Speaker 1: Media outlet Breakfast Club still.
Speaker 2: Let you then we're.
Speaker 1: Coming here when this DJ Infy and Charlamagne the God being there.
Speaker 2: Next to all of you guys.
Speaker 3: It's really it's one of my favorite shows to do, just because you're always keeping one.
Speaker 4: Honey, y'all keep it real.
Speaker 2: But what better place than than here? I think everybody should go on the Breakfast Club and start out there. Y'all want to shake it up?
Speaker 5: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo, Charlamagne the God, Peace to the planet, Guess what day it is?
Speaker 2: Guess what day it is? And our special guest co host Jess Hilarious. She's buck Hey Jo, how are y'all?
Speaker 7: Good morning, my sister Jess Hilarious. Oh how I missed you?
Speaker 2: I missed you? Why I missed y'all? How you doing?
Speaker 4: Red?
Speaker 8: I miss you the most?
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: You missed him yesterday? He was the Puerto Rican spider Man.
Speaker 8: He was, Oh my god, the Puerto Rican spider Man.
Speaker 9: Puerto Rican, Puerto Rican.
Speaker 4: You came in for real?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, that's crazy because I don't watch the show when I'm not here.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know. Why weren't you Marb Morales?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 7: I thought about this yesterday because Marb Morales is actually Puerto rican.
Speaker 2: I feel I look like more like the White Spider Man.
Speaker 9: You look more like Peter Parker.
Speaker 2: He did, he did, he did.
Speaker 11: Speaking of Puerto Rico, I went, I had a nice little escapade.
Speaker 8: I'm not going back Puerto Rico.
Speaker 11: I just feel like, you know what, because they are on American soil. Those people don't American don't care, but they can't care about Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Snow.
Speaker 11: You see, I just you know how you go to another island, Yeah, you know, you go to another island and you see, you know, lizards, it's a bunch of cats. I was like, damn man, we definitely in like America. It's a bunch of cats. Like they chased the lizards, ain't even trying to be around, like oh nah no. Then it ranged it rained every day, every every day, which they can't control. But it's like it's like they don't have no help over there, like they're not getting everything that they need. Even the people that work over there, they don't seem happy. It's like I'm like, oh no, no, this is they They need to be taken care of in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 8: I really feel bad.
Speaker 7: You said it's like certain parts of Puerto Rico. You get there and you like, I'd rather be in Miami.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like I could have went to Miami to still be in USA and I and I and then I felt bad for complaining about everything.
Speaker 12: I know.
Speaker 11: They play like, well, you're still in America, goofy. I'm sorry we went to Mexico. You'd had all the fun. Welcome to our world. We all come from Jersey. We're not even Puerto rican for real.
Speaker 2: We you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, everybody asked us, say, y'all they moved there from Jersey. I'm like, y'all know, y'all can go back, Like y'all don't have to be here's suffering like this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So I pray for Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Pray for Puerto Rico. Or salute to all the parents out there. I know y'all getting up, got tired, y'all took your kids trick or treating. It was a cold out there on the East coast, so so lu tool your parents. I was out there last night trick or treating with the kids, and my wife told me she saw you and they always like one more house, one more house, let's go one more house.
Speaker 11: No, let's go back home. And y'all tricks around the rich houses. So y'all getting a lot.
Speaker 9: That is not true that living in a nice mind.
Speaker 11: Let me find out Sean took y'all kids to the hood the tricker Tree, not in Jersey.
Speaker 2: Y'all did better candy, not in New York.
Speaker 13: That's what the edibles at you go get, yeah right.
Speaker 2: I seen Charlamagne's wife when I was getting there two trick or Tree. She was leaving. She was done. It was early, it was still sunny out. She's like, hey see y'all. Lady was like, you're not starting.
Speaker 9: She was like night done.
Speaker 2: I was like, damn, did she still check candy?
Speaker 9: You know what's so crazy? She did something last night.
Speaker 7: I never saw her due she she only let them keep seven pieces of kids the point of taking them tricky treating. So she went through the bag, let them keep seven pieces and getting rid of the rest.
Speaker 2: We kind of did the same thing. We we got on the candy. You just when we got to the crib, we or the pizza and we kind of took the kids candy and we just cand the crib and they didn't care. They just cant but they cared more about seeing their friends and Jack treat and they don't really care about that and putting on the car, put on the I trust my wife or whatever she feeling, whatever black woman anythinks she got, that's telling her to do that.
Speaker 11: I'm a ride with it exactly. My son don't celebrate Halloween. He's like, why would I beat somebody else? I don't want to be nobody else. Okay, that's cool. So he never celebrated, really never wanted to dress up.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 8: Joy and he don't eat candy, so he I'm good for Halloween.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Well let's get the show crack and when we come back, we got front page news. Testling figure Over will be joining us. Charlowe, you did the Daily Show last night. I've seen our rich Paul right, Paul was on there last night. We'll talk about it all right. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 4: We are.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club just hilarious is here and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 14: What up, Tess, what's going on? DJ Envy the Queen. Just hilarious girl, and shout out to all just hilarious fans. Let me say good morning to them. They don't they don't play about it nowhere.
Speaker 2: Well, World Series. I don't know if you guys watch Major League Baseball, but right now the Texas Rangers are beating the Arizona Diamondbacks three to one. They won last night eleven to seven, so Game four happens in Texas. I haven't been watching the World Series. I honestly don't care a Game five average. Yeah, I'm I'm a Yankees fan, and my Yankees in nowhere nearriage.
Speaker 7: I told y'all don't watch baseball. I used to like baseball and everybody was on steroids. Me is born, though, but I don't know if it's born because I don't watch it. So don't listen to me.
Speaker 11: Yeah it's not born. It's actually good. I've been keeping up.
Speaker 2: Like that. Let's readum lie, but let's jump right in the front page news. Let's talk about the Chicago Police Department.
Speaker 14: Yeah, an investigation revealed Chicago police officers being tied to the oath keepers take a listen.
Speaker 15: The Community Commission for Public Safety and Accountability wants an official investigation into allegations involving Chicago police officers and.
Speaker 8: An extremist group.
Speaker 15: The Sun Times reports of the panel has recommended the city's Inspector General investigate officers who were named on an oath Keeper's list. It's tied to recent w e Z sometimes report as well. It's been revealed there are twenty seven officers linked to the group. Earlier this week, Superintendent Larry Snelling vowed to investigate and root out officers with extremist ties. The Bureau of Internal Affairs says their internal investigation would be completed in less.
Speaker 2: Than six months.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 7: The Old Keepers like one of those white supremacist groups like the Priudboys.
Speaker 10: Mm.
Speaker 14: Yeah for context, uh, The oath Keepers is an American far right anti government militia whose leaders have been convicted of vitally opposing the government of the United States, including the transfer of presidential power.
Speaker 2: On January sixth, and.
Speaker 14: Folks went to jail who are part of the Oathkeepers?
Speaker 8: So you exactly right, that is the group.
Speaker 2: I wonder what is over keeping the uphold white supremacy?
Speaker 8: Yes, so I guess, so that's what it looks like.
Speaker 14: But they what they found in the investigator, it was a three part investigation. Like you just heard, It was twenty seven officers that were listed on the rolls of the oath Keepers, which included twenty current military members as well. Now at least nine are still at the department. And what they found on these officers as troubling w records, including making racist comments on the job, conducting improper searches, and excessive force. And so a lot of these oath Keeper working departments like Special Operations Section, which was disbanded amid revelations that some members had committed robberies and the ring leader allegedly plotted to murder a colleague. The Chicago Police Department closed down the investigation but did not take any action. That's what really is a big problem as well. So they launched a new investigation because you know, they've been pressing them about these Oathkeepers. And as a side note, the Chicago Police said that there's nothing basically, they didn't violate anything by being an oath keeper, even though the Oathkeepers are as an anti government stance.
Speaker 8: So trying to.
Speaker 14: Figure that out to see if that's you know, if they're actually doing something wrong. And just a couple of f YI facts don't want to give you about Illinois. Uh, the University of Chicago said that the approximately ten people are killed by law enforcement every year, approximate two hundred people are treated in hospitals every year for injuries, and five hundred million have been paid out through the City of Chicago over the last ten years on civil lawsuits. So wanted to give you some stats on that on what it really means when you have h you know, the saying.
Speaker 2: About the bad apple, the one bad apple.
Speaker 14: This is what the what it looks like when you find out these guys are connected to you.
Speaker 7: Know, I was thinking, how come you never hear about us Creek gangs going to war with gangs like the Old Keepers, Because let's call it what it is, the Old Keepers are a gang, you know. You know, you use words like excremmas, and it might sound a little bit fancier, I guess, but they're just the gangs. How come you never hear about the gds and the folks and the bloods worn with them? Not saying we want any gang war, but how come you don't never.
Speaker 2: Hear for how do you war with the police?
Speaker 14: Well, first Christion, right, and then first and then how do you but how do you even know who they are?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 14: These people are work getting under you know, tend well I guess, not pretending, but police officers but having other agendas, you know, and motors, which is what this is, you know, revealing.
Speaker 2: So damn all right, well that is front page news. Now get it off your chest. Eight on't drink five eight five one five one if you need the vent. Maybe you are tied last night because you were with the family with the kids trick or treating.
Speaker 7: I'm actually bright eyed and bushy tailed. I got seven hours sleep last night and you was still lead. That was not I got here five.
Speaker 11: You got on the elevator the same time I got on the elevator, running in here.
Speaker 2: He was running right in here with me.
Speaker 9: You were in front of me.
Speaker 2: I was pete walkin NK five eight five on, get it off your chest. Call us up now it's the Breakfast Lub, Good morning, the breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club, right right right, yo, Charlae man yafy, what up are we list?
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 16: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 17: Get on the phone right now here, tell.
Speaker 2: You what it is. We lie, who's this?
Speaker 10: Yo?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 10: Alan?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 19: Alan?
Speaker 4: What up?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 20: Broad Look bro, six o'clock in the morning. I gotta get up at five o'clock in the morning to get ready.
