Speaker 1: Hey, what up y'all?
Speaker 2: Are DEEJNV? Now NFL season is officially here.
Speaker 3: And I'm not sure about you.
Speaker 2: But my sundays are starting to look exactly like this, Me and my favorite teams.
Speaker 3: Jersey sitting in front of the TV all day long. Babe, leave me alone, all right?
Speaker 2: Now, I partner it up with DraftKings Sports Book, an official partner of the National Football League, to bring all new customers an exciting way to put some skin in action. All right, I'm talking right now. Now, this is what you gotta do, New customers. Download the DraftKings sports Book app right now. Use my code tb C bet just five dollars and boom, two hundred dollars and bonus bets will hit your account instantly.
Speaker 3: All right, so don't wait any longer.
Speaker 2: Download the app DraftKings App right now and get that bread.
Speaker 4: Wake that ass up in the morning. Breakfast Club morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's dej m vying Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. Of course. Lorna Rosa here has our special guest host, and we.
Speaker 2: Got a special ladies, special ladies joining us this goring.
Speaker 3: Now we got the city girls.
Speaker 5: Yes, you out more.
Speaker 2: It's out right now, JT, and welcome.
Speaker 6: There before JT. First time, it's my.
Speaker 1: First time, first time.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 6: I'm nerve why we love you well? I love you, he swear in the group. Do what you mean? I like to nervous.
Speaker 5: She y'all a breakfast club that don't mean nothing, you know, Charlamade the City girl.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 7: I've been listening to the Breakfast Club since y'all was like so missy and you used to do donkey today I.
Speaker 3: Think, just not as messy.
Speaker 7: You're not as messy and you start being missy that I just feel like, you.
Speaker 5: Know the best way to not disturb your own pieces, not disturb the piece of uthers.
Speaker 8: It's cute.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I feel like everything is so messy now. So I like when I see everybody going one.
Speaker 6: Way, I like to go the other way.
Speaker 7: Everything messy now, yeah, everybody, Yeah, it's just the way.
Speaker 5: Hi, Krisha, Hey, Karrisha, how are you today?
Speaker 6: Lay favor?
Speaker 1: I know that's right me too, you might either. I love CHARLAMAGNEA got you know how. I take my kids to school every morning, so I listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 6: Italy like we appreciate it and we do appreciate it. Like what I said, it wasn't no dis.
Speaker 1: I just feel I just feel like people always saying that I don't deserve stuff. Why don't deserve I work hard. I deserve everything. When I just did my first live podcast and I was around the corner, it's new we and a new time, we in a new generation. I'm bringing something new, So I don't deserve it.
Speaker 5: I just feel like you don't put out enough. If you if you were putting out every week, you'd be the biggest podcast.
Speaker 1: I want to run my shouw though. I want people to wait. I want my ship to be anticipated. I don't want to drop every week. That's what That's how it. You just say you don't like to do way everybody doing.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 9: I want to do it. I want to do I want people to anticipate my ship.
Speaker 5: But the first year you wanted when drink Champs And at the same time, I'm like, all.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, I ain't not nothing to do with that. I ain't had nothing to.
Speaker 1: Do with it.
Speaker 5: That has something to do with it.
Speaker 1: That's how So that's the case why I ain't with my b m A if did he brought it, and it was like, why ain't you why are you about the war.
Speaker 6: He can't afford the v the bt lord, little cheap.
Speaker 9: He can't afford what.
Speaker 3: You feel like you're taking it away from you, from your work and your grind.
Speaker 1: I just feel like as a black woman, people always discrediting us, Like, don't discredit me. I work hard, I'm away from my kids. I get up every morning. I put it in the right like I deserve everything that's coming to me. Don't don't do that.
Speaker 6: We can't be a little salty if yeah, just.
Speaker 9: Say that I feel you.
Speaker 1: I feel you. I just feel like I deserve my ship, like I'm here, like God put me here for a reason, and this is what he had for me do. This was destined for me. So don't say I'll deserve it. Just say you were Saordy and then I can respect congratulations.
Speaker 5: But when people say you were the next Oprah, I was like, y'all don't know what Koreasi you're gonna be.
Speaker 6: Karresia could be the next op I definitely said that.
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 1: When I say when I say the black Oprah, I mean like coming from the hood. Upper locker section eight week food stamps like that, like to having a podcast, to being one man, I never like, I never imagined this to me. So I feel like, you know, I gotta I gotta run and I'm doing everything that I thought I wouldn't do.
Speaker 9: So I feel like the sky's the limit for me. And I'm why.
Speaker 6: Wouldn't you dream big?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: Who else is the ball? If you're in that space? Like who else is the ball other than somebody?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 2: Do you feel like people don't I'm sorry I was gonna say, do you feel like people don't appreciate y'all as a group, as a single, solo artist, as a rapper, as a podcast.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like they don't give you the respect you deserve? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't get the respect I deserve. I feel like I'm always I'm always some one that singled out. Even in the group.
Speaker 9: It's like, oh, she can't wrap, she can't do this.
Speaker 1: But when we're gonna stage y'all singing and work for her, when y'all see me, y'all, bitch is falling out.
Speaker 9: So what is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: It have to make sense? And it's like to a point where I'm very humble. I don't put it in nobody's face, Like it's like, oh, she can't do this, she can't do that, like the nimbles that I make on my website just off of my car game, Like I made a million dollars to fifteen days, I made five hundred thousand last week. Oh yeah, Like I can really be putting in y'all face and making y'all eat y'all rights.
Speaker 9: But that's not me. That's not my character. I just be chilling. But don't say I can't do this.
Speaker 1: I ain't like, like I ain't bringing it to the table when I do that, I don't feel it.
Speaker 9: I don't like that.
Speaker 10: This has been happening with you guys for so long though, Like at this point do you feel like it's just like why even let it? Like why even address it? Why even you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like y'all at this point, it's a popular thing to say because they've been saying it's his stay win, But it's like at some point in time, it's tiring, like don't add like you know, I ain't give y'all a featuring like y'all was to singing my shit like I don't know my lyrics, Like I don't like I don't bring nothing to the table like I don't anybody would and feel that anybody wouldn't want that on them.
Speaker 6: How do you feel about a JG.
Speaker 7: I feel like they do me the same way like I had my time when they you know, bash me all the time. They still do, but I mean, I don't know, like with the territory, yeah, I mean I think she feel like she gets single out. I feel the same way like a lot of people say a lot of stuff about me, like oh, she lazy, or she don't do this, or she don't do that or but it's just I do things my way, like you know, and I do what's for me and I'm not trying to compete or keep up. I just do things at my own pace. So when people come at me, I don't. I just I'm good at rapping, you know. I'm trying to say, that's all. I've been rapping since I was a little girl, like and it's it comes off naturally for me. So I feel like people will give me my flowers in rapping, and that's my thing to do. I don't think that they're singling her out because they single me out for a lot of stuff that she do like so much shit dies she do. And I just don't think that it's that type of thing, Like I don't think that. I think they hate on you just as much as they hate on me. It's equal hate, Like just as much you feel some type of way, I can feel some type of way because they'll be like, oh, do this, do this, do this, And it's so much more pressure because as soon as I do it and I know and I feel everybody on my ass and they like you get on trying to say like oh JT go solo, go solo, go solo. Okay, I take that risk and I do that everybody on my ass. So it's just as it's just as much pressure and it's equal, Like I don't think that it's like singling nobody out. I think that it's very equal hate. Like it's like if you get something.
Speaker 1: They like where her is at, you get what I'm trying.
Speaker 7: To say, and it's I got mine, But I'm not like that and I'm not you get what I'm trying to say. Like people, it's the same thing, like they'll be like, okay, JT got this going on.
Speaker 8: I mean if she posts something, it's.
Speaker 7: Like, oh shit, she we should for two years they were seeing that, like, oh Karsha left the group, she gone like she got this going on, she got that going on. J T better find a job because Karisha done with her for two years.
Speaker 6: Straight when she dropped, please like a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: And then when I start doing my thing and being more like actively in my space, you know what I'm good at, and people start giving my flypers for it, then it's feeling like, Okay, it's more hate towards you.
Speaker 1: And it's not that you think.
Speaker 3: It's the persona like you know, it's hate towards me.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you how I feel it's going to do with you. I just feel like what I'm reading about me because y'all.
Speaker 5: Been clearly debating about this, y'all been clearly having healthy arguments about who get more hate.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, no, I just it's not even a debate right now. I'm just saying like, I don't think that it's hate towards one of the up I don't think either.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not. I'm not saying like, Okay, she only gets I think we like we both get hated on equally as the city girls. There's no jabs in her like at all, never, But I'm just putting it out there that as the City Girls, we both get hate, and we get hate individually, we get hated as a group. We get hate about everything because I feel like people buy more into our personality, our personal life and all type of shit that we've been through.
Speaker 3: We can a lot of it.
Speaker 2: Though, Like when you talk about, you know, Karesha taking their kids to school every day, people don't know. I see it because you tag us and you listen right. Or when I see you taking your kids to the car to the fashion show. I was at the Fashi show and I've seen you with your son. It wasn't the lights and glitters. You're loving your son and supporting your son. I think a lot of times people don't see that. I see it all the time because I'm there. But I'm like, she's a dope mom.
Speaker 1: People that yeah, yeah, they're gonna say that's why I don't like the mother on in and it though, I feel like they everything with the City Girls because we came out so raw, and we came out so like.
