Speaker 1: Welcome the Guys We.
Speaker 2: Bought the anti slut shaming podcast. Hutchings and I'm Karen Fisher and friends.
Speaker 3: Bring up so slutting, your horny and your shame?
Speaker 4: Hey it was what?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, talk about Hello fuckers, how you doing? Where you been? Put your seat bone on?
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Guys We Fuck It's the anti slut shaming podcast. I'm Krine Fisher. I'm Christina Hutchinson. I like these cameras because it helps when the light goes on, I'm like a little cat and I know where to look.
Speaker 1: We're in Mike Studio today.
Speaker 2: Everybody, Hello, everybody, Hi, Sorry, and say the name or is it's still this slow ass burn that you're trying.
Speaker 5: To work on, you can say the name.
Speaker 1: Back Back Studios. You know when you get all the GI's in you back and it's real slick.
Speaker 6: That's how we named That's why I named it that from his life experience.
Speaker 1: I thought it was an Italian slur.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's you can pick a number of reasons why we could have named it slick back Studios. None of them are They're all gross.
Speaker 2: And Mike, Mike in his neon sign is smoking a cigarette. I've seen Mike maybe smoke two cigarettes in his life. He's like trying to make a cooler persona I don't know, not necessarily.
Speaker 1: It's a pompadour on a fucking guy. It's definitely you. It's definitely you. It's like Johnny Rockets. Yeah, it does look like Johnny Rocks.
Speaker 5: Johnny Rockett was actually the artist inspiration.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love a Plato fries and then ketch up in a smiley face formation.
Speaker 1: Right now, I'm craving it.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I want a Friendly's conehead Sunday with them.
Speaker 2: I always want to be a friendlies. Friendly is I don't like it, slaps, It's so good. I never had a bad meal at a friendly neighbor.
Speaker 5: Like, it's not not Applebee's.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say fuck apple Bee's, but friendly. Applebee's is a much bigger chain. Friendlies is regional. A lot of people don't even know what a friendlies is. That's sorry for your loss, Yeah, sorry for you never had. Actually sorry, you're never going to experience friendlies or a wah wah oh that sucks for you. If that really sucks for you, Oh, friendlies, if you want to email us.
Speaker 6: The email address to send that email to is sorry about last night's show at gmail dot com. Speaking of cats, today's subject line my boyfriend wants me to get rid of my cat, and I think he might have OCD Wow.
Speaker 1: Hi, Curent and Christina.
Speaker 6: I've been listening to guys we fucked for about six or seven years, and I love it so much. I value your opinions and I have a problem that I don't know what to do about and would love your advice. I twenty five year old female, have been dating my boyfriend, twenty seven year old male dump up for six months before we.
Speaker 1: Even started dating.
Speaker 6: Some months before we even started dating, he told me that he was allergic to cats and dogs and that he quote likes spaces a certain way.
Speaker 1: Oh he's weak and.
Speaker 6: Or OLCD and therefore would prefer not to live with them. He knew I had a cat, and I told him that if I ever ever came down to him or the cat, I choose the cat.
Speaker 1: YEA good gal, So I was very clear from the start.
Speaker 6: About two months into dating, he asked that we talk about the cat thing.
Speaker 1: Please keep in mind that we do have not moved in together.
Speaker 6: I mean, I hope not six months and are not talking about it for the immediate future. He expressed that he was hurt that I took such a hard stance.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're right, he is weak.
Speaker 6: I told him that I really couldn't see myself getting rid of my cat for him. I mean, yeah, that's a familure, that's your pet, sane. I've had the cat for about three years now. I'll give the shit if you've had the cat for three days. Yeah, and we are very bonded. Even if the cat sucks, You're not getting rid of that cat. But I agreed to relent and consider it for the future. Oh, your dumb bag.
Speaker 1: He suggested I give her to my parents. Oh, how kind of him.
Speaker 6: Then he told me about a month later that he was drawing a hard boundary and did not ever want to live with a cat.
Speaker 1: Wow. I was very frustrated because he just told me that he was hurt by my hard boundary, and I was confused. Yes, so he's doing that thing where Oh you hurt me, I'm gonna hear you know what do I do? And I'm embarrassed about it. Since he's been visiting me, he hasn't had much trouble with allergies. Oh liar. He doesn't sneeze or get itchy or get itchy eyes.
Speaker 6: Sometimes he has tiny hives on one localized spot on his body that's within thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: How are you getting horny for this guy? This is a weak man. Well they talk about on like tradwife TikTok. This is the guys that are fucking talking about Oh, exterminate, I get him out.
Speaker 1: I was introduced to troud will if not that long ago while still in my apartment with the cat.
Speaker 6: Okay, so his allergic reaction, I fucking had. I broke out a rash immediately and couldn't breathe. And I still slept with my three cats as a child.
Speaker 1: That's fine. You're a woman, You're allowed. Thank you.
Speaker 6: She is also the sweetest thing ever and doesn't scratch or anything do anything bad.
Speaker 1: But he claims he is very itchy.
Speaker 2: We literally don't need any details about the cat, miss, We just we're gonna be on the cat's side regardless. Then he began to pressure me to take a make a decision, agree to give my cat to my parents in the future or break up.
Speaker 1: Jesus, it's pretty easy, sound sounds like a fun guy.
Speaker 6: I told him that I wasn't ready to make that decision and wanted to talk about it more, but he would get very frustrated when I brought it up. Then, when I mentioned that all my friends think he should just try Zyrtec, which he refuses to do, he told me he was He told me he was done. Oh boy. He broke up with me over the phone. I said okay, and got on Hinge that night. Eh gal amazing. I felt like I had been manipulated and that there were a lot of red flags.
Speaker 1: You're correct.
Speaker 6: Two days later he apologized and said he would try to work something out. I took him back because he agreed to go to personal and couple's therapy with me.
Speaker 2: Guys, you're six month ends in your mid twenties. There's no couple's therapy. You just try someone new. This is insane.
Speaker 1: It turns out he saw that I changed a photo on my Hinge profile. Oh so he was also on Hinge. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: He's control and realized he made a big mistake. I secretly think he broke up with me to force me to agree to give up my cat.
Speaker 1: This guy sucks. Oh god.
Speaker 6: The way things stand now at six months, he has not agreed to try living with the cat in the future, and we don't talk about it much before he comes over.
Speaker 1: I vacuum everything the cat. Wait, listen to this before he comes over. I vacuum everything, change the bedding, wipe my cat with aller pet, feed her anti allergen food, et cetera. How good is this guy's dick?
Speaker 5: I help.
Speaker 6: His dick is so bomb girl that you can't get enough of it, and he just takes you to pound down when he's over.
Speaker 1: See you don't have time to talk about it. And photos here too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, I gotta look at the photo after I hear all the bad things about this guy and then make make a really visceral reaction.
Speaker 6: I've suggested not letting her into the bedroom if we move in together, but nothing seems like nothing seems like enough, and he still won't take allergy pills, and I've yet to see another hive. I don't know that it's necessary that I hear him say he would try living with my cat in the future, but I would like to know that I'm not wasting my time.
Speaker 1: I mean you are.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Sometimes I think he might have undiagnosed OCD.
Speaker 1: Now he's just a cunt. Yeah, I have OCD. This is just so.
Speaker 2: This is just a weak man who wants things his way. This has nothing to Please, don't blame it on the OCD community.
Speaker 1: This has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 6: But I am not a doctor, so have no business saying this. However, I'm wondering what Krinn.
Speaker 1: Thinks about this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've also asked him to speak with his therapist about this, but I don't think he has. I've attached photos of the two of us and also my cat. I can't thanks for in the Okay.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna like the cat. The cat's cute as hell. God, it's a cute cat. That's a cute ass cat.
Speaker 6: When I was little, the only my only safe space with three cats, and I was allergic to all three of them. And guess what, lady, I fucking slept in bed with him every night. And then you know what I did. I had my mom take me to the doctor and I got allergy shots so I could breathe while sleeping with the cat.
Speaker 1: That's love, baby.
Speaker 2: This guy looks like a fucking cashier at Armanniarchs exchange.
Speaker 1: Next, I'm good, there you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is this is crazy. You've already been over backwards and he's this. He's not giving you good future signs.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: I think the way that you are have an argument with somebody is really indicative of how pleasant your future together can be.
Speaker 1: And he he's pulling out a lot of immature stops here.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I think he just doesn't want to cats because he looks like he has like a euro trashy sense of style.
Speaker 1: And he he's like very.
Speaker 2: Metrosexual, and I don't think he wants cat hair on his turtle neck turtleneck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and his leather jacket which Cater doesn't get on that. But yeah, this motherfucker a man in a turtleneck. No thanks, I'm good.
Speaker 5: What's wrong with a turtleneck?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Wow, turtlenut, leather turtleneck, leather jacket, combo.
Speaker 1: I actually I love that. I love that.
Speaker 2: That's why we're not fucking yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's why we are oh dropping a bomb?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah? Oh really, we're not fucking Sorry. Eight women on Instagram just got pissed at him.
Speaker 5: And one not on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, where you know someone not on Instagram.
Speaker 5: No, I meant like, not a DM slider.
Speaker 1: Know, somebody not on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was like, I don't know they trust that person. Yeah, I mean I don't know why you're still with this guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you gotta, you gotta, as Uncle Joey would say, cut him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, why are we spending so much time on this guy?
Speaker 1: Why didn't hang out with your cat instead? Yeah? Yeah, it's not worth it.
Speaker 6: I suffered so so much, and I still slept with my cats because I loved them and they were only creatures that gave me love as a child and I needed that. And I got allergy shots and I did it and I was a child.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say. I was like, you can get a series of allergy shots.
