Speaker 1: There's the LAC, then the Los Angeles A La s Fassano, La Fronte electric.
Speaker 2: In bo Hay stoys Oo, Lo Chargers Radio Comezambnios, Budo Chargers podcast A, Gaby Chargers app siempre bm Benios indos you know Dollas Dola, la Semnas para Poliero and Lo maasa in albudo chargers and place us you know same prices and places. I agree in local blah blah blah, no no, it's Loco ces plaser Eno Media, Fernando amirezficion now Official charges Save movie and Fernando and Fernando Vi again Dorsi and then mon Dila ci Tomando Mesio Cancoa, the Teneria Companando n S, the puro Chargers, Fernando Mbrinio.
Speaker 1: Queen Johnston, al ben Lando, El Perro, Adrian Against Arganda, Borghese Luz and Lunes Nova Your mot Sane col Partido.
Speaker 2: A Coda vocal Seen Lugar ALUs, Fernando Joela Fortuno, the Magente Prime pri Mario mass mass Important, PreO Q and Joy and Contrava and San Diego, Bono, Fernandoso Coms and Alessandro Permo pur Quentin Johnson and Alessandro Altima, Victoria Quipo la maas complete una punto pacifico, pricisamente la semana, The Victoria, the Conmos Gonna, Mike Davis, Pimentel Lava consistency against Ela tre faces in Porlomenos and Premierti and Victoria tatas.
Speaker 1: No in lava see Paramila va t on partido com peto maso La prima mas la premier that La bloda movie, Emperol Life and Civado one Partido Lonigo came. Remember both quando Forna not touchdown La dad To were on quarto or down they sinco mass insso last las quatro basis nada per la data those bases and La Forma Sundays your Junior con Estabans and Lava.
Speaker 2: And partiol Partio portant cape antest issue.
Speaker 1: So you know, yes, I bortante, but the party makes a football. I was on the p s Connau then Camberto mentally contra put movie and Alfana l l prim and the Stavan and Ntando act Corino La Pelota, Quentin Johnston l Wanna when wanna contra Lossos and its important those minutos ps and and another Chicago lost charges and argon of those men those put there on Ladistancia.
Speaker 2: Fernando who is in the NFL al singco jarda squent sinco reception and says targets paras in quenta yadas taves no significant significant Mucco you not that part Ali Samos location Quentin Johnson, solamente asa and numerous analysis hosto loco significa paraelio para Jasin Herbert is a sinquenta yadas tre qualis a sinco reception from Inutimnando and it was the pression was in the town and bortniendo carenas amenta Quentin Johnson, the the covlucon the cosa viol in el partillo tuantees of implement opportunias.
Speaker 1: Key star kena heading shoulders comosu comosu. Sponsor is just seeing.
Speaker 2: Kendricks to get gent In Johnson trio.
Speaker 3: And Jo.
Speaker 1: Gordo says him.
Speaker 2: A Quentin Johnson quesa correct moment PuO chargers podcast recept partio Quentin can you hear us, yes, sir, perfect, thank you, sir. I had the pleasure to speak with you after the game against Chicago and ask you how you felt, you know, what was different in that game. And now that you see you know, you've had days, you've watched the tape, the question remains the same, Quentin, what did you see in that game against the Bears that maybe you hadn't seen before in the first other six games of the season.
Speaker 3: I feel like I felt like all that came down to is just being consistent, you know, just just continue to play my game. Just continue to you know, go hard every day day in the day out that practice, you know, and on the field, and that the end of the day, you know, you know, that kind of thing is just getting in trust with the quarterback, which I feel like we're getting to a spot now with that with that connection, that trust is getting you know, better and better.
Speaker 1: Quentin, what what are you?
Speaker 3: And?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: By the way, hello, how are you doing?
Speaker 2: What's good?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What what are you and Justin doing to kind of build that connection? And and has anybody given you advice about Hey, maybe with Justin try the like Keenan. It seems like Keenan and Justin could go out there with a blindfold and find each other no matter what. But is there something that you've kind of taken away and what have you kind of done with justin uh, get that connection on point.
