Speaker 1: Wait yea breakfast club, Yo, the breakfast Club and Suliman the voice of the culture.
Speaker 2: He then I'm gonna come in when this thing is see y'all different, y'all the coach, it's different.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, y'all know what y'all talking about. This is probably becoming the most prominent form for hiprobably.
Speaker 3: Be here next to all of you guys. It's really put.
Speaker 2: It in put it in perspective.
Speaker 1: The breakfast Club bitches wake up, good morning, Usa.
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Are you George washington Man finished their intro.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne the Guide Peace in up playing it is too Dad, Good morning. I feel blessed, black and highly favored. Another day to get on this radio and serve Good morning.
Speaker 5: Gisel Jazel Briant see our special guest co host, an university alumni, one.
Speaker 1: Of the hosts of the Reasons We Shady podcast on the Black Back Guy Heart Radio podcast network.
Speaker 2: Are you, George Washingon?
Speaker 5: You look like one of those judges back in the day, you know what, back in the eighteen hundreds when the judges would come.
Speaker 6: That's what you look like to be a judge. Nope, no, yeah, yes, right.
Speaker 2: No, yes, listen, I am supposed to be Rick Flepp. Oh you're Rick. Okay.
Speaker 1: It was supposed to be giving junkie a little bit though. But you know what, but I can I can pawn this belt.
Speaker 3: Confusion.
Speaker 2: It's a little confusion, A little confused what I look like? Why? Because you look like George Washington.
Speaker 1: Look like George Washington. Yeah, this is It didn't look like this when I ordered it off the internet.
Speaker 3: Black, snow white, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, off the internet it looked put together. I got the boots and everything too. I didn't want to commit this morning because it was kind of chilly outside correct, and I would have to wear the little speedos and everything too. But yeah, just when you use your imagination, I'm supposed to be Rick flet.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, all right, So as I figured how whole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you all over the place. Shou out to read one of our board of ops and producers. He's Spider Man. He's all away in with it with the mask and everything.
Speaker 2: You want. You a constant and put it on. I'll tell you later. Let me fit in here, let me see what it looks like.
Speaker 3: Lease what it was?
Speaker 2: It was an astronaut?
Speaker 5: No, oh, it was like astronazy.
Speaker 1: What you mean it was a little kinky? Well what you was expecting rocket somewhere? You didn't want it to be?
Speaker 3: Did the helmet not fit?
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, I didn't want to put it on today, So shout to I want to want to produce this.
Speaker 6: He's a care bear. I see him as a blue care bear.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, come in. You can come in because they don't know who you are. They don't know you can actually come in.
Speaker 3: They don't know who's come in the hallway. I thought it was a tellertoby.
Speaker 2: What about other producers? Fifty cent? You could come in? Come on, come on, come on, you go. Yes, that's the skinny as.
Speaker 1: You look man. Blue is really slimming you out. The blue is really slipping. Then we got brand and he's fifty cent. Okay, yes, yes, yes, you got it.
Speaker 2: Hit the swat on it. Yeah, ob it's ovo. Can we another one to produce? Talk about you? Drake? O yo is Drake? That's where.
Speaker 1: So o vio Eli is probably the biggest Drake fan. Everybody Drake, you regularly Drake.
Speaker 2: He's Drake. You're going Drake. When you were all over your pride for Neilia man.
Speaker 6: He said that, he said, you gotta put some just forman in his wife.
Speaker 2: It is black already. He did darker like Envies.
Speaker 5: No Halloween, everybody out there, Today's gonna be a long thing. It's gonna be cold today. I gotta take the kids tricken treating. You ain't got worried about that, no more, No.
Speaker 6: Way, lucky you.
Speaker 3: Trick or treating is the worst.
Speaker 2: Lucky you.
Speaker 1: I did a trick or trunks the trunk and treat, trunk treat. Did trunk and treat last week.
Speaker 6: Yeah we did that too. But the kids want to go out like they are excited.
Speaker 5: Uh they were up when I left this morning to get ready for class for school, so they are excited today. And it's gonna be cold in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut. It's gonna be like thirty eight degrees forty degrees tonight while we're trick or treating. So it's gonna be n't time you're going out. I'm trying to go early, like right right when the sun is just going down a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's about five five.
Speaker 1: I gotta finish after I take daily show. I'm gona try to make it, make it so.
Speaker 3: Sugar Treat is definitely a dad's activity with the kids.
Speaker 5: It's not absolutely women. Absolutely absolutely it is. And it's cold. So let's get the show cracking. Front page news. Testling figure out will be joining us. We'll kick it with her next. Oh, that's what we're going. Turn it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Remem mattero this dance. I didn't know there was a dance through it Brilla dance. Man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: That's definitely giving junkies breakfast. Good morning.
Speaker 1: You can't even hear that song. And I take a MJ the Musical on Broadway. If you've never seen a MJ the Music along Broadway, you should absolutely go see it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: All right, good morning everybody. We are the Breakfast Club. Justsel Brian is here, our co host.
Speaker 1: Good morning Chow.
Speaker 6: The man is dressed up as George Washington this morning.
Speaker 1: I would never dress up as one of the Finding Fathers. Okay, I am all right, we.
Speaker 5: Have testing figure out here. Let's get in some front page news. Come on the tears.
Speaker 8: Good morning, DJ Amy, Good morning, Giselle, Good morning.
Speaker 2: They looked like to you test It's not not the colonizer, that's not Jo Watson. It's supposed to be Rick.
Speaker 6: All right, whatever you call it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you I look good.
Speaker 8: I can dance all night. Did you do the Rick flair? You know, did you at least do his little you know, little thing?
Speaker 5: I feel like? All right, well, let's start off with quick sports. The Lions beat the Raiders last night twenty six fourteen, and James Hardness being traded to the Clippers, so he'll be a Clipper now. They not gonna do nothing for the Clippers.
Speaker 2: Flew to the Clippers.
Speaker 1: They got a good I mean, Russell Westbrook, James Harden, Kawhi, Leonard, Paul George. I mean, if it depends, if Kawhi can stay healthy, they'll they'll make some noise.
Speaker 2: Let's get hard in PJ. Tucker and one other player.
Speaker 1: I just don't know why people think Harden is gonna work somewhere now. Harden has not worked since he was the focal point in Houston. He's a good player, you know what I mean, But what have you actually done for any team?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What have you done for any things with He's left Ustade nothing, Brooklyn, Philly.
Speaker 2: What's going to be what's going to be the difference.
Speaker 5: In La Well, let's jump right into the news.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this ceasefire.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I need to give you an update on the war and a couple of clips that I want you guys to hear. Then we'll talk about it on the side. Let's start with Prince Minister Benjamin Nett in Yahoo. He dismissed the idea that Israel would agree to a ceasefire in Hamas. Let's take a listen to what he had to say, and I'll come back and give you some more information.
Speaker 7: Since October seventh, Israel has been at war. Israel did not start this war. Israel did not want this war. But Israel will rin this war and fighting Hamas and the Iranian access of terror, Israel is fighting the enemies of civilization itself. I want to make clear Israel's position regarding the ceasefire. Just as the United States would not agree to a cease fire after the bombing of Pearl Harbor or after the terrorist attack of ninety eleven, Israel will not agree to a cessation of hostilities with Hamas after the horrific attacks of October seventh. Calls for a ceasefire are calls for Israel to surrender to Tamas, to surrender to terrorism, to surrender to barbarism. That will not happen. I hope and pray that civilized nations everywhere well back this fight, because Israel's fight is your fight, because if Hamas and Beuran's access of evil win, you will be their.
Speaker 2: Next target.
Speaker 1: Now, a civilized nation, Like when do you know you won? Like that's what I would ask, like, when do you know you won? Everybody got to be gone, like you wipe off a country of the faith of the matter, Like, how do you know in pretty much?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 9: Well, Well, let me get let me give you some more information, because I want you to get all of this and then we'll talk about it. But the other nations are not agreeing. They are asking for a ceasefire. Actually, one hundred and twenty countries voted yes for a ceasefire and fourteen countries voted no, including Israel and the US. In the US yesterday, a reporter asked about that at the White House Press conference.
Speaker 8: Here's what he had to say, we do.
Speaker 10: Not go that a ceasefire is the right answer right now.
Speaker 11: We believe that at ceasefire right now benefits alas.
Speaker 9: Jesus now when and I wanted you to hear all of this so then you can have, you know, a lot to discuss. So obviously the US is saying, hey, we're not interested in a ceasefire. You know, people have been calling for that, you know, all over the country. And in addition to that, I also want you to know what's going on on the Republican side as well. So now that we're clear, the Biden administration is not calling for a ceasefire. And also Saturday at the Republican Jewish Coalition Leadership sum at, President Trump talked about what he would do if he was president of the United States, and I want you to hear that as well.
Speaker 12: I'll also be implementing strong ideological screenings for all immigrants coming in. If you hate America, if you want to abolish issue, if you sympathize with Jihadis, then we don't want you in our country and you're not going to be getting into our country. I will cancel the student visas UMAs and sympathizers.
Speaker 2: On college campuses.
Speaker 8: The college campuses are being taken over.
Speaker 13: And all of the resident aliens who joined in the pro Gihattist protest this month, nobody's ever seen anything like it. Come twenty twenty five, we will find you and we will deport you.
Speaker 2: We will deport you.
Speaker 9: So he's literally talking about deporting folks. And just to give some contexts, seven seven hundred and three Palestinians, including thirty five hundred children, have been killed in Israel tex while the deaf toll in Israel stands at more than fourteen hundred. Activists Angela Davis had this to say, and then after I play this clip, we can talk about it.
Speaker 10: It was not only necessary to support people in Palestine, but to recognize that Palestine itself is a kind of moral litmus tests.
Speaker 8: So there you go. You can see the people are still divided on this issue.
Speaker 9: A lot of folks of column for ceasefire, but I wanted you to get the full picture on what would happen. Obviously, President Biden and administration still supports this war. Donald Trump, if he is elected, which he's leading, you know, obviously on the Republican side, absolutely supports this war, and you know that's that's what it is.
Speaker 8: So Charlemagne, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Just for me?
Speaker 1: It's just like, what does victory look like? When do you know it's over?
Speaker 5: Well, all I do know is last night when I was watching the news and I was seeing civilians and innocent people are trying to bury their kids out of the ground and out of destruction. And there was kids crying and they were trying to They didn't have the necessary equipment to actually dig, so they had to use their hands and you can hear the moaning of kids and the screaming of kids under all this rubble, and they were trying to, you know, pull the bricks off in the martar and in the dirt and all the sand, just try to get these kids out.
Speaker 6: I just don't want to see that. And that was tough to watch last night on the news.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that part I have stopped watching because it is so sad. This whole situation is so sad. So many people are being killed. They shouldn't be. Donald Trump still hasn't figured out that, no, sir, we don't want you in this country. It's this whole situation is just it kind of makes me feel like, do we know what we're doing? But do we know what we're doing?
Speaker 2: What is the end results? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like you know you don't want to seize five? So what is the end result? What does victory look like ultimately in this situation? That's what I would like to know.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, that is front page news, all right, Tez, we've seen in a couple of minutes, everybody else. Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent phone lines to wide open again, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Whether you're mad or bless, time to get up and get something Call up now.
Speaker 14: Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 2: From beer?
