Speaker 1: Wake up.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait.
Speaker 1: You guys really are like the hip hop, early morning, late night talk.
Speaker 3: Till Helpless Club is the most powerful popular urban radio show man.
Speaker 1: From the Black Mothership in New York City. It's DJ ym V and Charlamagne.
Speaker 4: To God, it's different, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all know what y'all talking about.
Speaker 1: Y'all be blast time.
Speaker 5: I love y'all collectively known as Breakflace Cup.
Speaker 4: So I'm always nervous when I do the Breakfast Club because sometimes you say stuff and it's just gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Everybody what good morning? Usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Yo Charlamagne, the guy past in a playing in this Thursday, Jess hilarious is here?
Speaker 1: What I'm just?
Speaker 4: What's how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Big Jess, not the little one already know? Good morning? Like the end of the morning, like the energy, like that outfit, Oh thank you so much? Did you give it school girl?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Wednesday, but oh we look out the world. Yes, yes, even though Halloween is over, it's still given and it's cute. I think they need to see like and then I got the bows on the back of my boot.
Speaker 1: You will get tired of that. And I told you start throwing sweatpants on something. I'm telling nothing.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's fine. I'm the only one to actually really give effort to come and like step So we need to do like a fashion cam.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's happened? My goodness?
Speaker 4: Yes, Thursday, another day to wake up and serve the people.
Speaker 1: What's happening? Yes, Yes, the Rangers won the World Series.
Speaker 4: I was like, as soon as they want, I was like, oh my god, they.
Speaker 8: Wont Nobody else don't even care to the Rangers though, Slo to Texas, congratulations to the Texans.
Speaker 1: A text like what I got to know?
Speaker 8: If the Texas Rangers and it's the Houston Astros, who else?
Speaker 9: That's it?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 8: Okay, so they support the whole all of Texas teams, just Ashros, right, the follow so many people from Houston, so I know they support that, right I'm talking about I guess I don't know.
Speaker 6: Man, Scout to Texas, Yeah, congrats, Right, Well, let's get the show crack A lot going on. We got front page was coming up testing figure out will be talking to us about what's happening in the news.
Speaker 1: Just got a lot of mess this morning. I just had a lot of mess this morning.
Speaker 4: I really really do. It's a lot to distact, but yes, I was.
Speaker 8: She came in here quoting doctor Wumar this morning for me, A good morning, it's the breakfast CLU, good morning.
Speaker 1: Has anybody seen our producers this morning? Which one all were producers show this morning? Correct? Where's everybody at Lloyd? Nobody's here, not one producer from here?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, nobody, I see over your eli.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, I did tell y' Taylor, I don't know. Well, let's get in some front page news that we might have to make up some audio, so let us know what you need.
Speaker 1: And we was just you know, acted out all right, hold on, so I ain't no audio And there he was like, man, look at him?
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 6: So last night, as we said, the Rangers did win World Series. Congratulations to them. They beat the Diamondbacks in Game five for the first title in franchise history.
Speaker 1: So gratulations listed the Ranges.
Speaker 6: Now tonight, the Tennessee Titans take on the Pittsburgh Stale was in Football Amazon Prime A who.
Speaker 1: You got Pittsburgh? Okay, yep?
Speaker 6: She said, she said, maybe believe it for a little bit. Yes, Now, let's get into this. One of the five police officers charged in the fatal beating of Tyree Nichols, go on and test.
Speaker 10: Good morning DJ and good morning to the Queen of the Rebels Club. Yeah, the former officer, he changed his plea on his federal charges in the death of Tyree Nichols.
Speaker 4: Let's listen to the report.
Speaker 11: This was one of the most horrific police beetings anyone has ever seen, and a lot of it was on video that was released so the public. Tyrie Nichols was a FedEx driver on his way home from work, stopped by the police and what was later determined to be an unfounded traffic traffic stop. He fled on foot and was chased down and savagely beaten. And five officers have been charged with the tempted murder, aggravated assaulted other charges and they are in custody now and fired from the police force in Tennessee. But what this is today is a federal indictment on top of that, accusing them of civil rights charges, deprivation of rights under color of law, and related charges by the federal government. In kind of a symbolic message that the Department of Justice will take on these cases, even though you know, it seems pretty clear these guys are never going to go to prison on the state charges. The federal case also important to show that the government will take action against police officers depriving citizens of their rights.
Speaker 10: They could possibly be facing up to life in prison, but that is on the state side. But this is again they went in and doubled down and said, you know, we're also going to charge you on the federal side as well. And so he basically just went in, you know and changed his plea. Like I said, make it a statement showing that, you know, they are not tolerating this. So they did it on the state and the federal which was does not happen, you know, all of the time. I remember how swiftly they went to justice with this one, because again we're talking about five black officers that unfortunately took the life of black Tyree Nichols.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I feel like they're getting it right with this one. But they're only getting it right the folks, you know what I mean. If they if they handled every you know, situation like this, it probably would slow down because police know that this consequences and repercussions to their actions in a real way.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, you got to write nothing else to add on that, because they are getting it right with this one. And people asked why, So this should be the new standard, the new presidents, you know, on on what should happen when when something like this occurs.
Speaker 1: So I like.
Speaker 4: To say, like you're you're definitely given given, is given messy, messy vision, that messy vision test it's not, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not mass I hook.
Speaker 4: I saw that you're getting it. So do I need to orders?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 4: I got you?
Speaker 1: I got you?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, thank you though I appreciate it. Well that is front page you stinky tears. Uh huh, all right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent, call us up right now. Phone lines are wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Is the breakfast clog, the morning, the breakfast club, a newday. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up, whether you're.
Speaker 4: Mad or blessed something to get up and get something, call up now.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this Everybaye?
Speaker 8: What's updraft Sharla may pieces, what's happening?
Speaker 2: What's up? We're stout? We're stout?
Speaker 1: Uh, well, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Well ver, well, what's what's uping?
Speaker 1: It's jest.
Speaker 2: He's going, I'll go you bo.
Speaker 1: I'm good. That's right. You'd be nice. Not too much on jests.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm being nice to day to Jessic because I got a biggerficial Friday. I want to talk about call you babe, I dot accident. I don't know why to that, but I want to talk about academic bro, and I would be nice. Ittna be nice to that? Yeah, you know the old people calling and gonna lock and all that. I just wanna say that I's so many people out there in that state the city's just making and how they was raised and this is how they grew up and this that wasn't talking and that wasn't thought that. Also at the same time, growing up, I was always thought that being given abomination that was wrong, I was gonna go to hell and it wasn't supposed to happen. So it's not about how you grew up, how you grew up. It's about growing up when you grow up and and and changing your mindset and and and having your own things and talks about things, and not focusing on what people taught you based on things that they were sawing. Bro. So I was like, spitting your butt and do putting in your plate? How about that? I don't know that.
Speaker 1: You're gonna spit in somebody button.
Speaker 2: I was like spitting his butt, Mark, That's that what they do in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You know they spend it. But Marc, you know what I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah the third timere, I agree with stray if they need to do that, yes, stop.
Speaker 1: Like you know who started this bridge, Yeah, they started this with the booty man.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you what he called in the breakfast club back in the day and told fab he was gonna get booty goons.
Speaker 1: On fat Oh my god, that's right. There's real booty goons out here.
Speaker 6: Man, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this yo? There's Ryan. How y'all doing today?
Speaker 1: Put it off your chest?
Speaker 13: Wrong?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: I got a couple of things, you know. I just wake up with y'all every morning. I appreciate how y'all you know, be very inspirational and very motivational. Man. I appreciate everything y'all do every morning. And Charlotte, man, you know you made me get my mental wealth, mental health, or get to get that and intact and yes, sir, and try to, you know, be a better self, work on myself and be a better self as a man, as a husband and a father.
Speaker 1: That's all It's about my brother. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then Jess Hilarious, Yo. You I saw you one time in Chicago about a few years ago. It was like when you first started. I'm nervous, y'all, sorry, but I was gonna see if I could get some tickets because y'all gonna be in my jes Hilario is gonna be in my city. I'll see if I get some tickets.
Speaker 4: Hey where you said Chicago?
Speaker 2: No, I'm being You're gonna be in South being Indiana.
Speaker 4: Actually, yes, November twenty second, I believe yes, did.
Speaker 1: They put you on hold? I will definitely get your tickets.
Speaker 2: Thanks, man, that's what I saw A rock with you. You beautiful too. Wo mean, I don't tell my wife that though.
Speaker 1: Okay, I ain't.
Speaker 4: Don't even trouble now, bring you way to the show. I got you her tickets, all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, appreciate that. Man, y'all have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right? Hello?
Speaker 14: Who is DJ Rob brotal Beach, South Carolina? What's that there?
Speaker 1: What's up? Rock? Get it off your chest? Tell her?
Speaker 14: I was still in the year of all the fifty years hip hop. I was watching this grand Master Flass documentary and listening to how he explained how he came up and what he went through. And I'm the thing, but man, grad Master Flash gets enough credit. But what he done, he came up with as what we still do as DJ is simply keeping the best part of the record going. I listened to them explained itself, and I think, definitely, grab Master Flass deserves a lot of flowers and a lot of credit. I'm the DJ from the Dirty South, and I want to send him some flowers. From the South man. He is definitely a king when it comes to DJ, we still do that what he came up with.
