Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellen Camp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod.
Speaker 1: Did you forget the name of our podcast?
Speaker 2: I actually did for a second because now we also have Emily here, so I'm going to try to be clever.
Speaker 1: But and then we have Eddie lurking in the corner.
Speaker 2: And then we have Eddie act like he's Kentucky conducting business over like on the death.
Speaker 1: He's over there making money. What are you doing, Eddie? Who he's dog?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 1: That dog?
Speaker 3: Oh that too, look at him all smiling.
Speaker 1: We're at a charity.
Speaker 4: I was at a charity event the other night with with Emily.
Speaker 1: The the Farm Farmhouse Rescue. Yes, and thank you for coming, by the way.
Speaker 4: It was an amazing organization. But Eddie and Emily were sitting and talking about how they could have ten dogs.
Speaker 3: Yes, in Orange County.
Speaker 4: It's not that easy because we don't have big property like.
Speaker 3: Yeah yards right.
Speaker 1: But the plan someday is to move somewhere where I can have a lot of ashe are you and Eddie moving to I forgot Eddie, Eddie, and I I was like, did you mean Shane you met Eddie. Eddie, where are we moving Utah?
Speaker 3: Are you going to going to be ld s?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, we just want dogs. Does ld S stand for lots of dogs on site?
Speaker 4: I think that's a whole other issue, and I'm not sure it's legal, you know what.
Speaker 3: Really excuse me?
Speaker 2: I am excited to find out. Once you guys decide to make the move, how you handle it?
Speaker 3: Tam moving to Utah? Yeah, once Eddie and Emily.
Speaker 1: Shade. Yeah, Shane will be perfectly fine. He'll be like, so I get camera. Okay, cool, I see it works for me.
Speaker 3: You know what? That could be a good uh wi swapp?
Speaker 4: Do you know their original wife swap?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: There was a couple in Ladera Ranch and this was way before Housewives.
Speaker 3: I believe.
Speaker 4: And I remember I drove by the girl's house you.
Speaker 3: Wanted, I wanted?
Speaker 1: I was you were, you were a super fair So there was a wife swap and it happened.
Speaker 3: To is this when you were married to Simon?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: And I literally drove by the house because I knew where it was and I'm like, oh my god, that's where she lives.
Speaker 1: Okay. How good of a show would that be?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: If they brought wife swap back, but use housewives. Oh my god, like like I go live with Eddie for a little while and we addoss dogs and you go live with Shane and I don't know what you do but bitch at each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Well this brings us to the Vanity Fair article, which which I have to say, there's not really any new news.
Speaker 4: No, it's not any new news. I felt like it was very uh. I mean, we waited six months for this article. We heard about it for six months. They were gathering information, they were gathering uh inside inside sources. It was it's the it's the reality reckoning. It's the Bethany. The one thing that got me the most is the power pictures of each girl, all three of them, and white T shirts and jeans. It might have been two of them, I'm not sure, but it was Bethany over and over again, and it was Leah. One was a crop top though Leah had a crop top on it.
Speaker 1: And that's very powerful.
Speaker 4: It was very powerful, very powerful. I didn't find it.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say I didn't finish it, and I was like that, actually, tracks I don't think you did.
Speaker 3: You know what that's a lot of reading.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of reading.
Speaker 4: Well, it's listen, it's not a lot of reading for me. I can read. I've been reading books lately. So just cam your tips, Just calm your tips.
Speaker 3: Andy Cohen.
Speaker 4: Yes, when I was in Scotland, I read tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow and now I'm reading a new book from Gabriel. I can't remember last name.
Speaker 3: Judith Bloom, Judith Bloe.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, hello, Hello God, it's me Tamra.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. We have BRAVOCN this week.
Speaker 1: So I leave Thursday and I'll let you know. My entire family is on the flight with so oh good. It's mother in law, my father in law, my sister in law, Shane, me you, Shannon. Oh Shannon. Is Gina on her flight too? No, I didn't ask her. I should ask her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, that's gonna be that's gonna be quite a flight. Eddie is actually going but he's writing his hardy up there.
Speaker 1: I heard that, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Shane said he wanted to write on the sidecar. No, he never said that, but I thought would be cute because didn't you do a picture of you and Shane riding a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Someone else did. Oh, someone else did it. It was very cute. That's because it's a confessional, didn't I say, like, if I rode a motorcycle, shank you need to.
Speaker 4: So for those of you who don't know, me and Emily took motorcycle classes to get our motorcycle license together, Yes.
