Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all all at all, So.
Speaker 2: Don't give them.
Speaker 1: A bu bussy.
Speaker 3: Steve listening to.
Speaker 1: To show, I want to join.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joy, you know you love You gotta turn.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 5: Have to turn the mouth turn You probably got to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 1: Out, turn the water upo loo. Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. Well, okay, here we go. You know what's important, What's what can be a huge part of your success is if you if you find a balance, if you find a balance in your life. That's that's been very important for me. And I've really never phrased it this way until now, but I was kind of thinking about it after my wife and I mean we set up one night recently.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 7: You know, I often come on here and this is kind of an inspirational moment of the show, and I try to remind people about that most important relationship between you and God. And that's that's the apex of it. That's that's the that's the top of it, you've got to form the relationship with God. If you don't, everything else struggles. It's hard to be a good husband without God. It's hard to be a good family man without God. It's hard to be successful without God. Man, it's hard to be hard to get through this thing called life without God.
Speaker 1: So that's clear.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, you can't talk about God. Twenty four seven. You got to go to work. Come on, man, let's just be real. I ain't doing I ain't your pastor, and I ain't at your church. But let's just be real about it. You know, if people tell you got to keep your mind stayed on Him and all like that, that's a true statement.
Speaker 1: Got to keep your mind stayed in that area.
Speaker 7: I Don't'm not here to tell you how to live, but you got to keep your mind stayed in that area of God, of doing the right thing, caring about people. That's what I took it as. Now I could be wrong. I apologize if I'm not saying it the way you've been taught. I can only do me now. But after that, you got to go to work.
Speaker 1: You got to have some fun.
Speaker 7: You got to take care of your business and that's the balance you have to find so it once you focus on showing up your relationship with God, you gotta balance this now. Now, you got to allocate some time I don't care who you are, for your family. If you're gonna have a family, you got to allocate.
Speaker 5: Some time for them.
Speaker 1: See, we can't just marry these women or make these kids and then neglect them.
Speaker 7: And fellas, especially if I'm talking to men out here and ladies you can listen to, but listen. If you find yourself struggling in your life, man, and you can't seem to get it together, let's just go over a couple of things. The first two things, if you find yourself struggling, you can't seem to pull it together and reach your goals and get the where you want to go.
Speaker 1: Let's just do a check how is your relationship with God?
Speaker 7: And then next how much time are you taking to allocate for your family? Now, your family don't always live in your house, but if you made them, they yours and the responsibility to them is never lessen because you don't stay that no more. Because you and the girl broke up, you and a woman don't speak that, hey, man, that don't ever release you from the obligation. Feel me what I'm telling you this now because I'm not telling you something I'm wondering about. I've had to live through them years. So two things you can start looking at. If you not where you want to be, and you ain't, you ain't really solent. You can't figure out why you keep spending your wheels. Have you just done a random inventory?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 7: Have you just checked on your relationship with God? Have you checked on the time you spending dedicated towards your family, your children that you created? If them two things is out of sink, man, that I can tell you right now, you can go on and get to explaining yourself away just like that. Hey man, how come you ain't where you want to be?
Speaker 1: Man? Comes man, I really ain't. Well, if you really ain't, then you really ain't.
Speaker 7: The third thing is you got to allocate the necessary time for your business.
Speaker 1: You got to handle your business. All of this, man, is.
Speaker 7: The way it works. And the order the order is God first, family second. Then you got to handle all your business.
Speaker 1: But as me, and this is what we do. If I don't handle my business, I can't take care of my family. True statement. But if your business is in front of your family, you out of order.
Speaker 7: Now that's all we talking about now in it. See, that's all we really say in here now, fellas you know, you know I mean, I mean, come on, man, you know, let's have a real conversation about being better. You know, if you have created these children, you got to handle your business. You may not like the girl no more. You and the woman might have broken up, y'all might go your own way, But what that got to do with the child though, Man, you got to handle your business. They got to know who daddy is. That's your obligation. Man, that God ain't letting you off the hook for that.
Speaker 8: Try it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and try it and think you're gonna get off the hook with that, cause you're not. Man, You just not. I'm sorry, man, dog Steve, Why you coming like that? Because I did it like that. I did it. Man.
Speaker 7: I was over here trying to reshape my life, get myself up on my feet when I was a homeless man and trying to come back.
Speaker 1: Man, I thought I had to take care of me first and then so I can neglect it.
Speaker 7: Cared about them kids, man, I ain't hid at work, man, God kept his knee on my neck for a long time for that one right there, till I finally learned the lesson hold up man, put these phone calls in, go spend some time, do something. And then it started turning around for me. You know, I can't be there all the time because I am out here on the ground in the hustle. But at the same time, Man, some more phone calls, some more letters, some more hawha, he heeds something, then take care of your business.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 1: You got to work hard to be successful.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I sometimes I don't put that in there. I just live it, and I expect my sons to emulate that. But I gotta talk to them all the time. How hard you got to work to be something. It's an all out of salt on it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: If you gotta target in mind, you gotta go.
Speaker 7: You gotta wake up every day trying to get there, and you can't get tired of it because it.
Speaker 1: Never ends.
Speaker 7: You're gonna always be this way. That's how life is designed and set up. You got to be a hard worker. Man. If you always looking for some time to chill, and man, I wanna go do what I wanna do. You ain't gonna make it. In order to be successful, you have to do a series of things that you're uncomfortable doing, and work is the thing that most of us are uncomfortable doing.
Speaker 1: It's so much easier to chill matter. I wish I could kick back with a cigar.
Speaker 7: Man all the time, but I can't, Man, I can't because I got to work. Then the last piece of the balance pipe balance piece is you gotta take some time out to enjoy yourself. But if you ain't where you wanna be, you ain't got a lot of time to enjoy yourself. Quit thinking, man, that this balance is even. It's a whole lot of God, a whole lot of family, a whole lot of business, and a little bit of chilling. The chilling can't be equal to the family, the business, all your God. If the chilling is equal to any of them, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it. Quit chilling, man, and go to work like a man. Do what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 7: Work on your family, work on your relationship, work on your God, work on your business. And then when you chill, you might not chill as law, but you show gonna chill bigger, You gonna ball bigger.
Speaker 9: Baby's Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Welcome one, Welcome them all, all of you. Special shout out to truck drivers out there today. Special shout out to all the waste management people out there today, trash collectors. What's up with your boys? Everybody that works down at Coca Cola PEPSI? What's up with your truck drivers? Pop bob drivers, you distribute water? Everybody work for the Male Company? For US Postal Service? What's up ups fed X out of Memphis? What's up all y'all out there? You know what I'm saying. This is the Steve Harvey Morning Show. The voice you're listening to is probably one of the countriest people on radio who was told because of your voice, texture and tone, you will never make it on radio because you did not go to the Columbia School of Broadcasting and learn proper voice technique.
Speaker 1: I have heard that well.
Speaker 7: Twenty three years later, here I'm he ish, I'm is And to the disdain of my bugy ass co host Shirley Strawberry, now my other co host, Calin for real, she tolerates it because she's more liberal and understanding of it. She's heard, and she got family members that talk like this. Tommy is me, so there is no problem. And then Junior is all of that, so we have no problem. Now Mississippi Monica, God knows she from Mississippi what she gonna say about how anybody talk. Therefore, that is the collective bargaining chip that we all have as teammates and members of the Steve Harvey Morning Shop. Thank you, my Father God for this day. Thank you for the blessing of life and whatever measure of strength and health that you may have. We asked you to continue to watch over us, lead me and protect my mouth today that I don't say nothing too ignorant, but yet still somewhat ignorant. Leaders and gentlemen, Welcome to the ride.
Speaker 1: Junior. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 10: Did the marything you talking about today last night?
Speaker 11: Let me tell you something. You need to stop talking to me immediately. Yeah, okay, talking about I'm going here? Yeah yeah, I'm talking about you, mister Harvey. You you if I go in here with another piece of Harvey advice that he talked about my marriage, I'm not gonna be married a low I need. I need to just stop talking to you. Got well, see you stupid. No, no, we're not fit to put this on me. You're stupid if you're walking in your marriage talking about.