Speaker 6: And I can be around cats now forever. Yeah, so what are you doing, sir? It sounds like he'd rather be right than find a solution.
Speaker 2: Right because Harrison is also allergic to cats, and his wife when they met, he had a cat and the cat's still there and they're married now, So there you go. It can work out. Is does a cat spend a lot of time in another room? Sure, but they have a house, so I would.
Speaker 6: Say, if it's true love, it could survive a cat. Yeah, And if it's not true love, it can't survive a cat. Yeah, baby girl, the same true love.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's also weird that he's allergic to both cats and dogs. I know that's rare.
Speaker 6: That is rare, but I actually know one of my good friends is it's any animal danger, Like she can't go on your horses either, right, which.
Speaker 1: Is animals in general.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 6: But she didn't get allergy shots, So I'm wondering if he got allergy shots. If you, But honestly, I don't want him to get allergy shots. I want him to fucking walk around in his stubborn ass life and then get one high then one designated place.
Speaker 1: For twenty minutes and live with that suffering. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you should say that you have started an allergic reaction to him, and then also he dumped you out the wishy washiness again.
Speaker 1: The top of this sex talk of couples therapy.
Speaker 2: The age you're at under a year is absurd, absurd.
Speaker 1: Unnecessary, thank you.
Speaker 2: Next, it's an overcorrection of generations prior who refuse to go to therapy.
Speaker 1: This is an overcorrection.
Speaker 2: Try to go to therapy when you're just actually incompatible. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Man, and that's so much wasted effort. You can be doing that effort in your time. You just be watching some showing Netflix. That's a better spending of your time.
Speaker 2: Imagine how much cat scoop stuff you could What does that called the letter?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh get the glitter letter. You should.
Speaker 6: You should break up with them in a fun way, like take a bag of your cat's to poop and put it in a bag and tie it, you know, don't be an asshole, and then give it to them and say I'm throwing you out with this cat poop.
Speaker 2: Sorry, guys, Bye bye, bitch fresh away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know anything about cats. Can we say save the day for December one?
Speaker 6: I guess yeah, because we've confirmed it all right, guys, So if you're hearing this, well, when you're hearing this, our October nineteenth show has already passed and hopefully it sold own knows the best show of our lives And the next one is going to be December first at midnight theater. So the ticket link is not available yet, but save that date, baby, because we're coming back.
Speaker 1: And a lot of people were asking.
Speaker 2: We had to reschedule the November date because there ended up being a conflict. So if you're like, what happened to that November date, that's why it's going to be replaced by this December first date.
Speaker 6: Yes, And if you want to hear more of us, I have my solo podcast. It's back the Voices in our Heads. It's back at Slickback Studios. Right every Monday. Episodes come out wherever you listen to podcasts, and pretty soon there's going to be YouTube page because I'm going to make it one day, because that's a duel list keep staring me in the face, so I keep not doing it. I'm going to do it, Mike, and come see us live on the road. I have dates coming up Chicago, Shit, what are they fuck? It's Chicago and Nashville, tennis See. Oh, Chicago's gonna be November tenth and eleventh, and I'll be in Nashville, Tennessee. These are all at Zany's Comedy Club Sunday, November twelfth. Tickets are available at Christina Hutchinson dot com.
Speaker 1: And if you.
Speaker 6: Fancy yourself some group therapy, which the lady who wrote us his boyfriend might fucking need I have. I host it once a week on my Patreon Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson. I just do group zoom I called sherapy because am I licensed therapist? Absolutely the fuck not. Have I read a lot of self help books, have been through home back.
Speaker 1: Yes I have.
Speaker 6: So the audio from every zoom session gets uploaded to the Patreon and I had one yesterday and it was so I'm really proud of people coming to the table with some real shit, talking it out, given suggestions, feeling better and really like kind of recalibrating how you look at something really can help you deal with it. So I've gotten pretty good at and a lot of people that come to these zooms are really like well informed and have a lot of good suggestions.
Speaker 1: So there's something to learn and it's super cheap.
Speaker 6: So sign up for for it at Patreon dot com slash Christina Hutchinson.
Speaker 1: And for me, you can see me live in New York.
Speaker 2: You can see me on Thursday, October twenty sixth in Brooklyn at Oldman Hustle Brooklyn Comedy Club. That's an eight pm show. It's a one off of new material called Scary New. It's me, Ryan Long, Danny Polishchuk, Love for Chloela Branch and John Campanelli running just some new material at Brooklyn Comedy Club. Ticket link is available in the link in my bio at Philanthropy Gal and then also on the road just I have a twenty twenty four date which is Washington DC, DC Comedy Loft. That's February twenty ninth through March, second full weekend there, and then of course the next gash is Wednesday, November eighth at eight pm. Again, I'm just telling listeners before I put it on Instagram because then it'll be gone in twenty four hours. But those shows are always fun. And that is a show exclusive to the Comedy Store. So everyone says we're doing it here, do it there. It's not not doing it anywhere else except for the Comedy Store. So if you want to see it, yeah, gotta be in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California to see it. We're going back again to the Wednesday eight pm, uh slot because ten thirty was too late for you for La It's the city that sleeps you guys, love sleeping in New yorud I.
Speaker 6: Had to show at ten thirty at the store. I hadn't been to La in so long, and it was I'm like, you guys.
Speaker 2: Sold quite a sold out show I've ever done in my life. I mean insane, insane, Okay, guys, if.
Speaker 1: You're gonna come have fun.
Speaker 2: And I was like, it was it was, I gotta be honest, you started my birthday rough. Okay, how can you be this? I was like, I was like, it was so funny. Like Suba actually gave him a talking too, because she was like, Karin put together a really nice show for you guys, and you're really not appreciating it.
Speaker 1: And I was like, Supa, I fucking love you. Okay, what else?
Speaker 2: Oh? And then of course Without a Country my news show. I mean, there's a lot in the news lately. I did it's hours of research and explain the whole situation between Hamas and Palestine and Israel on this week's episode of Without a Country. So if you want to kind of understand it in Layman's terms, before you know, just blindly hosting an emoji of the Israel or Palestine flag, I do recommend you do that, you know, but whatever it doesn't mean or just don't take a hard stance. That's also a thing to do whatever you want that whole that's that's all. That's all happening on that episode, so I don't have to talk about it on any other podcast again, without a country. It's on the YouTube and it is on the Instagram.
Speaker 1: Check it out. Hi, you doing good?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I was listening to the C word because it's the only thing that can get me to clean my apartment. The only time my apartment gets clean is when Alyssa.
Speaker 1: Bennett and Lena Dunham were talking to me.
Speaker 2: And I had never listened to the Vampira episode, which is crazy, but I started listening to it in honor of Halloween. Very interesting, and Alyssa Bennett often talks about this theme of women who originate certain concepts never getting the credit, especially during their lifetime of doing it. And I gotta tell you, the story of Vampira is, guys, we fucked and call her daddy?
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Guys? We fucked?
Speaker 2: Is Vampira and Elvira is called her daddy. And you know what happens to Vampira.
Speaker 6: She goes broke and no one wants to fuck her anymore. She exactly, she dies penniless. Yeah, she dies penniless and alone and ostracized by her cap. So, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Was listening to this and I was like, well, doesn't this sound familiar?
Speaker 1: Wow. Basically, Vampire wanted to do things her way.
Speaker 2: She created the character, this vamp vampiric character that to host, you know, a late night show about scary movies. And then she wasn't like sorry, she wasn't like doing anything the way that they wanted her to do, and so they hired the what's her name Cassandra Peterson to play Elvira, and Vampire even actually tried to sue el Vira and.
Speaker 5: She lost, damn.
Speaker 2: And then and so a lot of people, uh you know, kind of then turned their backs on Vampira because they're like, why are you bullying Elvira? And she was like, oh shit, this I mean and I'm not saying that Cassandra Peterson did it like out of like ill intention.
Speaker 1: I think she was just sick an actor who needed work.
Speaker 2: So it's not necessarily so, I mean, I guess there was a barstool sports duplace here.
Speaker 1: We need a hotter Vampira, I don't want to do it. Yeah, and Vampire is pretty hot too.
Speaker 2: She was fucking she fucked, like I believe she fucked Marlon Brando, Orson Wells.
Speaker 1: And she's who else did she fuck? Did she fuck Boris carl Off? Jesus, good for her, she should host guys with.
Speaker 2: And I think she actually fucked a twenty one year old Elvis? She said, too, is that right a timeline?
Speaker 5: I'm searching again.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm pretty sure this is all again. When you're you know, we're clearing the the Marlon Brando is one hundred percent. The works in Welsham. It's like one hundred percent. Or they were like they have very deep friendships and stuff and they fucked. But yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's she. She fucked a lot of interesting celebrities and also had a very very interesting upbringing, you know, obviously, like she created Vampire because she was rebelling against how she was brought up, very you know, button up and her mom. It made her work in like a tune of fish factory sick. And she was like, you're I forgot a real name. But she was like, you're this bitch and you work in a tuna factory. And she was like, fuck no.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm Vampira.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go live my life and shew my titties to people, and her mom's like, no, you're not, You're just a fish girl.
Speaker 1: And she's like, oh, more than that, and then she came more than that. Yeah, but then she got trampled by a Listen, I mean vampire.
Speaker 2: Any anyone who's really into like that genre is very familiar with vampire, and Vampire does still show up on a lot of like horror or when you go to like a you know, you know, monster a Go Go or something, shout out, my favorite store in La, Why did you move to a place that I'm literally never near. They're in like East La. Now, come on, guys, but Monster Go Go hot store. It's like an independent hot topic. But yeah, she still does appear on stuff. But obviously culturally Elvira much bigger.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Campier, a little sexier, not like sexier, like I think she is more sexually appealing, but like they vamped it up a little bit more, the titties a little bit more out, you know, different times, a little she's you know, virus a little more modern though.