Speaker 12: Ge?
Speaker 3: What up?
Speaker 15: Or?
Speaker 11: I just want to get something off my chest? But I heard somebody say Trump don't isn't wanted in this country no more? But we got a horrible president right now with batter we can look.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, I don't know what America is gonna do. At this point, I'm gonna be totally.
Speaker 11: All we can do is pray and say together.
Speaker 1: I'm with you one hundred percent. I'm giving it to God. That's all I know how to do at this point.
Speaker 2: What part of Virginia you're from him?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Down here for for whom? Coming up? Sure us?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you know what. So I just want to tell y'all there, and good morning, y'all, have a great day, pleas day.
Speaker 2: Brother, you'd be safe. Hello.
Speaker 11: Who's this Pepsi Joe on the line?
Speaker 1: Good morning, breakfast, bub Pepsi Joe.
Speaker 2: Get it off your check.
Speaker 16: First and foremost, first and foremost envy the truck.
Speaker 11: Now I can turn off the truck, all right.
Speaker 17: You know I was gonna comment on this Israel and palifying, and.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm even qualified to even talk about that. So you know, I think Code actually gets some help, man, real talk. Okay, why do y'all think Kodak need help?
Speaker 2: I'm just asking. I mean, I know I've been seeing interviews late. Man. You don't look right.
Speaker 11: Man, And I'm in the streets I see.
Speaker 2: People and he doesn't look right.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween, everybody, and they have it right to the point.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, what do you wanted to say?
Speaker 1: Alive yesterday looking normal? I guess, Hello, who's.
Speaker 11: This dude, champion?
Speaker 2: How are you doing my brother?
Speaker 11: Name of the.
Speaker 2: Hauntor hey, what's up?
Speaker 11: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get off your chest?
Speaker 8: I just want to say the morning, and uh, we guys go out there, sweet.
Speaker 11: Check our est candy.
Speaker 18: Yes, that's some crazy people out there.
Speaker 5: Oh no, absolutely, And then you know, with us, we really only go to the houses where we go every year, so it's kind of a little different, but we definitely check the candy regardless.
Speaker 2: Especially not edible look like candy. That's right.
Speaker 17: I don't know what edibles look like, but yeah, it's just please not just New York, like a whole year West.
Speaker 11: Just please check the kids candy.
Speaker 1: And for all the people that want to do six stuff like put edibles in uh, you know kids candy, do give it to the parents. Yes, what if they see us out, Trettary, you get the kids candy and give us that can give us edible.
Speaker 6: Oh Jesus Christ, you gotta work the next day.
Speaker 2: You said, what that's all right?
Speaker 1: I mean, nobody's getting but they're good for the weekend.
Speaker 3: I used to never let my kids keep the candy. I would always take the candy. I don't care who gave us the candy. Really, oh yeah, and they were they were okay with it.
Speaker 5: So but you would have your own candy that you could say, here, take this candy, absolutely wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And we would donate the candy to the army or something. We would donate it to soldiers.
Speaker 5: Really yes, oh wow. All right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. She's elf Brian and said she's our guest co host for today. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Good morning, the Breakfast Club. But this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this brano? Hey, soprano? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 4: When that guy Chandler popped away, the guy who played.
Speaker 11: On Friends, nobody brought up anything about like he's drug.
Speaker 4: I picked shun and I'll caol you.
Speaker 11: But like wheny Houston died, the first thing under their.
Speaker 1: Mouth, boy, that is not true. You are a damn lie. Everybody named Mama was saying talking about his drug addiction when he died.
Speaker 2: Man, you know about Matthew Perry that just passed.
Speaker 19: No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I know we're talking about they weren't.
Speaker 11: They weren't talking about it a lot. I never heard it, won.
Speaker 1: Man, you need you need to tap into other news, because that's all I heard. I didn't even know he had a drug problem until he died. That's all I heard. He was battling addiction for the last decade. Yes, I never heard it.
Speaker 11: On the news. I don't know which news you are watching, but I never watching.
Speaker 1: The same news. Everybody else is bro I didn't even watch Friends.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yes, my friends watch my life.
Speaker 3: It was very good.
Speaker 1: Everything I've learned about Matthew Praiyer I've learned in the past forty eight to seventy three hours.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what, I'm not evenna lie.
Speaker 5: I thought Friends used the same theme song as Cheers, where everybody knows your name. I had no I don't even know if the theme song for Friends. I know nothing about Friends, nothing at all.
Speaker 3: Taylor Ban was the man on Friends, That's what I heard for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that not only did they say he was battling addiction, That's one of the first thing they said. They didn't find any drugs and drugs at his house. I think they said it was prescription stuff in the house. But all that was out in the news, like all of that was in every story.
Speaker 3: He wrote a book about it. He talked about it. If you wrote a book about.
Speaker 1: It, because of what I learned.
Speaker 5: He talked about the relationship with his dad. He talked about that, and you know, like and like you said, I heard that on the news.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Hey, this is Cola calling out from Houston, Texas this morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, bok Coln is it b uk o l a?
Speaker 11: Correct?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's up? Boot Cola? Get it off your chest.
Speaker 11: So I want to talk about.
Speaker 20: You know, the all the news about, you know, the tech hubs that the Joe Biden administration talked about a couple of days ago that they're going to be given out five hundred million dollars. So underrepresented communities or so, how do we get like, you know, our communities involved in them. Like I'm somebody who's been in sem for twenty years and a lot of people don't know this is it Jesus and your barrier to actually be successful and earn that six siga salary, and a lot of us are not involved in it, Like how do we get ourselves more involved?
Speaker 1: We know that that's one reason we do the Thriller Possibility Summit, you know, which we're doing this weekend in Nashville, where we bring together you know, a bunch of HBCU students and it's a professional development weekend.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what we do.
Speaker 1: We bring in leaders and entrepreneurs from a variety of STEM fields. Okay, that is so we have like panels and we got breakout sessions and mentoring opportunities and yeah, it's this weekend in Nashville.
Speaker 2: This is our second one.
Speaker 5: And not only that, you know me going on the HBCU too. I get a great opportunity to talk to the presidents of each of these universities and we talk about changing the curriculum.
Speaker 6: A lot of these curriculums are.
Speaker 5: Fifty, sixty, seventy years old, and they're not based off what's going on in today's world.
Speaker 6: And they are absolutely positively.
Speaker 5: Changing the curriculum and adding STEM and adding financial literacy and adding even things online the YouTube and some of those things. We had these people making millions of dollars. So they all changing the curriculum slowly but surely. But let's gonna take some time. We just gotta keep talking about it.
Speaker 3: You say where she was from, but.
Speaker 1: I won't say the thrill, the possibility somebody that we do this weekend, we do bring in fifty HBCU students and they all major in uh steam stamp.
Speaker 2: Stamp what steam? Now?
Speaker 1: It's no a stamp the science, Technology, engineering, Arts, and mathematics.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, let me let me be quiet. Yeah, do you give our scholarships?
Speaker 2: Oh no, not yet, Okay, we will. Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 11: Just some chefs since the yacht Spaghetty.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, broke? Get off your chest?
Speaker 11: What's up Charlemagne?
Speaker 16: What's up?
Speaker 2: Dj NV?
Speaker 11: How you guys doing today?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Man, I just want to talk talk to Envy. Envy are friends with you on Facebook and Instagram?
Speaker 11: And I heard your pops. I think it's from Dominica, the Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why, Envy Dominican.
Speaker 6: I'm not Dominican. It's Dominica is totally two different places.
Speaker 17: I one you got to reference on your culture, bro, I've never seen you come down here you don't do any trips down there.
Speaker 2: You don't come visit the Olives.
Speaker 20: I hear you talking.
Speaker 17: About your wife and friends from Jamaica all the time.
Speaker 2: Come on, boy, you gotta.
Speaker 11: Represent your culture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 5: I just found out recently that my dad's dad part he was a part of. I guess half of them is from uh Dominica. I really don't know much about it. Maybe I will stop, maybe I will go out there one day, but right now, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yes, Sir, my.
Speaker 17: Cousins in them one of one of the biggest groups out there. Chriple k mysself, big up k myself, Tazi, nothing like that, you know what I mean? Yes, yeah, but I also wanted to shout out my I do martal lawns NV.
Speaker 11: I heard you took martial lawns before I did. If you assisted himself defense club was.
Speaker 6: Ah, I wasn't taboh did did karate?
Speaker 2: I did boxing? It all that?
Speaker 6: HD Son, She goes, she actually cool you.
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Which about what color is the belt?
Speaker 2: Back then? I think it was green. I got it to green.
Speaker 1: Why you just started speaking pig Latin and got to do it.
Speaker 2: Goddamn martial lawns. That's not pig lad, no clue. Will you have a go with brother?
Speaker 11: Made me meet some of that self defense in your life, you know what I mean. Every Tuesday we threw a.
Speaker 17: Free self defense class women and kids.
Speaker 2: I've trained right, that's every Tuesday Jiu jitsu. I have the professor Robert Evans.
Speaker 6: I have been trained since I was I think my twenties.
Speaker 3: It'll come right back.
Speaker 5: No one, get it off your chest eight undred five five, one on five one. If you need to vet, you can hit us up now. Giselle, you did the rumors today. We got rooms on the way. When we talk, we do give us a little tea.
Speaker 3: All kinds of things. We got Kim Kardashian. We have a little Kodak black, We got dominoes. We got all kinds of things.
Speaker 6: We'll get into all that when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Warning everybody, it's Steve j n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Jaselle Brian here and let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Joe, this is all.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: Because I'm the work on the street street, and I have a lot to drop on the breakfast club. I'm trying to use my platform for something.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: That was the best intro ever. Oh I love that, Love that. Thank you, Taylor. Okay, let's get to it. So Kim Kardashian is once again securing a ze bag. So she has partnered with the NBA and Skims. Kim is the co founder and creative director of Skims, and it was announced that a multi year partnership making Skims the official underwear of the NBA, the Women's National Basketball Association, and USA Basketball. Kim said, I am incredibly proud of skims partnership with the NBA, and it is a reflection of skims growing influence on the culture. Together, Skims in the NBA will connect people of all backgrounds through fashion, sports, and talent, and I look forward to seeing the partnership thrive. I do want to say I have asked, I put it out into the universe for Skims to sponsor reasonably shady oh okay, and I got nothing back.
Speaker 2: She's work, it's clearly.
Speaker 3: But I am a fan of Skims. I wear Skims. I might even have skims. I do I have skims on right now, have on a little phone, and.
Speaker 2: Do you all because she just you about to ask, because do we wear skims?
Speaker 3: Yes, she just launched for the Men's.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it yet. I'm not against it though.
Speaker 3: So do your wives wear skims?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: My wife yeah, and she loves it right I sleep. There are little things that the little t shirts and the tanks with.
Speaker 5: A little fuzzy thing too. That did make it like a little fuzzy thing. Yes, yeah, my wife has that. Man and my kids used light love it as well.
Speaker 2: They got the shirts with the nipples.
Speaker 3: That's new.
Speaker 6: That's broadways what you want. I just read about it.
Speaker 2: That's what you want. That's that what you for Christmas. I just read a book.
Speaker 3: It's a broad with nipples. So that'd be for your wife.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Would that be sexy to you? If a woman is walking around with her nipples out, with her nipples poking, is that sexy me?