Speaker 7: Steve say, I said, you know you got to walk in there like you learn some new information.
Speaker 1: You can take me in there with you.
Speaker 10: I did.
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's why she's not gonna let me in her marriage.
Speaker 10: Okay, you don't go.
Speaker 1: Said, I'll tell you what that you bet?
Speaker 10: I have a clothes room mark.
Speaker 1: Today's supposed to ask like it came to you.
Speaker 10: I bet closing room don't have no clothing mark today?
Speaker 1: Don't have one? So what you're going in there? Recction?
Speaker 10: I'm going in with the close of marks and it ain't working.
Speaker 4: But the cloth first motivational Steve said, He said, why you ain't doing Steve said, he said, talk to God.
Speaker 10: We get we get what coming up.
Speaker 12: At thirty two minutes after the hour, we're going to take a pause and listen to the nephew run that prank back.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 12: You're listening Steve Hardy Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 1: What you got for its nest?
Speaker 6: You sent my wife pitch. Let's go keddem ok. Let's got you, said my wife. Now I speak the treble. Hey man, you've been seeing pictures of are your damn stomach? To my wife phone?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Hey man, have y'all.
Speaker 6: Been sending pictures of your muscles on your stomach.
Speaker 1: To my wife phone?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 13: What the hell is calling this?
Speaker 1: This fish?
Speaker 2: Right here?
Speaker 6: Who this fisher man? My name is Fisher, but they call me fish? What I want to know from you? Have you been sending pictures of your stomach to my wife phone?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 13: I don't know dad you're talking about play boy? Don't call me with this about am I.
Speaker 2: Pictures ain't none of you.
Speaker 1: It is my business. That's my wife. Can you say this?
Speaker 13: You knowing you must ain't got you must ain't ripped up like me or something you worried about it?
Speaker 2: Send? Hey man, get you some business.
Speaker 13: I'm tming.
Speaker 6: I got some business. My business is my wife, man. And if you say it, let me tell you something. I'm gonna tell you right now when I find you. If the same muscles that's on her phone is up underneath your shape, I'm whooping your.
Speaker 13: I ain't hard to find play boy. You can find me and if I am sent pictures to your wife, she must like it. Play boy, Hey.
Speaker 2: Man, he let me tell you.
Speaker 6: No, you're being disrespectful, is what you're doing.
Speaker 1: You understand me.
Speaker 6: You've been.
Speaker 13: You've been a little calling me on the phone with you. Better check somebody else about this here for I had your wife rubbing on my stomach.
Speaker 1: Hey man, who you?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: See who you calling?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: Who do you think you are?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey? Who you think you?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something?
Speaker 13: Okay, tell us take time my phone about a picture?
Speaker 1: That's because them?
Speaker 6: If I find out them your muscle on my what what?
Speaker 13: Obviously you found my phone number, so I guess you can find me?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, ain't you?
Speaker 1: How about this?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Where are you?
Speaker 13: Let's get'm hey? Ask your wife where I'm mit?
Speaker 2: Where she is? My wife is at work right now if you think so?
Speaker 13: How you say she got them on? Boy?
Speaker 6: Hey man, I tell you what when I find when I find you a little.
Speaker 13: Disrespectful, ask your wife where I'm at?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 13: That was the new boy open, Oh it's security. You must not be ripped up like me.
Speaker 6: He man, Hey, hey, hey, I got I got muscles.
Speaker 1: On my stomach.
Speaker 13: I got right now to get these get this stomma right for your wife.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, let me tell you something. Man, that's all right, that's all right. How about this here.
Speaker 1: I know who your wife feels, now, that's all right.
Speaker 13: I know who she in here too.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, that's all right, and I'll be calling her. I'm calling her letting her know what's going on.
Speaker 13: Take this out. She liked my stomach too, Yeah, yeah, you like that.
Speaker 6: No, No, I'll tell you what. I tell you what she don't like it. When I get to hugle, I'm gonna let your wife know what's going on around here.
Speaker 13: Say, man, you don't know nothing about my wife. My wife and your wife might be rubbing together home white. You don't know nothing about my business.
Speaker 6: Ay man, you ain't finna be disrespectful to me. Man, I done told you once come see me on what I will see. I already asked you once.
Speaker 1: Where are you.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna raise up my shirt so you can see this rip up sixth Pact that your wife like.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, okay, okay, it's just a matter of time.
Speaker 13: Then you better go chick your wife and don't be calling across man.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, I'll tell you what I'm gonna call aa. That's that's what I'm going to call a Yana baby say what yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: And slows you down. Now, yeah, I'm calling your wife.
Speaker 13: I'm calling up here. We can get it on the freeway and then and then I call your wife and get on my way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna tell you this here right now.
Speaker 13: What I need is tell me what if you want to tell me say, I'm telling you right now, Pump, where you at? How many fuller throwing home? That's where I'm at?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 13: You got my wife name? I want to know your name. They called your fish or kicking the well, they call you. You can meet me wherever you want to on what and we just said this ain't no pa feel to me. I deal with punk chump like you every day.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, not a problem, not a problem.
Speaker 1: I'll be right.
Speaker 13: How long you gonna be that, I'm gonna be that to your pump?
Speaker 1: It is okay?
Speaker 6: You look at I want you to take my my name down so you'll know who you're waiting on.
Speaker 13: You got your uh you said your name was chicken or something like.
Speaker 1: Do you have a pin?
Speaker 13: I don't need no pin.
Speaker 1: Punk Okay, do you want to know who this is?
Speaker 13: You gonna tell me who you was?
Speaker 2: Homeboy?
Speaker 1: I ain't told you my full name, chump.
Speaker 13: I don't need to know your name. You got my number? Calling me? Was about a chat too, of stomach or something.
Speaker 6: It's muscles, it's it's muscles of your stomach on my wife?
Speaker 1: Thump.
Speaker 13: Did you look the other pictures?
Speaker 1: How many sit ups do you be doing?
Speaker 13: Did you look at the other pictures?
Speaker 1: What other well?
Speaker 6: Okay, hey, hey man, hey man, I'm not finna be playing with you by my wife.
Speaker 13: Man, I ain't playable too. I'm playing with to why.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna tell you something about your wife. I'm gonna tell you something about your wife that you don't know.
Speaker 13: If I don't know it, don't nobody else know it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know it me and I know it when I just got off the phone with her. You want to know?
Speaker 6: You want me tell you what your wife told me?
Speaker 2: Man, say what you have to say.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say this right here. I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 7: Punk.
Speaker 6: This his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife a Yanna got me the prank phone? Your ignorant man, How stupid are you?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 6: This nephew, Tommy man from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your wife got me the prank phone call?
Speaker 2: You do you?
Speaker 1: Damn you?
Speaker 6: You are more ignorant than me. Yeah, poor God, Hey, trouble. I got ask you this bad answer this question for me? What is what is the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 13: Leg the only one with new.
Speaker 2: Boy. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, all.
Speaker 6: Right, trail man, you'll be easy man, go.
Speaker 1: Light on, y'all.
Speaker 13: All right, I'm all Steve, I don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: No, no, you know, no, praise and worship. Be good.
Speaker 6: I'll be back in another I'll be a little bit more stupid, a little bit more crazy.
Speaker 2: I got it for you.
Speaker 6: So don't sweat it. Stupid is here, Okay, you know what you have to not worry about this stupid being here. Stupid gonna be here here, Marney, So so don't don't worry yourself now.
Speaker 1: Stupid. All right, nephew, thank you.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, it is ask the clo our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. Coming up at the top, of the Hour and entertainment news. Arcus Jordan wants his father Michael Jordan, to be his best man when he marries Larsa Pippen.
Speaker 1: Tina Knowles yet, uh huh uh, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 12: Tina Knowles clarifies her statement that Beyonce is mean backstage. And on a serious note, Migo's wrapper Quavo stepped up his advocacy against gun violence one year after his nephew Takeoff's death. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Thesia in Omaha. Theja says, my boyfriend and I have been dating for a few months and he's a great guy with childish ways. He loves to pass gas in bed and pulls the cover.