Speaker 1: So wow, this has been happening since, yeah, for decades.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, when I heard Alyssa talking about that concept on another episode months ago.
Speaker 1: I was like, ah, that is a that's a.
Speaker 2: Good point to make because that's one of one of her favorite patterns to trace. You know, in culture history is the people that originate the thing very often do not get credit for it, are not and are not remembered.
Speaker 1: And I wonder if tight everyone, your brilliant idea is going to be scooped up by someone younger and hotter and they're gonna get richer off of it.
Speaker 6: I wonder if that will happen more because of social media. Like you, if somebody's on the rise or they're not big yet and they do something really innovative and unique and you're already big, you kind of just take it, or you already have some following, you could take it and fucking steal it and no one knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's also the problem is like being a little bit ahead of your time.
Speaker 1: So like, even as successful.
Speaker 2: As we were, it was still you know what we were talking about, and podcasting as a whole was still pretty niche while we start launched.
Speaker 6: You know, absolutely, I've been thinking about Pamela Anderson. I love that woman so much, and I loved when she went to.
Speaker 1: Paris Fashion make without makeup. Yes, I really liked that.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, dude, that that's a good move. And I thought about, you know, going to an event. I know, we wrote a sketch a while ago about like the girl version of Jackass, but it wouldn't be like physical stunts of like stapling a phone built to our tit. It would more be things that are scary for women, much like stapling a phone bill to your chest would be for a man. And one of this scenarios we came up with was going to a nightclub with no makeup and taking one step further than Pamela took it and not even having a cute dress, like wearing like a shitty stained outfit and how like that? To me, that's like, you know, like a nightmare. Like you know, I was at this. I was at the ball and I look like shit and everybody look good.
Speaker 1: And I was thinking, I'm like, I don't if I went to an event with no makeup on, I couldn't relax.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I could easily do it, especially now at this age, I cause I like so often I'll just be caught off guard and my young vivacious friends will be like, you want to go do like a strip club, and I'm like, I'm in sweatpants and I have no makeup on shore, you know, like I just don't care anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's good.
Speaker 6: That's the wiser that's the wiser way to think about it. But I'm like, well, I was trying to interrogate. I'm like, what about It wouldn't sit right with me? And it's like this, It's goes back to people pleasery. I think of like I just want to look good, Like I don't like not looking good. I want to look my best all the time, you know, especially in an event like that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I had wanted to do a couple of years ago. I guess the tour maybe that I had planned right when COVID hit. I was going to do an entire stand up tour without makeup. And then I was like, well, I don't want to just bury my career, you know, because the thing is though, so you know, you you would think it would be an easier thing to do with us having a primarily female audience, and I was like, I actually think it would be worse because they would be more judge or absolutely, and it's like, yeah, there would be pictures, there would be rude comments all over the internet, and so it's like, you know, it's weird, we're kind of keeping ourselves prisoner to this.
Speaker 6: But are we also keeping ourselves prisoner by continuing to wear makeup? Is what I was wondering, because you already saw my face with makeup. When you see it without, it's I'm not vastly different, but like Pamela Anderson is goddamn gorgeous, but she looks like she's ill in these photo, like you know, but not her like happiness and stuff. But you know, I just know I wouldn't feel like dealing with people's because there's so many jobs that I had, like nine to five her jobs before week with them to do comedy full time, where I would come in without makeup and just be met with her.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I've done episodes of the podcast without makeup when I didn't feel like putting it on. I've done, and I've done I do shows regularly without makeup.
Speaker 6: I mean maybe the lighting is, yeah, it is helpful, but I just, yeah, I know I wouldn't feel like dealing with.
Speaker 1: The with the reactions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then I'm like, I gotta stop wear I'm like, should I just stop wearing makeup?
Speaker 1: And then I was like, Nope, well, I think it only need a bunch. I think it would be kind of similar to the vampire thing. I would think.
Speaker 2: I think that if we started not wearing makeup would be ahead of our time, and we would ultimately be ostracized by society because of our ugly no makeup faces. And then maybe in a decade or two, having no makeup on will be the norm, especially sorry Ronnie, by the looks of you know gen Z as a whole. So right, we have a young person in the studio today. She's not even she can't even hear. She can't even hear. I'm just trashing gen Z, not her specifically, though.
Speaker 5: We've done worse in the studio. I think that.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I don't want to encourage gen Z to dress any better. Okay, I love what you're wearing. That's why that's why the peggy you're just.
Speaker 5: Looking to ride this wave.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why there was a gay gasp in the front row when I was doing stand up yesterday when I said I was thirty eight and the guy goes, no, you're not. He was like a guy in his early twenties, and I was like, no, that's just because you're you're used to gen Z women who took a T shirt out of the Lost and Founds, and I love that. I love that tree. It's good for everybody. Oh my god, I love it. Please keep riding on it. We had crazy fat, crazy fat low rise jeans millennials did please. Even when I was in my early twenties, I was never a fit for low rise jeans.
Speaker 1: That was not a thing I was doing. Was forever.
Speaker 6: Low rise jeans I wore in the seventh grade because I wanted I was in love with my teacher.
Speaker 2: We weren't allowed to wear shit like that. We would get some too the principal's office.
Speaker 1: I did have a teacher.
Speaker 6: I want to say her name because it's so funny, but I'm not going to because that's rude. She was a math teacher. She looked she looked amish. She was not amish, but she looked at and uh. She asked me what I was wearing, and she was like, I can see your vagina and I was like, no, you can't, I can like the she mean the outline or I didn't know. I'm so low that she was. But she can't see my vagina. I'm like, you cannot see my vagina, you could see my flat ass stomach.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: She didn't like that comment.
Speaker 6: No, I was, Yeah, I was very man, she called me, and she's edge, you're dressed like a slut.
Speaker 1: And that was the first time I ever got slutshame. Laura Jeans, Yeah, they're a teacher. Teachers do start a lot of the slut shaming.
Speaker 2: And it's also weird, Like it's weird because there is this like you like, are like, are you jealous of a twelve year old? And I think, yeah, it's a little that's a little concerning that concern concerning oh, like like, oh, it's because it's because, like I think, the teaching in a school environment almost mentally puts them in a school environment again, and it's like they're they're back to when they didn't get any mail attention. But it's like, who the fuck wants the attention of fucking When I was in seventh grade, Well maybe when I was in seventh grade, I did want the attention of seventh grade boys, but I quickly, I quickly you know figured out that that was not the way I wanted salvation.
Speaker 6: What was I Yeah, when I was in seventh grade, seventh grade boys didn't exist to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know who you are, Get out of my way.
Speaker 2: I just want one guy shout out great, you know he was pretty hot, nicey Greg.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what happened to him. I was into all the teachers and all my friends dads. Yeah, that's fucked up. Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 6: Guys in November on Guys, we fucked We are dedicating our episodes in November. This is an idea that we've had for quite some time that we're really excited about.
Speaker 1: We're focusing on men. Yeah, masculinity.
Speaker 6: It's going to be called men a Celebration, and our interviews are just going to be focused on different aspects of manhood, of manliness, of masculinity from the perspective of of men who have a lot of unique life experiences, men across the spectrum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is a man? I don't know. I don't Uh. Oh, that's a fall up to what as a woman? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, getting deep different angle, yeah, put of a different angle on ours.
Speaker 6: But I've had a lot of conversations with my because I talk about this, you know, a lot on the podcast because sometimes we'll get women emailing us about a guy that they're seeing who's doing some atrocious things. And so I always try to just for my own mental sanity and to not pay like paint men in a bad light.
Speaker 1: Remind you would want to do that.
Speaker 7: Not me.
Speaker 6: I have to remind myself and the audience, but a lot myself that, like, there are some incredible men out there. And I've had conversations with my male friends the last couple of months since we started talking about this idea about like.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to you, like be a man? What does that mean to you?
Speaker 6: And I kind of say, I didn't get a lot of straightforward answers. They were like I never thought about that really, because masculinity really affects men and you know, kind of a detrimental way, like it puts it. It's it's shaming. It's like the Catholic Church in a way, there's a lot of shame. There's a lot of shame to it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think there's like a lot of pressure to provide, not enough for anyone to actually be doing it, but.
Speaker 5: I mean in the circles that we've run in, that's true, but I don't know about everywhere.
Speaker 6: But the providing thing is it's an irrelevant point at this point, like in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Why they feel like they have no purpose? Right?
Speaker 2: So I think I think a lot of the problem with like toxic masculinity is honestly, like men feel like societally they don't have like what is our purpose? What is our place? What are we supposed to be doing? And it's just like, how would just be a decent person?
Speaker 6: Yeah, honestly, your place can be a kind, caring, loving partner, and then if you have kids, a kind, caring, loving dad. And then also, like we've talked about a lot, you know, there's a lot of men. The men like my particularly my boyfriend has a lot of friends. And I was blown away by that, and that made me realize how men don't have as many friends on average that women have, and they're not they don't do friend hangs as much as myself and my female friends do.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that it depends.
Speaker 2: I've had boyfriends who have a lot of friends, and I've had boyfriends who don't have a lot of friends. I think that also, like men need to be a little bit more creative with their gender roles, right, I think women got a very creative with their gender roles much quicker. And men were like like if I don't provide, if I don't make money, and fuck lady, what do I do? And it's just like, well, you know so, or have a book club or drink a glass of wine.
Speaker 1: Women do start a garden. Yeah, put your hands in the dirt.