Speaker 2: It's sexy in real life.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's a sexy that she's walking down Fifth Avenue.
Speaker 2: No, no, I mean it happened sometime anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't never think about it like you see women out sometimes and then it was a hard.
Speaker 2: But I just be assuming it's cold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no big deal. Okay, Just for the record, if it's cold and the balls are I mean, the the stuff is shrunk. That's not attractive.
Speaker 2: That's not attractive. Just for the record, I ain't got to tell me.
Speaker 1: I'd be wondering where it went, Like damn. I know they say when you get older, it goes, it shrinks a little bit, but damn.
Speaker 3: So rage envy you want to chime in, lingered on that point. I mean, because his face was scrunched up, and you can't say that.
Speaker 5: That's why you cannot say that. What yes, don't say that. You can you can't say he dumped your ass.
Speaker 1: I guess the testicles hang, you can you can say testicles and that was your friends and you want them.
Speaker 2: By the way, let's let's move on.
Speaker 3: We're gonna move on. Okay. So, ray J, there's been a ray Jack ray J Kodak Black situation. Okay. So, Kodak Black recently appeared on an episode of Drink Champs. After the interview was released, people voicing sorrned for Kodak Black's well being as he appeared to be high in the interview. I thought all of their guests were high, but that's just me. Ray J was on was one of those people and he said, this is a quote. Yo, somebody need to grab bro and make sure he good. This ain't the interview Nori. We got to help this dude. He uh. I took him to to Trump's house and he did the most. They were not happy with the experience because he had no guidance and respect. Yo, whack one hundred. Let's figure out how we can help this guy instead of watching himself disdurruct. Well, Kodak didn't like that, and he he answered he it was do we want to play what?
Speaker 1: He what he said?
Speaker 3: Okay, I say that's rage.
Speaker 21: I mean jadid type, you were boss.
Speaker 4: You want to just go five?
Speaker 19: You want to just go when called us.
Speaker 2: And Chad?
Speaker 3: Okay. So then after that, now I have no idea what happened there. But after that, ray J responded, and I'm gonna give you a ray J response. He said something like, oh man, I don't even know dude. I was just out here trying to help dude. And if you really want to fight, we can fight, but you got to get your body right. If we can, if you want to fight, that's not what he's saying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying, no, we don't want.
Speaker 3: That, like a pay per view version.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want if you Rajack and get I don't even like them going at it like this, like you know, both of them are folks. Y'all get on the phone to have a conversation. Like the internet has ruined all communication skills absolutely, very like none of this should be on line.
Speaker 3: But do you think ray J should chime in? And he doesn't even know him, Like should he have.
Speaker 6: Know each other if he took him to the way house. They have to know each other some sort.
Speaker 3: Right he said he didn't know.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's anything wrong with expressing concern if you think it's some concern. But I still think you should pick up the phone and call the person. And I think you know, if you if you're given intimate details of something that happened when y'all went to go visit somebody, I don't know if that was necessarily necessary, necessarily necessary.
Speaker 3: That wasn't necessary at all. As matter fact, he should have kept that quiet and keep the Trump part out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean nobody knew that you know, that was something that happened between y'all are something that you experienced.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine a conversation between Trump, Trump and Kodak Black.
Speaker 2: But that'd be amazing. Come on, I need that.
Speaker 1: We need.
Speaker 5: I thought I saw a video of Rudy Giuliani saying I love your music, or he was saying like.
Speaker 6: I love your stuff, I love your stuff. I thought I seen that video.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: No, he has no idea.
Speaker 2: I thought I seen it. But I don't like any of this back and forth.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: It's just like you, y'all get on the phone already and have a conversation. Always talk about fighting, like, come on, right it.
Speaker 3: Out right on. If I saw a new housewife and she was acting very drunk, high and just in the streets doing all kinds of nonsense, I would say, we're the cameras. Let's get them rolling. Okay, moving on. So, last but not les, ex NBA player Joe Smith finds out that his wife has an only fans. Okay, this is this little sensitive to the to the men, y'all, envy is is perked up. Okay, So he says that he and his wife are going viral after his wife Keisha Chavez recorded a disagreement they had.
Speaker 22: I have the only page, and he's mad because he's just now finding out about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing it with anybody but myself.
Speaker 2: So sposed to come to me and talking to I've been talking to you about mad things.
Speaker 3: I've been asking for solutions.
Speaker 22: You're not giving me nue So I created one.
Speaker 2: You know, you know who before.
Speaker 8: I would never have to go before.
Speaker 2: After that, everything's supposed to change.
Speaker 3: Well, he's expressing his anger. She doesn't seem to have any sympathy and felt like she didn't need to get his permission. Joe Smith played in the NBA from nineteen ninety five to twenty eleven. He was reportedly considered for a coaching role with the Sons in twenty fifteen. It is said that he currently provides private coaching in Atlanta. I need a description. I need an explanation for private coaching because that could mean anything.
Speaker 1: Yeahest thing as privacy anymore, Because you know, why are you putting our conversation on blast like that for the internet? If you my wife, right, you my life partner, like we' supposed to be in this together forever, Like why is nothing sacred?
Speaker 2: Anymore.
Speaker 1: We having a disagreement, and you go on social media with it, like, why are you bringing all these people into our house? Well, let me tell you about Joe Smith. Joe Smith made about sixty one million dollars in the.
Speaker 5: NBA because of bad investments, his divorce, and also they say in his luxury lifestyle. At one time he became broke. He needed some money and he started doing coaching. They say, ay Rod helped him out with his coaching deals, and he's grinding it back out. So he's coaching. He's doing the right thing. And of course I guess his wife. I don't know if that's his wife, his girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I think it's.
Speaker 2: Girlfriend, his girlfriend. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I guess she was like, well, I'm going to fix this problem myself. I'm sorry wife wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I guess she said, I'm going to fix the problem myself.
Speaker 5: And she created this only fans, and I guess that was her way of saying, look, we've been talking about so much, we've been talking about our financial struggles. Nothing is working. Let me do this to make this money. Now you don't know what's on the only fans A whole other conversation. But why do you have to record our disagreement.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to record our marintal business and put that on social media? Why are you bringing all these strangers into our house.
Speaker 3: I agree with that, but they should have had a conversation before she got on OnlyFans. I agree with that conversation. But her body is her body.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, of course her body is a body.
Speaker 5: But if if we're married and you're making a move for us as a marriage, as a foundation, we should be able to agree or disagree or decide together. Like that's like seeing me saying my body's my body, I'm gonna go be a male stripper.
Speaker 6: Like if my wife doesn't like that.
Speaker 5: Then before though it didn't work out, well, you know what, and that should I wasn't no America.
Speaker 3: That was envy.
Speaker 6: No, it was no damn stripper.
Speaker 3: They said your body roll wasn't good.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard too.
Speaker 5: When we come back with front page news. And also, let's open up their phone lines eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred five five.
Speaker 5: One, let's discuss Joe Smith and his wife. What are your thoughts. Let's get on the phone lines right now.
Speaker 1: When you go to Hampton, was a student at Hampton.
Speaker 6: I was not a strip up why keep playing with your hair like that?
Speaker 2: He likes it. He likes it. What about you? Freaky oh?
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five and five one five one. Front page news is next, and we'll also take it calls. We'll be talking about Joe Smith and his wife. For your thoughts, Let's discuss this's breakfast slogo Morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same more than everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Jesse L.
Speaker 6: Briant here our special guest.
Speaker 5: Co host, Good Martin and let's get in some front page news all right now, quick sports. Detroit Lions beat the raided twenty six fourteen. James Harden in the NBA has been traded to the Los Angeles Clippers. They also get PJ.
Speaker 2: Tucker. You'll see how that works out measically. Baseball, all right, World Series three games have been played.
Speaker 5: The Rangers are leading the series. Reader won the leading the Diamondbacks Arizona Diamondbacks. And let's jump right into it. Let's talk about the family of a man. Family struck by a police cruiser.
Speaker 9: Yeah, on Friday, we had a turning crump on the Breakfast club. Go back and check that out discussing this case. But I wanted to give you a follow up because yesterday the family of thirty seven year old Dexter Wade held a press conference officially calling for justice for Dexter Wade, who was recently discovered to be dead. Now, Dexter Wade left his mother's house on March fifth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 8: He did not return home.
Speaker 9: His mother said that she reported him missing on March fourteenth, and did not know that he was deceased until August twenty fourth. Now Wade have been by Jackson police cruiser in March and later buried in a poppers field. Wade's mother said that this story she knows too well because her brother, George Robinson, was killed by Jackson police in two thousand nineteen.
Speaker 8: I want you to hear what the mother had to say.
Speaker 15: What kind of system do we work up on them? Do you think about the system here? Do we have a system that worked for us? The system is supposed to work for me. If I call you inside need.
Speaker 3: Help, I am a citizen here in Jackson, so I asked for help.
Speaker 8: I must need him.
Speaker 9: Yesterday was the official press conference and I wanted, you know, folks to hear from the mother, you know, what she had to say and the official call that they were putting out. So when we had to turn a Crump on last week, he had just signed up on the case. But yesterday they were actually asking in an official capacity for the court to exhume his body and they're asking for independent optopsy from the Department of Justice so that they can get a.
Speaker 8: Proper funeral and burial.
Speaker 9: And every time we talk about Mississippi and even listening to her then it just always reminds me of what Fanny lou Hamer said about Mississippi. You know, for so long, we just keep having to talk about Mississippi over and over and over.
Speaker 8: This year, it seems like we talked about them quite a bit.
Speaker 9: So just wanted the family to hear what the mother had to say and give you guys an update on that and to hashtag Dexter Wade so that we can continue to get justice because it is an everyday thing until it happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I do want to answer to the question that you know, Ben Crump asked, like, why did Mississippi po last wait months to tell the mom her son was killed. Like, what is new? What is the point of that unless you're trying to hide something obvious?
Speaker 2: Absolutely obviously we were trying to hide it.
Speaker 5: Now let's talk about Halloween candy and you knows, of course the Hey it's Halloween.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just some on some economic news.
Speaker 9: Since today is Halloween, I thought I would bring you this story before the second year in a row, US shoppers are seeing double digit inflation in the candy isle. Now, candy and gum prices have went up an average thirteen percent this month. I don't know how maybe people really noticed it, but compared to October and more than double six percent increase and all grossery prices according to Data Assembly. Now that's on top of the fourteen percent increase in candy and gum in October twenty twenty two. So I don't know how many people notice that it went up, but it did go up, and I'm sure folks will continue to, you know, buy the candy for the kids. And last one not least. I just want to give people Halloween tips. We all most of us know this, but you never know. You never want to take for granted, want to keep trick or treaters. They need to be seen. Make sure you use face makeup so that they can be seen. Use flame resistant costumes. Make sure adults know where your kids are going. Be cautious around animals, especially dogs. Walk, do not run, only visit houses with a porch light on, and walk on the sidewalks. So just a few tips for the kids and some adults who probably need a little bit of advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, you know, as a parent, man trigger Halloween just don't feel safe anymore, you know what I mean, It don't feel It just feels very like you really walking on the wildside to just walk up to random people's doors and knock on doors and ask for candy, you know what I mean, especially in twenty twenty three, especially when you black, especially when you're in a costume.