Speaker 3: Honestly, just going to extra mile. It's nothing really you know crazy that you know, you know I got to do for it is just you know, going to extra mile, you know after practice. You know, like even if I don't feel like it or he doesn't feel like a like you know, like I said, I drop some passes and practice like, hey, can you know, can I get that back? Can I do some extra just to get that you know, you know, just routine, you know, just in and out of breaks, you know, different stuff like that. So he has a feeling me and you know and vice versa. And then you know, I practice just just just getting in on more plays where you know the ball is coming to me and stuff. So he has that, you know, kind of just peace of mind that I'll be there football, you know when it comes to game time.
Speaker 2: Quentin, this Quin, this question coming from somebody that obviously was never the elite athlete that you are, that never play uh you know, college football, much less in the NFL. So from the from the untrained eye, you know, one can thing from outside. Wait a second, but he was able to do this and that and that, you know why he wasn't while he wasn't TCU, you know, one of the best in the country after yards after the catch. But it's different when you are inside. It's different when you are in the pheel, you know, So, what's the main adjustment that you've had to do? Really?
Speaker 3: Really, I feel like at this at this level, at this point, it's all it's all just how you're thinking about the game. The game, Uh initially as you know, much faster because you know, you got you know, different responsibilities and plays, different responsibilities as far as reading defense, and it just it's just a whole lot that goes into it. And you know, at the end of the day, just extra work, work ethic. As far as as far as me continuing to do what I did in college, I feel like I still got that and then and then you know, it's just it's just me now getting to a point and you know in my career where I'm you know, comfortable, you know my game, and you know, you know you'll start to see more of it.
Speaker 1: Quentin, You guys this weekend or on Monday night, you're facing uh sauce gardener and that Jets defense. Just I know you never played him in college or anything like that. But two parter, what Quentin or my bad Quentin uh sauce Gardener? What makes him one of the elite cornerbacks in in the NFL? And two how much fun of you kind of had playing night games? I mean, you know, Monday night, Sunday night. There's something different about that, just the two parts of there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: Sure, you know it'saus you know, he's a he's a he's a young guy that came in, you know, with a lot of energy with you know a lot of people like he came He came in with a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: It was you know, it was capitalizing on stuff that people said that that they didn't know if he was gonna do what he did you know, in the in the NFL in college with you know, he was a you know, outstanding player in college, you know, and then it translated very quickly to the league. Not only that, he's a tall player that can move, you know, great ball skills, you know, good good u you know on the deep ball and stuff like that. So I feel like that'll be a you know, fun matchup. You know, for me going into this and as far as the you know, night games, you know, that's always that's always uh, you know, an exciting time important, you know, definitely because you know most of the world is watching at that point. It's like it's kind of like our eyes are on you, feeling, so you have no choice but to show up exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh. Now the team, you know, three and four D is a really really important, I mean kind of feel redundant because every game in the NFL is important. There are only seventeen games, you know, so every game it counts. If it was a NBA, every every game will count for like eight games. So literally that's how you see the Jets. It's a team that clearly has you know, without Aaron Rodgers, they had they have had to kind of reinvent themselves, you know, and now they're playing an amazing d because they're one of the best defenses in the in the country. So where do you see the keys of this game? If you're going to go back with a victory from the Big Apple.
Speaker 3: You know, you know, I feel like I feel like it's all about us just trusting our game plan. They can keep doing, you know, like whatever they do or you know, continue to do you know, like what you said that they've been doing a good job. But I feel like if we, you know, stick to our game plan and you know, you just play the full four quarters of our of our brand of football, which we know we can do, which I feel like we haven't just always shown the season to this point yet. You know, if we're coming there and you know, like I said, it's gonna be, you know, a night game, if we come in there and show up, show out, play our game, you know, like the thing result will be what we wanted to be.
Speaker 2: Last one for me, Fernando before I give it to you. Do you see anything special, Quintin in terms of what's happening in the second half of of of these games, Like against the Bears, you had an amazing first half, complete all three phases. I mean, the second half the offense kind of I don't want to say it's stall, but it wasn't the same that in the first half. It's it's that credit to the Bears. It's something that you could have done better.
Speaker 3: Definitely something as offense. I feel like we could have done better. We actually talked about it in the locker room because you know, the games before that, it was kind of it was kind of you know the same thing as well. But that's uh, you know, like I said, just going back and playing a complete game, which I feel like we haven't done yet, just playing you know, matching the second half, like you know, like we came out in the first half, so you know, somewhere within us we have to just find that you know, that extra one too, which you know, I you know, I believe we you know, get to it, you know, as soon as possible.
