Speaker 1: Wait, wait, you guys really are like the hip hop early morning and late night talk to.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show.
Speaker 3: Maybe like from the Black Mothership in New York City. It's DJ yem Be and Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 1: It's different, you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 4: Y'all be Black five.
Speaker 3: I love y'all collectively known as Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 3: Everybody what.
Speaker 6: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo, Charlamagne, the God, Peace of the Plane.
Speaker 7: It is Monday, Yes, it's Monday.
Speaker 3: Back to the work week.
Speaker 1: Good morning man, Thank God for another day of life, Thank God for another day to serve. Happy to be here. But boy, it's one of them discussed in Mondays. Oh yeah, well at least here in the Tri statege. You know, we are the Black Mothership, as we call this studio. We broadcast live from New York City every morning and Boy's nasty and radio weather. It's disgusting, flooding, raining, It's nasty out there. Nobody wants to wake up till Monday on a Monday like this, happy to be up, though not at all, you know, happy to be up.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants to wake up Monday like that could have went another way. People waking up there this morning hit it.
Speaker 7: Well, they're not waking up, bro, They not waking up dead.
Speaker 1: People waking up there, don't get it twisted. They waking up. You do wake up when you're dead, you know, you just wake up someplace up like this happened sot Where my ca the wake up singing Deborah Coxonwhere all right? How did I get here?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 3: Salute to everybody.
Speaker 7: First and foremost, we had our Powerhouse New York City concert, So we got to salute everybody that came out. You down, vacant chain man, sold out event, no altercations, no problems. It was just a great show. Shout to everybody that performed. From Uh Byron Messiah, who's Spinking and friends. He brought out Sleepy Hollow and the Baby. Shout out to Little Dirk. Shout out to Ice, Spice, Lola Brook, also little UZI Vert.
Speaker 1: Give lou UZI back his chain or LULUZI lost the chain or something.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about it in the room.
Speaker 7: So salute everybody that came out to our sold out powerhouse event.
Speaker 3: And also shout out to everybody.
Speaker 7: You know, it was my alma mater's homecoming, Hampton University, so I was out there, So salute everybody that I've seen in Hampton. Had such an amazing events south to all of HBCUs. They played North Carolina A and T. Did they win, Yes, they won twenty six, twenty four. So salutor getting to everybody that was out in hand to shout to everybody that attended the HBCU.
Speaker 3: I know a homecoming season. I think this one more week. I think it's.
Speaker 7: Actually North Carolina A and T's homecoming next week. So salute everybody that I ran into. You know, I tape a lot of this stuff when I go to these HBCUs just so I can show students what homecoming and what college life is. So we go to the different dorms, we experienced the band and the sports athletics, and the differ departments. We go to the communications department, the business department, We speak to the president, we speak to alumni.
Speaker 3: So we got a chance to do all that.
Speaker 7: I did that this year at Alabama State Alabama, Howard and Hampton. So I enjoyed doing that so against alue to everybody that went to an HBCU.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think se State University's homecoming is coming.
Speaker 7: Up too this weekend. I think this is the last week or the last two weeks for homecoming. Now you doing something big this week? The Daily Show?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I start hosting the Daily Show tonight. Daily Show comes on eleven pm on Comedy Central. Eleven pm eased to stand the time on Comedy Central. So this is my week to host. So I'll be hosting tonight, Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. You get nervous, nervous, Nah, not nervous. I mean there's always a sense of anxiety, you know. I mean there's a sense of anxiety even when I come in here in the morning, just because like anytime you approach a microphone, you know, it means something to me, regardless whether I'm doing radio, television, podcast. So there's always a sense of some slight anxiety. I wouldn't call it nervousness, Okay, I'm prepared. If I'd be like Batman out this piece. You gotta be prepared, that'sad for anything. You'll be alright, all right, you know it's not like we're not prepared.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, Well, look forward to seeing you this week, and let's get the show crack and we got front page news.
Speaker 3: Testling figure will be joining us. Don't move. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Okay, guys, let's act like we're happy to be here because we.
Speaker 7: Are morning everybody in Steve j NV, Charlamagne the God, we are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news. I don't think it makes any sense to do sports. Yeah, I bet why you don't think it makes no sense to do sports?
Speaker 3: Because the Giants lost again, Like we had the game in the bag, like we messed it.
Speaker 1: I didn't really have it in the bag.
Speaker 7: We did, we had it was a minute thirty lafter it was out, like the game should have been over.
Speaker 1: That's not in the bag when you're a Giant, when you're a member of the New York Giants. Talk about those Dallas Cowboys though, talking about the Dallas Cowboys watched the Los Angeles Rams yesterday.
Speaker 7: Let's talk about that. Well, Le JITs beat the Giants. Yesterday, the Eagles beat the Commanders. Jaguars beat the Steelers. Yes the Cowboys beat the Rams.
Speaker 1: Forty forty three piece, three piece, forty three twenty I said that forty three.
Speaker 3: P He said that. The Vikings beat the Green Bay Pack.
Speaker 7: As Dolphins beat the Patriots, The Titans beat the Falcons, the Saints beat the Colts, Fantas beat the Texans. The Bengals beat the forty nine, and Seahawks beat the Browns. Broncos beat the Chiefs, and the Ravens beat the car Nos. And tonight, oh, the Charges beat the Bears too, and tonight the Raiders take on the Lions. Now, if you're a baseball fan, you watch baseball. How they're looking out there.
Speaker 3: The baseball red it's the World Service right now, it's.
Speaker 7: The World Series, Okay, who's playing in the World City The Rangers and diamondback.
Speaker 3: Yup, still going on, so you'll know who's going it all right.
Speaker 1: And don't nobody care about baseball. I ain't even know the World Series is going on. I mean, I'm not gonna say nobody. That's a broad generalization. I don't care about baseball. I used to like baseball in the nineties when everybody was on steroids. That's when baseball was great.
Speaker 7: Now, let's talk about the man accused of killing eighteen people is found dead out in Maine.
Speaker 9: Mm hmm, Yeah, we.
Speaker 10: Have the latest of the ladies' report on Robert card Oh. They were looking for the mass shooter suspect in Lewison, Maine. Let's take a listen, and I have some more information on the other.
Speaker 11: But after a more than forty eight hour man hunt, the suspect in the mass shootings at both of these locations in Lewiston, Maine, has been found dead by apparent self inflicted gunshot wound, according to law enforcement.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so the body of Robert Carrd, forty year old, was discovered near a river about ten miles from where the body was found in a box trailer sitting in an overflow parking lot of Main Recycling Corporation. And that's also where he worked and was recently fired. So apparently he went back to his old employer and a self inflicted wound is what authorities are saying what has happened, But that has not been you know, they haven't really flushed all of that out. But that's what they're saying. Two firearms were found alongside his body. He was wearing the same sweatshirt seeing in the surveillance video that was taken Wednesday night of the shooting, suggesting that it never changed his clothes and it is unclear when he took his own life.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, I can't. I can't hardly hear test because my headphones are dead. But I told you all on Friday, the man day he killed him. So he didn't he didn't leave no note. They didn't find no no letter or nothing known as computer, no text, nothing. Nobody knows why or we don't know as he yet.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well they said they said that last week that they Leah left a nody. They also said that he left past coast to his phone, you know, so that this family could get in there and find out more information. But right now, what is also you know people are talking about the police were alerted that this was possibly going to happen. They were alerted in September, and so they did, uh say, you know, be on the lookout for Robert Carr after he made threats to his base and fellow soldiers. But then after they stepped up patrols at the base and visited his home. They didn't find anything, so they moved on. So that's really unfortunate. You know, they had their warning and you know, weren't able to stop it. But yeah, they did find uh to answer your question, envy notes and all types of information. But you know, again, they're still processing all of that, and I'm sure you know it'd come out in the days to come. This story constantly developed, so it changes all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do wish guys like that, you know, who have zero disregard for life and they've gotten to the where they wanted ended. I really wish they would start with themselves first before they go kill twenty two innocent people.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, absolutely, then go ahead.
Speaker 7: Now, I was gonna say, what's scary is they were alerted in September, So that means somebody that he spoke to, or somebody he said something to, or he gave an impression that he was going to do that, And it just feels like it just felt like the wayside, you know, I mean like if they were alerted, that means somebody was very very nervous, and obviously he went through it what he said he was going to do, that's scary too.
Speaker 10: And they also am just going back again to possible motive they had also talked about, you know, may possibly because he broke over his girlfriend at the time, which is why he went to their restaurant and at Bowling Alley because they said that's where she frequented a lot. So there's a lot that was going on with him, you know, possibly you know, from losing his job, losing his girlfriend, whenever he had a mental episode, a mental episode earlier of this year as well, So there was a lot going on, a lot of red flags, if you will, on what should have happened, you know, what could have happened to prevent this rest in peace of those victims. I know they had a candlelight visual over the weekend as well, So Maine is at least they have some relief because you remember they were on complete lockdown, you know, from thinking this guy could just pop up at anybody's house at any time.
Speaker 12: So at a little relief on their end.
Speaker 7: All right, Well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest test we'll see in a couple of minutes. Eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. If you need to vent something on your mind, whatever it may be. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now. Phone lines to wide open. Let us know how your weekend was. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or blast.
Speaker 3: It's time to get up and get something.
Speaker 13: Call up now. Eight hundred five eighty five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 14: Who's this is James?
Speaker 15: Good morning, Charla Mane.
Speaker 16: How y'all doing that?
Speaker 3: James?
Speaker 17: How you doing?
Speaker 9: James?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 18: James, hey man, listen.
Speaker 19: I just want to tell all these little bit of four wheel drivers. When those truck drivers put out se right on, that don't mean speed up from a quarter mile from behind us just getting our way. That means get out of away.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 7: It's like right, yeah, I people do that regardless. I feel like if you put the blinker on, they speed up regardless. That's why a lot of times people travel on the road, a lot of people don't use the blinker.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you put that blink on, people don't want to let you in.
Speaker 18: Hey, yo, Envy.
Speaker 19: By the way, I hear everybody give you one.
Speaker 3: He ain't go, big brother, Thank you, bro, Bro, he'd be saved out there in the road.
Speaker 1: Well, get enough of men calling up here blowing you in the morning.
Speaker 7: He was like, everybody giving you one. I ain't know what he was talking about that first, I said, where's he going with this?
Speaker 9: Hello? Who's this? Good boy?
Speaker 3: Easy? The boy easy?
Speaker 14: It's good morning, m VG morning, Charlotta Magne.
Speaker 3: What's the word easy?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 14: But yeah, so I just heard Tenesling say some things about the main shooter.
Speaker 18: But here's a funny thing, though.