Speaker 2: Women had a lot of other options that we got to quite quickly.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I and I've been watching a lot of sports lately, just because when you have a boyfriend you watch sports and and war documentaries. And uh, I'm like, okay, this sport. I like sports. I do get it.
Speaker 1: We've lost her, No, no, no, this is celebration. We've lost Christina.
Speaker 6: Well, rugby my favorite sport. I mean that's just truly, it's just a pile of Jason momoa is touching each other's butts like rugby. I cannot recommend.
Speaker 5: It outrageous that you like rugby and not football.
Speaker 6: I know I do like football. I love I mean, eat e gel eat x duh. Come on, I fucking love football. I watch football since I was like in middle school when I moved to Philly, back to Philly in middle school, and I do love I fucking love sports. Sports are really fun. It's fun to cheer. And then also you think about like sports is it's an ancient tradition.
Speaker 1: Like when we toured the Mayan Ruins, they talked very different.
Speaker 2: I gotta be honest, we've we've knocked sports for years on this show.
Speaker 1: No, we have, we have I have.
Speaker 2: To call ourselves out on this. No, I've never heard you say I love sports. We were even like I really pitched your show.
Speaker 6: That was anti sports its called anything but sports. Yes, no, but meaning when I I don't love it like I don't I'm not invested emotionally in any way in a sport. The only time I've ever been invested in sport is truly is the Eagles when they when they are you know, go to the Super Bowl, I get really excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love the next I love I genuinely live basketball and the next.
Speaker 1: But that's it. Yeah, So it's not I'm like, I'm not enveloped in the in the world of sports. But you know, I love what I love sports. I love that men have sports.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's nice, get together with your bros, fucking drink some beers.
Speaker 1: But football is the.
Speaker 2: Problem is that it ruins half of every week. That's my problem with it.
Speaker 1: I I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't like when a guy his mood changes when his team loses. Because one is, when we were over Mixis and the Eagles lost the Super Bowl. I was like, all right, they lost, Okay, let's go like you don't like I don't. I've I dated a guy once who like, if his team lost, he would just be solid the whole day.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, you got, come on, stop. That means he doesn't have anything else going on in his life. But yeah, no, I mean I that's why it's easy.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I could ever date a football guy again because I dated a football guy for a while and that was rough.
Speaker 1: That's too much time one team because some guys have multiple teams. I'm like, just pick one.
Speaker 2: It was one team, but it felt like this team played more than other teams.
Speaker 1: I'm also implant four games or is he rewatching it? Because that's another thing. Guys do.
Speaker 6: They fucking rewatch sports game sometimes, but then they watch you watch the game, you comment on the game, you text and call your friends if they're not with you while you're watching the game, and then you watch a bunch of dudes who used to play the game talk about the game you just saw, and you're just as riveted, and I'm like, there, you could be doing better stuff with your time.
Speaker 5: It's called the postgame recap, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: What what? What is a game? There's a there's a show where they talk about the game that just happened, and they show clips from that game.
Speaker 6: That's why you can't remember important holidays or birthdays and ship you're too busy reliving a game.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I knew I one hundred percent wasn't a lesbian when one time a guy looked at his phone and said, oh, you got to see this play and then went like this, And then I watched it and I was like, man, I'm thirsty for that dick.
Speaker 1: Glug Glug Go team, Give me that dog, give me that dong. So yeah, so we wanted to we want to focus the month of November. I forgot we were in the middle of a pro promo. I just unmasculinity and I would be curious. I would be curious.
Speaker 6: There's a lot of facets of masculinity that I would like to get into. But I'd be curious to hear from our male listeners, male identifying listeners, what does being a man mean to you?
Speaker 2: Well, Christina, it means fucking fucking dudes and not calling him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But.
Speaker 6: Also like i'd be curious, like what do you like about masculinity and what do you not like? Because I feel like every every every person in the world has masculine energy and feminine energy, but.
Speaker 1: They have except for that cat guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah he only has feminine energy. No, he only has content energy. But we all have our unique balance of it. And so I think that I often see like, really machismo guys completely deny that they have any sense of feminine energy.
Speaker 1: They're not outright saying that, but like they're don't touch my bott I'm not gay, like all right, all.
Speaker 6: Right, but yeah, I'm just be curious to hear from our male listeners about about it.
Speaker 1: Well, you said, you said you've been posing the question what is a man? What does it mean to be a man to you?
Speaker 2: But I don't know that I can, but like, so like if someone asked you.
Speaker 1: What does it mean to be a woman? What?
Speaker 2: What? What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you say? Because I don't. I feel like it's just so different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think when I when I'm asked, when you ask that question, I think about it. I I more so go what are my How do I lean into my femininity?
Speaker 1: Right? Not? Not really? Maybe I pose the question wrong because it's like what is a woman? I no, No, no one knows.
Speaker 2: Right, because I feel like, uh, I feel like when I think of what a woman is, it's a lot of qualities that I don't have. Like I'm just like I think of a like of a big like a big earth goddess with like a belly full of baby, a very ethereal very you know Penn Badgeley's wife, you know midwife clavical long hair.
Speaker 1: Well, I do have the long hair.
Speaker 2: Now, I got to say, having this hair this long, really does we got it? Mike having hair this long? He's tapping on his wrist. That's like back studios to let us know.
Speaker 1: Oh, our guess, our guess is running a little light. So's yeah.
Speaker 2: And I do feel a lot more feminine with with my princess hair because I haven't had hair this long I don't know, maybe like in ten years, probably like look when we started, guy, Well, of course guys like it because they go, oh, it tones down the abrasiveness. I can't I can't hear me as much because the hair is blocking out some of the loudness of the voice.
Speaker 1: I think. But it has been weird, oh a lot. All the every guy has been like, oh, I love your hair. I love your hair. Wow, it's hair, hair like hair so long. I love ladies long blonde, lady hair with titties. Long, giving me lady hair, Give me a pussy. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I also think when I think of being a woman, I think I don't think much of the mother Earth.
Speaker 1: Version. I think more of the divine feminine right.
Speaker 6: Eminine is like the femininity like very sexy and very but the thing is like and just like men, there's so many different types of women. There are women in the world that really lean into their sexuality that fucking wreak it and you walk into the room and you're like, who is that? You know, regardless of how they look, it's just a vibe that they carry that's very sexual. There's some women that don't give a rats ass about what they look like.
Speaker 1: What they wear. They're a fucking engineer.
Speaker 6: They have kids and they're doing their thing, and I'm like, damn, that's she didn't buy into the crap that society pushed on.
Speaker 1: That's pretty nice. Yeah, there's and there's there's so many there's just.
Speaker 6: So many types of women, and there are so many types of men. It just doesn't seem like as much. But I say that because I'm not a man, So tell me men.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll meet them. We'll introduce you a couple. Welcome to our neighborhood. Full of men, different types, Yeah, different sets, some short, some tall, some skinny, some fat, some happy, some sand some smart, some not that smart smart smart smart, all right, guys, our guests.
Speaker 6: Our guest is very smart. She's lovely, she's a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: One of my favorite comedians. She's been one of my favorite comedians since I was like nineteen years old.
Speaker 1: Make sure to say that right into the right into her face when she walks in. She was like my first favorite comedian other than Gilda Runner, like my first since I was a kid and you were an adult. I'm younger. No, I mean people say that to us.
Speaker 6: When people say that to me, they're like I've been listening to you since I was like eighteen.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's fuck. I don't know. I just think that's all. I like, it doesn't bother me at all. I love it.
Speaker 6: And yeah, she's just she's one of the great stand up comedians and we're really happy to have her on the show for a second time.
Speaker 1: The first time was in LA. Yeah, and that interview was in LA. That's actually a good interview.
Speaker 2: Ah, she gives a great interview. And I just saw some of her new material actually in LA, and I got very I got very excited about the topics that she's speaking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Yeah, She's one of those comics that can make me belly laugh till I cry, Like she.
Speaker 6: Touches on exactly the ship that I think about. Then I just really love it, and you're gonna love her too. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to guys.
Speaker 1: We fucked Nikki Laser.
Speaker 8: You can't decide if you are a seeker a lover. You see, he's big enough to make an under cover song just get fetch. My big solution was a little recognition, Mata make contributions to your palace, your sense of.
Speaker 9: I know this song so just the tox sake, Ain't it a man with your looking for us lot on.
Speaker 8: My phone and.
Speaker 7: There's guys fine ring in my head.
Speaker 8: I had you, but sadly was.
Speaker 7: Wat iogus. We're only fine once you lose yourrmyes and I'm falling me Iron I need it, August, We're only fine once you lose your eyes and I'm falling me.
Speaker 8: I I neat it. If you put your best stop lead it.
Speaker 2: Acceptance therapists are some of the most egal people, like now, Hi, always the most we're here with Nick.
Speaker 6: The most fucked up person in your high school class is always the one that's like, I'm a therapist now, and you're like, oh fuck, you're insane. Yeah, NICKI were so happy to have you back on to here. We were talking before we started recording about jealousy. A lot of great topics, but one of them that I was like, Oh, I made me ponder and I wanted to save this fro when we were recording jealousy things that you're cook.
Speaker 1: Would you describe that or I cock like I.
Speaker 3: Think in fers that you like to be like in the corner, tied up and kind of.
Speaker 1: Like why are you fucking my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I don't like the humiliated part.
Speaker 3: I like the part of like, yeah, you can fuck him, like good, nice, try try to get him away from me. I want you to try to think that you're going to steal him from me. And I like and I like, like, it's not about that. It's not about like oh, a little girl, I'm gonna embarrass you or anything.
Speaker 10: It's it's it's.
