Speaker 1: Yes, the Breakfast Club is over.
Speaker 2: They the breakfast Club infy and Charlamagne the voice of the culture.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna come here when this thing. See y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different. You know what I'm saying, Like y'all know what y'all talk.
Speaker 3: This is probably becoming the most prominent form for hip. Probably be here next to all of you guys. It's really big.
Speaker 4: It in perspective to the breakfast club bitches. Wake up, Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Charlamagne the God Peace to the plane in this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Yes it's Thursday. Good morning. We got two special guests co hosts this morning. Guess we do. We got Laura la Rosa, she's back in morning.
Speaker 3: Lauren, Good morning, y'all.
Speaker 5: And we got our brother Glasses Malone. He's gonna be co hosting with us this morning. Y'all picked the right day.
Speaker 1: Big G.
Speaker 5: Malone is Oh my at the top. Oh, I'm happy to be here.
Speaker 1: I just walked in. I was doing He's a big Dwight Howard fan.
Speaker 4: Okay, he got all, d White Howard Jerseys sit down, God, Dwight Howard dropping the clues bomb from the White Hour, Say, Dwight Howard were riding with you?
Speaker 1: Dwight say no more? Why we want your cheaping guards up? You know what I mean? Riding with Dwhite Howard Man.
Speaker 3: I cannot be a part of this.
Speaker 4: Why this is so crazy? Spoo to Dwight Howard Man. We're gona talk about it later.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, Glasses.
Speaker 4: Malone, you got a new project out called Cancer These Nuts.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know. He's the host of the No Feelings podcast on the Black Black Alreadio podcast network.
Speaker 5: Oh good, I'm happy to be here. This is the right day. Any other day where y'all had other topics.
Speaker 1: Did y'all give Glasses Malone in this yes?
Speaker 6: Right here?
Speaker 5: In fact, I get through three hours without using profanity.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, Glasses. That ain't the words you got to worry about. Glass, I ain't worry about that. Not worry about that.
Speaker 5: There's not a word that I'm going to use that's inappropriate. I have three levels of words. Okay, that's what's the three left? It depends, like right, there's the service word. When I'm talking to my friends. And then there's a word where I'm talking to people that's professional, and then there's the words when I'm talking to white people.
Speaker 1: But which say which word you gonna use today? I'm kind of nervous a combination. Taylor.
Speaker 5: No, I was telling Taylor like professional, I was thinking white, but they said he was professional.
Speaker 3: Just you could be a little mixed. You could be like professional white.
Speaker 1: Whatever does it cap to professional? Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, because it's still gets flavorful right, like it's kind of messed up if you got high blood pressure at that point.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little still too much seasoning.
Speaker 5: Professional for sure, because because it's like a quote, it's a certain things like this is a nigga quoting. You can't say that word too many times. It don't matter which I'm not gonna say. It didn't word that many times?
Speaker 1: Perfect, got you? They really think I was like, yeah, the N word is profanity. Oh boy, Yeah, we're well take a batre we are? We are we doing something?
Speaker 7: No, every time he cut, it's like forty. I think I should do forty because I'm right here and I.
Speaker 1: Feel like in got you can push me in everything.
Speaker 5: Let's get it, Okay, all right, Well, if y'all lose, y'all allwe me twenty dollars.
Speaker 7: Who made that part of I did not even one side bet because who made my terms and agreements?
Speaker 3: I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 1: That's this morning. It's the first time they both been on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Karisha been here alone by herself. We used to refer to her as young Miami more so back then, correct, But yeah, Karisha is here.
Speaker 1: JT's first time in studio, that's right. And the new album Raw is out right now. That's out right.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be playing Joe the alb in a little bit too. All right, Well, let's get the show cracking. Testing figure over be joining us a lot going on the front page news. We'll talk to her next and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ MV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club this morning. We have two co hosts. We got Laura la Rossa and Glasses Malone and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tests, Good morning, dj Andy, Good morning Lauren. Good morning to my home with Glasses. Well I save with it, man baby, and Charlemagne the guy. Now, let's jump right in with sports.
Speaker 5: Tonight NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Buffalo Bills. That happens at eight to fifteen last night NBA. I know the Nets loss last night. I know the Knicks loss last night, the Spurs loss too.
Speaker 1: What's the young man's name, Victim Wimber.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I think he dropped fifteen last night. You could tell he was a little nervous. I watched some of the game. He was a little nervous first game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's why he's trending on Twitter. Every time I see sports teams on Twitter, I'm always confused.
Speaker 1: By Yeah, he I think he scored fifteen. He was a little nervous.
Speaker 9: Ye.
Speaker 4: He's at the point already where people already want to see him fail. We are such a screen society.
Speaker 3: Oh he must be doing good.
Speaker 1: Then of course he's like.
Speaker 4: He's projected to be like the next guy, you know what I mean, And it's like people want to see him do bad.
Speaker 1: It's the defense for Winby. That's the thing.
Speaker 5: If you watch the game, the way he plays defense, Gardener win Garden Center, he's super dope. So even though he's struggling offensively in the first game, his defense was stepped. Yeah, he was blocking everything that day and that's really where he's gonna be great.
Speaker 1: Six blocks. I think he should be four to six blocks a game. Absolutely. Yeah. All right, well, Tez, what we start, man? This horrible mass shooting.
Speaker 6: You mean, yeah, absolutely, and let's talk about that quickly. I hate being the to have to bring the bad news, but it is from Page News. Wednesday night, at least twenty two people were killed in a mass shooting at a restaurant in bowling in a bowling alley in Lewiston, Maine. Now, according to multiple law enforcement sources, another fifty or sixty people were injured and intensive manhunt is underway for the suspect.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 10: Currently searching for Robert R. Card four four nineteen eighty three of both. Card is considered armed and dangerous. He is a person of interest, however, and that's what we'll label him at moving forward until that changes. If people see him, they should not approach Card or make contact with him in any way.
Speaker 6: Now, as you heard again, they're looking for Robert Card Card and you know, it kind of sounds like Card, but it's actually card. He's forty years old. He was a firearms instructor and believed to be in the Army reserve.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 6: They circulated a document to law enforcement saying that he was committed to a mental health facility for about two weeks in the summer twenty twenty two, I mean twenty twenty three. It did not provide any additional details about his condition, but it said that he was hearing voices and was threatening to shoot a military base. So, according to the Gun Violence Archive, this will make five hundred and sixty five mass shootings reported across the United States just this year alone.
Speaker 4: But what can we say that having been said about mass shootings, you know already, Like I feel like we've said it all before. But clearly, in this case, his brother should have never been let out of the mental health facility, clearly.
Speaker 5: And I wonder when they let it out, did they take his weapons from him, since he was a firearm instructor, because I'm sure he had a bunch of firearms.
Speaker 3: Right, But how can you really tell, you know, what you're taking from it?
Speaker 6: You know, he said he might have quite a few, you know, obviously, So we'll continue to say you know on top of this, this is still developing, you know as we're talking now, so things will change on curse people to just keep looking, you know, look at the latest information, and as they get more information out, I'll bring it back to.
Speaker 5: You're telling people to shelter in place if you live in the area, and they were saying, please do not approach him, even if you have a weapon, because of course he's a firearm instructor, so he's been shooting as for a living, so he knows how to shoot, he knows how to defend himself, so just leave it to authority.
Speaker 4: And it's so scary, especially being that you know this man has mental health issues. But even with that, you still have to defend yourself and protect yourself. Even though you know the mental condition that he's in, you still got to defend yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, man, all right, well that is front page news. Thank you, Taz. Absolutely, we'll see in a couple of minutes. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. If you need to vent.
Speaker 5: Phone lines wide open again. We got special guest host Laura LaRosa and Glasses Malone here. But phone lines and wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning the Breakfast Clubs.
Speaker 4: You're time to get it off your chest, whether you're man or time to get up and get something.
Speaker 12: Call up now eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Hello.
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 12: It's Rich what's up?
Speaker 1: Reds? Getting off your chest?
Speaker 12: Bro? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 12: The mass shootings.
Speaker 14: Man, we got a Basically, they're taking away our guns over here, right, and they're arming everybody in Israel.
Speaker 12: All the civilians to fight. So what are they doing?
Speaker 1: When did they start taking our guns over here?
Speaker 12: State?
Speaker 1: You from?
Speaker 14: Brother, they're banning they're banning assault weapons here, but they're arming the civilians.
Speaker 12: I'm from New York, but I live in Georgia.
Speaker 1: Okay, they banned this whole weapons in Georgia.
Speaker 14: No, they're banning assault weapons here in the state.
Speaker 12: No they not.
Speaker 1: When did that happen? I missed that? What did that happen?
Speaker 12: Charl Man?
Speaker 14: You forgetting man, they're trying to ban every assault weapon here, man, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: They've been trying to band assault weapons for the last ten years they've been trying to usually the Democrats, trying to band assault assault weapons.
Speaker 12: And yeah, everybody in this room right now.
Speaker 1: The fight, Yeah they had. I don't think you was a got that from YouTube. Now they happened. They've been trying to but they haven't been I haven't banned the whole weapons. They've been trying. They've been trying to pass whole type of legis legislation to ban assault. But it happened. It hasn't happened. It hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: Charlie Man.
Speaker 14: I met two years ago, Man when I when I put out my first book where you were a Wendy we're at.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I got your book out to the top Fourardven.
Speaker 4: Okay, appreciate that, brother, the Black Revolution? Yes, sir, all right? Brother, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: That's not everything?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 11: Draft?
Speaker 3: Dollar?
Speaker 1: May these trap? What's happening? What's are you?
Speaker 12: Baby?
Speaker 3: Trave I'm good?
Speaker 1: How are you tell me you got to hurt your throat?
Speaker 7: No, it's it's homecoming. It's I'm okay. I got a hot tidy right now, and be okay?
Speaker 1: Could you stop blaming in on homecoming?
Speaker 3: That was three weeks ago, first of all it was two days ago.
Speaker 12: Well, well, at least you ain't making up like everything.
Speaker 1: Have another reason you have to turn bro, they watch your mouth drive the glass Malone too, glass of MALONEA is it?
Speaker 12: Say it again?
Speaker 1: I said, glasses Malone is here? Say what's up the glasses Malone?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 12: What's up? Bro?
Speaker 1: What a girl? How you turn you? How you get less gay when you're talking the glass?
Speaker 4: Everybody else like with something since and that you talk the glass so broke, story of my life, story of my life.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean I already know that man like.
Speaker 4: Glasses can't wait to talk about the white Howard this morning trial. How do you feel about the white oh man?
Speaker 12: They don't.
Speaker 16: Don't get me started on the white houerd, bro, But I'm talking about something else like that's a little bit more serious. That woman in Mississippi who disappeared and she was looking, Oh my good god, man, the police knew where.
Speaker 12: This man was.
Speaker 9: Man a loud search and search and search and looks for him. And I'm just I'm just praying for healing for her and her entire family and everything. Man Like that has to be the worst thing ever to be searching for somebody the police.
Speaker 1: Killed them and then they then bury them like what the hell?
Speaker 16: Like like no thoughts to like thinking about that person's like that person's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that story. I honestly didn't believe it was real.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I thought didn't believe it was really there because I started reading it. And the crazy thing is they actually killed her brother, like in twenty nineteen, and then now they killed her heart a few years later.
Speaker 1: So thirty seven Mississippi. Well, thank you trying for checking in.
Speaker 12: All right, y'all have a good one.
Speaker 5: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now, phone lines to open. It's the breakfast club the morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 15: Breakfast cup?
Speaker 12: Is Jack Jack?
Speaker 1: Hey Jack Jack? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 12: Jack Jack?
Speaker 17: Okay, So even if we did, you just say the other day that you knocked with our relationships like to my friends.