Speaker 2: You know, just something about it just don't sit right with me.
Speaker 3: And that's why I said it's a dad activity. Women should not be out there. Actually dad shouldn't be out there either. Actually, let's just cancel the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, figure out something to do with the house, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Don't get a trunk or treat for kids a lot of times, but kids like to trick or treat.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, they do.
Speaker 1: It is what It Isn't any better about life, right, That's what we're here to protect them for. That's why you got to keep them in safe envibers. I like stuff like the trunk and treat or if it's like a haunted house somebody, right, not not put together, but something like that. But just to be knocking on random doors.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it still you're for it.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm called tricken treat. I'm taking kids rickor tree. My kids look forward to it. I mean, it is what it is. My kids look forward to. They're excited. They were up when I was up. They were getting their costumes. They love going out with their friends. I mean we go to a certain area where they trick or treat every year. They we know the people that's trick or treating. Uh so it's a little different. We're just not going up to random people's knocking on random people doorbells.
Speaker 2: I mean, I still hate to have that sense of anxiety.
Speaker 1: And I shouldn't even put this out there, but it's like, yo, man, if you wanted to do some type of mass shooting, those are the perfect places to do it in those neighborhoods where you know all that everybody's just out walking around, you know, like you could really get something. O. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just do where my mind works, sadly.
Speaker 3: And it's easy because they will have on a costume.
Speaker 1: Absolutely yeah, now the best time to get something like that.
Speaker 3: But do you know why there's inflation? I found this side of my local grocer because people are stealing. They're like filling up their carts and just like walking out, walking out, and no grocery store is doing anything about it, because that's just that.
Speaker 2: Well they can't.
Speaker 5: I mean I was in a store a couple of years ago, a high end store, and these girls put all the bags and walked out, and security just.
Speaker 6: Let them walk out, and I'm like, you don't stop them. He was like, we can't.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 5: All we could do is right down there their car license plate and call the police. And people know that, so that's why they do it. They steal, grabbing stuff and leave it.
Speaker 3: One fill up your cart at your local grocery store and walk straight out the door, walk straight out.
Speaker 8: You're gonna try you something.
Speaker 2: No, I do that back in the day because a back in the day.
Speaker 8: Did you ever said, did you ever put a little now later or something?
Speaker 1: They would chase you, They would come after you back in the day.
Speaker 7: More.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: It's not worth the risk because you just don't you know, you're putting security at risk. You don't know what's going on. And then again if you call the police, what even happens with that? Remember that story recovered with the stiller of the girl got shot. So it's just again the risk is just so high. They this figure, it's just not worth it. So just guess you just go stock. I guess you get trigger tree to the grocery store.
Speaker 8: Just go in and you know, load it up and walk on that store.
Speaker 2: All right, Well that is Front page News.
Speaker 1: Steaky test absolutely, and make sure you subscribe to Tailing Figures podcast it's great shot and on Chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart Radio podcast network, our follow at Tesling Figure on all social media platforms.
Speaker 5: All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one on five one. Joe Smith, a former NBA player, found out that his wife had an only fans.
Speaker 6: You have that story?
Speaker 2: What was that story?
Speaker 3: So he didn't know. He found out, and then she said, it's my body. I can do whatever I want with it, and you not bringing in the money anymore, sir. And I've got things that I want to purchase, so I'm going to make my own money.
Speaker 6: Let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one on five one.
Speaker 5: Fellas tells you she has a only fans that says it just like Gazelle just said, how do you feel?
Speaker 2: Women? How do you feel? Let's discuss eight hundred and five A five one oh five one.
Speaker 6: It's the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: It's topic times called eight hundred five five five one. To join it to the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 5: Club Morning, everybody is dej NV charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club, Jaselle Bryantia our guest co host.
Speaker 3: Good Martine.
Speaker 5: Now, if you're just joining us, we were talking about Joe Smith. Now what happened with Joe Smith.
Speaker 3: Well, he decided that he had a problem with his wife, who we think might have formerly been a stripper. We're not sure it's alleged. Because she decided to open up an only fans page. She's making her own money. He had no idea. He found out. I'm probably one of his boys called him and told him and he got an issue with it. And I understand it because they're married and they should have this discussion. She should have asked him, hey, babe, you want to join me on only fans? You want to do it together. There should have been a discussion, and there was no family discussion, and he has a problem.
Speaker 5: Well, to see the thing with only fans, people automatically assume only fans is sex.
Speaker 6: But it doesn't have to be sex. Yes, she might be on there cooking.
Speaker 5: She might be on there cooking. It could be a host of different things. But I will say this, they should have had a conversation first, right, just don't surprise me with the only fans that say this is my only fans, right.
Speaker 1: Quecially if you're on there busting it open, right, But we don't know if she was, and like you're right, only fans have the negative stigma. But everybody on there and not busting it open, So I would have to know what she's on there doing first and foremost. Second, not much you can say if you're not bringing home any money, you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying there is much you could say. I mean, you can your little relationship regardless, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You can, But she's really hustling. I would hope she's hustling for y'all. At that point, it seems like she is, But I would hope she's hustling for the household. So you know, yes, it should be a conversation depending on what you're doing on only fans.
Speaker 2: But third, you know, the biggest issue.
Speaker 1: To me is that why would you record us having a conversation about what's going on in our house? Why would you record this disagreement and post it on social media for the world to see. Now you got all this negative energy, all these strangers chiming in on our life. That would piss me off more than only fans.
Speaker 3: Right up, I'm not mad at the recording. I'm mad that she put it out because sometimes you need proof because your spouse sometimes doesn't want to admit to the things that he has said. So I like a little proof in house. You're having issues with that wig something.
Speaker 2: So stupid.
Speaker 6: It looks so stupid, Rick Clair had it was blond, not white.
Speaker 2: You look stupid and you don't even got a costume.
Speaker 7: On you.
Speaker 1: You look stupid, but you know the truth of the matter is I agree with that. Yeah, I wouldn't. I don't even know if I would want my wife recording me though, Like, why are you recording me?
Speaker 3: Because sometimes you say things and you're lying, and I need proof that you're lying.
Speaker 1: I just feel like a lack of trust. Feel like you and nowadays and this day and age, you feel like you're trying to set me up. You're gonna rec old me so you can post me online.
Speaker 6: I don't know like that. I don't like him recording either.
Speaker 1: Cause thinking about that, we already got to deal with that kind of in our regular, everyday lives.
Speaker 2: You're having to do that at home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god, make him record very true.
Speaker 3: But if she's bringing home the bacon and he has he has no money coming in and she's bringing them, Yes, his conversation, his tone, his demeanor needs to be changed.
Speaker 5: No, I'm don't get down eight and I don't think that at all. I think we need to have a discussion. Just don't create an only fans to be like, babe, this is what I'm doing. No, let's have a discussion. Hey, babe, finances are tight. We need money. Now, what about what do you think about the only fans? Let's have a discussion.
Speaker 1: Were also basing this af very limited information. That's true because we don't know what's on her only fans.
Speaker 3: Well, he's not going to be mad if she's cooking, he's not going to be mad. She's showing her toes, That's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you don't know what she's on there doing, so you can't sit here and stay His tone ain't warranted.
Speaker 5: I don't know back, but let's let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five to one. And by the way, the only fans in my feet that's not mine. I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 2: That is not mine. I've been trying to stound it for the longest time.
Speaker 1: He hit away and promoting it like who brought that up?
Speaker 2: Nobody bought that brought that up? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 24: Yes, this is kind of he's a good morning y'all.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 24: So my take on it is old girls did wrong. She should have spoken to her husband because that is her husband. He is not no boyfriend, he is not no side. They are one. But she said have spoken to him, and she should not have recorded. Like I could imagine my husband record me or I reported that.
Speaker 16: It's like, oh they too, put a purple pup puff wha.
Speaker 24: She's trying to murder him, like it's just you don't you don't do that. And on top of that, because I could have my husband even sometime, he'll look at a bill coming around, he'll be like, oh, baby, go get your mask. Now we're gonna have to get we get some only fans pay this dang bill, and obviously now we Its just it would be a joke to us, you know, but she should never did that. Though, she should never did that.
Speaker 1: That's the biggest issue to me, man recording, recording our disagreement and putting it online for the world to see. That's bigger than the only fans to me, Hello, who's this good morning? It's Sonia.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sony, good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 20: She's wrong?
Speaker 25: I think now that you put it on social media, she's gonna be drawing in even more money.
Speaker 11: But this is ground for divorce.
Speaker 25: Don't put my business out on front street like that.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: I agree with that.
Speaker 11: What took me right? What took the cakes?
Speaker 15: Though?
Speaker 11: Was, and she said, you knew who was before this. Okay, exactly, Bye, there's the door.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: But he's going nowhere because he's unemployed.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's still an ex NBA player that has a lot of knowledge, so he can get a job. I mean, whether it's coaching high school and he's a god dude. Jo Smith is a good dude. So nobody said he's broke. I didn't read that he was broke. I read that he just.
Speaker 3: Read that he's doing private lessons in Atlanta's Entrepreneurship. We don't know what the what the company is called, we don't know who you're working with, we don't know anything. That sounds very much like it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Damn. Now I think he is doing private lessons.
Speaker 5: But I would say this, if my kid was playing basketball, I would prefer my kid to do training with an ex NBA play that's been there, that's done it, that's actually played in the NBA, that's been through the rank. So I would definitely want my son to coach, to get coached by somebody like a Joe.
Speaker 3: Smith, and your name would be on his roster. Envy's son I coach. We didn't hear any We didn't hear any names.
Speaker 1: And I love playing with Maryland. Remember that video game Coach K. Remember Coach K college Basketball? Oh yeah, Maryland was a problem on that video game. That was my favorite team to play with.
Speaker 6: That was back when you were George Washington, back of those years.
Speaker 5: The talk about eight hundred and five A five one oh five to one. If you just joined us, we're talking about Joe Smith and his wife. Now, there was a conversation online where she recorded and she was telling him that she started an only fans and.
Speaker 6: He was very upset about it. Let's discuss when we come back.
Speaker 2: As the Breakfast Club the morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 23: Called eight hundred five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club, talk about it.
Speaker 5: Wanting everybody a CJ NV, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. Now if he's just joining us, we're talking about Joe Smith, the former NBA player. His wife recorded him, uh and she was telling him that she created her only fans and we actually have the audio.
Speaker 22: I have the only Fans page and he's mad because he's just now finding out about it. Just find out I'm not doing it with anybody but myself, soposed to come to me and talk.
Speaker 3: I've been talking to you about mad things. I've been asking for solutions.
Speaker 8: You're not giving me none.
Speaker 3: So I created one. You know you know who before I would never have to go back before.
Speaker 5: After that, after that, everything's supposed to change. Brian is here and that we were talking about this behind the scenes. What are your thoughts on this and this is something that you would do.
Speaker 3: I would absolutely never Well, I'm not gonna say I'll never be on only fans, but like I want to show like my ear lobes or my not my toes, but like my heels and the heels to my feet are very small.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't talk about what you do, only things.
Speaker 5: I mean, would you have this conversation with your am just giving you context.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would not do anything like that without telling my husband, absolutely, because I wouldn't want him. I'm I always approach things. I don't want you doing it to me correct, so I would if you're gonna do that, I want you to tell me first. We're gonna have a conversation, and I definitely wouldn't record the conversation. I'm not that tech savvy, I probably would hit the wrong button. So I wouldn't do any of those things.