Speaker 8: I agree it's not enough documentation from that era period, that whole era.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't doesn't get doesn't get the lighted this. No, definitely he deserves all his flowers. You know, Rock you know he created the slip mat you know, the s little slip man that you put under the right. Yeah, he created the slip map for DJ. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Now, grand Master Flash is one of those guys that should be recognized and giving the flowers all the time.
Speaker 1: So salute to grand Master Flash.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 14: Also your envy you talk of the car shows, man, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is a perfect location. You gotta you got the speedway and we gotta indoor venue to do it.
Speaker 1: So it's perfect to check out Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 6: Send me the vineyard. I'm trying to do North Carolina next year, but send me to venue ill look, I look into it.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, my boy, peace King Chuck, shout, my boy, what's having already know?
Speaker 1: Eight four three We out here alright, brother, yeah, go we'll be safe out there. Thank you. Alright, I haven't been to Myrtle Beach in year, me too, year Beach.
Speaker 6: No, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one now, Jess, we got rooms on the way, Yes we did.
Speaker 1: No, we got just with the mess on the way, just with the Messa.
Speaker 4: Yes, aka rumors and DJ Academics has been.
Speaker 1: Hurting for a squirton. What you're talking about. He's hurting for a squirtin. Okay, Yeah, we'll get into a woman morning. Actually, give you twenty five minutes on you.
Speaker 4: We're going to slide into it when we get back.
Speaker 6: Jesus with Jess. It is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, Morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlemagne, the God Jess hilarious. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 2: The real.
Speaker 4: Rob mir Just don't do the lying.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 9: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Sat just on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: S.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: So Claudia Jordan, y'all know we just had Halloween's and she went as Dwight Howard's uh guy friend, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Are you? Yeah? I'm did serious. Let me see how you know what Dwight Howard friend looks like.
Speaker 4: That's basically she's telling them what he lit like. And Kitty is his name, and she went as Kitty. Her caption says, y'all know my Halloween costumes are always of trending people in the news cycle.
Speaker 1: Guess who I am?
Speaker 4: Hint first part miss second word rhymes with biddy.
Speaker 1: So it's Kitty. But why would you do this?
Speaker 2: Why would you do this?
Speaker 4: Why everybody just thought this was a regular outfit from her.
Speaker 8: I didn't even know that. I didn't know that was the costume. Yes, I love you, but you got to explain your costume a little too much. Yeah, it's not a good costume.
Speaker 4: And she have a bed because they said Kitty had a bed. No, she didn't even do they said that. Yeah, yeah, but she had Shane do the beer and then his ball all the way it tucks all the way under.
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 8: She needed somebody to be Dwight Howard, Like if she had somebody Howard with her, he probably would have got it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, see yeah, yeah that's what she should have did.
Speaker 1: But she didn't. Look.
Speaker 4: Somebody was in the comments like, now if he drops up, that's our feet.
Speaker 1: Got her feet fixed though, she like the old feet. Now, that's what's that? Okay? Before and after what if?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that is show she put her fet on the tables and Flodia had bad feet. That's why I thought the joke was funny. Just anyway, because if somebody's talking about.
Speaker 1: Her feet, now, she gotta she gotta fix. I'll google them for you. Wow, leave my girl along. Yes, I seen you started in that TV movie. I said that she.
Speaker 4: And NBA adn't even know what that was her shot the boy let me say, okay, I ain't seen it before the before Oh, I thought that was the damn hand. I thought that was that's the fun Wow, fifty cent has a new album on the way.
Speaker 1: This is so funny to me.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, listen fifty cent having music on the way. It's just hilarious.
Speaker 1: I just feel like TV is his thing. Boom.
Speaker 4: I always I don't know why I always compare fifty C to Nick when it comes to like music.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I didn't want to fight me for fifty one.
Speaker 4: I know he did not, But I think at the at the give her to die trying Dad is it?
Speaker 1: That is all we need? But that's a classic. Yeah, and it can't be topped. It's done. Yeah, some other ones after that, though, you had to beg for Mercy Junior compilation. You have the Mask album.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's hard when you come out with something like like that's a ball for yourself, that's unreachable.
Speaker 4: I'm still listening to that and it's like, no, you should not even do nothing else at the That's that's it. But he got new music on the way. I mean, he said that during a recent interview that he did fifty cent, told I that that he's not traveling around for the world tour. He's in the studio cooking up new materials for fans. Okay, that's cool. I think that he didn't say who he'll have on the album, but I think it's definitely going to be Eminem definitely.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Possibly. I think that I said Uncle Murder Tony had the baby on that. I'm just I can't believe you tried to compare Nick Cannon in the fifty He has ever had.
Speaker 2: No what Nick?
Speaker 1: They never had not remotely close to fifty musically.
Speaker 4: Name two records oh from Nick Cannon. Yes, Jiggalo. You tried to make that two records, no.
Speaker 1: And oh no, but then that was all Kelly's. That wasn't even know what that was. He is, that's the same that's the same records as featuring Kelly. That's it. Oh my god, No, it was jigg and then it was the remix. You know what, forget it. I'm gona messing with you all right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, y'all know I'm selling because I anyway, all right, because the stories is just whack. I ain't got We still got no producers, we still got no producers. But anyway, this is what I want to get into academics. Crying like a bitch. Oh my god, he literally cried, he did, and we got audio up him crying after being so into getting hurting for to get a squirting that.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to get canceled to what we got going on. I'm never trying to get canceled say the wrong thing. I know what we got going on.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to get canceled. But it does bother me. Everything we've talked about, but I've never cared about. I don't care what Rapper got at me. Bro Ever, but like, really, there's certain I really don't quit in my life, and I would never do. But like, I gotta sit here and act like I know I'm in America. I gotta sit here just act like I don't serious. I would never like it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: If somebody told me they're gonna try to they're gonna try to whip my ass and take my bookie, I might cry too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he don't come out in the basement. He don't come out in the basement to get poked.
Speaker 8: So I never in my life seen someone want to cause somebody to effort so bad. I want to just let that gay slur that started to fly so bad?
Speaker 10: Have me.
Speaker 1: Ain't stupid? Well, go ahead, I would say that. But if you say something, you gotta stand on it.
Speaker 6: If you say something about somebody, they're gonna they're gonna return fire. Who react and then when they return fire, you gotta sit in it and he has to sit in it.
Speaker 1: You gotta stand on business. You gotta go sit on the truth. And I will say he shut up.
Speaker 8: I will say acting smart for this though, because you know, you move off of motion in a situation like that and you say something that will ultimately catch up with you. Because you start throwing those gay slurs around on YouTube or whatever platform you on. People start complaining, they report your paie YouTube to monetize you. Take your page down. Now you're online ranting for no reason. So smart move on his partner not to engage smart. Do you think that the tears were real?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 4: Y'n't really think that he is? Yes, Doctor Umar had something to say, and I love this is hilarious. I watched this like eighty times.
Speaker 13: My phone is blown up and people have been asking me if I would be interested in facilitating a peace tree between DJ Academics and Saucy Santana. Allegedly, Djcademics says some disrespectful things about the city girls. I believe mister Santana is good friends with the city girls, and he clapped back at Academics, and Academics clap back in.
Speaker 1: Saucy Santana invited.
Speaker 13: DJ Academics to Miami to get in the streets and catch your faith. And according to what I've been told, if Saucy Santana, where's the fight with DJ Academics, he gonna clap his cheeks. I don't want to see no man getting his cheeks, his cheeks clapped. I don't want to see no violence. I think DJ Academics should go ahead and apologize for what he said to the City girls, and maybe mister Santana can apologize to DJ Academics for threatening to clap his cheeks.
Speaker 8: We need peace, We definitely need peace. But basically, doctor Lamar got his money on Saucy Santana.
Speaker 4: Yes, absolutely wins. The dessert after is nice, love it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. That is what I got unless y'all want me make something up.
Speaker 6: But like you said earlier, you can't. You can't go at somebody and don't respect the reply it is. That's what it's not about. Respecting the reply.
Speaker 8: You just can't tell a person how to reply because you never know how a person gonna come back at you.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you come back at a person.
Speaker 8: Act when that Saucy Saucy came back with I'm gonna beat you up and clappy cheeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: Karesha jumped in a comments see when she was like, wow, it's funny, like like you sitting here cryme, but I was crying when you laughed at me when I was six months pregnant and my car got shot up. No, so yeah, yeah, because he did that. He's been bothering Koresha for a long time. But yeah, DJ Academics. When she was six months pregnant, her car got shot at and he was making fun of that.
Speaker 8: So you know, people got to really really really really really understand the energy that you put out. Absolutely, whatever you put out is absolutely positively gonna come back to you. That's right, and life is ten percent what happens to you in ninety percent how you respond to it.
Speaker 6: There you go, all right, well that is just with the mess. Now when we come back, we got front page news. Testling Figure will be joining us.
Speaker 1: They don't move. It's to breakfast, Luve, come morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ Envy Charlemagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarius is here and let's get in some front page news now quickly. Last night, the Texas Rangers won the World Series. It's the first title in franchise history. So congratulations to death.