Speaker 13: To go to work.
Speaker 20: That means he is ringing the bell at ten thirty at night.
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 20: What his parents fall with their kids out at ten thirty at night in North New Jersey talking about trick or tree.
Speaker 7: Oh hell no, you got to have a curfew in some place, firther why you should have a curfew anywhere? But definitely knew it. I wish I would running matth You knew at after ten o'clock.
Speaker 20: Yeah, Norkan's day just after six o'clock though. Yeah, it's a beautiful city, man, but you know it's rough out here, man, trigger tree and ten thirty.
Speaker 2: At night, and I could now they opened up the blocks of seven o'clock. Seven o'clock is over in our neighborhood, seven o'clock go home?
Speaker 12: Oh no, not over there, man.
Speaker 20: You got all kinds of golds and goblins out late night.
Speaker 7: Hey, listen, you know I got a dispensary in opening up and dispensary and consumption lounge.
Speaker 4: Yo, you don't care?
Speaker 19: Yes?
Speaker 20: No, no, no, no, wait wait wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Now, let's talk about some godless.
Speaker 7: Early next year man, early next year seven nine nine eight O five Broad Street of New York. It's called Halsh story of Luthor Ray Kwan and Becari sellers. My partner's Jed and Josh were opening up early next year.
Speaker 8: That sounds like everybody like the different person from every race.
Speaker 2: Ray Kwan, dang is right.
Speaker 8: You got a capitalized.
Speaker 21: Hey, what's had the baby?
Speaker 2: What's up on our poppy? Get out? Just talk about.
Speaker 21: Your I just I just got on the work man. I kind of like the last five or six seconds and her talking, man, it hurt my feelings down.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 11: If you heard the five the last five seconds and I said pray for Puerto Rico, I.
Speaker 18: Heard you say looking sad, people looking bad. Yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 2: Say that bad, I said, no. I said, they don't even look like they want to be there.
Speaker 11: It's just because now they share the same president as us, and they probably like, Yo, this is this what is like, It's.
Speaker 21: Very happening on the island. That's why that's why US in the States paid to go there and enjoy the land just currently being colonized by the American Yes, you.
Speaker 2: See, I said that is what.
Speaker 8: I just repeated exactly what you said.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 21: I ain't test that. I just got off with twelve hours.
Speaker 18: I put on the record clothes per usual.
Speaker 21: And I heard.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 21: Mexican ship They had been in Mexico. She got a Mexican dudes taking in the Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're so right. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I'm still praying for you.
Speaker 21: But you know what, I put them on the map though, because you're right. It's real nasty over there, and it has a lot to do with the people taking our land.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 2: Just like that's how I feel.
Speaker 18: That's why that paradise.
Speaker 21: The people over there really have being humbled. Get that money on the breakfast club, y'all right, I'm colorful. Why that bell Georgia though, Man, it's much love.
Speaker 9: There's a lot of people going to Puerto Rico for tax breaks too, though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people live there atax.
Speaker 7: You can go there for tax break for it's like one hundred percent exemption on property actors.
Speaker 2: It all kind of you just got to live there six months after. Yeah, that's for Jake Paul of It. Yep, that's where Ala Monopoly lives. A lot of people have to save money. Ye get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to hit us up now, it's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 17: Hello, is this good morning?
Speaker 18: This is your brother, your brother Prince Creed from the seven five to seven No matter again, God, what I want to talk to And Charlomagne Man, just.
Speaker 2: My bad man.
Speaker 18: Funny oh man, how's that a combination funny and beautiful?
Speaker 9: That's hard one.
Speaker 18: I'm talking about jess Man, Charlotte us slow your gold black. But let me talk about you, Charlamagne. Last night I caught the tail end of the Daily Show. First of all, you funny bro too.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 18: I'm not gonna lie man. I thought you was a little nervous in the beginning but you mad, funny, math smart.
Speaker 16: But what happened to your show?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 21: Didn't you have a show?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We got canceled. I don't know what to tell you got canceled?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 18: Man, yo, yo know what this is?
Speaker 4: This is?
Speaker 18: This is what I'm gonna recommend. This isn't even recommendation. You got jess she mad, funny, mad beautiful. You need to pitch that show again, man, bring that show back. Bro, Let's fight for that show.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 18: I thought it was math funny, you know what I mean? I thought, you know, it had all the things they needed. Man, cancelation, Bro, let's do on own bro.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 11: I'm he's looking like he's afraid to do that, sir, But I'm definitely gonna talking into doing that.
Speaker 9: Hell, I'm trying to get you know, about to say something. I ain't gotta be the same.
Speaker 2: Non No, I was gonna say, no, mon.
Speaker 7: Trying to get shut your ass up?
Speaker 2: Hell, Hello this yo, yo, big gam man whatever, get it off your chest.
Speaker 10: Man. They was gonna call it to y'all boy, Good morning, Charlotte, Man four three of the building.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Brother?
Speaker 10: Yeah, chilling man chance hilarious, going on.
Speaker 2: Good morning, what's up DJM.
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, Yeah, I just want to pepy respect to y'all. Boy man, you know, I like for y'all doing the morning at may who work.
Speaker 9: So you know what's going on in the chuck this morning.
Speaker 10: A little bit of that, A little bit of little bit.
Speaker 9: Look, thank you for calling brother.
Speaker 10: Ain't no problem. I think it easy.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need to vent, you can hit us something now, Jess, we got rooms on the way. Where we talking about.
Speaker 11: I don't know what to talk about. First, it's so much going on. Why is academics playing with everybody?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, my god, that's what we start. Yeah, we're starting with that. All right, we'll get into that next dope move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. All right morning, everybody's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess, Larius is here. Salute to all the parents out there and some of y'all waking up. You're tied. You took the kids chicken treat and you had to go through all the candy and all that good stuff. Good morning. You keep saying, they tired, like they wasout eleven o'clock that night or something. Oh, they was miamiu A.
Speaker 11: That's why I don't have a beat face today. Thank God, I'm just naturally pretty. Because she took our kids out and they was out twelve o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 9: I'm like, they went to the club treat.
Speaker 2: But you gotta walk, you gotta walk house the houses is it's a long day.
Speaker 7: Yes, if you got a little kids, you should be out there at a reasonable hour. And Brooklyn, oh lord, See New York is different.
Speaker 2: New York. You don't start chick or treat until it gets dark. In Jersey, when it is, you get dog. That's what you're done. Yeah, it's a difference.
Speaker 7: God bless everybody in New York, then Jesus and everybody around the country.
Speaker 2: Now, well, let's get to the room. Siscot this is real, Robert Milloyd, just don't do no line. This is the rumor report.
Speaker 12: I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Just on this breakfast club.
Speaker 11: Saucy Santana is beefing with DJ academics. Who ain't beefing with DJ academics. He's always in a problem. This time he spoke with the wrong person. I had so of course, following the City Girls interview DJ Academics, he had a lot to say, you know, but they they got a friend that don't play about them and uh, Saucy had some things to say to them. But before Saucy had something to say to him DJ Academics that came in, we got audio.
Speaker 2: What do he say?
Speaker 4: What he saying? Oh?
Speaker 10: Now, man, let's everybody know.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm cool LGBT community, but no bati mon life mother, Saucy Santana could talk to me. You split your face thing of me who couldn't even have a conversation. Boy, you need to go get right with God, getting right with your mentality, looking in a mirror and going on to so we ain't indicting a homosexual people of people who were whatever, but feel like you, we know you got a mental illness.
Speaker 10: My boy.
Speaker 11: Mm wow, now I want them to jump on his head because what happened?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, my bad.
Speaker 11: When Saucy caught win of what Academics had to say, he hopped on this social media to clap back and child, let's just say that's just what.
Speaker 2: Listen, what do you say, come up to.
Speaker 23: Your headquarters, head quarters? I don't say about to headquarters. I want to meet you in the cloud. I want to meet you in the field. I want to meet you, want to streeks, that's what you want to do. And I beat you on you on your ass because you're a bitch ass.
Speaker 2: Let's get it.
Speaker 7: What ever and your mother life outread a gay man, okay, a gay man gonna read you down, yes, okay, and act you better stand down.
Speaker 9: The man tell you he gonna beat your ass and then penetrate it and then.
Speaker 11: Pull up to your headquarters, not the basement. That not pull up to where I'm always at. Like DJ Academics told Saucy to pull up to the headquarters.
Speaker 2: I gonna lie.
Speaker 11: That's the first time he invited a man to do that. Like, hey, DJ Academic, ain't never somebody pull up so he might want to see what's up with Saucy.
Speaker 2: You gonna beat me up and then penetrate me.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm loving it, and I'm all for seeing something like that happened to DJ Academic.
Speaker 9: You said it like b.
Speaker 2: Because because he is a BBW.
Speaker 11: That's what that's what Saucy called this man, A big black woman, a big black woman. Yes, that's what DJ Academic says. Well, that's what he tries to be. But that's what I'm saying, like about.
Speaker 9: To give you twenty five minutes?
Speaker 11: Oh well, it ain't like he ain't never before giving you. But I tell you one thing he's gonna tell me pull up because I ain't what he like. Because a man knows what a man needs and he gonna get it all smoking and piping and hot from saucy stance. He wants to be bent over. I believe he does. Anyway, we moving.
Speaker 8: I don't care.
Speaker 2: We're moving on what you mean you want to?
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: I would love to see it anyway.
Speaker 11: Did he react to rumors that he was wanting that he wanted to fight Will Smith? So look a few weeks ago I even reported this up here at Breakfast Club that did He's former bodyguard, Jean Jean Deal. He went on the podcast and shared a story about did he wanting to fight Will Smith? And Jada Well Will Smith because they wanted to snatch up Jennifer Lopez. Now he went on Jimmy Kimmel's show, and this is what Jimmy xton.
Speaker 22: I saw a guy on the internet the other day. He said he used to be your security guard who said that when you were dating j Lo Will Smith and Jada tried to pick her up on a threesome and you were going to beat up Will Smith? Is that true?