Speaker 1: But her only fans, that's what you're asking me. I got to see what's on the first and foremost. Like I don't know, like she could, like I said, like we talked about earlier, she could be cooking.
Speaker 3: But would you mind if your wife puts on only fans?
Speaker 1: Depends what she's going there to do, depends what she's doing, you know, and it depends what the you know, the type of you know, we would have to have a conversation about it. I mean, but it would just really depend on what you was on there doing, and it would it would throw me for a look, because my wife ain't even that type of person, Like, she don't even like that kind of attention.
Speaker 2: So now all of a sudden, why do you want to be on only fans? Right? You know?
Speaker 1: But as she told that to Joe, I was who I was for I got here and you knew that going on?
Speaker 2: Okay, hello, who's this?
Speaker 4: But I'm done this clip from Detroit?
Speaker 2: But I'm done, let's talk about it. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 4: Bro Man? I agree with Charlotte Maayne one hundred percent. What's wrong with this low frequency woman right here? Why would you invite the whole world and and impeed this man's mental health like this. Look, man, I said this on the show yesterday. We gotta stop let material items steal our soul. But buddy got his wake up call though. You know, uh, you gotta choose these women carefully. She told him. This is who I was was from the beginning. So so all the males out there and the listening sound of my voice, do not let the behind and the rat choose your woman for you. Man, love her character choo, sir, because that's the one that's gonna be watching your butt. But we can't watch your butt at the end of the lights.
Speaker 1: Man that He makes a good point, because man, the other thing I would say too, Instagram ain't wiping your buddy. When it's all said and done, Facebook ain't wiping your buddy.
Speaker 2: Either, Neither is Twitter. All of these places.
Speaker 1: Y'all be running to to talk about what's going on in your relationship, they're not gonna be there.
Speaker 3: He questioned his mental What about hers? She He is controlling her, He is telling her what she can and cannot do. He is saying you didn't ask permission from me to go and show you behind.
Speaker 5: He's not controlling her. He said, we should have a conversation just like and I don't. I don't know about Charlaine's marriage or your marriage, but in my marriage, regardless of what happens, we talk to each other. It's not asking permission. We give each other the conversation. Hey babe, I'm about to do this. Okay, babe, I'll see you lady. Hey babe, I'm about to do this. Hey baby, did go I should do this?
Speaker 2: Babe? Do you have a problem if I do this? Babe? Do you have a problem? That's what end.
Speaker 3: That's you in the in the audio, he said, you didn't ask my permission. He used that word. So we got to deal with that, and that's her mental.
Speaker 2: I have permission. I don't have a problem with that. Like we a couple. Like I asked him, Yo, you think I should go do this? Can I do this?
Speaker 1: My wife saying no, I'm probably I'm not gonna do it. Okay, that's just a sympaca. That's my that's my confident. That's the person I know I can ask things. She's gonna give me the most honest opinion out there, but I like it absolutely, and she ain't feeling it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna trust. I'm gonna trust my black woman's vibe. I'm gonna trust my black woman's instances, you know what I mean? Hello?
Speaker 11: Who's this is your boy? K for?
Speaker 2: What's up? What are you calling from? Brother?
Speaker 11: I'm from Philly, b i'ma to a O three right now.
Speaker 2: Metro talk to us.
Speaker 6: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 11: I feel like I feel like.
Speaker 4: You're being unlawyer and sneaky man.
Speaker 11: Who knows what else you's doing? Y'all married, I'll sposed to discuss something like that before you even started. I feel like how you feel if your white goo ahead and create the only fans without you knowing? She probably been doing it for months? Like what else you doing? Try to make some money?
Speaker 4: Like in other ways?
Speaker 11: It's other ways out here to make money besides that.
Speaker 1: And recording me, putting me on live or whatever? She was law man, like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 11: We behind, We're in our house, in our private section, and why is you why you doing that for everybody to do what we're talking about?
Speaker 3: Like, c there's more to this story that we do not know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: But what's the moral of the story. Guys, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: The moral of the story is.
Speaker 3: The house business is house business. It should not be on any type of social right, y'all should had this conversation amongst yourselves. But now she's got about one hundred thousand more subscribers, so it worked.
Speaker 2: I guess that's what she was going for.
Speaker 5: But but if you think about it, because now everybody wants to see what's on there. And let's say she does cooking. By the time, she already made her money on subscribers.
Speaker 3: And so she should say to her husband, you're welcome, because now she's bringing home to Bacon.
Speaker 5: All right, But we got roomors on the way. What are we talking about in the room? It's give us a little tease.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I think we're discussing Domino's. We're gonna talk about, Oh, we're gonna talk about Tyreese and his ex wife. We're gonna talk about g Z and what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Okay, we got things to discuss, all right. We'll do that all when we come back, So don't move. It's to breakfast club on Beet morning. Everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the guy we are Breakfast Club. Giselle Brian is here our special guest co host. Good morning, Good morning, and happy Halloween to everybody out there. I know a lot of the kids are getting ready to go to school. This is a an exciting time for a lot of the kids and adults as well.
Speaker 2: Did the kids dressed up? Kid dressed up?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: My kids dresed up. Don't think my kids dressed up? Now, kids dresed up. They had trunk and trunk. What's the thing called trigger trick?
Speaker 5: Trunk trigger trunk last week for trunk trunk and treat themselves.
Speaker 1: No, No, they had costumes. One was Wednesday Adams. The other one was the Little Thing Megan. What's a little horror movie?
Speaker 2: Megan?
Speaker 1: That's her name, Megan Megan, Right, that's the name.
Speaker 2: I ain't making that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Megan Grace.
Speaker 3: My oldest told me she was gonna be smesy. John know about smesy?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: What's smart and sexy?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: What? Okay, all right, I get it.
Speaker 5: Uh my kids Alice in Wonderland. So I was in the Wonderland, Alice Wonderland.
Speaker 6: You know the dad different characters in that in that movie.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's that's what we were. So now they're on their way to school. Now they super excited. They were up early getting ready to like it's it's exciting for the minute.
Speaker 24: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes banded Thanksgiving for teenagers?
Speaker 2: How cruel is Halloween? Damn right? Halloween for Halloween for teenagers?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chesapeake, Virginia.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh really, so you can't go out, you can't do nothing.
Speaker 2: We're gon'n talk about it during the Donkey today.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's disgusting how you banned Halloween for teenagers?
Speaker 5: Man Like people have their fun places in on Syaid. We'll discuss in the second. Then we got rooms on the way.
Speaker 1: And also to make sure you watch me on the daily show The Night's loten everybody that tuned in last night to watch me on Comedy Central at eleven pm. Chop a bomb for congress Woman Nancy Mace of South Carolina was on last night and my guy Rich Paul will be joining us tonight.
Speaker 6: Dope, yes, dope, dope, dope dope. Now we got rooms on the way.
Speaker 3: What we talking about, Yes, we're talking about jeez, We're gonna talk about summer Walker and Little Meach and a couple other things.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that next it don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Good morning everybody. You seej NV he's Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jazelle Brian is our special guest co host this morning, and let's get to the room.
Speaker 2: Miss Yeah, yeah, yo.
Speaker 3: This is all. This is the rumor report because I'm the word on the street street and I have a lot to drop up on the Breakfast Club. I'm trying to use my platform for something.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm on it's me okay, all right, you just take it away. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, that's my contract. Okay. So Boosey is in the news. He wants to urge Dwight Howard to give more details on his sexuality.
Speaker 2: Just come on out with it.
Speaker 3: It's a new day and New Age Boy recently sat down with DJ Vladd for Blad TV for a Blad TV interview and during the conversation, DJ Blad brought Boosey up to speed with the Dwight Howard Shenanigans, the recent allegations, all the things, and here's what he had to say.
Speaker 2: Why do you think Dwight is ducking it like this. This is kind of a cool time to be gay right now. Make more money than what he's making.
Speaker 26: He's tall, he'll be like the statuting, especially for somebody.
Speaker 18: Who was that physical at one time. I mean, he's probably in Hall of Famer, right I think he should be. Yeah, absolutely, tell him. Confess to the press. Stop playing real like you like you like confess to the press, man.
Speaker 26: I mean, it ain't this ain't nineteen ninety. This ain't you know you ain't nobody. You're not gonna be daying from certainty. I mean, no hill on face the back last. That's what I think, because you know, the last couple of years he's been talking all the players, and now the table's been to turn, and I mean.
Speaker 1: Those guys you talked about, they're gonna have something to say. What I think, That's exactly what I was waiting for. I knew that's what Dwight. Those good words from flat TV and Boosy, that's what Dwight needed, you know, to have the strength of the confidence to live his true.
Speaker 3: I like, confess to the press. That's gonna be my new text the press.
Speaker 1: That's to the press, the reality is Dwight Howard don't owe nobody no type of explanation. Dwight Howard don't got to tell us the details and nothing. What happens in his bedroom is in his bedroom. That's his business. But if he wants to that's his choice, exactly. But it has to be his choice. Like everybody just want to push him out.
Speaker 3: But if what happens in your bedroom affects your professional life, don't we.
Speaker 1: Have to talk about it because of the the legal stuffs around in this situation.
Speaker 3: But didn't he have a butt injury?
Speaker 2: A what injury? A butt injury? Yes?
Speaker 3: Am I making this up? I think you're making he had a butt injury? And and somebody can look this up as we're talking. And whoever he was playing for at the time came out and said he's not playing for a little wile because he has a butt.
Speaker 5: Injury, which you mean butt injurybody.
Speaker 3: Injury equals aintal stitches.
Speaker 2: I'm a google.
Speaker 6: She'll shut up.
Speaker 2: If this computer ever gets confiscated.
Speaker 1: Okay, just not that I'm googling the white Howard asked, no injury?
Speaker 3: He had, no I'm saying butt injury equals right at what.
Speaker 1: It says d White House backstore. And it's turned out to be a butt injury.
Speaker 3: Yep, thank you, thank you. Can I get a bomb drop or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said Washington with the Center the White Howard visited the specialist in New York and had per reformist injury, which is a muscle in the buttocks. The injury isn't serious and how it will continue treatment. It's a muscling ass.
Speaker 3: So I'm thinking that what happened in your private bedroom like filtered out into your professional life because injury equals anal stitches.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, just throw anal stitches on that, man. I said.
Speaker 1: It's a muscle in the butt that running from the lower spine to the upper surface of the femur.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well allegedly, and that's that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it feels like back pain, but it starts off in the ass.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, But nobody questioned it for the record when y'all don't even know about it. Nobody even talked about because they knew what it was ainto stitch.
Speaker 1: Bob, believe I'll be worried about nobody asked, but ma Am, I.
Speaker 3: All day okay, as we move on, j Z has announced his departure from Deaf Jam. After being signed to Deaf Jam for nearly twenty years, JEZ announced he'll be leaving the label and doing a double album release later this week. The double album, which is called I Might Forgive but I don't forget. That's gonna be my new tagline and it will really will be released independently under CTE New World imprint on November third, actually was November third.
Speaker 2: Next Friday is Friday, that's Friday.