Speaker 1: Now I don't okay, So why isn't you an me?
Speaker 17: Ruman show caught and act acting like a relationship expert giving our relationships.
Speaker 1: Like I just said, I don't give it out to my friends.
Speaker 5: I don't know those people on that show, just like no, no, no, just like we do and when we get relationship advice, but I don't give it out to my friends.
Speaker 17: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: You lie, You lie to that girl?
Speaker 1: What girl? What would I lie to?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 16: My god?
Speaker 17: So the camera talked this dude going to the bar with three women, and everybody determined he didn't do nothing.
Speaker 15: Then sat forward to the competition and you confroightened the girl he.
Speaker 1: Was cheating with, and y'all giving to it.
Speaker 17: And you you know your man was at the barmen? Did you know he was cheating on you with three women?
Speaker 12: And Jack?
Speaker 1: Jack? You know, you know to tell me Roman is a show on TV, right?
Speaker 10: You know that?
Speaker 15: Why you on that?
Speaker 1: Why are you on there? Why you could have said no that you ain't have to do that?
Speaker 5: I actually I actually enjoyed it was funny. Though it's funny, you're not entertained.
Speaker 1: Why you snitch on that man?
Speaker 16: Though I'm not gonna lie?
Speaker 1: You mean you don't remember I don't remember? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 12: Hello? Good?
Speaker 13: Morning, your favorite sanitation worker beats and blessings, the Shawn Stone happening.
Speaker 12: I'm good man. Shut out to the guests, Lasses Malone.
Speaker 1: That's right, bro. Yeah, Laura le Rossa is also here.
Speaker 13: Shut out to Laura La Rosa. I'm doing but I can't complain. Hey, I heard Michael Chad I had him off recently.
Speaker 5: Pastor Michael yesterday he was I think it is yesterday, right though two days ago?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Would you would you let somebody spitting your guys? I was you allowed that? You think it's correct as a pastor to do something like that?
Speaker 1: And you are a judgmental Christians? You you know, you are really a judgmental prison Why why.
Speaker 13: Why you look at it in that process, in that type of thinking that I'm being judgmental.
Speaker 12: I'm asking you just a simple question, Glasses, would you let somebody you know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he didn't.
Speaker 4: But that but that that he didn't just let somebody the person didn't just let him spend his faith. That was his brother and it was a plan down hit that they had trying to prove.
Speaker 12: What I know.
Speaker 13: So, so don't look at it as me being judgmental. At the end of the day, you are breathless club always just lets proSP prospiracy preachers come up on the on.
Speaker 12: The breadthless club. They preach about all living a good life in the world. Let's be serious.
Speaker 13: The Bible is about giving eternal life. It's about celebrating the passover off the new Covenant and receive return of life.
Speaker 12: It's about keeping God.
Speaker 1: F man, man, you know what I mean, can ask your question. Did you even hear his expert did you hear his reasoning for why he did that?
Speaker 13: I understand he said on on Uh that he did it because he was trying to mimic what Jesus did.
Speaker 12: But we can't mimic what Jesus did. Jesus had a different spirit. Jesus was God. Jesus spit on the ground.
Speaker 1: To let a blind man see you with some with some mud, that's Jesus, Chris.
Speaker 4: If you can't, if you can't mimic what Jesus did, what's the whole point? The whole point is, that's why they say, Well.
Speaker 13: With Jesus, listen, if we're gonna mimic what Jesus did, let's mimic his commandments.
Speaker 12: Let's mimic what he teaches. Us to do. Go to church on Saturday, not Sunday. Jesus.
Speaker 4: Jesus never stepped footing the church. The Bible actually says you can't find God.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I'm not doing he went to the synagogue.
Speaker 12: You know what I mean. Synagogue.
Speaker 4: Now the Bible says you can't find God and no man made temple showing someone.
Speaker 1: We're about to talk about mental christian I'll tell you that much. What's your thoughts on the show? So we're about to go there in the second Yes.
Speaker 13: Listen, Envy. This world is in serious dangers. I mean, you see what's going on in the world with the war and stuff like that. So when I'm telling you guys something charlam Mane, you don't have to be you know what I mean, on your high house.
Speaker 12: Brother? You feel mean you don't.
Speaker 1: You the one on the high brother.
Speaker 3: Judge, He told you come back down to the godly people.
Speaker 4: Matthew seven, No, brother, remember that since you saw in Neil Bible do not judge?
Speaker 12: Are you?
Speaker 1: Two will be judged well in the same way you judge others. You will be judging and with the method you use it will be measured to you.
Speaker 5: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one O five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: We got rumors on the way. What would you like this, because you've been talking about this all morning on.
Speaker 1: Have Iron Have y'all just walk in and I heard y'all.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk about the Dwight Howard stuff.
Speaker 4: All of man Dwight Howell were riding with you. I want to tell you keep your guards up.
Speaker 1: Is not right that man tell you that.
Speaker 3: I'm just here to report the news.
Speaker 7: And there are just a lot of different people with allegations right now following the first allegation that came out against him.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get into that. NeXT's the Breakfast Club in the morning. The breakfast Club, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 5: Guys morning, everybody, Its Steen j n V charlamagea God. We had a breakfast club. We got guest co host Laura la Rossa and Glasses Malone. Yes, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of people will recognize the boys from the Namest Club.
Speaker 1: Lauren came in.
Speaker 7: So if you guys have not heard this story, if you're hearing it, for the first time. Dwight Howard was recently accused of allegedly sexually assaulting a man named Stephen Harper and forcing him into a threesome. Now, Dwight Howard's attorneys have responded to the civil suit that was filed in response to this alleged accusation, and in the documents, Dwight Howard's attorneys do not deny the encounter. They just say that the encounter was consensual amongst all three parties involved. Now, since this civil suit has been filed, there have been other people coming out online uh with just their own experiences with Dwight Howard allegedly. Now Steven Harvard posted also online saying, for the first and last time this is this is the first and last time that I'll address this. I would never expose the man or intentionally ruined someone's career, which is why I haven't publicly spoke about this until now. He says that he walked into the into Dwight Howard's room and then a person named Kitty walked in with a full beard, two inch hills and a twenty apiece churchwig.
Speaker 1: The church wig immediately the churchwig is different than other wigs I mean.
Speaker 3: It depends on what age church.
Speaker 7: It's not given like the newer millennial churches is given like the twenty seven pieces back in the day with the big hat. So it probably wasn't late right, that was that was shaite that he was trying to throw, or he or she was trying to throw. So basically they're saying that they were uncomfortable. They expressed that they wanted to leave, but they felt like if they left that they would force that they would face some sort of consequence, so they didn't. Now, after all of this happened, this story was picked up, there was another alleged actually of the White Howard that came out that also said that they are not one to speak on someone's sexual preference or situations, but they do feel sympathetic to the new victim. The only reason that they decided to speak out in a break in agreement in NDA that they have is because they wanted to laugh publicly today because when they came out years ago, people assumed that they lied, and blogs tried to ruin their name cover up for the alleged abuser talking about the White Howard, and now it's finally coming out that he actually goes to sex parties and praise on younger men.
Speaker 3: Which is what was original, which is originally why.
Speaker 7: This additional accuser was threatened and forced into an NDA agreement and was made to not publicly speak when he tried to speak out here she tried to speak out a few years ago, and they wanted to reiterate this is not about sexuality. This is not trying to out someone. It is because you know allegedly they were abused.
Speaker 4: I didn't know he was being accused though that I thought he was just being out. But very important to notice just accusations doesn't mean it's true. And in this area that we in, it will be people who jump on that bandwagon just for your attention or they think it might be a payday, especially online.
Speaker 7: So yeah, very much so, I mean this is going crazy online. Dwight Howard did put up a response. There's no audioce I just describe to you guys what's going on. He's sitting in a closet and he's on a computer, he's answering watchaple phones and he's basically going crazy trying to respond and the capturing of the video says how they want me to respond to the haters online.
Speaker 3: Wow, I just realized he's.
Speaker 1: Sitting in the closet crying. But that was a closet that was a big as.
Speaker 3: It looks like a closet that sneaking.
Speaker 7: Just behind him, and it looks chair that you have in your closet, and that's not a closet, and this is allegedly a closet.
Speaker 4: Now that looks like a game in room that he has. That's a game in chair. Here's the thing that's messed up about this situation. If White is indeed gay, and this is a terrible way for that to be revealed to the world, you know what I mean, well, bisexual, right, I don't know, man, I still think it's a terrible way for that to be revealed to the world.
Speaker 1: Like, whatever his sexuality is, it's none of our business.
Speaker 4: And I saw Stephen they say this is the reason teams don't want him, And that was interesting to me because I was like, if Stephen they saying teams don't want him because of his sexuality or they don't want it because of the accusation.
Speaker 1: I think it would be.
Speaker 7: I think, in my opinion, it would be both. People don't want to admit that, but I think it would be both.
Speaker 5: He seemed like nobody surprised. Nobody surprised. I never thought about it.
Speaker 1: It's not even nothing to think about. Dwhite Howard is just a different kind of dude. It is weird. Is it criminal? Or I thought I saw the.
Speaker 3: Suit is civil?
Speaker 7: Now, I will say normally, like when people come out and they do civil suits versus like going and filing like criminal charges or police reports or whatever, at the time, sometimes they don't feel like right away they can come out and do those things.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's up to the person. You have the right to do both though, But I do know that sometimes with accusers, people question is when it's a civil suit versus like.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you go to police fight? Did this criminal? But again, these this is this is an experience that someone had a.
Speaker 5: Need a less burden of proof when it's civilly opposed to criminal or you just get money.
Speaker 7: Or But that's why people look at it. People don't really understand the whole burden. They need to look at it like, Okay, this is a money.
Speaker 1: Ground sibilist for money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. But I mean, again, all this is alleged until it is proven in a course.
Speaker 1: So what does an NDA mean?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Because the person signed the NDA, I know what it means. But I'm just saying I'm not going to assume you knew it because with the NDA, that means that the person probably got some money to sign the NBA. Right, So you still talk after he signed the NDA?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I just didn't know this was about sexual assault. I thought this was just about sexuality. I'm out here talking. I'm riding with you. I talked with this about he wasn't riding with Dwight. I mean, if it was just about his sexuality, I don't care. Yeah, every ways to meet.
Speaker 1: He likes to meet. He has every right to like me. That's what he said. He said he likes to meet.
Speaker 7: Well, as of now, y'all, he's not that we know of, proven in the court of law. He's not guilty of anything yet.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, he wouldn't be guilty of anything because it's not in the court.
Speaker 3: Of well, but even if you can, if you're proven oj he no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, innocent.
Speaker 5: Civily he was found that's guilty, which made which really, if you think about it, makes no sense. In the criminal court you found innocent, but in the civil court it's found guilty.
Speaker 3: We talked about burden of proof.
Speaker 5: It's not it's not right because criminal is where you have to have the actual facts right, You have to have factual things to pull your witnesses.
Speaker 12: I'm just.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling y'all how this conversation goes all the time. When it comes to civil versus criminal. People will look at the same thing happened with Johnny Depp.
Speaker 1: I don't know about neither none of that.
Speaker 5: The fact that they used the word threesome in the correct term because there was two guys that was messing with each other and the girl.
Speaker 1: That's a threesome got everybody together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if there's two girls and the guy, two girls running the train on the guy, Amtrak, you can't use the word train.
Speaker 1: Two girls running the train on a guy. That's an improper word you use, can't. There you go you correct that brother, not use the T word on go to commercial. When we come back.
Speaker 3: We got making me sweat. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 5: Tesla figure over be joining us, and then the city girls will be. Here's the breakfast club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's Dja Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Laura La Rosa and Glasses Malone our guest co host today. And let's get back in some front page news.
Speaker 1: What up tears?