Speaker 8: That's crazy because the only thing I remember about the Texas Rangers is Nolan Ryan. Nol Ryan used to pitch me with the Texan Rangers back in the day erect Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: True, yep.
Speaker 6: And also tonight the Titans take on the Stealers at eight fifteen on Amazon. From now, let's jump right into the news with up Tess.
Speaker 10: What's going on, DJ and V and the Queen of the Breakfast Club Jess Hilarious and Charlemagne the.
Speaker 1: God Peace Test to the Hood, which for a Teslin figure out. Let's talk about the polls the twenty twenty four poles. How we looking. Yeah, well, it.
Speaker 10: Looks like Nicki Haley on the Republican side is rising in the polls. She's coming in close second with Governor Ronde Santas. And now, you guys, remember when Rond de Santa's announced he was running, everybody said he was this was gonna be a race between the Santas and Trump, and Nicki Haley is changing that and now both of them are. They are tied in Iowa. Now our own Charlemagne God interviewed Nikki Haley last night on the Daily Show, and I want to pull a couple of clips so you can hear it. Let's hear what she had to say about her run against Trump.
Speaker 8: It doesn't seem like any Republican candidate have the chance against Trump unless Trump goes to prison.
Speaker 1: So WHI are so many people running?
Speaker 7: Well, I you know, I think that they're running because everybody realizes that no one wants a Trump Biden rematch. I mean, look, we need a new generational leader. It is time to get rid of all the older people. And it's the most privileged nursing home in the country. It is time for us to start getting some new generational people in there and let the old guys go to the wayside.
Speaker 1: Yes, Lisa, the most privileged nursing home in the country. I love it.
Speaker 4: She also had this to say about term limits.
Speaker 7: You know, I told you I think the most privileged nursing home in the country, they stay too long. They get used to the power. But the other side of it is when you run for office, you're as close to the people as it gets. You've listened, you know what people want, and you really know how to go in there and get things done. The longer you stay, the more you move away from the people. And I think that's what's happened is you look at what's happening in DC and they're so tone deaf. Both Republicans and Democrats don't understand the value of a taxpayer dollar. They don't understand that we've had serious issues with education. They don't understand the fact that crime is high and they're not doing anything about it. They don't understand that we've got threats facing us everywhere from terrorists, and they're continuing to talk about things that don't matter. And so, yeah, I think we need to have term limits because I think we have a lot of people in DC who have literally lost what their American people want, and I think that we need to start having that again. We had term limits when I ran for governor. You've got term limits for anyone that runs for president. That way, you go in there, you focus on the people, and you focus on your legacy, and I think that's important.
Speaker 10: And then one last one, and I want to hear your thoughts that you asked about engaging young voters in one very important question that you asked, because too many of these politicians want to be rappers.
Speaker 1: Let's take a listen to engage young voters. I want you to earn their support. But are you willing to promise right now that you will not try to rap in order to do that.
Speaker 7: Can I just say this. I loved eminem and that song before then, and Ramaswami just ruined that for me.
Speaker 1: He ruined it like, no, I will never rap. You don't want me to rap.
Speaker 7: I've always said, if you ever see me doing karaoke, you better take me home because something's really wrong.
Speaker 4: Speaking of karaoke, jis Yeah, he did big karaoke last night.
Speaker 1: Karaoke.
Speaker 4: I did the private karaoke. I didn't know that was so popular in New York. Me and my best friend we saw that.
Speaker 10: So Charlamage, what are your thoughts on that interview? It was a really, really good interview.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I enjoyed the conversation with Nikki Haley taz Nos.
Speaker 8: We watched the debates, and you know, we're always impressed by how Nikki holds it down in the debates.
Speaker 1: I mean, I like a lot of the things she talks about.
Speaker 8: I don't think we would be having this conversation about term limits if we didn't see the cognitive decline of so many elected officials. And I think folks realized, like, nothing is changing in this country, so you need like new ideas to create new systems. So that's another reason I think that you know, they're trying to push the older people out, not push the older people out, but let them know.
Speaker 1: Like, yo, you know you had your time. Let somebody else try now, yep, yep.
Speaker 4: And that's why I just say push them out, like literally down the steps. So just ask why.
Speaker 10: The next Republican debate is November eighth, next week, so that that's the debates are going to get. I think that's gonna be a really good one because now you know, with it's dropping out the race, it really is you know, hopefully can start kind of narrowing down these candidates.
Speaker 8: Or you can watch that whole interview too on the Daily Shows YouTube page. The whole interview with Nikki Hill. It was like twenty one minutes. I don't know how much they add on TV, but it was like twenty one minutes total dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, do we have time for the second story? Let's tump bit to it. Yea, Let's talk about the states that are struggling to hire people. Baltimore.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I wanted to put this after ten states are struggling to still hire workers. Americans have great asually returned to the workforce after COVID, but the labor force is still below pre pandemic levels, reaching sixty two percent in September. Now, with the job opening rate closing at ten percent last month, Alaska is ranked in the top I want to give you the ten states, right quick, Alaska, West Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, New Mexico, Louisiana, Montana, Mississippi, Colorado, and North Carolina.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I want to give you the South Carolina on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, South Carolina was on that number three, number three, thank you very much.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I want to give you the other side of that, because the article was saying, oh, you know, people, you know, they just don't want to go to work. But we got to remind people that's not just because people are saying, you know, I just don't want to go to work.
Speaker 1: I'm lazy.
Speaker 10: I gotta remind you that once again, we have four hundred and fifty three thousand workers who are on strike.
Speaker 4: They're on strike for a reason, you know, So it's not just not wanting to go get the jobs.
Speaker 10: Because remember, you're going to hear both sides of this as we continue to go through this presidential election.
Speaker 4: Hey, the job is there, the economy is there. They just want to do it.
Speaker 10: No, the job is there, but the job it's not paying well, the job doesn't have the conditions that they need. It is a reason, like doctor Cornell West pointed out on this show, why we have so many people still on strike. And I want to let you know, the sixty percent of Americans are still living paycheck to paycheck.
Speaker 1: So they're striking because they can't find a job or they can't find the right job.
Speaker 10: They can't find the right job exactly right, there's plenty of jobs, but we have to ask why is it that seventy five thousand healthcare workers have walked off? Why is it that Hollywood is now, you know, also part of the strike. Why is it that United Autoworkers are still at a strike? I mean there's a reason why, you know, why is it the teachers are constantly you know, at a strike. So, yeah, the jobs are there, but people don't want to just continue to just take any job just because stand up.
Speaker 8: That quote Vegas can't be choosers. That quote might be nulling void now because these people are not bigging. Yeah, you know what I'm saying exactly, They're qualified people who want, you know, the right the right job.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 10: Inflation high, you know, it's not adding up. People haven't got paid pay rate. So yeah, that lesser of the two evils and all of that is so with. At that point, Americans are standing up and I support the strike.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that is front page. You'll take your test's.
Speaker 8: Try to make sure you subscribe to Testling Figuos podcast as great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network and follow at teslin figure out on all social media platforms.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. So online yesterday we see a shanty bought Nelly and impolla his dream call for his birthday. So people always talk about spinning the block and don't spend the block.
Speaker 1: Once you leave, you leave. But yeah, it seemed like they spun the block and they're happy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they definitely do Sam happy.
Speaker 1: They seem happy.
Speaker 6: Open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Have you ever spun the block and it worked out good? I want to tell your horror stories too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I wonder if that's spending the block or is that that when you love something, let it go if it comes back to us yours. Now, I don't know who let who go in that situation, but clearly they came back to each other.
Speaker 1: And it looked good. Jess, have you ever spun the block?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: I I spent the block one time with ash Barvo with with my son's dad, and he cheated.
Speaker 1: On me in twenty four hours. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I was like, Lord, I tried to go get the other guy back.
Speaker 1: I was, but he was like, yeah, it too late, damn minute. Spinning the block if you get a new man with the same name first, Now it's not all right.
Speaker 6: Have you ever spun the block and didn't work out good or bad? Let's discuss eight hundred and five eight five one five one.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club in the morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one. To join it to the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody, it's dj en V Charlamagne de God Jess, hilarious. We are the breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about spinning the block. Now, this conversation comes from Ashanti and Nelly. Yesterday, Ashanti gifted Nelly with his dream call and then power.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: So we're talking about spinning the block. So they look happy they spun the block. They seem like they look happy beat him before, which is a great thing, right, yes they do. So we're asking have you ever spun the block and how did it work out for you?
Speaker 4: I spent the block one time and realized never is never going to happen for me. I actually spent the block with my son's father and he cheated on me in twenty four hours Jesus, yes, and I left somebody to be with him because I didn't want to cheat on that guy, so I left him. I was like, I want my family whatever whatever, Rome was cheating. Twenty four hours later.
Speaker 1: I was like wow, oh yes, it was a big room for that one. Yes, and then I tried to go back.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know what mine can we I was like, yeah, all right, you didn't just leave me for your baby father and he cheated on you know, you're trying to come back, just.
Speaker 8: Trying to make you feel comfortable. You know what I'm saying this. I want the house to be the same way it was and you left it.
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, nobody planning because we was living in his stepmother basement at that time.