Speaker 3: J Z has been with Deaf Jam since two thousand and five and has released every album since then in partnership with them. So in twenty twenty, he uh did something with his deal and he also signed a consultant.
Speaker 6: He restructured a daily and else supposed to be a consultant for death to him.
Speaker 2: I believe it one time, right.
Speaker 3: I love that. So album number one I Might Forgive it has fifteen tracks watch Out, Geenie better watch out wait a minute. And then the second album but I don't forget, we'll have fourteen tracks. So this is like, I like this, though I'm mad at it, I'm not mad at that at all. But okay, So does that mean he gets all the money, yes, not to split the money with anybody.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't have to split it whatever, not even Genie Ma.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what was in there prenup, but I don't I don't think Gez needs a label. I mean, he's he's at a point in his career where it doesn't matter. People gonna support j Zie regardless. He doesn't need the huge He has the relationships, he doesn't need the label, a call for any artists or any clearances or any media or any press. So now it's time for him to, you know, to make all the money.
Speaker 3: Spread his wings apply. Are labels even necessary these days? Yes, you still feel like they're.
Speaker 5: Necessary, Absolutely, absolutely, But I think somebody with JIZI who's been in the industry over twenty years, I don't think he needs it as some of these newer artists with.
Speaker 1: I think labels are necessary if they start bringing back some of the things labels used to do, like having R and rs, you know, teaching actual artists development, you know, if they do stuff like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what what artists just said? He finally used the A and R for the first time that off set. Yeah, and he said it helped him a lot, so that that that helped Offset. I think Cardi B uses A and R. I believe City Girls uses A and RS. I believe so yeah, I think I think you do need an R sometimes to help you pick the beast, to find bees, to step outside the box, to maybe put you on lanes that you weren't thinking of.
Speaker 1: If you have labels where people actually do work, and you know, all of these things we're talking about still exists, like the an marketing is a great air and all my guy way people like that, and then it makes sense, you know, but just to be signing to sign now.
Speaker 3: I think it helped. Like with Cardi B and Offset, I don't know this, but I feel like they have grown into who they are. They like they've polished them up, so to speak. There's been help with diction and subject, verb conjugation. Okay, moving on, So Jada Chavez, am I saying that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 3: Chavez?
Speaker 1: Jada Wada.
Speaker 3: She trolls Somer Walker for getting back with Little Meech. Okay, so this is kind of like you gotta watch what you say. Some of Walker and Little Meach were publicly dating when they broke up a few months ago. Some walker brought Jada WADA's name up in the announcement and she said, tried my best to be a Jada Wada, but I couldn't. It was cute, though I wish him the best. In other words, she's saying little Meach was cheating, and it seems as if Jada Wada and her dude, little little Baby always are together after little Baby's been cheating, supposedly Allegedly, black.
Speaker 2: Men don't cheat. I don't even listen to stuff like this.
Speaker 3: No, So then Jada came back. Wait a minute, and she said, I learned my lesson after one kid in f's around here starting they own trends, trying to insert me in for laughs on a shade room. No, and then she has like an emoji face, Okay, emoji face laughing. I feel like Jada was minding her business and some walker in search of herself to make Jada the story when it's just summer story. You're back what you do the end.
Speaker 6: So someone's back with little Mitch.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, yes, and they're going this year at Halloween couple Jada and.
Speaker 1: Will I like that.
Speaker 3: I just made that up oh I like that.
Speaker 5: All right, well that is your rumor report, Charlamage, who you giving that donkey?
Speaker 2: Two man for after the hour man?
Speaker 1: We need all of these towns who are banning tricker treating for teenagers to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a word with him. This is disgusting.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the breakfast Cloak the morning.
Speaker 2: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Damn, but he hogged.
Speaker 1: It's time for donkey, I mean trying to beat donkey today. No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 3: Called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey to day today? Well, jess Hillarian's donkey today for Tuesday, October thirty, first Halloween. Those all you towns who have banned trigger treating for teenagers. Yes, this is true. Some towns ban older kids from trigger treating on Halloween.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I was reading an article on NPR and it was about how in some US towns it's illegal for teenagers and of course adults to indulge in Halloween. One city, what's it called, Chesapeake, Chesapeake, Virginia. Chesapeake, Virginia actually threatened jail time for teens until recently. There was a nineteen seventies law and the books threatening any teen called trigger treating with up to six months in jail, and they still to this day have a statue that says kids over fourteen who trigger treat are guilty of a misdemeanor. The other towns I never heard of, like Jacksonville, Illinois, Rain Louisiana, both band kids who are thirteen or older from trick or treating. Okay, Belleville, Illinois has a Halloween solicitation which forbids anyone above eighth grade from going trick or treating. If you're over twelve, you have to get permission from the mayor of the chief of least if they want to wear a mask of disguise.
Speaker 2: Come on, man. Many city audience is also impose time limits.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with any of it. Is okay, Halloween is not just for kids. Well, let's go to Khou eleven for the report.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 3: It's a new law.
Speaker 27: It's law and part of Virginia that puts to rest the question of how old is too old to go trick or treating.
Speaker 28: There's now an official age to stop trick or treating. In part of Virginia. The last year to trick or treat is twelve.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 28: Uh uh, you're risking jail times. That's according to HRC dot com. It says anyone thirteen and older can be sent to jail for up to six months.
Speaker 2: Come on, man.
Speaker 28: In cities like Newport, going door to door after twelve is a criminal offense. We're talking class four misdemeanor. Plus parents aren't allowed to wear masks either, just in case they get tempted to go out and trick or treat with their kids. So, no matter the age, trick or treating after eight pm can land you behind bars for up to thirty days.
Speaker 2: It's Halloween, just a hallodeen for kids.
Speaker 1: Why are these towns trying to steal the joy that teenagers and adults also feel around Halloween.
Speaker 2: There's something about dressing up.
Speaker 1: There's something about being your favorite superhero, your favorite cartoon character, your favorite wrestler. Myself, I am supposed to be Rick Flair, Okay, but it's given, Junkie, it's given Junkie. This is a prime example of what you ordered versus what you got. Okay, everything you're shedding, all right. Shedding is normal and should be expected. However, excessive shedding is an indication that the wig is poorly constructed.
Speaker 2: Is this wigga look poorly constructed?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Party City?
Speaker 1: Okay, this wig is clearly poorly constructed. Everyone keeps asking me if I'm a founding father. No, I'm the nature boy Rick Flair. Whoa best part of this costume? Is this wc W replica Championship belt?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 1: It didn't come with this costume. I ordered this from somewhere else. Okay, and if it is given, junkie, I need to pawn this belt. But all I'm trying to say is Halloween is fun for all ages. Don't steal the joy away from these teenagers. They are still teenagers. Why restrict them from having a good time? What it ain't supposed to do on Halloween be chaperones, lookouts.
Speaker 2: You want them at the.
Speaker 1: Door giving out candy, being sad because they wish they was out there tricking and treating.
Speaker 2: This is wrong.
Speaker 1: Look at it. Look at how happy we are in here today. Look at red Look at him. He's a Puerto Rican spider man. Stand up, red, Come on man, look at him. That's the Puerto Rican spider Man right there. All right, then we have Brandon, what brand?
Speaker 2: Come here?
Speaker 1: Brandon, Come here, Brandon. Brandon supposed to be fifty more like a quarter. Okay, don't let don't let the swat outfit for you. It says swat on the front. Okay, And if you don't get scared?
Speaker 8: Sam?
Speaker 2: What's that man? Sam? Come here?
Speaker 7: Sim?
Speaker 2: Sam is supposed to be. Now, who do y'all think Sim is supposed to be?
Speaker 6: That's Nicki Minaj.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, she supposed to be Nicki Mina. Yeah, she giving junkie energy to Okay, damn. Sidi is a tattoos, so you have the tattoo.
Speaker 2: Good attention in detail, that's good attention in detail. Sid is a banana.
Speaker 1: Sid stand up, Sid showing me do the thing. You came in here screaming, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: And where is the president of the Fat Lives Matter community? Look at this guy?
Speaker 6: He's wobbling.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy.
Speaker 1: Wabble baby, waa baby, wabble baby, wabble baby, wabble baby.
Speaker 2: Look I'm a big old cab bell whoa baby? Whoa baby? Way? Whoa baby?
Speaker 1: Look at all of us, man, this is a combined age of one hundred and sixty nine years old, and we're having a ball because being normal is vastly overrated. Okay, Halloween gives you the opportunity to express yourself in ways you don't do any other day throughout the year. To all you small towns banning Halloween for teenagers, you are suppressing these kids creativity because Halloween is not only about putting on a costume. It's about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.
Speaker 2: Please give all these small towns who have.
Speaker 1: Band trick or treating for teenagers the biggest he haw all right, who are aren't somebody too?
Speaker 2: He ashy? And all?
Speaker 1: You're playing?
Speaker 2: Attention to details? Man? All things like that, lean on the lips. I like that.
Speaker 1: He asked you everywhere except for his lips.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. I don't know what you just said, but I like that.
Speaker 2: A yeah, all right? Well v E T will see out of ball piece b E T. What's under the.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: You just asked that? Man?
Speaker 6: You can't key boarding? Can'ty bro Well?
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one? How old is too old to be trick or treating?
Speaker 2: Are even just to be dressing up and enjoying yourself?
Speaker 5: Now, it's the difference you think, Yeah, you can dress up, you can dress up, and you can, you know, do whatever you want to do. A trick or treating, you gotta be age limit. I don't want to see no high schools.
Speaker 2: Trick or treating. Let's talk about it now.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about it when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. How old is too old to be trick or treating? You can get out of character? Are still at it? It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's dj n B. Charlamagne the God. We are to Breakfast Club. We have just Elf right here. She's our special guest host that Charla Man gave dog Kid today to who shut Man.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of towns, a lot of small towns who have banned trick or treating for teenagers. Yeah, and I mean some some cities they even give you jail time, which I think is just insane, you know, for kids like you gotta let kids be kids, Like, what's wrong with allowing teenagers to go out and express themselves on Halloween.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't mind teenagers dressing up, but I do mind teenagers trick or treating.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: I think they should be aged. I think middle school, after middle school, it should be done.
Speaker 2: I think it's too old.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be running around at seventeen eighteen years old ringing people's door bells trick or treating.
Speaker 3: Absolutely not now, absolutely not kids.
Speaker 5: Yes, but not no teenage. You can go buy your own candiddy. Teenagers are thirteen, fourteen, fifteen. I'm talking about. I said middle school, middle school school, but when you get to high school no more.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think middle school middle school because you're you're reckless in middle school. You're doing the most in middle school. And I don't want a middle schooler because middle schoolers today are not the same as they were yesterday.
Speaker 6: But middle school could be twelve, thirteen and fourteen.
Speaker 3: Right, don't come too at my door twelve years old. You don't come knocking at my door.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So do you think we should have like other events for them?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? There should be like little middle school parties things like that. And I think that Okay, First of all, send them to jail is egregious, and that's a little like what kind of jail are you going to? Middle school?
Speaker 1: Jail?
Speaker 3: Like that's crazy, that's crazy. But they should not be able. If you're gonna go trick or treating, you can't wear a mask like covering your face. I think that.
Speaker 5: That's no because I got a one of my My daughter is gonna be in middle schooler next year and she's still a child, like, she still enjoys trick or treating. She is dressed up now, and I think middle school is still at an age.