Speaker 3: There's that that element to it. But I just find that it's like sexy to have. I I realize am competitive and I want to keep competing for my whole relationship the rest of my life. I always feel like I'm winning, and that's a really sad thing. Like don't you ever feel safe, Nikki? It's like I do, but I don't like feeling safe. I like even with stand up, like I really sometimes I smoke weed intentionally before I go on stage because I want to feel anxious and I'm bored with feeling I feel comfortable now and I want to feel like anxious to get And I just talked to my doctor about it because I was like my psychiatrist because I'm trying to figure out my med situation and I'm like why do.
Speaker 10: I seek out weed?
Speaker 1: Like why is?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Is because I struggle with weed because it's like makes me feel great in the short term, and then the long term it ends up like depressing me and I feel like dependent on it and it makes me feel dumb and all the things. And I'm like why, And then I figured out on my own as I was talking to him, I was like, I like the people, the thing that people complain about, the paranoia you get, like the overthinking.
Speaker 10: I like that. That gets me to be like I'm not doing enough, like okay, I.
Speaker 1: Need to work now. And then motivation.
Speaker 3: It motivates me, and that's why I'm like, I've always felt such guilt about why I want to smoke weed all the time, and I'm realizing, no, it's just because I want to be productive and I want to feel better. Yeah, I have a lot of so cucking. Yeah, I think that's what we're talking about. I just keep therapy this week. This is clearly jealous.
Speaker 1: I really did.
Speaker 6: But so you're not a jealous person, a jealous girl, like I'm trying to write this bit about like I didn't. I never thought I was a jealous girlfriend until I dated a guy that other people wanted to fuck Like I never dated like a hot guy.
Speaker 1: That's so funny.
Speaker 3: I always thought you were like so cool, you were just dating guys, but no one else.
Speaker 5: Now my boyfriends.
Speaker 1: He's handsome, he's a singer, he's tall. Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriend super Oh my god, yes, dream to me. He's a musician, he's a front man.
Speaker 6: He's a dreamy, dreamboat and so and usually, like in the past, when women would have my boyfriends, I'd be like, yeah, that's right, he's fucking sexy.
Speaker 1: But now I'm like the fuck away, what are you doing? Right? And I'm like, Christina, who are you?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's because he's the one, you know, like maybe maybe that's it, or maybe you truly are threatened, Like do you I don't want to say that you don't trust him?
Speaker 1: Is there a part of you that doesn't?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 1: I do dress and we have a really good communication. But I'm like this, it's more like it's internal on my end, I'm like, what is happening?
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of is, oh, you never dated a hawk eye before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that it's actually there is a threat there because girls are coming at him even harder.
Speaker 10: That's interesting. That's I think part of why I want that.
Speaker 3: I want I want other girls to be into my boyfriend so that he has that value where I'm like, oh, okay, I got a prize. I'm like that because I know I love him and he could look like whatever now and I still love him. But now it's like, okay, he's still I got a tool trophy like I want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like nice rings. I don't even like nice things.
Speaker 3: I don't even know why I said that. I don't like I don't drive a nice car. I don't have a nice home, like I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really your.
Speaker 2: Instagram story or like I want jewelry and at fifty to three hundred dollars rate.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And even that I felt like what am I?
Speaker 1: I'm bougie like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like nice things because I will lose them. And my mom told me as a kid, like you don't you ruin everything you get?
Speaker 10: That's not like I get.
Speaker 3: I still chocolate on things like kind bars, it's spilling everywhere, Like I have fanny packs, Like I don't like nice things, but they're something about like the friends I keep, the people I associate with, like I want them to be people that everyone else goes. Man, I wish I could be friends with that person, like I like, I like the people I'm around. That elevates me. It gives me, I guess, some sense of self esteem.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but those are things that actually are valuable though, because like I was saying the other night, I was like, I don't I don't understand an expensive engagement ring that actually pisses me off because it's a waste of money and we just bought into it. We just were all saying, yes, we agree that if he doesn't give you a very fancy ring, it doesn't love you.
Speaker 1: That that would piss me off so much.
Speaker 6: If my my fiance got me like an expensive ring, I wouldn't like.
Speaker 3: It unless they could like really afford it, right, then it's fine. But if it's like like what three months of their salary or something that's really reckless and a.
Speaker 10: Stupid thing to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And most people can't tell.
Speaker 3: The difference between like a fake thing and a nice am I am I crazy? Like do you guys have good tasted? Can you tell the difference with something's like a fine.
Speaker 2: Jewelry or from what I used to be a guy who was an actual jeweler, and he could tell so you need to be a jeweler to be able to be an expert, and studied it.
Speaker 3: Right, and was he always did. He have that little thing with him.
Speaker 1: But he does not work though. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't know the difference between nice stuff and not nice stuff, Like as long as it's new looking, I don't know, and like kept nice. Yeah, but yeah, I think that I've never cared about jewelry or like a ring, and I only ask to see girls rings because I just think that's the right thing.
Speaker 1: It's like social.
Speaker 6: I asked too, But then when they show me, I'm like, oh god, damn.
Speaker 11: I know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm like, he does love you more than someone who doesn't get nothing of a ring. Yeah, it's there's it works and I would want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also like it's expensive because like in olden days, it was supposed to be like you know, some kind of like a doubt, Like it's supposed to be like a dowry, something that's worth something. So if he fucks you over, you have this this money.
Speaker 1: We've just carried it over.
Speaker 2: Like mostly everything about weddings, I think is pretty archaic and about property and ownership. Yeah, so it's kind of just like things that were actually like providing security for the woman, but now it doesn't really matter. And I mean most women, well no, I don't want to see most women, but a lot of women would give it back. I think there's like fifty percent of women who would give it back because it would be too emotionally hurtful.
Speaker 1: And then you know the other half would be like I'm selling it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I've always thought it's weird that you like can't put a ring on that finger if you're not, like that finger is like my best finger, and I still do I put a ring on it. But I'm just like, I hope no one takes that serious, Like, but that's so weird that that ringer, he's just for women who are married.
Speaker 10: You can't do it otherwise.
Speaker 3: And then I also think it answers a signed to be like, don't talk to her, right, she's taken, like this is my little I put a stamp on her.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And then I think it's funny.
Speaker 3: I used to was working on a bit about how men have to like wear rings when they get married because like women don't want to date men with jewelry, So it's like almost like don't don't fuck?
Speaker 1: Can he a story?
Speaker 3: So like I think we need to update it, we need to get that Like uh, I was like, we should do like a wedding fedora, like they just everywhere like a tank top or something that he's taken girls don't talk to us.
Speaker 1: Got his wedding day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah we should get married. No, because I remember Ali Wong saying this to me once. She was like, we don't need to get married. We like are on stage every night getting attention all the time, Like most women don't have that this that's that's their day to be famous and like to get attention from strangers, and we don't need that. She went ahead and got married and had a whole wedding ceremony eventually, But I.
Speaker 1: Do feel that way.
Speaker 10: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Every time I do something big, like all my family gets together and celebrates it and watches it, I just feel like I don't.
Speaker 10: I would feel ridiculous. I'd be like, what did.
Speaker 1: I I didn't earn this? Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't work for this, I didn't write for this, or I didn't I didn't work really hard. And but I do think I've changed my stands on on weddings and I do think women should invest in them a lot, and like spend a pretty time to have the best day of your life because it it is the closest you'll ever get to feeling like a famous person, and.
Speaker 1: You're like not a famous person, the bride.
Speaker 3: You are in being engaged, like even the lead up, Like I think, be engaged as long as you can, because people, if you're someone who seeks attention from strangers pregnancy, belly in saying fiance and people going, you're engaged, like no one cares once you're married, No one gives a fuck about hearing about your life. But an engagement, you get so much attention. And then like your wedding, like everyone comes together that loves you and says and cries about you, and it becomes more than about like this union, people start to just like it almost becomes like eulogizing.
Speaker 10: Like the next time people will do this is at.
Speaker 3: Your funerals, So enjoy this moment.
Speaker 1: And then that's why people have kids.
Speaker 3: I think that's the reason people have kids quickly after they get married, because there's such a build up. They have such a purpose. They're planning this wedding, they're trying to get married. Everything's building, and then if there's yes, and then there's nothing. They come back from the honeymoon and ever no one cares, and it's I'm just here with you. There's nothing to plan. And if here's just this guy that's kind of the same guy that before we got engaged that I was just kind of like, I don't know, yeah, and now it's forever, and so it's like, what what do I do next?
Speaker 2: Well, I have engagement, like you could like on Instagram, like people get so hyped and no matter who, whatever the thing that the person is engaged to, and I'm like, did we all see the picture? Like why are we excited about this? Anyone could have locked this guy down in the world.
Speaker 3: So it's not that impressive to get engaged in merrit And I used to always feel like a failure that I didn't have a boyfriend or I didn't I'm not getting proposed to. And I'm like, because I think I'm kind of picky, maybe like it's I think I could probably have a boyfriend if I want to. Like when I look back, I used to be like you're such a failure that you can't get a guy, or I didn't really I look back at and so if I just think if girls are listening, being like I've been single for a while. I just gave advice recently to someone that was feeling bad about like I haven't I've never had a boyfriend and I'm so and so years old, and it was like, you could have anyone, can It's not that hard. You just have standards and maybe you've been more piggy, or maybe you just don't want one and you're secretly I think. I I think, until like very recently, I just fell into that archetype of like women want to be in committed relationships and they're always wanting it and the guy doesn't and I'm sad, and like my comedy fell into that, Like I was always just this like kind of scorned woman that can't get a guy, and then I finally get a guy who's like, let's do this, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: God no, and I'm like danger. It was me all along.
Speaker 10: I was seeking guys like that.
Speaker 3: And I like to tell the story where I'm the victim, but I really I was the one that was scared of commitment. I was the chandler bing yeah, yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean it was totally wherever you go, you are right.
