Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: Donkeys of the day, as Chona May, I'm a Democrat, so being Junky of the day is a little bit of a mixed.
Speaker 3: Yet so like a donkey Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Record club bitches.
Speaker 4: Now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years, that donkey of the day is a new one.
Speaker 2: Yes, Donky Today for Friday, October twenty seventh goes to two Washington DC firefighters. Now they haven't put out these DC firefighters' names, but I just need y'all to know that they love Chick fil A like the rest of us.
Speaker 1: Dropping the clues bombs for Chick.
Speaker 2: Fil A said, I don't know what it is about that boner's breast of chicken season of perfection, freshly breaded, pressure cooked in one hundred percent refined peanut oil and serves on a toasted buttery bun with a deal picklepen man. Chick fil A really has a chokehold on society, doesn't it. See y'all not old enough to remember when Chick fil A was only down South.
Speaker 1: I remind y'all at least twice a week.
Speaker 2: That I was born in the nineteen hundreds nineteen hundred and seventy eight to be a zach. And when I first moved to New York for South Carolina in two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Wasn't no chick fil A up. Chick fil A didn't come to New York until twenty fifteen, right right, twenty fifteen, I think around that time around there.
Speaker 2: Yep, yeah, I don't even know why I told you all that fun fact. Just now, I just need to discuss how great Chick.
Speaker 1: Fil A is.
Speaker 2: For a second, salute, everybody in line at Chick fil A right now ordering that.
Speaker 1: Number one, blow your horns damage all right.
Speaker 2: Chick fil A chicken biscuit season the perfection, hand breaded, pressure cooked than one hundred percent refined peanut oil, and served on a buttermilk biscuit baked fresh.
Speaker 1: At each and every restaurant you put some egg on that.
Speaker 2: Dang mann, I would do cheese with. I'm blacktotes in tolerant, with some grape jelly. Look at God, and please don't forget the hash browns. I'm just painting the picture of the goodness of Chick fil A because even these you know, even though these two firefighters absolutely have earned donkey of the day. I can slightly understand why they did what they did. I had to look at my peripheral because the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee is just standing in the window drooling. Just now that description just did something to them. Let's go to News for DC for the.
Speaker 4: News for has learned a DC firefighter who along with his partner, stopped for fast food while on a call was fired. A spokesman for DC Fire and EMS confirms he is no longer with the department. Back in March, our Paul Wagner reported the two firefighter EMTs assigned the ambulance three stopped at a Chick fil A in Northwest DC instead of responding to a call for a woman suffering from chest pains. A government source familiar with the investigation tells News For a trial board heard the terminated firefighter's case. The second firefighter has yet to face her own trial board.
Speaker 1: Now, look, these guys made a decision.
Speaker 2: They made a choice either, you know, do their job and put other people's lives before their own hunger, or go pick up their order from Chick fil A that they already purchased via to Chick fil A at which is very responsible. Okay, when you're in a rush. Now I understand this woman was suffering from chest pains. She was suffering from chest pains. Atta Kaza Permentato. Gotta look at the context. Colin Fermente is a healthcare company. I'm saying this with no facts to back it up, no knowledge of what goes on at cosin Fermente. But if you haven't chest pains at a healthcare company, it feels like it's kind of like being dehydrated at a Poland spring factory.
Speaker 1: This is That's just the way I see it.
Speaker 2: You know, you call it EMTs because colin permentt they don't specialize in chest pains, but somebody at the healthcare company can hold it down for a few minutes while I stop and get these chicken minies.
Speaker 1: Now, I know, Cosi.
Speaker 2: Permente doesn't specialize in hard problems and chest pain, but that doesn't mean they're not capable of handling a patient with chest pains.
Speaker 1: They just called the EMT the double check. That's how they handled it, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean they wanted They called it, actually called the EMT probably the double check, to see if how they handled it was good, you know, what I'm saying, it's like when you have a DIY.
Speaker 1: Project at home.
Speaker 2: You can do it yourself, but you call it specialists just to make sure that what you did was solid.
Speaker 1: That's why I feel like they were called.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm not saying this shouldn't be consequences to these firefighters actions. All I'm saying is there's a lot more irresponsible ways just could have went down. If they didn't already pre order via the app and got into a Chick fil A line at four pm DC, then they truly don't care about the lives of others.
Speaker 1: But they already called it in via the app.
Speaker 2: They knew it would only take a few minutes. There was a sense of urgency to that order. Plus do you want you know, firefighters emt workers that are hungry coming to help you. They might be angry, not focused because they're thinking about eating. The report written by one of the firefighters said there was no delay in patient care or response.
Speaker 1: Translation, but did she die? Though?
Speaker 2: Okay, now I'm gonna ask the room before I confirmed this, he haw what did DC firefighters wrong for stopping that Chick fil A before they got to this person with chest pains?
Speaker 1: Envy? Let's start with you. They were starving, man ain't eight all day? Yes, yes, they were wrong, man, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Hell, yes they were wrong.
Speaker 1: They were wrong. Yep, that's what I thought. I'm with you.
Speaker 3: It don't sound like it sound like you with the biscuit in the chicken.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: The president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee just text me and said, this one was suffering from chess pains.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is a very good point. He said that.
