Speaker 1: It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. You can call him at eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, leave a message for him. You might just hear your call on the air. You ready, Steve? Yep, This one's from Tiffany. Tiffany's from Buffalo. She left a message about yesterday's Strawberry letter. It was from the wife who said her husband had an emergency cell phone that she didn't know about, and she thinks he's using it to communicate to his alleged mistress. He told her he lost his other cell phone during a stampede when a fight broke out between rival fraternities at a game. Here's Tiffany. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: Hey, Steve, this is Tiffany from Buffalo. I wanted to talk to you about the strawberry letter with the football guy and the stampede. Oh that was crazy. He could have solved everything by saying when she asked, whose phone did you use? If he had just said, I don't know. I asked from random person at the game if I could use their phone to call my wife so I can get home. That's all he had to say. She wouldn't ask to see a phone because he shouldn't minute that he had.
Speaker 3: A second phone.
Speaker 2: That was so stupid. And if she asked about the fight, he should have just told her, Oh, there was a fight in my section. Maybe I made it out to be bigger than what it was because I was caught.
Speaker 3: Up in it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's how I lost my phone. Because there was a fight in my section and everybody pushing each oven to get away from it. I lost my phone.
Speaker 4: It would have been all.
Speaker 3: Over right then and there.
Speaker 2: He wouldn't have to explain anything else. So stupid, But that's all I wanted to tell you, say, Steve, love you guys.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 4: I like helps you lie. That's a woman that you won't in your life there help Thank you soach other appreciate women like that who actually ate in a bit.
Speaker 1: This one's from Big Chris from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: What's up, morning, Cruise. It's your boy, Big Chris calling from Shelby, North Carolina, thirty five miles with of Charlotte, North Carolina. Put us on the mouth, big dog. I'm calling about the Peter woman that called hate No Steven tell me about getting on Junior. What she need to do is take car of on them dogs in the background, just like Steve always saved. These are just jokers. If you don't like them, call back to Marow there'll be more.
Speaker 4: I'm like that Kirey straight out of Shelby thirty five miles outside of Charlotte. Man, I appreciate you, Big Chris. Chris sound like Big Chris too, right on, bick Dog. Appreciate everything you said about us, you know, and you know we got Junior. Junior have a little rough day to day. So here in here, you know, consoling Tommy and and not wanting to partake in the jokes. And he gonna mess around, get a little ass toe in half mess around over here, because you know I don't I don't do mercy.
Speaker 5: That's not what I do.
Speaker 2: Yes call her, but JUNR is having a bad day, Steve, So you can't adjust and pull up a little bit and just.
Speaker 5: No, he goes harder. Now you know how many.
Speaker 4: Times I have a bad day and I come to work anyway, What you're not finna do is come in here with a bad day and expect me to just adjust my attitude because you having a bad ass day over some stupid ass mess. You just said that, And when I done tried to tell him, and then you know why Junior had a bad.
Speaker 5: Day because he took something I said in that to his wife. Steve, you're his mentor, Steve, you're his men.
Speaker 1: Not today you already say up to you. He looks up to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me help him. Then don't take nothing.
Speaker 4: I say in there and say, Steve said, you got to go in there with information like this came to you, like this is a revelation you have.
Speaker 5: You don't go in there talking about Steve said.
Speaker 3: Well, I've said that because you had said it. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: So you're still stupid. I probably don't like you. Yeah, that's what here.
Speaker 1: This is the time when you need to listen.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right now. Your wife probably don't even like me.
Speaker 5: I'll be damn. He turned against your Wow, that's really cold.
Speaker 4: I ain't even think of that. She's so sick of Oh yeah, so not so not family few come on turning, Come up.
Speaker 1: Next, we'll hear from the nephew with Today again. You're listening Morning Show