Speaker 1: Okay, don't tell my radio bosses, but podcast listeners are so much cooler. Okay, okay, and listen. I love that you listen to our radio show. But like, it means so much that you spend time you come find.
Speaker 2: Us on the podcast, and now you're here and we're gonna be together for like an hour or more. That's really great. Okay, follow our podcast and enjoy the show.
Speaker 3: How do you guys.
Speaker 4: Feel whenever I read you the line experts say this, I.
Speaker 1: Don't actually don't even really hear its line. Really, It's like, sure, who's the experts?
Speaker 4: I'm like, you know, yes, whatever they're saying, they're experts, so you've gotta trust it, right Brook?
Speaker 3: But okay, you know.
Speaker 4: What, save your anti science conspiracy theories for the side podcast Patriots on Parade, Brook and.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey who will say scientists they're experts.
Speaker 3: What do you think that means?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They could be experts in finance, they could be experts in relationships, they could be there's like a trillion different things you can be.
Speaker 2: An expert at.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, don't trust it, I guess because experts just came out with an article about how long you can hold onto your Halloween candy.
Speaker 1: If they don't say forever, I don't believe that she does not eat that. I think I'm still eating stuff from sixth grade that I.
Speaker 2: Have under my bed at my parents' house.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just going to go right to the end of the article and read their synopsis first.
Speaker 3: And I never do this, but.
Speaker 4: May I remind you this comes from candy experts who have researched this intensely.
Speaker 3: Quote.
Speaker 4: A good rule of thumb of when to toss your candy is when it smells tastes bad, or when you can spot physical mold on it.
Speaker 3: Yes, what gosh.
Speaker 5: If they hadn't said.
Speaker 4: That, I totally would have been like if mouldigummy bear seems fine crap like molt.
Speaker 2: Has any ever seen molded candy?
Speaker 5: I have one time. It was under my bed.
Speaker 6: My parents cleaned my bed out and I had hidden Halloween candy and it was.
Speaker 7: On a.
Speaker 4: They did give expirations in general for the different treats. Dark chocolate lasts longer than milk or white chocolate.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, say milk and three to.
Speaker 4: Six months for milk, a whole year for dark chocolate if it's stored properly at room tempers.
Speaker 2: I stored in my mouth. That's not hotter in there.
Speaker 4: Hard candies like lollipops and Jolly Ranchers you can keep for twelve to eighteen months, as long as it's in dry conditions.
Speaker 1: I guarantee I've eaten one longer, you know, when they get all sticky and weird on the outside.
Speaker 2: Not very long.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And if you're someone who loves eating the divisive candy corn, you can eat that from an open package for three to six months and continue eating it till the end of time. Apparently the older and staler it gets, the better it tastes. Experts are kind of scratching their heads on why that is. But no expiration date on candy corn.
Speaker 2: It's too elusive for There you go.
Speaker 4: Now, let's move on and get into your shot collar question of the day. Yeah, Digital Jake is good all year long.
Speaker 3: Give it to us, Jake.
Speaker 8: Well, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. So today we're going full nut or butter. Yeah, we're shining the spotlight once again on the woman who struggles with her ABC but somehow, some way is a genius with nineteen forties United Nations General Assembly Trivia thought. Actually, it's another edition of three seconds with Alexis new if you missed it yesterday, we asked Alexis some of the easiest trivia questions on Earth, and she only had three seconds to come up with a correct answer. Will you bet on her? Or will you not? It's three seconds with Alexis. Let's kick it off with brook Brook. The first category is nursery rhymes.
Speaker 9: Rhymes should help you, I know, but like I was so confident that she would know what letter came before M yesterday?
Speaker 8: Are you betting on her?
Speaker 3: Betting against her?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do it again. I bet her.
Speaker 8: Alexis Is gonna get it now, Alexis, I will sing or say a nursery rhyme, and at the end I'll stop and point at you to finish. You'll have only three seconds to complete it. Wow, Okay, are you clear on this?
Speaker 4: I'm ready, I'm ready, All right, here we go, Alexis.
Speaker 8: Hey, diddle, diddle, the cat and the fiddle, the cow jumped over the moon. The little dog laughed to see such a sport, and the dish point. That's correct, Alexis Brook bet on her and Alexis. Got it right. Brook is safe from being shocked.
Speaker 2: I know she'd know who hooked up in that rhyme.
Speaker 3: Spooning and diddling.
Speaker 8: Expert out the media, Jeff's right, you can't be an expert on anything. Wow, all right, now we're on to Jeffrey. Jeff, your category is also nursery rhymes on Alexis or against Alexis.
Speaker 2: I'm on the hot street, Jeff.
Speaker 4: I didn't believe she would do it last time, and I'm sticking with that belief once again.
Speaker 3: She's gonna fall flat on this nursery rhyme.
Speaker 8: Jeff's betting against her and Alexis. You'll have three seconds after I say point to complete this nursery route.
Speaker 2: Show him Alexis.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man. Do you know the muffin man who lives on point?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's the dreary lane. Dreary, dreary enough.
Speaker 5: This is very important.
Speaker 3: Now you say it.
Speaker 5: Come on, what is the lane?
Speaker 8: I need silence in the room.
Speaker 3: Your handsome answer.
Speaker 8: Please, I won't accept that is dreary lane.
Speaker 2: That's kind of sad. Probably not there.
Speaker 8: Jeffreys. So Jeffrey's getting.
Speaker 2: Shot for two axis.
Speaker 8: Let's go Finally, Jake, I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to cut you off after yesterday, I have no idea what's going to come out of her head.
Speaker 5: I don't know what the category is. I'm gonna support my girl. I think that's right.
Speaker 8: Well, let me tell you what it is. Your category is also nursery rhymes. He's warmed, but with a twist. Alexis. Just like before, I will sing or say a nursery rhyme, and at the end I'll stop and point at you to finish. But this time you'll have to say the words in reverse. It sounds harder than it is. It's super easy. You can trust me. Jose's already voted that he supports you.
Speaker 1: She knew the alphabet in reverse yesterday.
Speaker 10: She's got to.
Speaker 8: Get it right for Jose. Are you ready, Alexis, I gotta say it backwards? Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes, head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes and eyes and ears and mouth and nose. Head, shoulders, knees and toes. Point backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I point?
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I'm sorry, you don't even get to answer. It's not ten seconds.
Speaker 2: With Alexis, and again.
Speaker 8: That would have been sorry, you're nowhere.
Speaker 2: To point backwards.
Speaker 5: It was a clear.
Speaker 8: Reverse nursery rhyme.
Speaker 3: I explained it very clear, simpler than that.
Speaker 8: Brook is the only one safe today.
Speaker 4: Jose and I are going to be getting shocked together. And somebody wanted to hear party rock Anthem by l m F.
Speaker 7: A party that.
Speaker 4: Was shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 3: Somebody feels good about it.
Speaker 7: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Did you ever get frustrated with Legos as a kid, or maybe as an adult trying to help out a kid when you.
Speaker 2: Have to pull them apart, it hurts your fingers so badly.