Speaker 6: He's going on DJ VY, Good morning, Lauren, Good morning to my homeboy in real life, Glasses Malone.
Speaker 5: Now NFL quickly Tampa Bay buccket take on the Buffalo Bills at eight fifteen. Of course you gotta watch that on Amazon Prime. Now let's jump right back into it. We're talking about the elected to speak of the House.
Speaker 3: Yeah, finally they have elected a Speaker of the House.
Speaker 6: Fifty one year old, deeply conservative Representative Mike Johnson of Louisiana was elected yesterday as the fifty six Speaker of the House Representatives, putting it into the three weeks of chaos that let the Chamber without a leader and put Republican divisions on display.
Speaker 3: Here is what he had to say.
Speaker 18: The last thing I'm going to say is a message to the rest of the world. They have been watching this drama play out for a few weeks. We've learned a lot of lessons. But you know what, through adversity, it makes you stronger. And we want our allies around the world to note that this body of lawmakers is reporting again to our duty stations. Let the enemies of freedom around the world hear us loud and clear. The People's House is back in business.
Speaker 3: What does this mean, Well, it just means that they have to Speaker of the House.
Speaker 6: They finally have elected somebody after kicking out Kevin McCarthy, who they did not have a plan for. Obviously, three weeks of gang banging since we got glass malone in the house, it was three weeks of gang banging that was going on.
Speaker 3: So now they have elected who they have in charge.
Speaker 6: And Donald Trump says he thinks Johnson is going to make a fantastic speaker. I want you to hear a few things about Mike Johnson because a lot of people don't know who he is. So check this out on a couple of things you need to know about who will be running the hazard representatives.
Speaker 1: A few things to know about him.
Speaker 19: Mike Johnson has a solidly conservative voting record, scores very highly on the scorecards of right wing groups.
Speaker 1: He voted against the recent.
Speaker 19: Stop got bill that Kevin McCarthy put on the floor to avert a government shutdown. Voted with many Republicans on that measure. He's an animated opponent of legal abortion as well as LGBT rights, introduced a number of bills to that effect. He came in with Trump's approval, with Donald Trump's approval sort of. Trump said he wasn't endorsing Johnson before the vote, but said Republicans should just go ahead and elect him and get this done. And after he was ultimately elected to the speakership, Trump put out as statement congratulating him. Johnson has also gotten some criticism for his role in promoting conspiracy theories and election denial claims, specifically crafting an argument that a lot of Republicans rallied around to object to certifying some probiding electors. That's been a real focal point of the early criticism from Democrats. He also, back in the mid November of twenty twenty, promoted some conspiracy theories about Hugo Chavez and dominion voting systems potentially rigging the election that were widely discredited at the time. And finally, he's only been in Congress for about seven years or so. He's a fresh face, not very experienced, and it turns out that's exactly what Republicans wanted.
Speaker 4: Is this guy Johnson gonna have any real power? Because the whole thing about mccauthey was he was a puppet. He had absolutely zero power, and folks said, McCarthy, you know, ruined himself by being a Trumpet. So what was different about Johnson because he sounded like the same to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, absolutely sound like the same. That's what Trump is making it known. Yeah, he's going to be a fantastic speaker. So he's clearly was in support of Trump and said that he won the election. So that tells you exactly. You know, what was getting ready to happen is I don't think unfortunately, a lot will be done because again he's far right. He has to be able to work with Democrats as well. There in the middle of a government shut down, people keep forgetting that it's on Pauls. So there's a lot still we worked out in November. So, you know, I don't want to say that the future looks bleak, but it is what it is. I don't know how much we'll actually get accomplished, you know, with this guy, but he was able to convince everybody to vote for him.
Speaker 3: So we'll see Charlemagne.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that is front page.
Speaker 4: H Stinky chez absolutely and make sure you subscribed to Teslan Figures podcast this great Shot No Chasing podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast network and follow at Teslin figure Out on all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: All right, now, when we come back, the City Girls will be joining us. Their new album Role came out last week and we're gonna we're gonna kick it with JT and Kresha when we come back, and don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club on b E T the Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club more than everybody, it's DJ MV Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Of course. Lorna Rosa here is our special guest host and.
Speaker 5: We got a special ladies, special ladies joining.
Speaker 1: Us this corn. Now we got the City Girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, new out Moore is out right now.
Speaker 1: JT and Kha welcome there before JT. First time.
Speaker 3: It's my first time, first time.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Hi, Kresha, Hey Karrisha, how are you.
Speaker 3: Feel today?
Speaker 1: Black and favor?
Speaker 3: I know that's right me too. You might either. I love Charlamagne.
Speaker 11: You know how, I take my kids to school every morning, so I listen to y'all every morning.
Speaker 1: Italy like and we appreciate it, and we do appreciate it. Didn't like what I said. It wasn't no dish, you know.
Speaker 11: I just feel I just feel like people always saying that I don't deserve stuff. Why don't deserve to be? Let I work hard, I deserve everything. When I just did my first Lives podcast and I was around the corner, it's new we and a new time.
Speaker 3: We in a new generation. I'm bringing something new, so I don't deserve it.
Speaker 1: I just feel like you.
Speaker 4: Don't put out enough. If you if you were putting the out every week, you'd be the bigger podcast.
Speaker 11: I want to run my show though, I want people to wait. I want my kid to be into disipate it. I don't want to drop every week.
Speaker 3: That's what That's how it. You just say you don't like to do what everybody's doing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's true.
Speaker 3: I want to do it. I want to do I want people to anticipate my kids.
Speaker 1: But the first year you wanted when drink Champs And at the same time, I'm like.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah, I ain't not nothing to do with that. I ain't had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: That has something to do with it.
Speaker 3: That's how that's the case. Why ain't with my b m A if Diddy brought it and it was like, why ain't you boy? Why are you about there?
Speaker 1: I can't afford the Mr. Little cheap.
Speaker 3: You can't afford what.
Speaker 5: You took it away from you from your work and your grindalking.
Speaker 11: I just feel like as a black woman, people always discrediting us, Like, don't discredit me. I work hard, I'm away from my kids. I get up every morning. I put in the word like I deserve everything that's coming, and don't don't do that.
Speaker 1: We can't be a little salty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just say that.
Speaker 1: I feel you.
Speaker 4: I feel you.
Speaker 11: I just feel like I deserve my like I'm here, like God put me here for a reason and this is what he had for me do. This was desting for me. So I don't say I'll deserve it. Just say you were Saudi and then I can respect we congratulations.
Speaker 4: But when people say you were the next Oprah, I was like, y'all don't know what Korea you're gonna be. Kresia could be the next op. I definitely said that I am.
Speaker 11: When I said when I said a black Oprah, I mean like coming from the hood, upper locker section, eight week food stamps like that, like to having a podcast, to being one man.
Speaker 3: I never like, I never imagine this for me.
Speaker 11: So I feel like, you know, I gotta I gotta run and I'm doing everything that I thought I wouldn't do.
Speaker 3: So I feel like this guy's the limit for me.
Speaker 1: And why wouldn't you dream big?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: Who else is the boss? If you in that space?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: Who else is the ball other than somebody?
Speaker 5: Like do you feel like people don't appreciate y'all as a group, as a single, solo artist, as a rapper, as a podcast.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like they don't give you the respect you deserve?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I feel like I don't get the respect I deserve. I feel like I'm always I'm always some one that singled out.
Speaker 3: Even in the group. It's like, oh, she can't wrap, she can't do this.
Speaker 11: But when we gonna stage, y'all singing and work from her, when y'all see me, y'all just falling out.
Speaker 1: So what is it?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 11: It have to make sense? And it's like to a point where I'm very humble. I don't put it in nobody's face, like it's like, oh, she can't do this, she can't do that, Like the nimbles that I make on my website just off of my car game, Like I made a million dollars to fifteen days, I made five hundred thousand last week.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Like I could really be putting in y'all face and making y'all eat y'all rights, But that's not me. That's not my character. I just be chilling.
Speaker 11: But don't say I can't do this, so I ain't like, like I ain't bringing it to the table when I do that, I don't feel it.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 7: This has been happening with you guys for so long though, Like at this point, why even let it? Like, why even address it? Why even you know what I mean?
Speaker 11: Like y'all at this point, it's a popular thing to say because they've been saying it since day win. But it's like at some point in time it's tiring, like don't add like you know, I ain't give y'all a featuring like y'all wasn't singing my kid like y'all don't know my lyrics, like y'all don't like I don't bring nothing to the table like I don't anybody would and feel that anybody wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Want that on them. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 7: I feel like they do me the same way like I had my time when they you know, badh me all the time. They still do, But I don't know, like the territory, Yeah, I mean I think she feel like she gets single out. I feel the same way like a lot of people say a lot of stuff about me, like oh, she lazy, or she don't do this, or she don't do that, or but it's just I do things my way, like you know, and I do what's for me, and I'm not trying to compete or keep up. I just do things at my own pace. So when people come at me, I just I'm good at rapping. I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 7: I've been rapping since I was a little girl, Like it comes off naturally for me. So I feel like people will give me my flowers in.
Speaker 3: Rapping, and that's my thing to do.
Speaker 7: I don't think that they're singling her out because they single me out for a lot of stuff that she do, like so much did she do? And I just don't think that it's that type of thing, Like I don't think that. I think they hate on you just as much as they hate on me, equal hate, just as much you.
Speaker 3: Feel some type of way.
Speaker 7: I can feel some type of way because it'll be like, oh, do this, do this, do this, and it's so much more pressure because as soon as I do it, and I feel everybody on my ass and they, like you get on trying to say like oh JT, go solo, go, so go solo. Okay, I take that risk and I do that, everybody on my ass, So it's just as it's just as much pressure, and it it's equal, Like I don't think that it's like singling nobody out.
Speaker 3: I think that it's very equal hate.
Speaker 7: Like if you get something they like where her is at, you get what I'm trying to say, and it's I got mine. But I'm not like that and I'm not you get what I'm trying to say. Like people, it's the same thing, like they'd be like, okay, JT got this going on. I mean if she posts something, it's like oh, Krisha, for two years they were seeing that like oh Kareshade left the group. She gone like she got this going on, she got that going on. JT better find a job because Karisha done with her for.
Speaker 1: Two years straight when she dropped Sia please like a lot of stuff.
Speaker 7: And then when I start doing my thing and being more like actively in my space with you know what I'm good at, and people start getting my floppers for it, then it's feeling like, Okay, it's more hate towards you.
Speaker 1: And it's not that you think it's a persona like you know, it's hate to us me.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you how I feel. It's got to do with you. I just feel like what I'm reading about me because y'all.
Speaker 4: Been clearly debating about this, y'all been clearly having healthy arguments about who get more hate.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no no. I just it's not even a debate right now.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying like, I don't think that it's hate towards one of the I don't think either. I'm not I'm not saying like, Okay, she only gets I think we like we both get hated on equally as the city girls.
Speaker 3: There's no jabs in her like at all, never, But I'm just putting it out there.
Speaker 7: As the City Girls, we both get hate, and we get hate individually, we get hated as a group. We get hate about everything because I feel like people buy more into our personality, personal life and all types of that we've been through weekends.
Speaker 5: Like when you talk about, you know, Karesha take the kids to school every day, people don't know. I see it because you tag us and you listen right. Or when I see you taking your kids to the car to the fashion show. I was at the fashionow and I seen you with your son. It wasn't the light and glitters. You're loving your son and supporting your son. I think a lot of times people don't see that. I see it all the time because I'm there, But I'm like, she's a dope mom. People don't it on that too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they're gonna say that's why I don't like the mother on the inter that though.
Speaker 7: I feel like they can't everything with the City Girls because we came out so raw, and we came out so like, yeah, we cant as ourself though. That's how I'm culture, you know what I'm saying. Like people think that we show up in Miami, we're gonna buy a Chanel bag before we pay our rent.