Speaker 1: Quinn, I have another the last one for me and two parter one who has the best hair on the team, you Eric Kendricks or Justin Herbert. And the second one is who has the most swag on the team?
Speaker 3: Uh hair, I'll give it. I'll give it to I'll give it to Eric the best swag. Let me think, Let me think, because it's because you know, I'll just stay I'll just stay with an our receiver room.
Speaker 2: But I have to give it to Josh Palmer.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you notice, but it's like he comes in, he comes in and and this is not just for the game that he dresses up. It'll be six, we'll have six seven o'clock beating saif coming here fully fitted, had on to have a bag, some type of nice dress, shoes. You know, it's just something every day. So I feel like I feel like he has a bottomless closet and just endless closet. So you know, yeah, now shout out to him. I definitely feel like it's him.
Speaker 1: Who do you think had the best costume out of all you got? I don't know if it, whether it was at Keenan's party or whatever. Who do you feel like I had the best costume of the best costume. I saw a picture of Justin as anagain skywalker. Yeah that was pretty cool. Yeah that was cool.
Speaker 3: I see, look I was, I was. I didn't even take a picture, but I still got the masks. I have to I have to show you guys. But I had a joker so I had like a I had like a leather purple jacket, which was, you know, really smooth. I got a lot of compliments on that, some purple shoes, black fans. And then I had a joker mask and like every time I talked, the eyebrows in the face moved with it.
Speaker 2: So I flight that was pretty cool, pretty cool. Winner, Hey, Quentin's think you thank you so much, and I congratulations on the last game, because we feel, all of us here feel that it's it's just the beginning. You're just scratching the surface of what Quentin Johnston's career could be in the NFL. So I'm sure you are eager to go back there, you know again, do it again, get even better and get this win in uh in New York. For sure, Yes, sir, I appreciate you, thank you, wouldn't thank you for Yes, Sir, I went ruisa on Quentin Johnston, lasle the Premier of charges and the Lultimo Ralph, the t c U. If you have fernand and in prison, look I mean canta quenta pi la tra quintin the Movian Lozel Processo, the ind n f B locally grossos vivent Tankard and tender Pago ills a single reception and parassing quenta ya mucho mundano normal or the bunto noaco. It's in quenta Yada's significant mucho invigo loka significant para.
Speaker 1: Keep says a bunch of them. Frasar kild Corpelo called most Muldoan lea cos I was a boy brow.
Speaker 2: Tiness what Joe the Goro Joe two there really regular you get to you get to you see andras me and and Fernando say I know you donk go Mi mi Ins and the fernandeo you then glonglong Thelon movie is Alosa Tritas Gao, Chico Lebrun and kill Lomas Important Aura Our movie and figure the you go Quintin You notther Minamos, The Anello Bears parts, the Talent thro Yourkya, Your Career, Ula La Vision, the Cataline port Mantaineer, Offencia, Fernando la defens par Momento she was honest, don't the picking yeah see and Mania in Materia complete Defensa and Toto Elano Andfancio mo When Premier Tempo Jove j Notorio and l Segundo.
Speaker 1: No Stefinis and Manava Moordan the Juegan Complete Borge Lost, Yams, Pancho, Zach Wilson, Nice, Aaron Rodgers, Nice Tom Brady, Pellosoa, those s Difia, Denis one, Fambolo, Denis, Interception, Puntos and Diaphenia. He didn't get with those who per La Escuso Bartido is Aline Bortance is the the cavass, the Pardio, the and the come on Erra alt Morales, Contra Manning pa al go and not the boy and they are the Partido charges star Liso life and wasn't coming come on at the Arena Manaasa and El Domingo.
Speaker 2: Domino you know, Contra Tyson bag.
Speaker 1: Kevin Cosa comundo yes Lo Mino con Zack was and Mandola Derwin James and Mandela Kenneth Murray Kenneth stuff in d at the Carol al Maris camp.