Speaker 9: This show has gotten crazier since the last time.
Speaker 4: I went.
Speaker 2: No, it's all about love though, that's not true.
Speaker 4: You really heard that?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Yeah, I watched on the internet. You're telling me that I can't believe everything I read.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 9: I'm not gonna lie. Was shocked. Jimmy Kimmel aught that question.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, I hate it. I don't like it.
Speaker 7: Because usually Internet father like that don't make it. The shows like Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy thinking on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Jimmy is.
Speaker 2: Exactly checking.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And if and if Tayler Swiff was up there, would she get asked something like that?
Speaker 8: If who else?
Speaker 19: He?
Speaker 11: If you have no, he has a whole caliber of stars that come up there, but don't ever ask I just felt like.
Speaker 7: What you know what I don't maybe because when you think about the story, all the people involved is Will Smith, it's Jada.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but you're asking me on a show like this about a threesome from another couple of another couple because he said the threesomewhere because they were.
Speaker 2: Trying to get right, trying to get with Jayla.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like it's even a better way to say it, or to even like you're you've been doing this for years. I imagine that you can think of a better, more professional way to ask about some internet gossip.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I just that that makes me like, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: How big did that story get? It didn't get that big? Right with the security guard asking that question, right.
Speaker 8: No, I was the first one to report on it.
Speaker 11: But but yeah, so obviously it is so obviously Jimmy be watching me, watching.
Speaker 9: Jimmy does watching the Brothers Club.
Speaker 7: I've been on Jimmy show a couple of times, well once, I think I've been on them.
Speaker 11: Okay, flex, what did he ask you? Right exactly? Don't nobody remember up there?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: I was up there.
Speaker 2: He asked me, you don't even remember? I don't remember.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but my thing is the man got an album, he got liquor, he got all types of stuff, and you you choose. And then he was like, I saw something on the internet, like Jimmy, come on now, is your ratings losing sios something?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Because we can't do this.
Speaker 9: You gotta go viral by any means.
Speaker 11: I guess Chloe Kardashi in the quis of black Fishing and Halloween cost him just real quick. Kim and Chloe and a couple of their friends decided to dress up like Brand's dogs for Halloween. And I ain't really really too much right about Kim because we know Kim been tanning for years, so sometimes her it may come off a little permanent. She's a little darker. But Chloe was black, and Kim, how are you gonna look black? And Kim looked like that looks like him. She's just a couple of shaks dawkers, so she's they like like a little Beyonce's out here.
Speaker 8: And I just was, I feel like m for Kim.
Speaker 11: Okay, because Kim been doing this, but Chloe, uh no, I mean, I don't.
Speaker 9: Want ovation to Jeff hilarious.
Speaker 7: I don't know if she went to Puerto Rico and started practicing reading, but that was flawless. Just now that Jeff with the mess reading off figured it down.
Speaker 2: Jeff, this is right there, right there right there. That is the mess, and that is she'd about to go not do another one? No, you know, that is just there. You come all right when we come back, Testling figure over be joining us for Front Page News. It don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Come on the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 7: Let me tell y'all something about technical difficulties in radio. Yes, technical difficulties in radios. We are a live show, that's right, but we do some pre tape segments, and Front Page News is a pre tape segment.
Speaker 2: Or pre tape meaning we taped it twenty minutes ago. Yeah, because usually teslaing is on the West coast, so and somebody erased it.
Speaker 9: Why, I don't know.
Speaker 7: You know, sometimes I think we are a nationally syndicated morning showing one hundred markets. Sometimes I think we just some college radio kids trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Which is crazy.
Speaker 6: Didn't turn your micing, micing, even turn your micro ond Jesus Christ, how much are they getting paid?
Speaker 2: Y'all wanted me to him bleep that.
Speaker 7: All right, Well that is crazy. How the whole segment just get a raise? Just gone dang?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, when we come back. Let's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Yesterday, the game, the rap of the game was trending, and that's because he was asking people their opinion on his daughter's Halloween costume. Yeah, they believe some people said it was inappropriate. Game was just asking their permission. So if you don't know their permission, Oh, he was asking there, I should guess their opinion. I suspect the perspect Yeah, I don't know. She was wearing a crop top.
Speaker 7: Dallas Cowboys baby dropping the clues box with my Dallas Cowboy Dais Rescott and kind.
Speaker 2: Of like the football spandex that the players wear. Yeah, right, So I mean I didn't like it because it was Dallas Cowboys. She could have picked any other team out there and that it would have been fine. But we're gonna take your questions and take your opinions. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Yesterday, he was trending. Like I said, people were upset that she was wearing a crop tops. She's thirteen years old, so let's ask your opinion.
Speaker 7: Is it's like a conversation for fathers with daughters, right, and you know of course women, you know, but like you ain't got no daughter.
Speaker 9: I don't want to hear your opinion on this, you.
Speaker 11: Know, I mean, well I don't have no daughter. No, Yeah, I am what I'm now. First of all, you.
Speaker 13: Don't, Yeah, I a problem with it, Yeah, I just she wasn't doing sexy poses proposed.
Speaker 2: She's a kid.
Speaker 11: She's thirteen years Thirteen year olds are built more developed than other thirteen year olds, and I think Game's daughter is one of those. She's definitely full figured, very you know, she's blossoming.
Speaker 2: You can't help she can't help that.
Speaker 8: No, she can't help that. She can't help that. But that's why you can help.
Speaker 11: What you wear when you are developing quickly or then, you know, faster than others and then crop tops.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's just maybe if everything wasn't so provocative and everything wasn't so uh sexualized these days, then I don't.
Speaker 9: Know, but I feel like that's the dynamic though.
Speaker 7: As a father, I feel like I'm always complaining about what my oldest daughter is wearing, you know what I mean. But then I feel like that's a conversation for her and her mother. All I'm gonna complain about everything. Everybody like it's too revealing, But is.
Speaker 2: The stomach that's sexy? Where if they show up the stomach is like, oh my gosh, the stomach is that sexy? And the reason I say that is my daughter does dance right right, And you know anybody that if your kids do dance, you wear the crop tops, you wear the half thing with my competitive they wear it all the time. So for me, it's not something that's weird because my daughter wears it all the time every weekend on state.
Speaker 7: But that's what I was saying earlier behind the scenes, like my daughter the competitive chierity, So it's the same thing I thought all that was for comfort, the crop tops and what that stuff you'd be selling Hughes.
Speaker 11: Doctor who is doctor who? And it's a fitness line and it's compression gear.
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Yeah, but none of it is well, none of it is crop you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: But it's definitely form fitting. But I don't know, I just I don't know.
Speaker 11: Nowadays, I just don't want to see a thirteen year old and a crop tip. But depending on where she is, Like, I don't know how you tell a thirteen year old.
Speaker 2: You know, if let's say she's dance or she's cheerleading, that she can wear for cheerleading and dance, But if she wants to wear it for as a Halloween costume, she can't.
Speaker 11: Because, first of all, when you in the cheerleading and dance, you somewhere in school with other kids, and you're you know what I'm saying online, You're you're under everybody's eyes. Everybody see, you're trigger treating, you, going to somebody house.
Speaker 2: You in the hood.
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know, Game, It just depends on where you are and these days and times, I don't know.
Speaker 2: And I just think it's tough when your father and your little girl starts to grow. I mean, I don't like the dance outfits, but it's dance they have to you can do. I just think it's hard when you're a father and your little girl starts to grow. Yeah, yeah, my.
Speaker 8: Little girl, and everybody grows differently.
Speaker 11: Like like like I said, Game, daughter, she she's gonna be one of those blossomers. Like took off, her developing of her body took off.
Speaker 2: Let's take some phone calls with it when we come back. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss. It's Breakfast Club go morning, Yeah, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's topic time called eight hundred five one to join into the discussion.
Speaker 2: With the breakfast Club Morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here. Now we're taking your calls eight hundred five eight five one. We're talking about the rap of the game.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: Yesterday he was trending because, uh, he asked questions about his daughter. His daughter was getting a Halloween costume. She picked it herself and she was I guess you could say like a dressed up I want to say like a cowboy, as a cowboy player.
Speaker 11: She had the legans like a cowboy had Dallas cowboy bro cowboy cheerleader. She was as like a Dallas cowboy cheerleader.
Speaker 7: Could you say cowboy People think the hat in the boots and all of that.
Speaker 2: No, she was a Dallas cowboy dancer. Now I was upset she picked Dallas cowboy on every football team. It could have been the Rams, the Chargers, the Giants, the Jets. Why cowboys? But people were upset saying that it was too sexy that it was inappropriate. So we just asking what are your thoughts eight hundred and five eight five, one or five, and we stole with you.
Speaker 4: Jess.
Speaker 11: Well, I, like I said, I felt like it was inappropriate. It's inappropriate because all thirteen year olds are not built the same. You know, some developed faster than others, or like I said, quickly, that's the word that I made. Yeah, you know some some people developed quicklier than others. So but when I was thirteen, I was not wearing crop tops. I just wasn't belly button out all of that. And then I definitely was very much first of all, wow you sent it to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but don't trying. Yeah, very much, just like a little stuff.
Speaker 8: Wow, like oh my god, not stud but yeah.
Speaker 2: Why you your best friend?
Speaker 4: Like that? Found?
Speaker 2: What's it like that?
Speaker 8: But yeah that Yeah, No, I felt like it was inappropriate.
Speaker 2: But my thing is is, you know, my daughter does dance, so she wears that every week in regardless because that's part of the outfit. So how do you tell a girl who's innocent that she can't wear it for she has to wear the dance, but she can't wear it when she wants to go to. She's with you, she's not tricky treating on.
Speaker 11: Her own, right, Well, yeah, I guess I don't know, because, like I said before the break, I said, it's.
Speaker 2: Not like it's like it is your stomach sexy, like you know what I mean. Stomachs are sex, Yes, especially mine.