Speaker 7: We came out as ourself though that's our culture, you know what I'm saying, Like people think that we show off in Miami. Bitch, we're gonna buy a Chanelle bag before we pay our rent. We just always been. We're still in the rocking. You got our priorities s fucked up in Miami, so.
Speaker 1: We always been. It's the truth. I priority so fucked up down there. But that's how he was raised to like have it and like wanted and stunt. We some stun ass bitches.
Speaker 7: We came out stunting, so a bitch always gonna prey, prey on the bitch down for who always trying to stunt?
Speaker 3: Said, I said, put a seventy thousand dollars bag on the table.
Speaker 10: She said, It's yeah, he didn't want to like.
Speaker 6: The people.
Speaker 8: It ain't never the stunt on people.
Speaker 7: It's literally like it's real, like it's our lifestyle and it don't mean that they don't mean ship. It's just like for real back like see, I'm gonna give me, I'm gonna get me a nice car, and I'm gonna have me regardless of what. That's why when people try to clown us, regardless of what me and you're gonna win, because that's how he was raised, Like I'm gonna do whatever to still like, stay in my ship or stay with how I'm living now.
Speaker 6: No matter what, but not gonna go back to scamming. I might know you won't.
Speaker 7: Cutting out sh I'm just playing, but what's wrong with that? I'm just now I won't go bab the scam it at all. I don't even recommend scam it at all, but I'm just saying, like that's how we was to raise on Survival and Spain.
Speaker 6: Do you think y'all both still city girls?
Speaker 5: Because we see y'all booed up, you know, we see you raising the kids and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: Are y'all still city girls?
Speaker 1: We ain't boot up with no broke niggas.
Speaker 6: Damn, but you're still boot up.
Speaker 1: We ain't bowed up with bro niggas.
Speaker 5: Because on the album you said only we could get the bussy. That was That was another thing about the city brother. You know, y'all was out there doing what y'all want to do, sexually liberated.
Speaker 10: Conversations in this room all the time about as women having standards of what we want, where we want to go, don't want to go first dates, whatever, And he see, he says that's toxic, And I'm like, if you require a certain thing as a woman. That's what you require.
Speaker 6: Because y'all be shitting on everything.
Speaker 5: You saw that list that they had that you can't take a woman on first day. Every people don't want to.
Speaker 10: Go to apple Bee's for a first day. He said that that's toxic.
Speaker 8: Well, if you're like middle school, okay.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I told them to me, and don't.
Speaker 4: You might order on door.
Speaker 10: You can't get nothing else. But like, if that's not what you do.
Speaker 5: It was a bar for drinks, hoo Can lounge. You can't go to none of them places a house. I think about the type of guys y'all got right now, you don't want to go to their mansion.
Speaker 10: See, but that's a different go to their mansion?
Speaker 6: What you mean on the first date.
Speaker 9: That's on the first go to his house. Yes, as long as we give, will we go. We could go to apple Bee's. Like that's being with device baby.
Speaker 1: She just take me long as we breathing together in the same kind, the same way for.
Speaker 5: Because you like the guy, Yeah, and that's all I'll be trying to tell them. Focused on the man, not all the superficial stuff.
Speaker 6: Do you like if you like the person you'll go anywhere with them.
Speaker 10: But if she said she didn't want to go apple Bees, it's fine too.
Speaker 6: No she said she want to go down.
Speaker 7: But I'm saying and she, I just don't understand why when it comes to women in Applebee's with somebody, She exactly, But you gotta get you first day.
Speaker 10: You don't even know if you like a person.
Speaker 5: Sometime you do went on with him, somebody said, made you say, you know what, I'm gonna go kick it with. Now he might mess it up on the okay, So.
Speaker 8: This is not pertaining to us.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying, like sometimes guys be online kicking it like they're bigger than what they is. So you your expectations for a god probably is high up. How they put it out of theyself. So if you.
Speaker 1: Flexing and you flashing, and you act like.
Speaker 7: You that nigga, and you pull up on me and you take me to apple Bee's, yes I'm gonna be devastated.
Speaker 5: But what if you pull up on in a may back? In the may back, he got all the money, he just wanted to go to apple Bee's.
Speaker 1: Who he is?
Speaker 6: Who he says?
Speaker 9: I was talking about apple Bee's. Let's be for real, Like, that's for real.
Speaker 6: So where you want to go?
Speaker 9: I want to go to Poppy State.
Speaker 6: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 9: It's a restaurant.
Speaker 1: You've been on this radio it is.
Speaker 8: Baby.
Speaker 1: I know you got some money.
Speaker 6: Perfect. I'm struggling out here.
Speaker 1: I know you got I know.
Speaker 6: Do a scammer too.
Speaker 8: Man, you are so rock.
Speaker 9: You're so mad like you was like you, I love the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: I always say that, and I always say one thing about you, but you always love the city girls come out of the gates.
Speaker 9: But I'm like, damn, I'm only twenty nine. I came from that. I deserve it.
Speaker 6: I don't want you to feel I deserve that.
Speaker 9: I don't care what nobody alize.
Speaker 6: I want them because.
Speaker 5: The only thing I was saying was and and I understand exactly where you're coming from. I wanted you to I want you to drop more. If you drop more, I'm like, yo, you can't even more. I get it, you know what I mean. But I feel like that about daily and weekly that you know, really put in a lot of.
Speaker 1: Should be tired. That should be tiring, though, Like when you put out every week, it's like, God, damn you gotta let the audience grow, let the interview grow, like, give people time to get into it. I don't want my ship to drive every week. I probably will, but it was my first time trying it out. You got to learn how to talk to I diagree where I don't want you.
Speaker 10: I love I agree, but wat y'all on live, I just eat it up like I don't want you to change that because you feel like that's gonna do anything different. That's what we love you for you.
Speaker 5: You can't if you can't get out of Summer Walker or Trina what you did. If they don't talk like you, right, you speak their language, you speak that language.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Don't think you gotta change how you talk. I ain't learn how to talk in twenty five years.
Speaker 9: That's what I was saying. You just said that. So while you sit there and saying deid my word?
Speaker 3: I didn't say.
Speaker 5: You didn't do that.
Speaker 1: I can come on there and ah just like literally it be a vote. We got a hookah, We gotta drinks, y'all. Ain't gotta know hooka up here. We got drinks. Drinks, y'all.
Speaker 9: Y'all got noo.
Speaker 1: If you want New York I'm coming. I'm putting up in New York. I'll put up on you and I got to buy we.
Speaker 6: Ain't got no.
Speaker 1: She deserves.
Speaker 6: I didn't say she don't deserve.
Speaker 1: She deserves.
Speaker 6: I said, Kresha, you know what you do deserve.
Speaker 1: It was fussed about and did y'll be trying to front of me with my little piece that I got going? One minute is him do nothing for him? Then the next minute he paying for it? So which one is he do?
Speaker 3: Don't say, y'all, that's right there you go.
Speaker 1: If you don't know.
Speaker 9: Smokeing you was funsed about Dan?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 6: Did he tricking?
Speaker 3: Big?
Speaker 6: Doing nothing?
Speaker 1: Tricking?
Speaker 6: And she's worth it, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Her that laugh.
Speaker 5: People playing with m what smoke with?
Speaker 6: Breakfast the City girls?
Speaker 8: Nobody never got hit at.
Speaker 2: It could be the first right now outside.
Speaker 8: I've seen that video.
Speaker 3: That wasn't a fight it was.
Speaker 1: I would have love for the Breakfast Club when y'are my favorite, though I would never front on y'all. Don't the club was in the category.
Speaker 3: I don't think should want you.
Speaker 10: In the category.
Speaker 7: I remember that about I think two names that stuck out to me. I remember you talking about it, but I think it was like a million dollars worth of game.
Speaker 5: That's why the Drink Champs and Drink Champ I think millions working games want because.
Speaker 10: I love but why.
Speaker 8: That's Gillian Wallow. Yeah they don't. They don't one.
Speaker 5: I mean, Drink Champs is always consistent, you know. But that's who I thought should have won about y'all man, Horse.
Speaker 1: No it's not. I said that, so that's not.
Speaker 3: Saying this stuff. And then I come back and be wrong.
Speaker 1: I gotta know that.
Speaker 9: I always say ship and I just be playing around. That's my personality.
Speaker 1: And then I was they didn't my personality anybody y'all know me, y'all been doing me for like five years now.
Speaker 6: I thought realized it was a fast title.
Speaker 1: Now it was just like we had came up a raw n j T will tell you why. And I was like, oh, real, that's horse. And then she was like she laughed at me, like what.
Speaker 3: No condom.
Speaker 1: Your authentic form?
Speaker 9: Like state like you you who you are?
Speaker 1: Like if you go get some raw meat, not dick.
Speaker 7: Yes, we've been doing it, yeah, well not like raw dick, but like you know, if you go to the grocery store to meet. It's raw and it's like it's not all made up, it's not fabricated. It's just you, like being yourself. So that's why we named it raw because I feel like we are raw, Like.
Speaker 6: That's why people love you.
Speaker 10: Y'all have grown a lot since the first album. Like what was the difference working on this album and then the first time that we heard you guys on the album.
Speaker 7: I think the first album it was like new and fresh for us. It was like I'm not gonna lie Like my first time like trying to put together album, I just really didn't know difference like between like production and what nothing really meant. So I feel like this time around, like I listened to the songs that I actually liked.
Speaker 3: Then like you took less direction, you were more hands on in this When it's it, it feels like it. M was that true?
Speaker 1: No, No, not really, not really.
