Speaker 1: He confession, I can't take back earl arms. Mouse Speaker.
Speaker 2: We got a text into seven eighty five nine two that says, my secret confession is I'm a dentist and every Halloween I give out candy corn to trick or treaters because it has the highest sugar content. So a month or two later, without fail, I'll get more clients. Diabolical Deus no wonder. Dentists are so rich, oh Man, client I know, and they have to work on a Tuesday. Today we're doing a special spooky October themed edition of The Mass Speaker, and one of our listeners is ready with a Halloween confession. He's ready to unburden from his dark soul. He's chosen the spooky fake name Josh. Scared JOSHU. Welcome to the morning show.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Not many Halloween thrillers with the villain name Josh. That's when the mascular Josh appears. All right, Josh, well, voice changer is on. You're now the Mass Speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your Halloween confession.
Speaker 1: So what I'm about to tell you is a story that is literally I will sign an affidavit that it is one hundred percent crew.
Speaker 2: Wow, we don't even know what an affidavit is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like that means we're going to doubt something.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy story.
Speaker 1: What happened? So my story goes back and starts in twenty thirteen? Okay, whoa thirteen? Yeah, in junior high that year.
Speaker 2: I think, all right, way back then?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: So weird? What happened back in twenty thirteen?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm married and I have two kids. My wife and I decided that we would give our daughter a present because he loves gives me movies, okay, and her favorite movie is Frozen. So we went to the store and we bought It's Alsa doll for her. And she could have been happy. It was the best thing. She slept with it. She always they were. They were insimparable. Oh that's cute your daughter and elsa yeah, yes. And so then weird things started to happen, like what Well, the Alsa doll evidently had a button on it that we weren't aware of, but it could speak.
Speaker 2: Oh, my daughter had one that like would saying let it go, let it go.
Speaker 1: Did sing the little theme of let it go. But sometimes it would respond to our conversation and it would say, oh, I like that, and we realized this doll was saying weird thing being.
Speaker 2: Pressed, like did you press the button? And then et cent it was like on its own randomly, just like a short circuit or something.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, my daughter would go and put the button in, it would say something. But then it got to where in about two years it started speaking by itself.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you got a defective doll? That sounds like a lawsuit that you can good for you, Josh, Jeff, always thinking about the money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean after two years, the wires could have worn out, it could have just been going off on its own.
Speaker 2: It could have been hacked by Russia or that. Jeff, Yeah, that was my next option.
Speaker 1: So in that year, the doll started not only singing by itself now and talk, but it did it in both Spanish and English.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait, not the language I was expecting for Elsa.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. But it was strange and it was just kind of freaking us out. And we thought, yea, what do we do with this? And then we said, well, let's we're going to turn it off. Let's just turn it off, okay, and then just tell her oh it broke, the voice doesn't work anymore or something I would assume. Okay, we switched it off, and then in the middle of the night we would hear a voice in the other room. The doll was talking by itself. No, and so.
Speaker 2: You went and checked and it was definitely off.
Speaker 1: It was definitely off. And then I went so far as to pull the batteries out of it. Yeah, that's what I would do because I think, oh, maybe it was a faulty off. Did that work? It didn't speak that night, but it did speak the next day without the battery.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Was it saying I want to kill you? Or it didn't threaten us? But it was so weird that just my wife and I were going crazy because we couldn't really tell our friends, our family because we thought, you think we're insane and need to put us in the hospital, or though you don't want to get blocked up from did you finally throw it away? I did. I put it with that hand in the backyard and it was picked out and it's gone, and we were we were happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I haunted by Elsa anymore.
Speaker 1: Two weeks later, we went on on the medication to Disneyland for a couple of weeks and we got back and who was in the backyard, laying in the ward, laying in the backyard, and my wife just screamed, I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 2: O my god, the evil talking puppet that won't shut up, won't go away, and has no off button. It sounds like she should run for politician because she is perfect handed and she's bilingual. With the voters the right demographic.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to do a pierced its heart with a wooden state. I'm pretty sure that's what you do with sacrifice it burn it. So what I did was I boxed her up and I sent her to my brother. If you don't like your brother, I called him and said, look, you're going to get a package. And when you did it, called me and I'll explain it to you, which I did.
Speaker 2: So you just wanted the confirmation that it is confessed, it's gone, gone away.
Speaker 1: I wanted to know that it was there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, okay, it was it.
Speaker 1: It was there, okay. And so he then sent me a picture and he had taped the doll to the front of his truck bumper and he said, don't worry you'll never see it again, and we haven't. We haven't, but I can. I just want to tell you guys that, you know, I don't believe in ghosts and stuff, but I'm telling you we were in a living horror film, you know, for those two years. Oh my gosh, you're gonna be calling us in three months because that Elsa Doll's coming back.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 1: You won't let it go.
Speaker 2: Texas into seven and five, nine to two.
Speaker 1: If you have a spooky.
Speaker 2: Halloween confession you've been holding on to, Will Hydrid Underny master your voice and make you the next mass speaker phone taps coming up
Speaker 1: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,