Speaker 1: Representative Tom Emmer has dropped out of the House speakers race hours after he was the guy in the conference that they were going to bring to the floor of the House. So what happened, Well, the GOP lawmakers are now saying that they expect that there will be another speaker's race, but the conference, which you have to make it out of, is taking a quote unquote brief pause. What does that mean, Well, it means that we are back at square one. GOP Representative Lance Gooden told CNN he expects there to be another speaker's race after the speaker doesn't need Tom Emmer dropped out, but the GOP conference is taking the pause before deciding what to do next. The Texas Republicans said there's talk of potentially waiving a candate for him, but allowing more candidates to come forward, and he said it's very concerning as House Republicans continued to fail to collence around a speaker candidate, which brings me to what I'm about to tell you, and I need you to understand that what I'm about to tell you, I think there's a very good chance that this could actually happen. There are people that are now saying Okay, you want to have a speaker, then you're going to go back to the former speaker, Kevin McCarthy. There is pressure that is intensifying on these House Republicans to elect a new speaker. Three weeks in they can't get there. So now what's happening. Many of the establishment Republicans are now saying that we should just go back to Kevin McCarthy. The House remains effectively frozen, a dire situation as Congress faces a funding deadline in November and a serious crisis that is unfolding right now with Israel.
Speaker 2: And their war against Tomas.
Speaker 1: Now this is again what's coming out, and this could change very quickly.
Speaker 2: Quote. I suspect there will be another.
Speaker 1: Speaker's race, but we're talking amongst ourselves to see what that process is. We're pausing for at least ten minutes or so to even figure out how we're gonna move forward. Now, there are no specific steps on what's next. What I do know is there is a lot of people that are saying, maybe we just bring back the old speaker. There's also the idea of coming up with an interim speaker. That name has been Patrick McHenry in conference, and there have been many that have said that could be a possibility.
Speaker 2: This is a big setback. Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I say this's a setback is because Tom Emmer came in, he was a speaker designee. Then he realizes he's nowhere close to getting the number of votes that he needs. So instead of going before the House for and having another embarrassing vote, he did what was probably the most responsible thing to do, just say screw it, I'm out.
Speaker 2: That's how we got to the point we are at right now.
Speaker 1: Kevin McCarthy on the speaker battle, he said this as now the media seems to be cofting behind bringing McCarthy back with and carefully the opposition.
Speaker 2: More than the eight these others.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, I didn't pay attention to exactly who how.
Speaker 4: People voted, so I will not I can with the eight is overlap of the eighth.
Speaker 2: So some of the eight voting for him.
Speaker 5: But isn't there a problem like you can solve for the policy, yes, I would agree with you, but you can.
Speaker 2: Solve for the policy, you can't really solve for the personal right.
Speaker 6: Doesn't that leave Emma at the same impast as everyone else?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think people are tired of all this. I mean, I really go to the core. If you don't deal with the consequences of the eight who work with all the Democrats to put it in here, putting a new person up each time, we're going to be in the same place we were before, and you got to fix that to start out with.
Speaker 2: I mean the question.
Speaker 3: Earlier, are we afraid that we're at such a broken point now that some Republicans may go work with Democrats that's already taken place.
Speaker 2: That is what put us in this place.
Speaker 3: That is why eight people, four percent of our conference worked with every single Democrat to create the problem we're in now.
Speaker 2: So thank you all.
Speaker 1: Now, Kevin McCarthy right now is probably loving this just from a vindication standpoint that basically, I can't deal with these crazies that are holding us hostage, and everybody knows that I can't deal with them. Margley Taylor Green, she was asked about this and emmor dropping out.
Speaker 2: Here's what she said, christ we.
Speaker 6: Reli on the air right now, what do you make of this news that Tom members apparently decided to drop out?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, I like Tom a lot, He's He's a nice guy, someone I get along with, but I couldn't support him for Speaker of the House.
Speaker 2: His voting record is what turned me.
Speaker 7: He had voted against President Trump's ban on transgenders in the military. He voted for the Democrats gay marriage bill that opens up churches and other places for lawsuits if they if they use their faith.
Speaker 2: And stand against it.
Speaker 7: He was from a national popular vote at one time, and that's that's not a movement.
Speaker 6: I can see that had you communicated to him that you're you couldn't change your opinion, your your sort of word locked in on opposing him.
Speaker 7: I opposed him openly in the conference in our role called vote, and that was that was simple enough for me. There was more conversations that went in went on in the conference, but he's dropped out now, and I think this is good.
Speaker 2: Here's what's going on.