Speaker 5: And there's so many instructions.
Speaker 3: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: And if Legos ever stressed you out, then this is a restaurant you're never gonna want to go to. It's a Lego themed restaurant in Denmark called Mini Chefs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want to go. My kids would freak out.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 4: It's right next to Lego and and here's the twist on it, there's no waiters or waitresses taking your order there. If you want something off the menu, you're gonna have to build it from the pile of legos on your table. What and then so if you want a burger, you need to build it with legos at your table. And when it's done, you submit your creation to a robot chefs and they'll do his best to match what you've given him in real food and cook it to perfection.
Speaker 5: This is the one time that you don't care if it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, except for my sons.
Speaker 1: He'd be like, I wanted a flying hot dog with wheels, is what I ordered?
Speaker 11: Right? Yeah.
Speaker 4: Normal meal times range anywhere from six to fourteen hours, mostly building your order and then you eat for like ten minutes at the very end, so st get it. If the customers can build it, you can enjoy a wide range of tasty options like oven baked salmon, caprisee salad, and sweet potato falaffel.
Speaker 2: Oh, how are you building falaffel? That's it.
Speaker 4: They give you a little instructions on the menu for how to make it, but you have to build it the right way. Lego fans everywhere putting it on their bucket list, But you have to go visit it and try it yourself.
Speaker 5: Actually fun.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start instituting it in my own house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, you want mac and cheese that you know how to make it first.
Speaker 4: Stress levels just shot up at the Fox Household text in seventy five, note too if you want to go to the Lego restaurant, So hungry. Laser stories coming up next. It's the radio segment that's teaming up with the show Maury to give gatorade showers to men who find out they aren't the father, because you deserve to celebrate not paying child support.
Speaker 3: Like a true champion. Okay with laser stories at much, but he wasn't the dad.
Speaker 4: He deserves the chance to celebrate the right way.
Speaker 3: And it's a segmhere.
Speaker 4: You hear your news stories aroun on the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and those other daddy duckers just don't. This first lazer story is out of Graham, North Carolina. Twenty four year old Ralph Maiiton Junior says he and his mother always play pranks on each other. So the other day on Halloween, he called his mom and told her he just won over a quarter of a million dollars from a scratch ticket.
Speaker 2: Oh what a dream come true?
Speaker 3: She said, nice try and hung up on it.
Speaker 6: No, that would be if I ever called Brooke and said I finally did it.
Speaker 5: I keeps wearing in my lifetime I will win a lottery.
Speaker 4: So when she wouldn't pick up his calls after that, he drove over to her house to convince her that he wasn't joking.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, and I have a ticket.
Speaker 3: She laughed for twenty minutes straight and asked, how dumb do you think I am?
Speaker 8: Should happen to stupid people keep happening to me.
Speaker 1: I will say, I feel like this is a prank my husband would pull where he's like he just keeps going.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's over, like he's caught.
Speaker 5: I can see, Michael.
Speaker 3: The thing is Ralph was really telling the truth.
Speaker 4: He bought a twenty dollars one hundred X cash fast Play ticket and realized he didn't have anything to scratch it. That's when he saw a penny heads up on the ground, and he used it to discover that he'd won the grand prize. But when his mom wouldn't believe him again, Ralph ran down to the lottery office and asked the officials to call her.
Speaker 3: That's when she hung up on.
Speaker 1: This somebody, he's getting other people involved in the prese okay at this point though, it's like.
Speaker 2: Me, they must do some pretty elaborate price in their family.
Speaker 4: Even after they put his winning interview online, his mother.
Speaker 3: Still did buy it, so despite it, she doesn't get it.
Speaker 4: Despite it all, he said that the first thing he's gonna do is take his mom to Hawaii. No, he says, she's never been and she deserves it. Plus, he says, when she is actually on the beach, then maybe she'll finally stop carving him.
Speaker 5: How much did you put on your credit cards this trip?
Speaker 2: Young man?
Speaker 3: Update?
Speaker 4: She never showed up to the airport. I'm just kidding. It's actually coming up next month.
Speaker 3: They're flying.
Speaker 4: Next Laser stories out of Utah. A guy named Caleb Wood ordered Chick fil A through Grubhub the other day, a sandwich meal with fries and a milkshake, and the food itself was okay, but instead of a milkshake, he got a warm cup of pea. Turns out the driver likes to save time by not taking bathroom breaks. Then he uses empty cups to relieve himself in the car instead and accidentally gave Caleb the wrong styrofoam cup.
Speaker 8: Take a sip.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, find out Caleb didn't realize until he actually took a ship.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: So he says he immediately became physically ill. Then he called the driver back and there's a video of them meeting outside of his house, and Caleb was actually pretty calm considering everything.
Speaker 2: You've always wondered, I've never tasted you'urine. Would I know immediately that that's what it was? You know what I mean? Like, does it taste like it smells?
Speaker 4: Coming up on the show tomorrow morning for the Shakrallar Question of the Day, Bo's gonna find out once.
Speaker 5: And for all.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious, like if you put it on ice.
Speaker 4: Caleb actually reached out to grub hub and says they took four days just to get back to him, and then they issued a partial refund.
Speaker 5: Partial.
Speaker 3: I mean he did drink some so it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like what people could plain after the meal's eaten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got something out of it. His meal was twenty five dollars and they only returned eighteen of it. Dah they didn't refund the fees or the driver's tip.
Speaker 5: Nobody got to time.
Speaker 2: Put it well, I mean the driver. It was an honest mistake.
Speaker 4: Grubhub said in a statement that they've been following up with Kate Love to apologize and that the driver no longer works for them.
Speaker 3: Instead, he got a job at a local juice bar.
Speaker 4: Immunity boost anyone.
Speaker 3: Up this next laser stories out of Thanksgiving h Q.
Speaker 4: Baskin Robbins has just announced its new flavor of the month, and it's called Turkey Day Fixing. It combines flavors of sweet potato and autumn spice and mixes and tart swirls of cranberry sauce with sweet chunks of honey corn bread.
Speaker 5: Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: This sounds unbelievable. Potatoes are so good, Yes, give me some.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 4: One TikToker has tried it and says it's pretty decent. Yeah, I bet It's available all month along at Baskin Robbins locations nationwide, and they're also taking pre orders for their Turkey Cake, which thankfully does not include any actual turkey. But if you've never seen it before, it looks like a bird that's fresh out of the oven. Yeah, and it can be filled with any type of ice cream you want, with legs made from sugar cones, and it's completely lathered with caramel prailinge glaze, which gives it a quote juicy looking machine.
Speaker 2: That looks so good.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that ice cream would be amazing with like pumpkin pie or apple pie.
Speaker 7: On Giving Day.
Speaker 4: Both pictures and links to these festive desserts are gonna be up on our instators at Brook and Jeffrey, Follow drool and subscribe. This next laser story is out of the.
Speaker 3: Tooth Fairies worst nightmare.
Speaker 2: Oh no, the tooth fair has an enemy.
