Speaker 1: Two hopeless one dating app then dares you just swipe right?
Speaker 2: The question is whose love life is more tragic?
Speaker 1: It's battle of the tinder dates today is a special one. It's not your typical battle of the tender dates. It's a battle of the sexes edition, Man versus woman. Who has it worse in the dating world?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't know, I really don't. We're gonna find out in just a few moments. We'll explain the rules here in a minute. First, let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, his go to party trick is dragging himself up seven flights of stairs using only his tongue. Ladies, that's why they call him stairway AGAs.
Speaker 2: Like eights the rest of your body, just.
Speaker 1: Live as you do it, okay, because the heavy he's working it out right muscle. In the other corner, she started a fitness class that teaches women to get perfectly toned abs just by fake laughing at men's jokes. Oh my godig Tiffany, who that was possible? Man?
Speaker 3: Fix.
Speaker 1: Here's how the game works. One contestant is going to start by telling one of their worst dating stories. Than the other will try and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds till we declare a winner. And because we have manners on this show, it's gonna be ladies first. Yes, so giggly Tiffany, let's kick us off.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I met up with this guy I mashes on Tinder and turns out I had actually gone to high school with him.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, different.
Speaker 2: Okay, that wasn't the worst part though. After drinks, we like ended up going back to his place. It went well, and he pulls out our old yearbook and asked if I can sign it and write a message about how good of a chicker he was, so he could prove to his friends. But he actually got action in heighthschool.
Speaker 3: Who oh my god? Oh jeez, yeah, what'd You're right? I didn't like.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, this is a pretty good idea.
Speaker 3: Can you tell me?
Speaker 1: Tiffany landed the first blow? AJ time to hit back.
Speaker 3: Okay. So I was with a girl at the bar. She offered to go get another round of drinks. Why I gave her my card to go get them. That's nice. I hear the bartender announce. Everyone at the bar gets the free shot.
Speaker 1: Oh you're like a right sweet everybody around on you.
Speaker 3: I look over, she's standing on the bar top jumping up and down. Sheer.
Speaker 1: Oh that's pretty gesus. What was what was the damage on your card?
Speaker 3: It was like three hundred and fifty bucks? But I bet you could have gotten the date out of somebody else in that room.
Speaker 2: You know, It's just you're the.
Speaker 1: Coolest guy in the bar at that pointed around to Tiffany, back to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're at a fancy Italian restaurant. It was like all Italy scened, and it had a fountain in it.
Speaker 1: As as Italian restaurants are usually see.
Speaker 2: It was very classy, so I was excited to go to it. The check comes, my date opens his wallet, gets this very weird look on his face, excuses himself, and then goes over to the fountain and starts picking change out of the water.
Speaker 1: To get people's wishes. Is going to take a penny leave a penny fountain?
Speaker 2: Well he did not leave any penny.
Speaker 1: Did he just pay with a handful of wet change?
Speaker 2: I did not say to find out. When I realized it wasn't a joke, I like left money for my half and then got out.
Speaker 3: He was like, thank god, it's not going to get you out of this fountain.
Speaker 1: Stairway a j What do you got?
Speaker 3: So my gate was telling me about a new couch that she had delivered that morning, but her apartment didn't have an elevator, so she needed me to carry it up four flights. Oh darn it.
Speaker 1: I can guarantee she picked you based on your bicep size, off of your dating profile to compliment.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I agree to help. But when I get there, there's two other dudes that she also met up.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, all right, just using it as a movie service.
Speaker 3: She tries to say, whoever does the best job with the couch gets to take her out that night. Oh my god. Yeah, a little.
Speaker 1: Again. We're on to the third and final round here. We need your best stories, Tiffany, give it to us.
Speaker 2: So I got into this funny conversation with a guy I was out with, and you were talking about how much we both like cry at certain videos like baby animal videos, military coming Home. You know.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, me too.
Speaker 2: And it was idea that we play a game and show each other like our sappy videos from our phones to see who would cry first.
Speaker 1: That's funny. It is funny, not necessarily romantic fun.
Speaker 2: I mean in the moment, it was like it was very fun until he showed me a video of him catching his ex cheating on him with a guy at the car wash and then phita to cry for ten minutes.
Speaker 3: String.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shot. My date came over to my place and instantly starts searching my apartment as if she was looking for something. I'm like, hold on, I don't even know you, what are you doing. She sees my drums and asks if their mind, which is weird because it's in my apartment, and probably throws my drumsticks off of the balcony. Oh why so She tells me that she my downstairs neighbor and she just matches me to get rid of my drum kicks.
Speaker 1: You're a neighbor with drums. I don't blame. Drums shouldn't be allowed in It's true, all right. When you heard the final bell, that means the match is over. Judges, let's score this, Alexis, who's your vote for? That's hard.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Tiffany for me to watch a guy pick change out of the fountain brook. Yeah, I'm Tiffany for the cry video check surprise.
Speaker 1: Surprise, the winning side with the lady. Congratulations Giggily, Tiffany, you are the girl wonder of dating blunders on our show.
Speaker 3: You too should go out.
Speaker 1: You know that's gonna be up to you. Text in to seven eighty five nine too if you want to hear more man versus woman battles, or if you want to go back to the original girl on girl, guy on guy do the stuff. It's a win win. That was Battle of the Tender Days. Your phone taps coming up
Speaker 3: Next, Freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.