Speaker 1: Over my head. I told him to get out and go sleep on the couch.
Speaker 12: He said I was being too dramatic, but I think that's so disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Did I overreact or is he too childish?
Speaker 7: He is definitely too childish. Yeah, other perfect reactual. Don't nobody want the dog stop playing like that? Who plays like that? And if this is your woman, this ain't your buddy, you do that stuff when you're eight years old at a sleepover at your friend's house. You don't do that with no grown woman, man, potential mother of your children.
Speaker 1: Just women. Don't nobody want to sit there with no ignorant ass man like that. He ain't that great of a guy. By the way, You don't need him, man, You your man is a great guy. Your day. He's stupid. No, for real, for real, you can meet a great guy. But if he's stupid.
Speaker 11: Though.
Speaker 7: See now, now I understand something about stupidity. It's not contained to one thing. See you, he does this at night, he gonna do something in daytime too. Now I want that type of No, it's never you just ain't stupid and thing.
Speaker 12: Wow, okay, all right, well, moving on to Sylvia and Milwaukee. Sylvia says my son's daycare teacher told me that my son has a little blonde girl that.
Speaker 1: He's that's his bestie at school.
Speaker 12: They warned me that the girl's mother doesn't like it, and she wants to move her daughter to another class.
Speaker 1: Should I address this with the parents?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: No, no, what you fit in the address? She don't like the racism.
Speaker 7: Your little your little blond haired girl is white, your boy is black. The white mama don't like it. Ain't gonna move her white baby away from the black boy. This ain't new.
Speaker 2: This, this is this is this is not new.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and she's teaching it, and yeah, it ain't nothing to address with the mama. Let the mama move her damn baby. Now, go in and have a conversation with your son because he gonna want to know why. Now you could lie to him and tell him, well, you know she wanted to be in a different room. You know, they depends on how, but then they take care. So yeah, yeah, you can't have this conversations.
Speaker 1: Behind. Listen to me.
Speaker 7: White folk don't like you, they fit start I like you will get used to that now, making all.
Speaker 1: Your justness go after that.
Speaker 7: That's conversation Slick Harvey had with Steve Harvey a child growing up in segregation.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what we've had. That conversation.
Speaker 7: It might not be the conversation of twenty twenty three or twenty four, but in nineteen sixty four, that conversation with my daddy was real, and you know what, he was not lying. But you can't have that.
Speaker 1: So it just deal with it. Just let the lady move her little baby. That's he's gonna see her at recess. He gonna run into the little girlly the end, so it don't matter. He gonna see her. I hope they up getting married one day, and I got to do it. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 12: Moving on to Lauran and Gary, Lauran writes, my wife and I went to get massages and I got a female to do my massage, and she did too. She booked a male for me, but I changed it when we checked in. I thought my wife heard me change it and it was no big deal. Why is she so upset over it?
Speaker 7: I have no idea why she upset about it? But ain't no man rubbing me? So me just gonna be upset. Yeah, we're not doing that, But I'm all right made him that's wrong? Sure he not touching me? Rub in my ass with your hand?
Speaker 1: Dog? Where are we going with this?
Speaker 7: Hell?
Speaker 1: What's that? It was hard to do rubs on my glue? We ain't gonna do that professional. I don't give a damn. So am I? So am? I?
Speaker 7: That ain't my thing. It ain't finna be my thing. You ain't finna be back there? I don't want to hear no noises. I want to hear what you think. I want you to ask me, do you like it?
Speaker 1: Right there? Don't ask no. I ain't no man rubbing me, no deep tissue. That's just me. Huh, we ain't getting tell you can't hand me no tarlet tissue. Really, I don't want to do, you know, man like when I'm at working stuff like that, be bringing me.
Speaker 2: You know I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't like men bringing me.
Speaker 1: Food, coffee. The only person can bring me coffee on the set that's a man.
Speaker 7: Is my son?
Speaker 1: Other than that man? Is it a lady somewhere?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: I don't like men doing certain things. That's I like women doing most things. Let me rub your and not in the service role. But I like the flavor that women bring. Women bring stuff. It be nice if they clean, they say, here you go, thank you? Can I get you anything else?
Speaker 1: I don't like guy? What does a guy do with a dog?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 1: It is here go dog? Draw some sugar in that hold on dog? See I hear too much with that?
Speaker 11: What Junior's go? We're going to say I bring you a fourth? You knocked the fork out my hand.
Speaker 1: Let me bring you the fourth God? What did you bring me a fork for your hands?
Speaker 7: I bet you're not, no, and I won't eat. But see I know how Junior picked the fork up. See women get a napkin. Reach in there, picked the plastic fork up. Junior stuff his bad hand in there, grabbed the fork, then got it on the right end and handed it to me.
Speaker 1: He hate, and I said, Junior quit bringing me stuff. All right, We're moving on, sir.
Speaker 12: Last one, Steve Marcus and Rancho Cucamonga says, I'm fifty eight years old and I've never been married. I have three grown children that live with me, and I think it's a turnoff for the women I meet. I am big on family and I have three grandchildren in the house. Our setup works fine, so I would hate for them to move. Do you think my family is the reason I'm single?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 7: If you're so big on family, who are your family? Well, see, you can't say one thing because that's not what he says. It doesn't say you big on family. What this says is you make children out of wear it life. That's all that says. Because you've never been married before and you fifty eight, you don't look like a good catch at all.
Speaker 1: Just know how to make baby, not on paper. Uh uh, all right, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: Clo.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for a year right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It's been one year since a tragic killing of Mingo's rapper Takeoff, outside a Houston bowling alley over a dice game. Takeoff's uncle, Quavo, witnessed his nephew's killing, and through his pain, Quevo found his purpose as a vocal advocate against gun violence. Back in September, Quavo met privately with some powerful political figures, including Vice President Kamala Harris, then later spoke on a panel about combating.
Speaker 1: The issue during the Congressional Black Caucus.
Speaker 12: He said, quote, we need to do better with the control of guns, and we need to figure out how do we keep these types of incidents from happening to people going anywhere and thinking they can hurt somebody where it shouldn't happen. Last year, Quevo and his family launched the Rocket Foundation in honor of Takeoff, and he committed two million dollars to invest in community violence intervention.
Speaker 9: Good for him.
Speaker 4: Good Yeah, doing that, yeah, doing something, yes, yeah, and going to the top, going to powerful people.
Speaker 1: That's that's good news. Maybe some laws would get changed. Let's pray for that. Yeah, right, somebody doing something, all right. I thing to jump off in Houston was just senseless, man, Yeah, I'll take off some murder. I was hold Oh my god, absolutely absolutely all right.
Speaker 12: We're gonna switch gears here, guys and other entertainment news. According to baller Alert, Marcus Jordan is ready to marry his girlfriend Larsa Pippen. During a recent podcast interview, Marcus said the wedding is indeed happening and he wants his dad, Michael Jordan, to be his best man. Marcus said, quote, yeah, yeah, he said, yeah. You know, look, I was the best man at his wedding and the best man at my brother's wedding, so obviously we'll keep that tradition.
Speaker 1: End quote.
Speaker 12: Marcus and Larsa have not confirmed if their wedding will be televised. Since Larsa is a cast member on the Real Housewives of Miami. We all know that Larsa, of course, is Michael Jordan's ex teammate. Scottie Pippen's ex wife and he wants his dad, Michael Jordan, to be the best man.
Speaker 1: Won't be there.
Speaker 7: Scottie gonna what Scotty gonna take them plats out his head. He gonna sit there for they're getting murdered, not taking them. He's just gonna be taking them plants out of his head the whole time.
Speaker 1: And he ain't gonna know what to do at the wedding. He's gonna be in the back of the word and taking them plants out there. He's not invited. What is gonna be on TV? Because she wanted Real Housewives in Miami. So he gonna Scotty just taking their flats on his head.
