Speaker 1: H There's the Lea, then the Los Angeles a Lati Passano, La Fronte Electric.
Speaker 2: He stoys chargers.
Speaker 1: Daramagos, Belidos, Auna Edition Mass, the budo chargers from the Francisco Vinto Younger amarcs c c Okay Suena is penn cocell dolrem he was Scruna and Sean Taylor Swift do Lawrence was okay pe Provocado toloes to port Taylor Swift he was Griva. There's the Latribon and Chandel reports and Travis Kelcey pa Remat contract chargers, Para Cassidosta's Jadas and receptions, Banjo Pinto, Yes he come ins chargers.
Speaker 3: Yes, Guy marirasor press you start ant part su in tel oh come Camabo total contailor Swift again row heads and you know no no.
Speaker 4: Parisically here on Travis Kelcey, Oh, Taylor the.
Speaker 1: Well okay so Kelsey and s mccordey in no medic Quentin and momental condo, Yes, soup you can know for Pelicota natural Condo. Glen close standing regard, Gonna start the hubs.
Speaker 2: And tell you the wonder Boy.
Speaker 1: Wonder Boy fell passing the trick, Mahomesy, Nike, sombreno, maquito, mio keg and the most biendo in stockl privileg transmitter and fl you were it talent para and in like storiata Masa Bemost who had a Patrick mahomes You, Travis Kelcey, unadu, casi, singta, touchdowns, juntos, sirocalled momentos and n fil in conto and the Kellen Winslow, Dan Felt Sevan REFERDII, Patrick mahomes Travis Kelcey Kebo for men passa factors, chargers, pera, momentos, ta sombredo, punta.
Speaker 3: To talmento, worder many but misso like Pito, Mesolo, Maximo and quantosa. Relation on the quarterback receptor Porky Kelsey, commun commune in a number of receptora vito liga in receptions and jiardas and touchdown siendo al that was Orlando and nail Kee Tiendo, mahomes Oi, will PoCA ve Vi, lokate in and Totosi boreso, Leso, tanto anuelo, chargers, tipoly defence ju and l premerti like am biaro el segundo is anatoly media to Kelsey to reception and Guarenta Yarda's Paragunda daniel ja ja vi Echo Yeah, porquetto thos, guandos connect paraler local defence and see the Tamarcandos and almne Kelsa, Guenta, Tipot, Hotel, ruta in Carrera in Carda, Cambia lokas in Mahomes Lovay see that Guenta Logeta, Siento, keels and Suakutara Java, Cianto, Cato, se ta yar Dazum touchdown, so numerous historicoske So Kelsey and s Premerti and Pope mene in Mahomes mineral Partio, go quatro torchdowns, maquata, Jada, Parauno, suj partrios, Dambian and.
Speaker 1: Sugar Buenoma Gonzelos, Kansas City chiefs la Benida, Oh no those mostros Albato Davis.
Speaker 2: Yea Albato Davis.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mike said Landa, don't shine shoes, I ladad I get the se Momento, Panchoo, Primero chargers, Segundo, Mike iasies ices and Estaiga implemented sore. This is Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelcey historical plan.
Speaker 2: They're just so good and you just say, Okay, look it's Sombrero Porto.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. I mean, oh no, man, you know my homes and Kelsey Man, I mean they're dynamic duo.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you do.
Speaker 5: Gott to tip the hat off to them, but we're gonna stop them though, you mean, get respect them, but we gotta stop them.
Speaker 3: That's what that's that's what I love about. Like I I love the mussage by the Yeah, yeah, it's a good look.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's what we need right now.
Speaker 3: It's you know what, Mike, I can I can feel the fire, the competitiveness in you, like, yeah, you give them props. But at the same time, no, man, I mean like we should, yeah, we should get in you knowing what like you said after the game. Literally, I mean when we come here, especially at Arrowhead, this is how we should play these guys.
Speaker 4: And I feel like that.
Speaker 3: That's like it was something left in you that couldn't express itself.
Speaker 4: On the on the field.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I mean you always gotta be you gotta play physical with them. I mean, as you know, you gotta go out there and hit them, hit him in the mouth. You mean it chiefs Offenesse. I mean you gotta come in, you gotta hit a finest team in the mouth. That's how you beat him. But I mean, I guess that game's over with. So now we're onto theago. So one foot in front of the other.