Speaker 7: I feel like it was a lot of more people involved this time than the beginning. But I feel like this project is good. I feel like people not giving us like a fair chance of a listen. I feel like people listening with their eyes and out their ears. No more like like you know, like they get online and they see what other people saying and then they go for that. But I swear like this album to me, got like so many bops, and I think it's kind of overwhelming to a lot of people that the song sounds like singles, You get what I'm trying to say, Like, I feel like they don't hear like they what I was taking from what people were saying about the album is a lot of sampling, so they feel like that was.
Speaker 10: I like that I wrote down all of my favorite like the inter Players and Thumb.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like I love this from what the reviews that I was getting from certain people. But I just feel like nowadays people like listening with their eyes and their ears and just you know, ready to hate on something or like like she said, like discredit people and laugh at people and make people a joke because we're in a bad time right now in economy, you know, like, ain't nobody want to see nobody really win? And because nobody ain't really winning versus pandemic, they was everybody was buying music because everybody had money. Everybody was skimming, and everybody was feeling like they were a rapper on a rappers level. And it like it's just my sister right here, like I feel like me and her together now it's like, I don't fuck with y'all.
Speaker 8: I'm broken.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hear that ship. Not saying y'all broke, but no, I'm just it's to the time.
Speaker 10: Does the conversation that people are having around like first week sales, do y'all care about stuff like that?
Speaker 7: Or do y'all Like I mean, I care, like I think that of course, Like nobody want to see that online about theyself. And I feel like, at the same time, you get in what you get what you put in this ship, Like I feel like collectively, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't do what we had to promote the album win.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, I don't even know what that means anymore because I don't see you record labels.
Speaker 2: The album came out last week, unto you told me, it wasn't a lot of it wasn't you should have been last week to promote.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I said that, But it was like when we asked about like coming to the breakfast club before, they said that, like, oh, when we come, it's gonna drive people. I don't know what the fun was going on, but what I could say is you get in what you put out, Like if you don't go hard with promoting your ship and putting in people face, like of course, it's gonna miss people. And I feel like it missed a lot of people. And then by the time people discovered it, it was discovered as a joke, Like a lot of people found out through our record sales because that was probably the most viral.
Speaker 6: Thing, like because of the tweet, the real asshole tweet.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, ship that it was good marketing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was good.
Speaker 9: I said that that was good, got a lot of people talking.
Speaker 5: And I didn't even know the Usher song was y'all single. I thought that was an Usher record.
Speaker 1: That was so long ago.
Speaker 3: That's my point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was so long ago with the video and I said all on the album, I'm like, I didn't know that was the City Girls record.
Speaker 1: I just felt like with us, we've just been wanting this album to come out for so long, and a lot of these songs that been like that's on the album, we want to add single like two years ago, so kind of like we just was wanting these sons.
Speaker 9: I want this album out too. When it finally came out, it was just all over the place.
Speaker 6: So yeah, so who thought that label y'all last week?
Speaker 3: This week, I'm seeing a lot.
Speaker 2: And then we were excited because I think they said JT was supposed to host one day and Karia.
Speaker 3: Was supposed to host the other day, and then both y'all hosted together.
Speaker 9: That would have been fired.
Speaker 3: Said, y'all want they want to wake up in the morning.
Speaker 1: I never want to wake up in the money. But that ain't what I said.
Speaker 3: That would have been dope, you know, I mean, I remember, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 8: I know, I do remember what I said.
Speaker 1: I said that I do want to talk about the album, and I feel like hosting I got to.
Speaker 8: Talk about other people.
Speaker 1: So that's what I said. So that's what I said. I personally said I don't want to host because I thought it was together, always together. I didn't know it was supposed to be one one Indian separate I have.
Speaker 9: I wasn't on that car. That's that's why I was only but I wasn't.
Speaker 6: On stuff like that fuels that y'all don't get a long room.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, it dude, like, why why we was even there separately? You know?
Speaker 7: Like, but sometimes that's how people request things or sometime which she interested in.
Speaker 1: I'm not interested in.
Speaker 7: Like we're grown as fuck now, like you know what I'm trying to say, Like we don't grow out the twin bids, like we're out of the twin beds. So it's just like that's what it is. It's not it's not beef, like it's not dead at all. But if y'all would have called one first and the other one first, oh my god, like they would have been on there, like dam don't want to sit in the same room together. And it's just like somebody said, I heard, they don't even ride in the car same car together. The Munis, girl have our own fucking money. You think we want to sit on each other laps. We got fucking glam teams. Now, we got camera people that we gotta, you know, take with us. You only get hold so many people in the sub So I heard somebody say that before, like oh, I heard they don't ride in the same car together, And I was like, oh, people are I mean, we don't be throwing each other under the bus though we don't. I don't throw hum like we ain't throwing each.
Speaker 3: Other under under the bus.
Speaker 1: He kept throwing you under the bus this whole show. He was like, I don't say me, say.
Speaker 3: Me, brother, he just likes you know what I'm saying. You gotta get him a hard time, that's all.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, was this album easier to do with with with with more help or are harder?
Speaker 1: I feel like I not even help.
Speaker 8: Don't say that.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's yeah, it's just too It's took too long to me, like it just was it drugged to me, Like it was one year I liked the album and then the next year I hated it some months, I you know, it's just set so long for me. Like so that's what made it hard, Like not easier or not hard, but it just made it complicated because it's like a lot of opinion like Chrisia like this sound on like this on j like so on like that on us, it's just like getting in there and getting it done.
Speaker 10: How much do like did he uzzi? Like do y'all play music for them and they get feedback?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 10: Is that a thing?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 8: Personally?
Speaker 7: My nigga mind his business like he as he should. He mind his business when it comes to like the City Girls music, because if he has something to say, his music is so totally different.
Speaker 8: Like sometime I go to the studio with him and he'll.
Speaker 1: Be like rap with me.
Speaker 8: And one time we did right and it was just like you know, I go hard.
Speaker 1: So he like, oh bitch, please, like like we just rapped like that. But me and him like music wise in the future, but he he mnd his business when it comes to like our music.
Speaker 10: He's talking about retiring though, is that like going to be a thing?
Speaker 8: Y'all gotta call him up?
Speaker 10: I mean, because when he said it, I think it may people feel like, Okay, So it's about to come next for JT and Uzzi, Like are they about to settle down? Is our kids coming?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 10: What's coming next for y'all? Settle down?
Speaker 1: Kids?
Speaker 8: We already settled down.
Speaker 1: Kids.
Speaker 10: Know You're one thing I will say, like people say what they want about you, but you are so supportive of him and you are so locked in and it's down.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Uzzi team in the city yard. That's not no easy task, man.
Speaker 10: I think it's I think it's an even I think it's an even thing. But I love to see it because you have that support when you need it, right.
Speaker 7: And yeah, but me and Krisha is a group, so I feel like, UZI shouldn't be trying to like come in and you know, like tell us what we should be doing as a group.
Speaker 8: This is our group.
Speaker 7: So I don't want him to be involved in our group because I feel like this is our ship, Like this is me and hers, and we both got brains enough to say like, Okay, I like this, I like that, and we don't need him to tell us that. But far as support wise, like the other day, I was just like pissed and he was like he said, he looked at me.
Speaker 1: He said, baby, it's just a song. You can talk right, you can make another one. So I was like okay.
Speaker 7: He was like, you can make another song. He said, you know how many times how much you music got put out? And that's how I grew my It's like, you got to put the music out, like you're gonna get the backlash all the time, but you have to put the music out.
Speaker 1: You can't not put the music out.
Speaker 7: So that's one advice that he says because he's just real non Shalaman to come.
Speaker 1: He's been doing it for so long.
Speaker 6: I don't think fans exist on social media, and I think everybody has to start. Really, I don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that. I think you don't go on social media. Just like, if you going to social media to actually look for a good gauge of what people think about your music, to think about you, you're gonna get your feelings hurt every single time.
Speaker 10: But y'all respond to a lot of stuff too, And I think that that it. Why do y'all respond?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus christ like.
Speaker 1: Media.
Speaker 7: You can make as many pages as you can. So who's to say you probably a hater, got one good account or you a bad account. But I feel like right now social media is kind of running ship and making people opinion change, and like I feel like blogs in the media is getting a lot of control, you know, Like I feel like that's true.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 3: I would say, Christian, do you like the troll?
Speaker 2: I see you like to troll people sometimes you just like to throw ship out there and see what people talk about.
Speaker 3: Why do you do that? So what you did that with the of course the name of the album. You did that with the pregnancy thing after.
Speaker 1: The never said I was pregnant, You said something like something because they was talking about my outfit. So it's like somebody said that the pregnant I just tweeted because it was giving a snatch like I was just tweeting bad they would say about me because it was just like it was just talking about just tweeting the golden child.
Speaker 3: Then you say stuff you know that's gonna go for.
Speaker 9: I know that's what you're supposed to do. And guess what it was.
Speaker 10: When you said when you said the golden showers sing, and then you cleared it up, You sa I wasn't even I'm you.
Speaker 9: You said people talking. You know how many people want to watch that interview? Wanted to see what cards ours? Ours are? Restrewlett, Yes, I like, go to the showers, go about them cards? Baby?
Speaker 1: Do you think it did he ever? Peel? I mean no.
Speaker 10: If you weren't damn Baddy at the time, do you think that it would have went as crazy as Vibal?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 9: I don't know, because it was like, pdd, I'm peeing on somebody in the shower, ain't bad?