Speaker 8: I definitely spun the block and it worked out for me with your wife friendly you damn right. Me and my wife, we've been together since what nineteen ninety eight? I think we broke up and I don't know if it was two o three maybe I know we broke up for like a year, and then we broke up for that year.
Speaker 1: And we've been on ever since. Okay, who came? Who you want? Making her? She went make the year. I ain't never left. I was begging, I ain't never love. I was begging for the whole year.
Speaker 8: But she cut me off off, like not answering the phone, didn't know where she lived, that type of stuff.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it was like she moved, didn't tell me what she moved. It was like that, you know what I meant.
Speaker 6: I moved to JESUSI, hey, how you doing this morning?
Speaker 16: I'm good?
Speaker 9: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good? Now? You spun the block? How to work out for you?
Speaker 4: It didn't.
Speaker 17: So I spent a black one.
Speaker 9: My kids that we moved down to Georgia, and yeah, I just didn't work. In a month, I realized why I left.
Speaker 15: The first time.
Speaker 1: So why did you leave? Why did you leave?
Speaker 9: So we just didn't get along. You know, attitude men to take y'all forever to grow up. I'm trying to move along. And then you have somebody who's controlling I guess or don't want you to do certain.
Speaker 12: Things yellings and certain things you do.
Speaker 9: You can't leave the house wearing it. You can't do that. You can't do that. And it's like, guy, well you still find somebody else to control, because it won't be me.
Speaker 1: I brought you back? Was it the penis.
Speaker 2: I got?
Speaker 9: We got two kids together, so you know, you want your family to work, And then at one point I did. I thought I was in love at least, so you know, you try, but it just don't work. And plus Nelly in a Chauncey. They didn't really have a bad breakup. So I'm happy for them. But you don't know what.
Speaker 1: We swear we know these people.
Speaker 2: You don't know what I know.
Speaker 1: Those people.
Speaker 17: They broke.
Speaker 1: Said she signed the wall.
Speaker 12: That was a fly on the wall.
Speaker 1: Know you was not you was a nigga on Twitter. They're not no, it was what it was. They didn't have a bad break up. How we know we know these people kt, KT.
Speaker 18: Good morning, y'all, Good morning.
Speaker 1: You spun the block.
Speaker 19: How to work out for you, KT, I spun the block after fifteen years.
Speaker 2: And we just got married in August.
Speaker 19: Yay, okay, congratulations, thank you very much, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Everybody said, don't do it.
Speaker 18: Everybody said, you learn your lesson, don't make the same mistake twice.
Speaker 9: But people grow up, they mature, they live, and they learn, and sometimes people deserve it sex a chance.
Speaker 4: So and sometimes you have to let it go. You come back. That's remember that saying they love something.
Speaker 1: Let it go if it comes back to you as yours boom, that's.
Speaker 17: Right, right.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 18: Sometimes it ain't always the case.
Speaker 19: Sometimes people come back for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 14: Yeah, but yeah, I mean.
Speaker 18: As long as you, as long as you I told you with follow your heart.
Speaker 9: Man, you lived with you and you so to make.
Speaker 2: You feel good, do it that, Katie.
Speaker 1: We got lady Lady Pink on the line without Lady Pink, Hey.
Speaker 2: Good morning this morning.
Speaker 4: How y'all doing.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You spent the black Lady Pink, I did.
Speaker 2: I spent the block before.
Speaker 1: How many times I lost calm?
Speaker 2: But it wasn't worth it.
Speaker 4: Just so let y'all know that much.
Speaker 1: It never worked out for you.
Speaker 4: She did ay go around, She said.
Speaker 19: I'm probab believe it if it's meant to be at the bee.
Speaker 17: So I gave it to go.
Speaker 4: But he still didn't grow.
Speaker 19: So it wasn't meant for me to be with him.
Speaker 1: Got you all right, lady.
Speaker 4: Pink, Thank you, y'all welcome, having a good day.
Speaker 1: Brett, good morning, Prett.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 14: DJ and god?
Speaker 1: I don't know why. Female, I'm sorry. What's your name?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 15: Noa?
Speaker 2: Noa? Oh my name is Brett Leon.
Speaker 1: Oh they just have Brett okay. But yeah, before bro.
Speaker 2: Nah, somebody spent it on me.
Speaker 1: Bro Okay, I was.
Speaker 17: Yes, I was married.
Speaker 12: It didn't work out.
Speaker 3: We divorced.
Speaker 2: It was a bad divorce too, like to the point that I lost the apartment because whatever. So I moved out and then I helped her move and I was helping her move for the dude to come in.
Speaker 1: Oh my boy, damn. So you tried to spend the block. She already had a new dude, no.
Speaker 9: No, So then they did, they didn't work out, so she tried.
Speaker 2: To come back to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, basically what I did.
Speaker 4: Damn no, no, no, I was totally wrong for trying to do it because I left a guy for my baby daddy and my baby my baby daddy cheated on me. So when I went back to the guy, like, hey, what's up, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: He was like, that's funny over here. He's gonna leave me for your baby daddy and try and he was a good man to Savannah. How many blocks A you're gonna spend? Jests Savannah? No, no, his name it's a van of shut out. But no, that was a that was shut up spend. I never spent the block. Do you know you spent the block for room, then you try to spend the block back on the dude you broke up?
Speaker 6: That was that was that's a double spind eight hundred five eight five five one.
Speaker 1: We're asking have you ever spun the block? This conversation comes from.
Speaker 6: A shanty and Nelly she just bought him his dream call yesterday, and we're asking because they broke up and now they're back together, they look happy than ever, So we're asking, have you ever spuned the block?
Speaker 1: How did it work out for you? Let's discuss. It's the breakfast Club. Go morning, it's topic time. The phone.
Speaker 5: Called eight hundred five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it morning. Everybody is j n V Cholamaine to god, Jess hilarious?
Speaker 6: Are the breakfast Club? Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about spending the block. This conversation comes from a shanty and Nelly. Now, yesterday's shanty bought Nelly his dream car and then Paula and they spun the block, right, they broke up.
Speaker 1: Now the back together, they look happier than ever. And we're asking, have you ever spun the block? How did it work out for you? Eight hundred and five eight five one on five one. We got Meil on the line. Mail, good morning, good morning, good morning, beautiful people.
Speaker 18: How I am good?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 1: Jess?
Speaker 19: I love you, I follow you every day.
Speaker 4: Thank you girl.
Speaker 1: Now, Mal, we're talking about spending the block.
Speaker 2: Yo, I spun the block. I did, I did, I did, I did, and I didn't.
Speaker 17: Think I would because I stopped messing with him. In two thousand and fifteen from two thousand and eight.
Speaker 2: I was a sidekick.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh my.
Speaker 18: God, Yes, I'm the sidekick up until two thousand and fifteen.
Speaker 19: And then I got tired of being the sidekick and I was like.
Speaker 2: I'm done do things.
Speaker 17: He went on and got married for her, he went to jail.
Speaker 19: She dropped the ball, left her husband in jail, and I picked it up and I kept moving and I did the last two and a half years.
Speaker 1: With it in yail.
Speaker 18: And he's been home for about a year and a half now and we're playing in our wedding.
Speaker 1: I know that's right. From side chick to wat chick. Truth. Truth, You was never decided you was. He was his soulmate the whole time. Yeah, that's what it sounds like the whole.
Speaker 17: Time, and that's what we take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you.
Speaker 17: She had his body, he was laying with her every night, but I had his heart, his mind and his soul.
Speaker 1: Dang, it's like a Tyler Perry move.
Speaker 4: It definitely sounds because then he was in jail, so it was like, ain't e money. I had none of that for a minute.
Speaker 1: See, I don't think she was desides. She wasn't in the beginning. She wasn't sad the beginning. He had a girl, It don't matter. She was his soul mat the whole time. Yo, she said, Surety dropped the ball and she picked it up and ran with Surety never had the ball stay down. That woman was the whole time. Well obviously, ultimately, Hello, who is this?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 12: This is j from Georgia.
Speaker 1: Hey from Georgia. You ever spun the block? Jana?
Speaker 18: I have definitely splung spun the block. And I actually spun the block twice to this guy.
Speaker 9: And that was horrible both times.
Speaker 1: Both times, then what happened didn't work well.
Speaker 18: The first time I kind of thought that he might have been bipolar.
Speaker 17: The second time I was like yeah.
Speaker 18: And then the third time it was like, yeah, he definitely was diagnosed, and.
Speaker 4: We found out that he was Oh wow, I mean is he okay?
Speaker 2: He is okay.
Speaker 18: Yeah, he went through a severe depression and it caused him to start acting funny towards me. So I started picking up on that because I do have a background in mental health, but he just kind of virals And.
Speaker 17: The third time I actually ended up finding out that.
Speaker 18: He was engaged, and yeah.
Speaker 12: It was a mess.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, how you know he was engaged.
Speaker 8: Maybe that was just a woman who was his psychiatrist and she was giving him mom therapy for free.
Speaker 9: I ended up finding out on social media and then he told me, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, hello, who's this.
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 3: Perfect?
Speaker 12: Yes, I have, And it was always gonna. It was always enough, always. And the thing is, the guys would come at me with speeches as to why I should bring them back, beach to statements, presentations, powerpoints. I mean, I've seen it all. It's just for it, so come back to my.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 12: But I will say this though, because I don't want to sound cynical. I've seen people spend the block and it worked out and it was like they picked up right back where they left off. Maybe they made more money or they were just more mature.