Speaker 2: And versus Zack Wilson and Lo just In Herbert Loo getting a King with us Lam Can the Partillos and Cicely uh Asac Wilson Porloke l Lina l Lina Production of fres Herbert c. Kense and Faola Memoria loa is Mount Santa Jets Fernando Borgina. However, the Tempermidiano Vito por partillo Jejo Stando says con con poc is is life in perfect log Fernando is because Savi and Ar felt what we dress and Dando the meno the log or reality Celo trained to Lo cow Boys porg massena real menel premier Parto and se Aaron Rogers Villa Pervio in bruju To Guberandos will Shock, the Pardo are On Rodiers Paraos, momentary That and Camana regress An Rogers Recuperation. The Multi Multi Vises m bp A Liga Isura Meno Parties of Fernando Numero TiO However, Santo Guadro Yard permit Sieno Quarentai Singco Permitida Portierra in Guantola, Fencia. The Lost Jets Liga Docta Sentai tres Totalist, Paradol Party and count yardas Lo Chargesta Casi Noventa Yarda Mass Totalist, Kelos Jets Portierra sienne Jada por Partillo, Lost Jets Contra Chargers, Sianto tres i Ai Sianto Taiquatro Yarda por Partiolo Jets contract do Siena Sinquente, Lo Chargers too va so no metros, Prelo, Nomeros, no guent Poco and thing Can Looks.
Speaker 1: Dress, the Life and Tiva Life and Loos Partido Let's Nanlos Partis Finale Pero Pancho look Chargers Una Partido La Clave no pay in the Breeze Hall in Dalvin cook Coran Portos posa and brand Selva, Nan Podido, nanci b Contra Contra la Corda, stan Borgesta, Mihrando, Borget Joey Bosa, Calo, Maceisranos Una, Kenneth Murray and Corrado. Those Eric Hendricks Keras upgrade the drew Tranquo acido la clavi por lad he has a two two with polo asta you on the min and and las corridas. Yes, Clavis, the Kipo is one of the net lunas. They ask you Zach, wasn't xach, wasn't mna part I said per no. They Bristolos and gua Jadas.
Speaker 2: Come Fernando, you to endo. It was the end of Partio.
Speaker 1: However, Bris, those Buenos pard and little.
Speaker 2: Parti party look at the.
Speaker 1: Pencilo conna Jadoo.
Speaker 2: The charges and mucco into the fence a terretory and you know in form Clo they get the kpoh Danu chargers and said you and Parri Dna looks in cita paracel Dano chargers, Portia Nibor known al Numeroico Loquali Jagan and Bokipos, Movian Lo charters Partio and the ne contral a form of correla plota local to pork por pori, lifelo jets agaso garnered you know when alas is last mass ladas the tone fla. There are rives Numero, na Brandrenadier Navie Trevilota and the rivers Gardner parame junto a certain terceo liga. It says it is a partillo and charters a ton of ligaos a correla pilota, a ton of legados aganarde is a ladrina i corre el valon una yo travis porkilolo jets montral attack and see yes loca soon like t C charges down controla. So since yes, the world Sla sauce.
Speaker 1: And parrama Pancho is Josh Kelly d n Gorden Masco. Josh Kelly Sinco says best you know, I'll go get see and this they were the others, Yes, creativity that they can Wizen and as anos er can Wiznavesta Melvin Gordon, yeah Ostin and Tempo Danya Melvin Gordon and fellow Rivers. Then nec receptor porke on linebacker the corira neclar alfa podria I said, just princes and trespassoes ba Pelota look at the Veranda series who see a basilin Yeah He's on the no by Joshua Kelly, Paramika Joshua Kelly, the Mass consecutive.
Speaker 2: Use in Mascomo Receptor l Programming and Treja the Fernando the Linebackers and I can c J mostly on Quincy williams Cela the NFL and you to do his on Complete House and svel Porky your two and the two the overt real giants who has yeah don't Brett instinctos, some super discipline now some more rapid more physicals our total linebackers and line fil some discipline, how some physicals some grand tradas is on rapidos not those ten los in stintos Disciplina tactic again and totos me mucho mucho OK, the key boy getting tanto problems And at the character Pass radios pass is the charges City and Genera suborg intercept Lo jets in total Para Parallel lokal Rando Whitehead and safety Contrast Interception is single marketing and alno alnos.