Speaker 4: Here's some advice your kids can get on board with. An actual dentist just said that if you want to protect your teeth, it's best to eat all of your Halloween candy in one sitting.
Speaker 2: What woa, because you're just gonna do the damage all it was brushing.
Speaker 4: This comes from doctor Olivia Mason, and most parents think she's the devil.
Speaker 1: Does she realize that my kid probably has I'm not exaggerating six pounds of candy at home.
Speaker 2: I mean it is so heavy he can't carry the box.
Speaker 3: You better get to work, sit down and eat it.
Speaker 4: Doctor Mason runs a place near Wheeling, West Virginia, called Almost Heaven Family Dentistry.
Speaker 3: She gave almost.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: She gave the unexpected advice in an interview with her local news, saying, if you eat all your candy at once, it's better for your teeth than having a few pieces a day over the next few weeks.
Speaker 2: I've been having a few pieces a day for the last month.
Speaker 4: So if your kids ate their entire haul the day after, they did it.
Speaker 1: Right, and they did it without your knowing, because there's no parrot that allows that.
Speaker 4: She is getting some blowback from it, but it's just for your teeth. The doc also says the worst candy for your chompers is anything sticky or chewy, like Starburst or Jolly Ranchers.
Speaker 2: Okay, my children's favorites.
Speaker 4: The sugar and chocolate isn't graty either, she says, but it melts and it's also easier to brush away. But speaking of hard candy, this guy's happy wearing a little cowboy hat, chaps and nothing else, because that's a real Jolly Rancher. That's how means the stars has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again at same time on Monday.
Speaker 7: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: What's the one thing that can instantly make everything else one hundred times better? Besides money and alcohol and.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift warm cookies.
Speaker 4: The answer, my friends, butter.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: You can add butter to anything and improve it, use it as a flavor, and answering your food as a massage tool on your dates, as a father figure to your children, listen to butter.
Speaker 3: Butter knows best.
Speaker 4: But did you know it can also be used to predict your personality because a new study just found the way you butter your toast actually says a lot about who you are as a person. So find out if the predictions match up with your buttering technique. We're gonna do it. Coming up, What has happened to our food? It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: More and more.
Speaker 4: We're living in a gluten free, impossible meat, alternative milk type of world.
Speaker 2: Oh you're coming for oat milk now too.
Speaker 3: It's a shame.
Speaker 4: Because experts say you can actually tell a lot about a person based on how you butter your toast. And I know most people now don't like toast or butter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say, I can't stay away from the butter.
Speaker 4: Instead, you prefer to spread cucumber oil over your organic But you know what, either way, psychologists have weighed in and broke down different buttering techniques and what each one says about you as a person.
Speaker 2: But that was only one ideas to do it.
Speaker 4: So texting seventy five nine too, tell us if this accurately describes you and your buttering technique or not, but broke real quick?
Speaker 3: How do you like to butter your toast?
Speaker 4: If you think about it, I'm assuming that you're a busy mom, so you like to butter it fast and dirty, in and out type of thing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I make sure every corner is covered a It really really bothers me if you don't get the toast as soon as it pops up, because then you have unmelted butter.
Speaker 2: And there is nothing worse on toast than unmelted butter.
Speaker 4: You're you're a total coverage type of butter, where every square inch of the bread must have butter on it edge to edge.
Speaker 2: I love butter.
Speaker 5: I'm not like that at all.
Speaker 4: That means you're methodical, precise, and like to be in control all the time. And you're definitely a fraid aide. Your work will check your browser history so clear regular.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: There we got anybody see that Ashley Madison popping up right to go on? Now, ose what's your go to buttering style when you're an apartment To me, you seem like a methodical spreader.
Speaker 5: No, see, I'm the opposite.
Speaker 6: I literally take the butter and I go from upper right corner to bottom left corner in a diagonal motion a few swipes.
Speaker 3: You fit the simple glider technique.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just casually toss butter on, glided across the blood like once twice, maybe three times, and that's good enough. That means you're laid back, easy going, and you don't believe in using contraception.
Speaker 5: Contraception means to you.
Speaker 3: The simple glider.
Speaker 5: And I also don't need it because I'm not having it yet.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, how are you not a father? But then I realized I'm alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it. Now.
Speaker 4: We're looking at a study that broke down how you butter your bread and what that says about your personality.
Speaker 2: Don't even ask Alexis. I know she doesn't even eat butter.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing she's the type that stumbles home at the end of the night and drunkenly dunks the entire bread directly into the butter jar.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't at that age a butter eater. It's just kind of like an extra green I got money for us, right, Well.
Speaker 4: Then, I guess you would fit the the barely there, Yeah, just enough butter to hardly get the job done, not to drop has.
Speaker 5: Like an extra little bit. I'll rub it on, you know.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see it says it means you're a go getter. Oh, you like to move quickly, you don't waste any time, and you probably you're a runner.
Speaker 3: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you probably lots of corny motivational sayings and posters up around your house in workspace that helped get.
Speaker 3: You through the day.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hoot, men above my desk. Does that count?
Speaker 3: Does that motivate going?
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm personally more of a clumper.
Speaker 4: Get it on the toast and like a couple of clumps, and then I like to like let my mouth do the spread.
Speaker 3: So gross, clumpers involved.
Speaker 4: Minimal spreading, just one or two clumps of butter mashed into the bread. It means you think outside of the box and you like to do things your own way. You also tend to be forgetful and disorganized, but you do have an active libido and many people adore you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you may have added a couple of.
Speaker 4: There right on point. Almost almost said you're basically prince Charming.
Speaker 5: When I hear the words active libido, I think of Jazz.
Speaker 2: When I heard the words clumper, I think of Jeff.
Speaker 3: Were at a study again.
Speaker 4: It's breaking down how you butter your bread and what it says about you as a person. So some of the ones that we didn't mention because we covered everybody in the room.
Speaker 3: There's would you like some toast with that butter? If you're the.
Speaker 4: Type of person is way more butter than normal, to the point you can feel the moisture.
Speaker 1: All these My mom when she makes toast for us, she does it in the pan and she.
Speaker 2: And she puts butter on both sides.
Speaker 3: I actually have one for that. I'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 4: But people who would like people who like to over butter their toast means you have a happy disposition. You enjoy life and you don't mind over indulging. But there's a sixty percent chance you'll spend most of your life alone because you're so sloppy and unpredictable. The negative, but good Back to your mom. The double sider. Apparently, the double sider is a sign of high creativity.
Speaker 3: You live by your own set of.
Speaker 4: Rules and don't mind being the weird one in your friend group or your family.
Speaker 3: Mylone, but this is not good.
Speaker 4: You also struggle with staying faithful. You think it is better both.
Speaker 3: In butter and in love.
Speaker 2: Yes, Dad, listen to the show together.
Speaker 5: She's eating home records.
Speaker 2: Don't get divorced, Arlene.
Speaker 3: Who are you listening with right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know where you found that Butterlover's newsletter Butter Lover's Weekly part of.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: That's what your buttering technique says about your personality Again text in seventy five nine two. If you think it fit and it was true to who you really are, we got your phone tap coming.