Speaker 4: But I respected it.
Speaker 12: So I'm not saying it can't happen. But for your girl here, I'm always gonna use something brand news.
Speaker 4: I understand, all right, you understand what I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Puerto Rico food up. I'm not oways talking about spending the block neither. Boy.
Speaker 4: I tell you, these women from Maryland good with mine. They don't need to spend damn.
Speaker 1: I'm what's the moil of the story them all? The story is just as a whole, Jada, that's what the wow.
Speaker 13: You know, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Are you understanding the girl needs something new? That's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I didn't say that I need something new. I said I understand. I'm not about to be spending the block. I'm not leaving Chris, so I'm not going to have to spend and if anything happened, I ain't spending.
Speaker 1: You ain't leave Christian married. Yes, I actually do want to love this.
Speaker 17: I love this.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it now. Like I asked you earlier, you didn't answer.
Speaker 8: Is it spinning the block if you get a new man with the same name as your old man.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 4: It's a different guy. It's even a different race. Well, at the first Christmas all black shout out.
Speaker 1: All right, we go next?
Speaker 4: What were we talk about? I don't even know what were talking about? And you see nothing in front of it.
Speaker 6: So we'll be right back after this, right, we'll be back with Jess with the message the breakfast club gome on.
Speaker 1: Y don't even work here, and she's still in our refrigerate. I love drinks. I love just thank you. I love you too.
Speaker 4: And it's located out of work here. You don't work at the Daily Show either, but you go up there.
Speaker 6: Well, Charlamagne will be hosting The Daily Show tonight aleven PM Comedy centris.
Speaker 1: My last time, yeah, we know the last time last night right.
Speaker 6: Now, So Charlomagne ordered orange juice, right Jesse's the orange juice just his best friend here and just says I should have got orange juice, just best friend, go this one right there.
Speaker 1: So just just took it and drink it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. She was like, they're going right there, and I was like, oh my god, I just you know, want to buy my sweep.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't even.
Speaker 4: Drink orange juice. You drink lemon ginger tea.
Speaker 1: And I got that too, and you opened it open mind too. That's the other thing she opened Mia doll with.
Speaker 4: Her drink, but I insnip it high no, because it was over there by your stuff. I was like, I'm not going to get in his style.
Speaker 1: Yes girl here man, but let's get to the let's get to Jess with the Messa. Yes, just don't do this is the rumor report.
Speaker 4: I don't do that fast it's just the message on the breakfast Club. All right, Amy Robock and t J Holmes go official. Okay, So if you don't remember TJ and Amy, they were hosts on Good Morning America.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yep.
Speaker 4: They were both married and they was creeping with each other on a love When the people found out about their affair, they both got fired.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: They've both been quiet for the most part, but Amy hopped on Instagram to make their relationship i G official. She posted a picture of them together with the hashtag silent no More. Look at Joe, look at it, look at it.
Speaker 1: Looked like a little happy couple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's very very ghetto nothing post. They learned about the sell some real estate.
Speaker 1: Don't its pictures? Go to the wall? Take your pictures. Yeah yeah, I felt like though.
Speaker 4: They they somebody should be that's not right, that's not right because they was creeping on the low. They was working, they was working together and they were both married.
Speaker 8: What do we just talk about the last break? We spend the block, spinding the block. But also your side, chick might be your soulmate. She never she would They would never each other's side. They might have been each other's soul makes the whole.
Speaker 4: Time, and you know what, and then they're both now divorced or whatever, so they're not cheating no more. But I know this is a big slap in the face to the axis. It's official.
Speaker 6: But I wonder why why they ever got fired, Like what was the reason for them firing? Because they had a sensual relationship, right, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I guess they were both married and they.
Speaker 1: But that didn't have anything to do with their workplace, definitely didn't have anything. I don't know what the rules and regulation. I know they were suing at one time, so I wonder how that worked out. And what are they doing now? Do we know they got a podcasting guy radio? Oh no, yeah, she couldn't do it, he could. She better not come over here on iHeart radio. They got a podcast on iHeart Radio. That's right, that's what's up? All right?
Speaker 4: It's Diamond exposing Scrappy. Okay, so scrappy and this is a little scrappy. We talking about Scraby's ex girlfriend. Diamond h seemed a little salty about the fact that he's been playing his baby mama, Erica Dixon close over the years. We've seen Scrappy and Erica's relationship unfold on Love and Hip Hop. They started off good and they had some issues along the way, but now they're back on great terms. Cole parents and their daughter Emani, who's a teenager now, and Scrappy even went on a group trip with his baby mama, Erica for her birthday. Diamond must not have been a fan of the progress in their relationship because she dropped the picture of him in bed with her and some screenshots on I G Now, this did nothing. The screenshots are him and the d M just DMN. But I feel like you're doing a little bit too much here because, uh, Domin and Erica they're now, I feel like they're just strictly platonic, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They both moved on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we we did watch the relationship unfold, but it's like that's just like how being and what I say, dom O my baby or Scrappy and Erica. Scrappy and Erica that baby mom and baby daddy. But he has been he spent the black because mother. He was back with Diamond from crime up.
Speaker 1: So Scrappy's back with Donald.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Scrappy back with Diamond and and now and he's cool with his baby mother. You know what I'm saying, they're actually cool Erica and he went on he did on her birthday trip, and they was cool. He'd been doing a lot of posts and they was just in the club together the other night. But it's just kind of like me and Rome, I feel like Diamond is just a little intimidated by the wrong thing, you know, for I don't know that you're intimidated.
Speaker 1: Ay, yes, yes, I'm honest you.
Speaker 8: I really don't even care about this story. I am not so intrigued by the fact that Jeff is bodying this reading time. You've been really practicing seeing a comedy shows before you go on, doing your jay Z thing, mumbling your jokes and all that practice.
Speaker 4: And I ain't even reading with my fingers at all.
Speaker 1: What Jeff way he got finished the story or whatever was the story?
Speaker 4: Diamond don't get made. But she did post that damn picture. She posted a picture of Scrappy and bit and his back was a little wide, and she took it from the wrong angle.
Speaker 8: Because I'm like, all right, like that, Yeah, I know I saw that, Diamond, homie, but I know what that was. Yeah, he was in the yeah, right, you didn't know what it was.
Speaker 4: It's a back and it was wide and it was and I would have been made that she posted that like dang, like you couldn't get nothing else. But yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Understand the content because you didn't put no caption and nothing. Right.
Speaker 4: She that was for to see was like, Okay, I know y'all together. He's just my baby daddy.
Speaker 2: So it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Mariah Carey is being sued for all I want for Christmas is you.
Speaker 1: That's what I've been out twenty years.
Speaker 4: That's about twenty years.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Andy Stone, also known as Vince Vance, he had a group called The Valiance in nineteen eighty nine and Mariah Curry released her version nineteen ninety four. But this is not their first time trying to sue her. It was dismissed the first time, and I don't know maybe it will or will not be dismissed this time. But we have both of the songs are there to see the similarity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, case dismissed Mariah Carey literally come on now.
Speaker 4: And then the fact that it's been you know already and dismissed already, and I don't know, and they're seeking twenty million.
Speaker 1: That's it? So what do they what they want? Because you can't say all I want for Christmas?
Speaker 13: Is you?
Speaker 4: Andy Stone said, melody lyrics. Feel when you combine these three elements and base your.
Speaker 1: Derivative, I know that's right, derivative.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, jep on something that is more alike.
Speaker 1: That even you a little bit not a little bit derivatively talking about. It is those.
Speaker 4: Substantial similarities that will a pun closer inspection revealed the truth of plaintiffs. That's what it's a claim of infringement.
Speaker 8: You probably get pissed off every Christmas season as soon as Christmas start they start playing Christmas music.
Speaker 1: Oh he probably ready I started playing already.
Speaker 4: Mariah has been thought out and already so they look they wanted to get there in January.
Speaker 1: How much is is they Mariah make every year off that song? Like some crazy numbers, there's more than twenty million.
Speaker 6: But that's all they're seeking, all right, Well that is just with the mess now, charlamagn who are giving that down?
Speaker 8: KA two, we need an unidentified groove Hube driver his name is not out and a brother named Kale Wood is to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: We'd like to have a word with both of them. All right, we'll get to that next. It don't move. It's the breakfast club. Come morning, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 9: Was donkey up to day?
Speaker 1: Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey, I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 2: No more.
Speaker 1: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 9: Damn.
Speaker 1: The man who got the donkey out of the day.
Speaker 8: Today, well, jess hilarious donkey today for Thursday, November second goes to an unidentified grubhub driver and the man who ordered from Grubhub named Khalib Woods, and I let the record show I don't believe grubhub is responsible for this. In fact, Grubhub released the statement and said we took immediate action with the driver and ended his contract with us. We following up with the customer to apologize and are coaching the representative who was previously in touch with the customer.
Speaker 1: Now why am I leading with grubhub statement? I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just felt like it would make the story more intriguing. You can't make you wonder what did the driver do? All right, Khalid Woods?
Speaker 1: What did he? What did the driver do to Khaleib Woods? All right?