Speaker 6: What are you in the shower taking?
Speaker 9: It? Took a showering?
Speaker 6: Hep hep.
Speaker 1: That week, you know I'm saying, you're not gonna say if you stand up with the shower niggag just pee.
Speaker 9: It's like pin, That's what I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, like it just you know, it just happened.
Speaker 1: IM pressed me for for forreal and never got pete. My momacussed me the funk out about that Mama Miami like for I was like, damn, I gotta start really saying ship like that. She would just start chian for you'll be taking it too far like and sometimes I do be taking too far with like I gotta sell these cards and I gotta.
Speaker 6: You ain't gotta tell me welcome to our world?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine that people at the church call ther Mama Miami.
Speaker 1: So I've just seen this video embarrassing because like people always go back to tell abou grandma she too nurse, so she always like and it's like, for real, do you guys start showing my grandma that she got on social media without what's going on?
Speaker 9: Not going to my grandma with dad it was your grandma.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I tryed to today they got my mom my grandma cussing me out thinking I like girls because of the stripper comment.
Speaker 2: If you cash out a ship for fifteen hundred after the strip club, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 10: I didn't get I was drunk and the tower I was. She was telling me her story and I'm like, gir, I want to help you.
Speaker 5: She don't got to be there like the whole nigga. You ain't got to do this.
Speaker 1: Look on something like, y'all, I wish somebody would do it for me. My friends.
Speaker 9: Was like, you're not the one You're gonna do it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's not She turned into something else. I said, my mom my, Grandma'm gonna have a whole family meeting today, Like it's going to be all.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's your preference.
Speaker 6: You understand, that's that. That's what men do in the script club. They'll tell the girl, you know, you don't have to do this.
Speaker 10: I guess how much for my boss it is when like a female pulls up and doesn't.
Speaker 6: I just don't see why you're afraid to be a girl.
Speaker 1: Were just moving on fifteen hundred dollars. She's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Back, Yes, she's trying to go back tonight to No.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not talking about her. I'm talking about stripper.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, JT puts me on his nose on a period, Rudolph, I'll be trying.
Speaker 1: To mess your vibes going hard?
Speaker 7: No, okay, listen, like I really like, I'm not gonna lie like when it comes to like freaking rout. Christia got me like, I like trying to mess the vibes because I'm like, okay, so she talking her ship like.
Speaker 1: You know, she was like put it in.
Speaker 9: Man, you know that mean you're married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, get that.
Speaker 9: Know the period was on period number sentence, thank you.
Speaker 8: Right, okay, but no, I literally was messing the vibes to the song.
Speaker 10: I think that thirty one not on the nose. Oh we talked later, said.
Speaker 9: On your period, No, my mistake.
Speaker 5: Can you tell them what's going on, Chrisia, so you can properly navigate his time?
Speaker 3: Tell you what like?
Speaker 10: So you just like just be chilling and you just it, don't you don't feel weird that like his whole mouth is there like all that stuff.
Speaker 1: I wanna keep my my sexual business to myself, right because I ain't got time to be training after the breakfast club because it's just my baby. I'm gonna ship the fuck up. I'm gonna sit my shgung all. Had to skip that question. Yeah, because I'm a woman of God.
Speaker 5: Now in that same record, Karisia, you said you like Patron, that's what gets you freaky.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that sounds like five years ago. That's when I was a patrol.
Speaker 1: That's how well for my.
Speaker 6: Kids about to say, I'm no. Diddy was mad about that.
Speaker 9: Now he ain't trip I had. I had one time. I was like, baby, that song was record like in two thousand.
Speaker 5: And ninety, want you to renew it.
Speaker 3: He just heard was a trip.
Speaker 1: He was a trippy.
Speaker 6: Damn. He said, that's how you made both the kids.
Speaker 9: We talk about Delia and that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even like Patron. Patrol make me probably do, make me pee for real. Yeah, it don't be hitting for nothing.
Speaker 6: You don't be hitting now. JT.
Speaker 5: You got the No Balls song on the album. You know, people hear that they automatically. So this is the introduction of the solo while and people will.
Speaker 7: Say, okay, so when I made No Bars, I made No Bars at the studio just on some ship and I fucked with the record so hard like it was. I There wasn't my attentions to like for people to start saying that. But yeah, I do want to do a solo project.
Speaker 3: Solo project though, right, But why you when you.
Speaker 7: Wrapping your ass off, because it wasn't my intention to like have bars, you know, like sometime when you're going and you wrap and you'd be like, oh, I'm hitting it with bars and I just want to talk my shit. It was really for me to talk my ship and express myself, and I think that's what music is for, like for you to really like get what you got off your chest and say what you want to say.
Speaker 8: Like this week, I got hell of inspiration.
Speaker 7: But I feel like no Bars wasn't supposed to be like you listening and you be like ooh, Like I'd be watching like battle raps for that, like reaction shit.
Speaker 8: But yeah, it wasn't for that.
Speaker 7: It was really like an empowerment song because I was feeling down that day, and I feel like that song does do that for girls, Like even when they hear certain lines in that song, they be like, oh, it shits about me, like.
Speaker 1: Or just to pop your shit when you feeling down. That's what No Bars was about.
Speaker 7: Because I was feeling down that day and I was feeling defeated, and I went in the studio and I got something good out of it, and I feel like that's what music should be about.
Speaker 6: So you was talking to somebody when you say, like, I'm a big dog. You are scrappy, do you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I was talking about everybody, okay, like to be honest, anybody like you know, like anybody talking shit like for real, and people get it twisted like when they talk about you know, people like she say, who go hard for what they do and who made it out because we done been through some shit.
Speaker 1: I done been through some shit, Like I.
Speaker 7: Thank God every day when I wake up in my house, like I swear to God, i'd be like whoa, Like nobody can't tell me shit, And I just want to pop it some time and it express that and give people confidence and get them home.
Speaker 8: That's what it's really all about. It ain't about nothing else.
Speaker 5: You said you got a lot of inspiration this week. Why just because people coming at y'all about the album.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people coming at us, people talking shit about us, people telling us we should hang it up. Like how you're gonna tell us tell us to hang up something you ain't ever even.
Speaker 3: Start or try or do, Like you can't I could tell anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just talking ship Like, Oh, I think that y'all should wrap it up. I think y'all should do this. I think y'all, I.
Speaker 7: Think that people should do what they do. You get what I'm saying, and say, do what you do. Don't encourage people to stop. That is some flawy as ship for you to tell a black person, a black woman, a white woman, a Poka doon woman, a Poka dot man, to stop trying to get money because it get the money.
Speaker 3: It just to cleared up. The group is not breaking up. A lot of people hurt that, like, oh the groups breaking up. The group is breaking It.
Speaker 10: Was a video from like the listening that went viron. People are like, okay, this shows that they're over, like people always do that to y'all.
Speaker 9: I be drunk.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 9: I was shrinking and she was late, so I think I was just sitting there like na da.
Speaker 8: I was like just vibeing this.
Speaker 7: I didn't I think that it was about It was a picture. Okay, so you want to know the funny part about that stird years It was a picture of me. Krisha looked at more heavy and into it and I looked like I was daydreaming, which I was because I'm always daydreaming. And the first picture that came out. People said that I looked at me and I looked like I don't want to be there. No, no, no, no, for the same day, like it's the same, it's like the same picture.
Speaker 1: And then they started talking about sex appeal and then on a video they said that she that like she didn't want to be there.
Speaker 7: So it's all about body language and like picking apart people. I mean, it's popular to dude, you get a.
Speaker 5: Hit, you a social like every now and then, just put the phone down. It's good for your mental health.
Speaker 6: On social media.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I'll be having a good day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 8: Like yesterday I had a good day.
Speaker 7: I do have good days when I'm not on social media and I have a good day on that motherfucker too, because that bitch ain't gonna make me go crazy.
Speaker 6: They will if you keep reading them comments, because that's what they're trying to do, like they.
Speaker 7: Like, I used to get so upset about it, and I used to get so upset with peop We say, but you got to remember all them people ain't even in one house.
Speaker 1: They're not together. They're not together.
Speaker 7: Seeing this ship, it's a scattered This one bitch in Missouri, this one bitch under the rock, this one, bitch on Wi Fi, this one, and I guarantee you each one of those people hate their life because it ain't a bitch on their their love their life setting up there trying to downplay nobody.
Speaker 1: No, they're busy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what we call the projection. That's real.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're not in the same house hating on you, just not one group of motherfuckers about to attack you.
Speaker 8: Like you can single handedly take these people out.
Speaker 3: How's rap shit going with?
Speaker 6: How was that bout to drug? She said you could single handedly take them out, like.
Speaker 7: If you really didn't think about it right. The comments seemed like they are together in one.
Speaker 10: Group, yes, but they're not for real, and they seem like they're coming back to back like they're really not jumping you for.
Speaker 3: Real, like they really are feeding off each other.
Speaker 7: When somebody said, but they will not stand up to they boss at their job. They won't stand up today, mom about them dishes.
Speaker 1: They won't stand up, but they don't standing up to me and cut to me the funk out And they got real.
Speaker 7: Getting bullied at school, like and notabullying. I'm not for the bullying, but they won't even speak up for real. It's easy to talk ship behind the phone, Like it's so.
Speaker 9: It's easy, that's why it an't.
Speaker 1: It get you popular, and it gets you on followers and share room and get you on the neighborhood.
