Speaker 1: We got a return player named Sharana on the phone. And Sharana has been in equestrian teacher for a decade. Now, right now, that's what the horse racing music is for. And she is so confident because she is one to oh against you all time that she says if you beat her today, bro that your children get free horse riding lessons from her for life. Oh wow, she said it, she said it. Party owned six horses. Even if you said no, she would have just bought the stables and made you take your children. So, Saranna, you don't really have much of a choice here. Brook's gonna get you on up out of the studio, and while she leaves, you know how the game works. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat Brook outrights a win. Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes? I am.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Shranna. Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen ninety two, basketball player Magic Johnson retired. What team did he play for? What continent? Lands? In four hemispheres? Oh? How do you say cheers in Spanish?
Speaker 2: Oh? God, gosh, how.
Speaker 1: Many symphonies did Ludwig van Beethoven compose more or less than one hundred more. In the nineties, you'd see Tim the Toolman Taylor on What TV Sitcom?
Speaker 2: I yeah, how.
Speaker 1: Many stories tall is the Leaning Tower of Pisa? Eight ten or eighteen eighteen? All right, good work, Sharana Brook's gonna come back into the studio here. Maybe I don't know. Sometimes she just likes to chill out there for a while. So of horses right now, I think, yeah, Instagram, Sure, it's like I get lost in that scroll. I know we're in the middle of the show though, but I had a.
Speaker 2: Couple of seconds outside.
Speaker 1: Anything stuck in the algorithm. There it is. We asked Sranna before she came on what her favorite thing about the show is, and she said the banter. Oh oh yes, wow. Let's show her some of that right now. Are you excited to included in our banter?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yes I am. And so are the kids that I work for. They're the ones that met you in Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course, the horse kids are in Hawaii vacation.
Speaker 2: I'm most of the world's greatest Manny's cue.
Speaker 1: Wow and tell the kiddles, I said, Hi, I will.
Speaker 2: They'll be so upset that they didn't hear it. That's so funny.
Speaker 1: They can listen back on the podcast. They were so nice. And when I met her Brook, she spoke very highly of you. Oh she's very kind. Yeah, too bad. I have to annihilate you now, Brooke. It's your turn. You're ready, Yeah, your time starts now on this day. In nineteen ninety two, basketball player Magic Johnson retired. What team did he play for? Lakers? What continent lands in fourhand hemispheres? Asia? How do you say cheers in Spanish saloon? How many symphonies did Ludwig van Beethoven compose? More or less than one hundred? More? In the nineties, you'd see Tim the tool Man Taylor on What TV Sitcom improvement? How many stories tall is the Leaning Tower of Pisa eight ten or eighteen ten? We got our answers in. We're gonna go over to the scoreboard and see how you both did. With Jose Olgers are like onions. Yeah, Oh, I'm not Olga, that's not the quote I am. Let's go all right, Sharana, you got two correct today. Get out miss swamp On. You got one compliment from get out Miss swamp as well. Three correct. Sharana laughs, You've made a monster congratulations one on this day. In nineteen ninety two, Magic Johnson retired. He played for the La Lakers. The continent that lands in four hemispheres is Africa. The point comes like right in the middle of it. How do you say cheers in Spanish? That's saluted. Ludwig von Beethoven composed less than one hundred symphonies, only nine, only nine, yeah, yeah, kind of a lazy bomb thousands, yeah, just nine. I think Taylor Swift has more albums than that Beethoven. In the nineties you'd see Tim the tool man Taylor on home improvement. And the Leading Tower of Pisa is only eight stories tall, a very big building.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was not very impressive. Oh, I'd say skip it if you're in Italy. Yeah, definitely not getting picked up by an Italian radio station to be on there. So thanks for that Brook anyway. Sure, and we can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win a twenty five dollar McDonald's gift card.
Speaker 2: Yay, Yes, I like McDonald's. That's perfect.
Speaker 1: Thank you for saying that, all right, thank you for playing, Srianna. We're going to be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.