Speaker 1: And then that was the next note. Heres at Chicago. I just you know, they suffered a little bit coming out of the gate. But then you have that element of surprise if you will. I mean, you're gonna get plenty of film, You're gonna get a good look at Badget and what he offers. But you have a guy that's been through a long journey like that for five years, you know, playing college football Division two. You set all these new records, and some of them even n C Double A records. You come into a league, you're undrafted, you're hungry, and when you get an opportunity, you don't want to give that meal back to anybody, doesn't matter what the hype is. And and and it makes them even more dangerous, know.
Speaker 5: Yes it does, because I mean he has nothing to lose. I mean he's basically playing with house money, so to speak. So he's out there just trying to make a name for himself. And that's and that's what he's playing on doing Sunday night. But we can't let that happen. I mean, we've got to ruin his party.
Speaker 3: So uh, Mike, Uh, what have you seen in that team? They lost forty in a row to start this season. They've won two of the last three and they have wont convincingly, you know, to Washington on a too Las Vegas. You're gonna have to deal with DJ Moore. I mean, what is this team doing well right now that they were not doing maybe at the beginning of the season.
Speaker 5: I think they're playing a little harder. I think because with the new quarterback. I think that's just it. They're playing harder. You're playing harder, bit more physical, So I guess. I mean that's that's what it comes down to when you see from the first few games with them and then versus I'm not saying that that they didn't play hard at the beginning of the season, but it seems like there's like an actual level that they that they clicked onto with the new quarterback, you know, I mean trying to protect them, I mean, try to make plays for him, try to make it feel more comfortable in that system.
Speaker 1: And now just looking at you know, moving forward here into Sunday, what about you guys, I mean, I'm sure this is a discussion you guys have had it as a group, as a secondary unit, as a whole entire defense, and totally keep on. What are you guys looking to improve upon? Starting with this? We giving this opportunity here against the Bears on national TV to again get off to a good jump here and get consistent again.
Speaker 5: We're gonna start fast. I mean, just like you said, you said it already consistency. We go out there with star fast, be consistent, and both on both halves the first and second half we play complimentary football. I mean, nobody can stop us. That's That's that's when it comes down to being consistent.
Speaker 3: Uh, in regards of that, Like one of the things you just said, it's it's been hard to put like two halves together in all phases. You know, sometimes the defense is playing awesome, offense is liking and vice versa. What is it that the main thing that you guys change in that second half against against the Chiefs. That the last question I'm gonna do against the chief You know about the Chiefs, because it wasn't clear like a you guys second half, it was a different differ.
Speaker 4: It was a different defense on the field for both TEFs.
Speaker 5: Really, we can't just buckle down. We kind of just came together in the second and have time. We kind of bucking on. I was like, you know, I mean, I mean, we're gonna play our game. Now, it's time for us to play our game. Okay, We're not gonna let We're not gonna play the Chiefs game, so to speak. I mean, so, I guess in the second half we came back with me, we're gonna play what the Chargers want to play. And this Sunday night and moving forward, we gotta play what the Chargers want to play. I mean, we gotta play us. We're gonna do us. We can't work about the other team. Yeah, yeah, you have to respect the other team, but when it comes down to it, just about us.
Speaker 4: You mean, yeah, I would have loved to be in that in the halftime talk. I'm sure it was nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, So now now we'll switch gears. Closing it out here with you, Mike Stress Chargers, Right, We're gonna have to switch it from Alberto. I want you, I want you to stealing some footballs there in.
Speaker 5: Last week. I know, get one see but.
Speaker 1: But you see, it's it's just growing into legendary status where you gonna put your stash up against the rest of the NFL stashes there.
Speaker 5: For sure, Top two. I mean as you mean, Travis, Travis is a good stash too, but I think Mastache Travis.
Speaker 3: Any combination, it's a good combination there as well. Uh yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 1: We always love to talk about just your Mexican heritage in particular, and the last time we got to discuss how your mom throwing the chunk lit like all of our Mexican moms, they throw that chunk lay and for you, it helped you with the skill set moving into Halloween making ganos. We're all superstitious, Papa, We are scared of, like now we're scared of under the bed. Tell us that did your mom kind of threaten you as a little kid come Halloween time? Or were you afraid of the classic kukoi like everybody else?