Speaker 7: Talking get you places like it gets you a page. It is you did people behind the scenes. It's pannies motherfuckers now and it's just not getting paid, So like why not you get them trying to say, like, y'all they fueling it because it's like people putting marketing dollars into troll pages and campaigns, campaigns ship.
Speaker 2: I was asking you about rap Ship season two. How's it feeling see your life story on TV?
Speaker 6: That ain't really?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No, it is no is it? It's inspired about it?
Speaker 3: Inspire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's like it's kind of like a story. Yeah, it's inspired by us, but that's not us.
Speaker 6: Ain't somebody scamming that girl?
Speaker 8: Did I think you had the first season?
Speaker 10: The girl that work at the hotel?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you're right, you're right, you're you just wanted to bring that up.
Speaker 10: Leave her alone.
Speaker 1: You can talk about me scamming. Yes, yes I am.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I love that tweet you put out too. When you were saying how a lot of females got their direction.
Speaker 1: From you, Yeah they did.
Speaker 8: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, May was trying to front on us because I was listening to you see that just hilarious because I thought she's gonna be here today out of time. She went on vacation aspect.
Speaker 6: Who was in here sticking up for y'all?
Speaker 3: Okay, now when you said direction, wait, Christ got with for people.
Speaker 4: Chopping.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that y'all was talking ship. Hey, now tell me what happened.
Speaker 9: He always rooted for the city girls.
Speaker 1: He was like, you know, j T had did a little tweet and she was like, you know, the direction and then and he was like, I don't know about that, Like he don't really know what, like what direction? Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: That I was asking what direction do you'a mean? Because I didn't understand the tweet.
Speaker 7: A lot of the direction. How to motherfucking move your hands, your gestures, your like. People said this, they still seeing period after they talk, and please don't say your mama taught you that in your motherfucker house, because it wasn't.
Speaker 1: On carpets, it wasn't on TV, it wasn't.
Speaker 8: None of that was going on.
Speaker 1: That was not a thing, like, that was not you was not saying period, that was not your thing. That's why we used to do our drops. What specific what's city green?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: I rich, niggas real ass bitch is like, that's the city girls for real, for for real, pull it up and y'all.
Speaker 5: Made city girls a lifestyle. Everybody started being city girls and city.
Speaker 7: Boys after Yeah, but what's wrong with us giving ourself five flowers?
Speaker 1: Like if I feel like that, that's how I feel, a bitch, ain't gonna change my mind.
Speaker 7: I know for a fact that we were a big part of culture, and you know, sometimes you just you have to appreciate yourself and give yourself your flowers and remind yourself, cause ain't nobody else gonna remind you. They're gonna move on, like people are cheap. They're gonna go to what's flocking and what's going on at the time. And I'm not mad because me too, I be onto.
Speaker 8: The next thing too.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, for sure, a lot of ways that a lot of girls do things.
Speaker 7: Started doing things, not do things, but started doing things, was because of the city girls. I feel like that for a fact, like I feel like that for a fact, Karishia wuln't want her crazy run.
Speaker 8: When I was in prison, you know, like free JT.
Speaker 7: Like I think I was like besides, like Kim and Remy and all that, I was a visual with this vision that went to jail.
Speaker 8: But I feel like.
Speaker 7: I want to be around connected to like reaching me and you know, like, oh I want to reach I want to reach it. I want to reach a nigga. A lot of the talk pussy like bring it back, just saying the craziest in your wraps and getting on for that people who never somebody was saying the crazy ship in the raps.
Speaker 6: But I think now people doing it.
Speaker 2: But when that way, But when I think when that tweet came out, I think people were taking when you said direction, I think it was a lot of people thought like you were saying, y'all were saying y'all started. That's why I said what I let him clarify what direction these? Because when you revamped it, because when I first think I'm thinking treeing the I'm thinking Kim.
Speaker 1: Yet exactly re revamped it. Don't don't do that. How you feel now, Well, that's what direction is clarification, you how you feel now, how you feel now are jumping me. I know, I think you from a different time of people, but not when when.
Speaker 2: They put it like that, Yeah, they're the ones that said the period and all that. Absolutely possibly, No.
Speaker 1: You're being shady.
Speaker 9: But what I like, I feel we used to do our drops. It's the city girls period. We used always like I need all my rish niggas.
Speaker 1: When I started seeing pictures doing drops like I need all my nigga, I'm like, hold on, man, wait, that's the city girls.
Speaker 7: But and I feel like that don't only happen to the city girls. That happens to It's hard, like when you get popular for something. I feel like now artists are like labels. Artists brands start pinching from people and like turning into it, like I'm gonna take a little bit of her her I'm gonna take I'm I'm gonna take a little bit of her. I feel like we came out authentically ourselfs jumping out like regular girls. Then we start getting our jewelry, eye chain flexing our like you know, watches and all that, but we still looking normal.
Speaker 8: You're trying to say, like we still looking normal.
Speaker 7: We hopping out of raids and roads, races and all of that, but we're still looking like normal girls. So now we're getting normal girls. Okay, I want to be in a right if I want to do this, But that's Miami shit right there. Like you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 8: That's Miami ship.
Speaker 7: Like in Miami, we want to legs, we South Beach, we see Lamborghini's going up and down.
Speaker 1: We see all of that all the time.
Speaker 7: That's why I said we came out as like stunting, and I feel like, right now, stunting ain't that cool because people.
Speaker 6: Broke Like you said, y'all, do you'all feel like y'all got an issue with timing?
Speaker 5: And what I mean by that is like the first album came out, GT was in prison around the time, right, and then I love that album y'all dropped in twenty twenty, but it was during COVID.
Speaker 6: You know, I feel like if y'all, I feel like if people.
Speaker 10: Was outside during that time, that leads right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Y'all would have had the biggest shout out if everybody.
Speaker 10: I feel like we were talking about earlier, this is this in the summer, This is I feel like we gotta, we gotta.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 7: A bad timing thing. I feel like our timing eye management is poor. I feel like it goes into a lot of that, Like I feel like we got poor management, poor timing, Like it's really never no strategy. We just out here, Like you get what I'm trying to say. It's just like, why the fuck is we had a breakfast club, but we after a theme and.
Speaker 3: This is a DJ's album. DJ should love this album. It's nothing but club.
Speaker 7: But you people are like if if the if the street, if they're not hearing that it's hot, they want to be where it's hot, Like they're not going to play nothing that they don't feel like it's the hottest thing. You get on trying to say, like even if it's good, even if it's good. So I just feel like it's yeah, everything we asked back was we came, we came out. I had to go to prison. When we got mainstream, Krisha was doing it on her own, you know, carrying it.
Speaker 1: And then when I.
Speaker 7: Yeah got pregnant. Then when I got out, as soon as I was about to get out of the halfway house, COVID hit in the March because I got out. I tell this story all the time, and it hit whatever. But COVID had that hit and we was locked in the house, I mean for like two years. Then it's like it got dumbed down. To me, it got kind of on now because yeah, at the time, people was just doing clubs places that was open, and we didn't get as big looks, you know what I'm trying to say. Then when they were opened back up, I feel like City on Lock could have had more videos like Rodeos started getting bigger.
Speaker 6: Ausy Talk video.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 3: Talk.
Speaker 6: I missed that one. Should have did a broke Niggas on the dirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of visuals. It was missed.
Speaker 7: I felt like it wasn't visual enough visuals for City on Lock, and it wasn't enough outside because we couldn't go outside to really promote it. But I feel like, I mean, the album is remembered. I don't think that City on Lote went forgotten.
Speaker 10: I still.
Speaker 1: We don't have a manager. We have our label.
Speaker 5: You said the management is poored. You just don't have any I'm sure people reaching.
Speaker 3: Out though, I mean everything on your own personal.
Speaker 1: Label.
Speaker 9: We just don't got to managers.
Speaker 10: Is that by choice or is it just that's his house been, that's his house been.
Speaker 6: Do y'all want management?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think y'all happy with the industry.
Speaker 8: Oh shit, damn, you're talking as a therapy. I won't say the industry.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna start to just like snatching people out and being like, Okay, I'm just gonna keep it real, Like you can't get nowhere if're gona keep it real. I just feel like it was poor management and we it's no management. And it's just like at the time, what was moving us for real?
Speaker 10: For real?
Speaker 7: It's culture, Like it was a big culture thing, like okay, we hide everybody on the label we high. But when you want something, like I said, you're gonna get what you put in and put what you put out and you have to work hard for stuff. And I feel like that's something that we have to work on to. Like I always have these talks to myself, and I'm a whole myself accountable as well, Like you can't think that culture is gonna keep moving you.
Speaker 1: You have to get in.
Speaker 7: You have to put in the work, and you have to go hard and grind hard to like stand out. I feel like when we first came out, of course we had fire music, we had the most probably the most support and backing at the time, and we had the culture, so it was easy for everybody to say who is the girls that you know.
Speaker 8: Like who's doing this and doing it?
Speaker 7: So over the time things change, so now it's like you're gonna have to have strategy. You can't keep moving off culture. You're gonna have to move off strategy. And I feel like that's what we don't move off of, Like we don't move off strategy. We just be like, okay, we're for the drop on what day we get together, we go to them, we talk about it, we tell them, and it's just that.
Speaker 1: And then I feel like that's just what happened with this album A leish.
Speaker 10: Y'all have it there too, though, Like cause even with your brand, when you drop your merch, I was like, this is so fire for her. It fits where she is in the culture with Karisha, please it fits. I think y'all just gotta put the pieces to the puzzle a little bit more so that the vehicle y'all got.