Speaker 11: I got this nice six pack, and believe me, it's been here since I was a little teenager too, because you know, I always was fit. But yeah, I don't know. And then men be looking at girls younger now and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: You don't ever know how somebody is to they tell you.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think as a father man, it's just going to always be a losing better be hard because you know, you always gonna look at your little girl as a little girl. And then when little girls start developing and becoming you know, young women, you like got everything everything looks wrong, you know what I mean? Like you know, any outfits I complain about that my daughter is wearing and they probably not even that crazy, but you know, I just I'm a.
Speaker 2: But your your daughter does cheer leading, so she she wears and stuff like that. But that's appropriate for like you said, this context that But how do you tell your daughter, Yeah, you could wear it for cheerleading, but if she wants to wear it for a Halloween costumes Let's say she wants to be a cheerleader for Hollow for folloween. Is the problem?
Speaker 9: Why would you be a cheerleader for Halloween?
Speaker 2: Because some kids want to be cheerleader, some girls want to be a cheerleader. But if she wants to wear the same costume, is there a problem?
Speaker 7: Yes, I'd be very upset that you are a cheerleader and want to be a cheerleader for I know his older.
Speaker 2: Daughter just like that. That is right there?
Speaker 11: Why would it be a cheerleader dad? I would never do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dexfinitely. How she like that lines? Good morning?
Speaker 24: Hello, good morning, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, Rashida. What's yours with your opinion?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 24: So I just want to say, I'm a mom of a fourteen year old, and I feel like her outfit was perfectly fine because at this age, in this day and age, this is what the kids wear.
Speaker 2: So you would have a problem with it.
Speaker 24: I would not. I mean, even though at thirteen I was kind of skeptical, but I mean, the other kids are wearing it.
Speaker 2: So okay, Well, the kids just one.
Speaker 7: I just think it's a losing battle when you're father, man, the kids gonna do what they want to do.
Speaker 9: Could anybody tell you what you want to do with no?
Speaker 8: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 11: And I also didn't other kids is wearing it like I was. More so in my house. I don't care what other kids is wearing. That's what my mom and my dad was. More so like nowadays, you know.
Speaker 2: It's different.
Speaker 8: We just heard clearly heard Hida saying other kids are doing it. So it's okay.
Speaker 2: But the problem with I don't I don't know any these other people's household. But I'm the one that's buying the clothes, right, So my wife is the one that's buying the clothes. So my wife is gonna buy what she thinks is suitable for my kids. So if my wife don't find it to be suitable, she ain't mind it. Yeah, well that's a good point.
Speaker 7: But my I think my oldest daughter, all of them have the independence to pick out what they want. But I think if my wife thought it was between appropriate, she would she wouldn't, she wouldn't let her get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, who's this see styles with your opinion.
Speaker 17: Bro, Hey you doing I'm out here in the beach.
Speaker 7: But yeah, man, I got a problem with the little girl dressing up like you know, send it off like stripper vides. Dang, if you're looking at that little girl like that's something wrong with you.
Speaker 18: You gotta think about it.
Speaker 21: The pasty diamonds and pictures all all these little girls.
Speaker 18: You gotta admits, man, when you see these girls who.
Speaker 16: Kind of shot like who let them come out the door like that?
Speaker 2: By the way, it's also Halloween.
Speaker 9: Can we keep that in mind?
Speaker 2: Day and James Joring it wasn't wearing pasties, but you know, but yeah, I get it, like there should be no twelve year old and pasties and and and cleave that.
Speaker 11: But yeah, imagine what he saying. Halloween was just last night. He's traumatized by something light off.
Speaker 24: I didn't want know.
Speaker 21: I'm knocking on my door.
Speaker 2: Period light of period.
Speaker 8: God, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Like he was just like it is, it's a lot. It's a lot now because it's online, so he could see it, just like another guy could see it. Who actually that that turned somebody on predators? All It's just like It's like it's different when your your kids are doing cheerleading and dancing. Okay, they're the competitions with the rest of their friends. They're cheerleading captains and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But out in the world is just is just different by the way.
Speaker 7: You know, it's so crazy even to though cheerleading competitions. You know, you you get you get beat up, like there's predators that come to these competitions and just to observe ladies. I mean, that's stuff that you know, security guards and everybody look out for right at these competitions.
Speaker 2: What you while you're a grown ass man just wandering. You don't have no kids in this competition, but nothing eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you're just joining us, we're talking about the game.
Speaker 4: The rap of the game.
Speaker 2: Now his he was trending yesterday because he was talking about his daughter's Halloween outfit and asking if it was inappropriate. We'llix b will discuss more when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club, Go Morning. It's topic times.
Speaker 1: Called eight hundred and five five five one to join in to the discussion with the Breakfast Club talk about it.
Speaker 2: Wanting everybody as j NV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Larius is here now. If you're just joining us, we're talking about the rap of the game. He was trending yesterday. He was talking about his daughter's Halloween outfit. She was dressed as a Dallas cowboy, which really hurt my heart. I don't know, out of all the football scrds and the NFL team, she could have picked anybody, but she picked those dead What if that's our team and me, that's right, that is America's team. That's my team. That's not America's team.
Speaker 9: It's definitely America team. It's been American team forever.
Speaker 2: Trash ass team. But anyway, she was dressed as a Dallas cowboy and people thought that it was inappropriate day. You know, if she wore a crop top and they had a problem with it. Me personally, I mean, my daughter wears every week in the dance she wears that same type of outfit. So it's hard to tell a child who's innocent, who's not thinking about that, that you can wear it every weekend for dancing and practice and all this other stuff. But if she wants to wear it to emulate her favorite team that it's a problem. You know, wild is your daughter? Which one the one that you're talking both of them to day? So one is twenty one. I got a ten year old let dances and a seven year old let dances? Oh so ten year old?
Speaker 8: Where's they have the cropsops?
Speaker 2: Still I dance?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Mmm okay, it's it's a form fitting outfit where it shows, you know, it cuts off their stomach, but you can see their stomach and belly button. But they wear it for dance, they wear for competition. That it's it's protocol.
Speaker 11: I would say, Charlamage, I here to say something earlier. He was like, they wear it for comfort, Like, I don't. I don't see what's comforting about a cropsop.
Speaker 2: I thought I didn't know. I thought, no, you want him before, don't instead of it like you yeah, my daughter?
Speaker 4: My daughter? Nah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and you know where you fell a little back draft going up your back or that little belly but get cold you?
Speaker 8: Oh I wish I had a longer shirt.
Speaker 2: Don't fool me. Let's go to the full line. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: What your boy? You from the Daily Wrapper crew?
Speaker 10: It was good of y'all talk to us.
Speaker 17: I was just having a disagree with with my lady. Man, I let your old daughter and she feels like, you know, she's a little girl. Nobody was looking at her like that. And you know, as fathers, you know our daughter's innocence because the trajectory of our young ladies are being portrayed nowadays. You don't want the out kids going.
Speaker 10: To too early.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, what you just said is so true. You just put in the words what I've been trying to say all on.
Speaker 7: And it's like when you see your daughter, your daughter has a certain level of innocence. So when you see her starting to grow and starting to develop, like you you want you don't want anybody to look at her other than the innocent little girl that she is. But you know, when they start to grow and they start to develop, you know that the world is going to start to see them differently.
Speaker 2: You know what That drives you crazy as a father. And then like what he said, he said that.
Speaker 8: His wife said, his girl said she a little girl.
Speaker 2: Nobody looking at him.
Speaker 11: No, that's all the more reason why they be why a lot of guys be looking at her the innocence. They don't want these these older women, no more know what you do feel a way about her body though, Yeah, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 9: But that's why I said.
Speaker 2: It's a losing battle and you can go.
Speaker 9: Ain't about the clothes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then when the daughter says to you, why yeah, man, talk to your daughter, your daughter?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hey, Sabrina, good morning. What's your opinion? Sabrina?
Speaker 16: Okay, Jela Maine. And I don't know the female's name.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, that's just hilarious.
Speaker 16: Oh that's just no.
Speaker 21: No, we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna do that.
Speaker 16: We we over sexualized in the belly.
Speaker 21: Come on now, belly Well, yes.
Speaker 9: That that was what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: The belly That wasn't me, No, I said, no, I said, the belly is not. I never knew the belly to be sexy as a child or all button is not, you know, I mean, I mean, but it is. It is.
Speaker 16: As a as a child, that was I had a small way, I had a good butt. You know, I had nice size dudes. So I wore a claptop.
Speaker 12: I did.
Speaker 4: That was my thing.
Speaker 16: And I'm talking about I'm an eighties baby, so you know I grew up in the nineties and yeah, I was wearing crop tops. So raising a daughter when she was thirteen, yes, she started wearing crop tops. And I have to defend her against everybody. And what we're not gonna do is make her feel bad about her body. It's not her fault that she's thirteen and she's a size one and she got double d's and you know, she wants to wear her crop tops. Absolutely, I'm gonna make her feel good about her body, you know, And that like at sixteen, we started talking about did she want a breast reduction when she gets okay, and that was the.
Speaker 2: Thinking, you know.
Speaker 16: So I'm not gonna talk about how she dresses and what she wants to express.
Speaker 21: How she wants to express herself.
Speaker 16: But yeah, claptops, it's not that's not that's not a thing. And I do understand how the world is more sexualized than it was when I was growing up.
Speaker 18: So I just watch it more.
Speaker 16: But no, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that to her. No, that's nothing wrong with that, and especially as the Halloween times that baby girl look good.
Speaker 11: That's fine, that's your opinion, you disagree with mine, and that's what I understand yours.
Speaker 8: I just don't agree with it, that's all Jesus, that's it.
Speaker 10: She got it.
Speaker 12: She got that.
Speaker 16: I'm just saying, I just want to and you a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am.
Speaker 11: I'm raising a boy and I have a lot of smaller little cousins. And I was thirteen too before mama, I.
Speaker 2: Know, thirteen came out twenty Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like like she said, she when she was younger, she was what fall for small waist big all.