Speaker 8: That grub hub would release a statement like this, if you want to know, let's go to ABC four for lease.
Speaker 20: And also, we are hearing from a man who claims he ordered a milkshake on grubhub but got a cup full of urine instead. Caleb Wood saying that he ordered a Chick fil A sandwich, fries and a milkshake through Grubhub. Well, when he started eating his meal, he put the straw in his cup and says he took a sip. I immediately realized he had gotten a cup of warm urine.
Speaker 1: Wow, did you confuse the cups? Because like this is a it's half full of me? What going on to say?
Speaker 20: The driver admitted that he works long hours and doesn't take bathroom breaks, so he urinates in a cup. ABC four reached out to Grubhub as well for a response, and in a statement they responded with saying, in part, this is unacceptable and we have absolutely no tolerance for this or any type of misconduct on Grubhub. We took immediate action with the driver and ended his contract with us.
Speaker 1: So much done pack here? Wow as well, let just be a and all of y'all. This is why you must tip.
Speaker 8: Okay, even though it was an honest mistake I believe by the driver, just definitely shows the amount of power these food delivery people have.
Speaker 1: So y'all should be tipping all right. You know the model? If you're not tipping me, you end up sipping pe Okay, I've never heard of that model, and they don't ever drip drip drip, Like don't you heard the model? Well, since we don't know this driver's name, we should give him one. Just hilarious. You're good with this type of stuff? What are you thinking? What's this driver who peed in the cup's name? P Diddy, P Diddy, Pistol, Pete Pistol, Pete, pd Pablo and Brown? What should we go with? I like all of them? Okay. Now, I'm not the highest greed weed in the dispensary. No, I might the strongest avenger.
Speaker 8: But the reason kah Lead has to get some of this heat hard too, is because khalif you ordered a milkshake, Now I'm lactose in tolerance, so I can't enjoy Chick fil A milkshakes like I used to. But I've had the cookies and cream milkshake from Chicken fil A. I've had the peach. Not the one I would risk uncontrollable diarrhea for. Was that banana pudding milkshake? Y'all ever had that one?
Speaker 10: Ooh?
Speaker 1: That was on the menu for just a limited time, But look at God, that thing was something serious. You hear me.
Speaker 8: Now, I'm saying all this about milkshakes for one reason, and one reason. Only milkshakes are thicking in kindergarten pencils. Okay, milkshakes are thicking in saucy santana in a skim's body suit. There is no reason for you to be sipping a yellowish colored what I would assume warm beverage from Chick fil A. You know you didn't order to elimonade, So for you to even sip that and think it was a milkshake and not know it was pe did you not smell it first? Like this uber driver must drink nothing but water. Okay, he must have never had no asparagus in his life. The only other explanation for you mistaking pea for a milkshake was maybe just maybe that wasn't pea. His driver clean, he's to take bathroom bricks, so he just peas and cups, which I think is yes, because when you're a man in the world, is your tallet we can whip out in p Anywhay, if you looked in that cup and you saw something that was whitish in color and reminded you of a milkshake, then that might have been some cocksknop okay, ah, that might have been some high fruit toast porn syrup.
Speaker 1: You hit me pearl jam all right, because there ain't no way.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if this is anonymous, honest mistake, all right, p Diddy a Pete Pablo or Pitts Brown or whatever just called him.
Speaker 1: He just happened to be peeing in the Chick fil a cup all day, Like, don't don't these drivers deliver for more than one restaurant? Yes, yes, do right, So you just happened to be peeing in the Chick fil a cup on the same day was ordering the Chick fil A somebody. I don't know if this might have been an honest mistake. It feels pe meditated.
Speaker 8: All right, please give this form of grub hub driver and Kale Woods the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's police.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the doe.
Speaker 16: Of the.
Speaker 1: Doe. Ah, the envy was disgusted the color of your they stop it. I just got one question that is so rude. I just got one question. How do you know what Saucy Santana looks like?
Speaker 8: And y'all don't have an imagination? I mean, come on, you don't have an imagination. You see Saucy Santana. I have a vivid imagination. Was the things that were thick? Now come on now, Saucy Santan in the skims body suit?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, doctor, doctor who why had to be Saucy? Why we couldn't say nobody else like Gabby? Like we can't say that is why we gotta go to the street to saucy.
Speaker 1: I don't like objectifying women, objentified men and my old age.
Speaker 6: All right, well thank you for that, donkey today, b e T. We'll see y'all later, we see them all piece, b T piece do you be e T?
Speaker 1: I'll be to here tomorrow.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 6: All right, everybody else eight hundred five a five one oh five to one.
Speaker 8: Now, Jesse Larrus came up with this based on a true story. I think we were having on a true Baltimore love story.
Speaker 6: We were having a great conversation behind the scenes, very intelligent, intellectual conversation.
Speaker 4: And you want to tell them what we were discussing behind the scenes, basically, So which one is we be? I'll be discussing a lot of stuff. If your baby father and your boyfriend is fighting, who do you help?
Speaker 1: I don't know how we.
Speaker 6: All love story talking about this behind the seas. I said, what are you talking about, Jess? So we brought on there eight hundred five a five one o five one.
Speaker 1: What is the question, Jess?
Speaker 4: If your baby daddy and your boyfriend is fighting, who do you help?
Speaker 1: And do you feel bad? Who did you help? I've never been in that situation, So you're.
Speaker 4: Asking me hypothetically, I'm gonna I'm gonna help the baby daddy because it's like, all right, why are you trying to fight?
Speaker 1: Wrong? So your new boyfriend right now is fighting your baby daddy. You helping your baby daddy definitely wrong? Can't fight? Ain't know what not stopping? You're fighting all day me and wrong to take Chris. Dad had named Julio man. Me and Julio would fight all day long.
Speaker 4: No, his name is Chris's name is not j know.
Speaker 1: I'm saying my old neighbor, I was a kid.
Speaker 8: Was going I said, all day, all day, all day. He should have been a middleweight champion, now that I think about.
Speaker 2: It, he was.
Speaker 1: He was fighting you all day. What's your name? I have no idea. You were just letting him get at you all day. That's all he wanted to do is fight. That's all he wanted to do is get at you all day, all day day be on me.
Speaker 6: Do you imagine him and the skims outfit as well? Just question all day, old day you do eight hundred and five, let's discuss is the breakfast club good warding?
Speaker 1: The breakfast club morning?
Speaker 6: Everybody is DJ env Charlamagne, the gud we are the breakfast club?
Speaker 1: Of course, just hilarious is here she came up with this topic right here, she sayss not based on the true story though you yes, we are Jesus. So the question is almost going into the bushes.
Speaker 4: So if your baby daddy and your boyfriend is fighting, who do you help and do you feel bad now?
Speaker 6: You said you're helping your baby daddy? Yeah, I have to, you said, because you can't fight. Yes, Damn Rome is my guy, like I have to help him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna feel about this when you hear this later? Lord, have mercy? Just be making your life difficult for no, because no, y'all turned the question back on me. This is for them out there. You don't have to answer you. You gonna let it go. My god, who you helping? If your boyfriend or baby daddy fighting? And John is hypothetically man? What about you? Who you up? I left the call? Hey John, good morning?
Speaker 6: Now John, if you're knowing if your baby daddy and your boyfriend started fighting, what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: I don't have a baby daddy. I had a baby mama and uh my girl was fighting and I helped that my girl.
Speaker 1: Damn you out with your girl? They said it happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well what up, Jeff?
Speaker 1: What that baby? How you doing?
Speaker 4: You said you help for your You helped your girl.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't help my girl, but I let him get her lips.
Speaker 1: Then I think you should have helped who?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 13: Who?
Speaker 2: Who? Who?
Speaker 8: Who loves your child. I think you should help who your child would want you to help. Yeah, and by the way, I don't think you gotta help any You just don't let them fight. You get in between them. Like yo, y'all ain't fighting.
Speaker 1: So who would you have, Sheldon?
Speaker 8: I would if I if they needed help, I would help the person. I know my child would want me to help. I would help the person. If my child was standing there, my I would try to interview.
Speaker 4: No, come on, come on with my child standing there. No, because nobody gonna be fighting in front of Chail.
Speaker 1: No. Now they pulled up.
Speaker 4: If your boyfriend and your baby father got into it, who are you like?
Speaker 1: Who are you grabbing first? Between both of them? You get in between but wow, whoa no, no ever get him between them?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I'm breaking them up. But it just depends.
Speaker 8: I would just stophever getting as getting after, pull them off from or something right right?
Speaker 4: Because to be honest with you, No, I would help Rome, but Rome would be the reason to fight. It happened because Rome antagonizes. Chris is not going to he just going He's gonna fight, but Rome is gonna start it. But I still have to help because Rome has this.
Speaker 8: And I think I meant I think when we mean help, we don't mean not helping to fight. We just gonna break it up, right.
Speaker 6: That's because if you help your if you help your baby daddy or your baby mama, you still got to go home with your boyfriend or girl for later on and they're gonna say, you know what, why you punch me too?
Speaker 8: Well, it's just a boyfriend or girlfriend. That's all, y'all say, boyfriend and girlfriend? How serious is hey?
Speaker 1: I'm just asking.
Speaker 4: He keeps trying to change the story.