Speaker 11: During the ceremony, he's taking a pleas.
Speaker 1: What is Scotty doing?
Speaker 7: They help him, Scotty and then that end that be tangled. You try to get your fingernails to pull it. Yeah, so you get that little ball and just throw it away, get on back to twisting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, her kids, their kids, Scottie and Larcess kids will probably be in the Yeah, they'll be there. Yeah, man, come on, Scotty said, yeah, he said that was the last the last dance.
Speaker 7: He said, I was as good as player as Michael Jordan's boy. They did that mean when that little boy looked at him like that, and then that black and then the black lady said, that's.
Speaker 1: A funny, that's all right.
Speaker 12: Entertainment news Tina Knowles recently appeared on the Halloween episode of The Sherry Show. She stated on there that her daughter Beyonce, can be mean backstage when it comes to changing clothes and getting ready to come back out on stage. However, Uh Tina recently posted a statement on social media saying to clarify comments. You know I'm going to get in trouble when she sees this, so I would just clarify that she is not the only one fussing.
Speaker 9: We all are.
Speaker 12: But quick change is not a place for people with sensitive temperament. You have to be against that's according to Miss Tina.
Speaker 1: She got to clean it up because my daughter, I got mad at talking about one.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 1: People got forty five seconds to get this all get.
Speaker 7: So, so steve back in this little tight suit. I need everybody get your hands where they suposed to be.
Speaker 12: So I know you guys don't change clothes, you guys comedians, but are you cool backstage?
Speaker 1: What's survived. Like backstage when you guys.
Speaker 7: Got on the outfits and stuff, would you say, Steve, Tommy got all them the outfens and stuff.
Speaker 6: I don't like when it's a bunch of people backstage that's just standing around and don't need to be there.
Speaker 1: Off off, No, no, I'm not going off, but I would definitely have to promote. Hey man, you got you got thirty people back here?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 1: What they do?
Speaker 2: What they do?
Speaker 1: I hate it. I hated that.
Speaker 7: I'll show you that I don't like people. I don't know before I go on. But like tom you can't Tommy can't have all the people any way because he back there trying to change clothes. How he gonna see them? Little last closed? Where is his clothes?
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's there doing?
Speaker 10: That's gott I can't do that to That's not it.
Speaker 1: You tell me what he'd be doing there.
Speaker 10: Oh, he's just backstage.
Speaker 11: He just he's backstage. He has his own dressing room, fifty people with him.
Speaker 7: Hey dog, Hey dog, hey dog, Hey, look because you have a little rough ass day. You killing my damn jokes because you have rough ass days. Now you had to hear that. Hey, he just be backstage, don't you kill you better pick your little miserable ass uthing get in there in these damn jokes.
Speaker 1: You what you are able to do is be killing jokes with the kindness.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: That's why me and Tommy be in your ass.
Speaker 12: When this time, you're gonna get a phone call see from our listeners.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll play who on the show? Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 9: Morning show?
Speaker 12: All right, it is time to play our game who on the show? And I'm gonna ask you a series of questions, and you're going to answer who on the this morning show right here would most likely do?
Speaker 1: First of all, who is unhappy on the show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Excuse me?
Speaker 12: First one, who on the show will pretend they didn't know the toilet rain was blocked?
Speaker 1: Steve, Steve, You've got to be kids, all right.
Speaker 12: Who on the show will fall off the stage during a live broadcast?
Speaker 1: Tommy off on the.
Speaker 10: Hud in Detroit, Mota City.
Speaker 1: I forget about this, right all right? All right?
Speaker 12: Here's one who on the show is most likely to scream or moan the loudest during sex.
Speaker 1: Making all the sign all them, all them animal animal sign. No, No, come on, daddy, alright, I could it could be doing.
Speaker 2: Time.
Speaker 1: Look at him today. Don't do that to me now, no sad ass today.
Speaker 12: Who on the show is most likely to be caught sleeping with their ex?
Speaker 1: I can shoot it ain't my our carl. That'd be I think Monica and Shirley. Oh no, not me that I haven't done.
Speaker 14: U.
Speaker 9: We're still friends.
Speaker 1: We speak, but that's as far as it goes. All right, y'all speak.
Speaker 12: We have a child who on the show is most likely to pee in the swimming pool instead of finding a bathroom?
Speaker 7: Steve, get out all his water, all right, gotta find some flip flop?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 12: We're playing who on the show? Who on the show will sleep naked all the time? Tommy, everybody knows? Yeah, okay, Who on the show will most likely look inside of a medicine cabinet of a bathroom at a party?
Speaker 1: Call no Monica, no, because she'd be just rummaging.
Speaker 7: I should go through all the baskets that come to the job, everything just being that rummage.
Speaker 12: That's still on the show. For today, coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve at age seven seven twenty nine.
Speaker 9: Steve.
Speaker 12: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. You can call him at eight seven seven twenty nine Steve leave a message for him.
Speaker 1: You might just hear your call on the air. You ready, Steve? Yep?
Speaker 12: This one's from Tiffany. Tiffany's from Buffalo. She left a message about yesterday's strawberry letter. It was from the wife who said her husband had an emergency cell phone that she didn't know about, and she thinks he's using it to communicate to his alleged mistress. He told her he lost his other cell phone during a stampede when a fight broke out between rival fraternities at a game. Here's here's Tiffany. Take a listen.
Speaker 7: Hey, Steve, this is Tiffany from Buffalo.
Speaker 14: I wanted to talk to you about the strawberry letter with the football guy and a stampede.
Speaker 1: Oh that was crazy.
Speaker 14: He could have solved everything by saying when she asked, whose phone did you use? If he had just said I don't know. I asked from random person at the game if I could use their phone to call my wife so I can get home. That's all he had to say. She wouldn't have asked to see a phone because he shouldn't have admitted that he had.
Speaker 9: A second phone.
Speaker 3: That was so stupid.
Speaker 13: And if she asked about the fight, he should have just told her, Oh, there was a fight.
Speaker 3: In my section.
Speaker 13: Maybe I made it out to be bigger than what it was because I was caught.
Speaker 2: Up in it.
Speaker 14: But yeah, that's how I lost my phone. Because there was a fight in my section and everybody pushing each other and to get away from it, I lost my phone.
Speaker 13: It would have been all over right then and there.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't had to explain anything else.
Speaker 14: It's so stupid, but that's all I wanted to tell you, say, Steve, love you guys.
Speaker 1: Bye, helps you lie. That's a woman that you want in your life that will help you out. Thank you each other.
Speaker 7: Appreciate women like that who actually ate in a bit.
Speaker 1: This one's from Big Chris from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: What's up, morning, crew, it's your boy, Big Chris calling from Shelby, North Carolina, thirty five miles with Charlotte, North Carolina. Put us on the map, big dog. I'm calling about the Peter woman that called hate no Steven tell me about getting on Junior. What she needed to do is take care of on them dogs in the background, just like Steve always saved. These are just jokes. If you don't like them, call back to mall. There'll be more.
Speaker 7: I'd like to Ris straight out of Shelby thirty five miles up outside of Charlotte, Man. I appreciate you, Big Chris. Chris sounds like Big Chris too. Appreciate everything you said about it, you know. And you know we got Junior. Junior have a little rough day to day. So he in here, you know, console and Tommy and and not willing to partake in the jokes, and he's gonna mess around and get a little ass toe and half mess around over here because you know I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't do mercy. That's not what I do. Yes, carl her, but.
Speaker 4: Is having a bad day, Steve, So you can't adjust and pull up a little bit and just.
Speaker 1: No, he goes hard.
Speaker 7: Now, you know how many times I have a bad day and I come to work anyway. What you're not finna do is come in here with a bad day and expect me to just adjust my attitude because you having a bad ass day over some stupid ass mess.
Speaker 1: You just said that you don't and when I done, tried to tell him.
Speaker 7: And then you know why Junior had a bad day because he took something I said in that to his wife.
Speaker 9: Steve, you're his mentor, Steve, you're his men.