Speaker 1: But I haven't finished.
Speaker 4: You didn't finish him.
Speaker 1: I tried to finish.
Speaker 2: We saw Emily shopping for Harley cycle, had Harley gear Hardley.
Speaker 1: Saw one if I got my license. Yeah, you know, I do a lot of struggle with it. I struggle with it because I'm afraid I can't even fly on a plane. I have a great idea, break down, I have a great idea.
Speaker 3: Are you not?
Speaker 1: No, I have a great idea. What is it?
Speaker 4: It's camping season, Yes, coming up because it's getting cooler. Go camping with us. Bring the kids, run a r V and we have dirt bikes there and practice on dirt bikes. Okay, and then get a field.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need like that sounds really fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here, you're too busy for that.
Speaker 1: You're too little and blonde. I need someone bigger to come.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: We used to have an RV. Remember it was had the skyline logo.
Speaker 1: That's where you guys were.
Speaker 2: You went out barbecuing and barbecuing and reusing the same utensils on meat, and I can't you know how I feel about that? All right?
Speaker 3: Who you guys looking forward to seeing the most? And who are you a little bit nervy to see?
Speaker 1: I'm not really nervous to see anyone because I don't have beefs with people like Tamera does.
Speaker 3: So I love the outright.
Speaker 1: Pomp the Brakes. Who do I have beef with? You always have a beef with?
Speaker 3: Well, it's right here. The most recent is Uba.
Speaker 4: Obviously, we recap all the shows, and in the reunion, the first part of the reunion, she was coming in heavy and hot for Jenna, which made zero sense even if you watch I don't think you watch it, but if you.
Speaker 1: Did, I watched the three episodes that I recap.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, oh if you didn't watch the reunion. So in the reunion, I think I speak for all the viewers, like she would come in and start a conversation going after Jenna, but everybody looked.
Speaker 1: At her and went huh, like it was confusing.
Speaker 3: She came in hot but not. It didn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: But she kept contradicting herself, which I think was the bigger problem. Like she would be like, I don't get upset, and then she'd be like, well I get very upset and then.
Speaker 3: It turns off, you know, like it was just over and over it.
Speaker 2: So, but of all the things that Tam has said on the pod, this was not bad.
Speaker 4: She just said like, no, I didn't say anything bad. Yeah, like she does all the things. You're the one with the big mouth. Oh really, you're the one your glasses.
Speaker 3: Couldn't even believe.
Speaker 1: That your glass is just.
Speaker 4: Harder than I do about other cast members?
Speaker 3: Have any cast members?
Speaker 1: I'm not that's right. That's why she could do that the next day exactly.
Speaker 4: So I don't feel like I went in hard on her at all. I just said, I said, I felt like she was coming in. She was listening, because you know sometimes New housewives listen, they listen to Twitter, they listen to Instagram. If they say you're boring or you're not doing enough, then what do you do? You go to the reunion You're like, I'm gonna give it my all right, and everybody's shaking their head going, where's this coming from?
Speaker 1: Did you say she was trying to secure her apple?
Speaker 3: That what this is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then she writes side note, It's truly remarkable how some of you jump to conclusions thinking that my choice to keep my relationship private implies the man must be married. Not everyone thrives on seeking attention, airing their entire life.
Speaker 3: By the way, when we made we made a joke.
Speaker 2: We said, if if Uba doesn't admit who she's dating, we're gonna guess. So we guessed Michael Bolton justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 4: First of all, we teddy Teddy googled who lives in Connecticut, and this is what she came up with.
Speaker 1: But I was Michael justin Timberlake married, That's what I said, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't actually guessing these were her boyfriend's guys. I was making a blanket joke statement about any guy that lives in Connecticut could be So I wasn't uber.
Speaker 3: I wasn't implying for dating justin Timberlake.
Speaker 4: No, but you know what, if you can't take this kind of it's not even criticism.
Speaker 1: It's not even criticism, it's just talking about what went down.
Speaker 4: At the reunion, then this is not the job for you.
Speaker 2: But then the next statement is, by the way, I didn't go to the reunion for anyone. I was there to seek clarity from a bunch of passive aggressive hags.
Speaker 4: That's what That's what she called her castmates.
Speaker 1: See, that's where the real problem lies. I don't even think it's with you, like her cast should be upset that she called them passive aggressive hags. Exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, I was a little bit of upset with Tamra's response to Uba.
Speaker 3: What you backed down a little here town. I don't hate her, Uba, we love you. Just didn't understand your anger towards Jenna. And yes, the editing. Sorry, I take it all back. I'm fine with everything until sorry, I take it all back.