Speaker 2: I also think, like you like to work really hard for things, and I think what we've learned, you know, in the ten years doing this show, is that the harder you work as a woman, a heterosexual woman in a relationship, the more it choose men away. Like work less, the harder, because don't because when you work hard, that means the man has to work hard to show up for you, and that's not good. You're creating more of a challenge for the men with the with the way that you just are, you were so right, it's how I am. I'm like, I'm like, if I could just be a little bit better, I mean, to just achieve this one more thing, be be this smarter, get my hair done this way, and go No, you're actually distancing yourself even more. You're you're creating a smaller pool. My therapist also yes, and of this, but I I came to the conclusion by myself and then I present I like, I present you know power points in therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you try hard, this is what I learned. Yeah, she prepares she goes, you're.
Speaker 2: The only one who shows up and does their homework in therapy, Like, well, I'm paying for it, and it's only at least we gave homework, Like what am I supposed to do? And you're like I just think about it and just a little bit revisit next week.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, we're not getting anywhere.
Speaker 1: Give me a fucking assignment.
Speaker 2: I asked her when I when I first started with her, I said, I'm someone who really does well in like a school setting. So I was like, can you give me an assignment every week so that I can make sure that I'm actively working on what I showed up to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to start asking for that because I'm so just stalling out in therapy.
Speaker 6: I'm talking well, I feel like therapist too, Like I took a break from therapy. I was overdoing it and I was like, all right, I'm done, and I took two years off.
Speaker 1: Now I got to get back into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, I get I dip it in and out too. But you're so right about like the working so hard, because it's true. I like I've worked hard in school and then at my career and then getting a boyfriend, like something that's had eluded me.
Speaker 10: It's like, why wouldn't I put the work in?
Speaker 3: And then you know, I was really into this book that Whitney Cummings recommended to me was getting to I do right, And then that whole gist of that book is like stop trying, like just act like you don't give.
Speaker 10: A shit and don't and don't fuck them.
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, that's the tough part.
Speaker 3: That's the tough part, which them come and you're around you or like in the same ruins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, trying is resisting in that way, right.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's like it was just that was a big eye opener to me. And it's so and it's so hard to fake that and to like not text back or like not be the first to text to it's.
Speaker 1: Do it now. Still, it's a lot of mental gymnastics, it's a lot of anxiety.
Speaker 3: And again, but it is that book helped because it was like giving an assignment it was trying, because it was like it gave a rule book on how not to try. It's just like what I needed because I just can't be just naturally cool who the.
Speaker 1: Like I'm not. I'm never gonna be and yes, and I'm so thirsty, thirsty to see a ghost. That's why I've never I've probably never seen it.
Speaker 10: My god, you want to see a ghost.
Speaker 6: I'm not to talk to them. I'm trying to train and be able to talk to goost to the psychic medium.
Speaker 3: Oh cool, you can train to do I guess you can, because it's there you just need to tap into exactly.
Speaker 6: There's Arthur Finlay College in England that six week programs. Yeah, and you can do aline courses.
Speaker 1: But like I see this, I'm like, I'm really thirsty for aliens too, Like I just.
Speaker 6: Want I'm like, why isn't this happening? And then I'm like, this is because I want it too bad.
Speaker 3: You needed getting to I do for ghosts, but don't fuck them. No, I know, yeah, but I'm glad to ghost. I was so scared of ghosts as a kid and aliens that I think I made an agreement with myself, like they don't exist, because if they do, you're fucked. Like every I have to stay alone in hotel rooms every weekend, like you know, all the time.
Speaker 10: I would be so scared all the time.
Speaker 3: So I've convinced myself now I know they exist because Tyler Henry every single episode literally the only he's been the only thing that has convinced me there's an afterlife.
Speaker 1: I didn't believe until him. Yeah, really I liked it.
Speaker 3: I mean I believed in like this. Obviously, this isn't random how this all happens. Something created it. But I didn't believe in an afterlife and like spirits and realms until Tyler Henry. Which is so funny that a Netflix show for this guy, you know, but it's he's just so legit to me, and I just know now that it's like I'm grateful it's something that I can't see and ghosts don't want to talk to me because I'll bear an old man gear, like sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me in the middle of the night.
Speaker 1: You want to see that. You want to watch the.
Speaker 3: Face and then look up and go like you want to be like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Oh, there's this thing like whenever I go to a haunted house, I get like really horny. Maybe it's I don't know, I'm just like, I'm just it's.
Speaker 6: Not a horny thing, but like meaning like I just I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Drawn to the afterlife. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: I think it's so cool pursue it. I love like trying, like that you are going to a school to learn how to do this new thing.
Speaker 1: It's just so weird and like weird and magical and powerful.
Speaker 3: Well I like that, like later in life you can get into stuff that you've probably always been into but it kind of been maybe ashamed that.
Speaker 10: You were into it, orally just didn't know how to get into it. Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I've always wanted to be a singer, like a pop star.
Speaker 10: That's always what I wanted to do my whole life, and like was not good at singing or anything.
Speaker 3: And then I just like started taking singing lessons and I'm like and spending all my money. I like train every I train like I'm doing stand up comedy, like I mean voice lessons like two hours a week, and then I train outside of that, and I'm like, I'm just gonna even though I suck still and it's so fucking hard, and it's like it's not it's I look at it as like, oh, stand up didn't come fucking naturally, right, I had a knack for it, sure, but no one was like excited about I wasn't no one's good right away at things like so few people are just talented out of the game, even Beyonce. Like there's this book that I love called The Talent Code, and it's about how it even talks about Beyonce it and how we all look at her. It's just like she's just pure talent and like she didn't have a childhood. She see she she was like a Jackson five child in terms of how much she worked. She got those ten thousand hours in before she was twelve, So we can't don't think she just came out singing and dancing like that. Like obviously she has some you know, she was born with like good vocals and she has a kid, But she'd be she would not be Beyonce unless you put that work in.
Speaker 1: It is a total thing.
Speaker 3: That's like you gotta put in the work if you want to get things and.
Speaker 1: Can be whatever you want, like you can, you just gotta have to work.
Speaker 6: Then that's that's where people fail because it's like, well it's because you didn't put in the work, not because you're not. You didn't, you know, especially twenty three, whereas it's so inclusive.
Speaker 2: Now you really can be anything you want. I would say maybe twenty years ago you couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you literally can't.
Speaker 3: You but you have to work. And I just thought as a kid that you were either born with an earth.
Speaker 5: What's my gift? Do I have one?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: They kind of treat you like that, Like they I remember when you pick a musical instrument, they like make you play each of them and they kind of just watch you just like hold a clarinet. They're like, not your thing, and they're like, well, this was my dream until this guy.
Speaker 1: They did a casting couch.
Speaker 10: I wish they made you.
Speaker 1: I toally did.
Speaker 10: I had a violin on my own.
Speaker 2: Really that made us like I tried flu and I tried violin, and then I was like violin is for me to hold the instrument.
Speaker 3: They went around to stations and like the instructor was kind of like, no, I don't see this far. And then they were like you're a saxophone and so I was like Bill clintoning for a year.
Speaker 10: I was terrible at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's true. That might have changed it for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always wanted to play sax because of Lisa. That's so true. That's so that did make it cool.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just got discourage so much early on by people just being like, you don't have it like this this it thing. I've never had it about fucking any nothing's ever come naturally to me. Yeah, And that's why stand Up's good is because you can't start till you're an adult. No one's like you got it. Like, that's why I kind of like stamp, I've just figured this out as like if you're a singer or an actress, when you get to be eighteen. Sorry, these kids have been doing it since. If you start at eighteen, you're late to the game. But stand up, if you started eighteen, you're a baby Budy. Yeah, no one starts Matt.
Speaker 10: I started eighteen.
Speaker 3: I'm so grateful that I stumbled into it and just happened to start that young because you've such an advanced because it's gonna take ten years, because everything takes that long in the arts to get really good at it.
Speaker 6: And it's one of those it's one of the best examples of the effort you put in. Is that what you get back like you can't like, if you work hard, you're going to get good guaranteed it's working.
Speaker 3: It's exactly. It's the same as going to the gym is doing stand up. It's like the amount of time you take off, you get soft and you but you but you have muscle memory, you can get it back. It's like it's the perfect analogy. Yeah, for a bunch of people who don't go to the gym.
Speaker 1: What's the longest you've ever gone without doing stand up since you started?
Speaker 10: I mean COVID, which was so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like that was I loved it because it was easy to not go not to stand up because no one else is doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what keeps me doing it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so because other people are doing it, Krinna, I can't let other people get better when I'm sitting on my arm.
Speaker 2: I've lost sleep over this because I have the same thing. I was like, this is perfect. The whole world shut down. I could finally take a break. I'm fucking eating carnival food in my living room. But then I realized that so many people got TikTok famous range men, and now he's like, beat myself up. I was like, people were working videos. You should have been on TikTok. You could have been TikTok famous. Yeah, absolutely ridiculous. And the one time you took a break, you didn't deserve it, and you fucked it up, and you're and your fear of stopping and having other people get ahead of you was realized.
Speaker 1: And it's all over. It started again. It's not at all, but you're so, But you're right.
Speaker 3: I had the same moment of like, oh, there was something to be doing.
Speaker 1: There was something to do.
Speaker 10: But what it taught me was that it's like.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 1: It was compulsive.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even enjoying it anymore because I was just saying, I have to get on stage because there's some other girl getting on stage tonight and she's gonna eclipse me. I wasn't worried about men. I never worry about men for so fucking reason. But there's some other young girl who's gonna take my spot in this world, and I gotta you know, I want her to be as good as possible, so good, I want her to go, but I got to keep up with her. Yeah, I want to compete against the best, but like, yeah, I'm always thinking about that, and that's what motivates me to ever go out and do stuff. But now I'm kind of like, let him catch up.