Speaker 14: I work at Fort Trynt and Army and Queens and I got a report from HAD commanders that we needed to evacuate the base on Thursday because he was seen in four time base. So they quietly evacuated the base. So when people are saying that he committed suicide to man coach of the job in Maine, it's issuan. It's kind of like one of those things. Can you believe everything that you hear? Because telling you they evacuated the base on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Queens, he said the basic Queens they evacuated.
Speaker 14: In the Queens and base. Yes, that's great time, I'm telling you that's what I'm saying. That's the reason why I called up because I'm like, wait a minute, he was killed suicide two hours from the job in Maine, and he works on what he actually works He actually works in our command, you know. So that's a seven hour drive from what's mccaller, Maine to Queens with the night that he was too and everybody that was Wednesday. So that was Wednesday night. We showed up in h fourth time Thursday, Thursday. After then ISH evacuated the base and then all of a sudden he committed suicide. No, no no information, no manifesto.
Speaker 18: Know, nothing like that.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to say this, I'm kind of weird.
Speaker 7: I mean, you know, I'm sure there was a zillion one report saying they've seen the guy, so maybe somebody thought that they seen him, but he really didn't make it down to.
Speaker 3: Queens, uh or all of them.
Speaker 14: All of them are saying is that he works on that he works on, he works in out command. They know who?
Speaker 18: You know what I'm saying, You don't.
Speaker 14: You don't just say I think I know somebody know he's a tolder. We all soldiers, we know what we know what we look like, you know, but that's all I'm you know, that's my little two sense. I just wanted to put that out there. Sometimes you can't.
Speaker 9: Just believe everything.
Speaker 2: Who knows all.
Speaker 14: I'm saying is that, like you know, my command put up that put up that statement, like hey, we need to evacuate the base.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you?
Speaker 9: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 3: This is KK?
Speaker 1: Good morning?
Speaker 3: What's up? K?
Speaker 1: Beef feast?
Speaker 3: But I'm K get it off your chest?
Speaker 4: Well, I want I want to a podcast to my husband because Lord has Lord knows I cannot get up in the morning and I got to have these alarms to go off and it be pissing him off because I have like four five but I'm up, I'm up. But yeah, he always he complained about it. He's tired of it. But I have to have him because the first one it's like, hey, you know, time's coming. The second one is like you know you're gonna have to move. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: Yeah, four ones?
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't think folks understand us morning us early morning risers, because the smallest thing can set us off. Like my my, my my eight year old for whatever reason, decided to come into our room. And turn on all the lights this morning at like three something in the morning because she had a bad dream. And that's that throws you off the whole morning.
Speaker 17: Yes it will.
Speaker 20: It's showing up.
Speaker 4: Will that little couple of minutes hut you up and it.
Speaker 3: All and KK. I'm the same way, you know.
Speaker 7: I get up and sometimes my two year old hops in the beds in the bed with us. So when that long goes off, I'm trying to grab that along.
Speaker 3: To stop it.
Speaker 7: And I feel like the faster you try to stop it, the longer go. So I'm one of those people. Try to get everything on. You don't want to wake up that house. Once you wake up that house, everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So sorr day man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 21: I gotta have it.
Speaker 22: I gotta have it.
Speaker 3: I can't get make it up to him when you get home.
Speaker 4: All y'all have a blessed day.
Speaker 7: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit this up now. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: Ray right ray yo, Charla mack davy, what up are we list?
Speaker 3: This is your time to get it off your chest? I gotta indoor pool, outdoor pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 24: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 9: We lie. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: This is not young from Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: Now young from Brooklyn?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 24: What's up?
Speaker 21: Sun?
Speaker 24: Call him to get it off my chest. I was at Powerhouse this weekend.
Speaker 3: You got ouzie change?
Speaker 25: Everything was no, I ain't got it.
Speaker 24: I mean, I mean, but I do so kind of bad because he shows out, he's put.
Speaker 20: On a good performance.
Speaker 25: And for him to drop the chain and somebody to pick it up, that's crazy, Sark, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The crazy part is, man, whoever did, whoever got his chain, you would get more back from the universe just by returning it to Uzzy.
Speaker 26: Yep, because I'm sure zaid that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't nobody Uzy gonna break you off with a nice little reward.
Speaker 27: You know.
Speaker 1: It's just like you'd be silly not to you get your nice picture for the brand for his chain.
Speaker 25: You said what I said, I'm out here to help search for his chain.
Speaker 28: Man.
Speaker 3: So how was Powerhouse? Did you enjoy yourself? Mama?
Speaker 8: What power House was lit?
Speaker 25: It was off the start this year I'll be back next year.
Speaker 3: Glad you had a good time.
Speaker 12: Thank you, Thank you, guys on you too.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? Yo the morning?
Speaker 18: Captain Khaki?
Speaker 3: Captain Khaki? What's up? Brother? Whatever?
Speaker 18: Uncle Shaky?
Speaker 1: I love you, man, than.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 21: Yeah. I was just calling.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 18: I'm waiting on that black effect for a minute. This is rare from ATLI to CT.
Speaker 1: You already, man, yo, Eddie guy, get my guys hat.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you some stuff. You stay on the hole. We're gonna make sure we get your stuff. All right, bless that man? All right?
Speaker 18: Brother?
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 29: Good morning? Good morning Peace? This Prince Tree c r Ee from the seven five seven.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 18: Breakfast club?
Speaker 3: What's up? Brother? I just left the seven five seven? What's going on? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 29: Yeah? Yeah, I was looking for you, man, Norfolk State alumni. Man, we had a peace homecoming.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 18: My daughter's out there.
Speaker 20: I was proud of her.
Speaker 29: Man, she's in the athletic training. My god daughter was in the major Red Dynasty DENI man, I'm proud of them.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 29: They had a positive homecoming. Even halfter the university I stopped. I was looking for you and me but I ain't see you. But it was a real peaceful home coming.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 29: I'm proud of the hpcus Man. We are set in that positive atmosphere. So I just want to shout that out and real quick, can I can I speak about my business.
Speaker 8: Real quick, guys?
Speaker 18: Yeah, sure, all right, that's that's peace.
Speaker 15: Man.
Speaker 29: I represent mental health awareness and suicide prevention. So I want every body to go support my movement. My life matters underscore musical. My life matters underscore musical. We gotta promote this mental health and mental wellness three hundred and sixty five days a year, not just by once a month or whatever. Man, we gotta do this right, charlea Man, I'm riding with you, black man.
Speaker 1: I agree with you wholeheartedly. Man. You know that's my life's work, my brother.
Speaker 29: So I'm with you, no doubt, and I'll be up there to the fourth Annuary. As you know, I'm volunteering. Man, I'm gonna keep saying it.
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 29: God, bless y'all, y'all, enjoy y'all week, massiate.
Speaker 7: And again, yeah, shout out to everybody that came out to home comes to Northampton and Norfolk State's homecoming was this week and it was just so it was so much love out there. Man so again, salutes everybody that went out to Hampton University's homecoming and Norfolk State. I was actually around both of them. All right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five, eight five, one oh five to one. Now when we come back, we got your room and report Kodak Black he was on drink Champs and he had a lot to say. We'll get into it when we come back. It's the breakfast Fuggle morning, the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is deeed Envy, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Powerhouse n y C.
Speaker 3: Or you've gossip chatting. This is the rumor report. I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea spells right right now.
Speaker 7: Powerhouse n y C went down over the weekend with artists like Byron Messiah performing. Sexy Rad was supposed to perform in but her doctor put her on uh I guess bed rest for a little bit so she couldn't perform.
Speaker 3: Lola Brook performed. She brought out scarlet.
Speaker 1: I thought she had she had like she said she was sick of something pneumonia or something like that.
Speaker 7: They put on bed rest for a little bit. Also, who was performed shout to DJ Spinking. He had a set and he brought out the baby.
Speaker 30: Come on, baby, what you're saying that?
Speaker 7: They said the baby was a surprise guest and it's a surprise guest and killed it. Also, Ice Spice came out and they said Ice Spice was dressed up as Betty Booth.
Speaker 3: Of course Halloween is right around the corner.
Speaker 7: They said that her dress was almost like wearing absolutely positively nothing because they said every time she turned you can just see nothing, but ask.
Speaker 1: So what was it about her showing her ass this time? That kind of pissed everybody off because I saw it. I saw it going viral this weekend and people had a lot of commentary about it. But haven't she been doing that since she's first come out? First came out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what's the difference? I have no idea.
Speaker 7: A fan did give Ice Spice a bible after her performance. That same fan gave our very own uh the president of fat Live Matters.
Speaker 3: They gave him a bible to the same same person.
Speaker 1: You needed to give him a diet Manuel. You needed to give him a diet plane. Okay, he didn't know. He don't need a Bible. There's nothing in the Bible that's gonna help him. Bookie with the hoodie killed it.
Speaker 3: Who else? Little dirt killed it? In Uzi, Little Uzi vert performed.
Speaker 7: But he jumped in the crowd, you know how. You know sometimes artists jump in the crowd, they do a little crowd surf thing. Well, when he jumped in the crowd, he had his five hundred thousand dollars cross. When he jumped out the crowd, five hundred thousand dollars cross wasn't there anymore.
Speaker 31: Hey, I ain't gonna lie. When I jumped down this, I dropped my mother chain.
Speaker 30: No, it's cool.
Speaker 31: You already all the iciest on the planet.
Speaker 28: Now right now I'm thinking like, damn, I dropped that chain.
Speaker 31: But we'll talk about that after. I gotta keep going. Whoever find that pod cast you out on the spot right now. No math, you know I'm halving it, you know, I stay with it on me.
Speaker 1: Give a little Uzie his chain back. What you're gonna do with a half a million dollar chain except get robbed?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Like, there's nothing you're gonna do with that chain, you know, not the money you think you would probably get on the street for that chain, and you're not going to get You get more from returning it back to Little Uzzi. Not to mention, you know, just the karmic blessings from the universe.
Speaker 7: Y it's a karma that that's the main thing, the karma. So yeah, a little Uzzi. I don't know if he got his chain back. They haven't said if he did. I don't believe he got his chain back. But if he got his chain, get his change.
Speaker 1: Probably he didn't get it back on the spot just by asking for it right then and there. I'm shocked you didn't get it back right on the spot unless somebody found it later cleaning up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that as well. Now.
Speaker 7: Also, Kodak Black was on Drink Champs. It was talking about a lot of things. He was talking about how he felt about lot of how he felt. Little didn't clear up a rumor that was happening between them a couple of while ago, a couple of minutes ago, where allegedly Lotto claimed that a rapper wanted sex for a verse and everybody assumed it was Kodak.
Speaker 3: Nobody ever confirmed it, but they assumed it.