Speaker 7: Off of me and Karsha, Like if we being honest, like it's just like we building these lanes for ourselves, Like Karsha getting out there and she's doing her thing, and then I'm getting out there and like nobody is managing me and getting me this this stuff at all, Like it's just me, like.
Speaker 10: That beats by Dre was fired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it all come off of me taking risks with pictures and like, okay, let me put this picture out and then I'm gonna get back lash from my community. Of course, they're gonna be like, oh, bitch, you look a mess. You like a man, And then it'll be somebody else like reaching out trying to find out how to get like moa, she dm me like can you do this beat?
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 8: It's in Paris?
Speaker 1: Can you get there? Could you be there? And I'm like ship like.
Speaker 8: All right, I gotta make this work.
Speaker 6: You gotta fly yourself out and all that.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 8: They pay me, but I've used the money to get over there.
Speaker 5: This is making so much sense now because I have reached out to have JT do stuff and we don't know who.
Speaker 6: To talk to people.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it sounds like to me?
Speaker 2: And it's no disrespect to to Jrol. This sounds like joy rule effect right, and not as a problem rule. I'm gonna tell you why I met Joe Rule twenty years after his career, right when his career started, his career was already motion. We from the same hood in Queens. The reason being is job put people in front of him to do things for him, so there was no personal relationship. So if you look at fifty or you look at Diddy, there's a personal relationship, right. So if you're around Diddy and did he wants a record played or he needs help with something, did He'll call people on his own. He's not going to use a manager, and he has that relationship. So even if let's say, did he puts out a record that I don't love it? First, I'm gonna support Diddy because I'm like, did he call me personally? Fifty cent? He's gonna call somebody personally where Joe I just met like ten years ago. Me and Joe have a great relationship now, but before that, there was no relationship. So it's good that you do it yourself, but you want to establish those relationships so that you can call me.
Speaker 3: Or a clue or whoever it may be. And but like yo, e. I got this record, I want you to play it for me, And it's like, oh, of course.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I'm not gonna lie like for real for real. Ever since, like I kind of been like navigating it. I done met like some big people in the industry that reach out to me, like Editory you like, oh, I'm this person, and I'd be like you they feel connected, and I meet so many people like that. But I feel like sometimes I do want somebody to kind of reaching and strategize the buffet up and all of that.
Speaker 6: But it's certain things that you shouldn't get to you. Somebody got to filter the bullet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that's why it looks like it's growing so divided. It's not that we divided and we want to be divided. It's like we out here hustling and ship because it's like if we don't put ourselves out.
Speaker 8: There to make do what we gotta do and build our brand and.
Speaker 1: This, that and the third, then what you feel like that you think, Yeah, you gotta think quick, baby, you gotta think like for real, you gotta think quit. This show is slowing down, you know. It's just like a It was just like a lot, so it was just like for me, I'm like, Okay, what I'm gonna do. I gotta get out here. I gotta make some money. I gotta get in the game. And it worked.
Speaker 9: Ain't nothing for the economy even with.
Speaker 6: Your show, your show? Do you want to put out your show more?
Speaker 1: I do? I do it just that Like for me, I gotta really like see who I want to interview. They can listen to people to interview. I want to talk to them people, you know, I really want to be interested. I really want to know about the person before they come on the show. I don't want to just be you know, just sitting there like oh, throwing jobs at people just to get used.
Speaker 9: Like no, I really want to talk to this person. I really want to get into this person. So that's what it was.
Speaker 6: Is it true that interview never came.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we were so fucking drunk, because you get drunk, hor coororteship.
Speaker 3: Please you got that.
Speaker 10: Butody didn't come out.
Speaker 1: We was shrunk, and then it kept raining. It kept raining, and the rain kept sucking up the vibe.
Speaker 9: Like we was in Miami.
Speaker 1: It was like rain, we have to stop come back. Then we end up getting so drunk. If that interview ever come out baby.
Speaker 10: Like not even we're not gonna get like that we had it was just crazy, why you.
Speaker 6: Don't do a show together?
Speaker 5: But I'm sure that y'all two have like such interesting conversations where y'all wouldn't even need guests, Like why don't y'all do a show together?
Speaker 10: When y'all did y'all interview, I like, I said, me and my friends sat down together like our group chat because it was just such a good sister conversation.
Speaker 9: Was so honest.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's her thing, you know what I'm trying to say, Like, that's what she takes to do. Yeah, I feel like if she don't need me to support and come on like I was, I'm like, you want me to do what?
Speaker 8: Like okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I feel like that's her calling and that's her thing, and like you don't always have to do that, like you.
Speaker 10: Know, crease your question for you. So people speak on you guys a lot, right, but now you're a force in the media as well, So people speak on you in different interviews because of that recently correct black Get interview with Drink Champs. Yeah, and he brought you up. He mentioned that he wish she could have did relationships better with you. When you see stuff like that, how do you feel? What does that even mean?
Speaker 5: Why Karsia is getting asked the question why are you tired of the correct question?
Speaker 1: You? But you realize I was all in my eyes, But yes I am roll in my eyes? What happened?
Speaker 9: I am.
Speaker 10: Now that you're in like that the media like bright and you're asking the questions and you're cutting the clips going you know why people are doing it. So when it's happening like with this, people are picking up this clip, how does that the clip?
Speaker 9: And I see everything.
Speaker 1: I literally.
Speaker 7: I've seen the clip a little bit because because she is not the target. What the target is, if we really want to talk about it, is that they had him on there and people are complaining about him being too intoxicated and they should have saved his life.
Speaker 8: So she wasn't a topic at all.
Speaker 7: But I think he did mention you, but I was so caught up on him complaining about having him on there, and he was.
Speaker 10: A little out of it. Yeah, I love what you just did there. We shifted the conversation.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 10: For me as I think as a woman when I watch certain things, and you guys are very public with your lifestyles. I know you don't, you don't mom on the internet, but even your relationships, I always wonder, like, how does that make you feel when people then comment on those things and it's some of your peers and your colleagues, and you got to see these people like that, cause you guys respond on Twitter, but like you're running into these people who are in interviews giving opinions, like how you said I didn't want host because I didn't want to talk about anybody else. But other people will go and do that and mention you guys, Like what does that feel like for y'all?
Speaker 1: I don't be with that.
Speaker 9: I don't really like. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like when I see the person dressed person, that's just how I feel like if I feel like they suspected something like I can't wait to see Charlamagne just to ask him why you said that?
Speaker 10: And you hit that door ready yourself.
Speaker 9: It was like it's just like with yes, it was like damn, but you had I community my name, you know my name. Don't do that. Don't get on the purpose.
Speaker 5: I know she loved y'all. She says she meant you. I think she said she met one of y'all somewhere.
Speaker 1: Social always sending me sweet messages. That's what I'm saying. I don't know. It wasn't it was.
Speaker 9: It was just it was a little shady.
Speaker 1: It was a little.
Speaker 8: It was a little see I want to It was a little because it wasn't like like it was just.
Speaker 6: Like, No, she loved her.
Speaker 5: She told me that she said she met you at the award show. She wanted me j T with j wasn't I've been.
Speaker 9: I'm like ya, I need to keep her on the Breafast club. I love her up here. Dang, I ain't hear you yet. Yeah, I've been here all right, Chris Dan, No, i't hear you yet. I probably just don't know your own voice.
Speaker 10: I had braids before too.
Speaker 6: I suld not memorable what happened?
Speaker 9: I look want to get in Jeff should be.
Speaker 1: Every morning I been, but.
Speaker 6: Just from social media too, though, Jesse with she.
Speaker 1: Don't spell nobody. That's why she ain't spelled me. That's all I wanted to see her.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: A couple more questions, j T, why you throw your phone at it was okay?
Speaker 7: So let me tell y'allhy I threw my phone at It was because for real, Okay, the reason I threw my phone at Uzi is because when we came when he had to perform.
Speaker 1: So you know, when you have to perform.
Speaker 7: At an award show, you have to be there earlier. Me I'm gonna get in my glam like I have to do my thing. I gotta make sure I'm on time. So I'm not with all of that, trying to go together and all of that. Let him get there do his job, because I'm not that type of woman. I'm not trying to be like, oh you gotta take me no, cause I got my own life, my own career, and they gonna know my name when I step on the carpet. So we get in there and oo and baby, I'm so sorry when.
Speaker 9: I say this.
Speaker 1: Uzzi is like a forensic kid, Like he moves around a lot and he plays like he is.
Speaker 8: Like play a lot.
Speaker 1: So when he got off stage, he came to me and he like, come on, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 7: Let's go give me like he was like, give me a kiss. And then I was like I gave him kiss you like we' finna go. Let's go let's go, And I'm like what the show just started like that? And then I had on his big ass dress. I had on a huge dress. So I'm thinking he leaving and about to send somebody back to come and get me. But when I get up, he down there with sorry Barry. He down there with chilling with Barri, and so happened.
Speaker 1: His friend that he run.
Speaker 7: It's like, you should have made sure I had that seat. It was never about another artist, because an artist is supposed to be there.
Speaker 8: It was never about that.
Speaker 1: It's about that you made sure that Barri was in his seat. Like he's sitting there, he's chilling like this. When I when I walk up, Barbi like they're like, yeah, bitch, I'm sitting get up. Yeah, he susta got up.
Speaker 5: And be on.