Speaker 1: I'm like, Hello, who's this? Hi?
Speaker 12: This is from guys.
Speaker 1: Hey, Cassandra. Now your baby daddy and your boyfriend fight? Who you helping?
Speaker 14: I'm helping my baby back.
Speaker 6: That's time your baby daddy, because that's family, okay, all right, whether we get along or not. That's like ome, Hello, who's this Lakia? Hey, Lakia, who you helping your baby daddy or your boyfriend?
Speaker 4: My boyfriend for sure, I know that's right.
Speaker 1: Why but she don't like her baby daddy?
Speaker 17: Don't take care?
Speaker 2: You gotta do it. If you're not taking care of you daughter, I'm not helping you fight.
Speaker 19: I'm helping my boyfriend, were going into your pocket, and we're gonna give it to your daughter.
Speaker 1: You're gonna beat them up and rob him. They're giving it to the daughter. So that's a noble cause. Where you from?
Speaker 19: To take care of your baby.
Speaker 2: If you don't take care of your baby, you ain't about nothing. I'm helping my boy. We want to take care of this baby together. Where you from, I'm from Long Island, amity Belle.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, thanks you remember I got lost and drags and everything got so scared. We said what I accidentally got lost and drove out and start the Amityville sign and got so scared because of the movie.
Speaker 1: And yeah, oh that's in New York. Yeah, New York. Oh we didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Worry well eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. Now just was behind the seat talking about this topic. If her baby daddy and her boyfriend got into a fight, who would she help? And that's the question this morning, call us up right now. It's the breakfast slogo. Morning morning, everybody. It's DJ n B Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 6: If he's just joining us with asking if your baby daddy and your boyfriend or your your baby mama and your girlfriend got into a fight.
Speaker 1: Who would you help? That is the question? Eight hundred five five one oh five one. We got Jack Jack on the line, bast club. Now, Jack Jack, what you're doing?
Speaker 18: I'm fighting, I'm kicking it off.
Speaker 2: You owe me chod support.
Speaker 1: We fighting, dang, I know that's right. Okay, and then I'm going back.
Speaker 18: I'm going back home to my baby and I'm being like, Yo, did you hear what happens to your Daddy's tragic?
Speaker 2: But I started it.
Speaker 18: I'm fighting.
Speaker 8: Jesus, you know about this man. A lot of these women want their boyfriends to beat up theaby.
Speaker 4: It sounds like yeah, yeah, definitely, Oh my god. Christians text me, Hey, good morning baby, good morning.
Speaker 1: You're here you good morning, Good morning morning. I'm star peez. What's happening?
Speaker 19: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Your baby daddy and your boyfriend get into a fight. Who you helping?
Speaker 19: I'm talking my baby daddy is all about the kids, telling him any time. I got to deal with my baby daddy for the rest of my life. Okay, we're jumping at anything.
Speaker 1: Do you like your boy you want them? Do you like your boyfriend.
Speaker 19: It's only the baby daddy for me. That's why I got to deal with.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, calming, good morning. How you feeling.
Speaker 17: I'm feeling pretty good.
Speaker 1: Now your baby daddy and your boyfriend get into a fight. Who you helping?
Speaker 19: I gotta I gotta fight both of them.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna we're gonna bunch. You're gonna punch both of them?
Speaker 2: Yes, but so I am.
Speaker 17: I'm gonna help my baby daddy because you know, we got kids, you know what I'm saying. But then I'm gonna help my man because that's my man on everybody, and figure out the details.
Speaker 9: Later, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you just hitting both of them at this point, because why y'all even got me in this situation?
Speaker 1: That's hilarious. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 4: What's up this?
Speaker 2: Crystal?
Speaker 1: Hey, Crystal, good morning.
Speaker 6: You know we're having an intellectually calm, intellectual conversation about baby daddy and boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Which one you help it if they fight?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 17: So I'm gonna be honest, it gotta be. It's two things. It's how long I been with this my boyfriend and who started? Now me personally, I got a petty baby daddy. I got petty baby daddy and me my my guy. I've been with him for three and a half years, so he's not I don't know drama stuff, no mess your stuff, you know what I'm saying. So I'm a just when my baby daddy started. So I'm gonna side with my because we don't we don't do that drama. But his baby mama, my baby day, we don't do that. So I just don't know what's my baby daddy. So I'm signed with my all right.
Speaker 8: It feels like the baby daddy is more permanent in your life than a boyfriend, because you don't know unless that boyfriend proposes, becomes your becomes your husband. It feel like the baby daddy is who you should really be. But like she said, it depends how dependables. Yeah, Like it just depends like that.
Speaker 4: The only reason I'm helping Room is because I cannot see him get beat up, not because because of the kids, because as gonna be like Dad, you knew you couldn't fight, like you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, So it's not it's not that why doing that, But but you don't make Room slap something tomorrow. You're gonna just gonna slap somebody just difficult. You say he can't fight, and you will get messed up.
Speaker 1: Call wrong problems in Baltimore all day years. He said, you can't fight. Yeah, that's not breakfast. He said, you can't fight. We do not somebody, thank you? Yes, your baby daddy and your boyfriend fighting. Who you helping? I would watch everything and reported, Oh, so you're gonna sit back and world start boom.
Speaker 17: Yup, world star all day green yell, eat some popcorn at the same time.
Speaker 1: Who would you want to win?
Speaker 18: Honestly, my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Mayby daddy got no love.
Speaker 19: That baby daddy needs it.
Speaker 1: Girl. I know that's what's the moral of the story. If there's a moral the story.
Speaker 4: Yes, don't jump in. Don't jump in the moral of the stories. They shouldn't be fighting. That they shouldn't be fighting. And if they do, do not just in call the police.
Speaker 1: Call the police. Now you want to both get locked up. One might have a warrant. Now they get now they get arrested, canes. You're damned if you do. Damned if you don't. Just don't fight.
Speaker 4: But I don't think the woman should jump in. Don't help even if.
Speaker 1: You beat up I can't fight. No, don't jump in.
Speaker 4: You keep saying that, man, no, because I see people cover late. I've be grown up before, yes, and in the younger days.
Speaker 1: But he didn't get you back. I'm sure, yes, going at it.
Speaker 4: Man, room used to get damned with the get down. I told you he was cheating on me before you met me. So yeah, that's that just explained.
Speaker 1: You're trying to fight back and you're getting beat up like real big, like wrong, you can't pick me up. That ain't funny, but it's funny.
Speaker 4: It's like when we have my pictures. I'm an interview him, were interview him. Let's go and we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, man, tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she beat me up a couple of times, but a couple of times because I let her.
Speaker 1: You put me in the head like one time maybe tap out.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's small, real little.
Speaker 6: Take that little, now, sat that little. She was big enough to put me in a head. Log right, don't got to make her no bigger than what she is. He is little, trying to make her she ain't that little, Yes she is.
Speaker 1: There's only one time too, by the way, But anyway we go, we got just with the mess up next. Yes, we do got just with the mess up next. That means you don't know what you' gonna talk.
Speaker 4: Y'all asked me a question with talk about. Okay, that's what you need to say. Okay, all right, we'll find out when we come out.
Speaker 1: I don't move. It's to breakfast club. Aboard it the breakfast club. Wild stuff be getting said in this room. Man, all I heard was somebody say that. Just hilarious. I'm gonna text your poor name yes for my story. Oh okay, let's get to the room. Let's get to that story.
Speaker 4: Just Robb middle evenly time.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report. I don't do that. Sat just on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: He should shave. That was full story behind only fans. This agreement with her husband Joe Smith. Now a couple of days ago. It was reported here, but I don't think nobody was tuned in when it was reported. Reported again, y'all reported on an ex NBA player Joe Smith wife having the only fans page behind his back.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: She recorded that argument, and you guys are a whole topic on it. During that argument, she said, you knew who I was when you met me. We got audio, other audio, but this is what she said.
Speaker 1: I guess the first question is where's Joe.
Speaker 15: He's pretty pissed off with me, so he's been I think he's at his sister's house.
Speaker 16: He's not talking to me right now.
Speaker 1: Keisha, how long? How long is the account? Have you had the page?
Speaker 15: I've had the page for at least over a year. It's on my Instagram and my LinkedIn. But that's what happens when you don't pay attention to your wife. Yeah, it's a friend that he's been entertaining, and she decided that, you know, she wants to really put a wrench, a bigger, you know, wedge in our relationship.
Speaker 16: So she went digging around my page and was like, oh, do you know that she has this? And I'm sorry. You knew I was an adult video star when you met me. So if my survival, if I would do anything for my own survival, then what makes you think that would change? Now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that wasn't the ordio you want, And you wanted the audio with her saying when they would argue, and it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's okay because basically that's fine. So that that was her interview with TMZ.
Speaker 8: I still feel like I should have had a conversation because there are a couple now, so she's not surviving alone.
Speaker 1: Correct, they're trying to survive together.
Speaker 4: Just correc That's what I was gonna say. I do agree that she should have been told. I mean, he should have been told about that. Don't You don't do anything behind your husband's back and it's something like that. Then the fact that you are a former porn star, he could have probably been like, you can just slip back into porn anytime. And her porn name was Yasmin Pindevius. For anybody that want to, you know, search her up. Pavis, Yes, Penn Davis basically, but yeah, Pendavis Ya.