Speaker 2: He said the woman was suffering from chest pains, but they were suffering from stomach pains.
Speaker 1: To the fat and to the.
Speaker 2: Fat Lives Mattic community, a number one, no pickles, extra Polynesian sauce, large waffle fry, and large half and half can fix both chest and stomach pains. That's just what the president of the Fat Lives Mattter Committee said. I agree with y'all.
Speaker 3: Polynesia, not the Chick fil A sauce is Polynesians. The Chick fil A.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, that's the way they do at Chick fil in Delaware.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure that I heard that right. Because you want somebody to risk their life and you're not even getting the right sauce. You probably don't even drink half and half Polynesia sauce.
Speaker 1: The one, tho, No, the Chick.
Speaker 3: Fil a sauce is the one. But first of all, they're completely wrong. Chest pains sound like a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Please give the DC Firefighter's the biggest e hull. That's number one.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna sit here and tell me I love Chick fil a sauce. Youin't gonna tell me chickil sauce better than Polynesia sauce.
Speaker 3: Chick fil a sauce is better.
Speaker 2: You gotta stop lawing. No, give on the roast donkey today. Nobody believe that. I've never heard that in my life. I ain't never heard.
Speaker 1: Nobody put Chick fil a sauce before people. People don't like the chick.
Speaker 2: The Chick fil a sauce, but I'm not putting it before the Polynesian. I might even mix the Polynesia.
Speaker 3: Which we have. A beautiful young lady here from Southern.
Speaker 1: Come in, Come in, young queen from Southern University.
Speaker 3: Southern University, right, shout out to the HBCU.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on over here.
Speaker 3: Which sauce do you get at Chick fil A?
Speaker 2: I get Polynesians here.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lose this every time.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna lie. I'm cringing over there. It's definitely Polynesian over Chick fil A. But even before that, it's barbecue then Polynesian.
Speaker 2: Never get.
Speaker 1: Let me put.
Speaker 6: You out sauce, specifically for the fries fries plus, I said, Chick fil A top tier. Then if you want to get crazy with a drink, y'all gonna thank me for this half Chick fil A. No, well, yes, but it's half lemonade, half fruit punch.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just got another text for the President of the Fat Lives Madic Committee. He said, the views and opinions from the skinny mini communities and.
Speaker 1: Of the Fat Lives know what you're talking about. Red. Now I'm going polya sa easy money man, easy call. You want to the camera? Guy is Italian again black they're on the mic. Might have to go with Lauren on this one. Actually, what look at you? You better go boy, he's Italian. Listen.
Speaker 5: We can't listen to him. All right, Well, thank you for that donkey of today.
Speaker 2: Now when we come to President of the Fat Lives Madic Committe said, that's like me trying to tell y'all squats it better than jumping Jackson.
Speaker 5: Now, let's open up the phone line. Eight hundred five A five one five one. Now jay Z was doing an interview with Gail and they were talking about is he a cool dad?
Speaker 1: And this is what he said, do your kids sink you're cool? Blue?
Speaker 7: She'd be fronting on me a little bit, but I catch you, I catch you in the corner. You know. Now she asks me, you know this cool?
Speaker 1: If you know her sneakers or whether she wants your advice? Yeah, yeah, she's come back.
Speaker 7: But there was a time where she was like dad, Yeah, I was like, I'm cool. I don't know what you're saying at your house?
Speaker 1: Your parents is cool? All right?
Speaker 5: So the question is eight hundred five A five one five one. Where y'all want to go with that? Do y'all want to go with all y'all the cool parent? Or what's the uncool moment you have with your kids where you embarrass your kids? Which way y'all want to go this morning?
Speaker 3: I'm not a parent, so.
Speaker 5: I mean your mom could have did some uncool ish to you before you think, like mom, that's just not it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to be do you want your kids to think you cool? Is that what we on?
Speaker 3: His parents? Not like that. It's just more so like you, I mean, it's an ego thing a little bit because he's jay Z. Like how his daughter not going to know he's cool?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, but it's I'm be honest with you, it's hard to look cool to your kids because even the things that I might enjoy and my my spare time when I said to my daughter, I feel stupid, like.
Speaker 1: Your daughter doesn't think you cool?
Speaker 2: Well, like even last night I was in the same kitchen and I said, I'm about to cry. I don't care about you fake ho. She was like, why are you quoting the city girls? And I had to think to myself, why am I quoting the city girl? Attend something that night in the kitchen, like what is the question?
Speaker 3: What is the question your uncolest moment? Because that was really bad.
Speaker 2: That was to me, the question is do you even care if your kids think you cool? Like it's cool what we were going for? Were you dancing with it too?
Speaker 1: Like probably he probably was.
Speaker 3: Was coming out of the pan to text her group chat and said, I can't wait to get the car.
Speaker 1: And I was driving yesterday and I did scream out, I'm looking for the whole.
Speaker 2: Well, that's only because when we was at physics show and that came on my daughter and her friend, they started whild in tow it and then they caught themselves because we were sitting there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you ain't gotta hold that in for us, all right?
Speaker 5: Well, eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five on the question is do you want to be cool to your kids? Do you want your cool your kids to think that you're cool. Let's talk about it and cool because you're not. Let's just discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.