Speaker 1: And per contract Josh Allen and contract Buffalo Claus contract Guess Interests does in level local and Premier partido reciv premier partido and don't the keyp yes, like like la pas in corrella Pelota not the place sperados. Yeah, I like no corinendo roye masque paras Corey porlao de rason s later so like otra parafe anda la lina filos yet no lok inch lesnandos part calio mak Joey Bosa to plot then a menos thres Sacks lost tress combinados, then get tres sax pearl as Zach Wilson. Yeah, allo pesadn con.
Speaker 2: You gotta sai you got and see the part bun is Herbert kings Lam See yeah, you're gonna gets emphasis the noil logments. Now a Fernando et Joey Bosa l most party of Reno Chicago. It is a joy bos they cambia a partios. It's a Joey Bosa liga alaso siva real is a cambre per completo like Ta protection Jackie and Perl quarterback it n b and par las carreras Joey boss Lamente zum peligro Ala atta car gal corypass peligro Ala attacked the rectory. Yes, so lamentes and guando it do percento si percento s percent mass loriol physico via Denio and this mimol maclos guando to save Tela di Mariato por Cambia los cemas the protection in the attacked, the retrial rival los Cambia. Yes a Joey Bosac see what is it there.
Speaker 1: Like that Mansana and pro football focused then and Arita and los lcor trio the quarterback a Lumosa combination trio so lumer of those the line f l Bosa to e mail as you seeing Joey bos start s horando, but also is Keny San Francisco un croc los cafes the city cro numera sense Come on, come on, yell for exact you know, you know for Fiva is a gippos where yo is to the lok the doesn't saying with als who says those? Is he not to wear Steve Spagnolo you known no longer corre the the Kansas City fans, Yeah, I say yeah, le Man Contra.
Speaker 2: Homes Kelsey Fense the cas Oil Rock and report you know who is perrial Monday Night, Gerald Everett Full and more Fox Limdao jail and Guiton Full Okay, Justin Herbert Full, Eric Kendricks, Limitao, Tito completo full, Joshua Palmer, no participle, Ela Jets Staring Brown doing Brown see com Plato, Macky Becton, Limidao Irving, Charles Full, Randall cop Full, Savior, Gibson, limitau Chas no participle, Joe Tipman, Limitao Lake and Tomlinson limits l reported.
Speaker 1: A ban a, the I R L s C pro bas the stigo see as in Let's Zach Wilson Basso paralos paraos jets.
Speaker 2: Fernando do much of the colos in Practical the charges and guide, but.
Speaker 1: The Finns Miraclestra paractiv or losino p obvious uh s are and el tito starting a and and and part both and activa paractive active los and and I I R s L mircole o los one activar los those one hu al partido contract contralos jets ver como.
Speaker 2: Com victo and porfer prefer director contravel that como Victo. In essay in Pork Practical Love Vito cost.
Speaker 1: Bernard, Marla goes Berlo Practicari Logo vernon Bardido, Poulo Domingos and talk Connell q Ce Blentyle individual man. He said b and Lona goes to the Domano on Twitter, fans goes on the bab there cambiarol l Kipo, laborad you offn apurpos Marle para para travel and judo and let's expectation honest, I get las see a little poet and on touch and I think yard para para who starts NFL.
Speaker 2: Jo and Mike Williams viamented you know Tlvis know Second Center, you know portis on some premier and just in Herbert and call it hondo Herbert Basa, Lamento, lamentar Tyrod Taylor Oko jailing Guidon Herbally the Liga and passed the touchdown the main yards passes memorial from jail and Giton see the jailing guyton is is I Menasa la hor vs the jail and Guidon Pega in in carrera uno contrauno. The pega is a who are mar rabbiot l who are mar Rabiopo is a Nasa profunda Elkipo con Guidon and Eco look significa men and alans Mike Williams Resilian daughter, Kubrian daughter can Yarda, Loki l and Guidon and u contra. But it's the most important, pas paso, It's all important. Porcho ex is impact into pol hunting. Yeah no boo Paso you algo is corbards and the jail and the luos and seramented the market diferencias Fernando, Justin Herbert to momentos not nemos.
Speaker 1: No reception is nintas on jadas it rest touched downs and and Esa primer and Justin Herbert Sauna brad uh train, the reception, Squadrosinta Squocho, Jardas trest dodged downs.
Speaker 2: Los promeriosando the Jada reception.