Speaker 1: Not today you already say he looks up to you. He looks up to you. Okay, well let me help him.
Speaker 7: Then don't take nothing I say in there and say, Steve said, you got to go in there with information like this came to you, like this is a revelation you had.
Speaker 1: You don't go in there talking about Steve said, well, I've said that.
Speaker 10: Because you had said it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. So you're still stupid. I don't like you. Yeah, that's what here. This is the time when you need to listen. That's exactly right now. Your wife probably don't even like me. I'll be damn, he turned against you. Wow, that's really cold. I ain't even think of that.
Speaker 2: Sick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so not so not family few, come on turn it. Coming up next, we'll hear from the nephew with.
Speaker 9: Today's You're Listening Hard Morning Show?
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is.
Speaker 1: Why is his background blurred out?
Speaker 12: We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for his neph I got it.
Speaker 6: But first we're gonna check on Junior to make sure he already having a bad morning.
Speaker 10: Junior, You're good, I'm good man, I'm find out I'm married.
Speaker 1: May you're just not finding a man. Did you say I'm finding out I'm Mayor put that.
Speaker 10: Okayse say anything you want to say. Tommy in the marriage you can't do it.
Speaker 1: You think I don't know that you can't do that nowhere. Oh look, you've been listening to me. You can't do that any.
Speaker 11: Well, well i'll tell you right now. You the last person I need to break up.
Speaker 10: I went in there with what you said, and I got something else. That's what I found out.
Speaker 7: Well, what kind of stupid realization you done just came to I realized you can't.
Speaker 1: I can't say what I want to say. What I was gonna get better no.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 11: I went there and said, mister Harvey said, we're supposed to do it this point, and that's the last thing I heard.
Speaker 1: O Morning show, picture off the wall and everything. Yeah, she doesn't like you. See wow, changed this a lot in your phone to Broderick instead of.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to make it up for you. But every time I say, well, mister Harvey said he loved you, she.
Speaker 7: Won't hear that either.
Speaker 1: Because I haven't said that. Why would I say I love your wife?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with the line on Steve? Yeah, they don't even sound right. He say he love you? Talk?
Speaker 7: Why would you tell your wife that's wrong with you? Y'alla ass man, you ain't. I'm gonna tell you right now. You just listen to me as your man.
Speaker 1: Careful, Steve, careful now, no, no, bla, it's time. If you keep on like this, you ain't gonna make it.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So the prank is six to ten. Six to ten, that is the prank.
Speaker 2: Let's go get up, Hello along trying to be doing letrenda please?
Speaker 8: This Isnda?
Speaker 2: Who is uh? Can you work at the time with shop? Yes? I do?
Speaker 13: Who is this?
Speaker 2: Okay? Was you there. Did you work last Wednesday? Like from six to I guess six to close? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I work every Wednesday.
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: My name is Ralph and I basically, uh, you know, looked around to try and get your phone them. I got a bit of a complaint.
Speaker 11: Rot.
Speaker 8: Wait wait wait wait wait, you calling me with a complaint on my cell phone?
Speaker 13: Who gave you my number?
Speaker 2: I've done the research to get your number, man, And what I'm calling you about is, while I was in there getting the sandwich and eating, I'm realizing that you came out of the bathroom without washing your hands, and which First of all, you.
Speaker 8: Need to be calling the corporate headquarters if you've got to complaint, or you call that eight hundred number on the back of your receipt. Don't be calling mysel phone. Whoever gave you gave you myself on I'm a whoop state.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, listen. The problem is is that you're coming out not washing your hands.
Speaker 8: No, No, the problem I don't never come out and not wash my hands. First of all, I've been working there for three years. You be coming to me with no book that I ain't came out and I washed my hands.
Speaker 2: I guess you ain't been washing your hands for no three years and you're coming out, you know, unsanitizing this way you're treating people.
Speaker 8: Don't don't. First of all, don't be calling my phone talking behind it. I ain't washed my hands, like I said. I've been there three years. I've been employee at a month six times.
Speaker 13: Don't be coming to me with none of this book.
Speaker 2: I don't like how you employee of the month. You must be the nasty employee of the month because you're coming out you're not washing your hands all you scratch your head, you don't there, and you ain't putting gloves on.
Speaker 8: I always put gloves on my head, gloves on your ars. I don't know who the hell you think you are, But don't be calling my phone with this. You need to be calling headquarters if you gotta complaint.
Speaker 2: I tell you what I'm gona call headquarters. I'm coming at a mom to see if you're gonna be up in there with some gloves on, or you're gonna come out there out of the bathroom again with the same thing.
Speaker 8: Come on up there, I'm gonna be there from sixty cars, sixty calls, and I bet you if you come up there themorrow, I'm gonna make it sandwich y'all. You're gonna do what I'm gonna make it standwich y'all.
Speaker 2: Show who you think you talking to? Yo.
Speaker 8: You said your name was around right. Don't be coming on my phone with this.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me tell you something. All I'm saying that you is this right here. If I come up in there tomorrow and find out you ain't got them gloves on you at mess round, I get all right.
Speaker 8: You're gonna want my You're gonna want sixty ten. I'm gonna be up there from sixty ten and I ain't gonna call nobody. Ain't calling my brothers, my cousin, my uncles or nothing. I'm gonna whoop you by myself.
Speaker 2: Me. You're gonna you You're finna try to take on a man.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna whoop your by myself.
Speaker 13: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: You need to get your little nancy behind in the bathroom and wash your hands and keep going them. Put on your hand. You're gonna be coming with some people food like that.
Speaker 8: Bring your thrown up there six to ten. You know where I weren't six to ten, And I'm gonna walk yo.
Speaker 2: Who you think you talking to?
Speaker 8: I don't even know who you are, but I'm gonna know your tomorrow.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna know you tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Bring your throwing up there, Snakes to ten and I'm gonna walk yo.
Speaker 2: I'm coming up there tomorrow. Come out. I'm going up there tomorrow. Matter of fact, I'm gonna show you how to be sanitized. I'm gonna be with some gloves on. Do you hear me?
Speaker 8: You're gonna be my and you steady talking about whoop them? That's a little bring you up there and we don't see who's gonna get the well? What kind of man as you anyways? Be talking about fighting?
Speaker 2: A walk? You? A?
Speaker 1: You A?
Speaker 2: What what your tell me?
Speaker 3: See tee?
Speaker 4: Ask you?
Speaker 2: I'm coming up there to see you tomorrow. Is you? Is you gonna be ready when I get up there?
Speaker 13: What got.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 8: Anyway? You're gonna call up here talking about you're gonna fight females ya with some hand washing, bring yo, and I'm gonna show you what it is. Sixty ten, I'm gonna.
Speaker 13: Be here, matter of fact. I'm gonna be there at five forty five.
Speaker 8: Bring your supper at five o'clock again and I'm gonna whoop yo.
Speaker 2: Who you think you're talking to me?
Speaker 8: I'm your You're gonna talk to you. Bring suffer tomorrow, sixty ten, you're gonna see, You're gonna see what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna one more thing to say to you for her. Come up there tomorrow.
Speaker 13: I'm yo. You got to say. I don't care.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna whoop yo.
Speaker 13: Say that.
Speaker 2: God God, I got one more thing her. Listen to me? What you listen?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 2: What listen? You tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 13: Who you you say?
Speaker 2: Hey? This is not you tell me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your coworker.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: You man, she man, y'all got me.
Speaker 13: Man's like sixty in the marrow. I got something for her.
Speaker 8: She's gonna have to watch her back every hour, every hour on the hour.
Speaker 13: I got something for her.
Speaker 8: I ain't gonna hurt her, but I'm definitely gonna do in tomorrow.
Speaker 13: Believe that.
Speaker 2: Ready though I was, I was.
Speaker 8: Gonna whoop lay. You don't even know what you had a sore for you? You just like man, your arms gonna put me off. And that probably wouldn't have been enough either.
Speaker 2: Hey, I got one more thing. Ask your baby girl, what what is the baddest radio station in the land.