Speaker 7: Up freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Does anyone here sad that we're done with Halloween a little.
Speaker 5: I've been liking it more and more each year.
Speaker 4: Well what if I told you were not quite over it? What if I said, we have one more prank phone call to me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I'd be a little late.
Speaker 4: To a woman who lives in a neighborhood full of kids running around on Halloween night. In fact, there were so many who came to her door. I bet she doesn't need even remember my six year old son. He's not real, by the way, I made him up for this call, but I'm gonna remind her about how she did my kid dirty on Halloween in an extremely awkward, brand new phone tap right.
Speaker 2: Now, I love it another.
Speaker 10: Hello? Hi?
Speaker 3: Is this Mandy?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This is she.
Speaker 3: Hey, Uh, I'm David.
Speaker 4: You don't know me, but I live a block over and I got your number from one of your neighbors.
Speaker 3: I hope it's okay that I'm calling.
Speaker 10: Is everything okay?
Speaker 4: I'm not really sure because the other night on Halloween, my kid came home crying from your house.
Speaker 10: From my house.
Speaker 4: Well, I wasn't sure at the time, so I was like, hey, Bud, what's wrong?
Speaker 3: And he wouldn't tell me.
Speaker 4: So I took his little hand and I walked with him back around the neighborhood after midnight, and on our walk, he stopped and pointed at your house and he said, there's.
Speaker 3: Selfish bads who lived there.
Speaker 12: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. I had the same reaction.
Speaker 4: I was like what, because he normally doesn't use that type of language.
Speaker 12: I'm so confused. I mean, we had tons and tons of kids come to the house. Yeah, Halloween, and we had tons and tons. I mean we even had candy left over.
Speaker 4: Oh that actually makes sense because he told me every other house people were very generous and they'd give him, you know, two, three, four pieces of candy, even a full sized candy bar. But for some reason, he only got one piece of candy from you.
Speaker 12: So it's Halloween, like it's my house. I mean, we can have discretion on how many candies we can give out.
Speaker 4: You realize that your neighbors are very, very, very generous, and it's not a great look on you to be giving so much less.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, yeah, so I'm going to do this with you.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just curious, what is it? Is it because you didn't like his costume?
Speaker 10: This is ridiculous.
Speaker 12: No, I literally I give everyone.
Speaker 4: Is it because he had a dumb look on his face. Excuse me because he has that, But I mean, I think it's adorable.
Speaker 10: Are you for real?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: His grandparents always mention it whenever they come over.
Speaker 12: So this is absolutely like, who are your him?
Speaker 4: I'm the father of the child you emotionally traumatized on Halloween.
Speaker 12: I'm not the one emotionally traumatizing the kid you are for I feel grateful for what he had.
Speaker 4: Okay, so it's my fault that my child was upset that you didn't give him candy.
Speaker 12: Yes, absolutely, You're the only person who I'm hearing from that had a problem with the amount of candy I would had out.
Speaker 4: Okay, not even sympathetic at all to a crying kid.
Speaker 3: His unbelievable or his freaking dad. How we're gonna make this better? All right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 12: Absolutely not, Nope, I'm not doing nothing.
Speaker 4: Later tonight, I'm gonna dress him up in his costume again, even though I know we're already a few.
Speaker 3: Days past Halloween. We're gonna come back on you.
Speaker 4: We're gonna come back around six pm. Will ring your doorbell?
Speaker 1: Do you hear your first?
Speaker 12: Of all, none of that is happening. I'm hanging up the phone. You're a freaking psycho.
Speaker 3: Actually, I'm not a psycho.
Speaker 4: I'm a good dad, and making a call like this is exactly what a good dad would do.
Speaker 12: Yeah, you really sound like the father of the year, don't you.
Speaker 4: I was Father of the year actually back in twenty fifteen, but that was with another family and I ended up leaving them.
Speaker 8: I was what is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: Look, we're just gonna come over there.
Speaker 4: You're gonna give him all of the candy in your house until he's happy, to make it for the emotional trauma that you have put him through.
Speaker 12: But I don't know you, and I don't like you.
Speaker 4: You don't like me, like you don't like my son's costume or his dumb look on his face.
Speaker 12: I don't even remember your son.
Speaker 3: Well that's nice.
Speaker 4: My kid is so forgettable that you don't even remember him. What Maybe he'll tell his therapist that when he's an adult.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I love roast beef. So if you can have like a sandwich ready for me when we come by, that'd make me feel better.
Speaker 12: You did not just say that. I'm not making you a damn standwich.
Speaker 3: Go buy one from the supermarket and give it to me.
Speaker 12: Then, yeah, this conversation is over, and I'm gonna call the police and let him know how that you're harassing me on the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, Well when you call him, will you tell him that you got pranked by a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Let them know that. What Because I'm.
Speaker 4: Not really your neighbor, I'm a radio host and your friend Shlina asked us to prank you.
Speaker 12: No way, yeah way, Oh my god, you cannot.
Speaker 4: She said that you both love Halloween and you guys had a record number of trick or treaters the other night, so she thought we could mess with you.
Speaker 12: Oh you are making me so angry?
Speaker 4: Are you angry? Because of the dumb look? I'm like kid's face. There's nothing you can do about that.
Speaker 3: The poor kid, I mean, I mean, he's not he's not real.
Speaker 2: I made him up, I know, wake up every morning was.
Speaker 7: The twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Typically people come to us for help when they can't get someone they like to call them back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's not the case today.
Speaker 4: One of our listeners says the woman he went out with, is still one hundred percent in contact with him?
Speaker 2: WHOA.
Speaker 3: In fact, she's.
Speaker 4: Blowing up his phone non stop problem, very angry emails, demanding that he come find o angry.
Speaker 3: Well, he's whears.
Speaker 4: It's all a simple misunderstanding, and now he just needs a chance to explain before she calls the cops. Oh, you're gonna hear why in your brand new second date update right.
Speaker 3: After this second date update.
Speaker 4: We're entering dangerous territory just by doing this phone call.
Speaker 3: Really, because the.
Speaker 4: Guy we're speaking with may or may not currently be involved in an ongoing crime.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh no, did he call us collect?
Speaker 3: You did not call us collect?
Speaker 5: And I said may or may not.
Speaker 4: It's nothing major, just to run of the mill grand theft auto that happened during his first.
Speaker 5: Ye If he's not, why would you even bring it up.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, we've all been there. Yeah, one second, you're flirting talking about your hobbies. Next minute you're hot wiring a Beamer convertible while she looks out for the cops.
Speaker 2: Nice choice, youist.
Speaker 4: I'm just speculating on it, but let's talk to Jason and get all the details first.
Speaker 3: Jason welcome to the show.
Speaker 10: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: This is actually a Honda a chord y.
Speaker 4: You know, a lot to unpack here, But why don't you start at the beginning? Tell us about this happened on a date?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, you actually hot wired a car?
Speaker 10: No no, no, no, no, I did not.
Speaker 1: I may may have made that part of it, but I mean, like I thought so, but then his response and I was like, wait, what that's on me?