Speaker 5: Uh not, not really, no, not even Mexican when they never they talked about it. Don't think we did celebrate was I mean obviously, but like we didn't really like focusing much, know, like the stories and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mike Manack with the primo right there for making your visiting. That always happens.
Speaker 2: There are always that one primo you're setting on firecrackers with there doing some type of driver in here. He's telling you to bring in the rha into the house, right No, no, no, no one did that. Yeah no, And we went. And then as far as the Halloween, consume the mic on Halloween that you'll never forget that you could share with us Halloween story Halloween.
Speaker 5: I mean, I really don't dress up for holowments. We don't have any stories from Halloween, to be honest, kind of like lame, kind of.
Speaker 3: Like you know, Mexico is the country that celebrates the dead. Really, they have a Day for the dead. So nobody's afraid of Halloween there.
Speaker 2: Man, I feel like, yeah, yeah, you embrace death exactly, but that's why they scarce.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Even then when when we do embrace the dead, it's not like not like a scary death, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that celebrations, celebration of life.
Speaker 1: You know, my family was messed up the man because my tas and theos and pretty on they tried to scare us with maybe because I was always setting things on fire being come okay. It was the only way to keep me in check, no telling me that was coming.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Only they didn't play that.
Speaker 2: She like that.
Speaker 5: She didn't play about the rules.
Speaker 2: But you do, you do enjoy what's that didn't It works sometimes, it did work sometimes, but closing it out, Mike.
Speaker 1: In it.
Speaker 2: And it's obviously you feel very much in touch with you with your Mexican side.
Speaker 5: Brother. Yeah, dude, I mean that's who I am. I mean said about everything Mexican, everything Latino. So I mean, it's just who I am, is what I is, what I represent. Latinos are all my people, especially Mexicans. I mean, they're my people on them.
Speaker 1: So and we love that you play with that kake that represents the Latinos in the NFL, and and with that muscage. I'm telling you switching from Albandido starting.
Speaker 2: This okay, Yeah, got you all right? Yes, take care of.
Speaker 1: One of the most albatoio, Fernando Gianos Davis mustache.
Speaker 2: Right, he is now El Bandido.
Speaker 1: He's gonna start with a couple of of robberies there at any attempts to attack the Chargers. Secondary, he's gonna pick a couple. Let's see what happens on Sunday. But now elbandido will stretch.
Speaker 4: Fernando come okay, tempo Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tyson badget not having not having the gay get. The quarterback is Dico Irwin, James Amas the never Coas and that cos masco mana pass contra los Raiders, but sus mana pas Josh McDaniels Perdocndra Tyson is the Milan Basal per Dio Condra, Jeff Saturday and supremer part and like those courses Josh McDaniels prende.
Speaker 2: It's it's the raider way, No, the raider fans.
Speaker 3: The Mania Tan con vincente to Connectors bears, You're gonna a solfa Fernando Como quatro and those you know Tres Washington, Vegas, Clara Minte and Ton says, you know they see a Mike k Parael Loki Pasao, Juan Lusk, the Tinto Nivelles. Then cal I neve sai je para Mentor says Juando mass Mafuerte Maduro por quarterback yet chic ok In cognit and siendo Ho p Loka and um partio relmant and says.
Speaker 4: Chicago Major the.
Speaker 6: Loke s you know Trean, Alex Shapiro and and and the podcast Los n b C and and Chicago makes the logs master is Remanda Blitz par Nava no maan mana squadro los squadro a quilo mand Poito mass par plo, Mandela Derwin, James Mandel, scuds Azi para para medio tarlo Perolama was in there a g common humans mana pa bancho la scusa, J C. Jacks and J C. Jackson, Saki Janos Rotando yays Michael Davis, Santy Samuel Jr. The n H The locis Hugando Yan schools as yeah or born and las pilas oh lo basola a mana pasada bass and Brown, the Kipos having no Stani corinomas Lan Tirando rand para and t n K mana on d J More exact, dj Okay, Derwin, James mu Peligrosso nono ma says reception, Las Yeah, there's a disposal reception and then nemos came.
