down with Auntie Gail King selling the dinner or money debate.
Speaker 4: Would you take the five hundred thousand or would you have dinner with jay Z? Which I do.
Speaker 36: We got gotta take the money or what I'm gonna say, Yeah, I mean everything.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna say.
Speaker 34: Only because people say, of course you take you take lunch with jay Z, because the wisdom that you would get from him would would be so beneficial to you.
Speaker 11: There would only be a matter you would take the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you got them. You got all that in the music for ten ninety nine. That's that's a bad deal.
Speaker 36: I would I wouldn't tell you to cut a bad deal, like take the five hundred thousand.
Speaker 15: Go buy some.
Speaker 2: Albums and listen to the albums. It's all there if.
Speaker 36: You if you piece it together and really listen to the music for the words. But what it is, it's all there. Everything that I said was gonna happen happen. Everything that I said I wanted to do, I've done. And there's the blueprint, the blueprint literally to me in my life and my journey is there already.
Speaker 5: Just gave y'all free game just by saying, go listen to the album, take that money and ride with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think anytime you can sit and have conversations with uh, you know, folks like a Jay, you should take that opportunity. Like there are people I've had, you know, long conversations with that are that are that are priceless, you know, like I could think of one in particular, sitting with Clarence Avon, you know for a couple of hours like that's you can't put a price on that, you know.
Speaker 5: But what if you have that have that person they're not in the mood to really have a conversation with you, you know. It's like I just wasted my time.
Speaker 4: And got the five hund Yeah I could have got that money.
Speaker 2: I could have got the bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not I'm just saying I ain't knocking nobody for taking to have a minute. I'm just saying that I feel like sometimes sometimes, okay, that conversation is worth more especially when it's conversations with elders. What I mean when this conversation with old g's like that's been around, priceless, priceless.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 5: And finally Meg the Stallion, she is praising Cardi B. You know, she recently sat down with Billboard for an interview, and during that she praised CRDIB for always allowing her to have creative freedom when they collaborate. In fact, Meg said she literally just lets me do me. This is the second time she sent me a song and I'm like, Frank, can I do whatever I want to do to the beat? And I'm going to put two years two verses on here, all right, And she says Cardis.
Speaker 4: Like, do what you want to do, just be creative. What y'all think about that when it comes down to these collaborations, He says, I.
Speaker 3: Think that's what you should do. You give the person a song and you might tell them the direction of the song, but you gotta let them do them after you tell them the con stepping the idea, you gotta let them do that.
Speaker 5: I'm ride out with it, and she says Cardi B pretty much supports her like this, and she appreciates being able to have that creative freedom.
Speaker 2: I like that shot the body.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, and that is our rumor reports. All right, let's get to the mix of people's choice mixed. Today is Drake's birthday. Ov ov okay has reminded me it's all about Drake today.
Speaker 3: So when does he not remind you it's all about Drake. His freaking Instagram handle is Ovo Eli. This guy got every piece of Ovo merchandise. And Drake sneak because I've never seen anybody just dripped out and Drake. Wow, Drake slims you out, Eli, Hey, yo, y'all Eli, Drake slims you out.
Speaker 2: Over there, giggle. It's the breakfast local boarding the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Warning, everybody's d J n V.
Speaker 8: Charlamagne the guy we are the breakfast club. Cappuccino is here. We appreciate you for joining us these last couple of days.
Speaker 4: Cappuccino than It's been a pleasure I had lom with you guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much more your Instagrams and twitters and all that.
Speaker 15: This.
Speaker 5: Yes, everything on social is at cap on aircapp O.
Speaker 4: N ai R.
Speaker 8: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody at j Envy, Charlomagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club now, Charlamage, you got a positive note.
Speaker 3: I do have a positive note, man, and the positive note is simply this, And I want you all to understand this, with every single being of your body. Allowing dumb to affect you is a choice you make. Have a great day, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Do you'll finish for y'all?
Speaker 15: Dumb