Speaker 11: How you gonna then gonna turn around and say, oh, wa ain't sexualizing up? You just told us everything sexually about you when you was younger, you liked it, and now you're defending it because your daughter is doing the same thing.
Speaker 8: Oh we're not about to do that.
Speaker 2: Now you don't have to do that.
Speaker 8: I'm disagreeing.
Speaker 2: That's it, all right? Well, what's themaller story?
Speaker 9: And man the game said something real in this caption.
Speaker 7: Man the Game said to all the fathers with beautiful daughters, I feel your pain.
Speaker 9: That's the more story.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying. It's a losing battle.
Speaker 11: It's always gonna be a losing battle, even and when I have a daughter, I will feel I will still feel the same way. I imagine I would feel just like you feel like. It's like, do I tell her no? But do I like, I have a little sister. She's nineteen, ma'am, I have a little sister. She at some things I don't like that she wear. But I'm like, do I tell her no? Because I wore some of the same things when I was nineteen. But I was also looked at by older men too, started liking older men, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So the older men fault though you're quitting the blame on the little girl like girl, But I.
Speaker 2: Would also tell her father's out there to be present. Yeah, being your daughter's president, being your daughter's life, I will take my daughter trick or treat until she don't want to go no more. It is what it is, be president in your daughter's life. All right, Now, we got roomors of the way where were talking about. First of all, I just bet my sandwich, so we gonna have to find out when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, Jesus Christ, just to say, guys, it's the Breakfast let morning everybody. It's dj Envy Charlomagne, the Godess hilarious. We are the Breakfast Club now. Yes, indeed, Charlamage was the Daily Show last night. He was hosting a gammy Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm hosting the Daily Show all week until Thursday. Last night my guest was mister Rich Paul.
Speaker 2: I shout the Rich Paul.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Rich Paul was on you know Rich Paul.
Speaker 2: Did you see him on Club sh y'all saw him on a shaneon Sharp show.
Speaker 10: No, we have we have that.
Speaker 7: Let's play that from last night. This is the last night on the Daily Show. I saw you recently on Club Fron he was on their line.
Speaker 2: I did not lie.
Speaker 3: I did not lie Cliff Roller Club. I will say this the last if you want to. I'm one of the best shooters stuff even still to this day. And I'll take my check. If I was in the one of four fifty, I'll be at the top. It's guys like.
Speaker 2: Me, Steph Clay, Clay Thompson. Oh, I was just gonna be dang. This man talk about he shooting, Like, are you talking? You just talked to shooting. This is a class I'm in. Who's a bigger liar?
Speaker 4: You and Lebron.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm not lying as a friend of mine, Charlotte Manne, you shouldn't say that on national TV because I'm not.
Speaker 2: I have no proof to backup something like step. That's why you should not say I'm lying. Here's the point.
Speaker 3: Here's the point I'm trying to make. Okay, he asked a specific question. I gave a specific answer, and the key word. If this is a word problem, Shannon would have felt he would have got it wrong.
Speaker 2: Shooting. I didn't say playing. I didn't say accolades. I said shooting.
Speaker 3: So the point I'm trying to make is, if you want to shoot jump shots with me, you have to be a pro.
Speaker 9: So a game of horse stop no more.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm confused what you'd be lying to. You say, you look like nobody.
Speaker 7: The difference between me and everybody else. I tell you when I'm lying, you to believe me even when I'm lying. Yeah, okay, you do.
Speaker 2: You're telling the truth. A person that is honest about lying is a person you can trust. Mm hmm.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yesterday you said you were Rick Flair, but you look more like George Halloween.
Speaker 9: Okay, sleut. The rich part you see, I got on my clutch athletic This morning man.
Speaker 2: His book. If you haven't picked it up, lucky me.
Speaker 7: It's the New York Times bestseller. Big CEO Energy Rich Paul is a is a big, big guy out here, big dog.
Speaker 11: I just want to say congratulations for going out for a s guess. I guess, so guess hosting spy. That's a great drop the clues bombs for him being a guess was somewhere, So how it is going?
Speaker 2: Fill when you don't get the joke. I'm not trying to get.
Speaker 4: Going somewhere.
Speaker 2: She was going where she was like a graduation.
Speaker 7: I'm not trying to get the job, you know, I'm just doing it for the week. It's a fun thing that.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm I'm definitely I'm proud of you because Daily show is big.
Speaker 2: That's what's up, brother, Daily.
Speaker 9: Show is big. Daily show is big. I don't know what you're talking about, Jess.
Speaker 2: That's why that.
Speaker 11: Skin looking good like that last time a couple of weeks ago, I was like, it's gonna beat in the little cheese.
Speaker 4: But now he was.
Speaker 2: Daily y'all. He went to you know, he went back to doctor doctor the uch to get right. Doctor Nasa said, all right, well we got, we got just with the mess coming up. What we're talking about and her news is real allegedly.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, it's so crazy what I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 10: Talking about.
Speaker 2: They ain't give me my stuff yet.
Speaker 7: Bring it in here and I'm hosting to show again to night at eleven PM tonight. Our guest is a former governor of South Carolina, Nikki Heley. All right, yes, she's running for president too. Just with the messes next to the breakfast club more Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, Hello.
Speaker 11: How y'all doing ready? Yeah, I'm ready. I told you it's so juicy. Listen, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club Justice here, let's get to just with the messy.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 21: Justica Robert Milloyd.
Speaker 12: Just don't do no line.
Speaker 2: This is the room of report. I don't do that fast just on the breakfast clubs. Hey you all, what's up?
Speaker 11: So Marcus Jordan wants his dad, Michael Jordan, to be his best man when he marries Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 2: This's interesting.
Speaker 11: Michael Jordan's son Marcus, recently spoke on wedding plans with Larsa Pittman doing an interview, and this was what was said rid place.
Speaker 8: When's the wedding?
Speaker 2: You guys, it's in the works.
Speaker 12: My is my go to saying.
Speaker 10: Right now, you know, I don't think we have like a date.
Speaker 12: We're still talking about locations and party size and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So it's not really concrete yet, but it's it happened. Do you want your dad to give a toast at your wedding? How does this work?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You know, look, I was the best man at his wedding, and so in the best man at my brother's wedding, and.
Speaker 10: So obviously we'll keep that tradition going. Is my my thoughts on it.
Speaker 11: So they never officially confirmed being engaged, but they openly spoke speak about wedding plans. What's interesting about this audio is Michael Jordan publicly shared that he disagreed with their relationship when with TMZ when he asked them about it.
Speaker 2: This is what he said.
Speaker 8: We got Michael Jordan audio and.
Speaker 4: Mister Jornan, what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Marcus and lots of people together.
Speaker 4: You approve of it?
Speaker 10: No, you don't improve?
Speaker 2: Do you think he's gonna ask her to marry him?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 11: So he's just straight up said no, No, we didn't have to play the audio, but I just say audio right there.
Speaker 2: So I just wanted ready to do an extra job.
Speaker 9: So you do?
Speaker 4: So you do?
Speaker 7: Do you be a best man in a wedding you don't approve of even though that's your son?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes you do.
Speaker 11: You're supposed to now all right, now for the reason why this sport, this story is being reported for people who don't know Larsa Pippen is an only fans star and she's the ex wife of Scottie Pippen. All right, I just I just thought out there I have to get peoples.
Speaker 4: Are she is? Yeah?
Speaker 19: She is?
Speaker 8: Well now that's why I'm just what domestic news is real.
Speaker 2: Honestly.
Speaker 11: Scottie Pippen and Michael Jordan they played for the Chicago Bulls together, you know, for ten seasons, and then Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen have had a rocky friendship over the years. Larsa Pippen is forty nine and Marcus Jordan, Michael Jordan's son, is thirty two.
Speaker 8: Now Michael Jordan's seeing this.
Speaker 11: Lady with Scottie Pippen and then it's like I like, I seen you, like and now you're marrying my son and not supposed to be the best man.
Speaker 8: So that is why it's a little.
Speaker 2: It's a little, it's a little crazy, but we got you gotta ride with your son. If he wants you to be the best man, you got to be the best man. But my question is that she changed her last name Mmmm, Pip and Jordan's Wow. What if she keep it double time? That's hard, that is that would be.
Speaker 9: Hard to imagine. They have kids.
Speaker 2: You have a kid.
Speaker 7: You cannot be trashing basketball. You've got to be involved in basketball in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine your grandfather Scottie Pippen and your grandfather Michael Jordan.
Speaker 11: And your grandfather Michael Jordan's that's what that would be. Yeah, they had a baby.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because Michael Jordan, because family man, how would that be that anyway, listen, we're moving on because it is a good one.
Speaker 11: Spirit Airlines announces direct flights to tulamb Oh my god, yoh, so now all the girlies can go to tulimb without uh the layovers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He didn't at first. I don't want to go to two wom if I got a Rospirit. I don't want to go nowhere. If I got a rose, I'm with you. That's a long flight, especially from the East coast. That's a long flight on Spirit.
Speaker 11: Well listen, after going to Puerto Rico, I would definitely take Spirit up to send me to the Spirit.
Speaker 7: Don't got no seats, that's what you can do. So we got like rolls like benches. You know, you're like a park bench. You just said, sitting on both sides of the plane. So you've been on there once. But no, actually they canceled my flight and never refunded me my money. I got beef with Spirit forever because of that.
Speaker 2: But but how you know that is rolls like how you know it? I took a pictures and forth.
Speaker 11: Yeah, allegedly, yeah, yeah, they used to get fleet out all right, just hilarious. Will be hosting Johnson's Cabaret reunion of Zoos. Yep, we got audio play that red Wait.
Speaker 25: Since the show, the girls have been online talking not stop. But tonight they're gonna spill it all on this radium stage. So you get with me to start this all out. It's just hilarious. He's doing any expectations anything, because you just never.
Speaker 2: Know what the cabarets think.
Speaker 4: But not together.
Speaker 2: All right, we can start, we can cut it down, you know, just the l a on spirit from Baltimore.
Speaker 4: The show.