Speaker 3: We just always been. We're still in rock our priority step.
Speaker 7: In Miami, so we always no it's the truth priority so up down there. But that's how we was raised to like have it and like wanting and stun wet, stunning ass. We came out stunting, so always gonna preying them down far who always trying to stunt.
Speaker 1: I said here, I said, to put a seventy thousand dollars bag on ta. She said that it.
Speaker 3: Ain't never the stunt on people.
Speaker 7: It's literally like I'm gonna get me a nice car and I'm gonna have me regardless of what. That's why when people try to clown us, regardless of what me and care, you're gonna win, because that's how he was raised. Like I'm gonna do whatever to stay with how I'm living now, no matter what.
Speaker 1: But you're not gonna go back to scamming. I might know you won't. JT cut it up.
Speaker 7: I'm just playing, but what's wrong with that? I'm just now I won't go back to scam it at all. I don't even recommend scamming at all, but I'm just saying like That's how we was to raise our survival and spun all right.
Speaker 5: We got more with the city girls when we come back, Dope warn it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 3: You see j n V.
Speaker 5: Charlamage, God, we are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with the city girls, Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: Do you think y'all both still city girls? Because we see y'all booed up? You know, we see raising the kids and stuff like that. Are y'all still city girls?
Speaker 3: We ain't booed up with no broke, but you're still booed.
Speaker 4: Up because on the album you said only we could get that was that was another thing about the city girls.
Speaker 1: You know, y'all was out there doing what y'all want to do sexually liberated project.
Speaker 7: Conversation is in this room all the time about as women having standards of what we want, where we want to go, don't want to go first dates, whatever, and he see, he says that's toxic, And I'm like, if you require a certain thing as a woman, that's what you because.
Speaker 4: Y'all be on everything. You saw that lift that they had that you can't take a woman on first dates. Every people don't want to.
Speaker 7: Go to Applebe's for a first day. He said that that's toxic, a bar for drinks, hoo Co lounge. You can't go to none of them places.
Speaker 1: A house.
Speaker 4: I think about the type of guys y'all got right now, you don't want to go to their mansion, that's the.
Speaker 11: First go to his house. Yes, as long as we where we go, we could go to apple Bee's. What I'm saying, like, that's being young with the vice Mabe. She just take me young as we breathing together in the same kind of the same way.
Speaker 4: For because you like the guy, and that's all I'll be trying to tell them. Focus on the man, not all the superficial stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you like that? If you like the person, you'll go anywhere with them.
Speaker 3: But if she said she didn't want to apple bet it's fine too.
Speaker 1: You know, she says she want to go down.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying and she, I just.
Speaker 7: Don't understand why when it comes to women in the we were staying it to apple Bee's with somebody like exactly. But you gotta get the first day. You don't even know if you like a person. Sometime you do that why you went on the day with him. Something he said made you say, you know what, I'm gonna go kick it with Now you might mess.
Speaker 1: It up on them.
Speaker 7: Okay, so this is not pertaining to us, But I'm just saying, like sometimes guys be online kicking it like they're bigger than what they is. So you your expectations for a god probably is high up. How they put it out all theyself. So if you flexing and you flashing, and you act like you and you pull up on me and you take me to apple Bee's, yes I'm gonna be devastated.
Speaker 1: But what if you pull up on in a may back? In a may back? You got all the money. He just wanted to go to apple Bee's. That's who he is, who he said.
Speaker 3: Now I'm talking about apple Bee's. Let's be for real, Like that's for real.
Speaker 1: So where you want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to go to Pocket State.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: It's a restaurant. You've been on this radio your fifty years. Baby, I know you got some money.
Speaker 1: I'm struggling out here. I know you got I know a scam too.
Speaker 3: Man, you are some rocks. Now you're so man like you like you can't already. I love the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: I always say that, and I always say Charlamagne is hard on one thing about you, but you always love the tit girls coming out the gates.
Speaker 3: I'm like, damn, I'm only twenty nine. I came from that. I deserve that.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to feel I deserve that.
Speaker 3: I don't care what nobody said.
Speaker 1: I want because apologize. The only thing I was saying was and and I understand exactly where you're coming from. I wanted you. I want you to drop more. If you drop more, I'm like, yo, you can't even drop more. I get it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But like people that come daily and weekly that you know really put in a lot of tired.
Speaker 11: Though, Like when you put out every week, it's like, god, damn, you gotta let the audience grow at the interview grow, like give people time to get into week. I don't want every week. I probably will, but it was my first time trying to out. You know, how to learn how to talk to iewhere.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 1: I love I just agree that y'all on Live.
Speaker 7: I just eat it up, like I don't want you to change that because you feel like that's gonna do anything different.
Speaker 3: That's what we love you for.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 4: You can't get out of Summer Walker or Trina what you did. If they don't talk like you, right, you speak their language, you speak that language.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Don't think you got to change how you talk. I ain't learned how to talk in twenty five years.
Speaker 3: Just what I was saying, you just said that. So why you sit there and saying this my work?
Speaker 1: I didn't say you didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I can come on there and they just like, literally, it be a vote. We got hookah, we gotta drinks.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 3: Ain't gotta know hook up here. We got drinks.
Speaker 12: I drinks.
Speaker 1: Y'all got no.
Speaker 11: Can If you want New York, I'm coming. I'm putting up in New York. I'll put up on you and I got to vibe.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no.
Speaker 3: Say you she deserves.
Speaker 1: I didn't say don't she deserves? I said, you know what you do deserve? Smoke with Breakfast the City Girl.
Speaker 11: I would love for the Breakfast Club when y'all my favorite, though I would never front on y'all.
Speaker 3: Don't The Brefat Club was in the category.
Speaker 1: Talk about y'all man, horse, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: I said that, so that's not.
Speaker 1: Saying stuff. And then I come back and like it be wrong.
Speaker 11: I gotta know that, I always say, and I just be cleaning around. That's my personality.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: That's my personality. Anybody. Yeah, I know me, y'all be knowing me for like five years now.
Speaker 1: Damn. I thought realize it was a fast title.
Speaker 3: It was just like we had came up a raw and j T will tell you why. And I was real, that's horse and.
Speaker 1: She was like she laughed, and like, what wrong me?
Speaker 7: No, cond realized your authentic form, like their natural state, like you you who you are, Like if you go get some raw meat, not you know, if you go to the grocery store to meet it's raw and it's like it's not all made up, it's not fabricated. It's just you, like being yourself. So that's why we named it raw because I feel like we are wrong.
Speaker 1: You know, that's why people love you.
Speaker 7: Does the conversation that people are having about like first week sales, do y'all care about stuff like that or do y'all like we don't? I mean I care, like I think that of course, Like nobody want to see that online about theyself. And I feel like, at the same time, you get in what you get what you put in it. Like I feel like collectively we didn't do what we had to do to promote the album Win.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, I don't even know what that means anymore because I don't see your record labels.
Speaker 5: The album came out last week. Unto you told me, it wasn't a lot of it wasn't you should have been last week to promote.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 7: But it was like when we asked about like coming to the breakfast club before, they said that, like, oh, when we come, it's going to draw people. So I don't know what was going on, but what I could say is you get in what you put out, Like if you don't go hard, we're promoting your putting in people's face, Like of course it's gonna be people. And I feel like it missed a lot of people. And then by the time people discovered it, it was discovered as a joke, Like a lot of people found out through our record sales because that was probably the most viral thing.
Speaker 1: Like because of the tweet, the real ass whole tweet.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, yeah, it was good marketing. Yeah, that was good. I said that that was good, got a lot of people talking.
Speaker 11: I just felt like with us, we've just been wanting this album to come out for so long, and a lot of these sons that been like that's on the album. We want to add single like two years ago, so kind of like we just was wanting these sons, I want this album out too. When it finally came out, it was just all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who label y'all? Last week? This week, I'm seeing a lot.
Speaker 5: And then we were excited because I think they said j T was supposed to host one day and Karian was supposed to host the other day, and then both all hosted together.
Speaker 7: That would have been fired said they want to wake up in the morning.
Speaker 3: I never want to wake up in the money. But that ain't what I said. Dope, you know, I mean, I don't remember. I don't remember. I what No, I do remember what I said.
Speaker 7: I said that I do want to talk about the album, and I feel like hosting I got to talk about other people.
Speaker 1: So that's what I said.
Speaker 3: So that's what I said.
Speaker 7: I personally said, I don't want to host because I thought it was together, always together.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it was supposed to be one one Indian separate, ye I had. I wasn't on that car. That's that's why I was on it. But I wasn't on anything.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that fuels that y'all don't get along room?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like why why we was even there separately?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 7: Like but sometimes that's how people request things or sometime which she interested in, I'm not interested in, Like we grown this now, like you know what I'm trying to say, Like we don't grow out the twin beds, like we out of the twin beds.
Speaker 3: So it's just like that's what it is. It's not it's not beef, like it's not dead at all.
Speaker 7: But if y'all weould have called one first and the other one first, oh my god, like they would have been on there, Like dam don't want to sit in the same room together. And it's just like somebody said, I heard, they don't even ride in the car same car together.
Speaker 3: The Munis girl have our own money. You think we want to sit on each other lap, y'a? People are?
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't.
Speaker 3: On each other under the bus.
Speaker 1: Though we don't.
Speaker 7: I don't throw hum like we ain't throwing each other under under the bus. He kept throwing you under the bus this whole show.
Speaker 3: He like all same me, say.
Speaker 1: Me now we go back for the show now. But we brothers, Yeah, we brothers. He just like skin. You know what I'm saying. You gotta get hard done, that's all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got more with the City Girls when we come back, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club where yeah went back to see J n V. Charlamage, the guy, Laura La Rossa. We are head, the City Girls are head. We're still kicking it with them. That album is out right now, Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Now JT.
Speaker 4: You got the No Balls song on the album. You know people hear that. They automatically this is the introduction law of the solo album.
Speaker 7: People will say, okay, so when I may know bars, I made up bars at the studio. There wasn't my attentions to like for people to start seeing that. But yeah, I do want to do a solo project. Boy, a solo project though, right, But listen, why you can bas when you're wrapping your ass off Because it wasn't my intentions to like have bars, you know, like sometime when you're going and you wrap and you'd be like, oh, I'm hitting it with bars now. I just wanted the top and express myself. And I think that's what music is for, like for you to really like get what you got off your chest and say what you want to say.
Speaker 3: Like this week, I got hell of inspiration.
Speaker 7: But I feel like no Bars wasn't supposed to be like you listening and be like, oh, like i'd be watching like battle Wrap for that like reaction shit.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it wasn't for that.
Speaker 7: It was really an empowerment song because I was feeling down that day and I felt like that song does do that for girls and get them hope.
Speaker 3: That's what it's really all about. It ain't about nothing else.
Speaker 5: It just declared up. The group is not breaking up. A lot of people hurt that, like all the groups breaking up, the group is breaking That was.
Speaker 7: A video from like the listening that environn People were like, Okay, this shows that they're over, like people always do that to y'all.
Speaker 3: I'll be drunk.
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 10: I was.
Speaker 3: I was shrinking and she was late, so I think I was just sitting there like na da da. I was like just vibing to this end.
Speaker 4: I think that it was about Yeah, I love that tweet you put out too, when you were saying how a lot of females got their direction from y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah they did what happened?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, and were trying to front on us because I was listening to the day you see that hilarious because I thought you here today you went on the case aspect.
Speaker 1: Who was in here sticking up for y'all? Okay, now when y'all said direction, wait, Chris, you got.
Speaker 12: Chopping.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that y'a was talking. He let her tell me what happened. He always grew for the city girls. He was like, you know, j T had did a little.