Speaker 32: I guess they would like and dropped the album club and they're like, like, what's going on with the with the process, And I guess I should type. I'm like like, uh, always kind of like you know, you know, on this a crazy woman empowerment way really like absolutely I respect when I'm when but but then like right way after that ship, when I like like died off from everybody, I really have ran out where they they with their stories and a little suction.
Speaker 3: And then like.
Speaker 12: When people on her team, my own girls and like went out there and say like it was really on this.
Speaker 7: He also talks on twenty one Savage and how he felt twenty one Savage tried to ruin his record deal, one.
Speaker 12: Of the one that used to be straight. I said that we're bothering on that s twice tight.
Speaker 32: You know what I'm saying, like sniper game, Slotter games game, sniper game, whatever was or what that was.
Speaker 3: I'm saying.
Speaker 32: But I ain't gonna like I remember the point of time like sh about me, like and then I don't I don't knew like what I'm saying. Drake, Drake just got a certain like a little effect that he do the more class after the album they yeah, the Governor. It was just like, all of a sudden, felt like I'm saying the thing.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the whole Drink Champs interview yet. I watched about forty minutes of it, but I am highly entertained by Kodak Black, and I truly believe Kodak Black knows how to entertain. And I think I think Kodak Black plays crazy a lot, but that young man has plenty of sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: He also talks about the record that he did with six ' nine, where people were saying, well, why would you do a record with a quote unquote snitch.
Speaker 3: He explains that as well.
Speaker 32: I mean about to do a song with her, Like, I don't even know that he told on.
Speaker 3: I ain't even from over there, nigga. That's y'all right, squeezes, I got some cheese.
Speaker 1: Why should Kodak cattle? It's the music business, right, It's all about doing business. He got a million dollars to do a verse? Is that not good business? Yeah? Like, why why the street rules apply to the music business. I'm just I'm really asking. I want to know I'm asking. I'm not a street person, Seramon Civilia, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why screet, But I guess a lot of street people are saying, if you are a street dude, there's certain rules and and things in cold that you should follow.
Speaker 1: But you're not a street dude no more. You're in the music business. So this guy is offering you a million dollars for a verse like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know thought.
Speaker 1: I thought Kodak's answer to that was made a lot of sense to me.
Speaker 7: Well, Ray J jumped in and said he posted a clip of the video, said, Yo, somebody need to grab bro and make sure he good. This ain't the interview, Norri. We got to help this dude. I took him to Trump House and he did the most. They were not happy with the experience because he had no guidance in respect any They talks about, let's figure out how we can help this guy instead of just watching himself destruct.
Speaker 1: But I agree with what Kodak said too. If you feel that way, reach out to me. Behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: We have we have How Kodak responded.
Speaker 32: Come on here speaking like speaking about my experience Trump on how that trench happened.
Speaker 3: On whatever.
Speaker 32: I ain't got no rap for like anybody that asked me about I don't even.
Speaker 14: What you call them, want to go to Mario Lago?
Speaker 3: Wanted to go to Mario Lago. Let's say that was ray J.
Speaker 1: I mean, if ray J actually knows Kodak, you know he should have reached out to Kodak behind the scenes, right, you know, instead of just making a statement like that publicly. If you, if you're if you genuinely can you generally want to get the young man some help, you genuinely feel like he needs help, reach out to him behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 7: Now when we come back, we got front page news, and let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We'll do it after front page news. But if you were at Powerhouse n YC sold out event, right, Uzi drops his chain, we should give.
Speaker 3: Him his chain back.
Speaker 1: Are you trying to get Uzi his chamber?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 7: That is that is eight hundred five one. If you're out there at a performance, somebody out there got littlest y'all performing and the artist Jopp is chained. What are you gonna do? We should give Oozi's chain back.
Speaker 1: I don't see why you wouldn't.
Speaker 3: Let's let's open up the phone line. Say what you would do.
Speaker 7: I know somebody out there at the Potential Center that was there this weekend might have Uzi chain and know somebody who.
Speaker 3: Got Oozy chane. Let's get a brother back.
Speaker 1: You gonna do nothing with it, but get it robbed. You're not you know what I'm saying. You can't take it to No Pasha Pshak will give you no half a million, not nothing like knock it off. You better off giving it back too.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 7: Well, let's discuss eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. Front pages news is next. It's the breakfast Luger one.
Speaker 3: The breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is ej Envy Charlamagne, the guys, y'all to breakfast club. Now let's get in some front page news. The last night in sports, of course, NFL, the Giants lost to the Jets, Eagles beat the Commanders, Jaguars beat the Steelers, Cowboys beat the Rams, Fighters beat the Packers, Dolphins beat the Patriots. Titans beat the Falcons, Things beat the Coach, Panthers beat the Texans, The Bengals beat the forty nine to Seagwalks beat the Browns, The Broncos beat the Chiefs, The Ravens beat the Cardinals, and the Chargers beat the Bears. And tonight and Monday Night Football, the Raiders take on the Lines.
Speaker 1: And the Cowboys didn't just beat the Rams. We washed the Rams up. Okay, we wiped our ass with the Rams, all right, forty three to twenty a nice forty three piece, all right, Okay, we beat the Rams up the way Francis beat up Fury this weekend.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you see the fight over the weekend?
Speaker 1: Dan right to fight? Francis won. I mean, listen, don't get me wrong, Fury, Uh, you know, definitely, I guess out out box Francis. I guess you can say that because he landed more punches. But just because you land more punches doesn't necessarily mean you want to fight, right, you know what I mean? Because to me and Francis clearly won that fight.
Speaker 3: I've seen a lot of people saying that's the reason why they don't watch boxing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Those people don't watch boxing, because that's exactly the reason I do watch boxing. I watched boxing for the unpredictability of it. I watched boxing because you have to fight the fights, okay, And nobody thought Francis had a chance against Fury. And he went in there and he looked like he wanted to fight.
Speaker 3: To me, all right, now, let's jump right in the test. Test what's going on?
Speaker 10: Y'll speaking of and throwing the towel in the ring. Former Vice President Mike Penson made a surprise announcement Saturday at the Republican Jewish Coalition's annual Leadership Summit that he was suspending his campaign for president, becoming the first major candidate to drop out. Now, when you listen to this audio, I want you to listen closely to the gas in the audience that was I guess surprised that he made this announcement.
Speaker 12: Take a listen.
Speaker 33: So, after much prayer and deliberation, I have decided to suspend my campaign.
Speaker 3: For president defective today.
Speaker 33: Now I'm leaving this campaign, but let me promise you I will never leave the fight for conservative values and I will never stop fighting to elect principled Republican leaders to every office in the Land, so help me.
Speaker 1: God, is it really a suspension if you just give up on what's not working? I mean, let's be clear, his campaign just wasn't working. I wasn't really a suspension, Like, no, you gave up on your campaign and it wasn't working.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and you couldn't really hear the audio.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 10: But if you go back and look at it, because in fact, they did articles about the gas because they were like oh, and then there were a few people they kind of clapped as well. But yeah, it's it's sad. When I put it up on my Instagram, everybody was like, oh, was he even running? And so they kind of looked at it as a joke. Unfortunately, I guess for poor VP Prince, but he did, I guess give it the whole college try. But speaking of that, with delivering remarks in Las Vegas, former President Donald Trump had this to say. You know, he wasn't gonna let this moment pass. So this is what he had to say about Pence dropping out.
Speaker 34: I know people are leaving now and they're all endorsing me.
Speaker 3: I don't know about Mike Pence.
Speaker 34: He should endorse me, he should addurrese me. You know why because because I had a great, successful presidency and he was the vice president, he should endorse me. I chose him, made him vice president. But people, people in politics could be very disloyal. I've never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Was Trump for career killer for Mike Pince, or was Mike Pince you know, distancing himself from Trump the career killer, because there was a period where you know, people were saying that, you know, Mike Pinch was gonna be the faith of the GOP, in the future of the GOP. But you know, aligning himself with Trump worked for him when it was working for Trump. But when you know, right he distanced himself from Trump, people kind.
Speaker 10: Of like, right, well, it all happened, you know, on the insurrection January sixth, in fact, and that audio he went on to say, how you know he could have made a different choice, you know, talking about you know what Mike's well, he still believes Mike Pence could have did to help him certify winning the election, and even people in the crowd, you know, shouted out that he was a trader. So that is when the relationship, you know, really went in two different directions.
Speaker 12: When he decided to you know, uphold the Constitution.
Speaker 10: And let's not forget that Trump defended those January sixth riders when they said, hang Mike Pence. So that's that's kind of where that went. Uh When when in another direction? Now on the Democrat side, Vice President Kamala Harris was on sixty Minutes last night and they asked her about Trump and his current charges and the status of the Biden campaign.
Speaker 12: Take a listen to that.
Speaker 35: You have the current front runner for the GOP, Donald Trump, facing what ninety one criminal charges? I've lost count yet the Biden Harris ticket is running neck and neck with Donald Trump. Why are you not thirty points ahead?
Speaker 36: Well, I'm not a political pundent, so I'm not going to speak to that. But what I will say is this, when the American people are able to take a close look at election time on their options, I think the choice is going to be clear. Bill, We're gonna win. Let me just tell you that we're gonna win.
Speaker 35: You say that was such conviction.
Speaker 36: I have no doubt. But I also have no doubt. It's gonna be a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad she has no doubt, because I have a lot of doubts. In the fact you're facing the twice in peach president with ninety one criminal charges. What it was for indictments, and y'all steal neck and neck in a general election poll. I don't know who that says more about Democrats are the American people, But either way, I should make Democrats do some soul searching and ask some questions about themselves.
Speaker 3: She also talked about the media.
Speaker 7: She felt like the media didn't highlight some of the stuff that they actually did do positive in the White House.
Speaker 1: I think that democrats messaging sucks. They can't blame the media. I just think their messaging suck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because she was talking about why people feel like well, Bill was asking the why they feel like people think that she does nothing in the White House and that they do nothing at their their campaigns and that they will hold the people down. And she was like, she feels like the media doesn't highlight a lot of the positive things that they do. She also talked about trying to ban assault rifles and assault weapons again. They said that you know, they had it banned at one time, and you know now they're trying to ban it again, which is very difficult. But this interview was actually done before the last mass shooting.
Speaker 10: She also had this to say about Biden's ability to do the job.
Speaker 12: Play that right quick. Let's so he that can hear that.
Speaker 35: We were talking to some Democratic donors and they have told us that should something befall President Biden and he is not able to run, that there would be a free for all for who would run as president. You are in the spot that that would be a natural for you to step up, but we're hearing from donors that they would not naturally fall into line.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 36: First of all, I'm not going to engage in that hypothetical because Joe Biden is very much alive and running for reelection.