Speaker 8: You already know the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Crazy you were stupid on that one? Congratulations? Yeah, yeah, yeah, at the at the UPA or the Sandwich, whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I called justice. Now light if y'all giving me the number anybody.
Speaker 9: Got, it's not a good time.
Speaker 1: It's not a good okay. Can I prank the White House? Who can I prank? Can I?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay? Yeah, you find the stupid one on the show now.
Speaker 10: Now now I'm going I ain't on the one.
Speaker 1: Okay, But see Thomas ben stupid junior revelation.
Speaker 7: He upset, but he came into work this morning. Now we got to just what we're doing because he didn't been in the arguing at his house. Boy, you how many times out here to come in to work as arguember.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 11: See y'all act like she ain't listening right now, y'all keep saying stuff. So when I get off, I got another argument coming because.
Speaker 1: Y'allon't not Oh what did you do? Let's talk about that? Steve, Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 10: Steve, I went in there with closing remarks.
Speaker 1: That's what I did.
Speaker 11: You recited the closing remarks to your wife to my wife said stupid.
Speaker 12: All right, Coming up next Strawberry Letter for today. The subject why is his background blurred out? We'll get into that right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 1: It could be alls. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: Thanking a few subject why is his background blurred out? Dear Stephen Shirley. I do activation sales and one of our ladies is on a maternity leave, so I have to cover her territory. I travel three days a week and my mother watches my four year old daughter. I've been married for almost four years, and we got married after we found out about the baby. I've always thought my husband wasn't just dating me when I got pregnant. The feeling that my man isn't just dating me, it isn't totally. My man has always bothered me, but I married him to give my child a two parent household. Since I started traveling, he told me that he's not confident enough to take care of our daughter by himself, so I don't leave her with him. We usually would FaceTime when I'm gone, but the last few trips when I FaceTime him, it's like I catch him off guard and his background is blurred out. If I ask him where he is, he says he's at home, but it doesn't look like it. There are colors all in the background, our walls not painted, and I have him put up artwork. I just got back from an overnight trip and I facetimed him when I got settled in my hotel room, and he texted me back and said the Wi Fi was tripping at our house, but he was on Facebook according to his online notification. Something isn't adding up, and I need to know where he is when I'm not home. It would be very embarrassing if he's with another woman and he's facetiming with me while she's next to him. I feel like I'm looking desperate to keep a husband. I don't want to question him about seeing someone else. Am I supposed to settle for his behavior? I think you know the answer to that. Of course you shouldn't settle. But you said you married him because of the baby. I mean you also said you always suspected you weren't the only woman in his life when you married him. Well, why didn't you ask him? Why did you just let that information, you know, just sit there and not know the truth. Why didn't you find before you got married? That could have eliminated a lot of what you're going through right now. You wanted your child to have a two parent household, but at what cost you both are suffering now, you and your child. Your daughter doesn't have the benefit of her dad around when you're gone because he says he's not confident enough to take care of her. And now he's ghosting and lying to you about where he is and what he's doing.
Speaker 1: This is just no way to live.
Speaker 12: You have doubts, you don't trust him. You're still afraid to ask him if he's seeing someone else. You will never be happy until you know the truth. And unless you ask him, you do look desperate staying in this marriage that your husband seems to be losing interest in Steve, we.
Speaker 7: Have a problem here. Why is his back background blurred out? Well, let me ask you a question, why is your vision blurred out? Because you can clearly see and most women can. Oftentimes, what a lot of people do is they blur out what they see so they don't have to see it. So the question is not why is his background blurred? Why is your vision blurred? You do activation sales, and one of your ladies on the maternity to leave, and you got to cover her territory, so you travel three days a week and your mother watches your four year old daughter. And you've been married for almost four years, and we got married after I found out that I was pregnant with the baby. I've always thought my husband wasn't just dating me when I got pregnant.
Speaker 1: Okay, right there, you said, I've always thought.
Speaker 7: My husband wasn't just dating me when I got pregnant. The feeling that my man isn't totally my.
Speaker 1: Man has always bothered me.
Speaker 7: So let me say this right here, This ain't nothing you got to figure out this is information you already know.
Speaker 1: You've known, You're not the only one. You've always known that.
Speaker 7: And guess what, you've always accepted it. You've always accepted. So this is information you've always known.
Speaker 1: So now why you're writing us? So then here we go.
Speaker 7: You then you say it, but I married him to give my child a two parent household. That's why you married him. Okay, so now you got it a two parent household. But I don't think you have the marriage you wanted because you married just to give the child a two parent household. Since I started traveling, he told me he's not confident enough to take care of our daughter by it, So I don't leave it with him. Well, usually with FaceTime when I'm gone, but the last few trips when I'm facetiming, it's like I catch him off guard and his.
Speaker 1: Background is blurred out.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's blurred. So now if I ask him where he is, he say he at home, But it don't look like it because there are colors all in the background. So oh, now I'm finn to really solve your problem for you, lady. Our walls are not painted and I haven't put up artwork. I just got back from an overnight trip and I FaceTime here when I got settled in my hotel room, and he text me back and said the Wi Fi was tripping.
Speaker 1: So now let's go back to this right here, it's colors all in the background.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now wherever he at, it's called somebody is providing co.
Speaker 7: You got the dry and walls at the house. You ain't put a no damn artwork at the house.
Speaker 12: Hang on, Steve, we'll get part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's Strawberry letter, subject why is his background blurred out?
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 9: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is why is his background blurred out?
Speaker 7: I think we know the answer to this, and I think the lady that wrote the answer to the letter wrote the letter knows the answer to this. Why is his black background blurred out? The real question is why is your vision blurred out? Because you see exactly what we see that you wrote in the letter. You got a husband that you've always felt was not your man. You said that in the letter. You got married right after you found out about you was being pregnant, and then you said, I've always thought my husband wasn't just dating me.
Speaker 1: When I got pregnant. Okay.
Speaker 7: The feeling that my man isn't totally my man has always bothered me. Okay, but you've always tolerated it. You ain't bought that up. You ain't said no, hey, what's going on. You didn't do no research, you didn't snoop nothing. Then you married him anyway because you want a two parent household. Then you started traveling, and he told you he wasn't confident enough to take care of the kid by myself, so I.
Speaker 1: Don't leave it with him. We usually with FaceTime when I'm gone.
Speaker 7: But the last few trips I FaceTime is like I catch him off God and his background is blurried out. If I ask him where he is, he say, he at home, but it don't look like it because it's colors in the background. Our walls are not painted and I haven't put up artwork. Well, then he ain't at home. He's somewhere else with the background here over her house, with the colors, your ass, with these blad ass walls, ain't putting on art work up. You should have had your mama show you how to decorate. You probably wouldn't have this problem. But everybody don't like coming in the house with old white ass apartment walls.
Speaker 1: You ain't got no artwork on it. Don't nobody want that he over there with some color. Oom, she got decorations. Damn, that's nice. You thought of that by yourself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, baby, I love colors. I love like my house to feel like a home. You and that sitting up here, and got this man coming in the prison every day with these blad ass wall Even the inn might sell got picture on it. You ever looked at that prison show. They even hanging stuff on the wall in prison. You ain't got nothing on your wall. Look at caller zoom right there, got nice little chef with stuff on the back, you know, for a family and stuff. Look at Tom and Tom and Thomy even got stuff in his background, look like you know, Look at Shereley Shirre have got a nice little artwork behind her. Only people sitting up in here like this. You and junior.
Speaker 1: Us already having a bad day shopping. Steve, you gonna have a worse day.
Speaker 7: Go day We're not in here for you to do this right here, you sitting up here that junior at least Junior got a brand new house, and he done build his studio in that and he ain't worked on the chip, but he got a studio. The rest of the junior house probably got pictures somewhere just right now, see just right now, And his little studio room is just barren.
Speaker 1: Your man is over the girl house with the colors in it. You asked him where he was at.