Speaker 5: Has this been diesel?
Speaker 3: I was just guessing? But tell us about the date that you went on. Who's the girl?
Speaker 10: So I met Laura on a dating app?
Speaker 2: Okay, what'd you like about her?
Speaker 10: You know, honestly, like, she's just my type. She's got a great personality, she's funny, keeps a conversation.
Speaker 4: Clean, criminal record important exactly, Yeah, really good credit score.
Speaker 2: That's funny, Jason, that's awesome.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and you know, she was just my type physically attractive too. She definitely like worked on all that stuff. But anyways, nice, we're having a date, you know, decided to meet for dinner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty normal so far.
Speaker 10: Yeah, everything's going fantastic. To be honest with you, and I normally would just be you know, after a first date. Just split ways there and just take aodbye. But it was going so well that I was like, do you want to maybe grab dessert?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, go to a second spot. You're just feeling it. You don't want it to end. That's such a great feeling.
Speaker 4: So was the ice cream shop so far away you needed to steal a car in order to drive there? How do we get to stealing a car?
Speaker 10: Well, first of all, I didn't steal a car.
Speaker 3: Oh, we were on.
Speaker 10: Our way to get dessert. She offered to use your car, which was fine. We were walking back to her place.
Speaker 2: Use her car. Most people say drive, but yeah, okay, oh yeah, so a.
Speaker 5: Truth to go use the products?
Speaker 10: Yeah okay, yeah, So she offered to drive her car, and so we walked back to her place. And on the way there, I get a text message from my friend and he's he tells me about this pop up event that this DJ we love is putting on. Oh it's outside the city, so it's not just like walking distance.
Speaker 13: And okay, okay, yeah I mean, And so I asked Laura, I just said, do you min if I borrow your car for something really important?
Speaker 2: Wait? What why would you ask her to go with you. Do you have a car, you could go get your own car.
Speaker 10: I don't have a car right now?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, so you asked you asked to borrow her car to go to this event.
Speaker 10: Probably, I mean like it was our first date and my friend just hit me up. I really, it wasn't really my role to invite her. My friend invited me.
Speaker 12: It was.
Speaker 10: It's like, it's like our favorite detail.
Speaker 1: Like that is an inappropriate question on a first date, but asking to use someone's car totally cool.
Speaker 10: I was. I was in a pinch and I wanted to make it there. She did give me permission? She should?
Speaker 8: I trust you?
Speaker 9: Wow, I would make you, she said, yes, he must.
Speaker 3: You must be a pretty awesome guy or a very good looking.
Speaker 2: Guy, or she's just not very good at decision making.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm only decide with you on this case. I think there's something to you that made her trust you.
Speaker 10: I mean, like, the car is fine. I'm trying to give it back. It's just the timing was off.
Speaker 3: Wait, you still have it?
Speaker 10: I do have I've been trying to give it back.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, did she know why you took it? Where you were going?
Speaker 10: No? I just said something important came up and she didn't ask. She just said, I, yeah.
Speaker 8: It, sweetheart.
Speaker 4: She's probably thinking that some sort of like emergency where you have to like rush to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, did you skip dessert too, Brooke?
Speaker 10: Oh, horaphic, you cannot have jear me, Sue, there was no desert.
Speaker 2: Okay, know why.
Speaker 3: She's not calling back.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like bailing on her though, because like the date was still continuing.
Speaker 2: So not only did you take her car leave, but you left kind of in the middle of plans.
Speaker 5: Physically bailed on.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, was the show worth it?
Speaker 2: What all the show?
Speaker 4: I mean, Brooke cares about whether or not the dessert. I want to know about the show that he left to go see.
Speaker 5: You want to know about the girl.
Speaker 10: I mean, honestly, the show is great and I'm so glad I went.
Speaker 3: Okay, something good came out of it.
Speaker 2: She's not calling you back and you have her car.
Speaker 10: Well, she has left me some voicemails and she's like basically upset. But here's the thing, though, I texted her the next day, but by the time she got back to me, I was already at work, and unfortunately, I like I said, I don't have a car, so I took her car to work, and then it's been like three days now.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I mean I would be calling the police.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I would think that this guy has stolen my car.
Speaker 2: He's a total feet.
Speaker 4: He didn't think better than calling the police, call us, we have more stords.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she is freaking out? Is her voicemails that she leaves? Is she just livid?
Speaker 3: Why do you always assume the worst brooke?
Speaker 5: He has her car?
Speaker 3: Bet, she's casual, isn't she casual?
Speaker 5: Jason's freaking out?
Speaker 10: Well, it started casual, but now it's done like a handful of voicemails and she's pretty upset. Yeah, okay, I mean like I'll touch back and try to set up a time and she can't, and then it's just like she just gets more angry.
Speaker 2: Are you looking for another date too?
Speaker 1: Or are we just trying to set up a time for y'all to meet and do this car exchange.
Speaker 10: I would love to go on a date with her, and I've to get this car back to her.
Speaker 3: Okay, look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the fact that he has come to us asking for help returning the car proves that he's not a thief, he's not malicious. Yeah, and he wants to find love out of this whole.
Speaker 1: Experience, and a date would be a good time to get the car back.
Speaker 8: It would be you know, So let's do this.
Speaker 4: We're gonna come back, We're gonna call Laura, and we're gonna explain everything. Oh, get her car back to her, and try and get you your second date update.
Speaker 10: Right, I'm ready, Right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Second date update Top three first date mistakes.
Speaker 4: Okay, showing up late, being rude to the wait staff, accidentally stealing your date's car, and holding on to it for several days.
Speaker 5: So what a stereotype.
Speaker 4: Because that's what happened with one of our listeners, Jason recently, and stealing isn't really the right word, because he got permission from his date, Laura, to borrow her car temporarily.
Speaker 2: She thought it was probably for the night, but.
Speaker 4: Afterwards, Jason hasn't been able to coordinate a time and a place to return it, so he's been driving it around to work and to other events. It gives us two goals for today's call. One is to get Laura's car back into her possession and then two fanaggle our way into getting them on another romantic date.
Speaker 1: Which is going to be real hard when she's leaving him angry voicemails right now.
Speaker 3: But I believe in us.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to know, Jason, if we can get Laura on the phone, here, is it okay if we tell her that you took her car for a pop up DJ show.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I really would like to go on another date with her, So I'm hoping maybe we could just leave it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's a smart choice to make something up.
Speaker 4: A baby stuck in a well out in the countryside, so you went to go save it.
Speaker 2: I just think that maybe we just leave it generic. He needed the.
Speaker 3: Car, Okay, let her come to her own conclusions.
Speaker 2: Sure, I bet she doesn't really care. I bet she just wants her car back.
Speaker 3: Or Jason, you can tell her yourself if you feel up for it.
Speaker 10: Hey, Yeah, I mean I guess you can kind of test the waters first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure at the point when you're all laughing about the whole situation together, then you can throw him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look back on this as a funny joke on your wedding. Anyway, let's call Laura here. We'll see if she picks up.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Hello, Hey, we're looking for Laura. Hey, Laura, I'm gonna apologize in advance for this phone call. But you're on the radio right now with broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: Were you apologizing? It's a good thing.