Speaker 35: But you do know, I mean that is a concern, and a legitimate concern.
Speaker 36: I would say, I hear from a lot of different people, a lot of different things, But let me just tell you I'm focused on the job. I truly am. Our democracy is on the line, Bill, and I, frankly, in my head, do not have time for parlor games when we have a president who is running for reelection.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a parlor game. I think they got to pay attention to what the American people are saying, like, you know, I understand that she is putting their head down to do the work, but you still have to have you still have an election to win. And I think it's a very fair question to ask, is the Biden Harris ticket, you know, still a ticket that can win. I don't think that's that. I don't think that's that's that's wrong.
Speaker 10: At Yeah, And I mean and again, over sixty percent of the American people, they don't want to see a Trump and Biden rematch, period. So they're not interested in Trump and they're not interested, you know, in Biden. So even on the Republican side, when we look at that, which the next debate, by the way, is coming up here in the next couple of weeks, people are looking for someone to uh to you know, do well on that side as well. So when we look at both sides, it's just the choices are just not there.
Speaker 12: Let's just be honest about it.
Speaker 10: They did say Nikki Haley was rising up in the polls, and you know, she's getting better with that. But whether you look at Donald Trump or Biden, sixty percent of American people don't want to see that rematch at all.
Speaker 1: So the American people deserve better. I said it already. I said again, man, you know, I think the Republicans should move away from Donald Trump, and I think Democrats should, you know, move away from Joe Biden. I think it's terrible that, you know, those two are the only options, and I guess the best options we had.
Speaker 12: All right, And I cannot just say this one last thing.
Speaker 10: You're right, just a parlor game, and particularly on what's happening right now with this war. You know, people's position on this war. They're asking for ceasefire. That is absolutely going to affect, you know, how people look at this administration. There's going to be some people to say they handled the war. Well, so all of these are things that the administration has taken into account.
Speaker 12: And how they campaigned within the next year.
Speaker 3: Well, just know they're going to be campaigning heavy.
Speaker 7: They've been doing a college run, going to all the colleges, trying to stop at all the HBCUs, trying to make sure that the young people are informed and the young people are excited. So that's where also last ninety sixty minute clip that was showing her at a bunch of colleges.
Speaker 10: All right, it might want to lead you to young people because they're asking for a ceasefire. So we will see.
Speaker 3: All right, well that is Front Page News. Steaky tests absolutely.
Speaker 1: And make sure you subscribe to testlent figureos podcast. It's a great shot. No chase the podcasts on the Black Effect, iHeart Radio podcast network, and follow at teslin' figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 7: All right, well, let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. We were talking about Powerhouse NYC that sold out Powerhouse NYC.
Speaker 3: Little Uzivert was performing.
Speaker 7: He jumped in the crowd, his chain fell off, and we're asking what would you do?
Speaker 3: You found that chain, what would you do? We should give it back. So if you got a chain, let's talk about giving that chain back. But what would you do?
Speaker 7: You performing that brother dropped his chain, what would you do? Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one.
Speaker 3: Let's dicuss. It's the Breakfast Sloco Morning, the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 9: Everybody.
Speaker 7: It's the dj n V Charlemagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about our Powerhouse NYC show.
Speaker 3: It was sold out over the weekend.
Speaker 7: Little Uzivert was performing, and as he was performing, he jumped in the crowd to do a little crowd surfing and he lost his chain.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, hey, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 31: When I jumped down this, I dropped my mother chain.
Speaker 9: No, it's cool.
Speaker 17: You already all the icy is on a planet.
Speaker 28: Now right now I'm thinking, like, damn, I dropped that chain.
Speaker 31: But we'll talk about that after I got I keep going. Whoever find that pod cast you out on the spot right now.
Speaker 17: No map.
Speaker 3: You know I'm halving it.
Speaker 17: You know, I stay with it on me.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one.
Speaker 7: You find the chain? You out there, what do you do? I think you should give the chain back. Yeah, you bring the chain back up here to power one oh five to one. Okay, you look into whoever you'all find addresses nowadays, you find out what power one oh five one is at, and you bring it back up here so we can get it back to a little oozy because the reality is they say the chain is worth what they say, five hundred thousand, but it could be anywhere from two hundred thousand, one hundred that we don't.
Speaker 1: Know he's a hundred thousand however, many hundreds of thousands of dollars is you're not gonna get that in the street, you know what I'm saying. If you try to resell it, and if you try to wear it, you're gonna end up getting robbed. So you better off just dealing with the laws of the universe and getting some good karma, because I believe karma is an action. You get some good karma. Just why simply bringing the chain back? Who's he already said he's gonna break you off with some cash? That's right, you know what I mean? Right in time for the how of days?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this god? Got talked to his car?
Speaker 18: So I was there at the.
Speaker 15: Concert on Saturday, right by road man from then on the other side where he was tonight, tomight justly take that off that man, So you I don't understand.
Speaker 18: I don't understand.
Speaker 15: Why why I just don't give it up?
Speaker 1: That's the easy payoffs, easy payout man. Who's he gonna put out? Who's he gonna reach in his pocket and probably give you like five ten thousand dollars right then and there on the spot.
Speaker 15: Right there that's an easy come up for the night.
Speaker 3: So he was in the third row, so you didn't see it? Did you see what happened?
Speaker 9: I was on all right?
Speaker 15: So well I was not on the third row looking at the stage.
Speaker 16: I was on the right.
Speaker 9: Side of the stage.
Speaker 3: Crown, gotcha?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 8: Yet one mark thing, one more thing to bro We.
Speaker 15: Looked at you guys all the time, and now I just want to say, I don't appreciate the sports the garbage.
Speaker 8: Next, I'm actually garbage trunk driver.
Speaker 15: We're in the right now, were every day?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we don't slammer the garbage.
Speaker 18: People the other people that call it.
Speaker 1: We just need y'all to get out the way when we when we're trying to get to work in the morning, y'all cannot just park the truck in the middle of the street. Then do y'all job.
Speaker 18: So put it this way.
Speaker 8: So don't you think the thing will not apply for the for the school bus in the morning for us to.
Speaker 17: Yes, well, you don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't know how many people the school bus don't take the time y'all take the school bus drops the kids office school bus is about thirty five forty seconds tops.
Speaker 3: Y'all be ten minutes.
Speaker 20: But at the same time. At the same time, sometimes there's more than one person back there.
Speaker 1: Pause, but hear what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Hold on, hold on, Michel, We gotta go to some other callers.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 9: Who's this?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Good morning? How you doing that? It's your concert for the Republic?
Speaker 7: How you I'm not your cousin, I'm not, But what's not about your cousins?
Speaker 1: It was your cousin.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 8: I want to say one thing though, it got you. What's the rarest is Theminican Republic? You know how he got released?
Speaker 9: Who they got you? Sixth names?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Hey, and be made a phone call to Dominican Republic and they're releasing man.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you got that kind of juice in DM.
Speaker 3: I'm not from no damn d. But what you gotta say, bro, you're giving a change.
Speaker 8: I no, oh, come on, man, what are you gonna do with that train? It's worth nothing, you know?
Speaker 18: Come on?
Speaker 8: You got to give him right back. Man, the guy. If you're real fun and you love the guy, that's what if I think to do. Man, you're not gonna show that. You won't even get a fair.
Speaker 1: Of rims from a park for exactly. And what's so crazy is whoever got that chain Saturday night? You're kind of an idiot because you could have walked away with like five ten thousand dollars in your pocket that night. Like you, you're you're gaining nothing right now by taking that chain home.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this a?
Speaker 18: Hey? Good morning DJ Henry arm.
Speaker 3: And the guy fish Day Me Day we call him from uh Checklist Texas. All right, there you find that chain? What you're doing?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 18: Hey, I ain't gonna lie. I'm taking that home? Why because like if I had no idea who chain was, I just know that's a nice looking chain.
Speaker 9: You know what? You know what it was?
Speaker 1: He got on stage and he dropped the chain.
Speaker 18: If anybody can have a chain like that.
Speaker 1: Can little UZI got on stage and said, I dropped my chain with the cross on it. Bro, you know who chain that is?
Speaker 18: Yeah? Yeah, that's going wrong with me.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah. You're just not a good business man. So you're gonna go home. Listen, You're gonna go home, back to whatever financial conditions you were in and just wear a chain when you could have probably walked away with like five ten grand in your pocket that UZI would have gave you on the spot for the chain.
Speaker 18: Oh no, that's the thing I don't I don't want the money, I don't want the pains to notoriety for it. I'm not gonna put that out there. It's just it's a great story. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get robbed.
Speaker 3: It's a great store.
Speaker 1: It's a great story to be wearing somebody chain that you found, even though you notice is the person's chain.
Speaker 7: You don't get robbed. Eight hundred, that's gonna be a great story. Five ain't five one oh five one. We'll talk a little UZI vert. He was performing this weekend that I sold out power House NYC show.
Speaker 1: If you still got a little oozy chain out there and you walking around wearing it, and you sound like that last caller, you deserve to get robbed with the UZI.
Speaker 3: We're asking what would you do if you find that chain?
Speaker 7: And if you got the chain, let's bring it back up back up here to the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: We'll get it up to him. Eight hundred and five eighty five up to him.
Speaker 1: You see how Vy talks.
Speaker 3: I said, we'll get it back up to him.
Speaker 1: That's not what you said. What I say, we'll get it up to him, saying we'll get it to him. We'll get it to him. They know that, man, they did, but damn it was the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, warning everybody, it's theeej env charlamagnea god, we are the Breakfast Club. Over the weekend was our sold out powerhouse n YC show. Little Uzivert was performing and as he did a crowd surf, he lost his chain.
Speaker 31: I ain't gonna lie when I jumped down this, I dropped my mother chain.
Speaker 23: No, it's cool.
Speaker 17: You already know the icy is on.
Speaker 28: A planet now. Right now I'm thinking, like, damn, I dropped that chain.
Speaker 31: But we'll talk about that after. I gotta keep going. Whoever found pod cast you out on the spot right now?
Speaker 17: No map, you know I'm having it. You know I stay with.
Speaker 8: It on me.
Speaker 7: So we're asking eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one, what would you do if you actually found a change? Would you give it back? Would you keep it? And we're asking, if you do have the change, why don't.
Speaker 3: You bring it back up to us? Fring it up to the Breakfast Club. Let's go to the phone lines, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 21: Every fot I got an answer for you. And because you quicks to be like you rich, so you quick to be the hold let's do this whatever? Hey for an older than age jow like myself. God put a blessing in our face when that change dropped. If I find that one. Next question to Uzzi how much you're gonna pay?
Speaker 15: Bro?