Speaker 2: Yes, I think high school no way. Once you go to high school, you should be in high school. You should go to the parties.
Speaker 1: I think you.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't be ringing the same door bell as kids.
Speaker 1: You should go to party. Not if that makes sense, I can see that. But yeah, this should probably be something a little bit more. I don't want to say grown, because they're not grown, but something a little for older kids, right, for older kids, right.
Speaker 3: And get them out the streets, Like why do you even want your middle school to walking around because they're gonna want to walk around by themselves. They're at that ag that's no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm be honest with you man, the way my nerves is set up nowadays, Like you know, you pay attention to things.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 1: If you out and about and you're see an adult with some kids on Halloween, that makes sense. You see a group of you know, teenagers and they just all masked up, and you're like, okay.
Speaker 2: What y'all up to?
Speaker 1: You know, and just in your mind you feel like they might be up to know good. You know, that's probably my fault and because they might not be doing anything but trigger treating.
Speaker 5: But you know, no, that's probably because you probably did some stupid issue when you was a kid at that age being massive producing because.
Speaker 2: I celebrated Halloween.
Speaker 1: Oh, A lot of this is suppress because I grew up johoah witness. A lot of what you see now is what I didn't get to do when I was sick.
Speaker 3: That's why you have on feathers.
Speaker 5: Probably in New York it was you know, the teenagers. Halloween was always bad in New York City, going up if night.
Speaker 2: They used to call it.
Speaker 5: I don't even know what they mischief night or what it was, but they used to throw eggs at anybody on the bus.
Speaker 2: They used to use.
Speaker 5: Nair take people's hair, bray paint. H It used to be very bad in New York City. They cleaned it up a lot, but it used to be bad to the point where they wouldn't sell eggs around Halloween because they did or you have to be of a used to buy eggs, like twenty one years old. To buy eggs like New York was was crazy. And if you went to Catholic school, public school kids would terrorized Catholic school kids on the bus if you had on creased pants. Oh, you're going home with eggs on your back, your head, your eyes, everything was wasn't what.
Speaker 3: Happened to the street lights? You should go home. But by the time the street lights come on, Yeah, we should be street lights the street lights you know when street lights?
Speaker 24: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Still street lights?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't but well, I mean it's dark.
Speaker 5: You have chicken treat at night though you don't know when chick tree wasn't lights still out?
Speaker 3: You just need to trick. You should be to be done by like six thirty.
Speaker 6: Right, Well, let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this year? What's up?
Speaker 11: Trat sell the maus? What's uping is burn?
Speaker 3: How you doing good.
Speaker 11: That's good. That's good. I'm calling to talk about the age for Halloween. So I thought probably at like nineteen years old.
Speaker 2: But you too, was all tree years older than my brother.
Speaker 16: I also was ten years older than my little sister, so I used to take her tricker treating with me, but always made sure that I had my own little killow case to getting my own candy.
Speaker 2: You like sniggers, don't you?
Speaker 11: I love sniggers. I love I got all the beans in it and like in the nuts with the caramel.
Speaker 2: What's right now? What's going on? What the hell is wrong with y'all?
Speaker 3: What you knew exactly where he was going with this?
Speaker 2: You know, the drivers and kids are like they got a connection.
Speaker 5: Clearly the partners, clearly snickers connection, they are partners.
Speaker 2: Hello, this.
Speaker 11: Uh real from warm soup, Citty Ray.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 2: We're talking about how old is too old to be tricky treating?
Speaker 11: I say, at least around fourteen.
Speaker 16: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 11: Because everybody get that sweet mouth. Everybody that what that that's sweet mouth? When when you know you just want some sweet.
Speaker 1: Sweet, sweet sweet sweet mouth.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody got a matter anyway, said.
Speaker 1: He You laughing you laugh away, Yeah, heard that my life.
Speaker 2: That was a sweet too.
Speaker 3: Sweeteet mouth, sweet mouth? What comes out of that sweet mouth or sweet mouth?
Speaker 2: Jesus is on.
Speaker 3: Let's move on, Kanya.
Speaker 1: Imagine your nickname sweet mouth on Halloween in prison?
Speaker 5: Yes us, Hello, good morning, damn, good morning.
Speaker 6: We're asking how old is too old to be chicken treating?
Speaker 29: Well, first, I want to say, I'm so happy I guys to wow, see you guys every morning. But I feel like at least over eighteen because I heard you say not high school students. But I feel like that's a problem. We always stop, you know, allow them to enjoy.
Speaker 19: Themselves and be kids.
Speaker 29: I feel like they can still trick or treat, but absolutely over eighteen it sol Now.
Speaker 5: Look, some of these eighteen year olds is probably bigger than your husband. If you got a husband, they come to your door and talk about chick or tree, what you gonna do?
Speaker 29: What school or not?
Speaker 19: With the master on the ones that's going to school a mask?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: You know what, Now that I think about it, it might need to be designated areas, right, Like, if you're a certain age, you probably trigger treat in one area. If you like a little kids. You probably trigger treating another area, Like I know what, I know the area and we talk about if we live in the same area as like you're a designated area, but the trigger treating, So I get it that could work, But no.
Speaker 3: Mask, I feel like like something a huge yes takes off.
Speaker 5: Yes, they come near doing a basket on the talk about tick or treat.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not you know what's trigger treat? Yeah, you got to be what's the perfect time to ride somebody?
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking, I'm thinking about the area that we being like, it's a it's a thing, it's an event.
Speaker 5: Correct, They hold the streets treating.
Speaker 2: This whole time.
Speaker 3: This is not that it's called like that's kind of trunk retreat.
Speaker 1: Right because it's cops everywhere.
Speaker 5: But you a house house though they just closed the whole block, the whole neighborhood out.
Speaker 2: But most people don't have that.
Speaker 1: So if you're just at home and somebody just on your door and you looking and they got on a screen mask and they six feet tall, I'm.
Speaker 5: Not opening the door, but I'm just imagining. In Queen's when my mom went open the door, she looked out the.
Speaker 3: Window and see the big Nope, I'm gonna hit that ring Mike and say go away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yes, By the way, that's old school. Anyway, you suposed to get a bucket of candy, put it on the porch, take one.
Speaker 2: You put a sin and says take one, and.
Speaker 6: That never works. They take the who bucket?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's person and I'm a candy. Then I did my due diligence.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred five eighty five one five one. How old is too old a trick or treat? Let's talk about this the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: The morning Warning.
Speaker 5: Everybody see in Charlomagne, the God, we are the breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, just held Brian, our special guest host, is here today.
Speaker 6: Charlemagne gave donkey to day.
Speaker 1: To who uh these small towns man who have banned trigger treating for teenagers. Man, it's disgusting out here.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: So we're asking how old is too old to trick a treat?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this Ariana?
Speaker 6: How old is too old a trick or treat?
Speaker 19: Well, it's not too old, the old Jesus said, I would say sixteen because to the fact that you know, depending on how you raising your kids, you know, some seventeen year olds do act like seventeen year olds. But then you also got some seventeen year olds out out here putting matches on, doing be and knees. So it all depends on what type of town and how you being raised on when, so you gotta be judged, Bob, you know what I mean? Like putting the cost some more. Jawn, Tom, that's o d man, my life. You talk somebody life up for really?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right? They calling from Philly. I can hear the Philly and your boy.
Speaker 6: You can bronx im.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, love nork, thank you?
Speaker 2: Hello? Who's this yo?
Speaker 16: What's up?
Speaker 2: This is mister Thomas, mister Taps. How old is too old to be chicken treating?
Speaker 16: I mean, I'll say about thirteen fourteen. But I'll say this, I don't agree with them trying to lock kids up for it, but I get why they're doing it.
Speaker 11: Like when we were younger, man.
Speaker 16: We used to toll the paper people houses and egg houses.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling all their little country secrets.
Speaker 2: Man, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 11: Keep it real? Charlam Man?
Speaker 4: You know what's up with it?
Speaker 2: I ain't know nothing, I do nothing that that's.
Speaker 16: Why that's why they're doing it, bro, because they just they don't want kids satirize the neighborhoods. But locking kids up for going out, that's crazy, that's wild. Six months, that's why did.
Speaker 6: The toilet pap will be stuck on them trees for weeks?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we used to do it. I ain't gonna front you know the statue of limertation over.
Speaker 16: We used to do it.
Speaker 2: I bet you, I bet you.
Speaker 1: We won't be egging nobody house now expensive his eggs?
Speaker 22: Is that?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, specially the toilet papers. Everything special?
Speaker 2: Now you ain't lying, right? Hello? Who's this Wayne? A good morning? How old is too old to be?
Speaker 21: I don't think there should be an age. There are certain things that need to be considered.
Speaker 25: When you're talking about the dynamics of the child, like special needs. Basically, they may be at the age where they are an adult, but Kanye's believe they're not. Is it fair for them not to be able to go just because they don't, you know, progress to the age that they actually are they are special needs? And then also the aspect of a hearing being able to get their child acclimated. Sometimes it takes that big suster, big brother, mother, to dress up right with them, to actually be able to get them used to that.
Speaker 11: Why should those two.
Speaker 25: Things be, you know, not afforded to a family.
Speaker 1: Because of a law, That's right.
Speaker 5: I will say this though, if if I think an adult is with a child, I think it's different.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So if an adult is with the child, adult is with the teenager, I think people look at it differently. But if it's just a bunch of teenagers at sixteen, seventeen.
Speaker 2: Eighteen nineteen going around trick or treating, that's why I think it gets a little crazy.
Speaker 5: Never a special needs child with a special needs ChIL you're gonna go as an adult.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go with that child door to door, correct, I would hope.
Speaker 21: So if or or you may go with if you want to talk about inclusion because I have a special need child, you may want to go amongst their peers because you don't know their functional level.
Speaker 2: So all the special needs child together.
Speaker 21: Yeah, or just special needs work special.
Speaker 11: Needs with you know.
Speaker 1: Yourself.
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna say something stupid, I said they need a chaperone.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, that's crazy man.
Speaker 25: Yes, I mean I guess based on the children that you're talking.
Speaker 2: About, because yeah, I just wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I just wouldn't let a group of special needs kids roam around by theyself with no chaperon, no chaperone on Halloween because you know, God forbids. You know, some type of episode happens to people that they're dealing with. Don't know those people with special needs.
Speaker 25: Yeah, maybe I got this topic too. I thought that they couldn't go at all, not just in certain gest they can't go by theirselves.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we're just saying how old is too old? We were talking about kids going on their own because these towns are banning trigger treating for teenagers.
Speaker 25: Yeah, yeah, it's still like I mean, it should be afforded. You just never know that should be a kid and somebody that could be their life.
Speaker 1: That could be but you know most of.
Speaker 25: Them, so why should they not be afforded that?
Speaker 3: Because I agree, But if I feel like, if you feel like as a parent, I'm sorry, if you feel like you're taking it something away from your child, then do something for them at home, like there's nothing wrong with that. Invite their friends over to you your house. Y'all can have a little trick or treating little party in the house. I agree, but no, we don't allow You wouldn't allow special needs kids to just be unsupervised in the streets like you said, here.
Speaker 2: Stop, Like what are we doing?
Speaker 6: Y'all know what's them?