Speaker 4: Because she said there was editing that was in vo editing. Mediting thing is is like sometimes things, but sometimes things are are not fully shown as they are or how it goes down, Like there's things on the show where we know there's Emily coming off that you know, our last season, Like sometimes things don't seem quite like they were portrayed on the show.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna say you didn't gobble down that cucumber. No I did.
Speaker 1: I was completely inappropriate yet slightly entertaining. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't think you're inappropriate at all. I would say if you did not do that, well they would have never shown that party if I did not do it. No, there was nothing going on except for my antics. I had way too much champagne. I mean, I don't regret it. I don't take it back. It happened whatever, but it's just sorry.
Speaker 3: I take it all.
Speaker 4: It wasn't malicious, No, it was.
Speaker 1: It was funny. It was totally funny.
Speaker 2: But then Uba continues on, I bear no grudge against Jenna. She shared her perspective and her confessional despite not being present for the full story.
Speaker 3: I found it crucial.
Speaker 4: So just so you know, after we had this conversation, she went and posted our DMS on social media.
Speaker 3: Nice love it, and I'm like, so glad.
Speaker 1: I was so proud of myself. Yeah, because you were very nice. I was very nice.
Speaker 4: And then at the end I put, which she didn't post that, Yeah, I put. I totally understand. I hope you have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: TAM's been very active in social media because what did I do? Now, well, I saw a Stagna post. Yeah, so this is not against Uba, this is this is another issue.
Speaker 3: But yes, I'm the problem.
Speaker 1: I'm the problem.
Speaker 3: It's me.
Speaker 4: It's not I'm not the problem. Why now, Yeah, no it's not. It's literally not my problem. I did not do this.
Speaker 3: She already knows. Gin. So last night Tamara did a asking.
Speaker 2: Where somebody said who are you closest with on the cast? And Tamra listed the names except for Jen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is true? Which is true?
Speaker 4: And let's wait, okay, hold hold your right now, it is one thousand percent true. And here's the thing. At the reunion, I apologized Jen.
Speaker 3: We made up.
Speaker 4: I asked her after the ring was done, do you want to go out to dinner?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I would love to, and I did.
Speaker 1: I would love to move on, move forward. Well, Jen was supposed to go to dinner with us. Here's what I think happened. I think she I think she did want to go to dinner with us, and then I think Ryan came and picked her up, and then I think he was like, hell, no, we're not going out to dinner with those people. And so she she sent a text and said I have to get home to my kids or something like that, and they didn't go, which I think is, oh, she didn't send me a text. She said maybe it was on a group text with me and Gina or something right there, Yes, that group shit, but anyway, and I was thinking it was because of Ryan. I think she really wanted to go, and then I think he was like, no, we're not doing that. But I thought that was a huge disservice to her because she should have gone. She should have been friendly, she should have mingled, she should have built relationships. Right, that's what we're supposed to do, right.
Speaker 4: And then so after that we get home, I reach out to her on DM and we have some small talk and then I said, hey, do you have glam for Brabacan, because you know, my girls are setting up a room. You're welcome to use them.
Speaker 1: She's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'd love that.
Speaker 4: And then I'm like, okay, give me your you need to send over the right tenry whatever I said. She ghosted me, totally ghosted me. So I told Michelle, who knows her, listen, you reach out to her, you deal with her.
Speaker 3: She's not answering me.
Speaker 4: I'm leaving for Scotland. I went to Scotland. I came home to a shit storm. Her and Ryan had done podcasts, interviews, instagram step bashing me. And when I say bashing me, it was bad, it was really They went after me as a mom, they went after my husband, they went after.
Speaker 1: Me being married to.
Speaker 4: Simon, I mean, eating, cheating, scandal like all these things, which yeah, I didn't even know her when I was married to Simon.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know her, I mean.
Speaker 1: All these things.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that I don't necessarily understand why she's letting Ryan rule the roost on her relationships with the other women, because at the end of the day, I mean, ninety percent of the housewives aren't even married at this point. So it's like, you've got a relationships with the other women on the show, and if you're not willing to do that, and your significant other isn't willing to let you do that, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a problem, A huge problem. Huge.
Speaker 4: So why the moral of the story is, after all that happened and all the shit talking they did about me after we made up, why would I include her in people that I'm I'm close with right now?
Speaker 1: No, Well, clearly you're not close with her.