Speaker 11: Tweet and she was like, you know, the direction. And then he was like, I don't know about that, like he don't really know what like what direction?
Speaker 3: Let's talk about.
Speaker 5: It was asking what direction do y'all mean? Because I didn't understand the tweet that I said a lot of the.
Speaker 7: Direction, how to move your hands, your gestures, your like. People said this, they still saying period after they talk, and please don't say your mama taught you that in your house because it was on car fees on TV. It wasn't none of that was going on. That was not a thing like that was not you was not saying period, that was not your thing. That's why we used to do our drops.
Speaker 1: I was what's is real?
Speaker 3: As like, that's the city girls for real, for for real, pull it up, and.
Speaker 4: Y'all made city girls a lifestyle. Everybody started being city girls and city boys.
Speaker 7: After Yeah, but what's wrong with us giving ourself five flowers? Like if I feel like that, that's how I feel gonna change my mind. I know for a fact that we were a big part of culture, and you know, sometimes you just you have to appreciate yourself and give yourself your flowers and remind youself, cause ain't nobody else gonna remind you. They're gonna move on, like people are cheap. They're gonna go to what's flocking and what's going on at the time. And I'm not mad because me too, I'll be on to the next thing too. But I feel like, for sure, a lot of ways that a lot of girls do things started doing things, not do things, but started doing things, was because of the city girls. I feel like that for a fact, Like I feel like that for a fact, Krisha when I want her crazy run. When I was in prison, you know, like free JT Like I think I was like besides, like Kim and Remy and all of that, I was just went to jail. But I feel like I want to be around connected to like reaching men and you know, like, oh, I want to reach a lot of the talk.
Speaker 5: Well that that tweet came out, I think people were taking when you said direction. I think it was a lot of people thought like you were saying, y'all were saying y'all started. That's why I said what I let him clarify what direction these.
Speaker 1: Because when that because when I first think I'm thinking treating them, thinking Kim.
Speaker 3: Yet exactly re revamped it, don't do that definite.
Speaker 1: But now when they put it like that, yeah, they're the ones that said the period and all that. Absolutely possibly.
Speaker 7: I feel like we came out authentically ourselves, jumping out like regular girls. Then we start getting our jewelry, eye chain, flexing our like you know, watches and all that, but we still looking normal. Trying to say like we're still looking normal. We hopping out of raps and roads races and all of that, but we're still looking like normal girls.
Speaker 3: So now we're getting normal girls. Okay, but I want to be in a righte. I want to do this.
Speaker 7: But that's Miami right there. Like in Miami, we want to flex. We South Beach, we see Lamborghini's going up and down. We see all of that all the time. That's why I said we came out as like stunting, and I feel like, right now, stunting ain't that cool because.
Speaker 4: People broke, Like you said, y'all do y'all feel y'all got an issue with timing. And what I mean by that is like first album came out, GT was in prison around the time, right, and then I love that album y'all dropped in twenty twenty, but it was during COVID, you know.
Speaker 1: I feel like if y'all, I feel like if.
Speaker 3: People was outside during that time, that leads right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Y'all would have had the biggest job. If everybody this album. I feel like we were talking about earlier, this is.
Speaker 3: In the summer.
Speaker 7: This is like we got a we got a bad timing thing. I feel like our timing eye management is poor. I feel like it goes into a lot of that. Like I feel like we got poor management, poor timing, Like it's really a no strategy. We just out here, Like you get what I'm trying to say. It's just like why does we at a breakfast club but we gotter.
Speaker 5: Our thing And this is a DJ's album. DJ should love this album. It's nothing but club things.
Speaker 7: But if they're not hearing at a time they want to be where what's hot, Like they're not going to play nothing that they don't feel like it's the hottest thing.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to say, like even if it's good, even if it's good.
Speaker 7: So but I feel like, I mean, the album is remembered. I don't think that City Online went forgotten.
Speaker 3: No, I still we don't have a manager.
Speaker 1: Do you want management? Yeah? Yeah, I don't think y'all have you with the industry.
Speaker 3: Damn you're taking as a therapy, y'all.
Speaker 7: Something at least y'all have it there too, though, Like because even with your brand, when you drop your merch, I was like, this is so fire for her. It fits where she is in the culture with Karisha, please it fits. I think y'all just gotta put the pieces to the puzzle a little bit more so that the vehicle.
Speaker 3: Y'all got all that off of me and Krisha.
Speaker 7: Like if we being honest, like it's just like we building these lanes for ourselves, like Karsha getting out there and she's doing her thing, and then I'm getting out there and like nobody is managing me and getting me.
Speaker 3: This this stuff at all, Like it's just me, like that beats by Dre was fired.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they all come off of me taking risks with pictures and like, okay, let me put this picture out and then I'm gonna get back lash from my community.
Speaker 3: Of course, they're gonna be like, oh, you look a mess. You like a man, And then it'll be.
Speaker 7: Somebody else like reaching out trying to find out how to get like moa she dm me like here you do this beat so I can't.
Speaker 3: It's in Paris? Can you get there? Could you be there? And I'm like, all right, I gotta make this work.
Speaker 7: You gotta fly yourself out and all that they pay me, but I've used the money to get over there.
Speaker 4: This is making so much sense now because I have reached out, have gt do stuff, and we don't know who to.
Speaker 1: Talk to people exactly.
Speaker 7: But that's why it looks like it's growing so divided. It's not that we divided and we want to be divided. It's like we out here hustling because it's like if we don't put ourselves out there to do what we gotta.
Speaker 3: Do and build our brand and this, that and the third then and what.
Speaker 11: You feel like that, Yeah, gotta think quick, baby, you gotta think, like for real, you gotta think quit.
Speaker 3: This show is sowing down.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 11: It's just like a It was just like a lot. So it was just like for me, I'm like, Okay, what I'm gonna do. I gotta get out here to make some money. I gotta get in the game.
Speaker 3: And it worked. Ain't nothing for the company.
Speaker 1: Even with your show and your show, do you want to put out your show more?
Speaker 16: I do it?
Speaker 11: Just that Like for me, I gotta really like see who I want to interview. They can listen to people interview. I want to talk to them people. You know, I really want to be interested. I already want to know about the person before they come on the show. I don't want to just be you know, just sitting there like oh, throwing jobs at people just to get used.
Speaker 3: Like no, I really want to talk to this person. I really want to get into this person. So that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Is it true that interview never came.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we were so drunk because you get drunk on comporship, please you guys. That why I didn't come out.
Speaker 11: We was shrunk, and then it kept raining. It kept raining, and the rain kept the vibe like we was at Miami. It was like rain, we have to stop, come back, and we end up getting so drunk. If that interview ever come out, baby.
Speaker 3: Like not even we're not gonna get like big converslations that we had was just crazy.
Speaker 1: Why you don't do a show together?
Speaker 4: Because I'm sure that y'all two have like such interesting conversations where y'all wouldn't even need guess, like, why don't y'all do a show together?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's her thing, you know what I'm trying.
Speaker 7: I say, like I feel like that's her calling, that's her thing, and like you don't always.
Speaker 17: Have to do that.
Speaker 5: All right, we got more with the City girls when we come back, don't move. It's to breakfast club, good morning.
Speaker 20: Green fum it.
Speaker 1: If I count cheese fumming, its going down like a.
Speaker 12: Yah.
Speaker 9: I love.
Speaker 13: Dams on the wrist, always said, but she paid for a dread for you ad a taus head.
Speaker 1: And the sad game. She hated attention, but she loved her. Take this, you want to love that price?
Speaker 3: See all my money.
Speaker 7: They don't like my weed thirty inch working on my hip wear like a clip, need a cubit choko with a what's.
Speaker 1: Doign on my rig?
Speaker 13: I love her?
Speaker 1: Oh you are fancy.
Speaker 3: I'm a fency.
Speaker 12: You love a taus?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love the sash.
Speaker 1: One thing that I love.
Speaker 7: Never play me, bitch, I played at Treat them like a big job, give them, give them to their money.
Speaker 3: Guy, he got me portious and they got you Uberhind. He's so much man. I think he gone sixty years and I know it's in this space.
Speaker 5: And that flow with morning, everybody morning, everybody in dj NV. Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. We're still kicking it with the city girls, Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: A couple more questions, GT, Why you throw your phone at Uzi at.
Speaker 3: The Okay, so let me tell you why I threw my phone.
Speaker 7: It was because, for real, Okay, the reason I threw my phone at Uzi is because when we can't when he had to perform. So you know, when you have to perform at an award show, you have to be there earlier. Me I'm gonna get in my glam like I have to do my thing. I gotta make sure on time. So I'm not with all of that trying to go together and all of that. Let him get there do his job, because I'm not that type of woman. I'm not trying to be like, oh, you gotta take me, no, because I got my own life, my own career, and they gonna know my name and I step on the carpet.
Speaker 3: So we get in there and and baby, I'm so sorry when I say this.
Speaker 7: Uzzi is like a forensic kid, Like he moves around a lot and he plays like he is, like play a lot. So when he got off stage, he came to me and he like, come on, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 11: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Give me like he was like, give me a kiss. And then I was like I gave him kiss. He's like we're gonna go, let's go, let's go, And I'm like what the show just started like that? And then I had on his big ass dress.
Speaker 7: I had on a huge dress, So I'm thinking he's leaving and about to send somebody back to come and get me. But when I get up, he down there with sorry Barry. He down there with chilling with Barri, and so happened his hen It's like, you should have made sure I had that seat. It was never about another artist, because an artist is supposed to be there.
Speaker 3: It was never about that.
Speaker 7: It's about that you made it sure that Barri was in his seat. Like he's sitting there, he's chilling like this when I when I walk up Barbi, like.
Speaker 3: They're like, yeah, get up, Yeah he supst have got up and.
Speaker 1: Be on brokeny. You got what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: When I got down there, you supposed to check him soon as I got down there, like he get up and let my girls sit down. You get what I'm trying to say. He acted like he drunk, it delirious and he don't know what's going on in Bari. So I'm gona turn up in his cause he know like how I can get. But it's like I feel like both of them as men, somebody like you should have got up quick. You should have thought fast, You should have like all of that extra sitting down like I remember him just looking back at me and me just blacking out, and I and I'm not gonna lie. I don't find a funny You get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: That that was not cool. That was like me tripping, Like you get what I'm trying to say, And it wasn't cool.
Speaker 7: And I had to live that down and not speak on that for so long and people to call me jealous and people to say rumors about me, and people to troll me about something that was not even true. But I'm like, why would I get online and talk about this if y'all still gonna believe what y'all want to believe?
Speaker 1: Nobody the truth from the lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody cares about the truth. Nobody.
Speaker 7: Everybody want women to seem like, oh we so jealous and we so mad, and we so like even if a woman is so what Like you get what I'm trying to say. But that is more entertaining then him just not doing his job as a man, you get on trying to say And I and I don't want to feel like I'm just bashing right here, because that's something.
Speaker 3: We talk about it and he got exactly where I was coming from.
Speaker 7: That's why he got up and ran after me, because if he didn't think that I was wrong or nothing, he would have kept sitting there. But it was it was about that. Me and him and Barbie rode back in the car after the awards, and I still was going.
Speaker 3: Off on him. Did you want ice Face? At the talk? In real life too? Off the internet because I talked to her.
Speaker 7: I talked to her when we walked back in. When we walked back in and we sat back down, we watched The Migos, That's who was on. I watched the Migos and I watched Trina. Because I walked back in, I talked to her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, hey, what's up. She was like, yeah, I understand men how.
Speaker 7: We had I think, but everybody was still taking clips like oh she doing this and all that. No, no, no, it was very like, I get it, I understand it. She knew I ain't had nothing to.
Speaker 17: Do with her.
Speaker 1: She was right there.