Speaker 14: I'm on the radio.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yes, we're here to help.
Speaker 14: How did how did you get my phone on? But I don't understand like that.
Speaker 4: Why we were asked to call you from one of our listeners who he went on an interesting date with recently.
Speaker 1: God, and you are the nicest person we may have ever had on this show.
Speaker 3: Immediate, sweetheart, Are you sitting down right now?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Why because the person that we're calling about actually he has your car.
Speaker 14: No, you're not talking about him.
Speaker 3: Yeahson, looking for Jason. Oh my gosh, on behalf of Jason.
Speaker 4: We apologize so much for the confusion that's happened over the last few days.
Speaker 2: I mean, what a dummy he is.
Speaker 14: Well you should be apologizing. This isra I need to get my car back.
Speaker 5: You need to get yeah, yeah, we agree.
Speaker 3: That's part of what we're doing here.
Speaker 4: We'd like to help you and Jason coordinate a time in order for that to happen.
Speaker 14: But we also that's what I've been trying to do.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not then, but the all us, you know, the car confusion aside, Like Jason, pretty cool guy, right, I don't think that's a.
Speaker 14: Good I wouldn't call him that. I wouldn't call him that.
Speaker 1: Can I ask, like, what were you thinking when he asked to borrow your car on a first date and you said yes?
Speaker 3: And we said that in the nicest way post.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well okay, so I don't know what he told you, but at the end of our days, he was like, oh, let's go get the sirt, let's go have a nightcap, Let's have a sweet time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said he was having such a good time with you. He didn't want the night to end.
Speaker 14: So well it did because he got a text on his phone and he looked at me and he was like, it's city Hall. I work for city Hall. It's an urgent matter, and I borrow your car.
Speaker 2: Wait, he told you he worked for city Hall, like Batman.
Speaker 14: Or something, But he says it's a matter of urgency. He like literally drives off like Batman. I'm shocked. I wanted to help he asked very sweetly, and I was like, oh, okay, that's fine. And then I can't get in touch with him, right, so I call city Hall and try to figure out from his name, you know, because I was personal name, right. But it turns out he doesn't really work for city Hall in an extremely professional matter. He works in the genitorial apartment, which is fine, but I'm not sure why he would need my car.
Speaker 4: Laura, Are you saying that if you're just a janitor at city Hall, then you don't have the authority to take someone's car on official government business.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm saying that they have emergencies too.
Speaker 1: I mean it could have been a water main break, right, Like I'm just saking, like documents could have been at risk.
Speaker 14: But well, then why wouldn't he give it back to me?
Speaker 2: I think he's trying about thirty.
Speaker 14: Minutes away from calling the police, so he needs to get my card.
Speaker 12: Definitely don't like not funny.
Speaker 4: And you don't have to do that because Jason is actually on the other line right now in my car wanting to drive it wherever.
Speaker 2: You tell me, what are you doing?
Speaker 8: Idiot? Like?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Well he's hearing all that, Jason, there I don't care.
Speaker 14: I don't even know what this is. But he called the radios. Is how you guys thought he did something illegal?
Speaker 3: Jason, anytime you could jump in.
Speaker 10: I mean it's okay. I don't even know to say. I've been trying to meet up with you and stuff like that, and I didn't steal your car. It's not like I go without you knowing.
Speaker 14: Jac Just tell me what you use the car for.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: I mean, listen, I really want the opportunity to be honest with you, because I do think it's important to be honest, and you know, first of.
Speaker 10: All, I do work at city Hall, so I mean like I was telling the truth there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, to give him credit for that, Laura.
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, I'll give him credit for moppy before it's the city hall.
Speaker 10: Sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, out the paper towels in the bathrooms too.
Speaker 10: I will not take that personal because I'm like, you're just trying to be mean and you're upset. But I just hear me out.
Speaker 14: It was a very okay waiting day.
Speaker 10: So there was a huge pop up event that just happened that take place. It was a surprise, My are you kidding me? Just hear me out. Though it was. My best friend texted me it was for the moment. Obviously, I would never try to hurt you or try to lie to you or do anything to like are you here right now? But it was like, so just it was our favorite dj J.
Speaker 14: You made it seem like it was really urgent in the city hall, like you're a freaking batman or something. Okay, and it was a pop up DJ event.
Speaker 10: Well, where we were located in the time it was short notice and where we were located in house.
Speaker 4: Shut up.
Speaker 2: I think that's really good advice.
Speaker 14: I'm done with the story this out to you. You called the radio, get me my car. I don't really want to ever speak to you again.
Speaker 4: I think the good news is that even though we've obviously gone down a rocky road here, their relationship and their goodwill is still intact.
Speaker 2: Are you hearing the same?
Speaker 14: I'm really okay, guys, I love that. Do you think it's funny? But I'm really not interested in this conversation.
Speaker 1: In my car.
Speaker 10: I know you're not interested in this conversation right now, but what about a conversation when I drop off the car, we'd meet for dinner.
Speaker 4: We can have another no, no, the tempers are running hot right now. Maybe after we all calm down, we can think about like maybe having a little bit of a romantic connection going on.
Speaker 14: Good So you would have a romantic connection with someone who stole your car for three days? That is stupid.
Speaker 3: I mean it works in the movies.
Speaker 14: I like, yeah, I haven't been able to get worse. No, but having to get writ from friends.
Speaker 3: Jason, would you be willing to take Laura to work?
Speaker 2: No, Jeffrey, shut up. She is gonna hang up before we get her her car back. I'm gonna say, like in the next like hour, you should probably drop it off.
Speaker 7: Jason, how about thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, you were really lucky she hasn't called the car.
Speaker 10: I mean honestly, like I could probably do it in like closer to like forty five minutes, because I thirty minutes is cutting away too closet. I know, I'm not trying to be at pain, Laura. You just you want it now, and that's fine. But at forty five minutes.
Speaker 4: His favorite DJ set doesn't end for another twenty minutes, so you gotta shut it out for you can return the car at a morning concert.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I just dropped the car.
Speaker 14: As long as you get there in forty five minutes, I'm.
Speaker 2: All right, A right, we did what they did it.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Jason, you're not going to jail?
Speaker 5: Well, we don't know. They could be waiting.
Speaker 4: Look Jeffrey in the morning, Oh man, are you serious? I didn't even get to offer them a gift hard for ten percent off oil changes a jiffy loose.
Speaker 2: I mean, Jeffery, your positivity on this one. Wow? Yeah, dude, is she going to get her car back? That's what I'm worried about.
Speaker 3: Well, you better or else the cops are going to be coming after him.
Speaker 5: I guess where he lives.
Speaker 3: I don't think so, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But it would be funny if the police were there waiting for him to show.
Speaker 5: She could him and say wait here.
Speaker 4: I don't think he'd find the humor in not funny for him, but for us hilarious.
