Speaker 1: Public enemies hip hop legend Flavor Flames, who is sixty four years old. By the way, get this Steve saying the national anthem at the Milwaukee Bucks versus Atlanta Hawks game this past Saturday night. The moment went viral. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: Here's gay boo to the night that off flast was still day. Oh say, does bed stove space gole spadeion with all the land and the bread and the bread of the bread.
Speaker 1: Uh, the bread you want to hand out? You want to stand at the end.
Speaker 3: I got to see them. I got to see the video. The boy's breathing, it's the breathing that was getting familiar.
Speaker 1: He did that though indeed he didn't.
Speaker 3: Indeed, when he said why did he open it, he said, hoo yeah instead of.
Speaker 1: For them. Here's a question though.
Speaker 3: The dunce to the dunce and but you know what, the reason they let him do it because Flavor was really really trying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was into it too.
Speaker 3: But can anybody send me the video please?
Speaker 1: I think it was better than Carl Lewis not.
Speaker 3: Oh yes it was, yes, it was junior, Junior. He was way better than Cola, way better. Can we have it I'm going to get it back right here. Let me get it back. Yeah, hold on, no, you're talking about you're talking about Carl Lewis's version was better in terms of comedy, that's what you mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, is that what you mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I had to follow junior, you know. And plus that girl that called in on Junior's behalf. She won't be understand in the junior sometimes like hey man, he didn't reverse ordered to joke. You know you do that when you're young. Sometimes he reverse ordered to joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that singing the national anthem for flavor flav was on his bucket list. He wanted to do that, so he said it was fun.
Speaker 2: He said it was.
Speaker 1: A long time sucking list item and it was fun because you know the of the social media what the reaction was mixed on social media. So he said, whatever I did it, it was fun. Oh. The players, so he had, Yeah, the players.
Speaker 2: I saw the way on.
Speaker 1: This Milwaukee's books. Jersey is something players said in all the plumps, but they.
Speaker 2: Can you she.
Speaker 1: Of this car Carwis.
Speaker 2: For the line the free.
Speaker 3: Yeah cars worthy, you don't understand that, Carl Lewis, I saw it the basketball players. Man, man, let me tell you so. Come on, I was right there with them. We was hollowed, except I didn't have no tie like the players had to put in their mouth. Lewis for the Carl Lewis. Oh, that's the greatest national anthem I've ever heard, because when you talk about one of the greatest sprinters of all time, I mean, after after you saining boat, the greatest sprinter is Carl Lowis. Now, I've never seen anybody want prettier than Carl Lewis. His stride, He's got the prettiest stride I've ever seen on a human being running track. I've never seen nobody look prettier in him running.
Speaker 1: Well, let's give it up the flame flagole fly.
Speaker 3: I just need the video please smaller.
Speaker 1: He's rocking something smaller now, dark glasses.
Speaker 3: He looks clock.
Speaker 1: Sixty four, all right, and other entertainment news. Speaking of the NBA, many of the country's best basketball players will now wear skims under their jerseys. The shapewear company, co founded by Kim Kardashian is now Get this Guy's, the official underwear of the NBA, the w NBA, and USA Basketball. Kim announced her partnership on social media by posting a photo of her holding a basketball with the caption introducing the Skims in NBA partnership. Kim was also released a statement saying quote, I am incredibly proud of Skim's partnership with the NBA as it is a reflection of Skim's growing influence on culture. To GOE to Skims and the NBA will connect people of all backgrounds through fashion, sports, and talent, and I look forward to seeing the partnership thrive. So congratulations Star. Yeah May Kim. Yeah, it's been criticized for not having any talent, but she's got something going on at real all right, smart, Yes, she is coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Oh it's Halloween and guess what that means. Junior has a Halloween poem coming up next. You're listening Morning Show