Speaker 10: You like, take a fucking break.
Speaker 3: You're old enough, you've done the work, like to take a night off, Like I can kind of do that now, but it's easier. That's why I live in Saint Louis is like I don't have to go out and do stand up every night because there's no stand.
Speaker 1: Up to do, so give me.
Speaker 10: I don't have to do podcasts every day.
Speaker 3: It's like if I live here, i am I'm compulsively saying yes to things because then otherwise I'm atrophying and these people are getting stronger and I'm getting weaker. And it just like so just the competitive nature of it.
Speaker 1: Does that affect Are you in a relationship? Does that effect?
Speaker 2: Does that affect your relationship? Like do you do you come up against that? Or is he in the industry?
Speaker 3: He is, he's kind of in the industries in radio and then he also as a TV producer. He's never had a problem with me like prioritizing doing stand up or spots, Like it's maybe a couple times it's been like you do it every single night, like and it's been like a little bit annoying, But no, he's always like kind of been inspired by my by my work ethic, which is great, Yeah, because I would be fucking annoyed if I dated someone that had to be out every night doing something me too, and that they didn't even enjoy, like a lot of times are complaining about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I'm at a place where I like enjoy it, and I there are sometimes where it's just like, oh, I said, I do this said, and I don't want to go. But I it used to be I hated every single moment and now it's like I like it again because but it's it's tough because anything you enjoy, once you monetize it, it starts to like it's it's just when people are pit Like I liked when I was going to clubs and it was like people werelways like these people aren't here to see me. I'm like good wing them over the bar is low anything. And now they're like they've watched all my clips of my best moments and they're showing up expecting like this was nothing like her roast compilations on YouTube, or like she's talking about suicide or you know whatever it is.
Speaker 10: I'm like dealing with that day.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right. You did say something really dark at the improv recently and I loved it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I plan on killing myself some day, as I think was the bit that I don't think there's anything wrong about saying that, Like I I don't want to die of like a horrible disease, so I'll probably get one and then like kill myself because of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I just suicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'll get my niece to cyber bully me.
Speaker 10: You'll be assisted.
Speaker 1: No, I call me a fat gun on Facebook.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I'm talking a lot about that kind of stuff on stage, just stuff that uh yeah, I because you're I'm always looking for like what's the next thing that, Like I feel like I've said everything, and it's like kind of like overshare. All you do is talk about your pussy and anal sex and stuff, and it's like I never talked about those things. As you guys know, I'm like a preaching to the choir. We're not talking about them because we're like, this will be titilating. People will really think I'm special. And I'm gonna challenge people and they're gonna be offended and I'm gonna shock in awe that like when people seem to characterize female comics, we talk about sex like we've we've found some shortcut and like it's just like a crutch, but it's just like what we're interested in. Yeah, And I was saying to you guys before we started the show, like I'm just like less interested in sex in general now, and so I don't talk about it.
Speaker 10: On stage as much.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 2: I do feel like people like are like I feel like that's like people criticize female comedia for talking about sex so much, but then it's like, well, we talk about it also because it works and because it's what you like to hear it, and we can tell that by the immediate laughter.
Speaker 1: And that's a really good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like I try talking about other things and guess I want to hear it. I have a great bit about catch and release fishing that I'm excited about.
Speaker 10: No one else is uns it's a great time of dating or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, you're You're so right.
Speaker 3: I feel like it does in that way, it is more shocking, and so it does get a better response when we are willing to talk about this stuff. And sorry, women don't aren't the reason that it's interesting is women don't talk about sex that much. It seems like now everyone does because there's been this like you know, a movement renaissance. Yeah, like women openly talking about it. But it's interesting because they didn't forever and they still don't. Girls still go into sex and not knowing what the fuck to do. They're still getting wasted because they're so nervous about it. They don't know what to expect in there. That's why I fucking talk about it because when I was in high school college, I didn't know what was gonna happen. Like I was so scared of sex, and I'd like to talk about things I'm scared of and like I'm really just talking to like a younger version of me, Like here's a deal, girl, it's not that bad, and actually, here's a shortcut to like enjoying this thing, and like this is what it's gonna look like in there, Like I'm drawn to that.
Speaker 1: Stuff more so. But yeah, and so because I think.
Speaker 2: That's why part of the reason my theory that men don't like it is because we are talking about it so openly and we're now sharing tips. So it's the same as like Uh, an employer doesn't like you talking about how much you're getting paid, because then you then you guys can gang up, you can unionize, and you can and you can revolt against the person that's been holding you down the whole time.
Speaker 1: You're oppressor. How are depending? So I think that's exactly what's happening.
Speaker 10: I'm never going to talk about how much.
Speaker 1: Ike A paid is.
Speaker 2: Now sexually we know what we deserve, what what we should get, and so now men have to deliver on that and they don't like that.
Speaker 3: A really good point and it's but it's it works so well on me when guys say it's so easy, like what you're doing, or just like when there's just that just belittling you of like, oh, I wish I could talk about that, but I can't because I'm a guy like you get away with talking about that, like just just making it seem like I don't like any in uh, what's the word I'm looking for criticism. I don't like any kind of like implication that I'm taking the easy way out, that I'm doing the easy thing, that clean comedy is so much you're so much smarter be able to do clean comedy it's like, no, I.
Speaker 1: Could, that's just not who you are.
Speaker 3: Is done that tonight sual five times? You think they let me talk about way pussy on the tonight. I can do clean material. I don't want to. It's not interesting to me. And but like lately, I've just my hormones changed. I went through like a summer. I didn't mass rate for like three months, like I wasn't. I didn't want to funk at all. Like I went I was zero percent into sex, like well literally asexual.
Speaker 10: I don't know, but I started my hormones.
Speaker 3: I think I just got down the supplement again and I'm like, arning wait, what is so nice?
Speaker 1: I just said to my friend.
Speaker 3: I was like, New York is borning, and she was like, I think you're teared.
Speaker 1: Oh HGP.
Speaker 10: I think I think that's what it's called.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong about it, but it's some some supplement that I'm taking again and I'm treating my depress I think depression also played a part in it.
Speaker 10: But I just got it back and it felt like.
Speaker 1: But it's weird because when you lose it's like when you.
Speaker 3: Lose your appetite and you're like, I don't even you get sad because you're like, oh, I'm missing out on meals and stuff and I'm like feeling depleted nutritionally. But you're also like, but I don't crave something that I'm not craving like I was, like I remember liking sex, but I don't care that it's gone because I don't want it right now and because feel so sad and I would just pay to my boyfriend like like can you just like fuck me? And like do I have to participate?
Speaker 1: Like are you don't? Like yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Can that make be hot to you in some way that if I'm just free use or something, you know, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's actually very popular into that. I kind of like it. I know someone who's who engages in it.
Speaker 2: And like but the problem is it's like I feel like sometimes if you're not not of a certain age or I don't have a certain relationship with the person, it becomes very it can be very demeaning to women if you're not kind of like on the same page about it.
Speaker 1: That's my issue with it. You have to make sure talking.
Speaker 2: About a very specific scenario that I can't exactly but it just like bothered me, right, I don't know that like a twenty three year old girl and in her first serious relationship should really be engaging now in that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, even for it.
Speaker 3: You know, like like I'm not well enough to be free like all the time. You just stick it in at any time I feel like it's not gonna go yeah something, yeah, yeah, but it's I'm so glad it's back.
Speaker 10: I really thought I was, like, I feel like a woman when I'm doing Yeah, my horniness.
Speaker 6: Makes me feel like a feminine, divine, feminine, like, but I also use my like with the war going on, I get so it's so stressful and so sad and so awful. And I realized, like I just masturbate all day when I'm stressed.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting because I think maybe that is maybe it like that what has spurred me to like start masturbating more is like I just stress and distraction because it's.
Speaker 10: Like I'll order Uber Eats.
Speaker 3: I'm like, okay, I'll drik off, and then Uber Eat comes, I'm like, okay, I'm ready to eat. Now I'm done eating? What Okay, time can I jerk off again? I'll time keep spinning plates, I'll.
Speaker 1: Tire my door dash to when I'm done, master, and then.
Speaker 3: There's sometimes like a vibe when he hands off the like like you can almost like does he know I just like jerked off like a fantasy.
Speaker 10: Where he bangs Like not that I'm.
Speaker 6: I can't imagine when it does to guys, but like when you watch too much of the same kind of porn and then you go to get a massage, you're like expecting him to touch your pussy and.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh wait, wrong, wrong world. Yes, I watched those two. Yeah, it fucks me up because I get really turned on during massages and I'll ask for a guy messuse Now I used to not. I used to like old on guy touched me, and then I got into massage porn and I was like only.
Speaker 10: Men, Yeah, I like only men just for the strength of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like I've had some like kind of just grace my hand, like when I'm just like laying and they just come by like a flaccid penis rubs over and you were like once, I can get it, but I think twice or more they're they know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: But I know what you mean, like it is it is hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I had a friend who got her like butt whole finger while she was getting a massage, and she's like, this was so scary. It was she she's like such a badass too, and she's someone who's like I've seen her like fight people and like she's like scrappy and like stands up for like her friends.
Speaker 10: Like she's just someone like you don't fuck with.
Speaker 3: And it just shows you, like what, like how you think you would handle that situation. Like I could see her being like if before this happened, she would have been like fuck that you say something? She said, she totally froze. Yeah, she didn't know what the fuck to do. She let it happen, like and it didn't go on more than that was just like a one time little thing, but it completely did happen. She completely frozed, said nothing, let the massage go on. She's so ashamed of herself for not standing up. So it's like it was really a good example to me of like no one knows what they do if they get like people are like, oh, if someone you know puts a gun to your head.