Speaker 11: They definitely did. And the first of all, I know they did not like hold up the don't play with me like that. Wow, And to be honest with you, you would be surprised. Look, you treated me very good, very very very well. They don't play about that bag. They don't play about hospitality, they don't play about how I eat, they don't play about how I smoke, They don't play about none of that. Loved you, yeah, yeah yeah, let me let me was cool.
Speaker 2: Let me was cool.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you was out there, no, absolutely know, she ain't got nothing to do with other and baddies. Please when did that that air?
Speaker 11: That is this Sunday, November fifth. Make sure you're and and the Lord. Yeah, but listen, speaking of the Lord.
Speaker 8: Johnson was very I ain't gonna I ain't gonna get.
Speaker 11: Speaking of Lord because she was a god she was. You'll know, she's a woman of guy.
Speaker 2: That's what she said.
Speaker 11: She also no woman a guy, you know, put the D on the end. She's a woman a guy and and she actually behaved very well. And Charlemagne, you and I gonna watch this because you watched the whole season. How you're not gonna watch the.
Speaker 9: Watched the episode was the whole season?
Speaker 2: Watch watched the whole season.
Speaker 7: I think I feel like I got the gist of the whole season in the one episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is what it is.
Speaker 11: Unlie Chopper's baby birthday, Happy birthday, l L Chopper and the picture of his son recently popped up on social media.
Speaker 8: And who're gonna tell him? Who does baby like Chris Brown?
Speaker 6: If you don't shut up, all right, Charlemagne, you got dog and day coming up.
Speaker 4: She's crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're gonna need name. Mother comes to the front of the congregation. Go ahead, come on, we'll give.
Speaker 9: Be born day an elite chopping man.
Speaker 7: We need a brother named Gabrielle Louiviano to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 2: He's from Florida. He started his own a law enforcement division. We'll discuss, and the lead chap, I'm gonna FaceTime you a five second five boy three. We're gonna face time you crazy.
Speaker 12: Jess.
Speaker 2: No, don't get a dance up. NeXT's the breakfast logan Morning the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Make sure you're telling the watch out for Florida.
Speaker 7: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx in all of Florida.
Speaker 9: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 15: The Florida man attacked an ATM for a very strange reason.
Speaker 2: It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that.
Speaker 15: Win say he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights.
Speaker 8: Police arrested in Orlando man.
Speaker 4: We're talking a.
Speaker 2: Homingda the breakfast club. Bitch you donkey other day with Charlam ain't a guy.
Speaker 9: I don't know why y'all keep letting him get y'all like this.
Speaker 2: It ain't me du ball as y'all.
Speaker 7: Okay, Donkey of today for Wednesday, November first is going to Gabrielle Louiano. I think that's how you pronounce his name, Gabrielle Louiano. He's from Southwest Florida. What does your uncle Shalla always say about the great state of Florida? Staying with me, the craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, and today is no exception. See Gabrielle is in southwest Florida, impersonating law enforcement. And I can't stand folks who impersonate law enforcement, even here in the Tri state area, especially in Jersey. You got these people who be riding around with the red and blue emergency lights.
Speaker 4: Envy.
Speaker 7: You told me once there's a way to tell if the emergency lights are actual law enforcement.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 2: Or usually blue lights are firefighters. Those are the the usually ones that they use when they fake it. But and then when it's red, it's usually police officers. So red and blue is police off. Remember somebody tried to rid me like that. They try to put me over using one of those place lights.
Speaker 9: So it's the red and blue. I thought it was a light in the middle too, he said.
Speaker 2: Oh, they spinning, so when they speak, they don't know what's in the middle.
Speaker 9: Yeah, got you.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know if Gabrielle was actually impersonating law enforcement.
Speaker 9: R If Gabrielle was just.
Speaker 7: Looking for a good time, what do you mean, Charlamage, You don't know if he was impersonating law enforcement just looking for a good time.
Speaker 9: Let's go to NBC News two for the report.
Speaker 26: Police Southwest Florida man it's accused him personating a police officer, all because of his white Chevy truck outfitted with red and blue flashing lights. Even has decals that make it look like a US Border Patrol vehicle, but instead of saying Border Patrol, it says booty Patrol.
Speaker 19: Meet the man behind the Booty Patrol, Gabriel Levano. He's the proud owner of this trick down Chevy pickup truck.
Speaker 2: I was just bored, you know, just have fun. You know, so far, it's just been.
Speaker 19: Fun in games for the eighteen year old from Braden sit But after an event in Arcadia he met at the Soto County deputy wasn't laughing, so.
Speaker 20: I see as I pull out of the event, cars me over.
Speaker 19: Deputy's writing him this ticket for improper display in his rims, including the prohibited red and blue lights. His fine one hundred and thirteen bucks. Lots of people like it, some people hated it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is his first ticket he received.
Speaker 19: Gabriel says he doesn't plan on writing any fake ones for pretty local in DeSoto County, Gage Golden, NBC two Booty Patrol.
Speaker 7: How can you not love Florida tropping the clues bombs for Florida. The man Gabriella is riding around in the car. He calls the Booty Patrol because he said it's the closest you could get the border patrol and still have to be in it.
Speaker 9: Gabrielle, you a damn lie. You could have said.
Speaker 2: Burger patrol, Barber patrol, Bingo patrol, basket patrol, Banana patrol.
Speaker 9: You chose booty on purpose.
Speaker 4: You know what you was doing.
Speaker 7: Okay, Booty Patrol is very specific, all right? That actually actually would be an amazing TV show. Remember Reno nine one one. Remember that show used to come on Comedy Central that was about all the police officers.
Speaker 2: That was funny.
Speaker 7: They could do a partially scripted, like unscripted comedy series called Booty Patrol.
Speaker 2: Jess Hilarius, you got a good eye for talent.
Speaker 7: If you could do the casting for the Booty Patrol comedy series, who would.
Speaker 11: Starring it, Jess Hilarious, Dwight Howood, Oh, Oh boy Sa Santana, Oh newly recruited DJ academics.
Speaker 8: You gotta Stopwayne Brady either one.
Speaker 9: You stop Wow.
Speaker 2: Bobby likes Okay, Okay, you can see that. That's all I got right now?
Speaker 4: You got right now?
Speaker 9: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that's a good cast Andrew.
Speaker 4: Can I know that? I know that.
Speaker 2: Good TV?
Speaker 10: Like that, Captain Cat.
Speaker 2: If you in the Booty Patrol, your uniform comes with assless chaps, all right, the same plans Prince used to wear cheeks just out.
Speaker 7: They got peenus shaped pistols, all right. When they hit the sirn on the squad car, it sounds like this, don't that.
Speaker 2: Like a cop com.
Speaker 7: When they're in danger, they are trained to not shoot first and bust everywhere. We appreciate that. Instead, they are highly trained to pull out their long nightsticks and beat it up. They fully support the stopping frist policy and will enforce it on you and need be. And the regular police model is the protect and serve. The Booty Patrol model comes from the great Black philosopher John Shaft.
Speaker 9: What is what is their model?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: It's my duty to please? That's right.
Speaker 8: You sound like you would be a good director of this show. You got it all figure?
Speaker 2: Should we won't go ep?
Speaker 7: Please give Gabrielle Luviiano the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's police.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you are the day, all the day.
Speaker 2: Ye Could you imagine the booty patrol behind you? You would get so nervous.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 11: If they pull out that they only rest from behind, If they only pull up from behind it.
Speaker 7: I just got a text from the president of the Black Lives the Fat Lives Matter community. He says, the booty patrols downstairs in me. They got a warm for your arrest. They want you to come out with your face down and your ass up.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, that was so corny, Like you really built the suspense up.
Speaker 8: Just I thought he was in trouble.
Speaker 4: I cursed.
Speaker 8: Stories.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do a citizens arrest Charlamne? Yeah, No, I do not want to do.
Speaker 9: I want the boy patrol to come do their job.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 10: For him? All right?
Speaker 2: Bet we'll see them all piece BT peace, bet anybody else?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's so corny, it's horrible. Guy called him today, said he was so funny on the dmly Show last night, and then he does this. Just fix my mess is up next. If if you're having relationship problems, with any type of problems, you need some advice, just is here to help you out. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Just fix my mess. It's the Breakfast Club on morning. Yes, the Breakfast Club Morning. Everybody's thej Envy, Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us, just hilarious hearing the times for Just fix my mess. We got Chris on the line, Chris without Chris.
Speaker 10: What's going on now? Chris?
Speaker 2: You said you got three baby mamas.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, good luck with your question, bro.
Speaker 12: So basically, just I got through baby mamas. You know what I do for my kids through everything else supposed to do as a theab But they still interfering with my marriage that I'm in right now. How do you how I go about that?
Speaker 11: How are they interfering with their marriage? Are you interfering with them?
Speaker 12: I mean no, not necessarily. I try to keep the conversation as minimal as possible so long as it concerning the kids.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: Okay, So you are faithful to your wife.
Speaker 10: I am. I am wife.
Speaker 12: However, due to you know, recent events from the past and me not being saif, I guess with my baby mama, they assume that the same situation applies with my current wife.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh with your current Oh so you must. Oh, they must be used to running every wife away. They run everybody off, Yeah, everybody else. Okay, Now are they friends?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 8: Do they deal with each other? Is this like the Baby Mama Club? Or they don't like each other?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 11: Okay, so this is a I've I actually been in a situation. I was the girlfriend to a guy who had this situation going on. But ain't nobody run me off? This is this I just left you. You you pretty much made this bed for yourself by dealing with all three of them because it seemed like you didn't cut them off. And and now that you do want to cut them off, they're regular schedule programming. They can't they can't change how they've been operating because you didn't. You didn't nip it in the bud when you were moving on in other relationships.
Speaker 12: So, I mean, I get that, but you know, my thing is here is now we were growing I have my kids. When I was seventeen, I'm thirty.
Speaker 10: Now, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: So after a certain point of time, you got to grow up and understand that things it's gonna be what it is, right yep.
