Speaker 1: So have you guys heard of the Kims of Comedy Tour. It's Kim Field's, Kim Wayan's, Kim Whitley, and Kim Coles. They had an event last week in Wilmington, Delaware at a local library, and the Kims had a panel discussion about their comedic talents and their individual careers in entertainment. It was free to the public and it was packed. Kim Fields hosted the event and the other ladies kept the audience entertained with their humor. Kim Coles posted a picture of the group on Instagram and thanked the crowd by writing, quote, we shared, we laughed, we learned from each other, and it was an epic night.
Speaker 2: I think we need to put the show on the road.
Speaker 1: What city do you think we should bring it to next? So what do you guys think of the Kims of Comedy Tour? That sounds cute?
Speaker 2: Huh? Yeah? I love all those Kims. Yeah love that meals Jim Wayans. Yes, we've been we miss her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just feel sorry for to p. You know, they name ain't Kim money King be one because they that's right.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, It's all about Kim cut Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: A lot for them to talk about. Because Kim Fields is a comedic actress.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she hosts Kim Coles.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen in a while. She was on the in Living Color.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, yes, Living single and Living Single with Kim Field.
Speaker 5: Well Kias was on Sinclair. Yeah, and then who else is it?
Speaker 1: Kim Kim Whitley's at down Grateful.
Speaker 2: She's so funny. Yeah, So that sounds fun. So look for it at a theater near you. Hopefully moving on.
Speaker 1: A federal judge in Mississippi has dismissed Brett Farve's defamation suit against Shannon Sharp. Farv used suits Sharp back in February of this year for making egregiously false statements about Farre's welfare misspending case in Mississippi on an episode of Undisputed.
Speaker 2: The judge rule that Sharp.
Speaker 1: Used constitutionally protected speech rhetorical hyperbole in saying that Farv was taken from the underserved, and no reasonable person watching the show would think that Farb actually went into the homes of poor people and took their money. On Twitter, Sharp noted the dismissal of the lawsuit and thanked his legal team.
Speaker 2: So that case is out, dismissed out. Good. It should have never been a case.
Speaker 4: It was a story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever, what come on, That's what happens.
Speaker 2: If you're the right race away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Britt fav don't want to have to deal with Shannon, that's what you don't want.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: He's happy too that it was dismissed all right.
Speaker 1: Well, uh, this is a funny story to some adults, and it could be very disrespectful to others. Kim Kardashian's oldest son, Saint, loves flipping off paparazzi when he's out and about with his mom. Saint is just seven years old, and he was caught yet again flipping the bird to photographers as Saint and Kim left a restaurant together on Friday. Saint threw up the middle finger for the cameras. Kim quickly spotted his hand down and he laughed and so did the photographers. Well, this isn't the first time that Saint had flipped off the paparazzi.
Speaker 2: So guys, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Is this disrespectful or should Saint get a pass because the photographers are always following them photographers.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't let my son he was.
Speaker 2: Still making respect his elder.
Speaker 1: N we Ken.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I mean she checked it. But you know you seven man, So like you know, I got news to you. You're gonna flip the wrong personal. You keep this little attitude though, because you're gonna flip the wrong person off. And they got something funny, you know, So you might as well start teaching them early, because you don't learn. I learned all your jokes ain't funny. I've been taught that. You know, my MoMA, you say that, shut up laughing all the time. That's one thing, But then when somebody in the street teach it to you, you learn it better.
Speaker 2: Well, this is Kanye's son, remember that.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: She has her hands full those kids.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: It's a lot dealing with four kids. Has a single mom. Yeah yeah, could you even do that?
Speaker 3: Could you get away with that single mama with a billion dollars?
Speaker 4: That's like she just well like that around each child has a nanny and each child has a security guard.
Speaker 5: God, I feel like that, say single mom, Now it ain't it ain't like what what what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Y'all out there heaving.
Speaker 4: It, thank you, thank you, you know get the kids ready for school, driving the school, you know, go to work. By this, it's a different single mom than what y'all out here doing. So let's let's filter that in now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know they do have all those privileges.
Speaker 1: The dad still is not around to help her with the discipline of those children.
Speaker 3: You know, Well, y'all don't know where Kanye were saying, how do we know you're not around? Though?
Speaker 5: How we know that?
Speaker 2: Because when he's been in the news.
Speaker 5: I don't, I don't he didn't go to indus. I don't think he's not being a good dad.
Speaker 2: I don't think just I don't say that. Just said that, not together with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 2: He left them, left, broke up, all divorce.
Speaker 3: Everybody el y'all saw else they're doing.
Speaker 5: Tommy, Wow, you.
Speaker 2: Not like a fairy tale across the street.
Speaker 3: But you sound like he loved his kids. They got divorced.
Speaker 5: From his words, Oh they got a divorce.
Speaker 3: That's a divorce. That's not leaving your children. The court ain't gonna get the kids to the man.
Speaker 5: He didn't leave them. He got a divorce.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour there's a new pizza loaded with Thanksgiving dinner topping, and we'll talk about.
Speaker 5: Them right after this. Nobody should need that.
Speaker 2: You're listening. Morning Show