Speaker 5: Good he calls us from jail for an awkward Tuesday? Can you mail me out?
Speaker 1: We're like, no, maybe his story is going to end up as a laser story.
Speaker 3: We're going to keep you updated about this one way or the other.
Speaker 4: Find out you'll find out yeah, exactly, But we can always try and help you with your dating life. As you've seen, we will go to the ends of the earth and try and get you a second date update, no matter how stupid we end.
Speaker 5: If this doesn't prove it, nothing does.
Speaker 4: So email the show. We'll call that person was a calling you back. Check out all of our second date updates, by the way, at the Brook and Jeffrey Podcast wherever you gets yours on Spotify, on Apple Podcasts wherever.
Speaker 7: Yeah brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Whenever you hear interviews with successful music artists and athletes, they always talk about the number one thing that motivated them to get where they are today is all the haters. Yes, all the teachers who openly doubted them, all those bullies in school who made fun of them for being.
Speaker 3: Who they were.
Speaker 5: Tell my story here, Jeffy.
Speaker 4: And set them on a lifelong mission to rise up and prove them wrong.
Speaker 6: Ah, you think I talked too much teachers, I'm gonna talk for a living.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how you like that?
Speaker 2: I actually agree with the teachers.
Speaker 4: But that's why today, you know what to all of my teachers who ever told me that I was talented? To all my family members who invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into my private.
Speaker 3: School education and music lessons, and.
Speaker 4: All my quote unquote friends who said I was gonna make it big someday and they couldn't.
Speaker 8: Wait to cheer me on.
Speaker 15: I just want to say, guess what what, look at me.
Speaker 2: Now, it didn't work.
Speaker 5: It's out to you wrong.
Speaker 3: Get through a big success, not me.
Speaker 8: So take that.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 5: You're gonna feel dumb.
Speaker 3: Forever believing in me when you hear my brand.
Speaker 2: New Song of the Week program shaking her head right down.
Speaker 4: To eat those compliments coming up at eight ten.
Speaker 3: It is song of the week time, let's say.
Speaker 4: And over the years, I've made it a tradition where like once or twice every year I put a pause on all the normal holiday hubbub and I shine a spotlight on the underappreciated jobs of the world.
Speaker 2: I love when you did that. It makes people feel so important.
Speaker 4: Get ready TikTok for forty three views this week. And before I tell you who I'm singing about, let's just take a quick look back at all the different careers that I've.
Speaker 2: Sang for people.
Speaker 4: Chances are I've already covered you but there's been the male carriers, the sanitation workers, the guys with the bright orange glow sticks at the airports. Yeah, not the ones on the tarmac. I'm talking about the hippies going to Burning Man, stumbling around Hudson News and they're like, can I get a sausage McMuffin with geese?
Speaker 3: And like, nope, wrong store, buddy.
Speaker 2: That was such a sentimental song I'll never forget.
Speaker 3: So many tears shed, and.
Speaker 5: They felt very important.
Speaker 4: I'm sang about all these different people, all these different careers, but I'm almost embarrassed to say I've not highlighted this one particular group yet. Who's more than deserving of our love and appreciation?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 8: Jeh?
Speaker 4: I'm talking about the hard working noble school bus drivers.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, a mess, so many of them out there.
Speaker 4: It's a job that you're probably not gonna get a lot of people like jumping to sign up for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm some questionable ones in my day.
Speaker 1: Well, same, there was one that maybe smoked too much of something and kept forgetting us all.
Speaker 10: Something.
Speaker 2: No, he was smoking.
Speaker 3: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: It's a tough job where you're waking up at the crack of dawn to drive a bunch of rowdy, screaming, smelly children around all day and you're.
Speaker 3: Not getting paid nearly enough to do it with just.
Speaker 5: You in the car.
Speaker 1: If anyone wants seat belts in those buses, it is the bus drivers, not because of safety, just because just keep them down, keep them bustled in any.
Speaker 8: Sort of.
Speaker 3: In your fricking seats. It's a huge responsibility.
Speaker 8: It is so.
Speaker 3: Yes, school bus.
Speaker 4: Drivers are finally getting their long overdue song.
Speaker 5: If you're a school driver.
Speaker 1: Not while you're driving, please, but the last school bus drivers turn us on in the morning.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 4: So this is for them, and that's why instead of doing the big hit that started on TikTok Little Boo Thing by.
Speaker 2: Paul Russell, this is such a fun song.
Speaker 4: It's young Jefferies little school thing, Yes, for all the bus drivers.
Speaker 2: Okay, speak quiet, let the bus driver hear this.
Speaker 3: Sit down a point when I'm ready. Points.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you drive a little school thing, little yellow bus crew taking food ands to the homes. I don't know the cool slang, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Making like a tree with the roots that I follow. Tell him, I'm tell him, I'm stressed. Uber Xcel with the DAYCAREFLEXI know yelling.
Speaker 4: The yelling's intense, got my ears ringing like the bell.
Speaker 5: And big vent Hello.
Speaker 15: Trying to keep an eye on the street, of the eye on the kids in the mirror where I peep? Okay, cause if I don't go take a peep, it's Monday night.
Speaker 3: Raw in the back road. See you. Lessons I learned to you, so don't drop a ca it off on the wrong lawn, don't use duct tape on the bad ones. Never drink when you drive, but it's cool when you're done. Natty light sound good.
Speaker 8: Come get ya.
Speaker 3: If you late, I'm gonna ditch ya.
Speaker 15: If you stand up or re sit ya comes summer time, I won't miss you. Pick the back, all the front, southwest, holes it where you want, keep your hands in the bus.
Speaker 3: Double beef if a money, back it up.
Speaker 15: Cruising out of one way, got twelve cocks craml of me another right, stops to go tapping on my break like Usher did back in the day.
Speaker 5: Just nice and slow.
Speaker 4: Rude guy driving up bends all of my bumper like a pair of.
Speaker 15: Depends on no getting up, getting upset and loving light Taylor swip loving TEMs.
Speaker 7: You go, Tommy, for.
Speaker 5: God's sake, no eating soup on the fire.
Speaker 2: I know where you live.
Speaker 15: Oh open my squeaky door. Uh oh who the brakes are creaky? So what oho my coffee? Drink some show, dude, I smell peepee. Oh, gotta say a few things. All your little kids not insane?
Speaker 3: Don't you know?
Speaker 15: Any tackle Tuesday should be get in some hazard paid for what I.
Speaker 5: Enduh doing them doing them.
Speaker 3: The laps always gotta stop bit fill the.
Speaker 15: Train tracks on know bringing up, bringing that class better, not passing my reclights.
Speaker 3: Laps like no a cotelectua to the.
Speaker 16: School, connect you and drop off, ejectya little stop signed to protect you, go and off fetcha through the rain the snow with bad web, bad traffic Finessia keep your children say for no pressure.
Speaker 1: Yeah with the usher reference, Oh my god, I loved all.
Speaker 3: Of it because you love the oldest reference.
Speaker 1: I loved it in the Southwest seeded, I mean you can't sit in the back of the bus.