Speaker 7: The GOP conference is changing, and it's changing to reflect America first, and Republican voters overwhelmingly support President Trump and the GOP conference.
Speaker 2: And the Speaker of the House. I should do the same.
Speaker 1: Ginger So Major Taylor Green making it clear that it's good quote that Tom Emmer dropped out of the Speaker's race.
Speaker 2: She would not support him.
Speaker 1: So it's clear that there was quite a few people in there that made it obvious this is not going to happen. NBC News also thrilled about this. This is how they described it on TV Live as it was happening.
Speaker 8: And we're now some breaking news from Capitol Hill. Three sources have confirmed NBC News the Congressman Tom has dropped out of the speakers race just hours after being nominated by his House Republican colleagues. Back with me now with the breaking news is mebc's Garrett. Hey, Garrett, what do you know?
Speaker 6: Well, did a couple of minutes ago you asked me how long Tom Emmer would stay in this race and it looked like he didn't have the math, And the answer appears to be about four hours. That's about how long he was the speaker designate. The majority of that time spent in the Ways and Means careery room behind me. Just a few minutes ago, Emmer bolted out here with some of his colleagues, didn't say a word to the cameras, and that's about the time we learned that he had disclosed in the room that he was going to be dropping out of the speaker's race. He no longer saw a path. I think there was some acknowledgment that the Donald Trump opposition to him was going to make this perhaps untenable. Some of the opposition that started the day sort of softly opposed to Tom Emmer was going to have a very difficult time backing out. And three sources familiar with his decision to tell my colleagues Zally Vattally, Rebecca Kaplan, the decision has been made, will be out. And I can tell you there's a physical sense of the scramble right now. What's gonna happen next car?
Speaker 1: Now you go back to what he just said, there's a physical sense of a scramble now. I believe that because at this point you've got less than one percent of the Republican Republicans and the House side in Congress that are holding the rest hostage, and then you have you know, Rhino's that then are saying, okay, well, if you're going to hold us hostage, we can play that game, and we will hold you hostage and go right back at you when you give somebody like Jim Jordan, I believe that Jim Jordan, to be clear, didn't have a chance. I really do. I think they'd already had the fix in. They said, sure, we'll support you. Kevin McCarthy even said, hey, I'll do everything I can to get you the votes that you need. Right it was very clear that they were acting like they were behind him. I think behind closed doors the fix was already in, and I think Jim Jordan never had a chance because these Republicans can count now, Kevin McCarthy, I'm just gonna call it now, and I see this, I really do.
Speaker 2: This is my gut here.
Speaker 1: But I've been around politics for quite some time, and you can now see it's like no one can get it. So maybe do we go back to Kevin McCarthy now. Democrats, it meanwhile, are loving this chaos. They think this is absolutely amazing. Democrats are going to seize this and say, what's the point of voting for Republicans when the Republicans can't even coalesce around to speaker, much less get anything else done. There are real things by the way, that are not getting done right now on the speak in the House, and it is a real problem now for Republicans and for conservatives. This is playing into the hands of the Democrats. You couldn't give them a better gift. So my message is simple, get your you know what together. I think they go lock themselves in a room. I think you don't let anybody out. I think you make them sit on the floor of the house. And two we get a speaker, and you do not flinch, and you do not let them come out until.
Speaker 2: They give you a speaker.
Speaker 1: Because when you allow them to leave the room and go about their business as usual and go back to the district as usual, this is.
Speaker 2: What you get.
Speaker 1: You get longer term of chaos, more days of chaos and anarchy. That's what we are watching right now. And this is by six seven, eight members of Congress. To be clear, the rest are acting like adults. The others are acting like psychotic children. All right, let me tell you real quick about an amazing company called Patriot Mobile. For ten years, they have been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider. And when I say only trust me, they're the only one. Glenn and the team have been great supporters of this show, which is why I'm proud to partner with Patriot Mobile. They offer you dependable nationwide coverage, giving you the ability to access all three major networks, which means you get the same coverage you've been accustomed to without funding the leftist agenda. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending the message that you support free speech, religious freedom, the sancty of life, Second Amendment, and our military, our veterans and first responder heroes. They have one hundred percent US based customer service team making switching easy. You get to keep your same cell phone number, keep your same phone that you have right now, keep your same phone, or upgrade to a new one, and their team will help you find the best plan for your needs and save you real money. You've got a small business, they can cover all that as well.
Speaker 2: All you need to do is go to Patriot Mobile.
