Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, Steve Okay, First there was Carl Lewis Okay singing the national anthem. Now and this is still trending. We have flavor flames viral national anthem performance at the Milwaukee Bucks game. Not I kid you not, We'll hear it in just a few Kim Kardashian Skims becomes the official underwear partner of the NBA and WNBA. Plus we'll talk about Halloween costumes. That's all coming up, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. Our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building and ready for you, Renee and Poughkeepsie.
Speaker 1: Renee rites.
Speaker 2: I'm forty four years old and I've been doing online dating, sometimes having two dates. Tonight, my eighteen year old son said, I'm doing too much, but.
Speaker 1: I want to be married by the age fifty.
Speaker 2: Is it bad to be open with my son about my dating experiences.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it is. He just told you you're doing too much, You're embarrassing. You're embarrassing, and I want to be married about fifty. So do you know what the Bible says? The Bible says when a man find that the wife he find it.
Speaker 4: The good thing.
Speaker 3: You ain't ever seen a woman go out to get a husband and came back with one.
Speaker 4: That wouldn't be a truth.
Speaker 3: Yet to meet a woman that says I'm going out here and find me a husband and went out there and found it. I ain't met her yet. So until you might want to be married by time you fifty, that's cool. But if the man don't guess what, you ain't getting married not to him.
Speaker 1: So she's just doing online dating.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's got to put herself out there so they can't find her.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no problem with that. You're absolutely correct. But the problem is sharing this information with your son. It's on eighteen. He got feeling. He watching all you go out with all these men. He know what's up. He eighteen, He know what he wants. I'm mama, gonna set your hands.
Speaker 1: Down somewhere, all right.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Marlon and Helena, Marlon says, I have three small dogs, and my girlfriend wants a dog for Christmas. I told her we don't need another one another dog, and she called me selfish? Should I buy her a dog and postpone us moving in together? Because I'm not living with four dogs? What should I do?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute? Who has three dogs?
Speaker 1: He already has three.
Speaker 4: The lady who wrote the letter has three?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, what's one more?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So now her friend wants one dog.
Speaker 1: The man she wants one dog. He has three. She wants one. Okay, that'll make four?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has three dogs. Who wrote the letter? He did?
Speaker 1: He did?
Speaker 3: I wrote the letter. He got three dogs. His girlfriend to move in with him? She want one dog?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they don't move together yet, they haven't moved.
Speaker 3: She wants to move in, but she wants she wants one dog? Living with four dogs?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Three? Yeah? What's the difference? What more?
Speaker 3: You got three dogs? You get the chick and the chick come with a dog. Bro, you finna have four dogs or no chick? Now what you want to do?
Speaker 4: It's a lot of dogs.
Speaker 3: I understand that is, Yes, it is. But he ain't living with four dogs. Okay, Well, if you ain't gonna be living with four dogs or the chick.
Speaker 1: Some people.
Speaker 4: Dogs, see, but you can have dogs. But she can't see that. See how that don't sound right?
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 4: Let the girl have a dog. No one of them dogs gonna die. You'll be down.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: I knew he could just let it go.
Speaker 4: I took a dog.
Speaker 3: No dogs die like people die, and they die quicker too. Just get her the dog, and one of the dogs is gonna pass. You can say, pass big dogs, natch the little dog. Next thing you know, he.
Speaker 1: Ain't breathing the little dogs.
Speaker 4: Okay, do she want a big dog because she won't another dog?
Speaker 2: A dog?
Speaker 1: Stop saying dogs gonna die.
Speaker 3: And don just get the damn dog. Just get the damn dog dog and quit worrying about it. You're gonna have four dogs.
Speaker 1: All right, moving on, just moving on.
Speaker 4: What is your old ass got three little dogs for? And what'd you doing them? Three little ass dogs?
Speaker 2: You know those real big guys always had those a little bitty dogs.
Speaker 4: That right.
Speaker 1: We moved on to Jewel in Orlando. Jewel says my husband and I.
Speaker 2: Got on the back seat of his car and it was uh, got caught on the back seat of his car, and it was a security guard, not a cop. He asked for our IDs, and I showed him mine, but my husband refused.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He sped off and the security guard still has my ID.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen?
Speaker 4: What did you give you and your default.
Speaker 3: Huh he has security guard.
Speaker 1: She said it, not a cop.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't got a security guard. Don't get none from me none. That's all. He got his role face, He got no thought.
Speaker 3: He can't rest nobody, he can't cough me. He ain't got no taser, he got no gun. Bro, What do you want your ass way from my car?
Speaker 2: She better cancel everything and get some new ideas instead.
Speaker 4: Gave a security guard, your child.
Speaker 1: Your address. Oh my god, yes, this is terrible. She sounds like she panicks.
Speaker 2: Huh she panics, yeah, yeah, yeah, So what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: What's gonna happen? That's what she wants to know.
Speaker 3: He wants her to come down there in the daylight, identify herself.
Speaker 4: That's all. I'm the naked lady give I have. I know you was all in that back.
Speaker 1: So your your room, all right? Last one? Last one?
Speaker 2: Clo Chanel and Dalton says, I'm a twenty nine year old gospel singer and I booked a gig at a local lounge, so I put flyers on my cars at church. Flyers on the cars at my church. A few of the members wrote notes on the back of my flyer and put it on my windshield to tell me that singing at a nightclub is unchristian like, I'm doing it for the extra money. Is it wrong to sing at a nightclub?
Speaker 3: Well, you're a gospel singer and you singing down at the club. You know, technically they're gonna say it's wrong. But church don't pay, Church don't extra money. They always want you to bless them. Why did you advertise at the church though, now they all pass the judgment of notes. Singing at the that's unchristian like, but all of them do unchristian like stuff. You just went out now on your day off. Like I think that Christians. This is just my belief. You don't have to share this. I think that Christians should have days.
Speaker 4: Offtian Yeah, crazy Taylor. Work. It's work all right, time off from your job. I got to take tim off and.
Speaker 1: Being it is not easy. You got that right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you, Clo.
Speaker 2: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show