Speaker 3: You got what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When I got down there, you supposed to checked him soon as I got down there, like get up and let my girls sit down. You get what I'm trying to say. He acted like he drunk, it delirious and he don't know what's going on in Barri. So I'm gonna turn up in this bitch because he no like how I am? How I can get but it's like I feel like both of them as me somebody, like you should have got up quick, you should have thought fast, you should have like all of that extra sitting down like I'm I'm in the awards.
Speaker 8: You ain't no rapper.
Speaker 10: You should have got up because it got picked up and reported as like the whole ice based situation.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I was like when me and Uzzi went back in No War shown he sat directly back next to Ice Spice and I said where Barbie was sitting, so it was never a problem, but people won't report.
Speaker 1: That, and I have to go on there and like like make people make me get mad at this girl or like oh you mad? You jealous?
Speaker 7: You like I'm like you ain't even hear me say nothing about woman, bitch, nothing like girl since nothing like even when I walked up, I said hi to her, but I was when I was walking up, I was so upset because he's like a kid, Like when you got in there, you're supposed to know how to like.
Speaker 6: Court.
Speaker 3: You're a girl.
Speaker 7: You get I'm trying to say, like you get in there, you making sure like he's sitting down and all of that, you telling me we're about to go. You see, I got on this big dress you want. I'm not for the running old wards and play like I'm grown. So when you went and sat down and I came down there, I'm thinking we probably leave because I'm waiting the whole time for us, the commercial to come. You can't move on us as a commercial. So when I get up, I'm ready to go. Y'all down there acting like y'all at.
Speaker 1: The grammy your phone. I don't even remember that.
Speaker 8: I don't even remember that.
Speaker 7: I remember him just looking back at me and me just blacking out and I and I'm not gonna lie. I don't find that shit funny. You get what I'm trying to say?
Speaker 8: That that was not cool. That was like me and my like me tripping, like you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't cool.
Speaker 7: And I had to live that down and not speak on that for so long, and people to call me jealous, and people to say rumors about me, and people to troll me about something that was not even true. But I'm like, why would I get online and talk about this if y'all still gonna believe what y'all want to believe?
Speaker 6: Nobody the truth and the lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody cares about the truth. Nobody.
Speaker 7: Everybody want women to seem like, oh, we're so jealous and we so mad and we so like real even if a woman is so what like you get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 8: But that is more entertaining than him just not doing his job as a man.
Speaker 7: You get on trying to say, and I and I don't don't want to feel like I'm just bashing right here, because that's something.
Speaker 1: We walked about, and he got exactly where I was coming from.
Speaker 7: That's why he got up and ran after me. Because if he didn't think that I was wrong or nothing, he would have kept sitting there. But it was it was about that me, him and Barby roll back in the car after the awards, and I still was going off on.
Speaker 1: Him in a car, still going still going off on him.
Speaker 8: I was saying, alive because like I said, as like, get up.
Speaker 7: You trying to say, no, don't do that because years before you were sitting with me and Karsha and p and like, no, don't do that. You got I'm trying to say, make sure I have my seat or if we leave, when we leaving, and then when we came back in.
Speaker 3: Weety has nothing to do with girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, what I'm saying is like you should have made sure I had my seat. Period.
Speaker 7: We're gonna always one thing, my man be like saying, and we're gonna always yeah you he got me.
Speaker 8: Tattooed on him?
Speaker 6: How do y'all know when it's time to do that?
Speaker 8: When the man pull out the ink and just be like.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: But we talked about it, and we and we talked about it and you know, very cool Barry family.
Speaker 1: We all it's over. It's how it came out, and it is.
Speaker 7: I didn't really even want to overshadow because his album. He was about to announce his album. I felt bad about that, so I didn't want to get on there and keep dragging on about what it's about.
Speaker 1: Like I wanted him to shine with his album and everything.
Speaker 7: So I took the backlash. Oh y'all think it's about whatever, y'all think it's about Okay.
Speaker 1: Then cool.
Speaker 8: Just let him get his work out.
Speaker 10: But did you want ice face after talk in real life too? Off the internet because they were.
Speaker 1: I talked to her.
Speaker 7: I talked to her when we walked back in. When we walked back in and we sat back down. We watched The Migos.
Speaker 1: That's what was on.
Speaker 8: I watched the Migos and I watched Trina because I walked back in. I talked to her.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, what's up. She was like, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 7: Men we had I think, but everybody was still taking clips like oh she doing this and all that. No, no, no, it was very like, I get it, I understand it. She knew I ain't had nothing to do with her.
Speaker 1: She was right there. Here was the people that wasn't there and the people that's faked reporting on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I just got a couple more questions. When does the city girl know she want to settle down? Because we could clearly see you settle down. Krisha is always tweeting about wanting to settle down.
Speaker 9: Shady We was the.
Speaker 6: Last tweet she just said the other day, something about.
Speaker 10: She's not sharing her share my next nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, then it was something else about Dick.
Speaker 9: I said. I was so frustrated. I wanted some Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Should have let Lauren ask that question about.
Speaker 6: Them shut up.
Speaker 10: You know he really is a city girl, and and what happened?
Speaker 6: He said, And I'm gonna sity girl, what happened? But but are you ready to settle down Krisia?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm about to be thirty, so I felt like, you know, if it's like I got I got kids, and then my son got a father, so eventually like he need like a father figure. I need to settle down, show him like you know, I can't be a city girl forever.
Speaker 5: So yeah, can't be a girl for episode. What y'all gonna do? Because I'm you ain't a city girl no more.
Speaker 10: J you think it's all you can be settled down and still have a city girl.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 8: I wish my man felt like they're said that.
Speaker 1: Again, please outside outside say that again time. I like that you said that. You cannot tell my man I ain't no city girl. Every time he I was like, yamn.
Speaker 5: So he thinks you're always trying to get over on him and stuff?
Speaker 3: Or do you be outside a lot? No?
Speaker 7: I don't be outside. I don't be outside. He just think I have a city grim it talitic. I'm just a girl from Miami.
Speaker 1: That's it. I'm really a girl from Miami. I'm I'm so three or five. I don't matter way you put me. On the room. I'm so three, and I he y'all Miami bitches. He'd be like, y'all, Miami, I ain't never had no say this or we just talked crazy. I feel like it be at the tip of our son. So I like that you said, I ain't no city girl.
Speaker 5: So Correcia, when it's not real bad, no more? Right, because you know, go together real bad when it ain't real bad, no more?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 9: What you mean elaborate?
Speaker 1: More?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: What is it when it's not real bad?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: He said? We go together real ba is going out when you're together real bad? What's the level under rail base?
Speaker 10: Third base?
Speaker 9: I don't get it.
Speaker 5: Where are you and Diddy at now?
Speaker 9: We still go together real bad?
Speaker 1: I mean like you you y'all always see us together, right, Yeah, the nigga can't alone.
Speaker 9: He's I'm a I'm a park. Maybe I'm fun.
Speaker 1: We just be vibing like that's that's my nigga went on with him like right now, I ain't with him, so I don't know what he's doing.
Speaker 9: But when I out of l a on Miami, we get back together.
Speaker 5: To treat your older older men different than your younger man.
Speaker 9: It's my first older man, and I love it.
Speaker 6: I don't want you like Google recognized signs of a stroke.
Speaker 9: No thing go about him. It's his age. Yeah, like that, man, don't get.
Speaker 3: Tired you stressing did out?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: If you stressing Diddy out? Of course Diddy shopping with you and did he looks so stressed out some time? But like, here's my car.
Speaker 5: I feel like that just come with dating a woman from Miami, really Florida period. Yeah, you're all gonna stretch them out in some way, shape or form. That's y'all loved one.
Speaker 8: I think they like it, though, I think that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Let me don't know. Don't don't speak too soon, because my man probably had come back with some some some classy. I'm classy, don't I'm classy.
Speaker 3: What's the craziest thing was he brought you? I'm gonna ask you next, so think about it.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing.
Speaker 3: The biggest thing.
Speaker 7: Was here and brought me a lot of stuff. But the craziest thing he brought me that I didn't expect was a ross Roy's truck. I didn't expect that truck. I'm not gonna lie like.
Speaker 3: Because the one with the top.
Speaker 1: No, that's his.
Speaker 7: But what happened was the day before he had gave me a range Rover on my birthday and I ain't gonna lie, and he he I could tell the truth.
Speaker 1: We have it. Then he had gave me. He was like he came with a range Rover and I was like cross at it, and I was like thank you, and I went upstairs.
Speaker 3: Then bought your range Rover and you kind of just won them like a rose truck.
Speaker 6: The next day, Raine, he didn't really like no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: It wasn't that I didn't like the range Row, but I had just caught my mom one. So I was like, I was like money and then I had like, literally I go so hard for him. I think it's Christmas.
Speaker 8: Something from had happened.
Speaker 7: But it wasn't even about it being a range Row by the price of the car, cause range Robe was all expensive. The new ones are very expensive. I was thinking, like it wasn't that thoughtful. You get what I'm trying to say, Like, anyway he gave it to me, I think he was trying.
Speaker 8: To prank me.
Speaker 1: Like it wasn't like no bow or nothing. It was color and when I went to Miami. I'm like, I'm going to Miami to my birthday party, like or whatever. And then he was like, I ain't gonna see your birthday party. I'm like, you're not coming to my birthday party. I'm like, all right, whatever, because like I said that, no pressure, like every people on the internet, not for her. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna lie cause it'd be a lot of people on the internet. They'd be like, I see Uzzi with everybody but her. I'd be like, damn, like bet your mom, I see him all the time. Like I don't feel I feel like me and Uzzi should do this, Like I feel like the separate careers. It matters, like to have your individuality, like and we do be together. Like the other day, I was at his show with a hoodie on, and when the people noticed it was when they're like, hey, Jesse, I'm like hey, They's like, oh my god, like look at surprised.