Speaker 4: Like I was nothing but nice to you. Invited, you, welcomed you, let you borrow clothes when we filmed, did all the things. Yeah, I didn't lie one bit about what I said.
Speaker 2: Well, Bravo Housewives responded this and it's got a good amount of likes. You better come back with a backbone this time. You were way too nice. I mean, I think that's the point. If if you're going to say strong things in social media, then.
Speaker 1: You have to also have that same energy, that same energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but do you feel like I mean, if I would have posted that and left your name up, would you, Emily Simpson, post that and say all this to make yourself sound like a victim.
Speaker 1: No, because I don't like a victim mentality either. Have not said I would have not said anything at all, and I would have just let it just be out there and it might have hurt my feelings or whatever, but then I would have just addressed it.
Speaker 4: Well, it hurt my feelings when she talked about me as a mom, when she talked about my husband, saying things about our Jim, all those things like.
Speaker 1: Well, my question is is it do you think it was her that posted that or do you think it was Ryan? Because I feel like her Instagram. I feel like he like when they make the Instagram stories together and he's always talking. I feel like maybe he's the one that's like, let's make an Instagram story, let's talk about this.
Speaker 2: I well, guess who was also first to comment on this, Gretchen ROSSI. You are such a good mommy and friend. Anyone should be so lucky she asked to have you as a friend. There will always be bullies like her in life. You just keep rising above.
Speaker 1: I think the embarrassing part is Ryan constantly talking about Tamara, because if that was first of all, Shane would never do anything like that. Oh he's a man. You've seen him for five years on the show and not one time has he ever said anything bad about any of the other house. So for I don't know, Ryan going on podcasts alone and talking about Tamra and it just to me, it was just I was like, oh, that's just bad. I think, Okay, the.
Speaker 4: Ten years at Eddie and I have been together and all the ship that he has gone through and being accused of certain things and all that, how many podcasts has he gone on to talk about it?
Speaker 1: Zero zero.
Speaker 4: How many times has going on more just kidding? How many times has he gone on social media and addressed it?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 4: How many times since I've been on the show, doesn't care even looked? How many times since we've been together have we done an Instagram live to talk about the show?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 3: I think, you know.
Speaker 2: Moving forward with Jen, I hope she just can do what she wants to do. She seems like there are parts of her that are nice, but she's being skewed by him consistently, which is a problem. Okay, then we're gonna move right along here to Real Housewives of Miami taglines. I would like to do dramatic reading for each of us who would like to be Alexia you Okay, I'll be Larsa. I'm the Cuban doll and Miami is my dream house.
Speaker 4: A Larsa Pippin. I don't need to keep score because I'm always winning.
Speaker 1: Gertie, hard times are temporary, but I'll be fabulous forever.
Speaker 2: Julia, my life is like a song, and I always sing with pride.
Speaker 4: Lisa, take me off my throne and I'll bring down the kingdom.
Speaker 1: Doctor Nicole, don't let the private plane fool you. This girl always stays grounded.
Speaker 3: I like that one.
Speaker 4: But I love Nicole, I love, love love her.
Speaker 3: I love Nicole, but I hate a PJ reference.
Speaker 1: She has a PJ. Every time you're in a PJ, you take a picture.
Speaker 3: Of of course. I don't.
Speaker 1: Oh, but I hate a PJ reference.
Speaker 3: I don't like the word iconic.
Speaker 2: I don't like talking about private like it's I don't know, I can't take it.
Speaker 1: It's okay to take photos and post them.
Speaker 3: Though, Yeah, for sure, as long as it's in your story not stagnant.
Speaker 1: You just can't. You just can't say it out loud, you can. Yeah, is that where you draw the line? Yeah, that's why photos are okay. But I just cannot say.
Speaker 2: Bragging is fine, but making it a full tagline, Yeah, okay, I guess it's fine.
Speaker 4: So it's not that it's not a stagnant posts yeah, situation.
Speaker 2: No, I mean there's definitely been stagnant posts where I've been on other people's private jets. I mean Heather, Heather has private jets too, right, does she make private jet reference?
Speaker 4: She takes him, but she's an own one, Nicole.
Speaker 2: The next one is Real Housewives of Potomac taglines. Giselle Bryant, I'm no angel, but give me some grace and you'll learn to adore me.
Speaker 4: Cute Ashley Darby, you don't have to dig for gold when you shine this.
Speaker 1: Robin. I just took a DNA test and it turns out I am one hundred percent don't care.
Speaker 3: I know, I one hundred percent don't care.