Speaker 1: Like you just you can't answer that question, but you can counter a bear.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to go like you just don't know what you're fucking gonna do. But it turned out this is such a great ending to this. She didn't say anything, and I was like, please, you gotta call the place and tell them.
Speaker 10: She's like, I don't want to see him again. I don't want to have anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: Like I got it, you know, Like I was like, okay, I'm not gonna push you to do that. But then she got a call from a lawyer that said, did you have a sexual assault that happened on this date? Because you are on the books and this other a client of mine issuing this guy, and you were on the same day and got a massage, did anything happen to you? And she was like, in fact, it did, And now she got a settlement from the place and is like got financially compensated.
Speaker 1: Whoa thank god.
Speaker 3: Yes when it all ended up being, you know, not good, but like it was just a yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Froze, I had that happen to me Ireland. I was in Ireland and I got a massage and the guy like started touching my vagina and I froze.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm froze, and then you're naked guy.
Speaker 3: But because I watched massage porn.
Speaker 6: I was also kind of wet and I but I didn't want it to happen, and I was like, that's uncomfortable, But that sucks because we talk about sexual assault assaults so often on guys we fucked, and we have for ten years. I told I already knew. I'm like, it's okay to get aroused. If you're getting a sexual assaulted, that's your body sometimes if it like men, if they get sexually assaulted.
Speaker 1: By another man, they'll have an erection and they have a lot of shame about that.
Speaker 6: Yes, but it's your body preparing, like all right, if we got to do this, just fucking.
Speaker 1: Comp and you get it over with.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I already knew not to feel it, so luckily I didn't feel any shame about it. I understood exactly what was happening as it was happening, which was.
Speaker 1: Weird because you feel like you're watching a movie that you're right. But I was like, yeah, wow, FROs oh, that's such an.
Speaker 3: Interesting thing, like the getting aroused while you're being molested.
Speaker 10: And I think that's like.
Speaker 3: Why I was just reading, because I talk about molestation on it like I do. A big chunk about it on stage and my boyfriend I've been quoting some statistic about like I was like, one in ten people have been lessed, and he's like, you should check that stat I was like, you're right, I should, like what am I saying?
Speaker 10: And it's like it's all so many people have been close.
Speaker 3: I think it's one in ten women during adolescents have had a sexual assault or some kind of weird instance, and then there's one in twenty guys.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking that number is.
Speaker 3: More because of the gay because it's usually a man, and so it's like, on top of being molested, you're also feeling like you're gay, which is another shame thing, and it's like it sucks so much. I really just want people to be able to like talk about having been molested, like the way people talk about you know, like oh my dad beat me when I was a kid.
Speaker 10: You know, it's still uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It's still like something we all take seriously, but it doesn't like it's not record scratch at a party, Like you should be able to just say, like I gotta get buy a drunk driver driving once, Like it should be like that it's not your fault. You didn't ask for it. But for some reason, I think the reason pedophiles can continue doing what they're doing is because it's they know people will carry that shit to the grave most likely, and if people were empowered enough to go like, yeah, it was like just talk about it normally and we didn't all go like that was weird when he brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would prevent more. I think so.
Speaker 3: But it's easy for me to say I haven't been molested, but I like, I almost wish that I had have been, because I want to give an example of how not that I think I would be able to handle it. It's almost like how I want herpies just so I can be more open about it, to like give less.
Speaker 6: If you don't have it, ain't nobody hear you.
Speaker 10: I wants to hear that.
Speaker 1: But that's why I like Joe Liszt and talking about it.
Speaker 3: He was the first person I ever heard he was so cool about it. Oh, it was the it was It's one of the coolest things I've ever seen. And then Andy Haynes was really conversational about about having been molested, and I hope I'm not saying anything out of turn, but he said it on my podcast once so, but I thought that was the coolest thing because I never heard anyone do that, and it's like, of course we should. In the same way that like, women don't talk about having face worked done unless they're with their best girlfriends who like Shae the Stitches and have somebody ask and you have to.
Speaker 1: Own up to it. But like everyone lies about it.
Speaker 10: But women used to lie about having their hair dyed, like.
Speaker 3: That was like a thing that you would have to like they used to be really ashamed, like, no, this is my real hair color. And now we're all like, obviously I'm not blonde, right right right, we can maybe get there with face work. Yeah, that's true because it's face work.
Speaker 2: Though Kathy Griffins did, I feel like I made a lot of movement in that space.
Speaker 1: She's always been extreme, Jo Rivers always.
Speaker 3: I know, I always love when women do that, but I get why they don't. Like sometimes I get really mad, thank you. Sometimes I get really mad about like j Lo just tell us that you have surgery. It's not a crime that you've had surgery. You look amazing, got good surgeons, Like it's fine the damage.
Speaker 1: It does to pretend you looked perfect with no effort and no actual surgery and money.
Speaker 3: And then following all the things she tells us to do, and then you don't look like her and you just think God hates me.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the problem. I don't even care that they don't tell her.
Speaker 2: But it's like trying to sell, like sell me like a gummy, Like that's gonna do a whole work as a face.
Speaker 10: It's not gonna give it a nose.
Speaker 3: But I get why they don't because I was thinking about like Jennifer Gray, Like remember when she got a nose job. I always talk about her career because people were like, that's sad, Like you're sad. It's her talent wasn't in her nose. She was still as talented. She got no work after that because everyone was like, that's really embarrassing you did that. So that's why people like the names. But that's why a lot of celebrities can't say that they've had work done because everyone goes, that's sad, and like judges them.
Speaker 10: It's like such a shape.
Speaker 3: The Kardashians won't even fucking admit it, but we all know they have. But if they admitted it, we'd all go not sad, but if we speculate, we don't. It's there's something about the year's you don't like the way you look that's sad. When everyone's trying to look different, Why is it shameful?
Speaker 2: Also, go really slow like that's like the Lady Gaga approach, just like slowly your nose and you can want to tell.
Speaker 3: Photos and you're like interesting, I go, what do we think happened to her?
Speaker 1: Erosion? Wind is open?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like what we think it's crazy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get a outlift and like probably a year or two.
Speaker 10: Hell yeah, I can't wait to do it. But it's like when do you find the time?
Speaker 3: Do you have to go away? You have to plan a bunch of posts during that time. Yeah, I don't want to like doc you.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's like that's a move.
Speaker 5: I don't want to be.
Speaker 1: Like it's to be effortlessly hot is always the goal.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why people maybe why women don't say, like I do this because it's so so much work.
Speaker 1: It's so I don't know when these people fit it in.
Speaker 3: I don't know because they're all like they work like the Kelly Rippas and stuff like you guys are on TV every fucking day. How are you burning off your face?
Speaker 2: I'm not even that busy. I have a Bunyon and I was like, it's been ten years.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't be off my feet for this.
Speaker 10: I have bions on both and you can't.
Speaker 2: It's enough time and money to fix this, Bunyon.
Speaker 3: There's never going to be You're and there's no like Bunyan separators that are going to make your bones fews the back if they're fucked crin, We're done.
Speaker 10: It's because the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, it's my solidarity with the spice girl.
Speaker 6: I want to make sure we get you out of here, so we have to wrap. Okay, yes, but thank you so much? What where can we go?
Speaker 1: When do you want to promo?
Speaker 3: Please watch it. It's it's on Amazon, but it's on CW every Monday, and the premiere is this Monday, October sixteenth. I don't know when this is going to air, but it'll be on Amazon. And it's of season three of Fay Island. It's like the best show that's ever been made. And sorry the wire.
Speaker 2: And yeah Island really you really love it.
Speaker 1: I watched the show and I'm like, this show is so good.
Speaker 3: But like when I'm making it, I'm always like, oh my god, I'm like I'm annoyed at anything I do, Like I don't ever want to watch myself, but this show is actually like one that I like to watch. When I come on, I go like, get it off, like it's really like a compelling reality show. Plus it's funny. And and then I'm on tour like all the time. So I love when people come see me ontur please that's the number one thing.
Speaker 10: So yeah, Niki Glas dot com and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 3: I do a podcast that I always forget to blog to times a week called the nick Lazer Podcast, and I go every week.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, thank you so much, NICKI for making the time as you've been.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 2: We Fucked the anti slut Chiman podcast. We'll talk to you next Friday.
Speaker 1: Bye, guys.
Speaker 2: We Fucked is presented by Luminary, created and hosted by Karin Fisher and Christina Hutchinson. Editing and music coordination by Mike Coscarelli. Theme song by Rob Patterson and Jake Cozen.
Speaker 1: Stuff my wet ass pussy.
Speaker 2: Christina said to cut that before, but now it's in their Yeah, let's keep it.
Speaker 1: Who curse.
Speaker 8: I don't want to be star.
Speaker 6: Whatt.
Speaker 2: It's work.
Speaker 11: Doesn't matter who you are. You can spend some time heavy on the line. You can change my mind. Full of people left and right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, don't let me catch you with the backwordster Hata happens all the time.
Speaker 1: It gota happens all the time.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 10: Give you of my.
Speaker 1: Feeling soon. I want to read.
Speaker 5: Your sign that time a Sunday happen.
Speaker 1: And when get that fucking your right want.
Speaker 8: I want to give you off my life. I'm feeling soon because you can change my mind. Yeah, you can change my mind. Yeah, you can change my mind.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, don't let me catch you with the irold you she said, it happens all the time. Don't let me tell you that the snow one.
Speaker 5: Here, Annalie.
Speaker 8: They can do it right, because you can spend a sime.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're just alive.