Speaker 1: But UZI told y'all that on stage. Uzi literally said, if you get me the chain right now, I'm gonna break you off.
Speaker 21: So you are what I'm saying is I'm not saying about that, Charlo Man. You hear what I said, Bro, I'm talking.
Speaker 25: About I'm negotiat this is like you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't negotiate with somebody else's property, Bro, Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 9: You can.
Speaker 8: Hold on?
Speaker 14: Hold on?
Speaker 21: So he lost it?
Speaker 1: What you mean you?
Speaker 3: He lost it?
Speaker 1: He lost it, You retrieved it now and now you're sitting there trying to negotiate with something that's mine.
Speaker 3: Now, We're not gonna do all that because guess.
Speaker 23: Not no more.
Speaker 21: You lost this in the crowd, my brother.
Speaker 1: I can just have security remove it from you. I can have security hold you and you don't even know I got it?
Speaker 21: What are you talking to them? I'm not gonna tell you there.
Speaker 1: So how are we gonna negotiate if if I don't know you guys.
Speaker 21: Cometact your ass, but you're not gonna be there. What I'm saying is listen, I believe in the whole Yes, like you know what I'm saying. I find it your But I gotta know how much you're gonna give me. First, because you talked about life oh in the streets, I ain't gonna work. It's gonna be work.
Speaker 16: For a lot.
Speaker 21: Because you're not taking to a d whatever, it's gonna be worse.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: So the point that that Jewela is not gonna give you whatever ooz he paid for it, that Jula's not gonna give it to you, give idea, give.
Speaker 21: Me the same the same thing, Arlom, I don't need the same thing. Tell man, I'm just saying. I'm saying is what every NBCID every quick to be like, let's do this and become money. He don't know what it's like to pick the bill.
Speaker 3: It's not about having money. It's not it's about doing the right doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: It's about because It's not about the because you want your energy to be clean.
Speaker 7: You want your energy five hundred thousand dollars chain or appended. Your mom might have had that her mother gave her. It's about giving it back because that's what the right thing to do. That call me smack you ten times, ten times more than that.
Speaker 3: Later on.
Speaker 21: Hey, Now, like when my buildings paid, Like, you know what I'm saying, You're gonna pay it just the right thing. He said what I said, So my buildings to be paid, You're gonna pay it just the way.
Speaker 17: Man, you're talking like.
Speaker 3: You got the chain.
Speaker 18: You got the chain and the chain I don't know I got that wasn't in problem.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 16: What I'm doing? The script from Detroit?
Speaker 3: Cliff?
Speaker 9: What up?
Speaker 3: Doe?
Speaker 16: What i'p dough man? Hey, shout out the slur exotics man, you're doing your thing out here MB in Detroit.
Speaker 7: I love it all right, Yes, after slur. So we're asking, uh, what you're gonna do? Little who does he perform in he drops the chain, you grab it or you find it When I'm giving.
Speaker 20: It, I'm giving it back.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 16: It's that bad karma for real. Hip hop need need to grow up. It's really tody just to take it. But it could be everything. It could really be a monumental expression of good nature. Just to give it back to the artists. You know, we gotta stop letting material items steal our souls to let good nature really uplift hip hop.
Speaker 3: That's right, absolutely, thank you.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this with a maybe with a trailer?
Speaker 27: Manda's carter from Birmingham, Alabama.
Speaker 3: Man, what's up, brother?
Speaker 27: How you feeling I'm feeling good man, I'm feeling okay. I'm okay, But I just had a situation like this yesterday.
Speaker 9: Yea.
Speaker 27: I where to God. I went to breakfast yesterday morning, Jack in the box, Bro, I did a catch here.
Speaker 3: My meal was My.
Speaker 27: Meal was five dollars and fifteen cent. I gave the cat here twenty a twenty dollar bill. This woman gave me back one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 25: Bro.
Speaker 27: When I tell you, it eight me up so bad, so I know I'll get a chain back. I'm giving a chain bag, bro.
Speaker 3: As you s as you should. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 27: It ate me up all day yesterday. Man, I'm like, dang, I got I gotta take your.
Speaker 3: Back, Okay, thank you, brother. What's the moral of the story of Shelaman?
Speaker 1: The moral of the story is man do the right thing. It's really just that simple. Like, what are you going to do with a half a million dollar chain? If you go to any jeweler, whatever Uzi paid for that chain, that jeweler is not gonna give you. If you go to a pawn shop, you damn sure ain't gonna get. You know the amount of money you think you're gonna get, So you better off giving it back to Uzzi and letting Uzi break you off with whatever reward he decided to give you. I don't care if Uzi decides to give you a thousand dollars two thousand dollars, it's more than what you had yesterday, that's right. So if you don't know how to get the chain back to Uzzy, just bring it back up here the pole one oh five to one, and we'll make sure we get it to Uzi and we'll make sure that you get whatever reward Uzi wants.
Speaker 3: To give you.
Speaker 7: That's right, all right, Well, we got rumors on the way. We got to talk about will Smith. While he thought that somebody was gonna take his life, we'll get to a nexus the Breakfast logo.
Speaker 3: Morning morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is j Envy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club on this Monday.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting Monday.
Speaker 20: Man.
Speaker 1: You wake up on a Monday morning and it's rainy outside. Well, once again, you know the Breakfast Club live from the Black Mothership is in New York City.
Speaker 7: Right, so New York, New Jersey, Connecticut. Disgusting, horrible outside this morning, weather this morning. Yes, not what you want to wake up to on a Monday. But I'll be hosting the Daily Show tonight.
Speaker 1: You know, the Daily Show has rotating guest hosts, and I'll be the guest host for this week October thirtieth of November.
Speaker 3: The second drap a bomb for Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Yes, check me out, eleven pm the night on Comedy Central.
Speaker 3: You guys alive right?
Speaker 7: No, No, I don't know live to tape or live to tape and you got your guests and everything coming this week and all night. Oh can you talk about it yet to night?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, I ain't see them saying nothing yet, so I don't want to say nothing. When they say something, I'll say something, okay. But yes, well that happens tonight. Guests a line up for the week, as lord as I know.
Speaker 3: And that's what eleven pm again, right.
Speaker 1: Eleven pm, Comedy Central, Man the Daily Show. Okay, see who I can piss off this week? All right, when we come back, we got your roomer report. We got to talk about Will Smith. We'll tell you he once tried to date Pepper but was scared. Well, he got scared, and I'll tell you why he got scared. Brother named Tretch is the reason. Well break it down, Jesus Christ, just tell the whole story. Why don't you I don't do this, my god. It's the breakfast Slog.
Speaker 7: Good morning morning everybody. It's dj n V Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors. Let's talk Will Smith.
Speaker 3: Name or you've gossip? This is the rumor report. I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast Club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 17: Spells right right.
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 7: Did you guys know Will Smith has a podcast called Class of eighty eight.
Speaker 1: I heard about it last week or this weekend?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, he sat down with Salt from Salt and Pepper and they were talking about the time when they went on a date. And what scared him so much about dating Salt.
Speaker 17: Date one time?
Speaker 23: I know exactly what.
Speaker 37: Yeah, no, we're allowed to talk about it. Yes, we matured.
Speaker 23: If we ain't do nothing, we just we just okay, you were it was la right.
Speaker 17: I feel like we went for a drive.
Speaker 5: But this was one of the that you won and you beat us out and then the war.
Speaker 23: You was so happy.
Speaker 3: He was like, let's go seventh break.
Speaker 5: And then we were out and you saw a homeless person and you gave the homeless person one hundred dollars. And then we went to the Hollywood sign.
Speaker 38: Because I think you you had like you and Trench had been broke off for a minute. So in my mind when I was like, I was trying to spit my game, but I ain't really have nothing because my concern was that I was gonna get killed was concern.
Speaker 3: I said.
Speaker 1: So I met Pepa, yes, and Assault said that was a legit concern back then.
Speaker 3: That was well.
Speaker 7: Well, Trench put something on Twitter yesterday he said, keep my name concerning my ex h out your f in mouth, Nuka.
Speaker 3: Laughy face, laughy face. He was joking.
Speaker 7: Shout to the brother Tretch. Now do we have Friends? Do we have the news report?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So do you watch Friends Bondi chet? Did you watch it at all? No?
Speaker 7: Okay, me neither well. Friends star Matthew Perry. He was found dead at his home at fifty four. They believe he was found in his hot tub by his assistant.
Speaker 39: Sad news to tell you about tonight fifty four year old Matthew Perry. Law enforcement sources saying that the actor was found dead at his house, apparently in a jacuzzi, the authority stating that he did a pear to have died of an accidental drowning.
Speaker 34: Now.
Speaker 39: Emergency personnel also telling TMZ that first responders responded to a call reporting cardiac arrest at his house. They say no drugs were found at the scene and right now they're investigating, but so far no foul play is suspected either. More details are coming in and we will certainly bring those two as we get them.
Speaker 3: They said he was playing pickle ball. He just got home from playing pickleball.
Speaker 7: He asked his assistant to go on a run from him, and he got in his hot tuble jacouzie and when she came back, he said he was his assistant said he wasn't breathing, so they called the ambulance right away.
Speaker 3: They believe it was a herd attack of some type of cardiac arrest.
Speaker 1: So fifty four is very very young man, So sending healing and the g se that brother's family for sure.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, and lastly leave it on some good news. We got to salute Magic Johnson. Drop a bomb for Magic Johnson by Forbes. He was declared a billionaire by Forbes magazine. So congratulations to Magic Johnson.
Speaker 1: So that we took him over to Washington commander's situation.
Speaker 7: I'm sure, I'm sure they say that, and numerous companies, including his ownership stakes in various sports teams, not just that one, but his various sports team.
Speaker 1: God damn it, Magic Johnson, don't lose dropping the clues bombs from Magic Johnson. That man has accomplished so much.
Speaker 27: Man.
Speaker 7: They also say his stake in a life and Urran's company holds most of his wealth. He's estimated to have one point two billion dollars in wealth.
Speaker 1: Damn man, Magic, Magic ain't Joe. Magic went one on one with HIV in one Magic is a billionaire Like, come on, man, Magic gonna be playing those games now.
Speaker 7: Also, we got a salute Taylor Swift. She is also a billionaire as well. She's thirty three years old. She's now a billionaire.
Speaker 1: They just handled that billionaire status to everybody.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 7: And the first musician to make the rings solely based on her songs and performances. Nothing outside of this is just based off of music.
Speaker 1: So her toy probably took heir olvere.
Speaker 7: Her tour brought in seven hundred and eighty million dollars in ticket sales.
Speaker 1: I think I read something the other day. Then she just re released nineteen eighty nine and that sold one point five million copies last weeks. Something like that.