Speaker 1: For carnell ibamos in those parties no primero badge port looke Nomeros s is the trace jars in the passes corditos, Pases corditos passes corditos get in their face central butto Davis as momentous Experian Hugar Mass is the sestillo smash mouth foot pom and in Sego Kansas City, Kansas City, and they see a Pagaron Ratto, Patrick Mahomes, love and Siva the Los Chiefs press explosions the premier era muitar pero look for sarle la mano al cancomo badging. Sin Quell University have Fijo Marcus. Universitaries in the n C double an want to touch down Sera Ericas into China Sinomaki Woco Portlos joseke Sela major uivers the division two and quanto a competency.
Speaker 2: Visitoa West Virginia.
Speaker 1: We Sitna Schullers, but what transferry don't know is Ultimore Porke and soon quarterback the systema systematics in the al Para Seroon number two in line f lost charging the pell and the carcum back up quarterback pot boost Cando identy that Lesaga loc Sizo, Patrick Mahomes and Pillo chargers is buena position and the para Corres the Domingo look Cairo where then west part the part of the chargers look at too many gas las jacks giardas. These boys they'll contact to Pero the nuestros receptorist in particular Quentin Johnston Lavo Prez University have now are receptor in Toto College football La pelote and passes cortos Tla the papas Jardas Pelota necess sister stef and Pesandolos bears.
Speaker 6: No mines the elista cessabriendos sista cose the Justin st Lotscari you know e commonly mana go on the no mas lancelot la con or no is who has on the s having b reception. Is he to back suly throat Justin Selae and so ye po okay.
Speaker 3: No no.
Speaker 6: Una crog Singola Quinan lad Queen Johnson made as.
Speaker 2: In Marc like coin and.
Speaker 6: Cazi Solo I mean les Ginero program Laconi Crooke during the training camp dog croes and and Mike Williams Keen Allen Queen Johnson, se Lodo and Justin Perro and and Estido the veranda were h mas jermol. I want to keep on the I marks and Brendan stm especially man the Josh those practicas seeing uho se conla da sil was is that the f manna sa momentosos ya loos basis and nova any given Sunday.
Speaker 2: Okay again So.
Speaker 3: Fernando tambi and keep charges por party also realities Portier when I say, if a problemical friends Chicago, much machina, Portira, damiendo YadA, Promeo por Partiota, quenta tandando Yeah, and Sia Ferncia, ma Jukula and trek and the portierra of partios Peroi complete Manudo, Fernando Arian para, Chico, cul momento, pemplo, Josh Palmer, Neeta nor juega, oh sieta per juega, tocao, nua, cusa, momento, portolas, satins and Quentin Johnson Paraso lotu, varlam Settaa, potel, momentoes, sola cosa can faltado, sero, consistencia and supremeo sez partios.
Speaker 1: Jo ver maas the part of the eu or pord dam la pelota and poquito de vante arms the ki Kanta group I cantam qub par la fiesta ti la pelota Algi and Buske Novelo el canso. The Joshua Palmer came, the lokay is Joshua Palmer. The kasa is the a lock you see last miss suspected TV the most of the Quentin Johnson Peruna see joelos los diaspos, the tollos internamentos valiantas, pelotas peril and balloonist let us see Herbert ket the comigo tira masquentos, Santa Gada ken pis a confier m par manos yeso sesta traumos and momento mi na maso. Look at the an al goo tocado Joshua Palmer and then the Minton trail. Herbert d and totally stored the NFL. Your quarterback has to trust you to qub t n k p confre and solito moming too, the the the calormasent ilgo and the cotpolo is a pelotaquether by London elirist inter alomuro yes, lookate necessitas president the partido levant la manolo the most capas and confer no no relation.
Speaker 6: And Herbert, looky your ma Guardo okay and m Polka supporntra lotro anda and Bogito, Herbert Crokkay and Lesnardo, Mike Williams, Cory Lindsey, Esta cominco percento gavan pressavas we all quarente tres perciento and plo and presernando lode la mano lolo then medio l d h s the fisial laplot is a pony listo s the FSA poky so the lesta medio lets affectando no excuse us relation yere lebrond quin and Lego y mirs cames well, the la pratica stamos prati gando win theo como poems labradad see in all premier pas contralos cowboys see complaint and passy keen.