Speaker 11: And I think and I think as long as you keep one hundred percent communication open and being honest with your wife about what happened and why your baby mama's are that way, you and your wife should be good.
Speaker 2: She don't know them gut from Charleston though, No, she no, definitely don't know.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 2: You know this person in their voice?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 12: You know from telling I can hear that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know one thing. I don't know what you're sound about. I know you don't sound no thirty sir?
Speaker 25: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 8: It sounds very wise?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you brother? Now, Jamel huh, hey, Jamel for fix? Why are Jamel?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: I'm like here in trouble. What's going on with bro?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 12: Listen, I just want to I just want to wh do you think I should take a girl on the first date?
Speaker 10: It was this list. It was a list on Facebook.
Speaker 16: They had all these different restaurants should out you should take.
Speaker 10: Out a girl? What should you think I should take the girl?
Speaker 2: How old are you say? First? So I can tell jests six?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 8: What the hell where you from?
Speaker 2: Okay? I know that's right? All right?
Speaker 4: Well cool?
Speaker 11: I I honestly feel like you should cook for because Yeah, let to be honest, first you.
Speaker 2: Gotta come to the crib. She got to come to the first date come.
Speaker 8: To I don't know, well, listen, this is my thing because I did see I ain't.
Speaker 11: I didn't see this thing on Facebook that you're talking about, but I did see outside of Chili's and apple Bee's when I was over in Porto Rico, and I know this is also in the States as well, that they have food that contains ingredients that will like make people get cancer and all types of other stuff. They actually have these signs outside of almost every restaurant now, like be careful the food contains. We have some ingredients in our food here that contains chemicals and stuff that can promote cancer in bodies. So yeah, I don't think you need to take your girl. No, I mean take this girl nowhere. You can actually actually go take her to sit down at a sushi restaurant. I mean that's like almost the cleanest way to eat all you cook for that's it. Get an airbanbas so it ain't yourk crib. Set it up real nice and cook you. Yeah, you're welcome. Hein't know what to say, because that's for real, baby trop bowling, bro trot bowling. Yeah, yeah, go bowling. Yeah, but I'm serious that that's the real thing. You see that with the food that caused cares. But it seemed like every food was on it.
Speaker 2: Every food, every food.
Speaker 11: But they have to but they now have to put that outside of their restaurants because that is true.
Speaker 7: That in America because they know it would up the money. Absolutely, they know it would mess up the money and everything with damn.
Speaker 8: Something can cause Rio is America. Sadly that's where it was at.
Speaker 2: Well, just fix my mess eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, called Jess right now. It's the breakfast Club in morning, got berdie, it's a real deal.
Speaker 4: Help me.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I'm all up in your mess. I'm gonna fix it.
Speaker 2: Mix it, fixed it, fix it.
Speaker 8: Just gonna fix your mess because my advice is real.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. It's DJ env Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Laris is here and it's time for just fix my mess. Eight hundred five A five one oh five one. We have Anna on the line, an there. Yes, Hey, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 27: Okay, So for Jes my question is I was with my son's father. Boys became my son's father. We were together once was a teenager. He is four years older than me, and he ends up going to jail for eight years. I was riding out with him, but I was also young, so I did live my life also, but always in him being there for him. When he came home, we dig it together, and which you know, in hindsight, I'm like, I shaid, it took my little time, but we got together. And he's been home now for ten years, and he's cheated for the ten years that he's been home, and I was given him kind of like grace. I'm like, well, you've been locked up for eight years.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 27: I wasn't a relationship while you was been there, so I thought he was getting it out of his system. But the last situation, like he had a side trick. I found out for a year and a half, she knew about me, she knew everything, and now he really wants to work it out, and I'm just like, I don't know. It's been ten years. I thought she was going to change, and you haven't, and now you want to fight for your family. So I'm like, so I break my family up?
Speaker 8: Right, like, do y'all have how many kids do I have? You said, y'all, do you have kids together?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 27: We only have one?
Speaker 2: Okay, one kid?
Speaker 8: Y'all? You I think is no more there.
Speaker 11: I feel like once once people finished playing and do whatever they doing, you know, they want something to fall back on, and of course that would be you because you were there since day won and you actually allowed him to get whatever out of the system.
Speaker 2: I think that was just something that.
Speaker 11: You told yourself because you were You felt guilty about getting in a relationship while he did his bid, but you were free.
Speaker 22: He was not.
Speaker 11: So had he been out, you know, maybe y'all would have been faithful to each other. Maybe it's still would have ran its course the way that it did. I think you gave a lot to that relationship and you don't owe anything, and honestly, neither does he. I think that it's just that he don't have no more running to do so now now he wants to settle down.
Speaker 8: But you have a lot more life to live. You do you want to be with him? To be honest with me, you you do. You that's the love of your life, That's the person you want to wake up with. Every day.
Speaker 27: I honestly, I see I'd be born because I'm just like, I do have love for him.
Speaker 4: I tol him.
Speaker 27: I'm like, you know, I'm not in love with you. I do have love to you. And then I don't want to compare my situation to anybody because everybody houseful is solen different. Yeah, and sometimes i' charlue the bus or anybody under the bus. But I'm like, you know, I've seen how he's changed. He had his little indiscretions and stuff, and you know he's now for maybe he's stuff. So I'm like, am I trying to push that on him? Like do I think?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 27: Changing point?
Speaker 8: Don't listen.
Speaker 11: Charlomagne also have money, and Charlomagne also you know what I'm saying, Like, no, I understand, but it's like, come on, don't don't. Don't don't let somebody else changing their life, you know, project on you Like no, because I just feel like, no, it's not gonna happen. It's not gonna It's other things that kept her there too, Charlomagne wife. Other things I changed with.
Speaker 7: The thing that kept her the most is I grew and I evolved. Oh but I did that because I didn't want to lose my family.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 7: I saw my father make those same mistakes, and I saw other men make those same right right, right.
Speaker 2: Right, and and and do you do you?
Speaker 8: Honestly, you're sitting here telling me I'm not in love with him, but.
Speaker 9: But you do have hope.
Speaker 11: You have hope he will change that he will change well in the meantime until he does, like he needs to work hard to do that.
Speaker 8: You've never made him.
Speaker 27: Work to do it the first time that we ever did. Like, we just started counseling four weeks ago. We built two times, we do two times a week, and we're being as transparent like it's not like I'm giving him hope, like, oh, yes, this is what I want. I'm like, let's okay, I want to see if we can work through this. He's being more transparent so hard, but I do value the opinion, right.
Speaker 11: And if this is what you waited ten years for, then you or ten years plus four, then I'm all for you making a decision to do that. If that's what you really want in your heart, all right, ye, check back again, check back and call me in a few weeks ago, because I want to go damn sure.
Speaker 8: Will thank you both now ask yes, eight.
Speaker 2: Hundred and five five hours one, just fix my mess, fixed my just fixed my mess. That's but you got to ask Jess to all right, well we got rumors on the way, Jess. What were we talking about?
Speaker 7: Oh oh, it makes sure you subscribe to Justy podcast.
Speaker 9: This is important.
Speaker 7: If you like just fix my Mess, you should subscribe to her podcast, the Carefully Reckless podcast on the Black Effect.
Speaker 2: iHeart radio podcast Network because she goes in death fixing mess on her party.
Speaker 11: Yeah definitely not in depthy, but he got the listing death death.
Speaker 8: Ain't going to death now?
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just with the message next, Yes, just.
Speaker 8: With the message next.
Speaker 11: DJ Jazzy Jeff recalls Will Smith trying to cut his cast with Button Knies the whole cast.
Speaker 8: We'll be back, Yes, that's what I say.
Speaker 2: Cut the cast.
Speaker 9: Do you want to cut somebody?
Speaker 2: We know how we'll get down jesus. All right, it's the Breakfast Logan Morning, the Breakfast Club. What are you saying? We don't talking about it. No, we get lord.
Speaker 11: Feel Yeah, you're feeling this out. We want you to do one daily show. Now you come up the time you feeling be honest boy.
Speaker 9: Oh hush, you come here with a fireirl and all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Morning we are the Breakfast Club. Jesse Larius is here and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 16: Yes, just Robert, now, just don't eat no line.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. I don't do that, sat just on the breakfast Club. Okay.
Speaker 11: Dj j Z Jeffer calls Will Smith trying to cut his cast off with button knives.
Speaker 8: So listen, we know that we okay, no, no, no, no, no so that all right?
Speaker 6: Damn this.
Speaker 8: I was doing good all day. Yeah no, no, no, I did still read this good.
Speaker 2: But it's a mix up.
Speaker 11: No, they're saying like I was told that it was his cast, like he had a cast like on his arm or his leg, and he tried to cut it off with a butter knife. Cast dj j Z jeff was about to come up with some stuff like I remember he tried to cut us with a knife about a knight I thought about.
Speaker 8: All right, no, mine, it's not even an.
Speaker 2: Interesting no more.
Speaker 11: Okay, all right, we're gonna move on. Kodak Black's lawyer waising on a beat for Ray J. Now, if you didn't hear about the beat between ray J and Kodak Black. Recently, Kodak did an interview on Drink Champs and he looked real high in the videos. Now it's no secret we know Kodak. He you know, we get tired a little or a loot whatever, but that's his prerogative. Ray J posted a comment under the video, claiming to be concerned about Kodak. He said that when he took him to the White House, the people weren't happy with his behavior there.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 11: He said, Kodak needs help and that Nor shouldn't have put the interview out. Kodak responded, curse and ra J.
Speaker 2: No, okay, all right, that is good because if it ain't nos in it, if it's yeah, I said, yeah, sorry whatever, that's what you boy? So you all right?
Speaker 11: Yes, Nor shouldn't have put Noor shouldn't have put the video out in Kodak, He responded to Reggie, he custom always said that look, yo, can we can catch a faith ray J said that he would fight him in a terrible charitable case.
Speaker 8: They went back and forth. It was just a lie anyway.
Speaker 11: Now, Kodak lawyer, he decided to release a long statement basically saying like, Yo, you ain't gonna come for my client.