Speaker 6: Maybe he didn't want that all listen for a while there, you know, maybe he married her and you know he's I think he said in a video that you know that was the old Jo or you changed.
Speaker 1: But maybe he didn't want this information about his private life out there, right and then?
Speaker 4: And only fans is I don't know a lot of people. It's been so it has been a stigma put on only fans. It's like the closest thing to porn because it's it's basically some people only fans, they.
Speaker 1: Do reading Bible scriptures.
Speaker 4: It's a whole wide spectrum of things that you could do on an only fans. Wow, but you got next toe down.
Speaker 6: I don't have a feet page. People made a free foot page about my feet, but it's not mine.
Speaker 4: Oh somebody child, please look so But she seemed pretty unbothered during during the uh the interview with tm Z because his side chick basically is the one that's well, he was creeping. So she felt like, all right, how you gonna come to me about having a hiding the only fans for a year, But you're actually physically cheating.
Speaker 1: You can't sound cheating though you don't think she did. She was crying. She was we have do you have the other audio? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's because that's why she was crying. Well, she was crying, and they was saying she ain't kid, No, she was crime.
Speaker 1: She was being cheated on.
Speaker 4: She wants to work on the marriage, but she was. She was being cheated on. And the side chick is the one who who even told him about it, allegedly said you got audio, Yeah, I have the only fans page.
Speaker 16: And he's mad because he's just now finding out about it. I'm not doing it with anybody but myself.
Speaker 1: So supposed to come to me and talking.
Speaker 16: I've been talking to you about mad things. I've been asking for solutions, you're not giving me none. So I created one.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't know who before.
Speaker 4: I would never have to go back before.
Speaker 1: The case.
Speaker 4: After that, After that, everything's supposed to change, both sides ahead.
Speaker 8: She didn't talk to her about it because you know, she know he wouldn't like it. Correct, that's all it is. Yeah, but she'd have had a conversation regardless.
Speaker 4: I mean like she but she clearly said, I have been talking to you about a lot of things, but he's so busy, right, you know that he can't pay attention to certain things that's going on.
Speaker 1: So I understand that, man.
Speaker 6: I got that they would try to talk and figure out their financial problems, but they couldn't figure out a solution.
Speaker 8: By the way, that's the tough conversation to have, man, because you know, when you're a man, you feel like your job is a protective providing. You know, he's had ten millions of dollars in his whole life. Now he may not necessarily be in that same space. That's a hard conversation to have with you women, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it's a lot of variables to this because he's shading guys all right.
Speaker 1: Anyway, First of all, black men don't cheat, you know what I mean, that's number one.
Speaker 4: I knew that was coming. But all the black women listening, y'all, he cheated too.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna throw that out there again and again. Little Kim thurroles her panties into the crowd during one music fast performance.
Speaker 1: Yes she did.
Speaker 4: Now we always see Loid Kim, and she always said when she performed, she has a lot of like always so complex, like she got tights like three pair tights on lea tars like all this. How did you slide off some panties? Isn't in the video?
Speaker 1: I don't believe Little Kim did that. Look him in the years yea video all of a sudden, All of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now listen, they weren't touching her private part directly because she had on she had them on over top of her clothes, like she slid them from under her her skirt. But she had on tight shorts underwear, you know, she had probably like the little you know, the short pants and all that stuff that keep her so tight, you know what I mean. She just threw a part of her outfit. She planned it, but I thought it was funny and there's nothing else to really report. So yeah, anyway, Russell Wilson, is he wrong for the father son time posts with baby future? He posted a picture of them and the caption is the best times father sontime, best recovery other Ever, I be feeling like sometimes it be being smart. I feel like sometimes yeah he did, I mean rightfully, so in his in his case, but if if the baby's fathers is active in the kid's life, because if the fact that the baby father is active in the life, it should be a different post.
Speaker 1: It should be more like hanging out with.
Speaker 2: So and so.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if the father is active, well, we don't know. And the last time somebody asked Sierra, she laughed.
Speaker 1: That was no answer. She just left her. So let me let me ask you. Let's say, uh, Chris, your new boyfriend took out your son.
Speaker 6: You're talking about Chris a lot on this radio, right, But let's say, she said, so, let's say, let's say your new boyfriend took your son out and said father in sometime.
Speaker 1: What would Rome say? Mmmm?
Speaker 6: See, yeah, because Rome is in your son's life, so he would feel the way he feels a connection. But if he's not, he'd be like, all right, whatever.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can't say Russell being petty because we don't know the inner workings of none of that those situations, so we don't know the dynamics. Clearly, Russell know a little bit more than we do for him to post something like that, as simple as that is, we don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know these people life. We just like March madness. I never said that we do know his lif but nothing like that.
Speaker 4: But we know we we know how sometimes absolutely and people can do things to like you know, and in the way this man in the way future keep on talking about it.
Speaker 1: And Russell gonna keep getting shot. You tweet and I rap boom. He definite gonna get some boss for that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but but you know this, Russell, so yeah, this is a part of the reason why you do this to I don't cave nobody stay.
Speaker 1: And they said little Kim was having a wardrobe malfunction, that's what it was.
Speaker 4: No, she clearly tore them off. She took him off and she threw them and then she started dancing.
Speaker 1: She was having they kept slipping down. That's why she just took him off. Remember when Jake took her wig off and through it they kept slipping off, like the same thing that he is.
Speaker 13: Like.
Speaker 4: Now, we're trying to add stuff to my stories because they so bs today.
Speaker 11: He knows it was real.
Speaker 6: Allegedly. All right, this is the true on double and that is your room, Jess with the mess, with the mess. Now when we come back, shout to Nelly. Is Nelly's birthday today, so let's start to mix off with Nelly. It's the breakfast slogo Morning the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same morning. Everybody at stj n V, Cholamaine the God, we are the Breakfast Club. Now tonight last night hosting the Daily Show.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'll be hosting the Daily Show tonight at eleven pm on Comedy Central.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is my last night for the week. Okay, who's yesterday tonight? Actually, hold on one second. I like that jacket.
Speaker 4: You got this nice letterman on the day and it's nice.
Speaker 1: I love that it's a book. Oh my guest tonight is my man, Doug Melville.
Speaker 8: You see this, Doug Melville is the next release off my book in print, Black Privileged Publishing through Simon and Schuston. So he'll be on the Daily Show to night because this book comes out Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 8: Next week is Veterans Day and it is a book about rediscovering family legacy and a quest to honor America's first black generals. So it is a book about veterans. So he'll be on Daily Show tonight to discuss it.
Speaker 1: What's up? Yes, right, and you you're gonna be out. I know you're gonna be in Detroit, right.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm gonna be in Detroit's next Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. That's November seventh through the night at the Punchline Comedy Club. We got six shows, two shows each night, seven and nine. Get your tickets at your Jess Hilarious official dot com or Punchline dot com. And then I'll be in Atlanta that following weekend, So November tenth through the twelfth at Atlanta Comedy Theater Underground. Get your tickets. We got Live Reckless and Live Core Parents and Therapy and then on Sunday, we got regular comedy shows with me and my brother DESI get your tickets, y'all.
Speaker 1: And all of this is on just Hilarious official dot com.
Speaker 4: All of this is Onesselarious Official dot com. And I suggest that y'all go back and watch the previous season of Reckless Discussions, just so y'all can have questions, ask because we're gonna do Q and A engagement segments and all that type of stuff with the crowd.
Speaker 1: So get acquainted. Dope, dope, dope, all.
Speaker 6: Right when we come back. We got the positive notice to Breakfast Club Good Morning.
Speaker 8: Yes, it's the words more Dangerous Morning Show to Breakfast Club Charlamagne to God, Just Hilarious, is hey all?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Who's this sign from pitch?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: How you doing, man?
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 8: I'm blessed black and Holly favor And let me make sure that's the right person. You own your own Peyton company. Yes, and you put together an Amazon wish list because you want to provide for your family this Christmas. You've been on the brink of eviction for a few months. Your fiance was in a car accident earlier this year. Yes, sir, man, I'm sorry you had to go through all of that. My brother, life be life, and but guess what God be gotten because you are going to be taken care of this holiday season. We're gonna take care of your Amazon wishless man, all your toys, your hiking accessories, your roller states for your daughter.
Speaker 1: We got you, my brother, Thank you man, Thank you man.
Speaker 8: That's right, Hassan, So salute our friends at Amazon. We hope you have an amazing holiday season. And make sure you log on the Breakfast Club online dot com and register for your chance to have your wish list granted by the Breakfast Club in Amazon. Hassan, We're gonna get at you, my brother. Somebody will be contacting, Okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Faith. I have a good one, bro. Positive notes up next morning. Everybody is DJ.
Speaker 6: Envy Charlamagne to God. We are to Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 1: Charlamane. You got a positive note?
Speaker 2: I do. Man.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell everybody taking no risk will end up being your biggest risk. All right.
Speaker 8: You have to risk failure to succeed. You have to risk rejection to be accepted. You have to risk heartbreak to love. If you're always avoiding risk, you're gonna risk missing out on life.
Speaker 1: Have a blessed day, breakfast club bitches, you don't finish, so y'all done.