Speaker 1: Oh, I one hundred percent don't care. I like that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys, it's a Lizzo song.
Speaker 1: I know that die, I know, but I kind of like it.
Speaker 2: I like that they reference that when they go low, I just hit high notes.
Speaker 3: That's my girl, Candace love her.
Speaker 4: Okay, So, Wendy, if you're going to test, if you're going to test this professor, be prepared to fail.
Speaker 1: Neka Nigeria raised me, La made me, and Potomac will remember me.
Speaker 3: That's pretty. That's cute.
Speaker 1: I think they're all kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Mia.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter the size of our home. I'm always the queen of this castle.
Speaker 3: Queen goes with Iconic and all the other and PJ. I just got your shirt saying I'm the queen. No, you're not gonna of what I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I care, so Karen, I don't ride the fans, Honey, I am the fence.
Speaker 1: You read me. I don't know how I felt like that one was like a lot that.
Speaker 3: Fends honey crazy. Is that sexual?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's very sexual a little bit.
Speaker 2: Speaking of not having any feed in and out, Jackie Goldschneider has been moved to Teresa's panel at Bravo Con, swapped out for Danielle.
Speaker 3: So I don't know what's gone down. I know what's gone down.
Speaker 4: They had the season finale, So season finale was last last week, so something probably went down and alliances had switched. And you know Jersey, they get dirty, so something happened and they had to switch it.
Speaker 2: Right. But my question is we are going to be having a lot of these people in this square ride here from Jersey in our suite on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Night at Bravo Con. And I'm actually confused on how.
Speaker 2: We're all gonna now coexist now that I see, but this has been a skew.
Speaker 1: Do you have to have different sides?
Speaker 4: I have had a conversation with Margaret about this, okay, and I said, do you have a problem with this?
Speaker 1: And she said, No, I'm fine.
Speaker 4: I can be cordial, okay, and who knows people will come and go, so maybe they won't even cross paths.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So right way, So it's Danielle and Teresa they don't get along. Is that where we're at?
Speaker 2: No, I think Jackie no longer gets along with Margaret, okay.
Speaker 4: And then Danielle doesn't get along with jen Aiden, so they had to switch. But we don't have to worry because Teresa and jen Aiden will not be in our suite Thursday night for our pre Bravo con Champagne toast.
Speaker 3: I wish Deloras would be. Did we invite de Laurs?
Speaker 1: I will?
Speaker 3: Frank is going to be there with Frank's going to be there.
Speaker 4: With Hell No, by the way, you owe me one hundred dollars, and thank god Frank DMed me to let me know, because evidently I don't. We had a bet a year ago, maybe maybe a year ago, right, you said that Frank would never propose to Brittany.
Speaker 3: No, I think I said Frank would never get married.
Speaker 4: So yesterday, at four twenty seven, I got to tech a DM from Frank. Saint Tamara, you need to tell Teddy that she owes you one hundred dollars since she said I would never get engaged to Brittany, and I got engaged today and I said, congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I got that we're on the front of his solid process. Right on the day engaging, you were very much on his mind. I just know that I am one hundred dollars richer any second now, act I will not be going to.
Speaker 1: Say the transfer.
Speaker 2: We find out if I said engaged or married, because I in my own interpretation, it was married, not engaged. But we want Wow, I don't know well speaing of want wah.
Speaker 4: I'm not touching this next one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, me neither.
Speaker 3: No. This is uh Teddy's pod. This is this is on all of Teddy's.
Speaker 4: This is Teddy's little block.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a TMZ article. I'm just reading the news our hoc Shannon Badoor d u I BA C was three times the legal limit charged with the hit and run do U I. Shannon has been charged, which we knew with two charges by the Orange County District Attorney, one count of d u I one kind of hit and run, both misdemeanors. Law enforcements tell TMZ she blew a point two four percent BAC After the crash, As we reported, she offered to pay the damaged under the property and has been getting treatment.
Speaker 1: I think, but the whole offer to pay for the damage. I think that's interesting how they keep bringing that up, because you know what the curb. Yeah, I mean, well, of course you have to pay for the damage. It's not like that's something going and beyond like oh like oh oh, I will pay for that, pay for the.
Speaker 3: Damage on my own tire.
Speaker 4: I know that her arraignment is today, and I'm hoping that everything goes okay.
Speaker 2: Well, we have a busy week of a lot of episodes, so make sure you guys keep tuning in because the Twats and Emily are going to skip you guys very entertained while we're at Bravo Con. We have so many fun podcasts coming and we're going to be getting in the thick of it.