Speaker 4: And cro safety free safety.
Speaker 6: I logol mana pasa welcome all those on a touchdown ke lovimos and tennessee miss Maul and Mike. If we don't screen keenant pores, not pudo, not connectors, perso okay, regulard stuff and prim a regular relation and quin and justin I lego mas j p lad look at you mean, Pamela, I meant to punto look and so the king and the justin oh the Clarissimo, k re connectar coment tre Mendo capac and perro tam being sinto este momento is Kellen Moore kin connectar Conco quarterback, who has Justin pinzar Muco justin process than the Kike sintoke not question you on absolute now question question with Poco is the Conford.
Speaker 2: Letter and Nike kit response Kellen Moore kat and contract Cinco.
Speaker 1: Who else Let's go to on the totos confie and it's a who can la sistance in cons no lone lord.
Speaker 6: I mean is are you have a masquet justin hu will go yespil the Mastino perscul charity, the s yeah you're being okay back course and t though so miss mos here is sire is a Tom Brady Peyton man in ben Rotherersberger, Philipper, Drew Brees here is a guy two sabbas exactly in the case look at look at the baffoon ConA I I I major comt juando calos props porque por.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: A party and bi processor and triandos Porno and Cio quarter back cont then Justin Herbert parallel position Jaselo problemma Randolaana yeah, prom almost in s partiosnicio la tempura you knows approximandoel mevil Yeah, Lisa Jamne and finale you can typically too little, too late, Yeah, pork then no, no domingo friend, Frindalos bears. We told us and I and we getpo Boro Loo, Fernando Rondole, baseball Arian Corlin.
Speaker 4: Who are most important?
Speaker 3: Yeah is Elkias and Velina Offencia, iud enorme, enormy Lokas, Tekipo en sus in in tonoia iguando not in Satro preceptor Cacillo, Denis and Mike Williams kill Zaki Pressio a quin and Allen then treesa defense and now okay solo quin and al Via del the Maas is just Quinan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a poet Tennis and Josh Palmer.
Speaker 3: You got to cao ma partio, se communsa simplivicar mucho comienlo the masaquipos nine cusado implementedyllosanto tupo in segunda mitas don delmore partio vols don umpunto laundada di puntdatas Ultimore patio via Frandi Alas loviez frand a vegas Nada Friend Aganza City, Sero Puntos basar Nico corilintla Gana, Mike Williams, No donaan and l Segundo Temple in partio no talento Ginnis Parames in.
Speaker 1: Expao into Fernando Machino Caza guest star and Faro Yeah Condo con Taylor Swift Tuna this his the game over, Yeah Yeah, Los Chargers not camedst Munda Ermano, Yeah swear tells Chiefs and Wrestl Camino running to him again down the road a Chargersatificarl cliche se Manna as a mana caseperas bird too, and it's the Partido and Tellos bears friend that friend the case pers Bear.
Speaker 6: Is the keeper common Los Angeles pas tou los vistos the there's a la vista stay doctor Jago and mister Hyde as he says, the keeper as a man a playing who are condre los hefes juegan movie and when the tale of two halves and prim who are my life?
Speaker 4: And who are we?
Speaker 6: And who go mana? And who one a life?
Speaker 4: And and.
Speaker 6: So come Alexican cop com impress.
Speaker 2: A man.
Speaker 6: Exactly when I I.
Speaker 1: And plan lambergim Carns standing CONSTI looking him work on remremor locate skin Arman p platic prices plat goal is the former consistent.
Speaker 2: To yeah.
Speaker 1: Him tremendo do plan the justin Herbert Quentin Johnston, Quentin Johnson, Convert and crack mo Jeva pordentro to say I Fernando and s Rienlos Chargers. This is San Diego para capital and begins to be tim territory, the Notre Dame and the territory the lot Chicago sail o case. It's a it's a multitootha said in cravely ILOs whoever is yes standing Persana transmitters Loto Davis necessary, the Moselle consistent Peros bears standing Persanda carere in rallying around one quarterback litter allowed Bundy, the poluega qb Ivan touchdowns and algumment are no like.
Speaker 6: The comic Derman James and not in a pression's Justin Fields on the selection sero to not in who are come? Who swag on the post.