Speaker 1: All of the story, if there's more, all the stories. Let kids be kids and let kids enjoy Halloween. Man, you know what I mean, Halloween. Don't stifle kids creativity. Let them flourish, you know, let them express themselves, let them showcase their imagination.
Speaker 2: That same energy for Christmas.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, that same energy for Christmas.
Speaker 2: Energy for Christmas.
Speaker 5: When I say let kids flourish, let them dream of saying that this that you'd be like, my humbug ain't real very much so not real.
Speaker 3: My kids never believed in saying I better stop it.
Speaker 2: Stop a lot of kids stop it.
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't gonna do that to my kids.
Speaker 1: Belie on the way, all the hard work we do, and you're gonna give the white man a fat white man credit.
Speaker 3: No, I want the credit I brought these these gifts.
Speaker 1: Come on telling your kids that you're saying it gonna come down to chimney and you ain't even got no damn Chimney. No, and then what about when you do the kid right to the whole list of saying it and don't get nothing on the lift.
Speaker 2: Then what we have rumors on the way, Yes.
Speaker 3: We have plenty of rumors that we're gonna talk about them when we come back. All right, Well it's not gonna be Santa.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ n V, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Jaselle Brian is here our special guest co hosts.
Speaker 6: And let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yo, right, this is all.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor Report, because I'm.
Speaker 3: The word on the street.
Speaker 2: Street and I have a lot of rops on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to use my platform something there you go. Yes, yes, indeed, so many rumors out here in these streets. Okay, So next up is Tyresee's ex wife who reflects on her role in the messy divorce. So Tyresee's ex wife, Samantha Lee, released some videos over the weekend admitting that she played a role and how messy her divorce is from Terse Tyrese. So these videos were seemingly in response to the backlashes she received from saying she would not have divorced Tyrese if it wasn't for the people that were in her ear. And we all have people in our ear. So this is what she had to say.
Speaker 27: I took accountability in that interview. I don't take anything back that I said. And you take when you grow and you learn, and you're in relationships with people, and you go from those relationships and you grow from those relationships, you have to take accountability for what you did and your part in it. It's not healthy to always blame other people. You have to own your stuff and let.
Speaker 1: That be that.
Speaker 27: And that's what I'm going to do. And so you can say whatever you want about me. Most of you, guys, don't know half of the story. You don't need to know half the story. All you need to know is that I took accountability, and I'm glad that I did.
Speaker 8: I'm happy that I did, and I don't take that back.
Speaker 27: There are things that could have done better, and hopefully somebody can learn from my mistake.
Speaker 3: That's real, that's beyond real. And I love that she did that. You know, when I got divorced I for years just held him to be the person that was the cause of our divorce, his infidelity, the lies that he was telling, all that, and I never looked at myself to say that I could have played a part in this. It took me years to do that, maybe like ten years. And finally one day, I don't know, I was on the couch eating popcorn and I was like, you know what, I did some stuff too. I played a part too. And it's two people in every marriage, so you can never just walk away from it saying, hey, he was the one that was all the way wrong. She was the one that was all the way wrong. Both of you all are accountable for whatever happened.
Speaker 1: Why that's so hard for people to think accountability and relationships.
Speaker 3: Well, he had the blaring, he did the blaring. Thing that was wrong, right, I was probably doing things that were wrong, that were subtle things that were wrong. You know, I wasn't communicating at all. I'm not really a good communicator into in space. So that's things that I had to work on to be better for the next dude.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, it's growth evolution.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely. And other rumor news, Dominoes is offering free pizza to customers with student loans. I like this. Okay, So Dominoes is attempting to ease the pain of student loan debt by offering free pizza to customers with debt. They're giving one million dollars worth of pizzas away. I don't really believe them, but that's what they said. So according to their tracker on their website, they've already given away three hundred and seventy two thousand dollars pizza.
Speaker 1: How do they know I got through the loan that their cars short this application?
Speaker 6: I think they said online, which you got to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to hit the link. You gotta feel that little little application. I mean, I wonder if you have to put your debt in there, like how much debt we have in there?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: You probably got to send a picture of what it is or they got to be able to check it somehow, because everybody will be sending it in right well.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, So this goes up every day and by like a thirty in the morning is over for the day, like they run out for the day.
Speaker 2: I believe kids hungry, people hungry, period.
Speaker 3: I don't know who's hungry for a pizza at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: But okay, you didn't save it for later.
Speaker 3: Oh this, this is very true. So you need to fill out an application to qualify for the pizza, and they're only giving away a certain amount of pizzas each day. The terms of the applications are unknown. Now that's a problem. The promotion is going on until November ninth.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're still free food, free pizza.
Speaker 1: Not mad at at least somebody trying to relieve y'all student loan debt out there, you know what I'm saying, trying to take not that they can, you know, help erase your debt, but you know they can take a little load off financially by giving you some free edom a free pizza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fine, just trying to help out to We gotta give a little shout out to Jo Biden.
Speaker 2: He's trying. He didn't block that every turn.
Speaker 3: But yes, and because it's Halloween, Sexy Red said, if anybody dresses up as her, you better make sure y'all get pregnant too. No, y'all bet now listen, Sexy Sexy Red, stop, that's not what you want talking to the kids.
Speaker 1: That's not what y'all want. No, okay, all right, can you be sexy red without being pregnant? Though you would have to be pregnant. That's part of the costume. Now, now you could be, it wouldn't be as fun.
Speaker 3: We knew her.
Speaker 1: Sexy Red wouldn't be sexy red. It's still gonna be pregnant. No pregnant sexy. What I just saw he saw her on stage in Saint Louis on Instagram.
Speaker 2: With the baby.
Speaker 6: I thought the doctor put on bed rest for a little bit.
Speaker 1: But not unless that's an old video. She was on their barefoot and pregnant. That was a dope Halloween costume.
Speaker 3: A cliche.
Speaker 5: All right, well that is your room report now, Charlamagne Daily Show Day two.
Speaker 1: Yes tonight eleven o'clock Comedy Central. Rich Paul will be my guest tonight.
Speaker 6: Are you gonna wear that stupid ass out.
Speaker 2: And shedding?
Speaker 3: Your hand has been itching. This has been a problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know how y'all.
Speaker 3: Because the wigs we wear are not synthetic. Honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cheap. That's cheap wig.
Speaker 1: That's I can tell by the construction. This is a cheap wig. And I can tell by the way it's shedding. It's a cheap wig. I'm be honest with you, man, this ain't no real flair costum.
Speaker 2: I don't know who this.
Speaker 5: Person she was George Washington this morning. I try to tell you it's a founding farm, the fifth Nature boy, that's it.
Speaker 1: You sure might not even say nature.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, Well let's get to the People's Choice mix and how we do each and every Halloween.
Speaker 2: We get in.
Speaker 5: Just have a little fun little Halloween theme music I had. This's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Everybody's DJ Envy.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club, Jaselle Brian and say our guests, our special guest host.
Speaker 3: Today, thanks for having me.
Speaker 6: Thanks for joining us. Appreciate you anytime.
Speaker 2: I miss you. At Hampton.
Speaker 3: Hampton this weekend, I know, I know I had to. I saw my daughter at her homecoming.
Speaker 2: And it's better than way.
Speaker 5: She didn't even say a little bit. She said in a different way.
Speaker 3: In a different way. But listen, there's nobody like Hampton, and that's how we do.
Speaker 2: But they changed it a lot, they changed it a lot there.
Speaker 3: I'll be there next year.
Speaker 1: No chan wor.
Speaker 3: I'm coming with all my people, my squad, and hopefully I'll have a child that is enrolled there.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, and.
Speaker 1: Listen, make sure you subscribe The Reasonably Shady podcast host About Yourself Brian and Robin Dixon on The Black Fact.
Speaker 5: iHeart Radio podcast Network. And tonight you do host it again Day two Daily Show.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm hosting Daily Show tonight. Rich Paul is my special guest tonight. Nancy Mays, Congresswoman Nancy Mace was my guest last night. Rich Paul is my guest tonight on The Daily Show eleven pm on Comedy Central.
Speaker 2: And I won't be wearing this week, thank god.
Speaker 3: And what you got going on this weekend, Oh my gosh, so much. So I'm headed to Las Vegas to do Bravo Con. This is I think the fourth year we're doing it. And on Sunday is season eight, season premieer of The Real House Splos of Potomac. It will be on Bravo at eight key m Okay, Yeah, you're gonna have.
Speaker 1: To answer questions about that article, that Vanity Fail article.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm gonna tell him there was no news here, no news at all. And also reasonably shady, which we're so happy to be on the Black Effect podcast network. We drop every Monday.
Speaker 5: Hey, yes, a right when we come back. We got the positive notes, so don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's thej Envy Charlomagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Just sell.
Speaker 6: Brian is here our special guest co host.
Speaker 2: We got somebody on the line.
Speaker 6: We need to kick it with Charlomaney.
Speaker 1: Hello, Good morning Katina. Oh, good morning, Katia turn Quest, Newport News, Virginia. What's happening seven? Let me make sure this now? Do you work as a claims analysts?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: Are you a single mother of three kids? I am sadly.
Speaker 1: Did your oldest son's father pass away in July? Well, I am sending you healing energy. I am sending you positive energy, love and light. Were sending all our condolences. But more importantly, I want to congratulate you because we are taking care of your Amazon wishless. That's what we called for.
Speaker 11: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: We got some toys, games, some Marvel stuff. You know I'm a big Marvel guy, so you know, salute all our friends at Amazon. And we hope that we are blessing you for this holiday season.
Speaker 20: Man, you are thank you so much.
Speaker 2: All right, Katsia, hold on one second and listen.
Speaker 1: For everybody else, make sure you log on to Breakfast Club online dot com and register for your chance to have your wishless granted. Buy the Breakfast Club and Amazon.
Speaker 5: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, Everybody's dj NV Charlamagne the God we are. The Breakfast Club just reminded you guys to be safe out there today.
Speaker 6: You know it's Halloween. Just be careful if you're taking the kids trick or treating.
Speaker 5: You know a lot of times, you know, we see those cars, but those cars might not see us.
Speaker 6: So just be very careful.
Speaker 5: And we always advise you to check the candy when those kids get the candy because people out there are crazy.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: And you know, if you're gonna give if you're gonna attempt to give edibles to people, you sick bastards, give them to the parents. You know what I'm saying, for real, because people be scratched out on that trigger treat.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you give the kids the candy and give the parents edibles.
Speaker 3: Parents take the edols when you get home, don't take it with the kids.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's actually a really good idea. Like we gotta start thinking about the parents too, when the parents come to your dough with the kids. You know what I'm saying, all with the parents from water, some bottled water something.
Speaker 5: But you know the town where I used to live in like about ten years ago, they used to do it where the parents would go in the house and go to the fridge and there would be bears beer in the fridge for the parents. So parents would take a beer, run out of the house and walk from house to house and every house you get a different beer.
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool. Yeah, I ain't leting you in my house.
Speaker 3: Now, Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It's the neighborhood. It's your neighbors.
Speaker 9: Nah.
Speaker 6: No, think all right, you got a positive note?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: And the positive notice simply this man avoiding your triggers isn't healing, Okay. Healing happens when you're triggered and you're able to move through the pain, the pattern and the story and walk your way to a different ending. Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club bit you don't
Speaker 2: Finish, or y'all done.