Speaker 7: Jesus, Well, congratulations to Taylor Swift and Magic Johnson. They are the newly in the billionaire's club.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna do Travis Kelsey's balls in your court? Nah, should mean, do you just marry her now because she's a billionaire. Absolutely, don't wait to you know, see if you actually like her. Nope, okay, right now, that's very burtish. That'd be very burdish of him.
Speaker 3: So all right, well that is your room or port Charlamnehore giving a donkey two man.
Speaker 1: For after the hour. We need the Milwaukee Bucks to come to the front of the congregation. Milwaukee, you know, I love y'all that is the first city to ever syndicate the breakfast club. I mean, but y'all need to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 7: The Bucks. We have to have a word with him this morning. All right, We'll get to that next, So don't move. It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I was donkey up to day, Damn, but he hogged. It's time for donkey, ja I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 40: No more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 7: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 1: Well, Jess hilarious. Hold Okay, donkey today from Monday, October thirtieth goes to the Milwaukee Bucks. Is the staff, record Label and mother EF and crew. I'm talking about the whole organization. Okay, needs to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with him. I'm gonna be honest with you, man, My energy is off this morning. I'm tired. It's Monday, it's raining outside, and it's just one of those mornings when you don't want to be bothered with foolishness and Flavor Flav singing the national anthem. It's foolishness, okay, And you can't be upset with Flavor Flavor in this situation because Flave said he was just checking something off his bucket list. I'm not mad at Flavor Flave dropping the clues bomb for Flavor Flavor. Okay.
Speaker 17: What is he.
Speaker 1: Supposed to say no when asses sing the national anthem? I mean, why wouldn't he What does he have to lose? He's Flavor Flave, one of the top five most popular hip hop personalities of all time. Flavor has made a living off being himself for over thirty six years. So if you want to pay him to come perform the national anthem, I'm not mad at it, okay. I'm not mad at Flavor Flame. I'm mad at the Milwaukee Bucks okay, for making the choice to have Flavor Flave come perform a right. Would you like to hear it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, if you would like to hear it, here go.
Speaker 40: Ooh say can use see by the dimeerly line.
Speaker 30: Whatso pridely we hate.
Speaker 17: At the twice.
Speaker 37: Light last bleas me.
Speaker 9: Pull for strive.
Speaker 30: And brides stock.
Speaker 3: Through the pace list five.
Speaker 30: For the race, but we ware wrest Gasland leaves Stream Flavor.
Speaker 9: And the Road.
Speaker 30: Gets Brandla.
Speaker 37: Bird Staking.
Speaker 3: Game Biggie flat food.
Speaker 9: To the next.
Speaker 17: That off flash.
Speaker 30: Was still Dayway, Oh City.
Speaker 3: Does bad stock.
Speaker 30: Spacegle Bandland with come on flav all the land, all the free and the.
Speaker 3: BIGGI infort.
Speaker 1: Big e for effort, Yeah boy at the end, big e for effort. Okay. Uh, But Milwaukee Bucks, you're trying to be funny, all right. Somebody in that organization has a sense of him a right, did Flave after audition?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Chuck d didn't even let Flave sing on public enemy songs, So why would the Bucks think it was okay to do the national anthem? Right? There was nobody else available, like who canceled last minute? All the singers on the planet that can actually sing, and somebody in the Bucks front office said, you know who would.
Speaker 3: Be great to get flavor Flave?
Speaker 1: Okay, all the singers from Milwaukee, y'all could have called Eric Bnay, tank Rico Love y'all getna call K camp. But no, y'all was just trying to go viral. This was such an unseerious decision. Okay, I know we look like a joke to other countries, all right. We had the executive producer a celebrity apprentice as president. We had Dennis Rodman as an ambassador to the US negotiating a peace deal with North Korea, and now Flavor Flay doing the national anthem. Flavor at number fifty nine Jersey. You know why he woont a number fifty nine Jersey No, to honor the year he was born, nineteen fifty nine, four years before MLK juniors. I have a dream speech not lost on me that when Flave was born, when Flay was a child, our nation was nowhere near being the land of the free for black people. But I digress. Look, I believe anyone who loves this country should sing the national anthem. But I believe that only those of us who love this country and those of us who can actually sing, should be allowed to sing the national anthem publicly at sporting events and such. Okay, now you know who I blame for this more than the Milwaukee Buckston For you Wow, this is Fergie's fault. Okay, just like every celebrity thought they could be president after Trump became president, it's the same thing any and every celebrity thinks they can sing the national after after hearing Fergie.
Speaker 3: Do you need a reminder? Yes, here you go.
Speaker 9: Just jo.
Speaker 3: Spag is better.
Speaker 9: For the.
Speaker 26: Y lave was better that anthem.
Speaker 1: Fergie's anthem feels like how this Monday morning feels. It sounds how this Monday morning feels. Right now, we're gonna have to start judging this country about how folks in the national anthem man flavor. Flav was definitely better than Fergy. Yes, one hundred percent better than Fergy. But if the bar that Fergy set isn't how is it even a bar? No, please give the Milwaukee Bucks the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's.
Speaker 41: Oh No, you are the doggie of the day, all the doggie all the day.
Speaker 3: Ye I disagree. I think Flavor did his name. Well.
Speaker 1: If it's one thing that we learned about you this year, and you make you have poor you make poor decisions, poor choices. So I mean, I just doesn't surprise you that you would think that.
Speaker 3: Let's salute the flavor Flavor.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Flavor Flavor actually gave us one of his clocks that is hanging in our breakfast club studio.
Speaker 1: Music Festival.
Speaker 3: Sure did. And b E T will see you guys tomorrow, piece b E T.
Speaker 7: Everybody else, let's put up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. The question is would you date somebody with a crazy X? Now this conversation comes from Will Smith when he was talking about how he wanted to take pep out on.
Speaker 3: A date but he was scared of Tretch on time.
Speaker 23: I know exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: Another.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, we allowed to talk about it. Yes, we mature. If we ain't do nothing, we just we just okay, you were it was la right. I feel like we went for a drive.
Speaker 5: But this was one of the that you won and you beat us out and then the war.
Speaker 3: You was so happy. He was like, let's go celebrate.
Speaker 5: And then we were out and you saw a homeless person and you gave the homeless person one hundred dollars and then we went to the Hollywood sign.
Speaker 38: Because I think you you hit like you and Tretch have been broke off for a minute. So in my mind when I was like, I was trying to spit my game, but I ain't really have nothing because my concern was that I was gonna get killed le concern.
Speaker 3: So that is the question.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one? Would you date somebody with a crazy X? Ladies, if you know your man or the guy that you want to date, you know his X is crazy. You know she's gonna pop up your house, you know she's gonna flatten your ties. You don't want that drama?
Speaker 3: Would you still date them? Fellas the same? If the love ain't worth dying for?
Speaker 9: Is it even love?
Speaker 7: You're crazy? Let's discuss when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. It's the Breakfast Club. Go morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one oh five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody at DJ env Charlamagne the God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now you're just joining us. We're talking about Will Smooth.
Speaker 7: While this conversation comes to Will Smith, the question is would you date somebody with a crazy X? Will Smith was on his podcast and he was talking to Pepper about the time that they dated and he was scared for his life.
Speaker 12: Let's listen, we're gonna date one time. I know exactly what happened, what happened another.
Speaker 37: Yeah, no, we're allowed to talk about it. Yes, we mature.
Speaker 23: If we ain't do nothing, we just we just okay, you were it was la right.
Speaker 17: I feel like we went for a drive.
Speaker 5: But this was one of the that you won and you beat us out and the war.
Speaker 12: You was so happy.
Speaker 5: He was like, let's go seventh break and then we went to the Hollywood sign.
Speaker 38: Because I think you you had like you and Tretch had been broke off for a minute. So in my mind when I was like, I was trying to spend my game, but I ain't really have nothing because my concern was that I was gonna get killed.
Speaker 3: Concern to eight hundred five eight five one five one. Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 1: Some people would say it's not love if somebody's not trying to kill you for it. I would say, y'all are insane? Okay. Some people would say, hey, man, you know, if somebody else loves a person that much that they want to kill me over said person, that means that it's good and maybe I need to stick around and try to try it for myself. I would say you're insane too, you know. I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Crazy ACCESS. They're relentless. A lot of times.
Speaker 7: They don't want to give up because they feel like they lost something and they don't want anybody else to have it.
Speaker 3: Man, and it ain't worth it.
Speaker 7: And especially if that crazy X has a child with person, that's even worse.
Speaker 1: Some people will kill you over what they believe to still be theirs. And I don't mean like the person. I'm just talking about the love, the love of their life. They don't want anybody else receiving that love, so they will kill you, you know, to make ensure that you don't get it. So, yeah, I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the phone line. Hell her, who's this say? From Brooklyn? I know a crazy X ain't scaring you.
Speaker 25: Tay, Yeah, to me, they should be, though, I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh we got the crazy X on the line.
Speaker 33: Yeah, I'm the crazy ACT.
Speaker 14: So anything that come after me, they gonna know they mess.
Speaker 9: They matched.
Speaker 3: So what's the craziest thing you did, take the.
Speaker 6: Craziest I'm just asking, just asking.
Speaker 3: You don't know your last name?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 18: The crazy thing I did?
Speaker 25: I ran, Oh, let me get over this thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that with you.
Speaker 3: Come on, tell us tag, we don't know your last name. We're not gonna report you. I am hung up.
Speaker 1: He'll taste comb out, I said, But flying crim taste said with flying criminal myself.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging up this phone. Ray, Good morning, Yo.
Speaker 18: What's up, Davy?
Speaker 3: What's going on? Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 9: Ray?
Speaker 3: Well, to be.
Speaker 2: Honest with you, I've dated people with the crazy act. I've been crazy act. Hell, some of my exes are crazy.
Speaker 1: So what does that mean? Sir? Sound like y'all all canceled each other out what happened here?
Speaker 2: So you know, like when women say they give you one to sign, they tell you, yo, my ex is crazy as men, we just gotta follow the warning size When she say my ex is crazy, that all that meaning is, hey, listen, I still love him. I'm ana double back.
Speaker 18: If you do the right thing, the right thing might.
Speaker 7: Keep punching you in the big damn So, what's the craziest thing you did, ray since you sent you the crazy ax.
Speaker 3: You say so, I.
Speaker 2: Thought she was out with a dude, and I pulled up by her house at four in the morning, me and my homeboys, and uh, we kind of was looking for dude, but wasn't nobody there.
Speaker 3: Jesus christ Man, Hello, Hello there, what's your name?
Speaker 21: Just never call her?
Speaker 25: From that to New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Never would you date somebody with a crazy ex, Never.