Speaker 2: House money the housemen is like, Okay, David.
Speaker 6: Who are who? I'm not the starter anyway, don't suppose a pather Look he's pero.
Speaker 4: Those Fernando Pa the Tyson Badgin.
Speaker 6: Arm Wrestling Champions, Arm Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Champions, Badge Hoors, Armed Wrestlers Del Victoria, dely Stories Brado and Chico reported the papal and I can't like you can do anything you want, anything you want. You can be anything you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and.
Speaker 3: The professional mentor cam Papal.
Speaker 2: So if you.
Speaker 6: Tremento mex also local Chico, is you your pa? And Fruz called Basa s l LeVar bo l Bablos sat Brown much that isn't two boys looky do cras two boys a little Munda Mia leto La and bears come Alex Shapiro Medico and okay Yeglos is al l ross final exactly impress you know it put Idrian Domingo Mundo those thousand batiendo I is gonna, I is going to the boys and the Problemas lost Chargersta La prime losses I then here on Comodico Michael Davis then't get then montag Burg fasil les Pring, the Quadra Buntos and us know aud Adriana, Juan Conrelos, Steelers, Duck Hodges, common Let's boy being the Guardrae and Sta whatever Sucker.
Speaker 2: Sn London Bridge.
Speaker 3: With Lola okay, Fernandolos, criculous Chargers, Banna Ba Slo defend Canada and O'Connell montone de luks arla says mac oh yamente okay is so pre a Menello's Raiders, Frendy Tyson badge and a game the quatro no id can I looks pain sar yeah okay events a ten front time against Georges Banna Parsa in laos exotic exotic you.
Speaker 4: Know you know, play calls on defense.
Speaker 1: Local ones, I carecord Fernando Monel, Pancho us with your quandos loses MAJORI is the television nationnel or ten juvas increases or the rugas local can the badge and it's the Partido cong house money quando pas don't ever see that na opportune Convertiste and possibly super story likes. You know the Chicago where they love the underdogs. You know Armano Windo another day No underdog mas Rudy rudeger I can not cary moos Pin and pos you know fights convert and ste Grand who gather in contraler those charges please know for Cita ractify car covin Sando cont Domingo n control camino porque loego no se pone mass vasily launt chargers as tamas deficial lot loses majoris room banquego and like grand Manzana Contralo jetske Fernando, we got a lot of homework to do and tredros compero listas corindos the keip up in the Chrissy Minto you care for Carmelo positivo has a quanta con Justin herbert I used ta Quin and Allen as the next stomach Horando and quanto salud Joshua Kelly Staganadomas confience. This the part explos pasada and well clap yeah then indokay Genarius grandes Pato, the Corey Linsley Sta Sindo travacol in offense was the one in contral con secondsistence yea, the stato charges per contra tailors with contres a palco okay, forget about charges center plays peno procto covinza.
Speaker 2: And it's the party on the coula the quarda, oh.
Speaker 6: Yeah no, see that quarters perro you know commadulos see the finish those upon the moody Fi peropos runs, Confienzo looks the Phinis and man contra loss if if I started no e pienso guenda train train, guarenta barsento. The fans is California. It's Los Angeles like fans, like.
Speaker 1: The past, put chargers and grass is an over, Cristiano Ronaldo and Okay, Christo Lotro, arm Wrestling Kings Ronaldo arm Wrestling, arm wrestling really and.
Speaker 6: Local pongas and locate the pongas Christian leg Christian.
Speaker 4: In In.
Speaker 1: It's the competitive diving and bonga tambien synchronized swimming, wild pan football par and football MESSI the cameos.
Speaker 2: I tell Fernando Grassies.
Speaker 1: Grass a bunch, Yes, we're ready to fly list Sesta party, the put chargers roombo, kickoff Chargers, contract bears, traa jam in la Frontena electric On the somos Fernando San Diego, I Juana and snads. You go the Mexicos, the s Travis application Church just having kickoff chargers, contra bears and television national past.
Speaker 2: Let's see Honey co Sa and Winner the pool, Okay, lot of guys, put chargers based not production. The air game of the quitan he Lack Cape, winning the Chargers Radio.
Speaker 1: Network, Football Amedy Gun, the loos l.
Speaker 2: A Chargers
Speaker 1: H