Speaker 4: I just got a couple more questions. When does the city girl know she want to settle down? Because we could clearly see you settle down. Grisha is always tweeting about wanting to settle down.
Speaker 1: Was the last tweet she just said that of the day, something about she's not sharing me share next.
Speaker 12: Yeah, are you.
Speaker 1: Ready to settle down? Kresia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'mbout to be thirty.
Speaker 11: So I felt like, you know, if it's like I got I got kids, and then my son got a father, so eventually, like you need like a father figure.
Speaker 3: I need to settle down. Shut him, like you know, I can't be a city girl forever.
Speaker 4: So yeah, see he can't be a city girl. So what y'all gonna do because I'm telling you ain't a city girl no more?
Speaker 3: Jp you think so you can be settled down and still have a city girl.
Speaker 1: I wish.
Speaker 3: I wish my man felt like they're said it again.
Speaker 1: Please outside outside say that again?
Speaker 13: Like time.
Speaker 3: I like that you said that.
Speaker 7: You cannot tell my man, I ain't no city girl. Every time he I was like, damn, he just thinks I have a city grum italic.
Speaker 3: I'm just a girl from Miami. That's it.
Speaker 7: I'm really a girl from Miami. I'm I'm so three or five. I don't matter why you put me on the room. I'm so threehill and he y'all Miami. He'd be like, y'all Miami. I ain't never had no say this, so we just crazy. I feel like it be at to tippy o son. I like that you said, I ain't no city girl.
Speaker 1: So Corresia. What when it's not real bad?
Speaker 8: No more?
Speaker 1: Right? Because you know, go together real bad. When it ain't real bad, no more?
Speaker 3: What is it? What you mean? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Where are you and Diddy at now?
Speaker 3: We still go together real bad?
Speaker 11: I mean like you you y'all always see us together, right, Yeah, you can't leave me alone.
Speaker 3: He's I'm a I'm a park.
Speaker 11: Maybe I'm fun. We just be vibing like that's that's my going on with him. Like right now, I ain't with him, so I don't know what he's doing. But when I bu to l A on Miami and we get back together.
Speaker 1: That's to treat your older older men different than your younger man.
Speaker 3: That's my first older man, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I don't want so you like Google recognized signs of a stroke, no.
Speaker 3: Thing to go about him with his age? Yeah yeah, they like that. May don't get tired you stressing out?
Speaker 1: Of course I do Diddy shopping with you? And did he looks so stressed out some time? But like here's my car. I feel like that just come with dating a woman from Miami, really Florida period.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I know you said you want to settle down, and I'm listening to you talk about Diddy and y'all experiences, and I'm just I mean, I'm assuming you would want to write, but like I don't. It doesn't seem like he's at that point. So what if you meet someone else? Would you settle down with someone else not him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you get to that point somebody because he you don't want to settle down, which what you do? True facts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would be hard to date somebody because then you got Diddy here, and it was like, does everybody have to compare to be better than Diddy?
Speaker 1: And what's better than Diddy?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Because he got that sounded crazy.
Speaker 3: I love you. I ain't Gonta said that other day.
Speaker 11: I was like, here, he got everything like I feel like me and I got no personality, Like he have a strong personality, Like he is so much fun. We could sit together all day and we're gonna have like we could absolutely do nothing. We're gonna have so much fun, Like we'll get on the edible one just we have laughing, crying, laughing, like.
Speaker 3: We just have fun together, like he's just a ball of fun.
Speaker 1: It's on now, no other though.
Speaker 3: I don't, I don't. I'm I'm not.
Speaker 7: Like originally Pete approached us to do it together, but I didn't want to do it. Really, I want to make music. I feel like I don't want to skip over that, like I don't want people like like. I try to fall back as much as I can with personality because I think that's why people be like jac don't got no personality. But if you look back at our own like videos and stuff, I had so much personality. But I just hate the fact that sometimes, like you say, they tried so much into it, I feel like I get there.
Speaker 3: I would definitely get that. But I feel like I could do the music then for.
Speaker 1: Sure the show gonna be a huge one. They said, h one, Oh, I like that, we got the shot. We can take a shot just because for life.
Speaker 7: That to the city girl, y'all.
Speaker 1: Drinks, got to drink. I'll take a shot to that. Chaners to the city girls, girls, cheers.
Speaker 3: Don't let from my cousin tell you unsponsored vibulate men.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's the Press club. It's the city girls. Don't ye d time eyes you get don yeah, yeah, you are a drink. Don't hung I'm a fat and all that shit around your eyes. They want this man to dog and blows man. They waiting for Charlae to top these gloves.
Speaker 12: Let's go.
Speaker 1: You have to make a judgment. Who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you. It's a breakfast club. Bitch you Who's donkey of the day today?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 4: Donkey of today for Thursday October thirtieth? No, not October thirtieth? What today's day? To twenty six?
Speaker 19: The hell?
Speaker 1: I jump for days?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: You forgot yesterday it was a twenty fifth four times. I think you need to check your stat in prescription.
Speaker 3: Something I know? But that how can making deliri?
Speaker 4: No? I think it gotta take more. Jinko below whatever it's called. I can't even remember what the name of it is. But anyway, talk here today for Thursday October twenty six goes to a thirty year old Connecticut man.
Speaker 1: Named Kobe Parker.
Speaker 4: Now Kobe Parker called police at around eight eighteen pm to report his child missing from his car parked outside Price Chopper supermarket in Connecticut. Alright, he told police he had gone into the store and left the child in his vehicle, but the child was missing when he came back. Now, before we even get into the details of the story, I feel like he could get the biggest he hall for simply leaving his child in the car. Okay, I don't know why parents in twenty twenty three would still be leaving their children in the car under any circumstances. There is absolutely zero reason for you to leave your little child in a car. We've seen enough examples of kids dying from he'd exhaust, he dishausted. We've seen enough examples of kids being kidnapped. Like, your child is not a pet, bro That's why I hate when people call it pets, because if you had actual kids, you would know the difference. All Right, you don't let your child outside the pete and you shouldn't, even though people do, leave your child in the car while youre running the store. Real quick, Now, the story gets way stupid than this, because it turns out the child was indeed missing, but not because of a kidnapping, but because of a good old fashioned thing called parental neglect.
Speaker 1: Let's go to WTNH News eight for the report.
Speaker 8: Police lace arrested man who reported his child went missing from his car while he was inside the Mansfield Price Chopper. Police say it turns out that thirty year old Kolby Parker actually left the child home alone and only thought the child was with him. Police conducted a search around the store. That's when they sent officers to Parker's house. They found the child there fine. Police say Parker failed a sobriety test. The child was placed in custody of a family member.
Speaker 1: Failed a sobriety test. That man was high.
Speaker 4: Okay, I knew this man was high before I even heard the story. The news report said he failed a sobriety test. He probably was drinking too. But this man was operating on at least a forty to sixty milligram. Okay, I know edible action when I hear it. I didn't been high off of edible scrolling through Instagram looking for my phone and I only got one phone. Okay, speaking of phone, some of y'all care about your phones more than you care about your kids. Okay, before you leave your house, you're checking for your keys, wilet, phone. We need to add kids to that. Kids keys, wilet phone. It's like the heads, shoulders, knees in toes, knees in toes, kids keys, the wilet phone, wilet phone. We will lose our minds if we leave home without our phones. Before we get in the car, we check it for it in God for bit. We drive a little bit and then go to our phone and make a call, or go to our phone and turn the music on. If we don't feel our phones, we will stop everything and run back to the house. This man Kobe did not feel that way about his own flesh and blood. Now I understand possibly being high enough that you forgot the kid at home, But you were so high you actually thought you put the kid in the car, scraped them up, probably turned on revolting children from Matilda the musical, singing along with the child.
Speaker 1: We are revoting children, living and revolting.
Speaker 4: Times you got out the car are okay in your mind, thinking you'll be right back, Probably cracked the window in all, told the child you was gonna get them something and everything, and then came back to the car and thought the child that was never there had been kidnapped. Glasses, I think you're on the sharm that you used to serve. Okay, this sounded like pee wee sherman to me?
Speaker 1: Does this sound like shrim used to the glasses?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, something else is wrong with him.
Speaker 12: Y'all.
Speaker 5: Don't think people even on Sharen forget they Chelse, They just don't forget their children.
Speaker 1: Damn always remember man.
Speaker 4: Children may forget what you say, but they will never forget how you made them feel, especially when you forget them.
Speaker 1: Please let Rey Ma give Kobe Parker the biggest he haw he haw he ha. You stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? All right?
Speaker 4: Look, it's a relief he wasn't kidnapped, But man, leaving the kid at the house, that might have been worse. I know y'all watch home Alone and think kids can handle themselves and ever adult on around.
Speaker 1: But this ain't a movie.
Speaker 7: Dun't have y'all ever did That's fair. I don't know the kids at home your first like. I always am scared that when I have my first kid, I might forget like, okay, I have the kid and leave the kids on.
Speaker 1: I guess you're doing. I guess you leaving your kid on top of the car driving off.
Speaker 7: That's one of my fears, like the car seat, like just because I don't know, you're moving so fast and it's new.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 3: I used to double check my niece like, okay, she's here.
Speaker 4: I think you're gonna know, especially you. You you're gonna carry it for nine months to push it out. You're not gonna forget that double check.
Speaker 1: Trust. Definitely something only a man will do.
Speaker 3: That's in the room enough.
Speaker 1: Never done it.
Speaker 5: I'm super sensitive, Like even when my kids asleep and I'm the one that looks to see if their chest is moving af they're actually breathing at night at times. Yeah, I do that all the time. Same thing when I'm driving in the car. Make sure like I'm very very extra when it comes to the kids.
Speaker 3: That's good to know.
Speaker 1: We are revolting children living in revolting times. Be Et will see how the all piece b et. You don't know about that? Tell you the musical? I don't you don't know about that untill you the musical?
Speaker 5: All right, Well, well let's jump into another song, the last Alone. He's a co host here along the Roses, a co host sing Glasses Alone.
Speaker 4: You know he got a podcast called the no Ceilings Podcast on the Black effect. iHeart radio podcast network. But he's got a new album. I'll call cancel these nuts really good.
Speaker 1: And what's the number? I think it's the second song on third song on album. What's the name of it? What's the name of the song? Glass?
Speaker 5: Kanye should have never married that chick. That's not that's not what it says. Instead, it's radio appropriate. Now you can say you can say that that pro appropriate like we can.
Speaker 1: Here's your list list on Oh for sure should Yeah, you should have never married that bitch.
Speaker 4: I think that's a very inappropriate tighter. But the thing is, it has nothing to do with Kanye are his ex wife Kim correct. It has to do with what glasses?
Speaker 1: Turning a whore?
Speaker 12: On my list?
Speaker 5: You can say that turning the hole into a housewife. You cannot turn a hole into a housewife. All right, Well, let's clip the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. The question is can you turn that hole into a house?
Speaker 1: Yes you can.
Speaker 3: Questions don't get cold, but I think they get tired.
Speaker 1: Yes, they evolved like everybody else. Get cold, But it gets high.
Speaker 7: Eventually you get tired of all. It's a lot to balance, a lot of people, y'all.
Speaker 4: And everybody you got a pass. I don't know why y'all keep backing like everybody don't got to pass.
Speaker 5: Everybody's past is not filled with penises. All right, let's discuss when we come back.
Speaker 1: The penises growing on the exactly.
Speaker 13: Know why?
Speaker 1: One Let's discuss the everywhere Good morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one oh five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's DJ en V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now, if you're just joining us, we got a special guest hosts today, laurn l Rossa and our homie Glasses Malone. Now, if you're just joining us on a Glasses Malone new album, cancel these nuts. He has a record called Kanye should Have Never Married That B word yes, and I said, now yes that bitch?