Speaker 29: Without without question. If I want her as bad as my mind and body tell me that I want her, then there's no man in this world that can made me shine away from that from from the woman I want. You know, if you're a real man, you should be able to hold forward and go for what you want. If another man intimidates you from dating a woman and you're not a man.
Speaker 1: I don't know about all that, my brother. What you're saying and what you're saying might sound good in theory, but at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: It's all about survival.
Speaker 1: And if your instincts tell you might need to leave this person alone because you know this person's crazy X is causing issues that may harm you in some way, you probably should fall back. I don't I don't know if.
Speaker 18: That just told me?
Speaker 25: What if what if that told me you're walking you're letting go because some man that that's overly obsessed with a woman that ain't even no more, it can't let her go.
Speaker 1: I think your soul man would come with a lot more effort and ease than that, My brother.
Speaker 25: Life ain't always easy. You gotta fight for what you want. Man, You gotta remember that.
Speaker 1: Fights some time I talk about. But you know what he said. So if he feels that way, how you think the.
Speaker 7: X field Because he don't feel like this, I ain't let.
Speaker 1: That's right if the fight is right, So the X field the same way. So now you're all about to go to war. Both y'all gonna be dead, and she gonna end up being out here with somebody else, somebody else, like knock it off.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. Would you date somebody with a crazy X? That is the question? Call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Sluggle Morning.
Speaker 17: It's topic time.
Speaker 13: Called eight hundred and five five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 3: With the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Talk about it.
Speaker 7: Warning everybody as dj n V charlamagnea god we are the breakfast club. Nephew just joining us. We're asking would you date somebody with a crazy ex? That This conversation comes from Will Smith. He has a new podcast. He was talking to Salt and Pepper and he dated Pepper for a hot second and he was scared of her ex Tretch.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, We'm on date.
Speaker 17: One time.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what happened, what heppened another Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, we're allowed to talk about it. Yes, we matured. If we ain't doing nothing, we just we just okay, you were it was la right.
Speaker 17: I feel like we went for a drive.
Speaker 5: But this was one of the that you won and you beat us out and the war. He was so happy. He was like, let's go seventh break and then we went to the Hollywood signa.
Speaker 38: Like, because I think you you had like you and Trench have been broke off for a minute. So in my mind when I was like, I was trying to spend my game, but I ain't really have nothing because my concern was that I was gonna get killed le concern.
Speaker 7: So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 9: Who's this Yo, there's ge.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 9: Brow you doing that?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 42: I'm gonna starting with yeah, man, I'm not dated waiting nobody straight with man.
Speaker 18: The world already crazed enough.
Speaker 7: Okay, So you're not dating nobody with a crazy even if you find that's what you want you now, you're not doing it.
Speaker 43: Nah nah no, such no tub, all that crazy ones gonna come towards my way.
Speaker 3: I'm got Hello.
Speaker 9: Who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey? D?
Speaker 3: Where you calling it from? Detroit? Detroit?
Speaker 9: What up? Joe?
Speaker 3: So we're asking, would you date somebody with a crazy x? D?
Speaker 24: Absolutely not from my last situation this ag it's still harassing me and love he was he? So no, never again? D.
Speaker 3: Let's say he fine, y'all connected, he got bred.
Speaker 24: I don't care.
Speaker 3: There you go, D.
Speaker 1: I did make a decision.
Speaker 24: I don't care. I don't care. My uh piece of miners worth more than any dollar amount.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you got to tell new people you're dealing with. Man, get rid of your baggage.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this Anthony?
Speaker 3: How you Anthony? What's up? Where you calling from? I'm calling from all right? Now we're asking would you date somebody with a crazy x.
Speaker 2: I, because I've been the crazy x V.
Speaker 18: I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: And what's the what's the craziest thing you did? Anthony?
Speaker 2: I showed up to her grandmother house to take this get She was with her new man. I walked in the house like like, I'm family, y'all, You're not about to change me because.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, wait wait, so they so she moved on from you. She will her new man at Thanksgiving and you popped.
Speaker 17: Up grandmother house.
Speaker 9: And what happened after that?
Speaker 2: Everybody got quiet, me to the side about you know, you can't be here right now.
Speaker 18: I'm family. We would we were.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you you can't be here. It's over, buddy, Yo, mean the great mother love me though, if I ain't go.
Speaker 3: Live to what dude do to you? What dude say to you?
Speaker 2: He was looking he must have new to look at my eyes. He's like, man, it's crazy, he's real crazy, nooke, but I could to disfer technic Grandma.
Speaker 8: You know I like you, but I'm family.
Speaker 18: Get bit of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's crazy, bro. She ain't leave with you.
Speaker 3: She's still love with her new bood.
Speaker 1: So what's the point.
Speaker 2: You're right, Charling, Man, I ain't gonna live. But listen, I wanted my baby, man. I was love man, you know, letting people doing things and me, I ain't gonna live, chilling man, you are.
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 3: That is true? All right?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this yo?
Speaker 20: Jay?
Speaker 9: Jay? Without what use?
Speaker 3: Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 20: Yeah? I have the father I had quite a few times, man, and really without unfound out don't really be crazy?
Speaker 3: For real?
Speaker 18: They be crazy?
Speaker 20: They be crazy with chicks, man, ain't.
Speaker 16: Don't nobody be buying that?
Speaker 20: Like, oh my fault for the cut. But no, you you meet, you see them dudes in person for real, or you see them out with their eggs or whatever, they ain't got none of that same type energy. So it ain't it ain't like that. And then that and then with their dude, I get to say baby mam or something they're text him or something afterwards like oh that's your news? Son?
Speaker 18: Like please?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I definitely And.
Speaker 3: I feel okay where are you from?
Speaker 20: Jay?
Speaker 3: I'm okay? Hello, who's this now?
Speaker 20: What's up?
Speaker 9: Now? It's what up?
Speaker 3: Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 22: Man, I can't do that.
Speaker 44: I can't get at a situation about that.
Speaker 22: What happened, Well, I was, you know, I met this girl, she's younger than me, and she telling me about if she had doing texts she had ran away from him and she was looked.
Speaker 44: Up there in York and so like she was, she would cover her phone screen on her phone, she had like this the camera part. You know, she's thinking and like we parked one night, sitting and whatnot, and it was talk and she and like I saw this dude nowhere and I'm thinking, like he had a gun hand and he won't to call, and like my heart drop, I was, I can't do this, I can't do it.
Speaker 3: Was that her boyfriend? No, just a random du.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well thankfully it wasn't. And you learned your lesson, bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, jesus, what's.
Speaker 3: The mall of the story.
Speaker 1: The mall of the story is, man, before you get into a relationship with anybody, you got to make sure that person does not have any extra baggage that is going to ultimately weigh you down or hurt you. And a crazy X that can't get over them is extra baggage that can absolutely weigh you down and hurt you. So you got to make sure that person is clear all of that before you get involved with all.
Speaker 7: Right, now when we come back, do you want to fight Michael Blackson? Well, he's signing up to fight and we'll tell you all about it, so don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 13: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join into a discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it.
Speaker 7: Warning everybody, it's dj n V charlamagnea gud We are the Breakfast Club nephew just joining us. We're asking would you date somebody with a crazy ex that This conversation comes from Will Smith. He has a new podcast. He was talking to Salt and Pepper and he dated Pepper for a hot second and he was scared of her ex Tretch.
Speaker 3: Let's listen, We'm going date one time.
Speaker 12: I know exactly what he another.
Speaker 37: Yeah, No, we allowed to talk about it. Yes, we matured.
Speaker 23: If we ain't doing nothing, we just we just okay, you were it was la right.
Speaker 17: I feel like we went for a drive.
Speaker 5: But this was one of the that you won and you beat us South and the war. You was so happy. He was like, let's go celebrate and then we went to the Hollywood sign.
Speaker 38: Yeah, because I think you you had like you and Trench had been broke off for a minute. So in my mind when I was like, I was trying to spend my game, but I ain't really have nothing because my concern was that I was gonna get killed le concern.
Speaker 7: So the question is eight hundred five eight five one oh five one? Would you date somebody with a crazy? X?
Speaker 17: Hello?
Speaker 9: Who's this? Yo?
Speaker 3: There's what's up?
Speaker 2: Brow you doing?
Speaker 34: MA?
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm gonna sing.
Speaker 42: Yeah, man, I'm not dated waiting nobody straight with man the world already enough.
Speaker 7: Okay, so you're not dating nobody with a crazy even if you find that's what you want you now, you're not doing it.
Speaker 43: Nah, nah, no such, no such. All that crazy don't come towards my way.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey? D?
Speaker 3: Where you calling him?
Speaker 9: From?
Speaker 18: Detroit?
Speaker 3: Detroit?
Speaker 9: What I'm Joe?
Speaker 3: So we're asking would you date somebody with a crazy? X? D?
Speaker 24: Absolutely not? From my last situation his egg it's still harassing me and low key so was he? So no number again, D.
Speaker 3: Let's say he fine, y'all connected? He got bred?
Speaker 24: I don't care.
Speaker 1: There you go, D. I did decision.
Speaker 24: I don't care. I don't care for my uh Pieter minors worth more than any dollar amount.
Speaker 1: There you okay, and you got to tell new people you're dealing with. Man, get rid of your baggage.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: What's Anthony?
Speaker 8: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Anthony? What's up? Where you calling from? I'm calling from all right now? We're asking would you date somebody with.
Speaker 2: A crazy X I had? Because I've been a crazy I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: And what's the what's the craziest thing you did? Anthony?
Speaker 2: I showed them to her grandmother house to take age she was with her new men. I walked in the house like like, listen, I'm family.
Speaker 18: Y'all about to.
Speaker 3: Change me because of wait wait wait so they so she moved on from you. She wet her new man and Thanksgiving.
Speaker 17: You popped up grandmother's house.
Speaker 3: And what happened after that?
Speaker 8: Everybody got quiet.
Speaker 2: Her sister read me to the side about your kids be here right now. I'm family, We would we were.
Speaker 1: I'm that's right. I'm gonna tell you you can't be here. It's over, buddy, yo.
Speaker 2: If the great mother love me though, if I even.
Speaker 3: Go a live to What dude do to you? What dude say to you?
Speaker 18: He was looking.
Speaker 2: He must have knew to look at my eyes. He's like, Man, it's crazy. He's real crazy, no smoke, but I could to my grandma.
Speaker 8: You know, I like you, but I'm family.
Speaker 2: I'm not about to just get rid of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's crazy, bro. She ain't leave with you. She's still loved with her new boos. So what's the point.
Speaker 2: You're right, Charling, Man, I ain't gonna live. But listen, I wanted my baby, man.
Speaker 17: I was love.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: You know, lot make people doing things and me I ain't going live chilling man, you are?