Speaker 7: He said the Wi Fi tripping at the house, but he was on Facebook according to his online notification. Something ain't adding up, and I needed you know where he is when I'm not home. Well, you picked a fine time to finally start wondering about it four years later. Where is he at when you're not home? You then already said he ain't yours. You done already said he wasn't the only person dating. I would be very embarrassing if he's with another woman and he's facetiming me why she's next to him, That's why you.
Speaker 1: Would be embarrassed.
Speaker 7: You don't your vision so blood you don't see the embarrassment, And none of the rest of this story it'll be embarrassing if he facetiming me and she next to him. Wow, if she in the other room, what difference doing me? If he FaceTime you from somebody house, don't that make a difference?
Speaker 1: It should? I feel like I'm looking desperate to keep her husband? You are.
Speaker 7: I don't want to question him about seeing someone else? Okay, then don't you ain't done it in four years?
Speaker 1: Why do it now? You ain't questioned him.
Speaker 7: About seeing nobody else, So when he's seeing somebody else, he ain't got to answer no questions for it.
Speaker 1: Who got that deal? I want that deal?
Speaker 7: You mean to tell me I could go see somebody else and you ain't gonna question me about it?
Speaker 13: Girl?
Speaker 1: By who in that marriage? Who is in that marriage?
Speaker 7: We can't even come in our house and tell our wife nothing that one of us said on the radio without getting in trouble. Here we go, let to loan nothing else? You sitting your ass up in here? You though I think he's seeing something else, but I don't want to question him about it. Oh man, where is that deal that you have? Any sisters? Am I supposed to settle for his behavior?
Speaker 1: You are ready.
Speaker 7: And you've settled for four years and you've allowed him to tell you anything. Now he's telling you at home. He telling you here at the house. But it's all them colors in the background.
Speaker 1: You know good? Hell, well you ain't. You don't know how to decorate? All right? Thanks Steve. Post your comments. We got a pitch on the.
Speaker 12: Wall on Today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey's Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app for he never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Downloaded today Sports Talk for you coming up with Junior. Right after this, you're.
Speaker 12: Listening Harvey Morning Show and it's signed up for Sports Talk with Junior.
Speaker 9: Junior.
Speaker 10: Well, let's just say congratulations to the Texas Rangers.
Speaker 1: They won the World Series.
Speaker 11: He's okay, come on, come on, go ahead, all right, tells yeah, they first won.
Speaker 10: They got you, they got we got two in Houston, but they got one. Yeah, yeah, I gotta hate yeah.
Speaker 5: It got it.
Speaker 7: We have to you know something, man, this is the first time that they wanted in November, Yes, sir, it is. It's kind of late. They're usually finished in October. This is the first time I can remember that it took to November.
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 1: They got it done.
Speaker 10: They got it over.
Speaker 1: Texas, Righteous World chance. Yeah, congratulations, congratulations Dallas. That one all right, Pipping, come on right there, it was up, he was up, Junior.
Speaker 7: I heard you wasn't feeling good today, so I'm gonna go light with you. I got it hanging down, Pimp, It's gonna be all right. Don't even worry about it.
Speaker 10: All right, Piper, let's go ahead and get the picking.
Speaker 7: Steve ain't gonna let up though.
Speaker 3: I let you know that.
Speaker 7: You Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 7: I've been with him a long time. Hey boy, he's something else. Man. When he's once he did, he he rough.
Speaker 11: He's doing be today, Pippy, I got it, Titan Steeler's pippot, who you got?
Speaker 1: I'm going with the Titans, but I wasn't.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Let me just gonna tell the truth. Steelers gonna win this game.
Speaker 10: Quick play, okay, Dolphin Sheep, Pippy, Ooh.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a good one. Man.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be Tyreek. It's going back to Arrowhead. Yeah, that's a hard one to call. Kansas City lost last week. I don't think they're gonna lose two in the road, though, I'm gonna have to go with Kansas City.
Speaker 10: Here we go, Seahawks, Raven Pippy, Ravens.
Speaker 11: Okay, Cardinals, Bears, Bears, Buccaneers, Texans, Pippy, come on, Texans, come on, Texans, Vikings, Falcons, Pi Vikings.
Speaker 7: I'm just being quick with it.
Speaker 10: Today, Okay, because Coats, Panthers pimping.
Speaker 7: I just told you, coach, you ain't listening. Giants going so bad you can't even hear who Giants, Raiders Man, Giants in the Raiders, Yeah, Raiders, Cowboys, Eagles, Pippin Ego.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Charley, all right, thank you you and your thank you pimping. Coming up at the top of the hour, a guy on social media needs some advice Steve. He says his pop's overreacting to his kid's birthday gift to him. We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening hard morning show. All right, So Steve Dominic on Steve Harby FM. Right, my pop's birthday was yesterday and my son was so excited to give him a gift he picked out all by himself. Sadly, no one knew what the gift was, and it turned out to be a huge bust, and now my kid is crushed. My Pops is a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan, I mean a real diehard Eagles fan since day one. My son, who is six years old, wanted to get him a gift and wanted to pick it out all by himself, so I gave him ten bucks and let him keep it a surprise. My son knows dad likes football, so he got him a mug, a Dallas Cowboys mug because my kid thinks stars are cool.
Speaker 1: Well, Pops opened it and went off. Now my kid is crying and crushed still, and it's a day later.
Speaker 12: How do I get my pops to grow the heck up and realize it was just his grandson trying to do something nice and not someone taking a shot at his team.
Speaker 7: Wow, Wow, come on, it's your grandson, man, he's six six, he likes stars. He don't give a damn about football right now. He just bought it because it was a star. It was a surprise. Your old ass sitting up in here man like you stupid. Now you done crushed the six year old. It's your grandson. Man, crush the kids now one of your part gave to y'all can understand I know, but you know you can't bro that.
Speaker 1: That's five.
Speaker 7: Boy, that's nice right here, and just never used the cup, right yeah yeah, justus man, Thank you man, Yeah, give him a hug now, a little boy he crushed because he tried to do something nice for his pop.
Speaker 1: Man. You so ignorant, Hey man, you need to go to your daddy and go dad.
Speaker 7: I'm really surprised at you, man, that you wouldn't be the bigger man over a six year old boy. Now he crushed and devastated and all because you couldn't just take the little gift he gave you. He don't know nothing about the Cowboys and Eagles rivalry, he sits. Now, Damn Pop, you got to make him feel good about this because you got this little ball over here.
Speaker 1: Crush.
Speaker 9: Come on, Pop Pop.
Speaker 1: Popaul about the Eagles.
Speaker 12: That's terrible. That's terrible. All right, We're gonna move on. We have time for another one.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 12: This is from Marcus on Facebook FM. Marcus writes, after a year of dating, my girlfriend and I have decided to get married. We're extremely excited, but the wedding planning is starting to get on our nerves. Everyone and their mama seems to have a plan or a suggestion as to what they'd like to see our wedding be like. And the pressure is too much, man. Both my girl and I are getting it from both sides, and enough is enough. We've been talking about just eloping someplace and inviting people to a party when we get back, he says, Uncle Steve in the morning crew, who what's the downside of this planet? Know our families will be disappointed, but it's not about them, and I'm genuinely at the point of not caring.
Speaker 1: So he wants to know if you have any advice you want to, Steve.
Speaker 7: Here's the deal. This is the beginning test of what people face when it comes to marriage. You and your wife have got to decide to form a two handed circle, and you.
Speaker 1: Let no one in it.
Speaker 7: Children in laws, cousins, brothers, siblings, it don't matter friends. See, this is the beginning. This is Let this lets you know what happened. If you let people in your marriage, they gonna have an opinion without all the facts. And that's exactly what's happening here. I don't know why you all including people in it. You should just say this is the wedding we're having. Here are the invitations, and this is where it is. What you think don't matter, and that's just it. Now, the girl's mama gonna want to have some men. Put I understand that the girls mother, because it's like the mom feels like it's her daughter.
Speaker 1: Is her big bad you know?
Speaker 7: She happy for yeah, you know, but it's still the daughter's day. Yeah, so bro y'all can eat. Y'all can nip this in the bud now or but until you make it perfectly clear to them that they're not welcome into you all.