Speaker 1: Dot com slash ferguson, Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson, or call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot get free activation when you use the promo code Ferguson. Join me and make the switch today and protect our values and stand for them with every phone. Call Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson or nine seven to Patriot. I want to get to some other news that is incredibly important. As you know, there were more legal immigrants that came into this country this year in the fiscal twenty twenty three year than Americans that were born this year. There is a problem with national security, a gaping vulnerability in our US national security. That is now what the experts are saying about known terrorists who are coming.
Speaker 2: Across the southern border.
Speaker 1: This also happening is we have a major problem with Obviously Hamas and hostages remain in Gaza as the IDF is prepping for an invasion there. I'm going to get to that in the moment, but before we do that, I want you to hear the new warning. Not only are terrorists coming across the southern border, but they could be planning something big. Listen to this.
Speaker 9: The ongoing warrant Israel is freeing new fears, the Southern border crisis. Yes, the southern border finally getting some attention from the Biden administration because it has to.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 9: A border patrol memo has gone out warning that terror groups like Hamas and Hesbelah could be using the open border to enter the United States. You know, Republicans on Capitol Hill have been saying this for two years and even longer than that because the border has needed to be fixed. But it's been wide open during this administration, and this is just how open it is. September saw the highest number of border encounters ever. Nearly two hundred and seventy thousand legal immigrants tried to cross the border. We've also seen twenty three thousand what we call godaways this month alone. That means they're going between the checkpoints. They don't want to be seen by the cameras, sometimes who catch a glimpse of them. Sometimes we don't. They drop their fake IDs in the grass and they run to wherever they can get to In the United States, Former Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe with this warning.
Speaker 10: This operation has been planned by hamas Hezbela and Iran for the better part of a year.
Speaker 2: They would have already sent their bad actors here.
Speaker 10: They would have likely taken advantage of an open border under the Biden administration. There's a seven thousand percent increase in suspects from the tear Watch list apprehended in the Biden administration versus the Trump administration.
Speaker 9: Senior correspondent Casey Stiegel isn't focus now, Casey.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Harris, this is really shocking. It's an internal memo that was put out by the CBP San Diego Field Office Intelligence Division, and it warns that individuals from groups like Hamas HESBLA or Palestinian Islamic Jihad may attempt travel from the Middle East and could be potentially encountered at the Southwest border. In a written statement to Fox, the office that issued the alert said, and I'm quoting here, CBP has seen no indication of Hamas directed foreign fighters seeking to make entry into the United States. However, the Situational Aware Fareness bulletin encourages agents to keep their eyes peeled for possible indicators things like military aged males, those with certain insignia patches they may be wearing, those with undetermined return plans, and people with associations to Israel, Palestinian territories, or other regional affiliations.
Speaker 12: For us to just sit there and be naive, this is not going to happen. What we're seeing overseas, it could not happen over here. I think we're in a different world and we've got to secure this border. We have to make this country safe.
Speaker 11: And the news comes as record numbers of migrants continue illegally crossing into the country, what you can clearly see from this drone video shot yesterday down in Eagle Past, Texas. It also coincides with new data released by CBP which shows one hundred and sixty nine people on the FBI's terror watch list were arrested at the southern border during fiscal year twenty twenty three. You compare that to ninety eight in twenty twenty two, and it's more than the previous six years combined. The numbers really tell the story.
Speaker 1: The previous six years combined, the number of terrorists on the terrorists watch lists that have been caught coming across to the border in the last six years do not add up to what we have dealt with already this year. This is why it is a national security issue, and it's something that every American should be losing their minds over the fact that we still right now are living in a time where we have a president that knows this and is not doing a damn thing to stop it. Now, let's also talk about the White House's response. Israel's ambassador to the UN has just ripped the Secretary General of the United Nations saying you have lost all morality and impartiality after he attacked Israel, not Palestine, not Hamas, not Hesbah. Listen to his response to what was said by the UN today.
Speaker 13: The UN is failing, and you, mister Secretary General, have lost all morality and impartiality because when you say those terrible words, that these heinous attacks did not happen in a vacuum, you are tolerating terrorism.
Speaker 1: You are tolerating terrorism. He's absolutely right. When you look at what was said by the UN General. This is what he said again, and I want you to hear this. He said, you cannot suffocate a people as how he described it, referring to the Palestinians and said that there is not justifiable collective punishment for the Palestinians based on what Hamas did.
Speaker 2: Listen to the Secretary General of the UN.
Speaker 14: But believances of the Palestinian people cannot justify the apollo attacks by Amas, and those appalling attacks cannot justify the collective punishment of the Palestinian people. Excellencies, even war as rules, we must demand that all parties up pulled and respect their obligations under international humanitarian law, take constant care in the conduct of military operations to sper civilians and respect and protect hospitals, and respect the enviolability of UN facilities which today are sheltering more than six hundred thousand Palestinians. The relentless bombardment of Gaza by Israeli forces, the level of civilian casualties, and the all sale destruction of neighborhoods continue to mount and are deeply alarming.