Speaker 1: That is true?
Speaker 3: That is true? All right?
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Yo?
Speaker 9: Jay Jay? Without what up?
Speaker 3: Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I have before.
Speaker 20: I had quite a few times, man, and really without them phones out, don't really be crazy for real?
Speaker 8: They be crazy.
Speaker 20: They be crazy with chicks, man, ain't don't nobody be buying that?
Speaker 16: Like, oh my fault for the cut.
Speaker 20: But no, you meet you see them dudes in person for real, or you see them out with their ex or whatever. They ain't got none of that same tight energy. So it ain't it ain't like that.
Speaker 18: And then and then with their dudes, I get to say baby.
Speaker 20: Mom or something, they'll text them or something afterwards like oh that's your news, Like please, yeah, I definitely And I feel.
Speaker 3: To okay, where are you from?
Speaker 20: Jay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 25: What's up?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 3: It's what up? Would you date somebody with a crazy X?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 22: I can't do that.
Speaker 44: I can't get at a situation about that.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 18: Well, I, you know, I looked.
Speaker 22: This girl, she's younger than me, and tell me about that dude. She had ran away from him and she was looked up there in York and so like she she would she would cover her phone screen on her phone. She had like this little on the camera part. I'm you know, she's thinking he was stalking us, and like we parked one night. It was pitching and whatnot, and it was talk and she and like I saw this dude come out of nowhere and I'm thinking, like he had a gun in his hand and he walked there to call and like my heart drop.
Speaker 44: I was like, yeah, I can't do this, I can't do it.
Speaker 9: But that her boyfriend.
Speaker 3: No, it was just a random dude, you.
Speaker 18: Scaring, like, yeah, I was scared.
Speaker 16: I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Well thankfully it wasn't and you learned your lesson, bro.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, jesus, Well, what's the mall of the story.
Speaker 1: The mall of the story is, man, before you get into a relationship with anybody, you got to make sure that person does not have any extra baggage that is going ultimately weigh you down or hurt you. And a crazy X that can't get over them is extra baggage that can absolutely weigh you down and hurt you. So you got to make sure that person is clear all of that before you get involved with him.
Speaker 7: All right, Now, when we come back, do you want to fight Michael Blackson? Well, he's signing up to fight and we'll tell you all about it, so don't move. It's to breakfast club the morning, the breakfast club, right, mourning everybody, It's DJ n V, Charlamagne to God. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the roomors, let's talk Michael Blackson, name.
Speaker 3: Or you've gossip been? When you chatting? Is the rumor report? I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: This is where the tea spells right right, all right, now, Michael Blaxon signed on to uh do a celebrity boxing deal, a celebrity boxing fight.
Speaker 3: I should say. He's looking to fight anybody that wants to fight.
Speaker 20: Why?
Speaker 3: What should be why.
Speaker 1: Michael Blackson is making so much money? First about Michael Blackson makes a lot of money just being on the road doing stand up. Correct, He's got his TV show on BT right the TV. I forgot what the name of the show is the name of his show on BT, I don't remember. But he's making money though to Michael Blackson show dug. But he's making money, so why would he need to sign up for a celebrity box.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, this is what he said. Celebrity Boxing is officially signing Michael Blason today, big news coming. It's official.
Speaker 13: Michael Blason is signed on with Celebrity Boxing sky.
Speaker 3: Who's coming to the plate? Who's for you?
Speaker 9: Punk bitch?
Speaker 21: When I suck?
Speaker 9: When the game to ring with me? Who are you? Who is gonna be?
Speaker 17: Is it a Kevin Hot? Is it a veper Concat Williams?
Speaker 3: Is it a punk beach hazel eye light skin bitch named d J Davis?
Speaker 43: Is it a crockhead looking punk bitch DC young dutchy flock who wants some of this?
Speaker 3: Michael Blacks but a chill out?
Speaker 17: Is that real?
Speaker 1: You should sketch a skit, sketch whatever.
Speaker 3: They call him.
Speaker 7: No, they said he really signed a deal. I don't know, they said they founder day Man and l Felman. He's calling out other celebrity join and on celebrity boxing.
Speaker 1: Michael you acting broke. You gotta read in the sinal celebrity boxing that Jesus what Michael Blason? All that money you're making, Jesus Christ?
Speaker 34: Now?
Speaker 7: Kay Sent you know who Kay Sent is out there? He's the YouTuber of course, Kanai what is that? Kyle Sanat?
Speaker 3: Yes, he's a YouTuber Twitcher.
Speaker 7: They said his parents are a twitch twitch his parents said streamer man Twitter, same difference. His parents are a Haitian father, Trinidadian mother. They said he was raised in the Bronx. But people are talking about him now because he's doing a seven day stream from a mock jail and people seem to be upset about that. I seen NL Chopper with it. I seen a bunch of other people. They were saying, if Canna Sanat is lame. Why the people that gonna uh, what about the people that does sixty days? Are they lame as well? I don't like the fact that these are what people are saying. I don't like the fact that he's he's making jail popular. This is kind of lame in corny, how's he making a jail popular?
Speaker 1: I mean, to me, it's just a production, like That's what I look at it as the same way you would look at a film production or a television production. He's throwing up production for seven days. It's not real.
Speaker 7: Somebody else said, I like you, I think you're great, but showing kids who look up to you that jail prison is a joke.
Speaker 3: It's not cool.
Speaker 1: Showing kids that what happened to what's going on here?
Speaker 3: It says, I like you.
Speaker 7: These are just some of the people, you know, because it was trending in the last couple of days. Somebody said, I like you, I think that you're great, but showing kids who look up to you that jail prison is a joke.
Speaker 1: It's not cools whatever one. What's the reason he's doing That's what I would want to know. What is the reason he's doing other than that, you know, to me, it just looks like a production. Like, you know, people throw productions all of the time, and why are we acting like our generation didn't glorify the hell out of jail huh. Like it was actual groups named after you know, jail or like whether it was d Block, whether it was state property, whether it was death ro like you know, we've seen plenty of videos and you know intro. Remember remember at the Hard Life Tour, before the Hard Knock Life Toy you used to come on, it was all into jail suits and they broke out and then that's how Jay used to come on stage in the jail off It. So like, let's not act like this generation is the first to do something like that. Y'all come on, cut it out.
Speaker 7: And lastly, people are finally excited the fact that Drake breaks his silence on what's going on with Israel and Palestine. He signs a letter calling for a cease fire. So earlier this week, a large group of artists being in it together and wrote a lengthy letter to President Joe Biden in the United States Congress. Drake was one of the artists who signed that open letter calling just for a cease fire, and people are excited and feel like he finally is talking.
Speaker 1: About what happened.
Speaker 3: So I just want to give you that update as well. All right, and that is your rumor report now Tonight the Daily Show, Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'll be hosting The Daily Show at eleven pm the night on Comedy Central. I'll be there for the whole week, Monday through Thursday.
Speaker 3: Have you announced your guess yet? Who you having today?
Speaker 1: I do know who's gonna be on tonight, but I haven't seen it officially announced.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna wait, Bro, you got a couple of hours you're about to start filming and all that you got to go to makeup and do all that.
Speaker 3: You don't what I got to do with me.
Speaker 1: They got a whole TV network, They got commercials and producers and promos will be running like all of that will happen. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Let me look to see if they What do you mean.
Speaker 1: You know how this works?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 1: Hold on, they got a whole production team.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you don't even know what's going on. What are you looking for?
Speaker 1: You 't even know what you're looking for?
Speaker 37: I do?
Speaker 1: What are you looking for?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, it'll be on a daily show tonight eleven pm, ten Central on Comedy Central to definitely tune in up next. We got the People's Choice mixed get your request, and of course it's a Monday. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Let me know what you want to hear.
Speaker 3: I got you. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Let's go the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 7: We are the Breakfast Club against lout to everybody that was at Hampton University. The seven five to seven was crazy for my alma mater, the homecoming. Listen to everybody that I ran into me and I had an amazing time. Shout out to Norfolk State. I ran into a bunch of Norfolk State people as well, because it's the campuses are like twenty thirty minutes away from each other. So it was both Norfolk State's home coming and Hampton's homecoming. So Virginia was crazy. So again, salute to everybody that just shows so much love and all the hugs and warm wishes. I just want to say I love all of y'all, and I receive it all, and I appreciate all of you guys, all right, and also let me shout out to fam you.
Speaker 3: Let me shout out to more House and Spellman.
Speaker 7: I know they had their homecomings this weekend, and next week is North Carolina A and T.
Speaker 3: He said, next.
Speaker 1: Weekend it's South Carolina State University. Yeah, South Carolina State University's homecoming is this weekend.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Are you going no? Because I got my Thriller Possibility Summing in Nashville this weekend. You know, every year, starting since last year, you know the Black Effect, my podcast network, we started doing something called Driller Possibility Summing with Nissan, where we fly in fifty students from HBCUs and we just have a weekend of paneling and networking for them with other people who went to HBCUs who've gone on to have tremendous success. So that starts Friday. I'll be there Friday the Sunday.
Speaker 7: Now, I used to DJ every year, I guess because they do the hb It's an HBC uniting and the after party. All look, students from the HBC you coming out with DJ, But I can't make it this year?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: Well, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning, morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlomagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We're talking change for change, Charlomagne. We got somebody on the line.
Speaker 17: Who we got?
Speaker 9: Who we got? Janelle?
Speaker 1: Good morning Janelle. What are you calling from Columbus? Or what are we calling you Columbus?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, now, now correct me if I'm wrong. You got seven kids?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 3: Wow? You really only to provide the only provider of the family.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I have one of my youngest child on we saw, we.
Speaker 1: Saw your wishless You got a bunch of toys you want for the kids, you want some essentials for the mom for yourself like a new mattress, an air fryer, a rug and comforter. And you really love Donkey today I do.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, we are going to take care of your Amazon wish list. Yeah, that's right, sleugh to our friends in Amazon. Okay, and we hope you have an amazing holiday season. Man, congratulations, thank you so much.
Speaker 19: I appreciated.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 1: So for all our listeners out there, make sure you log on to Breakfast Club online dot com and register for you your chance to have your wishless granted. Buy the Breakfast Club in Amazon. Hold on Janelle, all right, well, give us a positive note, positive notice simply this the purest form of love. Right And this comes from one of my favorite pages, the Healing guid on Instagram. I love the Healing God, but man, this is so true. The purest form of love is a consideration when someone thinks about how things would make you feel, pays attention to detail, hold you in regard when making decisions that could affect.
Speaker 3: You in any bond.
Speaker 1: How much they care about you can be found and how much they consider you. Remember that Breakfast Club you don't finish for y'all, dummy,