Speaker 8: But people was like, I see Uzzi with everybody but her. I see everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't. I mean, I don't have to post our pictures allady, because all y'all gonna do is.
Speaker 8: Hat on us.
Speaker 7: Anymore for the ways and say negative and mean fucking things about us all the time, which I don't care because y'all know I'm gonna be in a commis defending my men all the time. But I think that that's why I don't be with the show going dude got relationship?
Speaker 3: What about you, Kreesha? What crazy, crazyest thing that he got you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's like he don't he's not really like into give he buy gifts, but it's like he really thoughtful and romantic. So it'd be like the places that we go, like he gone by. I said, I want to go to Paris, will just be going to perish, and it's like he gone he listened to me, So I be like, I want to go ahead and then we'll be there, okay.
Speaker 9: So for me, it's like the experiences.
Speaker 1: It's like we go like like a magician, like it just be like it'd be like he'll fill up my house with some roses or something like that. I appreciate that over like him buying me a piece of Jurevy or something like that, because it's just like it's thoughtful when nobody never did nothing like that. For me felt like nobody never felt my house or with flowers, or I get on the jet, the jet decorated, and it's just like it be like the jet from the jet, be the house from the house, it be from the alley.
Speaker 9: It's like it never stops.
Speaker 3: Sugar Daddy, Now let's switch it. Now. What's the craziest thing you got?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: What's the craziest thing you got? Diddy? City girls, City girls slurs?
Speaker 9: And the craziest thing I got here was the chain, the little bad boy chain.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was just let me let me pipe not like pipe you up, but let me give you some Yeah, let me put this on your neck.
Speaker 1: I'm young.
Speaker 9: I like that for him. I loved that for him, and he was so happy.
Speaker 3: He shame what about you? Jt uh oh?
Speaker 7: I just bought was he a car for his birthday? His birthday was in July. I had to come and get it cause we lived here too. And when I came home, I'm like, why you never went and picked up the truck that I got you because it's been sitting at the place the whole time. And I think that was like the craziest thing because I got it. It's so nice because he made fun of me. Like one thing about him. He's so hard on me when it comes to like gifts. He thinks, like, why would you buy me a may Bake Mini van?
Speaker 1: And he did not let me. He did not let me live that down that I bought him a may Bake Mini ban.
Speaker 8: But let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: He pulled those vans up to the house. He should have never been lying to the people, the men's that brought the cars.
Speaker 1: He's like, I love this bro, this car is so fire. I want one of these.
Speaker 7: So I'm listening to him. I think he wanted and I went and bought it, and then he turned around to sad you. So I was like, man, you said you like the car, Like I'm just trying to be throught on, like you know. So this year I had got him like the actual maybag truck and I put like forg Zoni and I customize it and everything, and it looked really really nice. And I also want Christmas. I had brought him a bracelet from Elion like that was pink.
Speaker 1: Diamonds prier all the way through.
Speaker 7: I think that he loved that because he never take that bracelet off. I think that's the best deft he.
Speaker 5: Liked you know what I figured out just in this conversation that you all was talking about coaches shifting.
Speaker 6: It's not that coaches shifted.
Speaker 5: I just think that y'all person people cared more about y'all personalities and y'all lives than the music now always.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's why I said that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no, that's no bars, That's what I said to no bars.
Speaker 6: But that's what I really believe.
Speaker 5: I think that even though y'all still make good music, they care more about y'all, and some people get to that point where you cared more about their personality than their music, no matter what they put out. I think Kanye been at that point a long time ago.
Speaker 7: I think superstars I feel like that could be changed. Superstars, I feel like they could be changed.
Speaker 9: I don't want to be in my business soon because I don't want to know.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 10: I don't even think y'all need to change it. I think what we were talking about earlier is just use it to yall advantage, because y'all a people literally follow everything. Know how many people cannot get that.
Speaker 3: Working on? Now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Krisia, I have a question. So I know you said you want to settle down and I'm listening to you talk about Diddy and y'all experiences, and I'm just I mean, I'm assuming you would want to write, but like I don't. It doesn't seem like he's at that point. So what if you meet someone else? Would you settle down with someone else?
Speaker 1: Not them? Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I get to that point somebody. Yeah, because he you don't want to settle down.
Speaker 10: What you want, what you do true facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be hard to date somebody because then you got Diddy here. And it was like, does everybody have to compare to be better than Diddy? And what's better than Diddy?
Speaker 9: I don't know because that sounded crazy, and I love I ain't gonna I said that.
Speaker 1: Other day. I was like, here he got everything like I feel like me and don't got no personality, Like he have a strong personality, Like he is so much fun. We could sit together all day and we're gonna have like we could absolutely do nothing. We're gonna have so much fun, Like we'll get on the edible and we have laughing, crying, laughing, like we just have fun together.
Speaker 9: Like he's just a ball of fun.
Speaker 6: Y'all have a double day?
Speaker 1: Did he Nobody just exta set. No, mm hmmm, why not?
Speaker 9: It wasn't a strong I said, no, that's what all these cameras are for.
Speaker 8: What cameras?
Speaker 6: What network is gonna be on?
Speaker 9: It's gonna be on BT Okay, when that start?
Speaker 1: When it started?
Speaker 9: It started? What was the first time I started? Ship? Oh, it start at the VMA's.
Speaker 3: It's on now.
Speaker 1: No other though, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm not.
Speaker 7: Like originally Pete approached us to do it together, but I didn't want to do it really. I want to make music. I feel like I don't want to skip over that, Like, I don't want people like like. I try to fall back as much as I can with personality because I think that's why people be like jac don't got no personality. But if you look back at our own like videos and stuff, I had so much personality. But I just hate the fact that sometimes, like you say, they pay so much into it. I feel like I get there. I would definitely get that.
Speaker 1: But I feel like I could do the music thing for sure.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be on the show a.
Speaker 1: Lot though I don't know.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't think so Okay.
Speaker 6: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: I ain't pushing no more when they said vich one, that busy vich one.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: The miss b I love that.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get into a record of that. Which I want to which I want to hear?
Speaker 8: I want to hear off the album, Off the album.
Speaker 6: Fancy ass Bitch.
Speaker 3: I like fancy ass b.
Speaker 9: Emotion's I feel like She's just a radio song with money loan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was wanna say fancy ass bitch, but I like money. I like emotions too, So we.
Speaker 6: Want to play both.
Speaker 3: Can't we get into let's do fancy you know what I want to do?
Speaker 9: I want to have a don't kill the day tag?
Speaker 3: Oh, I got you got you know, we got to play that game to play a game.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we got the shots.
Speaker 6: Dog get a day tag?
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm gonna do it off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's the good ones?
Speaker 9: Okay, like a shot?
Speaker 3: We download the game from dowlload it.
Speaker 9: You gotta go into stories to get it. I mean you gotta go on my page.
Speaker 1: Get it on Instagram, w W please dot com. Okay, cased fifty dollars twenties and once show that's a no, it's not folk shot glasses, one hundred of cards. It's their cards.
Speaker 9: Okay. This was saying, take a shot. Whatever it's right, y'all married, Okay, so take a shot. If you ever had a three so much your best friend.
Speaker 3: If you got to think about it, do it takes about.
Speaker 1: You had a streets?
Speaker 8: Oh you had a three so your best friend?
Speaker 1: That means two men.
Speaker 9: I like this one. I like this one.
Speaker 1: This was saying, I dare you to let the person next to you smell your unders right now?
Speaker 4: Or shot?
Speaker 6: I stay fresh, go and do it.
Speaker 1: I think for you.
Speaker 6: I clown people for being musty too much to be in musty? All right?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I hate a musty nigga can stand them?
Speaker 6: What about girl was worse?
Speaker 3: I got? I'm good.
Speaker 1: I hate.
Speaker 8: Strong rock around Atlanta?
Speaker 5: Yes, P P.
Speaker 1: Like P.
Speaker 5: Goddamn.
Speaker 3: I got Women's Dove and.
Speaker 6: All right, man, j T Kresha, I'm just.
Speaker 9: Not your Miami and the mouth would you want to be? I'm just not because that grand name.
Speaker 1: Is raw me.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And you got Ksha? Please like? What's the originally there?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 5: What j? It was?
Speaker 1: It was why am and j C and some you Trillian?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like I like that.
Speaker 6: I like just raw.
Speaker 1: It's quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just gonna.
Speaker 9: Take a reshot life.
Speaker 3: You can take just before life.
Speaker 5: To the city girl, drinks drink.
Speaker 6: We gotta get drinks. I'll take a shot to that. Yeah, cheating on your wife and all that, I ain't doing all that.
Speaker 9: I want.
Speaker 1: I want the people to let y'all y'all are marry. He is married.
Speaker 9: You got to listen to man. He is a very wild knowledge man. He spent on the radio every morning.
Speaker 2: He does not look like goddamn, come on, come on, I'm going down a load that.
Speaker 10: That's gonna be to drop right there.
Speaker 6: Like one part cheers to the city girls, girls cheers.
Speaker 10: Don't that from her cut.
Speaker 9: Unsponsor Bible?
Speaker 3: Man, Oh my goodness, it's the it's the city girl.
Speaker 4: Wait that aside in the morning at breakfast club, h