Speaker 1: See Jarda's reception Trenta you know and and Elven Logocho and Sagunda and TSEs club Parlos passes uh Marguardo Pasado Sofri Sufri in Kansas City Logo, Justin tobol las costillas Lanson pass the croque singuenta jadas I Jaileen guid what is and is a baa coma I just Inhbert as well and Medo Leo Parafoil passing cravely la ba da I see the algo important the guy soually jail and guy in is algokay justin ado and in sua javas Yeah, trap reception clabe okay, okay, the jail nay the clubby Paris to keep.
Speaker 2: There is a trina you yard, the creole poor reception and the Milvaine fraction and the miller charges and to Momento and partamento Joshua Palmer con this s this, he says, yas reception, hor version, the jail and guide and to a poor receulption. Yeah, it's like, whoever you mean to keep charges merlo paso passo an fernando kis is the the laver tre McKitty in it your signal a signal our signals Spanglish the fimalo a nica nick vannett.
Speaker 1: Lo clave for the caps.
Speaker 2: No for no no major block. Then to a group of tyrants the kip uh.
Speaker 1: Libertas levaja log macuerdo Brandon Selli, yes, comm campamento no connect who cause there is a lep the oh you Brandon k look the trey McKitty in the masai and tho it is a lab lab no jega in format nova Yega no no and s gippo in mega wow logo over the algin mass. I know yes some cambio totalmented those who in turns the clar okay, sob McKitty yes, yeah, yeah, yes Gordon and like for como and don't suppose like not ping the not ping the the l l manas for unhealthy scratch contralsfes and then go look ma b no Gerald and don't suppose Nick van ne alas RaaS tight end lt blocks. We went to para para Yes, look asta stuff and van nista o tan Gerald no move whent not that Boco is down on par him and don't suppose Banta yes, Nick.
Speaker 2: Van okay, Pia Stone smart.
Speaker 1: No Porko Stone smart algo and para reception. It's it's just look as imagine ra loosen mask to a reception. We want a contra tennessee crew the coke us and mass of contra man loss the mass parasol mas and and para receptions because Bernandra and Nato par crook list Okay, the I s in se is parabloges Jones smart a labez none corn you know sees lomtting. But I said oh, they're running the football Latin cuse and and and Vanera's pero croc l is a number of rest.
Speaker 2: For rabia mea n FLI picked noven te quatro Dominius, says Seattle, Pittsburgh, Denver, New Orleans, New York Giants, no veter reception, so ja taiquatro yards and the yard's poor reception says touchdowns. The than cosa poco is important, incal care who are seven t n f l al goove se lo la clave and sla doc clau is Barto esporance in New York.
Speaker 1: Plot and love of Thibolota know they has on Croquela Plot and Herbert Partido m partido the sero sero deceptions set fambos think who are on partio? Who are paral life and tiba They had the zach Wilson was important. They had the gun exac Wilson. Now and I used to go to one partido po ask l sela differentia the corradores well one locos.
Speaker 2: Look look just syamayamala al s partilo limp alviso loria nor momenteuipos.
Speaker 1: Pro see part olympio come comodico comed heron and mighty dugs three. Don't be careful, but don't be cautious either. You cannot be afraid to lose and club and it's the partido just now que partido semo pero, not that susters a momento, not that ugando massal. Look look look part olympiodents mid Lo, the locust per An, Intelligent.
Speaker 2: Reval, Yeah, you know who are Alfort Lisa Reval, who are will Yeah and ben on the intrail plant juegoui is a very exact ament the contrackiness Bana al Goo nada one, don ventor the pass you can you exit port juft Lisa Caso, Movi lok and God Yeah, Defense dont gippo cal contradioto inter termin and la la sona not yeah, and comun and jets A comparat inter interupal passy Hotel intercept party the Defense then touch down jets so so mo tinto compete am expert to god if Nando Vano place. They were that.
Speaker 1: Pantry common against the list of Para parassist and.
Speaker 2: Erme no no no Paradrian sent port mondial param place. You know Constro's Fernando Rami Reto PuO Chargers Podcast, No Small contrala Olla and Alexander L for Los Angelest Chargers, Pulo Chargers, The Air Game, The Quitan Cab Chargers Radio Network, Football Americano de los Chargers