Speaker 2: List you're cool, that's the yeah thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you ever rode a bus, Jeffrey, but you do not make that grave mistake.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, saying I'm not allowed on the back of the bus.
Speaker 5: No, you know, in the middle of the bus.
Speaker 2: I was definitely I was in the front.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, on the bus driver's lap. Yeah, that's your song of the week for all the bus.
Speaker 3: Drivers section seventy five nine two. Tell us what you thought about it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna post a video up on the Brook and Jeffrey socials on our TikTok on YouTube, Instagram, everywhere at Brook and Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Guys, and you gotta go see the YouTube videos. You can learn the lyrics and then sing it to your bus driver.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, great, love that. Thats totally wone annoyed them. Yeah, thanks for listening.
Speaker 7: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: You gotta text seventy five to ninety two that says, hey, I know that song. My sister's cousin exposed her cheating husband to it on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Oh nice.
Speaker 4: That video actually gave me the inspiration to write this song, so I'm glad you brought that up again.
Speaker 3: Thank you. But if you missed it.
Speaker 4: Instead of singing Paul Russell's viral TikTok song Little Booth Thing, I sang my own version called little school thing dedicated to all the hard working school bus drivers out there who deserve our respect and our appreciation because they're carrying around the most precious cargo.
Speaker 3: Of all the loads of fire extinguishers. They've got like six or seven on every single bus.
Speaker 4: I see we're getting some more feedback on the textboard, Brook, What do you got?
Speaker 2: I really like this one.
Speaker 1: It says my mom was a school bus driver for twenty years.
Speaker 2: Wow, and trust me, it was thankless.
Speaker 1: One time she found gum under a kid's seat and made him put it back.
Speaker 2: In his mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm not sure it was his, but no, she had had enough.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I see why she's not a school bus driver anymore.
Speaker 3: Didn't let her keep driving her route after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I bet that kid never did it again, learned his lesson.
Speaker 3: Thanks you, school bus mom.
Speaker 4: But if you missed it, if you want to hear it again, you can always go see all of us grooving out to the song and the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Alexis doesn't stop dancing. It's the entire.
Speaker 4: Check it out at the Brook and Jeffery YouTube page on our Facebook Insta in TikTok and please rate and comment Brooks outfit today Now it's I want.
Speaker 7: To know what they have to say Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: US.
Speaker 3: It is November three.
Speaker 4: We're getting close to the end of the year here, Brook, and you're also getting close to a huge milestone in this segment. What's that because you have to admit you've lost quite a bit this year, more than usual.
Speaker 2: In life as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, not Brook's strongest showing it's not this year. But in all the time that you've played this trivia game, you have never had thirty losses in a single calendar year. Just standing at twenty nine losses right now.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: No, if we were in Vegas right now, I would betting against.
Speaker 2: Your Brook losses. It's not bad for an entire year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not that good though.
Speaker 4: Come on a weekend, there's a chance you might get to thirty losses when you take on Ben today, because he's already beat you once before.
Speaker 7: His all time.
Speaker 4: Record is one three and one. Brooke, what do you have to say to Ben.
Speaker 3: Good? One broke.
Speaker 5: For Brook it's Ben fun.
Speaker 2: Oh, I was gonna tell him to bend over and.
Speaker 3: She's coming on to you.
Speaker 8: Ben, did you beat me?
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 4: I know that means he's due for another victory, Brookes. So you think about that while you leave and while she heads out. You know the rules, Ben, You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you do have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 7: I am ready.
Speaker 3: Let's shoe it for a chance at history. Good luck.
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Today is national? And which day? According to the dictionary? How is a club sandwich different than any others?
Speaker 10: It has three meets?
Speaker 4: Since she's four presidents make up Mount Rushmore, George Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln and who else?
Speaker 10: Oh Roosevelt.
Speaker 7: In the.
Speaker 4: Disney story Princess Tiana and the Frog takes place in what American city.
Speaker 3: Taco.
Speaker 4: Bell's longest standing slogan was think outside the What I said that was terrible? Hold on clearing up everything on our side?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 3: Brook is back in the studio. How do you think?
Speaker 4: Do you think it was enough to give Brook her thirtieth loss?
Speaker 7: Ben?
Speaker 10: I do not, Brook. I think you're fine.
Speaker 5: Don't even worry.
Speaker 2: What happened to the confidence?
Speaker 8: Ben?
Speaker 10: Oh my god? It was terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you might just be trying to get in your head though.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: Oh man, how was your twenty twenty three Ben?
Speaker 7: Ben?
Speaker 2: You look back, you're like, Man, I was a loser. I was a winner.
Speaker 10: Where we're at, it's pretty good.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: My youngest is artistic and she finished high school this year, so that a pretty big deals. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Should have her call in and beat Brook.
Speaker 10: Yeah right, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: That'd be good to you. Go here, Okay, here we go, Brook? You ready?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 4: Your time starts now. Today is National Sandwich Day. According to the Dictionary, how's a club sandwich different than any others?
Speaker 2: A club has three pieces of bread.
Speaker 4: Four presidents make up Mount Rushmore, George Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and whoever Jefferson. In the Disney story Princess Tiana and the Frog that takes place in what American City, New Orleans, Taco. Bell's longest standing slogan was think outside the what fox Over fifty percent of the population of which European country believes in elmshu Norway. I don't know going with the Norwegians on this. Let's head on over the scoreboard and see how you both did.
Speaker 2: With Jose I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm not thinking, I'm just talking.
Speaker 3: Then you got zero.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was rock Brook dub with three.
Speaker 2: I've had days like that, my friend.
Speaker 10: It's okay, job shot.
Speaker 3: Let's go over the answers real quick. It's National Sandwich Day.
Speaker 4: According to the Dictionary, a club sandwich is different because it.
Speaker 3: Has three layers of bread.
Speaker 4: Yes, specifically the bread for presidents make up Mount Rushmore, Washington, Teddy Roosevelt, Abraham Lincoln, and Thomas Jefferson. Princess Tanna and the Frog takes place in New Orleans.
Speaker 2: I love that movie.
Speaker 3: Taco Bell's longest standing slogan was.
Speaker 4: Not effective because it was think outside the bun.
Speaker 5: Fox is the original.
Speaker 2: Just give me fourth meal and yeah, four meal is the best.
Speaker 5: One they've done.
Speaker 4: Over fifty percent of the population of Iceland believes in el of Icelandic folks about elves, and people just up there keep on believing very.
Speaker 5: Conspiracy theories are way more fun than ours, like elves. That's Christmas stuff.
Speaker 3: Let's keep a cute Yeah, did you.
Speaker 5: Guys also hear that rained here and the flowing noses are real.
Speaker 2: I'm like, right here, are real?
Speaker 3: Actually not in Iceland.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, unfortunately we can't give you any money here, but just for playing, you do win a twenty five dollars McDonald's gift card.
Speaker 2: All right, slapping the face of the taco bell question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some McDonald's to make you feel manner. I'm loving it anyway. Thank you for playing, Ben. We'll be back to do Windbrooks Bock same time on Monday,