Speaker 1: Okay? Now, well, first of all, why the title, and then we'll get into you know, the meaning.
Speaker 5: So the simple idea was you can't turn a whore into a housewife, go into a housewife.
Speaker 1: That was a point. So as we finished the record, EP was mixing it up.
Speaker 5: Joey's verse Ducemax verse, my verse, sugar Free Verse, and I was listening to it and I was like, man, we need to put this into twenty twenty three. Who tried to do such a thing and one of my favorite artists in the world tried and it failed horribly.
Speaker 3: They failed because of her past or because of because of her past.
Speaker 5: So some people wouldn't consider Kim Kardashi oh Lorla Rossa doesn't consider a whole.
Speaker 1: But I don't believe in hoes. She literally sucked the penis on tape and sold the tape.
Speaker 4: That don't mean anything. What if what if you get caught suck in penis on tape? Not's the only penis you ever stuck in your life.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. But if you sell the tape, then you because you made literally your president. So what's the definition of a hole for people that don't know? Because I'm just look it up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because I don't know. I also want to ask you to is this like a only for a woman thing? Or like does it go the same way with men?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 3: Okay? So not only are okay, So that's gender buds here and she's.
Speaker 5: Not gender boyes. We just don't live the same life, like we have two sets of standards. If you take care of me for the rest of my life, you are a failure and I'm a failure. If I take care of you for the rest of your life, we both are successes. It's just literally how we live this life. It's two sets of standing.
Speaker 7: You know, in the Kanye situation, you just said their marriage fail because of her past, their fail because of that.
Speaker 1: It did his mind kept going crazy every time he thought about ray J and issues on ray J.
Speaker 7: You see're solving a very world deep issue.
Speaker 3: Mental mental illness is caused by hoses.
Speaker 1: What you sometimes that doesn't even make those drive people crazy. I hurt you, no one, I'm not crazy.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 4: You know what, I never knew the actual definition I looked at. I know, I've never looked up the definition of horror in my life. This is This is in the MERRYM. Webster Dictionary. The meaning of a wrror is a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay.
Speaker 1: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I never knew that, all right, you might not know that.
Speaker 1: I never knew that.
Speaker 3: The definition of people.
Speaker 4: We were talking about it this week and I said that, we both said, I was like to me, a whole is only a person who takes money in exchange for sex sexually just a sexually liberated person, and you want to be out here having sex on your own free time.
Speaker 1: I don't have a difference between the protests, who know, because you're saying that the whole is a whole according to the works of Mariam Bluff. But there's no difference between the protest you know, because they both sell it or or it's actually horror.
Speaker 7: But that's but in the in the way that it's used in just normal conversation for people who don't look it up in the dictionary. They use it to try and condemn women who are either sexually free or out here dating and not just with one person.
Speaker 1: We call men holds two glasses. But but it don't care.
Speaker 3: It don't count for y'all.
Speaker 1: Yes it does.
Speaker 5: A key that can unlock every door as a master key, a lot that can be unlocked by any key is worthless.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's disgusting. I just I'm believe an evolution. I believe and growth.
Speaker 4: Slew tho all the brothers and sisters in the NY organization take the worst of us and make up the best holes find the Lord.
Speaker 1: You know, men and women we find Jesus, find find.
Speaker 3: Sleep, comfort, mattresses. They're tired. Sometimes they want of the like you get.
Speaker 7: I think every woman like I don't judge what nobody does, but eventually someone's going to get to the point. Men are women where you just you tie to juggling multiple people. You try to different people enter enter your energy, like just one.
Speaker 1: Of us, Poe.
Speaker 5: Somebody did not know that most women juggle multiple penises. I'm really I did not know that. I thought they had more class.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the woman you're talking to.
Speaker 7: But that's what you're saying that like is because that's how it's used when most people say or horror, they're talking about.
Speaker 3: A woman that is women. Yeah, multiple men, not even in exchange for money, like just because for.
Speaker 1: Money, I'm telling you get the money.
Speaker 4: Listened, If both of them, if all of us could look at the car factors of of of the women, and everybody out there listening, if you can look at the car factors, the whole factors of the women that you with are the man that you with, y'all both would be like.
Speaker 3: Damn, because you know, sometimes you don't even be knowing because she not.
Speaker 5: That's why, that's the best point. You supposed to keep what you do under wraps. Nobody's supposed to know. I shouldn't walk in the place, and everybody hugged me that slept with you, And that was Kanye's problem.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, you know how many rooms he walked in, and yeah.
Speaker 3: They're famous.
Speaker 1: It's not because they're famous, it's because she's Literally, if Kim.
Speaker 7: Kardashian was just a pretty girl that he met, like the biker girl that he's dating right now, he would never know most of her exes because.
Speaker 1: Who was she before she got That's the point. She got it right.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the full.
Speaker 12: What's up?
Speaker 1: Oh? D? How are you d.
Speaker 13: Us?
Speaker 1: Can you turn the hold into your housewife? D?
Speaker 15: Yeah, I turn the whole into a housewife. It depends on the whole.
Speaker 12: You see, you've got three.
Speaker 15: It's the type of hope. You got a class hope. So the classy host, she know her to feel. You know, she's a whole secular thing, but she know who that you got to teach her a little bit and know how to feel and how to feel respectable. Hope, yeah, you know, she's just a you can't The first word in the house.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. The first two that is in housewife is hell.
Speaker 5: Hello, Samantha. There, I'm here, Hey Samantha. Can you turn a hole into a housewife? And said, when you was young, used to do that thing.
Speaker 17: Absolutely.
Speaker 20: So I think as a female or male just in general, as we grow up, I think we grow to become attached to different things. So I think in the beginning, when we first are in that case, like oh, we're dating, we're talking to someone, you know, we are experimenting. We are not ready to settle down. We're not at that mindset.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 20: I think once we grow up and we realized, oh it's time to get our life together, it's time to look for someone that spent my life with. And I'm saying this because from experience. When I was younger, I was like, oh, I don't care what I do. I went slady, I was meeting different guys, I was doing different things, and then I met my husband and he was doing his own thing. I was doing my own thing. And then finally remember like, listen, we're both getting too old for this. But you know, it's time to get ourselves together, Like what do you do want? And I'm like, listen, I'm tired of this life, like I want to I want to get a house. And here we are, fourteen years later with six kids.
Speaker 3: We were talking about so into a housewife.
Speaker 20: It's time to settle down.
Speaker 1: I just so you were saying you were a hope.
Speaker 20: I wouldn't say tectically that. I would say.
Speaker 1: You had a lot of partners. You had a lot of sexual partners, she said. She would to say.
Speaker 4: She was does your does your husband know about the sexual partners or do you keep that to yourself? Oh?
Speaker 20: No, you know about it, like from the gate. I told him. I listened. I was going on nineteen years old. I said I slept with.
Speaker 17: Nine people, you know.
Speaker 20: And he's like, oh, nine people, And I'm like and he's like, you know, I had to against that. And I said, well, you know, he's twenty one and now maybe sleep than me. And he was like oh and started people he kind of didn't want to reveal us with at first, and I was like, listen, you can't hear and be judgmental if it's more than what I.
Speaker 1: Slept with, that's right, Like nine people over how long.
Speaker 20: She said you were sitting there being a whore or doing your own thing. And it's more than what I slept with. So finally we've decided, like, okay, listen, we're gonna put our pants behind us. It's time for us to settle down. It's time for us to get our life together.
Speaker 1: I respects from New York.
Speaker 20: I'm from Philadelphia, and I can say after dating for two almost three years, we had our first son, and then we decided it was time to get out of Philadelphia. It was time to food, it was time to give our life.
Speaker 4: You got to get away from them nine dudes exactly. She's God is an awesome god, a transformative god. I am happy for you.
Speaker 3: Man. What part of phil are you from?
Speaker 12: We hung?
Speaker 1: I respect it. I don't know why y'all act like evolution ain't real? Was a Most women are not going to so then they can't answer the question if you want to.
Speaker 7: Ask, the same way that a lot of women when you meet them, like I told you, are not going to tell you the truth about their past. Like this is not gonna happen for a lot of people. It's a certain type of woman that will, but most of them are not about to be like, yeah, my war.
Speaker 4: So Laura, what just in general for all of us, what number constitutes a whole? Like what like if you're a man or a woman, what number is it? Double digits?
Speaker 11: Don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that there is a number.
Speaker 1: Double digit is crazy.
Speaker 3: It depends on how.
Speaker 1: Old you are.
Speaker 3: How old is this woman?
Speaker 5: I will take some more calls when we come back. Matter of fact, let's get into the joy. This is Glasses Malone.
Speaker 1: Kanye should have never married that shit. Let's get into it now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Glasses is it? It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club, talk about it mourning.
Speaker 5: Everybody is DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about turning a hole into a housewife.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: This conversation comes from Glasses Malone, who is our guest host along with Laura l Rossa, and on his new album has a song called Kanye She'd have never married that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not about Kanye and Kimler, right, Well, it's just it is.
Speaker 3: Kimzon.
Speaker 1: She is a host. She's not by definition, she literally had a she would be a sex worker. She's a poster. That's a whore. I don't think so. I don't they get paid for sex. I think the post And I don't even think she's a point stought. She just had a horn star okay, star of a porno. Okay, you sold sharam. You're not a sharm dealer forever? I am, no, you not. I am a business man.
Speaker 5: I was a businessman in podcast holds like you got but I still if you had a felony at twenty three and at twenty seven and like you're a feeling, not.
Speaker 4: If I get my record exponge, if I get pardoned to get expunged and needed to happen, go to church.
Speaker 1: A hotel house like that's not an exponse. That was a mistake. That's why he's so crazy. Look at this man, man friend, Hello, man?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 1: Was this it's crazy? What's your name? Bro? Yes, sir man?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 11: You can't?
Speaker 1: Heymen, brother, preach? How old are you? I'm when you was a little younger, you were something? Are you that something? Forever? It's different from gods, though, it's really not it is. It's really not God.
Speaker 12: We don't our body.
Speaker 3: Guys don't what.
Speaker 1: We don't value our body. We can't carry your baby. I hate that bringing life into the universe.
Speaker 7: Just because you can't bring a baby into the world, you don't about you value your body. You told me you don't smoke.
Speaker 3: Your drink, right, yes, but you got you ever seen somebody drunk? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Because you value your body in your mind. Just that looks dumb. People drunk look crazy.
Speaker 3: They can choose what makes sense for your bias.
Speaker 1: That's what you do.
Speaker 5: No, it's not because my job, like my brother is saying on the line, is to go out and pro create the earth.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you said is real just now? And he said that being drunk look dumb. That's how I look.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel about dudes who be having like one hundred plus partners and be having like five and six baby mamas like that look dumb to me.
Speaker 1: I think so too, A lot, I think so too. I agree. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 1: Christian? Can you turn a hold into your house while you see?
Speaker 20: And the whole is a mentality first off, fatality? People won't you know they experience things. I know some right, he holds a great house life.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about the whole mentality. I needed more about what is the whole part of the whole pay So the.
Speaker 20: Whole mentality is something that you go through with you're young. It doesn't have an age, it doesn't.
Speaker 9: Have a race, it doesn't have a relationship.
Speaker 15: It's just an experience.
Speaker 20: When you're young, you want to experience people, You want to experience things. Yeah, you're wrong, You're always whole mentality. You got a whole mentality that you wanted to experiencing.
Speaker 1: That's what a.
Speaker 12: See.
Speaker 5: How they see this is my pointe Creed, This is my point than Christian. Listen, why don't they say they want to experience the penises? Why does it have to like even when you said, and we're going.
Speaker 7: The same reason why you said you don't drink because it looks dumb instead of you take care of your body.
Speaker 3: If you pick and choose what makes you feel better?