Speaker 1: This UN leader is a i evil and sick human being. He did not, I want to make this clear, come out and condemn what happened to the Israelis. He did not come out and condemn the beheading of infants. He did not come out and condemn the killing and the capturing and the kidnapping of so many innocent people in Israel. He did not condemn the paratrooping in of these terrorists who then massacred people. There was journalists by the way yesterday that were invited to come, and the Israeli government showed them the body cam videos and the video that was shot by Hamas of them killing and torturing. I talked to one journalist who was there that said that they were physically ill and people actually had to get up and go get sick after what they were witnessing. Some had to leave the room and could not watch it because it was so barbaric. And you have a UN individual today who's in charge of the United Nations, a group that we give countless dollars too, which is absurd that we even think about giving the you n money at this point, who is sitting there defending the terrorists and telling the world that Israel is the one that has to act better. Also, you've noticed he was talking about attacking a hospital. He implied that the attack on the hospital actually happened by Israel when it was a Palestinian Hamas rocket that hit in the parking lot. That's how much of a sadistic, evil person this UN Secretary General is. What's even more disgusting than what you just heard from the Secretary General is what Anthony Blincoln had to say this after again, I said that Joe Biden did the right thing by going to Israel and standing by our ally. The problem is, I don't believe that that is the policy of his administration. And now we're finding out, guess what, it's not the policy of the Biden administration. In fact, it's the complete opposite of that, so, what did Anthony Blincoln do immediately undermined Joe Biden, And honestly, I think probably Joe Biden's just fine with this. Joe Biden is a puppet. He walks up there, he says whatever he's supposed to say, or what he thinks he's supposed to say, or what they tell him to say, and then he tries to find his way off of the stage right the maze that he has such a hard time getting out of. So you go back to the United Nations, You go to Anthony Blincoln, the guy who's really running the country with foreign policy, and listen carefully to the warnings not to the terrorists, but the warnings to Israel.
Speaker 4: It means, Israel, it must take all possible precautions to avoid harm to civilians. It means food, water, medicine, and other essential humanitarian assistance must be able to fall into Gaza and to the people who need them. It means civilians must be able to get out of harm's way. It means humanitarian pauses must be considered for these purposes.
Speaker 15: And the secrecative State appealing to the UN Security Council and saying that he will also talk to his counterpart, the Chinese, Ourign Minister Wangi and Washington tomorrow base to face to try to get a rand a pressure Ran not to widen the war.
Speaker 2: This is where we are because we have such a week.
Speaker 1: Leader, I want you to hear Anthony Blincoln also talking about that where he says about Iran.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 4: Make clear that if Ron or its proxies widen this conflict and put more civilians at risk, you you will.
Speaker 2: Hold them accountable.
Speaker 4: Act as if the security and stability of the entire region and beyond is on the line, because it is.
Speaker 2: Because it is okay.
Speaker 1: So let's recap that, whether warnings to Hamas about treating the hostages the right way or releasing the hostages. No, every warning you just heard from the United States of America at the UN echoed with the UN Secretary General said we are going after Israel, the one who was attacked by the terrorists, and we are going to hold them accountable for their actions, even though there's been no indication that they have done anything wrong thus far and have no plans to do anything wrong. We will put out lies. What was the lie when the UN Secretary General implied that Israel hit a hospital. That is propaganda from the terraces. We know that didn't happen. That line should have never, ever, ever been said. Yet that's exactly what was said, and why was it said. It was said because of the anti Israel, these anti Semitic individuals that hate Israel.
Speaker 2: They just have to fake it.
Speaker 1: Every policy, by the way that they've come up with, shows that they hate Israel. And every time something horrific happens the Israelis, what do they say, they the Israelis. You guys better watch your p's and q's. You guys better pause how you respond. You guys better let the humanitarian aid in. Let me ask this question, when did Hamas let humanitarian aid come in? When were they humanitarians with it? With the babies, the infant children whose heads they literally sawed off. When is someone going to start reminding people of what happened just a few weeks ago. This is the propaganda of the left.
Speaker 2: They hate Jewish people.
Speaker 1: You can hear it every time I play for you one of these clips and they are sitting there and saying, well, Israel, we're watching.
Speaker 2: You, not Jmas, We're not watching what.
Speaker 1: No, no, the other way around, Benjamin Netanya, whose spokesman had this to say, after all of this anti Semitic rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Was said at the United Nations.
