Speaker 1: Damn, but he hogged. It's started for donkey. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 1: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damned Charlamagne who got the donkey out to day today? Well, jess Hilarius, donkey today for Tuesday, October thirty, first Halloween. Those all you towns who have banned trigger treating for teenagers, Yes, this is true. Some towns ban older kids from trigger treating on Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: I was reading an article on NPR and it was about how in some US towns it's illegal for teenagers and of course adults to indulge in Halloween. One city, what's it called, Chesapeake, Chesapeake, Virginia, Chesapeake, Virginia, actually threatened jail time for teens until recently. There was a nineteen seventies law and the books threatening any teen called trigger treating with up to six months in jail. And they still to this day have a statute that says kids will fourteen who trigger treat are guilty of a misdemeanor. Other towns I never heard of like Jacksonville, Illinois, Raine, Louisiana, both band kids who are thirteen or older from trick or treating. Okay, Belleville, Illinois haves a Halloween solicitation which forbids anyone above eighth grade from.
Speaker 1: Going trick or treating.
Speaker 2: If you over twelve, you have to get permission from the mayor of the chief of police if they want to wear a mask of disguise. Come on, man. Many city audience is also impose time limits. I don't agree with any of this. Okay, Halloween is not just for kids. Well, let's go to Khou eleven for the report police.
Speaker 3: It's a new law.
Speaker 2: It's law and part of Virginia that puts to rest the question of how old is too old to go trick or treating.
Speaker 3: There's now an official age to stop trick or treating in part of Virginia. The last year to trick or treat is twelve. I disagree, Sean, uh uh, you're risking jail time. That's according to HRC dot com. It says anyone thirteen and older can be sent to jail for up to six months.
Speaker 1: Come on, man.
Speaker 3: In cities like Newport, going door to door after twelve is a little offense. We're talking class for misdemeanor. Plus, parents aren't allowed to wear masks either, just in case they get tempted to go out and trick or treat with their kids. So, no matter the age, trick or treating after eight pm can land you behind bars for up to thirty days.
Speaker 1: It's Halloween, just a holiday for kids.
Speaker 2: Why are these towns trying to steal the joy that teenagers and adults also feel around Halloween.
Speaker 1: There's something about dressing up.
Speaker 2: There's something about being your favorite superhero, your favorite cartoon character, your favorite wrestler, myself, I am supposed to be Rick flairir Okay, but it's given Junkie, It's given Junkie.
Speaker 1: This is a prime example of what you ordered versus what you got.
Speaker 2: Okay, everything you're shedding, all right, Shedding is normal, it should be expected. However, excessive shedding is an indication that the wig is poorly constructed.
Speaker 1: Is this wig to look poorly constructed? Yes? Absolutely, sposed to be Block Party City?
Speaker 2: Okay, this wig is clearly poorly constructed. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm a founding father. No, I'm the nature boy. Rick Flair whoa best part of this costume is is WCW Replica Championship belt?
Speaker 1: All right, it didn't come with this costume.
Speaker 2: Ordered this from somewhere else, okay, And if it is given junkie, I need to pawn this belt. But all I'm trying to say is Halloween is fun for all ages. Don't steal the joy away from these teenagers. They are still teenagers. Why restrict them from having a good time? What are they supposed to do on Halloween? Be chaperones?
Speaker 1: Lookouts?
Speaker 2: You want them at the door giving out candy, being sad because they wish they was out there tricking and treating.
Speaker 1: This is wrong. Look at it.
Speaker 2: Look at how happy we are in here today. Look at Red. Look at him. He's the Puerto Rican Spider Man. Stand up, Red, Come on, man, look at him. That's the Puerto Rican Spider Man right there.
Speaker 1: All right. Then we have Brandon, what brand? Come here?
Speaker 2: Brandon, Come here, Brandon. Brandon supposed to be fifty cent more like a quarter. Okay, don't let don't let the swat outfit for you.
Speaker 1: It says swat on the front. Okay. And if you don't get scared, Sam, what's that man? Sam, come here. Sim Sam's supposed to be. Now, who do y'all think sim is supposed to be? That's Nicki Mina. Absolutely, she supposed to be a Nicki Minae.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's giving junkie energy to Okay, damn, Sid, Sit is have the tattoos?
Speaker 1: So you got the tax tattoo. Oh that's good. That good attention in detail. That's good attention in detail. Sid is a banana.
Speaker 2: Sid, stand up, Sid showing me do the thing. You came in here screaming, Hey, hey, and where is the president of the Fat Lives Matter community?
Speaker 1: Look at this guy? He's wobbling. Look at this guy.
Speaker 2: Wabba baby, waa baby, wabble baby, wabble baby.
Speaker 1: Wabble baby. Look, I'm a big old cab. Whoa baby? Whoa baby? W baby? Whoa baby?
Speaker 2: Look at all of us, man, This is a combined age of one hundred and sixty nine years old, and we're having a ball because being normal is vastly overrated. Okay, Halloween gives you the opportunity to express yourself in ways you don't do any other day throughout the year. To all you small towns banning Halloween for teenagers, you are suppressing these kids creativity, because Halloween is not only about putting on a costume. It's about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.
Speaker 1: Please give all these small towns who have band trick or treating for teenagers the biggest he are all right? Who are are somebody too? He ash and all? You're paying attention to details? Man, I like that lips.
Speaker 2: I like that he ashy everywhere except for his lips.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. I like that. I don't know what you just said, but I like that. A yeah, all right?
Speaker 4: Well V E T will see out of all piece b E T what's under the hellow just ask that man? You can't key board, can't bro well? Eight hundred five eight five one o five one? How old is too old to be trick or treating?
Speaker 1: Are you even just to be dressing up and enjoying yourself?
Speaker 4: Now, it's the difference you think, Yeah, you can dress up, you can dress up, and you can, you know, do whatever you want to do with trick or treating. You gotta be age limit want's you know? High school is trick or treating. Let's talk about it, all right, Let's talk about it when we come back eight hundred and five, eight five, one oh five one. How old is too old? Will be trick or treating. You can get out of character art Still, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.