Speaker 8: In a long statement, I'm gonna just read a little bit of the bullets.
Speaker 11: He said, Kodak has been involved in a bunch of positive initiatives since he got out of jail.
Speaker 2: True, ray J said.
Speaker 11: He said ray J was invited did invite Kodak Black to the White House for a fundraiser another candidate for another candidate. It had nothing to do with trying to support Kodak. The lawyer also claimed that he had already been setting up a one on one meeting for Kodak and the President before Reggie even invited him.
Speaker 2: So what is you talking about?
Speaker 8: And then he claimed ray J.
Speaker 11: Was phony for trying to act like he was concerned about Kodak, but when Kodak really really needed help the most, ray J was nowhere to be found. He also named other people that really really did help Kodak, and that was Fat Joe, Gucci Man, Jocelarious, Little Pump, Loyatty Jake, Paul, Fat Man School.
Speaker 2: But noa ice.
Speaker 9: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: I don't believe one.
Speaker 11: First of all, Man, I don't think you can literally it's Fat Joe, Gucci Man, Joscelarious, Little Pump Loyati, Jake, Paul fat Man school, but not like Ice. I would never get overanoa Ice help Kodak And how did Escelarious help?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we don't talk about her.
Speaker 11: I'm talking about I'm trying to figure Sam Sam whatever.
Speaker 8: So but I do agree with I agree.
Speaker 11: I'm all for somebody trying to help out, you know, a black brother trying to help out another blue brother. But I felt like ray J could have left some things out of that comment that was so public, Like you should.
Speaker 2: Have called them, Yeah, you should, like you you cool with.
Speaker 11: Him, if you invited him to the White House with you, then you could have called him like, yo, look, I don't like the way you're looking at the interview or whatever.
Speaker 8: And it probably would have.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to say Kodak was was acting up in the White House.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they didn't like his Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because that because rich ray J means well. But at the same time, it was like it seemed like a little like, come on, don't do that, all right, Kanya and Sexy Red half Beef. Now this is this is no secret. My back, yeah, Kaya, my neck, my back. One thing Kye will never do it's hold back her opinion. Now, she's tired of being compared to like Sexy Red and Sukiyaa. And she was saying recently that trainer raise y'all, not not me. I trainer raise y'all, y'all. Don't don't put that on me. And she quote her lyrics and she said, yes, I said my neck, my back, licked my and lick my. You know what I'm saying. I'm not out here doing that to these nexts. I'm not licking, no crack and no back and all that. I'm not looking.
Speaker 8: I'm not doing none of that.
Speaker 2: You letting niggas walk you like all you let you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And she's saying that.
Speaker 11: So sexy Red had responded in call do hatera and so Kaya had to read her for filth play it red the people burst and.
Speaker 28: It's buggling non sex that knocked up ass red. To reread your glass is being charged with not being a shame of your goddamn self and being mad about it. Being a dad beating Bama, a dad beat daddy, a deadbeat daughter, and a dead beat young fugger looking like it has being looking like a rink of bed sheet, attempted to come for a real quick.
Speaker 8: Being ugly didn't matter than a mother looking like an old.
Speaker 28: Crumbled upstair lass backwood. That ain't nobody buying take that back to the store. But it ain't no reap not being able to handle the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. So help you God, But ain't nobody helping you but the devil.
Speaker 8: I can't like you that when you ain't shit, and it shows.
Speaker 2: I don't want it.
Speaker 28: Not knowing who your babydad is sucking on toes at the same damn time, getting pissed and trying to come.
Speaker 12: For a real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that wasn't even half of it.
Speaker 7: Does have a point that she was telling men to lick her back. You know, she wasn't singing about licking backs.
Speaker 2: But I'm not with all the ass shaming as salad, you know, like that don't toss salad, shame people.
Speaker 9: Why if they want to do that, the men, let them do that?
Speaker 4: The men man.
Speaker 8: Okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Okay, because it's like they they shame men when they do it too. Remember when Megan the Stallion and Cardi called us bottom feeders.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I would have never ever heard.
Speaker 7: Called us bottom feeders. Don't shame people because they want to look the back, That's all I'm saying. Yeah, And I also will say, you know, we get older and we start to see the world differently, and I understand that, but every generation has somebody who pushes the envelope further than the last generation. Because I promise you, when Kye my Neck, my Back came out, people was listening to that, older people when they was like they was criticizing.
Speaker 9: That's all the way folks are doing sexy right now, guarantee.
Speaker 11: But I'm gonna be completely honest. I disagree with her when she said trainer, raise our trainer. Ain't never really no trainer. I just feel like all of this is so different like the ice spice Nope, I feel like that is different. It's way more like you just said, they push the envelope much further than the last generation.
Speaker 2: You forget Kim's versus sometimes because I used to put yeah, but that's.
Speaker 11: Only this last week listen, I know, and the music, that's how she portrayed herself in the music.
Speaker 2: You ain't see her. Oh my god, so comedia back then. We don't know what they were doing.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, y'all knew y'all was up in the room.
Speaker 7: It's just like bas like athletes, right, Like every athlete is like the thing for their generation. Like Lebron wouldn't have existed in the eighties because times are different. People evolved the way the way Steph Curry, all of that's different now.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: So it's just like the same thing with these artists for their generation, they would risk the artists.
Speaker 9: Trina was considered.
Speaker 11: I S and STDs. Who is coming out? Who is saying it like they were?
Speaker 2: Foxy Brown had a lyric like that.
Speaker 7: She said there was something about it was an eyes shot you raw dog disease infested these infested y'all.
Speaker 2: Remember that she wasn't saying she was. She didn't say she has.
Speaker 11: The queen of STS. What the hell is the STI sexually transmitted infection? She said, she said, I don't but SD queen.
Speaker 2: That's a little crazy.
Speaker 9: I don't remember what the lyric.
Speaker 29: I just remember fox he saying raw dog something. But if she wasn't talking about her, she was talking about Yeah, that's it all right? Well, yes, I am, and that is just with the mess all right. Now, we got a salute to our producer Eddie. Today is Eddie's birthday.
Speaker 2: Is his born day. Happy birthday, Edie. He's a huge Eagles fan. He's from Philly. Whenever you hear anything not right on Breakfast Club, it's his fault. It's definitely anything production wise.
Speaker 10: That ain't right.
Speaker 2: It's Eddie's fault. Absolutely, you remember that. So salute to Eddie. Happy birthday. Brother. We got we got green and white balloons for him today for his Eagles. I know I'm not chipping in on that because they green and white eagles.
Speaker 10: I have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's how I felt about your Cowboys and anything about boys, any jersey, any everything with a star on it. But anyway, all right, people's choice mixes up. Next, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same morning, everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Jesse Larius is here again. Salute to all the parents out there. I know some of your tie. You got a long day to day. You were out and about last night with the kids, Halloween trick or treating. But now you need your rest and I understand it because I need mine. But Charlamange, you got the Daily Show tonight.
Speaker 7: I do have the Daily Show tonight eleven o'clock on Comedy Central. Governor former Governor of South Carolina, Nikki Haley will be my guest tonight, so tune in and Jess, You'll be in Detroit coming up sooner.
Speaker 11: I'll be in Detroit next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at comedy club Punchline.
Speaker 8: We got six shows DESI and I that is my brother.
Speaker 11: And then immediately after I'm flying from Detroit to Atlanta to Atlanta Comedy Theater Underground. I'm doing a live Reckless to discussion show. Me London Prince and Little Baby Father Rome. We're going to be doing our very first live Reckless discussion show and we kicking it off in Atlanta. And then Saturday is Cold Parents and Therapy. Me and Rome are doing our very first live Cold Parents and Therapy show. Okay, so with Atlanta, y'all in for a good tree. Y'all need to get y'all tickets. That's November tenth, eleventh for those live shows.
Speaker 9: Get your tickets that's a residency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's dope. I see that. All right. When we come back, we got the positive note.
Speaker 4: Don't move.
Speaker 2: It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody. It's j n V charlamagnea god. We are the Breakfast Club. Jesse Hilarious is here. We got somebody on the line, Charlamagne, Yes, we do.
Speaker 7: Is this Tyra Johnson? Good morning, Tyra. This is Charlamagne the God. DJ Envy just hilarious is here as well.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: Now let me make sure it's the right person. This is Tyra from Lake Paulk, Georgia.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 14: Correct.
Speaker 2: You love the big You want to open up a big shop in the future, Yes, I do, I really do.
Speaker 10: For right now, you do.
Speaker 2: Instacart, gig work.
Speaker 9: You got two kids, fourteen and five.
Speaker 2: Thanks for your five year old is autistic? Yes it is.
Speaker 7: And you love the Breakfast Club and the relationship between myself and DJ ANDV.
Speaker 18: I love the relationship between y'all two.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, I just want to tell you that we are taking care of your Amazon wishless all right, thank you so much. Yes, everything that's on your Amazon wish list, we are going to take care of a courtesy at the Breakfast Club and our good friends at Amazon, and we hope you have an amazing holiday season.
Speaker 9: Man, you hugged those little those little kids for us.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: All right, Tyra, hold on, make sure you log on the Breakfast Club online dot com and register for your chance to have your wish lists granted by the Breakfast Club and Amazon.
Speaker 2: All right, well we come back. We got the positive notice the Breakfast Club on morning morning. Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get ab out of here. Just you back tomorrow, I am. And the the answer to that, you're just gonna be here for the rest of the week.
Speaker 7: You have decided to not be busy and you know, come kick it with our people for a little while.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, all right, Well you got a positive shot of mine.
Speaker 7: I do have a positive man. I just want to tell everybody out there to have faith. Man, you gotta trust and you gotta believe. Okay, what's meant for you has a funny way of finding you at the right moment when you're most ready.
Speaker 9: The thing is, you won't always know if.
Speaker 7: You're ready, and everything may unfold unexpectedly, and this is where leaps of faith come into place, So just trust and believe.
Speaker 9: That's the moral of the story. Man, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitches, you gonta finish or y'all done