Speaker 1: All right, guys, it's time now to check Steve's voicemailing. If you would like to leave Steve a message, call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steeve, it's the number. We might just play your message back on the air like we're gonna do Rosa in Tennessee.
Speaker 2: Hello, Steve, how are you doing in the morning?
Speaker 3: Cruise?
Speaker 2: Look? I was talking about all these wanna be right writing in about the boy friends cheating. But what they expect, like I said when I was head, was had on you know, dating or whatever I tell them up front, I said that see, cheat go on.
Speaker 3: I ain't got.
Speaker 2: Hands on, no cheeting. If you want to be cheating, he's dead side in the street where you can cheat. So they he's gonna be dipping and there in one place and then come lay down with me now.
Speaker 1: But I said, I live.
Speaker 2: In Tennessee and my first name is Rod.
Speaker 3: First of all, let me say this right here. I really couldn't understand y'all gonna have to stop, but y'all gonead to start then, y'all, especially y'all gonead to start drinking and then calling this machine because y'all ain't got no friends. Y'all ain't got nobody in your life, and you do all this drinking in there you I can't find nobody to talk to or find call Steeve. Well, if I don't call me, if you've been drinking, I had to tell you something. Don't come stay out in their streets. So come up in here and dibbing and dabbing like you finished, just being here and sleeping with me for the streets. Because when I'm in the bed, I want to be in the bed for myself to to be there. And then when you're coming in with it, and I'll be sitting in the here waiting on you and you out in there streets and to come. You get it. I've been cooking all the food and here that eating, and you ain't out in the streets. Stop talking to him close and don't let the fun you let the flies in here. And then that's what I'm and that's all I wanted. My first name in Rome, that's what they told me it was. Next caller is a of yourself, JUNR.
Speaker 1: Her name is Carla. This next caller she needs some advice about her meeting me mother.
Speaker 2: I see it's Carla. My mom has a stink attitude and she came to.
Speaker 3: My shop and embarrass me, and I not want to have Thanksgiving dinner with her at all.
Speaker 2: Ever, I need a nice way to tell her, No, I don't want to have Thanksgiving dinner with you because you got a stank attitude. Let me know, thanks bye.
Speaker 3: Well, based on the way you sound, you can't cook yet. Yeah, yeah, you don't even know. You don't know how, you never roasted no turkey, You don't know how to make no dressing.
Speaker 1: How can you tell that? By the way she's that, I can just tell you know.
Speaker 3: She she got a stink attitude. She came to my said, I won't go to her house and thank them forever, which means you've been going over there forever. And the reason you go over there is because it's family and your mama can cook. You can't cook. It's gonna be a home grass Thanksgiving for you. I'm gonna tell you that right now. You don't really sound like you're a big football fan. And even if you will, and I don't know what you're gonna eat this Thanksgiving, you gonna have to order pizza. Girl, listen to me, don't do that. Just stop doing her hair.
Speaker 1: Don't you're listening to Dave Harvey Morning Show.