Speaker 1: Now, they're gonna continue this.
Speaker 12: They're going to continue doing it, trying to interfere and give suggestions and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd pressure them into doing it there.
Speaker 10: Well, I will be saying that today.
Speaker 12: All right, more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at about twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 9: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, put that Halloween candy down, listen to this. Kids reportedly consume between thirty five hundred and seven thousand calories of Halloween candy, but parents are also eating more candy than usual to burn off the three or four pounds of candy.
Speaker 1: Adults are eating after Halloween.
Speaker 12: Research says that research shows that they would need to spend about twelve hours walking, cycling or dancing, six hours running or swimming, or seventeen hours sweeping or vacuuming.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 12: Reese's peanut buttercups, which is a favorite candy. A one hundred and twenty five pound person would have to do about thirty minutes of weightlifting or other sports like volleyball and Steve.
Speaker 1: You love staying in shape. We talk about a lot with you.
Speaker 12: Any quick fitness tips to burn off the Halloween candy calories?
Speaker 7: Cold plurge wow, as she went out, cold water. Yeah, no, I'm recommending it today. Get your ass in that cold ass water. You won't even care if you fail to just be in there trying to survi.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Yeah, I've been knacking on a candy.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got it, oh Man, Snickers, Yeah, all of it, girl, I got all of it.
Speaker 1: Twigs, eminems and peanuts, the whole variety. Yees yep, kick cat.
Speaker 12: All right, coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it. Would you rather right after this? You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for a round?
Speaker 12: Would you rather would you rather say fifty things you're thankful for? Or would you rather listen to someone else say fifty things they're thankful for?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hey, you want to say the fifty things? All right? Would you rather eat a burn?
Speaker 9: Thanks?
Speaker 12: Would you rather eat a burn Thanksgiving dinner? Or an undercooked Thanksgiving dinner? You want to you want it undercook?
Speaker 1: You don't do undercooked for sure. But you burn that turkey though. That's a dry piece of meat right there. Yeah, God, turkey.
Speaker 7: It has to have moisture in it because it ain't all right?
Speaker 1: Would you would you rather give.
Speaker 12: Up alcohol for the rest of your life or would you rather give up ice cream for the rest of your life?
Speaker 7: I'm giving up alcohol that yeah got I ain't got to hadle. You gotta have alcohol, junior ice cream?
Speaker 1: That happen? Oh yeah, that ain't the where you be active. That's a radio ass. You don't get in here? Will you ain't drink?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 10: Because you calls part of these problems too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you need to it up.
Speaker 7: That's why I'm telling you to take your ass in there and get a drum because at least when you're drunk, you can say I said it because I was drunk. Now you're talking clear minded, saying speak stuff.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 12: Would you rather marry the hottest person in the world but not be able to have sex with them? Or would you rather marry an ugly person that you can have sex with all the time?
Speaker 1: We got the hottest one in the world and can't do no more, can't just look at him. I want that ugly woman. Then you're gonna you're gonna start looking real good to me. I'm considering what.
Speaker 7: Alright, I didn't have the ugly person before. It's with you a long time scall correct or.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna tell me I'm going ugly all the way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Steve, though you still well that's a scotty Yeah she ugly? No, God, yeah, she's ugly, but you can never exact her though you ready? All right? That's today's rounded. Would you rather coming up in today? Coming up in forty.
Speaker 12: Nine minutes after the hour, our last break of the day, and we'll close up.
Speaker 1: I want to go eat. Mean, we're not leaving the house.
Speaker 9: Step Harvey right after you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Thursday. Let's been it today?
Speaker 7: Sorry, or talk to Junior and my marks today. No, I'm your mentor. No, No, I'm your mentor. You don't tell me no. And I'm trying to help you, okay, for.
Speaker 10: Everything you've said so far has worked against me in this house.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't trying to help you. That boy heard it to the I was using you for jokes.
Speaker 7: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: What's the problem with that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 11: Cause you know what I started off talking and I said my closing remarks today.
Speaker 10: When I said that, I.
Speaker 1: Knew it was going down here.
Speaker 10: I didn't know why.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I tried to tell her my clothes remarks today and I said that that didn't work.
Speaker 4: Why would you just say that, I don't say this scenario where you just started off my closing remarks.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because I'm saying it.
Speaker 1: So it's like, what did you hear? What do you hear?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: The stupid person on the show asked.
Speaker 9: You tell me?
Speaker 1: Also said he's heading to the courtroom. Oh no, Junior.
Speaker 7: What I'm trying to help you understand is marriage is one of the biggest compromises you'll ever make because it is a continuous compromise. I don't know if you understand how many times you are going to be ever so right and just have to apologize for being wrong. So you hell yeah, oh dog, she'd be wrong like two left shoes, just as wrong as hell it logical, ain't made no damn sense, and be stuck on it.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't drive. I'm scared to say you're right.
Speaker 10: You do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I just learned to shut up, go outside and.
Speaker 2: You just how go?
Speaker 1: Dog? I like that man? Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 7: If you don't like create, he's in your house. You have to be one of the person that creates the peace.
Speaker 1: It is just giving and time. Can I ask you?
Speaker 10: I can't be right ever, I'm right?
Speaker 1: Okay, you be right at the courthouse jr.
Speaker 7: You can be right to yourself as much as you want, But in the relationship you have to just let it go sometimes.
Speaker 1: And why because the room of marriage for a man is this.
Speaker 7: You have a choice. You can be happy or you can be right. That's the choice we face all the time.
Speaker 10: So who made that rule off? They were wrong the whole time, and you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna lose it all. You're gonna you're gonna lose your house, You're gonna you're gonna lose your You're gonna.
Speaker 2: Lose your thing.
Speaker 1: You care for. Why your hair falling out right now?
Speaker 7: Your hairline is steady heading back because it can't be up there by your mouth.
Speaker 1: That's what's wrong.
Speaker 7: Your hairline is trying to get away from the stupid stuff that's coming out your mouth.
Speaker 1: Your hairline is not receding, it's retreating.
Speaker 7: Because your hairline is trying to get it all away from your mouth as it can't because it can't believe the stupid stuff just coming out of it. And Junior, look at me and Tommy, we just saying so much stupid stuff. I hadn't just left the building. Yeah, our hair has said, you know what, we can't receive no more.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you something? It was a way, It was a time I was just brushing my neck. You know, you know what I'm saying. June, you down there, that can tell you.
Speaker 2: So you're saying this.
Speaker 1: You know she's listening right now, but are you listening?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 7: This ain't for her to hear this, For you to hear everything I'm saying, it will benefit her.
Speaker 1: But see it'll benefit you if you get it done. See you did not running talking about no my closing remarks that you need to run. Just do what I say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take her radio at the car. You've had one of your boys steal it. You got a partner.
Speaker 11: Damn makes you just quote the closing remarks because I'm married Color, I'm trying to I'm trying to tell us.
Speaker 1: Something like, well, if you think if I go down there and tell Jackie, let me tell you something my clothing say like look at me, so damn about to ask you a question. What is it that you're trying to her?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What is it that you're trying to tell her?
Speaker 10: You'll really want to know?
Speaker 1: Yes, all morning we've been wanting to know.
Speaker 10: Please Okay, well, you.
Speaker 11: Know, try to tell about how to be a man from the man this house and this is not working. You're the man in this house, I said my clothes Moss today. Is I'm the man this house? You understanding?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah you are? But what what you want that to mean? See?
Speaker 7: She she know you the man at the house, but do you know she the woman of the house. Do you know that you all on a chess board? You are the king and she is the Queen. Have you ever played chess before, Junior? Do you know the most powerful peace on that board is the queen because it can move in any direction, Captures still move, slide, ain'tle whatever. You just as dumb as you wanna be, and obviously you've chosen this day to be your dumbest. Have a great day. Talk to God today. He would absolutely love to hear from you, because your wife probably don't.
Speaker 1: With that. James Evans, good time ass speech you in and there with.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show