Speaker 9: Listen and with us now tell Heinrich X, spokesperson for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanya, who thank you very much for joining us at this hour.
Speaker 2: First, can you just.
Speaker 9: Give us an update of the situation.
Speaker 2: What do you.
Speaker 15: Anticipate happening next with all of this?
Speaker 5: Well, right now we have more than seven thousand and seven hundred rockets that have been fired at Israeli territory since the outbreak off this war that we didn't start, the war that we didn't want, we didn't even expect. We were dragged into it by the Hamastera organization, and we stand resignation. We have taken this very important decision that we can no longer live next to an existential genocidal threat. This is the only reason why we are operating in Gaza right now, and we will bring an end to the Hamas regime in Gaza. Once we are done, they will not have any kind of governance bodies or military wing. Hamas can simply be no longer. Israelis will be safer once.
Speaker 2: Hamas is gone.
Speaker 5: And Palestinians may might have better new opportunity.
Speaker 1: Yes, the point that she just made there about those and Palestinians, and she's right in the way that she said it. You guys may have better opportunities if you don't lay in bed with terrorists every day and share the same buildings with them. Right, This could actually work to your advantage if you allow us to come in and get rid of the terrasts so that you're not living with a terrorists and agreeing with the terrorist lifestyle. This is again not a hard equation to understand. If you harbor terrorists, live with terrists, support terrists, there's going to be bad things that happening. You're not going to live in a safe area. There's going to be instability in the region, There's going to be instability with your life. These are all things that are again, are normal if you understand basics of life. Now, let's just go back one more time to the US. Okay, I want you to hear what Nettnyahu's spokeswoman had to say about what happened at the United Nations with its anti Israel rhetoric, anti Semitic rhetoric of the UN.
Speaker 2: Listen carefully.
Speaker 16: You know, it's been a tough vote for you to win at the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Has been that way for decades.
Speaker 16: But the news that just crossed a moment ago on behalf of the UN Secretary of General. I read a lot of what he said. His last line is the Palestinian hopes for a political solution to their plight have been vanishing and talked about an occupation now for fifty six years.
Speaker 2: What is your reaction to that?
Speaker 16: And although there is a call for the Secretary General resign at all likelihood, you should not hold your breath for that.
Speaker 2: Based on history at.
Speaker 5: The UN true there is a very clear anti Israel bias of the United Nations. This is nothing new, this crazy double standard. Well, the UN Secretary General said that this Hamma attack, the massacre of October seventh, didn't come in a vacuum.
Speaker 2: That is mind boggling. Can you imagine the.
Speaker 5: UN Secretary General saying such a terrible sentence after the nine to eleven attack, The nine to eleven attack didn't come in a vacuum, That the Pearl Harbor attack didn't come in a vacuum, that the Boko Haram kidnapping of two hundred and seventy six schoolgirls in Nigeria in twenty fourteen didn't come in a vacuum. This is insane. This is insanity. The civilized world must stand with Israel and its swore against terrorism. The message that a UN Secretary General must send out is that terrorism is a dead end.
Speaker 1: Republicans, I want to be very clear about this, should seize this moment to denounce the Unit of Nations, to demand the resignation.
Speaker 2: Of the Secretary General. And the fact that this guy.
Speaker 1: Got elected tells you just how evil and anti Semitic the United Nations is. We shouldn't give another dime to the United Nations until this man is gone. What you just heard her say about can you imagine if the UN would have said this after nine to eleven, after Pearl Harbor, after you book a ram took those schoolgirls.
Speaker 2: Is is not hyperbole, it's fact. Can you imagine?
Speaker 1: I can't, by the way, I cannot imagine this type of rhetoric happing after nine to eleven.
Speaker 2: Well, that is what Israel is dealing with.
Speaker 1: This is literally their nine eleven And now you've got the UN saying that the attack is an essence justifiable that the attack is justifiable because of how hard it's been for the Palestinians in Gaza. He's justifying the terrorism, justifying it saying, well, I understand it. Well, it didn't just happen in a vacuum, so Hummas, I get why you did it. Maybe it was bad, but I understand it. That is your United Nations. God help us. But every Republican in Congress should say stop the funding until this person and anyone that agrees with him with the United Nations in leadership is gone.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 1: Don't forget share this podcast please and write us a five story review, shared on social media wherever you can. We will keep bringing you this news that others refuse to cover. And also, don't forget to tell your family and friends about this podcast to help us grow.
Speaker 2: We greatly appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Will keep bringing you breaking news on this I promise you see you back here tomorrow.