Speaker 1: Experience of people? People?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but why would I just say, oh, experiencing penis?
Speaker 1: Like, why do I have to say that it does sound dumb? The hell's wrong with you? Why do you have to sleep with all these people you're experiencing, that's the point of it.
Speaker 7: Just because you're dealing with different people doesn't mean that you're sleeping with every person. Some people might choose to and if that, if that's what they want to do, that's what they want to do, that's.
Speaker 1: What will make them a whole Have you ever had a whole mentality?
Speaker 3: Everybody else had a whole face? Yeah, everybody's aid it.
Speaker 1: How crazy was your whole face?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I think I'm just starting, y'all don't know. My mom my mom rugs. I think I'm just starting to even like get into like the grown one of like.
Speaker 3: No, not coming out of it.
Speaker 7: I'm just inentering it. But there's different there's different levels of whole phase.
Speaker 3: So when you when you're.
Speaker 7: When you're young and you're like, oh my god, I'm hurt by this boy. Whatever, whatever you go out and get, you get damn you you you wrecked some stuff. Right when you're like my age now and you're like newly single and you're exploring things, it literally is I might date two to three people, but I'm not sleeping with two the three people.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 11: Do I like this?
Speaker 1: Do I not like that with two to three people, you still why not sleep with the two the three people?
Speaker 7: If I don't personally choose to. But if a girl chose to, I'm not gonna reem her because she's It's the way you talk about it.
Speaker 3: You just key a lot.
Speaker 18: Enough.
Speaker 3: You made it seem like that lock is not worthless.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: So you asked me a question of why I choose to not do something right?
Speaker 5: So that will That's why the whole part would be that right. So look as a man, right, our bodies do not have the same value as your body, not even to the don't agree with that.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 5: They literally can bring life into the universe. It's completely we we we got to do it together. We have to do it together. Take one second and they do the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the works.
Speaker 1: For her to value her body the way minds is crazy. You said, for what man, a man who's ster them and you can't have kids? Like what if you're a man whose firm can't produce children? And why you even have sex? But that's my point. I don't even know what the point is. What's your point? I don't know. I'm just trying to help the whole because I believe.
Speaker 3: Figure this out dot com.
Speaker 1: The whole trying the hose don't need help, they need Jesus. The mart of the story is Sexy Read. I'm looking for the hose. Come on and you go shake that You a reformed hole.
Speaker 16: Female.
Speaker 3: Le don't yo how you feel about sexy.
Speaker 1: Sexy Read is awesome.
Speaker 5: She's a representation of Saint Louis Street Urgan culture for the whole. Appreciate the coach, but just because I appreciate that man, that that should be what we're doing. Sexy Reds gonna be performing this weekend at Powerhouse, So if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets from Powerhouse, n y C. Let's get into Sexy Red looking for the whole, looking for the hose.
Speaker 3: Everybody, don't let him hear this song.
Speaker 1: I love sex you read, you don't like the whole. I love the holes. You just don't marry the whole. We all hold. Let's get to the room. As long as Wilson and Glass of the moment all get for the last.
Speaker 12: Will.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of people will recognize the boys to the name on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Lauren came in you.
Speaker 7: So yesterday we talked about Jonathan Majors and its ex girlfriend and accuser, Grace Jabbari.
Speaker 3: So remember we were.
Speaker 7: Saying that she was going to turn herself in and be arrested for that ticket. So that happened and she was charged with miss She was charged with misdemeanor accounts of assault and criminal mischief and released with the dest appearance ticket that requires her to appear on court at a later date. But in a filing done this month, the Manhattan DA Office reportedly told Grace and Jonathan lawyers back in September that they would decline the prosecutor if she gets arrested. So the filing didn't really explain why they're choosing now to prosecute her. They are choosing not to pursue the charges against her, and the charges against Jonathan Majors will probably not be dropped, so they are not going to move forward with her charges.
Speaker 3: Jonathan's will move forward, and yesterday they're.
Speaker 1: Not moving forward her child. I thought I saw she got arrested, so.
Speaker 3: She turned us.
Speaker 7: So according to the exclusive that came out yesterday, she was she turned herself in. She was charged with mistermeanor accounts of assault. And criminal mischief. And then there was a filing that happened back in September that said that they would decline to prosecute her if she gets arrested. So she got arrested and they said, hey, we're not going to prosecute you, but they don't explain why, but they're going to move forward with Johnathan Major's charges.
Speaker 1: So they arrest you just to tell you that they're not going to prosecute you. That don't make no sense.
Speaker 7: Well there's a claim outright, don't they have to and there's enough for them to bring you in on it or at least issued.
Speaker 1: A ticket and supposed to be a detained not an arrest.
Speaker 3: Well, no, she was actually arrested.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy. That's different.
Speaker 3: But that'sn't that.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at something that say, ten hours ago. She got appear in court at a later day.
Speaker 4: So she was charged with mister mean accounts of assault and criminal mischief and released with a death compard ticket that requires her to appear in quoted a later day.
Speaker 1: She was arrested with no bail. She just got a desk ticket to come back.
Speaker 3: Which website are you looking at?
Speaker 4: I don't know, she said, ten hours ago. Oh but then the New York Times says she was arrested but one face prosecution.
Speaker 1: I don't even I've never heard of that. What does that mean?
Speaker 7: That's but there's no explanation because in the documents that were filed, they didn't explain why they're choosing to do it this way.
Speaker 3: But they're choosing to do it this way.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if maybe there's not enough supporting evidence where because sometimes if a DA doesn't think that they have something moving forward, they're not even want to bring it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's just weird that they would arrest her but they already know the case is going to be dropped because I mean, you could have just waited a day, dig more investigating and be like, well, we're not gonna breast charge it at all.
Speaker 3: But because it's because it's domestic violence, something have to like is that a thing?
Speaker 12: Maybe?
Speaker 1: No, they don't have to rest everybody in the situation. Well, I don't know, it's some type of law what they do. I guess we ain't.
Speaker 7: We ain't lay Yeah, I guess I don't know. Maybe we just have to wait until more comes out about why choosing yet not to move forward.
Speaker 3: So Krishawan rock.
Speaker 7: She says she wants a lot of kids. Y'all know she's had a few bumps on the road with her first baby. You're shaking your head now, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead. Okay, So Krishawan is. She recently did an interview with Fashion Nova, and in the video there's a moment where she talks about how many kids she wants.
Speaker 3: Take a listen. I always want to do.
Speaker 1: Your mom, I always knew kids. So one down, twelve and getting this lady pregnant?
Speaker 7: Wait, because she was twelve kids? Oh but wait, how about she wanted? She says she wanted twelve kids. She said one down, one on the way, and then she said, wait, what's the other number?
Speaker 1: She didn't know twelve?
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yes, they getting this lady pregnant. That lady sound like that because she said one on the way, So she got it. She's pregnant again.
Speaker 3: That's what she's saying.
Speaker 7: I don't know if she's trolling though she probably yeah, I don't know. She's been kind of trolling, you know since Blue Face decided to get on knee and proposed.
Speaker 1: Because they say, when you you're pregnant, you're you're fertile. You're very fertile right after Yeah, so it'd be she's just supposed to wait what six weeks, right, six weeks? Eight weeks?
Speaker 4: I wonder if you want that many kids? Do you do you you have to have them all yourself? Why not adopt? You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: I don't care how many kids I have, and I don't care if I have them or not. When you get about yeah, I would adopt, like after I get like, I want twins first and then I don't care after that.
Speaker 1: In your family.
Speaker 7: In your family, you want to go through being pregnant, Yeah, I want to experience it. I don't know if I'm gonna do it twelve times, but I do.
Speaker 3: Want to experience.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta get a man first, one.
Speaker 3: I wanna get one.
Speaker 7: He gotta be worth me being sober for nine months though, Like that's a long time, and I've been able to go to in order.
Speaker 3: I gotta love you to give that up.
Speaker 1: Okay, very true. This is the only thing you're thinking about. I get what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Lad, It's my life right now. I don't have anybody to think about it. I just think about myself. I get up and go.
Speaker 1: So that's the only thing you think about not drinking for nine months.
Speaker 7: What I'm trying to say, and the most outside terms, is it has to be I need a partner.
Speaker 3: I need somebody that's going to you know, the balance.
Speaker 4: She is, righty, she's saying the right thing, like she's worrying about who she's gonna breathe with. She want to find the right person that's gonna cause her to be up pregnant for nine months.
Speaker 1: No, give up all the stuff. She got to give up drinking for nine months. I respect that. Yeah, that's right, y'all know I felt about all right, Well that is your room of reports. You told me what you gonna name my child little all right? All right, Well let's get to the people's choice mixes. The breakfast slogan Morning the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody's d J n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Now, salute alone, the roast and glasses, balloone for holding us down today with us had.
Speaker 1: A great time, a great time, excellent, very information about you.
Speaker 3: In the beginning of the day. You were a great eat.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought, that's right. He didn't say no curses.
Speaker 5: Profession is crazy. Man, y'all didn't get do y'all do the birthdays? Hey, it's my homeboy. Happy birthday, school boy.
Speaker 1: Cute?
Speaker 17: What up you?
Speaker 1: Hey man? My boy over there with the boys. Q became a golfer.
Speaker 5: He really is a golfer, makes a lot of money off, really good at golf and he be golfing.
Speaker 1: That just crazy.
Speaker 5: I remember he first walked into TV, so this was dope saying if his birthday, Happy BIRTHDAYQ. What was happening, Hillary Clinton? You are one of the most downest women in the world. Happy birthday, Hillary Clinton. White is she one of the most down But she didn't leave her man.
Speaker 1: He was doing this.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, Toya right, that's a little Wayne, Baby Mama, shout out to Toya.
Speaker 1: Toya fine too, Happy birthday, Toya. That's fine. See she married. Yeah, I don't mean she's still fine. He got it right, Happy birthday, Toya.
Speaker 12: It's wrong with that.
Speaker 1: No nothing, I can't say she finally got it. She got a man.
Speaker 3: No fine, married fine.
Speaker 1: I don't mean nothing. His white fine.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Warners, baby mama, and.
Speaker 4: Listen, make sure, y'all subscribe to the No Ceilings podcast Glasses below podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeartRadio podcast Network. Pick up Glasses album Cancer. Oh, the cryptstore dot Com.
Speaker 5: Go to the cryptstore dot com and pick up a copy you get Wait a minute, in that context, can you use the cryptstore dot Com? I mean that's the website. That's do you know what I'm saying? Go get it from there or wherever else you get your stuff. We got to get Lauren on the Yeah.
Speaker 1: We got to get her on No you want to argue more.
Speaker 5: I don't want to argue with you, but I just want to bring rational discussion. Yeah, healthy, healthy, you're like it.
Speaker 1: Laura looks like she needs a shot right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the way you think it's like nineteen forty three, I like to do.
Speaker 1: Eighteen sixty three.
Speaker 3: It is something something, all right?
Speaker 1: When we come back. We got the positive note. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning morning everybody, as cej n V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Laura la Rosa, Glasses Malone. I'll go co hosts now Charloman, you got a positive note?
Speaker 17: I do.
Speaker 1: I want to tell y'all.
Speaker 4: First man make sure you set your h im about to say dvalls. But I don't know how people record stuff nowadays. But I'll be hosting the Daily Show all next week Monday through Thursday, So make sure you what is it, Laura?
Speaker 1: What do the record on demand? Yeah, you can schedule to record it. There you go.
Speaker 3: My mom has already scheduled to record it.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's that's what you do. Schedule to record it the Daily Show on Comedy Central all next week. You gotta be hosting that. But the positive notice simply this. Children are great imitators, all right, So give them something great to imitate.
Speaker 1: Y'all have a blest day. Breakfast club bitches, you don'na finish or y'all done